Heart Without A Home by Angelic_Nicky
Summary: The lovely, but seemingly wild, Candy Willson accidently meets the rock star Nick Carter. Is he the blond God of her dreams, or something very different?

Please also check out Rose's "Beautiful stranger" and Deanna's "Pandora's Box".


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 15672 Read: 16430 Published: 06/29/06 Updated: 11/12/06

1. I wanna be at every party 'til the break of dawn by Angelic_Nicky

2. I'll be the angel on your shoulder by Angelic_Nicky

3. It's funny how life can take new meaning by Angelic_Nicky

4. No else comes close to you by Angelic_Nicky

5. We're sayin' things without a word by Angelic_Nicky

6. You're a new sensation, you can turn it on by Angelic_Nicky

I wanna be at every party 'til the break of dawn by Angelic_Nicky
Author's Notes:
We're writing this as we go along, expect lots of updates and enjoy it. ^_^
Low lights. Thick smoke. Crowds. Darkness lit up briefly amid the chaos. Yes, it was a normal scene. I downed the last of my bear and dropped it to the bar with a clink.
How many was that? Three? Four? Nine?
I’d lost track. I put my hand to my head, another? But there was that cute blonde eyeing me across the room . . . A tiny tube top, a short skirt . . . I could handle that. And she had a cute friend . . . Almost twins, down to their skimpy outfits . . . Two blonde girls . . .

Can you handle that Carter?

Sure . . . One in front, one in back. Another beer first? Or two? One for each . . .

I ordered another and surveyed the room once more. There was another cute girl, and another, and another . . . Endless. All sex bunnies. I licked my lips once more before downing more of my drink, smirking only to myself.
Yes, the blond God was in the bar tonight.

The smoke was cloudy.
Was that me or the club?
I raised my hand to my mouth slowly.
No . . . Can’t drink and smoke together . . . Forgot that . . .
Must be nine beers . . . No, ten . . . Wait, I have a new bottle, eleven?

So goes the life of a pop star . . . Endless parties . . . Women as far as the eyes can see . . . It’s nice to be an idol. Everywhere you turn, people bow at your feet. Carter, if you didn’t wear the same clothes time and again, I’m sure they’d kiss them too. And, of course, the sex bunnies, wanton women hanging on each word, hoping for a chance below the belt.
Did they even have to listen? Heck, Carter, you’d take them if they showed up naked at your doorstep with beer in their hands. Speaking of which . . .

Downed another. I needed a smoke.
Forget the alcohol for a minute, Carter. You need a cigarette, then you need to haul your ass off this chair and go dance with the sex bunnies.

Which one though . . . The blondes. Better go with the blondes.

I downed the last of my beer and set the bottle back on the counter. Standing up from the counter, I brushed my hair back and pulled a carton of cigarettes from my pocket. My eyes caught a flash from my cell phone. I pursed my lips as I held the cigarette between them, leaving my hands free to flip open my phone.

A new text, huh?

My face soured.
Carter, you must look like you found dog shit in your shoe, because even you can feel that damn expression.

Fuck you, Brent. Lord only knows you can’t keep a set schedule, but I’m your friend, bastard.
Can’t you even feign being on time for me?

I shoved my phone back into my pocket with a scowl. I needed that damn cigarette after that bastard’s lame text.

B late, 4got bike, hot broad.

Bastard.
There were plenty of sex bunnies here. And how the hell did he forget his bike? Isn’t that piece of crap the thing that attracts women to him in the first place? Wait, I forgot. It’s because the damn bastard knows the blond God.
You, Carter, he knows you.

I kicked the nearest wall, stabbing the toe of my shoe into it as I let out a low growl. I pulled my lighter from pocket and snapped it open. It’s bright flame lit up the scowl on my face as it caught the cigarette. I took in a breath and removed it from my lips.

Damn bastard, I hate him.

Why were we friends then?

Hell if I knew.

That wasn’t quite true . . . We’d been friends as long as I could remember. He wasn’t one of the so-called “friends” who just followed me around for women, and money. Is there a term for male groupies? Let me know if you know it. Well . . . I guess some of my girl friends want me for sex on top of the money . . . and presents. Are they groupies then? Or in a sick, twisted way, does that make them girlfriends?
You’ll be a polygamist yet, Carter.

I drew in another breath, and let out a murky cloud of smoke as I surveyed the dance floor again. The blonde twins were gone, probably found another God to dance with.
Or a pair of Gods. Why was it that women hated sharing? There was plenty to go around. Isn’t that the whole reason people have a front side and a back side?

I shook my head as I breathed the smoke deeply. Who else was around? Earlier the club had been packed with blondes, had they already picked their play dates?
It was only just after midnight; all the clubs down here don't close down until three.
Much to my annoyance, I felt a vibration against my ass. I pulled my phone from my pocket with a scowl. As I stared at the screen, I must have resurrected that same dog shit in the shoe expression. And, it must have worsened as I raised the phone to my ear, opening it with a flick of my wrist.

“What do you want, bastard?” I growled into the phone.

There was silence on the other end.
Okay, not silence; it was actually a motor and heavy traffic. Which pleads me to ask, how many Goddamn people are out driving just after midnight?
Was the whole fucking city into the bar scene?

“Sorry dawg,” he responded after an eternity.

“Can’t talk and drive?” I asked dryly.
When he finally showed up, I’d beat his ass.

“The light was about to turn red.”

He can’t talk at a red light? Did he forget to stop?
“Speed through it, you dumbass.”


“Can’t speed and talk.”

Sure you can, it’s easy. One hand on the bar and one hand on your phone. Foot to the gas pedal. Not hard at all.

“Did you get my text?”

“You’re a piece of work, like a neurotic girlfriend. Yes, I got your text.”

“Wanna hear about the broad.”

No . . . But you’ll tell me anyway. What I really want to know is how you got a broad without your broad magnet . . . Did you actually get some personality since I was last here?

“She was fucking gorgeous, with legs from the floor to God knows where!”

His voice was rough. The image must have been vivid for him.
He forgot his damn bike and was late because he found eye candy, well good for him. Whatever woman he found tonight, I’d bring her back to my place along with mine.

“She had dark hair . . . almost black with this cute mole above her lips. It moved every time she smirked.”

A girl smirked at Brent? That was news!
I let out another breath, the smoke curled away from my lips.

“Dawg? You aren’t saying anything. Doesn’t she sound gorgeous?”

She sounded like a centerfold; as in, no woman that pretty would talk to him. That bastard was looking at porn again wasn’t he? I knew it was too good to be true if he’d forgotten his bike. Then how’d he get to the store anyway? Wasn’t he too cheap to buy anything?

“Dawg?”

“What?!” I growled at him. A moment ago, I must have looked puzzled, but I probably had that dog shit in the shoe look again. Strange, I was pissed off because he stopped me from thinking. Normally I would thank him.

“I hit traffic.”

What the hell? Why was there goddamn traffic after midnight on a fucking Wednesday?
Sounds like another pop concert had hit town or something. I knew that schedule all too well, damn weird days for the public to be out until God knows what hour. Especially the fans of pop concerts, it was tweens these days, wasn’t it? Hell, most groups were lucky to get actual teenage girls. I guess that just meant Backstreet was past its prime. We had it all, tweens, teens, hot women, mothers, and the sex bunnies.
Thank God for those sex bunnies, or life on the road might be boring.

“Dawg?”

I growled again at Brent interrupting my thoughts.
God, this man should get a medal, that’s twice in the past five minutes he’s pissed me off for keeping me from thinking.
I took one last breath of the smoke and dropped it to the ground. I smashed the flame out with my foot as I ground in into the cement floor. “How long will it take?”

“The traffic?”

No, your intelligence, yes... the traffic.
“Yeah.”

“Twenty minutes?”

Was that a question? Dammit, there must have really been a pop concert in town.
Was he on the freeway? He didn’t live that far from the club.

“Are you leaving? Are there chicks still hanging around?”

I glanced over the area once again. The two blonde twins had come back. A smile cracked through my lips.
Well, no sense in talking to that bastard Brent for twenty minutes . . . Or God forbid, more.
“Of course there are dawg, but I think I’ll have taken them all by the time you show up.” I slammed my phone shut and returned it to my pocket.

If he had the audacity to call back while I was dancing with those twins, or quadruplets wasn’t it . . . Anyway, I’d only get more than I bargained for.
I smirked as I approached the girls.

“Do you fine ladies need a dance partner?” I grinned, flashing my trademark smile at them.

They giggled briefly, seeming to recognize me.

Of course, after all, I am the blond God.

The girls were quick to get into their groove.
Thank God. I had a lot of time to kill before Brent showed up, meanwhile, I had to keep myself amused.

You’re probably wondering, ‘why do you act like such an ass?’

Aren’t I the blond God?

‘Of course you are, but weren’t you mean to your friend?’

Who, Brent? He needs someone to knock him in line every so often.

‘And all the women?’

I’m entitled. I am fucking Nick Carter.

And now you’re thinking, ‘I don’t like it.’

Those are the facts, darlings . . . But . . . I guess you’re right . . . it’s not . . . really me . . . The blond God, no, every aspect of Nick Carter is a sham. Being pretentious, after all, inspires women to fall at your feet. Who wouldn’t like that?

Me?

Maybe . . . Maybe not . . . But, in truth, I guess all I’ve ever wanted is a place to put my heart.
I'll be the angel on your shoulder by Angelic_Nicky
Author's Notes:
The second chapter is up! Does everyone like it so far? ^_^
Looking into the mirror of my bike, I added the last touches to my lips. Yeah, the color “Sunset peach” really looked great on me! Upon noticing my surroundings, I saw that the name of the lip gloss did not actually fit the time. It was past midnight, and honestly, I had to get going, I know, I should’ve been on the road a lot earlier, but there was a “Rock Star Baby” concert today and I stayed there until the end. I rummaged through my backpack looking for my compact. Geesh, I did know it was night and no one’s going to look at my make up, but still... I did it for myself. It gave me the feeling of looking beautiful every moment I was awake.


I guess I was a personality ruled by feelings. For the feeling of freedom, I took this trip. So right now, I was standing in a parking lot near a club in Tampa, Florida. You all might have guessed I had a car. Oh no, you’re wrong! My baby, my only accompaniment, is my lovely red Ducati Sporttouring... I know it is unusual for a girl to ride a bike, especially one so big and mighty. You just can’t imagine how free I felt when I was on the highway. No, the wind didn’t play with my hair, dork! I wore a helmet. Though back to my hair... it was really a pity I have to hide it under the helmet... Looks like I will have to tie it in a pony tail again. But as I didn’t want to do it right then, I took the PDA out of my backpack to see if I had new mail.
“Ooh, 3 new messages.” I have to see what they are.

Candy, dear, please drive carefully! I’m hoping everything’s ok. Auntie Jane.
Aunt Jane... she still thinks I’m a little girl, but it’s nice that someone actually cares for me. Let’s see what’s next.

Hey C, when you’re back, give me a call! Let’s hit the Spider together! Ruby
Yeah, that’s my girl! Partying after the trip would be great. And now, the last message.

Miss Wilson, Miramax optioned the ‘’Endless meadows’’ script. Call me as soon as possible. James Gorman, CAA.
My agent. Good news. I didn’t think this script had potential, but it looks like it did.

You might wonder why there was nothing from my boyfriend. Simple, I didn’t have one. I just didn’t want to be anyone’s cooking and household slave. Cook this, do the dishes, vacuum the house and mow the lawn are commands which I don’t like to obey. I am well off living alone.
I could cook pretty well, but only for me. As for the house and garden maintenance I had people to do it. Sure, it wasn’t like I couldn’t do it by myself, I just couldn’t waste my precious time. What did I do? I’m a writer. Romance.
Don’t tell me you never read that. You do. There are so many closet romance novel lovers that my income keeps rising.

Also, I fooled around with scripts.. .mostly based on my work.
See, even the execs in Hollywood love romance! I’m the goddess of romance! Though it’s pathetic that I can’t get even a short term boyfriend. Maybe because I want him to be like a god from Olympus? No problem with him being blond. I guess this type of guy doesn’t exist. Too bad.

“Hey babe, you’ve got a nice ass!” I heard a male voice calling me. I decided to ignore that. Who knew what jerks ran around Tampa at night? And definitely, my wonderful god wouldn’t start a conversation that way.
Just ignore the guy.

“Umm, you’re an arrogant chick. But you still have a hot ass.” I looked back and saw a guy standing by some indefinable bike. Slowly, he came closer. I kept calm, it was always better to be calm and not panic. And I didn’t say a word.

“We could do a thing together, babe.” He was shaky on his legs and smelled like he had a few drinks.

“I don’t think so, go where you want,” I replied cooly..

The streetlight revealed late twenties, less than average looking guy.
This is not the god. I smirked to myself.

“If you go with me you could meet a real celebrity,” he grinned.

“Thanks, I’m not interested.” I tried to be polite.

“Oh, c’mon, you won’t regret...” he had come closer and there was a really heavy alcohol hint in his breath.

“I said no...Get away now!” I stepped back.

He came even closer. “I bet you do great blowjobs.”

“Get away...,” he tried to get closer to me to grab me, so I pushed him away. He landed on his knees, but got up surprisingly quickly.

“Oh, so you’re a bitch! I’ll show you how to mess with me,” he said angrily. In a second, he was at the front of my bike and the next moment glass shattered. He had kicked out the headlight of my Ducati.

“See bitch, don’t cha you wanna reconsider? Suck me and I’ll get that fixed.”

Tears began to stream down my face. He was destroying my bike, but he was not going to destroy my pride!

“No, I wont!” I whispered.

“As you wish...” he pushed the bike and it fell to the ground heavily. I could hear the mirrors breaking.

He walked towards the entrance of the club.

I sat down on the pavement and cried. I didn’t know what to do. Sure, I had enough money to get the bike fixed, heck, even to buy a new one. But the reason for the tears was embarrassment and confusion. I didn’t know where I could get help for my bike, I didn’t know where I could stay. It was after midnight so that means no one would help me! Why did I have to be a little helpless girl? I didn’t know...so I just let the tears flow. What else could I do?

.....................................................

My dance with the blonde twins had ended sooner than I wished. Their boyfriends arrived and they were soon farther from me than I would have liked.
Where are the sex bunnies today?

“Hey, dawg, you gotta hear this!!” Brent came to me, almost stumbling over a bar stool.

I wasn’t too keen to hear his story. Either it would be how he bragged to girls that he knew me and thus got them into bed or how he got new porn tapes yesterday.

“You should’ve seen me on the parking lot just a few minutes ago!” he drunkenly giggled.

“I’ll bet how you fell from your bike isn’t the day’s best sight,” I said, lighting another smoke.
That’s why he had forgotten his bike at first. He was just too drunk.

“No, listen to the whole story. Then will you pat my shoulder and tell me I’m a hero!!!” he grinned.

I nodded. It was better to let the drunk talk, or else there would be aggression.

“So, I parked my bike in the parking lot and I saw a hot chick in a tan leather outfit. You know I just loovee chicks in leather. So I told her that she’s got a nice ass. No response. I stepped closer, telling her to go with me. She didn’t accept. So I told her she could meet a celeb. No response again. I thought, what’s wrong with her? I came closer, but she tells me to get lost. I wouldn’t give up, I came really close to her and told her I think she does great blowjobs.”

“You did what? That is no way to speak to a girl!!!!’’ I fumed.
Why is my friend such an ass? I guess that’s why he doesn’t get any!

“Don’t interrupt me! The bitch pushed me away and I fell. She didn’t feel sorry, so I hit out the headlight of her bike...” Brent went on victoriously, but my brain became more and more sober with every minute, “...she still didn’t show any emotion, and she didn’t want to suck me, so I wrecked her bike. See, I’m a hero!!!!” Brent grinned.

But his grin didn’t last for long, because I slammed my fist into his idiotic face. He looked stunned, and didn’t really realize what happened until he felt blood dripping from his lips.

“Dawg, what was this for?” he asked confusedly.

“For being an asshole, bastard! How dare you hurt a girl? Only because you don’t get any it doesn’t mean you can go around and do whatever your fucked up drunken mind wants!!!!” I stood up from the chair, heading to the exit. I heard Brent calling after me, but it didn’t matter to me. He wasn’t my friend anymore.

And now, I had to find the girl. Maybe I could make up what Brent did. I felt so sorry for her, but I hadn’t yet seen her.

I headed to the parking lot, looking out for the girl. After walking for a bit, I saw a small, crunched figure under a lantern light. I could see from here that she was crying. The long, strawberry blonde hair covered her face and I was quite sure she wasn’t looking at me. Silently, I went near her and sat down next to her.

.............................................

I had the feeling that someone was here, but I didn’t look up, I just put some rebellious strands away from my face.

“What do you want?” I asked harshly, not wanting to talk to anyone.

“I want to help you...I know what happened and I feel terribly sorry for that...” he had a soothing, melodic voice, giving me the sense of being protected.
That’s ridiculous...
But I still looked at the stranger. I did a double take, checking that I didn’t see ghosts. He really was like a blond god. His hair was a bit longish, his eyes sapphire blue and he smiled at me so compassionately.

“How do you know what happened?” I looked away from him and fixed my gaze to the wrecked bike.

“The guy...the guy who wrecked your bike was...was my friend...” he stuttered.

“And now you wanna finish what he did?” I asked, feeling my anger rising.

“No, I want to help you...I know it’s hard to believe, but please...let me prove my good intentions...” I didn’t want to believe him, but again, I became almost enchanted by his voice. I swiftly stood up, not wanting to give in to his charm. No, he was the opposite of his friend. He was nice, caring and just gorgeous!

I reached for my backpack, which happened to be left on my wrecked Ducati. The sight of my destroyed bike caused my tears to start flooding again. I felt so weak, so helpless, just lost in this damn cold world. Then suddenly, I felt strong arms wrapping around me.

“Please, don’t cry...my heart breaks when I hear you cry...” he whispered in my ear.

“I don’t even know you...” I tried to gather words through my sobs.

“But you don’t have to be afraid of me... I’m Nick, Nick Carter...” he said slowly wondering what my reaction would be. But nothing came.

“I’m Candy Wilson” I turned around to face him directly.
Looks like he’s not reading romances. Well, with his looks, he can get a new “romance” every night.

I moved away from him, knowing that if I would feel his embrace for longer I would not want to let go.

“I think I need to call the guys at the servicing station to pick your bike up...” he said, taking his cell out of the pocket.

“No one’s going to respond...it’s after midnight.” I said, smirking at his idea.

“They will...the guys are servicing me 24/7 so don’t worry...”

I rolled my eyes in wonder.
He’s got connections.
Some tears of joy came to my eyes. Moments ago, I was lost and all alone...but now a knight had come to rescue me.

````````````````````
I looked at her and saw tears forming in her emerald green eyes.

“Everything will be fine...just let me help you...please?” I came closer and hugged her. She didn’t protest.
Maybe because she was too nervous to push me away?

She put her head on my shoulder; I think she just felt that she needed to be in my warm embrace right now. I didn’t want to do anything wrong, I just came to make her feel better.

“Thank you for being there for me...I just don’t know why you’re doing it...” she sobbed.

“I just felt the need to help you...and make everything okay...” I whispered in her ear. I just couldn’t stand the urge to feel how soft her hair was, so I ran my fingers through her locks, enjoying their silk.

“But I’m like a burden to you...” she said in a teary voice.

“You’re not...” I said, lifting her chin so she had to look me in the eyes.

Our eyes met, and then I realized what I had felt since I saw her the first time-she wasn’t a sex bunny! I didn’t know what to think first, since a long time I had only seen women as sex bunnies. I got what I want and they got their celeb one night stand. But there was something about Candy. She didn’t act like she knew who I was...and, what was more important, she needed my help. And that made me feel a warmth in my heart.
Someone needs me because of me, and not because of ‘’rock star Carter’’.

She stood next to me as I called my guys from the service. After a few seconds someone finally picked up.

“Hey Nicky boy, what do you need?”

“Well, can you pick up a wrecked Ducati Sporttouring?” I asked, looking at the bike.

“Sure...what type is it?” Terry, my good old mechanic pal asked.

“I guess it’s a ST3...the headlights are totally damaged, also mirrors are broken and the paint’s scratched. You get the picture?” I asked, looking at Candy. She had a confused look on her face.

“Yeah, where is the bike?”

“In the parking lot of my fav club here...you know where it is, right?”

“Sure...give me fifteen minutes...”

Terry hung up and I looked at Candy.

“See, everything’s going to be alright...they’ll pick it up in 15 minutes...” I smiled at her. To my surprise, she smiled back. And again, warmth rushed through me.
Carter, do you have a fever?

“How did you know what type and model the bike is?” she asked me looking slightly curious.

“Oh, my brother Aaron bought a similar one...only it was black...” I said, secretly checking her figure.
C’mon, I’m a man, I’m attracted to women!
She was just perfect. The leather outfit hugged her every curve and I had to use my fair share of self control to keep my hands off her.
And I thought the dancers in Back & Blue were hot...but Candy...I would not decline if she’d wanted to share the bed with me tonight.
Finally getting my thoughts cleaned from sex I asked her a “normal” question. “Where are you staying tonight?” I wanted to answer in my bedroom, but quickly gasped for air and bit my tongue.

“I...I don’t know...” she said, looking away from me.

“I’ll get you to a hotel, ok?” I said, giving her a reassuring smile.

“How can I thank you?” she asked shyly.

Just kiss me on the lips right now would’ve been the answer I wished for, but instead I said what I had to say “By no longer crying...”

She smiled at me lucidly and slowly moved forward to me. I waited to see what she’d do, but I was extremely surprised as she gave me a kiss. On the lips. I knew this hadn’t meant anything more than a way to say “thank you” for her, but for me...the vanilla taste of her lips was so inviting I knew I wouldn’t ever decline to have one more kiss. She pulled away from me and I could see her face blush in the weak light of the lanterns.

So now I was not only wanting to protect her...I also wanted to kiss her...
I wonder what she thought?
But somehow, this one was much better than the kisses from the always ready sex bunnies.
Funny how feelings can be, huh, Carter?
It's funny how life can take new meaning by Angelic_Nicky
Author's Notes:
Yay! The next chapter! What does everyone think of our favorite "Knight in Shining Armor" Nickolas? ^_^
I had to compose myself again. Why did I kiss him? What would he think? Well, I guess I didn’t care. Because that was the best part of the evening. I guess he really fit into the ‘’blond god’’ category. He was not like the handsome guys I constantly meet in LA. He wasn’t trying to get into “bed talk” right away. Though, speaking of beds, I wouldn’t really be too much against it.

I eyed his tall, muscular physique. Delicious. What more can I say? But right now was not the time to think about it. I was not in a perfect situation. What would I have done without him? I shrugged. Even I didn’t wanna know. Hypnotized, I watched how he took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. His movements were simple, yet they had grace. Just adorable! And I wonder how his touch would feel on my body? I took a deep breath.
Candy, get your mind off dirty thoughts!!!! That is NOT his intention! He doesn’t want get me into bed!!!

Just as I had calmed a bit, he turned to me and asked, “You mind if I have a smoke?” He flashed me a bright smile and it made me shiver a bit.

“Go ahead, I don’t mind.” I smiled weakly at him. Usually I didn’t like guys that smoked, but it was a different case about him. It gave him a ton of sexiness. It looked like I just couldn’t take my eyes off him. The way he looked now...so calm and perfect. Yes, he was definitely related to the folks up there in Olympus...and I liked to think of me as being a goddess...ooh, I needed to stop thinking about him THIS way!!!

A truck stopped in the parking lot and two rather heavy guys emerged from it.

“Yo, Nick, where’s the bike?” one of them asked.

“Over there,” Nick said, tossing the cigarette to the ground. “Candy, do you need to take something from the bike?” he asked me, but I was still stuck in my gushy thoughts so couldn’t answer properly.

The silence didn’t linger long, it was interrupted by one of the service guys.

“Who wrecked this bike?” the guy asked, starting to get the bike back in upright position.

“I need to take my bag from the under seat compartment,” I said, surprised that I regained my ability to speak.

“Babe, is that YOUR bike?’ one of the guys asked, looking at me confusedly.

Tears welled in my eyes once again. It was my beloved Ducati wrecked here!!!!!! But I felt too weak again to talk.

“Yes, Terry, it is her bike. A bastard wrecked it...don’t ask more, just get it back to the service,” Nick said as he came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Terry looked at me compassionately and handed me my bag from the compartment.

Soon the bike was rolled on the truck and the service guys were gone. So it would get fixed...and what would be with me now? Reluctantly, I picked up my backpack from the ground. There were still pieces of shattered glass, but it was the last sign that my baby was here.

“Are you ready to go?” I heard his soft voice.

“Yes, I think so...but I hope it’s not too far.” I said, starting to feel really tired.

“No, it’s not too far...just a block away is a cab lot,” he said, taking the bigger bag from me and wrapping his arm around my waist. And again, I felt so safe and had the feeling that everything was going to be ok. His grip on me was firm, but not intimidating, how can I say-it felt so right. I didn’t know how long we’d been walking, but all I knew was that in no time I was already sitting in a cab beside him. Somehow, I felt so tired but still relaxed. The light mingling of his cologne worked magic on me so I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
..................................................
I told the cab driver to drive to the Grand Hyatt and then looked at her. She seemed so calm and innocent like an angel. Her face looked so beautiful right now. I ran my fingers across her cheek and she smiled at me, still with her eyes closed. I gently stroked her hair, again feeling the silk of it. And to my surprise, I felt really content.

Usually the sex bunny gets at me already in the cab, grabbing my crotch and kissing me violently. At first, it was fun, but with time it was boooring...every night the same action, only the chick differs, heck, I even didn’t ask their name. I could easily call them "babe".

But tonight it was different. She was not the sex bunny. I was not the rock star. She was the maiden in danger and I was the knight. I smirked at myself for the fairy tale like comparison, but in a way, it was true. Secretly in my heart I had wished that someone would need me, truly and not as the rock star who could leave the groupie a special "autograph". I wished that someone would see my qualities as a person and not only in bed. Yeah, I know, I’m good in bed; I got everything-the equipment, the technique... But I’m straying from my essential thought. The Brent-made mess gave me the opportunity to be needed outside the bed. It wasn’t like she’d say, “Come, show me what you’ve got”, but that was ok. I guess knights in fairy tales don’t sleep with the damsel after they’ve helped her either. Though that little kiss. I still remembered the taste of her lips. The next time she kisses me, I’ll try to add my tongue to it. That’d be hot. The question is-will she want to kiss me?

My thoughts were interrupted as the cab stopped at the hotel. I gently patted her shoulder. “Candy, wake up. We’re at the hotel now.”

She woke up, blinking slightly to adjust to the light. “Wow, we’re already here? I thought I’d just closed my eyes for a few seconds.” She smiled at me sheepishly as I helped her out of the cab.

She was a bit shaky on her legs, but that was understandable. It was almost 2 am now and with all the stress... I hope that I didn’t cause her any stress. Maybe I could only wish to cause desire in her. I could always wait for the girl to show how much she wanted me; feeling her soft lips exploring my body would be so great. But sometimes, you have to wait for the good things. I thought as we headed to the lobby.

“Mr. Carter, the usual room again tonight?” the receptionist asked me. You might wonder why, but the Hyatt is my retreat with the sex bunnies... I NEVER bring them to my house. They could find out the address and later blackmail me! So the junior suite is perfect. Nice surroundings, nothing personal. I know I could’ve brought Candy to my house, she doesn’t know who I am, but that’d make her think I have some bad thoughts...I repeat, I wouldn’t deny her request to share the bed...I bet her face isn’t the only place her skin is so peachy soft. Cut it, Carter. Stop thinking about having sex with her!!! Wait till she shows you her desire.

“I’ll show you your room Candy...come with me.” She nodded and followed me. The path was so familiar, I could find my room with closed eyes. We stepped into the elevator and she moved to the corner. I didn’t know why she was trying to hide from me. Did I get too intimidating? Could she read my thoughts? I hope not...
The elevator stopped and we stepped out in the hallway.

Now I would lead her to the room and leave. Unless she invited me to stay. But I still had to meet her tomorrow...or, more exactly, today in a few hours. We reached the door and I put the keycard into the lock. I gave her the keycard and said “So... here we are. Have a good night...”
.....................................................
He was about to leave, but I didn’t want him to.

“Would you like to come in and sit with me for a while?’’ I asked, being quite sure he wouldn’t want to. I looked down to my boots. I had embarrassed myself again.

“I’d love to...I’ll help you put your bags down,” he said, giving me a sheepish grin. I just loved his beautiful face. I wanted to cup it and kiss his lips again and again. Then, deepen the kiss. But I know I would come across as too horny in the best case scenario, so I had to keep calm.

“You know, you’re the nicest guy I’ve ever met...” I blurted out.

“Oh, really?” he blushed slightly as I closed the door.

“Yes, you helped with my bike, you found a room for me...”

“Everyone would have done the same...” he said shyly.

“No, they wouldn’t...you’re my knight in shining amour.” I smiled at him.

“Then you’re the damsel in distress...” he said, blushing again. I just loved how he blushed. It gave him a hint of innocence, yet, it brought me not so innocent thoughts. Oh my, back in the elevator he looked so goddamn desirable I could’ve stripped him in the cabin. Why can’t I do it? Right, where are my morals? If I lacked them, I would check his knightly qualities in bed, too. Candy, compose yourself!!!

“So, Sir Nick, could you help me to put away the bags?” I asked a slightly innocent question.

“Sure...here’s the bedroom.” He pointed to a door and started to walk towards it. A spacious bedroom with a king sized bed was revealed. There’s a lot of room to play. And we would need a lot of room. He’s a big guy. He’s so tall and muscular. I imagined how I would gently glide my hands over him. A wave of heat overcame me. Stop thinking about sex!!!

“Do you know where I could get something to drink?” I asked, hoping that it would cool me down.

“I’ll look in the fridge...” he exited the bedroom. I followed him and watched as he bent down to get something. Such an amazing ass! Certainly, it was great even to look at him. It was enough for me to have him there. He was taking care of me, he... he was different from all other guys I’d met.

I took my jacket off and put it on a chair. It felt too hot; I didn’t know what caused it, though. Nick’s presence or the inoperative air conditioning?
.....................................................
I poured two glasses of red wine and headed to the couch where she was sitting. She had taken off her jacket and a short, black halter top was revealed. I eyed her toned belly and then lifted my gaze up a bit. She definitely had a nice set of boobs. Carter, calm down! I know you want to grab them and fondle, but you can’t!!!

I handed her one glass, trying to figure out what she’d do next. She took a sip but then her hand began to tremble and soon tears dropped from her beautiful eyes.
I put my glass on the table and moved closer to her. “What is it, Candy?” I asked her softly.

“Why did this have to happen to me?” she said, crying more.

I took the glass from her hand and embraced her again. It felt that she was a bit calmer.

“What do you mean?” I asked, trying to wipe her tears.

“Why did he have to destroy my bike? Why do I have to be so pitiful?” she sobbed.

“Sometimes bad things just happen and you can’t do anything about it...And you’re not pitiful...it’s ok to be upset...” I said, stroking her hair.

“You think so, Nick? What would I do without you?” she asked.

I wanted to answer, but didn’t get the chance. Her lips were on mine, she started to kiss me, first gently and then more demanding. I opened my lips lightly and her tongue slid into my mouth. I couldn’t believe this was happening now, but I savored every second of it...because it could stop suddenly. After a while she pulled away; she was blushing.

“I’m...I’m sorry I didn’t want to be so harassing...I just felt the need to kiss you...” she stuttered, but I gave her a reassuring smile.

“Did it make you feel better?” I asked.

“Yes, it did...I needed that...but I can’t go further. I...I don’t think it would be right...” she whispered.

“It’s alright, that was what I needed, too...I also think we don’t need to go any further right now...” I said, embracing her tighter for a moment and then letting her go.

“I guess it would be best for me to get some sleep...” she said, looking at me.

“You need your rest...but I can I meet you tomorrow for lunch?” I asked bluntly.

“Sure, that’d be good....we could talk about the bike.” She said as I stood up.

“Sleep tight...” I said as we were standing at the door.

“You too, Nicky...” she said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

I was breathing heavily as I exited the elevator. Well, my wish came true. She kissed me. Twice...that was more than I had hoped for.

The receptionist smirked at me, thinking that I’d had a very short “stint”. Hell, whatever! I shot him an evil glare and got to the cab lot.
............................................
I was in my room alone. He was gone. One part of me wished he’d stayed, but the other said it was right this way. I still felt the taste of his lips. Oh my, he was an extremely good kisser! He had no competition!
I got into the shower and quickly washed myself. I put on my short silk nightgown and looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked acceptable though it was an eventful night. But one thought still lingered in my mind as I crawled under the covers.
Would he have wanted to be here with me right now, right here in this bed?
No else comes close to you by Angelic_Nicky
Author's Notes:
Here, sweeties, is finally, finally the update!!! We are really sorry for the loooong wait, but we had some force majeure circumstances. But now we're back, alright!

Candy's thoughts are whirled...she wants the knight. But can she? And he wants to be the knight?

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! :) *Rose

Please let me apologize profusely for the wait.~*Dee*
A soft, faint light entered the room. It was a low glow of warmth. I blinked slowly as I turned to bury my head into my pillow. As I turned, I caught the sight of soft skin in next to me. Mine? An arm perhaps? No, I could feel the muscular definition of the ripples at his abdomen and the small slope of his pectorals. My blurred vision caught his smiling lips and bright eyes. He licked his lips briefly. “Sleep well?”

I jolted and sat up instantly. The warmth of the sunlight fell across my cheeks. But, aside from the small light entering the room, it was void of anything and anyone but me. I put my hand to my head and blinked slowly. But.... It was so vivid.... Perhaps, I had dreamed that I had visited Mount Olympus and sat at the feet of my blond God. A nameless face. No, a perfect dream. Isn’t that called a mirage? Something you can see, but can’t touch. Most Gods are like that, aren’t they? They are worshiped from afar, not in close vicinity of their being. Yet, yesterday seemed almost dreamlike.

Face to face with the blond God.... The image of perfection. In the guise of a knight in shining armor, he had saved me from the brutal demon who destroyed my faithful steed. And he had brought me to the castle of wonders where we drank from goblets and...... I was getting ahead of myself. I was a romance novelist after all, not a fantasy novelist. But, with material like this, perhaps I should dabble in that genre. I shook my head quickly and peeled back the covers from their hovering position above me. They were almost like silk. I caressed them lightly as I put my hand to my head once more. A knight in shining armor... He seemed more like a drug than that, after all, he caused me to see visions of him in the early hours of the morning. And, even after just meeting him, I wanted more. But, at this point in time, that was dangerous. Get a GRIP, Candy! I had to tell myself over and over, what I wouldn’t have given for a subliminal message tape to listen to while I slept, then it could have repeated it constantly. But, even when I closed my eyes, I saw his face.

Was it normal to be so infatuated with a person you had only just met? Love at first sight.... That’s what everyone called it. For many years past it has been, and will continue to be until the end of time, a major plot line of romance novels. The characters often mistook it for true love, but then it came to fruition in the end. Not in real life. That never happened to real people. I hugged my shoulders closely, hadn’t I already learned that once? I felt a shiver up my spine and shook it off quickly. I fumbled for my phone on the night stand beside me. 10 AM!!!!!!!!! Hadn’t we agreed to meet at 12:30?

“Damnit” I cursed to myself silently as I stumbled out of bed. Whether he was a blond God, a knight in shining armor, or a human being, for everything he had done for me, I at least owed it to him to be on time. I attempted to run from the room toward the bathroom, but despite my shock, I was truly still half asleep. So, as an alternative, I managed to stagger into it as I dragged my feet. A warm shower would wake me up, at least; it always did.
......................................................................................
I checked my phone for the time once more. Noon exactly. I was a genius. How did I manage to get ready for a hot date in just two hours? As far as I’m concerned, it was because I am wonderful, amazing, smart, and a whole list of other praise-filled adjectives. As far as everyone else is concerned, it probably was because it wasn’t really going to be a hot date.

True, I wanted the image in my bed this morning to be a reality, not a mirage. But my point in going was merely to thank him for helping me so much in the past... I wanted to say day, but it hadn’t been even twelve hours yet. Maybe that made it more impressive, a man had rescued me from an ocean of perils in the last eleven hours or so....

Now that was an impressive novel, perhaps I ought to write down these ideas and save them for a fictionalized biography of sorts. I chuckled quietly to myself as I examined my dress once more. I wore a short black dress with a halter style neckline. The bottom of the dress hit my leg about midway down my thigh, or maybe just midway down my upper thigh.... A bronze medallion rested at my collarbone, holding the straps of my halter closely. I checked the knot once more. The last thing I needed was for that to fall down.

Then again, that stunt might get me into the arms of the blonde God and the blond God into my bed. I shook my head once more as I ran my fingers through my hair. It had to be perfect; this was a blonde God I was dining with, regardless of my intentions. I put one had into my bag and searched for my stiletto sandals. Why did I have such nice clothes for this trip when I had brought a bike as my mode of transportation? Public image was all about appearance, of course. I managed to produce both shoes in a relatively short amount of time. I was about to slip the second shoe on when a knock sounded at the door. I gripped my shoe tightly as I casually walked toward the door. Upon opening the door, I almost had a heart attack as Nick’s muscular form filled my doorway.
.....................................................................................................
She almost died of shock as she opened the door. It was only 12:15 and the first time I had been early for anything. I’m even rarely on time. Could she read my thoughts? Is that why her jaw dropped as she stared up at me? She was wearing a tight little black dress. Yes, a tight little black dress. It didn’t give any good views, but it gave me a large enough imagination to pretend it did. Which led my imagination to ponder what she would look like lying beneath me.

Or I would have pondered such an idea, except I became very distracted by large high heeled shoe in her hand. Had she thought I was a burglar? Or a pervert? Or worse - a rapist?! I had decided without hesitation, this was the last time I would ever show up anywhere early again! Or maybe....

Maybe she didn’t think any of those things.... Maybe she just liked to throw shoes at people. But did she throw them at people she liked or people she hated? ...... That would be called either domestic abuse or a bad S & M film. Though, I think I’d rather have the S & M film than the abuse, but hey, that’s just me personally. Just as I started thinking about the plot line of that movie... Yeah right, plot line... I had to catch myself to keep from cracking up. Anyway, at that moment, she pulled her foot from the floor and slid the shoe onto it. Oh good, it wasn’t for hitting, it was for wearing.

Wait, didn’t I mean, “Damnit, it wasn’t for hitting, it was for wearing”? Well, let’s just call me remotely relieved and leave it at that.
She put her hand up to her chest. Too bad the dress already covered that spot.... “Nick, you scared me! I didn’t expect you over for another fifteen minutes!”
So being on time scares people.... I knew there was a reason I hadn’t done it all those years. And they told me it was bad manners. Once again it took everything I had not to crack up. They? Yeah, they. You know exactly who I’m talking about. If you don’t, then you’re out of the loop.

She stared at me blankly. Oh God, had I actually started laughing? I shifted in my shoes. Which shoes? The comfy ones, of course. The ones you can shift your weight in and not worry about tripping over your own feet. What do you mean men’s shoes don’t have high heels? Of course they do! They’re fucking one inch tall! Though I do look dashing when I gain height. That’s why the women swoon when they see me at award shows. But that had nothing to do with the present situation.....

“I just wanted to check up on you.” The line came out of my mouth smoothly even though I had stammered through it in my head.
She smiled.
Nice save. See, the truth would have sounded stupid. She would probably think I had ADHD if I told her that the actual reason was because I couldn’t find anything to keep me occupied for another fifteen minutes. Yes. I had left my house at noon. I guess I could have driven slowly. But.... Who drives slow in nice cars? No one! For the very simple reason that nice cars were not made to be driven slow, they were made for people to stare at them as they sped down the highway and make those people jealous of the rich Gods driving those cars. Am I coming off as conceited? Oh well, I’ll apologize later.

But the important thing was, I learned something today. Being early scared people. So, the next time I’m late and someone asks why, I will simply inform them that being early scares people. And when they ask why I wasn’t on time, I will then come up with a lame excuse. Hey, I am chock full of them. I should really teach a class. I think I’ll call it “Lame Excuses to Fool Your Friends and Acquaintances 101.” Then you could get a Master’s degree in it if you could pass “Lame Excuses to Fool Your Teachers.”

But... even I’m not a master at that one, so someone else would have to teach it. The first person who gets a Master’s Degree in it gets a private party attended by yours truly. Then, I’ll show up late and when they ask why, I will give them the best lame excuse ever. I laughed, if only to myself, but her smile brightened.
Wow, she stood there the whole time watching me think? It must be a sight to see. I’d like to see that for myself someday.

But, I’m getting sidetracked again. The most important thing about today was, I got to go out to lunch with a pretty girl who I had rescued from the horrible bike slaughterer Brent. For once, I, yes me, got to play the knight in shining armor.
I stuck my hands in my pockets, afraid that I would begin to mime my thoughts with them. A slight smile spread across my lips as I looked back at her. Yup, today was my date with Candy and the little black dress. “Are you ready to head out?” I smiled again.
She gave a slight head nod, “Yes, I just need to grab my purse.”

She turned around quickly and fumbled for her purse on the table. It was a smooth move worthy of me, but I got a great shot of her ass, so I’m going to say that it was the most graceful thing I ever saw. Yup, definitely a ten out of ten. Got that judges? A ten out of ten.
........................................................................................................
I hope he hadn’t seen me trip. I guess I still wasn’t stable on these stilettos after the entire trauma I’d been through last night.... No, this morning. I turned to face him slightly. He continued to smile. So, he either hadn’t noticed or he was laughing to himself about my clumsiness. I prayed it was the former, but it was probably the latter. If I could have only shown him how skilled I was in other areas, then he’d forget all about that lack of balance. But, I was merely getting ahead of myself.

He was just a nice guy who happened to want to help me out. The thing I kept forgetting was that he looked like the kind of guy who could have any woman he wanted whenever he wanted and get her into bed within two minutes. So, a girl he met simply because his friend trashed her bike is probably not on the top of his list of bedroom candidates. Hadn’t he himself, after all, called me a damsel in distress? So what did it take to get transferred to the bedroom candidates? I turned to face him slowly; he continued to smile.

That meant that he was utterly bored with the present situation. I was surprised he wasn’t tapping his foot. I had to stop messing with my purse before he walked out of the room without me. I turned to face him, clutching my purse tightly as I prayed that he was still there.
He smiled once more, “Okay, let’s go now then.”
His smile was infectious and I couldn’t help but smile right along with him as I nodded.

Was that how all women felt around him? That anything he did, they couldn’t help but mirror? Or were they all preoccupied with their predestined role as bedroom candidates? Though I really wanted a chance to show him my skills. Part of me was happy because I got to enjoy his smile and warmth rather than worry about touching him. The other part wanted just the opposite. He may have been a blond God and a knight in shining armor, but part of him was poison. The more I saw him, the more his image filled my mind, and the more I wanted to see his image in reality. But I of all people had learned long ago that love at first sight and true love were unequivalent. So, for the time being, I would think of him as a beautiful poison. Fine to look at, but untouchable.
..........................................................
She stood next to me, holding her purse tightly. Once again, I felt like the bad guy, but she smiled up at me and her lips seemed to sparkle. I wanted to hold her close to me and take her lips into mine once more, but I knew that was unwise.

It may have happened after we left the club, but she had said nothing of it yet, no made any action toward it. That meant only one thing, she had forgotten the entire ordeal and I was just a nice guy who came to take her out to lunch. She had, after all, called me her knight in shining armor. Knights in shining armor never get the girl. Why shouldn’t they? They’re flawless in every way and always there when the woman needs them. So, wouldn’t they be her obvious love interest? Of course that would, but one fact remains.

Mainly, the knight in shining armor tends to die while protecting the woman. And then she has to choose a new love. Which sounds stupid, I know, but that’s the way it goes. Still, despite all that, her smile made me want to continue being the knight in shining armor. For the first time in my life, someone had needed me. I was the knight in shining armor. What did it take to make this a full time role?
We're sayin' things without a word by Angelic_Nicky
Author's Notes:
The next update! Yay! ^_^ Please enjoy the newest addition to the fan fic.
We were walking to the elevator, and I felt really shaky on my legs. He walked a few steps ahead of me, and I guess he was the reason why I couldn’t walk normally on those shoes. Because I got a too good view of his backside, or, to be honest, of his ass. His jeans sat loose on his waist; it felt like they’d drop down each minute. Though I didn’t see the evidence of him wearing any underwear. Hmm...does that mean he goes commando? I licked my lips, hoping that I didn’t ruin my make up. He IS delicious!!!! How else could he be the blonde god? I moved my gaze up; it was bad to only fix my gaze on his booty. Though If I was allowed to, I would have grabbed his ass right now. I wondered how he’d react. I guess the reaction wouldn’t be good. He was trying to be nice to me, but all I could think of was getting in his pants! But looking at his back wasn’t better! Who said that only girls teased with tight clothing? He was wearing a black t-shirt, which showed off his toned body just perfectly . And his back was so wide... I was getting all drooly now. It was all too good we had reached the doors of the elevator. But as it always happened, we had to wait for the elevator to come.
‘’Do you have any preference for where we go for lunch?’’ he asked me, his voice was so enchanting and his smile was just so radiant that it made me melt. In my bed. The naughty thoughts had captured me again, but can you blame me? If you were standing right here in my place, you’d wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him fiercely, since he looks so god damn sexy!!!!

Luckily, the elevator was here so I didn’t have to fight my naughty thought trail. And instead of dragging him back to the room and ripping of his clothes I stepped into the cabin. I clutched my purse tighter; it is the only way to keep my hands from going at him. Whoa! I needed to answer the question.
‘’I guess it’s up to you to choose...I don’t know anything around here...’’ I said weakly, trying to put an innocent look on my face.
‘’I know a nice place...’’ he said quietly, his gaze fixed on me.

I wish I’d know what he thought now. Maybe he thought about how much time he was wasting right now? Suddenly the light in the elevator flickered and went out as the elevator stopped. Impulsively I looked for something to hold on to and...I wrapped my arms around him. To my surprise, he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his shoulder, feeling so safe in the arms of my blond god. The warmth of his body mixed together with the scent of his cologne and the sound of his heartbeat was how heaven should feel.
‘’Don’t worry, everything will be okay’’ he whispered in my ear, and gently patted my back. Oh my, this was so sweet! If the elevator stands still for a minute longer I’m going to kiss him. No, not like yesterday...more passionately, letting my tongue work with his. That’d be exciting...just like in one of my novels...
Just as I was soooo close to kiss him the lights went on again and I got out of his embrace. Now I had no excuse to hold on to him. Or else he’d think I was clingy.
I turned away from him, acting like I had to fix my hair in the mirror. He wasn’t looking at me; maybe I’d stepped overboard with this?


She acted like she needed to fix her looks, thus avoiding me. I really loved how she clung to me as the lights went out. She was sticking to me so desperately, her body molded into mine. I could swear she was grinding against my crotch!!! But damn, it felt so good! And, no, don’t tell me I wanted to be her knight. Sure, but I have to repeat again and again-I would want to sleep with her. I even wish she had put her hand in my pants...Now you think I’m kinky? Well, what can a guy do if an incredibly hot girl is so close? Well, what can I do if her body is telling me that I leave an effect on her?
What, you say, an embrace doesn’t show sexual energy? Then why could I feel her hardened nipples through the fabric of the dress? Maybe she felt cold, but I don’t believe it. I believe that for at least that moment, she wanted me! And that dress would be so easy to get rid of. Just untie the knot and slide the dress down her gorgeous body...yeah, that’d be a sight! Seeing her in just panties and stilettos...just pure hotness!

The doors of the elevator opened; we stepped out to the lobby, so this meant I had to keep my thoughts away from having sex with her. We walked past the receptionist, remember, the guy who smirked at me last night? To show him I still got the girl I put my arm around her waist and pull her closer. The guy’s face dropped. Yes, I always get the chick I want! At least it looks like it to others.
‘’Nick, I need to pay for my room...’’ she whispered and tries to escape my embrace.
‘’No, you don’t...it’s already done...’’ I said, clutching her tighter.
‘’Nick, you didn’t have to that’s too much expense...I can accept that...’’she whispered in my ear; her face was so close to mine. After what happened in the elevator I felt the urge to kiss her. And I did it. I leaned to her and kissed her lips. I expected rejection, but she answered it, parting her lips so my tongue could enter. The kiss got deeper and deeper and I felt her hands rummaging on my back. Oh god, if a kiss felt like this, how would more feel?

‘’Oh, those young people, they just can’t get their hands off each other.’’ I heard the voice of an elder woman and feel Candy breaking the kiss. Her face was flushed; she looked at me with a bit of shame. Well, we were kissing in the middle of the lobby, there were people around. Hey, everybody’s gotta see how great I am at kissing, right? You think I’m arrogant? Don’t forget-I’m the blond god!

Though Candy continued to look a bit ashamed, especially, as the old lady continued to talk. ‘’And girl, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, if I were you, I would not let him out of bed!’’ The lady grinned mischievously and walked away.
Go granny, that’s exactly what Candy should do. Though first she’d need to get me into the bed...but that, again, wouldn’t be too difficult.
‘’Let’s go to lunch,’’ I said surprisingly casually, but I didn’t let my grip on her loosen. She didn’t act like she’d want to let go of me, good for me; the worst thing I expected was to get smacked, but she didn’t do it. She trembled a bit and I wondered if it was from the cool air in the garage or from what happened in the lobby. Well, anyways I should get back to being a knight, as hard as it might be.

‘’You’ve got a nice car,’’ she mumbled as I opened the door for her to get in.
‘’Thanks, I really like the car,’’ I said, fond of myself that I had impressed her. But hey, this car, my Maserati Gransport Spyder just suited me. Blond Gods need impressive cars, especially convertibles like this one, right?

**
So right now I was in his car. Well, the car was quite impressive, which meant he actually wasn’t too poor. Oh my, it looked like we have the same taste in cars! At home, I also had a Gransport, but it was only a coupe. Why was I even thinking about what we have in common? I feel I get mushy. I usually put those little, sweet ‘’how compatible we are’’ evidences in my books. And at times, cars were a really good thing to mention, because somehow, a car reminded the character of the owner.

Well, Nick was sweet and lovely, but had a spontaneous side. His looks were just perfect and he was an incredible kisser. Oh my god, he has all the qualities I’ve ever wanted in a guy. Nick IS the blond god!!! He was more perfect than the Greek god statues in museums. Yeah, I can surely say that, because if you look at some of those statues, when you let your gaze down...what do you see? You’d say-legs...well, girls, I meant the parts a bit under the waistline. And from what I experienced in the elevator, I can say he’s really well endowed. And that makes me want to see him ‘’in action’’ even more. But he saved me last night, so I guess he’s not really expecting me to want to get with him into bed as thanks. Or is he? Though he initiated the kiss in the lobby. And that was just breath-takingly hot! I took a deep breath and tried to get rid of all those sex-related thoughts.

‘’I hope you like seafood, the place we’re going to is famous for that...’’ he turned his head a bit and smiled. Oh, that smile! So radiant and his blue eyes...just so blue like the ocean. How can someone be so perfect? And then I wonder why I have mirages of him in the morning. But I had to answer or else he’d think I was retarded in some way.
‘’I love seafood, especially if it’s really good’’ I said, trying to sound kinda cheerful.
‘’Me too...what dish is your fav?’’ he asked, giving me the knee-melting smile again. Good thing I was sitting or else I would’ve started to fall. Well, maybe he would’ve caught me. Oh, those strong arms! I just loved his embrace. Once again, thinking about how wonderful he was I forgot to talk.
‘’I guess I prefer shrimp cocktail...the only thing I don’t like from seafood is caviar...that’s just...’’ I didn’t know how to describe that. I mean, how could anyone enjoy eating raw fish eggs?
‘’Gross? I just love the faces people make when swallowing this ‘wonder’... everyone tries to act cool, but I know they hate it in fact.’’ He chuckled and his face lit up. Something in my heart flinched, and a warm feeling ran all over me. His smile had a magical effect on me. It was just like I always describe in my books. The girl adored every move of her prospective Romeo. His looks, his smile, his purr-fect attitude made her melt sooner or later. I never believed that something like that happened in real life. But here was the living example-Nick. But can I just go and take him? Remembering what I let happen to one character in my book, the answer is clear-no, I can’t...There was a happy end in my story, but there wouldn’t be any in real life. Too bad there wasn’t.


While driving my mind was still whirled by everything that happened at the hotel. The elevator part was also good. I was finally able to feel how peachy soft her skin was. Oh, I wish I could touch her all over her naked body, kiss every inch of her soft skin. Yes, that would be too good, huh? But there was one good thing...the kiss in the lobby. But how did she feel about it? I saw her blush, yes, but it didn’t tell me more. Did she want more from me? Or was she ashamed of what I did? Though she responded to the kiss. And the vanilla taste on her lips...that was so enchanting. I could kiss her endlessly. If only she’d say a word. If she’d say that she wanted me, I’d be glad to prove my knightly qualities.
I wonder why she was so silent all the time. What was she thinking? I liked the expression on her cute, little face when she thought. Is at least one of her thoughts about me? Maybe some little dirty thought? Oh, please, let there be one! Everyone told me I’m the blond god, so even a tiny thought about how sexy I am must’ve crossed her mind. But right now I needed to park the car, we’d arrived. At The Colonnade...it was quite a good place. Though I’d prefer her at my house, in my bed.

‘’Let me help you...’’ I held out my hand as I helped her to get out of the car. She took my hand and to my surprise, our fingers entwined. But hey, it was good.
‘’Thank, you’re always so nice. Could it be that you’re a mirage?’’ she asked, her emerald green eyes flickering mischievously.
‘’Not that I know of...I seem quite real to me...’’ I said as I led her to my usual table, a bit secluded from the other part of the restaurant.

We waited for our order; I wanted to make an impression on her with how knight-esque I was this morning.
‘’You know, I went to Terry’s repair shop this morning to see how your bike’s doing...’’
‘’Oh really?’’ her eyes lit up, and there was this something so attracting in the way she looked at me.
‘’They said as the damage is huge it’ll take at least a week to get it done, since they had to order a new headlight and mirrors...I already paid the advance sum for the parts, so don’t worry, everything will be perfect in a week...’’ I awaited a reaction from her, showing how much she was amazed about what I had managed to do this early in the morning. I mean, 11am is early. But her reaction was unexpected. She rummaged in her purse and dug out something.

‘’As I can’t accept that you have so much unexpected expense because of me I’ll give you a blank check...you can write in the sum you spent, add up everything-the pick up for the bike, the cab, the room, the repair costs...I just don’t know how much that all would be, but I guess it’s not actually peanuts.’’ She said while signing a check and handing it to me.

I looked at it, and there it was-no amount written on it. Her handwriting was neat. I just loved how she wrote my name in the ‘’payable to’’ line. Looking at our names on one paper bit made me think how it would be when once somewhere would be written ‘’Mr. and Mrs. Nick Carter’’... and how we would have cute little blue and green eyed children running around. I know this was so unrealistic to think about, but I guess Brian’s happy family life is a thing I’d want to have for myself, too. You say, wait, but how come you’d want that? All you think about is sex bunnies. Well, there is a reason why I got to the ‘’sex bunnies phase’’. Quite a long while ago I had a girlfriend, no one knew about her, but I was really in love with her. She gushed all the time that she loved me more than anything in the world, that it didn’t matter to her how famous or rich I was, that she saw only me and that was why she didn’t want any publicity about the relationship, and I agreed not to tell anyone. But the awful truth came out as I came back home a bit earlier from a promo tour. I heard some loud moaning sounds coming from the bedroom, so, in my naivety I assumed she was watching porn. I sneaked into the bedroom and my jaw dropped. My girlfriend was having sex with someone else in my house, in my bed. Well, long story short, after I walked in on them, she told me that she used me to get money from me so she could go and live with her high school sweetie, the guy I saw her with. Now she was married with the guy and had kids. The sad thing was that I had wanted to marry her, because I had believed she loved me...that waas the reason why I turned to be a sex bunny hunter...no emotions, just sex and that’s it.

But that check Candy was giving me...that was just unbelievable! It meant she didn’t want my help! I know she didn’t want to use me for money, but that was something new for me. The sum I spent was not important, but instead it was important how I felt when helping her. Holding her close and wiping her tears was rewarding enough for me. I was determined to be her knight in shining armor. After rescuing the damsel, did the knight send her a bill with all the expenses? No, none of the fairy takes had anything like this. I know I’m not too well-read but still...
And someone needed to come up for the Brent-made mess...He can’t, since he’s as rich as a sewer rat, so I will, because the asshole Brent was supposedly my friend. And because I did want to help her.

She looked at me and was content as she was thinking I’d take the check, but I didn’t. Slowly I started to tear the check in small pieces. Her face was shocked; a few tears began to glister in her beautiful eyes.
‘’Wasn’t that enough? I...I thought...’’she stuttered, looking totally hurt.

I stood up and she looked away. I came closer to her, tilted her head up a bit and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes, answering the kiss hungrily. That was more than I waited for, but it was all I needed from her-at least a little bit of affection.
I don’t know why I needed that, but I felt that there was something special about her. Was there a thing like love at first sight? I don’t know...but if it was what I felt about Candy...then I can tell you it felt damn good.
You're a new sensation, you can turn it on by Angelic_Nicky
Author's Notes:
Sweeties, it has been a looong time with the hiatus...but we're back again..as long as there'll be writing we'll be coming back again!!! Enjoy...and updates coming soon!!!!
I don’t know how or why, but actually, I really NEEDED this kiss. Yes, really, I needed it. After all, he is the blond god…I needed some proof he’s not a mirage. You might think, oh well, he’s sitting right there, so he’s real. But no, it’s not enough. His lips…I jut can’t handle being so close to him and yet so far. I feel like I’m mushy-gushy again. But if you had tried his kiss just for once you’d never want to let go.

Those soft lips…you know, he kisses heavenly. Not sloppy like most men do, but just exactly how I want it to be. Mind-blowing and making me want more. Well, what else would’ve I expected from a blond god? Something less?

Now he was just kneeling in front of me, his ocean blue eyes gazing at me, never letting me look away.
‘’All is ok, just don’t cry…let me take care of everything…you shouldn’t worry about such an unimportant thing…’’ he smiled so lucidly that all the problems seemed like blown away. Come on, would you even think about a few thousand bucks worth bike repair if the most gorgeous, the guy you might only dream off, is kneeling in front of you?
‘’You really think so? It is a lot of money…and you weren’t the one who did the damage…and so far you’ve done every thing to make me feel better…even though all what happened to me wasn’t your fault…’’ I blabbered endlessly, I couldn’t stop to talk. I mean, could it be that someone can be so perfect? He was not only good looking and incredibly sexy but as well has a crystal clear heart. Was he really the blond god? I can’t believe it…I could look into those eyes endlessly.

…..

She was so cute in this very moment. Something so indescribable…I really would’ve done everything for her. You might think, hey, you were the sex bunny hunter; you just can’t morph into a knight in a few hours!!! Well, I guess that truth is, I have always been a knight at heart. I want to protect and take care of someone. And it feels like she wouldn’t hurt me.
‘’Candy, please, let me do it…I feel like I need to do this…and money is not a matter in this…’’ I smiled at her and she smiled back. And again, something warm entered my heart. I traced my fingers over her face and stood up slowly.


‘’Nick, you really are an angel…’’ she whispered to me and from that, I almost missed my chair. Well, that could’ve been a sight! Probably Howie is right when he says I have two left feet. But this sentence really caught me off guard. And she remembers my name!!! That’s also something new, because I can’t remember if I introduced myself properly or not. You know I’ve had quite a few beers last night, but I guess I sobered up in the instant when I decided how to help her. I guess I read somewhere that one is capable to sober up instantly when important decisions need to be made. Ha, you don’t expect me to be so smart? Well, most likely I read that while waiting for an interview or what not. Anyways, I do need to answer her or else she’d think I’m zoned out.
‘’I’m nowhere close to that…do you see a halo?’’ I chuckled.
‘’No, but what you did last night qualifies you to get one…’’ she looked at me with such adoring eyes. Oh my god, I really could do ANYTHING for her.
‘’I am nowhere a mother in law’s dream, you know?’’
‘’You so are…who could resist you?’’

Aww, she can’t resist me! Well, I could almost do a victory dance. Almost, because she’d think I’m wicked if I’d begin one.
‘’Can I ask you one question?’’ I whispered. I know, curiosity killed the cat, but I’m not a cat, so it’s ok. I need to know what she is thinking about me.
‘’Sure…ask…’’ her voice was weak, she was kinda insecure. Did I scare her? Oh well, I shall go on with the question…if she’s scared she’ll run away in the worst case. Though I hope she’d not run. It might be dangerous on those shoes.
‘’What do you think about me?’’ I asked slowly. I know it’s not the best question, it is possibly lame, but I couldn’t think of something of something better. Could you even think if an amazing blonde angel is sitting right there?

For a moment she looked away, and then a dreamy look appeared on her face.
‘’I think that you’re a knight. No one would’ve helped me….I was lost and didn’t expect any help…but you…you made everything right again. You got my bike to the workshop, got me a room….and now we’re having lunch and you’re telling me how you took care of everything again today… usually men aren’t like that…you are…really…amazing.’’ She said it all in a breath and blushed slightly.

Now I felt really proud of myself!!! She thought I was a knight. So I guess I did everything right. You know, I feel so serene and happy now. I really like her company. Of course, she’s incredibly hot, but not only. I never thought I’d ever meet someone who is like her-so smart, beautiful, with an angel’s character and-she likes me! I know that sometimes a sex bunny pretends to be an angel, but the out come can be painful. Either for my credit card or my ears suffer. Trust me dudes, a sex bunny can scream like a crazy baboon. Especially when it doesn’t go their way…I’m not a slave for you…. And don’t come with my almost affair with Britney. And a baboon? Oh damn, I’m smart, watching animal planet has made me soo smart.


…...

What did I say wrong? Why is he suddenly silent? I know, now he thinks how to get rid of me, politely… he thinks that I’m too cheesy or worse-clingy already…and I even didn’t say all what I think. Oh my god, he’s so cute when he’s in deep thought. I wish he wouldn’t kick me out now…it is quite far till the hotel. Oh whatever…I’ll get a cab…but no, I don’t wanna go away. He is…a god. My stupid remark can’t destroy what we had!
‘’Nick, I’m sorry if what I said did offend you…I just don’t know how to thank you…’’ I tried to look straight into his eyes…it’s time for truth. He’s looking up at me….so now. I hold my breath.
‘’Darling, how could I be offended when you tell me you like me? I just didn’t know what to say back…you said it so beautifully so I just didn’t want to appear dumb.’’ He had that irresistible puppy dog look on his face…aah…he isn’t going to send me away.
‘’You can’t say anything dumb…’’ he just can’t say anything dumb. And what is dumb anyways?
I saw doubt in his eyes as he began to speak up quietly. ‘’Everybody’s always advising me to shut up…because I tend to say stupid things…’’ he had such a sad look on his face. He is so perfect…why does he think of himself so low?
I put my hand on his…it felt so great to touch his skin. I confess, I still wanted to push him into my bedroom and rip all his clothes off…but even being near him made me feel so content. ‘’You can ask me anything…there are no dumb questions…just stupid answers.’’ I smiled at him and his eyes lit up.

‘’So…to what agency are you signed?’’
‘’I’m signed to Creative artists…My lit rep is there…he’s the best…some of my scripts will get made into movies…’’ I blabbered on.

‘’So you’re NOT a model?’’ his face was surprised. I loved that confused look on his beautiful face.
‘’What made you think I’m a model? I’m a romance fiction writer…I’m pretty successful at it. Have you read any of my works?’’ ok, the last part was dumb from me. He is so hot, he doesn’t need to read heart-warming stories before bedtime, he can brew up a new ‘’novel’’ every night.
‘’You are really pretty; it is natural to think you are earning a living with your beauty… you look so sexy that I…’’ he blushed and stopped instantly.

Aww, that was really cute. So he thinks I’m sexy!!! I secretly hoped that he might think that, if even for a little bit… but now when he said it…this means he has played with these thoughts…


…..

From the corner of my eye I checked the situation…aha, plates are not flying in my direction. Good. Is there another sign of a flying object? I don’t think so. Good again. I dare to look at her. I can’t believe it, she’s smiling. And, no, it doesn’t look like an evil contemplator’s grin.
And no, don’t look at me like that now! Haven’t you ever heard of the term ‘’emotional intelligence’’? I am emotionally smart. So you’re saying then how come I’ve had so many bad relationships? Oh well, smart men do make mistakes. C’mon, Columbus thought he had reached India when he reached the US. Ha, gotta love the history channel and Howie for forcing me to watch it while on tour. So now enough of history, I’ll better concentrate on that angel right next to me.

‘’I know it was a bit blunt, but…you are really sexy…I don’t know how to say it poetically…if could then I would…’’ I slowly looked up to her, trying to have my ‘’irresistible puppy’’ look on my face. She smiled brighter, so it meant my look worked.
‘’Nick, just look at yourself…’’ she said and sighed. I looked on my shirt. It really might’ve happened that half of my shrimp cocktail had landed on me. But as far as I could judge, it was ok.
‘’You are so good looking, amazingly attractive…I bet girls are falling to your feet in stacks…you can get any girl. Why are you spending your precious time entertaining me?’’ her gaze was fixed on me, and I knew this question was meant to be serious.
‘’Simply because I want to? And you are not just any girl…you have something very special…I can’t explain it, but… there is something about you…’’ I stopped because the waiter had come to bring the next dish. She looked at me and I could see that she was lightly blushing. That was really cute, I liked her attitude. She looked so angelic innocent, yet so sexy that, if I could, I would’ve got at her right now and here. I know, she was not giving obvious signs like the sex bunnies, but the lack of the signs was even more enticing. Candy’s blushing and looking away was worth more than ten fake orgasms performed by the bunnies. I know I’m good in bed, but I knew, even if it’s the awful truth, most of the sex bunnies just wanted to have sex with me to have a celeb encounter, it didn’t matter to them if I was good or not. Those all encounters now seem like a blur to me. Just nameless faces and bodies… Actually, I feel ashamed now. No, not because of using the girls, they were agreeing to it, so I’m innocent on that point about using them, but because, in the end, I didn’t get anything fulfilling for my soul. That short time with Candy has brought me so much…I feel valuable as a person. You think my conclusions are ridiculous? Oh well, I don’t have to comply with your opinions, after all, I’m the blond god.

I looked at her, she was lazily cutting her salmon steak, sometimes stealing a glance at me, but she didn’t say a thing. I remember that on my list of requirements was a point called ‘’no endless blabbering’’ but this silence kind of scared me. I had wished that she would express her opinions, heck, even tell me that I’m being cheesy or stupid or what not…but no, she was so quiet. Though if I remember correctly, she wasn;t blabberish yesterday either.

‘’I hope you’re not trying to figure out a plan how to get lost from here?’’ I laughed a bit trying to ease the situation.
‘’Why did you think I’d want to run away?’’ she looked up, first a confused look, but then she smiled and lit up. ‘’You didn’t say anything wrong…’’
‘’Good to hear that…I was just wondering why you got so quiet…’’ I looked at her, somewhat being unsure about what’s going to happen next.
‘’I just thought you’d like to enjoy a quiet meal and not listen to me endlessly blabbering…’’she smiled at me. Wow, she was really intelligent and well-mannered. No sign of stupidity. I really value brains in a girl. Especially if she has nice boobs as well. And now don’t come with-‘’where’s your philosophical being now?’’ It’s not gone, but I’m still a male… a very willing one…don’t judge me…she is so delicious! Those curves…aah…not like the skin and skeleton sex bunnies. I know I should be modest, I’m enjoying her company…but I’d not say no if she’d want to have an encounter in the bathroom. With me, of course. My imagination is already really giving me pictures…but I have a feeling this is not on her mind…

‘’Nick, listen…I’ll go to the bathroom while we wait for the dessert…and to prove you that I’m not intending to run away I’m leaving my purse here and my cell and PDA…’’ she smiled at me and put the named things on the table. Then she turned around and went to the bathroom, her hips swinging so teasingly that I was really, really close to run after her, but instead I just kept sitting in my chair and drooling over her booty. I wished she’d turn around and say ‘’C’mon Nicky…show me what you’ve got’’ and invite me to follow her. I hoped and waited…but she didn’t do that…all I could do is watch her disappear in the bathroom. And yes, I confess-my desire for her was burning…now I really need to move my brains and figure out how to get her into my bed!!!!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7904