Not So Perfect by Scooby_Doo91
Summary: A girl writes Nick a fan letter and he decides to write back.Nick becomes very close to the girl and she tells him about how good her life is .When Nick goes to her house to suprise her he finds out her life is not so perfect.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content, Child Abuse, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1749 Read: 6374 Published: 05/20/04 Updated: 07/31/04

1. Ch.#1 by Scooby_Doo91

2. Ch.#2 by Scooby_Doo91

3. Ch.#3 by Scooby_Doo91

4. Ch.#4 by Scooby_Doo91

Ch.#1 by Scooby_Doo91
Nick,

Hi I really want to thank you for responding to my letter.That was a really nice thing to do.Well since you asked I'll tell you a bit about myself.

#1 - I live in Las Cruces,NM
#2 - I have mid-back length black hair
#3 - I have green eyes with a bit of silver in them
#4 - My favorite bands are Good Charlotte and DUH the Backstrret Boys ! (hehe)
#5 - My favorite food is shrip or crab(I love seafood)
#6 - I love the color Garnet (I was born in January,on the 17th)
#7 - My favorite flowers are Snowdrops or Irises
#8 - I love the tv show Punk'd (I have a thing for Ashton ! hehe)
#9 - I HATE N*sync !!!!! (I absolutely hate them !)
#10 - I hate smokers ! (but not as much as N*sync)

Well I really hope you write me again I would appreciate it alot.
Love,
Bianca

P.S. - My e-mail address is spanish_chica17@hotmail.com and so is my chat name.


Nick finished reading the letter that Bianca had wrote him and sat it down on his nightstand then he went over to Howie's room.
"Hey Nick" Howie said as Nick came into his hotel room "Hey Howie" Nick said back."Whats up,what do ya want?"Howie asked him,"Oh I was wondering if I could borrow your laptop mine's kinda screwed up right now" Nick said "Oh ok ,here"
Howie said as he handed his laptop to Nick "Don't break it now ok"Howie told him firmly "Alright , alright" Nick said as he walked out of Howie's room with his laptop.
Nick headed back towards his room and hooked up the laptop then started it up and began his e-mail to Bianca.

Bianca,

Hey Bianca Im glad that you sent me the first letter to tell you the truth I've been fighting with Kevin lately and I needed someone to talk to.
Im glad you told me stuff about yourself I was wondering if you had a picture I can see I'll check your profile if you don't do you think you can send me one? I'd be happy if you could my e-mail address is Frack_80@hotmail.com hope I get an
e-mail from ya !
Love,
Nick
P.S.- I hate N*sync too!!! (hehe)

Nick finished his e-mail to Bianca the pushed the send button.
Ch.#2 by Scooby_Doo91
"BIANCA!! get your ass out of bed or you'll be late for school!" Logan yelled,"Bianca Lawson did you here me?!?" he yelled again."Yes ,yes ok I'm up alright"Bianca yelled back to him.
She went over to her radio and turned up the volume,Brittney Spears's 'Everytime' song was playing."What the hell is this crap?" Bianca said to herself, she flipped the station knob around a bit then setteled on a station Good Charlotte's 'Riot Girl' was playing "This is more like it "she said.
Bianca headed towards her closet and grabbed her black tank top with the zipper down the middle and a pair of black jeans, then she got her brush and a scrunchie and with ease put her hair in a sloppy pony-tail.Just then Logan's big rottweiler San Lorenzo came into her room,he was huge but he was as gentle as a puppy.
"Hey Renzo"she said to him as if he was a person,he came up to her and whined "Ok I'll feed you just let me check my e-mail first" Bianca told him.
Katrina Bianca's 13 year old sister stormed into her room and came up beside Bianca."What?"
Bianca said without even glancing at her "You better get down here Logan is having a fit" Katrina said with a worried expression. Bianca looked her sister up and down,she envied Katrina she had beautiful,long red hair and elegant blue eyes .Then Bianca noticed her eye ,"Katrina did Logan hit you again?" she asked .Katrina stalled for a few seconds then told her .Bianca hated Logan he was an abusive alcholic who beated her family Katrina had even said he raped her once.
"Bianca, Katrina!!! get down here now the bus is here!!"Jaqueline their mother yelled "Okay be down in a sec!!"Bianca yelled back as Katrina left to get her backpack.
"Guess I'll just have to wait 'till later" Bianca said to herself as she got her bag and left.
Ch.#3 by Scooby_Doo91
Bianca grabbed her backpack and headed out the door to the bus she would have drived her car but she did'nt feel like it.Bianca climbed up the stairs of the bus and found her friend Mandella and sat down beside her.
"Hey Bianca" Mandella said "Hi Della" Bianca said back "So did you here about Alice Cauffman and Freddie Keagan? thy're dating now" Mandella asked "Oh really, the bitch and the jerk together...again?" Bianca said in an annoyed tone "Yep once again" Mandella said back.
After their short conversation Bianca's other friend Rachelle got on the bus and walked to Bianca and Mandella's seat in the back and sat down beside them.
"What's wrong?" Mandella asked Rachelle when she saw her face."Oh nothin" Rachelle said back "Just the fact that Greg is a fuckin asshole!" she said in a louder tone.
"What did he do?" Bianca asked her upset friend. "Yeah what happened?" Mandella said "He was cheating on me with two other girls and one of those girls was my younger sister!!!" Rachelle yelled through tears "Ohh is that fucker in for it when I find him!" Mandella said.
Bianca and Rachelle stared at Mandella in shock because it wall a well known fact that she hardly ever cussed.
"What?" Mandella asked her two friends this instantlly sent Bianca and Rachelle into laughter."You guys are my best friends " Rachelle told them.
Bianca loved her friends soo much Mandella was everything she wase'nt, she had long creamy blonde hair and a bit of an english accent she was sweet and kind and was in love with Orlando Bloom; and the there was Rachelle who was Mandella's total opposite, she had short curly honey brown hair and she was from Maine and she had the biggest crush on Benji and Joel from Good Charlotte (but then again who did'nt?).
Bianca walked through the overcrowded halls of the high school and made her way to her locker.
Alice Cauffman walked past her and started blabbering on about something "Did you hear Bianca? my and your ex are goin out now so uh just keep away alright?" she said in a prissy tone.
After her incounter with 'the bitch' Bianca ran into 'the jerk'."Hey Bianca baby what do I owe you for the table dance at Kielee's party last week?cuz you were soooo sexy baby!" Freddie said in a seductive tone "Shut up Freddie I was drunk, not trying to turn you on" Bianca said to him in an even more seductive tone than his "Sure whatever baby" He said back and then walked off.
As if Bianca's day could'nt get any worse at lunch Bobby Lanson (who Freddie sent over to bug her) came and sat beside her. "Soo Bianca" he said trying his best to get her attention "God what is it asshole day?" Bianca said right after he sat down "Aww baby don't get all pissy I just wanted to come over and ask you if you wanted to go out with me this Friday are you up for it?" he asked almost begging "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" Bianca said in an annoyed tone "Kinda" he said almost laughing.
As Bobby got up to leave Bianca put her foot out sending him falling to the ground as she laughed "YOU BITCH" Bobby said to her as he got up and headed back to his table, "Whoops!" she said as she kept laughing.
Ch.#4 by Scooby_Doo91
'Finally it's 3:00!' Bianca thought to herself as she climbed up the stairs of the bus and walked to the back where she normally sat.Once she got there she plopped down beside Mandella and Rachelle "Hey" She said as she sat down,"Hey" they replied in unison."So what do you guys wanna do tonight?" Bianca asked (Mandella and Rachelle were staying over) "I dunno" Rachelle said "we could uh..." "Have a Hot-Guy-Movie-Marathon!" Mandella siad finishing Rachelle's sentence."Perfect!" Bianca said "We can watch a whole bunch of them and have like a little spa-day thing!""Thats a great idea!"Mandella suggested.
"Alright then, thats what we'll do!" Bianca said.

~BSB Tour Bus~
"Ok the reason we're all here is because of this!" Kevin shouted as he lay a peice of paper on the coffeetable."Um ok Kevin,uh exactlly what is 'this'?" A.J. said in utter confusion."Well why don't we all ask Nick?" Kevin said looking at his fellow band member.Everyone turned their attention to the blonde slouched in a nearby chair."Well Nick we're waiting" Kevin demanded "Yeah waiting to find out what 'this' is" Brian said."Well.." Nick started "this is a fan letter, and the reason Kevin is mad is because iI responded to it" he said confident in himself."Urggghhh Nick why did you do a fool thing like that?" Brian asked his best friend,his country accent starting to show "Yeah Nick do you want our manager all over this? Did you hear what happened when Britney Spears replied to a fan letter?" A.J. shouted "No A.J. Im not as caught up as you are on the daily news......what happened?"
Nick asked "The fan....." A.J. started "The fan became a stalker!!!" Kevin finished "Now we don't want that happening to us!" he shouted "You don't even know this girl o.k.!!"Nick said in an angry tone"Yeah well neither do you!!!" Kevin shouted back.It was obvious that Kevin had won this argument, but Nick was'ent gonna give up on this girl he had to talk to her again.......he just had to.


(A/N:Sorry I havent been updating lately I've been sooooo busy I hope everyone likes this chapter!!!!!!)
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2475