Somewhere I Belong: The Sequel to Accidentally In Love by Teri
Past Featured StorySummary:



All Alyssa wants is a chance to prove she can take care of herself to find her own place in the world as a self-sufficient adult. That she doesn't need Nick to provide for her, that she can make it on her own, on her own terms. Can he give her what she needs and still find a way to mend the wounds that hurtful words had caused them both? What happens when a handsome and kind, man, Brandon Routh, walks into Alyssa's life and catches her attention. Will she stay loyal to the one who holds her heart, or will she turn to Brandon for comfort?
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Real Person: Actors/Actresses Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Nothing's Impossible: A Series
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes Word count: 104520 Read: 72255 Published: 07/18/06 Updated: 03/20/07
Chapter 10: Fantasy Land Revisited by Teri
Author's Notes:
Well I decided to be awesome and give you guys chapter 10 a little early! Yeah how cool is that? LOL Anyways if you don't get it from the title go back to AIL and read ch24....it's Ali's turn...*evil snicker* lol. Enjoy! And as always thank you for all your reviews!
Somewhere I Belong

Chapter Ten: Fantasy Land Revisited

******************************

Alyssa Narrating:

Okay now I know why people say that reality shows distort your perception of reality. Especially for those who are being filmed. It’s completely weird watching the whole ‘reality’ experience.

But it’s been amazing for Nick and his siblings.

It’s brought them closer together. Leslie and Angel have gotten close again. Nick has reconnected with all of them but he still gets along the best with Angel. He and Angel have always gotten along really well. Nick and Aaron argue a lot, they’re brothers, it’s what they do. But they’re so much a like it’s almost scary sometimes. That’s probably why they clash because they’re so similar it irritates them.

It’s really weird to see Kellie, my best friend, kiss Aaron, let alone talk about having sex with him. It’s just weird because Aaron is still a little kid in my eyes and probably always will be. Also it’s funny because I went over to Kel’s and she took FOREVER to answer the door. But I laughed hysterically when I figured out that Aaron was over.

Teased them endlessly about it too. Aaron was so red it wasn’t even funny. But of course Kel turned the tables on me asking me about my love of rough sex. Aaron has NEVER heard me talk about sex. I prefer to listen unless of course I have a couple of margaritas in me.

Then I went into the whole discussion with Kellie about the pros and cons of handcuffs versus scarves. Aaron of course asked me where I had gained this knowledge and Kellie says “where do you think”. Nick’s so going to hate me forever for talking that openly in front of Aaron, but oh well. At least I’ll tell Nick some of the things Kellie told me to embarrass the hell out of Aaron if he tries anything.

As for Nick and I…

We’re doing so much better. He’s actually much better now, like he realizes that I am never going to let what happened, happen again. Nick and I have been going out a lot lately and if we want to be alone we just go to my place which is one of two places where the cameras are NOT allowed. The other of course is Kellie’s. Both us girls requested that, and Nick and Aaron made it clear that it was a deal breaker. That way if either Kel and Aaron or Nick and I want to be alone, to have a quiet romantic moment we can without having the cameras catching everything on film.

Once all of this is done and Nick starts touring again, which I’m going on, I’ve already told them that as soon as I know when the tour starts that I’m to teach only internet classes. I just need to tell Nick that. Anyways once the show is done, I want to settle down. I want to give into my feelings and all I need is one question from Nick.

Of course I’m not going to drop any hints or anything. I don’t want to come off as though I’m telling him to ask me. I want to marry him, yes. But when is his call. I don’t care as long as it happens eventually. He can ask me tomorrow or in two years for all I care. I want him to ask me when he’s ready and no time before then.

We’ve been great lately, talking, laughing. It was hilarious the other night we made out like teenagers for hours in his car. He ditched the cameras and we drove to the beach and sat in the back seat and just made out for what seemed like hours. Not one article of clothing got removed. We groped of course even moved against each other just enjoying the slight friction our clothes gave us. But it was just amazing to just kiss. It was the perfect end to the night. Yeah we didn’t get to spend the night together, we both had early morning meetings to be at. However having a hot and heavy make out session in the back of a BMW is a welcome alternative.

The girls have been amazing as usual. I’ve gotten close with all of them again now that they’re all living under one roof. Angel calls me her future sister-in-law. Bobbie and I trade recipes. Also Bobbie taught Nick how to cook. I have NO idea how she taught him or had the patience to but she did and my God can he cook. He and I cook together a lot now because of that.

I helped Leslie dye her hair…which turned out platinum instead of sun-kissed gold. It was shockingly bright when we washed it and dried it. It’s about ten shades lighter than Nick, Aaron and Bobbie’s hair. And theirs’ are already pretty light. It’s definitely grown on me though as it has everyone. When we came out of the bathroom I think it made it worse that I was standing next to her with my very dark brown hair. Everyone simultaneously said ‘whoa’. It made me laugh because the four of them all had exactly the same look.

You can really tell that they’re adjusting to being a family again. Nick called me one day completely stressed out everyone in the house was driving him INSANE. Aaron was annoying Bobbie and Nick. All the girls hit their time of the month which freaked Aaron out. Nick’s used to having to deal with PMS-y women. I remember the first time he realized that his best friend is in fact a girl. On his solo tour I asked him to hand me my bag. Nick being the ever graceful one, tripped on his way to hand it to me and what comes flying out?

Oh yes, a box of tampons.

I caught the box midair and said ‘thanks these are what I needed my bag for’ and I walked into the bathroom with the box and my bag. Nick was SOOOO red when I came out. He explained that he just wasn’t used to that. I guess Amanda and his previous girlfriends had been discreet about their times of the month. His mom hadn’t explained what it was and had to have Kevin and Alex explain it when he was teenager but he said he’d always found the whole thing kind of weird.

I of course explained that it’s just normal and made him go buy me a box of tampons once. He HATED doing that, but it got him used to it. And he pretty much knows when mine is coming and he’s ready with comfort food, Midol, tea and some bloody action movie for me.

Yeah most girls they go for the sappy ass chick flick during that time. But I’m already emotional enough with my hormones so I like watching an action movie. My particular favorites are the Kill Bill movies. Mostly because Uma Thurman is amazing at the whole femme fatale thing.....and Lucy Liu in the first one......just awesome displays of how women kick ass.

I mean come on would you rather watch Tom Cruise saying ‘you complete me’ for the millionth time. Or would you rather watch powerful displays of womanhood that make you proud to be one?

Yeah that’s what I thought.

End Narration.

*********************************

Kellie and Alyssa giggled as Lori gave them a look. “Oh come on Lori you can’t not talk to your maid of honor forever.” Kellie admonished.

“Yeah who I am going to dish about my latest bedroom adventures with? I mean there’s only so much I can tell Kellie, she’ll tell Aaron and it’ll get back to Nick.”

Lori rolled her eyes, “I’m glad you and Nick are doing better.” She stated.

Alyssa’s eyes lit up, “We’re doing more than better. We found our spark again. And I’m not just talking about the toe-curling sex here. Everytime I see him or hear his voice I get all giddy.”

“Toe-curling?” Lori asked with her eyebrows raised. She was happy they’d all gotten together to get ready for the Nine Inch Nails concert.

Alyssa blushed, “Okay you want a better adjective?” She asked getting a nod from Lori, “Explosive, mind-blowing, orgasmic, tantric.......how’s that?”

Kellie giggled smacking the steering wheel, “It’s really good that you got your head out of your ass finally.”

Alyssa laughed, “I know, I know, I was being MONUMENTALLY stupid. But we’re fine better than fine. He’s gotten even more thoughtful and romantic than before, like he’s trying extra hard to make sure that what happened never happens again.”

“That and the fact that he wants to make sure that you’re satisfied with him.” Kellie added.

Alyssa gave her a confused look, “Where did you hear that from?”

“Aaron. Nick and he were talking and Nick told him that he was making all the extra effort because he’s afraid that he’s not enough for you.”

Alyssa sighed as they drove to the venue in Kellie’s Escalade.

“Well maybe after tonight you’ll never have a reason to say that he’s not enough.” Lori suggested hoping she wasn’t giving too much away. Nick had come to her and Jenna for ideas. He wanted to do something for Alyssa, he explained her fantasy to them and gave him the perfect idea of when and how to pull it off. After the Nine Inch Nails concert at her condo. She’d be completely wound up from the concert that when she’d come home……she’d see him…what he had planned for her and practically melt from it.

Alyssa turned in her seat, “What does he have planned?”

Lori smiled at her, “I’m not at liberty to say, but it’s something about a fantasy you told him about a while back.”

Alyssa’s eyes grew wide hoping that it was the one that immediately came to mind. “Shit…” She stated sitting back against the seat. She looked down at herself, tight leather pants, black spaghetti strap tank, her black converse and various chains draped over her hips. If it was the fantasy she was thinking of then holy hell this was going to be a night to remember.

The arrived at the venue not long after that and made their way to their seats.

“I cannot believe Nick scored front row center.” Lori announced with a cheeky grin.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, “It’s not like he doesn’t have connections.”

“I know I always forget that he’s this Hollywood celebrity you know?” Lori added.

“That’s true, even I forget sometimes. Then I surf the message boards, and I remember again.” Alyssa replied chuckling a little.

“So what are the girls in the land of Teenie-dom up to lately?” Kellie asked.

Alyssa giggled, “They found out that Nick and I had a really rough patch. Some of them of course started hating on me. But most of them wished us the best and that the haters needed to stop because they know my family, myself and Nick goes on there. Nick even sent in to one of his fan sites some exclusive pictures of us that we took just for the fans.”

“Were those the up close shots of you two?” Kellie asked.

Alyssa smiled. The pictures they took of each other. One in particular Nick had Aaron take where Nick and Alyssa kissed. It was almost as if Nick wanted to show the fans that all was well in his love life. “Yeah he had Aaron take a couple of the shots too. Even said it in the email to the owners of the site that these were a gift to the fans. I guess he’s taking Brian’s example of being really open about our relationship to the fans. Yeah I talk to them if they approach me but I pretty much stay quiet and let Nick do all the talking.”

Lori smiled a little, “Is that also because you’re trying to be careful what you say in front of them?”

“That too. They ask some really penetrating questions and I always feel bitchy if I don’t say at least something. I try to be polite as possible without saying anything.”

Kellie smiled, “Yeah I’m starting to get that too whenever Aaron and I go out. They always ask if he’s a good kisser or if he’s romantic or what not. It’s weird that so many people want to know about my boyfriend’s private life.” She explained shifting in her chair a little.

Alyssa laughed a little at her friend, “You better get used to it. It comes with the territory of being a celebrity’s girlfriend.”

Meanwhile…

“Nick what are you doing tonight?” Aaron asked.

Nick looked over at his brother through the mirror as he fixed his hair, apparently there was a certain look that Alyssa found irresistible. “I’m going over to Ali’s tonight.”

Aaron looked at his brother noting the duffel bag on the floor. “Isn’t she going to the Nine Inch Nails concert?”

Nick rolled his eyes and zipped the bag closed just in case Aaron tried to sneak a peak inside. “Yes but I have something planned for her afterwards.”

“Like what?”

“Like it’s none of your business that’s what.” Nick retorted going into his bedroom putting on his glasses…not his reading ones, the ones he wore as more of a fashion statement than out of necessity.

Aaron rolled his eyes at him figuring he’d have to ask him later when the cameras weren’t around to get any information out of him. Obviously Nick had something either romantic or sexual planned for Alyssa. Nick walked out of the room briefly to go down stairs to hunt for his shoes. Aaron looked around seeing the cameras weren’t around probably following Nick before he would leave. He opened the bag and looked in his eyes widening at what he saw inside. Hearing Nick come back upstairs Aaron quickly zipped up the bag and moved to sit on Nick’s dresser that was across the room.

“So what’s the girls’ fascination with Nine Inch Nails?” Aaron asked.

Nick chuckled a little, “You have listened to the music right? All three of them love the music. It’s really the one thing besides soccer that they have in common. Other than that the three of them are all pretty different. Like if they didn’t know Alyssa, Kel and Lori would not be friends because they’re so opposite. Alyssa is a mix of the both of them.”

Aaron thought for a moment as he followed Nick who was on his way out to his car. “What do you have planned for Ali?”

Nick turned to his brother and decided to speak in code, “Movie marathon at her place, the bag is some extra clothes in case I decide to stay over.”

Aaron smirked at him knowing what he meant. ‘Movie marathon’ never meant actually watching movies, it meant one thing that Nick wanted some alone time with Alyssa and not to disturb them. “Have fun…” Aaron replied giving him a knowing grin.

Nick smiled back, “Kel coming over after the concert?”

“Yep.”

“Good I’ll see you later then.” Nick answered back as he got into his car pulling out of the garage. He arrived at Alyssa’s condo not too long after. He set everything up in her bedroom and downstairs. Bored now, he went into her office and looked at her bookshelves and pulled out one of her black speckled composition books labeled 2000. Intrigued he opened to the first page.

January 1st, 2000

Happy New Year! I decided with the start of a new century that I should start a new journal. It’s crazy a totally new century, new possibilities, a chance to start again. A whole new millennium laid out before me.

Okay I’m done waxing poetic here.

The party last night was so much fun. Of course it was, my Dad throws the absolute best New Years parties. I think the best part though was that Nick was there. It’s so nice to be able to hang out with him. He’s completely different than what most people would think he is.

Oh did I mention that he kissed me? Yes, he KISSED ME!! I still can’t believe that it was real, like I imagined the entire thing. Lord knows I’ve thought about it enough. My God what’s wrong with me? I mean I realize that I’m in love with him but I shouldn’t he’s my friend. But God when he kissed me, it was so perfect and it just felt so right. He’s going to be 20 soon, I’m illegal for him to even think about like that.

Like he actually would think about me like that. He probably felt sorry for me, that I’m 16 and had never been kissed.

Is it bad that I want him to kiss me again? I know that probably won’t be happening until I’m 18 if ever again. But so what it was perfect, so good, something I’ll never forget. The way he tasted, like champagne and peppermint, the way it felt, it was intoxicating.

Definitely something I’ll always cherish.

Nick closed the journal and got up picking up the one that said ‘2004’ on the front cover. He’d read from that one before but he decided to read closer to the end of it, flipping to a page.

October 11th, 2004

It’s Monday, and I don’t want to go back to my other classes. Especially after the weekend I just had. Ho-lee shit. Friday night was my birthday, which of course means that the pact ran out. Nick and I went through with it. Granted it hurt like hell at first….it was wonderful though. And afterwards Nick told me he loves me. HE LOVES ME!!!!!

I can’t even begin to explain how giddy I am every single time he says it. Or how I’m sitting here in the library day-dreaming that I’m at home tangled up bed with him while he's at rehearsals. Something changed between us…I don’t know what it is but everytime we’re together I can feel tension between us. Not a bad tension, but a good one…definitely a good one. I guess knowing what he’s like in bed and knowing how he feels about me is one reason why that changed.

But I’m still baffled.

In all honesty I blame him. He woke up something in me that I never knew I had. I want him…more and more all the time…and it’s crazy. I thought I moved on. But my heart is saying otherwise. When he dated Paris it hurt me so much, to know he’d rather be with someone who’d hurt him than be with me. From what I’ve learned this weekend is that he wanted me too, has for years but was afraid I’d reject him.

Reject him? Is he completely nuts? Why would me, a plain Jane, reject a guy like that? I mean he’s not without his faults, he screws up, makes mistakes, is stubborn as all hell, but he’s a good person too with a good heart. Maybe I still love him……

Nick smiled and got up putting the journals away. He liked that she let him read them. That he was allowed to see her most private thoughts written on paper when no one else gets to see them. He shrugged and went up stairs to her bedroom changing into the clothes he’d picked out. Black silk pajama pants and a black fitted wife beater. Blue maybe Alyssa’s favorite color, but seeing Nick wear black always drives her crazy, something about the color making it seem like it was forbidden that made her like it so much. He heard her enter the condo and he went around lighting the candles getting everything ready for her.

Alyssa looked around seeing the apartment eerily quiet. She saw movement in her bedroom and smirked, ‘must be up there’ she mused to herself. She picked up the note on the coffee table reading it.

Go to the downstairs bathroom, put on what’s in the box then come up stairs.

Always,

Nick

Her breathing increased as she walked into the bathroom seeing the box there. It wasn’t big it was actually rather small, giving her a good indication that the garment was going to be skimpy. She opened it moving the tissue paper out of the way and pulled out the dark green nightie giggling at the color. Figures it would be green, his favorite color, it matched her eyes too. She slipped out of her clothes and into the silk nightie noticing how simple yet beautiful it looked on her. She tousled her hair a little bit letting it fall around her shoulders before she spritzed some perfume on herself and left the bathroom padding to the stairs. She could smell the scent of the candles from where she stood. Taking a deep breath she climbed the stairs stopping at the door way. She didn’t see him anywhere. She moved in closer seeing the black duffel bag on the floor. She passed it and moved toward the bathroom, maybe he was in the tub. She froze when she heard his voice right next to her ear.

“I knew this would look amazing on you.” He whispered as he slid his hands over the silk covering her stomach.

Alyssa closed her eyes and leaned back against him noticing he was wearing the cologne she’d bought for him. She loved the way it smelled, subtle and clean. He moved away from her and walked around to the front of her keeping his hand at the small of her back. Her mouth went dry when she saw him the glasses, the hair, the clothes, even better than she had imagined.

He pulled her to him hugging her close before pulling back letting his eyes sweep over her.

“Where were you hiding?” She rasped breaking the silence

He nodded behind her to her closet making her laugh at him. “Do you trust me?” He asked taking off the glasses setting them down on her dresser which made her groan a little in disappointment. She nodded in response but he shook his head, “Answer me.” He commanded.

“Yes I trust you.” She managed to squeak out.

He gave her a small smirk, “Good.” Nick replied pulling her roughly to him and kissed her hard. Alyssa moved her hands to tangle in his hair. Nick grabbed both her hands and pushed them back to hang at her sides and held them there as he broke the kiss. Alyssa made a move to speak but Nick stopped her shaking his head. He backed them up against the end of her bed taking her hands and placing them on the wrought iron railing. “Keep those here until I tell you otherwise.” He told her with a look that told her that he meant what he said. She watched him almost afraid of what he might do. He saw a flicker of fear come across her face and reassured her, “Relax baby…” Nick whispered softly when he saw her body relax he moved to her neck sucking on her pulse point making her breathing become ragged and her hands grip onto the railing.

He nibbled down her neck stopping just above the edge of the nightie and glanced up seeing her watching him. Nick smirked at her watching her eyes lighten at least two more shades. Moving down he kissed her through the silk pausing to bite the side of her breast a little harder than he had expected making her shriek as the pleasure/pain coursed through her.

Worried he’d really hurt her he stopped and looked up, “Did I hurt you?” He asked concern filling his voice.

Alyssa stared him in the eyes loving how dark and intense they were, “God no, that felt so good.” He arched an eyebrow in surprise and leaned forward biting her again only harder this time, “Fuck…” She hissed as her knees buckled.

Nick stood up and turned her around placing her hands back at her sides as he hooked one finger under either strap of the nightie and let it fall into a pool at her feet. He took her hands and placed them back on the railing moving one hand to trace her tattoo at the small of her back making her shudder and goosebumps rise all over her body. He smirked and pressed his body against her back sliding his hands around to the front of her tugging on her naval ring then sliding it back and forth making her sigh and lean back into him wishing it was his skin pressing back against her. “Do you want me?” He asked softly his breath hot against her neck making her shiver.

“Yes.” She answered back.

He slipped his hand downward between her thighs teasing her ever so slightly that she thrust her hips downward in an effort to get his fingers closer to where she needed them most. Almost immediately he took his hand away receiving a disappointed whimper from her.

“You need it…you need me to fuck you don’t you? Need me to make you come.” He growled nipping at her earlobe she turned her head a little meeting his eyes not believing the words that came out of his mouth. He brought his hand back to her stroking her clit in rough circles making her throw her head back and moan loudly. Nick bit down on the back of her neck over the ink there making her shriek in delight as his fingers continued their slow torture. Satisfied he was making her crazy he stopped and stepped away from her.

Alyssa looked over her shoulder at him her eyes blazing with lust and frustration. Nick chuckled at her turning her back around sweeping her up in his arms and carried her around the bed laying her in the middle. “Nick…” Alyssa began wondering what he had planned.

Nick gave her a reassuring grin, “Shhhh, no speaking unless your spoken to, do you understand?”

“Yes.” She replied the look in his eyes making her insides burn.

He nodded and turned going over to the duffel bag. Alyssa crossed her legs trying subtly trying to give herself even just the slightest stimulation. He turned back bringing the bag over to her catching what she was doing. Getting a wicked gleam in his eyes he set the bag down at the end of the bed he grabbed her ankles and forced her legs apart then moved up her body to where they were eye to eye. “There will be none of that. If you come it will be because I made you.”

Alyssa’s eyes widened at the forcefulness of his words. He was killing her with them. She completely understood now why he loved it when she was forceful and aggressive with him, it easily, and completely hot. Feeling him hovering over her, her every nerve wired. Nick leaned down claiming her mouth in a teasing kiss sucking on her bottom lip which made Alyssa unconsciously raise her hips in an effort to feel him against her. Feeling her move he abruptly ended the kiss and clamped his hands onto her hips pinning them to the bed.

“Now, now…” He chided. “Do I have to tie you to the bed or are you going to behave yourself?” He asked smirking at her as he watched her mind wrestle with the idea.

Did she want to be tied up? Certainly it would make not being able to touch him easier. it would literally force her to stay in place. On the other hand if she behaved without restraints would she be rewarded?

“Do you want to be tied up or can you behave yourself?” He whispered laying his body next to hers running a hand down the middle of her from the hollow of her throat to just below her belly button. “If you can behave you’ll be rewarded. If not then you just might be punished. So what’ll it be restraints or self-restraint?” He asked growling in her ear knowing how well it got to her.

Alyssa closed her eyes and lifted her arms up wrapping her hands around the wrought iron head board. “….I’ll behave…” She replied panting she was beyond wanting him at this point what she was feeling went straight into need.

Nick gave her a heart stopping grin and kissed her forehead, “That’s my girl.” He stated moving away from her. He took her hands off the headboard and motioned for her to sit. When she did he reached for the bag behind him and opened it and stuck his hand in pulling out the first thing he grabbed, raspberry flavored massage oil that heated up when rubbed in or blown on. He showed it to her watching her eyes light up before placing it on the night stand in the ‘definite pile’. Another item he pulled out was chocolate body paint putting that in the definite pile. Next he pulled out a pair of handcuffs placing that on the night stand as well. Alyssa grinned wickedly at him as he reached back into the bag pulling out a little plastic bag that held a tongue stud and small batteries. She gave him an odd look. “Okay that one is more for me, than it is for you, it’s a vibrating tongue stud.” He admitted.

She chuckled a little and grabbed it from him tossing it on the definite pile. He gave her an amused look, “Later I promise.” She stated grinning at him.

He reached back into the bag pulling out the one thing she’d hoped was in there but that she didn’t quite expect…cat-o-nine tails. Smirking at her he placed the odd looking whip on the definite pile. Sure he wasn’t planning to use quite all of that the first round, but it was more for show than anything that he could use it if he chose to. Nick loved the reaction he was getting from her, silently thanking Jenna for dragging him into a sex shop to buy all of this. Nick stuck his hand in the bag smirking to himself when he found what he was looking for. He pulled out the thin leather straps attached to small chains and another strap on each end. He went around the bed tying one to each corner before coming back to sit next to Alyssa. “Now those are only going to be used if you misbehave okay?” He explained.

“Okay.” Alyssa replied not entirely sure she wanted to behave anymore. Not only was she wound up to an unreasonable degree but now knowing that they had a lot to play with turned her on even more.

Nick looked at her sensing she wanted to say something snarky but was biting her tongue. He rolled his eyes, his own curiosity getting the best of him, “Just say whatever smart ass comment you are dying to say.”

Alyssa smiled at him happy she was given permission to say something, “I’m just surprised you don’t have a vibrator, blindfold and a gag in there.” She stated trying to act cool as a cucumber.

Nick laughed a little, “Who says I don’t?” He replied setting the bag on the floor as her eyes grew wide. He moved back to sit back on his heels on the bed pulling her into his arms kissing her unconsciously groaning as her tongue stud slid inside his mouth. Nick took her hands bringing them to the hem of his shirt giving her permission to undress him. She quickly lifted the wife beater off of him as he untied the strings to the pajama pants he’d been wearing lifting up off the bed to slip them off. When he was done with that he deepened the kiss and pushed her back to lay down on the bed settling himself between her legs.

Alyssa sighed into the kiss at finally feeling his skin against hers. He took her hands that were holding onto his shoulder blades and placed them back around the intricate design of the head board as he grazed their hips together letting them slide against each other without entering her. Alyssa broke the kiss and moaned gripping the head board harder. Nick moved to her side teasing them both to the point where Alyssa wasn’t above begging. He looked at the night stand grabbing the body paint first opening it, he took the brush dipping it into the syrup-like mixture and drew a spiral on her hip bone moving down and licking it off slowly making a face that made Alyssa laugh. He pinched her side in retaliation for her laughter making her squeal.

“That shit tastes nothing like chocolate.” He stated putting it back on the night stand he swallowed a couple of times trying to get the taste out of his mouth. He took the handcuffs off the night stand taking Alyssa’s left hand clicking one of the cuffs around it she looked at him oddly wondering what he was going to do. He moved her to sit up again piling up the pillows behind her and then settling himself behind her moving her to recline against him. It was then he took the other end of the cuffs and clicked it around his left wrist. She turned her head up to look at him completely confused. Smiling at her he leaned forward kissing her as he placed his cuffed hand on top of hers moving it from her neck down her chest making sure to linger there a moment before continuing down her fingers under his moving over her skin.

He hadn’t planned on doing this just yet but since the body paint idea was a no-go he figured he’d step it up a little getting her to do something he’d seen before and done to her but never both at the same time. He trailed their joined hands down to her naval playing with the jewelry there before sliding further down to trail across her slowly and lightly making her sigh and whimper for more.

He whispered in her ear, “Move your fingers with mine.” He semi-commanded as he began moving their fingers in tandem against her clit then down inserting them into her as she arched her back against him crying out in relief. Nick kept moving his fingers inside her as she moved hers back up to her clit making slow circles, increasing speed and intensity as his fingers did. He glanced down to where their hands were joined watching her hips thrust forward against both their hands. Her entire body tensed as her climax rushed over her surprising them both. “That was quick…” He stated reaching for the keys to the cuffs unlocking them and throwing the handcuffs to the floor.

Alyssa still laid against him trying to regain her breathing, her climax had come so fast and so strong it left her completely breathless. Getting a crazy idea she turned around facing him. “Tell me what you want me to do.”

He looked at her strangely in response. This was definitely not something he planned. He was supposed to be calling the shots right?

“You’re still in control…” She reassured moving close to nibble on his Adam’s apple. “Your wish is my command…” She whispered with a smirk on her face. She had always wanted to say that line to someone and figured it fit the situation.

His eyes lit up as he smiled at her pulling her lips to his crashing them together. He pulled only an inch away and stated, “Fuck me…”

Alyssa smiled and straddled his waist reaching behind her to move her hand on him. She smirked knowing he was way more than ready for her. She lifted herself up and sank down onto him making him growl and thrust his hips up which pitched her body forward catching herself with her hands and forearms braced against his chest. Digging her nails into his chest she began a slow rocking motion that had him writhing on the bed below her. He stopped her pushing her off of him making her give him a confused look that made him smirk at her. He kneeled on the bed motioning for her to do the same, when she did he turned her around keeping her back flush against his and entered her, no warning whatsoever he was just there. He moved against her with wild abandon making her entire body shudder as he consistently hit the right spot.

Alyssa moved her hands behind her to hold onto him but he pushed her hands away pulling out of her making her groan in frustration. He turned her back around and practically tackled her to the bed bringing her knees up to her chest resting her ankles on his shoulders before entering her again going deeper than before and providing just the right amount of friction. He moved with quick deep thrusts making her nearly come up off the bed everytime their hips would smack together. She felt both their climaxes coming on fast and moved her legs to where her knees rested just under his arms.

Feeling her body tense and shudder beneath him made him move faster. He leaned forward kissing her roughly then biting and sucking on her neck making her hands grip onto his hair, her entire body tensed and she let out the sexiest growl he’d ever heard resonate from her throat. The sound alone was enough to send him over the edge with a howl.

Slowly their breathing slowed to a normal pace and Nick raised his head up looking at her. She opened her eyes and grinned at him, “Okay I have to ask this…” She began as he got a curious expression. “Where in the fuck did that come from? God I had no idea you had that in you.”

Nick smirked at her and kissed her collarbone, “I’ve been planning this out for months ever since you told me. Didn’t go anything like I planned but damn this was better. Makes me want to do it all over again.”

Alyssa giggled, “How can you possibly have any energy left?” She asked. “Damn you wore me out.” She finished with an exasperated sigh and a satisfied grin on her face.

He chuckled a bit, “Glad you liked it.”

She looked up at him and shook her head, “I loved it. I think you should be in control more often holy fuck.” She added making him grin at her even wider than before.

“So the control freak likes being submissive huh?” He asked nibbling on her neck.

Alyssa shuddered shocked that her body was responding to him so quickly. “Only if you promise to act that forcefully again, damn.” She replied. “Lori told me that you planned something but God I didn’t think it would be this, hoped for it yes. But I didn’t think you’d go through with it.”

Nick pulled her close as he moved to her side skimming his fingertips from her underarm down to her hipbone. “Well we’ve been through hell so far this year, with the breakup, struggling with getting back together, Brandon…”

Alyssa saw the flicker of pain come across his face when Brandon’s name was mentioned. “You’re perfect you know that?” She stated making him look in her eyes.

“Perfect? I highly doubt that.”

She rolled her eyes, “No you are. You’ve been the absolute perfect boyfriend. Always telling me you love me long before I ever could mirror that sentiment, trying to take care of me even when I didn’t want you to, helping me grieve after my Dad died and the miscarriage happened, forgiving me when my stupidity destroyed everything we have together. You’re unbelievably remarkable do you know that? It takes a strong man to put up with my shit.”

“I’m weak though. I wanted to hate you for what happened. I couldn’t hate you, as much as I wanted to. I was angry for what you did. But mostly I’m angry at myself for letting you doubt even for a second that I wouldn’t be faithful to you. I wish we could undo the past few months as though they never happened. Go back to when everything was perfect between us.”

Alyssa tried to bite back the tears that stung her eyes. She hated herself every day for ruining everything they had. For being too scared to realize that she didn’t want anything but his presence by her side. “I’m so sick of being afraid.” She stated as the tears began to fall.

Nick sighed, “Baby what are you so afraid of?”

She looked at him seeing the nearly pained expression on his face knowing he desperately wanted to know what had been troubling her over the past months, “I’m afraid of you.”

He got a confused look on his face, now that was not something he expected.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=7955