changes by Dancinpacer03
Summary: Gina met Nick Carter when she was three years old. when they are thirteen Nick leaves to go sing with the Backsteet boys and promises to write. five years later Gina runs into him at one of the concerts. what happens?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 45 Completed: Yes Word count: 74832 Read: 74551 Published: 01/19/04 Updated: 02/18/04

1. chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03

2. chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03

3. chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03

4. chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03

5. chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03

6. chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03

7. chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03

8. chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03

9. chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03

10. chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03

11. chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03

12. 12 by Dancinpacer03

13. chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03

14. chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03

15. chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03

16. chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03

17. chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03

18. chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03

19. chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03

20. chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03

21. chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03

22. chapter 22 by Dancinpacer03

23. chapter 23 by Dancinpacer03

24. chapter 24 by Dancinpacer03

25. chapter 25 by Dancinpacer03

26. chapter 26 by Dancinpacer03

27. chapter 27 by Dancinpacer03

28. chapter 28 by Dancinpacer03

29. chapter 29 by Dancinpacer03

30. chapter 30 by Dancinpacer03

31. chapter 31 by Dancinpacer03

32. chapter 32 by Dancinpacer03

33. chapter 33. by Dancinpacer03

34. chapter 34 by Dancinpacer03

35. chapter 35 by Dancinpacer03

36. chapter 36 by Dancinpacer03

37. chapter 37 by Dancinpacer03

38. chapter 38 by Dancinpacer03

39. chapter 39 by Dancinpacer03

40. chapter 40 by Dancinpacer03

41. chapter 41 by Dancinpacer03

42. chapter 42 by Dancinpacer03

43. chapter 43 by Dancinpacer03

44. chapter 44 by Dancinpacer03

45. chapter 45 by Dancinpacer03

chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 1
Tampa, Florida 1983
It was a sunny day fairly breezy at around eighty degrees. Little Gina had begged her mom to take her to the park that was near their home. Gina was three and her favorite thing at the playground was the swings. That fine day she was swinging when a little boy came and sat in the swing next to her.
"HI IM Nicholas" He said proudly." But I like to be called Nick.
He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.
"IM Gina" The little girl replied.
She had long brown hair to her waste and sparkling green eyes. Gina was at the age where she was just learning how to pump her legs to get the swing higher. Nick was swing fast and high while Gina wasn't going anywhere. After awhile of struggling Nick stopped his swing.
"Don't you know how to swing"
Gina shook her head almost in tears. "IM trying but I it's not working".
Nick smiled. "How about I push you".
Gina smiled.
Nick got behind her and started pushing her. Gina giggled the whole time. Finally Nick stopped.
" IM getting tired" He said and went back to sitting in his swing. "How old are you" Nick asked.
"IM three" She answered holding up her three fingers to show she knew how to count.
"Me too" He said happily.
Too soon they both heard "Gina time to go honey".
"I got to be going home now," Gina said getting off the swing.
"You want to come over to my house" Nick asked.
"Sure let me go as my mom" Gina exclaimed excitedly.
Gina ran to the benches where her mom was talking to a lady getting ready to leave. The lady looked at Gina and smiled.
"HI there what's your name?" she asked with a smile kneeling down till she was the same level as her.
" My name is Gina," She said with a bright smile showing all her baby teeth.
"IM Mrs. Carter but you can call me Jane" The lady replied sticking out her hand to shake Gina' tiny one.
Nick came running up and hugged the lady.
"Mommy can Gina come over to our house to play" He asked.
"Yes she can if it's ok with her mom" Jane answered.
Gina looked up at her mom. "Can I, mom? Please?" Gina asked politely.
Her mom smiled “Yes, you may but not too long" She replied. "Where do you live" She asked turning her attention to Jane.
"Well we just moved here from New York last week we live at 534 Union Street" She said.
"Wow what a coincidence we live right next door to you" Gina' mom replied.
Jane smiled. "How would you like to come over too for some coffee and we can get to know each other" Jane asked.
"I would love to" Gina mom responded.
The four made their way to the Carter's knowing this was the beginning of two beautiful friendships.
chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 2
Tampa, Florida1993 10 years later

Gina sighed as she got out of bed to get ready for school. Nick and her had become best friends after that day she had met him in the park when she was three. She hardly even remembered that now. Nick and Gina were now thirteen years old. Her parents were best friends with his parents as well. Nick and her hang out everyday not just in school. Gina had decided to wear a pair of jeans and a short sleeved top and brushed out her chin length brown hair.
When she was ready Gina was ready she opened her window that was facing Nick and yelled “Hey Nickers its time for school”.
She saw Nick drag himself out of bed and open the window. “I’ll be down in a few minutes. He hollered back.
Gina grabbed her backpack and walked out the door and waited at the door at Nick’s. Finally after ten minutes Nick walked out wearing a flannel shirt and a pair of jeans. His silky blonde hair had been combed back.
“Finally” Gina muttered.
Nick rolled his eyes. ‘Excuse me if I would like to take a few minutes to get myself ready, Miss I Look to Good for Anyone”.
Gina looked at him. ‘I look halfway decent unlike you who looks like a girl” She retorted.
Nick pretended to be hurt. “Take that back” He demanded.
Gina just laughed. “No way Nicky” She responded.
“Awe your going to get it now” He warned.
Gina started running all the way to the bus stop but Nick caught up with her and tackled her to the ground and started to tickle her sides. Gina laughed so hard she couldn’t catch her breath.
‘OK Ok I take it back” She managed to get out.
Nick stopped tickling her and got up. Gina couldn’t help but notice how cute he looked. “What am I saying this is my best friend we are talking about” She scolded herself.
Gina than got up and asked “So how is singing lessons going” She asked.
Nick had been singing ever since she could remember and had recently started going to voice lessons and auditions.
“Good actually after school today I have an audition in Orlando for a group that they are trying to form so I won’t be home till after dinner” He explained.
“Good luck today I know you can get in to this group” Gina said.
‘Thanks Gina you’re my best friend in the entire world always remember that” He answered with a smile and hugged her tightly.
Gina always liked his hugs and to her it was almost a brotherly hug but lately she kept feeling weird around him. The bus pulling up to their stop interrupted their hug. Both got on the bus and the bus headed to their school.

When they arrived at school Gina and Nick walked in to school together and parted when they ran into their usual group. Nick hung out with his other best friend Brent and a bunch of Brent’s friends while Gina hung out with her other two best friends Rachel and Chelsea. Rachel had shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes. All the guys were afraid of her because she spoke her mind and was a tough chick. She was the starting pitcher of the school’s softball team. She never dated because of a past boyfriend but Gina and Chelsea were always trying to set her up with Brent Nick’s friend. Chelsea has curly brownish blonde hair and brown eyes. She was always self-conscious of herself but Gina and Rachel tried their best to tell her that she wasn’t fat.
“Hey guys” Gina greeted once she had spotted Chelsea and Rachel at her locker.
“Hey what’s up”?” Rachel asked.
“ Nothing much” Chelsea replied.
‘Did you see “New Kids on the block’s” New video” Chelsea asked excitedly.
“Yes It was good Jordan is so hot” Gina exclaimed.
“I like Danny” Rachel said.
“ Well I like Joe” Chelsea said hotly.
The two started bickering about who was the cutest. Gina turned around to see Nick in his group joking around. She had tuned out of the argument.
“God he looks so good” She thought dreamily. “I can’t like him he is my best friend” “ But I think IM in love with him”.
Before she could think anymore Chelsea had snapped her fingers in front of her. Gina came back to reality.
“Where did you go just now?” Rachel asked.
Both girls followed Gina’s gaze to Nick.
“You like Nick don’t you” Chelsea said.
“Of course I like him he is my best friend” Gina replied giving Chelsea the duh look.
“No that’s not what I meant IM mean you like him as more than a friend” Chelsea said seriously.
Gina didn’t know how to answer that.
“No I don’t,” She finally said closing her locker.
“Yes you do I know you do you have liked him for a while Chelsea and I can tell” Rachel said matter factly. “Just admit it”.
Gina sighed in defeat. “All right fine you win I do like him as more than a friend in fact I am in love with him are you happy” Gina snapped.
Gina than realized what she had just said. Both her friends stared at her wide-eyed.
‘Your in love with him” Chelsea finally said.
Gina though for a moment. ‘Yeah I guess I am”.
“I knew it” Chelsea beamed. “So why don’t you tell him I think he likes you like that too”. “Absolutely not He can never know you have to promise” She replied in a serious tone.
‘I promise” Chelsea said.
They both looked at Rachel. “I’m not going to tell him I swear”. She agreed. ‘I think that love at the age of thirteen doesn’t exist in my opinion.
Before anyone could respond to that the bell rang for first period. They all headed their separate ways.
chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 3
After school that day Gina walked home in deep thought.
"How can I be in love with Nick he is my best friend".
She had grown up with him it wasn't supposed to be this way. But the fact remained that she not only liked him but also was majorly butt crazy in love with him. Her best friends told her to tell him how she felt but she just couldn't. She wanted to but if it were between telling him and Nick not feel the same way and their friendship be ruined to not telling him and them still be the same best friends as they had always been then she knew that the decision was picking friendship over love. Gina decided that she wouldn't tell him because she treasured their friendship more than anything in the world did. Gina arrived home and walked up to her room to watch TV. She sighed after the first few minutes of the show. She sighed. "I need to talk to someone," She said finally to herself as she picked up the phone.
She dialed Chelsea's number. After like three rings she finally picked up.
"Hello".
"Hey Chelsea " Gina greeted back.
"Hey Gina what's up?" Chelsea asked.
Gina took a deep breath" I just got a lot on my mind".
"Awe IM sorry I would love to talk but Ryan is here" Chelsea answered apologetically. Ryan was Chelsea's long time boyfriend that went to a different school. They had been going out almost a year.
"Its ok I let you go than" Gina said.
"OK I'll call you back later" Chelsea replied.
"Ok later girl" Gina hung up the phone and lay on her bed.
She eventually fell asleep.

Gina woke up a few hours later. The clock on her nightstand said seven thirty. Gina yawned and got out of bed.
"I guess should get going on my homework" Gina thought unhappily.
She was about half way done when her room door burst open. Nick came flying at her and tackled her out of her desk chair on to the floor. Nick was breathing hard.
'You will never guess what just happened".
Gina got up and straightened her clothes after Nick got up from lying on top of her and looked at him skeptically. She hadn't minded that he was top of her. Gina thought he looked so hot when he got excited like a puppy dog wagging his tail. Finally Gina answered.
"I give up".
"Well remember when I told you today that I had that audition for a group that Jive was trying to put together," Nick asked.
Gina vaguely recalled him mentioning that to her.
"UM yeah I remember".
"Well I got picked along with four other guys and now we are going to get a record deal and start recording songs on a CD we are gonna make" Nick explained excitedly.
Gina's face lid up. "Oh my god Nicky you did it IM so happy for you" She squealed hugging him tightly.
After they separated Nick's face than fell.
"Nick what's wrong" She asked concerned.
"Well the down side to this is IM not going to be in school anymore because I have to go to Europe to record for five months" He said sadly.
Gina felt like crying. But she wanted to be strong for Nick so he wouldn't think that she didn't support him.
"When do you leave?" Gina finally asked after a few minutes of awkward silence.
"That’s the worst part cause see I have to leave tomorrow" He replied softly.
"IM gonna miss you so much nick" Gina said softly on the verge of tears.
She could tell Nick was struggling to keep the tears from falling.
"IM going to miss you to Gina and I promise I will write you and call you everyday and ill come and visit as much as I can" He said.
"IM going to hold you to that" Gina promised.
"Well I got to go home so I can pack but I will be back tomorrow morning before I leave and before you leave for school" He said.
"Ok see you tomorrow Nickers" Gina said.
" Bye Gina" He called walking out the door.
As soon as Gina was sure Nick was out of hearing range she burst into tears. After an hour she dialed her two best friends and told them to meet her in her room. After they had came into her room she told them about Nick.
"What am I going to do" Gina asked sadly.
"You need to tell him before he leaves" Chelsea advised.
"I told you before I can't" Gina argued.
"Fine but you will live to regret it" Rachel warned.
Gina sighed. 'What am I going to do without him".
"You will get through it you have others friends and he will write and call you everyday IM sure" Rachel replied.
"Well he did say that" Gina recalled.
" See everything will be fine" Chelsea said sympathetically.
Gina shrugged. "Let's talk about something else".
Chelsea and Rachel stayed till ten talking and doing everything they could to get Gina to forget about Nick leaving for the time being. After they left Gina got ready for bed and attempted to fall asleep.
The next morning came by too fast and Gina dreaded it. She woke up and got ready for school than walked over to Nick's house. Nick was in his room finishing up his packing. 'Hey Nick" Gina said as much enthusiasm as she could muster.
"Hey Gina" He replied back with a small smile.
"When do you leave?" Gina asked.
"In a few minutes" He responded.
After a minute of silence Nick broke it by saying "I have something for you".
He walked over to his table and gave her a box. Gina opened it and found a small ring with a single diamond. The tears that Gina had been trying not to shed finally came out. "Oh Nicky it's beautiful you didn't have to but thanks".
Nick smiled. 'I wanted too it’s a friendship ring I have one too" He showed her his finger that revealed the same thing only a mans ring. "Think of me when you wear it and remember no matter how far we are apart you always be my best friend".
Gina ran to him and hugged him. They sat there holding each other till they heard his mom.
"Nick time to leave".
They both let go and Nick went and picked up his bag.
"IM going to miss you so much" Gina said.
"IM going to miss you too and I promise to call you and write everyday" He promised again.
"You better and call me when you get there" Gina reminded him.
"I will bye Gina" Nick replied and walked out his bedroom door.
Gina walked out and waved as he got in his moms car and drove away. Gina then started walking to the bus stop totally alone and blinded by her tears of sorrow.
chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 4
Tampa, Florida 5 years later
Gina put up her brown hair in a ponytail. She was now eighteen years old. She had graduated a month earlier and was now enjoying her summer before she started at Florida State in the fall to major in allied medicine. She was wearing a blue tank top and a pair of jeans. She was getting ready to meet Rachel and Chelsea at the mall. She grabbed her keys from her table and walked out to her brand new silver eclipse that her parents and given her as her graduation gift. As Gina drove to the mall Gina though back to high school. She had been on the dance team and had gotten average grades. Gina had just broken up with her boyfriend Tom the week before because he cheated on her with one of the whores in school. Rachel still didn't date even though Chelsea knew that she had two crushes one being her best guy friend. Rachel was also going to be attending Florida State in the fall as Journalism major. She had done the school newspaper all four years of high school and had also continued to play softball, which she had received a college scholarship for. Chelsea was yearbook editor and was going to a special school for the culinary arts in the fall, which was close by the college that Rachel and Gina were going too. She was still dating Ryan. Gina pulled into the busy parking lot of the mall and looked for Rachel's green Camero and Chelsea's red Porsche. Gina walked up to the doors where Chelsea and Rachel were already waiting.
"Took you long enough" Rachel asked annoyed.
Gina rolled her eyes. "Lets all go and start shopping".
The girl's first stop was a CD store. As the scanned the racks Gina came upon a familiar looking poster. It was the Backstreet boys. That was what Nick's group had been called. A wave of sadness filled Gina's heart. She remembered the day Nick left like it was yesterday instead of five years ago. She had gone to school crying all day and completely miserable than later on that day he had called her when he got to his first stop, which had been in London. It was only a brief conversation because he had to get down to business. That was the last time she had heard from him. He had broken his first promise to her. In five years she hadn't received a letter, postcard or a phone call. Gina remembered waiting for weeks for something anything but nothing ever happened. About a month after he left his family had moved to LA so she hadn't seen him in five years. She was filled with anger and sadness because of it. Gina didn't notice that Rachel and Chelsea had joined her. They both looked at each other when they noticed a single tear slip down Gina's cheek. They both knew his lack of contact hurt her and was not over it. They never brought her up Nick because it was a sore subject and they remembered all the pain she was in when she had decided to attempt to put him behind her.
"Damn him" Rachel thought to herself. "He is a dead child when I see him".
Rachel had heard about a concert the boys were doing in Tampa in two weeks and had told Chelsea about it so they both had went and bought three front row tickets and backstage passes. It wasn't only to get Gina to see Nick and confront him but it was also because they liked their music and Rachel's other crush was AJ Mclean. She wanted to fuck him inwards outwards. Chelsea's favorite was Kevin Richardson. They hadn't told Gina about it yet.
Chelsea whispered into Rachel's ear. "You think we should tell her about the concert now".
"Now is as good as time as any Rachel whispered back.
Rachel poked at Gina took shake her out of the daze she was in. "Lets go to the food court to get something to eat" She suggested.
Gina only nodded.

After they had arrived at the food court gotten their food and sat down and started eating Rachel broke the silence.
"Have you heard about the concert the backstreet boys are putting on in a couple of weeks".
Gina shrugged "Yea so".
"Well Chelsea and I bought three front row tickets" Rachel explained sheepishly.
Gina stopped eating and looked at the two. "Have fun" She said flatly going back to her food.
"UM you are going with us," Rachel said.
"No IM not" Gina argued.
"Look Gina Rachel and I know you Miss Nick and I think its time you see him and demand an explanation don't you want to know why" Chelsea asked.
Gina sighed. "Of course I want to know why".
'Than your coming with us besides you like their music and Rachel wants to see AJ and I want to see Kevin and his biceps" Chelsea explained.
Gina knew that she was defeated. "Fine I will go," she said.
Both Rachel and Chelsea smiled in victory.
chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 5
Two weeks later the day of the concert had arrived and Gina had never been so nervous in her life. Here she was going to face Nick after five long years.
"I can't go through with this" Gina said walking over to her window. Chelsea and Rachel were over helping her get ready. Chelsea had worn a pink no sleeved top with black dress pants and had kept her curly brown hair down. Rachel had gone with a leopard print mini skirt and green tube top and had put her hair in butterfly clips. Gina was still looking through her closet for something to wear. Chelsea and Rachel had known that Gina would still be looking for something to wear so they had gotten ready early.
"Yes you are going" Chelsea replied.
Rachel looked through her closet throwing clothes around until she saw something that caught her eye. It was a blue dress that went just above her knees and tied behind her neck. Rachel smiled. "Perfect".
Rachel took the dress and threw it at Gina. "Here put this on".
Forty minutes later they were ready to leave. Gina had curled her hair and put it half up. They were taking Rachel's green Camero to the concert.
" Do I really have to do this" Gina whined.
Gina was so scared.
"Yes you do and don't worry we will be right there and I have the baseball bat in the trunk" Rachel assured her.
Just than Chelsea's cell phone rang.
"Hello" She greeted.
"Hey baby where are you" Ryan asked.
Gina and Rachel rolled their eyes knowing it was Ryan. He always called whenever Chelsea wasn't with him.
Rachel took the cell phone from Chelsea's hand. "Ryan we are busy call back later" She said hanging up before he could reply.
" Hey why did you do that" Chelsea whined.
"Because I do not want your boyfriend calling on our girls outing again" Rachel explained annoyed.
Chelsea rolled her eyes and put her cell phone back in her purse and looked out the window.

"Frack we only have ten minutes" Kevin called from his dressing room next door.
Nick was getting ready to perform. He hadn't been in Tampa since he had been accepted into the group. His thoughts wandered to Gina again since he had found out about the concert in Tampa. A pang of guilt hit him in the stomach. He hadn't tried to contact her in years. He had only called her once which was when he had first left and that alone was only a brief conversation. Nick sighed. He didn't really have a reason why he didn't call. Yes he was busy but he just never did anything to contact her. He did think about her a lot and somewhat talked about her to the guys. They always told him that he should call her. Brian walked in.
”Time to get on stage".
Nick finished putting on his outfit and his last thought before taking the stage was "I wonder if she will be here tonight".

As the boys took the stage Chelsea and Rachel started screaming and jumping up and down in their seats. Gina's heart did flip-flops when she saw Nick. In person he looked gorgeous. He really had grown up to a man, "A dead man when I get through with him" She thought bitterly. Nick had started walking towards their side of the stage while singing his solo on Back to your heart. He looked right at her with those blue eyes that she used to look into. She couldn't tell if he recognized her or not. Chelsea noticed Gina eyes looking like she wanted to cry.
"Cheer up Gina at least enjoy the concert".
Gina smiled. Chelsea was right she would enjoy the concert since that wasn't what scared her. It was just the after the concert going backstage to meet the guys that did it. Gina finally begun to relax and enjoy the concert like her two best friends. But too soon the concert was over and it was time to be led by one of the bodyguards backstage. The girls made their way to the bodyguard that was standing by the stage. "
We are here to see the boys" Rachel announced to the buff guy.
"You got passes" He asked gruffly.
Rachel pulled out three passes and flashed them to him. After he inspected them he moved out of their way. "You may go in"
Gina took a deep breath. "Here we go".
chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 6
The girls made their way backstage. There were only four other people that had received backstage passes. The girls got behind the four and waited for their turn to go into the dressing room with all five guys. Gina was a nervous wreck.
"Relax Gina everything will be fine" Chelsea reassured her.
"Yea besides I brought the bat just in case" Rachel explained pointing to her big bag.
" Are you going to rape AJ" Gina asked with smile.
Rachel only grinned, "We shall see".
Finally it was their turn to go in. Gina opened the door to the dressing room to reveal five guys sitting at a table. The guys looked up and smiled. "HI" They said in unison.
Rachel and Chelsea followed behind Gina. Nick thought that the girl in front looked oddly familiar. Howie thought she was hot, AJ couldn't keep his eyes off the girl wearing the very short mini skirt.
"What's your name" Nick asked coming up the Gina.
Gina couldn't believe he had forgotten all about her.
"Its Gina Nicholas" Her tone flat.
Nicholas couldn't believe it. Gina in the last five years had grown up and now was so beautiful.
"Oh my god Gina it's been so long" Nick whispered. He picked her up and swung her around. "My god you look great".
Gina didn't say anything but looked away before he saw the tears stinging her eyes.
"Guys meet Gina my best friend since we were three" Nick said.
All the guys said HI.
" And these are my two best friends Rachel and Chelsea" Gina pointed out. " Gina is a AJ fan and Chelsea is a Kevin fan" Gina told them.
Kevin smiled warmly. "IM flattered.
The truth was he thought she was cute.
" IM already married," He added. "But you are cute".
Chelsea blushed. "Thanks I think you're cute too but I also have a boyfriend".
"I would still like to get to know each other and be good friends" Kevin replied sincerely.
" I would like that" Chelsea answered with a smile and went to sit by Kevin. No one knew him and Kristen were having problems.
"IM glad Rachel is an AJ fan cause IM a fan of hers" AJ replied smugly. Rachel grinned and walked over and sat on his lap. "We should get to know each other better," She said seductively.
AJ smiled. "Oh yes I would love that".
"So this is Gina the girl we hear about occasionally," Brian said.
"Yea Nick didn't tell us how beautiful you are" Howie complimented looking her up and down.
“ Nick wouldn't know since he failed to call write or visit".
Everyone remained quiet.
"IM sorry" Nick mumbled.
Gina laughed. "Your sorry I don't get you Nick you promised me you would call and write as much you could but you didn’t you broke that promise" Gina said angrily.
"I know its just we were so busy and at first I didn't have time and than when I started dating Mandy she gets jealous easily”.
Gina and the other girls had read about Nick's girlfriend Mandy. She knew that Mandy used him for his money because of an article they had read about her ex boyfriend talking about his relationship to her.
" You know IM really mad and disappointed in you Nick it hurt double not just because you were my best friend but because I was in love with you" Gina confessed.
Nicks mouth dropped. " You liked me," He asked in surprise.
"Yea I did and I still do but I guess I need to get over you not because your dating that bitch but because we aren't friends" she said.
Gina pulled off the ring Nick had given her. "See I never took it off where is yours Nick" She asked in a taunting tone.
" Mandy made him take it off" AJ called.
Nick blushed.
"IM glad I meant that much to you Nick" Gina said softly before running off out the door.
Rachel got up from AJ'S lap and pulled out her baseball bat and swung it at Nick's balls. Nick groaned in pain.
"You know Nick you are the biggest ass hole I know wake up Mandy wants your money not you and here you have a wonderful girl who likes you" She screamed.
AJ walked over to Rachel and took the bat.
"You're a feisty one aren't you but I like that," He said.
Rachel smiled and took the bat back and threw it in her bag. She than spit on Nick and went back to focusing her attention on AJ. Chelsea walked over to Nick.
"I suggest you talk to her and at least try to be friends".
Nick just nodded.
The door swung open and Mandy came waltzing in like she owned the place.
"HI Nicky" She purred in his ear.
Mandy was totally oblivious to everyone's dirty looks. They all shook their heads hoping he would wake up before it was too late.
chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 7
Gina ran all the way out of the building out into the warm breezy night, It was pretty much cleared out now cause it was getting late and the fans had long since gone home. Gina slumped against a wall and sobbed with her head on her knees. She didn't know how long she was out there. Minutes, hours she didn't care. Gina heard footsteps and all of a sudden it got closer until it stopped right in front of her. She prayed it wasn't Nick. She was in knowing mood. Gina looked up too see Howie's gentle face.
"Mind if I sit down" He asked softly.
Gina nodded and scooted over. They sat there in an uncomfortable silence. Finally Howie broke it.
" You know Nick really is sorry"
Gina shrugged. "Yea right".
"No IM serious he talked about you from time to time and when we first started out we were so busy but than Mandy came in the picture and she is ruining his life" Howie explained.
"You don't have to tell me that" Gina said with a sigh.
"We have told him so many times but he gets mad he is so in love" Howie said.
Gina just snorted. "Why are you telling me this".
" Because I want you to know that he didn't forget about you and that he feels guilty and I think that you should start over and get to know one another again" Howie advised.
"I don't know if I can and I mean not just because IM mad about him not contacting me like he promised but because IM still in love with him" Gina said.
Howie smiled. "You should talk to him and be friends and As for being in love with him I wish I could tell you too give it time and hope he breaks up with Mandy soon but I can't because I don't know what is going to happen". Howie started. " However I think that in order for you to be happy you should move on and I know that’s going to take time and to be honest I think your very pretty and sweet and I would like to get to know you and help you in anyway I can" Howie finished hoping that she would give him a chance.
Gina blushed.
She knew what he was getting at and his advice made sense.
" This could be a start" She though happily her spirits rising. "Ok I would love to get to know you better say dinner tomorrow night". Gina asked. Howie grinned. "So now your asking me on a date shouldn't it be the other way around".
Gina laughed.
" I would love too," Howie said sincerely. " Now I say we should go back to everyone else". Howie stood up and held out his arm. " Shall we?" He asked in a very bad English accent.
Gina smirked and rolled her eyes and stood up to take his arm. " We shall".

Meanwhile back in the dressing room everyone was doing his or her own thing. AJ smiled at the blonde beauty on his lap. A month before He had broken up with Sara because she had cheated on him with two other guys. He had loved her and felt heartbroken and betrayed and thought he would never be able to date again. But looking at Rachel he knew he was ready. First he decided he should get to know her better since all he knew about her was her name and her capabilities if he got on her bad side.
" So Rachel tell me about yourself" AJ asked.
" Lets see I am eighteen and I drive a really cool green Camero and I'll be attending the University of Florida in the fall majoring in Journalism and I don't date but I will fuck you right here and right now" Rachel finished with a smile.
AJ had to laugh. " You certainly are honest".
Rachel just smiled wider. " I would as you the same question but I know everything about you except for how good you are in bed and the size of your penis".
AJ blushed a deep red. He hoped no one else was listening. AJ'S expression turned serious. " You know I think you're so hot and I like you a lot would you consider going out with me".
Rachel's smiled disappeared. " She had made a promise to herself years ago that she would never date again but she wanted to give AJ a try but wasn't sure if she was ready.
" Listen AJ I like you too but could you give me some time as good friends with benefits just for a little while before we start in a relationship" She asked.
AJ knew it had to have been bad but knew he would wait. "Yes I will wait for you and when we do I'll go slow" He answered.
Rachel hugged him quickly and kissed him hard on the mouth for a makeout session.

Across the room Chelsea and Kevin were in a discussion about themselves and relationships. They both had come to find that they had quite a bit in common. The truth was that if she wasn't taken and Kevin wasn't married she would date him. Little did she know that Kevin was thinking the same thing?
" So your going to be a chef I always wanted to be one" Kevin said.
"Really would you be one if you weren't a backstreet boy?" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
Kevin nodded. " I make a mean Lasagna," He said.
" Well I would like to taste your cooking sometime" Chelsea replied honestly.
" I'D like that" Kevin whispered.
They both felt an attraction to each other but were fighting it. The only thing going through each of their minds were "Is the good friend thing enough"?

Nick's mind kept wondering back to Gina. He had missed her like crazy and felt terrible about treating her the way he did. Normally he liked it when Mandy nibbled on his earlobe but at the moment it was annoying the hell out of him. He wished he could talk to Brian but Brian had gone home to his wife leighann and newborn son Baylee. Nick was more confused than ever. "He had been shocked to say the least to find out she was in love with him when they were thirteen let alone even now but he had felt weird when he saw her. IN his eyes she had grown up. Nick made a mental note to talk to Gina and straighten things out. He didn't want her to be mad at him anymore and wanted to make it up to her. As if on Que. The door to the room opened and in came Howie and Gina arm in arm laughing. A pang of Jealousy hit him in the gut. Nick didn't know why but he hated seeing Gina with Howie. The group ran over to them and Nick pushed Mandy off and took her hand and walked over to where Gina stood. "Gina I am really sorry I know I screwed up please forgive me and lets start over so I can make it up to you" Nick pleaded.
Mandy just scoffed. Rachel just gave Mandy the evil eye.
Gina held up her hand. “Nick I forgive you and yes we can start over but this is your last chance" Gina warned.
Nick smiled and hugged her.
Mandy cleared her throat.
" Gina this is my girlfriend Mandy and Mandy this is my childhood friend Gina" Nick introduced them to each other.
" How charming" Mandy sneered.
Gina rolled her eyes. Rachel took a deep breath and made a mental note to beat down Mandy later.
Rachel turned to Gina. " So what going on".
" Howie and I are going on a date tomorrow night," Gina said excitedly. Chelsea and Rachel smiled.
"IM happy for you two" Chelsea said.
Nick felt angry and didn't know why. He shook it off and faked a smile. AJ put his arm around Rachel.
" We are going to take it slow before we date " . Rachel said with a smirk. " Looks like your dream is coming true" Gina teased.
" I suppose you and Kevin are just friends" Gina said with a smirk.
" Yep" Kevin answered as innocent as possible.
Rachel and Gina both gave Chelsea and Kevin the yeah right we will see about that look. Chelsea looked at the time.
" We better be getting home its late".
They all exchanged numbers while Mandy bitched at Nick the whole time and the girls left never being happier than they were at the moment.
chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 8
A few weeks' later things were going great for Gina and her friends. Gina thought about the last few weeks as she was packing her stuff. She along with Chelsea and Rachel had leased an apartment closer to the guys in Orlando. Especially now since the guys were on break for 6 months. Of course being closer to the guys weren't the only reason. They would be closer to school as well. Gina was happy to be moving out of her parent's house. Gina had told her mom about how she had seen Nick again. Her mom had not only been thrilled but it also gave her some incentive to call his parents in LA, which she had only talked to Jane twice since the move. Gina remembered back to her and Howie's first date. Howie had taken her to a nice Mexican place where they laughed and talked than had gone to the beach to watch the sunset. He had been such the gentleman that day and of course since she had fun they had many days after that and were now officially a couple. Gina sighed at the memory of the night before. Howie had taken her to dinner and dancing and than when he had taken her home he had asked her out. Gina had said yes because she had found to like Howie a lot. Of course she had feelings for Nick still but was learning how to shut them down. Nick and Gina had talked on the phone almost everyday but things were still awkward. Gina had finished the last of her stuff and put the box in the trunk of the car and left a few minutes later after saying good bye to her parents.
Gina arrived at the apartment and was surprised to see Chelsea and Rachel already their unpacking their things in their bedrooms. The apartment had 3 bedrooms withits own bathroom attached along with a living room, kitchen and laundry room. After a few hours of packing the girls decided to take a break and sat on the couch to talk since they had just listened to music without a word and there was nothing else to do till they got the TV hooked up. " What has been up with you guys lately?" Rachel asked while sipping her coke. They hadn't really talked. They'd all been busy. " Nothing really been busy with Ryan" Chelsea replied with a shrug. " Have you talked to Kevin" Gina asked. At the mention of Kevin Chelsea's eyes lit up. " Yeah I have Kevin calls almost everyday so we talk about all kinds of things" Chelsea answered. " Does Ryan know about Kevin" Rachel asked. Chelsea bit her lip. The truth was that she hadn't said a thing to Ryan about Kevin. Lately overtime Kevin's calls had made her think about Kevin more and more and at times forgot about Ryan. " Um no" Chelsea said. Rachel smirked. " You like Kevin as more than a friend don't you". Chelsea looked away and shook her head. " No I don't". " Yes you do I can tell from your face plus you are honest with Ryan usually and if Kevin is just a friend you would have told him" Gina explained. Chelsea rolled her eyes. " IM in love with Ryan and IM happy besides Kevin is having problems in his marriage and doesn't need to be in any new relationships right now especially since he was deciding on whether or not to divorce Kristen so I really have no chance with him" Chelsea reminded them. Hey all had heard about the problems in fact Chelsea was the first to hear and she had urged him to ask the boys what to do since they knew Kristen and she didn't. She had told Gina and Rachel and both girls thought it was a sign. Before either girl could say anything the door bell rung.
Kevin pulled up to his house around dinnertime. He had gone to the gym to help clear his head. The past few days Him and Kristen had been fighting worse than before. They didn't have anything in common anymore and he knew that the marriage was for the most part over. He had called Chelsea almost every day since they had met and ended up confiding in her. She had told him to ask the boys on what to do since they knew Kristen and when he told the boys about it they said he should end it. He couldn't stop thinking about her no matter how much he tried. Kevin walked in the door expecting to see Kristen making dinner but the house was dark. Kevin walked upstairs to take a shower but walked into the bedroom to find the closet door open and Kristen's side empty. He looked around to find all her stuff gone. A note had been laid on the nightstand. Kevin opened it and it said:
Dear Kevin,
By the time you read this I will be long gone. You know are marriage isn't working and IM not happy. I suspect that you can't be happy either and all the fighting has gone on long enough. I filed for divorce last week and the papers that you will need to sign that will make it legal and final should be arriving in the next few days. I hope you have a nice life and I am already seeing someone else so IM moving on with mine. I still love you Kevin and always will.
Love,
Kristen
Kevin's eyes started to water in the realization that his marriage was really over. Kevin knew it was for the best and was probably going to do that anyway but that didn't make it any easier. He still loved Kristen but knew it was time to move on. Kevin put down the letter and decided on taking a shower and calling Chelsea afterwards.
After the girls had sat back down with their large stuffed crust extra cheese pizza they started gossiping again. " So Rachel how are you and AJ" Chelsea asked with a smirk. Rachel looked at her. " Nothing AJ and I have been on a few outings and talked on the phone" Rachel replied. " So you haven't had sex with him yet" Gina asked in disbelief. Gina could remember Rachel telling them at least a thousand times that if she got her hands on AJ she would rape the man and than a few weeks earlier she had met him and nothing happened yet. " Why not" Chelsea asked. Rachel sighed. " Because I care about him I mean before I assumed it would be strictly physical but just talking to him there is so much more" Rachel explained. Chelsea choked on her piece of pizza. "You mean to tell us that you actually want to date AJ" Gina asked trying get it straight. " Well yes but IM still going to remain friends for a little longer besides I have ideas for him" Rachel said mischievously. After a few minutes of silence Chelsea looked at Gina. " So what's going on between you and Howie". " Me and Howie are dating" Gina replied nonchalantly. " Oh my god that’s great what about Nick" Chelsea asked. Chelsea thought that Gina should be with Nick. " Nothing me and Nick are just friends we are just starting over and he is still with Mandyand I have put my feelings for him behind me as you can see I have moved on" Gina explained. " AS you should Nick can kiss your ass after they way he befriended you and with that dirty whore Mandy you don't need him" Rachel pointed out. Chelsea knew there was still feelings for Nick but decided to keep her mouth shut and let her friend be happy.
chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 9
The warm shower had made Kevin feel a little better. Kevin had decided he was going to call up Chelsea and instead of talking to her over the phone was going to invite her to a local coffee shop near his house. Kevin started dialing her home number but remembered she moved into an apartment with Gina and Rachel and he wasn't sure of the number or if their phone was hooked up yet. Kevin decided it would be smart to call her cell phone. It rang twice before she picked up.
" Hello".
'Hey Chelsea its Kevin".
" Oh hey Kevin" Chelsea greeted back. " How are you doing?" she asked.
" To tell you the truth I have been better Kristen left me and has filed for divorce" Kevin explained solemnly.
" Oh Kevin IM so sorry is there anything I can do for you" Chelsea asked concerned.
" UM the reason I was calling was I was wondering if you would like to meet me at the local coffee shop on Franklin street so we can talk" Kevin asked hoping she would say yes.
" Sure Kevin I'll be there in fifteen minutes" Chelsea told him.
" Ok great thanks see you there bye" Kevin replied.
" Bye Kevin" Chelsea said back.
After Kevin hung up he grabbed a jacket and got in his car and roared out of the driveway.

Chelsea clicked the end button on her cell phone and put it in her purse and walked out of her nearly finished room. Rachel was getting some water and Gina was carrying a box into her room.
" Where are you going" Rachel asked with curiosity.
" IM going out for a bit" Chelsea answered.
" With who" Gina asked her.
Chelsea blushed red. " No one IM just going to get some fresh air" Chelsea lied.
Gina smirked. " I know your lying you blush profusely and you never go out alone".
" Its got to be Kevin because she wouldn't act like that if it were with Ryan" Rachel explained.
" Oh alright if you must know IM going to meet Kevin at a coffee shop because he wants to talk" Chelsea explained.
Rachel and Gina looked at each other and smiled.
" You mean like a date" Gina pressed.
Chelsea was getting frustrated. " NO its not a date oh smart one Kristen left him and he is down" Chelsea said.
" Poor Kevin" Gina sympathized.
" Yeah but I think that Kevin is better off" Rachel said.
Gina and Chelsea nodded in agreement. Just than Chelsea's cell phone rang again.
" Hello" Chelsea greeted.
" Hey baby how are you" Ryan's voice asked.
A wave of guilt hit Chelsea.
"Its not a date so you have nothing to feel guilty about its just a friend talking to another friend" She assured herself.
She turned her attention back to the phone.
" Hey honey IM fine you".
Gina and Rachel started laughing. Chelsea glared at them.
" IM good except I miss you" Ryan complained.
" Awe I miss you too ill see you this weekend right," Chelsea asked.
" You bet I got to get going I just called to say Hey and that I love you and miss you" he answered.
" I love you too and I miss you" Chelsea replied.
" Bye babe" He said and made a kissing noise.
Chelsea did the same. " Bye honey" and clicked the end button wants again.
Rachel and Gina made kissing noises and busted out laughing.
" Not funny guys" Chelsea said angrily.
" You know we are just playing" Gina said.
" I know IM leaving now I'll see you guys later" Chelsea said walking out the door and into the complex's parking lot to her car.
Rachel laughed. " You know I think that Chelsea is going to end up with Kevin".
Gina nodded. " Of course I mean who can resist Kevin's AB's and awesome personality".
After Chelsea left the two were sitting on the couch talking about what a better match Kevin was for Chelsea than Ryan.
" Anyway are you going to tell AJ you want to date him," Gina asked.
"I think that you and Nick would be perfect together" Rachel commented. " Yea well IM with Howie now and Anyway he is dating Mandy" Gina replied.
" Mandy I can take care of and IM sure you can talk some sense into Nick than IM sure Howie will understand. " Rachel said.
" OK Whatever and anyway don't change the subject so are you" Gina pressed.
" IM not sure I need some time to think".
The doorbell rang.
" I'll get it" Gina said getting up from the couch.
She opened the door to reveal AJ standing there with a goofy grin. Gina had to laugh.
" OH Rachel it's for you"
Rachel came to the door and was faced with the man of her dreams.
" Hey AJ" She greeted.
" Hey sweets I am here cause IM wondering if you would like to come over to my place for a little while" He asked.
" UM IM not sure I still have a lot of unpacking to do" She replied.
AJ gave her the puppy dog look. " Please I want you to spend time with me" He pleaded.
Rachel laughed. She thought AJ looked adorable using Nick's technique to get his way.
" Your pathetic but OK I will come over let me grab my purse" She agreed.
Rachel grabbed her purse and Gina gave her a smile.
' Have Fun and see you tomorrow".
Rachel grinned. " You know me almost too well".
Rachel took AJ's arm and the two were out the door. Since Gina had the apartment to her self she decided to work on her room some more. She grabbed the last two boxes from the car and made her way to her apartment into her room to UN pack them. The first box was the last of her clothes. The last box however was a box of all the things Nick had given her. It also had pictures. After Nick left without any contact she had raided her room and put all the memories and everything that had anything to do with Nick in that box and threw it literally in the attic. Gina had decided to take the box back when she was packing to move. She didn't want to leave it there and since they were starting over she figured she could use them again. She opened the box and took out a small album. She looked through it and smiled. There were pictures of them on each other birthdays smiling. There was one of when Gina had thrown cake at Nick on her tenth birthday because he had broken the head off her favorite doll. Than there were pictures of them playing outside tackling each other. After Gina was done looking through the album She ran across a pooh bear stuffed animal that Nick had one for her in the elementary school carnival. She remembered he had known how much she liked Winnie the pooh in second grade so he had spent thirty dollars worth of tokens into the crane game machine and finally won it and given it to her. The only thing that Gina hadn't put in that box was the friendship ring she couldn't take it off because it meant a lot to her. But than Gina remembered Nick not wearing his. Gina decided to take it off and put it in her jewelry box for now until Nick wore his and proved to her that their friendship meant something to him. Her cell phone ringing interrupted her thoughts. She walked to her table and picked it up.
" Hello".
" Hey beautiful" Howie's voice chirped.
" Hey what's going on?" She asked.
" Nothing much what were you doing" He asked innocently.
Gina looked back to where the box laid on her bed.
" Um I was arranging my room" She told him.
It wasn't a complete lie.
" Well I just called to say good night and I was hoping we could go see a movie tomorrow" He said.
" Well I would love to" Gina replied.
" Well good Ill talk to you tomorrow sweet dreams" Howie said.
" Night Howie" Gina answered and hung up. Gina sighed. "Better get to bed" She though to herself.

Rachel arrived at AJ's and they had decided on watching a movie. Rachel had chosen a chick flick called "Josie and the pussycats". AJ had groaned but Rachel had reminded him that she was the girl so she got the pick. As the movie started AJ put his arm around Rachel and attempted to watch the movie. After twenty minutes of the movie Rachel was getting bored and she knew AJ was too by the way he was fidgeting and coming up with excuses to go get something. Rachel decided to tease him a little bit. First she snuggled up to him and he automatically wrapped his arms around her. A few minutes later Rachel started rubbing his thighs and she could see him getting restless. AJ knew what she was doing so he took his hand and started rubbing her thigh.
"How do you like being teased" He asked.
That was all Rachel needed. She threw herself on top of him, which sent him diving to the floor. Now that she was in control she kissed him hard on the mouth and ripped his shirt off. AJ than flipped her over and started roaming his hands up her shirt.
" I want you so bad right now" He whispered.
" Same here but let's take this upstairs," She said.
AJ picked her up and carried her into his bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed taking her shirt off and slowly unbuttoning her jeans. He started kissing her stomach and using his hands took the rest of her clothes off her and threw them on the floor. Rachel unbuttoned AJ's pants and threw his boxers behind her. The two went at it like wild animals hungry for its prey.

Chelsea drove all the way to the coffee shop, which was in downtown Orlando. As she made her way there she saw that there was no parking spots near the place.
" Damn it' She cursed.
She drove around three times but eventually had to settle for parking in one of the store parking lots. After she parked the car she made her way down the street. She saw the coffee place and Kevin sitting at a table outside looking sad. She only had to cross the street to get there.
" Hey Kevin" She called.
He looked up and spotted Chelsea immediately. He smiled and waved. Chelsea waited till the walk signal came on and started to walk across. Chelsea didn't see the speeding car whipping through. Chelsea felt the metal hitting her side and then heard Kevin screaming her and the screech of the car. Than a pool of darkness surrounded her.
chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 10
Kevin watched the scene before him with horror and disbelief.
" That did not just happen" Kevin thought to himself. " Yea that didn't happen it's just a bad nightmare I'll wake up in my bed" He reasoned. Kevin closed his eyes and opened them back up only to see it wasn't a nightmare or just a dream. It was reality a nightmare coming true.
" Whom was I kidding?" He thought bitterly.
Kevin ran to where Chelsea was lying. She was unconscious and lying on her side. A crowd had huddled around her. Kevin pushed his way through and kneeled down.
" Someone call 911 now," He shouted.
A man pulled out his cell phone and told the operator they need an ambulance. Kevin checked for a pulse and felt a faint one.
" Shouldn't we move her over to the sidewalk" A woman asked.
" Absolutely not she could have a bad injury and if we move her it could make it worse or be fatal" Kevin replied.
Tears started filling his eyes. " Hang in their Chelsea you can't leave me now" He whispered.
In the distance he heard a faint sound sounding like an ambulance.

Rachel and AJ ran into the hospital full force. Rachel ran up to the desk.
" Hello we are hear to see Chelsea Tackett could you please tell me what room she is in" Rachel asked out of breath.
AJ and her had been in the middle playtime when AJ cell phone rang. At first AJ didn't answer it but when he saw on the caller ID it was Kevin he thought it might be important. Rachel had watched AJ'S facial expression change from a man who was annoyed with an interruption to one of a worried and scared man. When AJ had got off the phone he told her Kevin called to say that a car had hit Chelsea. That was all Rachel needed to hear. The both of them threw on their clothes and had sped as fast as possible to the hospital. AJ's hair was sticking up everywhere and Rachel knew her own was devilish. People who looked at them knew what they had been doing but there hadn't been time to brush their hairs and UN wrinkle their clothes. Rachel didn't care as far as she was concerned it was none of their business. The nurse at the counter typed in the name on the computer.
" UM she is still with the doctor but you can wait in the waiting room. Rachel thanked the nurse and both her and AJ walked into the waiting room. Everyone was already there. Kevin was pacing around the room while Gina was softly crying in a chair beside Howie who squeezed her hand for support. Nick and Brian sat in a corner talking quietly among them.
" Have you heard anything yet?" Rachel asked to no one particular while taking a seat next to Gina.
" Nope nothing since she was admitted" Howie answered.
" Has anyone called her boyfriend" Kevin asked.
" I did on the way here" Gina replied. " He is on his way".
Rachel laid her head on AJ'S shoulder and quietly started to cry. She prayed nothing would happen to her friend.

Nick sat watching Gina cry and Howie trying to comfort her. For some reason it made his blood boil. He was Jealous that it was Howie not him comforting him. Brian saw the looks he was giving to Gina and Howie.
" Frack what's your problem".
Nick really didn't feel like talking about it.
" Nothing" He lied.
" I know better than that so talk" Brian replied.
Brian always made Nick feel better.
Nick sighed. " I don't like how close Howie is getting to Gina" He replied bitterly.
Nick watched as Gina put her head in Howie's lap. Nick could feel himself get angry.
" You know Nick Howie and Gina are going out" Brian told him.
" What"? Nick asked through gritted teeth
"Yea Nick everyone else knows about it" Brian filled him in.
" Why am I the last to know" He asked annoyed.
" Maybe if we could get a hold of you once in awhile" Brian replied in just as annoyed voice. " Nick you spend all your time with Mandy we never hang out anymore and play basketball".
" I know IM sorry we will spend more time hanging out Mandy will just have to understand that" Nick said.
Nick watched with disgust as Gina sat up and snuggled up with Howie.
" I want to make Gina feel better like I did when we were younger" Nick whined.
" Frack you have to understand that you were the one who was a jerk and never talked to her for five years and broke a promise" Brian commented. " I know Frick that I made a mistake but IM here now," Nick said.
Brian sighed. " You and Gina aren't close yet it's going to take time for her to trust you and be comfortable enough to come to you". " You have to understand that besides I know you haven't spent anytime with her or really done anything to restore what you once had".
Nick knew Brian was right.
" Besides as long as you are dating Mandy you won’t be able to reconnect with Gina because Mandy won’t let you" Brian pointed out.
Nick rolled his eyes. No one in the group liked Mandy. They all said she just wanted Nick for his money and that she was a manipulative little bitch whore. Nick didn't think Mandy would do that to him. Nick made a mental note that as soon as they find out that Chelsea would be OK he was going to make it up to Gina.

Gina couldn't stop crying. Here was one of her best friends was hit by a car and Kevin had said it was a hit and run. The police didn't really have much information just the color and type of car it was. Gina snuggled closer to Howie for comfort. Howie had been so supportive and she was grateful for his willingingness to help but she secretly wished it were Nick.
" Stop it" She scolded herself.
Howie had been there for her where as Nick had not. Gina watched as Nick whispered to Brian about something. Ryan running into the waiting room interrupted Gina's thoughts. Before he could say anything the doctor showed up.
" Are you friends of Chelsea Tackett" He asked.
" Yes we are" Kevin replied.
" How is she" Ryan asked with worry.
" Well she was lucky the only injuries she sustained was a broken arm, two ribs that are broken and four other ribs that are bruised". "Miss Tackett woke up a little bit ago and She can go home tomorrow". He explained.
Everybody breathed a sigh of relief.
" How long till her injuries heal" Ryan asked.
" She will need to wear the cast on her arm for six weeks but her ribs should heal in two" He responded.
" Can we go see her" Kevin asked impatiently.
" Yes you may but only a few at a time" The doctor responded before walking out of the room.

Chelsea sat up in her bed board to all hell. She felt blessed to be alive but Her arm felt like it was detached from her body and her ribs hurt like a son of a bitch. The nurse had been in a few minutes earlier to give her a shot of painkillers but it hadn't done shit for pain. A few seconds later the creaking of the door made her look up. She saw Gina's friendly face peak in.
" Up for some visitors". She asked.
Chelsea smiled. " Of course come on in".
Gina, Howie, Nick, Brian, Rachel and AJ all walked in.
" Hey guys where is Kevin" She asked.
" Kevin and Ryan wanted to see you alone so they will come in after us so how are you feeling" Rachel asked.
" IM feeling good just in a little pain and IM board and anxious to get home" She replied.
" IM glad" Rachel said.
" I think that we should let you rest and give Kevin and your boyfriend a chance so we will see you tomorrow" Gina said as the others headed out the door.
" Ok see you guys later and Rachel".
" Yes" She asked turning around.
" IM glad you and Aj had fun today" Chelsea teased.
" Shut up" She replied and walked out the door.
" You had that coming" Chelsea heard Gina say as Gina followed her out. Chelsea had to laugh. Her friends were crazy. A few minutes later Ryan came rushing to her side.
" Honey are you alright," He asked concerned.
" Yes IM fine".
" Thank god" He whispered and hugged her tightly.
"UM honey broken ribs too tight" She gritted through her teeth.
"Oh IM so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" He apologized.
" Its ok I know you didn't mean too. "
" I was thinking maybe you should come stay at my house so I can take care of you for a couple of days" He asked.
" UM That’s so sweet but I would feel more comfortable in my own place if you don't mind" Chelsea answered.
" Oh OK " Ryan responded hurt.
" IM sorry Ryan please don't be mad" She pleaded.
"IM not mad" He said.
After a few minutes Ryan said "Well I know your friend Kevin wants to see you so IM going to get something in the cafeteria and ILL be back soon ok".
" OK" Chelsea replied softly.
" I love you," He said.
" I love you too" Chelsea whispered.
For some reason saying I love you too didn't mean the same as it used to and Chelsea wasn't sure why. Ryan walked out the door and Kevin walked in slowly looking at the ground. He stopped once the door closed.
" Hi" He mumbled.
" HI Kevin".
Chelsea saw that Kevin looked shy.
" Come on Kevin don't be shy get closer" She urged.
Kevin slowly made his way to the bed and sat at the edge not looking directly at her. Chelsea waited a few minutes than finally asked " Kevin what's wrong".
" Nothing" He lied.
" Kevin I know your lying you won’t look me in the face and since when are you so shy" Chelsea asked with curiosity. "Look at me Kevin".
Kevin looked at her with tears in his eyes.
" Kevin what is the matter" Chelsea asked concerned.
" Its my fault your in here I asked you to come and If I hadn't of been complaining about my mess with Kristen it never would have happened" He sobbed.
Chelsea smiled and cupped Kevin's chin in her hand.
" Kevin listen to me its not your fault the only person at fault is the person that hit me do don't you dare blame yourself got that" She assured him.
Kevin smiled and nodded. " IM glad your ok" He whispered hugging her tightly.
chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 11
A few days later the girls had the apartment finished and Chelsea was recovering nicely. Chelsea could go on with normal life except the doctors orders were to not push herself or lift anything till her ribs fully healed. Chelsea, Rachel and Gina were watching Guiding light.
" I think Marah and Tony make a cute couple" Gina commented as she watched the couple on TV kiss.
" No they don't Marah is a ditz Tony belongs with someone else" Rachel argued.
Chelsea laughed. She didn't watch soaps so she was totally lost and hadn't the slightest idea what they were talking about. The phone rang interrupting the argument. Rachel got up and answered it.
" Hello".
"Hi Rachel can I talk to Gina" Nick asked timidly.
Nick was afraid of Rachel. He had remembered what she was like when they were younger and he thought she was scary than but now all the muscles she had from playing softball all those years and the fact that she owned a dozen baseball bats made him more terrified of her than ever. Rachel knew that and laughed into the phone at how pitiful he sounded.
" Hold on" She told Nick annoyed.
" Hey Gina Nick is on the phone".
Gina couldn't hide her surprise. " Nick as in my old friend" She asked. " No its Nick Lachey from ninety eight degrees he dumped Jessica Simpson for you" Rachel said sarcastically.
" Is it really?" Chelsea asked seriously.
Gina and Rachel both shot her the don't even go there look. Chelsea took that look as Rachel was being sarcastic again and she made a total fool of herself again.
" I'll just watch the rest of the show" She told them facing the TV. Gina took the phone and Rachel went and sat back down to finish watching the soap.
" Hello" Gina asked.
" Hey Gina its Nick".
" I wouldn't have guessed" Gina replied flatly. " So what's going on".
" I called because I know that I haven't really done anything to make up for my past behavior so I want to start now I was wondering IF you would meet me at the park where we met in forty five minutes" He asked.
Gina thought about it. He was right he had pretty much ditched her again and didn't think he deserved her friendship but than again it would be nice to try again and actually spend time with him.
" Please" He pleaded. " I promise you won't regret this".
Gina rolled her eyes at his poor excuse to convince her to go.
" Fine ill be there in forty five minutes" Gina finally answered.
" Great see you than bye Gina" He said excitedly.
" Bye Nick" Gina responded and hung up.
" What was that all about" Rachel asked suspiciously. " Since when does Nick make an effort to call you".
Gina sat down. " Nick called and wants to meet me at the park where we met" Gina explained.
" Are you going to go"? Chelsea asked.
" Yes I am" Gina responded.
" Why he has never done anything since you saw him again after five years and I can guarantee your bound to be hurt again" Rachel warned her.
" I thought you said that Nick and I would make the perfect couple" Gina questioned.
" Yeah I think you would but I think that you should wait till Nick dumps Mandy because you know that while Nick is dating Mandy that she will make sure there is no room for you and Nick will unintentionally blow you off" Rachel explained.
Gina knew what Rachel was saying made perfect sense.
" Well I think you should go maybe if you start spending a lot of time with Nick he will realize what a tramp he is dating and dump her sorry ass on the curb" Chelsea explained.
Gina could see her point as well. Gina shook her head.
" You both make excellent points and its confusing but IM going to go since I already told him I would go so ILL see you guys later.
Gina opened the door and nearly collided with a man carrying two dozen roses.
" IM so sorry miss" The delivery boy said.
" Its OK" Gina assured him.
" Is there a Miss Rachel Brooks living here," He asked.
Rachel came to the door. " That would be me".
" Here is two dozen roses and please sign here" He replied pointing to a slip of paper.
After Rachel signed it the delivery boy left and Rachel took the flowers and looked for a card. After she found the car she read it aloud it said:
Rachel
Here are two dozen roses for my sweetheart I miss you and IM hoping you will meet me at the deer creek lodge for a nice evening ill be waiting at seven.
Love AJ
" Awe" Gina and Chelsea said in unison.
Normally this is the part when Rachel would yell at them but instead said nothing and blushed with a stupid grin.
" Are you going to meet him"? Chelsea Asked.
" I don't know I don't want to leave you here alone since your not one hundred percent better yet" Rachel said.
" IM fine really I can do almost anything now and I know that you want to go and I want to you to go so go" Chelsea urged.
" Are you sure" Rachel asked one more time to be sure.
" Yes IM sure I appreciate the concern but IM not a baby I wouldn't mind enjoying time alone besides I may invite Ryan or Kevin" Chelsea assured her.
" Well ok than IM going to get a shower and get ready" Rachel said going to her room.
" I got to go before IM late see you later and have a little fun too," Gina said to Chelsea.
" I will good luck" Chelsea replied waving.
" Thanks" Gina said hurrying to her car.

Gina arrived at the park a few minutes early. She hoped that this would be the beginning of repairing their messed up friendship. Gina made her way up to the swings and saw Nick sitting on one.
" Hey Gina glad you came" He said with a smile.
Gina smiled back and sat in another swing beside Nick. There were a few minutes of silence.
Finally Nick said " Hey you want me to push you like old times".
Gina shrugged "if you want".
" I do" He answered.
Nick got up and started pushing her.
" The reason I called you here is I think the first step in repairing is to talk about what happened" Nick started.
" What's to talk about you broke a promise and never contacted me" Gina put it simply.
" I didn't know that you liked me," He said quietly.
" Yes I did" She confirmed.
" IM sorry I hurt you" He said.
" Nick apologizing isn't going to make me forget or fix it the point is we move forward to the future not backwards to the past" She explained. Gina really didn't want to get into it with him.
" Things are so awkward and I want us to feel comfortable around each other like we used to" Nick confessed. " I miss you calling me Nickers or Nicky and I miss you in general".
" I miss you too and you have to understand that its going to be like that for awhile but the more we hang out and talk on the phone the more comfortable we will get" Gina promised.
Nick Grinned. " IM feeling better already thanks" He said.
" No problem" Gina replied.
Nick looked at his watch.
" I got to meet Brian for a game of B-ball see I have been blowing him off too so IM going to make it up to him as well" He told her.
" IM glad" Gina answered.
Nick and Gina walked to their cars.
" ILL call you soon so we can do something again" He called to her.
" OK" Gina called back and got in her car and drove home.

Rachel nervously walked in to the lodge hoping she looked ok. The lodge was a very extravagant place and not in just dress wear and food but also prices. Rachel had showered and was almost late because she couldn't find anything to wear. Finally Chelsea had picked out a silky green long gown that slanted all the way down. Rachel had put her hair in a French twist. Rachel spotted AJ instantly at a table near a large window. As she made her way to the table AJ instantly stood up.
" Wow you look so beautiful tonight" AJ exclaimed.
Rachel blushed " You look sexy in a suit".
Rachel rarely ever saw AJ in a suit. AJ kissed her cheek and pulled out her chair. Rachel sat down and AJ put her chair in and than sat down himself. Rachel felt awkward. She wasn't used to fancy places and she certainly wasn't used to a guy with manners. Both started looking at their menus. A waiter came up to the table.
" What would you like to drink". AJ instantly ordered.
" We will have the Marlot".
The waiter nodded and left.
" Ok AJ what is the occasion" Rachel asked suspiciously.
" I just wanted to do something nice for you" AJ replied innocently.
The lodge had a dance floor and played jazz music.
" Would you like to dance ma lady" AJ asked in his best English accent. " Why yes" Rachel answered.
AJ took her hand and led her to the dance floor. The two danced so close that they forgot everyone else in the room existed. Rachel had never felt this way about any guy before and the perfect night with AJ treating her like a queen made her realize that AJ would never hurt her and she was ready for the next step.
" AJ" She whispered.
" Yes" He looked at her.
" IM ready to take the next step" She said.
AJ smiled widely. " Really you mean date as in boyfriend and girlfriend"? He asked.
AJ had to make sure.
" Yes IM ready". She agreed.
AJ picked her up and swung her around.
" How about we box up dinner than go back to my place and shag" AJ asked a mischievous glint in his eye. Rachel grinned.
" Lets do it".
Rachel and AJ ordered their food to go and went back to AJ's. By the time they reached the door to go in half the clothes were off and Rachel grabbed AJ'S balls than ran upstairs where they fucked all night.
Chelsea invited Ryan over after Gina and Rachel left. They had decided to order a pizza and watch Joy ride. They didn't make it fifteen minutes before they started a makeout session. Normally this was Chelsea's favorite activity with Ryan and she got so into it but that night she just didn't seem to be enjoying herself. Her thoughts would drift to Kevin and than she would shake it off and concentrate on the passion her and Ryan had but her mind would go back to Kevin. The passion that Her and Ryan used to have seem gone burned out. Ryan after awhile started to notice. He stopped kissing her.
" Chelsea what's wrong"? he asked.
" Nothing IM just tired" She lied.
" AWE why don't you put your head in my lap and go to sleep" Ryan suggested.
Chelsea nodded and wants she hit Ryan's lap instantly felt sleepy and soon fell into a deep sleep of Kevin.
12 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 12
The next morning Chelsea sat on the couch eating a bagel and a glass of orange juice. That morning Chelsea had woken up in her bed and took her a few minutes to remember that she fell asleep in Ryan's lap. Immediately she looked around for him but only trace of him was a quick note on her dresser that said he went home after the movie and that he would call her in the morning. Than there was the usual I love you. Chelsea than had gotten up made some breakfast and was now watching Jerry Springer. The door opened and a smiling Rachel Walked in.
" Hey Chelsea what's up".
Chelsea looked at her funny. Rachel was not known to be a morning person. If for some reason she had to get up before ten she was a grouch.
" HI Rachel nothing my aren't we chipper this morning and by golly its nine thirty" Chelsea pointed out amazed.
" Yea well I had a great time last night with AJ" Rachel explained.
" Do tell" Rachel urged.
" IM going to go and get a shower and change than I'll tell" Rachel replied walking into her room.
Chelsea rolled her eyes and went back to her show. Ten minutes later Gina walked in to the living room and sat on the couch next to Chelsea. " Hey Gina how was your night" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
Before Gina could say anything Rachel bounded into the living room and sat on the chair.
" Hey Gina".
" So now that you're showered and dressed I want details" Chelsea said impatiently.
" My aren't we demanding" Rachel said.
" Well obviously you had a good night or else you wouldn't be in such a good mood at not even ten" Gina observed.
" Yeah I did it was so awesome the place was gorgeous and AJ was wearing a tux" Rachel started.
" Please tell me you didn't rape AJ at the restaurant" Gina asked nervously.
Rachel looked at her like she had two heads.
" No I didn't we ordered wine and while we were dancing I told AJ that I was ready" Rachel explained. " Oh my god that’s great I bet AJ was thrilled" Gina replied excitedly.
" Wait a minute IM sure AJ knows you are ready to have sex with him I mean you did it before the night I was in the hospital" Chelsea pointed out.
Rachel smacked her head with her hand Gina shook her head mumbling " You worry us". Gina and Rachel both took a pillow and threw it at her.
" What in the hell was that for" Chelsea asked clueless.
" I told AJ I was ready to start a relationship with him you dodo brain not have sex with him" Gina said.
" Oh I understand now that’s great" Chelsea exclaimed finally getting it.
" Anyway He was so excited that we decided to bag our dinner and went back to his place" Rachel finished.
" No more details I know what happens next but IM so happy" Chelsea gushed.
" Yea me too but what made you decide" Gina asked.
" When I was dancing with him and seeing how special he made me feel I knew that AJ would never hurt me" Rachel explained. " So what about you what happened with Nick".
" Well it was actually fun," Gina said with a smile.
" Oh really I want details woman" Chelsea asked excitedly.
" There really isn't much to tell I met him at the park that we met and he pushed me on the swing like old times". Gina started out. " Than he said that the reason he called was because He wants to be best friends again and apologized again for fucking up and wants to start hanging out again".
" That’s good but if I were you I would not trust him just yet He still might hurt you so make sure you see what happens first before you forgive him" Rachel warned.
" Well I think that its great that Nick made an effort its definitely a start" Chelsea assured her.
" Wants again you both make great points you guys are so confusing now I don't know what to believe" Gina whined.
" Your not the only one confused" Chelsea said softly.
" What does that mean?" Gina asked with curiosity.
" Nothing" Chelsea replied quickly.
" Come on elaborate" Rachel urged.
" Fine but this just stays between us" Chelsea said sternly.
" OK we promise now talk" Rachel answered.
" Ok well see lately when I am with Ryan it doesn't seem the same anymore". Chelsea started.
" How so" Gina asked trying to see what Chelsea was getting at.
" Like at the hospital Ryan said I love you and when I said I love you back it doesn't have the same meaning anymore and than last night I invited Ryan over to watch a movie and we started making out like we always do and Ryan and I used to have so much passion" Chelsea explained.
" Used to" Gina questioned.
" Yeah used to last night it didn't have spark and passion and I wasn't really into it and my thoughts kept wondering to" Chelsea stopped not sure she wanted to tell them who.
" Who" Rachel asked suspiciously.
" Kevin" Chelsea whispered.
" Oh my god" Rachel cried a smile forming on her face.
" What" Chelsea asked confused?
" You're in love with Kevin" Rachel announced.
" It's so obvious," Gina added.
" No IM not IM in love with Ryan" Chelsea said weakly.
" That sounded convincing" Rachel said sarcastically.
" You're in denial" Gina told her. " And one of these days you will realize it too besides I can tell that Kevin is in love with you".
" Oh Ok" Chelsea replied rolling her eyes.
" I have an idea lets have a girls day AJ this morning told me that the boys had to go to a meeting something about management had something to tell them I don't anyway I have the urge to go shopping what do you say" Rachel asked.
" IM in" Chelsea cried. " I haven't been out of the apartment since I got home from the hospital".
" I would love to but could we stop at the bank cause IM broke and I need to get some money out of my account" Gina explained.
" No problem we should all get money out cause you know us we blow a ton of money at a time" Rachel pointed out.
The three girls ran and got ready in there cute shopping clothes and left.

The boys were at the conference room at Jive with their management waiting on Nick. This was not uncommon. Nick was always late for morning meetings. Finally after a few minutes Nick came running in and tripped and hit the floor face first. The guys were all in hysterics and even the management was laughing. Nick's face was bright red. Nick felt totally humiliated.
" Typical Nick" Howie said shaking his head.
Nick glared at him and took his seat.
" OK now that we are all here we have an announcement to make". " You will be starting a U.s. tour because the album was a top seller so we have to do this to keep the fans happy and keep the money rolling" They explained.
The guys groaned.
" How long is the tour going to last" Kevin asked.
" Only like two months".
" That’s not bad" Nick commented.
The others shot him death looks.
" When do we start?" AJ asked thinking not for another month or so.
" Next week".
All the guys started talking at once.
" Look we have to be at another meeting and there is no way we can push it back" " You start tomorrow with Fatima"
They all left except the five guys. They were all pist.
" Man IM going to Miss Rachel like crazy we just hooked up and now I can't do anything with her till after the tour" AJ complained.
' Wait you and Rachel are dating" Nick asked in amazement." Since when". " Yeah since last night why is that so hard to believe" AJ asked in anger.
" Because I have known that girl since middle school and dating is something she doesn't do" Nick explained.
" Well IM going to Miss Gina too" Howie added to the complaint.
" Me too" Nick agreed. " I mean we were just started getting back on track".
They all looked at Kevin who seemed deep in thought.
" Hey Kevin you ok" AJ asked.
" Yea IM just thinking that I'll be thinking about my best friend Chelsea" Kevin answered sadly.
" You like her" Brian teased.
" Not like that I don't" Kevin replied defensively.
" Cuz I know you and when you get all bent out of shape it means you do" Brian pointed out.
" Hey guys what month is it" AJ asked.
" June" Howie said.
" Why don't we invite the girls along I mean they don't start collage till September and we get back by august" AJ suggested his eyes lighting up.
" Yea that’s a great idea," Kevin said excitedly.
Than Kevin's face fell. " What if Chelsea doesn't want to be away from her boyfriend".
" Trust me She will want to come along" Brian assured his cousin.
" I get to continue repairing my relationship with Gina" Nick said happily.
" And I get to see my girlfriend" Howie thought delighted.
No body saw Nick's face get mad.
" I get to see Rachel in the stands" AJ thought with excitement.
" Brian are you bringing Leahanne" Kevin asked.
" No because she has to model in Europe" Brian answered looking sad.
"IM bringing Mandy" Nick announced.
They all groaned. Kevin looked at his watch.
" Hey guys come over to my house to watch the world series on TV than after its over we will invite the girl's to a dance club since we won't be able to see them much before the tour than we will ask them to come" Kevin suggested.
Everyone agreed and left for Kevin's.

At the bank the girls walked in to see that it was crowded. There were four stations opened with two customers at each station. The girls got in a line and waited for their turn. After the last one was done they started for the door but before they could two guys in masks holding guns ran in.
" Everybody down on the ground now except for the employees" One of the barked.
" The employees better fill these bags up with all the cash," The second one yelled.
He threw one bag at every station than started pointing their guns around the room looking for one victim not doing what they asked. The employees stuffed, as much money as they could find and like the others feared for their lives. Rachel, Gina and Chelsea had never been more terrified in their lives. They got down on the floor and huddled together. After the two men collected the bags they started to walk out but heard sirens of police cars pulling into the bank's parking lot.
" Looks like we are staying" One of them man growled. " And you all are staying too".

At Kevin's house all the guys sat in the living room watching the game. Whenever a big sporting event came on the always went to someone's house. Kevin had ordered a pizza and raided Kevin's refrigerator and cabinets of any good food. The food was all over the floor and the coffee table. They had soda and beers lying out in front of them as well.
"Come on run" AJ yelled at the TV.
One of the players on the Oakland team had hit a ball and now the guys nervously watched to see if the other team would catch the ball. Right as the catcher in mid field was in range of the ball a special report came on.
" Damn it" Kevin, yelled in frustration.
" This is a special report today the Tampa Federal bank was robbed and the robbers are inside holding everyone hostage" The news lady reported. The guys watched as the camera walked around to the back windows and peered inside. First they saw the two robbers yelling at a bunch of people. The next shot made all the guys heart race. There huddled in a corner were Rachel, Gina and Chelsea looking terrified. AJ eyes were wide, Kevin's mouth was opened and Nick and Howie looked in shock. They all knew what they had to do. They ran to Kevin's car and Kevin stepped on the gas and sped to the bank.

Meanwhile inside the girls were whispering quietly to each other.
" How do we get out of here?" Chelsea asked at the brink of tears.
" I don't know either we figure out what to do than do something or we prey for a miracle" Rachel replied.
Before either one could answer one of the guys came up to them.
" Shut the fuck up before I blow your brains out".
The other one smirked. " We would hate to kill such hot women," he added.
The girls than stayed quiet and were deep in thought of different things. Chelsea thought about Ryan and Kevin and her future career. Gina thought about Howie and Nick and how much she wanted to be a doctor. Rachel thought about AJ and her writing and knew she had to do something and stay positive for her best friends and her own sake. Suddenly a police officer snuck in through one of the drive through windows and stuck out his gun.
" Put your weapons down and your hands up" he yelled.
The robbers were so scared they actually did what they were told. The police called for back up in his walkie-talkie and four other police officers came and hand cuffed them and led them to the back of the squad car. The girls were stunned. Finally they turned to each other and burst into tears and hugged each other. They walked out and were surprised to see the guys looking up and running to them. Nick and Howie both threw themselves on Gina, which caused her to cry, and AJ hugged and kissed Rachel passionately and Kevin hugged Chelsea tightly afraid that if he let go of her she would disappear. Everyone was thankful that no one was hurt and the girls were all luck to be alive.
chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 13
Rachel, Gina and Chelsea all walked in to the apartment relived. The boys followed behind and sat around the couch. Today had been one of the most traumatic days of their lives and all the girls wanted to do was forget the whole incident.
" So are you girls sure your ok" Kevin asked for the hundredth time since it happened.
" Yes Kevin trust us we are fine" Chelsea assured him. "
" IM just making sure" Kevin said sensing she was getting tired of him asking the same question over and over.
"We appreciate the concern" Gina piped up.
" Its just when we saw you guys being held hostage it scared us to death" Kevin replied quietly at the brink of tears.
Chelsea walked over to him and kneeled in front of him.
" Listen to me we are fine and what happened today was a terrifying experience but the best thing to do is put it behind us and move on with our lives".
" Your right lets talk about something else" Howie said changing the subject.
" So how was your meeting today" Gina asked going and sitting in Howie's lap.
Howie was about to respond but Nick interrupted.
" It was good and we have something to tell you and we were going to ask you to go clubbing with us so we could tell you something but after what happened I don't know if you guys are up to going now or not" Nick explained.
" I want to go its been ages since I have done that" Rachel exclaimed. " Count me in".
" Yea I think it will be fun" Gina agreed.
All eyes were on Chelsea.
" Ok what the hell" She finally said.
" OK than we will go and get ready and be back to pick you guys up in lets say an hour" AJ proposed.
"OK that’s fine," Rachel said.
All the guys got up and AJ and Howie gave there girls a quick kiss and left. The girls started walking to their bedrooms when a loud knocking on the door startled them. Gina walked over to the door and opened it. Ryan ran in and knocked down Chelsea.
' Oh my god I saw what happened on the news are you ok" He practically screamed.
" Ryan calm down we are fine jeez" Chelsea replied annoyed.
" Sorry" Ryan apologized sheepishly helping her up off the floor.
Rachel and Gina rolled their eyes and shook their heads.
" IM going to hurl" Rachel said.
" Are you always that bitchy" Ryan asked.
Rachel turned red and stomped off into her room. A few seconds later she came back with one of her baseball bats and smacked him in the head. Ryan 's eyes rolled into the back of his head and fell to the ground.
" Oh my god Ryan" Chelsea cried.
Gina fell to the floor dying of laughter.
" Rachel why did you do that" Chelsea demanded.
" Because your boyfriend was being rude" Rachel replied coolly.
After Gina had stopped laughing she went into the kitchen and grabbed a ziplock bag and filled it with ice. Gina than brought it over to the living room and gave it to Chelsea. Chelsea put it on the growing bump. A few minutes later Ryan groaned and opened his eyes.
" What happened"? He asked.
" Rachel conked you on the head with her baseball bat after you called her a bitch" Chelsea explained.
" Oh yeah" Ryan muttered. " How about you come over to my place and we can cuddle and have some privacy" He suggested.
" UM I would like to but I can't" Chelsea replied regretfully.
" Plans to do what" Ryan asked.
" IM going to a club with Gina and Rachel and the boys" Chelsea told him.
" Oh ok than" Ryan said sounded sad.
Chelsea bit her lip. She felt bad that she had been leaving him out of stuff and hadn't spent much time with him lately.
" How about you go with us"? Chelsea offered.
" You mean that" Ryan asked his face lighting up.
" Yea I do the boys are coming an hour so I got to go get ready but just make yourself at home" Chelsea said.
Gina sighed and walked into her bedroom to get ready. As Chelsea was about to step in her room Rachel grabbed her by the arm.
" What are you thinking inviting him" Rachel hissed.
" Because he is my boyfriend" Chelsea responded bluntly.
" What about Kevin" Rachel asked.
" Kevin is just my good friend nothing will come of it" Chelsea replied. "Whatever" Rachel muttered going into her bedroom and slamming the door. Chelsea sighed and went to get ready.

At the club an hour later the place was packed. They were all ready to boogie down. The club was a twenty-one and older club but since the bouncer knew Kevin he had just smiled and waved them all in. Kevin was disappointed that Ryan had joined them but figured he had plenty of time to spend with Chelsea on tour. Kevin found a table and they all set their jackets down on the table.
" Damn you are looking sexy" AJ commented to Rachel.
Rachel blushed. She had gone with a pair of black dress pants and green glittery tube top. She had put her hair up in a bun.
" Thanks honey your looking fine as well".
" Shall we dance?" He asked holding out his arm.
" Sure" Rachel responded taking AJ's arm.
AJ Led her to the dance floor and the two started grinding to bump bump bump by b2k.
" You know I have an idea" AJ whispered seductively in her ear.
" And what's that" Rachel challenged.
" You come spend the night again tonight" He answered.
" Sure I'D love too" Rachel replied with a smile.
She had never been happier.

Meanwhile back at the table Nick couldn't help starring at Gina. He thought she looked hot in a black mini skirt and baby blue tank top. He watched as she laughed at the story Howie was telling. In five years she had filled out nicely but than again the last time he saw her was when they were thirteen.
" What is your problem this is your best friend plus you have Mandy" Nick scolded himself.
Gina kept seeing Nick stare at her finally she said " Nick why do you keep looking at me like that do I have like food in my teeth or something".
Nick turned a shade of red. " No I um wasn't looking at you um I was thinking about something so I a spaced out sorry if it looked like that" He stuttered.
Gina looked at funny. " Its OK Nick I was making sure I didn't have food stuck in my teeth or something".
The song Jenny in the block Started up.
" I love this song" Gina cried, "Howie lets go dance".
Howie just shrugged and got up and escorted Gina to the dance floor.
After an hour of dancing Howie, Gina, Rachel and AJ walked off the dance floor to their table breathless.
" Are we ready to order drinks" Kevin asked.
After everyone had told him what they wanted he recited it back to make sure he got the right drinks.
" Ok so one vodka, 2 waters, 3 bud lights. 2 sodas and 2 gingerails right".
Everybody nodded. A few minutes later Kevin came back with the drinks.
" Hey guys we should tell them now" Kevin said.
" Tell us what" Gina asked with curiosity.
" Well since are album sold so many copied our management has set up a tour" AJ started.
" That’s great when" Chelsea asked excitedly.
" Next week and we start dance rehearsals tomorrow" Kevin replied.
" How long will you be gone" Rachel asked sadly.
" Two months but we were thinking you guys don't start at the university till September right" AJ started.
" Yea" Gina replied looking confused not sure what they were getting out.
" Well we were wondering if you three girls would like to come with us that way we won't be sad and missing you all the time" Howie suggested. " Oh my god are you serious" Gina asked not sure she heard right.
" Yes" Nick confirmed.
" Yes Definitely I am so in" Gina squealed.
" If you think that IM going to go two months without AJ your crazy of course IM going" Rachel replied excitedly.
Chelsea looked at them.
" IM not going because I don't want to leave Ryan for two months" Chelsea explained.
Kevin's heart sank to his stomach. That was not what he expected to hear. Ryan looked at her.
" Go this is a great adventure for you" Ryan said.
" Are you sure" Chelsea asked.
" Yes IM going to be working a lot so we wouldn't be able to hang out that much besides we will talk everyday on the phone and maybe I'LL come to see you a few times and see their concert with you" Ryan told her.
" Well in that case ok" Chelsea said finally agreeing to it.
Kevin almost leaped for joy.
"Well that’s settled than" AJ responded happily.
AJ held up his glass of water. He had gone to rehab two years before for a drinking problem and did his best to stay away from it.
" Here is to an awesome fun and successful tour".
Everybody raised their glasses and took a sip. N'sync's " This I promise you" came on.
" Ryan lets dance this is our song" Chelsea pleaded.
Ryan got up. " I wouldn't miss it for the world" He said smiling.
And they both walked on to the dance floor. AJ immediately pulled up Rachel and took her to dance. They danced so close to each other. Nick had been dying to ask Gina to dance all night but he had been afraid and he didn't know why. This was his best friend here.
'Hey Gina want to dance" He asked.
" Sure" She responded.
The only people left at the table were Kevin who was jealous of Ryan. He wanted to be Chelsea's girlfriend. Brian was on his cell phone talking to Leighann and Howie was watching Gina and Nick closely. He saw that they had a connection but he wasn't about to let Gina go for anyone. Not even Nick. No one knew the tour was going to have some interesting twists that could change the lives and feelings forever.
chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 14
" Where is my sketcher shoes" Rachel yelled in frustration a week later. She had searched her closet and her entire room but still had yet to find them. The next day the girls would be leaving to go on tour with the guys. That night the girls were doing some last minute packing.
" Are these it" Gina asked holding the sketchers in her hand with a smirk.
" Yes where did you find them?" Rachel asked relived.
" They were by the door," Gina said. " You might have seen them if your room wasn't such a mess".
" My room is not usually that bad is it" Rachel answered.
" Hey Chelsea come here" Gina called.
A few moments later Chelsea appeared in the doorway.
" What" She replied?
" Is my room normally a mess?" Rachel asked.
" Yes a hurricane couldn't do that much damage" Chelsea commented.
Gina started to laugh. Rachel gave her a death glare.
" So are you done Packing" Gina asked changing the subject.
" No I just got started and IM having trouble picking out which clothes to pack" Rachel responded.
" We leave tomorrow so you better find clothes" Gina advised.
" IM already done" Gina said.
" Me too I have been done for two days now". Chelsea answered.
" Well IM last minute it won't take me that long" Rachel said.
" Well IM gonna go and see Ryan since it will be a while before I see him" Chelsea said.
" Ok have fun" Gina replied.
" If you must go than go" Rachel said nonchalantly.
" Ok than see you guys later" Chelsea called and grabbed her purse and keys off the counter and left.
" I bet that by the end of the tour Kevin and Chelsea will be an item" Rachel told Gina.
" What makes you say that" Gina asked.
Every time Rachel said something would happen ninety percent of the time she was right. Gina and Chelsea had quit making bets after they lost almost everytime.
" Because we know that Chelsea has a thing for Kevin and I can tell by the way he looks at her that he likes her too and if you think about it they will be spending all their time together which leaves Ryan not in the picture" Rachel explained.
Gina rolled her eyes. Gina saw Rachel put a couple of baseball bats in her suitcase.
" Are you bringing those bats in case AJ misbehaves or any of the other guys piss you off" Gina teased.
" Yeah and for another reason one your not going to like" Rachel replied solemnly.
" Why" Gina asked suspiciously.
" I talked to AJ today and guess what he told me" Rachel said.
" What" Gina asked narrowing her eyes?
" Nick invited Mandy along on the tour" Rachel explained.
" What" Gina screeched? " You mean to tell me I have to spend two months with that bitch".
" Afraid so but don't worry I have my baseball bats and I hate her as much as you do" Rachel reminded her.
" Great that means Nick is going to be spending all his time with her and is going to ditch me" Gina said bitterly.
" Think of it as a test if Nick ignores you the entire tour than you can tell him to go screw himself and move on without him like you had for five years and if he does pay attention to you than you know you can become best friends again" Rachel told her simply.
" That’s good," Gina admitted.
" See what would you and Chelsea do without my brilliance" Rachel asked with a smirk.
The phone rang and Rachel picked it up.
" Hello".
" Hey Rachel is Gina around by any chance," Howie asked.
" Yeah hold on" Rachel sighed.
She handed the phone to Gina.
" It's for you" Rachel said.
Gina walked over to the phone. " Hello"
" Hey baby" Howie greeted happily.
" Hey hold on OK IM going to my room" Gina told him.
Gina put the phone on the table and turned to Rachel who had gone back to packing.
" IM going to take this in my room" Gina told her.
Rachel nodded and picked the phone up until she heard Gina's voice than she hung it up. Rachel looked into her suitcase and saw she had plenty of clothes for all different kinds of weather, and occasions.
" What else do I need to pack" Rachel asked her self out load. Rachel spotted her laptop. She grabbed it and packed it so she can work more on her novel. After she finished packing she decided to call AJ. Rachel pulled out her cell phone from her purse and dialed the familiar number. After two rings AJ's sexy voice picked up.
" Talk to me".
" I want to do more than just talk" Rachel purred into the phone.
" Hey baby your right we need to do more than talk god I miss you so much," He said.
" I know I miss you too" Rachel whined.
Rachel hadn't seen AJ in a week because of dance rehearsals and the preparations of the tour. AJ and Rachel took turns calling each other every night.
" Well just think I'll get to see you tomorrow and every day for two months" AJ pointed out excitedly.
" Yes I know I can't wait" Rachel responded.
" Well I wish I could talk to you more but IM beat and we have to leave at eight in the morning" AJ reminded her.
" Ok night AJ"
" Night sweetie sleep tight" AJ answered.
After Rachel hung up she put on her nightgown and got into bed and instantly fell asleep with dirty thoughts of AJ.

Back in Gina's room she picked up her phone.
" OK Howie IM here" Gina said breathless.
She heard a click a few seconds later.
" Ok good I wanted to call you because I miss you" Howie told her.
" I know I miss you too but I understand it part of your job and besides I get to spend two months with you" Gina replied.
" Yea I can't wait" Howie said enthusiastically.
" So was rehearsals"? Gina asked.
" It was ok I mean we have all the moves to the songs memorized but Nick is so klutzy so we have to do them more to make sure he knows them" Howie explained.
Gina laughed. " IM tired so IM going to get my beauty sleep I'll se you tomorrow" Gina said.
" Ok night Hun" Howie replied before hanging up.
Gina got into bed and turned her radio on hoping to fall asleep quicker.
Chelsea drove over to Ryan's to spend her last night into town. She rang the doorbell and Ryan dressed in a dress shirt and tie answered. He invited her in and Chelsea automatically smelled food.
" What is going on in here?" She asked.
Ryan smiled. “Since your going to be gone I have cooked us a meal.
Ryan led her to the dining room where silver platters of food with covers on them laid neatly in the middle on the table their was a place setting of two with a wine glass filled with red wine.
" Wow it’s a pretty set up" Chelsea commented.
" Thanks it's going to be a special night for my special girl" he cooed. " So what's for dinner" Chelsea asked changing the subject.
She felt bad when he said that kind of stuff. She always felt like she was lying to him and she didn't think that she deserved compliments like that. Gina and Rachel always said she was way too modest for her own good.
" Lets see we have chicken Parmesan, some French bread, salad and for dessert we have cheesecake" Ryan explained taking off the cover to reveal the delicious looking food.
They both sat down to eat and talked about the normal thing both avoiding the subject of her leaving. After dinner and dessert Chelsea and Ryan cuddled up in his family room and watched a movie. They had decided to watch "On the line" since it was her favorite. Half way into the movie they started making out. Wants the movie was over Chelsea decided it was time for her to go.
" I don't want you to go" Ryan pouted.
Chelsea laughed. " Ill call you tomorrow when we get our first stop I promise".
" Oh ok I'll miss you so much" Ryan said softly giving her a hug.
" I'll miss you too" Chelsea replied giving him a warm kiss and walked out the door.
chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 15
The next morning was hectic. The girls rushed around the apartment collecting any last minute things before the boys came. Rachel remembered that she didn't pack her digital camera and was going to use it to tape all the concerts. At a little past eight there was a knock. Gina answered it to see Kevin.
"You girls ready to go" He asked happily.
" Yeah we just have to bring out our luggage and we are ready" Gina answered.
Gina walked into her room to get her bags and shortly after came back with Rachel and Chelsea behind her. Each girl had carried out two pieces of luggage.
" Here I'll take those bags for you" Kevin offered.
" Thanks Kevin your sweet" Chelsea said with a bright smile.
Kevin blushed and Rachel laughed.
" Right there is your proof that Kevin likes her too" Rachel whispered to Gina.
Gina rolled her eyes.
A few minutes later the girls locked up the apartment and walked down to the parking lot where a black limousine was waiting.
" Wow I didn't know we were going to the airport in that" Chelsea exclaimed.
" Well we can't fit everyone in a car so we decided on this" Kevin explained.
The girls got in the limousine. The only empty spots were a seat next to Nick who was busy with Mandy and a seat next to Brian and AJ. Gina did not want to sit by Nick. Just looking at Mandy was enough to make her sick. Chelsea must have noticed Gina's discomfort because she went and sat in the seat next to Nick and winked at her. Gina mouthed thank you and took the seat next to Brian. Rachel happily sat next to AJ and leaned her head on his shoulder. Kevin arrived a few minutes later after helping the Limousine driver put the girl's bags in the trunk. Kevin took the only empty seat left which happened to be at the end next to Howie.
" So what's the agenda for today" Gina asked.
" Well we are going to catch a flight to New York where are first concert is and will be there for a week staying in a hotel and instead of taking a plane everywhere we have tour buses that we will be taking us to our destinations but we will still stay in a hotel in each city" Kevin explained.
" How many tour buses are we using" Rachel asked.
She was secretly hoping there would be enough tour buses so she could share one with just AJ.
" There is going to be five tour busses since us guys each have our own and than Rachel will be with AJ, Gina with Howie, Mandy with Nick and Chelsea with me if you don't mind" Kevin said.
" No it's not a problem I would like to" Chelsea replied.
Kevin smiled. " IM glad I promise I won't try anything" He said.
" I know Kevin I trust you" Chelsea answered.
" You should also know that the hotel room arrangements are you three share a room and than me, Brian and Howie share a room and than Nick and Mandy in the last room" " I hope that’s ok because we are only allowed three rooms," Kevin said.
" Yea its fine" Rachel replied with a sigh.
She was pissed cause that meant AJ and her could only do it on the tour bus. The rest of the ride to the airport was silent. Gina couldn't help but take peaks at Howie. She really liked him. He was sweet, cute and so easy to talk to. Gina had finally started getting over Nick. She just saw him as a friend and hopefully a best friend as time went on. Howie was her boyfriend and for the first time she let Nick go. Chelsea hated flying. Of course Rachel was more terrified than she was but still Chelsea was always nervous something bad was going to happen. Gina and Rachel were sitting next to their boyfriends so she was sitting by Kevin. Of course she didn't mind at all. Kevin noticed her nervousness. " Are you afraid of heights".
" I am a little but that’s not what scares me" Chelsea replied playing with her hands.
" What is it than" Kevin asked softly.
" This is going to sound stupid but IM afraid something bad will happen" Chelsea explained.
Kevin just smiled. " That’s not stupid I can see why you're apprehensive about that considering September 11th and even I get on edge about that too but don't worry nothing will happen I really believe that" Kevin explained to her seriously.
Kevin grabbed her hand and squeezed it.
" If it helps just squeeze my hand when you get scared and take a nap so the flight will go faster" Kevin suggested.
Chelsea smiled gratefully. Chelsea thought that Kevin was too good to her but she fell harder and harder everytime they were together.
" Thanks Kevin IM feeling better" She replied.
For some reason just having Kevin next to her gave her some comfort. Chelsea leaned back her chair and closed her eyes.
" This is going to be a great tour," She thought to herself. And with that in mind fell asleep.

" Are we there yet" Rachel? Asked AJ for about the hundredth time.
AJ laughed. " NO for the hundredth time we are not there what's the rush anyway".
" Its just IM terrified of flying and IM terrified of heights" Rachel explained.
AJ leaned over and whispered " You know there might be a terrorist with a bomb in this plane".
Rachel's eyes got big. " Shut up AJ" She replied through gritted teeth. " We could crash at this very minute" AJ explained.
He was having too much fun.
" Shut up AJ" Rachel repeated a little louder.
She was gripping her seat with a death grip.
" And if we have to jump out of the plane hundreds of feet high without a parachute what are you going to do" AJ taunted.
Rachel had enough. " That’s it someone switch me seats cause AJ is being an ass and scaring the crap out of me" Rachel called hoping someone would switch her seats.
" You can come sit with me" Nick said. " IM afraid of flying too and Mandy is not helping so switch with Mandy" Nick suggested.
" But I don't want to sit with that whore" AJ complained.
Mandy huffed. " Well your not so good either".
" Well I refuse to sit with AJ" Rachel snapped.
" Jeez I was just joking lighten up" AJ replied getting testy.
" I'll sit with Mandy since I get along with her better" Howie offered. " You don't mind sitting with AJ do you" He asked Gina.
" No not at you get along with everyone that’s why your Nickname is sweet D" Gina pointed out.
" Thanks babe" He said.
After Rachel sat down in Nick's seat she turned to him.
" Thank you so much".
Nick smiled. " Its no problem IM not a big fan of flying either" He assured her. " The guys always make fun of me for it and Mandy was not any help".
" The girls make fun of me too of course Chelsea is a little nervous and Gina has flown before so she thinks IM being a big baby" Rachel explained.
" I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to you since the group started hanging out so what are you up to these days" Nick asked.
" Well IM going to be starting at the University and IM on a softball scholarship" Rachel started.
" Wow you still play softball," Nick asked amazed. " I remember you were really good in middle school so now you must be one of the best in the area".
Rachel smiled maybe not in the area but I pretty good if I do say myself".
" Aren't we modest" Nick joked.
" Watch it Carter I know how to use those bats and I brought some with me" Rachel teased.
" Yikes I remember you with baseball bats and you get nasty" Nick remembered.
" So what are you majoring in" Nick asked.
" IM majoring in Journalism" Rachel replied.
" That’s cool," Nick said.
" IM going to take a nap if you don't mind it helps pass the time so you should try it too" Nick told her.
" OK thanks" She answered sitting back in her chair.
Before she closed her eyes she took a quick peak at Nick who at the time did the same. Both looked away not the other one. Rachel couldn't help but feel attracted to the dumb blonde. Nick couldn't help but think how Rachel was so easy to talk too he felt butterflies in his stomach. Both tried to shrug it off and fell asleep.

Gina sat down next to AJ.
" Thanks so much for sitting with me" AJ said. " I hate Mandy I can't stand her.
" Its no problem and I know how you feel" Gina replied.
She couldn't help staring at AJ. He looked hot in a pair of baggy jeans and a tight white shirt. She loved his sexy smile too.
" Stop it Gina this is your best friends man besides you have your own great one" She scolded herself.
AJ noticed her beautiful green eyes staring at him. AJ got goose bumps not by the way she was staring at him but he had never really noticed her.
" What's wrong is there something on my face" He asked.
" OH Um no sorry I spaced out" Gina apologized turning red and stuttering.
It was something she did when she was caught.
" So I don't really know you tell me about yourself" AJ asked.
" What do you want to know about me" Gina asked him.
" Well tell me what you like to do" AJ urged.
" I love to shop its my favorite activity" Gina started.
" Me too that’s like my biggest hobby" AJ exclaimed.
" That's so cool Howie never wants to go shopping" Gina told him.
" What's your favorite restaurant' AJ asked.
" I would have to say either olive garden but favorite fast food would be MC Donald's" Gina answered.
" I love McDonalds too," AJ said.
It was amazing to him how much they had in common.
" DO you like to dance" He asked.
" Yes I love to dance" Gina said.
" I do too I love grinding" AJ told her.
" I am not all that good at that," Gina admitted. ' I haven't done it a whole lot".
" Sometime Ill teach you and soon you will be really good in no time" AJ offered.
" I'd like that" Gina agreed.
They were both interrupted by one of the flight attendants.
" Ladies and gentleman we will be landing in New York City in approximently ten minutes thank you for flying with us and have a great day".
AJ and Gina didn't say much but were both deep in thought.
" Rachel is a lucky girl" Gina thought.
" Gina is hot" AJ thought taking a snaking glance at her. " Stop it your dating Rachel she is great" He reassured himself. " But Gina likes the same things I like and is so good at listening to me and understanding me" AJ thought.
He couldn't help but feel some attraction to her.
" Forget it AJ your taken to one of her best friends and she is taken to one of yours" AJ told himself.
If only it were that easy.
chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 16
The group walked into the Plaza hotel in New York City. It was a tall building with at least fifty floors and had a lot of things the girls could do while the guys rehearsed.
" Wow this place is amazing" Rachel exclaimed.
" Well get used to it cause were here for a whole week" AJ said.
Kevin walked over to the front desk to check in and get the rooms. Gina and Chelsea were amazed but Rachel had never really been out of Florida so this to her was heaven. Kevin walked over to the group who had been hanging around the lobby.
" We are all on the fifteenth floor" He told them.
” Brian, Howie, AJ and I are in room 1521, Rachel, Gina and Chelsea will be in room 1522 and Nick and Mandy will be in room 1523" Kevin explained handing Nick his key and Chelsea hers.
" Now lets go and get settled in and we all can go do whatever we want and its three thirty right now so lets meet for dinner in the dining room at six sound ok to everyone" He asked looking at all of them.
" Yeah that’s fine" AJ answered for all of them.
The gang all headed up to their rooms.

The girls walked up to the floor and were surprised at how large one floor was.
" Well we are going to take all day just to find our room" Chelsea joked.
" It won't really be that hard all we have to do is match the number on the key to the number on the door" Rachel replied.
The girls looked for the number and after ten minutes of making a bunch of twists and turns they finally spotted the door.
" Ah ha found it" Rachel said happily.
She put the key in the door and opened it. The three girls stood there in awe. The room was huge. It had a living room, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The girls had expected it to be the size of a closet not of their apartment.
" Wow this place is so big," Gina cried.
" UM yeah" Rachel replied her eyes huge.
Chelsea wondered over to the window and looked out at the view. The view was beautiful. It looked over all the buildings tops and in the distance you could see the statue of liberty. " Hey guys come check out this view" Chelsea called over her shoulder. Gina and Rachel joined her.
" Wow New York City is so big" Gina commented.
After a few minutes Rachel broke the silence.
" What you all want to do".
" I want to go the exercise room," Gina said.
" Well IM going to go for a swim in the pool" Rachel told them.
" IM going to go see Kevin and hang out with him for a little while but first IM going to call Ryan to tell him I got here safely" Chelsea said whipping out her cell phone.
She dialed the familiar number. It rang once, twice three times than his answering machine picked up. Chelsea hung up looking confused.
" That’s funny he said he would be home all day awaiting my call and he isn't home" " You don't think he is cheating on me do you" Chelsea asked with worry.
Rachel let out a groan.
" IM getting ready to go to the pool" Rachel announced going into her room. That had decided that since she was the messiest that she could have a room to herself and Gina and Chelsea were going to share.
" No I don't think he is cheating on you he probably went to the store real quick" Gina assured her. " IM going to put on my work out clothes and going into the weight room Ill see you later," Gina said.
A few minutes later both girls had gone leaving Chelsea too wonder.

Gina walked into the weight room in her tank top and princess sweat pants. It was deserted with not a soul in sight. That’s how she wanted it. She needs to be alone for awhile. Ever since that talk on the plane she couldn't get AJ off her mind. Gina spotted a treadmill in the middle of the room and thought a good run would clear her mind and help her think straight. After Gina had set up the treadmill she got on it and pressed the start button and was on her way. She remembered AJ's smile and his laugh they had a lot in common and it was like she could tell him anything. Her main question was since when did she start thinking of AJ that way"? She always thought that AJ was hot and when the group all started hanging out she thought he was nice as a friend but actually getting to know him she felt something strong that she hadn't felt for Howie or even Nick. But the problem was that her best friend who liked AJ for nine years was dating him and her friendship meant more to her so she couldn't do anything about it. Gina turned on the radio and one of her favorite songs came on. Instantly thoughts and pictures of AJ invaded her mind.
"When You Say Nothing At All"

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Old Mr. Webster could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all
" Stop it" Gina, said to herself. " What am I doing".
" You're on a treadmill listening to music" a familiar voice replied behind her. Gina jumped and turned around.
" Hey AJ what are you doing here" Gina asked.
" IM here to lift some weights" AJ replied innocently.
Truthfully he had happened to be walking by and seen her and something in him made him go back to his to change in his gym clothes. Before he had been wondering aimlessly through the hotel trying to keep his mind off of her. AJ walked over to the weights. Gina thought AJ looked sexy in a pair of sweatpants and white wifebeater. Gina was broken out of her thoughts by AJ waving his hand in front of her face.
" Hello did you hear what I said?" AJ asked impatiently.
AJ couldn't help but stare at her body. " Where were you just now".
" I um was just thinking sorry what was it that you said" Gina stuttered.
" I said would you spot me," he asked again.
" Yeah sure" Gina replied standing over him as he started.

Rachel made her way down to the pool where there were very few people. She had brought her pale green bikini since it was her favorite. Rachel laid herself towel down and stuck her toe in the water to test the temperature. It was just perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. She jumped in and went for a swim. She was a swimmer was seven so she started doing cannonballs. After about five it caused the only two people at the pool to leave.
"Oops" She muttered.
After a few minutes she started getting hungry. Rachel made her way to the vending machine at the corner and bought Doritos. Rachel rounded the corner back to the pool but quickly hid when she saw Nick. Nick looked hot in his bathing suit and no shirt. Rachel licked her lips. Nick looked around to make sure no one was coming. When Nick was sure it was safe he took off his swimming trunks. Rachel grinned.
" So the third leg really is that size" Rachel thought with a smile.
Nick jumped into the pool and started swimming. Rachel took that as her que to go to the pool. Nick came up from the water.
" Nice balls" Rachel commented with an evil grin.
Nick immediately tried to cover himself up.
" Too late already saw" Rachel said.
" Oh I see you want me" Nick teased.
" Your right I do you caught me" Rachel replied half-serious half-joking. " Really" Nick asked surprised.
" No I don't want your chubby body" Rachel teased.
" Now your getting it woman" Nick said getting out of the pool.
Rachel ran around the pool but Nick easily caught up with her picked her up and threw her in the pool squealing and trying to fight him,
" I have a baseball bat" Rachel threatened.
Nick rolled his eyes and tickled her. Rachel giggled and swam away from him. Nick grabbed her arm and turned her around where they were face to face. Rachel could feel his breath on her face. Nick leaned in and both shared the most passionate kiss of their lives. Rachel felt sparks and could tell Nick did too.
" UM IM sorry it was a mistake' Nick lied.
Instantly Rachel thought of AJ. " Yeah it was forget it ever happened" Rachel told Nick.
Neither thought it was a mistake or wanted to forget and knew they wouldn't.
" Yeah it was a mistake" Mandy's snotty voice interrupted. " I saw you kiss my boyfriend and now your going to pay".
Mandy lifted her hand to hit Rachel but Rachel caught it and kicked her in the shin. Rachel than grabbed Mandy by her hair and pulled her up and punched her in the eye and pushed her in the pool. Nick started laughing while Mandy came up sputtering. Rachel gave her a satisfied grin and grabbed her stuff and left.

Chelsea made her way to Kevin's hotel room. She had spent the last hour worried that Ryan was cheating on her but finally convinced herself that she trusted him enough to know he wouldn't do that. Chelsea felt guilty that she hadn't spent much time with him in awhile. As she made her way to the door she heard Kevin talking on the phone. She couldn't help but listen.
" Look why don't you leave me alone you were the one that ended it" She heard Kevin say.
It was quiet for a minute
" Kristen we are divorced get that through your head".
A pang of jealousy hit Chelsea in the heart. " Maybe I should come back later," Chelsea thought to herself.
Hearing Kevin talking to his EX wife made her feel weird inside and all she wanted to do is cry. Chelsea made her way into the elevator. Her plan was to go for a walk into to get some air.
" Why am I going to cry over Kevin possibly getting back with Kristen" She wondered. " I mean I should be happy for him since I know how much he loved her and how hurt he was when it ended". " But why do I feel hurt". Chelsea than heard the ding and the elevators open. She walked out and made her way through the lobby and was almost out the door when she heard her name called. Chelsea turned around to see a familiar face running towards her. Chelsea's mouth dropped opened. " Ryan"?
chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 17
" Ryan oh my god what are you doing here" Chelsea exclaimed.
" What no hug or kiss" Ryan asked playfully.
" OH sorry I am happy to see you its just IM shocked" Chelsea replied giving him a hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. " So you never answered my question what are you doing here"? Chelsea asked again.
" Well see after you left today I was sitting in my room missing you like crazy and I was near tears it hurt so I decided to come see you" Ryan explained.
" Awe your so sweet" Chelsea gushed.
Chelsea was actually happy to see him. She just wanted to forget about Kevin for awhile and what she had overheard. " So what do you feel like doing for a couple of hours" Chelsea asked.
" We are going to meet the group for dinner at about six so we have two hours to do whatever". " How about we go see some shops and look around town" Ryan suggested.
Chelsea smiled. "Sounds good to me".
The two walked outside of the hotel and in minutes had waved down a taxi. The two walked down town hand in hand checking out all the stores and in between had a two-minute make out session. Around five thirty they both decided it was time to go. As they were in the taxi heading towards the hotel Chelsea couldn't help but think about Kevin again. Ryan had done a great job keeping her mind off of him and she had felt some of that passion returning. She knew that when Rachel saw Ryan she was going to be making comments. The hard part was dinner and facing Kevin without wanting to cry.
" You ok honey" Ryan asked.
" Um yea why" Chelsea replied.
" You seem out of it today and just now you looked like you wanted to cry" Ryan explained.
"Shit" Chelsea thought to herself.
The last thing she need was for Ryan to get suspicious.
" IM fine I was just deep in thought" Chelsea said choosing her words carefully.
They arrived at the hotel and strolled into the lobby.
" IM going to go freshen up for dinner" Chelsea told Ryan.
" OK IM going to do the same I'll meet you here in the lobby and than we can go in together" Ryan told her.
" Ok see you later," Chelsea said walking away and waving at him.
Chelsea made her way to the hotel and used the key to open the door. Chelsea walked in to see Rachel blow drying her hair and Gina doing her make up.
" Hey guys what's up" Chelsea asked.
" Nothing" Both girls mumbled.
" You will never believe who is here" Chelsea exclaimed.
" Who" Gina asked.
" Ryan" Chelsea answered.
" Not even one day" Rachel said annoyed. " What's he here for anyway".
" He said that he really missed me and he came to see me," Chelsea said simply." We spent the last couple of hours looking around the town".
" I was originally going to by myself to keep my mind away from Kevin".
" I thought you were going over to Kevin's" Gina asked confused.
" I made my way to his hotel room and when I get to the door I heard him on the phone and it was Kristen" Chelsea explained sadly.
" Oh I get it" Gina said finally understanding.
" What did you guys do?" Chelsea asked.
" I went down to the weight room and worked out to clear my head" Gina replied.
She wasn't about to tell either of them about her encounter with AJ. She knew that if Rachel found out about her feelings for him she would never forgive her.
" That’s cool did you see AJ" Rachel asked.
" I ran into him when he was on his way out and he said that he was going to the weight room". " He was acting weird".
Gina silently cursed. " Um yeah I saw him and he was acting fine to me" Gina replied.
" You guys on the plane seemed to be getting along great," Rachel said innocently.
" Yeah I got a chance to know him and found that we have a lot in common" Gina answered. " So what did you do". Gina wanted to steer the conversation away from her.
Chelsea and Gina both saw Rachel blush profusely.
" Ok girl spill" Chelsea urged with interest.
" Its nothing really I was at the pool and Nick was down there and Mandy saw me in the pool with Nick so she got all snippy and I beat her up" Rachel confessed.
Chelsea and Gina looked at each other and cracked up laughing. Pretty soon Rachel joined in. Chelsea looked at the clock after they had settled down. It read five forty five.
" Shit I need to go get a shower and get ready IM meeting Ryan down in the lobby," Chelsea said running for the bathroom.

Rachel and Gina were one of the lasts to arrive at the dinner table. Chelsea and Ryan were the last people left to show up. The restaurant was a semiformal dress and had a big table with a number of candles lit. AJ and Howie both got up and escorted their dates to their chairs and pushed them in. Gina and Rachel glanced at Mandy who had a black eye forming on her left eye and probably a bruise on her shin where Rachel kicked her. Gina and Rachel stifled laughter's. Mandy just glared. Finally Chelsea and Ryan arrived. Gina saw Kevin's face fall.
" Hey guys I hope you don't if Ryan joins us," Chelsea said.
" Not at all" Brian replied looking over at Kevin who looked depressed. Brian felt bad. Chelsea and Ryan sat down.
" So how long are you here for" Howie asked.
" Only today and tomorrow than I have to go back because of work" Ryan answered.
During dinner the table was unusually awkward. The only people carrying on a conversation were Brian, Howie, and Ryan. Nick and Rachel kept looking at each other while Mandy seemed interested in the conversation. AJ and Gina were playing goo goo eyes while Kevin and Chelsea were trying to make eye contact. After they finished dinner Ryan stood up.
" I have something that I would like to share with everyone" He started.
The whole table's eyes were on him. " I came here to be with Chelsea because she means a lot to me and is my whole life". Ryan got down in front of Chelsea. And dug into his back pocket and pulled out a velvet black box and held it out to her. Chelsea opened it to reveal a beautiful big diamond ring.
" Will you do me the honors and marry me" He asked.
Chelsea's eyes got huge. She looked between Ryan and Kevin whose mouth was dropped open and looked about ready to cry at any given moment. Chelsea had no idea what to do. Yes she loved Ryan but she didn't know if she wanted to marry him for one or two reasons. One being she had feelings for Kevin and two she didn't even know if she was ready. Chelsea looked around at her friends as they awaited her answer. Finally she spoke.
" IM going to need some time to think about it".
Ryan got up and nodded. " You take all the time you need.
Chelsea couldn't believe this was happening to her. What in the hell was she going to do.
chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 18
The next morning Rachel woke up to the sunlight streaming into her room. Rachel stuck her head under the pillows in an attempt to go back to sleep. After twenty minutes she finally got frustrated and gave up. Rachel sat up and rubbed her eyes. She glanced at the clock, which read eight forty five. " Damn insomnia and damn sun" Rachel thought.
She got out of bed and stretched. Than made her way into the living room. Gina and Chelsea weren't up yet so Rachel had the living room to herself. She turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. Finally she decided on MTV. MTV was playing a bunch of music videos and bowling for soup's "Girl all the bad guys want was currently playing. Rachel started humming along. Suddenly the phone rang. Rachel ran to her room so she wouldn't wake the others.
" Hello".
" Hey its Brian" Brian told her. “We are all going down to breakfast in twenty minutes are you up for coming".
Rachel thought a moment. " Sure IM up for it I'm not sure about the other two" Rachel replied.
" Ok than " Ill definitely be seeing you and possibly the other two" Brian said.
" Yep" Rachel answered. " I got to go get ready so I'll see you down there in about twenty minutes".
" Ok see yea," Brian concluded.
Rachel hung up and knocked on the door to the other two's room. " Guys get up".
There was no answer. Rachel knocked again. " Hey I need to ask you something" Rachel called.
Still nothing. Rachel smirked. Rachel opened the door to see Chelsea lying on the wrong side of the bed and Gina completely covered in her blankets. Both were still asleep. Rachel had a bunch of evil ideas but couldn't choose which one. Rachel walked into her room and picked put a CD than went into the living room and put it into the stereo that the hotel provided and turned it full blast. Than she ran into the room singing at the top of her lungs. Both girls shot out of bed. Rachel started laughing hysterically. She didn't even notice the death glares she was getting from the two. Or the evil looks they gave each other before picking up a pillow and throwing it at her. Rachel stopped laughing and got another pillow off the bed and threw it at them. For ten minutes the girls hit each other as hard as they could till they were finally tired out.
" Why did you go and wake us up like that" Chelsea asked annoyed. " “Because I just got a call from Brian and supposedly he is trying to get the group to come down for breakfast" Rachel explained. " He isn't sure who all will be there".
" IM going you guys up for it" Rachel asked.
" I think Ill pass IM going to go and get some more sleep" Gina answered already getting back into bed.
" Ok how about you Chelsea" Rachel asked.
" I'll pass too I was thinking of going over to see Kevin instead" Chelsea replied.
" Ok than suit yourselves because IM going and I'll be going to shoot some footage of New York on my camera so I will see you guys later" Rachel waved before closing their door and heading in to her room to get ready.

Later on after Chelsea had gotten ready she took a deep breath and left the hotel room. Rachel had left ten minutes before her camera in hand while Gina was still sleeping. Chelsea was nervous about seeing Kevin. She knew she shouldn't be considering she had a lot of thinking to do concerning her possible engagement to Ryan. But considering that she had feelings for Kevin she figured now was as any time as ever to talk to him and hope it would help her make the decision. Chelsea finally arrived at Kevin's door and noticed it was slightly opened. Chelsea's hands were shaking as she decided whether or not to knock or just open it and go inside. Chelsea knocked.
" Kevin are you here," She asked.
After a few moments and no answer she opened the door and stepped inside. The living room was completely empty and surprisingly clean. But than again Chelsea knew better than anybody did that Kevin was a neat freak and probably yelled at the others to pick up. Chelsea looked around and finally decided that Kevin was probably at breakfast with the others. Chelsea started making her way out of the hotel room when she heard a noise coming from one of the bedrooms. Chelsea walked back over and lightly knocked on the bedroom door.
" Hello Kevin is that you in there," She asked.
All Chelsea heard was more noise and no answer.
" What the hell I'll just take a peak to see if its Kevin" Chelsea thought to herself. " What's the harm".
Chelsea as quietly as possible turned the brass knob and took a peak. All the color drained from her face. There in bed was Kevin. But he wasn't alone. Kevin had Kristen in the bed with him. Kevin saw her and panic hit his face like lightening.
" Chelsea its not what it looks like" He started.
Chelsea felt the tears stinging her eyes and she bolted from the room and from Kevin.

Rachel made her way back towards the hotel room. She had been on her way to breakfast when she had realized that she had forgotten the extra batteries for her camera. Her camera had a tendency to run low on batteries fairly easily and quickly. Rachel got off the elevator once it had hit her floor and softly whistled as she made her way down to her room. Rachel stopped once she hit Nick's room. Nick had been on her mind constantly since the plane ride and the curiosity got the best of her. She quietly opened the hotel room door and looked around. She saw nothing. Rachel slowly and as silently as possible started looking around and too a peak in the bedroom. Rachel was stunned to find Mandy and Ryan lip locking. Rachel's mouth dropped open and she started to feel angry.
" How could he do this to my best friend" Rachel thought bitterly.
This was something she expected from Mandy but for Ryan to do this after asking Chelsea to marry him the night before.
" Damn him and damn Mandy" Rachel cursed.
Rachel than remembered that she had her digital camera in her hand and an evil smile crossed her face. Rachel turned it on and proceeded to videotape.
" Thank god I had it with me how ironic" She thought to herself. T
his would definitely end Nick's relationship to her. And also give Kevin and Chelsea a chance at a real relationship. After a few minutes Rachel saw Ryan and Mandy break apart.
" Wow that was nice," Mandy said out of breath.
" Yeah it was" Ryan agreed.
" I hate to end this but I have to meet Nick downstairs" Mandy explained.
" Yeah I should go and find Chelsea" Ryan replied.
Rachel took the hint and stopped the record button and ran out in search of Nick.

Chelsea ran down the hall out of Kevin's room as fast as she could with tears poring down her cheeks. She knew it was stupid to feel betrayed and hurt since they weren't dating and were only best friends. Chelsea also knew that Kevin had every right to be with Kristen again but it nearly killed her to see what she had seen. Chelsea made her way down to Ryan's floor and towards his room. She ran at top speed and spotted Ryan at his door. Chelsea tried to stop in time but failed. She collided with Ryan and both went toppling down onto the floor. " Jeez what's the hurry sweetie" Ryan laughed. Ryan than noticed her tear stained face. " Honey what's wrong" He asked concerned. " Nothing I have been doing some thinking and I have decided to accept your marriage proposal" Chelsea said out of breath. " Are you serious" Ryan asked shocked it took no time at all for her to decide. " Yeah I am serious in fact I think we should get married right now" Chelsea explained. " Are you sure about this" Ryan asked. " Yeah I am so call and book the next flight to Las Vegas we are eloping" Chelsea said. Ryan smiled and picked her up and swung her around. Ryan called and they were off to the airport.

Rachel made her way down to the restaurant to find Nick and hopefully beat Many there. When Rachel arrived she immediately spotted the table. The only people were Howie, Nick Brian and Mandy.
" Shit she beat me here" Rachel cursed to herself. " Oh well wait till she sees what's coming next" Rachel smirked.
" Hey guys" Rachel chirped.
" MY Aren't we in a good mood today" Brian commented.
" Yes well I shot some interesting footage would you all like to see it" Rachel, asked.
" Sure I would love to" Nick said.
The others nodded. Mandy scoffed.
" Oh don't worry Mandy you will just love this" Rachel said.
Rachel rewinds the tape than played it for all of them. Brian and Howie's mouth dropped open and Nick's face turned a red color. Rachel hated the fact that this would hurt Nick since he supposedly was in love with her but Rachel knew that it was for the best and everyone would agree. After the tape was over Mandy looked shocked? Nick turned to Mandy.
" We are so over".
" But Nick" Mandy whined.
" No Mandy you cheated on me its over I never want to see you again" Nick said through clenched teeth.
" Fine but just so you know I only was with you for your money" Mandy sneered before getting up and leaving.
Everyone cheered.
" IM really sorry Nick" Rachel said softly.
" Its OK I should have seen it coming" Nick replied with a small smile. " “Well I would love to stay for breakfast but I have got to find Chelsea" Rachel said.
" I'll come with you" Nick offered. "
Ok let's go" Rachel replied.
The two walked out of the restaurant and into the lobby to get on the elevators. As they stepped in the elevators Rachel's phone rang.
" Hello".
' Hey Rachel its Chelsea" Chelsea greeted.
" Hey where are you I need to show you something" Rachel told her.
" Well I can't talk long see IM at the airport about to board a plane with Ryan" Chelsea explained.
" See that’s what I need to talk to you about where are you going" Rachel asked suspiciously.
" Ryan and I are going to Las Vegas to elope I just thought that I would call to tell you that and also I won't be back on the tour because IM taking a flight back home and moving in with Ryan" Chelsea said.
' No don't do that your making a big mistake" Rachel warned her.
" Look I have to go I'll call you later bye" Chelsea replied. Chelsea hung up before Rachel could say anything else.
" Damn" Rachel cursed for the hundredth time.
" What's wrong?" Nick asked.
Rachel filled him on what was happening.
" We have to stop her," Nick said after Rachel had finished.
The elevator dinged and Nick and Rachel got off.
" I know IM going to take the next flight out to Las Vegas and stop her before its too late" Rachel said.
" Ill go with you to keep you company" Nick offered.
" Thanks Nick I would like that" Rachel replied with a smile.
" We should bring Kevin since he might be able to help considering they have crushes on each other" Nick suggested.
" That’s a good idea' Rachel said.
The duo made there way to Kevin's door and knocked. A few seconds later Kevin appeared.
"Hey Kevin we need your help" Nick said.
" Ok what is it" Kevin asked.
Nick told him what was happening and Kevin's face fell.
" Its all my fault" he said shaking his head in disgust.
" Why would it be your fault it has nothing to do with you" Rachel told him confused.
" Yes it is you see I had Kristen over last night because she had called and wanted back together and at first I said no but after Ryan purposed I felt hurt cause I thought she would end up saying yes so I called Kristen over and we ended up in bed and this morning Chelsea had come in and seen us" Kevin explained.
Rachel looked at Kevin stunned. Rachel smacked him across the face.
" How could you be so stupid?" Rachel yelled. " Now you're definitely coming because you better fix this".
Kevin nodded. " I will I can't let her marry him after he cheated on her," Kevin said determined.
The three made their way back down to the lobby after Rachel grabbed the baseball bat from her room. Kevin called and reserved seats for the next flight while Rachel called Gina's cell phone but got no answer so she left a message on her voice mail explaining the situation.
" We have three tickets for Las Vegas leaving in forty five minutes" Kevin reported.
" Ok lets hurry" Rachel commanded running out of the hotel to get a taxi.

Gina got out of the shower and threw on a pair of flare jeans and a tank top. She dried her hair and put it half way up. Gina had woken up a little after Chelsea left and went straight for a hot shower. Now she was going to go and find everyone. Gina grabbed her cell phone and noticed she had a voicemail. Gina clicked on it and Rachel's voice filled the room.
" Hey Gina its Rachel if you hadn't guessed yet but I was hoping to get a hold of you because Kevin, Nick and I are on are way to Las Vegas because apparently Chelsea has run off with Ryan to elope after seeing Kevin in bed with Kristen and this morning I caught Ryan And Mandy making out so prey that we stop her in time call you later bye" Rachel concluded.
Gina was stunned. So many emotions went through her at that moment. She was pissed at Mandy for hurting Nick and Ryan doing the same to Chelsea. She felt relieved that Kevin might get his chance with Chelsea and that Mandy would no longer be ruining Nick and hers friend ship. Gina decided to go and find something to do until she heard from Rachel with news. Rachel made her way down to the lobby and spotted AJ. AJ looked hot in a white wife beater and baggy jeans.
" Damn" Gina muttered.
AJ looked lost so Gina decided to go and see what was up.
" Hey what's up" Gina asked him.
AJ turned to her and smiled.
" Hey I was just looking for Rachel have you seen her" He asked.
" You won't find her here" Gina informed him.
" Why" AJ asked with curiosity.
Gina whipped out her cell phone and played the voicemail for him. After it was done AJ whistled.
" Wow that’s tough I hope that they are able to stop them in time" AJ said. " Yeah I hope so too now IM going to go and do something to help pass the time" Gina told him.
" How about me and you go shopping than grab a bite to eat and go clubbing so I can teach you how to grind" AJ suggested.
Gina smiled. I Would love too"
Gina smiled. AJ offered his arm and Gina took it. The two strolled out in search of a taxi.
chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 19
Chelsea sat quietly in her seat as the airplane made its way to Nevada. She looked out the window and watched as the white clouds floated by. She was deep in thought about what she was about to do. " What am I doing" She questioned herself. Chelsea was confused as hell on what she really wanted. Chelsea looked over at Ryan who was sleeping peacefully. Chelsea smiled a little. She did love Ryan that wasn't the problem at all. The problem was she wasn't in love with him anymore.
" So what am I doing marrying him right this minute"? She asked herself. Of course she pretty much knew the answer to that. A picture of Kevin's face appeared in her mind. Just thinking of Kevin's handsome features gave her Goosebumps. Chelsea would have liked nothing more than to go back to New York and be with him but the memory of seeing Kevin earlier in bed with his ex wife was torture and made her heart break in two.
" What am I thinking Kevin is moving on back with wife we have no chance at all"" Besides he never thought of me in that way so why am I obsessing over this" " You are in love with him that’s why". Chelsea told herself miserably. " Kevin has made his decision on who he is in love with so I have too move on and the only way to do that is to marry Ryan". " This is the best thing" Chelsea assured herself as she took another peak at Ryan's sleeping form. " So why am I not excited".

AJ and Gina arrived at the mall and were amazed at the size. The New York City mall was an eight-story building that had hallways beyond hallways of stories on just a single floor.
" Wow look at this place" Gina said amazed.
The Florida mall was twice as small, which made it boring.
" Yeah you can say that again" AJ replied.
They were both in heaven. The two walked inside and weren't surprised to find how busy and crowded it was.
" Doesn't look like we are going to be leaving for a long while" AJ commented.
" Yeah we have a ton of stores to check out and not enough time in the day" Gina said.
" Well let's not stand here all day" AJ urged her. " Come on".
Gina followed AJ into the crowd and started exploring the mall. They came across Abricrombie and Fitch and immediately smiled and walked in. The store had two sides one for girls and one side for guys. AJ walked over to the girl's section with Gina and watched how she looked at things she liked and concentrated on the price and size. It reminded him of him. He loved to shop especially for clothes. God knows he owns five closet full. A blue sparkly bikini caught his eye at one of the racks. AJ went over and took a closer look at it. He couldn't help but think how good she would look in it. " Stop it AJ" AJ scolded himself.
He had a great girlfriend that he loved but he couldn't help but think that things weren't as good as they used to be. He had noticed lately that Rachel seemed preoccupied with something and never said much. Gina snapped AJ out of his train of thought.
" Hello AJ did you get any of that" She asked rather irritated.
" Oh sorry" AJ said sheepishly.
" I said that IM getting these" Gina started pointing to a pale blue top and dark blue jeans.
" I like those they are cute" AJ commented.
" And I also asked why your holding up that bathing suit" Gina said.
" I um thought it might look good on Rachel" AJ lied.
" Oh um ok I think its cute and that you should get it for her" Gina replied. " Are you going to get anything for yourself"?
" No IM not IM going to look at some other stores" AJ answered.
" Ok IM going to go pay for this stuff and than meet you outside of the store" Gina told him.
" Ok" AJ replied making his way out of the crowded store.
AJ sighed. " This was going to be a fun day trying to keep his mind on Gina as strictly a friend.

Rachel gripped the seat with a death grip as the plane hit some rough patches. The three were fortunate and got seats right next to each other. Kevin sat at the window seat with Rachel in the middle and Nick at the aisle seat.
" I hate flying" Rachel muttered through gritted teeth.
Kevin was in his own world not paying attention to a thing but Nick had been watching her the whole time.
" I know I hate flying too" Nick replied sympathetically.
" When I get my hands on Chelsea" Rachel started.
" Look Lets just relax we will be there shortly and stop Ryan and Chelsea from getting married and fix Kevin with Chelsea and live happily ever after but in the mean time squeeze my hand and relax" Nick instructed.
" I can think of other objects I rather squeeze" Rachel thought. " Those damn dirty thoughts".
Rachel took Nick's warm hand and laid her head back to relax. Rachel looked over at Kevin who was completely out of it.
" Don't worry Kevin we will get to her in time" Rachel told him softly.
Kevin slowly turned his head. " I hope so".

Chelsea twitched her hands nervously as she and Ryan waited their turn. Chelsea looked at her surroundings with disgust. Ryan had found a place as soon as they landed at Elvis's quickie wedding chapel. Chelsea had thought that just because the name was corny didn't mean it would be such a bad place. But she had been wrong. The place was a dump that made the guy wear an Elvis costume and the girl wear a tacky bride's dress that went over your clothes. The place looked cheesy to with the bright lights. Chelsea had always dreamed of a big wedding but this was a nightmare.
" This isn't so bad" Ryan commented.
" Maybe if you were Mrs. Kinnard" Chelsea muttered thinking back to her old high school English teacher that she didn't like.
" At least we are going to married," Ryan said trying to look on the bright side.
Before Chelsea could answer the minister called them. " Ryan and Chelsea you're up next".
" That's us you ready" Ryan asked giving her hand a quick squeeze.
" As ready a I'll ever be" Chelsea replied.
The couple walked up to the balding guy as he handed her a white dress, which she put over her clothes and Gave Ryan a black Elvis wig and a white dress coat. The Minister handed her a bouquet of wilted flowers.
" Ok now we are gathered her in the sight of god for holy matrimony if anyone here has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace". There was complete silence. The minister opened his mouth to say something when a familiar voice filled the room.
" I object".
Chelsea turned around to see Kevin at the door with Rachel and Nick behind him.

After a couple of hours of shopping AJ and Gina tiredly walked over to the food court that had every pizza and fast food restaurant imaginable. AJ carried two shopping bags one from structure and the other from old Navy. Gina had conned him into getting leather Jacket that he thought he looked like a fag in. AJ watched as Gina struggling with her five bags made her way over to him. Gina had seen tons and tons of clothes that she liked. After Abricrombie Gina had dragged him into Weathervane, Limited too, American eagle and Gadzooks and had tried on half the store in each. AJ found a booth and threw his bags in the corner than made his way over to help Gina with hers.
" Thanks for the help" Gina said out of breath.
" Sure no problem" AJ replied putting the bags in the last seat at their table. " Now what shall we get for lunch".
" Do you even have to ask" Gina replied with a smile.
AJ grinned. " McDonalds" They both said in unison.
Gina and AJ both made there way through the food court and ordered there usual than went back to the table and started eating.
" So what do you think is happening right now" AJ asked.
Gina swallowed a bite of her double cheeseburger. " About what".
" Do you think that Rachel, Kevin and Nick got to Chelsea in time" AJ replied.
" Oh I think that they did" Gina told him. " Because Rachel is a determined person and is always able to get what she needs done".
" Yeah I have always admired that about her" AJ agreed.
" So how are things with the two of you" Gina asked.
" Things are going good" AJ answered lacking the enthusiasm. " What about you and Howie".
Gina shrugged. " Nothing new".
AJ just nodded. Gina couldn't help but feel the attraction for AJ and hoped that he felt it too. They both finished their food in silence both having a lot on their minds.
" So what do you want to do now start back on shopping" AJ asked.
" No IM done shopping I say we go clubbing and you can show me a few of your grinding moves" Gina suggested.
" OK lets go" AJ replied quickly.

Chelsea was half-shocked and half relived to see Kevin and Rachel trying to stop her but she wasn't about to give them the benefit of a doubt that she didn't want this.
" What are you guys doing here?" Chelsea asked.
" We are here to stop you" Kevin replied.
" Well I can honestly say your wasting your time" Chelsea retorted.
Kevin sighed.
" Look there is something that we have to show you it's really important" Rachel urged.
" It can wait till after the ceremony" Chelsea told her.
" No I have to show you it now it will change your life trust me" Rachel pleaded.
Chelsea sighed. " Fine if I see it now than will you let me do this without anymore interruptions" Chelsea asked.
" Yes I will not stop you after you watch what's on this tape" Rachel agreed.
" OK lets see it" Chelsea sighed.
Rachel walked over to her and pressed the play button on the camera. Rachel dreaded showing her this knowing that it would hurt her but it just had to be done. Chelsea's eyes started to water and she angrily wiped her eyes and stared at Ryan who didn't look the least bit ashamed or sorry. After the tape was finished Chelsea walked back over to him and smacked him hard across the face.
" Ouch" Ryan moaned.
" I hate you Ryan IM not marrying you and now we certainly aren't together anymore" Chelsea yelled.
Chelsea threw her bouquet of wilted roses and the ring at him. " Its over I never ever want to see you again" Chelsea told him.
"Fine than I'll just go and get some from Mandy since she appreciates me" Ryan said.
Rachel walked up to him and slammed the baseball bat in the place that really counted. " You are a prick get the hell out of here before I really get pissed.
Ryan was on the floor struggling to get up from the pain. Finally Ryan was able to stand. Ryan didn't say anything but left. Chelsea sat down on a bench. Rachel walked over to her and gave her a hug.
" Everything will be ok".
Chelsea nodded.
" We have a flight back to New York in an hour what do you say we all get to the airport" Rachel suggested.
" UM can I talk to Chelsea alone for a minute" Kevin asked quietly.
" Yeah we will be waiting outside" Rachel answered.
Rachel walked out with Nick who was amazed at Rachel followed behind. Rachel closed the door so they could have some privacy but had her ear against the door. Kevin slowly walked over to Chelsea and sat down next to her on the bench.
" I want to start out by saying that IM sorry Ryan was a jerk and things didn't work out" Kevin started.
" Its OK I really wasn't into this relationship anymore to be honest" Chelsea said looking at Kevin.
" The thing is when I first met you I thought you were so pretty and you were so nice and I liked how we were best friends because I could tell you anything" Kevin explained. " But somewhere along the way I fell in love with you and I wanted to be with you but you were happy with Ryan so I didn't tell you and than lately Kristen has been calling because she wanted to try again and I said no because I don't have feelings for her anymore than the whole Ryan coming to New York thing came up and he proposed and I thought that you would say yes so I decided since I couldn't have you the one that I love I got depressed and invited Kristen over and things got out of hand that’s what you saw" Kevin confessed.
Chelsea was amazed. " I so misunderstood everything," Chelsea finally said. " You see I liked being your best friend too and I thought you were hot and sexy and along the way I too fell in love with you and I wasn't feeling the same way I used to with Ryan and when we first got New York I was going to see you and than I heard you on the phone with Kristen so I thought it wasn't possible for you to have those feelings so when Ryan showed up I tried to act like we still had something and than I was confused on my answer to his marriage proposal because of my feelings for you and I wasn't sure if I was ready and than I saw you this morning and I went crazy and you know the rest" Chelsea explained.
Kevin laughed.
" Now that we have confessed are true feelings what's next" Chelsea asked hinting at something.
" Well I would like you to be my girlfriend" Kevin replied.
Chelsea pretended to think than laid a juicy kiss on his mouth. " Does that tell you my answer" Chelsea asked seductively.
" Oh yeah" Kevin whispered before kissing her.
chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 20
AJ and Gina later that night had arrived at the new dance club in down town New York called Chrome. After the two had finished eating their food they immediately had left back to the hotel to change for clubbing. Gina had decided on a black mini skirt and white tank top and put clips in her hair. Gina had felt her breath being taken away when she had met up with AJ in the lobby. He looked mighty fine in a checkered light green short sleeved flannel with a white wife beater underneath and a pair of baggy blue jeans. Now they were at the club that was all lighted up by disco lights and colored florescent lights.
" Wow this place is awesome" Gina commented.
The dance floor was crowded with dancers grinding.
" Ready to go out there" AJ asked.
" Oh yea lets do it" Gina replied.
The song that was playing ended and a new started up. Gina recognized it as "trade it all part two by P-diddy".
" I love this song," Gina said.
" Me too" AJ agreed.
AJ took Gina's hand and led her to the dance floor. For the next twenty minutes AJ showed her all the different grinding moves that he knew. It took a few songs but eventually Gina got the hang of it and soon was perfectly in step with AJ.
" Ready to take a break" AJ asked sweaty and out of breath.
" Yes let's go get a drink" Gina suggested.
AJ and Gina made there way off the dance floor and found an empty table. AJ walked up to the bar and ordered each one of them a Jack Daniel's and than joined her at the table.
" So are you having fun," AJ yelled over the loud music.
' Yeah I am thanks for showing me those moves your pretty sexy out there doing them" Gina blurted out.
Gina than realized what she had just said and looked away a slight blush creeping on to her cheeks.
AJ smiled.
A slow song came on called " ALL my life" By Kaci and Jojo came on.
" You want to dance with me," AJ asked.
Gina nodded still a little embarrassed.
AJ took her hand and both swayed to the music. Gina felt so close to him that she could feel his hot breath on her face. Out of impulse Gina leaned over and kissed AJ. At first it was soft but eventually turned more passionate by the moment. A minute went by and they were interrupted by Gina's cell phone ringing. Gina guilty picked up. " Hello" She shouted plugging one of her fingers in her ear to hear.
" Hey Gina its Rachel calling" Rachel's voice very audible said through the phone.
Gina walked off the dance floor and out of the club with AJ following behind her.
" OK I can hear you what's up"? Gina asked.
" Well we are back at the hotel and IM calling a meeting" Rachel explained. " Ok AJ and I will be right there" Gina replied.
" OK what are you and AJ doing" Rachel asked confused.
" UM we are at a dance club" Gina stuttered.
" OK cool well see you guys in a bit" Rachel answered hanging up.
Gina hung up her phone and turned to AJ. " We are needed for a meeting back at the hotel for a meeting" Gina told him.
" OK" AJ replied. " Let's not tell anyone what happened in there" AJ suggested.
" Yeah good idea" Gina agreed.
" It could hurt some people if it got out" AJ told her.
Gina thought about her boyfriend and best friend. " Yeah it would but right now we have to go" Gina said.
AJ and Gina ran to catch a cab.

Rachel waited patiently in her hotel room as the group slowly started showing up. Rachel looked over at Nick who was looking at her at the exact same moment. Rachel couldn't help but think what they could have especially now that he was free. AJ and Gina interrupted her thoughts as they came through the door out of breath.
" Is that everybody?" Rachel asked. Chelsea nodded.
" I believe it is".
" Ok I called this group meeting because there have been a few changes" Rachel started. " First off Mandy will not be joining us," Rachel said. " Because she cheated on me with Chelsea's ex boyfriend" Nick chimed in.
" Ex boyfriend" Gina asked.
" Yeah you see Ryan was cheating on me with Mandy and Rachel, Nick and Kevin stopped me from marrying him and now Kevin and I are officially dating' Chelsea explained.
The room busted out in cheers not only that Mandy was gone forever but because finally after a long wait Kevin and Chelsea were together.
" That’s so awesome I am so happy for the both of you" Gina gushed. " Yeah its about time Kevin" Brian teased.
Kevin rolled his eyes. " I thought that I should call a meeting to let you know of the things going on but that’s about it so Ill see you guys in the morning" Rachel finished.
" Well IM going to stay and spend some time with my girlfriend" AJ announced.
" IM going to be going over to Kevin's hotel room for awhile so we will see you guys later" Chelsea said as her and Kevin strolled hand in hand out the door. Nick and Brian followed. Howie walked over to Gina.
" Lets go to the pool area because I think we need to talk" Howie told her. Gina could tell it was serious by looking at his face.
" OK let's go" Gina replied.
Gina and Howie walked out leaving AJ and Rachel alone.
" Finally I get to spend time with my girl' AJ replied with a smile.
AJ'S goal was to get Gina and the kiss out of his mind while spending time with Rachel. Something he hadn't done much of lately. AJ walked over to Rachel and started kissing her hard. Rachel really wasn't in the mood but forced herself anyway to have a good time. She could feel AJ'S hands lifting up her shirt and peeled his own off. Pretty soon all the clothes had been stripped off and they were rolling around on the bed. Rachel really wasn't in the mood and Nick kept entering in her thoughts.
" Oh Nick" Rachel blurted out.
AJ stopped. " What did you just say".
Rachel panicked. " I uh said oh Dick I want your Dick now".
AJ got out of bed at started throwing on his clothes. " I know that’s not what you said now IM going to ask you this once and I want you to be honest and tell me the truth". " What is going in between you and nick" AJ asked.
Rachel got up and threw on her clothes and joined AJ who was now fully clothed sitting on her bed.
" Look there is nothing going on between Nick and I" Rachel assured him. " Let's be honest here," AJ said. " Tell me what's is going on with you". Rachel gulped. It was now or never.
" AJ I care about you a great deal but IM having feelings for Nick and I think it would be best if we broke up," Rachel said.
AJ nodded. " I think it’s a good idea too".
Rachel looked at AJ confused. This was not the reaction she was expecting at all. " You do"?
" Yeah I do I feel like we are just friends and I think that that's what it should be" AJ replied.
" I Know that’s not the only reason so out with it" Rachel pressed.
" Like what" AJ asked pretending to be innocent.
' I Know you AJ and you said that we should be honest and I was about my feelings for Nick so its your turn to be honest" Rachel replied.
AJ sighed. " OK fine I have feelings for Gina".
Rachel smiled. " I knew it".
AJ scoffed. " How could you have we just became friends".
" You tend to forget I know everything" Rachel answered simply.
Rachel gave AJ a hug" But since we are just friends IM going to go find Nick good luck with Gina" Rachel said making her way over to the door.
" Thanks but It’s a lost cause she has Howie" AJ said sadly.
" Give it time those two won't last" Rachel replied walking out the door.
AJ sat down. " I hope she is right" He thought to himself

Gina nervously followed Howie out to the pool, which was deserted because it was closed for the night. The air in New York was rather comfortable not hot but not cold either. Gina went and sat at the edge of the pool and dangled her legs in the warm water. Howie parked next to her. The couple of minutes were spent in silence. Finally Howie turned to face her and ask the one thing that has been on his mind.
" What is happening to us". Gina sighed
" IM not sure". " I mean we never spend any time together, we never talk and I feel like your avoiding me" Howie explained.
Gina stared into her reflection avoiding his gaze. A single tear slipped out and fell across her cheek.
" I love you Gina but I need to know how you feel about me" Howie continued.
Gina lifted her head and looked into Howie's sweet brown colored eyes and felt her eyes watering.
" Howie I care about you a lot and I do love you but only as a good friend IM so sorry I don't want to hurt you for anything in the world" Gina explained.
Howie brushed the tears that had proceeded to cascade down her face. " I had a feeling that was what you were going to tell me," He said sadly. "I don't want to lose you I still want to be best friends" Gina told him.
" You won't lose me you will always be my best friend" Howie replied. Howie kissed her on the cheek.
" So now that we are just friends IM going to go to bed I have had a busy day" Gina said with a yawn.
" OK Ill see you in the morning" Howie replied.
" Bye" Gina waved.

Rachel knocked on the door to Nick's hotel room. She heard a few bangs and assumed that Nick had fallen down. Finally the door swung open. Rachel looked at the view before her. Nick was only wearing a pair of boxers.
" Hey Rachel what are you doing here" Nick asked surprised.
" I came to see you but if you don't want me than ill leave" Rachel started to turn around but Nick pulled her in his room and shut the door.
" No its not that I just thought you would be with AJ" Nick explained.
" Well AJ and I have decided to just be friends" Rachel said. "
Nick grinned but quickly replaced it with remorse. " You mean you guys broke up," He asked trying to sound sympathetic.
" That’s usual what the phrase decided to be friends mean" Rachel pointed out.
" Oh right IM SORRY" Nick lied.
" IM not we weren't meant to be and there is a reason I stopped by tonight" Rachel said.
" Oh what is it" Nick asked.
" Ever since we got to know each other I have been getting feelings for you and I love you" Rachel explained.
Nick just starred at her.
" What did I offend you" Rachel asked nervously.
" No it's just that I have been having feelings for you too and I do love you too" Nick answered.
Rachel smiled happily. " So where does this put us".
Nick walked up to her and kissed her passionately. After a few minutes both breathlessly pulled apart.
" Does that answer your question" Nick asked softly.
" Since we are officially dating there is something I have been wanting to do for the longest time" Rachel said seductively.
" Oh really what would that be" Nick asked.
Rachel kissed him with force and both were so into it they didn't even realize the stuff they were knocking down as they made there way to Nick's bedroom. Rachel started tugging at Nick's boxers until they slid off exposing his naked ass. Rachel started feeling him up and Nick moaned in pleasure. "
You like that huh" Rachel teased.
" Oh yeah" Nick groaned.
Nick started throwing off her clothes and Rachel pushed him onto the bed. " This is an experience you will never forget" Rachel whispered.
Nick only grunted in response and Rachel got on top of him and showed Nick the time of his life.

Kevin and Chelsea made their way to Kevin's room. Chelsea had never been happier although she was still pissed about what happened with Ryan.
" IM so glad we got to you in time" Kevin said as he walked into the living room.
" Yeah IM glad you did too" Chelsea agreed. " And IM not just saying that because I would have married a cheater but because one I would not be with the guy I am in love with but also because I wasn't ready and to get married and to be honest I was hoping someone would come and stop me".
" I am sorry for the whole Kristen thing," Kevin said.
" Its not your fault let's just forget about all that and concentrate on us" Chelsea suggested.
" Ok what do you want to do" Kevin asked.
" I say we watch a movie" Chelsea replied.
" OK lets see what the hotel has on their movie channels" Kevin suggested.
Kevin flipped through the channels and they both agreed on Final destination one of Chelsea's favorite movies. A few minutes into the both of them were making out which was leading to their clothes starting to come off. Kevin had his clothes half way off when Chelsea stopped and backed away.
" What's wrong Chelsea" Kevin asked concerned.
" Nothing you have to catch me first" Chelsea teased running into Kevin's bedroom.
" Hey no fair" He called running after her.

Gina dragged herself to her hotel room and knocked on the door since she had forgotten her key. When the door opened she was surprised to see AJ. " Hey AJ I hope IM not interrupting you and Rachel I just forgot my key and now IM going straight to bed" Gina explained walking into her room.
AJ followed her.
" You're not interrupting Rachel and I" AJ assured her. " Rachel and I broke up".
Gina looked at him. " Why not, What happened"? Gina asked.
" Well there were a lot of reasons one being we felt like good friends not a couple and two we have feelings for different people" AJ explained.
" That’s odd she has always been the AJ fan who else would she have feelings for" Gina wondered aloud.
" Apparently Nick" AJ answered.
" IM sorry it didn't work out" Gina said sympathetically. " IM surprised she went for the dumb blonde".
AJ laughed. Nick is your best friend".
" I know but he is still a dumb blonde to me" Gina replied.
AJ noticed that Gina's eyes were red. " Have you been crying" AJ asked softly.
" Oh um yeah I was before but IM fine now" Gina replied.
" What was wrong?" AJ asked concerned.
" Howie and I broke up and I thought I would lose him as a friend and that he was mad so I got a little teary eyed but we are cool" Gina explained. " Oh I see you guys are doing the good friend thing," AJ said understanding. Gina nodded.
" Gina there is something that I want to tell you" AJ started slowly.
He was nervous.
" OK what is it" Gina asked giving AJ her undivided attention.
" IM in love with you" AJ blurted out. " I understand if you don’t feel the same way but I thought you should know" AJ babbled on.
" IM in love with you too AJ" Gina answered.
" You do" AJ asked surprised making sure he heard her correctly.
" Yeah I do" Gina laughed looking at AJ who looked like a little boy getting candy.
" That’s so cool so do you want to be my girlfriend" AJ asked.
" I really want to be your girlfriend but Id feel bad considering I just broke up with Howie and Rachel is one of my best friends and it would be wrong to date her ex so soon" Gina pointed out.
" Rachel knows that I have feelings for you she wished me the best" AJ told her.
" Still I don't want her to be mad would you mind if I talked to her first," Gina asked.
" I understand I don't mind just talk to her soon so we can get together," AJ said. " IM inpatient" AJ joked.
Gina laughed at his cute face. " Ill talk to her tomorrow but we can cuddle in the mean time" Gina pointed out.
AJ smiled. AJ jumped into bed with Gina in his arms and the two fell asleep comfortable and more relaxed than they had been in a long time.
chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 21
The next morning Chelsea woke up the sun pouring through the window and also to a bunch of chirping birds. Chelsea felt strong masculine arms wrapped tightly around her. Chelsea had never felt more safe in her life. Chelsea smiled at the memory of the night before. Chelsea had locked the door on Kevin and thought it was funny listening to him bang on the door for fifteen minutes with him whining about being tortured. Finally she had led him in and they had a wonderful night. Chelsea shifted positions and turned to see Kevin still sleeping soundly. Chelsea thought he looked hot wearing nothing and even in his sleep he looked serious. After ten minutes Kevin finally stirred and slowly opened his green eyes. Kevin yawned than smiled.
" Hey how long have you been up"?
" Not long I actually enjoyed watching you sleep" Chelsea said.
" It's not that exciting" Kevin replied wrapping his arms tighter around her. " Well it is to me," Chelsea said stubbornly.
" So did you enjoy last night" Kevin asked.
" What do you think" Chelsea replied. " I have wanted to do that to you forever".
" Same here you have no idea how long I have wanted this" Kevin admitted. " We had a few things that were in our way but now they are gone and we couldn't be happier" Chelsea reminded him. " So let's just enjoy each others company".
Kevin nodded. " Your right".
Chelsea looked at the clock. It read eleven.
" Kevin what time do you have rehearsals today" Chelsea asked.
" At noon why what time is it"? Kevin asked.
" Its eleven shouldn't you get ready" Chelsea reminded him.
" Yeah I will but first I want to ask you something," Kevin said nervously.
" OK what is it" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
" Will you move in with me for the rest of the tour" Kevin asked softly. Chelsea smiled. " I thought you would never ask".
" Great we will get your stuff moved in tonight but first I want to play some more" Kevin said with a wicked grin.
Chelsea laughed and kissed him hard on the mouth and the two were at it again.

Rachel felt hot breath breathing in her face. She slowly opened her eyes and found a pair of blues ones starring down.
" Nick must you be that close" Rachel complained. " You know you have awful morning breath".
" No I don't" Nick whined.
" Yes you do and until you brush your teeth stay away" Rachel replied scrunching up her nose. " Besides what were you doing anyway trying to look down under the covers to get a view".
" No I was just watching you sleep" Nick said. " You look so peaceful and beautiful".
" Must you be that close"? Rachel asked giving him a skeptical look.
" I had the best night of my life last night" Nick told her changing the subject. Rachel smiled and stretched her arms.
" Me to IM so glad we are together".
" SO what should we do today" Nick asked.
" Nick you have rehearsal at noon and a concert tonight there fore we won't be able to do anything till after the concert" Rachel reminded him.
" Can't I just blow all of it off and we can stay here in bed"? Nick whined.
" Nick if we did that I'll feel bad for making you miss all this stuff and another thing its your job it what you get paid to do and lastly you would have a million fans mad at you and me along with four other band members and your managers that would kick both are butts" Rachel explained.
Nick scratched his head. " I guess your right".
" IM always right" Rachel replied simply.
Rachel looked at her watch, which read eleven fifteen. " Nick its eleven fifteen you should go get ready and I should be going back to my room" Rachel told him.
" Do you have to why don’t you stay with me"? Nick suggested.
Rachel thought about it. " Ok but I will get my stuff tomorrow since you won't be here" Rachel replied.
" Ok sounds good" " I guess I should get out of bed and get ready" Nick sighed.
" Yeah you should and I need to be getting back" Rachel said getting out of the bed and picking up her clothes.
" IM going into the shower" Nick announced. Nick than got an evil grin on his face. " Care to join me" He asked.
Rachel smirked and threw her clothes back down on the floor. " Of course".
Nick ran into the bathroom and started the shower.

Gina sat in the living room with her hot chocolate watching the real world on MTV. AJ had just left a few minutes before. Gina remembered how she had woken up in his arms and how nice it felt. It had been a long time since she felt that strongly about a guy. The only other person had been Nick. Howie had been more of a friend than a boyfriend. Gina really wanted to go out with AJ but she knew her friendship with Rachel was way more important. She wasn't totally convinced when AJ had said that Rachel didn't mind. Rachel could have just said that and Gina wasn't about to take that chance. Gina heard someone outside the hotel room door and soon after Chelsea came in.
" Hey Gina" Chelsea greeted.
" Hey Chelsea how is it going" Gina asked.
" Good where is Rachel" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
" She isn't here yet" Gina replied.
Chelsea walked over to the pot of hot chocolate and poured herself a cup than sat down in a chair by Gina. They were interrupted ten minutes later by a banging on the door.
" Hey guys let me in I forgot to get one of the keys last night" Rachel's voice yelled.
Gina laughed while Chelsea shook her head and got up and opened the door.
" Hey guys I need something to wake me up and no coffee that stuff is so nasty" Rachel said.
" I made some hot chocolate its in the coffee pot over there" Gina told her pointing.
" Ok thanks I need something warm" Rachel replied getting a mug and pouring the last of the hot chocolate in her mug. Rachel sat down on the couch.
" So did you guys have fun last night" Rachel asked.
It had been awhile since the girls had really talked.
" Yeah I did what about you"? Chelsea asked.
" Oh I had fun with Nick and I should tell you IM going to be staying with him for the rest of the tour so my stuff will be out of here by tomorrow" Rachel warned them.
" Nick"? " IM confused" Chelsea said.
" AJ and I broke up last night because I am in love with Nick and he understood cause he is in love with another girl so we are now friends and than I went over to Nick's hotel room and we hooked up and now IM staying with him so it’s the two of you now" Rachel explained.
" Oh ok I get it now but um its only going to be Gina cause Kevin wants me to stay with him and IM moving my stuff in tonight" Chelsea said excitedly. " That’s great for both you but IM going to be lonely" Gina pretended to pout.
" So did AJ tell you" Rachel asked taking a sip of her hot chocolate.
" Tell her what" Chelsea asked. " IM confused again.
Rachel smacked her hand on her forehead. " Try and keep up".
" It's not my fault IM the last to know" Chelsea argued.
" Remember when I said AJ had feelings for someone else"? Rachel asked. " Yeah I remember" Chelsea replied.
" Gina is it and last night he was going to tell" Rachel faced Gina. " So did he"?
" Yes he did and I feel the same way" Gina replied.
" So you guys are an item now" Chelsea said.
" No not yet" Gina said softly. "
Why the hell not"? Rachel demanded.
" Because I wanted to wait and talk to you first" Gina answered.
" Why IM not understanding" Rachel said confused.
" See I told AJ that I wanted to talk to you first before I said yes because you guys just broke up and if it bothers you that I were to go out with him than I want to know beforehand so I don't mess up our friendship because that means more to me" Gina explained.
Rachel looked shocked. " Listen I appreciate the concern and giving my feelings consideration but IM telling you know I don't mind you dating him in fact I would like that because AJ needs someone to treat him right and I trust you completely to fill that position I'd pick you or Chelsea as the first people for that job" Rachel explained to her.
" OK so I'll talk to AJ later thanks a lot" Gina gushed excitedly.
" Well I say that we have finally found the perfect guys that we are actually happy with" Rachel pointed out.
" That’s so true" Gina agreed.
" What do you say we just hang out here and watch the real world till the concert" Chelsea proposed.
" IM cool with that" Rachel agreed.
" Me too" Gina piped up.

" 1, 2, 3, 4" Fatima called out as the guys worked on the dance moves for what felt like the hundredth time that day. The guys were doing fine except for Nick who the whole time kept messing up and grinning like a fool.
" No Nick how many times do I have to tell you keep in step" Fatima yelled in frustration. " You know what I need a aspirin take twenty minutes".
The guys all sweaty and tired walked over to their stuff and downed half their water bottles and sat on the floor.
" OK Nick what gives," Kevin asked.
" What are you talking about" Nick asked innocently.
" You know what were talking about you keep messing up more than usually and your grinning like a baffoon so what gives" Brian urged.
" Well last night Rachel and I hooked up and tomorrow she is moving into my hotel room here and for the rest of the tour" Nick explained excitedly. " “Wait hold up Rachel and Kaos what happened Bone" Brian asked confused.
" Rachel and I felt we were better off being friends and Rachel had feelings for Nick and I have feelings for Gina" AJ explained.
" OK I get that part but AJ Gina is dating Howie" Nick pointed out.
" Actually no we broke up last night to cause she only likes me as a friend" Howie piped up.
" Are you OK with that" AJ asked.
" Yeah I am I think we are better off as good friends and I don't mind her dating AJ" Howie told them.
" For one it's not any of my business and two I have a date tonight with my ex girlfriend Claudia". "
So bone have you told her how you feel yet" Kevin asked.
" Yes I did last night" AJ answered.
" Well man what did she say?" Nick asked impatiently.
" She said that she had the same feelings for me and…" before AJ could finish his cell phone started to ring. AJ leaned into his bag and fished it out. " Hello".
" Hey AJ this is Gina am I calling at a bad time"?
" No not at all we are all on a twenty minute break" AJ answered perking up.
" Well anyway I'll make this fast I talked to Rachel and she is cool about the whole thing so if the offer still stands I say yes" Gina explained.
AJ grinned. " Of course it still stands" AJ replied.
" OK than IM going to let you go than and ill see you tonight" Gina said.
" Ok later baby" AJ responded.
AJ hung up his cell and looked up to see four expectant looks. " To answer your question last night she wanted to make sure it was ok with Rachel that we dated and She talked to her and Rachel could care less so we are now officially a couple" AJ said excitedly.
" That’s awesome" Brian replied.
Too soon Fatima's voice filled the air. " Ok guys places".
All the guys groaned and made there way back to there spots.
chapter 22 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 22
2 months later
The three girls practically fell into the apartment they were so tired. It had been a long flight and it was only five in the morning.
" IM beat IM going to bed good night guys" Chelsea said as she dragged her suitcase to her room.
" You know IM going to hit the sack too you should get some sleep" Gina suggested.
" You know I have insomnia but I'll probably just hang out and lay on my bed" Rachel told her.
Gina shrugged and brought her stuff into her bedroom and shut the door. " Home sweet Home" Gina sighed happily.
" The past two months had been fun but she was glad to be home. Gina fell on to her bed and closed her eyes. The tour after the breakups and hookups had gone very smoothly. It had been a blast going and visiting all the different cities. Halfway through the tour AJ had finally asked her to stay with him. Gina had decided that she wanted to take this relationship slow. AJ was one of the best things in her life. Nick and her hung out and were getting closer to being best friends again which she couldn't be happier about. Nick and Rachel were as happy as ever. Gina wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they moved in together anytime soon. They were always together. Chelsea and Kevin were acting more like they were married than dating. Chelsea seemed to have totally forgotten about New York and what happened with Ryan. Gina could feel her eyes start to close and before she knew it she was out like a light.

Gina later woke up to her phone ringing. Gina leaned over and grabbed it.
" Hello".
" Hey Gina what's up" a perky voice practically yelled into the phone.
" Damn it Nick I was trying to sleep" Gina said annoyed.
" Yeah well IM not calling to talk to you I called to talk to Rachel.
" You have good timing" Gina muttered as she got up and walked out to Rachel's room.
" Yeah well it is two in the afternoon so you should be up anyway" Nick pointed out.
Gina knocked on Rachel's door.
" Hey Rachel phone for you".
Rachel opened the door immediately. " Ill take it on my phone".
" Did you get any sleep after we got back?" Gina asked.
" A little I have been up since nine looking over my collage class list that I need to take" Rachel explained. "
Gina nodded and watched as Rachel grabbed her neon green phone off the night stand. Gina than clicked off her blue cordless phone and trudged back to her room. Gina attempted to go back to sleep but once she was awake she couldn't go back. Gina made a mental note to kill the blonde moron. Gina made her way to the bathroom and took a long hot shower.
" What should I do today" Gina wondered aloud.
Gina then remembered what Rachel had said about looking at the courses she needed to take. The three of them were do back to the university in three weeks which meant that if she wanted to be able to take all her important classes that semester she had better sign up now before they were all full. Gina got out of the shower and through on a blue baby tee and blue flare jeans. Gina decided to go to the university and register that way since she had nothing better to do and it would be faster. Gina grabbed her keys and walked over to Rachel's room.
" Hey Rachel IM going to the university and register for my classes". Rachel too the phone from her ear. " Ok see you later".
Gina smiled and walked over to the door to leave but was blocked.
" Hey babe where you off too" AJ asked.
" Hey AJ I was just on my way out to the university so I can get my schedule for the semester in order" Gina explained.
" Well I came here to see you so how about I go with you and we can take my car" AJ suggested.
Gina smiled. " Ok thanks sweetie".
" Anything for you" AJ replied kissing her." And after your done you can come over to my place and I will show you my famous cooking" AJ told her.
" Ok sounds really good I have never been to your place" Gina said.
" Well I will show you" AJ whispered in her ear and kissed her softly on the mouth. After the kiss broke off Gina took AJ 's hand.
" Come on lets go".

" I know pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" The minister called. Chelsea looked into Kevin's green eyes and saw a single tear fall as he kissed her passionately. Chelsea turned to see friends and family gathered in a church the size of a mansion. Chelsea looked down to see white spaghetti strapped wedding dress and beside her were Gina and Rachel in a pink strapless bridesmaid gown. Chelsea woke up and smiled.
" That was a great dream," She thought.
Chelsea looked over at her alarm clock. It read ten after two.
" I had better get up"
Chelsea got up and walked over to her closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and pink shirt. Just as Chelsea finished her hair her cell phone rang. Chelsea had programmed her ringer to be " I want to be with you".
" Hello"
" Hey honey how are you" Kevin's warm voice said. " I tried calling your main line but it rang busy.
" One of the other girls must be using it". " Hey IM good how about you" Chelsea asked.
" IM doing ok I miss you though". Kevin told her.
Chelsea laughed Kevin I just saw you early this morning".
" I know but I want you here all the time with me" Kevin whined. " So how about you come over to my place" Kevin insisted.
" OK Ill be over there as soon as I can" Chelsea replied.
" Great see you than and Chelsea".
" Yeah Kevin" Chelsea asked.
" I love you" Kevin whispered.
" I love you too bye honey" Chelsea replied hanging up and sticking her cell phone in her purse.
Chelsea walked out and looked into Gina's room. She didn't see her. Chelsea looked in on Rachel who was laughing at something someone said.
" Hey Rachel IM going to Kevin's. Rachel nodded and waved. Chelsea waved back and left.

" Nick you are too much" Rachel said.
For the past thirty minutes Rachel had been listening to Nick telling funny stories of stupid things that the guys had done in past tours. Rachel wasn't sure how they got on the topic of that.
" Bay I miss you I need you now" Nick whined.
" Nick I have a lot to do with registering for my classes and to get into my journalism course I have to write a newspaper of my own which is do in three weeks and guess how much I have done"? Rachel didn't give him a chance to answer that. " 0".
" But I want to see you so bad" Nick persisted.
Rachel sighed. " OK here is what you can do how about you come over here and I will make us a lunch and I can work a little bit on my paper and after I get some of it done we can have a little bit of fun" Rachel suggested. " What about your roommates" Nick asked.
" They are not here Chelsea went to Kevin's and Gina went to schedule for classes at the university than IM sure she will go see AJ and I don't expect either back till later tonight if they decide to come home" Rachel assured him.
" OK than ill be over as soon as I can" Nick replied.
" Ok I love you see you when you get here" Rachel said.
" Love you too bye cute stuff" Nick replied.
Rachel rolled her eyes and hung up the phone.
" Now what to make" She muttered on her way to the kitchen.

Chelsea arrived at Kevin's and was amazed at the size of the house. It was bigger than any house she had ever seen. Chelsea had never been to Kevin's before but had known where it was. It was a brown Victorian three-story house. Chelsea walked up to the front door and nervously rang the doorbell. A few seconds later Kevin appeared at the door.
" Hey sweetie come in"
Kevin kissed her and led her into the house. Kevin led her into the kitchen. Chelsea was amazed. Kevin had a table with two lit candles and loads of food.
" Wow this is so beautiful" Chelsea whispered.
Kevin came up behind her and kissed neck.
I decided this would be our first official date in town" Kevin explained.
" Awe Kevin that’s so sweet" Chelsea gushed.
Kevin walked over and pulled the chair out and Chelsea sat down. Kevin sat in the seat across from her and both started grabbing their food.
"So what's this all about" Chelsea asked after she started eating.
" What are you talking about" Kevin asked innocently.
" I know you Kevin you wouldn't try and do a whole romantic set up unless something is on your mind so spill" Chelsea urged.
" Ok I have been so happy ever since we started going out and even though we have been only going out for two months we have known each other for awhile now and I was wondering if you would consider moving in with me" Kevin explained.
" Kevin I don't have to consider moving in with you cause I already know what my answer would be" Chelsea said.
Kevin's face fell.
" My answer is yes" Chelsea told him.
Kevin's face filled with a grin. " Really".
" Yes really" Chelsea answered.
Kevin jumped out of his seat and ran over and hugged her. " God I love you we can move your stuff in tomorrow" Kevin said excitedly.
" I love you too" Chelsea giggled and the two shared a kiss of a lifetime.

Rachel started to get frustrated at the computer. She had spent the last twenty minutes trying to put one of her pictures on her articles but it wasn't fitting right.
" Damn you stupid piece of shit" Rachel yelled and smacked it.
The doorbell rang and Rachel was happy for the interruption. She opened the door to reveal Nick handing her a bouquet of roses.
" For you madam" Nick said in an attempted English accent.
Rachel laughed. " Why thank you come in".
Nick walked in and smelled something really good. " What's that smell smells really good" He commented.
" Well IM making macaroni and cheese and a batch of chocolate fudge brownies" Rachel told him.
" I can't wait I bet they will be delicious" Nick said.
" We shall see when they are done in a few minutes" Rachel replied.
While Rachel attempted to get back to her paper Nick was behind her nibbling her earlobes and neck.
" Nick do you mind" She finally asked frustrated.
She had trouble concentrating in a normal environment but with Nick was plain distracting. Finally she heard the ding of the oven.
" IM going to go get that" Rachel told him
. Rachel no doubt knew that she had a purple hickey on her neck. Rachel pulled out the brownies and turned around but ended up tripping over her feet and the brownie fell on both her arms.
" Ouch" Rachel cried in pain.
The brownies were so hot that she could feel her arms start to blister immediately. Nick panicked and ran to her.
" IM taking you to the hospital" He cried.
He picked her up and carried her to the car with her screaming and crying in pain the whole way.
chapter 23 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 23
Nick carried Rachel into the hospital emergency room twenty minutes later. He was freaking out. Rachel was red from crying in pain. Both her arms had blisters the size Hawaii already formed. Rachel was frustrated with Nick. First of all he had driven like a mad man and Rachel had to keep reminding him that she would like to live to see her next birthday. The normal trip from the apartment to the hospital normally took forty-five minutes. Rachel had known that because a couple months before she had driven Chelsea there when she tripped over her boots and given herself a concussion but that was a whole other story. Than Nick had treated her like if she walked she would die. Rachel was used to be accident-prone and wasn't used to be treated like a breakable doll. Frankly it annoyed the hell out of her.
" Really Nick I can walk you know" Rachel said through clenched teeth. Nick didn't even hear her.
" I need help now," Nick cried.
A couple of nurses and an orderly with a wheel chair came rushing over. " What is the problem?" One of the nurses asked.
" My girlfriend burned both her arms" Nick replied in panic.
" Ok calm down sir we will take her into the emergency room and have a doctor immediately take a look at her" The nurse explained.
Nick gently placed Rachel in the chair and the orderly wheeled her in through the double doors.

Gina was lucky. When her and AJ had arrived at the University there was no line and her advisor had been free so she didn't have to make an appointment.
" Ok Gina so this semester you are taking Anatomy one, Biology one oh one, Advanced placement Chemistry and Health and Nutrition correct" Mrs. Adams concluded.
" Yes that’s right" Gina replied.
" Ok your all set You will get your schedule the day the University starts which is exactly two weeks from today" Mrs. Adams explained.
Gina was happy. Those were the classes that she had planned on taking since they were the hardest ones she need to take for her major and it just so happened that there was one spot left in all four of them. Gina walked out of the office and up to AJ who had been sitting in a chair reading a magazine.
" Ready to go" He asked.
" Yep lets go to your place" Gina said.
AJ and Gina walked out of the building hand in hand.
" Wait first let me use the restroom cause I really need to go" AJ told her.
" OK ill be sitting over by those benches" Gina answered pointing.
AJ left and Gina walked over to the benches and sat down. The weather outside was beautiful. It was sunny with not cloud in the sky. Although it was like in the nineties that was to be expected in late August. Gina breathed the air glad once again to be home. Gina was deep in thought she hadn't even realized that a man was sitting next to her looking her over.
" Hi there" he said shaking her out of her thoughts.
Gina looked over to see a guy facing her holding his hand out. Gina thought he was pretty cute. He had brown hair and blue eyes.
" Hi" Gina replied back.
He introduced himself. " IM Dean".
" IM Gina" she answered. AJ came out of the bathroom and spotted Gina talking to some guy. AJ felt anger rising up. The guy seemed to be sitting too close to her. AJ strutted over to them. He put his arm around her and kissed her. Gina was surprised but smiled.
" Hey AJ this is Dean" Gina said.
" Hi" Dean politely said holding his hand out to AJ.
AJ rudely just starred. " IM AJ her boyfriend" AJ said.
His face was like stone.
Gina rolled her eyes. " AJ stop being rude" She hissed.
" Its OK I need to be going nice meeting you Gina I hope to you around campus" Dean said waving good bye.
After he was gone Gina turned to AJ.
" AJ how could you be so rude what was your problem" Gina asked annoyed.
" IM sorry I just don't like the way he was eyeing you" AJ whined. " I got jealous IM sorry".
Gina sighed. " OK AJ I believe let's go back to your place".
AJ smiled " Lets Go".

Chelsea giggled as Kevin kissed the one spot that drove her wild. Kevin nibbled her earlobe.
"Kevin aren't we a bit on the naught side" Chelsea squealed.
Kevin only grinned in response. " I am just so happy that you're moving in with me its like a dream come true," Kevin said seriously.
" I really want to this Kevin" Chelsea told him.
" So when should we start moving you in" Kevin asked.
" Um How about we start tomorrow and spend the rest of the day in bed" Chelsea suggested.
" Your wish is my command" Kevin whispered kissing her on the lips and lifting her off his lap and started to carry her to the bedroom. Kevin was half way undressed while Chelsea was completely undressed when the phone started to ring.
" Don't get that" Chelsea pleaded in between kisses.
" I have to it could be important" Kevin replied slowly tearing himself away from Chelsea. Kevin walked over to the nightstand and answered the phone. Kevin watched as the smile on his face slowly faded.
" OK calm down we will be right there" Chelsea heard Kevin say.
After Kevin hung up the phone Chelsea asked. " Kevin what is wrong".
" Put your clothes back on now we will continue this later" Kevin told her.
" Kevin tell me what's wrong" Chelsea asked again getting nervous by the minute.
" Ill explain in the car" Kevin replied. " Just hurry".

Nick nervously paced the waiting room floor. He had just gotten off the phone with Kevin. Nick for the last half-hour had tried to make himself busy to make time go faster so he could hear word on his girlfriend. Nick had immediately called AJ'S but had gotten the answering machine so he had tried his cell phone and was successful. Now they were all on their way. Nick had gone to the chapel and prayed for Rachel to be ok. It had been the first time in awhile since Nick had prayed for something.
" Any word yet" Gina asked breathless.
AJ was running behind her trying to keep up.
" Not yet" Nick said.
Gina hugged Nick. " What happened".
" We were at the apartment and she was baking brownies and when she went to take them out she slipped and the brownies fell on her arms and burned them" Nick explained.
" Nick don't worry she is going to be fine trust me" Gina assured him.
" How do you know"? Nick asked.
" Because I have known Rachel for years and she has done so much worse" Gina explained.
Before Nick could answer Kevin and Chelsea came running into the waiting room.
" How is she" Chelsea asked.
" We don't know yet" Gina told her.
" What did she do now"? Chelsea asked.
" She burned her arms by dropping oven baked brownies" Gina told her " Are you friends of Rachel" A doctor? asked.
" Yes" Nick, yelled over eagerly.
The doctor gave him a weird look.
" He has A.D.D" Kevin explained.
Nick shot Kevin a dirty look.
" UM OK THAN Rachel's burns were second degree not too bad I wrapped them in gauze and put disinfectant on it" The doctor explained.
Everyone sighed in relief. The doctor continued.
She only needs to wear the skin graphs for a week and a half than they should be healed enough to take off but remind her to put the disinfectant stuff I gave her two times a day".
" We will doctor thanks a lot," Gina said.
" Your welcome she will be out of the E.R so you can take her home in a few minutes," He said leaving the room.
" See Nick I told you" Gina said.
" Kevin I do not have A.D.D" Nick said angrily.
That just made Kevin laugh as well as everyone else.
" Nick you never stop you're like a little kid I swear you forget to take your riddlin" Chelsea said.
Nick pouted. Rachel emerged and saw that everyone was laughing and Nick looking mad.
" What did Nick do now" Rachel piped up.
Everyone stopped laughing and all rushed up to hug her,
" Woah their people I need air here" Rachel complained.
" We are just glad you weren't hurt worse" Chelsea told her.
" Guys its no big deal I have done much worse this is nothing" Rachel replied with a shrug.
' We are your friends this is a big deal to us" Gina answered.
" Whatever I just want to get home," Rachel said.
" Ill take you home" Nick offered.
" Uh oh do I trust you to not try and kill me" She joked.
Nick shot her a look.
" Nick it’s a joke you know haha" Rachel said trying to lighten the mood. Nick sighed. " Lets go".

Back at the apartment Rachel sat on the couch and leaned on Nick.
" From now on use the oven mittens we own" Chelsea suggested.
" We actually have those" Rachel asked confused.
" Um yeah" Chelsea replied. " You should know that we have lived here for awhile now".
" Hey IM not the one that is taking classes to be a chef" Rachel reminded her.
" That reminds me I should probably schedule for my classes at the culinary arts school considering I start next week," Chelsea said sheepishly.
Rachel rolled her eyes. Kevin leaned over and whispered into Chelsea ear. " You think we should tell them".
" I don't know if we should because of what happened to Rachel today" Chelsea whispered back. " I want to post pone the move for a couple days anyway till I know that Rachel doesn't need anything.
" I understand" Kevin replied.
Chelsea and Kevin looked over at everyone who was starring at them oddly.
" We were talking dirty" Chelsea lied.
" Ok enough said" Rachel replied putting her hand up. " How in the world am I going to finish my paper for class" Rachel wondered aloud. " I so won't have time in less than a week when I get the skin graphs off".
" I'll help you I took yearbook so I can do the spread for you" Chelsea offered.
" Um that’s OK I'll try it with these things on IM sure" Rachel replied gratefully. " Thanks anyway".
" We so need to like have a party to celebrate the end of summer break" Gina piped up out of nowhere
" Um that came out of nowhere" AJ replied.
" I know but I was just thinking that we could all use to have some fun one last time before we have to be in class" Gina explained.
" How about we have a pool party at my place" Nick offered. " I could barbecue food and we can swim and have a great time".
" Sounds like fun to me IM in" Rachel responded.
" Me too' Gina said.
" I will so be there" Chelsea assured him.
AJ and Kevin nodded in agreement.
" OK than we will set the date for the weekend after school starts so that it will give us time for you guys to get adjusted to collage life and also it gives time for Rachel's burns to heal" Kevin suggested.
They all agreed to that. The gang spent the rest of the day watching movies and hanging out. At about midnight AJ yawned. " I should be getting home".
" Yeah Me too" Kevin agreed.
Chelsea and Gina walked their boyfriends to the door and kissed them good night. AJ and Kevin both promised to call the next morning.
" Can I stay over with you tonight" Nick asked shyly.
" Of course Nick I would like that very much" Rachel told him kissing his neck.
This immediately turned on Nick. Rachel got up.
" Night guys Nick and I are going to bed now".
" Yeah right" Gina replied rolling her eyes. " Don't make too much noise please".
Rachel and Nick ran into her room and started ripping there clothes off. Nick was gentle and stayed away from touching her arms and they began another night of "fun".
chapter 24 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 24
2 weeks later
Gina checked herself in the mirror one last time. Today was the first day of collage and she was nervous. High school had been so much easier because she would see the same friends every year but in collage there would be a whole new set of people. Gina had decided on a white-collar blouse and a pair of black dress pants. Her hair was pulled up in a clip. Gina grabbed her purse and backpacks with her schoolbooks and headed out into the kitchen. Chelsea was in the living room finishing up boxing her stuff. Today was the day she moved in with Kevin. Two days earlier Rachel had taken off her bandages and there was hardly a trace that anything happened. The day before Kevin had helped get most of Chelsea's stuff to the house.
" You look cute" Chelsea observed.
" Thanks I hope so cause today is my first day" Gina told her.
" That’s right you and Rachel start today" Chelsea remembered.
Chelsea had started the week before and loved every one of her classes. She didn't have class till the next day so she had the day to get settled.
" Where is Rachel" Gina asked suddenly noticing the blonde girls absence. " She is in her room finishing up that article". " It's due today" Chelsea replied.
" Well IM off tell Rachel I said good luck," Gina said.
" I will have fun" Chelsea responded.
" I'll try" Gina sighed picking up her stuff and walking out the door.

Rachel threw a pen across the room in frustration. She was almost done with the article. All she had left was the last picture to put on the cover of the newspaper and it wasn't fitting right where she wanted it. Rachel quickly glanced at the clock.
" Shit I have to be at school in fifteen minutes" She muttered.
Rachel looked in the mirror to find she was still in her nightclothes. Rachel frantically searched the piles of clothes on her floor for something decent. In ten minutes she had put on a black skirt with a green spaghetti strapped shirt and a cardigan sweater over that. Rachel printed her article and grabbed her backpack. She walked out of her room and started out the door.
" Wait" Chelsea called.
Rachel abruptly turned around. " What is it if I don't leave now IM going to be late".
" Here you look like you could use this" Chelsea said holding out Rachel's Giants coffee cup. " It has your favorite hot chocolate" Chelsea explained. " Thanks Chelsea you’re the best". Rachel smiled.
" You better get going" Chelsea advised.
" Your right" Rachel agreed and took a sip of her hot chocolate. " You know it would have been better if those damn Giants hadn't of lost and gone to the super bowl" Rachel commented on her way out the door. " Damn Giants" Chelsea heard Rachel mutter.

Chelsea laughed as she shut the door. She looked around the apartment to make sure there wasn't anything that she had missed. Chelsea sighed. She really was going to miss the place and especially living with her two best friends. But she was ready for the next phase of her relationship with Kevin and the next phase of her life. The doorbell startled her out of her thoughts. She walked over to the door and opened it to find Kevin with a dozen red roses in his hand.
" Hey Kevin come in," Chelsea said ushering him in.
Kevin smiled and as he was passing her to get in he kissed her cheek.
" So are you all packed" Kevin asked handing over the roses.
" Yes I am all we have to do is put the boxes in my car than we are off to your house" Chelsea replied.
" Our house" Kevin corrected.
Kevin helped Chelsea put the boxes in the trunk of her car. Kevin slammed the trunk closed and Chelsea looked up at the apartment building.
" Well this is it" Chelsea commented.
" Yes it is your not having second thoughts are you" Kevin asked alarmed. " No nothing like that I was just thinking how much IM going to miss living with Gina and Rachel" Chelsea explained. " But IM so ready to move in with you so I say let's go".
Kevin grinned and opened the driver's seat door. " Here you go madam".
" Why thank you" Chelsea mimicked.
After Kevin closed the car door once she was in and made his way back to his car and started it up Chelsea than followed him to her new home.

Gina looked on the schedule that she had just received and was trying to locate her Anatomy class. She had ten minutes till class started and she didn't want to get off on the wrong foot and be late. Finally she spotted the door. Gina walked in to find at least twenty students. It was crowded considering it wasn't a very big room. Gina looked around for a seat and finally came across one. She made her way over to the seat and sat down. Gina opened her backpack and took out a notebook and a pen, which by accident dropped on the floor. The guy next to her picked it up and set it on her desk.
" Hey you're taking this class too".
Gina looked up to see a friendly semi familiar face.
" Yeah I am um thanks for picking up my pen" She replied.
" No problem I remember you from a couple of weeks ago its Gina right" He asked making sure he had it right.
" Yeah your name was Dean I met you when you sat next to me on the bench" Gina recalled.
" Yeah by the way what was up with that boyfriend of yours" Dean asked with curiosity.
" Oh IM so sorry about that he gets really jealous he shouldn't have acted that way" Gina told him apologetically.
" Its ok" Dean assured her.
Gina was going to ask him more about himself but the professor walked in. " Ok class quiet down and take your seats and open your anatomy books to chapter three…"

Rachel sighed in relief as her first class of the day was over. She had some literature class that had turned out to be full of geeks. They all had hit on her the whole class time. Now Rachel was off to her broadcast Journalism class. The last class she had that day. Rachel had arranged her schedule so she only had classes three out of the five days and each day only had two. Rachel wondered how Gina's class was going. Her cell phone ringing interrupted her thoughts.
" Dame it" She cursed fishing out the phone out of her purse. " Hello".
"I really need you tonight" a singing voice sang through the phone. Rachel smiled. " Awe Nick that was sweet".
" I know I try to be but I wanted to call you to say I love you and if you are coming over after work" Nick explained.
" I love you too and I might" " It depends on how tired I am" Rachel replied. " Awe come on over I miss you and I want you so bad" Nick whined.
Rachel laughed. Nick IM over there all the time and I know what you want to do".
" So IM a guy what do you expect" Nick pointed out. " Please" He begged. " Ill make it worth your while you will see there is the bed, the shower and I have hand cuffs".
" Bad Nicky bad" Rachel teased. " Alright I'll be over after my next class you suck because I know you were trying to bribe me and turn me on and as usual you got me turned on" Rachel said with frustration. " Stupid Carter boy".
" I win" Nick replied gleefully.
Rachel finally made it to the door of her class. " I would love to talk more but unfortunately I have class now".
Nick sighed. " Ok I love you and see you later" Nick said sadly.
" Bye I love you too" Rachel answered.
Rachel hung up and put her cell phone back in her purse and got into her backpack and pulled out her paper to turn in.
" Her goes nothing" Rachel thought as she made her way inside.

Chelsea thought she was in heaven as she pulled up to a house that was as big as a mansion. It was beautiful from the outside and Chelsea assumed that it was even better on the interior. Kevin parked his car in one of the four car garages. Kevin got out of his car and walked over to Chelsea's car. Chelsea pulled the window down.
" You need something Kevin"?
" No I just wanted to give you this" Kevin replied.
He handed her a garage door opener. “Your car will be in the garage next to mine" He explained.
" Kevin are you sure I wouldn't mind just parking in the driveway" Chelsea said.
" Nonsense this is your home now get used to it which means anything here is yours so don't be so scared and shy" Kevin told her.
" Ok than if your sure" Chelsea replied taking the garage door opener and pulling in he car.
Chelsea got out and opened the trunk. Kevin came up behind her and scared the shit out of her.
" Lets do that later I want to spend some quality time with you".
Chelsea smiled " What exactly did you have in mind".
" You shall see" Kevin whispered seductively in her ear.
He picked her up and carried her into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom.

Gina walked into the apartment and found it empty. She was tired but felt more at ease with the collage life. All her classes were pretty cool and she had made a new friend. Gina went into her room and threw her stuff on her bed. Gina walked into the living room and saw that there were two messages. She pressed the play button.
" Hey Gina its Rachel just called to say after my last class IM going to be going to Nick's and IM not sure when Ill be home if I'll be home at all hope you had a good first day bye".
Gina smiled she knew that would be where Rachel would end up going. Gina played the second message.
" Hey Baby just called to see how your day went give me a call when you get this love you bye" AJ sweet voice said.
Gina picked up the phone and dialed AJ'S number. After a couple of rings AJ picked up.
" Bone speaking".
" Hey Sweetie" Gina greeted.
" Hey I see you got my message so how was school"?
"Well it was good all my classes are pretty cool and IM meeting new people" Gina explained.
" Well that’s cool you want to come over" AJ asked.
" Um IM really tired actually not tonight" Gina answered.
" I want to see you can I come over to the apartment" AJ whined.
" Yeah you could do that since Rachel gone to Nick's" Gina agreed.
" Ok I will be over there in a little whole and I will bring over a couple of movies to watch" AJ offered.
' That sounds really good" Gina responded.
" Ok great see you in a bit bye hunny bunny"
" Bye Babe" Gina replied laughing.
After she hung up Gina went to get in more comfortable clothes.

Nick adjusted everything in his bedroom so it was just perfect. Nick had decided to do something nice for Rachel since she had a tough two weeks. Between getting burned and struggling to finish her article on time she needed to relax. Nick first had ordered dinner at one of the finest restaurants in Florida and than he had set up a table for two and had candles on the table and all around the room. He had laid rose petals from the doorway all the way up the stairs and into the bedroom. Meanwhile Rachel pulled up to Nick's house and started for the front door. Her broadcast Journalism class was her favorite class but also she had a lot of work to do in that class. Rachel opened the door and saw that the house was unusually quiet. Nick had told her to just come in so she was used to not knocking or ringing the doorbell.
" Nick" Rachel called. Rachel walked into the living room and noticed the staircase was full of rose petals. " What is he up to now' Rachel wondered as she walked up the stairs following the path of roses.
The path ended right outside Nick's bedroom door. Rachel could her light music coming from inside.
" Nick can I come in".
" Yes you can" She heard him say.
Rachel opened the door and the sight she saw took her breath away. The room was litted with candles and a table was set up with food. Nick only wearing a pair of pants came over and handed her three dozen roses.
" Nick what is all this" Rachel whispered.
" Well I know you have been working really hard the past couple of weeks so I wanted to do something nice for you" He explained. " Do you like"?
" I love it Nick it’s the most generous thing anyone has ever done for me" Rachel answered.
Rachel looked ready to cry. Nick walked over to her and kissed her hard on the mouth. It didn't take much or that long before Rachel unbuttoned his pants and helped him out of them. She than worked on getting his boxers off. Nick lifted up her shirt and undressed her in record time. With Rachel giving Nick a hand job she laid on the bed with the smell of roses filling the air. Nick got on top of her and the two had sex over and over again till they were sweaty and fell asleep on one another.
chapter 25 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 25
The rest of the week had gone pretty fast and before they all knew it Friday had come. It was the day before the barbecue at Nick's house. The gang was thankful that the weather was supposed to be nice. It was a beautiful blue sky with not a cloud in sight and the yellow sun shining brightly. That afternoon the apartment was chaos. Rachel yelled in frustration.
" God damn it".
Gina walked into Rachel's room. " What is wrong".
" Nothing only the fact that I don't have a bathing suit to wear at the barbecue" Rachel replied.
Gina looked in Rachel's hands and on the floor near her feet. Rachel's room on a normal basis was a mess but that day bathing suits took over.
" What do you call those" Gina asked pointing to her hand.
" These are so old and boring" Rachel complained holding them up and scrunching her face.
" Well why don't you go shopping for a new one" Gina pointed out. "How about I call Chelsea and the three of us can go to the mall and get new bathing suits I could use a new one too" Gina explained. " Besides its been awhile since we actually did something with just the three of us you know like a girls day" “
OK sounds good to me but we better hurry I don't want to be late" Rachel told her.
" Ok than I will go call Chelsea". Gina offered already out the door to her room to call Chelsea.

Forty-five minutes later the girls arrived at the mall. As soon as Gina called Chelsea both girls had thrown on a pair of clothes and were out the door. Chelsea had hurried like hell to get dressed knowing that Rachel and Gina would be pissed if she ran late on a day that they were in a hurry in. Chelsea remembered how cranky and mad Rachel had been the last time she was in need of a fast errand. Chelsea barley made it when they had come to pick her up because Kevin had wanted to "Play" some more. They had spent the day in bed just relaxing and being with each other.
" Hey guys" Chelsea said as she reached the backseat of Rachel's car.
" Hey you ready to go to the mall" Rachel asked.
" You bet so what all are we doing" Chelsea asked.
" We are going to the mall to get new bathing suits for the barbecue tomorrow and shop for clothes and stuff while we are there than we were playing to get something to eat" Gina explained.
" Cool I can't wait" Chelsea replied excitedly.
The rest of the way to the mall the car was silent except for the radio-blasting queen. They arrived at the mall thankful that on that particular day it wasn't all that crowded. The first store they walked in was Gadzooks. It was one of the best stores with bathing suits. Rachel looked around and spotted a light green bikini that was sparkly and had the play boy bunny logo on it. She smiled to herself. That was perfect for the look she going for. She wanted something skimpy and something that would make Nick go crazy. She looked through the rack and instantly found her size. She walked into the dressing room to try it on. Chelsea on the other hand was looking for something that would satisfy Kevin. Kevin was a good-looking man and she didn't want some blonde bimbo taking him away. Chelsea looked at herself and was happy for once about her weight. In the past few months she had lost thirty pounds. Chelsea searched the racks and couldn't find a thing. She was about to give up when something caught her eye. At the bottom shelf in the very back was a pink two piece that had a couple of very tiny jewels on it. Chelsea took it off the rack. It was the cutest two pieces she had ever seen. Chelsea smiled and prayed it was her size. It was the only one of that kind. Chelsea checked the size and was relived that it was. She made her way into the dressing room. Gina waited patiently for the two. None of the cute bikinis would fit her. Out of all the ones she looked at either the bottom was too big or the top part was too small. She decided that once they were done she would go and checks out Mish Mash. A couple minutes later Rachel came out of the dressing room.
" What do you think?" She asked.
" I think that Nick is going to be drooling some of that Carter drool" Gina replied.
" Ewe that’s gross but IM going to take it" Rachel answered.
Rachel checked the price tag. " Good think I brought my credit card" She muttered.
The bathing suit was two hundred dollars. Rachel went in to change back into her clothes. Chelsea came out holding the bathing suit in her hand.
" Aren't you going to try that on," Gina asked.
" I already did but IM not coming out with all these people around" Chelsea told her.
" So does it fit" Gina asked.
" Yep It does" Chelsea replied excitedly.
Chelsea's was a hundred and seventy five.
" I have my checkbook so IM going to go pay than we will hit mish Mash" Chelsea explained.
Rachel came out and the two paid for their suits and they all left the store.

A couple hours later the girls were tired and were hungry so they made their way to the food court. The food court contained a lot of booths to get food like McDonalds, Chipolte, Wendy, Taco bell etc. Rachel had chosen Chiplote since it was her favorite place to eat while Gina got McDonalds and Chelsea Taco bell. They found a spot and sat down to eat. Gina's feet were killing her. Gina at Mish Mash had found a cute baby blue Bikini. She had also bought a pair of sandals at OLD Navy and a pair of Jean shorts at Abricrombie. Rachel had found a green beach towel and flip-flops at Old Navy and a couple of tank tops. Chelsea had bought a pair of shorts at American eagle and a cute top at Old Navy.
"I think we are done for the day," Chelsea said with a sigh.
" Yeah I agree I think I maxed out my credit card again," Rachel added. After the girls finished eating they made their way out to the car. The mall was starting to get crowded. On the drive home the girls gossiped about everything from their guys to collage life. Rachel drove down one of the backstreets to get to Kevin's and was going past a bunch of shops. A certain store caught her eye. A few days earlier she had been on her way home from Nick's when she had gotten lost.
" Guys we are making a pit stop" Rachel announced turning the car into the parking lot. " I need to get something".
Gina turned and looked at Chelsea. " Yikes" they both said in unison.

Later on Rachel and Gina walked into the apartment after dropping off Chelsea. " I still can't believe you did that," Gina said shaking her head. Rachel's little pit stop had been to Eric the Tattooist. Rachel had added side wings to the butterfly she already had on her back and underneath the ends Kaos was written in Chinese.
" You think Nick will like it"? Rachel asked.
" I think so". Gina replied.
Gina while waiting for Rachel had gotten her cartilage on her ear pierced. Chelsea had refused to get anything. Rachel walked into the living room and checked the messages on the machine. There was only one. Rachel pressed the play button.
" Hello IM calling for Rachel Smith IM Professor Miller please call me I have something I need to talk to you about the number is 555-1247 thanks". Rachel picked up the phone and dialed the number curious of what her Journalism teacher wanted.
" Hello" a woman's' voice greeted.
" Um yes hi this is Rachel Smith you called earlier," Rachel said.
" Oh yes Rachel I called because after looking at your article I was pleased and taken back at how good it was" The professor started.
Rachel smiled. " Um thank you".
" I thought it was so good that I submitted it to The Florida paper as well as the channel ten news are you interested" she asked.
" Of course" Rachel answered.
She needed a job badly and broadcast Journalism and writing was her dream careers.
" Of course" Rachel answered excitedly.
" That’s good you will be writing scripts and filming projects at the station and than at the newspaper office you will write a column and be an assistant editor" Professor Miller explained. " You will have to call them to get more information about your duties and they will also tell you how much you will be making and when you can start".
" Thank you so much I appreciate everything you have done" Rachel said.
" I didn't do anything it was you writing that A+ paper you should be proud" She answered.
Rachel chatted a few more minutes before hanging up. Rachel ran to Gina's room to tell her the good news but Gina had already fallen asleep.
" Ill tell her and the rest of the gang tomorrow at the barbecue" Rachel thought.
Rachel walked into her room and got ready for bed happy for the first time in her life everything was perfect.

The next day all three girls were making there way up the walkway at Nick's house. Each girl dressed in there new bathing suits. Kevin had left early before Chelsea had woken up so he hadn't seen her swim suit. Chelsea had gotten a ride with Rachel and Gina since she would be riding home with Kevin she didn't want to drive her car there. They girls were happy that the weather was nice. It was sunny with very little humidity. Rachel rang the doorbell. Brian answered the door.
" Wow ladies you all are looking good" Brian whistled.
Gina shook her head while Chelsea blushed. Rachel rolled her eyes.
" That’s a cheap line Brian besides your married" She reminded him.
Brian laughed. " I know that".
The girls followed Brian out to the pool area where all the guys were. Howie was sitting out on a lawn chair while Kevin was yelling at Nick about how to use the grill. AJ was already swimming in the pool.
" Hey guys" Chelsea greeted.
All the guys turned to stare. Kevin slowly walked over to Chelsea.
" You look great " Kevin said a wide grin spreading across her face.
AJ whistled and got out of the pool. "Damn girl". AJ grabbed Gina and gave her a big kiss.
Nick slowly made his way over to Rachel. " Um you look uh wow" He stuttered.
Rachel grinned loving her boyfriend making an idiot out of himself. Nick started groping her and kissing her. Rachel looked over her shoulder. " Um Nick is the grill supposed to be on fire like that". Nick turned around.
" Oh shit" He ran and got the fire extinguisher and put it out.
" That was a close one' Rachel muttered.
" I guess we are ordering pizza," Brian said. "Ill go call".
Everyone laughed and Nick turned red with embarrassment. Nick pouted.
" You guys are always laughing at me".
" Awe poor baby here this will make you feel better" Rachel; said turning around.
" Wow you got your butterfly finished" Nick said. " Its cool I like it".
" Also you see the Chinese writing under it"? Rachel asked.
" Yeah" Nick replied. " Guess what it says in English"?
Nick just shrugged.
" I figured that it means Kaos as in your nickname." Rachel told him.
" Awe that’s my nickname that’s so cool" Nick exclaimed. " That makes me feel a lot better.
Rachel decided now was as good as time as any.
" I have an announcement to make".
Everyone turned to her. " You guys remember the article I did for my journalism class"?
" Yeah" Gina answered.
" Well last night my teacher called and said that she thought it was so good that she sent it in to the newspaper and the channel ten news I now have a job at both places" Rachel explained.
" Awe that’s great" Nick said excitedly.
He picked her up and spun her around.
" This is a celebration". Nick went and gave everyone a can of beer out of the cooler.
" To Rachel may her new job lead her to great things".
Everyone raised their glasses and toasted her. Nick than turned on some music. The party was in full swing. They all played chicken fighting in the pool. Nick and Rachel one were beating Gina and AJ in the finals. Kevin and Chelsea were busy making out in the lawn chairs not noticing that there were tons of people around. AJ walked on to the diving board and did a flip into the pool. Gina laughed as she watched her boyfriend showing off. After he came up he swam to the edge. " Baby get it the water is fine" He urged.
" Ok what the hell I bet I can do a better flip than you" Gina challenged playfully.
" Ok than let see it" AJ said.
Gina with a smirk walked on to the diving board getting into position. Gina than jumped but as she jumped her feet slipped out from under her and as she fell in the pool her head cracked on to the diving board and that was the last thing Gina heard before everything blacked out.
chapter 26 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 26
Everyone watched as Gina's feet slipped right under her and as she fell in the pool they all watched in shock as her head made contact with the board making a cracking sound. As soon as she hit the water AJ immediately swam and grabbed her before her body started to sink to the bottom.
" Shit call 911 now " Nick yelled.
Howie and Brian ran into the house. Nick helped AJ pull her up and Kevin steadied her neck so it wouldn't move. Once they got her up on to the pavement AJ immediately started CPR. Kevin kept her neck still. Nick looked over to see Rachel and Chelsea both in tears. Nick got up knowing that there wasn't anything that he could do since everyone had it all taken care of and enveloped Chelsea and Rachel both in a comforting hug. A few stray tears started to fall down Nick's cheek as thought of his best friend looking in that condition. AJ was forcing everything he had to not fall apart. His girlfriend needed him more than ever and he wasn't going to give up. Gina looked terrible with her pasty white skin and blue tinted lips. Her head had a deep cut that started to bleed on her head. " One, two, three, four" AJ counted out loud. At five he bent down and opened her lips and blew a breath. A few minutes later AJ thankfully heard the distant sound of a siren.

At the hospital the gang waited as patiently as possible in the waiting room for any news of their friend. IT had been an hour since the ambulance had arrived at the hospital with Gina who wasn't making movement or breathing on her own. Chelsea was in Kevin's arms crying wishing she could just wake up from this nightmare. Rachel looked out the window. The sun was down and all that could be seen was the streetlights down below. Nick walked over and put his arms around her, which Rachel was glad for the comfort. Howie and Brian were trying to keep AJ from losing his mind. Finally a doctor came in.
" You friends of Gina" He asked his voice emotionless.
" Yes we are" AJ replied jumping up from his seat.
" Gina has suffered a lot of head trauma she had a major concussion and when we did a cat scan she had some swelling in the brain which we gave her some medication that will help it go down".
AJ sat down trying to process everything the doctor was saying.
" Is she going to die" Rachel asked.
Rachel had seen enough of her friends in the past die and she didn't think she could handle one more.
" We are doing everything we can right now she is in a coma but I will allow one at a time in to see her and only for a few minutes for tonight and if you talk to her that may help improve her condition" the doctor suggested. " She can hear you I'll check back with you later".
The doctor left leaving everyone to digest the news.
" Well who wants to go in first?" Kevin asked softly.
After a few minutes of debate Chelsea was chosen to go first.

Chelsea slowly opened the creaking door and walked in. The shades on the windows were down and since it was nighttime the room was dark with very little light. The room was dead silent except for the constant beeping of the heart monitor. All and all in Chelsea's opinion Gina didn't look too terribly bad. Her skin was pale and only was hooked up to a heart monitor and IV. But than again it was the inside of her body that was fighting. The big wrap on her head showed that. Chelsea sat down and started to talk.
" Hey Gina its Chelsea um I can't stay long doctors orders and there are a lot of people who want to come see you so I want to say that you need to get better so we can still have that barbecue and…" Chelsea felt tears start falling down. " I don't want you to die" Chelsea than started sobbing uncontrollably and got up to leave back to the waiting room and into Kevin's warm embrace.
Chelsea didn't see the single tear that escaped Gina's eye. Rachel went in next. She sat down feeling very uncomfortable.
" Hey Gina" Rachel started.
" You know hospitals make me uncomfortable and to be honest I don't really know what to say but I guess all there really is to say is if you leave me I will never forgive you" Rachel laughed a little. " IM going to let the others come in so get well soon and Ill be back tomorrow" Rachel walked up and slowly trudged back into the waiting room. Chelsea was still sobbing in Kevin shirt.
" I think you girls should go home and get some rest" Kevin suggested. Both girls nodded.
" We should all go actually there isn't anything we can really do for her tonight," Howie said.
" IM staying" AJ replied softly.
" AJ your upset you need to get some sleep we will come back tomorrow" Kevin told him.
" Did you not hear what I said IM staying" AJ repeated firmly.
Kevin nodded and ushered everyone out of the waiting room. AJ decided to go in and see her. Once AJ walked in he almost broke into tears at the site of her. He made his way to the empty chair and sat down. Never taking his eyes off her for a second. It was like he was trying to will her to wake up. AJ genitally kissed her cheek and took her hand.
" Hey sweetie its AJ course you probably already knew that but still" AJ said trying to lighten the atmosphere. " I hate seeing you like this so if you can try and open your eyes for me so that I know your going to be ok".
AJ watched, as he got no response. " Ok if you can't open your eyes please squeeze my hand or something" AJ pleaded.
AJ had never felt more helpless in his life.
“Gina you can't leave me here you have so much to live for like your best friends and collage you still have to achieve your dream of being a doctor and what about us" He asked. " I can't imagine my life without you so please pull through" AJ begged.
Tears started flowing freely down his cheeks. AJ laid his head down on the side of the bed and cried till he finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Nick arrived at the hospital with a small box. Nick was hoping that talking to her about when they were kids might help some. It had been Rachel's idea. Nick opened the door quietly and smiled slightly. AJ's head was in Gina's lap. His hand still entwined in hers, which to Nick looked like a death grip. He could tell AJ had fallen asleep still crying by his tear stained face. Nick walked over and shook him.
" AJ wake up"
AJ slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head. " What time is it".
" It's eight thirty" Nick replied. " Listen AJ do you mind if I spend like ten minutes in here alone with her I brought a couple of things from our child hood and IM hoping it may help".
AJ nodded. " Ill just go and get some coffee"
AJ got up and walked towards the door. AJ turned around suddenly.
" Hey Nick".
" Yeah"
" Thanks" Aj whispered.
" Don't thank me man remember I am her best friend since we were four ' Nick reminded him.
After AJ left Nick took Gina's hand. "Hey Gina its Nick look I know that you can hear me and I know that I haven't been the best friend that I should have been but we all want you to come back to us" Nick said. " You remember the playground we used to play on when we were little" Nick smiled.
Nick had a terrible memory for the most part but he remembers always pushing her on the swings.
" You used to love me pushing you cause you were to lazy to pump your legs I miss those days and I promise that when you get better I will be a better friend" Nick swore.
Nick kissed her cheek and turned around to walk out the door and was surprised to see AJ, Rachel and Chelsea standing there.
" Awe" they said in unison.
Nick blushed profusely. " How long have you been standing they're listening" He asked.
" Long enough" AJ replied.
Nick walked over to Rachel and hugged her. The two strolled back to the waiting room with Chelsea walking behind them. The boys had picked up Rachel and Chelsea up and were planning on spending another day going in and out of Gina's room. AJ went back and resumed his seat next to her. A nurse walked in and checked her vitals, replaced her IV, and gave her more medicine. As the nurse started writing something in Gina's chart AJ asked,
" Is there any change".
" Her Vitals are starting to stabilize and the swelling has slightly come down" the nurse replied.
Aj felt somewhat relieved. After the nurse left AJ continued to watch over Gina talking to her and singing her songs and everyone took their turn in visiting her.

Gina felt like she had been swallowed in a black hole. It was a few days later and the doctors had told the gang that she was showing signs of improvement and was expected to wake up at any given day. Gina struggled to wake up. She could hear different voices coming in and babbling a bunch of nonsense. She slowly opened her eyes. Her vision at first was fuzzy as she tried to focus on a white thing that kept moving around. Finally Gina was able to make out that the white blob was a doctor. " Well your finally up I will go and get your friends" He said smiling.
Gina nodded. Gina knew that she was in the hospital by looking at the room and the doctor certainly gave that away.
" What happened' She wondered.
Her head was pounding like someone was repeatedly hitting her with a baseball bat. A few minutes later the doctor arrived with seven people all crowding around her bed.
" Ok IM going to ask you a few questions" The doctor told her.
" First do you know where you are".
" IM in the hospital" Gina replied weakly.
" Ok good do you know what state this is" The doctor asked.
" I live in Tampa Florida" Gina said.
" Ok last question " What is your name" The doctor asked.
" My name is" Gina started but she couldn't think of it. " Who am" She wondered.
She looked up into the faces of her friends and the doctor. Her lips started to quiver and a couple of tears ran down her cheek.
" I don't know my name or all of those people or who I am" She finally whispered.
chapter 27 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 27
AJ couldn't believe this was happening. His girlfriend couldn't remember him or her friends or worse yet herself.
" May I speak with you guys outside" The doctor asked.
The group filed out of Gina's room.
" What's going on doctor" Chelsea asked.
" It looks like Gina when she slipped and hit her head it effected the side of her brain that controls the memory" The doctor explained simply.
" In other words your saying she has amnesia" AJ asked making sure he understood what the guy was saying.
" Correct" He answered.
" So will she ever get her memory back" Nick asked.
" Its different with every case she may get her memory back tomorrow, next week or a year from now or she may never get it back" The doctor explained. " It all depends".
" Is they're anything we can do to help her," Rachel asked.
" Well you can try telling her things, showing her things that kinds of stuff to try and jog her memory" The doctor replied. " It looks like she can go home tomorrow from me just examining her".
" That’s great" Chelsea replied happily.
" Well I have got other patients to attend to so I'll check back with her before she leaves tomorrow" The doctor said leaving the group.
" OK guys I think the best thing we should do is to let her get to know us again" Rachel suggested.
The group nodded in agreement.

The next day Gina was getting ready to go home. Her friend Rachelle or Rachel or something like that had brought over her clothes and some toiletries. The gang of people had been coming in and visiting her the past day introducing themselves and what they're relationship to them was. She had never felt so out of place in her life. Every time she tried to think of something from her past she just drew a blank. She knew that her name was Gina and that she were eighteen going on nineteen soon but that was about it. Her head still hurt not as bad thankfully. That morning they had taken the wrap that was on her head off and now only remained a Band-Aid that covered the sixteen stitches. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.
" Come in" she called.
The guy that she recognized as the one that visited her the most.
" Hey AJ was it" Gina said trying to remember what it was.
He was her boyfriend that’s what he had told her. She had been expecting him cause he was her ride home.
" Hey Gina" He said.
AJ handed her the red roses that were in his hand. " These are for you". Gina smiled. " Thanks".
" You ready to go miss" an orderly asked coming in with a wheelchair.
Gina nodded.
Gina got into the wheel chair while AJ grabbed her stuff and they left.

Back at the apartment Rachel and Chelsea struggled to get everything set up. They had decided to throw a little get together so that she would get to know them better and would feel more comfortable. They had made her favorites for dinner. They guys were no help. Kevin and Howie were playing cards on the coffee table while Nick and Brian were watching a basketball game on TV. After the table was set Rachel walked into the living room.
" Hey guys get off your asses AJ will be here with Gina any minute".
Howie and Kevin put their cards away but Brian and Nick kept watching the game. Rachel frustrated walked over and shut the TV off.
" Hey we were watching that" Nick whined.
" Gina is going to be here soon" Rachel reminded him.
Just as Nick was about to respond the door opened and AJ walked in carrying Gina's suitcase.
" Hey AJ where is Gina" Chelsea asked coming from the kitchen.
AJ looked behind him and noticed he was alone.
" Well she was right behind me" AJ replied.
AJ left and returned with Gina who held his hand tightly. She looked nervous as hell.
" Its ok don't be nervous this is your home" AJ whispered in her ear.
" Ok" Gina replied softly.
The room was filled with an awkward silence not knowing what to say or what to do or even how to act around Gina now.
" How about I show you the grand tour of the apartment I know its not very big but I can show you your room and where everything is" Rachel explained breaking the cone of silence.
Gina shrugged. " Ok lead the way".
While Rachel picked up the suitcase and shoed Gina the room the group quietly started talking.
" So AJ does she remember anything yet" Nick asked.
" No she doesn't remember a thing" AJ replied sadly.
" Look guys when Gina and Rachel come back we need to act as normal as possible so that she gets used to us" Kevin said,
everyone nodded in agreement. Rachel and Gina arrived a few minutes later.
" Let's have dinner" Chelsea suggested.
The rest of the evening went by fast. Gina wasn't too talkative but that’s what the all expected since she was getting used to them. Later on that night after everybody left and Gina went to bed Rachel sat in her room looking out the window into the clear starry night. She looked up to see a shooting star. Rachel closed her eyes and wished things would go back to normal.

A week later Rachel was having lunch with Nick at one of the fanciest restaurants in town. He had decided that they should have dinner someplace nice since it had been ages since they had a nice evening alone. Gina had started to pick up her normal routines even though things were still a little weird.
" This is nice" Nick commented.
Nick had a purpose to the dinner. He hoped it would go well.
" Yeah it is its been awhile since we have been alone like this" Rachel replied.
" Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight" Nick asked.
Rachel laughed about five times".
" Well here is a sixth time you look so beautiful" Nick replied.
" Thanks Nick you look hot yourself" Rachel retorted.
Rachel looked into Nick's blue eyes. She new Nick inside and out and could tell that something was on his mind.
" Ok Nicky spill".
" Spill what my wine" He joked.
" Quit being a smart ass you have that look like you have something to say so say it" Rachel replied.
Nick sighed. " You know me way to well I can't get anything past you".
" Damn straight" Rachel answered with a smirk.
" Ok here goes I want to ask you something but promise me you will keep an open mind" Nick started.
" Depends on what it is" Rachel answered.
" Ok I have been doing some thinking and seeing everything that we have been through and the fact that I love you so much and can't live without you I was wondering if you would move in with me" Nick concluded.
Rachel sighed. " She really wanted to move in with him but for her it was a big step. Rachel looked at Nick and knew she wanted to be with him more than anything is.
" I will move in with you Nick but I want to wait another week or two to just to be sure that Gina will be ok by herself" Rachel responded.
Nick grinned that Carter one hundred-watt smile that Rachel liked so much. " That’s so awesome I can't wait," He said excitedly. " How about a toast to a wonderful future together".
Rachel agreed and leaned over the table and kissed him passionately. After they broke apart Nick winked.
" How about we skip dinner and go to our home and you know".
Rachel laughed "ill be waiting in the car" and with that ran to start it up.

Chelsea wiped the tears in her eyes with a tissue. She had spent the evening with Kevin watching sweet home Alabama. Kevin smiled loving it when she got into those romance movies.
" Wasn't that so cute Kevin" Chelsea asked with a dreamy sigh.
" Yeah it was bit I was watching you the whole time though" Kevin replied. " Awe Kevin your so sweet" Chelsea gushed. " You always make me feel good".
" Well I try my best cause you look good and I want you now to be perfectly honest" Kevin admitted.
" Kevin you naught boy" Chelsea teased. " I love you so much I can see a future with you" Chelsea admitted sheepishly.
She always used to be scared to bring that up to guys because she was afraid that it would scare them away but with Kevin it felt right.
" Me too I can see you as my wife someday" Kevin agreed. " I have an idea how about we go and take a shower together and um have fun afterwards". Chelsea thought about it. " OK sounds good to me but first you have to do me one favor" Chelsea told him.
" Anything for you my sweet angel" Kevin replied softly.
" Catch me first" Chelsea challenged running away.
Kevin grinned. " I love that woman".
Kevin darted after her.

Gina took a deep breath of the fresh sea air. It was early evening and she was sick of being cooped up in the apartment so she had taken a drive to the beach. The beach was deserted except for a couple sitting in the sand. Gina was sick of not remembering her past or what her life was like. She didn't know her best friends all that well and she was jealous of them and their boyfriends. She didn't really know hers and it felt awkward. Nobody understood what she was going through. She watched as they all got along and talked about stuff they knew which made her feel uncomfortable. She had never felt more alone than she had in the past week that she had been home. Gina sat down and watched the sun set.
" Mind if I join you" A voice asked softly.
Gina turned around and saw AJ.
" Sure go ahead" She replied without any emotion.
AJ sat down next to her and watched her. Her face was full of confusion, loneliness and even a tint of sadness. After a while AJ spoke.
' I know you must be going through a rough time" AJ started.
Gina laughed "you don't even understand".
" I feel hurt that you seem so distant and that you won't let me help" AJ confessed. " What do you expect from me"? Gina asked with anger. " You and the others don't get what IM going through and you don't understand". " I hardly know you and Rachel and Chelsea and even myself IM alone and scared" Gina was in tears.
AJ reached for her hand but Gina shook it off and ran till she was in her car. She slumped over the steering wheel and cried.
chapter 28 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 28
The next day was a very cloudy gray with rain kind of day. Gina woke up in her bed very tired. Gina thought that the weather was perfect to represent her mood. The night before after she had cried she had gone out for a drive. She drove for four hours ending up in FT Lauderdale. Gina had grabbed a bite to eat at a local diner filled with old people than She finally turned back and ended up getting home at four in the morning. AJ had left her twelve messages on the machine demanding to know if she had gotten home yet and to call him immediately. Gina didn't even bother to call him back. She went straight to bed. Gina was glad that Rachel wasn't home. She really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Now it was ten and Gina was still tired. She got up and dragged herself in the bathroom to take a hot shower. The hot water felt good against her skin. Gina's shower had a shower radio so Gina decided to turn it on. The song " When you say nothing at all " came on. Gina closed her eyes to wash the shampoo out of her hair. An image appeared before her. She saw herself in an exercising room somewhere and her on a treadmill. The image vanished almost as quickly as it came. Gina opened her eyes confused.
" What was that" She asked herself.
Was it a memory or just some vision of her imagination? She didn't know. Gina walked out of the shower through on a pair of clothes that were in her drawer and dried her hair. By the time she was finished Gina heard voices out in the living room.
" Look Nick I had fun too and I thought it was nice waking up in your arms and I could get used to it but remember I want to make sure that Gina will be comfortable here alone before I move in with you I just need another week or so" Rachel explained.
Gina didn't hear Nick says anything but than heard Rachel say
" Nick don't give me that look".
Gina rolled her eyes and walked out into the living room. Nick and Rachel both turned their heads.
" Hey Gina its about time you got home, AJ called us frantic last night and this morning" Rachel told her.
" Yeah well I went for a drive and I got when I got home there were like twelve messages from him," Gina said.
" So you have called him back right"? Nick asked.
" No not yet I will eventually" Gina replied with a shrug.
" You should go and see him" Rachel advised.
" Fine I'll go jeez I don't need people treating me like a helpless cause" Gina complained grabbing her keys and heading towards the door.
" Oh and by the way don't make me the cause for you not moving with Nick I can take care of myself" Gina called.

" See she said to go ahead with it now" Nick pointed out after Gina left. " What's with her anyway".
" I don't know she has been acting like that a lot lately IM guessing its how she deals with her frustration of not remembering" Rachel guessed.
" When AJ called my cellophane last night he said that she is so hostile with him".
" I guess we should give her space and let her deal with this on her own" Nick said.
" Your right Nick but I also know where you were going with that" Rachel laughed.
She thought it was cute they way he tried to do reverse psychology. Too bad he made it to obvious.
" Is it working," He asked with a sheepish grin.
Rachel smiled. " Nick your too cute but yeah I guess it did I will move in with you but tomorrow and I will pack later on tonight" Rachel finally said. Nick picked her up and swung her around. " You have made me the happiest guy I can't wait till we go back to our home," He said excitedly.
" Put me down Nick" Rachel squealed. " I swear Nick If you don't put me down right now Ill get the baseball bat and swing it in a few spots that will be quite painful" Rachel warned.
Nick immediately set her down.
" Yeah that’s what I thought" Rachel teased.
" So what to do today" Nick asked.
" I don't know what do you want to do?" Rachel replied.
Both of them were so bored.
" How about we just get ahead start on packing and than we can back to our place and just have fun sitting by the pool and stuff" Nick suggested. Rachel shrugged. " Sounds like a plan to me".
" Ok than lead the way" Nick replied.
Once they both got in Rachel's bedroom Rachel started pulling clothes up from the floor. Nick brought her suitcase out from the closet and picked up a couple of shirts and attempted to fold it neatly and out it in the suitcase. After a couple of minutes Nick got bored and watching Rachel in her tank top and shorts looking frustrated was more fun. Nick walked up behind Rachel and started nibbling on her earlobe.
" Nick stop" Rachel said. Nick quit for a minute than started on her Neck. " Nick did you not here what I just said," Rachel asked annoyed.
Nick grinned. " IM bored" He whined.
" I have an idea why don't we finish this later and right now we can take all are clothes off and play fight under the covers".
Rachel looked at him skeptically. " Alright Nick".
Rachel started tugging at his pants and pulled them down than got a start on his boxers. Nick through his shirt off and started working Rachel clothes. Rachel started kissing him and slowly backing him up till his butt hit the bed. Rachel then pushed him lightly on the bed and got on top of him.

Chelsea turned on the radio and a fast beat song was playing. Chelsea than got out the mop and filled up the bucket with warm water. She then started mopping while singing to the radio. Chelsea had decided that it was time to clean the house since it was starting to get dirty. One thing her and Kevin had in common was they hated a messy place. Chelsea really started getting into the music. Chelsea danced while mopping the kitchen the floor sliding all over the linoleum floor. Kevin had gone out to the grocery store to get groceries. Chelsea was so busy dancing and mopping that she didn't hear Kevin's car pull up or heard him coming into the house. Kevin smiled and quietly chuckled as he watched his girlfriend. Kevin slowly put the grocery bag that he had carried into the house on the counter and started singing to the song. Chelsea startled jumped behind her and screamed. Kevin died laughing. Chelsea's face turned red as a rose.
" Damn it Kevin you scared me" She said her voice shaky.
" Sorry…I…couldn't …help. It" Kevin replied in between fits of laughter. Chelsea sighed. " How much did you see," She asked afraid of the answer. " Let's just say I saw a good performance" Kevin answered. " Now help me put the groceries away".
Kevin and Chelsea brought in the bags of groceries and started putting them away.
' So what you say we go out to dinner tonight" Kevin suggested.
" Sounds good to me what's the occasion" Chelsea asked. " I assumed I would cook something".
" Well I think its been way to long since we have had a nice dinner alone don't you think" Kevin asked.
Chelsea thought about that and realized that Kevin had a point. " Your right any ideas on where we should go" Chelsea asked.
Kevin thought for a moment. " Lets go to that new Italian restaurant that opened up on lanterns Chase" Kevin suggested.
' Sounds good to me" Chelsea agreed. " First IM going to go take a shower" Chelsea said after she put the last of the groceries away.
Chelsea started walking away and making her way to the room. She stripped down and walked into the shower letting the warm water slide off her body. A pair of strong arms started washing her back. Chelsea smiled and turned around and her Kevin went at it.

Gina arrived at AJ's house. Gina figured that she owed AJ an apology for her behavior and attitude of the past night plus it would shut him and all the others up and off her back. The only reason she knew where AJ lived was because AJ had taken her their three times since she had been out of the hospital. Gina walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds AJ answered the door.
" Gina thank god your ok where in the hell were you I called you like twelve times and you never called Back" AJ exclaimed all in one breath while giving her a big hug.
Gina hugged him back. Being in AJ'S arms felt great.
"OK AJ first can I come in and please one question at a time" Gina replied. " Sorry" AJ said sheepishly ushering her in.
AJ took her hand and led her to the couch. They both sat down.
" Ok look AJ I came over today to tell you that IM ok and that IM sorry that I didn't call you back" Gina began. " I went for a drive and then I came home that’s all I did".
AJ nodded. " IM glad you home safe and I accept your apology" AJ said. " Why did you run off like that and why have you been so mad lately".
" I have been just frustrated lately IM sorry that I ran off like that and acted badly its just stuff that IM going through and I feel like no one gets it so I feel alone that’s all" Gina explained.
" Your not alone remember that" AJ replied softly squeezing her hand. " Come here".
Gina moved closer to AJ and ended up laying against his chest. For the first time in a week she felt safe.
chapter 29 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 29
Chelsea finished putting on her make up and examined her appearance in the mirror. Chelsea thought she looked terrible. Chelsea couldn't help but smile. Kevin and her had taken that shower and fucked around afterwards till it was time to get ready. Kevin came in to their bedroom wearing a suit. " You look beautiful" Kevin exclaimed.
" No I don't" Chelsea replied.
Chelsea had searched her closet and had decided on a black skimpy dress.
" I look fat in this Rachel usually wears this kind of thing not me".
" Look I happen to think you look nice so don't worry so much" Kevin assured her.
" Awe Kevin you're so sweet".
" Thanks I think you are too sweetheart now could you do me a favor"? Kevin asked.
" What's that" Chelsea asked.
" Help me tie my tie please" Kevin replied.
Chelsea finished pinning her hair up in a French twist and walked over to help Kevin. Chelsea couldn't help but think of how happy she was. " She had two of the greatest best friends ever and a wonderful boyfriend that she adored and then she had her school at the culinary arts school.
" You ready to go honey" Kevin asked after she was done.
Chelsea kissed Kevin briefly before grabbing her purse off the table. " Yep ready".
Kevin held out his arm. Chelsea smiled and took it. This was going to be an evening she would never forget.

Gina couldn't help but start to feel better. The past week had been full of anger and pity on her part but now she would start over. AJ and her had spent the last two hours getting to know each other again. AJ had told her about himself and had also taken the time to tell her about what her life was like before she had the accident and lost her memory.
' So are you going back to collage yet" AJ asked.
" Well Rachel has been bringing me my homework till I was ready and comfortable to start going again and I think I might be ready to go back tomorrow" Gina replied with a smile.
" That's great" AJ commented.
Gina started thinking about the daydream that she had in the shower.
" Maybe if I tell AJ about it he might know if that was real or not" Gina thought to herself.
She was interrupted by AJ snapping his fingers. " Hello".
Gina shook her head. " Sorry" She said.
" Where were you just now?" AJ asked.
" I just spaced out" Gina replied.
The two were in silence for a good few minutes. Finally the suspense was killing her.
" Hey AJ can I ask you something".
" Yeah of course anything" AJ replied with reassuring smile.
"Well ok see this morning when I was in the shower I had this vision" Gina started.
" A vision huh was it about me naked" AJ joked.
Gina gave him a look and the smile immediately left his face. " Sorry go ahead a vision about what," AJ asked more seriously.
" I envisioned that I was in a weight room or some place like that and you were behind me and that’s about all I got the chance to see does that ring any bells" Gina asked.
AJ looked deep in thought and all of a sudden his face lit up. " When we were on tour a few months back before we hooked up I remember I went the weight room at the hotel it was in New York and you were already there listening to music and working out on the treadmill" AJ explained.
" That may have been what I was remembering so it was a memory from my past" Gina asked trying to make sure she was getting this right.
" Yeah I think so" AJ repeated excitedly.
Gina threw her arms around him and hugged him tight. " This could be the beginning," She said. "
Yeah it could be IM happy for you" AJ replied.
Gina snuggled up to AJ and the two fell asleep both in good spirits.

Nick and Rachel lay in Rachel's bed never feeling happier then they were at that minute.
" That was nice" Rachel commented.
Rachel was lying on Nick's sweat chest. He had an amazing body in her opinion. Rachel leaned over to her dresser and saw that the clock said it was five.
" Nick its five a clock already".
" Are you serious we have been making love all this time?" Nick asked. Rachel grabbed her pillow and smacked him in the head. " Duh Nick I think we better get up and pack some of my shit up cause I want to go back to our place and continue where we left off" Rachel explained.
" Sounds good to me I like how your mind works" Nick replied seductively. " IM sure you do" Rachel laughed getting up and searching for clothes on the floor. " Besides Gina will probably be back soon anyway and IM sure she doesn’t want to hear us".
Nick got up reluctantly and put his clothes back on and the two got back to work. The two worked for forty-five minutes and finally decided that enough was enough. Rachel had packed all the things on top of the furniture and all the clothes and CDs on the floor. The last time she had seen the floor with not a thing on it was when they moved in.
" Well I got enough to last me a few days what do you say we will take the rest of this stuff tomorrow" Rachel suggested.
" Sounds good to me besides its going to take more then just tomorrow to clean under your bed and in your closet" Nick pointed out.
" Carter your really asking for a beating with my baseball bat" Rachel said. " Sure your not serious you wouldn't beat your boyfriend with a baseball bat" Nick scoffed.
" Oh no I dare you" Rachel challenged.
Nick saw the seriousness in her face and decided maybe he should just keep his moth shut.
" Ok you win your right" He sighed in defeat.
Rachel grinned " I know IM always right and I win overtime. " Now lets get back to our place".
Nick nodded and led the way carrying her boxes to the car.

Chelsea smiled as she looked around. The restaurant was so exquisite. The place looked like a ballroom with table's set up around a dance floor playing jazzy and classical music. The ceiling held a big and brightly colored chandelier.
" Wow this place is amazing" Chelsea whispered.
" Only the best for you" He said sweetly.
'Kevin your so sweet and I love you and appreciate you but this looks like a place that would be good to eat on a special occasion say are wedding reception" Chelsea said. " This place costs a ton of money I don't want you paying that much money or at least let me pay for half".
Chelsea felt bad that Kevin would be spending a lot on her. She didn't want him thinking she wanted him just for his money.
" Listen to me" Kevin replied cupping her chin in his hands so she would face him. " Stop worrying I want to do something nice for you so don't feel bad and you are so not paying for a penny I love you and you deserve this". Chelsea felt tears stinging her eyes. Kevin kissed her on the lips.
" Now don't go crying on me lets enjoy the evening" Kevin suggested. Kevin went up to the front and confirmed his reservations and the two were escorted to a table. The two sat down and Kevin ordered wine. After Kevin looked at his menu and decided what he wanted he got up.
" Where are you going" Chelsea asked looking up from her menu.
" Restroom Ill be right back and if the waitress comes by order me a Chicken tetrasini" Kevin said.
" OK I WILL" Chelsea replied not looking up from her menu this time. Chelsea couldn't decide what she wanted. She was going for the one of the least expensive things and something that tasted good. " Ill just ask Kevin when he gets back she thought.
" HI Chelsea" a voice whispered behind her.
Chelsea slowly turned around and came face to face with Ryan.
" Well my dinner was ruined" Chelsea said annoyed. " What the hell are you doing here".
" I was out eating with a client from work and I saw you come in" Ryan replied.
" That’s nice," Chelsea said with sarcasm.
Ryan shifted nervously. " Can I talk to you" He asked.
" We have nothing to talk about" Chelsea answered. " So leave me alone and let me eat my dinner in peace".
Ryan sighed and sat down across from her. " Uh get up if you don't want to die" Chelsea warned. ' Kevin will be back in a minute and frankly I don't want to see you".
" Just listen to what I have to say please" Ryan begged.
Chelsea looked away from him.
" Look I just wanted to apologize for what happened a few months ago I know that you have every right not to accept my apology after my behavior in New York" Ryan started.
Chelsea still refused to look at him. Ryan continued
" I never should have cheated on you it was a big mistake I regret it so much and I know you would never take me back cause I can see your so happy with Kevin but would you consider being my friend".
Chelsea slowly turned to look at him. Before she could answer Kevin came back.
' What the hell are you doing here".
Ryan looked deathly afraid and mumbled an I'll call you before leaving. Kevin sat back down in his seat.
" What happened?" He asked looking mad.
Chelsea spilled the whole story.
" Your not seriously thinking of taking him back as your friend are you". Chelsea shrugged. " I don't know he seemed sincere".
Kevin looked at her like she was crazy.
" Look let's not talk about this anymore and enjoy the rest of our evening" Chelsea suggested.
Kevin's body started to soften and relax. " Your right" Kevin smiled.
The two enjoyed the evening.

Gina woke up with a grumbling stomach. She hadn't eaten all day. Gina yawned and looked behind her at AJ who was sleeping soundly. Gina smiled and slowly tried to detangle herself from his arms. She hoped he wouldn't wake up since he had seemed exhausted. Gina slowly took his arms and moved them off her. AJ stirred and Gina quit moving. She waited till she was sure he was still asleep and started slowly getting off him. Gina walked over to the chair and grabbed a blanket and put it over AJ. She stretched and walked into the kitchen to get a snack. Gina opened the cubbard to find a bag of Lays potato chips unopened in the bottom shelf. Gina grabbed it and walked over to the fridge to look for French onion dip. " Damn it" Gina cursed. " Now I know to do his grocery shopping," Gina thought.
Gina started munching on the chips but after awhile she started to get thirsty. Gina looked in the refrigerator and pulled out a diet coke. She then opened a cabinet door that contained glasses. Gina liked her pop in a glass with ice to make it colder. AJ had hardly any glasses left. There were a few on the very top shelf. Gina only being five feet tall was no where near reaching it. She slowly climbed onto the counter and sat on her knees. She grabbed it and was about to get down but under estimated how much room she had and slipped and fell. She heard the thud of her head hitting the floor and the glass shattered. AJ woke up to the two loud sounds and ran into the kitchen. He saw Gina sitting up rubbing the back of her head.
" Are you ok" He asked kneeling in front of her.
" Yeah AJ IM fine". She replied.
Gina looked over at the broken glass.
" OH no AJ I broke the glass that your mom got you last year when she was on that cruise" Gina complained.
" Its OK" AJ replied but then looked at her surprised. " You remember that" He asked.
" UM yeah AJ why wouldn't I" Gina asked looking at AJ like he had just grown two heads.
AJ grinned. " You got your memory back IM so happy" He exclaimed picking her up and swinging her around. " IM going to go call everyone" He said running into the living room to grab the phone.
Gina looked utterly lost. " AJ wait could you please tell me what is going on" Gina yelled running after him.
chapter 30 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 30
Gina started humming to one of her favorite Christmas songs jingle bell rock. It was now a week before Christmas and Gina was putting up the decorations in the apartment. Gina remembered back to a few months earlier when she had received her memory back. AJ had called everyone and they had all come over and celebrated. Gina had been so confused what was going on till they explained about the accident and her losing her memory. Gina had then gone back to school and was doing really well. Right now the girls were currently on Christmas break and didn't have to go back till the middle of January when winter quarter began. Also her and AJ were doing so well and she couldn't be happier. There was a knock at the door. Gina put down the wreath and opened the door. "Hey Gina" Dean greeted. Over the past few months Dean had come to be her good friend and her study partner since they were in the same class and he was a straight A student.
" Hey Dean come in" Gina replied opening the door wider letting him get through. " What's up".
" I decided to stop by to see what you were up to" Dean responded.
" Oh that’s cool IM not doing much of anything really just decorating the apartment with Christmas decorations". Gina sighed.
" All alone"? Dean asked.
" Yeah I do live here myself" Gina shrugged.
"How about I help you I mean its not any fun doing it alone and since IM already here I want to help" Dean explained. Gina smiled.
" Awe that’s so sweet of you of course you can help" Gina answered.
" Ok so what can I do"? He asked.
It didn't take that long to put everything up. Not only was it because the apartment was small but because Gina had the help of a good friend who kept her company and was making her laugh the whole time. By the time the two were finished the place looked ready for the holidays.
" Thanks for the help Dean what do you say I make us a glass of egg nog" Gina asked.
" That would be great" Dean replied.
Gina was almost fined making the eggnog when there was another knock at the door.
" Coming" Gina, yelled. Gina opened the door and was faced with AJ.
" Hey sweetie" AJ said giving her a hug and kiss.
" Hey AJ come in and join the party" She replied.
" Party"? AJ asked. " Who else is here".
AJ walked in ant noticed Dean sitting on the couch. Dean looked over.
" Hey man".
" What is he doing here?" AJ asked through clenched teeth.
"AJ he is my friend he helped me put up decorations" Gina replied.
Dean could sense the tension. " Um I better be going".
" No its ok stay" Gina urged.
Dean got up and walked to the door.
" I can't I have a few things to do I will see you later" He answered.
" Ok than see you later" Gina sighed.
She walked him to the door and watched him leave. Than she closed the door and turned to look at AJ.
" AJ what is your problem".
AJ could see she looked annoyed and frustrated with him.
" Look IM sorry I just get insanely jealous can we just forget about that and enjoy the rest of the day" he pleaded.
Gina smirked. " Ok I forgive you lets just enjoy each other's company".
" Ok" AJ said leaning in and kissing her.

Rachel stumbled into the house. She was exhausted. It had been a long week and all she wanted to do was take a hot bath and go to bed. Work had been hectic after one of the top editors quit, which left Rachel to do her job as well as her own. They had been working on two big stories that were going to be published the first of the week before Christmas so they had been busy and that day had finally finished the articles. Right on the deadline.
" Nick" Rachel called. " I am home".
She was answered by silence. Rachel walked into the kitchen and noticed a piece of paper on the counter with her name on it. Rachel picked it up and read it.
Dear Rachel.
Went out earlier today with Brian. I had some last minute shopping to do. (You know me) if you get this it means your home before I am and I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you.
Love, Nick
Rachel smiled and rolled her eyes. She had done her Christmas shopping already and had been done since Thanksgiving. Rachel's stomach growled and she made her way to the refrigerator where she had stocked up on a week's worth of Chipolte burritos for dinner since she would be too busy to cook or do the shopping and she didn't trust Nick to do either things. After she ate Rachel walked in to the bathroom and filled the bathtub up with warm water then added bubbles to it. Rachel got in and started to relax. Rachel must have fallen asleep because before she knew it she felt someone joining her. She opened her eyes and was face to face with Nick. " Hey' She yawned. " When did you get home".
" A few minutes ago" Nick replied. " You look tired".
" Yeah I am thank god IM done with the deadlines and can relax for a bit" Rachel answered.
" Turn around" Nick instructed.
" What Why" Rachel questioned.
" Just do it" Nick urged.
Rachel did as Nick said and could feel Nick rubbing her back getting out all the knots. " That feels good" She moaned. Nick smiled glad he could be of some help. Nick's hands started to move lower and lower.
" Nick what are you doing" Rachel asked.
" Nothing" Nick said innocently.
Nick started kissing her neck and back.
" Getting turned on yet" He whispered in her ear.
" You know it" She replied turning around kissing him passionately.
The two were yet again at it.

Chelsea and Kevin finally made it back to their house. Both were out of breath.
" Wow this is fun," Chelsea said.
Chelsea had gone on her annual morning jog something she did everyday to help keep her fit, and so she wouldn't gain any excess weight also it was a great stress reliever. That day Kevin had decided to join her assuring her he was still in good shape.
" Yeah it was IM not tired at all" Kevin lied.
" Sure Kevin keep telling yourself that I know that you know that you're out of shape" Chelsea pointed out.
Kevin made a face. Kevin always made that face when he knew that she was right. The two made their way into the house.
" IM going to run and get a shower" Kevin announced.
" Ok but hurry up cause I need one too" Chelsea said.
" Ok I will" Kevin replied giving her a quick hug and kiss.
" Ewe you're all sweaty" Chelsea complained.
" I know that’s what guys do a lot" Kevin grinned running up the steps.
" Oh and by the way don't waste all the hot water" She called.
Chelsea walked and grabbed her bottled water out of the freezer and attempted to take a swig.
Damn Ice' She cursed.
The phone ringing interrupted her thoughts. Chelsea grabbed the cordless.
" Hello".
" Hey Chelsea it's me".
" Oh hey Ryan what's going on?" She asked.
After the run in with him at dinner Ryan had called her and the two had talked and decided on being good friends. Kevin naturally wasn't happy about it but supported her anyway knowing that being friends with him would make her happy and Chelsea had assured him that she would never take him back and leave him. She also had reminded him that She had known Ryan a lot longer then him. Chelsea chatted away with Ryan for ten minutes till Kevin appeared.
" Hey I got to go Ill talk to you later" Chelsea said.
" Ok talk to you later bye" Ryan replied.
Chelsea hung up with him and turned towards Kevin.
" Ok IM going in" Chelsea chirped and started walking up the stairs.
Kevin grabbed her arm and kissed her hard on the mouth.
" I love you so much" He whispered.
" I love you too Kevin" She replied and made her way up the stairs and into the hot warm shower.

A week later Christmas morning day arrived and everybody had decided to get together and open presents over at Nick and Rachel's house. Rachel was a little suspicious wondering why they weren't doing it separately. But Nick had said that considering the year everyone had it would be nice to celebrate together. Rachel had to admit that she was a little disappointed that she wanted to have time for just Nick alone but then she figured she could at night and she wanted to see the group together. Rachel looked around. There was AJ, Chelsea, Kevin, Gina, Howie and his on and off girlfriend Claudia, Brian and his wife and newborn son, and of course Nick and his parents and his siblings and of course Denise. Rachel was a little curious why he wanted to invite them but figured he wanted to see them.
" OK presents time" Jane called.
Everyone found a place in the living room and she passed out all the presents under the tree.
" Ok I have an announcement to make" Nick yelled getting everyone's attention. " Ok I have a little something for Rachel now Rachel go and look in the stocking that’s hung up on the fireplace.
Rachel looked at him weird but went ahead and looked in the stocking. Inside the stocking Rachel found a Wedding album, a wedding dress catalogue and jewelry cleaner.
" Nick what is all…" Rachel asked turning around and stopped in mid sentence when she saw Nick down on one knee in front of her holding out a velvet black box that was open to reveal the biggest diamond ring she had ever seen.
" Rachel I love you with all my heart and soul and I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me" He asked.
Rachel was stunned to say the least. Rachel started to cry something she never did. " Yes Nick I will marry you" She said through her tears.
Nick grinned and picks her up and swung her around the room. Rachel squealed and giggled.
" You have made me the happiest man alive" He yelled.
The group was in tears. Jane walked up to Rachel.
" Welcome to the family" She said.
" Thank you Jane IM honored to become a Carter" Rachel said gratefully.
" Oh please call me Mom," She said.
Everyone was hyper and in excitement about the new engagement. AJ took Gina's hand.
" Come here I want to talk to you in private".
Gina nodded and AJ led her into the kitchen.
" I just wanted to say that the one thing I want for Christmas is something that you can do for me" AJ started.
" Ok what's that" Gina asked.
" I wanted to know if you would move in with me" He said.
Gina grinned. " I thought you would never ask" She replied and kissed him. The two made out for five minutes.
" Ok we better go out and join the party now" Gina said.
" Ok think we should tell them" AJ asked.
" No lets not ruin Rachel's and Nicks day we will tell them later" Gina told him.
AJ nodded and the two joined the celebration.
chapter 31 by Dancinpacer03
chapter 32 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 32
" Home sweet home" Rachel sighed as she unlocked the door to the house.
Behind her Nick carried in all the suitcases struggling. Rachel turned around and laughed at him.
" Having problems honey".
" No not at all" He replied through gritted teeth.
His face was red and he had beads of sweat start to pour down his face. Rachel rolled her eyes and took two of the suitcases easily and set them down in the hallway.
" You know baby you should really work out at the gym" Rachel suggested. " I don't need to I got muscles" Nick protested.
" Uh huh Nick whatever you say" Rachel replied letting it go.
It was two weeks after the wedding and three days before Valentines Day. Nick and Rachel had just arrived home from their honeymoon in Mexico. Rachel was sorry to leave but missed her friends and her job. Nick came up and swept her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom. He started to undress her.
" God Nick must you always be so horny I mean we just walked in the door" Rachel giggled at her husband's eagerness.
" We haven't done this in awhile" Nick whined.
" Don't even go there we fucked all day and all night all two weeks that we were there" Rachel reminded him. " I wanted to actually go sight see but someone wouldn't let me". Rachel raised her eyebrows.
" Not me" Nick said as innocently as possible.
Nick finished undressing Rachel and Rachel sighed in surrender throwing all of his clothes and giving in to his demands.

Chelsea woke up early in the morning and looked over too see Kevin asleep. She thought he looked so adorable. Chelsea saw that the clock read eight AM. She didn't have the heart to wake him so she got up took a quick shower and threw on a pair of clothes. Chelsea decided to go to the mall and find a really good Valentines Day gift. Chelsea wrote a quick note and left. At the mall she started wondering around the stores aimlessly not finding a single thing that was special enough to get Kevin. She had something unique not original in mind. Chelsea passed the food court and decided to get something to eat. She decided on sbarros. Chelsea was in line for five minutes when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Chelsea turned and was faced with Ryan.
" Hey Ryan what are you doing here" She asked.
" IM here shopping for a gift for my Girlfriend" he replied. " IM taking a snack break".
" Me too" Chelsea replied.
" What you getting a gift for Kevin or you taking a snack break"? Ryan asked a little bit confused.
" Both actually" Chelsea sighed. " I haven't found a gift that I actually think would be perfect".
"Hmm maybe I can help how about you have lunch with me and IM sure I can help you come up with something" Ryan proposed.
" Ok IM up for that" Chelsea agreed.
All through lunch Chelsea and Ryan talked about gift ideas.
" You know what I quit for today," Chelsea finally said frustrated.
" Awe IM sure you will think of something" Ryan assured her.
" HA I hardly think so" Chelsea replied.
She checked her watch, which said three.
" Shit I got to go home Ill talk to you later" Chelsea gathered her things and gave Ryan a quick hug.
" Good luck" Ryan called as she left.
She hurried down the crowded mall. As she was about to hit the doors the lead out into the parking lot a store sign caught her eye. AN idea struck her as she thought of the perfect gift for Kevin. Grinning away Chelsea walked in.

Gina walked into the house exhausted.
" AJ" She called.
Gina had just worked the late shift again the forth time that week.
" Hey Baby how was work," AJ asked coming in and kissing her lightly on the lips.
" It was ok I was swamped helping the doctors with the patients that either had an injury or came in with a bad case of the flu" Gina replied. " But I like what I do as tiring as it can be".
" That’s good you are doing an amazing job working a night shift everyday and managing to go to all your classes and do really good" AJ commented giving her a big hug.
" Yeah well its not an easy job and I don't have a lot of time to spend with my best friends or you" Gina replied sadly.
" I know but I understand" AJ assured her. "I support you with anything you do".
" Awe thanks sweetie I really appreciate that" Gina said.
" How about we spend some quality time right now and make up for lost time" AJ suggested raising his eyebrows.
The phone ringing interrupted the couple.
" I will get that," AJ said.
He ran and answered the phone in the kitchen.
" Hello" AJ answered,
" Hey AJ this is Kevin look IM calling you and the other guys because I need help with something" Kevin said.
" Ok what do you need help with?" AJ asked.
" Look come over to my place and I will explain" Kevin responded.
" Alright Ill be right over" AJ said.
" Who was that" Gina asked coming into the kitchen and opening the refrigerator.
" That was Kevin he needs my help on something so IM going over to his place" AJ answered. " IM sorry honey I know I just said we would spend time together" AJ apologized.
" Hey its ok I have a lot of school work to do anyway," Gina said.
" OK but I promise that when I get back we will have are alone time" AJ told her.
" I will hold you to that" Gina replied.
AJ walked over to her and kissed her. " I love you".
" I love you too" Gina sighed. " Now go the sooner you leave the sooner you get home".
AJ hugged her again and left. Gina walked up to their room and grabbed her books and laptop and got to work.

Rachel sat on the couch watching the last five minutes of friends her favorite TV show. Once it was over she decided to call her best friends. She was bored. Nick had gone over to Kevin's for some important thing so now she was all by herself. Rachel picked up the phone and dialed Chelsea's number. She only got the machine. Next she tried Gina. It rang twice before she picked up.
" Hello".
" Hey Gina its Rachel" Rachel said.
" Oh hey are you back in town," Gina asked.
" Yeah I got back in earlier today" Rachel replied.
" That’s great so how is married life" Gina teased.
Rachel laughed. " Its really good".
" So did you have fun on your honeymoon" Gina hinted at getting details.
" Yeah I had fun but IM not going to give details if that’s what your trying to get at" Rachel warned. " It's all dirty".
" Oh than I really don't want to know" Gina laughed.
Before Rachel could say anything else a beep noise. " Hey hold on I have a beep" Rachel told her and flashed over.
" Hello".
" Hey your home" Chelsea's perky voice floated into the phone.
" Yeah that’s why I answered it" Rachel replied sarcastically.
" What are you so bubbly about".
" Well I tried to call Gina but her line was bust I wanted to three way so I could tell you both at the same time" Chelsea explained.
" Well I am talking to her now so let me get her on so you can tell us both" Rachel told her.
" OK call me back," Chelsea said.
" OK now we are all here so tell us why you're so happy," Rachel asked Chelsea a few minutes later.
" Well since Valentines Day is in three days I went shopping and at first I couldn't find anything but on my way out I noticed a traveling place so I went in and Kevin and I are going to spend five days in the Caribbean. " What do you guys think?" She asked.
" Damn you I would love a vacation like that I know he is going to love it" Gina, said.
" Yeah I do too" Rachel agreed.
The three girls have chitchatted for twenty minutes until Rachel heard the door slam.
" Got to go guys my husband is home".
" Ok that means AJ and Kevin will be home any minute" Gina said.
The three girls said good bye and Rachel walked into the front hallway to greet Nick.
" Hey you" Nick said coming up and kissing her.
" Hey have fun," Rachel asked.
" Yeah we did" Nick replied.
They both walked into the kitchen while Rachel started to make them both sandwiches.
" So what did Kevin want that was so important" she asked.
" Um I can't tell you but he has quite a surprise planned for Valentines day" Nick explained.
" Care to share" Rachel pushed.
" Nope I'll tell you eventually though" Nick promised.
" Um Ok" Rachel said confused.
She really was dying to know.
" So what do you want to do" Nick asked.
" Nick I know what your up to and I can't right now I have work to do before I go into the office tomorrow besides you need to do some recording in the studio remember" She reminded him.
Nick grumbled. ' Yeah".
Nick gave Rachel a quick kiss before heading into his studio.

Chelsea quickly went and hid the tickets and all the information the travel agent had given her in one of her drawers and under a pile of papers where she was sure Kevin wouldn't find it. She heard a door open and close and then heard Kevin calling to see if she was home.
" Hey Kevin" Chelsea said descending the stairs and kissing him quickly.
" Where did you go?" she asked. "
The boys and I had some things to take care of" Kevin replied. That wasn't a lie.
" Oh really with management" Chelsea asked.
" Um yeah you know how that is" Kevin answered.
" Oh that’s cool" she replied.
' So where were you off to early this morning" Kevin asked her. ' I mean when I woke up this morning I saw that you were gone and I went downstairs and saw the note that you had left to run errands".
" Yeah I went to the mall to do some shopping they were having sales" Chelsea lied.
She hated lying to him but this was for a good cause.
" Did you buy anything"? He asked nonchalantly.
"Chelsea shrugged. " No All the clothes on sale were like so ugly" She answered.
" Well IM hungry what do you say we order a pizza and eat outside" Kevin proposed.
Chelsea smiled. " Definitely".
The two made their way into the kitchen but soon the doorbell rang.
" I'll get that," Kevin said running to the door.
He opened it and was faced with Kristen.
" Hey Kevin" she greeted softly.
" Kristen what are you doing here" He asked.
" Um can I come in we need to talk" Kristen asked.
" Um ok" Kevin responded somewhat confused.
Before Kristen came in she turned around and pushed in a stroller with a newborn baby. Kevin hadn't noticed that it was there.
" Honey who is it" Chelsea asked coming into the living room.
Chelsea was surprised to see Kristen with a baby.
"What do we have to talk about Kristen"? Kevin asked.
" OK well you might want to sit down both of you" She started.
" No I will stand thanks," Chelsea said harshly.
" Just say what you came to say," Kevin said simply.
" Ok this is my son Zach and he was born a week ago" Kristen said.
" So what does that have to do with anything" Kevin said annoyed.
" Well I need to put down the fathers name on the birth certificate and the thing is I don't know who to put down" She said.
" What are you trying to say" Kevin urged.
" IM saying you could be the father".
chapter 33. by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 33
" Excuse me what did you just say I know that I didn't hear right" Kevin babbled.
" Listen Kevin I know that it comes to you as a shock but there could be a possibility and I strongly believe that for Zack's sake we owe it to him and ourselves to find out" Kristen said.
Chelsea was in complete shock.
" How can this baby be mine Kristen I mean we haven't been together since before we broke up over a year ago" Kevin asked totally confused.
" See we were together once after we ended our marriage remember it was when you were on the tour last June in New York.
Kevin closed his eyes and remember back to that time. He remembered being depressed about Chelsea because Ryan was in town and had just proposed and Kristen came to visit. Suddenly everything came back to him.
" I remember," He said quietly.
Kevin heard Chelsea escape a sob and ran out of the room. Kevin longed to run after her.
" I can see why she would be upset," Kristen said.
" I want to know who is the father of Zack whether it's you or my exboyfriend so I suggest that we take a paternity test.
" I agree totally how about we go to the hospital tomorrow and get it done" Kevin suggested. " I want to know as soon as possible".
" OK sounds good" Kristen agreed. " Well I better be going'
Kevin walked Kristen to the door. As she started to walk out the front door she turned to Kevin. " IM really sorry if I have caused any problems between you and Chelsea but I just have to know".
" Its OK I would like to know if he is mine because if he is I want to take full responsibility and be a father" Kevin replied.
After Kristen left Kevin went in search of Chelsea. HE found her in there room packing a suitcase.
" What are you doing" Kevin asked.
" Away" Chelsea said flatly.
Kevin grabbed her arm and spun her till she was facing him.
" WHY"? He demanded.
" Because I can't stand to be around here right now" She answered. Chelsea yanked her arm away from Kevin and continued taking clothes out of the closet and folding them neatly into the laid out suitcase.
" I don't want you to leave" Kevin protested.
" Look Kevin I don't want to lose you and right now I just need time to digest this and what is going to happen if you’re the father of that little boy"? Chelsea asked.
" IM going to be a father to him don't you dare be telling me that you don't want me to be in his life cause I will be no matter what" Kevin told her his voice starting to get loud.
" That’s not what IM saying at all" Chelsea sighed in frustration. " What IM getting at here is if you are his father you and Kristen will probably want to give him a stable home which means you are going to become a family am I right" Chelsea asked.
Kevin remained quiet not sure what the answer to that was.
" That’s what I though," Chelsea said quietly.
She zipped up the suitcase and walked out to her car and out it into the trunk. Kevin slowly trudged behind.
" Please don't leave" He begged.
" Listen Kevin its not like IM leaving you call me when the results are in of the test then we will decided to go from there" She told him.
" Where will you be staying" Kevin asked.
A few tears slipped down Chelsea's cheeks.
" I will be at a hotel in town" She replied.
" A hotel"? Kevin questioned. " Why a hotel"?
" I don't want to impose on my friends because one is a newly wed and the other just moved in with her man besides I need to be alone" Chelsea answered.
Kevin nodded his eyes welling up as he watched Chelsea slide into her car. " Ill be in touch bye Kevin" She whispered.
As Kevin watched her car disappear all he could do was fall on his knees and cry.

" Papa don't preach IM in trouble deep and I have made up my mind…" Rachel sang. Rachel was in the study typing up her article for the newspaper that was due the next day on her laptop. In her ears was her headset. She had put in the Osbourne family CD and was singing along. She was so into the music she didn't even here Nick come in from his recording studio and stand they're smiling. Nick slowly trudged up to her and took the headset off.
" Hey Baby" He whispered seductively in her ear.
Rachel jumped up and screamed. Nick started to crack up laughing.
" You die now," Rachel said getting up and smacking him.
' Hey that’s abuse there missy" He joked.
" Nick haven't we already established that you do something that pisses me off you die" Rachel pointed out. " Better yet ill go get the baseball bat from the trunk of my car".
Nick took her hand. " IM sorry it was just a joke".
" That’s better I win again" Rachel smirked.
Nick rolled his eyes. " Only cause I let you win".
" You wish" Rachel replied getting back to her typing.
" You know you sing really good" Nick commented a few minutes later.
" Yeah sure" Rachel said not looking up from the computer.
" No IM serious ever thought about auditioning for a record deal," He asked.
" Yeah I have but I would be crushed when they shot me down" Rachel explained.
" What would you say IF I got you an audition for one of the managers?" He asked.
" No Nick I wouldn't do it" She replied.
She knew where this conversation was heading.
" Why you would knock them dead" Nick urged.
" No Nick I don't want them to accept me just cause IM dating you and I just don't think it’s a good idea now can we please just drop it" She pleaded.
" Fine" Nick sighed in defeat.
Nick really believed that she was good but he knew that to convince her was pointless.
" There has got to be a way," He thought as he left the room.

Gina sat in the big armchair with a pop and chips and was intently staring at the TV watching one of her soap operas. AJ walked down the stairs and into the living room to sit by her.
' What are you watching"? He asked.
" Soaps" She murmured. " Which one" He asked.
" Young and the restless isn't Billy and Mac a cute couple" she sighed.
AJ rolled his eyes. He never got what she found so interesting about those types of shows. After it was over Gina turned to him and smiled.
" So you have anything planned for today"?
" Nope just spend the day with you since you don't have to work" He replied with a grin.
Gina scooted closer to him till she had her head lying on his shoulder.
" This is nice".
" Yeah it is" AJ agreed.
The phone rang interrupting the moment. AJ grumbled in frustration. Lately they hadn't much time to spend together with her working and school and when they did there was always an interruption. Gina ran to answer the phone.
" Hello".
" Hey Gina this is Nick"
" Oh Hey Nick" Gina greeted a little confused on why he would be calling.
" AM I calling at a bad time"? He asked.
" Yes" AJ, yelled into the phone as he was passing Gina to go into the kitchen.
" No not at all want me to go get AJ," She asked about to call AJ back into the room.
" UM No actually I was calling to ask a favor of you" He replied.
" OH" Gina said surprised. " What is it".
Nick explained the dilemma about Rachel not wanting to audition.
" I understand that I remember in high school we sang in the choir and I used to tell her she had a really good voice but never believed me" Gina told him. " She always wanted a record deal".
" So than you will help me convince her to do it" Nick asked hopefully.
" You have a better chance of getting into Harvard then having anyone including Chelsea and I to convince her to try" Gina explained.
" But I will help you figure out a way to get her to do it is just going to have to be a little sneaky".
" Oh really what do you have in mind" Nick asked.
A plan started to form in Gina 's head.
" Oh I think I have a plan" A mischievous smile forming on her lips.
chapter 34 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 34
Three days later Kevin paced the house trying to find something to do to keep from going insane. Today was the day that Kevin would find out if he were the father of Zack or not. He was going crazy without Chelsea. She had called once the day before to tell him where she was staying. They had a five-minute conversation and the whole time she was distant, cold and very depressed. The past two nights Kevin hadn't slept worth a damn. The doorbell rang and Kevin went to answer it. He opened the door to find Rachel.
" Hey Kevin what's up" she asked.
Kevin opened the door wider and ushered her in without saying a word.
" So where is Chelsea"? Rachel asked.
" She isn't here" Kevin replied.
" OK when will she back?" she asked.
" I don't know" Kevin shrugged.
" Well I have nothing better to do so I will wait if you don't mind" Rachel said.
" Don't bother" Kevin told her sadly. " I don't know when because she left two days ago".
Rachel narrowed her eyes. " Kevin why would she leave" She asked.
Kevin sighed and they both sat down while Kevin explained the whole situation.
" Wow poor Chelsea I don't know why she didn't come to me or Gina she could have stayed with one of us" Rachel said.
"She told me that she figured you wanted time alone since you and Nick are newlyweds and AJ and Gina just recently moved in together so she didn't want to intrude" Kevin explained. " That’s what she told me before she left.
" So Kevin what are you going to do if The kids yours"? Rachel asked.
" IM going to be his father" Kevin answered simply.
" I know that but what IM trying to get at is are you going to get back with Kristen" Rachel asked him.
" I really don't know Kristen has said that she still loves me and wants to give if he is mine Zack a stable and loving home life and that its up to me" Kevin explained.
" Well Kevin you better figure out what your going to do not just for your possible son but also for Chelsea" Rachel explained to him. " Look IM going to go and visit Chelsea and see her do you know where she is staying at"? She asked.
" Yeah she is staying at the Holiday Inn" Kevin told her.
Rachel started out the door.
" Hey Rachel" Kevin asked softly.
" Yeah" She asked turning back around.
" Tell Chelsea that no matter what happens and how this situation turns out that I love her" He said.
Rachel shook her head. " Will do"
and with that she was gone. Kevin felt a new batch of tears fall and he sat down and cried.

Chelsea looked out the window of her hotel room. She had a view if the hotels outdoor pool. She watched as a young couple with a two-year-old was splashing in the pool having the time of their lives. A few stray tears fell down Chelsea's cheeks as she imagined Kevin with his son and Kristen. She hardly talked to Kevin because it hurt too much. She didn't know how this would turn out and she was dreading the call that she would get that day. It would be just her luck. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Thinking it was house keeping Chelsea went to answer it. She was shocked to find Gina and Rachel with disapproving looks on their faces.
" Uh HI guys what are you doing here," She asked.
" Well I went over to your place to visit and see if you wanted to go out to lunch and Kevin told me a very interesting story". Rachel started.
" Why didn't you tell us or better yet come over you could have had a place to stay" Gina told her.
" Look I didn't want to disturb either one of you guys because you have a new relationship status so I didn't want to bother you" Chelsea explained.
" You wouldn't have and you shouldn't have to go through a time like this alone" Rachel said sympathetically.
" Thanks guys" Chelsea said.
Rachel's cell phone rang. She pulled it out of her purse.
" Hello".
Gina and Chelsea watched as Rachel's face turned from content to one of anger.
" Damn it I told her not to put it in the layout can't that girl do anything but right" She screamed into the phone. " Hold on a minute" Rachel looked at the two girls. " I need to take this call so IM going to take this outside" She told them.
They watched as she left. Chelsea sighed and sat down on the lumpy bed. Gina watched her friend in pain. She decided she knew the perfect thing to cheer her up.
" Hey Chelsea I know something that will keep your mind off of this situation for awhile". Chelsea looked at her.
" What's that" She asked softly.
" Well you remember in high school when Rachel talked about how she wanted a record deal and when we told her that she had a really great voice she never believed us" Gina asked.
" UM yeah" Chelsea answered confused at where this was going.
" Well the other day Nick heard her singing and told her that she was really good and should sing for a record label" Gina started. " But you know her she refused saying she didn't want to get it because of who she was married to plus she is afraid that she won't be good enough and since we would have no luck convincing her to do it I have come up with a plan" Gina finished proudly.
" What kind of plan" Chelsea asked nervously.
Gina leaned in and whispered the plan. A smile slowly spread across Chelsea's face. The first one in days.
" Oh that’s good," she said once Gina finished. " You know what to do" Gina asked making sure.
Chelsea nodded.
As if on cue Rachel knocked. Gina answered it.
" Sorry about that guys we have idiots at work that can't do anything" Rachel sighed.
" So what to do while we wait for Kevin to call with the results" She asked. " UM how about we listen to music that always makes me feel better," Chelsea said sadly.
" OK ill turn on the clock radio since that’s the only thing that plays music in here" Rachel said.
She turned it on and "Fallen" By Alicia Keys was just starting.
" I love this song she gushed.
Naturally she started singing the words softly at first then gradually getting louder. Gina smirked and once the song was over and Rachel had stopped singing she clicked the stop button on the recorder and zipped up her purse. The plan was after she recorded her singing she would give the tape to Nick who was planning on giving it to a record label to listen to. It was the perfect method. Rachel wouldn't be getting in because of who her husband is and if they didn't like her singing Rachel would never know so there was no rejection as far as she knew and the subject would be dropped but when they liked her then they would have to tell her. Gina just hopped she wouldn't be mad.

Kevin woke up to the phone ringing. He figured he must have cried himself to sleep after Rachel left. He ran to the phone.
" Hello".
He listened as he heard the results. After he heard it and thanked Kristen for calling he immediately hung up and dialed the number to Chelsea's hotel room. Meanwhile the girls were just chilling around listening to music when the hotel phone rang. The girls could both see the look of nervousness creep up on Chelsea's face.
" Hello' She answered her voice shaky.
They watched, as her expression never changed as she listened to what Kevin was telling her. After she hung up tears fell and she started packing up her stuff.
" Awe honey IM so sorry" Gina told her giving her a hug.
" Kevin said that the baby isn't his and Kristen is getting back with her ex so they can become a family" Chelsea explained a smile breaking through her tears. " Got you both I can tell you both thought that me and Kevin were over".
" That was not funny to do" Rachel said.
" Sorry I just had to" Chelsea apologized. " I can't wait to see Kevin".
The girls helped her finish pack and watched her leave to go see Kevin. Then they themselves went home happy everything was working out for the time being.
chapter 35 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 35
Chelsea smiled as she drove home back to Kevin. She couldn't have felt more relieved that the situation turned out the way it did. She had to admit to herself that she had her doubts and had really thought she'd lost Kevin for good. Chelsea pulled into the driveway of the house. Chelsea watched as Kevin came barreling out of the house. He had been watching for her out the window. Kevin picked her up and swung her around the front yard. Chelsea squealed.
" Kevin let me go".
" Never ever again" Kevin replied with a smile. " God I have missed you".
" Awe Kevin I have missed you too" " It's been a very hard three days" Chelsea sighed.
" Yeah it has IM glad that this whole nightmare is over and we can move on with our lives" Kevin agreed. " I have a surprise for you" Kevin said.
" A surprise what is it" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
" It's in the house you shall see" Kevin replied with a smirk.
Kevin grabbed Chelsea's suitcase from out of the car and Chelsea followed him inside. Chelsea looked around and as she had expected nothing had changed. Kevin put her suitcase down wants inside and left the room. He came back with a dozen red roses and a big chocolate heart. " Happy Valentines Day honey" He said.
Chelsea grinned and threw her arms around Kevin.
" Thanks I love you" She whispered.
" I love you too and it's not over yet" Kevin told her.
' Not over what are you talking about" She asked suspiciously.
" I am taking you out to dinner at the finest restaurant in Tampa" Kevin answered. " Now I bought you a dress to wear to dinner its laying out on the bed, I want you to get a shower and look all pretty like you usually do and meet me down here as soon as you are finished".
Chelsea nodded and ran up the stairs to her room. She walked in and saw the most gorgeous dress she had ever seen laying there. It was a pale pink spaghetti strapped dress with little sparkles on it. Chelsea hopped into the shower and let the hot water run down her body. For the first time in days she relaxed. After her shower she put on the dress and put her hair in a French twist. Chelsea remembered the tickets that she had shoved into the drawer. She hoped Kevin hadn't of seen them. She smiled as she spotted them and shoved them into her purse.
" Hun you ready to go" Kevin called from downstairs.
" Yeah ill be down in a minute" She called back.
Chelsea grabbed her purse and ran downstairs.

Kevin nervously played with his hands in his lap as the limousine drove to their destination. He looked over at Chelsea who was perfectly content.
" Good" he thought.
She had no idea what was going on that he was up to something. He prayed that everything would go according to plan and nothing would fuck up the night. Finally the limousine pulled up to the all too familiar place. Kevin got out took a deep breath and offered his arm out once he helped her out.
" Wow Kevin IM so glad you suggested we come here," Chelsea said with a smile.
" There is more yet to come my dear" Kevin replied with a smirk.
He watched, as she looked at him confused. The two made their way to the hostess.
" Reservations for Richardson" Kevin said politely winking.
The hostess nodded. " Come right this way" She replied.
Kevin walked slowly so that Chelsea would walk ahead of him and the hostess. Once Kevin was sure she was out of hearing range he whispered
" Is everything set up".
" Yes MR. Richardson everything is arranged like you wanted it and all your guests have arrived" The hostess whispered back.
The hostess walked ahead of Kevin and Chelsea and pointed them towards a door.
" Here you are enjoy," She said formally leaving them alone.
" Kevin why are we eating in there" She asked him.
Kevin grinned. " Well sweetheart this would be why" He answered opening the door for her to see.
He watched, as her eyes grew wide and starts to water. The door he had opened was the door leading to the ballroom which he had reserved and decorated to make it all fancy. Kevin looked around the room at all his friends. He invited them all to share the celebration. The familiar tune forever for you by Hall and oats floated through the doorway. Kevin knew how much Chelsea liked the song and had through "Connections" gotten them to play live.
" Oh wow Kevin what all this" she whispered trying to keep her composure. " You will see lets go in" Kevin assured her.
Kevin escorted her down the descending steps joining all the other guests. Kevin saw Gina, AJ, Nick, Rachel, Howie, Claudia, Brian and his wife plus Kevin had taken the liberty to invite Ryan and his new girlfriend. Kevin walked over to the band and told them to hold up on the music for a few minutes than grabbed the microphone off the stand.
" Hey can I have everyone's attention" Kevin asked.
The conversations all came to a halt and their attention on Kevin.
" Well IM sure you all are anxious on why you were invited here" Kevin started. Kevin nervously turned to Chelsea and grabbed her hand.
" Chelsea I want to start out by saying that I love you and I wanted everyone here when I ask you this very important question".
Kevin shakily got on one knee and looked up at Chelsea.
" I had this planned out for today because I want to be with you forever and during the past couple of days when you were gone I realized even more how much I can't live without you" Kevin whispered.
He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the velvety black box and held it out for her.
" Will you marry me".
Chelsea eyes spilled over with tears, as she was barley able to speak.
" Yes" She choked out.
Kevin got up and hugged her and kissed her as everyone began clapping. There was not a dry eye in the room.
" Let the celebration begin" Kevin called. T
he music started playing again and Kevin took the ring out of the box and put it on Chelsea's finger.
" Wow IM so happy" Chelsea gushed.
" I am too honey" Kevin replied.
He was on top of the world.

Gina dried her eyes as she watched how happy Kevin and Chelsea were. She watched as Kevin led Chelsea on to the dance floor.
" Want to dance" a voice behind her asked startling her out of her thoughts.
" Sure" Gina shrugged.
Gina walked on to the dance floor and started to dance.
" So Nick what do you want" Gina asked.
" Can't I ask my best friend to dance" Nick asked pretending to act hurt.
" Nick I know you too well you don't really like dancing to slow songs all that much and even if you really wanted to you would have asked your wife so spill" Gina explained.
Nick sighed in defeat. " Ok fine see the recording studios called right before we got here on my cell phone and apparently they loved Rachel's voice and sign her on to a contract".
" That’s great" Gina gushed.
" Yeah and I was thinking we should tell her now so if she wants to kill us she can't cause its Kevin and Chelsea's big day" Nick explained.
"I got an idea" Gina replied.
Before Nick could ask what Gina had left the dance floor and was whispering something. Suddenly the music stopped and Gina took the microphone.
" Excuse me everybody can I have your attention please" Gina called.
Once everybody was quiet Gina continued.
" Ok I have a story to tell see one of my best friends Rachel has a really awesome voice yet she thinks she stinks and when we told her to audition for a singing contract she said no".
Gina watched as Rachel looked at her confused.
" Where I am going with this is Nick, Chelsea and I came up with a plan which was to tape her singing and send it to a recording company without her knowing".
Gina noticed the fierce look of your dead coming from Rachel's expression.
" We did just that and today heard back from the company we send it too and she now has a contract so please give a hand for Rachel who will be giving us a preview before we hear an album so come on up here" Gina cheered.
The spotlight hit Rachel as she slowly made her way to the stage. Gina walked back to her seat. Rachel got up and looked at the crowd of people her face turning a crimson color.
" Well I am very excited to have this contract and I thank my best friends and husband for it so I will now sing a song called underneath it all by no doubt" Rachel took a deep breath and started to sing.
The audience were in awe and after she finished the last note. The audience roared and Rachel smiled.
" What a rush" she thought.
After she got off the stage Nick walked over to her and hugged her tight.
" You were amazing" He whispered.
" Thanks but don't think you all are off the hook" She said walking away. Nick sighed. " Well it was worth a shot" He said aloud and followed her.
chapter 36 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 36
Rachel sat in the recording studio getting frustrated. It was three days later and she had now been in the studio for four hours and was still on the same song that she began with. The producers on the other side of the glass were nit picking every little thing. Nick sat next to them giving her an encouraging smile.
" Ok lets take it to the top again" Max martin said with a sigh. T
hey started the background music and Rachel began to sing again. She had never realized how tough being in the music industry really was. It took another hour before her first single had been successfully recorded. It was called
"What would I do without you".
Rachel walked out of the booth and sat in Nick's lap as everyone listened to the whole thing straight through.
" Sounds so cool" Nick said once the song was done. " You did a great job honey".
" Awe thanks" Rachel replied. " Are we done for the day cause I am beat and also IM really hungry".
" Yeah that’s all for today but we need you back in tomorrow so we can record more songs" Max replied.
" Ok" Rachel, said.
She walked over to the corner of the room and grabbed her bag.
" Lets go" She said.

Gina sat in the living room watching the Wedding planner with a box of tissues and a bowl of popcorn. Gina had the day off work and had no classes so all her homework was done. For the first time in awhile she could just sit on her ass and relax. She really wanted to spend it with AJ but AJ was out with his buddies again. Lately that’s all he had been doing. It was bad enough that they only had a limited amount of time to spend together cause of both their jobs and her school but AJ was always out. It all started a week before when his old middle school buddy Andy came into town. AJ left to hang with him early in the morning and didn't come back till really late at night. By that time he would be so drunk he would stumble into bed waking her. Right as Steve caught up with Mary in the park the door opened and AJ's voice floated into the living room.
" Oh yeah that was like old times" He laughed.
" AJ you home" Gina called.
A few seconds later AJ and Andy both appeared in the living room. AJ walked over and kissed her on the forehead.
" Hey baby what are you doing," He asked.
" Trying to watch a movie" Gina replied a little irritated.
" Well I got to get back to my hotel room to change" Andy said. " Ill be swinging by to pick you up at seven ok".
" Alright later bro" AJ answered as walked Andy to the door.
After Andy had left AJ came back to the living room and sat next to Gina. Gina scooted over.
" Gina what's wrong" AJ asked concerned.
" Nothing" she muttered.
She just felt like screaming at him.
" No I can tell something is bothering you so please talk to me" he pleaded. Gina whirled around to face him.
" Ok you want to know what's bothering me Ill tell you what's bothering me lately all you have done is go out with Andy" She started. " Its bad enough I don't get the chance to see you because of both are jobs and me going to school but your out with Andy from early in the morning to very late at night".
" Look IM sorry it's just I haven't seen him in thirteen years and he is only back in town for a few more weeks.
" I was hoping we could have some romantic alone time tonight" Gina replied angrily.
" Honey IM sorry Look I will make it up to you tomorrow ok" AJ reasoned.
" We can do anything you want".
Gina sighed in defeat. " Oh all right".
" Thanks honey I love you" AJ said happily.
AJ looked at his watch “well IM going to shower and change before Joey comes by".
Gina sat there depressed. " Well it looks like IM spending another night all by myself" " Where did I hide the ice cream".

Chelsea happily strode through out the house finishing up the cleaning for the week. Everything was perfect in her life. Kevin walked into the living room and kissed her neck.
" Hey aren't you done cleaning yet," he asked.
" No not yet but IM almost done" She replied.
" Well hurry up and finish so we can spend the rest of the day together plus I want to talk to you about something" Kevin said.
" About what" Chelsea asked with curiosity.
" Finish first than we will sit down and talk about it".
Chelsea hurriedly finished and sat down next to him. " So ok spill" She urged.
" Ok how would you feel if we sit down tonight and pick a date for the wedding" Kevin asked even though he pretty much knew the answer to that
" Ok that’s a great idea so any idea's" Chelsea asked him excitedly.
She really didn't care when as long as it actually happened which she knew would.
" Ok I was thinking June you know after your out for the summer plus it gives us plenty of time to make all the arrangements" Kevin explained.
" That’s a great idea how about it be June 20th " Chelsea proposed.
Kevin smiled "I say that’s an excellent date".
" Good now IM going to make dinner" Chelsea said getting up and making her way to the kitchen.
Kevin smiled evilly as he followed her into the kitchen and waited till she was cutting carrots. He snuck behind her and started kissing her neck. Chelsea jumped.
" Kevin god you scared me".
Kevin grinned. " Whoops my bad".
Chelsea laughed. " I suppose we will have dinner later".
" Yeah probably" Kevin agreed picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom.

Nick pulled into the roadhouse grill parking lot.
" This is an awesome place to eat" Nick explained as he parked his sports car into a spot.
" I've never eaten here" Rachel commented. " Looks like a bar".
" It is at some extent but its more of a restaurant grill kind of thing" Nick replied. " It has good food".
" Ok lead the way," Rachel said.
Nick grabbed her hand and made their way inside. The place was packed but the hostess was obviously a backstreet fan because she seated them right away ahead of everyone else. They got dirty looks. After they were seated and Nick autographed the order pad for the hostess they settled down too look at the menu.
" You know pretty soon that’s going to be you" Nick commented.
Rachel rolled her eyes. " I don't know about that".
" You are going to be famous I know it" Nick went on.
Rachel laughed at her husband's perception. The waitress came by and took their orders. Rachel looked over at the bar and saw a guy making out with a girl. From her angle she thought it looked a lot like AJ. Nick noticed her preoccupation.
" What are you looking at another guy" He joked.
" Yeah actually I am" Rachel replied. Nick's smile faded slowly.
" Oh Nick please we are married you should trust me by now" Rachel said frustrated at his thing about being jealous easy.
" Sorry" He mumbled.
" Anyway I was looking at the guy at the bar behind you making out with his girlfriend or something and I thought that he looked a lot like AJ" She explained.
Nick turned around and his mouth dropped. " I would say it looks like AJ probably because it is AJ". " And that don't look like Gina".
Rachel watched as the guy came up for Air. " That is AJ your right and that girl is not Gina".
Rachel angrily got up and strode over to AJ who had gone back to kissing the girl.
" Yikes" Nick said aloud as he got up and followed Rachel.
Rachel walked over to AJ and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. AJ turned around and gasped.
" Um hi Rachel". He nodded at Nick.
"Hey AJ nice seeing you here" Rachel started with a forced smile. " But if IM not mistaken that girl is not Gina".
" Who the hell is Gina?" The girl asked.
" AJ's girlfriend now beat it bitch" Rachel replied giving her the eye.
The girl glared at AJ and left. AJ looked at the floor.
" I don't believe you" She hissed.
Rachel whipped out her cell phone and called Gina.
" Hello" She sniffled.
" Hey Gina its Rachel are you ok you sound like you are crying" Rachel asked. AJ's head snapped up in a panic.
" Sorry its just I have been watching a marathon of sappy love movies" Gina explained.
" Where is AJ" Rachel asked.
" AJ went out with Andy again to god knows where" Gina sniffled.
Rachel took the phone off of her ear and held it out for all to hear.
" Is something upsetting you" Rachel? asked softly.
" Well kind of yeah you see AJ has been out every night since his collage friend Andy came to town and we haven't spent any time together at all I mean he is out from morning till night and I miss him and wish that he would make a little time for me.
" Awe IM sorry Gina IM coming over in a bit to keep you company plus I have another reason" Rachel said.
" OK Ill see you in a bit" Gina replied. " And Rachel".
" Yeah" Rachel asked.
" Thanks" Gina said.
Rachel smiled sadly. " No problem".
After Rachel hung up she looked AJ straight in the eye.
" You happy now you ass hole" she asked him her voice rising.
AJ looked about to cry.
" Don't even start with the tears IM not moved" Rachel snapped. " Now your going home and telling Gina the truth so move it".
AJ sadly started walking out of the restaurant. Rachel turned to Nick.
" Honey IM so sorry about our dinner I will make it up to you I promise" She told him regretfully.
" Hey don't apologize we can do this again tomorrow night this is more important" Nick explained.
" Thanks for understanding" Rachel sighed giving him a peck on the lips and heading out to the car.
chapter 37 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 37
Gina finished watching "A walk to Remember " and got up from the couch. She straightened the living room up. She knew that Rachel would be arriving any minute. Gina was curious what Rachel meant about the other reason for her stopping by. The way she had come off sounding on the phone it wasn't good. After Gina threw on some clothes the doorbell rang. Gina walked over to the door and answered it. There stood Nick Rachel and AJ.
" AJ what are you doing" She asked confused.
" Hey Gina can we come in" Rachel asked.
Gina recognized her face as her big angry face that meant someone is going to die.
" Um yeah sure" Gina replied letting them in.
Once everyone was inside she closed the door and walked into the living room.
" Ok what's going on here?" Gina asked. " AJ I thought you were with Joey".
" Well on the phone earlier remember how I told you that there was another reason I was coming by" Rachel recalled.
" Um yeah" Gina replied nervously.
Rachel turned to AJ. " This part where you start talking".
AJ solemnly walked over to Gina and looked into her eyes. " First we should all sit down" He started.
" No I want to stand what's going on," Gina asked again.
" Ok well tonight I went to the roadhouse grill with Joey" AJ started. " And we were getting a drink at the bar when this girl came up to me and we started talking".
" You know what I don't think I want to here the rest of this" Gina interrupted covering her hands over her ears.
" Yes you really need to hear what he has to say" Rachel told her.
Gina took a deep breath and slowly took her hands off her ears. " Ok AJ continue".
" The girl started coming on to me and kissing me and I didn't want her to but I did nothing to stop her"" Nick and Rachel were apparently having dinner there and spotted me" he finished sadly.
Gina felt the tears fall.
" Damn straight I got your ass and I made you tell her the truth" Rachel said.
" Why did you do it" Gina asked quietly after a few minutes of silence not looking at him in the face but staring at the floor.
" I don't know it just did I handled it poorly" he replied a tear rolling down his cheek.
Rachel huffed. ' That’s an understatement".
" How could you AJ" Gina asked softly.
" I am so sorry," AJ said.
" Has it happened before" she asked with disbelief.
" No I have never done anything like that" AJ assured her. " And nothing like that will ever happen again".
" Your right AJ it's not going to happen again because we are finished," Gina finally said.
" What do you mean we are finished"? AJ asked in alarm.
" I can't stay with a guy that I can't trust because he cheated on me" Gina replied simply with no emotion.
"Please don't do this IM sorry it was just a kiss' AJ pleaded.
Gina stood up. " Its too late for apologies and it was just a kiss this time" " What about next time AJ huh" " next time will probably lead to sex and you were unfortunate this time to get caught I mean who knows what would have happen or where the kiss would have led to if two of my best friends wouldn't have been there to catch you" Gina challenged him angrily. "No its definitely Its over" She screamed and ran up the stairs.

Chelsea lay back in Kevin's arms perfectly content. The two had an amazing time but than again every time was amazing.
" You know I can't wait to be married," Chelsea said.
" Yeah me neither" Kevin agreed. " IM so happy that you said yes".
Chelsea looked over and stared at Kevin.
" What else would I say I love you so much and IM more than ready to become your wife" Chelsea told him.
" Really" Kevin asked his smile growing broader.
" Really" She assured him getting back to her comfortable spot. " I can't believe you went to all that trouble to plan a proposal like that" Chelsea commented.
" Yeah well I had it planned for awhile" Kevin explained.
Suddenly Chelsea's eyes flew opened and she jumped out of bed.
" What's wrong?" Kevin asked alarmed.
" I can't believe I forgot" She exclaimed looking around the room for the purse she had used for dinner a few nights before.
Finally she spotted it on the corner dresser. She rummaged through it toll she found the tickets and walked over to the bed.
" This in my hand here was my Valentines Day gift to you but with the proposal that threw me off guard I totally forgot" Chelsea explained.
" Awe you didn't have to" Kevin assured her.
" I wanted to and I did" She said matter of factly.
She handed it to Kevin. Kevin looked at and grinned.
" So when are we going"? He asked.
" Whenever you want its good all year" Chelsea explained.
" How about we go next weekend" He suggested.
Chelsea jumped on him. " Sounds perfect".
The phone ringing interrupted the moment.
" Lets not get it" Kevin said.
" We have to it could be work calling me in" Chelsea insisted grabbing the phone. " Hello".
" Hey Chelsea its Rachel um meet me at my house in twenty minutes" She said. Chelsea could tell that it was serious by her tone.
" Um Ok any hint on why".
" I will tell you when you get here" She replied.
Chelsea hung up and started to get dressed.
" Who was that and where are you going" Kevin asked.
" That was Rachel and she wants me over at her place for some reason" Chelsea explained.
" Do you have to go" Kevin whimpered giving her a look.
" Don't even Kevin I wouldn't be going if it weren't important" She told him grabbing her keys.
She kissed him on the lips. " Bye babe".

Gina ran up the stairs to their bedroom and immediately pulled out all the suitcases she had. She started stuffing clothes and whatever else she could fit into them. There was a knock at the door.
" Go away" she yelled.
" Its not AJ its Nick" the voice behind said. " Can I come in".
Gina sighed. " I guess so".
Nick open the door and walked over to the bed and sat down. " How are you?" he asked.
Gina shrugged. " Just fine".
Gina continued to work not wanting to stop in fear that she would break down. That was the last thing that she wanted to do.
" Look IM really sorry about what happened but don’t you think that ending it is a bit harsh" Nick asked.
Gina stopped and flashed him an angry look. " No after what he did I don't think so but you would say that being a typical male" Gina spat. " Who knows what would have happened if you hadn't happened to be there".
" Look IM not trying to justify what he did and your right IM not sure how far he would have gone if we weren't there but the point of the matter is he just kissed her" Nick argued.
" You know what Nick just get out your not helping" Gina said.
Nick stood up and took the clothes she had in her hand and put them gently on the bed.
" IM sorry ok IM just trying to help my two best friends" He said softly. : I know that you don't want to do this because you love AJ so much and I also know that AJ will miss you so much and its killing him".
" Well I don't want to leave him and hurts like hell but he really hasn't given me any other choice" Gina replied.
Just than Rachel strode into the room. " You all packed" She asked.
" Yep" Gina mumbled zipping up the last of the suitcases.
" Ok your coming and staying with us" Rachel told her.
" No IM not I don't want to intrude so Ill just go stay with another friend or at a hotel till I can get my own place" Gina explained.
" No you are not doing that your staying with us and that’s final" Rachel insisted.
" Fine IM too tired to argue with you but I will follow you in my car" Gina said.
" Ok Nick will you do me a big favor and take her bags and put them into the car" Rachel asked sweetly.
" Ok" Nick shrugged getting up.
As Gina made her way to the top of the stairs AJ walked up and pleaded with her once again not to leave him.
" Leave me alone AJ I am doing you a favor now you can have all the women you want to kiss and fuck around with" Gina explained simply.
" But I don't want another women I just want you" He begged.
" Too late for that you should have thought about that before you went and did what you did" Gina replied walking out of the house and into her car. AJ followed close behind and wants Nick finished packing her stuff into her car she left never looking back at AJ. She thought that if she did look back at him she would forgive him and take him back.
" Goodbye AJ" she whispered as she backed out of the drive way and out of his life.
chapter 38 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 38
Two weeks later the three girls sat on the floor in the living room at Chelsea's house. Chelsea had gone over to Rachel's and been filled in with the situation concerning AJ and what he had done. Gina sat starring into space while the other two were in a deep talk. Over the past week AJ had called numerous times and Gina had Nick and Rachel tell him she didn't want to talk to him. He had also come by but Gina had locked herself in the guestroom her room till she could find an apartment. AJ hadn't stopped there either she had received dozens of letters with flowers. Gina gave the flowers to Rachel to decorate the home more. Half the letters had been pitched without being opened and the others she just threw in a drawer. She never wrote him back.
What do you think Gina" Chelsea asked breaking her from her trance.
" Um its fine" She said. Rachel and Chelsea both looked at her funny.
" The question was either Chicken or steak to serve for dinner at the reception" Rachel told her.
They were over discussing Chelsea's up coming wedding. Gina had persisted at first but Rachel dragged her out saying something about needing to get out more. As happy as she was for Chelsea the talk of wedding plans just made her sad and depressed.
" Chicken" Gina answered flatly.
Chelsea sighed. " Girl you have got to pull yourself together".
" Yeah she is right don't even give another thought to him" Rachel agreed. " Easy for you to say its not happening to you" Gina replied bitterly. "Everything is going to be ok you will see" Rachel assured her.
Gina sighed. " It just hurts so much I miss him and love him," She admitted. " Than forgive him and take him back," Chelsea said simply. " I really think he is sorry and won't do it again".
" IM not taking that chance" Gina replied stubbornly.
Gina looked at her watch. " Look I have to get to work".
" Ok Ill call you later" Chelsea replied.
" Ok" Gina, said with a shrug getting up and grabbing her keys. " You need a ride back to your place" She asked Rachel.
Rachel had come with Gina since her car was getting an oil change and a look at the muffler.
" No IM going to stick around a while" Rachel answered.
" Ill just take her home when we finish up" Chelsea told her.
Gina grabbed her purse and said good bye to them as she walked out and trudged slowly to her car.

AJ sat in the bench at the park a few miles from his house. He had been feeling like the air was suffocating him since he hadn't been out in the past few days. AJ thought about how lonely he was feeling. His heart was full of pain and remorse. He felt empty inside without Gina. She was everything to him.
" But I went and fucked up big time" He muttered.
The thought depressed him as he took another swig of hid Bud light. He was on his seventh beer.
"So much for no drinking at all," He thought with a laugh.
Normally he only had alcohol on special occasions or only had a beer when out at the clubs.
" Hey bone" Kevin said behind him.
Kevin saw the condition that he was in.
" Dear god you look like hell" He exclaimed.
AJ hadn't washed or shaved in days.
" Thank you Kevin I will drink to that" He replied toasting himself and taking another chug.
" IM sorry about what happened" Kevin said sitting down by him.
" Yeah" He muttered.
" I think that she will come around eventually" Kevin told him sincerely.
" I hope so because I have tried everything" AJ sighed. Nothing has worked or helped the situation in the least bit".
" Well maybe that’s the problem," Kevin said.
" What do you mean?" AJ asked.
" Well it seems that you are trying to hard I think that you need to give her some space and time so she can clear her mind and get over it" Kevin explained. " If you smother her and suffocate her it will only make things worse and she will get angrier".
" I can see what your getting at thanks for the suggestion and advice" AJ replied gratefully.
" Not a problem but I think that you had enough of the alcohol".
" I need another beer than I will stop I promise" AJ swore.
" No AJ I think that you are done I don't think that you want to go back to rehab do you" Kevin said.
AJ looked at Kevin angrily. " I think I can handle everything why is it that anytime I have one drink anytime we go out you all automatically assume that I don't know what I am doing and that I will need rehab again".
" Look IM sorry I am just worried about you I don't want a repeat of what happened last time" Kevin replied.
" You know what I don't have to listen to this I am out of here," AJ said storming off to his car.

Rachel walked into the house exhausted. It had been a long day. In fact it had been quite a long two weeks. She had spent everyday in the studio recording a bunch of songs for her new album. She felt bad because her and Nick hadn't spent more than a few minutes together. Nick wasn't home yet so she decided to do something really good for him. She spent the next hour or so cooking all his favorites than walked up the stairs and changed in what Nick would call more comfortable. She hummed one of her songs as she set the table. Than she lit the candles as the final touches. A few minutes later she heard the door swing open and shut.
" Honey IM home" She heard him call from the front hall.
" Perfect" She thought with a grin.
Nick walked in and saw a bunch of food heated and ready to eat on the table with two wine glasses and a ice bucket contain an unopened bottle of wine. He hadn't yet spotted Rachel yet. Rachel snuck up behind him and covers his eyes with her hands.
" I have a surprise for you" She whispered seductively in his ear.
" Do tell" He smirked wishing he could see what it was.
He hated waiting for suprises.
"OK IM going to take my hands away and than when I say three you can turn around" Rachel instructed.
" Ok" He agreed.
Rachel slowly took her hands off his eyes and counted aloud. " One… two… three". Nick turned around and his eyes bugged out of his head. Rachel looked down at the bulge that was starting in his pants. That was always one of her favorite parts of doing that.
" Damn girl you look fine" He said. " I want you right now".
" Nope we eat first than play" Rachel told him.
" Ok I eat you out first than we have more fun playing" He agreed.
" Carter that’s not what I meant and you know it" She giggled. " But if you want me you have to come get me".
Nick started for her but she ran all the way into their bedroom.
" IM coming and getting what I want," He yelled as he ran a marathon all the way to catch her.

Gina looked over a chart later on that day. She was helping one of the doctors on call that day. She sighed and threw it down in frustration. Lately at work her performance had been terrible and she couldn't concentrate on any of the charts that she had been given to look over. It was like looking at a different language.
" Damn you" She muttered.
She loved her job but lately it was like a drag. Suddenly the doctor she was helping burst through the double doors of the Emergency room.
" Gina I need your help" She said breathlessly. " We have a very bad accident victim".
Gina got up immediately determined to get busy and do her job right. Not only was her career on the line but also the lives of others.
" Alright what happened?" She asked.
" The driver was drunk and crashed onto another car" She explained.
The sliding automatic doors opened and a pair of paramedics pushed a gurney with a man full of IV's and oxygen mask.
" How bad" The doctor asked as they rolled the gurney down the hall to the ER. Gina had to run to keep up.
" Single white male with lacerations name is AJ Mclean".
chapter 39 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 39
Gina's face paled. Her breath started to get ragged. This just couldn't be AJ. As she struggled to keep up with the stretcher she closed her eyes.
" When I open my eyes its not going to be AJ" She told herself.
A moment later she opened them back up and was faced with the truth. It was AJ. She could hardly tell it was he with the cuts and bruises starting to form on his face and the rest of his body. Her whole body started to shrudder and go into shock.
" Are you ok" one of the nurses asked.
Gina couldn't speak but shake her head no.
" You look a little pale maybe you should sit down while we take care of the patient" She suggested.
" No I need to help out" Gina finally managed to say. " I have to save him I just have to".
The nurse took her hand and led her to the waiting room.
" Why do you have to and why are you so upset".
" Because that guy is my boyfriend," She said softly her voice cracking.
" Oh dear" She mumbled. " I think that it’s a good idea if you not take this case".
Gina looked at the nurse startled. " No I have to and I want to please" She pleaded.
" Are you sure that you can handle this I mean you look really shaken up and it would be best if you just stayed here" The nurse told her.
" No I want to help" Gina replied firmly getting up.
" Ok than get ready this is going to be quite gruesome," she warned. " You will learn that in your training".
Gina stood up. " Lets do it'.

After Chelsea dropped off Rachel she drove the long way to her house. It was such a nice day out and since Kevin wouldn't be home for awhile she was really in no hurry to get home and be by herself. Chelsea turned the music up and one of her favorite songs was on. She started singing along while looking at the scenery of department stores, restaurants and fast food joints. She noticed that one of the restaurants that she liked called Bob Evens had closed. She loved the food but the place was a dump and that she concluded was the reason why customers stopped coming and they couldn't make any money. She pulled into the parking lot. It was completely deserted except for one other car, which she assumed had to be a car up for sale. She got out and looked through the window. The place was in a serious need of a makeover.
" Can I help you" A voice behind her asked.
She turned around to see a woman looking like she was in her early to mid forty's and dressed in a maroon business suit.
" I was just looking IM going now" Chelsea replied slowly starting back towards her car.
" Wait are you interested in leasing the place".
Chelsea turned back around and started walking towards the woman again. "Leasing"?
" Yeah we are trying to get someone to lease the building or else they are going to knock it down" The woman explained.
Chelsea looked at it. It was a really good size and if someone were to lease it all they really need is a good fix up and it would be as good as new. Chelsea all of a sudden was struck with an idea.
" IM interested" She finally said.
" Really"? The woman asked surprised at her boldness.
" Yeah all this place really needs is to be fixed up and I'll bet I can turn this place around and make this my own restaurant" Chelsea explained her eyes lighting up and the excitement inside her getting bigger at the thought of the idea.
" Your right". The woman nodded in agreement. She stuck out her hand. " IM Tracy".
Chelsea shook it. " IM Chelsea". " So how much".
" Its ten thousand dollars" She replied.
Chelsea's face fell. " I can't afford that much". " Well I guess that dreams are meant to come true". " Thanks anyway" Chelsea said sadly slowly walking away.
" Wait" Tracy called. " Uh how much would you be able to afford". " I could only pay about fifteen hundred" Chelsea answered.
Tracy sighed. " Ok Ill take fifteen hundred but just this once don't tell anyone that you only paid that much," She said.
Chelsea squealed. " Thank you so much".
Tracy smiled " Let's go to my office so you can sign the papers".
Chelsea nodded and got into her car. Her dream was finally coming true.

Rachel walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. She had the urge to throw up as soon as Chelsea had driven her up her driveway and dropped her off.
" I must be coming down with the flu," She thought. " Great timing".
Her CD was almost finished and she couldn't wait for it to be out. Her biggest fear was that no one would want to buy it. The phone interrupted her thoughts.
" Hello".
" Hey Rachel its Gina".
Rachel could tell she had been crying. " Hey Gina are you ok"? She asked. " No" She said quietly. " AJ's…"
" Look I know that you miss AJ but just concentrate on your work and everything will be fine" she assured her.
" No you don't get it AJ is in the hospital" She replied urgently.
" What"? Rachel exclaimed.
" AJ was drunk and he was driving and hit a telephone poll" Gina explained.
" Oh god" Rachel whispered.
" Yeah well I just called to let you know I need to get back to him" Gina told her sadly.
" Ok thanks for calling Ill get a hold of everyone else" Rachel said softly. " We will be there as soon as possible".
" Ok see you in a bit" Gina whispered before hanging up.
Rachel couldn't believe that AJ started drinking again. She remembered how hard it had been for him the first time. Now it had caught up with him in a very tragic accident. Rachel picked up the phone again and started dialing numbers and hoping that she could get a hold of everyone.

Chelsea held Kevin's hand tighter than the lid on a pickle jar as the group walked through the sliding doors of the hospital. She had gotten a call from Rachel on her cell telling her about AJ. She couldn't even believe that this was actually happening.
" Poor Gina" She thought.
They walked up to the waiting room by the E.R and sat down in chairs waiting for Gina or a doctor to tell them how he was. They waited an hour before Gina and a doctor walked in. The group had been sitting there miserable and depressed. She took one look at Gina and her heart went out. Gina looked so tired with bags under eyes and dark circles and her eyes were blood shot meaning she had been crying.
" How is" Kevin asked standing up and letting go of Chelsea's hand.
” Not to good" Gina whispered before tears began cascading down her cheeks.
Howie immediately jumped up and wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed. Everyone turned back to face the doctor.
" What going on" Rachel asked.
" Well the good news is AJ is still alive and we were able to stabilize him". He started " But he came in pretty bad shape and the extent of his injuries are pretty serious". " He has a broken arm, several bruised and broken ribs and had numerous bruises".
" Oh god" Rachel whispered covering her mouth with her hand.
" I wish that was all," The doctor said grimly. " We did a CAT scan and it showed a small part of the brain is swelling so he is in a coma and we are watching the monitors closely. We gave him some medications so hopefully that will help".
Chelsea could feel the tears trickling down.
" I have one other thing," the doctor said. " There was also a spinal injury which means that there is a good possibility that he could be paralyzed from the waist down".
" Do you think that he is" Kevin asked softly.
" It's hard to tell we will know once AJ wakes up" He answered.
" Can we see him" Nick asked.
The doctor sighed in consideration. " Ok but one at a time and only a few minutes each" He warned.
They nodded. "
Who is going to first?" Chelsea asked.
" I'll go" Gina whispered. " I need to be by him".
Everyone else nodded in agreement. She sighed and looked at the doctor nervously. Chelsea knew that it was going to be hard after what she had seen when he came in.
" Where to"?
chapter 40 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 40
Gina followed the Doctor all the way to ICU on the forth floor and was led down a corridor. The doctor stopped in front of a door.
" This is it," The doctor said solemnly.
" Thanks" Gina replied in a monotone.
Gina opened the door and the sight she saw almost made her cry out in horror. The room was dimly lit by the sun that peaked through the blinds and a dimly lit light from the room. Gina could hear the sounds of the heart monitor as it beeped with every breath that AJ took. She could see all the IV's and the breathing tubes that helped him breathe since he couldn't on his own. Gina slowly walked up to AJ and sat in a chair. She grabbed his icy cold hand and just starred at him. She didn't know what else to do. Finally she started to talk.
" AJ if you can hear me squeeze my hand". She got no response.
" AJ I want you to wake up and open your eyes because I need you and can't live without you" she choked down sobs.
She looked at AJ and could see that there was no response.
" Well IM going to go and let the others see you" Gina said getting up and kissing AJ on the forehead before leaving the room.

Chelsea couldn't believe this was happening. She sat in the waiting room waiting for Kevin to come back from his turn at seeing AJ. Chelsea sighed. She felt like the group was falling apart rapidly. They never talked or hung out as much as they used to and AJ and Gina had been fighting and now AJ could possibly die.
"Hey you what are you thinking about" A voice asked besides her interrupting her thoughts.
She looked and saw Kevin smiling softly at her from the seat next to her.
" Hey how'd it go in there?" Chelsea asked giving his hand a squeeze. Kevin small smile faded. " He doesn’t look good at all" He whispered. Chelsea gave Kevin a big hug.
" You know I think we should go and get something to eat in the cafeteria" Kevin suggested.
" I'M feeling kind of stuffy in here and I think that since we can't do anything for AJ right now we should have a nice dinner just the two of us and forget at least for an hour all the drama that’s going on" Kevin said. " W hat do you think"?
Chelsea smiled for the first time that day. " Sounds perfect".

" Honey are you feeling ok," Nick asked looking at the shade of green that Rachel's face had turned.
" Um yeah hold on," She said taking a run for the bathroom.
He had noticed that she seemed to have the flu. He followed her as she ran at top speed to the bathroom that was just down the hall from the waiting room. Nick walked into the girl's bathroom and held her hair why she puked. After she was done she looked up at him.
" You do realize that this is the woman's bathroom right"?
Nick laughed. " Yes I came in to help you ok now you look a little wiped out".
Rachel gave him a weak smile. " I think I have the flu nothing that you need to worry about" She replied. " Although I am quite tired".
" How about you go home and rest it's been a long day and you can come back tomorrow" Nick told her.
Rachel nodded in agreement.
" Ok cool I'll take you home". Nick said.
" No Nick that’s ok I have my car" Rachel responded.
" Ok Ill follow you because I don't think that there is anything we can do tonight". Nick said.
Rachel got up. " Lead the way".

" So tell me how was your day besides finding out the news about AJ" Kevin asked as he took a big bite out of his sandwich.
It tasted like rubber but that was to be expected with the hospital's cafeteria food.
" Ok I guess I had Rachel and Gina over going over some of the wedding plans and we have most of it decided" Chelsea explained.
" That’s great but what if AJ isn't well by the date," Kevin asked.
" Well that’s easy we just won't have it" Chelsea replied simply.
" The doctor said that it doesn't look good for him," Kevin admitted. " No one else knows this but he says that he has a twenty percent chance of living".
A few rears started to trickle down her cheeks.
" He has to live and he will if we stay positive".
" I know but its hard we have to be realistic and face the facts" Kevin said. " AJ is a fighter and with the help of all his friends staying positive and being there for him he has a chance" Chelsea said.
" I guess so but for now lets enjoy lunch and talk about something else" Kevin replied.
Chelsea decided this was the perfect opportunity to tell him her news.
" Guess what I did today" she said
" What" Kevin asked.
" You know that old Bob Evens that closed that they are trying to lease"?
" Um yeah the old grimy one right" Kevin recalled.
" Right well I leased it" She told him.
Kevin looked at her blankly. " You leased it but why its nasty and what are you exactly planning on doing with something as gross as that".
" Well I was thinking that since I want to be a chef and that’s what IM studying to be in school I would lease the building and turn it into my own restaurant" Chelsea explained getting excited.
Kevin smiled. " You know that would be so awesome what kind of a restaurant did you have in mind" He asked.
" I was thinking of something more along the lines of a bakery or pastries" Chelsea told him. " The problem is though I need to get a loan from the bank so that I can repair the place".
" No need for a loan ill provide the costs to the place" Kevin offered.
" Kevin I can't let you do that" Chelsea said. " IM not taking your money like that".
" Your not taking my money you are using our money" Kevin told her.
" Our money IM confused".
" You see since we are getting married the money isn't just mine anymore its yours too". Kevin replied.
" Still its not right" Chelsea continued to argue.
" Look I think that’s it’s a wonderful idea and I want to help and contribute to this project so its fine: He assured her.
Chelsea sighed. " Only if you're absolutely sure".
" I am trust me".
Chelsea smiled and kissed Kevin ever so passionately.

Rachel lay in bed. Her stomach was still queasy.
" You need anything before I go back to the hospital," Nick asked sweetly. " No IM fine IM sure it’s a bug or something you go on ahead and ill be back there later after I take a nap" Rachel assured him.
" Ok but If you aren't better in a few days I want you to go to the doctors" Nick told her.
Rachel rolled her eyes IM sure that it will be better besides I have to finish the CD so it will be out in stores by the end of the month".
Nick shook his head. " I don't think that you can do that the end of the month is next week".
" It's only the twelfth Nick" Rachel told him.
" Um no its not it’s the twenty seventh" Nick argued.
Rachel hoped out of bed and looked at the calendar that she kept hanging on the opposite wall of the bedroom. " It can't be the twenty seventh all ready," She thought to herself. Her fears were confirmed.
" Uh oh" She mumbled.
" What's wrong?" Nick asked coming over to where she stood.
" Uh nothing I am just late with my car payments" She told him. " Better pay that" She laughed nervously.
" OH ok well I am going to go and see how Gina is holding up" Nick said. "Ok I will be there later on" Rachel replied.
" OK bye baby feel better" Nick kissed her on the lips before grabbing his car keys and leaving.
After Rachel was sure Nick had left she picked up the phone and started dialing. On the second ring Chelsea picked up her cell phone.
" Hello".
" Hey its Rachel could you do me a big favor" She asked.
chapter 41 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 41
" Did you get it" Rachel asked Chelsea waving for her to come in.
" Yes I got it" Chelsea assured her closing the door behind her.
Chelsea handed Rachel the bag.
" Thanks a bunch I will be right back" Rachel replied anxiously running upstairs.
Chelsea took a seat in the living room. She had just finished her lunch with Kevin when Rachel had called her. Rachel came running down the stairs.
" Ok now we wait fifteen minutes".
Chelsea looked at Rachel with concern. She looked totally in distress and anxious for the results.
" Do you think that you are" Chelsea asked.
Rachel stopped pacing the living room floor and looked at her.
" I think that I am I mean I Haven't been late before especially not this late" Rachel replied.
" Well if you are do you consider this a good or bad thing"? Chelsea asked. " Well I don't know I mean I think that it would be a good thing but it is sort of bad timing you know" Rachel took a seat on the love seat before she ran a hole through the carpet.
" I understand" Chelsea assured her.
" I just hope that Nick will be happy and excited about it after all we weren't planning on having kids for another few years".
" Sounds like you are more nervous about Nick's reaction than anything else" Chelsea observed.
Rachel nodded and started to play with her hands. " What time is it"? She asked.
Chelsea looked at her watch. " You still have like ten minutes" Chelsea reported.
Rachel got up from the chair that she was sitting in.
" Relax ten minutes isn't that long" Chelsea said.
Rachel walked over to the window and looked out.
" Yeah well I have no patience so ten minutes is a lifetime for me".
Chelsea rolled her eyes. " This ought to be an interesting ten minutes".

Gina sat outside on a bench in the park. After she had gone to see AJ she had started to feel like the walls were closing in. She than had decided to go get some air and the park was the best place for peace and quiet.
" Hey how are you holding up?" Nick asked coming and sitting beside her. " What are you doing here?" She asked.
" Well I needed a place to get some air cause I was going stir crazy in the hospital waiting room but I didn't want to go to far from the hospital" Nick explained. " I guess you had the same idea too".
" I guess so" Gina mumbled looking ahead of her.
" You know you never did answer my question" Nick said.
" IM fine" Gina replied robotically.
" IM your best friend I know you better than you know yourself so please don't pretend with me when I can clearly see that your not" Nick pointed out. " It would help you to feel better if you would just talk to me".
" I said IM fine" Gina snapped.
She instantly felt bad for snapping at him when he was just trying to help. She sighed. " I know that your just trying to help but I really don't feel like talking especially the current crisis". " I just want to be alone right now". Nick got up. " Ok if that’s how you want it but just know that you can talk to me anytime" He offered.
Gina looked at him. " Thanks" She said.
" Well IM going to go for a walk on the trail call the cellphone if you need anything".
Once left alone Gina put her head into her hands and felt tears starting to fall.

" Its time to go check out the results" Chelsea called to Rachel from the kitchen.
She had gotten bored watching Rachel pace the living room floor and asking is it time yet every two seconds so she had gone to the kitchen to find something to eat. Chelsea heard Rachel running up the stairs to the bathroom. Chelsea decided to make some cookies. A few minutes later Chelsea heard Rachel coming down the stairs. Chelsea put the batch of cookies on a tray and put into the oven. Rachel arrived in the doorway of the kitchen with test in hand.
" So what's it say" Chelsea asked.
" It Um came out positive" Rachel said.
" Um is that a good thing or a bad thing" Chelsea asked her.
" I think that it’s a good thing but we shall see how Nick reacts to the news" Rachel told her.
" Are you going to tell him tonight?" she asked.
" Yeah IM definitely telling him tonight" Rachel assured her. " But the thing is I don't want to just blurt it out especially under the circumstances".
" Well why don't you make him a nice dinner and tell him over that" Chelsea suggested.
" Ok that’s actually not a bad idea" Rachel agreed. " I am really nervous though I really hope that Nick takes it well," Rachel said. " Could you stay for dinner"?
Chelsea laughed. " Uh I don't think so you need to tell him and it has to be alone". " I should probably get going anyway I want to go and see how AJ is doing plus I need to talk to Kevin about the upcoming wedding and the restaurant".
Chelsea walked into the living room and grabbed her stuff. She walked over to the door and opened it and before leaving she turned towards Rachel.
" Congratulations and good luck for tonight".
Rachel smiled. " Thanks I will need it".
After Chelsea left Rachel went in search of some candles which she had found in the hall closet. Rachel glanced at the time.
" I don't have enough time to cook a meal but I have enough to make macaroni and cheese, cut up a loaf of bread and out together a quickie salad" She said to herself.
Rachel set the table, prepared the meal and was showered and dressed in a cream colored dress top with a black mini skirt all done in a half hour.
chapter 42 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 42
Later on that evening Gina walked into AJ’S room. After her talk with Nick and the two hours she had spent crying she was ready to see him again.
“Hey baby” she whispered as she gently shut the door and sat on the stool by the bed.
Gina took a good look at him and saw all the bruises on his face had formed and had taken shape and color.
“ I need for you to get better so we can get back together and give our love another chance” she said trying to do her best not to break down again.
Gina was interrupted by the door swinging open and a nurse that she recognized came walking in.
“ Are you going to check on his vitals? Gina asked.
The nurse smiled. “ Yes I am”.
“ Do you think that he looks any better since they brought him in”? Gina asked. She had a spark of hope that he would be better than when he was brought in. A flashback of AJ on the gurney made her shudder.
The nurse looked at her sympathetically. “ To be honest I don’t think that he is”. “ We were able to stabilize him the best we could considering the shape that he was brought in”.
The flicker of hope that Gina had was gone. But only for a second. “ My AJ is a fighter and I believe that he can pull through this and recover with the help of those who love him”.
“ You know with that kind of an attitude he has a better chance” the nurse told her putting in a new IV.
Gina grabbed AJ’S hand and gave it a powerful squeeze. AJ and her had been through so much in their relationship and had always found their way back to each other. Gina knew deep down in her heart that they could get past this optical with out AJ letting her down again. At least she hoped so.

“ So what do you think we should call the restaurant” Chelsea asked Kevin. Chelsea had gone to the hospital after leaving Rachel’s and Kevin had suggested they have a nice night out in one of their favorite restaurants.
“ I think it depends on what kind of a restaurant you want to make it into” He replied. “ So what kind of a restaurant you planning on turning it into”?.
“ I want to turn into a bakery with pastries and stuff since that’s what IM learning to make in school” Chelsea told him.
“ Hmm we should pick a really cool name that represents the place to be yours” Kevin said.
“ No not mine ours” Chelsea corrected him. She wanted it to be a together thing. Kevin would help her run it when he wasn’t working with the boys and she hoped that one day when they had kids it would be run by a family.
“ok than what are some names that you can come up with it for our bakery”. he asked
“ How about we call it Richardson’s pastries” Chelsea suggested.
“ I was thinking more along the lines of Richardson’s Bakery” Kevin replied.
They both looked at each other and smiled. “ Richardson’s pastries and bakery”.

Rachel finished putting the last of the dishes that she had prepared for dinner on the table when she heard the door open and close.
Hey what’s that awesome smell in here” Nick called from the hallway. A few minutes later he entered the kitchen.
“ Hey baby IM so glad that your home” Rachel greeted walking up to him and giving him a big hug and kiss on the lips.
Hey what’s all this about”/ He asked looking at her peculiar.
‘ nothing IM just greeting my husband is that so bad” Rachel joked.
Nick chuckled. “ No its not its nice but that’s not like you”. “ And what is this you made dinner”?
“ Good eye Nick nothing ever gets past you”. Rachel rolled her eyes.
“ I know what this is about” Nick said. “ Why you made dinner and why you are acting different”.
Rachel looked nervous. “ You do”?
Nick nodded. “ I do, its because what happened to AJ made you realize how precious life is and that anything could happen so you want to show me how much you love me”.
Rachel was amazed that he could have thought of such reasoning all by himself. This was Nick Carter. Not the brightest thing. “ Um well that’s part of it yes”.
Nick gave her an odd look. “ What’s the other part”?
“ I will tell you later on at dinner” Rachel replied. “ Which reminds me we should sit don and eat before the food gets cold”.
After they sat down and helped themselves to the food Rachel broke the silence. “ So how is AJ doing any change”?
“ No not really but I went o the park and get some fresh air and I ran into Gina” Nick answered.
“ Oh really how is she doing” Rachel asked. She was hoping to keep the conversation of small talk going so that she could gather her nerve to tall him about the baby. She really wasn’t ready to tell him at that moment.
“ OK I guess but she tried to play of as being fine when I knew that she wasn’t and when I called her on it she bit m head off” Nick explained. “ But I know that she just needs time to deal and hopefully everything will work out fine”.
Rachel nodded. “ AJ is a fighter and IM optimistic he will get better and wake up”.
“ Yep” “ So tell me the other reason why you made this dinner” Nick asked through mouthfuls of macaroni and cheese.
“you are such a pig chew than talk that’s gross I don’t want to see chewed up of your second helping in your mouth” Rachel said grossed out.
Nick swallowed his food and gave her the famous Cater grin. “ Sorry”. “ Now spill”.
Rachel watched Nick pick up a glass of wine and take a sip. “ Well IM pregnant”.
Nick started to choke on the wine. Rachel got up and started pounding on his back till he stopped coughing. “ Are you OK Nick”?
“ Yeah IM fine now” He said and cleared his throat. “ Did I hear that your pregnant”?
Rachel shook her head. “ Yeah Nick that’s what I said and that’s what you heard”.
Nick got up from the table and started pacing the room. “ Wow”. “ So your saying that we are having a baby”.
“ Yes Nick for the love of god that’s what IM telling you; Rachel confirmed getting irritated. “ Now please tell me how you feel about this”.
Nick stopped pacing the room. “ I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now. He smiled and ran and scooped Rachel in his arms.
Rachel squealed and laughed.
Nick kissed her passionately on the lips. “ Lets go celebrate”.
chapter 43 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 43
A couple of weeks went by and AJ was still in a coma. He had been taken off life support and his bruises were healing really nice. Everyone was just waiting for him to wake up. Gina as well as the others came and visited with him whenever they could. They would talk to him about things that were going on and the guys would sing some of there material. Gina after her shift walked into AJ’S room to find Chelsea and Rachel.
“ Hey guys what are you doing” Gina asked.
“ We are here to see AJ it is his room” Rachel replied looking at her like she was crazy.
“ I knew that IM just surprised to see you both visiting him at the same time” Gina told them.
“ I think you need sleep because your not sounding normal” Chelsea said.
Gina sighed knowing that they were right. She didn’t sleep more than a couple of hours a night since AJ had been in the hospital. That was a normal sleeping pattern for Rachel not her.
“ Yeah I do I’ll probably take a nap in a little while”.
“ So the wedding is in a week you have everything pretty much done right” Gina asked.
“ Yep the only thing left to do is to pick up my dress the day before” Chelsea replied. “ Although I have been thinking that maybe I should post pone the wedding till AJ wakes up and is well enough to be a grooms man”.
“ Its too late to call everyone that is coming and cancel plus I don’t think that AJ would want you to do that” Gina replied
“ Yeah and I know AJ if he thinks that he is the cause for it than he will be upset and blame himself” Rachel piped up.
“ OK but I would feel bad going ahead with it when he is still in a coma here and it wouldn’t be the same without him” Chelsea complained.
Gina looked over at AJ. She really wished that he would wake up and Chelsea was right. It wouldn’t be the same.

AJ felt like a semi truck had run him over and over. His whole body ached and his chest felt like someone was sitting on it with all there weight. He knew that he was somewhere where it was dark and foggy and for awhile now has been hearing every word that his friends were saying. “ I have to be at that wedding” He thought to himself. “ I can’t let Kevin down again”. The only problem was that he hurt so much he didn’t know if he had he strength. “ I have to try” He urged himself. “ Here goes nothing”

Gina looked at her watch. “ Its almost dinner time you guys what do you say we go out for Italian food” She suggested. “I haven’t had a decent meal in awhile plus we haven’t really gotten the chance to hang out”.
“ I’m up for that” Chelsea agreed.
“ Me too I haven’t eaten all day and Italian sounds so good” Rachel said.
The three were on their way out the door when AJ’S heart monitor signaled that AJ’S heartbeat was increasing. Gina walked over to AJ.
“ Ok that’s not normal IM going to go and get his doctor”.
Before she could go anywhere she saw AJ’S eyes start to flutter. Gina grabbed his hand. “ AJ if you can hear me than squeeze my hand” she ordered.
She felt a squeeze. “ Ok AJ open your eyes for me” She pleaded.
Chelsea and Rachel walked over to AJ’s bed and watched as his eyes opened than closed than opened again.
Gina grinned when she was sure that he was going to keep them opened.“ Hey baby how are you feeling”? she asked kissing him on his forehead.
AJ force a weak smile. “ Ok I guess”.
Chelsea and Rachel looked at each other and nodded. ? We are going to go and find the doctor” Chelsea said.
“ Yeah we will leave you guys alone’ Rachel said.
After the two of them left Gina turned her attention back to AJ. “ You had us all scared to death”.
AJ gave her a sheepish smile. “ Sorry”. “ How long have I been in a coma”.
“ About 2 weeks” Gina replied. “ Do you remember what happened”?
AJ sat up a little trying to hide the fact that he was in pain but not succeeding. “ Yeah I remember some of it”.
“What all do you remember”? Gina asked.
“ Well I remember I went to a bar only planning on having a beer to make me feel better and one beer turned into 4 and I decided to go home and I thought it was safe to drive because I felt fine but I guess I wasn’t fine when I started to swerve and everything went black” He explained.
Gina shook her head. “ Have we learned anything from this experience”?
“ Yeah I will never drink and drive again” AJ said. “ Can I ask you a question “?
“ Sure go ahead” Gina said.
“ Why can’t I feel my legs”.

Nick, Kevin, Howie and Brian all rushed through the revolving double doors of he hospital. The guys had been at the tuxedo place a few blocks away getting sized for the upcoming wedding when Rachel had called Nick and had told him that AJ had woken up and for him to spread the news and come to the hospital.
The boys ran through the hospital up to AJ’S floor. They were stopped by Rachel, Chelsea and Gina who were waiting outside AJ’s door.
“ You can’t go in yet”? Gina told them.
“ Why not” ?Kevin asked.
“ Because the doctor is taking a look at him and running a few tests” Chelsea explained.
“ Like what”? Nick asked.
“ AJ can’t feel his legs so they are running tests to determine if he is paralyzed and if its perminate or not” Gina told them solemnly.
A few minutes later the doctor came out of AJ’s room.
“ So what’s the verdict” Gina asked anxiously.
“ AJ has some swelling in his spine that’s why he can’t feel his legs” The doctor started.” He is going to be paralyzed temporarily but with physical therapy and medication to help the swelling in the spine he should make a recovery”.
“ How long before he can walk again” Brian asked.
“ Its hard to tell” The doctor answered. “ Depends on how quickly the swelling goes down and how much progress he makes in physical therapy”. “ I am going to tend to some other patients I will check back with him alter”.
“ Thank you doctor” Kevin said.
The gang all went in to see AJ sort of sitting off and most of the machines had been taken out.
“ Well look who finally decides to grace us with his presents” Nick joked.
AJ rolled his eyes.
The gang spent an hour talking with AJ. Finally they had to leave because visiting hours were over. Gina stayed behind after everyone left.
“ come here” He said motioning for her to sit on the bed next to him.
“ I just wanted to say IM so sorry for cheating on you and if you don’t want to get back together I totally understand I will give you your space”.
“ Look AJ I have realized from your accident that life is too short and precious to take for granted so I forgive you and I am willing to give it another chance” Gina replied. With a smile and a tear running down her cheek.
AJ grinned and kissed her passionately on the lips. “ Thank you”
Gina shook her head . “ No thank you’s we have to work on that trust issue”.
“ I know and you won’t regret this cause IM going to win your trust back” AJ vowed.” And you know what”
“ What” Gina asked snuggling up to him and turning out the lights so they could go to sleep.
“ I love you” he whispered.
“ I love you too AJ”
chapter 44 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 44
A week later it was the day of the wedding. Chelsea was going crazy trying to make everything look perfect. Three days earlier AJ had been released from the hospital and was making progress already in physical therapy. Gina and Rachel were dressed and were working on getting Chelsea ready.
“ How long till the wedding starts” Chelsea asked to no girl in particular.
Rachel rolled her eyes and looked at her watch. “ The ceremony starts and two and half hours and its been a minute and thirty seconds since you last asked”.
Chelsea sighed. “ IM sorry its just that I want to make sure that everything is perfect today”.
“ Look we understand just take a breathe and relax” Gina said.
“ IM trying but its really hard when there are butterflies the size of a piņata in your stomach”. Chelsea replied.
“ Look you deserve this wedding and to marry Kevin and you have put in a lot of handwork with the planning so I suggest you relax because as soon as the ceremony begins you are going to be on the get go” Gina reminded her.
“ Lets just get her ready now” Rachel interrupted. Frankly she was sick of hearing and watching Chelsea go nuts.
“ Ok I will do the hair and Rachel you can do her make up” Gina suggested.
“ Fine by me I can’t do twisty stuff with people’s hair” Rachel said.
The two girl’s were at work. Rachel had made Chelsea’s make up look natural but not too natural to where you couldn’t tell she was wearing any. Gina pulled her curly hair up in a French twist and used glittery clips to help it stay up.
“ There your done” Gina said.
“ Yeah you look perfect” Rachel added nodding her head for emphasis.
They turned her chair so that she could take a look into the mirror. “ What do you think” Rachel asked.
Chelsea smiled into the mirror “ I love it thanks guys you did such a great job”.
Rachel smiled. “ I know we are talented”.
“ Now its time to get the dress on”. Gina said.
Chelsea walked into the other room and a few minutes later emerged with the dress on.
The two girl’s helped to button it up. “Lastly we have the Vail to put on” Chelsea told them.
“This is going to be a royal pain in the ass” Rachel complained with a frown.

“ You ready guy” Brian asked coming up behind Kevin.
Kevin was standing in front of the mirror attempting to straighten his white bow tie but not really having much luck. “ Yep been ready for a long time”.
Brian stepped up and started to fix the tie. “ IM really happy for the both of you” “ I know that this marriage is going to last forever”.
“ Thanks Brian I sure as hell hope so”. Kevin sighed. “ IM all ready to go”.
A few minutes later Nick and Howie arrived followed by AJ wheeling in his wheelchair.
“ IM so ready to get the party started” Nick said jumping up and down.
“Nick control yourself” Kevin said laughing. “ You think you can stand still during the ceremony”?
Nick nodded. “ Yes Kevin IM not the hyper twelve year old anymore”.
Kevin laughed. “ Your right your now the hyper twenty three year old”.
Nick gave Kevin the finger.
Kevin rolled his eyes. He didn’t have the time to have a childish argument with him. He turned his attention to AJ. “ How are you feeling”?
AJ shrugged. “ IM doing ok”.
“ Good but if you start to feel tired or you start to feel bad let Gina or one of us know” Kevin told him
AJ rolled his eyes. “ I will but I just want to have fun and be treated like everyone else here”.
Just than the minister appeared at the door. “ Its time”.
Kevin took a deep breath and clapped his hands together. “ Lets get the show on the road”.

The beautiful sound of the violins playing the wedding melody floated through the air. Chelsea was nervous and excited all at he same time. She couldn’t wait to become Kevin’s wife. She watched as Gina and Rachel each took there turn walking down the aisle and took there positions. Finally it was her turn. Chelsea’s dad was in a nursing home on his death bed with all timers so he was able to attend. That left Chelsea to walk by herself. A smile crept up her face as she got closer and closer to Kevin and she could see tears in his eyes. Kevin grabbed her hand and walked her up to the very front.
“ We are gathered here today to unite two young lovers” The minister started.
Chelsea looked over at Kevin just in time to see him mouth the words I love you babe. She mouthed back I love you too and turned her attention back to the front.
“ Is there any one who doesn’t think that these two should not be married”. he asked.
When no one said a word he continued. “ ok Kevin and Chelsea have decided to write there own Kevin you go first.
Kevin grabbed both of Chelsea’ hands and looked deep into her eyes. “ Chelsea from the first moment that I laid eyes on you I knew right than and there that you are the one for me and I have loved you ever since”.
Chelsea started to cry and silently thanked Rachel for making her use water proof mascara.
“ I love you now and I will love you more fifty years down the road so right here in front of god, are family and friends I will cherish you and take care of you till the day I die”. with that Kevin put the shiny diamond wedding band on her finger.
Now it was Chelsea’s turn. She took a deep breath and told Kevin what was in her heart. “ Kevin what started as a kiddy crush on a backstreet boy pop star turned into the love of my life and I thank you for all that you have done for me you have made me so happy and I can’t wait to start are life together”. Chelsea tearfully put the wedding band on Kevin’s finger.
The minister started talking and after the two said there I do’s they were pronounced husband and wife and Kevin kissed her like he kissed no other. As the two made there way down the aisles with everyone throwing rice at them and heading to the reception Chelsea smiled the biggest smile as she was ready to start her life with the most romantic and wonderful man alive.
chapter 45 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 45 the last chapter
Rachel looked down and smiled at the new additions to the Carter family. She had found out a few months ago that her and Nick were going to have twins.
“ They are so beautiful” Rachel whispered looking beside her at Nick
“ Yeah they certainly are” He agreed. But of course they did they took after there mother.
A knock at the hospital room door interrupted the family moment. The door slowly opened and Kevin peeked his head in. “ Are you up for some visitors”
Nick looked over at Rachel. Rachel nodded. “ Sure come on in”.
Kevin followed by Brian. Leigh Anne, Chelsea, Howie, AJ than Gina all walked in.
“ So Rachel how are you feeling” Chelsea asked.
“ IM so tired but really happy”. She sighed looking at both babies.
The group moved closer to take a better look of the twins. Rachel had a boy and a girl.
“ Wow both babies are just so cute” Gina gushed.
“ Yeah and look at the blonde hair on that kid” AJ commented pointing at the little girl.
Nick and Rachel both laughed. “ Just like her daddy”.
“ What are there names” Chelsea asked.
“ Well we decided to name our daughter Nicole Rose Carter because she had Nick’s blonde hair and blue eyes as AJ so kindly pointed out” Rachel joked.
“ And we decided to name our son Skyler Gene Carter just because she liked the name” Nick said.
Rachel looked at Nick. “ You know if I weren’t holding your children right now I would have smacked you” She joked. “ You know that you liked it too”.
The group laughed while Nick just smiled. “ I know”.
“ Well I think that we should leave the new family alone” Kevin suggested. “ Plus Rachel you should get some sleep” “ We shall be back tomorrow”.
The whole group agreed and one by on hugged Nick and kissed each one of the kids.
Rachel waved good bye and after everyone left handed the kids to Nick so he could put them in there little bassinets. “ It’s been a long day what do you say we get some sleep” Rachel suggested.
Nick nodded in agreement and climbed in next to Rachel.
“ I love you Rach” Nick said.
“ Love you too” Nick she replied closing her eyes.
Minutes later both were fast asleep.

Gina opened the door to her and AJ’s house. A couple weeks after Chelsea and Kevin’s wedding Gina had moved in with AJ not only to help him out around his house and take care of him while he was still in a wheelchair but also because she loved him and had forgiven him. Months later everything was going great for the couple. AJ hadn’t cheated on Gina again and he was doing so much better. He now was able to walk with the help of a Cain.
“ What would you like to me to make for dinner” Gina asked AJ.
AJ who had sat down on the couch smiled and shook his head. “No need to make Its already made”.
Gina looked at him funny. “ Done already”? “ But how we have been at he hospital all day”.
“ Well I had dinner delivered to us from your favorite Italian restaurant about an hour ago” AJ explained.
“OK I will go and bring it out” Gina said getting up.
“ No I will go and bring the food out you just stay here and relax” AJ replied getting up and walking into the kitchen
Gina shrugged and sat further into her chair. A few minutes later AJ came out with a tray and set in down in her lap. Gina looked at AJ and realized he was using his Cain,
“AJ are you crazy IM going to go and get your Cain”, She started to get up by AJ put his hand up to stop her.
“ Nope I don’t need the Cain anymore” He told her. “ Just watch”.
AJ walked into the middle of the room and did one of his hardest dance moves from their last tour. “ See”.
Gina looked at him in amazement. “ How long have you been able to do that”?
AJ smiled his victory smile. “ For a couple of weeks now” He replied. “ I have been working on all this for part of my surprise”.
Gina set down the tray of food and hopped up and hugged AJ. “ AWW thanks sweetie I am so happy that your feeling a hundred percent better”.
Gina sat back down and picked the tray back up and started to eat while AJ brought out his food and set it down on the coffee table.
“ Honey aren’t you going to eat your food” Gina asked.
“ Yes but remember I said that me walking normal again was only part of the surprise”. AJ reminded her.
“ Yeah so what else is there” Gina asked giving him a skeptical look.
AJ stood in front of Gina an got down on one knee“ Gina I and pulled out a black box and held it out to her. Gina opened it to see a diamond ring. Gina I love you with all my heart and I thank you for taking me back and always being there for me and I want to ask you to be my wife”.
Gina couldn’t help but start to cry. “ Yes” she whispered.
AJ picked her up and swung her around. “ So what day do you want to get married”? he asked.
Gina smiled “ You know I was thinking let’s fly to Vegas and get married tomorrow”?
AJ looked at her with an odd expression. “ Don’t you want a big wedding”?
“ Yeah I do but lets get married tomorrow cause I can’t wait and than have like a big reception.” Gina replied.
AJ shrugged. “ Ok if that’s what you want than its what I want”.
Gina got up. “ I’m going up to take a shower care to join me”.
AJ jumped up “ what are you waiting for”.
Gina giggled and ran and AJ went after her. Neither could wait to spent there lives together.

Chelsea walked into the bakery to see a mob of people. Kevin followed close behind. “ wow look at the crowd in here” Kevin commented.
“ Yeah I can’t believe how pact it is in here” Chelsea replied.
The bakery had been fixed up and had the grand opening 2 months earlier. The bakery was doing really well. Chelsea’s other assistant walked over to her and Kevin. “ Can you believe the crowd” she exclaimed.
“ Yeah its more than normal what’s going on” Chelsea asked.
“ you know that new recipe of that smoothie you just put on the menu”?
Chelsea nodded “ Yeah you mean the one I added earlier today”?
“ Yeah that’s the one apparently its your best seller yet” She said.
Kevin hugged her from behind. “ Congratulations honey IM so proud of you”.
Chelsea grinned. “ Thanks” “ Lets go into the backroom”.
Kevin led her to the backroom which they had made into an office to be able to do the books and stuff.
Kevin shut the door behind him. “Finally some peace and quiet and a moment alone with my wife”.
Chelsea put her arms around him and kissed him passionately on the mouth.
They broke apart a few later. Kevin sighed with content. “ Life is wonderful I have a beautiful wife, wonderful best friends a great career in the music business and running a very successful bakery”. “What more could a guy ask for”?
Chelsea nervously bit her lip. She had something to add to it. A secret that she had been keeping for 2 days now.“ A baby”.
Kevin looked at her. “ I know we will have kids sooner or later:.
“ No Kevin that’s not what IM saying” Chelsea replied
“ what are you saying than” Kevin said.
“ IM saying that we are going to have that baby sooner cause I found out 2 days ago that I am over a month pregnant”.
Kevin starred at her in amazement. “ Really:.
“ Yes really” she said.
“ You have no idea how happy you have made me” Kevin whispered. He cupped her head in his hands and laid a big juicy kiss on her lips.
And everybody lived happily ever after!!!!!!
THE END
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=1870