Friends Forever by Anita
Summary: It's senior year and everyone is ready to go
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Alternate Universe
Warnings: Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 11519 Read: 27224 Published: 01/29/04 Updated: 12/24/07

1. Authors Note by Anita

2. Chapter 1 by Anita

3. Chapter 2 by Anita

4. Chapter 3 by Anita

5. Chapter 4 by Anita

6. Chapter 5 by Anita

7. Chapter 6 by Anita

8. Authors note by Anita

9. Chapter 7 by Anita

10. Chapter 8 by Anita

11. Chapter 9 by Anita

12. Chapter 10 by Anita

13. Chapter 11 by Anita

14. Chapter 12 by Anita

15. Chapter 13 by Anita

16. Chapter 14 by Anita

17. Chapter 15 by Anita

18. Chapter 16 by Anita

19. Chapter 17 by Anita

Authors Note by Anita
Hey guys wel here I am with a whole new story for you all. Now this story isnt finished just started it today since for the first time in decades i have some free time. Well i hope you enjoy the story please read and review. for my few fans that i have out there if you notice i took down a couple of my stories that i havent been able to finish. I hope in the near future I can get back into writing a lot and put them back up. thanks a ton!

Anita
Chapter 1 by Anita
Alright here we go again. I thought as I entered the school building. It was June and it was the first official cheerleading practice of the year.

It was going to be the year since I am now a senior and the new captain of the rah rah bunch. Well ok, co-captain to my best friend Adrienne.

I entered the main gym and looked around. Adrienne stood with Val, Mehgan, and Erin stretching near the far wall, Raquel, Kristen and Amber sat chatting on the floor. Everything looked as it usually did until you glanced at the blechers where the new girls were.

Lets see we have Kyndra, Hope, Ashley, Amanda, Nicole soon to be called Nikki, the other Nicole, Melissa and Janae.

"Sup dawg." Adrienne greeted me.

"Sup." I greeted my eyes narrowed to the new girls. I was used to having Nikki around being she had been a cheerleader before and I had been friends with Nicole since 7th grade as for the others, well lets just say im not the type to warm up to new people easily.

The door to the gym opened and in walked two women. They were our new coaches. Monica and Lisa. They greeted us and warm ups began. I was kinda bored and was just glancing around when the door opened and with totally disturbing noise, the varsity football team entered.

For the first time all day, I actually smiled a happy smile. There he was all in he beautiful wonder, Thomas number 11. I had developed a "little" crush on him last year and was pleased to see him. Next to him was his hunky friend Julio whom I also kinda liked.

I slipped gracefully into the splits smiking to myself. I looked over at Drinna.

"This is gonna be a great year."

Thats when I noticed a new guy. He was extremly tall with spiky blond hair.

"Ok who is that hot guy?" I whispered to Drinna.

She shrugged.

"HEY JULIO WHO IS THAT HOT NEW GUY?!" She suddenly yelled to my disbelief.

Julio, Thomas, and the new guy walked over smirking. I felt my cheeks grow warm but being myself I casually looked the blondy in the eye then looked away pretending to be bored.

"Nick Carter, he is our new linebacker." Thomas said.

As the blabbed on about football, my mind ran wild. With Julio, Thomas and Nick, this was gonna be the best year.
Chapter 2 by Anita
Drinna and I jogged around the track outside. She was dressed in blue shorts with a cutoff blue top, I was in black shorts and a black sports bra. Both of us had our hair pulled back in pony tails and I had on a pair of black sunglasses on.

As we took the turn together we were met by whistles and catcalls from some football players. I can't say who likes to show off more me or Adrienne but we both had the same idea. With a burst of energy we broke off into a hard core sprint. Arms pumping hard and our legs going full speed, we flew over the ground.

I threw my sunglasses off as we turned onto the grass to where we stretched. I was just pulling ahead of Drinna, so close to winning when my body smashed into something and I tumbled to the grass.

"DAMNIT!" I yelled sitting up.

"Beat ya!" Adrienne said with glee.

"Oh please if it wasn't for this lame ass who got in front of me I would have won!" Frustrated I turned to see who had caused me to lose my race.

Right there sitting next to me was Nick Carter. He grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry didn't mean for that to happen."

I felt the butterflies come alive in my stomach as I gazed into his startling blue eyes.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and pulled myself up.

"Get off of it Anita." Julio laughed.

I caste a cold glare at him.

"You shut up. I didn't say anything to you."

"I can talk to you whenever I want to." He responded.

We began to bicker slightly and I was losing my cool.

"Just chill Julio."

His eyes lit up.

"Hey I'm cooler than being cool, im ice cold." He began to laugh and his friends joined in.

"You guys need to get a life." I snapped and walked away with my hips swaying.

I sat on the grass and began to stretch. Things are gonna go down this year, I can feel it I thought. I glanced at the guys who were fooling around. Oh yeah, things are gonna be fun.
Chapter 3 by Anita
Chapter 4 by Anita
*The end of August, the first day of school*

I slammed my locker shut with a sigh. I can't believe me wonderful vaycay is over, I thought.

"Hi Anita!" A timid voice greeted me.

I turned and looked at the girl. It was Kyndra Garcia from the cheer squad.

"Oh hi" I answered cooly. I rose an eyebrow, she carried a Gucci handbag on her arm.

"Is it real."

She looked down at her bag.

"Oh yes! It's a Gucci!"

"Well duh." I said rolling my eyes. I casually adjusted my Louis Vuitton backpack.

"Oh wow a Louis! I want to get one so bad."

"Uh huh, well if you excuse me I have to get to class." I walked down the hall.

"Hey Anita!"

"Goodbye Nick."

I walked past him and to my annoyance, he followed.

"What are you a puppy."

"I'm just on my way to class."

"Whatever." I turned into my first period English class. Much to my horror he did also.

"Don't tell me you are in my class."

"Ok, I won't." He shrugged.

I glared at him then settled into a seat. He paused for a minute then sat next to me. I got up and moved away from him getting annoyed. Julio ran in as the last bell rang and I was stuck in the middle of Nick and Julio who took the last seats next to me.

"HEY!"

"Hi." They both answered and began to talk over me.

I turned and looked at Julio annoyed. He grinned his cocky grin at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"She smiles!" He annouced happily.

"Don't get used to it." I laughed.

"I always knew you were a sweetie."

I smacked him upside the head.

"Don't say that! You are gonna ruin my reputation!"

He laughed.

"So whats up Anita?" Nick asked.

"The sky." I yawned.

Our teacher Mrs. Chitwood walked in luckily for me. She announced that she was handing a sheet about what to look foreward to this year then we had the last 15 minutes of class to reunite with our friends.

"Are classes always this short here?" Nick asked.

"Nope this is just our first day back, it's a half day." Julio answered.

"Bored bored bored I am bored I am bored!" I sang to myself.

Julio started to laugh. I glard at him.

"Gee and to think, it is only the first day of school!"

"Oh shut up I am" I pouted.

Nick tapped my shoulder.

"So, you wanna get lunch after school?"

"Hmmm, I dunno..."

"Oh come it will be fun."

"Fine, you pay though."

"Of course."

The bell rang and I made my way to my next class. I was surprised Nick was in it also. I grabbed his schedual.

"Oh good grief. We have all our classes together." I sighed.

He laughed.

"It's all good baby."

I glared at him. I then took my seat. Something has to come out of this, I thought. Something good.
Chapter 5 by Anita
After second, I made my way to third period art. I was totally excited to be in that class I loved my teacher Mr. White he was way cool and it was a fun class. To my amazement not only was Nick in that class, but so were Thomas, Julio, Jerrid, and Brock, the top four guys on my list. I sat with some friends glancing casually over at the guys.

"So Anita, which guy is it you like this year?" Maria asked with a smirk.

"Hmmmm, Brock, Jerrid, Thomas, and Julio." I answered smugly.

"Oh dear lord Anita why them?"

"Cuz they are way hott and they are jocks...duh!"

"Julio though? That's just gross. I mean he's a nice guy but he isn't cute."

"How could you say that!!!!! I mean look at him!."

"Mmmm, no thanks."

"Maria! He is georgous! His black hair, green eyes, and muscular body."

"Well I guess if you like that type."

"Oh I do, I really do."

"You're weird."

"So what do you think about the others?"

"Brock is ok, he gets on my nerves though, Thomas is nice but I wouldn't say he was cute and Jerrid and I fight too much."

"Even so, they are all way hott!."

Maria rolled her eyes. I laughed and turned to Mr. White who explained what we would be doing. After he finished I hummed to myself.

"Hey." A husky soft voice whispered in my ear. The warm breath hit me and I shivered.

"What do you want." I asked casually.

The person behind be kissed the spot behind my ear.

"I want you."

"Get a life Carter."

Nick laughed.

"So are we still on for lunch?"

"Well I guess it's not like I have anything better to do."

"Would you chill woman! It will be fun."

I stood as the bell rang.

"Maybe..." I paused staring hard then I punched his arm hard. "And don't call me woman."

"But you're my woman."

I walked out the door trying to keep my attitude.

Not yet Carter, I thought, not yet.
Chapter 6 by Anita
Chapter 6

The rest of the day went by in a flash. Fourth period was great. I am the senior editor of the yearbook. Nick was there and I loved having the authority over him. Also in that class was my best guy friend, Brian. He and I loved each other and loved having as much fun as we could.

"Anita, could you show me how to use this program?" Nick asked.

"No prob." I walked over to him and began to explain. I leaned over him and walked him through the basics.

I looked down to see if he was understanding and he was staring right at my chest.

"Hey Carter, would you pay attention."

"I am." He responded, licking his lips.

"To the computer jackass."

"Hey now, no need for name calling."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and stood as the bell rang. Finally the last two classes flew by and Nick followed me out of Government.

"Ready to roll?"

"You are actually gonna make me go out with you to lunch?" I asked pouting at him.

"Of course! It was hard enough to get you to agree, do you think I'm crazy to let you go?!"

I laughed at him.

"Maybe."

WELL IM NOT!"

"Dude, chill."

"I'm cooler..."

"You say it Carter, and you die!"

"Hey, no fair Julio said it!"

"Yeah I know. It's bad enough I get it from him, I don't need it from you too."

He pouted.

We walked out to the parking lot and got into our cars. I followed him to a cool place my friends and I liked to hang out. We walked in and Adrienne was there with some of our friends.

"Yo Drin Dog, whats up?"

"Hey, not much."

The song changed. Drinna and I looked at each other, jumped onto a table and began to sing.

Baby can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling
There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it

Too high, can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
Tasting the poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

By now a group of our friends circled around us. She and I dropped some sexy moves as we sang. I saw Nick watching me and I smirked. Drin and I did out Drop it like its hott move.

It's getting late to give you up
I took a sip
From my devil cup
Slowly taking over me

Too high, can't come down
It's in the air
And it's all around
Can you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
Tasting the poison paradise
I'm additcted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

People were shouting at us and laughing. We really had the crowd going. Thomas walked in and we made eye contact just as I preformed one of my sexier moves.

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
Tasting the poison paradise
I'm additcted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
Tasting the poison paradise
I'm additcted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

Intoxicate me now
With your loving now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your loving now
I think I'm ready now

Adrienne and I finished our dance and jumped off the table.

"Nice moves there."

I smiled at Thomas.

"Thanks for noticing."

I saw Nick, he was frowning. I dont think he liked the idea of me flirting with Thomas. I smiled at him. He looked unsure but led me to a table where we could share pizza.

"You are a good dancer."

"Thanks."

We ordered our pizza and began to talk.
Authors note by Anita
Hey guys how are all of you? Well things in my life have been extremly hard. With cheerleading and gymnastics I haven't had a lot of time to write and I have been trying really hard with this story but it doesn't seem as though many people are reading. At first it said I had 60 readers for chapter 1, but for the last I have only had 8. even so people aren't even really reviewing except three and well its hard to keep writting and posting when it doesn't seem if people are taking and interest or like the story. So on that note until the end of March after state when I have more time, I don't think im gonna continue to post chapters for this story. I'll try to keep writing it and getting it up on my site Pop Fiction but later on I may just decide to discontinue writing this story. I want to thank those of you who have read and reviewd it has meant a lot to me. I may change my mind and come back with this story or i may post short stories once in a while.

Anita
Chapter 7 by Anita
Chapter 7

"You all finished?"

"Yup, thanks Nick it as good."

"So now what?"

"Um now I go home."

He frowned.

"Why?"

"Cuz I said I would have lunch with you and I did."

"Oh come on you had a great time! Why leave now?"

I smiled to myself. Yup this guy was so adorible.

"Well what did you have in mind?"

"Um, I have a huge pool. Do you wanna come over and hang around it and maybe swim?"

"Uh sure sounds like fun. Let me go home and change and then we'll go to your house."

They left and went to her house. She led him up to her room and packed things into her bag and got into his car.

"So, is there anything going on with you and Julio?"

"No...not really."

"Oh. So you don't have a crush on him?"

"Mmm, he's hott, probably number 2 on my list."

"So, whose number one?"

"Hmmm, Thomas."

Nick frowned. What did Thomas have that he didn't?

"Well here we are." He announced as he pulled to his house.

"Cool."

They walked in and Nick led her to his room so she could change. He got his stuff and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later Nick called out.

"Can I come in?"

"Um, ok..."

He stepped into his room in black swim trunks and his jaw dropped. Anita stood near his bed in a black two piece that looked amazing on her body.

"Wow."

She had been nervous but now she just shook it off with a smirk.

"Stop drooling Carter and lets hit the pool."

He followed her out and they took seats near the pool. She slipped on a pair of black Gucci glasses and lay to tan on her stomach.

His eyes traveled the length of her body from behind. He took a seat next to her and ran his hands over her back down to her butt.

"Watch your hands Carter!"

"What?!" He asked innocently.

"Don't act so innocent, you know exactly what you did!."

"Fine, so I'm guilty. So sue me."

I turned over to face him.

"Nick, what exactly are you thinking."

"How much I want to kiss you right now."

My heart beat faster and I felt shakey. He leaned closer until his mouth was a millimeter away from mine.

"HEY NICK WHERE ARE YOU?"

I pulled back just as Julio ran out. I rose my eyebrow as he suddenly stopped and glanced me over.

"Why hello Anita how are you doing?"

"Fine thanks for asking Julio."

He continued to stare.

"Oh get over it!"

"Sorry."

I pushed my glasses back on and dipped my feet into the pool while Julio and Nick talked. I was getting tempted watching Julio. I couldn't help myself. It was just so irrisistable not to do. I pushed my foot through the water and hit Julio. He yelled out in surprise.

"Damnit Anita!"

I giggled but stopped when he came at me. He picked me up to throw me into the pool so I quickly wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"THAT'S CHEATING!"

I laughed and he danced around trying to get me off but I held on tightly. With out expecting it, he suddenly jumped into the pool with me holding on. I screamed as we hit the water.

As we came up. I spit a mouthful of water into his face as Nick stood laughing. I glared at him the innocently pulled him into the pool.

The rest of the afternoon the three of us just fooled around. We had a great time.

a/n im not sure if im gonna ost often after this i just wanna see how this chapter does
Chapter 8 by Anita
Chapter 8

I yawned as I woke up early on Saturday. I did't really feel like getting out of bed but I knew I had to.

I rolled over and got up as my phone rang.

"Hello?" I snapped. I was not by any means, a morning person.

"Good morning sunshine!" My best friend Camille chirped.

I grumbled hating how happy she could be in the morning.

"Dude, it's already 9:30! I have been wanting to call you since 7:30."

"You know I hate to wake up early when I don't have to..."

"Yeah, I know. You wanna go shopping later on?"

"Yeah, let me just get ready. I'll pick you up in an hour." I hung up the phone and went to decide what to wear.

I decided on my favorite pair of jeans and a tight top. I brushed my hair out then did it with a curling iron. I brushed my teeth, applied my makeup then found my grandma.

"May I go to the mall with Camille?"

"What time will you be back?"

"I dunno." I shrugged unable to answer.

My grandma gave me the money she had beens saving for me. $200! I ran out to my black celica and got in the drove the 10 seconds across the street to her house. She came out and got into my car.

"Ok, let's listen to Sev."

She smiled but rolled her eyes.

"Oh, stop you like you like their cd."

I laughed and drove to the mall.

We walked around when we got there. We didn't really have plans on what we wanted to do. We walked into hot topic and I looked at their Tinker Bell things. I heard a girl giggle then heard a familiar voice.

"That looks great on you Nikki."

"Thanks Nick. Its nice of you to notice."

I narrowed my eyes and looked over the shelf. There was Nikki and Nick. I felt my temper flare. I was just about to step out from behind the shelf when Adam Miller walked in. He was a football/basketball player, very tall and very cute.

I casually walked over to him.

"Hey Adam."

"Oh, hey Anita. What's up?"

"Nothing really." I smiled sweetly at him.

I began to casually look at stuff near him when Nick and Nicole walked around the shelf. I took Adam's hand.

"Great practice yesterday. I saw you after school and you liked so good."

Adam smiled back.

"Thanks."

I smiled up at him and glanced at Nick then smirked. Adam and I walked away leaving Nick and Nikki staring at us from behind.

"Wanna go get something to drink?" I asked Adam.

"Sure sounds great."

We walked to the foodcourt and I got a lemonaide and he got coke and seasoned fries. We sat together at a table and talked.

"Hey isn't that MJ?" I asked him.

"WHERE?" He turned around looking and I snuck a fry off his plate and popped it into my mouth.

"Oh, never mind I was wrong."

He looked at me and knew what I did.

"Cheater." He laughed.

I smiled back and placed my hand casually on his for a moment then we talked for a while.

After a while I went off to look for Camille as Adam left.

"What the hell was that all about?" A voice behind me demanded. I turned and saw Nick.

"What are you talking about?"

"You are supposed to be my girl Anita!"

"Looks like Nikki is now if you excuse me, I have more important stuff to do, like go home and wash my dog." I pushed past him irritated. I did not have time for this at all.

I found Camille and we went to my car.

"So, what was that all about?"

"Excuse me?"

"You were all over Adam Miller..."

"So?"

"So, don't you like Nick?"

"Not when he is all over Nicole."

I then turned on my music louder. I was done talking about this.

a/n so guys i was feeling genrous today and decided to give you a chaper of FF. If you all are real nice and review when i get back from greece i may give ou another...
Chapter 9 by Anita
Chapter 9

I went home and logged onto my computer. I smiled as my best friend Rachel signed on.

"SISS!" I greeted her with an instant message. We began to chat.

Cheertg: So whats up with you?

Backstreetbbygrl: Nothing really.

Cheertg: Have you done anything interesting today?

Backstreetbbygrl: Not really its been boring. You know how my life is.

Cheertg: Yeah I know.

We stayed on line for a couple of hours doing our fl then we logged off agreeing to talk again during the night.

My phone rang and I answered it.

"Anita?"

"Yes?"

"Its me, Nick."

I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone. It rang again.

"WHAT!"

"Listen can we please talk?"

"NO GO TO HELL!"

I slammed the phone down hard when it rang a third time.

"YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF DAMNIT!"

"Oh, sorry Anita, should I call back later?" Adam asked.

"Oh, its you. Sorry thought it was Nick again. He so does not get the hint that I do not want to talk to him."

"I thought you and Nick had a thing going on."

"Oh no."

"Cool." He paused.

"Um, I had fun at the mall today and well will you go out with me again Anita?"

"Sure! I would love to!."

"Great!"

I smiled at his eagerness. He was too cute. We talked for a while longer then hung up. I lay on my bed my feet up on the wall there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called out.

Nick walked in with an adorable teddy bear and some flowers.

"I changed my mind, leave." I said turning away from him.

"Oh Anita come on!" He pleaded touching my arm with his hand.

"NO! Just leave already!"

He put the things down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Anita, don't be like that. I was just trying to be nice to her."

"You sure have a funny way of thinking of nice."

He kissed my cheek gently.

"Please forgive me?"

"I'll think about it."

He kissed my neck and kept his arms around me.

"You are squishing me." I said trying to be mad still.

"Yeah, but you like it." He answered his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Nick would you just go away really i'm busy."

"Doing what?" He wanted to know.

"I have a date to get ready for." I replied smugly.

"Who are you going to date?" He demanded to know.

"Um Adam." I answered looking for something to wear.

"You can't go out with him!"

"Why not?"

"Because, hes hes annoying!"

"How would you know."

"I play football with him."

"Oh well sorry I already told him that I would go have dinner with him tonight."

"Well maybe I don't want you to go."

"Well maybe I don't care what you want me to do. You don't own me."

Nick sat down grumpily on the bed. He couldn't believe that she was dating Adam.

"Well see you later Nick I have to go find Adrienne so she can help me pick out an outfit."

"ADRIENNE! SHE'LL HAVE YOU GO NAKED!"

I smirked at him.

"Exactly."

He stood with his mouth open.

"Careful Nicky, a fly might go in." I walked out to my car and drove over to her house.

I knocked on her door and she opened it. She led me up to her room.

"Hey Drinna I have a date tonight and I need something to wear."

"Who are you going with?"

"Adam."

She rolled her eyes at my taste in guys. She went through her clothes.

"Here." She handed me a thin strapped baby blue top and tight jeans.

I smiled and put them on with a pair of matching blue and white tennis shoes.

"Thanks Drinna." I smiled and walked out.

I met Adam at the mall. We walked into the movies. I figured Nick didn't need to know that it was a movie date and not just a dinner.

After the movie Adam and I sat around and talked for a while.

"So Anita, Nick called me." He said softly.

"He did what?! What did he tell you!" I was getting mad.

"Anita calm down, he just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't hurt you.

"He has no busniess!"

Adam reached over and touched my hand.

"Anita, Nick really cares about you. I think you should make up with him."

"I'm not his girlfriend Adam."

He smiled.

"No...not yet." He kissed my cheek and left.

I sat dumbfounded. A guy had never walked out on me before. Slowly I got up and headed home.
Chapter 10 by Anita
Chapter 10

I lay down on my bed thinking. What could have gone wrong why had Adam walk out on me? My phone rang.

"Hey Anita."

"Hi Thomas."

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I don't know why."

"There is a party at my house, Julio wants to know if you will be his date."

"No."

"No? Why not!"

"If he wanted me to go out with him he should ask me himself." I hung up the phone.

I was about to roll over when the phone rang.

"Damnit Anita you have to go with me to Thomas party." Julio said cutting to the point.

"Why should I?"

"Because you know and I know that we make a hot couple so come on."

"I guess, I have nothing better to do."

Julio and I finished talking on the phone and making plans. I knew I should have been more excited on finally having a date with Julio but I still felt depressed about Adam.

"Anita are you there?" Julio asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking."

"Anything I could help you with?" He asked in a serious voice.

"Julio, what do you think of me truthfully?"

He paused.

"Well I like you, you are usually very sweet and you are pretty and fun to be around why?"

"Adam walked out on me on our date today." I said then began to answer what happened.

"Anita, Adam didn't walk out on you because he doesn't like you, he walked out because he felt that he shouldn't become between you and Nick."

"Oh." I answered. I wasn't sure what to think now.

Julio and I talked a while longer then we got off the phone.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day I got up and watched a movie with Camille. She and I talked about the party later that day. I helped her decide what to wear then looked for what I wanted.

I put on some short blue jean shorts and a tight hot pink top. I braided my hair into two braids and finished the outfit with hot pink tennis shoes that were also high heels. Camille and I drove to the party. I walked in and looked around. An arm slid around my waist.

"Hey." I said greeting Julio.

"Hey." He answered smiling at me and taking a drink from his beer bottle.

We walked around. I noticed Nick in a corner talking to Nicole. When he looked up I pretended not to see him and took a drink of beer from Julios bottle.

Julio and I moved close together and danced on the dance floor. We were grinding heavily. I saw Nick. He didn't look too happy.

I walked around and drank out of bottles from Brock, Jerrid, Thomas, and some other random guys. I wasn't getting drunk however. I actually hated the taste of beer so I was actually only pretending to drink from the bottles

I was dancing with Jeff, a cute football player who was beyond drunk when I noticed Nick was still watching. He actually looked worried. Rolling my eyes I let Jeff lead me outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at him.

"To my car." He replied slurring.

Sighing I got in and he began to drive.

"Jeff, this really isn't a good idea. You are really drunk. Why don't you let me drive?" I asked nervous. How dumb could I have been to get into a car with a drunken football player.

"Shut up!" He said harshly.

Scared I shrank back into my seat. Jeff pulled up to a desserted area.

"Um what are we doing here?" I asked in a soft voice.

"This." He leaned over and began kissing me.

"Jeff stop it!" I said pushing him away.

"BITCH!" He yelled slapping me across the face.

I drew back scared of what was going to happen.
Chapter 11 by Anita
Chapter 11

I stared at Jeff in shock. I couldn't believe he had hit me. his eyes were wild and he did not look at all like the guy I had once been friends with.

Jeff grabbed me roughly and shoved me under him. I screamed terrified. My screams only angered him more.

"Scream all you want bitch, no one knows that you are here." He hissed in a harsh tone.

I closed my eyes wishing that I just would have stayed with Julio where I knew I could be safe. As I lay thinking, I heard Jeff unzip his pants.

~~~~~~~~

Nicks POV

I cursed silently to myself as I watched Anita leave with Jeff. I knew how bad Jeff could be when he drank. I looked around and spotted Julio.

"Hey man." I walked up to him.

He looked at me and smiled slapping me a handshake. Thomas stood near him.

"Do you know where Anita is?" Julio asked scanning the room quickly with his eyes.

"Yeah, good thing I do. Jeff just drove off with her."

Both Julio and Thomas looked alarmed. I grimced.

"How drunk exactly was he?" Thomas asked slowly.

"Pretty bad." I sighed knowing that we had to find her before Jeff got out of control.

Julio walked off and came back with Brock and Jerrid.

"Ok we'll all split up and do our best to find her." Julio said. He had filled Brock and Jerrid in with what happened.

All of us left the party worried of what could had happened to her by now. I jumped in my car and began to look at all the places that Jeff liked to hang out. Time was slipping by and still I had not found her.

My cell phone rang. I grabbed it quickly.

"Hello?" I answered praying that one of the others had found her.

"Hey Nick, any luck?" Julio asked.

I sighed.

"No, not yet."

"None of us have had any luck either." He sighed.

"We just have to look harder." I snapped and hung up my cell. I pushed the gas pedal down harder my eyes narrowing.

Suddenly I slammed on my breaks. I knew exactly where they were.

~~~~~~~~~

Anita's POV

Screaming I tried to push Jeff away. He grabbed my hair and yanked it hard. I tried not to cry I didn't want to give him the pleasure of it.

I felt his large hands all over my body. I began shaking in fear. I knew what was going to happen.

Jeff tugged my shirt up and over my head. He stared at my breats. I hated my breasts. Most of my other friends had full, plum breasts. However I was working nicely at a dumb cup A.

Jeff reached out and cupped my breast with his hand.

"It fits perfectly." He said with a drunken smile.

I closed my eyes tightly as he leaned down and brushed his lips across them. He began to suck through the material. Why my nipples hardened, I have no idea. I was not feeling pleasure. I was scared out of my mind. I wished he would just hurry and get it over with. I hated what I was feeling, defensless.

Slowly racking my nerves, Jeff unclasped my bra and pulled it off. I whimpered scared. He slapped me.

"I didn't tell you you could do anything!" Jeff yelled.

I bit my lip so as not to cry. He was angrier than before. He ripped off my shorts and thong. Trembling I lay under him. He yanked his pants off and within seconds we were both naked.

Silently I wished that I were dead. I could not believe that I was about to go through this. How could this be happening to me. All of my life, I never thought that it could happen to me. Boy was I wrong.

Without any words of warning, Jeff suddenly slammed his dick right into me. I screamed from pain feeling as if I were ripping in two. I was a virgin so this made it all the worse. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks, tears I could no longer hold back. My body shook, waves of pain washing over me. I hurt so bad I felt as if i were to black out. My eyes began to flutter.

"Oh no, don't even think about it!" Jeff growled slapping my cheek making sure I did not pass out.

My eyes flew open. He began moving roughly inside of me. I could no longer hold it back. I could not stop crying. His teeth roughly yanked my nipples making my breasts painfully sore.

"Please stop." I begged him.

"Why would I do a stupid thing like that?" He asked with a cold smirk.

He began to pump faster and faster. I squeezed my eyes shut hating all of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick's POV

My heart was racing as I sped off to the placed where a lot of the football players hung out. As I got to the area I saw Jeffs car and I also heard Anita's screams. I jumped out of my car and raced towards her. I had grabbed a hammer from my car and I was shaking but I had to do it. I checked the door and like I suspected it was locked.

I smashed the hammer through the windshield, reached in and unlocked the door. I dragged Jeff off of her.

"Damnit what the hell is going on?!" Jeff screamed.

Throwing a hard punch into him, I knocked him out. I stood panting for a moment then turned to Anita who was crying.

"Baby." I whispered in pain seeing what had happened to her.

I stepped over Jeff and walked to her. She was sitting on the ground by the car hugging herself.

I took off my jacket and wrapped her in it.

"Lets get you home honey." I said soflty helping her to her feet. She gave him a scared gaze.

"It's ok Anita, i'm here. No one is going to hurt you." I soothed slidding my arm around her stiff body.

I lead her to my car and helped her in. Angrily I got into my car and phoned Julio to let him know what had happened. Carefully I drove Anita home.

a/n hey this chapter is dedicated to Ashley my most loyal readers and those who have actually stuck through with me. please r and r
Chapter 12 by Anita
Chapter 12

I gazed over at Anita who was sitting on my bed hugging herself. She had borrowed some clothes from my younger sister B.J. I was on the phone with Julio.

"No man, it's bad. She has completly cracked. No, she is not at all the same girl that we know. She's silent and its bad." I told him.

"Duh Nick. Did you really expect her to act normal after what happened?" Julio asked.

"No, I guess not." I sighed. I was so scared for her I had no idea what to do.

Julio and I continued to talk then I hung up the phone and turned to her.

"Anita?" I asked softly crouching by the bed.

She didn't answer or even look at me. I felt pain in my heart. Slowly and gently I reached out and pushed back a strand of hair. She jumped and looked frightened.

"Don't touch me." She said. Her voice was soft. It ate my heart. Unsure of what to do I sat back watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anita's POV

I sat on the bed in Nicks room. I wasn't really aware on how I had gotten there. I had no idea what clothes I was wearing or what was going on. All I could think about was how Jeff raped me. This was no ones fault but my own. Nick tried touching me but I didn't want him to. I was afraid of him.

"Anita?" He asked.

I turned and looked at him. I had no idea what to say to him or what to do, I didn't know if I could trust him.

"Honey, what can I do?" He asked his voice was gentle.

"I want to go home." I answered softly.

His face looked pretty sad. I didn't know why. Maybe he was feeling guitly about something.

This made me want to get away from him even more.

"Ok, I'll take you home." Nick said soflty.

Slowly I got up. My legs felt shaky and I just wanted to curl up and never leave my room again.

He helped me into his car.

I sat still just staring out of the window. I had nothing to say. Soon we pulled up to my house. He stopped the car, then turned and looked at me.

I stared at my car. It looked cold and uninviting. Suddenly, I thought maybe coming home alone was a bad idea.

"Anita?" Nick asked.

I jumped out of my thoughts. In a way I wanted to stay with Nick, yet I needed to be alone.

I turned toward him and offered a small smile.

"Thanks for the ride." I tried to sound like my normal self however my voice sounded foreign to my own ears.

He nodded still looking unsure. Slowly I got out of the car and went inside.

I walked slowly up to my room lost in my thoughts. Tired I lay down and fell asleep.

Suddenly I was thrown back into what happened. I watched everything that Jeff had done to me.

I was having a nightmare of the worst kind. Living the worst thing that could and did happen to me.

Quick as a flash I was sitting up in my bed breathing hard. My sheets were tangled around me and I was wet with prespiration.

My room was dark and there were a lot of dark shadows that scared me. I grabbed my phone and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Nick please come get me, i'm scared."

"Ok darling, don't worry I'm on my way."

After I hung up, I changed my clothes and waited for him. The doorbell rang and I opened the door for him.

We looked at each other not saying a word. He was wet from the storm that was outside, the storm I was too scared to even notice.

I fell into his embrace sobbing. My head reminded me I was just rapped and I should be careful, my heart on the other hand told me I needed Nick and I could trust him.

"Let's go to my house." He said soflty.

"Thank you." I told him and follwed him to the car.

Once at his house I changed into his football jersey then he turned his bed down for me. I hesitated unsure if I would want to share a bed with him or not.

"It's ok, i'll sleep on the floor so you won't be alone." He said breaking through my thoughts.

I smiled and got into his bed. His pillow smelt like him and as he tucked me in and kissed my forhead, for the fist time, I felt safe.
Chapter 13 by Anita
Chapter 13

*Nick's POV*

My back ached liked hell. I had no idea why my body felt like a truck had run over it. Slowly I opened my eyes. I discovered I was on the floor.

"What the hell?" I asked myself softly and sat up.

I looked around unsure then glanced at my bed. Anita slept in it and I remembered what had happened. I sat and watched her sleep for a while. She looked so peaceful, I did not want to wake her and bring her back into reality.

She shifted slightly moaning. I held my breath unsure. She didn't wake. The doorbell rang and I sprinted downstairs and swung it open. Julio and Thomas were there.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We came so we can go with you to the hospitle."

"Why are we going to the hospitle?"

"Anita was raped, they have to check her." Julio said stepping in.

Sighing, I followed Thomas and Julio into my room. Julio knelt by the bed and gently woke her.

"Baby, wake up." He whispered stroking her cheek.

Her eyes flew open and she screamed loudly.

"Hey, hey calm down its me." Julio said stepping back.

She gazed at him blankly.

"What are you doing here?"

"You have to go to the hospitle now."

She sat up wincing.

"I don't want to go."

"Honey you have to." I said stepping closer.

Shrugged her slim shoulders. I went into my sisters room and got some clothes for her. I went back to my room, Julio and Thomas were soothing her.

*20 minutes later Anita's POV*

"Someone can come with you into the room if you want." The nurse said.

Nick suddenly looked extremly pale and sick, Thomas was looking down.

"I'll go in with her" Julio said stepping forward.

Slowly I followed to my examining room and lay on the table. They nurse moved me down so my legs were up and over the edge of the table. I was so scared. Julio gripped my hand tightly.

The nurse began to move her hand up to my southern region and I stiffened.

"Just try to relax." She said in a soothing voice.

Julio leaned over me stroking my cheek. I fought back tears, I did not like the feeling of the nurses hand.

Julio glanced down and paled.

"You ok?" I asked worridly.

He nodded his breathing irregular.

I watched him unsure but he tried to remain calm. Soon it was over the rape kit was done and an officer came in.

"Is this your boyfriend?" She asked looking at me and Julio.

"No, he is one of my best friends."

She nodded.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

I gave an unsure look at Julio and then told her everything. A few minutes later they let me dress and Julio and I walked out.

Nick and Thomas got up and greeted us.

"How did it go?" Nicked asked.

Julio shook his head still feeling sick.

Nick hugged me tightly.

"He is going to pay for this." He said into my hair.

I looked up at him wide eyed.

"I sure hope so." I said softly.

Slowly they led me out.

*2 hours later*

The phone rang and I answered.

"Hello?" I answered.

"May I please speak with Anita?"

"This is she."

"Anita, I just wanted to call and let you know that your tests turned out ok and also we have Jeffery in custody."

I hung up and began to cry I was so happy. Soon I was being held in Thomas', Julio's and Nick's arms. Everything was going to be ok.
Chapter 14 by Anita
Chapter 14

*Two Months later*

"How are you feeling?" Julio asked stroking my hair as he took a seat near me.

"I'm doing better. Thanks Juls." I said with a smile.

He slung his arm around he and I smiled. Julio and I had gotten a lot closer since he had been with me in the hospitle. I looked up at him, he bent his head and his lips grazed mine soflty.

It wasn't romantic but it let me know that I in a way belonged to him and that he would always be there for me.

It was time for another one of our pep assemblies and frankly, I was slightly nervous. This would be my first time performing with the squad since the rape.

Today we were showing off one of our new routines that we would be doing for competition during Christmas break.

Nick and Thomas joined Julio and I.

"So Anita, you ready to shake it for the football team once again?" Thomas teased his eyes glowing.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thomas, you couldn't get me to shake anything for you if you paid me."

Julio and Nick snickered.

I winked at Nick and soflty kissed Julio before running over to join my teammates.

"Are you and Julio dating?" Small Nicole asked me.

She and her friend Janae who was in 8th grade did not look happy. I shrugged and turned to Adrienne.

"So Drinna, are you ready to get out there and show this school that we rock?"

"Of course I am, especially Ben." She said licking her lips.

"Whos Ben?" I asked unaware of her latest crush.

Adrienne's eyes searched the gym then she pointed out a tall red head.

"Well if he is your type...."

"Whats wrong with him?" She demanded.

"I just don't really think he is cute." I wrinkled my nose.

"Just cuz he's not Julio...."

"Julio and I are just friends Adrienne."

"Right." She coughed.

I turned to glare at her and she pressed her tongue against the inside of her cheek.

"Drinna!" I smacked her arm.

She snickered and turned to get in place as we were about to be anounced.

"And here to do a routine that they are gonna use in competition next month, our cheerleaders!" Ms. Larson announced.

I put a big fake smile on and ran out and into place.

The music started with Guns and Roses Sweet Child O"Mine. Counting the beats in my head, I jumped into my groups hands and was raised into a liberty. Adrinne and I did scorpians as we were roated in a circle.

For those of you unsure, a scorpian is when we stand on one foot and hold our other foot on the back of our heads. It was awesome!

The crowd clapped loudly as we were thrown up into the air for a cradle, Adrienne and I twisted before we got caught. The rest of the routine fly by. All of our stunting was being hit perfectly.

When I moved into place for the sexy dance Drinna and I made up, I ended up in front of Julio and Nick.

I smiled at them as the music blared from the speakers. I noticed Nick was watching me with a funny look on his face.

He and I kinda talked here and there after the accident but he seemed to be keeping his distance.

I tried to push him out of my mind. I was Julios girl wansn's I? The routine ended with a pyramid, Drinna and I linked. Julio, Nick and Thomas were on their feet cheering.

I ran over to them Julio pulled me against him.

"That's my girl. I knew you could do it."

I hugged him tightly and caught Nicks eye. He held my gaze firmly and slightly licked his lips I wasn't sure what to think but Julio pulled back.

"School is over lets bounce!"

With my arm around his waist, we along with Drinna, Thomas, Nick and Val left to get a bite.
Chapter 15 by Anita
Chapter 15

"So whats up?" Nick asked casually as Julio and Thomas deicded to try to win toys out of the machine Drinn and Val watching.

"Not much really." I answered sitting back in the booth.

"How have you been?"

I looked at him.

"Fine I guess."

Nick shifted in his seat. He seemed nervous. Suddenly I began to feel nervous myself. Was Nick up to something? Had he turned into Jeff?

"Listen, Anita, I still really like you. I know things haven't exactly worked out for us in the past but I was wondering if you would give me another chance."

I slowly let out a breath.

"Um." I glanced over at Julio who had just won a big teddy bear.

I felt confused. I still liked Nick but wasn't I Julio's girlfriend? I turned to look at Nick who was watching me closely. I wasn't owned by Julio.

"I would like that very much Nick." I said softly.

Nicks eyes widdened with surprise. Then a huge smile lit his face. I felt myself smiling back at him. He reached across the table and held my hand.

We began to talk soflty and plan our date. Julio, Thomas, Drinna and Val soon came over. Julio was holding the teddy bear.

"Hey guys." He greeted us.

I looked up at him feeling guilty.

"Hey Juls."

He looked down on the table and saw my hand laced with Nick's.

"Well, it's about time."

I was slightly shocked but tried to cover it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was complete irritating and insane. I thought to myself as I waited at my so called best friend Camille. It was another lunch at school and she was probably thinking of her boyfriend whom she had met online. They had gotten into a fight so she was depressed.

I tried being a good friend but it was hard since she was always so quiet and unwilling to talk. I was getting tired of waiting for her to show up.

"Hey Loretta, have you seen Camille?"

"Nope sorry."

I was really beginning to loose my cool. Camille knew that I had something important to talk with her about.

I looked around and saw Kyndra. I marched over to her.

"May I sit."

She looked at me surprised but seemed happy.

"Oh yes. Of course you can Anita."

I sank onto the bench glaring at anyone who dared glance at me.

"Are you ok?" Kyndra asked me slowly.

I sighed.

"No."

I then went on to tell her everything.

"And not just Camille but I am really getting sick of the other cheerleaders and our coahces. I mean come on!"

"I know what you mean." Kyndra said.

I saw Adrienne. She had also stood me up. She walked over.

"Anita it's not my fault...." She began.

"Listen Adrienne, I am so not in the mood to deal with this again today. YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!"

Adrienne shifted. Usually she was the bully that everyone feared, but for some unknown reason, she got really nervous whenever I was mad at her.

"But Anita...."

"Oh fuck off!"

The bell rang and I stormed to my locker that I shared with her. I grabbed my books and headed off to class.

That day we had a pep assembly. I walked into the gym and sat with some friends. Camille soon joined us but I completely ignored her.

Can my day get any worse? I wondered watching the assembly begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed when I got home. I had to skip cheer practice since my grandma just had eye surgery. Dinner had just finished and I was helping my grandma to bed when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Anita this is Lisa."

"Hi Lisa how are you?"

"Fine but I was wondering why you didn't show up to practice."

I heard some of the other girls laughing in the back ground. I felt my anger boil over.

"Sorry but something more important came up Lisa and frankly I choose family over cheering."

I hung up and sat down shaking with anger. This was going too far. I went to my parents and told them I was done. I wanted out of cheering.

I sat on my bed as my mom went to call the coaches back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They next day I stood at my locker when Adrienne came up to me.

"You can't quite the team Anita!"

"Whatever, I already did."

"Don't let the other girls get to you."

I glared hatefully at her.

"You can't still be mad at me!"

I slammed the locker shut.

"Goodbye Adrienne."

I walked into first period and sat between Nick and Julio. I guess they sensed my bad mood because the kept silent. I was slightly greatful for that.

Nikki was in my English and close. She tried to offer me a smile but I brushed her off. I could not stand that fake ho.

The day dragged by. Finally lunch was here. I went and sat again with Kyndra.

"I can't believe you quite. Now I'm all alone who will I talk to?"

"Hope." I said flatly.

"Ew no please no." I cracked a small smile.

Maybe Kyndra wasn't such a bad person after all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY! wow i started this story exactly a year ago....i suck with nto finishing sorry lol. most of this chapter was true.
Chapter 16 by Anita
Author's Notes:
omg wow i can not believe i just wrote another chapter for this story. not even sure if people remember it but here ya go.
Chapter 16

I was so happy when school finally ended. I walked to my celica and drove straight home. I was happy that I could finally chill and watch some TV. I did not have to go home, change and head back to cheerleading.

Humming, I entered my room and was stunned to see the offensive cheerleading outfits hanging. I ran into the other room and found my mom.

"Why in the world are my cheerleading uniforms still here?"

My mom put down the newspaper that she was reading.

"Well, your grandma and I went to talk to Monica and Lisa for you."

"Ok and...."

"They won't accept your uniform."

"What do you mean they won't accept them?"

"They won't let you quit. They said they need you on the squad."

"But I don't want to cheer anymore!" I protested angrily.

My mom sighed.

"I'm sorry there is nothing more that I can do. Monica wants you to call her later."

"What for?" I grumbled.

"To talk I guess."

I rolled my eyes and stormed up to my room.

"Great just great." I sighed and went to get a movie.

I grabbed the second Harry Potter DVD and popped it in. I walked over to my bed and flopped down and pulled a blanket around myself. Carefully adjusting my pillows, I lay down trying to relax.

There was a knock on my door right as the movie started.

"Come in." I called out with a sigh.

The door opened and Nick walked in.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here? Don't you have practice?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah but I pretended I had to go to the dentist so I came here to see you." He said sitting down.

"They won't let me quit the squad Nick."

"I heard." He answered leaning against her headboard.

"This is just stupid you know?"

He nodded and opened his arms. With a small smile, I scooted in and rested against him. We both watched the movie silently.

So much had already happened this year. So much for senior year being the best ever.

"Would it really be so bad going back to the cheer team?" Nick asked after a bit.

I shrugged still angry.

"Maybe I'm not meant to be a rah rah. Maybe there is something more."

"You have to go back to cheerleading though, you are about to start gymnastics aren't you?"

I nodded suddenly feeling the slightest flicker of excitement. As a little girl I had always loved gymnastics and to go back to tumbling was something that I really wanted to do.

"Well I guess I'll have one thing to look forward to." I sighed.

Nick kissed the top of my head.

"See, there you go." He said softly nuzzling my neck.

I giggled swatting his arm lightly.

"Stop it Nick."

He grinned down at me.

"I made you laugh didn't I?"

I pouted up at him and he bent down gently kissing my lips.

Sighing gently I stretched out relaxing a bit. I was so glad that I was giving it another try with Nick. There was just something about him that made me want to be his girlfriend. We turned our attention back to the TV watching Harry and Ron getting back to school. My face lit up as it was one of my favorite scenes. I spoke the lines along with the characters.

"My wand! Look at my wand!" I said in the frightened and despaired Ron voice.

"Be thankful it wasn't your neck." I then voiced Harry's line.

I grinned as the tree then smashed into the car and facing Nick I squealed out in the little scared Ron voice.

"Save me!"

Nick rose his eyebrow amused as I broke out into laughter rewinding that little scene at least 10 times.

"Anita, I worry about you." Nick said shaking his head.

I smirked at him.

"You're just jealous cuz Draco Malfoy is so much hotter than you."

"Ok Anita, that's sick, the kids what? 12 in this movie?"

I shrugged facing the TV again but smiled leaning against him.

He gently stroked my hair, something that really soothed me.

"Nick, that you so much for being here for me, I know I have been such a pain ever since  the incident with Jeff, but you have stuck by me and I thank you." I told him softly gazing into his amazingly blue eyes.

"Anita, that wasn't your fault. You are a very special girl whom I lo...like a lot." Nick stuttered.

I breathed out smiling a bit burying myself closer to his body.

"I really like you too." I whispered into his ear.

Nick shivered his eyes shutting as our lips met in the sweetest kiss.

Maybe just maybe, things would start to improve for us.
End Notes:

please read and review and yes the chapters of this story still are short

Chapter 17 by Anita
Chapter 17

I walked silently into the gym, dressed for cheer practice. I kept my eyes blank and ahead not looking at a single person. I ignored the whispers that were all around me. Let them talk I thought I didn't care.

"Hey Anita!" A bright and chirpy voice greeted me.

I glanced towards the direction of the voice and saw Kyndra waving and walking quickly over to me.

"Hey." I answered adjusting my pony tail.

"It's really great to have you back." She said throwing her arms around me hugging tightly.

I smiled tightly at her.

"I really didn't have much of a choice." I said flatly.

"Eh, screw the others." She said standing back.

I slid into the splits to stretch when I felt my foot being kicked. I looked up and Adrienne stood there sheepishly.

"Glad you are back." She said quietly.

I shrugged not wanting to answer but I didn't want to be fighting with her either.

"Thanks." I finally sighed.

She took a seat near me.

"So, are you going to forgive me yet?" She asked looking at me.

I faced her and was silent for a moment then I sighed again.

"Oh alright, I guess we've been through worse right?" I asked with a tiny smile.

She smiled back relieved. We both hugged and practice began.

When it was over, a few of us headed to the local gymnastics club for our first tumbling lesson.

I sat stretching when the gymnastics head coach Jutta walked by.

"Have you done gymnastics before? You look so graceful and have the natural look of a gymnast." She said stopping by me.

I looked up at her excitedly in awe of her compliment.

"I took a couple of lessons as a child for a summer camp, but no other than that no training."

"Well, I think you are going to be able to do just fine." She said and began our work outs.

I fell in love all over again with gymanstics. A couple of the girls, Kyndra and Erin were just learning cartwheels. I already knew how to do cartwheels to both sides perfectly and I could also do a right handed roundoff too.

My handstands were strong and the hour flew by. I was slightly sweaty from working so hard but so excited also with the compliments that I had recieved.

When I got home my mom told me that my aunt Ruth had called for me. I went to call her back.

"Hi,  you called?" I asked when she answered.

"Yeah, I was thinking that it would be a great idea for you and Camie to do gymnastics together." She said.

I rolled my eyes, I wasn't very fond of my cousin.

"I don't know how that would work out Ruth, the tumbling classes I am in are for the cheer squad."

"Well you and Camie can do it at a different time like before or after. It would be good for both of you."

I bit my lip thinking. Extra gymnastics lessons? That really would be worth it. I mean what was one hour with her anyway?

"Ok, I'll talk to my gymnastics coach about it and set something up." I finally said.

"Great, talk to you later then." She said hanging up.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Was my life finally turing around to a positive light? I sure hoped so.

Stepping out of the shower, wrapping myself into a large warm towel. I called Nick inviting him over for dinner.

As I sat waiting for him, I shut my eyes focusing on the positive for once. I needed to live life again. And gosh darn it, I was going to!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2005