To Hell and Back by Dancinpacer03
Summary: Larissa, Dominique and Andrea were three normal college students But once they meet the backstreet boys there lives are full of twists and turns good and bad. Will everything work out for them?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 21088 Read: 36685 Published: 07/10/04 Updated: 07/20/04

1. Chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03

2. Chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03

3. chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03

4. chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03

5. Chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03

6. chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03

7. chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03

8. chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03

9. chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03

10. chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03

11. chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03

12. Chapter 12 by Dancinpacer03

13. Chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03

14. chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03

15. chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03

16. chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03

17. chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03

18. Chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03

19. chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03

20. chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03

21. Chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03

22. Chapter 22 by Dancinpacer03

23. Chapter 23 by Dancinpacer03

24. Chapter 24 by Dancinpacer03

Chapter 1 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 1
Dominique stopped in the hallway of her apartment building and got the mail. She lived with her 2 best friends from high school Andrea and Larissa. They were currently freshmen attending Central Florida University College. Dominique was very petite with almost shoulder length brown hair and bright green eyes. She was majoring in biochemistry and was going to medical school to become a doctor. She was currently working at the local hospital. Dominique walked into the apartment.
"Hey anyone home" She called.
Only Andrea came out.
"I am but Larissa went out she should be home soon" Andrea said.
Andrea had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was the type of girl that people were afraid of. She was majoring in journalism and was a very successful writer no matter how much she thought her stories were crap.
"Where did she go?" Dominique asked.
"I think she went grocery shopping since we have a stick of butter and Jell-O pudding," Andrea said sighing.
Dominique started sorting through the mail. Suddenly the door popped open.
"IM home" Larissa called.
She was carrying bags of groceries.
"A little help here you know I did the shopping" Larissa pointed out.
Larissa had curly blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She was always saying how fat she was even when she isn't. Dominique and Andrea fight her on it all the time. Larissa was training to be a nurse and worked at a nursing home. Andrea turned on the radio and the three girls were listening to music while putting the groceries away. Suddenly drowning came on the radio. All three girls loved the Backstreet boys. All three of the rooms were covered wall to wall of pictures. Dominique's favorite was Nick. Her room was covered. She couldn't get enough of his blue eyes, perfect hair, and tan skin. Andrea's favorite was AJ. She had Naked Pictures on her ceiling. She never dated but Dominique always thought that if she ever met AJ she would reconsider. Larissa liked Kevin her looked like the other two girl's room when it came to Kevin.
"I just love Nick" Dominique gushed after the song ended.
"AJ is better," Andrea said with a smile.
"No I think that’s Kevin" Larissa replied.
"You wish" Andrea snorted.
"Look guys we each like a different one so to us that one is going to be better than the rest so lets drop it" Dominique, said sighing.
"OK why don't we order a pizza for dinner tonight" Larissa suggested.
"OK that fine IM going to go get a shower" Dominique said walking into her room.
Dominique turned on the T.V on MTV while collecting the items she needed for her shower. MTV news came on.
"Hello this is John Norris we just got news from the Backstreet Boys that they will be going on tour…
Dominique turned towards the TV
"Hey guys get in here" She yelled.
Andrea and Larissa ran into her room.
"What happened" Andrea asked panicking.
"There is some news on the Backstreet Boys they are going on tour listen" Dominique replied pointing on the TV." The guy's managers say that they will be touring through out the U.S they're first concert being in Orlando.
“Now for news on Brittany…"
Dominique turned the T.V off and faced the other two girls. Both had smiles on their faces.
"We are so going to that concert," Andrea said. " WE are going to get first row seats"
"How do we do that they are so hard to get" Larissa said.
"Don't worry I have a plan" Andrea said with a mischievous smile.
Chapter 2 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 2
"I can't believe you would think of doing this to get front row seats to the concert" Dominique said to Andrea a month later.
Her, Andrea and Larissa were camping out at the front of the ticket booth 1-day early from when they were to go on sale.
"What is wrong we are going to see the Backstreet Boys sitting front row center and if it means camping out at the front of the ticket booth than I am going to do it" Andrea said. "Don't tell me you don't want this".
"Its not that we don't want to see them its just we are bored and don't know what to do all day and all night" Larissa explained.
"See I thought of that and I came up with a very good activity that will go perfectly with the tickets were about to get" Andrea said with a sly smile.
" Oh god this can't be good" Larissa said wryly.
"Don't worry its not that bad it will be a fun activity for all three of us girls to do while we bond". Andrea replied.
"OK so what is it" Dominique asked.
Andrea pulled out an old navy bag and pulled out three blank white tank tops and than pulled out some coloring utensils that you can use on clothes.
"See these tank tops are what we are going to wear to the concert and we are going to put a message to are favorite guys and with the seats we have they are sure to see them" Andrea explained her face lighting up.
"That’s an awesome idea" Larissa exclaimed.
"Yea it is good thinking" Dominique said smiling.
"I know" Andrea replied smirking.
The girls began working on there shirts and talking about the up coming concert and about what they wanted to do to their men. By nighttime they had finished their shirts and were extremely exhausted but very excited to get the tickets the next morning.

"OK guys great practice see you all tomorrow at noon" Fatima said after another grueling day of rehearsal.
The boys were exhausted. Between all the hard dance recitals and getting ready for the U.S tour they were beat.
Nick sighed and looked out the window. He was still depressed about his break up with Willa. He had thought he was in love with her but found out that she had been using him for his money and fame and that she had been cheating on him every chance she got. All he really wanted was a girl that he could love that loved him back as Nick Carter the 22-year-old from Tampa not Nick the Backstreet Boy.
"That Bitch" he muttered.
"Who is a bitch?" Brian asked coming up to Nick.
" No one" Nick replied.
"I am not that stupid I know it's not no one," Brian said. "If it makes you feel any better we all hated her from the beginning but you were too much "in love" to see it and now your hurting".
"Spare me the lecture Bri" Nick said getting angry. "I know I should of listen to you and IM slowly getting over her so back off".
"Look Frack things will get easier and there is someone out there for you as well as someone out there for all of us but for right now just concentrate on the upcoming tour" Brian advised.
"Thanks Frick your right I will try" Nick said.
"OK good now lets go eat" Brian replied.
"You read my mind" Nick answered with a grin. "Lets go".
chapter 3 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 3
All the guys had gone out for pizza. AJ was exhausted and on his way home. He wasn't looking forward to it. Nick was still moping over Willa, which the guys were tired of. That never understood what he saw in her. AJ thought she was a snotty little hoe. Of course Nicks love life wasn't the only one that sucked. AJ and his longtime girlfriend were having problems. All they ever did was fight and AJ was sick of it. It all had started a couple of months before. That was when Sara had started acting funky. She was always picking fights. He was at the end of his ropes. He was debating on whether or not to end it. It was hard because they lived together. AJ pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. He walked into the house. It was dark in the living room but he had seen Sara's car out in the garage so he knew she was home. He made his way up to their bedroom yawning. He opened the door and found Sara making out with some guy on their bed.
"What in the hell is going on in here" AJ demanded.
Sara looked up and turned a rosy red color.
"UH HI sweetheart um how was your day". She asked nervously.
AJ couldn't believe the nerve of her.
"Answer the damn question". He seethed through clenched teeth.
"Look AJ I was going to tell you tonight that this relationship isn't working out and that IM in love with someone else" She replied stepping closer to the guy.
AJ couldn't believe this. He had spent two years of his life with her.
"How long has this affair been going on" He asked angrily.
"A couple of months" She explained.
"A couple of months" AJ yelled." I give my heart to you and this is how IM repaid".
He was so angry he couldn't even see straight.
"Well if you were home more and paid me attention this would never have happened I have my needs AJ and you aren't there to fulfil". She said yelling back.
" Don't even give me that bull shit Sara its not my fault you cheated on me and I have a job to do and you knew that going into this relationship and now I understand why you have been acting weird these last few months. Well you can bet on this being over and get the fuck out of my house I never want to see you again". He screamed.
He could tell by looking at Sara that she had no remorse.
"Fine I will I was going to leave you anyway'. She replied. "Come on Jim lets go"
and with that she left leaving AJ all alone. AJ just sighed and went to sleep trying to forget about Sara.

The next morning the girls woke up at 6:30. The tickets were to go on sale at 7. They were the first people in line. Dominique looked at the shirts they had made. Andrea's said "AJ will you be my first". Dominique thought it was funny how Andrea could just be blunt on what she wanted. Dominique's shirt said, "I want a hickey from Nicky". She wanted to sound poetic and had remembered one of her favorite movies, which was grease. Larissa's shirt said "I want to ride you train" She had the most trouble coming up her line.
"The boys are sure to see these" Dominique said grinning.
"Of course with the front row seats and the catchy logos we are sure to be spotted" Andrea replied.
AT 7 when the ticket booth opened they bought there tickets and went straight home to shower. They couldn't wait for the concert in 3 weeks. Little did they know the concert was about to change their lives.
chapter 4 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 4
The night of the concert finally came. The girls were getting ready to go.
"IM so excited" Larissa said with a smile.
"I know we are so going to get some attention with these shirts" Andrea replied with a smirk.
The girls were wearing their t-shirts with blue jean flares. They all decided to put some make up on and pulled their hairs up in a ponytail. When they arrived at the concert all three girls were heading towards their seats.
"I have to go to the bathroom," Larissa said.
"OK we will be in are seats" Dominique said.
"Alright be in a few minutes". Larissa said.
She walked around the arena for 10 minutes before she finally found it. After she was finished she started walking back the way she came.
"Um OK where am I going" Larissa wondered.
She walked around in a circle.
"Shit IM lost"
She wasn't looking where she was going so she ran into a hard body.
"Ouch" she yelled.
"Oh IM sorry I wasn't watching where I was going are you ok" A young man asked her.
She looked up to see his face and immediately turned a deep crimson red.
"IM um fine" She stuttered.
She was looking into a familiar pair of deep green eyes.
"IM Kevin but you probably already knew that" he laughed.
"Yes I do that’s why IM here" she replied. "Good one Larissa" she scolded herself.
"So what's your name" He asked with a smile.
"Larissa" she answered.
"That’s a pretty name just like you" Kevin replied.
Larissa just blushed. "You look hot too".
"Listen I would love to stay and talk more with you but duty calls I will be sure to spot you with that shirt on stage" Kevin said.
Larissa blushed some more. "Yea ok bye Kevin.
"Bye Larissa" and with that he walked towards backstage.
She just smiled and walked towards the seats.

Backstage the boys were getting ready to start the show. Nick was feeling a little bit better about the whole Willa business. Each day he got over her more and more. He looked over at AJ. Ever since he had told the guys what happened with Sara he had been depressed. AJ was trying to keep it together but they all knew he was still trying to get over her and they also knew that deep down he did miss her. He was the same old AJ when the guys would mess around but any other time he was very quiet.
Kevin walked into the dressing room with a smile on his face.
"Hey Train what's with the goofy grin" Nick asked.
"Nothing can't a guy smile," He asked not lessening the smile.
"It's about a girl isn't it" Brian teased.
Kevin just smiled wider.
"It is isn't it" AJ piped up.
"YEA so what if it is" Kevin challenged.
"OK cuz who is she" Brian, asked.
So Kevin told them about his encounter with Larissa.
"Wow that’s a way to get a girls heart" Nick joked.
"Shut up Nick". All 4 guys said in unison.
"Jeesh tough crowd" Nick muttered.
"Let's get ready for the show," Howie said changing the subject.

Larissa finally showed at their seats.
"So where in the hell where you" Andrea asked.
'I got lost and bumped into Kevin" Larissa replied with a smile.
"You bumped into Kevin" Andrea exclaimed.
"Girl I want details" Dominique gushed.
So she told them about her little run in and after she finished both girl's mouths were hanging open.
"Wow looks like your dream is coming true and it sounds like he likes you" Andrea finally said.
"No he doesn't" Larissa answered.
"Andrea's right it sounds like he likes you and I wouldn't be surprised if he got our number by the end of the night" Dominique explained.
"OH Ok" Larissa said sarcastically.
Before anyone could disagree the lights dimmed.
"Its time for the show guys" Andrea exclaimed.
The girls all looked up at the stage to watch their favorite band.

The boys got on stage and started singing 'Get another boyfriend". Nick looked down at the crowd of people. He was excited to be performing in front of tons of people again. As he was singing his solo part he noticed a girl with the prettiest green eyes he had ever seen. He also noticed her shirt. Nick almost stopped singing and about tripped over his feet.
"Damn that girl is so pretty". He thought.
She was starring at him with a sweet smile.
AJ was singing and plastering a smile on his face. He was not in the mood to sing but its what he had to do. He was pretty good at fooling people. He had acted like the whole Sara disaster didn't bug him at all but it did and he knew the guys knew him to well to be fooled. As he was singing the chorus he noticed a girl with a shirt that had his name on it. He thought the logo was cute. The girl had blonde hair and hazel eyes.
"Damn that girl is fine".
He had a gut feeling that there was something else that attracted him to her but couldn't figure it out.
All the guys during "I will never break you heart" were to each pick one girl to give a backstage pass and a single red rose to. As they were singing Nick knew instantly that he wanted to give his to the girl that he had liked when the concert started. He wanted to get to know her better.
Meanwhile AJ had decided on the girl that he felt he had a connection to. He wasn't about to let her go.
Kevin during the concert had found Larissa and wanted to give his stuff to her.
Brian and Howie had just randomly selected their girls. Kevin, AJ, and Nick couldn't wait to see their mystery ladies after the concert.
During the song “I’ll Never Break Your Heart” all three girls were having the time of their lives. Dominique watched as Nick sang his heart out.
"Damn that boy is fine," she thought to herself.
Suddenly Nick came over to her and gave her a red rose with a backstage pass. Dominique about passed out.
When Kevin gave Larissa the red rose and backstage pass she smiled and giggled.
Meanwhile Andrea was starring at AJ with the biggest smile she had ever smiled in her life. Next thing she knew AJ came up to her and gave her the same red rose and backstage pass that her other two best friends had received. Her eyes were wide. And when AJ winked at her she had to use all her strength to keep her from raping the man on stage. After the concert was over all three girls were screaming and hugging each other.
" OK guys lets go meet our men" Andrea said 10 minutes later after they had finally calmed down and composed themselves.
Chapter 5 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter Five
The three girls made their way back stage where it was crowded. They were so excited but didn't want to another screaming fan that would annoy the boys so they composed themselves and walked into the line. They showed the bodyguards their passes and went to the guy's lounging room. They walked in and were greeted by the 5 guys.
"Hey girls come on in and make your selves at home" Brian greeted.
"OK thanks" Andrea said.
They first got the autographs and were sitting around talking. They all ended up talking in their own little conversations.
"So its nice to see you again" Kevin said to Larissa.
They were both sitting on the couch.
"Good to see you again too and thanks for picking me to come hang with you" Larissa replied shyly.
"You know IM glad I bumped into you cause I want to get to know you better that’s why I picked you to come back stage". Kevin explained.
"AWW Kevin that’s so sweet".
Kevin just blushed. "IM wondering can I have your number so I can call you sometime and we can get together" He asked.
"Sure" Larissa answered.
So Larissa gave Kevin her number and they continued to talk.

Meanwhile Nick and Dominique were playing Mario Kart on Nicks Nintendo 64.
"IM beating you haha" Dominique said rubbing it in.
"You are so immature" Nick said grinning.
"OH you should talk" you’re the one who is being a sore loser" Dominique shot back.
Nick just stuck his tongue out. Dominique rolled her eyes but grinned.
"Damn that boy is hot when he acts like a kid," she thought to herself.
"You know the reason I picked you to come backstage is because when I looked out into the crowd I noticed your eyes and I have this feeling that we are going to be close friends" Nick said with a genuine Nick Carter 100-watt smile. Dominique thought she was going to melt.
"Nick your really sweet" she answered.
Nick blushed. "I try". "IM wondering can I have your number so I can call you" he asked nervously.
"Yes you can" Dominique said.
She gave Nick her number and they continued playing video games and messing around like old friends.

Andrea and AJ were playing poker at the oak table at the back of the room.
"Get ready to lose $200.00 dollars cause I have a full house" AJ said smiling gathering the money in his arms.
"Not so fast Mclean that’s some good cards but IM sorry that’s just not good enough". Andrea said smirking.
She showed him her cards with a grin. "A royal flush eatim and weep" and with that started stuffing her pockets with cash.
"I win I win I win" Andrea exclaimed jumping up and down.
She knew she was acting like a little kid but she didn’t care. Just meeting AJ had given her all the extra energy plus she wanted to fuck him left and right at that moment so she had to do something to control her hormones.
AJ just smiled. 'You know I think you and me could become good friends because we are alike so can I have your number" He asked.
Andrea just smiled and said sure and gave out the number.
After an hour the guy's manager said they had to get going. The girls didn't want to leave but were looking forward to there calls. They had gotten to know Howie and Brian near the end when they were all talking in a big group. In the car the girls were all gossiping about there night.
"I can't believe we met them," Larissa said with a content sigh.
"I know me neither" Dominique replied with a dreamy smile.
"So I saw you and Kevin "talking" what did you talk about" Andrea asked with a smug smile.
"We just talked about different things and than he asked for our number so I gave it to him and he is supposed to call tomorrow night.
"OOOH seems like both of you are going to get hooked up," Andrea said with a smirk.
"No we are not he just likes me as a friend" Lariisa replied.
"YOU know IM always right and I have a hunch that you both are going to hook up with your guys so if I say IM right than IM right.
"You're right about Larissa but not about me". Dominique said.
"You and Nick were flirting like no tomorrow so don't give me that he likes me as a friend bull shit". Andrea said getting frustrated.
"Nick just broke up with WILLA he is still hurting from what that Bitch did to him I don't think he is ready to move on". Dominique explained.
"He will date you in time just watch". Andrea said.
"Well what about you I could tell AJ likes you I know you two will get together". Dominique said matter of factly.
" Ok first off he doesn't like me like that and secondly he just got his heart broken by silicon Sara so he isn't ready to date and the third and also the most important one I DON'T DATE"! Andrea replied getting frustrated.
The girls just looked out the window in their own worlds of that night. Dominique and Andrea knew that AJ was the one to change her mind because they were meant to be. Andrea was having thoughts about AJ and what it would be like to date him.
"Would I ever date AJ if he asked" Andrea wondered.

The guys were all in Brian's hotel room doing the guy-bonding thing.
"So Kevin you looked cozy with Larissa" Brian teased.
"So I like her and IM going to at least be good friends so leave me alone Brian" Kevin said frustrated. "Besides it looks like our little Nicky found a new "Friend" today," Kevin said grinning.
"What Dominique and I are friends I just met her today train" Nick said.
"Oh come on Frack admit it you like her as more than a friend" Brian replied.
Nick couldn't look him in the eye and the redness that was creeping across his cheeks gave it away and he knew the guys saw it.
Nick sighed. "Ok you got me yes I like her as more happy now".
"Yes" Brian, howie and Kevin, said in unison. That’s when the guys noticed AJ looking into space with a goofy grin.
"You who AJ you with us" Kevin asked him waving his hand in his face.
Finally Aj came back to life. "Uh what did you guys say," he asked completely clueless.
That just made all the guys bust up laughing.
"Someone's in love" Nick teased.
"SO IM not the only one so are you and Kevin" he whined.
"We were talking about the girls while you were in lala land and quit whining that’s what Nick does you should know better" Kevin said sternly.
"Hey" Nick whined.
"SEE what did I say" Kevin said amused. With that Nick hit Kevin with a pillow which just started a pillow fight with all 5 of them.
chapter 6 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 6
The next day Dominique got home from her last class of the day to see that her friends weren't home yet.
"Well let's see what we have in the fridge," she thought after dropping her school stuff in her bedroom.
All they had was leftover pizza and a half a jug of milk.
"Looks like we have to go to the store again" she muttered.
Just than the phone rang.
"Hello"
"Uh Hi is Dominique their". A male's voice asked.
"Yea this is her who is this"? She asked with curiosity.
"This is Nick," he said with hesitation.
"OH hey Nick" Dominique replied with a grin creeping up on her face. "How are you"?
"Im fine how bout you"?
"IM ok I was wondering how would you like to have dinner with me tonight". He asked.
Dominique could tell he was nervous as hell.
"Sure what time"?
"How about 7 I will pick you up". Nick answered.
"OK see you at 7 bye Nick" Dominique chirped.
"Bye Dominique".
After Dominique hung up the phone she bounded into her room to get ready.

Andrea got out of her journalism class just in time to see AJ standing there with 2 red roses.
"Hey their sexy" AJ greeted with a smug look.
"Hey their yourself" Andrea replied. "Damn he looks good today," she thought to herself.
He was wearing a black tight shirt with a pair of sagging jeans showing his boxers.
Andrea smirked. "Nice Boxers" she teased.
AJ looked down at his sponge Bob Square pants boxers hanging out.
"Shit" he muttered.
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone including the guys" she whispered in his ear.
AJ shrudderd. "What this girl does to me is amazing". He thought to himself.
"Thanks for the roses that was sweet of you". Andrea answered.
"Well you know me IM the romance type of guy" AJ replied smoothly.
Andrea just laughed. "Sure sure so tell me why are you here". She asked with curiosity.
"I was wondering if you would want to go see a movie with me" AJ asked.
Andrea thought about it. "Well normally I don't go on dates but he just looks so damn cute so what the hell," she thought. "OK but first IM going to call my friends to let them know".
"Ok" AJ shrugged
.Andrea whipped out her cell phone and dialed the familiar number.
"Hello" a voice answered out of breath.
"Hey Dominique its Andrea IM going to the movies with AJ so don't wait up". She explained.
"Holy shit your going on a date let me tell Larissa she just got home". She yelled. L-A-R-I-S-S-A get on the phone quick" Dominique screamed.
"Damn IT Dominique don't yell into the phone I think you broke my ear drum". Andrea replied rubbing her ear.
AJ just laughed.
Andrea heard Larissa get on and almost drop the phone.
"OH my god IM so happy girl" Larissa exclaimed.
"Yeah yeah I got to go what are you two doing tonight," Andrea asked.
"IM going out with Nick tonight" Dominique squealed.
"Awesome you have fun tonight and I want details when I get home" Andrea warned.
"Will do you have fun too and relax" Dominique advised.
"Thanks will do what are you doing tonight Larissa" Andrea asked her.
"IM helping Dominique pick out what to wear" She replied.
"Hold on there's a beep," Dominique said.
After a few minutes she got back on.
"UM listen I got to go get ready for my date and that was Kevin for Larissa so I will see you when you get home" Dominique explained.
"OK have fun Dominique and Larissa if you go out with Kevin tonight than I want details to" She warned also.
"OK I will see you later bye," she said happily.
"Bye" Andrea replied back.
"Damn you women are the biggest gossips" Aj commented.
"We try" Andrea said smugly.
"Well me lady shall we" AJ said in a very bad accent.
Andrea giggled."We shall".

"Hey Kevin IM back" Larissa said after leaving Kevin hanging for a few minutes.
"Its OK I was wondering since Nick is taking Dominique out and AJ Andrea and Brian and Howie are out visiting family before the tour I was wondering if you would like to do something". He wondered.
"Sure since no one will be home how about we watch some movies from blockbuster here on the couch?" She asked.
"Sure I will stop at blockbuster on my way and pick up some movies". Kevin explained.
"OK sounds good IM looking forward to it," She said smiling.
"Me too see you soon bye" Kevin answered.
"Bye" Larissa repeated.
After she put the phone down she walked into Dominique's room. "Lets get you ready" larissa called
chapter 7 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 7
"OK finished you look awesome" Larissa said after putting the final touches of her make up.
"So do I really look ok," Dominique asked nervously.
"Yes you do you are going to blow Nick away". Larissa replied with a smile.
Dominique was wearing a tan colored summer dress with dressy sandals. Larissa had put up Dominique's hair in a French twist and had put her makeup on.
"Thanks for everything" Dominique said giving Larissa a hug.
"No problem you just go and have fun" Larissa replied.
"You too I want details with you and Kevin" Dominique teased.
"Of course" Larissa said laughing.
Just than the doorbell rang.
"Go get it" Larissa said shoving Dominique towards the door,
"Ok IM going" She answered.
Dominique took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Damn" Dominique thought after taking a look at Nick.
He was wearing a blue sweater with khakis and a pair of dress shoes. His hair was spiky.
"OK keep control" Dominique scolded herself.
Nick was just starring at her with his mouth dropped open.
"Wow you look amazing" Nick breathed. Dominique blushed. "Thanks you look hot" she replied.
Now Nick was blushing.
"These are for you" Nick said holding out a dozen roses.
"AWW nick your so sweet" Dominique gushed.
"I try" he joked.
"Come on in while I put these in water than we can go" Dominique said walking into the kitchen to look for a vase.
"Hey Nick" Larissa said walking into the room.
"Hey its Larissa right" he asked hoping he didn't fuck it up.
"Yea" she replied.
"OK ready to go" Dominique said bounding into the room grabbing her purse.
"OK lets go" Nick answered.
"OK guys have fun" Larissa called.
"You two with Kevin" Nick replied with a grin. Larissa rolled her eyes. After they left she closed the door. "Now to get ready for Kevin," she said to the empty apartment.

AJ and Andrea had decided to go see stealing Harvard, which was really funny. They had bought a tub of popcorn and each had a soft drink. During the middle of the movie they had both put there hands in the tub of popcorn and they touched at the bottom. Andrea felt butterflies in her stomach and turned to look at AJ. AJ just smiled and turned back at the movie. The truth was neither one were really paying attention to the movie.
"I can't be falling for AJ because if I do that means IM going to have to date him and I don't date" she was thinking to herself.
Meanwhile AJ was doing his own thinking.
"Wow I have never felt like this before not even with Sara". "I really like her and I want to date her". He was thinking to himself.
Suddenly Andrea felt an arm going over her shoulder.
"Shit what do I do?""Am I ready for this"? "But I am really comfortable and actually like it" Andrea smiled and snuggled up to AJ.

Larissa was finishing up getting ready when the doorbell rung. Larissa had put on a pair of jeans and T-shirt and had pulled her hair in a bun. "Her goes nothing," she thought to herself. She opened the door.
"Hey" Kevin said with two bags in his hands.
"Hey Kevin" Larissa said taking one of the bags into the kitchen. "So what's all this" She asked curious.
"Well I rented "A walk to remember" for us to watch and decided to pick up some Chinese food for dinner". Kevin explained.
"Awe Kevin you didn't have to do that but it was really sweet". Larissa gushed.
"I wanted to" Kevin said softly.
Larissa smiled. "Lets go watch that movie and eat" She suggested.
"OK lets go" Kevin replied.
They both walked into the living room and popped in the movie. They ate their dinner talking about their favorite movies and bands. During the middle of the movie they were cuddling up and soon were make out for the rest of the movie.

Nick had taken Dominique to a very nice restaurant that was on the beach. They were seated outside talking and watching the waves crash on the sand. After they both had ordered they were talking about everything possible just getting to know each other.
"So what are you majoring in" Nick asked her.
"Well IM majoring in pre med. and I have every intention in enrolling in med. School". Dominique explained.
"Wow IM sure you will be a very good doctor". He smiled warmly.
" Thanks". She replied.
"Your welcome".
After dinner Nick took Dominique home even though neither wanted the date to end.
"Well I had a good time tonight," Nick said softly.
"Me too" Dominique replied with a smile.
Nick leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.
"Night Dominique I will call you tomorrow" Nick whispered.
"OK night Nick" Dominique whispered back.
After Nick left Dominique smiled and walked in the house.
"OH shit"she cried.
chapter 8 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 8
"Oh shit" Dominique cried.
She had just walked in on Kevin and Larissa on the couch making out. Both of them jumped apart.
"UM IM um really sorry I will be going now," Dominique said awkwardly closing the door behind her.
"Shit that was weird," Kevin said after a few minutes
."Yeah I guess we lost track of the time" Larissa replied with a smile.
"Looks like I better be going" Kevin replied getting up.
"OH ok" Lariisa answered disappointed.
She really didn't want him to leave.
"I will call you tomorrow," Kevin said softly.
"OK talk to you tomorrow" Larissa replied with a sigh.
Kevin kissed her cheek.
"Bye" he said opening the door and leaving.
"Bye" she whispered.

After the movie AJ dropped Andrea home.
"I had a good time tonight," AJ said once he pulled up to the building.
"Me too" Andrea replied with a smile.
"Can I call you tomorrow?" Aj asked.
"You better" she replied.
" Night". AJ said,
"OK night" Andrea answered.
AJ kissed her lips softly and than pulled away after a minute. Andrea got out of the car. And waved as he sped off. Andrea slowly started walking towards her apartment with a silly grin on her face. "She saw Dominique walking out of the building.
"Hey Dominique where are you going" Andrea asked suspiciously.
"I just walked in on Larissa and Kevin and they were lip locked" Dominique explained.
Andrea busted out laughing.
"It wasn't funny it was embarrassing I felt like a retard" Dominique replied.
Just than they saw walk out of the apartment building and get in his car and leave.
"Looks like its OK for us to go back to the apartment" Andrea said trying to stifle a laugh. Dominique rolled her eyes and both girls made their way to the apartment.
They walked in to find Larissa in her Pajamas making popcorn.
"Hey guys your home" She called from the kitchen.
"YA UM IM sorry about earlier I didn't mean to intrude its just I didn't know you were busy" Dominique explained apologetically.
"Its OK we lost track of the time". Larissa replied coming into the living room with a bowl of popcorn.
"Why don't you guys get in your pajamas and tell me about your dates since you obviously know about mine" Larissa suggested.

Nick got back to the hotel and was talking to Brian about his date with Dominique.
"Dude you really like this one huh" Brian commented.
"Yeah I really do I mean she is different" Nick replied getting that distant look in his eye.
"Who is different a voice" Asked at the door.
Nick looked and saw AJ, Howie, and Kevin walk in.
"Dominique" Nick said.
"So AJ and Kevin aren't the only ones that had a good time on their dates" Howie teased.
"What are you guys doing here?" Brian asked with curiosity.
"Kevin called a meeting he has something he needs to tell us" AJ answered.
"All the guys made themselves comfortable in Nicks room. Nick and Brian sitting on Nick's bed and Howie and AJ sitting on the floor while Kevin continued standing.
"OK guys I got a call from our manager and the tour has been moved 2 days from now instead of next week". Kevin explained grimly.
"What" all-4 guys yelled in unison?
"IM sorry they just thought it would be better to start early so I suggest you guys all start packing now". Kevin advised.
"We have to tell the girls," AJ said grimly.
Neither one of the guys were looking forward to it. They were so sad. Everybody left the room. Nick just sighed.
"Better start getting ready" he muttered bitterly getting out his suitcase out of the closet.
chapter 9 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 9
The next day the girls were glad it was Friday. After Dominique's last class she walked into the apartment and saw both her roommates in the living room watching the real world.
"Hey guys" Dominique said throwing her backpack on her bed.
"Hey what do you guys want to do tonight?" Andrea asked. "Just than the phone rang. "I got it" Andrea called.
She walked over to the phone.
"Hello" She asked.
"Hey this is Howie". Howie said through the phone.
"Hey Howie how is it going" Andrea asked. Dominique and Larissa walked behind Andrea to see what this call was about.
"IM fine but the reason IM calling is Kevin, AJ, Brian, Nick and myself are inviting the three of you to come clubbing with us tonight because we have something important to tell you guys". He explained.
"Uh OK what time should we be ready?" Andrea asked nervously. She had a feeling it wasn't good.
"Be ready by 6" Howie replied.
"OK see you guys at 6 bye" Andrea answered hanging up.
She turned to the two girls.
"Well what was that about" Dominique asked.
"We are all along with the guys are going clubbing tonight because they have something important to tell us and I have a feeling its not good". Andrea explained.
"We better go get ready" Larissa said.
"Yep" Dominique replied.
All three girls went to get ready.

"I called the girls we are picking them up at 6". Howie announced after Andrea hung up.
"OK lets get ready cause I want to have a fun free night before we go on that damn tour" AJ said already going back to his room.
"Good idea we don't want to be late picking them up" Kevin replied. "Also make sure you all are completely packed cause there will be no time". He advised.
"Yes sir" Nick answered saluting Kevin.
"Don't be a smartass Nick or I will kick your ass so bad you won't be able to stand got it" Kevin warned with a smile.
"Yes Kevin" Nick said with a smirk.
"Good lets get going"

By the time the 6 arrived the girls were ready to go. Dominique had gone with a black mini skirt with a blue tube top and had pulled her hair in butterfly clips. Andrea was wearing skintight black leather pants with a butterfly tube top and piled her blonde hair in a bun. Larissa was wearing a red tube top with leopard print pants and had left her curly hair down. The girls were finishing up their make up when the doorbell rang.
"I got it Dominique called.
She opened the door to find Nick.
"Wow you look sexy tonight" He said his mouth dropped opened.
"EWW tell your boy to quit drooling on the carpet," Andrea said walking to the door with a look of disgust.
Nick just rolled his eyes. "You ladies ready" He asked.
"Yeah l-a-r-I-s-s-a lets go" Andrea hollered.
"Damn woman not in my ears" Nick whined. Andrea walked up to Nick's ear and yelled "HI Nick".
Nick grabbed his ear. "Fucking stop that," He yelled.
"How about No" Andrea said smirking.
Luckily for Nick Larissa came out of her bedroom.
"Lets Go" She said.
When they arrived at the club they all ordered drinks. All of them ordered sodas but AJ and Andrea.
"You guys are party poopers," Andrea said after the waiter left.
"No we just want to be sober" Larissa replied.
"So don't keep us in suspense tell us what you wanted to say" Dominique asked eagerly.
All three girls noticed their facial expressions darken.
"Well our tour was pushed a little bit early" Kevin started.
Andrea narrowed her eyes "how soon".
"We leave tomorrow morning," Brian said sadly. All three girl's face fell. After a few minutes of silence Nick asked Dominique to dance.
"Sure" she replied.
It was a slow song. As the two swayed to the music Dominique said "IM going to miss you".
"IM going to miss you too and IM wondering and its OK if you say no because I know its not fair of you too wait around but will you be my girlfriend"? He asked.
Dominique was surprised. She didn't think he was ready but she guessed she was wrong.
"I would love to and IM don't mind waiting 2 months" she finally said.
Nick grinned that 100-watt smiled that she liked so much.
"Awesome" he replied.

Meanwhile Kevin and Larissa were laughing and watching AJ and Andrea tearing up the dance floor.
"They are cute match aren't they" Larissa asked with a grin.
"Yeah they are so much alike I believe they are meant to be" Kevin replied. "Just like me and you" Larissa just looked at him and gave a soft smile. "You really think we are".
"Yeah I do IM going to really miss you and I am wondering will you go out with me" Kevin asked his eyes pleading.
"Yes I will and IM going to miss you too" she replied.
Kevin kissed her and the two just gazed at each other.

After a few hours AJ and Andrea were completely wasted. They were giggling like crazy about anything and everything. When the song "Everybody" came on Brian took Dominique to dance and Kevin and Larissa went to dance. AJ and Andrea were already dancing.
"EVERYBODY YEAH ROCK YOUR BODY YEAH EVERYBODY ROCK YOUR BODY RIGHT BACKSTREETS BACK ALL RIGHT" Andrea sang at the top of her lungs.
AJ just laughed at her. Are you getting bored"? AJ slurred.
"Yeah why" Andrea asked.
"Cause I have got an idea" He said with a mischievous grin.
"And what's that" she asked.
"I think you look hot tonight and I want you lets go back to my hotel room and you know" Aj winked. Andrea's face lit up. "Hell yeah AJ lets go fuck" she replied already dragging him off the dance floor and out of the club.
chapter 10 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 10
Andrea woke up the next morning with a headache bigger than Germany. After her eyes adjusted from the sunlight pouring into the room she realized it wasn't her bedroom.
"Where the hell am I" She wondered aloud.
After a few minutes the night slowly started coming back to her.
"I remember going to the club with the girls and the boys because they had something to tell us" She thought to herself. "They told us they were leaving for the tour which I believe is today" Andrea recalled.
Andrea looked down at her body and saw she had nothing on.
"OH my god did I do it with AJ last night?" she asked herself.
She tried to remember more. "After we got there AJ and I bought a few alcoholic drinks which we were the only ones and than he asked to… oh my I did fuck AJ last night". She cried.
A smile started to form on her face. She turned over to AJ side of the bed to find an envelope with her name on it. She opened it to find a letter and began to read it. It said:

Dear Andrea,
Last night I had a really good time and IM not just talking about the club. There is some aspirin in the bathroom for that headache. Lol. I am sorry I had to leave you hanging but duty calls. I didn't wake you before I left cause you needed to sleep but IM disappointed I couldn't be there when you woke up. Anyway I wanted to ask you out last night but I talked to your roommates and they said you have sworn off dating. But the thing is I like you a lot and IM going to ask you out now. Just think it over and the day I come home from the tour you can tell me your answer. That gives you two months. I hope you say yes because I promise never to hurt you. Well I got to go time to leave here is my cell phone number 654-9076 and my email address is boner69@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon bye
Love, AJ

Andrea smiled after finishing the note. She had no idea what to do about him but figured she would think about that later. Andrea got out of bed and got dressed. Than she took some aspirin and left the hotel room.

Dominique was in her room listening to music thinking about Nick and how much she missed him. She had gotten his cell phone and email along with Brian's cell phone and email. Her and Brian had a blast the night before dancing when Nick refused to dance anymore cause Kevin made fun of him. Her and Brian had gotten close. They had talked and laughed like they were old best friends. After listening to Nick sing I need you tonight she walked into the living room to see Larissa sulking.
"I know I miss my man too," Dominique said with a reply.
"I have his cell number and email but its not the same" She whined.
Before Dominique could reply Andrea walked in. Both girls immediately started laughing.
Andrea glared. "And what might I ask is so fucking funny".
" Last night you were making an ass of yourself by yelling lyrics to backstreets back" Larissa answered, Andrea's face turned a rosy red.
"We also know what you did last night" Dominique said with a grin.
"So what leave me alone or I won't hesitate to use the bat" Andrea warned.
Both girls were quiet.
"IM going to take a shower than we all do something" Andrea explained making her way to her bathroom.
"OK" both replied in unison.
chapter 11 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 11
2 months flew by for all three of the girls. They were busy with classes and working in hopes to help pass the time till the boys came back. Dominique kept in contact mostly with Brian who was now her best guy friend and Nick. He emailed her almost everyday along with Brian too. He called a few times a week. Dominique missed Nick like crazy. It was now February and the boys weren't expected to be home until the end of February. Dominique. Andrea and Larissa were disappointed that the boys weren't going to be home for Valentines so they had plans to veg out and make it a girls night. Dominique checked her email and had 2 in her inbox. One from Nick and one from Brian. After emailing both of them she joined Andrea and Larissa in the living room where they were watching ER.
"Hey guys" Dominique said with a sigh plopping down on the couch.
"Hey what were you doing in your room" Andrea asked.
"Checked my email and got one from Brian and one from Nick" She explained.
"What he have to say," Larissa asked curiously,
"Nick's email basically said the usual I miss you, I wish I was with you, IM sorry I can't be there for Valentines Day that kind of thing. Brian's basically said I miss you Can't wait to see you and was telling me funny stories of Nick" Dominique recalled.
"Yeah same with Kevin's he emailed me earlier and said the same stuff". Larissa replied.
"AJ emailed me this morning saying the same thing its not fair that they won't be here so we get to spend the holiday alone" Andrea said glumly.
"So have you decided on what you're going to tell AJ whether or not to be hid girlfriend" Dominique asked.
"To tell you the truth IM still not sure at all" Andrea replied with a shrug.
"You have had the last two months to think about this I don't see the problem in saying yes" Dominique explained.
Yeah she is right what's to think about you like him he likes you" Larissa added.
"Listen up and listen good I don't date and you know that and it was a shock to be asked out by AJ and I want to date him but I don't want to risk getting hurt again I can't deal with it so that is why IM still not sure". Andrea explained frustrated.
"All IM saying is give him a chance because if you don't you will regret it and will hurt both of you just think about that" Dominique advised. Andrea sighed she had a lot of thinking to do.

Nick and the other guys were in bad moods. They wanted to be able to spend Valentines Day with their girlfriends or at least the ones that had girlfriends. The tour was to end in late February. Their last destination was LA.The boys next stop was Las Vegas. Nick was watching TV. Kevin came in and sat down.
"Hey Nick watcha watching" He asked.
"Nothing" Nick mumbled.
"Aren't we quiet today" Kevin observed.
"IM not in a good mood" Nick said sighing.
"Cheer up Nick its not the end of the world" Kevin answered.
"You know what Kev excuse me for being upset because I won't get to spend the most romantic holiday with my girlfriend who I haven't seen in fucking 2 months" Nick yelled.
"What the hell is going on in here" AJ asked coming into the room following behind were Howie and Brian.
"Look Nick IM upset too I want to see Larissa as bad as you want to see Dominique but I don't see a way too with a concert the next day" Kevin replied sternly.
"I want to see Andrea so bad I feel ready to scream isn't there anything we can do" AJ whined. Kevin thought for a few minutes. Suddenly his face lit up with a big smile.
"I think I have got an Idea.
Chapter 12 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 12
Dominique slowly trudged up to her apartment after work on Valentines Day. She had just spent the last 12 hours listening to the people talk about their plans and frankly she was sick of hearing about it. She was in a bad mood that Nick wouldn't be there. All three of the girls understood they had a job to do but it didn't mean they had to like it.
"IM home" Dominique called.
Both girls were in there pajamas watching TV.
"Hey Dominique how was work," Larissa asked.
"Exhausting I hate working the midnight to nine in the morning shift". Dominique complained. "IM going to go take a bath than we can decide what to do to drown are sorrows of this suck wad holiday".
"I was thinking of making it crazy for heath ledger night" Andrea suggested.
"OK sounds good" Larissa replied.
"IM up for that but first IM heading to the shower". Dominique said walking towards her bathroom.
The girls had gone out and picked up all the Heath Ledger movies they could find at blockbuster and the went to the store to pick up a few snacks. At around three Andrea decided to go take a shower before they settled in for the night. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.
"Wonder who that is" Dominique asked opening the door.
There stood a delivery boy.
"Is they're a Dominique, Larissa and Andrea here," He asked in a flat tone.
"Um yes" Dominique replied utterly confused.
"Sign here" He answered.
Dominique signed for all three and collected the packages in his hand. After she shut the door she called Larissa.
"L-a-r-I-s-s-a come here" She yelled.
"What" She asked coming out of the kitchen?
"We all have packages" Dominique replied.
"Um ok" larissa said slowly raising her eyebrows. Dominique set Andreas on the table since she was taking her shower still. Both girls opened their packages to find a gorgeous dress for each of them. Dominique's was a baby blue lacey spaghetti strapped dress. "Wow" she breathed. Larissa's was a pink dress similar to Dominique's.
"This is so beautiful" She exclaimed.
"Who sent these". Dominique checked her box to find a piece of paper. Dominique read it aloud.
"Open the front door".
Both girls looked at each other with a look of puzzlement. Larissa did as the note said and opened the front door. There stood all 5 guys with three red roses in each of their hands. "Surprise" they said in unison. Both girls stood there their mouths wide open from shock. Finally after a couple of minutes Dominique finally spoke
"Oh my god come in" She replied ushering them in.
all the guys gave them a rose.
"Where is Andrea" AJ asked.
"In the shower" Dominique replied.
"Interesting IM going to go see her" He said a smile growing on his face.
"Well she will be surprised," Larissa said with a smirk.
"So what are you guys doing here I thought you have a concert tomorrow in Tucson' Dominique asked after hugging all of them and finally IN Nick's arms.
"Well we were all bummed we couldn't be here so we managed to get away for tonight". "We still have to leave later tonight we wish we could stay longer" Kevin explained holding Larissa. '
That's so sweet of you guys" Larissa gushed happily.
"We will be back after the tour ends at the end of the month, than we get a break so we can hang out all we want"Nick said.
"This is a surprise thanks guys it means a lot," Larissa said.
"Also thanks for the dresses they are beautiful" Dominique added giving Nick a kiss on the cheek.
"We saw it in a store and we wanted you guys to wear it when we take you out tonight so go get dressed" Brian answered.
"OK" both said in unison while running into their rooms to get ready.

Meanwhile AJ had quietly slipped into Andrea's room. Each girl had their own bathroom connected in the rooms so AJ didn't have to worry about any of the other two coming in. AJ locked her bedroom door and had brought 2 packages into the room. He heard the shower water turn off.
"HMM I want a peak," He thought evilly.
He slowly opened the bathroom door, which was not locked without any noise. Andrea's back was to him but she was wearing his favorite thing on her nothing. He smiled and licked his lips. Andrea turned around.
'Oh my fucking god" she screamed.
"Hey babe".
It was obvious that he had startled her cause she was trying to catch her breath.
"What are you doing here?" she finally asked once her breathing was back to normal.
"The guys and I were going crazy with out you guys and we pulled some strings to come see you even though we have to leave later tonight". Andrea smiled and ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug and kiss she had ever given anyone. Finally after he let go of her did she realize what she wasn't wearing?
"Shit" She muttered picking up a towel off the floor.
"Don't do that I have other things in mind but first I have a few surprise's for you". He said.
He left the bathroom and came back with 2 boxes one with holes in it and one with out. The first one she opened was a green silk dress.
"Its beautiful" She whispered.
"Dominique and; Larissa have the same dress except theirs is blue and pink". "We found those dresses in a store and thought you guys would look breathtaking in them when we took you guys out to dinner but I have other things in mind for us so we won't be going". He smiled mischievously.
"MR. MCLEAN you are so bad" She giggled.
"You know it" he smirked.
The second package she opened the lid and found a small English sheep dog that was white with the cutest brown eyes Andrea had ever seen.
"OH my god AJ a dog I have always wanted one how did you know" She asked excitedly.
"You mentioned it to me" He said simply. "Do you like" He asked.
"Yes I love it thank you so much" Andrea cried hugging the dog than putting it down and hugging AJ.
"What are you going to name it?" He asked.
"I think IM going to name it Sparky," She said.
"Cute name but right now I am feeling hard so lets make this a Valentines day you will never forget" AJ whispered in his ear before taking the towel off and scooping her up in his arms and carrying Andrea to her bed.
Chapter 13 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 13
After an hour Dominique came out of her bedroom dressed in the dress the guys had bought. She had twisted her hair up. All the guys were watching TV. Larissa walked out with her hair straightens. The guys were still engulfed at the TV they were oblivious to the two girls standing there. Finally Kevin looked over and mouth dropped opened. Kevin poked Nick who was sitting on the armchair of the couch.
"What Kevin IM trying to watch…" Nick never finished his sentence. "Holy shit" He muttered and tried to sit up straight but fell over on to the floor. Everyone in the room laughed. Nick had never felt more humiliated in his life. His worst nightmare comes true.
'I fell right in front of 2 gorgeous looking girls one being my girlfriend good one" He thought to himself miserably.
The rest of the guys looked over at the girls.
"Wow you two look amazing" Howie commented.
"Thanks Howie" Dominique replied.
Larissa could only blush.
"Yeah you guts do look beautiful looks like us guys did good," Brian said.
"Yeah you did so are we ready to go" Dominique asked.
"What about AJ and Andrea"? Larissa asked.
"They aren't going to be joining tonight they have other plans" Kevin replied.
"Really like what" She asked cluelessly.
The others looked at each other and busted out laughing.
"What" Larissa asked sounding mad.
"Nothing sweetie let's go before it gets too late" Kevin suggested grabbing her hand.

Back in Andrea's room AJ and Andrea were laying under the covers with their sweaty bodies right next to each other.
"That was amazing' AJ said after catching his breath.
"OH yeah you are very satisfying" Andrea replied with a content sigh.
After a few minutes of silence AJ finally spoke.
"Remember before I went on tour I wrote you that letter".
"UM yeah" Andrea said knowing exactly where this conversation was going.
She still didn't have an answer so she was dreading it.
"Well I asked you if you would consider going out with me" He recalled.
'Look AJ IM going to be honest IM still thinking about it" She replied.
"Why did you decide to quit dating?" he asked sitting up.
"I hate talking about it but lets just stick with very bad experiences" Andrea summed up.
Aj was really curious but decided it was too painful so he didn't push it. "
I promise I will give my answer to you by the time you get back from the tour at the end of this moth which is only in 2 weeks" Andrea promised.
"OK I guess I can wait' AJ sighed.
"So what do you think we should do now" AJ asked with an evil grin.
Andrea pretended to think. 'Go find Heath Ledger and…"
"Hey" AJ cried tickling Andrea's sides.
"Stop it" Andrea, said in between giggles.
Finally after his tickling sub sided Andrea and AJ were at it again and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Around ten o'clock the other guys and Dominique and Larissa had come back from a nice dinner. Kevin and Nick had bought their girls a dozen red roses.
"Look guys we have to catch our plane at 11 so we have to head out". Kevin said grimly.
"OK but I want to spend a few minutes alone with Dominique" Nick pleaded. "I haven't been alone with her all night and it’s the last time for 2 weeks".
'OK nick you have 5 minutes". Kevin warned.
"I will go get AJ" Howie offered.
Nick took Dominique in to her room.
"IM going to miss you like crazy" Nick whispered in Dominique's ear after she had closed her door and Nick had pulled her in his arms.
"Me too" she replied solemnly.
"I will be back in 2 weeks and we can start making up for lost time" He said with a grin.
"IM going to hold you to that" Dominique answered with a smile.
Nick and Dominique made out till they heard Kevin say, "Time to go". Nick and Dominique strolled out hand in hand. They saw all the guys including AJ who had a grin the size of California on his face as well as Andrea who had put on her crumpled clothes that she had worn the day before. She had the glow. Larissa was sitting on Kevin's lap. After a couple of minutes the boys said good bye to the girls and left for the airport.
"So how was your night" Dominique teased Andrea.
"That's none of your business" Andrea retorted. The girls heard a noise in Andrea's room.
"What in the hell was that" Larissa asked her eyebrows arched.
"AJ bought me this" Andrea explained going into her room and returning a few seconds later with a puppy.
"AWW he is a cutie what's his name"? Dominique asked bending down to pet him.
"Sparky" Andrea answered.
"Now you can quit whining about not having a dog" Larissa said with a joking smile.
Andrea rolled her eyes. "So tell me what did you guys do tonight".
"We went out to dinner and had a blast" Larissa gushed.
"Well the night is still young so lets watch those movies so it will keep us from missing the guys for a couple of hours what do you guys say" She suggested.
"IM in" larrisa replied.
"Me too stick in that tape," Dominique said already jumping at her spot on the couch.
chapter 14 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 14
2 weeks later the girls were at the airport waiting for the boys to come home. They had spent the entire 2 weeks working, going to class and most of all convincing Andrea to date AJ. Andrea had finally decided to give it try which Dominique and Larissa had sighed with relief.
"Flight 342 from Los Angeles has arrived" The announcer announced.
"That’s them lets go to the gate" Andrea said. Once they arrived at the gate all the passengers were slowly making there way out. The first to come out was Howie. Howie turned and saw the three girls. He ran and gave them each a hug. Next came AJ.
"Hey baby" AJ said smiling running up and giving Andrea the biggest hug.
Brian followed out next.
"Hey Dominique" He said running and giving her a big hug.
"Hey Brian how was the flight" She asked after she pulled away.
"Just fine a little tiring but we are all glad to be home". He answered.
"HEY what about me" a voice called from behind Brian.
"Nicky your home" Dominique cried running and jumping on Nick nearly knocking him down.
"Well I could get used to this"Nick joked with a grin.
Kevin came stumbling out with three carry on bags.
"AWW baby let me help you with that". Larissa said making her way to Kevin and taking a bag.
"Thanks sweetie you’re a doll" He answered. Larissa looked at him strangely.
After the 8 had gone to the baggage claim Andrea drove them all home. Dominique was staying the night over at Nick's house and Larissa was going to spend the night at Kevin's. After Andrea had dropped everyone home she and AJ went over to his place.
"Home sweet home" Aj said with a sigh after he walked into the house dropping his stuff in the living room.
AJ sat on the couch and patted the place right next to him motioning for Andrea to sit down next to him. Andrea sat down and laid her head in his lap. It felt good to be in his arms she thought.
"So what's been going on with you" Aj asked trying to make small talk.
He figured he would make conversation before he got into what had been on his mind the last 2 weeks.
" Well classes are going good and IM almost finished with my first book" She replied proudly. '
That's awesome" He said with a grin.
IM going to be the first to read it right" He answered crossing his arms.
"You will be one of the first to read since you are my boyfriend" She explained.
"Hold up did you just say boyfriend" He asked eyeing her suspiciously.
"Yes AJ I did I have made the decision to say yes" She replied a smile on her face.
"YES" He cried.
Andrea just laughed.
"So let's go have some fun" AJ hinted wiggling his eyebrows. Andrea thought he looked adorable when he did that.
She laughed. AJ picked Andrea up and carried her to his bedroom.

At Nick's house Nick wanted to do something nice for Dominique so he was making the two of them dinner. They were having Chicken Parmesan and some soup. That’s all he had in the house. After putting the chicken Parmesan in the oven Nick went to the living room where Dominique was watching TV. He sat down next to her and she automatically laid her head on his shoulder.
"How is everything?" Nick asked.
"OK School is school and work is tiring but a good experience." Dominique replied.
"That’s good I know you will be a great doctor," He said sincerely.
"Thanks" She answered.
Dominique leaned up and kissed nick passionately on the lips. A few minutes later their kiss was interrupted by the smoke alarm going off in the kitchen.
"Shit" Nick said running into the kitchen with Dominique close behind.
Smoke was coming out of the oven. Nick got out the extinguisher and sprayed the smoke till it was gone than took out the now black chicken Parmesan. Nick threw it out and sat down in a chair.
'Fuck I try to do something nice for you and I go and screw it all up IM really sorry Dominique" Nick said with a sigh shoulders slumped.
Dominique tried to stifle a laugh but just busted out laughing. Nick just starred at her.
"What may I ask is so funny?" He asked looking confused.
"Nothing its just it sweet what you attempted to do but don't worry about it we can just order a pizza I have other ideas" She explained.
"Like what" he asked.
"Like this" She walked over to him and kissed him which led to his hand under his shirt and soon after they both forgot about dinner and went up to Nick's room.

Kevin and Larissa had decided to order Chinese and just relax on the couch with the TV. Larissa had been doing some thinking and had made a few changes in her plans. No one knew about her new plans so she decided to tell Kevin first.
'Hey Kevin I have made a few changes in my collage plans" She said.
Kevin looked at her. "Like what honey".
" Well I have decided to drop out of nursing school and become a chef". She replied.
"Are you sure you want to do that" He asked.
"Yes I mean I don't like blood and I hate dissecting and I really enjoy cooking more so IM going to the culinary arts school instead of nursing and next week IM going start changing my major and going into my new classes" She explained.
"IF it's something you really want to do IM behind you one hundred percent" Kevin replied reassuring her.
"Thanks Kevin" she said with a sigh.
"IM going to start looking for a job that is related to my new major.
After a few minutes of TV Kevin kissed her.
"IM ready to go up stairs" Kevin said with a sly smile.
"I like the way you think MR Richardson" Larissa said with a smirk. "But you have to catch me first" She answered already running up the stairs.
"Your so going to get it" Kevin said running after her.
chapter 15 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 15
The school year and summer went by so fast and before the girls knew it a year had past since the day the backstreet boys had come home from the tour. The boys were finishing up an album and were going to start touring again that up coming summer. The girls were on there second semester sophomore year in collage. Dominique and Nick were close and Dominique was really happy how there relationship was blossoming. Brian was her best guy friend other than nick. Dominique and Brian hung out when nick was busy. As for AJ and Andrea they were the horniest couple out of them all. She practically lived at AJ's. As for Kevin and Larissa they were close and almost inseparable. Dominique walked back to her apartment and grabbed the mail. "Bills, magazine ad. The mail was pretty much junk mail or bills the girls had to play except for the very last piece. It was a white envelope with her name on it. She opened it to find a message it read:
Dominique,
Listen bitch nick's mine and I will get rid of you if you don't back off.
Dominique's eyes went wide and her skin turned pale. Dominique walked around the apartment to be sure all the windows were locked as well as the front door. Suddenly the phone rang. Dominique jumped.
"Get a grip its just the phone don't worry about the letter it means nothing" She reassured herself.
"Hello" she asked her voice a little shaky.
"Hey babe are you ok you sound weird" Nick asked his voice concerned.
She hesitated on whether or not to tell him about it but decided against it. He had enough to deal with.
"IM fine just stressed is all".
"OK if your sure" he said sounding like he believed it.
"I am" she assured him.
'OK the reason IM calling is the guys and I want you, Larissa and Andrea over at my house tonight to hang out since we haven't seen much of you guys lately'. Nick explained.
"Sure I will tell the girls and we will be over around 6" Dominique replied.
"OK see you than I love you" he answered.
"I love you too," Dominique said back.
After she hung up with Nick she started calling the girls.

After her last class Andrea decided to go for a jog. It had been awhile since she had gotten the chance to get out and enjoy herself alone. As she was jogging her cell phone rang.
"Hello" She answered.
"Hey Andrea its Dominique IM calling because Nick just called and said him and the guys are meeting at his house since we haven't seen much of them and I told him OK we would be there at 6". Dominique explained.
"OK sounds good its 5 now IM going to be jogging back be there soon" She replied.
"OK IM going to call Larissa now so I will see you later bye" Dominique said hanging up.
"Bye" Andrea replied and put her phone back.
"Looks like I better get back so I can be with AJ," she thought to herself.
Andrea started thinking about the past year. She had fallen in love with him and knew he would never hurt her. Suddenly she stumbled over something.
"Ouch" she said rubbing her elbow.
She looked to see that she had tripped over someone's foot.
"Are you OK IM sorry I didn't mean to trip you" an Australian voice said. She turned and instantly recognized Heath Ledger.
"Its OK" She replied with a small smile.
"IM heath and you are"? He asked.
"IM Andrea" she answered politely.
"That’s cool I best be going here is my number call me anytime its not everyday I run into a pretty girl" He said walking away.
Andrea just blushed and smiled and stuck the number in her pants pocket and headed for home.

Larissa had taken a job at one of the finest restaurants in town. It was an Italian restaurant and she was a cook as part of her schooling. She was stirring spaghetti when she got a call from Dominique telling her were going over to Nick's to spend time with the guys. She was really excited because she hadn't seen much of Kevin lately between working on the new album and her working schedule. Suddenly a lady came into the kitchen.
"Is there a Larissa here".
"Yes IM Larissa" Larissa said walking over to the woman.
"HI IM from the culinary arts in Chicago and your teacher has informed me you are one of her best students and she gave me a sample of food that you had recently made and I believe she is right you do have a talent and I would like you to join our school" She explained.
"Wow" Larissa said.
It was one of the finest culinary arts in the country and she had always dreamed of going there.
"Just think about and get back to me by Friday".
"OK thank you so much" Larissa said as the women left.
Friday was only a week away.
"I can't wait to tell Kevin IM sure he would want me to go' She thought with a smile while finishing up her shift.
chapter 16 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 16
By six fifteen everyone had shown up at Nick's house. AJ was the first to arrive than it was Howie, Brian, Kevin and lastly the girls. They were all sitting in his living room.
"OK so what do you guys want to do," Nick asked.
"I don't know" Kevin replied with a shrug.
"IM hungry let's order a pizza" AJ suggested.
"OK" Everyone agreed.
Nick went into the kitchen and ordered the pizza.
"While we are waiting lets play a game" Nick suggested 10 minutes later.
"How about truth or dare" AJ replied.
"OK but lets make it a little different" Andrea said with a smirk.
"OK how so" Aj asked looking at his girlfriend.
"OK instead of saying truth or dare we will each write a question and put them in a hat and than one at a time some one will draw out a question and we all will go around and answer it and if you don't than you will have to do a dare" Andrea explained.
'OK sounds good to me.
Nick went into his study and brought out a pad of paper and 8 pencils. He ripped a piece of paper for everyone and they all started writing. They decided to use one of Nick's hats. After 10 minutes they put their paper with their questions in the hat and sat around on the floor of the living room in a circle. The first to draw was Larissa.
"Ok the question is what was the worst date you have ever been on"?
They all went around telling horror stories of first date and laughing. After 45 minutes that had been asked a lot of questions ranging from worst dates to best kiss. Finally the pizza arrived. Everyone grabbed a plate and brought their pizza in the living room.
'IM Going to go get drinks for everyone," Dominique said getting up.
"I will help you Brian volunteered.
"OK thanks Brian what do you all want," Dominique asked.
"I want root beer" AJ called.
"Me too" Andrea agreed.
"I want sprite," Howie said.
"And I want Pepsi" Larissa replied.
"Me too" said Kevin.
"Babe I want a Diet Coke" Nick replied in between mouthfuls of pizza.
"Nick that’s so gross" Dominique said trying to be serious without laughing at him.
Nick just gave a cheesy grin. Dominique just rolled her eyes. And Brian was like "Whatever".
"Anyway so 2 Pepsi's, 1 sprite, 2 diet cokes cause I want one too and 2 root beers and Brian can get whatever he wants". Dominique concluded.

Dominique and Brian made there way to Nick's garage to the refrigerator where he kept his soft drinks.
"So how is everything" Brian asked as she opened the fridge.
"Things are good IM just tired from working 60 hours this week and studying in my classes" She replied.
Dominique had Brian had gotten all the pop except for the sprite which both had reached out to get. Their fingers touched and they looked at each other.
"Uh we UM better get back," Brian said after a few minutes.
"Uh yea you're right" Dominique replied.
On their way back each of them were deep in thought.
"I can't believe IM feeling this way I mean she is Nick's girlfriend and she is one of my best friends so why am I looking at her differently". Brian thought.
"Why WAS Brian looking at me like that?" Dominique thought to herself.

After they joined the others they all sat for a few minutes in silence. Larissa decided to tell everyone about her offer in Chicago.
"UM guys I have some news for you" She started.
"OK honey we are all listening Kevin said smiling encouragingly.
"OK well when I was working tonight a lady from the Chicago Culinary arts school which happens to be one of the best culinary schools came in and apparently my teacher gave her a sample of one of my dishes and she liked it so she offered me a scholarship to go". Larissa finished with a grin. Kevin's encouraging smile slipped from his face.
"OH my god IM so happy" Andrea cried.
"Me too" Exclaimed Dominique all the guys were happy except for Kevin but at the moment Larissa hadn't noticed.
"So what are you going to say" Howie asked her. Howie was a big fan of cooking too if it weren't for being a backstreet boy he would have gone to Culinary school too.
"I haven't decided I have to call her by Friday with my decision.
Everyone thought she should go except for Kevin.
"You're going to turn it down right" Kevin finally said.
"I don't know I mean it’s a really good opportunity for me" She replied eyeing Kevin.
"Can I talk to you in private" Kevin asked in a flat tone.
"OK" She answered with confusion.
Kevin led her to one of the bedrooms upstairs. After Larissa closed the door she turned to Kevin.
"OK what's this all about why aren't you happy for me" She asked sounding a little frustrated.
"I forbid you to go" Kevin said simply.
"You forbid me" Larissa repeated in anger.
"You know what Kevin you don't forbid me on anything its my decision I don't know why your not happy for me because if it were you I would be happy". She answered screaming.
"I don't want you to be all the way in Chicago because that’s too far away from me," He said raising his voice.
"Damn it Kevin you are being selfish you go traveling all over the world which is worse and you do it cause you like it and its your job and I support you it’s the same thing with me so why don't you support me" Larissa yelled.
"If you really love me you won't go," He yelled.
"Are you making me choose?" She asked in a soft tone.
"Yes I AM" Kevin replied.
"I can't believe you would make me choose" "You are a selfish ass hole Kevin" She said tears streaming down her face. "I can't stay here I got to get out of here". She whispered and ran down the stairs grabbed the car keys off the counter and left.

Meanwhile the rest of the guys had gone to the door and heard everything. When Kevin came out of the bedroom after she left they were all giving him dirty looks.
"What" He asked blankly.
All of the shook there heads.
"You know what Kevin you are being a selfish bastard how would like it if she told you to quit being a backstreet boy or else you would lose her". Andrea said in anger.
"I wouldn't quit cause it's my career and I love it," He said with an exasperated sigh.
"OK than think about what you just did" Brian told his cousin.
"Its just I don't want to lose her I would miss her too much" Kevin replied softly with his eyes getting watery.
Before anyone could reply Dominique's cell phone rang. Dominique pulled it out and answered it.
"Hello" She asked.
Everyone watched her face get pale and tears streaming down her face.
"We will be right there," She said sobbing.
"Honey what's wrong" Nick asked running over to her and holding her.
"Larissa is at the hospital because she was in a car accident" Dominique said in between sobs
chapter 17 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 17
Everyone's face went pale and was as white as Dominique.
"Oh my god" Kevin whispered tears starting to roll down his cheeks.
"Let's go to the hospital," Howie said ushering everyone to their cars.
Dominique went with Nick and Brian in Nick's car because Larissa had taken Dominique and Andrea in her car to Nick's. Andrea went with AJ and Howie took Kevin since Kevin was in no shape to drive. Once they arrived at the hospital Kevin ran up to the nurse's station.
"The paramedics brought my girlfriend Larissa in is she ok," He asked all in one breath.
Howie stepped up once the nurse gave Kevin a blank stare obviously not understanding a word he just said.
"Hello Larissa Roy was brought in could you tell me what room she is in" He asked as a single tear fell from his cheek.
"Let me check that for you sir" She replied typing in the name on her computer.
"Uh yes Miss Roy is still in the emergency room you guys can wait in the waiting room and the doctor should be out soon".
"Thanks" Howie said softly.
For twenty agonizing minutes the group waited to here word about Larissa's prognoses. Nick held Dominique while she cried and AJ held Andrea while she sobbed uncontrollably. Brian and Howie were sitting quietly while trying to comfort a hysterical Kevin.
"Its all my fault" Kevin whispered in between tears.
" No its not its nobodies fault" Howie replied.
"Yes it is don't you get it if we hadn't argued she wouldn't have left and we wouldn't have argued if I hadn't have been an unsupporting jerk of a boyfriend" he said starting to cry harder.
Before any of the guys could reply the doctor walked in.
"HI IM doctor Kramer are you Larissa Roy's family" He asked in a flat tone.
"UM we are her close friends" Andrea replied.
"Than IM sorry we can't give out this kind of information" He said.
"Her parents are dead and we don't know of any other family" Dominique said sadly "We are all she has".
"Well ok than Larissa was trying to avoid a truck that was taking up both lanes and when she swerved she hit a tree". He explained.
"Is she gonna be OK" Kevin asked looking at the doctor for any kind of answer.
"Well she came into the emergency room with lots of cuts and bruises and a few lacerations" "We are concerned that her blood pressure keeps continuing to get lower so we think that she has some internal bleeding so we are prepping her for surgery" The doctor explained sadly. 'IM sorry".
"How long will the surgery take" Brian asked.
"We aren't sure where the bleeding is coming from so its hard to say I will keep you up to date when its over" he replied honestly.
After the doctor left Dominique and Andrea started crying harder. Nick and AJ held them closer with a few tears starting down their faces as well. Kevin stood up.
"What have I done" he whispered.
He picked up a magazine and threw it at the wall.
"Dame it" he yelled.
"Calm down Kevin its not your fault these things sometimes happen" Brian said soothingly.
Kevin just starred at him and than collapsed on the floor crying. Brian knelt beside his cousin and let him cry.

The early morning sun started to peak out from the clouds. There was still no news on Larissa. Dominique and Nick had finally fallen asleep in each other arms while AJ and Andrea were reading a magazine hoping to help pass the time. Brian and Howie were watching Kevin pace the floor for the last 6 hours.
"Cuz come sit down you are wearing a hole in the carpet" Brian said.
"IM not going to eat, sleep, or sit till I know she is going to be ok" He replied.
"You need to sleep" AJ said looking up from his magazine.
Before he could answer the doctor came in looking extreme tired.
"I have some news," he said solemnly.
Chapter 18 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 18
Everyone in the waiting room looked up at the doctor expectantly.
"The Internal bleeding was caused by her ruptured spleen which we had to fix" "The good news is we were able to fix her spleen and have stopped the bleeding". He explained.
"Thank god" Kevin said smiling a little.
"She isn't out of the woods yet IM afraid" Doctor Kramer said sadly.
"What do you mean?" Kevin asked starting to panic again.
"IM sorry but she is in a coma" He answered.
"A coma" Dominique repeated in a whisper.
"Yes she slipped into one after the surgery". He explained.
"OH no" Andrea replied starting to cry.
AJ held Andrea in his arms. "Its OK baby she is gonna pull through".
"I hope your right," She said in between tears.
"When will she wake up" Kevin asked a single tear slipping down his cheek.
"IM going to be honest with you IM not sure it could be days, weeks, months or maybe she may never wake up" He said.
By now everyone in the room was in tears.
"Can we see her" Brian asked.
"Yes but one a few and make it short she is still recovering from the surgery". He answered. "I will keep you up to date on her prognosis" Doctor Kramer said leaving the 10 of them alone.
"OK tonight Andrea, Dominique and Kevin can see her tonight since you are the closest to her" Brian said.
"OK" Everyone replied agreeing.
'You two need to get home and rest after you see her" Brian advised.
"We aren't going anywhere" Andrea hissed.
"Yes you are you girls need to take care of yourselves and staying here isn't going to help her and I know that you know that she wouldn't want you doing this to yourselves" Brian explained.
"Yes I guess your right but we are after we see her are going home taking a shower and sleeping for a few hours than we are coming back" Dominique said.
"That’s no problem" He answered. "Nick and AJ will take you home".
"What about you guys" Andrea asked.
"Don't worry about us after Kevin goes to see her we are all going home and doing the same" AJ replied.
"Good luck getting him to leave you know he won't want to" Andrea warned.
" If anyone can talk some sense into him its me," Brian said matter of factly.
Andrea and Dominique went in for 5 minutes each telling her they would be back. AJ and Nick took the girls home and we going home themselves after ward.
Finally it was Kevin's turn. He opened the creaking door and walked in. Her room was dark except for the little light showing through the closed curtains. He took a peak at larrisa and felt a fresh patch of tears start up. She was connected to a lot of machines. Some going into her arms and some connected to her mouth. The only sound in the room was the beeping of the heart monitor. The doctor had also told them to talk to her that she could probably hear them. Kevin pulled up a chair that was nearby and took her hand, which was clammy and kissed it.
"Baby IM sorry about earlier this is all my fault please IM begging you don't leave your friends or me we need you honey" He whispered and laid his head down and cried himself to sleep.

After Nick and AJ dropped off Dominique and Andrea off both girls fell in to bed. Around noon Dominique woke up to the sunlight that was reflecting in her room. She went and took a hot shower letting the warm relax her body. After her shower she got dressed brushed her hair and started a pot of coffee. She went downstairs and came back up with the mail. It was the usual magazine subscriptions, bills and junk mail as they usually got except for an envelope addressed to Dominique. Dominique recognized it as the same handwriting as the one a couple of days before. She opened the envelope and her hands trembling as she read the letter. It said:
Have you not heard what I said before you little tramp STAY AWAY FROM NICK! Because if you don't you will be sorry.
She couldn't believe she got another one. Dominique take a deep breath "
it's just a fan that is obsessed with Nick forget it". She scolded herself.
She wasn't going to tell Nick or anyone else. They had enough problems.
"Good morning" Andrea mumbled sleepily. Dominique slightly jumped. Andrea starred at her.
"You OK" She asked with a yawn.
"UM yeah IM just a little tired" Dominique replied her voice shaky.
"I know you better than that and you sound upset" Andrea answered now wide awake and studying her.
"IM just upset about Larissa" She explained. "Its not a total lie," She said to herself.
Andrea looked at her for a few minutes and finally said
"We all are just let me get a shower, get dressed and grab a cup of coffee and than we can get back to the hospital" Andrea told her.
"Ok IM going to watch TV" Dominique said going into the living room and turning on the TV. Andrea walked to her room door and than turned and watched Dominique. Andrea could tell by Dominique's eyes that she was preoccupied by something and knew it was more than just Larissa.
"IM going to find out what's going on" She vowed.
chapter 19 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 19
Andrea and Dominique walked into the hospital and saw Brian drinking coffee in the waiting room. "
Hey guys how are you guys doing" Brian asked giving each of them a hug.
"IM doing ok" Andrea replied with a sigh.
Brian looked over at Dominique and noticed she seemed out of it almost scared.
"So where are the rest of the guys"? Andrea asked.
"They just got here 10 minutes ago and you know Nick he was hungry again so the guys went with him to the cafeteria" Brian explained. "They should he be back in a minute".
"How is Larissa any change?" Dominique asked finally coming back to earth.
"No change yet IM afraid" Brian replied solemn.
"How is Kevin doing" Andrea asked.
"He is dealing I guess he fought with us about leaving but we finally got him to go home although I don't think he slept".
"IM going to see Larissa now" Dominique said walking towards her room.
Dominique walked into the room, which now had more light. Larissa still looked awful. Her skin was white and the bruises and cuts had appeared and were really visible. She noticed Kevin sleeping. He had his head lying down on the bed with his hand in Larissa's. Dominique walked up to Larissa and started talking to her.
'Hey girl we are all praying for you so you come back to us ok you have your whole life ahead of you". Dominique said.
She took a deep breath when she felt her self ready to fall apart and that was the last thing she wanted Larissa to hear. Dominique continued.
"IN your future I see you graduating at the top of your class at that school in Chicago and than you will own your own catering company. You will marry Kevin and have lots of kids and live happily ever after". Dominique explained.
Dominique sighed and started walking to the door and on her way out she noticed Larissa; s heart rate was up which Dominique knew was a sign that she had heard her. AS she was walking out she heard
"Did you really mean all that".
She turned and faced Kevin who's head been up.
"Yeah I did" She answered and turned and left the hospital room.
Dominique went back into the waiting room. Andrea was sitting in a chair reading a magazine.
"How is she" Andrea asked softly.
"She looks the same as yesterday but IM positive she can hear you" Dominique answered.
"OK IM going to go in and see her" She answered walking to her room.
Dominique sat down and sighed.
"OK Dominique what is wrong and don't tell me its just Larissa cause I can tell by your face its more than that". Brian said sitting down next to her.
"I don't know what your talking about" She lied.
"Come on Dominique talk to me we are best buds" Brian urged.
Dominique just sighed. "OK I will tell you but no one knows so keep it between us none of the girls know or even Nick but I am trusting you not to say anything". She pleaded.
"Depends on what it is" He replied.
"OK the few days I have received a couple of threatening letters" She started.
"Do you have the letters with you" Brian asked. Dominique pulled the two letters out of her pocket of her overalls. Brian read them and anger set in to his usually gentle features.
"Dominique you have to tell Andrea and Nick about this so we can hire you a bodyguard. Brian said.
"No don't IM trusting you not to say anything please Brian" Dominique pleaded with a panicked look.
"OK here is the deal I won't say anything for now but IF one more thing like this shows up I want you to come to me and IM going to tell them deal" Brian bargained.
"Deal" Dominique replied. "Thanks".
"Your welcome but remember the deal" He warned.
"I know" Dominique said.

Meanwhile Andrea walked into Larissa's room. She saw Kevin gazing at her lifeless form. The sound of the door made Kevin turn around.
"Hey" he whispered.
"Hey Kevin how are you" Andrea asked.
"IM hanging in there" he answered half heartily.
"Kevin you look like shit you go and get something to eat in the cafeteria" Andrea suggested.
"NO I want to be here when she wakes up" He replied stubbornly.
"Listen up Kevin Larissa wouldn't want you doing this to yourself and I want you to eat so go to the cafeteria and get something to eat it will only be like 5 minutes" Andrea demanded.
"Ok IM going but I will be back in 5 minutes" He replied with a defeated sigh.
"Good" Andrea answered.
She watched Kevin walk out the door and than sat down to talk with her.
"Hey you we are all waiting for you to wake up cause we miss you like crazy and I know you can hear me" Andrea said. "Its not the same with out you so open your eyes or I will get the baseball bat" She joked trying to smile.
Andrea felt herself losing her composure.
"I will be back to visit later so hang in there," She said softly.
She met Kevin at the door. "Thanks Kevin" she told him with a small smile. "
IM not doing anything but thanks" He replied and walked back into her room.
Andrea slide against the wall and started to cry. After a few minutes she felt a strong hand on her shoulder and looked up to see AJ sitting next to her.
"Come here baby" He whispered kissing her cheek and holding her letting her cry against his chest.

Once Kevin was back in Larrisa's room from the cafeteria after getting a cup of coffee and some fruit. He sighed and took his place in his usual chair.
"Hey honey IM back just left for a minute to get something to eat. I bet your hungry when you wake up we can have a picnic full of your favorite foods". He explained.
Suddenly a loud beep erupted the room. He saw her heart monitor was flat lining. Kevin panicked.
"OH god no" he screamed.
chapter 20 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 20
"No you can't leave me". Kevin cried as the heart monitor continued to flat line.
The doctor and nurses came running into her room.
"Sir you have to leave" One of the nurses said.
"NO I want to stay please hurry and save her," He yelled.
"You can't stay here and we are doing everything we can" The nurse replied pushing him out the door.
Kevin watched as they were trying everything from C.P.R to putting medicines into her IV and were now using the crash carts. Kevin walked into the waiting room to find everybody sitting in there. Brian looked up and saw Kevin hysterical.
"Kevin what's wrong" Brian asked alarmed.
"Larissa… she… her heart stopped" Kevin cried stuttering.
"OH my god" Dominique whispered and collapsed into the chair that was near her.
Nick sat down next to her and pulled her to him so she could cry on his chest. Andrea was in shock; She just starred at Kevin a blank look on her face.
"Andrea, honey, are you ok," AJ asked concerned.
"No IM not" She finally yelled coming out of her trance. "Where is my baseball bat I need to hit something or someone".
"You don't have your baseball bat with you and it wouldn't help you.
"OH no it would help with the pain and just hurting someone right now would make it better" Andrea replied tears pouring out of her eyes.
AJ grabbed her with tears in his own eyes and tried his best to calm her down. Brian and Howie were at Kevin's side trying there best to console him and be strong for him. The gang waited 15 minutes before the doctor finally came in. Everyone looked at him expectantly.
"We were able to get her back" He started.
"Thank god" Kevin replied while everyone else sighed with relief.
"I also am happy to report her vitals have stabilized and she should be waking up anytime" Doctor Kramer reported happily.
"Thank you doctor" Andrea replied with a smile. Kevin, Andrea and Dominique walked into her room to see her. She looked a little better. She had started to get a little bit of color back in her cheeks and her heart rate was strong.
"Hey girl we are all glad you came back," Dominique said as she stood on one side of her bed.
"Yeah IM glad you didn't leave it wouldn't have been the same without you" Andrea agreed.
"Baby please open your eyes I miss looking into them and I miss your smile. Kevin started singing "ALL I HAVE TO GIVE".

Meanwhile Larissa was feeling a lot of pain and her mind was foggy and dark. The last couple of days she had heard everything everyone said but it was faint. She was trying so hard to wake up but she couldn't. When her heart had stopped she had been in the white light and watched her friends and her boyfriend cry. It had made a few tears slip down her cheek. She had been trying to wake and was too weak. Now she was faintly hearing Kevin singing. The fog was starting to clear up.
"I got to wake up" She told herself. "I miss them so much".

Dominique and Andrea watched Larissa's heart rate go up as Kevin sang to her and knew that she heard him and was hoping she would respond. After the song Kevin took her hand and kissed it.
"I love you so much" He whispered. Suddenly Kevin felt a light squeeze on his hand. "OH my god did you see that" He asked Andrea and Dominique.
"Yes we saw that IM going to go get everyone" Dominique replied excitedly and left.
She came back a few minutes later with Nick, Brian, AJ and Howie. Kevin squeezed her hand and got another squeeze back this one a little harder than before.
"Come on honey open your eyes for us we are all here" Kevin urged.
They all watched as her eyes started to flutter and she moaned. After a couple of minutes her eyes opened fully and she blinked a few times adjusting to the light. She smiled. She couldn't talk because she had the respirator down her throat. They all cheered and Brian went and got Doctor Kramer.
"Well IM glad to see someone is awake," Doctor Kramer said as he walked in.
He checked her vitals and heart rate and all that good stuff. When he was done he said
"Well everything looks strong and she is strong enough to be off the respirator so IM going to take it now Larissa I want you to get ready to take a good breath after I take this out are you ready". Larissa nodded in response.
"OK here we go" He replied and slowly took it out. Larissa coughed a little but took that first breath of air.
"Good job I will be back to check on you later your still pretty weak so get some rest" He advised before leaving.
Kevin sat down in his usual chair. "Hey how are you feeling" He asked with a soft smile.
"IM tired" She rasped.
"OK than go to sleep we will all be here when you wake up" He replied.
"OK" She answered with a weak smile and within minutes was fast asleep
Chapter 21 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 21
During the next three weeks Larissa was getting better and at the end of the three weeks was able to go home and was almost one hundred percent better. Kevin and Larissa made up but unfortunately she wasn't able to attend the culinary arts school in Chicago. She hoped to apply the next year, which Kevin surprisingly was supporting. Andrea and AJ were as close as ever. She practically lived at his house. Dominique hadn't received any threats since that day and was sure that it was over. She couldn't have been more wrong. Dominique had gone for a morning jog a few days after Larissa was released from the hospital. She arrived back at the apartment to find it deserted. She knew it would be since Andrea was over at AJ's again and Larissa was catching up with her classes so she was at the Library studying. The phone rang and Dominique went to answer it.
"Hello" first there was silence than an eerie raspy voice finally spoke.
" I warned you bitch to stay away from Nick but no you couldn't do that".
"Who is this' Dominique yelled into the phone.
"You will soon find out because your time is up IM going to get you" the voice rasped than hung up. Dominique listened to the dial tone. Dominique was frozen. She had never been more scared in her life. She did the only thing she could think of and picked the phone up again and dialed.
"Hello" The cheerful voice asked.
"Brian its Dominique its happening again" She replied her voice quivering.
"OK honey calm down what are you talking about" He asked concerned.
"Well I just got home from jogging and than the phone rang and it was the same person that sent me those threatening letters a few weeks ago" Dominique explained.
"OK sweetie IM coming over and we will call the rest of them and let them know what's going on so we all can figure out what to do sit tight" Brian advised.
"OK thanks Brian"
"No problem" He answered hanging up.

AJ and Andrea were over at AJ's hanging out cuddled by the TV watching a movie. Suddenly in the middle of the movie the phone rang.
"I will get it" AJ said getting up and answering the phone. "Hello".
"HI AJ" a woman's voice replied on the other end. AJ thought the voice sounded oddly familiar but just couldn't place it. He looked over at Andrea to see her totally engrossed in the movie.
" Who is this" AJ demanded.
"Come on sugar its me Sara" She purred.
AJ hadn't heard from Sara since the day he kicked her out after finding out she cheated on him and hadn't thought of her since he met the love of his life Andrea. AJ took the cordless phone into the kitchen.
"What the hell do you want" He hissed.
"I want you back I miss you" She replied.
"Well I am still mad at you Sara for what you did to me and anyway IM happy with my girlfriend so leave me alone "
He hung up before she could answer. AJ walked back into the living room.
"Who was that" Andrea asked without looking up from the movie.
"Just a person trying to sell me something" AJ lied.
"OH ok" She replied snuggling against him.
After the movie was over AJ and Andrea were going upstairs to his room "To play" when the phone rang.
"Don't answer it" Andrea whispered taking off AJ'S shirt.
"I have to it could be important" He explained. Andrea just sighed and pouted on his bed.
"Hello" AJ asked irritated.
"Hey bone its Frick me and all the guys plus Andrea and Larissa are meeting at the girls apartment we have a situation that concerns Dominique" He explained.
"Can't it wait" AJ whined.
"NO it can't its an emergency both of you get here as soon as possible" Brian urged.
AJ frowned. "OK we will be right over" He replied.
"GOOD BYE" Brian said.
AJ hung up the phone and looked worried.
"Hey what's wrong?" Andrea asked.
AJ repeated everything Brian told him.
"Come on lets go IM really worried" Andrea replied running out of the house into her car.
Chapter 22 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 22
By the time AJ and Andrea arrived at the apartment everyone else was
already there.
"OK so what's this about" Larissa asked.
"Yeah what's going onand why does Dominique look terrified"? Nick asked concerned sitting on one sideof Dominique watching her play with her hands, which were ice cold.
Brian lookedat Dominique. "Are you ready to tell them" He asked softly.
She nodded. "Well itall started a few weeks ago when I got the mail" Dominique started.
She told them the entire story and showed them the letters. When she finished everyone in
the room was quiet.
"OK what do you suggest we do" Brian asked.
"I don't think we should take this lightly," Kevin finally said.
"I agree with Kevin we should get you a bodyguard" Nick replied looking at Dominique.
"I think that’s a little extreme" Dominique answered.
"I don't think so its one thing if its one letter but to have more than one plus a phone call I don't want to take any chances of something happening you" Nick replied hugging her.
"Maybe we should get the police involved too," Andrea said.
"Not just yet if one more thing happens than
we will involve them in the mean time just get a bodyguard" Larissa answered.
Everyone agreed. By the end they had all agreed on her taking a bodyguard whenever she went out and when she was home he would guard the door. Dominique was not fond of the idea she just wanted to be living normally like before.
After all the arrangements had been made they all sat around bored.
"Lets go do something IM so bored" Andrea whined.
"Let's go out to the club tonight it's been awhile" AJ suggested.
Everyone agreed.
"How about we all go home and change and we will be back to pick up the girls at around 7" Kevin said.
All the guys went home to change. Dominique was getting ready when Andrea and Larissa came
in.
"Hey how are you" Larissa asked with concern. Dominique shrugged.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Andrea asked. "I mean we are your friends you're supposed to trust us enough to say something".
"I do trust you guys I just didn't want to bother you guys since you have a lot on your minds and I didn't want to worry you" Dominique explained simply.
"From now on promise us that you will tell us
no matter what" Andrea replied.
"OK I promise happy now" She answered in
annoyance.
"Yes" Andrea, said.
"Much" Larissa replied with a smirk.
Andrea and Larissa hugged Dominique.
"Now lets get ready" Dominique said looking through her closet.
"I have an idea that will make the guys as hard as rocks" Larissa replied with an evil grin.
Dominique and Larissa smiled. "Were in so what's the plan"?

Meanwhile all the guys had gone home got ready to go and showed up at Nicks. They were all in his living room waiting to leave. They knew the
girls took forever to get ready. Howie, Kevin, and AJ were watching Brian and Nick play with his Nintendo.
"I win again," Brian yelled jumping up and down.
"That’s unusual for you frack" AJ replied with a grin.
"Shut up bone IM having an off night so what give me a break" Nick answered shortly.
"Touchy" Kevin replied with a laugh.
He loved annoying Nick.
"Leave me alone" Nick yelled.
Everyone fell silent.
"What's wrong Frack" Brian finally asked.
"Nothing" he replied angrily.
They all knew better and they all knew at any moment he would crack down and tell them.
"Look IM sorry I didn't mean to bite all your heads
off its just IM a little preoccupied". He answered.
"Look we know your worried about Dominique" AJ said softly.
"Yeah I am someone wants to kill her and there
isn't a damn thing I can do but I will protect her if it’s the last thing I do"He explained determination showing in his cute face.
"We know lets go get the girls cause I have a surprise for Larissa" Kevin said.
The boys looked at him funny. They had no idea what Kevin was up too. Kevin saw those looks and
replied.
"You will find out tonight".
"OK than lets go" AJ said already out the
door.
Chapter 23 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 23
The guys showed up at the apartment a little past 7. The ride there had been quiet each one in there own thoughts. They knocked on the door than after a few seconds the door opened to reveal a revealing Andrea. She was wearing a leopard print tube top with black leather skintight pants. She had glitter over her body and her hair pulled up. AJ was gaping.
"Come in boys" Andrea said with a smile ushering them in.
The boys walked in and saw Dominique and Larissa dressed almost identical to Andrea the only difference being there tube tops. Dominique was a sparkly blue while Larissa's was a sparkly pink. Nick and Kevin were just starring and Brian and Howie just smiled.
"Ready to go" Andrea asked.
It took a full minute before Kevin said,
"UM yeah lets go".
The 8 of them made there way to the car and went to the club. The girl's outfits weren't the only surprise they had in store for them. When they got to the club they all went to dance. After an hour they all decided to take a rest except for Dominique and Brian and Howie and some chick he had found that night. Andrea had started to notice the way they were around each other. He was whispering something funny and Dominique started to laugh. She could tell that Dominique and him were close but should could also tell Brian had a thing for her, She had been thinking that for awhile now and everyone else were totally oblivious to the way he acted around her. After the song was over they were all back at the table they had claimed when they first arrived. After everyone had ordered drinks Kevin stood up.
"I have something I want to ask Larissa" He started looking at her.
"OK" she replied with a smile turning her full attention to him.
"OK the last few weeks I have been thinking and When I almost lost you in that car crash it made me think what I would do if you weren't in my life and I can't see it worth living so I want to know if you would move in with me". He asked.
Larissa was speech less.
"I don't know what to say" she replied finally after a minute.
"Say yes" Kevin urged.
Larissa thought about it. "I love Kevin and I think IM ready for this" She thought to herself.
She saw all the faces looking at her expectantly. She smiled. "Of course Kevin I would love to move in with you" She finally answered.
Kevin grinned and picked her up and swung her around. She just giggled. Kevin put her down. Everyone hugged Larissa and Kevin and said congrats.
"You know if you hurt her at all Kevin remember I have a baseball bat and I will be over there so quick you won't see it coming got it" Andrea explained with a smirk.
"Yes I got it" Kevin replied with a nervous laugh. He knew what she was capable of from AJ who had told him stories. Dominique looked at her watch and whispered to the girls. They just nodded and made there way over towards the DJ. The guys looked at each other confused. Soon they heard the DJ stop the music.
"Hey everyone we have a few girls here who would like to sing a song to their boyfriends so here is Dominique Andrea and Larissa singing "I think IM in love with you" By Jessica Simpson. The crowd on the dance floor cleared out. The guys were surprised but watched them as Andrea sang the lead and Dominique and Larissa were back up singer's ands dancers. The guys watched in awe as they did there routine. After a few minutes the girls put their plan into action by going towards their boyfriends and sitting in their laps and were all over them. Howie and Brian were in hysterics laughing so hard by watching Kevin, Nick and AJ get turned on. Brian felt knots in his stomach but quickly tried to shrug it off.
"This is wrong" he screamed to himself.
After the girls finished there song they got off there mans laps and bowed as the applause of everyone in the crowd was heard. After they sat back down and the music started up again the girls faced the guys.
"So how was it" Dominique asked them.
"Well I would have to say you guys were awesome" Brian replied. E
veryone at the table agreed. The girls noticed their boyfriends sweating.
"Sorry boys you're going to have to wait till later" Andrea said with a laugh.
Kevin, AJ and Nick were not amused.
"How could you do this to me Andrea you get me all hard and turned on and tease me and than you say later I want you right now" AJ whined.
Nick nodded. "I want you know Dominique so lets go" He whined.
"Nope IM not ready yet" she replied amused.
"I have to say that Andrea and Larissa you guys have amazing voices and Dominique where did you learn to dance like that your awesome" Howie said.
"I have always liked to dance" She replied with a shrug.
"You three have talent somewhere in the entertaining business". Brian observed.
"Thanks Brian" They all said in unison.
"Lets go dance" AJ said getting up and grabbing Andrea's hand.
They all went back to the dance floor.
Chapter 24 by Dancinpacer03
Chapter 24
After dancing for another hour AJ and Andrea decided to sit down and take a break.
"IM going to go get us a drink ok baby" AJ whispered into her ear.
That made Andrea shredder.
"OK sweetheart" She replied with a smile.
AJ always made her go weak in the knees.
"OK what do you want?" He asked.
"UM I will just have a coke with rum" She answered.
"OK sweets I'll be back" He said walking towards the bar.
He sat down on the stool and waited for the bartender to finish up with someone. A few minutes later a guy came up.
"May I help you sir," He asked politely.
"Yes I would like a coke with rum and a bud light beer" AJ answered.
While he was waiting for their drinks AJ thought about everything that had happened in the past year.
"Maybe Kevin had the right idea about the moving in thing" AJ thought to himself.
He thought about what it would be like to see Andrea wake up every morning. Frankly he liked that idea. After he got the drinks he turned around and there standing there was Sara.
"Hey there sexy" She slurred.
"Damn it" AJ muttered.
He knew what she was like when she was drunk.
"Are you here with anyone" He asked hoping she was.
"NO IM all alone lets go back to my house" She replied giggling and swaying towards AJ.
"Shit" He muttered.
He didn't want to deal with her but he also didn't want her to get home alone.
"What the hell do I do now" He asked himself.

Back at the table everyone was exhausted from all that dancing.
"IM so exhausted" Larissa said with a sigh.
"I bet you are you still are trying to get back to being 100% and your not there yet I don't want you pushing it" Kevin advised.
"Kevin its sweet that you care but IM fine IM just tired" She explained rolling her eyes at him.
"OK lets go home" Kevin said starting to get up.
"OK lets go bye guys" Larrisa replied.
"Bye they all answered in unison.
"Tell AJ I said bye" Larissa said to Andrea.
"Will do have fun at your new house" Andrea said with a wink.
"Thanks see you tomorrow" She answered as her and Kevin walked out.
"You know IM going to get going too anyone else want to join me" Howie asked getting ready to leave.
"Count me in" Brian replied yawning. "Bye guys see you later," Brian said.
"Bye Frick" Nick answered.
"Tell bone I will call him later" Brian explained.
"Will do" Andrea said.
"Cool"
Howie and Brian left the club leaving only Andrea, Dominique, and Nick at the table.
"IM going to see what's keeping AJ" Andrea finally said getting up.
"OK" Dominique replied.
Andrea slowly made her way through the crowd. It didn't help to be short. She walked right into a hard body.
"Ouch" She muttered.
She looked up and saw a familiar friendly face.
"Hey Heath what are you doing here" Andrea asked.
"Nothing much just enjoying the music IM surprised to see you here". He responded.
"OH and why is that" She asked suspiciously.
"Nothing against you. It’s you don't look like the type" He explained with a smile.
"OH well I guess you were wrong" She answered. "IM going to go find my boyfriend see you later" and with that made her way through the crowd once again.
"Where is he" She wondered to herself.
Finally she made it to the bar and spotted him.
"Uh ha found him". She muttered.
Than she noticed he wasn't alone. She saw a girl hanging all over him. Tears started to blur her vision.
"I can't believe he did this to me he promised". By that time AJ had seen her.
"Andrea wait it’s not what it looks like" He yelled.
Andrea spun on her heal and left the club. Heath had seen the whole thing and ran out after her.

Nick and Dominique were cuddling at the table laughing.
"I want you so bad" Nick whispered into her ear.
"Me too" she whispered seductively.
"Than lets go home and have fun" Nick suggested.
"You are such a pervert but ok let me run to the restroom and than we can go" Dominique replied.
'Ok hurry back" He called.
Nobody knew what was to happen next. Dominique made her way into the bathroom and washed her face and checked her hair and make up. The door swung open and she heard it lock. Dominique turned around and was knocked out cold and dragged away.

After 15 minutes Nick started to get anxious.
'Where is she" He wondered to himself.
He decided to check the bathrooms out. He had a gut feeling something wasn't right. He walked up to the women's restroom and took a peak.
"Dominique you in here" He called.
He got no answer, He turned towards the mirror and gasped. IN red paint was the message I have your Girlfriend and I’m going to make her pay.
Nick fell to his knees. "NOOO".
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=2749