No Peas About It by Gravity 721
Summary: Ever wondered what vegtable Nick hates?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 658 Read: 789 Published: 11/24/06 Updated: 11/24/06

1. Chapter 1 by Gravity 721

Chapter 1 by Gravity 721
Author's Notes:
This was a challenge I posted in my writing list. Enjoy!
No Peas About It

Alright look, I'm a guy and I know it's not cool for guys to like...like vegetables, but to be honest, I do. Maybe it is cool to like em, they're good for you and all, but ya know, you don't sit at the table and like, talk about loving vegetables with the guys ya know?

Anyway, I do like vegetables, a fair amount of them. That said, there are some I don't like. The one high on my list are peas. Damn I hate em.

I'm not sure how it started, Ma said when I was a baby I liked em alright, and I can remember eating them when I was younger and then when I was with the guys.

Hmm, now that I think about it, maybe it was the guys who made me stop likin' em, I mean really, there's only so many times you can see peas shoved up Brian's nose before the thought of eatin' em grosses ya out.

I know I know, that's not a real reason, but I can't help it. I'M the one who usually does that. Kev just got on my case a few days ago about throwing bread at him one time when we were eating before a concert, not that I eat before I go out, but you know, like...hours before.

Anyway, yeah, so peas. I hate em, the taste of em, how they look, it's just gross. I remember my mom used to put em in tuna noodle casserole and I didn't mind them then...it's just, if I can actually taste them then...ugh, I'm feelin' sick now talking about it.

I feel like I'm letting everyone down, cause I don't have a specific moment where...ok, I already said about Brian's nose, and...casserole...I do like em in stir fry though, that's really good cause they're mixed in with everything else.

Man, I remember this one time, we were eating at this restaurant for some...benefit thing and they served that mixed vegetable medley shit, and for some damn reason, they put peas in with the corn and carrots and whatever and I like, fuckin' gagged, and Kev got all mad and looked like he was gonna bust something and then Brian started laughing (now that I think about it, me gagging and whatever isn't funny and the fact that my so called best friend was laughing at me really isn't cool) and ended up spitting his food out across the table which made AJ gag but laugh at the same time, AJ's a wimp like that though, he can't stand people like, spitting up or blowing their nose, it grosses him out for some reason.

Anyway, so yeah, it started this chain reaction, Kevin's like...trying to scream at me and whisper at the same time ("Nick! Nick cut it out and eat your food damnit!" That's what he said, but can you picture him trying to scream AND whisper that at the same time? I dunno how, but Kev can do some weird shit.) and AJ's got his napkin over his mouth, his eyes watering, you know those nice cloth napkins? I don't know that they'll ever be able to reuse that again, even after washing it. So yeah, AJ's gagging, his nose is running, (which only makes him gag more cause he says he's grossing himself out and he can't avoid it cause he can't avoid himself or whatever) Howie's trying to pretend like nothing's going on and he's just eating away (the jerk) Brian's laughing so hard his face is bright red and there I was, trying to pick the peas out, it was fucked up.

It's cool now though, I avoid them and whenever we go out, Kev makes sure to check that whatever I order, doesn't have peas in em.

So if you ever invite me over, make sure you don't have peas, I won't be held responsible for what happens.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8191