Inseparable by Roox
Summary:

They're falling apart, slowly but surely, and in his eyes, something must be done to save his family.
A family that they built together with sweat, blood and tears.

With many tears, as his past returns to haunt him.
As friendships fall apart and mistakes can?t be erased.
As old love returns, to find a new love has replaced it.
As their worlds threaten to fall apart by the choices he makes.
And as true love finally finds itself in his heart.

His holding onto everything he's been taught was his reality. But will it be enough to save them?





Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Other
Genres: Adventure, Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1491 Read: 2375 Published: 11/08/06 Updated: 11/12/06

1. His Old Mistakes by Roox

2. But Goodbye Wasn't the End by Roox

His Old Mistakes by Roox
“Crap!!’ A.J cussed. Double checking his watch he confirmed what he had feared… He was late. Two hours late.
'Shit! What’s wrong with me!? Why the hell can’t I do anything right?! They’re gonna kill me... I’m dead… maybe I’ll just not show up… hell as if that’s gonna work…' He got up and heading for the bathroom to get ready, he expected the worst.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!???!!” Kevin yelled at AJ. He was now close to losing his mind.

“I just lost track-“A.J started.

“Of time… AGAIN. DAMN man what the hell? It’s like the sixth time this month!!!” Kevin snapped.

“JUST DROP IT!!!” A.J yelled back.

“I swear man if you RELAPSED.”

“I DID NOT RELAPSE!!! Damn you, Every time I slip up.”

“Well if you didn’t ‘slip up’ SO MANY DAMN TIMES…” Kevin said.

“WHAT?!?!” A.J asked

“Uuuuuuggghhhh.” Brian groaned, could he believe him? He hated this.

“I’m sorry.” A.J said studying the floor beneath him, he heard Nick sigh then felt him place his hand on his shoulder, “whatever man.”

“No!” Brian said suddenly filled with a rage alien to him. He just couldn’t stand it anymore, “either you tell us what’s wrong with you or- what’s wrong?!”

“Nothing. People are allowed to make mistakes okay?!” A.J replied.

“Damn you, It’s more than that.” Howie interjected.

“FINE!” A.J said, “Believe what you want! Make it bigger than it is! Do whatever you want to cope!!! SEE IF I CARE!!”

“A.J IF YOU DON’T CHANGE!!” Kevin threatened.

“You’ll what?!” A.J spat.

Kevin’s eyes narrowed, “you keep this up and you’ll find out…”
But Goodbye Wasn't the End by Roox
Kevin got into his car and slammed the door behind him, his thoughts racing. 'Damn him… Something’s always up with him… it’s like drama just constantly revolves around him…' Kevin was sure there was something A.J wasn’t telling them. He took in deep breaths to calm himself down and turned on the engine wanting nothing more than to go home to his beautiful wife.

Opening the door he was welcomed with soft music and sweet aromas. He was always amazed how Kristin knew exactly what he needed.

“Hi babe.” Kristin said embracing him and planting warm kisses on his face.

“Hey.” Kevin said returning her kisses.

She giggled and broke away from him. “Come.” She said “First you most enjoy the ‘romantic’ dinner I created for you.”

He chuckled following her into the dinning room; she was dressed in a cream-white gown, her hair pulled up and her neck decorated with a sparkling necklace.

She turned around to face him.

“You shouldn’t have.” He said.

“Well babe, you know with everything going on in uuhhh- work, I thought you needed some, you know, relaxation.” She smiled.

'Yeah...' He smiled. I sure did...

After they both finished eating the amazing dinner Kristin had spent all day working on she pulled him into the living room. Pushing him onto the sofa she smiled down at him.

He chuckled and puling her down onto his lap he said, “You know, you’re my everything babe.” He said sitting up and connecting his lips with hers, “and I’ll always love you.” He murmured.





Kevin rubbed his eyes, getting out of bed; he croaked “What?” The door bell rang again. “Oh…” he pulled on some pants and wondering who it could be he went down the stairs to answer the door. “Stacy?” Kevin asked.

They stared at each other for a moment, their gazes locked, thoughts rushed through Kevin’s mind, and he was transported back to a time he had fought so desperately to leave behind. And mistakes he wished he could erase. “You’re pregnant?” He found himself saying.

“Yeah, that’s why I’m here.” She said solemnly.

“What’s that gotta do with me?” Kevin asked.

She pushed her way through and settling herself on the sofa she said, “come on Kev, Don’t be naive.”

“It’s not...” He asked

“Yes.”

“But how?”

She stared at him. “You’re kidding me.”

“I mean we, took precautions.”

“They don’t always work, ya know?” She said.

“No.” he said quietly, lost completely in an emotional turmoil. “You bitch.”

“Why thank you.” She said.

“You’re just determined to ruin my life!” Kevin said angrily.

“Listen, I know the relationship we had long ago didn’t end in the best terms.”

“The best terms!” He hissed, “You cheated on me. And I- I loved you.”

“Kevin, I’m sorry okay? But it was such a long time ago.”

“Yeah, before I fell in love and got married. And then you prance back into my life.”

“For the last time, I was after A.J!!!” She yelled.

“Don’t yell,” He hissed, “My wife’s a sleep.”

“How is he any way?” She smiled.

“Who? A.J? Dead if I had my way.”

“You’re still jealous are you?”

“Fuck you. I never was! And what the hell? Coming into my life like this? Who the hell gave you the right?! You’re the one who hurt me, you did this, you left- us, Just hanging in the air basically, then you came back, trying to seduce me into having sex with you to try to take what’s not yours. And now you’re back, again, expecting what exactly?” He said, his anger rising.

“Kevin, listen, I never meant to seduce you, but yes.” She sighed, “I wasn’t coming in after A.J, sure he’s hot as hell, but no, I realized, and this may sound cheesy, but I realized that I was in love with you, and I came to get you back, but I was too late.

“Kev… I’m sorry that I hurt you. That I confused you, I didn’t ever mean to do that, yes I left when we were dating years back and ran off with some bastard. But, babe, I was scared, you don’t know how much, and I know that that’s not an excuse.” She sighed, “All I ever did was love you.” She said her eyes saddening, “but I lost you and that’s my fault. I want you to be happy with your wife I really do but-”

“But what?” he interrupted, “if you really want me to be happy you’ll just, leave.”

“I’m really screwed up aint I?” She continued sadly, “why? Why am I like this? Why have I done- all the things I’ve done? I’ll tell you, my mom screwed me up. All the damn rules and orders and judging me. All of it drove me crazy, but worst of all was how she kept me away from my dad. I’m not gonna do that to my child, I’ve messed up my life and I’ve done many horrible things but this is one thing I’m gonna do right.” Stacy said looking him in the eyes.

“NO!! Don’t do this to me! What am I gonna tell my wife?” Kevin said frustrated and angry how dare she?

“What about you tell her nothing?!?” Kristin said from the top of the stairs. “How could you do this to me?!?!”

“How much did you hear babe?” Kevin asked trying to stay calm.

“Enough.” Kristin yelled. She ran down the stairs and out the back door willing herself not to cry.

"Well.” Stacy said.

“I don’t give a fuck what you do with the damn kid!! Just leave!!” Kevin yelled he pulled her up from the sofa and led her out trying not to hurt her.

“You just can’t get rid of me.” She said.

“Yes I can and, oh look- I am!” Kevin said pushing her out then slamming the door behind her, he ran out the back door hoping he could still mend things with his wife. The love of his life.



Kevin got into his car and drove around for awhile checking everyplace he thought she’d be; giving up he decided to try her mobile for the last time.

“Hello?” Kristin said.

“Babe…”

“No. I don’t wanna hear it.” She said.

“Its- It was a mistake.”

“Sure, you just screwed another woman. That’s all; everyone does it ALL the time.”

“Kris…”

“No!!! Listen, I swear babe, I’d forgive anything, anything. But this, no! There’s no way… God, can’t you see? I need to think things through, but I… can’t.” She said choking up. “Bye.”

“Kris-" Kevin started but she had already hung up. Fuck. Shit. What the hell am I gonna do? How could I lose her? Damn that Stacy... He rested his head on the steering wheel and sighing he decided to go home, she’ll come around… Soon she’ll come home, yes… soon she will.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8170