Car Ride by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: Our Boys take a car trip to Kentucky.


Based on a dream I had after reading "The Importance of Fly Fishing" by Mare.




Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1534 Read: 1035 Published: 01/14/05 Updated: 01/14/05

1. On The Road Again by LenniluvsBrian

On The Road Again by LenniluvsBrian

A.N.: Hope y'all enjoy this one! I had fun writing it! And thanks to Mare for suggesting I write a fic on the dream I had - well, parts of it are based on my dream - lol. Disclaimer: Only own story idea. BSB own themselves thank-you. Dedication: To Mare, whose story prompted my dream, which inspired this story.

Copy & paste the following link into your browser:


 

Note: Only Brian is in the right seat-lol.

“Alright. Let’s go,” Kevin Richardson said. He was the eldest Backstreet Boy, and in charge of getting his little brothers – so to speak – to where they had to go safely.

“Hey Kev! Where we goin’?” A.J. McLean, the second youngest BSB member asked. “I forgot!”

Kevin rolled his eyes, as he searched his pockets for his car keys. “To my Mom’s, Dummy.”

“Oh! Right!” A.J. exclaimed, snapping his fingers. “She needs help with something. I remember now.”

Brian and Nick – also known as Frick and Frack – came stumbling out of the house, as they chased one another. Luckily, it was Nick’s house, so if they made a mess, it wouldn’t matter too much. They were the middle and youngest of the group.

“Hey Kev, I found the map,” Howie Dorough – the second oldest – told him. “It was hidden under an old pizza box. But there’s no stains on it.”

“Lucky us,” Kevin riposted dryly.

“Aww. Cheer up Kev!” A.J. grinned. “It’s not every day yah get to drive us – your lil’ bros – to your Momma’s house.”

“Something I’m rather glad for,” Kevin replied.

“C’mon cous’! Enjoy this!” Brian smiled, coming over to them, Nick over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry. “We’re getting’ to spend some quality time together an’ bond an’ stuff!”

“We get enough of that on tour,” Kevin grumbled.

“Jeez. Who pissed in your cornflakes this mornin’ Kev?” A.J. asked light-heartedly. “Man. I’d say yah got up on the wrong side of the bed.”

“Or Kristin’ ain’t been givin’ him any!” Nick piped up, still hanging over Brian shoulder upside down.

Brian raises his eyebrows at Kevin, and turns Nick’s ass towards him. “Easy target,” he says, wriggling his eyebrows jokingly.

Kevin shrugged, but decided to take the chance while he still had it. He moved over and smacked Nick’s ass hard. “Watch it, Nickolas!”

Nick yelped, and threw his one hand back to cover his ass. “OW! What was that for?”

“Do you need another one to remind you?” Kevin asked, his eyebrows raised in his usual serious manner. He wasn’t in a good mood – maybe A.J. was right – maybe he did wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

“No!” Nick says quickly, managing to slide off Brian’s shoulder and rubs his ass. “One’s enough!”

Howie rolls his eyes. “Can we go? I don’t exactly want to be stuck in the car all day.”

“One rule before we get in,” Kevin began, only to be interrupted.

“NO FARTING!” A.J. yelled, as he opened the back door and got in.

Kevin sighed heavily. “NO bugging me – the driver.”

“Aye, Captain!” Brian grinned, saluting his older cousin. He giggles childishly and gets in on the opposite side of A.J.

Howie goes around to the back and peeks in. “Squash over, Aje,” He says, then gets in as well.

“Ooh! I get shot-gun!” Nick exclaimed excitedly, and dove into the passenger’s seat.

“Why me?” Kevin though, before climbing into the car himself.

A while later, the Boys were bored and knew Kevin would stop for nothing more than a very quick bathroom break if they were to ask it of him. Well, beg it of him is more like it – the older man stopped for nothing when on his way home to visit his Momma.

Nick turned in his seat, and began to make silly faces at Brian, who quickly started returning them with his own.

A.J. sat there laughing at Frick and Frack, along with Howie. Soon enough, they both joined in, as it was something to do.

After a bit, Nick groaned. “I don’t feel so well…” He whined.

“Sleep then,” Kevin told him. “Or take an Advil or something.”

Nick grumbled a bit, but then turned his head towards the window, after having had taken two Advil. He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep – luckily, he was a deep sleeper, so noise – unless very loud and frightening – wouldn’t wake him.

It wasn’t long after Nick had gone to sleep, that Brian suddenly spoke up.

“Hey! Let’s bug Kev!” He exclaimed excitedly.

“Let’s not and say you did,” Kevin replied quickly, not wanting to be bothered.

“Yeah!” A.J. quickly agreed. “Whatcha say, D?”

Howie nodded. “Sure. I’m not doing anything else – and can’t exactly sleep with Nicky snoring up front.”

The Boys in the back all snickered at that. They couldn’t help it – they were bored and in childish moods.

“How we gonna bug Kev?” A.J. wondered aloud. “Hey, Rok? Got any ideas?”

Brian nodded enthusiastically. “Yep!” He whispered quickly to A.J., who then whispered to Howie. “Ready?”

A.J. and Howie nodded, thus giving Brian the go-ahead he needed.

“Down by the bay,” Brian sang.

“Down by the bay,” A.J. and Howie chorused.

The three of them began to sway from side-to-side.

“Where the watermelon grow,” Brian continued.

“Where the watermelon grow,” A.J. and Howie repeated.

“Back to my home,” Brian went on.

“Back to my house.”

“I dare not go,” Brian sang.

“I dare not go.”

“For if I do,” Brian smiled.

“For if I do.”

“My mother would say,” Brian looked in the review mirror at Kevin and wriggled his eyebrows playfully.

“My mother would say.”

“Did you ever see a duck waving a buck? Down by the bay,” Brian giggled.

“Down by the bay,” A.J. took over.

“Down by the bay,” Howie and Brian sang.

“Where the watermelon grow.”

Howie and Brian still swayed along with A.J. “Where the watermelon grow.”

“Back to my home.”

“Back to my home.”

“Guys, quit it!” Kevin ordered from the front of the car.

“I dare not go,” A.J. smirked.

“I dare not go.”

“For if I do.”

“For if I do.”

“My mother would say.”

“My mother would say.”

“Did you ever see a goat wearing a coat? Down by the bay,” A.J. chuckled.

“Down by the bay.” It was Howie’s turn to lead now, as they still swayed back and forth.

“Down by the bay.”

“Where the watermelon grow.”

“Where the watermelon grow.”

“Back to my home.”

“Back to my home”

“Guys!” Kevin said in a warning tone. “Don’t make me have to pull over! C’mon! How old are y’all now?”

“I dare not go,” Howie sang, ignoring Kevin.

“I dare not go.”

“For if I do.”

“For if I do.”

“My mother would say.”

“My mother would say.”

“Did you ever see a bear wearing flannel underwear? Down by the bay.”

Now, all three of them sang together.

“Down by the bay.”

“Down by the bay.”

“Where the watermelon grow.”

“Where the watermelon grow.”

“Back to my home.”

“Back to my home”

“Guys! I mean it!” Kevin tried again. “You’re distracting me! Now, grow up!”

“I dare not go.”

“I dare not go.”

“For if I do.”

“For if I do.”

“My mother would say.”

“My mother would say.”

They looked at one another, then sang the next bit, knowing exactly what each was thinking.

“Did you ever see Kevin sucking a lemon? Down by the bay! Down by the baaay!”

“That’s it!” Kevin growled, quickly pulling over the car. He turned to glare at the three in the backseat. “Look! If y’all want to wind up in a ditch, then so be it! But I sure as Hell don’t want to wind up there with you! All right? And I’m sure Nick wouldn’t want to wind up in one either!”

“Yeesh! Get the stick outta your ass, Kev,” A.J. replied. “It’s lodged up there too damned tight today.”

“I second that!” Brian laughed.

“I’ll third that,” Howie chuckled.

“Fourth it…” Nick piped up in his sleep. He was dreaming, but also catching bits and pieces of their conversation. Mostly, because Kevin can talk loud when angry. “An’ Shaddup or I’ll barf on yah – all of yah.”

That quickly shut the three in the back up. It also made Kevin turn back around in his seat and start to drive once more.

The sooner they got to his mother’s, the sooner he could be out of the blasted car.

“You – You wouldn’t barf on me…Would yah Frack?” Brian asked softly from his spot behind Nick.

“If yah don’t shaddup Frick…” Nick trailed off groggily.

Brian immediately shut-up and went back to staring out the window. Eventually, he fell asleep with his head on A.J.’s shoulder – and A.J.’s head upon his. Howie had fallen asleep leaning against the car window on the door he was leaning upon.

Kevin just kept driving – and checking on Nick occasionally, to ensure he littlest brother was indeed okay and didn’t wind up too car sick.


Well, whatcha think? Plz R&R! Thank-you!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=3660