True friends by dizzy06
Summary: what happens when Leslie,Mary,and Sarah finally reunites after ten years of not talking do they stay friends or do they stop talking for good
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Group, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 5232 Read: 18962 Published: 03/19/06 Updated: 03/23/06

1. chapter 1 by dizzy06

2. chapter 2 by dizzy06

3. chapter 3 by dizzy06

4. chapter 4 (forgiveness) by dizzy06

5. chapter 5 by dizzy06

6. chapter 6 by dizzy06

7. chapter 7 by dizzy06

8. chapter 8 by dizzy06

9. chapter 9 by dizzy06

10. chapter 10 by dizzy06

chapter 1 by dizzy06
Hi my name is Leslie and I am the main story writer of this brand new story and it contains two of my best friends in the world Sarah and Mary. Well it has been about ten years since Leslie,Mary,and Sarah has talked and we are all in our early twenties now I am 28 Sarah is about 28 and Mary is about 26 now. One day I was scrolling for my bosses number to tell him I to sick to come into work and I ran across Mary's Cell and home number and I sat there and thought wow it has been a long ass freaken time since I last talked to Mary. So then I found my bosses number and told him that I was really to sick to do nothing so he told me not to worry about it and to get to feeling better. Oh yea I forgot to mention the kind of work I do I am in the music business now and I get to meet all the new bands and so forth. After I got off the phone with my boss I went back to Mary's number and sat there holding the phone wondering. What would she say when I told her who I was, would she be excited to hear from me or what? I finally got up the guts to call her she answered her cell and said, "Hello." I said "Hey Mary this is Leslie one of your friends that you have not talked to in almost ten years now." Mary screamed into the phone and said, "OMG Leslie is that really you OMG I have missed you how is everthing damn girl tell me everything."

I began to laugh and said, "Yes Mary this is me and I am fine I am in the music business and I just want to call and say hi because it has been such a long freaken time since we last talked and everything." Mary was about to start crying because it has been such a long time since Leslie and her talked. Mary said, "Well Leslie it seems like singing and everything really paid off for you and I am so proud of you and yea I am to in the music business I am with the BackStreetBoys and I am one of there dancers in there shows so I get to see Aj,Brian,Nick,Kevin,and Howie everyday." Just as Mary called there names out to tell Leslie AJ comes into the converstaion and asks, "Mary who she was talking to?" She then replied Leslie AJ gosh AJ said, "Leslie aka Dizzy Leslie" and then Mary replied, "Yes AJ Leslie aka Dizzy Leslie." AJ then took the phone away from mary and began running down the hall.

Leslie then said, "Damn AJ what the hell is up boy it has been a long ass time since I lasted talked to you to?" AJ then started to talk to Leslie and then Nick came down the hall and said, "Hey AJ who are you talking to?" AJ then replied Nick man it is Leslie. Nick then said, "OMG let me talk to her to tell her hi please AJ!" Aj handed Nick the phone and said, "Hey Leslie what are you up to and do you know who this is?" Leslie then said, "Yes Nick I know it is you and I am fine and I am hoping to see you all soon." Nick then said, "Leslie like how soon and she said right about now."

Leslie then grabbed Nick from behind and said, "Hey baby how are you?" Nick grabbed Leslie and spun her around and then AJ grabbed her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Mary came running down the hallway screaming Leslie at the top of her lungs and Leslie took off running to Mary and they grabbed each other and hugged each other and began to cry because it has been along time since Leslie and Mary seen or visited each other. Just as Mary and Leslie finally let go of one another Mary cell began to ring and Aj still had it and answered it and said, "Hello this is Mary's phone but she cant talk right now she is with her friend Leslie and sorry who is this so I can tell her to call you back?" Sarah another friend that Mary and I havent talked to was on the phone and said, "AJ I know this is you." Aj looked at the number and it said Sary on it. AJ then yelled at us down the hall Leslie Mary, Sary is on the phone!!! Mary and I looked at each other and began running towards AJ and he handed us the phone and we all started to talk to Sary.
chapter 2 by dizzy06
Image hosting by Photobucket

"Hey Sary! Oh my gosh, it is wonderful to hear your voice again! How have you been lately? What have you been up to?" Leslie asked excitedly with Mary anxiously tugging at the sleeve of her shirt. Leslie annoyed waved at Mary to get her off of her. Mary let go of Leslie's shirt and walked towards Aj and gave him a huge hug. "I have been real busy. I've been working my ass off. I've been working like three jobs. I'm honestly not been real good. I live in an apartment and my roomate just left me because she didn't like how I ran the rules here." Leslie, upset replied, "Wow. Sary I am so sorry to hear that. Well, good news, Me and Mary are here at Aj's house. And Mary works with the BSB so we want you to come down here and visit." Sarah smiled and said, "I would love to, but i cant. Diz, you have to remember, I work three jobs and I cant just leave. I mean, the fellas do a tight shift. I've been real bitchy lately. I mean, I would love to--" Sarah tried to explain but Mary took the phone and said, "Sary, don't worry about it. We will talk to your bosses and we will talk to the fellas and see if you can live with Howie or something, since we all know how much you like him." Sarah chuckled and thought to herself, "I can't believe they are doing this for me." She then replied, "When do you want me ready?" Mary turned around to Leslie and said, "Right away. We will be there tomorrow and we will go and talk to all of your bosses and tell them that you are moving." Taking a deep breath, Sarah agreed.
"Is she coming?" Aj asked excitedly. "Maaaybe!" Mary and Leslie announced teasingly. Aj begged, "Please tell me! She is one of my best friends, and I know i havent seen her in a long time and everything but i really wanna see her right now!" Aj said, sounding like a little kid. Mary and Leslie smiled and nodded their heads. Aj jumped for joy and screamed, "YAY! Sary is coming to visit!!" Nick then came into the room and said, "Dude! Aj, calm down. What the hell are you yelling about?" Aj explained, "You remember Sarah? Well, she is coming down to visit, and we need to talk to Howie and see if she can live with him or something." Nick then asked, "What? Why? Is everything okay?" Aj rose his hand in the air to hush Nick. "No, not really. Her roomate just recently moved out because she didnt like the way Sarah was running the rules around. So she just left. She was working a real good job, but then got fired. So to keep the apartment she was living in, and to pay the bills she has to work like three jobs. She's working at like a gas station, and little places like that. And right now she really needs our help." Almost getting ready to cry, Nick frowned and said, "That is terrible. I'm sure that if we really explain to D how much help Sary needs, he will let her stay with him." Just as Nick said this, Howie came into the room saying, "Do what?" Nick, Aj, Mary and Leslie all turned around and said, "What?" Howie asked, "What? Who is staying with me?" Aj then said, "Sarah. She really needs help D. I mean it, its kind of serious." Howie, who was angry then said, "I can't believe this! I mean, Sarah is a sweet girl and everything but i dont want you four making the decisions who is staying with me and who isnt. She is not going to stay with me. I know how much she likes me and all, and that's real cute! But damn, I dont want her with me." Aj then yelled back, "Why not D?! She is working three jobs! All she needs is a little bit of help! And even if she did stay with you, it would probably be only like three days to a week! Why cant you be the "Sweet D" you've always been and let her stay?!?"
Howie and Aj then began to fuss at each other about the situation for about an hour.
In the Background...
"Why can't I be the major sweetheart and let her stay? Because, i dont want some chick to stay with me. I mean, I barely knew her! And now its been, like ten years since we last talked to them. Who knows? A whole lot could have happened in ten years. She could have a fiancee or something, and i dont wanna be the one in the middle of her sex life!" Aj tried not to yell back but that didnt quite work out, "She needs help Howie! That is it! Why can't you be a friend and help her out!" Howie sat down and said, "I know she does. You have told me that she needs help for like an hour now. And im sure you put it in my head by now. But why cant she stay with Kevin or Brian or something? I know she wont stay with Nick because of Dizzy!" Aj tried not to smile. "Howie, Mary will be with me, and if you didnt know....BRIAN AND KEVIN ARE MARRIED!!! Why would they want some young beautiful female living with them if they already have a woman!? I mean your single? Why cant you be with her?" Howie looked down at the ground then back up at Aj and rolled his eyes. Howie got up from the seat and walked away without saying anything. Aj, being pissed, yelled, "Howie! Get back here! I'm not done talking to you! Get your ass down here! I am not done!" Howie walked away.
chapter 3 by dizzy06
Aj then walked over to Howie, grabbed him by the upper arm and spun him around and said, "Just give her a chance! That's all I am asking." Howie looked at the ground and back to Aj and said, "Alright I'll give her a chance, but one chance. If she screws it up, she's out!" Aj looked at him and said, "I dont know why you think she'll do that. She is a total doll.

The next day, me,Leslie,Aj, and Howie all went to Georgia to hlp out our dear friend Sarah. She is cool. We arrived at her tiny apartment with Sarah sitting on the front step. She saw us and stood up. Howie some what rolled his eyes. Leslie and I were smiling and Aj exchanced the look of normality to be very interested. He rose one eyebrow and grinned. Leslie kept telling me to stop the car but i ignored her. Sarah had a growth spert. She was about 5'3" and had some low rise dark blue jeans on, kinda baggy but adorable and a Rebel shirt on. Aj said, "I love that shirt." I smiled. The shirt was a tank top and her hair was baby doll curly. It was black with red high lights, so adorable,and also had flip flops.

She waved and hoped into the car and sat in between me and Aj. Aj winked and said, "Babe, you're going to stay with D for a week then with me and Mar." She smiled and looked at Howie, "You ok darlin?" She asked and he nodded. "I've missed you all so much." Sarah explained and teared up. Aj smiled and wiped her tears. After arriving at Sarah's jobs, only me and Aj told them she was miving. After that we came back to the carto find Sarah and Howie yelling at each other, and Leslie trying to stop the fight. "Howie stop! You havent seen Sarah in a long ass fuckin time, you can ar least smile and be nice!" Howie then turned to Sarah, who was tearing up, gave her on unpleasant look.

Aj ran to her and held her, "Babe what happened? Howie what the hell did you do?" Not letting Aj answer Sarah turned to Howie and said, "Howie, I dont know what crawled up your ass and died but you need to pull it out and get a fuckin gripon your damn attitude!!" Howie turned his and Sarah said to Aj, "I'm not going to stay with some one who dosen't even appreciates me here!" Aj hugged her. Sarah and Aj fell asleep a few hours later. Sarah in his lap practically crying the whole way. And all I am gonna do is say a few words to Mr. Dorough over there.
chapter 4 (forgiveness) by dizzy06
That next morning I found Howie in the kitchen with Aj drinking coffee. He also had his head down "morning" Aj said tiredly. Howie held his head up and looked at me then said, "Im so sorry Mary." I interrupted him and said, "Dont you say sorry to me!" What you need to do is say sorry to Sarah. I mean, you're the one who wont even let her stay with you for a week!" I yelled. Sarah then came out and said, "good morning everyone..." She started but saw Howie and began stomping off. Howie ran after her and stoped her "Im sorry. " He said. "I dont know why I was being that way. I would love if you stayed with me."

Sarah replied, "Why now? Why do you you, I mean why the hell do you want me to stay. You really didn't want me to yesterday, so why should I now? I needed help D! I needed help and you really did not want me to stay well I also didn't want to wind up living the way I was but life screws us all." I followed her but she wouldn't listen, she wouldn't even listen to Leslie. Kevin and the fellas came and Kevin fussed at D and B-Rok comforted Sarah.

(Sarah and Brian.....)

"Sarah im sure he didn't mean it. He did say he was sorry and he wanted to be with you. So maybe you should give him a chance." Brian explained while rubbing her back. Sarah nodded, "Okay." Brian smiled and said, "Cool now lets go before Kevin kills D."

Sarah and Brian both laughed and walked into the living room. Howie looked at Sarah and she hugged him. "Im sorry about that back there. I dont know what came over me. Can you forgive me?" Howie smiled and said, "Of course I can hun No one can ever stay mad at you.
chapter 5 by dizzy06
Nick and Leslie

Today me and Nick are going to the beach together. I dont know if he likes me or not but I hope so. Like lately he has been kissing me on my cheek or on the top of my forehead. Sometimes he hugs me from behind I love every minute of it and I think he can tell. That's probably it. Sometimes I have an urge to just reach up there and kiss him but I dont know how he'll react to it. I dont evenknow what he's thinking right now.

Right now he took my hand and held it but I liked it so mch it seems like we've been holding hands forever. We are walking in the sand with the water hitting our feet. I laid my head on his chest and he put his arms over my shoulder while still holding hands. The mood felt so right. The sun set was georgous and the weather was just perfect. Felt so good. Hours and hours went by and we finally arrived home. I passed out in his car so he had to pick me up Mary and Leigh says that he held me like a baby. I woke up about twenty minutes ago and Mary was trying to get him to wake up long enough to walk to bed but kept passing out. Brian and Howie then took him to the room. "Mary, where is Sary?" I asked but she shrugged.

Howie and Brian came out the bedroom about five minutes later and I said, "Howie? Where is Sary?" He replied, "Her and Aj went to the store to get groceries and clothes." I nodded and began to walk away but Aj and Sarah came in. Brian cooked dinner, we had speghetti and Aj just kinda helped it was real good to!
chapter 6 by dizzy06
The more I stayed with Aj the happier I got. I saw Sary and together and they look adorable but maybe hooking her and Howie together wasn’t the best idea. Aj was complaining that he was sick and told me to call Sarah. So I did. She arrived about fifteen minutes later with some Tylenol, and went in the room. Just as she arrived into the room, Aj sat straight up and smiled. She hugged him and gently laid him back down. He seemed fine but I think he likes Sarah, I don’t know. He took the Tylenol and Sarah gave him a kiss on the cheek. I know what ya’ll are thinking “How do I know?” well to be honest. I’m spying. Aj moved his face just as Sarah did and snuck a kiss on the lips! They kissed for like five minute.

I don’t want to tell D but I don’t want him hurt either. Howie then came into the house and said, “Where is sary?” I panicked, but not noticeable. “She is in the room with Aj. But dong go in he is sick.” He waved and said, “Oh, It’ll be alright. He’s such a baby.” He opened the door and Sarah and Aj pulled back. “Sorry didn’t mean to bother you guys.” He said sounding really hurt. He walked out and Sarah and Aj ran after him. “D wait!” Howie spun around, “I thought me and you had something. I mean I know I didn’t ask you to be my girl but I like you a lot!”

He ran his hand across her face gently and she enjoyed it I could tell. “Don’t you like me?” she nodded, “I do but Howie me and Aj…” Aj cut in and said, “I started it D. I kissed her first. I’ve liked her for the longest time and I don’t want her to leave me. I like her way to much.”

I was so shocked so I called the others and they came over. “Howie, Aj! Ya’ll don’t have to fight over me. Mary is just as single as I am. So why don’t one of you pick her.” Howie looked at Mary and smiled. “I don’t care I just want Sarah to be happy.” AJ smiled and said, “ Then D why don’t you and Mar-bear hook up?” Nick agreed and pulled Leslie to him and said, “Yeah ya’ll are adorable together!” Howie smiled and said, “Yeah, I’ve always like you to Princess.” He looked at Sarah and said, “Don’t worry babe. I’ll be fine. Go out with Mary. Im sure you’ll be happy.” Howie nodded and kissed me on my forehead, so gently and I loved it!

Howie then walked to Mary and said, “So Mary what do you think? Should we try to make it work for us since: Nick has Leslie, Brian has Leighanne, Kevin has Kristen and Aj has Sarah now. Plus I see you everyday because of work and everything else.” Mary looked Aj to see if he would say anything about it and Aj said, “Mar it is what ever makes you the happiest it will make me just as happy.” Mary then looked at Howie and said, “I guess we could give it a try to see if things work out for us and so I guess my answer is yes Howie I will go with you.
chapter 7 by dizzy06
AJ

As days go by i've been thinking about Mary. I do like Sarah, i've liked her for the longest time, but I like Mary alot too. She is so pretty, hilarious and real smart. She takes care of me but she's with Howie and well I can't help myself. I've got to get her back I don't want Sarah to be alone though. Nick is already taken, hopefully, and mary did say she liked Howie.

Sarah came into the room smiling. I love her smile. I dont think there's been a day with her not smiling. She looked at me and smilied even bigger and scrunced up her nose that time. I smiled back. She pulled out something little with a chain with it. I think it's a bacelet.Yup. " I got you this it says best friends." She said and put it on my wrist. I looked at it then gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. She blushed.

Then she showed me some pants and shirts she had bought for us. "Oh, those are awsome!" I said and pointed. She pulled out the jean pants I pointed at and said, "Yeah these are for you too. Then I bought you a skull shirt to go with it." She looked up and smiled. I grinned at her and laughed but noticable. "What?" she asked. "You." She looked confused but still smiling. "I think you are so adorable. You smile constantly, you love to go clothes shopping for me. And you are the sweetest thing. When someone feels bad you can feel it and still try to make people smile or laugh no matter how long it taked. Sweety, your smile and hugs cure everything."

She began to tear up and still smiling she replied, "Oh you big goof y head, gimmie a hug!" She said and huged me. Her hair smelled like Dove shampoo and conditioner. She also wore bath and body works body wash. Then in her ear I said, "Baby, we need to talk..." We let go and she said, "Okay what's up?" I took a deep breath and said it...
chapter 8 by dizzy06
Brian and Kevin

"You cheated!" I yelled. Brian smiled and said, "No I didn't. Just because your little guy Mario can't drive don't mean that my little guy Luigi is cheating." I laughed. The phone rang. "Hold on." I said and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said, it was Alex. He sounded upset but I couldn't tell. "J, wait im on my way." I announced. Brian stopped the game and came along.

We arrived at Aj's house and walked in. Sarah wasn't there. Aj turned around and was teared up. "J what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Brian asked and Aj said, "Lately i've been thinking about Mar-bear. I told Sarah that I loved her to death and I didn't think it was going to work out. She stopped smiling and teared up then left in a hurry. I don't know where she's going. She didn't take her cell." He hung his head low and whiped his eyes. Brian said, "So what are you going to do? D is already with Mary so... Are you going to try to win her back?" He nodded. "Dude, How the hell are you gonna do that? You know she is with Howie. And you know how much Sarah likes you." Aj nodded.
chapter 9 by dizzy06
Mary and Howie


"Howie stop chasing me man I am getting tired." Mary said. Howie then stopped and went into the kitchen to find something for him and Mary to munch on for awhile till supper time. Howie then came out with the food and before he could turn around Mary tackled him and made him spill the food and drinks all over the place. "Oops, sorry D I didn't mean to I didn't know you were coming out with food and stuff." Mary said. Howie helped Mary up and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mary knew he wasn't happy that he missed Sarah to much to move on when they started to get real close.

Mary then asked, "D man what is wrong? You are not your crazy goofy self like you usally are." Howie looked at her and said, "I've been doing alot of thinking here these past few days that is all Mary i'll be fine." Mary knew Howie better than that and said, "You miss Sarah don't you? I know you do you talk about her all the damn time and all I can say is that you need to make up your mind right now who you want to be with cause right now I want to be with Aj." Howie looked up at Mary and said, "Yea, I guess your right Mary I do miss Sarah and I guess people should be with the ones they love and you love Aj and I love Sarah to damn much."

Just as they finished talking there was banging at his front door. Howie ran to the door and there was Sarah crying and everything. Sarah looked up and seen Howie and jumped into his arms and said, "I missed you so much Howie. Can you forgive me for leaving you for Aj?" Howie looked at Mary and said, "Mary if you want to you can leave to go to Aj's and tell him that Sarah and I are together again and you can be with AJ. Cause I know that is what you are wanting to do cause I can see it in your eye's and Mary dont forget you will always be my little sister to me."

Mary looked at Howie and said, "Howie I am glad you made the right choice now maybe you and Sarah will stay together for a long time. I will tell AJ that Sarah is over here and everything ok." Howie looked at Mary and smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead and said, "Thanks you are the greatest." Howie looked back at the teared up Sarah that he is holding and went to the living room and sat her down on the couch and said, "Sarah I have missed you everyday that you have been gone and yes I do forgive you for leaving me and everything." Sarah looked up at Howie and smiled and gave him a kiss and they kissed for like ten minutes straight and said, "Thanks Howie and gave him a hug." Howie then said, "Now that is the Sarah I know and love and I want to keep it that way."
chapter 10 by dizzy06
Image hosting by Photobucket

Mary got to Aj's house and said, "Well you don't have to worry about Sarah no more." Aj jumped because he did not hear Mary come in and said, "Jeeze, Mary why do you have to scare me like that for? What do you mean we don't have to worry about Sarah anymore?" "She is with Howie now." She replied back to Aj. By this time everyone was at Aj's house:Brian, Kevin, Nick, and Leslie. Leslie walked up to Mary and said, "Well what happened between you and Howie? How did you guys break up?" Nick looked at Leslie and said, "Leslie. Well hell I want to know to so tell us Mary." Mary looked at them and said, "Wow you guys are such blondes. I just told Howie that he needed to be with the one he loved and I knew that he still loved Sarah becuase he talked about her all the time."

Just as Mary said that. Aj walked up and said, "So you are single Mary? I am just asking that is all." Mary walked up to Aj and replied, "Yes Aj I am single and yes I will go out with you." Aj looked and smiled at her and picked her up and spun her around and kissed her for like ten minutes straight. Leslie and Nick looked and said, "Eew, you guys get a damn room as long as you dont do it in front of me." They stoped and said, "Ohh, it is like you guys have never kissed before. I see you two all the time kissing and I think it is adorable."

Leslie and Nick looked at one another. Then Nick said, "We would love to stay but we got to get going ok. So we will talk to all of you later ok." Everyone looked at them and said, "Ok Nick and Leslie we will see you later ok." Leslie then said, "Hey Mary call me later ok and if you see Sarah tell her I said call me to ok." Mary said, "Ok Leslie I will and I will tell Sarah to." Leslie replied with a Thanks before Nick shut the door to Aj's house.

Later on that night Mary had called Leslie. Nick picked up the phone and said, "Hello?" Mary said, "Hey Nick is Leslie there?" Nick said, "Yea, but she is in the shower right now can I have her to call you back?" Mary said, "Yeah, and to tell her that I have not seen Sarah or Howie all day." "Ok" Nick replied and hung up the phone. Just as he did Leslie came out of the shower with her green PJ's on and came down stairs to the living room where Nick was and said, "Hey baby. Who was that on the phone? Just as she kissed him." "It was Mary and she told me to tell you to call her back and that she has not seen Sarah or Howie all day" Nick replied.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7322