Never Believed by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: Third story in the series..... How jealous can one get, before snapping a little bit? Does anyone really know what it's like to be left out and forgotten - to not have any friends at all? Someone does - and it's the last person you might expect too....
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: Violence, Child Abuse
Challenges:
Series: A.J. & Tesia Series
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1407 Read: 3722 Published: 09/08/04 Updated: 09/08/04

1. Prologue by LenniluvsBrian

2. Trouble by LenniluvsBrian

3. Epilogue by LenniluvsBrian

Prologue by LenniluvsBrian
A.N.: Here's the third story. I'm typing these up pretty fast, aren't I? lol. Hopefully, it'll stay this way. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own everyone at the school & T.L.M.

Warning: More foul language than usual.


Prologue:

”And if you ever pull another f*cking stunt like this again, I’ll make sure you never sit again! Ever!”

The one in the backseat didn’t dare utter a word, while the one who drove ranted on and on.

”I should stop this car right here and now and beat your f*cking sorry excuse of an ass right this very minute!”

The one in the back wiped at the tears that fell silently, too scared to do much else right then. Didn’t matter if the driver got pissed off anymore as it was, as an ass would still get severely beaten once home.

Trouble by LenniluvsBrian
Story:

Tesia McLean’s father was in the process of dragging her out of the school, after having had arrived upon getting a telephone call from the principal for the second time that day.

“How dare you embarrass us like this!” He growled, as he dragged her along.

“But Daddy!” She tried.

Don’t but Daddy me, Young Lady!” He snapped, now pissed off. “Your ass is mine once we get home!”

”But I didn’t - ” She started.

”Shut-up!” He hissed, turning to glance at her. “One more word out of you, and I’ll beat your ass here in front of all your little friends!”

Tesia gulped slightly. She did not want to get her ass beaten while still at school – but, then again – she didn’t want to get it beaten at all. Especially not when everything was entirely her fault.

She stumbled alongside her father, as he made his way closer to the door that lead out to the front parking lot. She knew he was extremely pissed, and hoped to God that her brother would suddenly appear out of no where and rescue her from the punishment she was going to endure once home.

“Hurry it up!” He ordered, giving her arm a hard yank.

“Ow!” She cried out. She went quiet when he glared at her. Not her fault that had hurt.

“I SAID be quiet!” he reminded her harshly.

She gave him an annoyed/hurt look, which he saw, making him stop abruptly.

“Tesia Lenore McLean! How many f*cking times do I have to tell you to smarten the hell up? Huh? How many?” He demanded. “Answer me! Dammit!”

She gave a small, scared shrug in reply. She knew better than to give a cheeky reply, though shrugging her shoulders pissed him off almost as much.

He grew more pissed then, and whipped her about and smacked her ass good a few times, right there in the school hallway.

She yelped and began to cry, as his hand smacking her already tender bottom hurt. It was still slightly tender from the last ass beating she’d received two days beforehand.

Once done, he finished dragging her out of the school and to his old brown car – well, it was old to Tesia, as he’d had it for as long as she could remember. He practically threw her into the backseat, and barked for her to buckle the hell up.

Tesia quietly did as told, though tears still streamed down her face. She hoped her tears didn’t make him any more pissed off than he already was. She did not want to get spanked while still at school ever again.

She couldn’t help but think of her brother, while she stared out the car window, as her father peeled out of the school parking lot.

”J…where are you?” She wondered to herself. “I need you here!”

”You better not be thinking about your shit-headed brother!” He roared from the front seat. “I’ll beat your f*cking ass good if you are!”

She remained silent.

“Answer me! Dammit Tesia!”

“N-No,” She managed to choke out.

“Damn well better not be!” He snapped. “And you damn well better not have lied to me, Tesia Lenore!”

“I-I didn’t D-Daddy,” Tesia answered through hiccups. He was scaring here more by the minute.

“Good!” He snapped. He then began to scream at her about the school phoning him twice that day.

”And if you ever pull another f*cking stunt like this again, I’ll make sure you never sit again! Ever!” He continued.

The one in the backseat didn’t dare utter a word, while the one who drove ranted on and on.

”I should stop this car right here and now and beat your f*cking sorry excuse of an ass right this very minute!”

The one in the back wiped at the tears that fell silently, too scared to do much else right then. Didn’t matter if the driver got pissed off anymore as it was, as an ass would still get severely beaten once home.

“Did you hear me Tesia?”

Tesia nodded slightly.

“I SAID did you hear me Tesia?”

“Y-Yes Sir,” She whispered.

“That’s better!”

“D-Daddy?” She dared to begin. “W-When will I - I get to see J – J again?”

Never if I can help it!” He shouted. “And you were told to not think about him! Do you not know how to listen, you stupid child!?!?!”

“S-Sorry, D-Daddy,” Tesia stuttered quietly. “I – I d-didn’t m-mean t-too.”

He drove on, his hands clenching the steering while so tightly that his knuckles were beginning to go white from lack of circulation.

Epilogue by LenniluvsBrian
Epilogue:

And so, that is how Tesia wound up staring out the window of her father’s car, as he irritably drove along the streets that wound take them home. Take them to the home, where her ass would be beaten severely, until she would no longer be able to sit for a long period of time.

She’d known she’d make him even more angered by asking about her brother, but it had been a question she’d desperately wanted an answer too. She just hoped the answer she had been given didn’t ever come true, as she wouldn’t be able to make it through her living hell without seeing her brother – even just once.

She sniffled as the car reached the house, and she was brutally yanked out, after having had her seatbelt ripped off her. She yelped, as the seatbelt came in contact with her ass twice, before it was dropped and she was spanked by the unforgiving hand of her father.

“I WANT ALEX!” She stupidly wailed.

He swore loudly, and smacked her ass again a few times more. He then dragged her up the walk, and into the house so that he could give her ass the proper beating it had earned.

She howled as she was lead up the walk and into the house. She knew people would never believe that her parents liked to beat upon her, as her father was the father of Backstreet Boy, A.J. McLean. She also knew, that if anyone were actually to believe her, that she would just be making things even worse for herself – and her beloved brother – whom she was sobbing for at the moment, thus pissing her father off even more than he already was.


A.N.: Well, hope y'all liked this one too. Dunno how many more stories will be in this series, but we shall see. Please review! Thanks!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=3106