Quit Playin Games by Stephanie
Summary: Nick is devistated after he loses one of the people that he loves the most. Is he able to pull through his tough emotional problems to be there for his son?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 27971 Read: 49476 Published: 07/06/03 Updated: 08/09/03
Epiologue by Stephanie
Epiolgue

Living is learning to deal with pain. Everyone has to deal with pain one way or another. Some people have more severe cases. Death and a sence of loss take control of everything else that is going on and blinds the fact that there will be better days. I've had to learn that the hard way. I spent nearly a year of my life learning to deal with loss.

There are still somedays when I still don't understand why all of this had to happen to me, but there's really no explaination. Now, I just live my life one day at a time. That's really the only thing that I can do at this point.

Ty still doesn't know what happened to me that day. I decided to take Brians advice and wait until he's older to explain it to him. Mr. and Mrs. Nelson have been surprisingly understanding since I was let out of the hospital. I guess they see is as my way of showing them that I really do want to get better. Ty spends the weekends with me and go over there a lot every other day just to see him. By the way... I finally did get him that puppy I promised and I'm on my way over there right now....
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=311