I Come From by Lorelai Raine
Summary: this a story about me
Categories: Poetry/Songs Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 425 Read: 821 Published: 08/06/05 Updated: 08/06/05

1. ==== by Lorelai Raine

==== by Lorelai Raine
I COME FROM…
I COME FROM…A Big city named Philly.

I COME FROM…A mother, who’s always cared,
And a Father, who is always there.

I COME FROM…A family where my big sister has always got my back.

I COME FROM…pictures with palm tree hair.

I COME FROM…Years of plaid jumpers and big kids who can not get over themselves and make fun of you.

I COME FROM…parents that filed for divored when I was young, and a mother who gave me a litte sister.

I COME FROM…years of moving around and changing schools. Always being the new kid in a school full of little clicks.

I COME FROM…new neighborhoods and new students who don’t like me because I am new and poor.


I COME FROM…years of not caring about my education, what I wanted to do or be when I grew up, and hating school.

I COME FROM…Philly to Aston, and starting Garnet Valley Middle School where I met my friends Cori, Eryn, Katie, Kelley, and Matt.

I COME FROM…ending my time at the Middle School and starting the best years of your life…High School.

I COME FROM…Starting high school, and watching my sister end her school career with the class of 2003.

I COME FROM…Spending the summer of 2003 in Wildwood, New Jersey, and missing the day my sister left for the University of Tampa.

I COME FROM…starting my Sophomore year of high school, and going to family week at my sister’s college The University of Tampa.

I COME FROM…ending my sophomore year and beginning my junior year of high school.

I COME FROM…not caring about school to having Academic insecurities.

I AM GOING…
1. To go to my junior prom
2. To finish my junior year
3. To apply to the universities of my choice
4. To participate in all pre-senior year activities dealing with the class of 2006.
5. To start senior year
6. To go to all of the senior year activities
7. To get into the colleges of my choice.
8. To cry at my high school graduation. Class of 2006
9. To go to the college of my choice.
10. To major in the selected field of the career of my choice.
11. To continue my schooling till I receive either my masters or my doctorate in that field
12. To start my career and start a family
13. To be happy
14. to be successful
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=4639