The Best Thing, What Happens In Your Life by McLeans_Chick
Summary:

Image hosting by Photobucket



AJ loves her, but doesn't seem to get it. He keeps giving her signals, but she still doesn't get it. He messed up their friendship awhile ago, but now he doesn't want her as a friend...He wants her to be in his arms forever. Ashlee isn't to sure...
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Content, Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 331 Read: 749 Published: 04/13/06 Updated: 04/13/06

1. Chapter One by McLeans_Chick

Chapter One by McLeans_Chick
"AJ you can't just come back into my life for no reason!" I yelled at AJ on the phone. He wanted me to go and meet him. I haven't seen the man since before he left for rehab, 5 years ago!

He's really sweet don't get me wrong, but that man has unsolved problems. He's looking to spend foever with someone he can't. I don't actually want AJ back in my life. I lived a good one when he was out of it. But I also lived a boring life. Maybe seeing him wouldn't hurt anything.

"C'mon Ashlee, I just want to see an old friend of mine. Can't you do it just this once, and you'll never have to see me agin I promise." AJ said back at me in a calm voice. He sounded like he really did just want to meet, but I am not so sure about him.

"Alright fine, but if I see that you're running some kind of scam I'll never speak to you again."

"Fair enough." He laughed into the phone.

"Bye AJ, see you in a few."

"Alright bye Ashlee." He and I hung up the phone.

Well like I said we used to be friends. We actually tried a relationship once, but then he got a little to out there and I ended it. I'd like to be with him, because he really is the sweetest thing on Earth, but he is just so mysterious all the damn time. Maybe he isn't like that anymore. I talked to Kevin recently and he said that AJ is a way better guy then he used to be. AJ is living some spiritual life now or something like that. Something along the lines of Brian. He better have changed for the better. I don't want to see him crash again, it would split my heart into two.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7568