Everything From A to Z by scooby
Summary: Brian had everything : a loving wife of two years, a great job, a fairy tale life. What happens when he meets someone who could give him everything? Even her own life?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2294 Read: 4067 Published: 06/20/06 Updated: 05/12/07

1. Chapter 1 by scooby

2. Chapter 2 : The Beginning of the End by scooby

3. Chapter 3: The Great Acquaintance by scooby

Chapter 1 by scooby
Author's Notes:
This story is not at all based on true fact. Do not consider me a person that would want these things to happen to one of the guys. I hope that you enjoy the story like some of the people that have viewed this before you. Read and enjoy!
Brian’s POV

This story that I am going to tell is one that was brought to me during the 2000-2001 tour. It was one that the devil himself must have schemed. I must admit at times I wouldn’t have traded some of the things that that girl brought me to do for the world. I will tell you the tale of how some force, a human female force, brought me to reconsider my relationship with Leighanne. This is how it began:


It was going to be the last night in a long while that I would ever get to see my wife again. The next day I would have to take a flight down to Orlando to meet the guys for our "Chapter 1" tour. It would be another six months alone in my bunk wishing that every night she would be in my arms. We had already eaten dinner and Leighanne was helping me pack my things so I wouldn't have to worry in the morning.

"Are you ready to do this again, Le Le?" I asked with a sad tone.

"Don't worry about me, Brian. I just want you to come home safely."

I never had to worry about her cheating on me or anything. We had gained each other’s trust and that was that. We always told our secrets and all.

I put the last of my things in my suitcase and put it by the door.

"It's getting late. Maybe you should get some rest." said Leighanne as she was about to leave the room.

"Where do you think your going?" I said with a sly smirk.

"Well I was going to let you sleep in peace."

"Oh no I want you right by my side for my last night with you for a long time."

She got in bed and snuggled up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I turned to face her and kissed her passionately and it went on all through the night.

The next morning, I woke up with an angel on my shoulder. I never wanted to leave but I had to get ready. I slowly laid her on the pillow and walked to the bathroom to take my shower. I didn't want to leave her. I hated to see how sad she looked when I left. When I got out of the shower she was awake staring at the bathroom door. She kept watching me for she knew that soon she would want me to stay. I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen.

"Would ya like something for breakfast hun?" I said with a smile.

"No I'm not hungry. I think that you better go Brian."

"Why?" I asked as I bit into a breakfast bar. "Got a date coming or something?"

I at least got a little giggle out of her. "No, I just know that if you stay longer I will be bugging you to stay."

"We go through this everytime. I'll write you letters, buy you souvenirs and call you.." I stopped as she kissed me to make me stop.

"Go now." She said with a gentle whisper.

"As you wish my queen." I said walking to the door and grabbed my suitcase. I started opening the door and I knew that she was starting to cry.

With my back turned to her I said, "Don't worry baby.We can spend all the time in the world together when I get back."

She ran up behind me and gave me a quick hug. She let go and I walked out the door.

"You be good while your gone. I'll be right here!!" she said with strain.

"I will be!!" I yelled wiping a tear from my eye as I got in my car.

I didn't know how wrong I would be.
Chapter 2 : The Beginning of the End by scooby
Author's Notes:
I have to apologize ahead of time. This is chapter may be a little cheesy. But I promise...it will get better along the way. Thanks for readin'!
It had been two months since I last seen my wife. I missed her so much. We were soon going to head to Michigan on this leg of the tour. Hopefully it wouldn’t rain like the last time we were there. It was a nice place like Kentucky and half as good as the other countries but when it rained; it was like being in Portland.

I thought I’d see what the others were doing. I walked in the little room on the bus that me and Nick had shared. He was playing “ Mario Cart” and he wasn’t doing to well.

“Hey Nicky! How ya doing?” I asked as always, knowing that it would annoy him and distract him from the game.

“Don’t call me that!” Nick yelled as Mario went into the wall. “See whatca’ made me do?”

“Sorry. Didn’t mean to. Just wanted to know if you think that we will enjoy Michigan or be in our “nasty little moods” like you are in now?”

“Brian.. WE’VE BEEN THERE AT LEAST 10 TIMES!!! You should know by now and I am NOT in a nasty little mood!”

With that I ran out of the room and thought I’d check on Roy. He’s the driver of this wonderful bus.
“How far are we from our destination , Roy?” I asked as I plopped into the passenger seat.

“I’d say about another hours drive.”

“Oh Man! I was hoping we were like 10 miles away! You know how much I hate waiting! I wanna be in Detroit again.”

I got out of my seat and thought I’d talk to Kev, hoping that he wasn’t moody today. When he was grumpy you know to get out of his way. I walked into his room, which he was all-alone in and he was lying on his bed, looking at something. I knew what it was and it started to remind me of what I had at home.

“How is Kristin these days? Haven’t seen her in a while.”

“She fine. She’s still wanting a baby girl but because of the tour and all it’s kinda hard”

“Yeah I know the story. Haven’t thought of it till now.”

“Well I am a little happy to get away. All she wants to talk about is baby this and baby that. I know I shouldn’t complain but sometimes it feels as if she’s smothering me too much with this."

He looked up at me and I just smiled. I knew what he was going through. Leighanne and me always wanted twins, a boy and a girl. But ya know. I won’t get into details.

“I don’t know why I’m so anxious to get back to Michigan. It’s like I know that something or someone will be waiting for me."

“Yeah and ya know who that is going to be?”

“Who? Ya know someone?” I asked excitedly

“The Fans and they are gonna be wild like always. What are you thinking, Brian?”

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it. I’ll let you look at your album alone.

I had no idea who or what I would be facing in Michigan, but in an hour, I would take the bull by the horns and face what could end my happiness in life.
Chapter 3: The Great Acquaintance by scooby
*1 hour later*

We were pulling into the parking lot of the Palace of Auburn Hills. It actually looked bigger than it did before. I thought that I would get out of the cramped bus and look around for a little bit. I knew whatever was waiting for me, I’d see it that night. I was becoming very eager to see what adventure I could find. Eager to face whatever destiny lay in that stadium.

AJ walked out and his brand new shades fell to the ground. CRACK “Ah shit!” AJ said as I turned around and faced him. His new $150 blue shades fell off as he had gotten off the bus. All that was left of them was on the bottom of his shoe.

“Those were my new fav’s man! I even had them personalized!”

“ I don’t know why anyone would pay that much for a pair of sunglasses.” I replied peeved off as I turned and started to slowly walk in.

“What’s your prob?” AJ asked just because he was a little concerned about me.

“I know I’m going to meet something or someone tonight that I’m not supposed to. Some force is telling me.”

“Ok…Brian now your really starting to freak me out. Some force? Maybe we should delay it for tonight.”

“No! I’ll be fine. Just don’t worry about it!”

I ran right into the stadium and straight for the stands. To think that night the whole stadium would be filled with girls. Teenage girls. I could even be waiting for one of those girls. I should have gotten ready but I thought I’d sit and look at the area around me. I started thinking of my wife who could have been right beside me then, keeping my mind off of what would happen. It still probably would have occurred to me somehow. I knew I had to get ready for the show, with clear thoughts or not I still had to do it.

Concert Time: 7:30 P.M.

Sisqo had been our opening act and he made the crowd go crazy. I would look every once in a while to see if I could see “her”. I figured that it was a person more than a thing. Howie came up to me while I was glancing out at the crowd.

‘Who are you looking for?” he asked really pumped up.

“I was just seeing all the people out there.”

I really couldn’t tell him that I was looking for another woman. That would just make him get suspicious.

“We’re going to be on in 2, Frick.” He said as he walked away. I would get a better view on stage anyway. It was the time that I was waiting for.

We came on to the stage; all the girls screaming. She could be in the stands, in the far back or right under my nose. As we began singing “Drowning” I saw something very strange. I almost stopped singing because of it. I knew it was her. She stood out from the crowd. Wasn’t jumping or singing along. Just stared straight at me with those piercing blue eyes. She had raven black hair and all the curves in all the right places. She had backstage. I would be seeing her. Nick nudged me, noticing that I had “frozen in time” Time seemed to crawl. Finally the little skit we had to do to get to the center stage came. In the movie it showed Howie taking care of his hair, Kevin and AJ getting dressed on the big screen. Then came Nick saying that he got all these #’s and he was going to continue until I interrupted with his part.

“I saw this girl out there with this raven black hair and sapphire eyes. She’s so well look at her!”

I got the camera to point her out in the crowd. She was blushing with a passion. Song after song kept rolling by. Finally the end came. Time to meet that girl. I ran right for the dressing room waiting for a speech from Kevin. It was not Kevin but Nick that was to preach to me today.

“What the hell is wrong with you? That was my part and for Christ's sake your MARRIED!” he yelled until he was red in the face.

“Yo Frack I was just playin.” I replied with a smirk.

Before Nick could argue Kev came in and said the backstagers were here. My heart skipped a beat right then. I ran out before Nick could get me. I stood by AJ, who was looking at a fine brunette. He still was single as could be. I didn’t see her at first thinking that maybe she didn’t have backstage. Then a girl ran straight for me but stopped right in front, as if she tried to be excited and courteous at the same time. Such an angel! Anyway she stared at me.

“Hi,” she finally managed to squeak out, “My name is Kristin. I really like you.”

I slowly started toward her when Nick put his arm out. I immediately shoved it down.

“Hello Kristin. I’m Brian of course and I’m glad to have met you.” I replied taking her hand and kissing it. I looked back and Nick looked like he could have ripped me a new one. She took my hand and escorted me to a corner.

“ I wanna make a bet with you, Brian T. Littrell. A bet on love. I bet you that I could make you have the best time of your life. You would have 26 days to decide if you like me or your wife better” she said with daring eyes. I looked back on the guys, seeing that AJ was getting a little to close to the brunette than he should. Here comes another lawsuit.

“I’ll take that bet Kristin. I’m gonna prove to you that I will always stay true to my wife.”

“We’ll see about that.” She said walking towards the guys. It was as if her whole personality changed. She wasn't just a angelic fan but now...now she seemed like an evil temptress.

I watched her as she was talking to Howie. I was considering what I just did. I knew I just had to win. I loved my wife and promised to always stay true to her. I could prove Kristin wrong, right?
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7885