Star Wars: Brother of the Sith Lord by Chaz
Summary: Set in the same time as Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Chaba Skywalker is a resident of the lone planet Centra. He has no family, and not even any money to keep him alive. And he is fully unaware that he has a twin brother out there in space by the name of Anakin Skywalker. When Chaba accepts his mission from the Queen of Centra, he begins to learn about his brother and finds out what he is up to...so he searches throughout the galaxy for him. But will he find him before he turns into the evil...Darth Vader?
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Science Fiction
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10641 Read: 8609 Published: 05/30/05 Updated: 07/27/05

1. Chapter One by Chaz

2. Chapter Two by Chaz

3. Chapter Three by Chaz

4. Chapter Four by Chaz

5. Chapter Five by Chaz

6. Chapter Six by Chaz

7. Chapter Seven by Chaz

Chapter One by Chaz
Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, nor do I own its Galaxy. The things that belong to me are: Some of the characters, the planet Centra, and so on! No flaming! This is the first Star Wars fic I have wrote! Lol...thanks!! Please read and review!


Chapter One:


He was lost. He had nowhere, or nobody to go to. His mother was killed, and his father he never knew anything about. However, he was never told about his twin brother…

Chaba Skywalker was a 23 year old. He lived in the lone Planet called Centra. The war between the Jedi and the Sith never interfered the Planet because of its high security, and well-trained warriors. Chaba had lived there all his life, he even was adopted. But the couple who took him on made his life a living replica to Hell. It wasn’t an adoption…it was slave work! But he learnt a lot on it all. He can repair machinery, ride Podracers, create robots and all sorts. Slave work wasn’t all bad!

But it meant nothing to him. None of those skills were useful when you were homeless. Chaba was walking across the Fields of Centra, right hand in his trouser pocket and the other holding onto a bag, looking down at his feet as he was walking, his mind full of thoughts. He had curly brown hair, and his eyes were revealing, but looked mean at times. He had a fair face, one who would call a ‘handsome’ face. Not knowing this, he basically looked just like his twin brother…Anakin.

Mind not focused on walking, Chaba didn’t realise he had been far gone from the Fields and now was at the Queen’s Palace. He looked up, and saw something his eyes had never laid on before. It was made out of white marble, and the gardens were beautiful. There were droids standing outside the entrance, guarding it. There were camera’s attached to the walls. It was very well protected. Chaba saw a brown fence, and decided to go rest on it. He walked over to it, dumped his bag of clothing he had on the floor, and spread his body over the fence. He lay on it, and was comfortable.

The sun was blazing, and the breeze was cool. He closed his eyes…and drifted off into a deep sleep…

“The Jedi Council want me to spy on you.” said a man’s voice. It sounded rather young. Chaba could see the blurry outlines of two people. One was knelt down on the ground and the other sat on a chair, looking down at the other person.

“That, Young Skywalker, I already knew.” replied another mans voice. This one sounded croaky and old. Chaba tried to move his body, but could feel no such force at all. Was he dreaming?

The rest of the conversation was muted out, and the two figures were now fully visible. Chaba looked at the one sat on the chair. He was an old man. Not very old, but he was reaching that stage and Chaba could sense a little evilness in him. His eyes looked rather devilish. Then Chaba looked down at the other person. He let out a gasp of shock as he saw his face. It couldn’t be…no! That face was too familiar! That voice…that name…It never was the future Chaba Skywalker?

As Chaba was breathing heavily in shock, the voices came back. The old man was speaking.

“Anakin Skywalker, my friend. It was a bit ironic that this Sith Lord could keep others from death, but not himself.” he said.

Anakin Skywalker? Who was he? Chaba tried to shout out something, but nothing came out of his mouth. Not even a little amount of spit! Everything was starting to dissolve…and disappear. Then finally, Chaba leant up from the bench, sweat tricking down his face, his clothes sticking to him and breathing heavily and fast!

“Follow me stranger.” said a robotic voice above him.

He looked up and saw one of those Droids were looking down at him, a laser gun aiming at him.

A/N: I have placed this under Original Fiction because there is not a Star Wars category up and the FanFiction category doesn't work lol. So please bear with me. :) Thanks for reading.
Chapter Two by Chaz
Chapter Two:


“Get up stranger!” the Droid ordered Chaba strictly.

“Why? I have done nothing wrong!” said Chaba in a slight vicious tone.

“Don’t argue with me. Get up, or I will shoot.”

The Droid raised the gun a little higher. Chaba slowly moved off the bench and grabbed his bag. He swung it behind his shoulder and held it against his back.

“Now follow me! The Queen wishes to see you!” the Droid said, moving away from Chaba. Chaba followed him slowly, confusion spreading his mind. What was this about? It wasn’t illegal to sleep on a bench was it? And if it was, why would the Queen want to see him just for this slight little mistake he made. He voiced his thoughts.

“Excuse me?” he said, catching up with the Droid and now walking beside him. “Why does the Queen want to see me?”

The Droid never answered. Chaba saw it pointless in asking him twice. They were now heading for the entrance. They walked on the path between the two beautiful gardens. Then they finally reached golden double doors. The knobs were sterling silver. And a pretty pattern was decorated across the golden doors. There was a Droid stood on the right side of the doors.

“This is the person the Queen wishes to see.” The Droid that Chaba was following informed the other Droid.

“Okay Droid 109. Go through.” replied the other Droid.

They did a salute, and then the doors automatically began to open. Now they were fully open, they revealed the inside of the Palace. Droid 109 and Chaba both stepped inside, and entered a huge hall. White marble everywhere, with golden steps. There was a huge purple carpet leading from the doors and up the steps. There were tables on each side of the staircase, and on top of each of them were vases full of different coloured flowers. The essence that filled the room smelt wonderful. It was the smell of Lilies. A huge diamond chandelier hung from the ceiling, glittering different colours.

The Droid noticed that Chaba was admiring the hall.

“Excuse me stranger. We need to get a move on!” the robotic voice echoed through the hall. Chaba looked away from the paintings on the wall, and looked at the Droid, who was now walking up the stairs. He followed once again.

“Answer my question please?!” Chaba asked in desperation. “Why does the Queen wish to see me?”

Yet again, the Droid never replied, as if ignoring Chaba. They reached the top of the stairs, and the Droid turned left. There were a number of doors on this floor. Chaba guessed they were either bedrooms or guestrooms. Whatever they were, the Droid never lead him to any of them but to some brass double doors. He knocked on them and spoke through a microphone that was connected to the wall beside the doors.

“Queen Selina. The stranger is here.”

Queen Selina? So that was her name. Another Droid’s robotic voice filled the silence of the hall from a speaker above them.

“Come on through.” it said.

Just like the entrance doors, these brass doors automatically opened. They were now fully open, and Droid 109 walked inside the room. Chaba guessed he had to follow. He stepped in, and the doors behind him shut themselves. This room was well lit. There was a huge open balcony on the other end, and the cool breeze was flowing through the room ever so lightly. Chaba could feel it touch the skin on his face. There was a table in the centre of the room. It looked like a dining table, made out of Pine. There were 3 chairs on each side, all looked comfortable.

Chaba looked to his left and saw a Droid looking at him. Then he turned right, and saw another. Then he looked back over at the balcony and saw a female standing in the sunlight, with her back to him.

“Thank you Droid 109. You can go back to your position now.” said a soft female voice.

“Yes your Highness.” Droid 109 bowed, and walked out of the room. The Queen turned. She wore a long sky blue dress and a tiara was propped on top of her head. It had the shape of a Lightsaber on it. Her green eyes were very pretty, and her hair was styled up in a bun at the back.

“Welcome Mr. Skywalker. Please, take a seat.” She said, holding out her arm and pointing at the empty chair beside her. Chaba walked slowly to the seat the Queen directed him to. He could feel the Droids staring at him. But he ignored it, and he looked around the room a bit more. Then he noticed someone standing beside a painting. They had a cloak on and the hood was hiding their face. This person looked suspicious. Chaba looked away and saw he arrived at his chair. He sat down, and looked back at the Queen. She was now sat in her seat, examining Chaba with her pretty green eyes.

“I am Queen Selina of Centra.” She introduced herself. Chaba smiled, and went to speak. But the Queen interrupted.

“No need to tell me who you are. I already know. You are Chaba Skywalker.”

“But, how do you know Your Highness?” Chaba asked politely.

“Do you know what a Jedi is, Chaba?” she asked him, ignoring his question.

“I have heard the name before. Jedi and Sith. They have some sort of connection.” Chaba replied honestly.

The Queen smiled.

“Yes they do. But do you know what they are?” she said, taking a sip from a glass of water that was on the desk beside her.

“No.”

“They are warriors of good and bad Master Skywalker.” said a mans voice from the left side of the room. The man in the cloak had walked away from the wall he was leaning on, and removed his hood. He had a wise face and looked very powerful indeed. He took a seat next to the Queen and gave both the Queen and Chaba a smile.

“Thank you Master Hyru.” The Queen said, returning the smile.

“No problem Your Highness.” Hyru said. Then he continued explaining what the Jedi and the Sith were. Chaba took in every detail, and let out a gasp of shock at some of the gruesome parts about the Sith.

“So…the Sith are the Jedi’s enemies?” Chaba asked, double checking that he heard things correctly.

“Yes. The Sith are very similar to the Jedi, and are as powerful.” Hyru replied. Chaba frowned.

“How do you know all this?” he asked.

Hyru sighed, and gave Chaba an answer.

“I am a member of the Jedi Council. I come from coruscant in search for an Apprentice.” Hyru confessed.

Chaba went silent for a while thinking things through. What has all this got to do with me? He thought to himself. Then once again, he voiced his thoughts.

“Master Hyru, why have I been brought here? What has all this got to do with me?” he said.

“The reason you have been summoned to my Palace, Master Skywalker, is because I have a mission for you. But first…Master Hyru has an offer to give you.” the Queen replied. “Master Hyru…”

The Jedi got up off the seat, opened his cloak and pulled out a cylinder shaped object that was about fifteen inches long. He then held it out for Chaba to take.

“Chaba Skywalker, if you take this Lightsaber, you will become my Apprentice. I will train you all that I know and you will succeed very easily on the mission if you become a part of the Jedi Council.” Hyru said, smiling at his future Apprentice.

Chaba looked at Hyru, then at the object in Hyru’s hand that was called a Lightsaber. He got out of the seat, and placed his hand on the Saber.

“It is yours…take it!”

Chaba grabbed the Saber, and held it before him. He pressed a button, and a blue laser shot out the end of it. Hyru sat back down. Chaba swung it around, like a sword. It was so bright, that it lit almost all the room up. He did a few moves with it, and Hyru was very impressed. Chaba as a kid did a lot of stick fighting with his slave friends. He swung it around one last time, and pressed the button to turn off the laser. He then put the Saber in his pocket and looked down at the Queen and the Jedi.

“I accept your offer, Master Hyru.” He said bowing to him, and then he turned to the Queen. “But what must I do in this mission for you Your Highness?”
Chapter Three by Chaz
A/N: This story is also posted on Vaffel.com under the username Spike. It is my Vaffel user :) Just thought I'd let you know...please read and review :)


Chapter Three:


Two months had passed since the day Chaba became a Padawan Learner, and Hyru had taught him everything he knew. Chaba was a quick learner, and when Hyru recommended he would duel with Chaba to test his skills, Hyru was so amazed on how powerful and fast he was with a Lightsaber. They trained on the Fields of Centra where it was safe to avoid anyone spying on them. The area they trained was well covered in tree's and bushes...The Queen recommended to Hyru that they trained here, as this was a place for her when she wanted privacy.

"I knew the force was with you Chaba my young Padawan." Hyru said to Chaba when they sat down on the warm grass. "It is only a matter of time until you meet the Jedi Coucil and I will prove to them how powerful you are!"

Chaba smiled. They sat on the grass, looking up at the clear, blue sky. In the past two months, Chaba had changed. Yes, he had become more powerful and faster, but both appearance and personality had changed now. His hair was a long brown colour and quite curly, his blue eyes were brighter, and he wore Jedi clothing. He had a long scar going from the top-left of his forehead, stopping at his left eyebrow then continuing just below his eye. Altogether it was at least seven inches long. Hyru had given him this scar accidentally while in training. Chaba thought nothing of it. His personality has become stronger. He is a fast learner, and accepts orders from his Master. But he doesn't like getting told to do too much, or hates it when his opinions on things aren't acceptable. Other than that, he has grown into a full man now, who can protect himself with the power of the Force and will help to bring balance to the Jedi Council...along with another Skywalker.

"Master, you know the conversation we had about that other Skywalker in the Jedi Council?" Chaba said, cutting through the silence.

Hyru looked at him.

"Why of course I do." he smiled.

"Don't you have any idea of what he looks like?"

Hyru sighed.

"No Chaba. I told you, I have never been to the Jedi Council. Only when I first started training as a Jedi myself. But I am a spy for them, and in my spare time I search for ones with the Force. I have never found anyone in my whole Jedi career up until now." Hyru explained. "The only way I have spoke to the Jedi Council is via my Comlink device."

"I see..." Chaba replied, raising his eyebrows. He lay back on the soft ground, and closed his eyes. Faces started to appear in his mind. Someone who looked just like him...brown curly hair. Blue eyes...same scar but above the other eye. Who was this person?

"Chaba..." the person said in that familiar voice. Chaba felt a hand grab his arm, and shake it violently. The person was doing it.

"Stop it!!" Chaba yelled at him.

The man's eyes were turning from blue...to a mix of red, yellow and black. Then a deeper voice came from his mouth.

"You will join me!!!" he said in a deep, cybotic voice. "Brother..." Deep breathing could be heard between this, then sudden change took place. Instead of the familiar face that Chaba saw a few seconds ago...the person now wore a black helmet.

"CHABA!!"

Chaba leant up!!! Sweat was trickling down his face, and he was breathing heavily. He looked around, and saw green grass, large trees and big bushes. Then he realised someone had their hand clapsed on his arm, and in protection, he jumped up grabbing his Lightsaber from the ground and igniting it, then jumped around to see who it was, Saber held in front of him.

"Chaba what are you doing?"

It was Hyru. Chaba stood there, confused and lost. He was shaking.

"Calm down Chaba...it's only me."

Chaba put his Saber away in his pocket and sat down on the ground, cupping his hands over his face. Hyru sensed something wrong with him.

"Chaba...what's bothering you?" he asked, sitting on a large rock.

"It's nothing." he said, removing his hands and looking up at his Master. "I am sorry if I scared you."

Hyru sighed.

"I need to go talk with Master Yoda. I shall not be long."

Hyru walked away from their training area, making sure Chaba was well out of earshot. He hid in between some more trees, then he pulled out a little metallic object from his pocket. He switched a button on it and a little hologram of a small species appeared, hovering above it. Hyru bowed.

Then a voice from the hologram spoke.

"Greeting Master Hyru. Expecting you, I was." it said, in a little croaky cute voice.

"Master Yoda. Something is bothering me."

The little hologram didn't look surprised.

"Your Padawan Learner, is it?" the voice asked.

"Yes...and concerning a young Padawan Learner over on your end." Hyru replied.

"Aaah, I see. Who might that be, I wonder?"

"Anakin Skywalker."

"Yes, young Anakin Skywalker. The one to bring balance to us. Strange feelings about this boy, I have." the little hologram confessed.

"But I think there is a connection between Master Kenobi's Padawan and mine."

"What is that, Master Hyru?"

"Their names, Master Yoda. They both share the name 'Skywalker'." Hyru explained.

He was looking around, to see if Chaba was listening. But he could see nobody.

"Coincidence, perhaps that may just be." the little gremlin-like voice replied. "Do not dwell on your feelings about your Padawan. Alot more training, he has yet to come across."

"No, Master Yoda. You must understand. He has been speaking Anakin's name in his sleep. I just heard him say it, but then he said another name. I didn't get a hold of it, it skipped my mind." Hyru explained.

"Hmmm. Bring him to Coruscant right away, you must. Talk with him, I will."

"Okay Master Yoda. Thank you for your advice. See you soon." Hyru said, bowing again.

"May the Force be with you." replied Yoda.

The hologram disappeared. Hyru placed the metallic object in his pocket and walked back to Chaba. He was still sat down on the grass, playing with a little flower, picking petals off one by one. When he noticed his Master had returned, he put the petal-less flower on the ground and got back up. He looked much better.

"Welcome back Master." he bowed. "I apologize for my behaviour earlier. I just had a bad nightmare."

"I understand Young Skywalker." Hyru replied. "Now, we have to visit Coruscant."

"How come? Where is that?" Chaba asked, slightly confused.

Hyru was packing the training equipment away. He saw Chaba's Lightsaber on the ground, picked it up and handed it back to him.

"Coruscant is the home of the Jedi Council, Chaba. We are going to visit Master Yoda. Now get your belongings. We must inform the Queen about our trip to Coruscant."

"But what about the mission the Queen has for me?" Chaba asked, feeling lost.

Hyru had packed everything. Chaba had been doing the same.

"You are already doing that mission my young Padawan."

Chaba was even more confused now.

"What do you mean?"

Hyru sighed.

"The start of it was to become a Jedi. Train and feel the Force, just like a Jedi. And you have done that...and the next part of it is...helping fellow Jedi's bring balance back to the Force. We already have a major Jedi involved, who is going to apparently bring balance back. But...the Council do not trust him just yet."

"Who is this Jedi?"

"Anakin Skywalker."

Chaba shivered slightly at the mention of this name.

"Now come on. We have to make haste. Master Yoda wishes to see you right away. Let's just hope that Queen Selina will let us go."

Chaba felt light headed, but he got his focus back right away. Hyru never noticed, which was good. Anakin Skywalker...the name that was mentioned in my dream, Chaba thought to himself. He emptied his mind, tried to pretend the name never existed, and set off to follow his Master.

Chaba's first Journey after two months training had just begun and throughout this Journey, he will discover alot of things...and he will experience the Force even better!
Chapter Four by Chaz
Chapter Four:


Hyru and Chaba were in the Throne Room, looking over at the Queen sat on her chair. There were Droids on both sides of the room, looking carefully at the two Jedi's. Chaba had his eyes fixed the Queen. She somehow looked different. It wasn't the new white dress she wore, or the make-up she was wearing over her face. But...it was the face. It somehow looked different. The eyes were still pretty and green, but they looked totally different to when Chaba last saw them. Perhaps it maybe because I haven't seen her in two months, Chaba thought to himself.

"Master Yoda wishes to see young Chaba?" the Queen repeated, when Hyru explained to her about the journey to Coruscant and Yoda wishing to see young Chaba Skywalker. Hyru nodded. Then the Queen looked at Chaba. They both connected eyes. Then for definite, Chaba knew that this was not the Queen he saw two months ago! The Queen looked away, then looked back at Hyru and saw that he nodded in answer to her question. She smiled.

"His wish will be granted..."

Hyru let out a sigh of relief and bowed at the Queen. Chaba smiled faintly, then followed Hyru with the bow. They both rose up, and saw that the Queen was smiling.

"Do have a safe Journey, young Jedi." she said, looking at Chaba. She gave him a soft smile.

"I will, Your Highness." he replied. Chaba now sensed a different tone in her voice. But he ignored this.

"Thank you, Your Highness for your understanding. Me and Chaba will come back to visit as soon as we're finished with our Jedi missions." Hyru said. He bowed once more. "Come on young Skywalker. We have to get a move on."

Chaba nodded, then bowed at the Queen and followed Hyru out of the Throne Room. The Droids led them out of the Palace then left the Jedi to walk to their spaceship alone. The sun was setting in the sky, and night was drawing near. Hyru was talking about certain things the Jedi can do, but Chaba wasn't paying any attention. Instead, he was thinking to himself. He was thinking about Queen Selina. Why had she looked different? There was no way that was Queen Selina...it couldn't of been. He thought deep into this...then Anakin's face appeared in his head and a sharp pain followed! Chaba collapsed to the floor, holding his head! He slammed his eyes shut! The pain was too much!!!! Hyru just noticed Chaba on the floor, screaming in agony!

"GET....OUT!! LEAVE.....ME.....ALONE!!!" he was shouting through the pain!!

"Chaba!! Calm down!! What's wrong?!?" Hyru was saying, trying to help his Apprentice.

He could hear Hyru's voice...but it was fading. He reached out for him...like a blind man. He could not open his eyes! The sound around him was fading too. He couldn't hardly hear his own screaming!! The pain continued through the scar above his left eye! It was burning! He could hear Hyru shouting something...but within a mili-second, he couldn't hear a thing!!! His screaming disappeared, Hyru's voice vanished...

The pain still continued. He was holding his head, squeezing it so hard to try and stop the pain. It felt that his head was about to explode!! But it would not go away! It lasted forever....was it ever going to end?! He lost hope...He was dying!! But why...it was too early! He had become a Jedi! He couldn't die now!!!

"The Force is strong with you. I can feel it. From now...my young Apprentice...you will be known as...Darth Vader!" said a deep, old croaky voice.

A young man was knelt on the floor, head down. And standing before this young man was another man. Much older, and his face was horrible. He had evil eyes, eyes that belonged to a Sith Lord. They were in three different colours. Red, yellow and black. He wore a long black cloak, and had the hood hanging over his head. The young man looked up, Chaba saw his face. It was Anakin...

"Thank you, Master." he said. He looked tired, and confused. Lost...but then he let a small smile take over.

Anakin and the man began talking some more. But, like before, their voices were muted. They paced the room they were in. It looked rather royal-like. The large window had been smashed. It was quite a mess...considering it looked like a royal room. But Chaba recognised the other man from his other dream he had before becoming a Jedi. It was the same man Anakin spoke to in that dream...

The pain continued, Anakin and the other man were now dissolving into thin air. The whole scene disappeared, and Chaba could feel himself falling down a deep black hole leading to...nowhere. Then his mind went completely blank. He closed his eyes...

An hour later...

Chaba opened his eyes. He found himself in a lit area. He leant up on the squashy surface he was lay on, but clapped his hand on his forehead as he felt a sharp pain in his head. He looked around with squinted eyes, and he saw Hyru was sat before him, a curious look in his face. But, he still give Chaba a faint smile.

"Welcome back." he greeted. There was a cautious tone in his voice.

"What happened?" Chaba asked widening his eyes and trying to remember what had happened before all this.

"I do not know..." Hyru replied in honesty. "You fell to the floor, holding onto your head as if you had a major migraine. What was happening?"

Chaba looked down at his feet. He remembered the pain of course, seeing as he could still feel it slightly. But...there was much more than the pain. Something worse. He saw...Anakin again. Along with that Sith Lord. The Sith Lord gave Anakin a new name. He couldn't remember it, but he had heard it before. He knew he had.

"Chaba?"

Hyru's voice broke the long silence, and made Chaba twitch.

"What was happening?" Hyru repeated when Chaba looked at him. He hesitated on telling him about the dream. About Anakin and the Sith Lord...

"It doesn't matter, Master."

Hyru sighed.

"So be it. I will inform the Council about this, Skywalker. We will be leaving Centra for Coruscant shortly. So get ready." he said, disappointed in his Padawan not confiding in his Master.

He walked over to a door, and went through it as it automatically slid open, leaving a troubled Chaba behind. Chaba sat up on the soft bed he was lay on, and noticed he was in their Spaceship. It seemed that Hyru was being serious. Was it just dreams he was having? Or was it premonitions? Did Hyru know about the dreams or premonitions he was having? Chaba thought, scared of this happening. But soon, he will have to confess...

He wanted this to go away. Why was Anakin appearing in his mind like this? He had to find out. And that he will...Only by one person. Chaba got up off the bed and followed Hyru through the door. Not knowing of the upcoming challenges and events that are heading his way...and soon, the terrible truth will be revealed.
Chapter Five by Chaz
Chapter Five:


As Chaba walked through the door, he noticed he had entered the Control Room. His Master was sat in a seat, pressing some buttons. He saw Chaba walk in, then continued to start up the ship's engine. Chaba took a seat next to his Master, and looked through the huge window. It was now dark. But the lit lanters and huge lamps surrounding the Palace in front made it easier for Chaba to see. He looked around, and saw three figures emerge from the Palace doors. He opened a compartment near him, and pulled out a pair of binoculars. He took a closer look at the three figures.

There were two men, they wore a uniform. It was mainly blue, but grey sleeves around the arms. They both had a Laser-Gun in their hands. Between these two men, was a small female. She had long brown hair, and her eyes were a pretty green colour. She looked oddly familiar. But what was their business with the two Jedi's?

"We have company Master." Chaba informed Hyru, looking at him.

Hyru looked at Chaba, then out the window. Chaba handed him the binoculars, he took them and placed them against his eyes and took a closer look.

"What do they want with us?" Chaba asked his Master, who now had handed him back the binoculars.

Hyru never answered. Instead, he finished off with the buttons and walked out of the Control Room. Chaba was annoyed with his Master's ignorance. He wasn't sure to follow Hyru, or stay put. He made up his mind and went to walk out, but a certain bleeping, robotic noise had filled the room. It came from somewhere in the corner. Chaba looked around, and saw a small astromech, dome-topped Droid looking up at him.

"Hi there little buddy." Chaba said, walking up to the Droid and patting it on the head. "What's your name?"

The Droid replied in the bleeping robotic sound. But oddly, Chaba understood what he was saying. He had said, "C2-D2." Chaba nodded. He saw that name printed on the robots leg in black, bold writing. C2-D2 was a white and red Droid with a grey dome-head.

"Nice to meet you, C2. My name is Chaba Skywalker." Chaba introduced with a smile. The Droid replied once again...but it said something that Chaba was least expecting for a Droid to ask.

"Brother of Anakin Skywalker?" the Droid had said.

Chaba leant back up from the ground and backed away from the Droid. He stared at it for a while, not believing what it had asked. Then he walked out of the room, looking for his Master. He saw that he was outside the ship, because the entrance to the ship was open. He walked down the steps to get out and saw Hyru talking with the woman.

"I am Sasha, messenger of the Queen of Centra." she introduced herself to Hyru, bowing. "And these are my personal Bodyguards. Revan and Kenba." She pointed at the two men beside her. Kenba had dark skin, his eyes looked as if they were going to pop out any second. Revan had a white, fair face. He was rather handsome, and his long golden hair hung over his face, almost making his blue eyes not visible.

"We have come in honour of the Queen." Sasha continued. "She wanted me to pass on a message to you."

Hyru examined the Bodyguards, and looked at the woman.

"What is it?" he asked, bowing politely.

"She wishes you a safe journey to Coruscant..." Sasha replied. She took a deep breath and continued. "And she asks a favour of you, if you don't mind?"

"What is it?" Hyru asked.

Chaba joined his Master. He was standing next to him, looking at Sasha carefully. Why did she look so familiar? He watched her for a while, she would give him a quick glance every ten seconds.

"She asks if you can take me, Sasha the Messenger of the Queen of Centra, with you to Coruscant as she wishes for me to pass on a message to Master Yoda."

Sasha finished, and it went silent. Chaba looked at the Bodyguards, they looked at Hyru with a suspicious stare. Then Chaba sensed fear. They were scared...what of? Hyru broke the silence.

"We cannot take you." he replied, with a straight tone in his voice.

Sasha gasped. She looked angry. Chaba could feel the anger coursing through her.

"The Queen has demanded you take me! She wants you to take me! It is an order, that you cannot turn down!!" she spat, going red in the face. Hyru was taken aback by her attitude. He was not impressed at all.

"I am sorry Sasha. But if you understood my reason for not taking you with us...you would admit yourself that I shouldn't take you." Hyru explained.

There was a bleeping noise from behind. Chaba swung around and saw C2-D2 standing at the top of the steps inside the ship, looking down at them. Hyru turned to, and he smiled when he saw the small Droid.

"C2, get back in the Control Room. We will be leaving shortly." he ordered. The Droid spoke in it's bleeping way, and turned around and went back into the Control Room. Hyru and Chaba turned around and saw that Sasha was now hurt.

"I am sorry, Lady Sasha. But I sense a disturbance in the Force. I will not take because the Force is telling me danger is ahead. Please stay." Hyru said, trying to calm her.

But it was the wrong thing to say. Sasha had taken this as a complete offense. She pulled out a little metallic object out of her pocket and spoke through it.

"Droid 109, please bring the Queen to the Jedi's ship. I need her help." she said.

"Okay, Lady Sasha." said a robotic voice from the little object.

"Thank you." Sasha put the object away in her pocket and then looked at the two Jedi's.

"You call yourselves Jedis? You should be ashamed. I will have to inform Master Yoda about you both!" she said.

"Lady Sasha, we have no time for this..."

"Master..." Chaba interrupted. But Hyru ignored him, and continued to talk.

"...me and young Skywalker must make haste, we have no time."

"MASTER!! A SITH!!" Chaba shouted.

And he was right!! From out of nowhere, a black figure with a red Lightsaber jumped in between Sasha and the two Jedi, and swung his saber at them. Hyru and Chaba were quick enough, their sabers were lit, and the Sith's saber clashed with theirs!!

"Sasha, get out of here!!" Hyru yelled through the noise of the sabers clashing.

Sasha ran away towards the Palace, the Bodyguards ran with her! This was no match for a Bodyguard...

Chaba swung his lightsaber at the Sith. Hyru was behind. Both blue sabers were clashing against the red saber.

"It is time to die Jedi!" the Sith's evil voice said from underneath the hood of the cloak. Chaba jumped in the air, striking the Sith but yet again, the Sith blocked it and used the Force to push Chaba away. He went flying over to Sasha. She helped him up.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah.." Chaba replied, breathing heavily.

He looked over at the Sith and Hyru. Hyru was gaining on the Sith. He blocked most of the moves the Sith made, and dodged the swipes. The Sith jumped around alot, striking at Hyru. Chaba closed his eyes. He needed to use the Force...he just needed to! He could feel...the power...the Force...going through him...it was strong...very strong!!! He opened his eyes, and ran over to the battle and joined in again.

"Want more, young Jedi?!" the Sith asked, with a little deadly laugh. He swung evilly for Chaba, but Chaba held his blue saber in front of him and both sabers met. Hyru cut off the connection, and they began to fight again. Chaba jumped over the pair fighting, and gave the Sith a full blow!! He slashed him across the arm! The Sith let out a small scream of pain. Then Chaba could feel the anger inside him...

"DIE JEDI!!!" the Sith shouted. He used his saber on both Jedi's and he was very quick. The hard swings knocked Chaba back, but Hyru still had his balance. They were left fighting for a while...until the Sith used the Force to knock Hyru flying backwards into the ship, hitting his head in the process, knocking him out!

The Sith laughed. Chaba was angry...he could feel the power of the Force going through him again...this time mixed with anger!! He felt strong!

"Now it's your turn, young Jedi!!!" the Sith smiled evilly, walking slowly towards Chaba, red saber held in front of him. "Say goodbye to your Jedi days, young one!"

"NEVER!!"

Chaba used the Force, felt Hyru's saber land in his hand, and he lit it. He had two sabers...he was in control. He swung them around, then got ready for the upcoming fight...

"Bring it...Sith!" he said.

The Sith laughed. He held his saber vertically, and another red laser came out of the other end of the saber. It was a double-sided Lightsaber! Chaba stepped backwards...the Sith slowly descending towards him. Then Chaba took the chance to strike first! He used both sabers, swung them around. Feeling them clash onto the Siths saber, he still continued. The noise of the saber blocked out the screams of anger Chaba was letting out. He was gaining on the Sith...then with an almighty swing of his own saber, Chaba managed to slice both hands of the Sith off. The Siths saber fell on the floor, along with his hands, and he screamed out loud.

"Nooo!!!" he cried out. He collapsed to the floor on his knees. He held his handless arms in front, crying for the loss. His hood fell down, and revealed a middle-aged man. He had long white hair, along with a long white beard. His eyes were a red, yellow and black colour. The Sith colour...tears rolling down his cheeks. Chaba walked up to him. He threw Hyru's saber aside, and held his own in front of him.

"Who sent you?!" he asked.

The Sith never answered.

"Answer me!!" Chaba said, anger in his voice.

"I will not say...!" the Sith replied in his evil voice. He began to laugh.

Chaba's anger got worst!! He lost control of himself, and he swirled around, swinging his saber, and sliced off the Sith's head!! it went flying into the Fields. Chaba looked down at the headless body in front of him...

"Oh no...what have I done?!" he said to himself...collapsing to the floor.

Sasha ran over to him, and she put her hand on his back.

"Chaba...was you meant to do that?" she asked, in a more calm voice.

Chaba got up and turned away, and walked over to his Master. He picked him up, and walked over to the entrance of the ship. Before he walked up the steps, he turned to Sasha...

"Go back to the Palace. Inform the Queen of the Sith Lord...there maybe more ahead." he said. Sasha nodded and Chaba turned and walked up the steps. He entered the ship, and lay Hyru down on the bed that he was lay on earlier.

"C2...close the entrance." Chaba asked the Droid. He turned back to Hyru. "Master...I am sorry."

Had Chaba done the right thing? Was he allowed to kill a Sith Lord? He wasn't even fully trained...and he killed a Sith Lord. How was it? Even Hyru couldn't handle him...Either way, Chaba would have to confess all this to Yoda and Hyru...
Chapter Six by Chaz
Chapter Six:


Chaba was constantly asking himself questions inside his head. How did I defeat that Sith? Why is the Force so strong with me? How did I fight like a professional Jedi when I have only been in two months training so far? Those questions kept repeating themselves! He didn't know the answer to either of them. Would he ever know? Hyru is bound to ask him the same questions when he revives. Chaba wished he was some place else. He wish he wasn't a Jedi. This wouldn't be happening. He never wanted to be involved in the war. He used to fear death. But then something struck him! He no longer felt the fear for death. He wasn't scared of dying anymore...

How was this? How did he overcome this fear? He closed his eyes, trying to get rid of these thoughts. Two months training. He did do alot. And in every day of those two months, he trained hard. From the dawn of a new morning, til the dusk of a new night. He remembered when he first held his Lightsaber. Hyru was impressed with his movements. But Hyru didn't know then, that Chaba used to train in his free time of slavery when he was a kid. Whenever Chaba was free, he would always go to the Hills of Gizzo and practice some techniques. He even made up his own. Chaba was powerful. He didn't know this. Neither does Hyru, even though the Force tells him of Chaba's power. Which is why he came here to Centra. He sensed a great Force that no other Jedi had felt.

Did Hyru and Chaba have some sort of connection? Chaba's thoughts faded away...and an image appeared in his head. A young man, who looked familiar, was walking in a single dark room alone...sobs could be heard. He looked lost and confused. Like he didn't know what he wanted in life. He paced the dark room, his tearful face showing his thoughts. It seemed he had a decision to make. And this decision seemed to be a huge decision. He needed to make a choice of some sort, and Chaba felt that it was for the sake of the Galaxy.

"What do I do? Mother...help me!" the man said out loud, looking up. He fell down to his knees seconds later, as if he lost all hope. He had no family left. He was losing his friend. And he dreamt that his wife was dying. Chaba could see all this in the man's mind. It was like an open door to him...Did Chaba also have the ability to read minds? The man stood up, eyes not watering anymore.

"I have made my decision!" he had said. Then he walked out of the room. Chaba suddenly woke up in the Control Room of the Ship! He looked around him and everything was normal. C2 was standing in the corner, awaiting any orders from his Masters. He was back in Centra. He got up of the chair he was sat on and went to see if Hyru was okay. But when he got there, he was gone! Hyru had disappeared!! Where was he?! Chaba turned around, and saw the entrance was open. Panic was the only emotion he was feeling at the moment. Worried about his Master's whereabouts!

He jumped down the steps of the entrance, and looked around in the darkness. He turned in every direction, hoping to find his Master standing there. But nothing...There was only one thing left for hope of finding him. The Palace...Chaba ran back in the Ship, grabbed his cloak, he reached the entrance again just as a bleeping noise stopped him. He turned, and saw C2 standing front of him.

"You want to come with me?" Chaba asked him.

C2 bleeped again and Chaba smiled.

"C'mon then." They both made their way out of the Ship and headed towards the light of the Palace.

Meanwhile, inside the Palace. Hyru and Selina were discussing a matter of War. Selina sat on her chair, and Hyru was pacing the room.

"The Sith have grown secretly, My Lady. Master Yoda has recently sent me word. He has made his way to the planet of the Wookies. He has told me to warn you about the Sith. Whoever rules the Sith has sensed the presence of me and Chaba here. They could be on their way now. You must be prepared for battle. Master Yoda also told me, that the Clone Troopers have recently betrayed the Jedi council and have joined the Sith. Which means, they are stronger than us. You need to get your Army ready, and call out every Jedi that lives on this Planet. They will attack without mercy, My Lady. War will finally happen on this Planet. Whatever you do, my Queen, I will follow. You are one of the two Queens that exist in this Galaxy. This is your Planet, you must protect it with everything you have!"

The Queen sighed. She took a long deep think about what Hyru had just said. War will finally come to this Planet. The one Planet she had ruled for one single purpose. To be away from War...and violence. Get ready for battle, and gather every Jedi that exist on this Planet.

"I sense the Force with you my Queen. Are you also a Jedi?" Hyru asked randomly.

The Queen smiled. "As a matter of fact, Master Hyru, I am. Me and Master Yoda go back a long way. He knew my Father, and became very good friends. After finding out my Father was a Jedi, Father promised to train me. He did...but only for three weeks. That was when a Sith killed him. Father fought well, so Yoda said. And Yoda also tried his best to prevent Father's death. I suffered a great loss. He was everything to me. My Father, my Master. He...asked Master Yoda to promise him something."

"What was that?" Hyru asked, interested in Selina's past.

The Queen continued.

"He asked Yoda to promise him that he would train me to become a strong Jedi. And Master Yoda did promised that he would. And so he kept his promise. I went into months of endless training. I went through rough patches, but Master Yoda helped me. He has made me the person I am today. And I am very loyal to Master Yoda. I will always be with him. He made me a Jedi. A strong Jedi, with the ability to possess and read others minds. I can use the Force very well."

She moved her hand through the air, and Hyru jumped when a clatter of metal filled the silence. He looked behind him, and saw a metallic ornament on the floor. The Queen had knocked it over using the Force.

"You see..." the Queen smiled.

"I am really surprised. I never thought nothing more of you but a Queen." Hyru said, smiling at the lovely lady dressed in a red dress. "Well, I need to fly back to Coruscant, My Lady. I will get back, I promise. I just hope I get back in time for the war."

"Before you leave, Master Hyru. What of Chaba?" the Queen asked.

"He will come with me. I need to see Master Yoda about him. Sasha told me about him beheading that Sith Lord. He has only been under two months training, My Lady. How did he do this alone? I need to find out."

The Queen sighed again. She was wanted to tell Hyru what she knew. But she kept it back. She didn't want to change the events of the future.

"I will get my army of Droids and Humans prepared for War. I sensed danger was heading our way. Which is why I asked you to take my Messenger with you. Will you do it for me? For the people of Centra. It will be a great help. Please?"

Hyru took a minute to think. He sensed something close to danger ahead of him. But it didn't seem to dangerous.

"Okay. I will take her with me. Until we next meet, My Lady." he bowed, and made his exit.

The Queen turned around and looked out of the window. It was dark. Nothing of the Fields of Centra could be seen. What will the real Queen say about this? For this Queen is the Messenger Sasha disguised as the Queen. And the Queen Selina was disguised Sasha. The Fields outside looked as if they sensed danger themselves. Will the battle for Centra take place there? War...

"Sanka!" Sasha called.

"Yes, Sasha?" the bodyguard replied, walking over to her. He knew that she wasn't the real Queen.

"Bring Selina to me." she ordered.

The bodyguard ran out of the room, and re-entered three minutes later with Selina.

"What is it?" she asked.

"My Queen. I have spoken with Hyru. He knows nothing of our identities. He seems to believe that we are our proper selves. Yet you are acting as me, and I as you."

"Very good Sasha. I will continue to use your identity until they take me to Coruscant. What did Hyru say?"

"He told me about a War coming to Centra soon. He told me to gather forces. The army of Centra and the Jedi's that exist. Does he mean me also, Your Highness?"

"You must stay disguised as me! I entrust the hope of this Planet to you. If War is coming here, Sasha, and I won't be here...I want you to protect and save it with your life."

"Okay. Master Hyru has also accepted to take you. Well...Sasha. But you're known as me now. So he has accepted take you with him to Coruscant."

"Thank you Sasha. I will come back to Centra as soon as I have seen what's going on in the Galaxy. In the meantime, you stay careful and take care."

"Goodbye, Your Highness."

"Goodbye Sasha."

The real Queen disguised as Sasha walked out of the room. So the sake of Centra was in the real Sasha's hands now.

"I will do my best to help defend this Planet. I will use my Jedi skills that Queen Selina taught me to help." she said to herself. "Sanka!"

"Yes Your Highness?" the bodyguard walked back over to the Queen.

"Send someone to look for the Jedi that exist on the Planet."

"Yes Your Highness."

"Also, when you have done that, prepare the army for battle. Gather weaponry, armoury and rations. The same with the Droids. War is coming, and we must be ready for it."

"Confirmed, my Lady!" Sanka then headed off out of the room.

"I will protect the Planet, Selina."


A/N: Hey! Sorry I've not updated in a while! Been busy with exams and that! Hehe...hope this update was good enough! :) And yes, Sasha the Messenger is disguised as the Queen and the Queen is disguised as Sasha the Messenger! Hehe...Reviews? Thanks for all thats read :)
Chapter Seven by Chaz
Chapter Seven




Even though he somehow managed to convince the Queen that war was coming to Centra, Hyru still didn't feel right about something. He did not believe that the Queen he had just spoken too, was the real Queen. However, he let this slip his mind, and continued down the long corridor leading to the exit of the Palace. He went to turn a corner when a female voice shouted his name.

"Hyru!"

He turned back, and saw the messenger, Sasha, running up towards him. Her brown hair in a ponytail, bouncing off her back. She came to a halt as she reached him and took a few deep breaths.

"Her Majesty says you have accepted me to come with you to Coruscant." she said, through wheezy breathing.

Hyru raised an eyebrow, but then smiled.

"Yes, you are right." he replied.

He turned and walked away.

"But Master Hyru! I just want to know-"

"-why I never accepted you before?" Hryu finished her sentence for her. He turned around and faced her. She nodded her head. "The Jedi are rather busy, and especially at these dark times, they have to be careful with whom they speak to. That is why I never accepted you before."

Sasha's beautiful green eyes glared at Hyru with a manner of understanding. She smiled faintly, then opened her mouth to speak but Hyru interrupted her once again.

"Master Yoda has accepted that you need to speak with him, and that you are my responsibility, until I return you to this planet."

Sasha sighed. If only he knew...she thought to herself. Then she grinned and they both started to walk together, talking about certain facts of the Jedi. As they reached the doors to the exit, Sasha opened them, and another voice, this time a male's, shouted Hyru's name.

"Master Hyru!!"

They turned, and running towards them, a Droid following him, was Chaba. When he reached them, he grinned.

"You're safe!!"

Hyru looked confused.

"I am yes, My Padawan. But what brings you here?" Hyru asked. The grin from Chaba's face vanished. Then he explained why he came to the Palace, and Hyru understood.

"I am safe, Chaba. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here now. Thank you. You truly are a strong Jedi. You will be praised by the Great Yoda. Come, we are leaving for Coruscant. The Queen is currently getting ready for war, and I need to see what's happening in Coruscant. The Force is telling me that something bad is about to happen."

Chaba gasped.

"War?!"

Hyru nodded. "Yes. I think the Sith have grown strong indeed. There are many around the Galaxy it seems. The Clone Troopers have betrayed the Jedi and joined the Sith so we do not have an army no more. We must leave for Coruscant. I will talk more about it on the way."

Chaba nodded, then he, Hryu, Sasha and C2-D2 walked on to the ship. The sky outside was getting bright. The dawn of a new day was nearing, and Chaba could feel the danger in the Force now. Something bad was going to happen. He could now sense it...a death of a great Jedi was about to happen. He could see it...

The Senator, Palpatine, was lay on the floor next to a smashed window of his office, and Jedi Mace Windu was stood above him, purple Lightsaber held out against Palpatine. Palpatine was pleading Windu, but Windu didn't seem to be bothered. Lines etched with hate and anger were showing over his face.

"I will throw you over to the Republic! They will know of your devilry and your betrayal to the Council. Surrender Senator!" Mace said out loud, through the moans and groans coming from Palpatine. What had he done wrong? How had he betrayed the Republic? Who was Palpatine? He looked oddly familiar to Chaba. He started to speak, but Chaba couldn't hear him because he was mumbling. He started to use the Lightning attack on Mace but Mace blocked it with his saber. It backfired and the pain was too much for him. He was getting weak. But he managed to turn in the direction of Chaba, and all of a sudden, Anakin entered the room, Chaba watched him walk towards the Jedi and the dying Senator.

Mace explained to Anakin what the Senator had done. He was the Lord of the Sith. He was the one planning to take over the Galaxy. But Anakin didn't believe any of his betrayal and told Mace he was the traitor along with all the rest of the Jedi. Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was encouraging Anakin more and more to believe him, telling him he couldn't hold on anymore. "I'm getting weak Anakin." But it was at this moment when Chaba let out a loud cry, when he saw that Mace was about to take a swipe at Palpatine, and Anakin drew out his own Lightsaber and sliced Mace's arm off. Then Palpatine continued to use the Lightning Force attack, and it started to run through Mace's body, making him shake and then the force of it knocked him flying through the smashed window, never to be seen again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Chaba had screamed. His eyes were open wide! All he could see was the ceiling of the Ship, and Hyru's face.

"Chaba!! What's wrong?!"

He lay there, ignoring Hyru's words. What he seen must not be true! It cannot be real. He would never do that...no way!

"Chaba?!"

He leant up, Hyru watching him. He felt sweat trickle down his face and he realised he was in the Ship. Sasha was sat next to the closed entrance and C2 was nowhere to be seen.

"Chaba, answer me!" Hyru said, desperation tone in his voice. He turned to his Master. He could see in his face that he wanted to know.

"It's Master Windu..."

"What's wrong with him?"

Chaba took a while to answer. He jumped off the bed, and paced the room, trying to rid the numbness in his leg. He could feel both Hyru's and Sasha's eyes glaring at him.

"He is...dead!" he finally said, and he heard Sasha gasp behind him.

Hyru just started at Chaba. It was easy to tell what he was thinking. 'No way, not Master Windu.' Then he managed to ask..."How?"

Chaba sighed, and then began to explain of Anakin's betrayal and murdering Master Windu. Then he explained of the Senator's betrayal to the Republic and told him that he was the Lord of the Sith. Then he mentioned the last part of the dream or whatever he had...

It was Palpatine's words. As he rose from the ground, and looked down at the troubled Anakin, who looked upset and angry at what he had done, he smiled. He was comforting Anakin, telling him he done what he must. And then he forged him with a new name...

"You will be known as...Darth Vader." said Palpatine, in a deep but croaky voice.

Anakin was now a Dark Lord of the Sith. He had betrayed the Jedi, and decided to follow the Sith's orders. And his first order was to go over to the Jedi Temple and eliminate any Jedi there...including his friend Obi-Wan Kenobi. Vader accepted his first order, and left the room.

Hyru took in every word Chaba said, and so did Sasha. They both couldn't believe what had happened.

"You was right, Master. The Force was telling you the truth. Something bad was going to happen, and it has." Chaba finished, and he got a nod for a reply.

There was silence now. No sound existed, only the occassional creaks and the hoot of Owls outside. Then Sasha broke the silence.

"What if we go to the Jedi Temple now? Will we find Anakin there?!"

She had a point. Would he be there? Would Chaba have to fight him? After all...also in this vision, he saw his mother in Anakin's mind. The same woman he saw in a picture he had given to him after she died. Her black hair tied in a ponytail. Anakin must be his brother...his twin brother. Chaba needed to know...and if he was, he needed to stop his brother joining the wrong side of the Force.

"Chaba what's wrong?" Hyru asked, looking slightly worried.

"Nothing. Let's head off to the Jedi Temple...I need to stop him!"

Hyru nodded. Chaba had indeed grew strong, and now Hyru was not worried that Chaba would get hurt. He had learnt so fast, his skills are magnificent and he is very intelligent and very fast. Chaba is now a professional, and Hyru understood that he wanted to go to the Jedi Temple and stop the evil...for he wanted to do it himself. He needed to save the Jedi and warn Master Yoda before he got there.

"Let's go then!"

They started the Ship up and then it raised off the ground slowly, then shot into the sky and through Space.

Meanwhile, back on Centra. The Queen had had word from Sanka that all soldiers and Jedi's are ready for battle, and they had gathered weaponry and rations. All of the women and children were now heading towards the shelter on the east of the Fields of Centra. She smiled when he reported this.

"Thank you, Sanka." she said softly, as she sat down.

Now they were ready for war, all she had to do now is await for the Sith and the Clones to arrive. Which was when? Either way, she was ready...She wasn't going to lose this war...she was going to do it for her Queen. She got up.

"Your Highness, what is it?" Sanka asked.

"Nothing Sanka. I am going to get changed. I will join in this fight too." she explained.

"But You Majesty, you are most important. We cannot lose you."

"I am a fully trained Jedi, Sanka. I will be fine."

Sanka smiled, and let the Queen go and get ready.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hey!! I have managed to update!! Just want all my readers to know, I am continuing with this story, and I will update it. So don't go panicking that I will never update it again! I have good reasons to why I don't update often!! But yes, I like this story myself, so I have no excuse to why I should banish it! Lol...It will go on til the end. Thank you all for the reviews! And I will be working on another update in the next week or two!! Hope you liked!! War is finally here, and no more talking and worrying for all the characters. It'll be action now :D Chaba will get to kick some butt!! So stay tuned! :D Bye!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4267