Crash! Boom! Bang! by LostAcanthus
Summary: Eh...Nick wants to bang a pretty chick? (Big stretch from reality there... :P Written in like an hour at 2 in the morning :D)
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 766 Read: 860 Published: 03/31/06 Updated: 03/31/06

1. Crash! Boom! Bang! by LostAcanthus

Crash! Boom! Bang! by LostAcanthus
Nick felt like he was going crazy. Everywhere he fucking looked he saw her. Carmen Cole. Apparently she was Hollywood's new 'it' girl, and he had yet to lay his eyes on her physical being. And oh did he want to. She was hot. Not just like...hot. But HOT. Bangable hot. So hot that last week he almost crashed his fucking car cause he was too busy drooling over a billboard with her face plastered on it to concentrate on the road.

How is it possible that two people can live in the same city and never meet? He mused. It was insane. It was impossible. It was insanely impossible. It had to happen at some point. Oh-ho-ho and when it did, he would be ready. He would pounce! Meow. She would be his! Bwhaha!

HOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!

His car lurched forward as it was hit from behind. Shit.

"Fucking SHIT!" The other driver shouted as they slammed their car door. Nick groaned and got out of his car.

"Listen, lady. I'm sorry..."

The woman was bent down, examining her severely damaged white BMW. When she heard his voice she whipped her head around to look at him.

"Sorry? Sorry??!!" She ripped off her oversized sunglasses. "You think that's gonna FIX my CAR??"

He stood, frozen in place. It was her. Of all the places to meet.

Huh. Ironic, considering he was thinking about her when she crashed into him. Maybe I drew her to me! Carter, you are so awesome. He licked his lips and smirked. Alll right.

"Is something funny? Because I see NOTHING funny about our current situation!"

He was drawn back out of his thoughts for the umpteenth time that afternoon, and he found himself looking at her again. His eyes trailed up and down her body. Gig-gi-dy. Her white vinyl pea coat clung to her in ALL the right ways. It was taut across her breasts, ending about mid-thigh, and it appeared to be the only thing on. She must've been wearing a helluva short skirt...Or no skirt at all. Oo Carter, you dog.

"Excuse me! Helloooo! My EYES are up HERE!!" She was pointing to her face. Her beautiful face. Oh-ho-ho. She was HOT.

"Wipe that smirk off your face!" She growled and closed the gap between them, shoving her finger into his chest. "What are YOU gonna do about my car?!"

Oh-ho I'm not gonna do anything about your car... He thought with a smirk. He took her hands in his and suddenly brought his mouth down upon hers.

And then her fist connected with his face. He reeled back in shock.

"Ew! Fuck! Why the...fuck!" She was shaking her hand and spitting, trying to get the taste of him out of her mouth. "Why the fuck did you DO that?"

He was seriously, utterly...SHOCKED. THAT had definitely never happened to him before. Maybe he was taking the wrong approach...

"Hey...baby...maybe we started off on the wrong foot?" He suggested with a shrug.

"Who do you think you are, huh? A fucking BACKSTREET BOY?" She said with a sneer, ignoring his dropping jaw and turning back to her seriously fucked car. She rubbed her temple as she quickly flipped open her cell phone, bringing it to her ear.

Nick watched her. He watched her good. He tipped his head as she bent back down, studying her...um...curves. Yeah. They were nice. Heh heh. He couldn't HELP but notice how her coat rose ever so slightly, revealing (ever so slightly) just the slightest bit of her bottom.

Heh heh heh heh...

She glared up at him, silencing his thoughts.

Sheesh...

What seemed like HOURS later, things finally seemed to be settled. Whatever. He had no clue what was going on. Did he really care? No. Not at all. Hell he got to oggle one very fine piece of ass for however long it was. So he actually drove away in a very good mood.

Not that he could say the same for her.

Oh well. He grinned impishly. She was definitely HOOOOT.

Tires squealed.

Crash.

Boom.

Bang.

...

Shit.

- = - = - = -

AN: Yeah, I know technically it wouldn't be his fault if she ran into him...lol It's been brought up ^_- But urm...I like it. ^_^ So go. Goooo with it :D
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7487