The Lives We Hide by BlackDiamonds98421
Summary: Behind these doors is a hidden undiscovered world of domestic and brutal child abuse. The faces they put on our gleeful and are full of fabricated happiness.From the theater screens of the movies on this subject, their lives are just a mirror of the every day hell they live.And his life is a mirror of the every day high he gets from it.These are the lives they live.These are the lives they hide.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: Violence, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1038 Read: 3697 Published: 11/14/04 Updated: 11/16/04
Prologue by BlackDiamonds98421
A/N: Tattooed is getting updated some time next week but Secrets is on hold for intrest reasons about now.So this is a story I really want to write so review.

~Prolgue~

Pulling the leather coat tighter around his slim body, Alexander McLean turned quickly down a foggy alley.White fog escaped from his lips as he released air heaviy from his lungs.Walking from the alley he turned onto a familar street.

A group of regular junkies talked and laughed down on the corner and they waved to him.Waving back he continued his walk down the cracked sidewalk occassionally tripping over clumsy feet or some new sidewalk after he stepped down from a broken one.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=3421