I'm Here For You by Frick N Frack Luver
Summary: Liz has just been rejected by a group of friends , and she feels alone but, a very close friend will comfort her ( Liz + Link ONESHOT )
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 752 Read: 674 Published: 04/04/06 Updated: 04/04/06

1. Chapter 1 by Frick N Frack Luver

Chapter 1 by Frick N Frack Luver
I"m Here For You

It was a stormy evening. Link crossed the street as he made his way over to Liz's house. A few minutes later he was already on her front porch , then he opened the front door and went in. Link was Liz's best friend so he was allowed to come in anytime. Link walked into the living room and turned on the light. " Liz " he called no answer. Link checked the rest of the house no Liz. Link came back into the living room and thought to himself " Where the hell is she ? " he sat on the couch for a second and countinued to think to himself " It's weird that's she not here she said she'd be home "

Link sighed then he got off the couch and was about to leave but, then he heard something it sounded like someone was crying and it was coming from the closet. so he went over to the closet door and opened it. that's when he saw Liz she had her legs pulled up to her chest and he couldn't see her face.

Link then sat down beside her, he then ran a hand through his short blond hair which was a brown color from getting wet from the rain. His blue azure eyes looked at Liz then he asked " What's wrong ? "

she didn't say anything. " Liz c'mon , Liz talk to me " Liz looked up at Link he could see her face. she looked tired and upset her greenish blue eyes were red cuz she was crying.

Liz played with a strand of her brown long hair then she said, " Sorry Link i didn't know you were here "

" That's ok why are you sitting here crying in a closet ?"

Liz didn't say anything. " Liz "

Then she yelled " Why the hell do you need to know ?"

" Damnit Liz i'm just trying to help you ! "



Liz then realized she had yelled at him. " I'm sorry "

Link was still angry " Well your so upset I was just trying to help you , I just wanted to know what the hell you were crying about ! "

" Link i'm so sorry "

Link then calmed down and said " It's ok i was being such a ass now tell me what your so upset about "

Liz took a deep sigh " Ok Link the reason why i'm so upset is because Sam told me that she Madison and Kirstin don't wanna hang around me anymore " her voice began to lower and it sounded like she was going to start crying again.

" How could they reject me Link ? how could - " then Liz completely broke down sobbing uncontroably. Link then pulled her close to him. his clothes were completely soaked from the rain but, he didn't care. Liz buried her head in his warm shoulder. Link then ran his fingers through her hair and then he kissed the top of her head.

then he wrapped one of his strong protective arms around her. Liz had been friends with those girls for 6 years Liz was a nice person Link didn't understand why those girls didn't wanna be Liz's friend anymore. Liz calmed down and Link let go of her. a tear slid down her cheek Link then wiped it away with his thumb. Link then cupped his hands on her cheeks and brought her face close to his so that their foreheads were touching.

Link's beautiful blue eyes then looked at her and he said " Listen Liz if they really were your friends they wouldn't have talked about you behind you're back you don't need to worry about them you got me remember i'm here for you "

Liz then smiled. Link let go of her then asked " Feeling better ? "

" Yeah thanks Link "

" No problem "

Then Liz rested her head on his shoulder. then the 17 year old blond kissed the top of her forehead. Liz could feel Link's lips they were soft to the touch. then he slung one of his arms around her. Liz and Link then looked at each other they both smiled. Liz loved when he smiled. Link's smile was absolutely gorgeous like his short blond hair and blue eyes. Link then pulled her close to him again and kissed her forehead. Liz closed her eyes and smiled knowing that Link would be here for her now and forever.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7516