Through The Eyes of The Other by LenniluvsBrian
Summary: A fan meets the Backstreet Boys, only to secretly make a wish at the same time as one of them. What happens when she goes to leave them, only to find that she is not exactly herself?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Other
Genres: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: Yes Word count: 18545 Read: 58702 Published: 01/28/07 Updated: 12/31/07

1. Fan Conference by LenniluvsBrian

2. A Fan's Room by LenniluvsBrian

3. First Concert As Brian.... by LenniluvsBrian

4. I Call Him What??? by LenniluvsBrian

5. Tour Bus.... by LenniluvsBrian

6. Kitchen Convo... by LenniluvsBrian

7. Watching Movies by LenniluvsBrian

8. Crushing Since 1993 by LenniluvsBrian

9. Crush Isn't Crushing Back by LenniluvsBrian

10. Banana In My Pocket by LenniluvsBrian

11. Be Gone Banana! Be Gone! by LenniluvsBrian

12. Rumours by LenniluvsBrian

13. Where Can We Go From Here by LenniluvsBrian

14. Happy Birthday! by LenniluvsBrian

15. How Did I Fall In Love With You by LenniluvsBrian

16. More Nosy Reporters by LenniluvsBrian

17. Cous', Are You Gay? by LenniluvsBrian

18. Slightly Ticked by LenniluvsBrian

19. Frack 'n' Semi-Frick Argument by LenniluvsBrian

20. It's Show Time!!!!!!!!!!! by LenniluvsBrian

21. Right Kind of Wrong by LenniluvsBrian

22. What's Wrong With You??? by LenniluvsBrian

23. Rough Night by LenniluvsBrian

24. The Call by LenniluvsBrian

25. Concert by LenniluvsBrian

26. Switcheroo! by LenniluvsBrian

27. Big Surprise! by LenniluvsBrian

28. Telling Everyone by LenniluvsBrian

29. Trying To Make It All Better by LenniluvsBrian

30. Shocking News by LenniluvsBrian

31. Don't Bring Him! by LenniluvsBrian

32. Finding A Way To Get Back Into Your Heart by LenniluvsBrian

33. If I Wasn't Such A Fool by LenniluvsBrian

34. Epilogue by LenniluvsBrian

Fan Conference by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all! Yes, I know, I know. I cna hear y'all groaning now, thinking "Another one? How many has she got?" Well, to be honest - quite a few! Lol. Anyways, I wrote this fic back in either 2000, 2001, or 2002. Possibly maybe even earlier, I have no idea. Lol. But, I really do hope y'all like it! And I swear I'll try to keep the updates showing up for this one - provided I remember where I've put my story for safe keeping - lol. Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Aimee, security [for now], & story idea. BSB owns themselves. Thank-you!

Note: This fic will get a bit confusing, as you will see at the end of this chapter. If it's too hard to udnerstand, I apologize, but I'd no other idea as how to portray what happens.

"Oh my God!" Lenore exclaimed. "I'm finally going to meet my men!"

"Lenore, calm down," her friend, Aimee, told her. "If you keep screaming their names, security might not let you meet them."

"Over my dead body will they not let me meet them!" Lenore retorted. "I'd kill 'em if they dragged me outta here!"

Aimee sighed, and shook her head at her Backstreet Boys obsessed friend. Sure, Aimee loved them and all, but she was no way near as obsessed with them as Lenore. She plugged her ears as some girl behind her screamed for Nick and started to cry when he waved at her.

They were at a "Fans Only Press Conference" that the Boys had held for their adoring fans. They'd been told that after the press conference everyone who was there would be allowed to go up five at a time to meet their fave group and get autographs and pictures. The press conference had ended a while ago, and now they were all in line to meet the Boys.

Aimee had been surprised when Lenore hadn't shoved her way to the head of the line, but instead had gone and somehow squeezed in the middle of it. They'd been standing there for an hour and half, yet were still waiting for their chance to get autographs and pictures.

A few minutes later, the guy who was in charge of the press conference stated that after the five who were with the BSB at the moment, no one would be allowed to take pictures with the Boys because they still had a rehearsal to go to.

"What?" Lenore half asked, half shouted. "Over my dead body will I not get a picture of me with my men!"

"You heard the guy, no more pictures," Aimee pointed out. "They might kick you outta here if you try to get a picture."

"Tough noogies!" Lenore snapped. "I'm getting my pictures!"

Finally it was their turn to go up and meet the Backstreet Boys. As they neared their fave five, Lenore started to hyperventilate and could barely walk; yet somehow she still managed to meet them. Aimee was in front of her, so she'd be done talking to them first.

"Hi," A.J. stated. "What's your name?" "Aimee. May I have your autograph please?"

"Sure Aimee," A.J. responded. "So, how long have you been a fan?"

"Since ninety-five," Aimee informed him. "Thanks to my friend, I can't get enough of you guys."

"Oh, really? Is your friend here?" A.J. asked. "I'd sure like to meet the person who got you hooked on us."

"Yeah, she's right there," Aimee answered, nodding towards her hyperventilating friend. "Her name's Lenore."

As Aimee moved on to Kevin, Lenore managed to step in front of A.J.

"Hello Lenore," A.J. grinned. "How are you today?"

"Oh my God; he knows my name!" Lenore gasped. "Oh my God!"

A.J. laughed, "Yeah, I know your name. You're the one who got Aimee hooked on us, right?"

"Y…yeah," she managed. "It…it was m…me." A.J. signed her poster and CD's, then gently pushed her towards an awaiting Kevin.

"Hello," Kevin stated in his deep sexy voice. "Would you like me to sign your stuff?"

"Uh huh," Lenore nodded. "Please."

"Lenore," Kevin said thoughtfully. "What a nice name you have."

Lenore blushed, "T…thanks K…Kevin." Kevin kissed her cheek, then she went over to Howie.

"H…hey Howie," she whispered. "Will you please sign these for me?"

"Sure Sweetie," Howie replied winking at her. "So, I hear you really like B-rok."

"Uh, yeah," Lenore rejoined nervously. "A lot."

"You feel okay?" Howie interrogated, for she looked ready to pass out at any given moment. "You look kind of pale."

"I feel better than ever with you here," she riposted kindly. "I've waited so long for this day."

"Okay, just making sure," Howie told her. "Don't want you to pass out on us or anything."

"Thanks for caring Howie."

"Hey!" Nick exclaimed when she stopped in front of him. "I thought for a minute you were going to forget me."

"Who could ever forget you?" She queried sort of dazed. "You're so gorgeous, it's impossible to forget about you."

Nick smirked, "Thanks. What's your name Darlin'?"

"Lenore."

"Well, Miss Lenore, how would you like for me to sign your stuff then give you something to remember me by?"

"I'd love that!" Lenore said cheerily. "But what are you going to give me?"

"You'll see in a minute," Nick guaranteed her. "Just let me finish signing your stuff."

Lenore impatiently waited for Nick to finish autographing her merchandise and wondered what it was that he was going to give her to remember him by.

Finally Nick finished signing her things, then leaned down (he's 6'1" & she's only 5'3") and kissed her lips lightly. When he stood back up, he noticed that she had a shocked, yet happy look on her face and that she was now a bright crimson.

"A kiss for a lovely lady," he stated, using A.J.'s lovely lady bit that he used on fans, only he actually meant it.

"Wow!" She uttered. Nick grinned shyly at her, for never before had he kissed a fan on the lips.

"Think you'll remember me now?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a little cough. "I'll always remember you Nick."

The next thing she knew Aimee was pulling her aside, for they still had a few more minutes with the guys and Brian was busy at the moment.

"Okay, did what I think just happen actually happen?" Aimee demanded. "Did the Nick Carter just kiss you on the lips?" Lenore grinned and nodded her head yes.

"Mmm hmm."

"Oh my God!" Aimee shouted. "They never kiss fans on the lips, unless the girl happens to, like, grab them or something. The only people they kiss on the lips are their girlfriends! Oh my God, what if Nick likes you?"

"Uh hmm," someone coughed. "Are you ladies going to meet Mr. Littrell, or are you going to leave instead?"

"Brian!" Aimee replicated. "If we don't meet him she'll kill someone."

The guard chuckled and pushed them in front of Brian.

Aimee started talking to him right off the bat, but Lenore turned beat red, got a dreamy/sappy look on her face, and had a huge ear to ear grin.

"Hey," Brian drawled in his Kentucky accent, while smiling at them. "How are you?"

"G…g…good," Lenore stuttered. "May I please have a picture."

"Well, even though we shouldn't, I will, just let me get the other guys over here," Brian rejoined, winking at her, knowing she'd probably want Nick in the picture as well.

After a minute or so all five guys stood in front of them, Lenore quickly took a picture of Aimee and the Boys, then Aimee took a picture of her with her fave five. When Lenore posed for the picture with the guys, Brian was holding her left hand; Howie was sort of behind Brian, yet between him (Brian) and Nick. A.J. was holding her right hand, and Kevin was on the other side of Nick, meaning he (Kevin) was between him (Nick) and A.J. Meanwhile, Nick had his arms wrapped around her and she was leaning on him with a huge, gigantic grin on her face. Aimee snapped the picture, then they moved apart so that Brian could finish autographing her things.

"Here you go," Brian said, handing Lenore her stuff. "All done, I even wrote you a personalized message."

"Thanks," Lenore replied, then continued shyly, "Uh, Brian, may I please have a hug?"

"Sure Sweetie," Brian answered, then hugged her.

As he hugged her he sighed to himself and secretly made a harmless little wish. "I wish I knew what it was like to be normal again."

Meanwhile, while Brian was hugging her and had made his wish, Lenore was making a wish of her own. "I wish I knew what it was like to be famous."

"Well, I think there are still some more fans waiting," Brian heard himself say. "Sorry to cut this so short."

"That's okay," she replied turning to walk away, but to her surprise her body didn't move, instead Brian's did.

"What the?" She thought casting a look at her body. "What happened? Am I actually in his body?"

At the same time she did, Brian realized that they'd somehow switched bodies.

"Oh my God!" He gasped silently. "How the heck did that happen?"

Lenore pulled Brian aside and whispered to him. "Is it just me, or am I in the wrong body all of a sudden?"

Brian responded quietly, "I think so; we somehow switched places with one another."

"How'd this happen?" Lenore interrogated worriedly. "Why am I in your body all of a sudden?"

"I don't know," Brian replicated. "We have to figure out how to switch back!"

Suddenly a security guard came up and started to lead Lenore away.

"Sorry Miss, but there are other people waiting to meet them."

"But…" Brian trailed off.

"Wait!" Lenore shouted. "Come back!"

It was too late, he was gone, gone for a little while or maybe even gone for good, only time would tell how they would end up.

Lenore suddenly realized something, to everyone else she was the Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys, but she knew and Brian knew that everyone else could only see the outer appearance. Her and Brian knew the real truth though, she wasn't him and he wasn't her, no one knew that they'd somehow switched bodies without meaning to.

Lenore started to panic then. "Oh my God! He was still signing autographs before we switched. How the heck am I supposed to enforce his signature? What if someone realizes that he can't even write his own name?" She thought frantically. "Uh-oh, he's a singer, what if someone wants to hear them sing? I'm not exactly the world's greatest singer and can't always carry a tune good enough for the ears of others. What am I to do, what am I to do?"

"Excuse me, Brian?" A girl about seven piped up, interrupting Lenore's thoughts. "But will you please sign my CD?"

"Uh, sure," Lenore replied, silently praying that she'd be able to enforce his name.

Lenore thought for a minute then scribbled Brian's name down on the cover. She was quite shocked when she noticed that she'd enforced his signature perfectly.

"Here you go." She gave the girl back her CD, then signed the next person's merchandise.

A Fan's Room by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all! Here's more! And remember, I put names in brackets so that when it says Brian - it'll say 'Lenore' in brackets, so that you know she's still Brian & not herself yet. I'm sorry if it gets confusing. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, story idea, & security until I state names. BSB & Melissa own themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Meanwhile back at Lenore's house…..

"Hey Lenore!" Melissa shouted, as Lenore came up to her back door. "Did you meet Brian and the other guys? Did you get Kevin's autograph for me?"

"Yeah, I met them," Brian answered, praying his smile didn't look as forced as it was. "I got their autographs."

"Goody!" Melissa exclaimed. "So, details girl! Details!"

"What do you mean details?" Brian queried. "Details on what?"

"On what happened when you met your men, like duh!" Melissa replicated. "You promised you'd tell me everything."

"Oh, yeah," Brian replied. "Guess from all the excitement, I kinda forgot."

"That's okay," Melissa assured her friend. "C'mon, let's go up to your room and discuss things."

"Okay." The two of them went into the house, then straight up to Lenore's room; the whole time Brian was hoping that Melissa knew which room was Lenore's, so he wouldn't have to guess.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom," Brian stated once he'd spotted it. He went into the bathroom after handing Melissa the stuff he'd be carrying.

Once in the bathroom, he closed and locked the door; he was sort of nervous about going to a bathroom, especially since he was in a girl's body. He finally figured out that he didn't have to stand to pee, so he sat down and hoped he wouldn't fall in.

When he emerged for the library (bathroom), he cautiously looked around and noticed that Melissa had gone into the room with blue curtains. He sighed, relieved, then noticed that the bedroom door was plastered with posters of him and the other guys. He got an even bigger shock when he walked into the room; every single inch of the room, walls, ceiling, doors, bookshelves, etc. was plastered with the five of them.

"Whoa!" He gasped, without meaning to, then he thought to himself, "What the heck happened in here? It looks as though a tornado has gone through here with pictures of us. I wonder just exactly how obsessed she is?"

Melissa giggled. "Finally realizing how obsessed you are?" She asked. "I thought you'd never realize just how weird it is to walk in here and see all the BSB stuff."

"I guess," Brian replied. "Kinda forgot for a minute just how much stuff I actually had."

"Anyhow, details girl! Details!"

"Um…" Brian trailed off as he tried to remember as to how she'd acted when her and her friend had come up to meet them. "I kinda hyperventilated, but was finally able to talk to them."

"Oh my God! You hyperventilated?" Melissa laughed. "That must've been quite embarrassing."

"Yeah, it kinda was," Brian rejoined. "Um…also, Nick…um…kissed me on the…the lips."

"What? The Nick Carter kissed you?" Melissa exclaimed. "On the lips?"

"Yeah."

"You didn't pass out, did you?"

"No, but I almost did."

"What did Aimee have to say 'bout that?"

"Not much..."

First Concert As Brian.... by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
I really hope this story is easier to follow now. And God, I was such a teeny when I wrote this way back in the day. *shakes head* Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own myself, my story friends, & the story idea. BSB & anyone related to them owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Later on that night before the concert…..

"Uh, I'll be right back guys," Lenore stated. "I have to use the bathroom before we have to go on stage."

"Okay," they replicated. Lenore then proceeded to head towards the bathroom, quite nervous, for she knew that she'd be seeing something she'd never thought she see unless she was married to him.

"Just one problem," she thought. "How do I pee?"

She reached the bathrooms and proceeded to go into the ladies room, but suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey 'cous," Kevin began, "since when are you a girl?"

"What?" Lenore asked, looking at the door she'd been about to go in. "Oh, guess I wasn't paying attention as to where I was going."

"C'mon, we can chat while we go," Kevin said. "Need to ask you some things about what happened at the press conference earlier."

"Okay," Lenore replied.

She suddenly remembered something that Melissa had told her, Guys always go to the washroom together so that they have someone to talk to while they take a whiz.

"Hello, Brian?" Kevin riposted waving his hand in front of his cousin's face. "Are you back to Earth yet?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, as I was saying then," Kevin continued as he unzipped his pants. "Do you have any idea as to why Nick kissed that fan? You know, the one who was hyperventilating?"

"He told me he kissed her 'cause…" Lenore trailed off as she happened to look over at Kevin and see his friend hanging out.

Oh my God! He looks mighty fine! She thought to herself, feeling her face grow hot.

"Because what?" Kevin queried looking up. "Uh, Brian, man, why are you staring at me?"

"What?" Lenore answered, snapping out of her daze. "Oh, sorry cous'. Wasn't paying attention as to where I was looking."

"Anyhow," Kevin rejoined with a weird look on his face. "Nick kissed her because…"

"He said it was 'cause he thought she was really cute and she seemed really nice," Lenore informed Kevin. "Nick told me that he thinks he might have a crush on her."

"Ah, okay," Kevin nodded. "Uh, I thought you said you had to go to the bathroom before we had to go on stage?"

"I do."

"Then, if you don't mind me asking, why aren't you going then?"

"Guess I forgot 'bout having to go for a minute," Lenore responded starting to slowly undo the zipper on the pants Brian had been wearing before they'd switched bodies.

She finally managed to get his friend out, and started to turn a little red because she was embarrassed about seeing it without his permission. Once she'd figured out how to take a whiz and had gone, she just kind of held his friend in her hands and looked at it for a minute or so.

"Uh, 'cous," Kevin started. "Why are you still holding your friend and looking at it as though you've never seen it before?"

"What?" Lenore questioned; she then realized what he was talking about. "I dunno, guess I was thinking 'bout something and didn't realize I hadn't put it back in my boxers."

"Are you okay Brian?" Kevin interrogated. "You seem to be acting strange all of a sudden."

"I'm okay, really Kev," Lenore assured him. "Just a little stressed out about something."

"Okay, if you say so," Kevin answered. "But if you ever need someone to talk to 'bout anything, I'm here for you man."

"Thanks Kev," Lenore replicated as they left the bathroom.

After the bathroom incident, the Boys took the stage by storm. Lenore was quite amazed that whenever she spoke or sang she had Brian's voice. She couldn't believe it when she started singing and his angelic voice came out of her mouth. Also, she couldn't believe the rush she felt by hearing all the fans screaming for the five of them.

Gee, and I thought it was bad when I was getting chills from just being in the audience, she thought silently. Now I know how Brian feels when he hears us screaming; I think I may be able to get used to this feeling after awhile.

Finally the show was over, considering she'd made more than a few mistakes, and the Boys headed backstage again.

Once there, Lenore was quickly reminded that Brian was married, once she saw Leighanne come running over to where she stood.

"Hey Sweetie!" Leighanne exclaimed. "I missed you so much!"

"Hey Leigh," Lenore managed. "I missed you too."

Leighanne kissed the lips of her husband and grinned. "I've waited all day to do that."

Lenore, who was kind of dumbfounded, just nodded.

"Okay."

Kevin looked over at his cousin with his wife and knew something had to be up because he wasn't smiling like he usually did when Leighanne showed up.

"Kevin, Sweetie, are you okay?" Kristin queried. "You seemed kind of distracted."

"What?" Kevin said, snapping out of thought. "Sorry Kris, I was just wondering why Brian doesn't seem too happy to see Leighanne."

"Kevin, I'm sure everything's fine," Kristin replied. "He's probably just really tired, I mean, after all, you guys did just perform a three hour show."

"True," Kevin sighed, although deep down he was still worried about his cousin. "C'mon Kris, let's go back to the Hotel before we get mobbed by fans again."

I Call Him What??? by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all! Sorry for the delay in updates! The story's actually finished, but I just haven't been in an updating mood. Hope y'all like this one, though it's kinda short. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, her friends, security [except Marcus, should he be mentioned), story idea. BSB owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Two days later…..

"Hey Lenore!" Melissa called. "You coming or not?"

"I'm coming!" Brian called back. "Just let me tie my shoe!"

Brian eventually caught up to Melissa. "So, what are we doing today?"

"We're going to go get Andrew, then go to the movies to see What Women Want," Melissa informed her. "Remember? I told you all about it last night."

"Oh, yeah," Brian acknowledged. "It must've slipped my mind or something."

They reached Andrew's house and went inside.

"Hey Melissa," Andrew said before giving his girlfriend a kiss.

"Hey Andrew," Melissa replied. "I actually managed to bring Lenore over this time."

"Hey Lenore," Andrew replicated. "How's your fantasy husband today?"

"Hey Andrew," Brian answered.

"Lenore, why did you just call him Andrew?" Melissa wanted to know.

"That's his name, ain't it?" Brian queried.

"Yeah, but you always call him Andy-Roo," Melissa reminded her. "You never call him Andrew unless you're in a hurry."

"I call him…Andy…Roo?" Brian double-checked. "Why?"

"You've called me that since grade nine," Andrew responded. "Ever since Katie and them gave me that name as a joke. Anyhow, how's your fantasy husband today?"

Brian remembered he was her fave, so he assumed he must be her fantasy husband.

"Brian's as good as can be expected."

"Uh, Lenore," Melissa began, "I thought Nick was your new fantasy husband 'cause Brian's married; although you tend to forget that every so often by putting Littrell instead of Carter after your name."

"Oh, yeah," Brian rejoined. "I almost forgot; I knew it was Nick, but I was thinking of Brian at the moment"

Andrew laughed, "As usual; Lenore, you're always thinking about Brian."

Brian forced a smile. "Yeppers." They then left Andrew's house and went to the movies to see What Women Want.

Tour Bus.... by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Here's another one! Lol. Just felt like two tonight! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, her friends, security, & story idea! BSB, Leighanne, & Kristin all own themselves! Thank-you~
*Lenore as Brian*
Meanwhile on the BSB tour bus headed towards Atlanta, Georgia…..

"Hey Bri-Bri," Leighanne said sitting down next to him. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Watching The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air," Lenore replied. "Why?"

"Just wondering what my man was up to," Leighanne responded. "You wanna play a little?"

"Uh, not right now," Lenore answered nervously. "I wanna finish watching my show."

"Ah, c'mon, puh-lease?" Leighanne begged. "You promised to make me happy the next time I saw you."

Why did it just happen to be this time that he gets to see you? Lenore groaned to herself. Why is it I have to act as him this time around?

"Pretty puh-lease?" Leighanne continued. "Pretty, pretty puh-lease with a cherry on top?"

God I hate cherries, Lenore thought. "Leigh, I haven't seen this episode yet and really wanna watch it right now."

"But it'll be on again in a few weeks," Leighanne pointed out. "You can always watch it then."

"I could be busy the next times it comes on," Lenore riposted. "I'll tell you what, if you let me watch this now, I'll do something with you later on."

"You're busy later on Bri-Bri," Leighanne whined. "Besides, I wanna have some fun now!"

"Leighanne, I said maybe later, okay?" Lenore snapped. "I'm not in the mood right now."

"Fine, be that way," Leighanne pouted moving away from him some. "You're turning into an 'Always Serious, Party-Pooper Kevin'."

"Don't go saying my cousin's a party-pooper 'cause he's not!" Lenore retorted getting a little defensive. "Just 'cause he's serious more than the rest of us doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time."

"I was just saying…" Leighanne trailed off as she caught the Look that Brian was giving her. "Oh, never mind! God, you're so hard-headed at times!"

"Leigh," Lenore started. "I'm…"

"Forget it Brian!" Leighanne snapped. "You need me, I'll be in the kitchen area with everyone else."

"But…" Lenore watched helplessly as Leighanne stormed out of the room.

"Great," she said silently. "I'm going to wreck Brian's happy marriage without meaning too; it's not my fault I'm a girl trapped in a guy's body."

Kitchen Convo... by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
This one's really short, but Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, & story idea! Thank-you!
In the kitchen area of the BSB tour bus…..

"I don't know why Kristin, but Brian was kind of cold to me when I went in there," Leighanne told her. "I think there's something bothering him, but I don't want to ask just yet because I don't want him to get mad at me again."

"I'm sure he'll eventually tell you what's wrong," Kristin verified. "He doesn't seem like the type of guy to

hold a grudge against anyone."

"I hope you're right."

"Of course I am," Kristin assured her. "Trust me, he'll come around and be back to his good old cheery self before you know it."

"I sure hope so," Leighanne sighed. "I missed my Bri-Bri a lot, and now it's as though he doesn't even wanna see me."

"Leighanne, stop your worrying," Kristin stated firmly. "All he's been able to talk about for the past month was you coming to visit him while he was on tour."

"You're right," Leighanne agreed. "Brian would never be unfaithful to me or any other girl for that matter."

Watching Movies by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Since the last chapter was extremely short, I decided to post a second. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea! BSB, Leighanne, & Kristin own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Later on that night (still on BSB tour bus)…..

"Hey, Leighanne?" Lenore began, coming in a sitting down next to her on the couch. "Look, I'm really sorry about earlier, I just had a lot on my mind; I never meant to snap at you like that."

"Really?" Leighanne asked skeptically.

"Really," Lenore rejoined, hesitating a little before continuing, "Are you still mad at me Sweetie?"

"No, I'm not Bri-Bri," Leighanne smiled. "Who could ever stay mad at you?"

"Well, Kevin can," Lenore joked. "Although, he tends to stay mad at Nick longer than he does me."

"Oh, Bri-Bri," Leighanne whispered seductively. "You wanna play now?"

"Uh, no offense Sweetie, but not really," Lenore replicated. "How 'bout we just sit here and watch a movie for a little while."

Leighanne pouted (again), "Okay."

They checked the preview channel, then Lenore put The Mask on for them to watch. A little later everyone else joined them in the living area to watch the movie. Throughout the movie, Leighanne kept trying to get a response out of Brian, but nothing seemed to work.

I wonder why I'm not making him happy? Leighanne pondered quietly. I'm usually able to make his friend all excited.

Meanwhile Lenore was thinking. God, doesn't she take no for an answer? I'm trying to watch the movie, although it's getting kinda hard to do so with Nick sitting in front of me on the floor and her rubbing my thigh like that. Why won't she stop touching my thigh? What the heck does she think she's gonna do by rubbing his thigh? There's no way she's getting a response outta me if that's what she's actually trying to get, unless I'm yelling at her to stop.

Finally Leighanne gave up trying to get a reaction out of Brian's friend, so she just leaned against him and watched the movie along with the others.

Why isn't he responding to that like he usually does? Leighanne questioned herself. This is starting to bug me.

Finally! Lenore cheered quietly. She stopped!

The whole time The Mask was playing Kevin couldn't help but notice that Leighanne was trying to turn his cousin on; he watched as she got a confused look on her face when nothing happened.

I wonder what's going on between them? He wondered to himself. He then turned back to the movie before someone caught him watching his cousin in a big brotherly way.

Crushing Since 1993 by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone associated with them owns themselves! Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
At Panet High School three days later…..

"Hey Lenore!" Melissa called. "Wait up!"

Brian turned around and waited for her to catch up.

Once she'd reached him, he spoke, "Hey, 'sup?"

"Not much," Melissa answered. "So, Lenni, whatcha gonna do 'bout C.M.?"

"C.M.?" Brian asked. "Who's C.M.?"

"Whatcha mean who's C.M.?" Melissa queried, shocked. "C.M. is all you ever talk about other than Brian."

"What's C.M. stand for again?"

"Chris Moore," Melissa replied, confused as to why Lenore suddenly didn't know the name of the guys she had a crush on. "You know, the guy you've liked since grade four."

"Oh, yeah," Brian nodded, pretending he knew who she was talking about. "Chris."

Just then Melissa nudged him.

"Hey Lenore," she whispered. "There he is, say hi."

Brian turned around only to see a guy about 5'7" with blond hair and blue eyes coming towards them. He watched as the guy walked by, and shook his head no, stating that he didn't want to say hi.

"Lenore, why is it you never say hi to him anymore?" Melissa interrogated. "You used to until that whole chocolate incident in Zellers."

"I'm just too shy," Brian responded, hoping the answer would stop the questions. "What if he doesn't say hi back."

"Oh, you're such a worry wart," Melissa laughed. "He always says hi to you and smiles whenever you actually say hi to him."

"What if he doesn't like me?" Brian questioned. "Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Get over him and start looking at other guys again," Melissa replied. "I'll ask him in English class whether or not he likes you."

"Okay," Brian rejoined. "I would like to know whether or not he likes me back."

Crush Isn't Crushing Back by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Here's another since it is the B-rokster's birthday and all. Please review for both! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB, Leighanne, & Kristin all own themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
After school at Andrew's locker…..

”Hey…Andy-Roo, hey Melissa," Brian said coming up to where they were standing. "What's up?"

"Not much," Andrew riposted. "What's new with you?"

"Nothing," Brian shrugged. "So, Melissa, did you ask C.M. 'bout whether or not he likes me?"

"I'm sorry Lenore, but he doesn't," Melissa replied shaking her head. "I asked him last period in English class."

"Oh, well, guess I'll just have to more on," Brian shrugged again. "There's more guys than just him out there."

"Yeah," Melissa answered. "I didn't think you'd take it this well though."

"He's not worth my tears, so why bother moping around about it?"

"Good point," Andrew piped up. "Well, we gotta go Lenore or we'll miss our bus. See you tomorrow."

"See ya," Brian replicated, as he turned and left the school to go back to Lenore's house.

I hope we figure out how to switch back soon, he thought. I miss the guys and Leighanne; Lil' Tyke and Litty Leigh probably don't even know I'm gone 'cause it's still my voice and she more than likely still smells like me. Then again, I don't think her hamster exactly knows she's not really here with him either.

Banana In My Pocket by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all! I'm back with another one! Sorry it took so long! I was actually gonna post this two days ago, but then got side-tracked. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Two days later…..

The Boys, Leighanne and Kristin were sitting in the lounge room, backstage at the arena that the guys were to perform in that night, just chilling before the show.

"Hey Frick," Nick began. "You wanna shoot some hoops before the show?"

"Uh, not right now Frack," Lenore answered, for she knew there was no way she could play like Brian could. "I just kinda wanna relax before the show."

"Oh, okay," Nick responded. "You wanna play pool then?"

"Um, okay," Lenore rejoined; she was a little worried because she knew she wasn't the world's greatest pool player either. "You wanna rack or should I?"

"I'll rack 'em," Nick replied. "You racked 'em last time."

Thank God, Lenore thought. If I had to rack 'em they'd know something was up for sure.

The two of them played for awhile, then they started to joke around. During that time Nick lost his pants (they were too big for him & he'd forgot to put a belt on) and smiled at her while standing there in his boxer-briefs; meanwhile she felt as though she were going to die on the spot.

What's that tingling sensation? Lenore wondered silently. Why do I feel all tingly all of a sudden? Oh well, it can't be that important, back to the game.

Just then Kevin looked over at Frick 'n' Frack joking around over at the pool table. He noticed a bulge in his cousin's pants and decided to bug him a little.

"Hey Bri, is that a banana in your pocket?" Kevin joked.

"What?" Lenore asked confused. Then she looked down and realized what he was talking about. "Oh, God!"

Be Gone Banana! Be Gone! by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Okay, I was sure I'd posted this last night - but, apparently not. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*

“Wait a minute, if I didn’t know any better, I’d swear you were happy to be with Nick,” Kevin went on. “Cous’, why do you suddenly have a boner? Leighanne’s not even in here right now, and I don’t exactly see any girls lurking about.”

The other guys looked up to see what Kevin was talking about and noticed Brian’s situation.

“Uh…um…eh…” Lenore stuttered. “I…uh…um…eh…oh, boy...”

“Frick, you turning into A.J. all of a sudden?” Nick joshed. “I thought he was the only one who ever got boners for no reason at all.”

Suddenly Leighanne and Kristin walked into the room.

“Brian Thomas Littrell, you better have a very good reason for having that huge banana in your pocket,” Leighanne stated. “Wait a minute, why do you have that huge banana in your pocket?”

“It’s not a banana,” Lenore snapped. “It’s my frickin’ dick, okay?” “Uh-oh,” Kristin gasped. “I think someone was a little too happy to see his best bud in his boxer-briefs.”

“What?” Leighanne asked, then she noticed that Nick was only standing there in his underwear. “Brian, you’d better start explaining and fast!”

“Um…uh…” Lenore sputtered. “I…eh…ugh…never mind!”

Leighanne yelled, “I can’t believe your best bud can turn you on, but I can’t!”

She then turned and stormed out of the room.

“Leighanne,” Lenore started, “wait, I can explain.” She then added to herself, At least I hope I can.

“Uh, Brian, I think you’d best take care of your banana first,” A.J. pointed out. “Or else I don’t think she’s gonna be listening to you anytime soon.”

“Fine,” Lenore sighed.

She then left to go to the bathroom, remembering to go into the men’s washroom this time and not the ladies one.

“One question though, how the heck am I supposed to relieve myself?”

Ten minutes later A.J. walked in only to find Brian still standing there, holding his friend.

“Uh, Rok, why haven’t you relieved yourself yet?”

“Um, would you believe I forget how to do that?” Lenore queried.

“You’re kidding, right?” A.J. questioned. “You didn’t really forget, did you?”

“I’m dead serious A.J.,” Lenore riposted. “I’m not sure as to how I’m supposed to relieve myself.”

“All you gotta do is rub it man,” A.J. told him, shocked.

“That’s it?”

“Yep, just stand there and rub it.”

“Thanks A.J., you’ve no idea as to how much I appreciate you reminding me.”

“You feeling okay?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well, you haven’t exactly been acting like yourself this past little while and we’re starting to get real worried ‘bout you. Especially since Nick somehow managed to turn you on, and that you keep trying to go into the ladies room instead of the men’s.”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” Lenore informed him. “Trust me, you wouldn’t.”

“Try me.”

“Bone, I’m not even sure if I believe it, but I have to ‘cause I know it’s the truth.”

“Brian, it’s been a week of you forgetting things and holding your friend as though you’ve never seen it before.”

“It’s none of your frickin’ business as to what’s wrong,” Lenore snapped, quickly regretting doing so. “Would y’all just leave me alone already?” She then stormed out of the bathroom, only to be met by an angry LeighAnne.

She walked right past Leighanne and into the makeup room to get ready for the show that they were to be performing in less than fifteen minutes. During the show Lenore messed up a few times, first she tripped over her own two feet, then she forgot the words to a couple of the songs, then she accidentally messed up the hat dance when they were singing All I Have To Give.

Rumours by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all! *sings* Guess whose back, back again. Lenni's back, tell a friend. Guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back. Nyah, nyah, nyah. *dances* Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
A week later (Lenore’s bedroom)…..

God, please let Lenore and I meet up again, Brian prayed silently. I’m tired of being a girl and I miss all my family, friends, and fans.

“Hey Lenore!” Nikki, her thirteen year-old sister called. “Brian’s on TV right now, they’re talking about how he just messed up the hat dance and stuff!”

Brian ran down the stairs and into the living room to see what she was talking about. He looked at the TV and saw himself trip over his own two feet, then totally mess up the hat dance. He was shocked, but understood what was going on, they may’ve switched bodies, but that didn’t mean they could do everything the other one could. He got a little mad when he heard what the announcer had to say about it all.

“Is Brian Littrell getting too old to remain a Backstreet Boy now that he’s married?” The announcer asked the crowd, who shouted their disagreement. “Look at how he keeps messing everything up, and I didn’t exactly see his wife, Leighanne Wallace, talking to him after the show. I wonder what’s going on between the two of them? From what I’ve heard, things have been a little rocky for them these past couple of weeks. Maybe, just maybe ladies, they’re thinking of getting a divorce.”

Just what you’d like to see, Brian thought angrily. Probably what Lenore wants too; she’s just like all those other fans who’ve threatened Leighanne. I should’ve known that, just ‘cause Nick kissed her didn’t mean that she was any different from the rest.

He continued to watch as the announcer approached who everyone figured was him and asked some questions.

“So, Brian,” the announcer began. “Is it true that you and Leighanne are thinking about getting a divorce.”

“No, it’s not,” Lenore replied. “Who the heck told you that?” “Why, Leighanne did herself.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t believe that,” Lenore answered. “If it was true, I think she would’ve told me first, not you.”

“Is it true that you two have been having serious relationship problems lately?”

“I’m afraid that’s absolutely none of your business,” Lenore retorted. “Even if it was, I still wouldn’t tell you, for it’s my personal life, not yours.”

“Did you really get turned on when your buddy, Nick Carter, was standing in front of you only in his boxer-briefs?”

“Who the heck told you that?” Lenore demanded. “I know for a fact that we sure didn’t make up something like that.”

“One girl over there said she’d heard about it happening earlier tonight,” the announcer answered. “She said security told her.”

“Jeez, the things you people do to try and break Leighanne and I up,” Lenore riposted. “I wish y’all would just stop trying to break us up and be happy for us instead, for I love her with all my heart and nothing anyone says or does is ever going to change that.”

“Way to go Lenore,” Brian thought. “Thank God she knows how much Leighanne means to me; unless, she’s just putting on an act knowing full well that I’m probably watching this.”

“Ooh! Look, there’s Nick!” Nikki shouted all of a sudden. “Come to mama baby!”

“Nikki, would you stop squealing already?” Brian interrogated. “You’re giving me a frickin’ headache.”

“No, not until you remember to squeal when Brian comes on,” Nikki shot-back. “You also forgot to blow Kevin, Howie, and A.J. kisses; plus, I haven’t seen you start to grin like an idiot when Brian smiles.”

“Maybe I’m just not in the mood, okay?”

“You, not in the mood to gawk at Brian?” Nikki questioned as he nodded. “Oh my God, H-E-double hockey sticks definitely just froze over right this very minute!”

Brian shook his head, then went back to watching the broadcast on the Backstreet Boys.

Where Can We Go From Here by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all! Yes, I'm back with more! Yay! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. The song, Where Can We Go From Here was written & sung by Brian Littrell.Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
A few days later…..

Lenore was glad that she’d finally been able to patch things up with Leighanne, for she knew Brian would be extremely upset if he came back only to find that he no longer had a wife.

I wish I knew a way for us to switch back, she thought. I don’t wanna be famous - well, at least not this famous - anymore.

“Hey B-rok,” Howie said as he entered the Hotel room. “Whatcha doin’ up here all by yourself? Where’s Leighanne?”

“She went shopping with Kristin,” Lenore responded. “I didn’t feel like going, so I stayed here instead.”

“You mean, you’ve been sitting here all morning by yourself?” Howie wanted to know. “Why?”

“Yep. I was thinking ‘bout some things and ended up writing a song instead,” Lenore told him. “I think I’ll get Kev to help me with the music later on.”

“Can I hear the song?” Howie asked. “You know, so I can give you some advice if you need it.”

“Okay,” Lenore sighed.

I try to pick the pieces up
I can’t think of starting over
We used to share the stars above
I don’t wanna think of change
But now I’ve got to move on
I’ve got to catch up to the world
And even though I gave you my life
As wrong as it seems I know it’s right
But is there a place that I can go - away
To escape the love that I will forever know

Where can we go from here
All I know is that I love you still
Sometimes we do things against our will
I know I cry lonely tears Where can we go from here

Why Why do I cry inside
For a love that’s gone away-yeah
How - How can I carry on
When all the love is gone

So where can I go to get away
From the pain of loving you

Tell me where

Where can we go from here
All I know is that I love you still
Sometimes we do things against our will
I know I cry lonely tears
Where can we go From here

“That was really nice,” Howie informed him. “But what did you write it about?”

“Uh, I’d rather not say,” Brian (Lenore) replied. “It’s kinda too personal.”

“Okay, if you say so,” Howie rejoined. “But that was a really nice song.”

“Thanks D.,” Brian (Lenore) replicated.

Happy Birthday! by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Yes, me again. Felt like updating. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Three weeks later…..

“Hey Lenore!” Aimee called. “Come here a sec, will ya?”

“Why?” Brian wanted to know. “I’m kinda in a hurry.”

“I wanna show ya something,” Aimee replied. “It’s important.”

Brian made his way over to where Aimee was standing and was kind of surprised to find all of Lenore’s friends standing there waiting for him.

“Uh, guys, what’s going on?” Brian asked. “Why y’all here waiting for me?”

Her friends all looked at one another, then began to sing. “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lenore, happy birthday to you!”

“What?” Brian queried. “It’s my birthday?”

“Like, duh!” Nicole (her best friend) exclaimed. “How soon do you forget your own birthday?”

“Guess I’ve been kinda busy lately and didn’t realize what day it was,” Brian answered. “Thanks for remembering guys.”

“No problem,” Amy P. laughed. “That’s what we’re here for; to remind you when you forget things.”

“We wanna give you your present while we’re all here,” Katie said. “We figured we’d give it to you now instead of the end of the day.”

“Whatcha get me?”

“We all chipped in and got ya this,” Jen piped up, handing her two packages. “Hope ya like it; you’re kinda hard to buy for, ya know.”

“Don’t I know it,” Brian chuckled. “But what could you possibly get me that I don’t already have?”

“You’ll see,” Erika responded. “I just hope you don’t flip out too much on us.”

Brian opened the first package and smiled when he found a silver-framed photo of him and the other four guys. He remembered the day the picture was taken too, they’d all been in a really silly mood that day, even Kevin.

“Thanks guys.”

“Open the other one!” Amy C. stated. “If you liked that, then you’ll definitely like the other one!”

“Quick, someone grab the picture before she opens the other gift!” Julia instructed. “We don’t need her dropping it after just receiving it.”

Sarah took the picture from their friend, and tried not to laugh at the eager look on Lenore’s face, for she (Sarah) already knew what the other gift was.

Brian tore the wrapping paper off the gift, gasping when he saw what they’d bought.

“Oh my God!” Brian shouted jumping up and down. “I’m going to a concert; I’m going to a concert!”

“And not just any concert,” Mike G. began, “you’re going to a Backstreet Boys concert.”

“You’re gonna get to go see your Frick ‘n’ Frack again,” Aimee giggled. “Wait ‘till Nick sees you; I wonder if he’ll kiss you again.”

“I’m gonna see Brian; I’m gonna see Brian!” He sang, remembering to say his name instead of Lenore’s. “I’m gonna see Nick; I’m gonna see Nick!”

“Oh, God, she’s gonna be driving us nuts for the rest of the day now,” Katie groaned. “Why’d we get her concert tickets again?”

“So, she can find out whether or not Nick really likes her,” Amy P. reminded everyone. “After all, he never did call her after saying he would.”

“Well, they are busy you know,” Brian pointed out. “It’s not his fault if he didn’t get a chance to call.”

“Jeez, do you always need to defend them every time we say something?” Julia questioned. “Why are you always so quick to defend them?”

“I love ‘em, and understand where they’re coming from,” Brian rejoined. “Trust me, I know.”

Eventually everyone parted and went to their next class.

I hope I’ll be able to see Lenore and the guys after the show, Brian thought. Lenore and I really need to switch back a.s.a.p. Things are starting to get a little out of control; besides, I miss Leighanne, the guys, Lil’ Tyke, and Litty Leigh.

How Did I Fall In Love With You by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Here's the next one! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Meanwhile at an outdoor concert in London, England…..

“Backstreet, what time is it?” Kevin queried.

“It’s time to go to work y’all,” the Boys sang.

“What kinda work?”

“Hard work, huh!”

The guys then ran out of the backstage area and onto the stage.

“Yeah ha ha!” A.J. laughed insanely.

“I may run and hide when you’re screaming my name, alright,” Lenore began, thankful she knew this song off by heart.

“But let me tell you now there are prices to fame, alright,” Nick continued as he danced.

“All of our time spent in flashes of light,” A.J. added, making like he had a camera and was taking pictures of the audience.

“All you people can’t you see, can’t you see? How your love’s affecting our reality. Every time we’re down, you can make it right and that makes you larger than life,” the Boys harmonized.

The Boys continued on with the show, noticing that Brian would mess up every so often.

Lenore was getting sort of frustrated because she kept messing up dance moves and forgetting certain parts of songs, considering she knew most of them off by heart. She was getting a little worried, for Howie’s song, How Did I Fall In Love With You, was coming up soon and she’d sometimes forget the words. Her biggest problem was that she didn’t have Brian singing the words to back her up if she made a mistake, like she did when she was at home listening to her CD. Finally it was time for HDIFILWY and Lenore had to start the song.

Without really thinking Lenore looked at Nick as she started singing. “Remember when we never needed each other. The best of friends, like sister and brother; we understood we’d never be alone.”

“Those days are gone, now I want you so much. The night is long and I need your touch. Don’t know what to say, never meant to feel this way; don’t wanna be alone tonight,” Howie joined in.

“What can I do to make you mine? Falling so hard, so fast this time. What did you say, what did I do? How did I fall in love with you?” (All)

“I hear your voice, and I start to tremble, brings back the child that I resemble,” Lenore continued smiling, for it was her favourite part of the song.

“I can not pretend that we can still be friends, don’t wanna be alone tonight,” Howie went on.

“What can I do to make you mine? Falling so hard, so fast this time. What did you say, what did I do? How did I fall in love with you?”

She looked at Nick again without thinking. “Oh, I wanna say this right and it has to be tonight, just need you to know,” Lenore added, glad that her parts were over except for the chorus.

“I don’t wanna live this lie, I don’t wanna say good-bye, with you I wanna spend the rest of my life,” Howie proceeded, they sang the chorus twice more and then Howie finished the song, “Everything’s changed, we never knew. How did I fall in love with you?”

More Nosy Reporters by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
I'm back! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
After the show a reporter came over to the Boys.

“Excuse me, Brian?” She asked. “I’ve a question for you.”

“Shoot,” Lenore replied.

“Is it true that Nick is secretly your gay lover?” She queried. “Everyone’s been asking me about this and I’d like to know the answer.”

“No, it’s not true,” Lenore retorted. “LeighAnne is the only one form me, thank-you very much.”

“Then why were you looking at Nick throughout How Did I Fall In Love With You?”

“I just was okay?” Lenore snapped. “What’s the big deal; is there something wrong with me looking at my best bud?”

“There is if you’re looking at him during How Did I Fall In Love With You,” the reporter responded. “There has to be a reason for you to be looking at him with a dazed look on your face.”

“I was looking at him to make sure he was okay ‘cause he fell off the stage during that song in rehearsal and I wanted to see whether or not he was still on the stage,” Lenore rejoined. “I did not have a dazed look on my face, and if it looked like that it’s ‘cause of the lighting and probably ‘cause I was thinking of LeighAnne while I was singing.”

“Speaking of which, does Leighanne know you’re seeing Nick behind her back?”

“She does not…argh!” Lenore growled frustrated. “I’m not seeing Nick behind her back and for the last time, I’m not gay!” She then stormed off to the change rooms to get changed.

Cous', Are You Gay? by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Here's more! I promised Honey - lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, reporters, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*

After she’d gotten changed and had spent fifteen minutes in the bathroom, she met up with everyone else in the recreational room backstage.

“Hey y’all,” Lenore said as she entered the room. “Wuzzup?”

“Not much,” A.J. answered. “So, uh, Rok, what’s this we hear you blew up at a reporter?”

“Bone, don’t even go there,” Lenore replicated. “I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“Brian, we shall talk about it,” Kevin verified. “What’s up with you? You’ve been snapping at everyone lately, and have been looking at Nick with a stupid grin on your face. I’m starting to wonder whether all those rumors lately are true myself.”

“I don’t believe this!” Lenore shouted throwing her hands up in the air. “My own cousin thinking I’m gay, when I’m not!”

“Well, jeez Bri, whatcha expect me to think after the way you’ve been acting?” Kevin demanded. “I’m not saying you are gay, I’m just saying that I’m starting to worry about you.”

“Yeah, sure you are,” Lenore muttered. “What’s with you people lately? Just ‘cause I’m not doing everything perfectly y’all are flipping out on me and getting on my case about everything. I’m not perfect you know.”

“We didn’t say you were,” Howie said. “No one’s perfect; we’re just saying that you’ve been acting weirder than usual.”

“Weirder?” Lenore interrogated, raising her right eyebrow. “Since when do you use words like weirder, Howie?”

“Since you’ve been getting all uptight about nothing,” Howie riposted. “I hate to sound harsh, but you haven’t been exactly treating everyone that great these past few months.”

“Whatcha expect me to do, go around acting happy all the time when I’m not?” Lenore yelled. “God people, I just wanna go home!”

“Brian, whatcha mean you just wanna go home?” Nick questioned. “I though you loved performing and being a ham in front of an audience? Sure, we miss our families and all too, but still.”

It was then that she realized she’d slipped and said her thoughts aloud.

“I mean…” Lenore trailed off. “Argh! Never mind!”

She then stormed out of the room and back to their tour bus to think about things.

Slightly Ticked by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Well, 'cause someone is currently reading, I shall update. enjoy!

disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
Lenore’s house a day later…..

“What the heck do they think they’re doing!” Nikki screeched. “How dare they say that my Nickolas Gene Carter is Brian’s gay lover!”

“What are you talking about Nikki?” Brian asked. “Who says Nick’s Brian’s gay lover?”

“These stupid news people!” Nikki yelled. “How dare they spread rumors like that about my man!”

“Does the article state why they think Frick ‘n’ Frack are gay lovers?” Brian questioned, now extremely curious as to why people would say that him and his best bud were lovers. “What happened to make them think that?”

“I dunno. I hate to read or have you forgotten?” Nikki snapped. “Jeez, the things people will say now a days just to get their article printed.”

Brian picked the paper up off the floor, where Nikki had thrown it when she’d stormed out of the room.

“Backstreet Lovers?” He read. “Backstreet Boy, Brian Littrell, has been acting quite strange recently. At an outdoor show yesterday, he was caught looking at best bud, Nick Carter, with a dazed look on his face.” The article went on about how he’d been acting weird lately and had even snapped at a couple reporters.

“What’s wrong Lenore?” Melissa queried as she came into the house. “Someone say that Brian and Leighanne are at it again?”

“No,” Brian riposted angrily. “They’re saying that him and Nick are gay lovers ‘cause he’s been supposedly looking at Nick with a spaced expression on his face.”

“Ouch,” Melissa replied. “That must’ve hurt; wonder what they think about that.”

“They’re probably a little ticked off,” Brian answered. “I know I would be if someone put something like that about me in the paper.”

“Yeah, I guess I probably would be kinda ticked off too,” Melissa agreed. “Anyhow, are you ready to go shopping?”

“Yeah,” Brian sighed, then thought to himself, I wish I knew what the heck was going on with Lenore. I understand she was probably trying to defend us when she snapped at the reporters, and I know she likes Nick, so I can see why she’s been looking at him sort of dazed. What I don’t get though, is how everything’s being leaked out to the press; I don’t think she’d tell them, judging from all the stuff she has with my face on it in her room.

Frack 'n' Semi-Frick Argument by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Here's hoping that this IS the next chapter to be posted - haha. I've lost track of where I was. Heh. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
A week later…..

I wonder if Brian’s gonna be here tonight? Lenore pondered. I hope he is, then maybe we can switch back and be our old selves again.

“Hey, Brian?” Nick began. “I gotta question.”

“Shoot Frack.”

“Promise you won’t get mad when I ask?”

“Why is it, lately every time someone goes to ask me something they make me promise not to get mad?” Lenore wanted to know. “I’m not as cranky as y’all think you know.”

“Yeah, well…”

“Anyhow, what’s your question?”

“I was just wondering why you keep looking at me kinda dazed lately,” Nick continued. “Don’t say you ain’t ‘cause I’ve seen you do it myself and am starting to get a little creeped out. I mean, sure I love ya and all, but that’s only ‘cause you’re like a brother to me, as well as my best bud.”

“Nick, I’d love to be able to explain all this, but I can’t, I just can’t,” Lenore answered shaking her head. “If I did, y’all would think I was nuts and probably try to put in some psycho ward.”

“No, we wouldn’t,” Nick insisted. “Jeez, I thought you’d tell me of all people. Like, hello, we always share our secrets with one another.”

“I’m sorry, but it’s too weird to even try to explain,” Lenore responded, starting to feel bad for she could tell she was hurting him; it killed her to hurt Nick like this, but she knew she had no choice. “I promise Nick, if I ever feel as though I can explain what’s been going on without sounding like I belong in the loony bin, you’ll be the first person I go to, okay?”

Nick sighed, “Fine.”

Lenore watched as he walked away and felt horrible. I really hope Brian’s here tonight, she thought. We gotta switch back now; I’ve never felt this bad ‘bout hurting someone before and it’s kinda scaring me for some reason.

It's Show Time!!!!!!!!!!! by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Okay, I really hope this chapter doesn't get too confusing! I did the best I could, to help you know who was who and when - but it's hard when they're both in the same room! Lol. Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
That night at the show…..

Please God, I beg of you, Brian started, let Lenore and I meet up again so we can get our lives back to normal.

He then took his seat in the very front row, and impatiently waited for them to come out and start the concert. Awhile later, after the Boys had come on stage, Lenore spotted her old body in the audience and smiled at him. Brian smiled right back at her and signaled that they needed to talk; she nodded to let him know she’d understood.

*Lenore as herself, but still in Brian's body & Brian as himself, but still in Lenore's body*

After the show Lenore quickly made her way to where she’d seen Brian, only to discover that he’d been taken backstage for he’d had a pass. She finally found him and pulled him aside before the other guys spotted him and thought that he was her.

“You’ve any ideas as to how we’re supposed to switch back?” She queried, looking at him hopefully. “No offense, but I’m kinda sick of being you.”

“Same here,” Brian agreed. “I miss my old life.”

“Me too. Anyhow, any ideas?”

“I was hoping you’d have some,” Brian replied. “I racked my brain, but can’t think of anything.”

“Maybe if we hugged and wished to be ourselves again or something like that,” Lenore said thoughtfully. “I mean, it always works like that in the movies, don’t it?”

“Yeah, but this ain’t no movie,” Brian pointed out. “But I guess it’s worth a shot anyhow.”

With that the two of them hugged and wished for things to go back to normal. They pulled away from each other, then looked at the other curiously.

“Why am I still seeing myself through your eyes?” Brian questioned. “I thought you said that’d work and everything would be back to normal.”

“I dunno,” Lenore replicated. “In movies the only time it don’t work is when one person doesn’t really mean the wish.”

“Well, I meant it, didn’t you?”

“Uh, well, I kinda don’t wanna in a way,” she replied just above a whisper. “I’m sorry Brian, but I’m afraid to switch back.”

“Why?” Brian wanted to know. “No one except us knows we’ve switched bodies.”

“I’m afraid I’ll never get to hang with the other guys again,” she admitted. “I just can’t stand to part with them now that I’ve not only hung out with them for a few months, but seen them in the bathroom and everything.”

“Lenore, I can assure you, you’d more than likely be able to still hang with them,” Brian told her. “Especially since we all know by now that Nick likes you.”

“You think so?”

“Trust me, I know so,” Brian stated. “So, are you ready to switch back now?”

“Yep,” Lenore said, grinning a little. “Let’s do it.”

*Lenore as Brian, & Brian as Lenore*

Just then a security guard came up and grabbed what he thought was Brian [but was really Lenore in his body still] by the arm.

“Time to go Mr. Littrell,” the guard informed him. “The others are waiting on you.”

“But…” Lenore trailed off. “We’re…”

“I’m sorry, but you have to leave now. I was ordered to come retrieve you from wherever you were ‘cause you guys gotta go to a photo shoot now.”

“I think I’m able to decide by myself when I’m ready to leave,” Lenore retorted angrily. “Can’t you see I’m busy Raul?”

“If you’re late for the photo shoot a whole lot of people are going to be peed,” Raul reminded him. “I’m only paid to follow orders and keep you guys safe, not to save your butt from getting yelled at.”

“Then follow my orders and give me, like, five minutes to finish talking to my fan,” Lenore riposted. “Can’t you at least do that for me?”

“Len…Brian!” Brian yelled. “Help!”

Lenore looked up only to see two other security guards dragging Brian, who was struggling with them, out of the room.

“Bri…Lenore!” Lenore shouted. “Wait!” Don’t take her just yet! Come back!”

*Lenore as Brian*

“Now, c’mon Mr. Littrell,” Raul started, as he steered her away. “We have to be going now; I’m sure you can write your friend there a letter to apologize for having to leave so sudden.”

Lenore yanked away from Raul and glared at him. “I think you’ve done enough for one day.”

Raul watched as Brian stormed off in search of someone to yell at. “I seriously think he really needs to take a break from all this.”

Lenore eventually found the other guys standing around by the back door waiting for her.

“Hey cous’, what's up?” Kevin said. “You don’t look too pleased ‘bout something.”

Lenore turned on her heel and looked at the Boys angrily.

“I HATE BEING A FRICKIN’ BACKSTREET BOY!” Lenore hollered. “I’M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO PLEASE EVERYONE! I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN!”

The other guys watched as Brian stalked out of the building with security hurrying after him.

“What was that all about?” Howie asked with a confused look on his face. “I thought Brian always said he was perfectly happy with performing?”

“I dunno,” A.J. piped up. “But one thing’s for sure, Rok’s gotta stick up his butt right now ‘bout something. I just hope he don’t accidentally start taking it all out on the fans.”

“I’ll say,” Nick stated. “He sure was mad though.”

Right Kind of Wrong by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Okay, this chapter is really kinda pointless - but I really was in love with C.M. back when I wrote this, so it fit my situation perfectly. Well, Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
*Brian as Lenore*
A few days later…..

“I can’t believe we were that close!” Brian growled frustrated. “After all these months you’d think we’d be able to switch back by now!”

“Hey Lenore!” Melissa cried running up to her with a disc-man. “You gotta hear this song! It’s so totally you and C.M.!”

“What’s it called?” Brian queried. “Who sings it?”

“It’s called Right Kind Of Wrong by LeAnn Rimes,” Melissa rejoined as she handed Brian her disc-man. “It fits your situation perfectly if you ask me.”

“Okay, you say so,” Brian shrugged. He then hit the play button, for she’d put it on pause for him.

Know all about
You got your reputation
And now it’s bound to be a heart break situation
But I can’t help it if I’m helpless every time that I’m where you are
You walk in and my strength walks out the door
Say my name and I can’t fight it anymore
I know I should go
But I need your touch just too damn much

Loving you
Isn’t really something that I should do
Shouldn’t wanna spend my time with you
I should try to be strong
But baby, you’re the right kind of wrong
Yeah baby, you’re the right kind of wrong

It’d be a mistake
A mistake I’m making
But what you’re giving, I am happy to be taken
‘Cause no one’s ever made me feel
The way I feel when I’m in your arms
They say your something I should do without
They don’t know what goes on when the light s go out
There’s no way to explain
All the pleasure is worth all the pain

Loving you
Isn’t really something that I should do
Shouldn’t wanna spend my time with you I should try to be strong
But baby, you’re the right kind of wrong
Yeah baby, you’re the right kind of wrong

I should try to run
But I just can’t seem too
‘Cause every time I run, you’re the one I run too
Can’t do without what you do to me
I don’t care if I’m in too deep, yeah

Know all about
You got your reputation
And now it’s bound to be a heart break situation
But I can’t help it if I’m helpless everytime that I’m where you are
You walk in and my strength walks out the door
Say my name and I can’t fight it anymore
Oh, I know I should go
But I need your touch just too damn much

Loving you
Isn’t really something that I should do
Shouldn’t wanna spend my time with you
I should try to be strong
But baby, you’re the right kind of wrong
Right kind of wrong
Baby you’re the right kind of wrong
Baby you’re the right kind of wrong
Yeah, baby you’re the right kind of wrong

“Whoa,” Brian said after the song ended. “That’s kinda deep, don’t you think?”

“Lenore, it’s a happy kinda song, not one to cry over,” Melissa stated. “Why do you look like you’re gonna cry?”

“I dunno really,” Brian responded. “I think it’s ‘cause the song describes everything perfectly I guess.”

Melissa shook her head. “Whatever you say. If you want, you can borrow the CD for now ‘till you learn the words off by heart or tape it onto a cassette for yourself.”

“Sure, I’d love that,” Brian replied. “I just hope C.M. don’t find out I dedicated a song to me and him.”

“Yeah,” Melissa laughed. “I could just see the look on your face if he found out, then walked by singing it.”

“Not funny,” Brian mumbled. “Well, gotta go, so I’ll see you later.”

“Bye Lenni,” Melissa said.

“Bye Lis,” Brian replicated as he waved.

He turned and walked away with the CD in his hand and thought, Lenore’s got really cool friends. They help her out whenever she needs them, plus they hear songs and think of her. Now, that’s what I think is the coolest.

What's Wrong With You??? by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Lookie what I found! Lol. enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves! Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
Meanwhile…..

“What do you mean you don’t wanna be a Backstreet Boy anymore?” Kevin demanded. “I thought you always said as long as you were doing what you love and making people happy you’re happy?”

“I did...I mean...I do...but I’m just kinda frustrated and stressed out right now,” Lenore answered the best she could. “I never meant that I wanted to quit the group, I just meant that I need a vacation.”

“Oh, and like we don’t?” Kevin snapped. “God, Brian, what the heck’s been going through that head of yours these past few months?”

“Nothing that concerns you,” Lenore stated. “It’s concerns me, and only me.”

“If you’re yelling that you hate being a Backstreet Boy, then I think it concerns all of us,” Kevin retorted. “If you’re actually thinking about quitting then we’ve all a right to know.”

“For the last frickin’ time, I ain’t quitting the group!” Lenore shouted. “Would y’all just leave me alone already? I got more important things to worry about right now!”

“You mean, like talking to Leighanne about what’s going on?” Kevin wanted to know. “You know she’s getting kinda pissed off, don’t you Brian?”

“Why the heck would she be getting peeved?” Lenore interrogated. “I haven't done a thing to her.”

“Exactly, you haven’t, but you also haven’t done anything with her lately,” Kevin pointed out. “Everytime she comes around you act as though you’re trying to avoid her for some unknown and really stupid reason.”

“I’m not trying to avoid her, I just don’t wanna do some of the things she wants to, okay?” Lenore riposted. “I’ve better things to do than just play around with her whenever she feels the need to play.”

“Well, you better not be cheating on her ‘cause if you are, I’m personally gonna kick your sorry butt all the way to Tim-buck-two and back again.”

“I’m not cheating on her Kevin, you of all people should know I’d never cheat on her,” Lenore growled. “You know how much she means to me!”

“Just exactly how much then?” Kevin challenged.

“As much as Kristin means to you,” Lenore answered. “She’s my world, my heart, my soul, my lover, my friend, my soul-mate, my everything.“

Kevin’s look softened then. “I know the feeling. Sorry, for accusing you of doing something I know you’d never do; it’s just you’ve seemed distant these past few months and we’re all starting to get really worried about you, me especially.”

“There’s nothing to be worried about,” Lenore assured him. “If I find it all too hard to handle, I promise, I’ll come to you guys for help, okay?”

Please let that pacify him, Lenore thought pleadingly. Please!

“Okay,” Kevin sighed. “But don’t forget, anything, anytime, anyplace, we’re all here for you man.”

Lenore hugged him. “Thanks, I appreciate that.”

Rough Night by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
I decided to be nice and give y'all two parts, since they both happen on the same night in the story. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!

Note: Ashee, you better appreciate this, as I am more than fed-up with html tonight. ^_^
*Brian as Lenore*
That night…..

“Hey, Lenore,” Nikki began, “how come you ain’t listened to your Backstreet Boys ’ CD’s that much lately?”

“I dunno,” Brian responded, knowing full well why. “Been too busy listening to Savage Garden, I guess.”

“Ick!” Nikki exclaimed. “How the heck can you listen to those losers?”

“Very easily thank-you very much.”

“Yeah, well, Aaron Carter is way better,” Nikki verified. “He’s way hotter than any of the losers you listen to.”

“You calling Backstreet Boys, N’SYNC, 98degrees, Soul Decision, Mytown, BBMak, and Will Smith losers?” Brian queried. “Hope you know, if you are, you just called your Nickolas Gene Carter a loser.”

“I did not!” Nikki protested. “I’d never call Nick a loser!”

“Yeah, well, you just did absentmindedly,” Brian rejoined. “Now, if you excuse me, I’m gonna go listen to Black & Blue.”

*Lenore as Brian*

Meanwhile at Brian and Leighanne’s house in Atlanta, Georgia…..

Whoa, Lenore thought. Brian’s sure got a nice house. Lucky for me, the Boys gotta show here in two days. This means I get to stay at Brian’s place and see all his cool stuff; best part is, I can take anything I want without asking and no one will care!

“Hey Bri-Bri!” Leighanne called. “Wanna cuddle for a bit before we unpack some and get a new set of clothing for the next half of the tour?”

“Uh, I dunno Leigh,” Lenore replicated. “I’m kinda tired, so I think I’ll just go upstairs and lie down for awhile.”

“Want me to come with you?” Leighanne asked coming out of the kitchen. “We can always cuddle up there.”

“No, that’s okay, I can lie by myself,” Lenore said, trying not to hurt Leighanne’s feelings. “No offense Sweetie, but I just need some time by myself to think some things over right now, okay?”

“Oh, okay,” Leighanne sighed exasperated. “If that’s what you really want.”

“Thanks Hun,” Lenore replied, giving Leighanne a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs.

Blech! Lenore thought. I can’t believe I just kissed a girl and all ‘cause I don’t wanna wreck Brian’s marriage for I love him too much to ever make him unhappy.

Awhile later Leighanne came upstairs and lay down next to Brian.

Lenore felt Leighanne lie down next to her and didn’t really care, until Leighanne kept trying to get a reaction out of Brian’s friend.

What the heck’s she want now? Lenore wondered. Jeez, doesn’t she ever leave the poor guy alone? Wait, eh, I think Brian probably enjoys it, but then again he’s a guy and I’m not so…

Lenore gently pushed Leighanne’s hand away and tried to go back to sleep. A few minutes later she felt Leighanne trying again.

That’s it! I can’t take this anymore! Lenore told herself. She’s no right trying to turn me on when I’m trying to sleep. What she doesn’t know though, is that the only person who’s gonna be able to turn Brian on right now, is Nick.

“Leighanne, stop!” Lenore said forcibly. “I’m trying to sleep and think that you should do the same.”

“But…”

“No buts about it! Now hands off the merchandise!” Lenore snapped shoving Leighanne away. “When I say back off, I mean back off!”

“If you’re going to be a jerk, then you can go and sleep on the couch,” Leighanne retorted. “I don’t want you in my bed if you’re going to be a prick ‘bout everything.”

“Excuse me, but whose bed is this?”

“Mine, now get out!” Leighanne replied shoving Brian out of the bed. “You don’t deserve to sleep in a nice warm bed after the way you’ve been acting and treating everyone lately.”

Lenore mumbled a reply, then angrily stormed down to the living room.

“Blankets, blankets,” she thought. “Where do they keep the blankets?”

She finally found a blanket in one of the end tables, then lay down on the couch, put the blanket over her, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

I just hope Brian ain’t gonna kill me for yelling at Leighanne. I had no choice though; I don’t wanna be doing it with a girl. Besides, I’m still a virgin and wouldn’t have lived up to his superiority and expertise. She thought, as her body whisked her off to dreamland.

As Lenore slept, she dreamt that her and Brian met up again and that he totally radded her out for treating everyone, including Leighanne, like dirt near the end.

The Call by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
In honor of Happily Never After being released online, I figured I'd give y'all a nice long chapter! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves! Thank-you!
*Lenore as Brian*
After yet another month……

*ring*
Hello?
Hi it’s me, what’s up baby?
I’m sorry, listen, I’m going to be late tonight so
don't stay up and wait for me, okay?

Where are you?

What? What? Say that again?

Hello?!?

You’re really dropping out,
I think my battery must be low.
Listen, if you can hear me,
we’re going to a place nearby, all right?
Gotta go.

After hearing the beginning of The Call, Lenore suddenly got an idea. “Wait a minute, why didn’t I think of this before? Oh, my God! I can’t believe I’ve been so stupid all these months! Like duh! All I gotta do is call home and ask to speak to me and then Brian and I can decide on a place to meet, then try to switch back again!”

She then made a mad dash for a nearby phone. She dialed her number once she finally remembered it and prayed that Brian would answer the phone.

“Hello?” Nikki said.

“Hi. Is Bri…Lenore there?”

“Who may I say is calling?”

“Uh…” Lenore thought it over for a minute, and knowing her sister would never believe it was Brian said, “it’s Chris.”

“Oh, okay,” Nikki answered, then yelled, “Hey, Lenore, it’s Chris Moore!”

“Got it!” Brian yelled, then wondered. “Why the heck would Chris be calling here? Oh, God, please don’t let him ask her out ‘cause I might be forced to say no.”

“Hello?”

“Hey Lenore,” Brian (Lenore) piped up. “What took you so long girl?”

“Uh, was thinking ‘bout things,” Brian answered. “Why’d you call…Chris?”

“Look, Brian, we’re in town later on this week,” Lenore began. “We’re gonna be in Ottawa for a couple days and we really need to switch back.”

“I know whatcha mean, I was afraid that if it was really Chris calling to ask you out or something I’d have to turn him down.”

“Oh, B-rok, just to let you know, Leighanne’s kinda peed off at you right now,” Lenore informed him. “I’m really sorry and all, but there was just no way I was gonna go and do it with a girl my first time around.”

Brian chuckled. “That’s okay, I understand completely.”

“Okay, good. I was kinda worried you were gonna get all mad at me.”

“Why would I do that?” Brian asked. “I know how you feel and I definitely know what you’re going through.”

“Okay, anyhow,” Lenore started, “if I send you concert tickets you can come to the concert, then we can meet at a nearby McDonald’s afterwards, okay?”

“Sounds good to me,” Brian replied. “Why’d you say tickets though?”

“Because there’s no way my mom’s gonna let you go and make Nikki stay home,” Lenore verified. “Trust me, I outta know. Besides, even though I gotta crush on Nick, I think she, my sister of all people, deserves to see the Nickster himself in person instead of just on T.V.”

“Oh, okay,” Brian acknowledged. “You’re gonna be at the Corel Centre, right?”

“Right. Like, hello, you of all people should know that,” Lenore giggled. “You know this frickin’ tour schedule way better than I do. I just basically go wherever the guys and bus go, so...”

“Okay, I get your picture,” Brian laughed. “You manage to learn the dance moves off by heart yet?”

“Nope, not yet,” Lenore responded sheepishly. “I know most of ‘em, but still tend to mess up every so often.”

“Don’t worry ‘bout it, all will be well soon enough,” Brian assured her. “I promise.”

“I sure hope your right Brian,” Lenore sighed. “I’m getting kinda worried that if Leighanne don’t get some of your sweet lovin’ soon she’s gonna divorce you or something and I’m gonna be the cause of it. I really don’t wanna wreck your marriage all ‘cause I ain’t willing to be giving her none.”

“Like I said, don’t worry ‘bout it,” Brian repeated. “I promise, everything will be back to normal by the end of the week. Seriously, you worry too much Lenore.”

“Yeah, well, I don’t think you worry enough B-rok,” Lenore rejoined. She waited a couple seconds, then said, “B-rok? B-rok, are you there? This ain’t funny you know? B-rok?”

“Who are you calling B-rok?” A.J. demanded. “Why are you calling someone else B-rok? That’s your nickname. Oh, and who the heck’s Lenore?”

“Uh…” Lenore trailed off as she turned around. “Guys, I think we seriously need to talk.”

“Start explaining,” Kevin stated. “Now who, or what are you, and what the heck have you done to or with Brian?”

“Look, don’t get all mad at me,” Lenore replicated. “All I did was make one harmless little wish as did he. I never expected to wind up in his body and he sure as heck never expected to wind up in mine.”

“What the heck are you talking about?” Howie interrogated. “What do you mean, ‘you never expected to wind up in his body’?”

“Okay, I’m gonna try to explain this the best way I can,” Lenore said. “Nick, remember back in, like, January you kissed that one fan on the lips?”

“Yeah, but what’s that got to do with any of this?” Nick queried with a puzzled look. “Other than the fact I really need to call her.”

“Remember how she went up to Brian and asked him for a picture, then after the picture he finished signing her stuff and then gave her a hug?”

“Yeah, I remember that, I think,” Nick shrugged. “But what are you getting at?”

“I’m that fan Nick,” Lenore told him. “I was the one you kissed, but when I hugged Brian I made what I thought at the time was a harmless little wish. I wished to know what it was like to be famous and while we were hugging, he wished to know what it was like to be normal again. After we finished hugging, we realized we’d somehow switched bodies. I was him and he was me; we tried to switch back a couple months ago at a concert, but Raul interrupted us and security dragged Brian away. That was the night I screamed out I hated being a Backstreet Boy; it’s also why I keep saying I just wanna go home. I ain’t never been away from home without my family before and when we switched bodies I’d no choice but to leave my family without them even realizing it. Also, we could’ve easily switched back before Raul showed up, but I’d some doubts so it didn’t work ‘cause of me. I’m really sorry for treating y’all like dirt every so often, it’s just that I’m frustrated and miss my old life. I miss my friends, my hamster, my family, and my crush, Chris Moore.”

“Whoa,” Howie gasped. “This really happened?”

“Yes!” Lenore cried. “That’s also why Leighanne hasn’t been able to turn me on and Nick can just by losing his frickin’ pants.”

“Oh my God!” Nick gulped. “You really are that girl, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Lenore nodded. “It’s me Nick, the one who called you Da Nickster before she left to go over and meet Brian.”

“Wait a minute…” A.J. trailed off. “If you’re a girl then… Oh my God!”

Lenore immediately knew what he was thinking and looked down at her feet. “To answer your question, yes, A.J., I did,” Lenore stated as she began to blush. “I didn’t mean to, but curiosity got the best of me and it was kinda hard not to look when one of you would be standing right there.”

“So, that’s why you kept asking all those stupid questions ‘bout your friend!” A.J. exclaimed. “You asked us ‘cause you honestly didn’t know, right?”

“Right,” Lenore answered. “I was so scared and embarrassed the first time I had to go to the bathroom. To make matters worse, Kevin happened to show up so I couldn’t sneak into the girls’ bathroom and had to go into the men’s with him. That was even more embarrassing and weird, especially after he caught me looking at him.”

“You…you looked?” Nick choked out, before he began to laugh. “Was it like you expected it to be?”

“I dunno,” Lenore retorted beginning to get somewhat mad. “Yours was more of a shock though.”

Nick stopped laughing and looked at her. “You mean…”

Lenore nodded. “Yep; I’ve seen you too. Your own fault for insisting on talking to me ‘bout myself; I wished Brian had have been there then to give you advice, but he wasn’t, so I’d had to do it.”

“Great, just great,” Nick mumbled. “The one fan I actually thought about dating has seen me in the bathroom without my pants on. Jeez, now I feel so stupid ‘bout even thinking about dating a fan in the first place.” Lenore looked at him hurt. “You mean, you don’t like me anymore just ‘cause I switched places with your best bud and have seen you take a whiz?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it,” Nick grumbled. “Matter of fact, I don’t ever wanna see you again.”

“Nick!” Howie cried.

They all watched as Nick stormed out of the room.

Lenore looked at the other guys as her tears began to overflow.

“Well, he won’t have to worry ‘bout seeing me anymore after our concert in Ottawa ‘cause Brian and I are switching back then! I’m glad too; who needs him, he’s just another frickin’ jerk, just like all those other guys at the stupid High School. He wants to be like them and hate me for some stupid reason or even no reason at all, then he can go right ahead and do that then! I ain’t never gonna talk or listen to him again! I can easily skip his parts in songs or even just listen to the ones where he doesn’t sing solo!”

“Bri…I mean, Lenore,” A.J. began as he wrapped her in a hug. “Don’t go getting all mad at Nick, he’s just kinda upset ‘cause he never expected to see you again and if he did, he never expected it to be like this.”

“I know,” Lenore whimpered. “But it hurts that he’s all mad ‘cause I happened to watch him pee. I watched you guys too and y’all ain’t treating me like dirt.”

“Well, that’s ‘cause we’re older and more mature than he is,” Kevin replied. “I know it don’t sound like much of an excuse, but it’s the truth. Although, it’s gonna be kinda embarrassing when we gotta go for a whiz from now on, but, oh, well, we can live with that.”

Lenore smiled a small smile. “Thanks guys. I knew I could count on you.”

Concert by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Short chapter. *innocent grin* Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, security, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!

P.S. Believe me, I ain't kidding when I say short! Lol.
The end of the week at the concert…..

“I hope Lenore remembered that we’re meeting at McDonald’s after the show,” Brian fretted some. “If she forgets, we’re doomed.”

“Hey, Lenore, when are our men supposed to come out?” Nikki asked. “How much longer do we gotta wait?”

“For about ten minutes,” Brian replied. “Then you’ll see your Nickolas Gene Carter.”

“Alright!” Nikki cheered.

During the show, Lenore pointed out her sister for Nick, who quickly hopped off the stage and went over to sing to her.

Nikki saw Nick coming towards her and screamed. “Oh my God!”

“Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine, I’m leaving my life in your hands. People say I’m crazy and that I am blind, risking it all in a glance,” Nick sang reaching out and touching her awaiting hands. “But how you got me blind is still a mystery, I can’t get you out of my head. Don’t care what is written in your history, as long as you’re here with me.”

Once Nick had finished singing his part he jumped back up on the stage, turned to smile at Nikki, then went on with the show.

Switcheroo! by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Yay for updates! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, security, fans, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!

Note: No, this story isn't done yet!
After the concert at McDonald’s…..

“Over here!” Brian called when he saw Lenore and the guys walk in. “Quick! Over here!”

They hurried over to where he was and all silently prayed that the two of them would be able to switch back this time.

“You ready to do it right this time?” Brian questioned. “Or do you still have doubts?”

“I’m ready,” Lenore assured him. “No doubts whatsoever this time; I promise.”

“Okay, then let’s do this already.”

The two of them hugged and wished for everything to be back to normal, when they broke apart huge grins spread across their faces.

“Did it work?” Kevin interrogated. “Are you back to normal again?”

“Does this answer your question?” Brian asked as he saw Leighanne walk in.

They all watched as Brian ran over and kissed Leighanne passionately; after a minute or so he pulled back grinning the biggest grin you’d ever seen.

“Eew!” Lenore gagged. “Gross!”

The guys turned to look at her as Brian and Leighanne came up to them.

“What’s so gross about it?” A.J. queried. “I thought you didn’t mind seeing them kiss.”

“I don’t,” Lenore shrugged. “I was just making sure everything was back to normal and that I wasn’t the one kissing Leighanne.”

Nick looked at her curiously. “How do I know it’s really you and not Brian trying to cover up the fact that it didn’t work?”

“Check out the banana B-rok’s suddenly got in his pocket now that he’s kissed Leighanne,” Lenore stated, pointing out Brian’s situation. “I sure as heck don’t think that’d be happening if I were still in his body and not mine.”

“Uh, excuse me,” Brian blushed as he hurried off to relieve himself.

Everyone laughed as they watched him run off.

“Okay, you’ve made your point,” Howie chuckled. “Although, poor B-rok probably isn’t going to be showing his face again for some time.”

Big Surprise! by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Just because I felt like it. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Nikki, & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
Three nights later at the BSB concert in Toronto…..

“You sure you wanna do this Frack?” Brian questioned, for the third time. “Are you absolutely, positively, sure you wanna do this?”

“Yes!” Nick exclaimed clearly exasperated. “I’m sure Frick; I’ve thought ‘bout this long and hard and I really wanna do it.”

“You ready to go?” Kevin wanted to know as he came over to where the to guys were standing. “The show’s starting in a few minutes.”

“Yep,” they replicated. “We’re always ready.”

The Boys then took the stage, but after their little intro, instead of Everyone and Larger Than Life being their opening songs they disappeared backstage except for Brian and Nick.

“Hey y’all,” Brian began. “I know y’all are probably wondering what’s going on, but we decided to do something a little different tonight. Nick here, has a surprise for a certain someone who happens to be in the audience this evening.”

“What the heck are they doing?” Lenore wondered. “What’s Da Nickster up to now?”

Shortly after Brian finished speaking she saw Nick making his way towards her.

“You’re to come with me lil’ lady,” Nick smiled sweetly. “Yo, Raul, help her over, will ya? I would, but I’d probably end up being mobbed.”

Raul nodded, then helped Lenore over the fence like barrier; he passed her to Nick once he’d lifted her over. “There you go.”

Nick put Lenore down, then quickly took her backstage, where he led her to a trap door kind of thing that led to the middle of the stage.

“What’s going on?” Lenore asked. “Why am I down here?”

“You’ll see,” he replied. “Just trust me.”

A couple minutes went by, then the music to All I Have To Give could be heard. They both knew for a fact that the other guys were already on stage getting into their positions. Suddenly, Nick started to walk out the entrance in the middle of the stage dragging her with him. Once out on the stage in front of the millions of fans Nick looked down at her while still holding her hand.

“I don’t know what he does to make you cry, but I’ll be there to make you smile,” he sang, grinning his sexy little grin. “I don’t have a fancy car, to get to you I’d walk a thousand miles.”

As Brian began to sing Nick walked her further out onto the stage so they’d be in line with the other guys. He stood her between him and Kevin, then Kevin placed a hat on her head and nodded at her to let her know she was to dance with them.

Lenore quickly understood as to what she was supposed to do as soon as Kevin had plunked the hat on her head. She smiled at him, then began to dance along with the guys, absentmindedly lip syncing to the song. She did the hat dance perfectly, for she’d learned it and improved her skill when she’d been Brian for all those months. When the song ended she was surprised to find Nick standing next to her again, but this time with a red rose in his hand.

“Lenore,” he began, “will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?”

She looked at him in complete shock, but then managed to nod her head yes.

Nick gave her the rose, then tipped her chin up, leaned down, and kissed her lips lightly like he’d done the first day they’d met.

The other guys cheered their response and hugged them both from happiness. The Boys finished the show (Lenore had gone backstage to watch the concert after All I Have To Give; this way the other fans wouldn’t attack her for being Nick’s girl), then left to return to their Hotel after signing a few autographs.

Telling Everyone by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Hey y'all. Figured I'd update this one too since it's been a while - lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
A couple months down the road…..

“I can’t believe I’m finally allowed to tell my friends that I’m dating one of the hottest guys alive!” Lenore gushed into the phone. “Are you sure Nick’s gonna be here in time though? I mean, is he sure he wants to do this? After all, not even the press knows we’re dating yet.”

“He’s sure Lenore,” A.J. told her. “He should be there by third period; you better be able to get all your friends into the drama room by then.”

“I just hope Mr. Scott will let me do this,” Lenore answered. “I haven’t exactly had the chance to ask him yet.”

“Lenore!” A.J. exclaimed. “I thought you said you were going to ask the day after Nick told you that you could tell your friends?”

“Well…” Lenore trailed off. “I was going to, but…”

"You got cold feet?”

“Yeah...”

“Perfectly understandable,” A.J. laughed. “You said hi to that Chris Moore guy at all lately?”

“Yeppers,” Lenore said cheerily. “I love Nick and all, but I’ll always have a crush on Chris no matter what. If Nick and I should ever break up, well, then I’m hoping Chris will still be available.”

“Don’t blame you, but I can pretty much guarantee you, you two ain’t gonna be breaking up anytime soon.”

“You’d better be right ‘bout that,” Lenore stated. “I ain’t never had a broken heart before in my life!”

“Well, I’ll let you go now; don’t want you being late for school on account of me.”

“Sure, we do!”

“Lenore, go to school,” A.J. said. “Or I’ll call Nick up and tell him to get his butt back here. If he refuses to come home it’s ‘cause he wants to lecture you on missing school.”

“Alright, alright,” Lenore sighed. “I’m going, I’m going, I’m going.”

She hung up after saying good-bye, then quickly left for school as she was already running late. She waited until lunch to talk to her drama teacher, who, luckily, agreed to let her do what she had planned. After lunch all her friends were told over the P.A. system to report to the drama room a.s.a.p. for their was a surprise coming their way.

Lenore watched nervously as all her friends entered the drama room and noticed her other classmates getting curious looks on their faces. She prayed that her friends weren’t going to kill her for not telling them sooner.

“Lenore, why are we all here?” Amy P. asked. “I’m supposed to be enjoying my spare right now, not standing around here with these losers.”

“Well, I gotta announcement to make,” Lenore began with major butterflies in her stomach. “It’s really important too.”

“Well, what is it already?” Julia, Amy’s sister, interrogated. “What’s so important that you had to haul us all outta class; not that we really mind or anything.”

“Yeah,” Andrew D., a fellow classmate, piped up. “Why’d you have to interrupt our class to tell them something?”

“Shut-up Andrew!” Katie snapped. “Then maybe she’ll explain.”

“I wanted y’all to know I gotta boyfriend,” Lenore informed them. “But you ain’t gonna believe who he is.”

“C’mon Lenore, you know you can tell us anything,” Nicole Chouinard reminded her. “Nothing you do can shock us that much.”

“Trust me, this’ll shock y’all,” Lenore muttered. “Some of you might even kill me for this.”

“We’d never do that, and you know it,” Jen riposted. “No one’s ever gotten mad at you before anyhow, so why should we all start doing so now?”

“Anyhow, who is it Lenore?” Katie questioned.”

“Yeah, who?” All her other friends queried.

“Nick Carter,” Lenore whispered.

“Who?” Erika asked. “I don’t think anyone in here heard you.”

“Nick Carter,” Lenore said louder.

“Yeah, sure he is, and I’m married to Howie,” Liz stated, making it loud and clear that they didn’t believe her. “C’mon, seriously though, who is he?”

“Nick Carter,” Lenore repeated, knowing how much most of her friends despised Howie. “It’s honestly Nick Carter.”

“You got any proof?” Sarah wanted to know. “Not that I’m saying we’re actually gonna believe you.”

“Yeah, I got proof,” Lenore replicated. “I knew no one would believe me, so I arranged to have proof.”

“Let’s see this proof!” Jen C., another classmate, demanded. “There’s no way you could ever be dating a Backstreet Fag.”

Just then, as if right on cue, there was a knock on the door.

“Lenore, do you want to get that?” Mr. Scott inquired, knowing it had to be her proof. “I don’t think you should keep everyone waiting for this proof any longer.”

“Okay,” Lenore shrugged. “But I’m telling y’all, I’m dating the Nick Carter from the BSB.”

She then went over and opened the door for whoever was on the other side. Nick was barely even in the room before finally he gave into the urge he had to kiss her right then and there. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly as he always did when they kissed; after the kiss, he placed his arm around her and continued coming into the room. He looked around, and tried not to laugh at all the students standing/sitting there, gaping at them.

“I think they believe you now Sweetie,” he whispered into her ear, causing her to giggle. “I think you also put them in shock.”

“Oh my God,” Katie gasped. “It IS Nick Carter.”

“I told y’all it was Nick,” Lenore said. “Like, hello, I don’t think I would’ve said it was him unless it actually was.”

“Hey!” Nicole protested suddenly. “Nick’s mine! You’re supposed to get Brian or A.J., not Nick.”

“Sorry, but I kept telling you I liked Nick a whole lot too,” Lenore shrugged. “I told you that he’d somehow surpassed Brian a couple of times.”

“So, what?” Nicole shouted. “I can’t believe you’d steal my Nickolas Gene Carter!”

“He’s not yours,” Lenore riposted, starting to get a little mad, for she’d thought that Nicole of all people would support her. “Jeez, you sound just like Nikki did when she found out I was dating Nick.”

“Wait, she knows?” Jen asked, she watched Lenore nod, then continued, “And you’re still standing?”

“Yep,” Lenore replied, then answered their questioning looks, “We introduced her to Aaron; they’ve been going out for about a month now.”

“Oh, okay,” they replicated in unison.

“Wait a minute, you’re both dating the Carter brothers?” Nicole yelled. “How dare you do that to me! You know how much my sister likes Aaron!”

“So? You know just how much Nikki likes him too,” Lenore rejoined. “She would’ve beaten the crud outta anyone who tried to take Aaron from her.”

“Why, you no good bitch!” Nicole shouted. “You swore you’d never take Nick from me!”

“No, I never!” Lenore cried. “You just assumed I’d never take him ‘cause I always talk about Brian! Thing is, even though I’m dating Nick, I still talk about Brian quite often.”

“I can’t believe Nick would date a Brian obsessed freak!” Nicole shrieked. “Especially when he could’ve started dating one of his own fans!”

“Let me guess, you’re referring to yourself!” Lenore snapped. “God, are you ever conceited. What the heck I ever do to you other than be your friend all these years?”

“You stole Nick!” Nicole screeched. “I hate you!”

Lenore glared at her, visibly hurt. “Well, in that case, I now hate you too!”

With that said, Lenore then ran out of the drama room. After she’d left, Nick turned to give Nicole the Look.

“What she ever do to deserve such harsh treatment from you of all people?” He demanded. “Don’t you dare go giving me that whole ‘she stole you’ crap ‘cause I’m not buying it. You know for a fact that I’m her first boyfriend and all she’d wanted was for you and everyone else to be happy for her. So, why don’t you stop your damn complaining and put yourself in her shoes right now? You’re the first bunch of people to know we’re dating other than our families and the other guys ‘cause we wanted to keep it a secret. I didn’t want for her to have to face any confrontations, but she has, thanks to you.”

He then turned, gave a small smile to everyone else in the room, then left to go find Lenore.

“If he leaves her ‘cause of you, I swear we’re gonna kill you for that!” Katie growled. “Couldn’t you see just how happy she is with him?”

“Who cares how she feels?” Nicole retorted. “I’m the one who’s hurting, not her.”

“Oh, you’ll be hurting all right,” Liz stated. “Once we’re through beating the crud out of you.”

Trying To Make It All Better by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:
Short update - haha! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!
Meanwhile outside in front of the school…..

“Lenore?” Nick said softly as he approached the picnic table where she was sitting. “You okay?”

“No, Nick, I’m not okay,” Lenore replied. “The one friend I’d thought would be happy for me, turned on me instead.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry for?” Lenore queried. “You didn’t do anything?” “If I hadn’t have agreed to let you tell them, none of this would’ve ever happened,” Nick answered. “I should’ve seen something like that coming.”

“Nicky, don’t go blaming yourself for this, it’s not your fault,” Lenore stated as she looked up at him. “If she were really my friend, she’d be happy for me. I just can’t believe she of all people radded me out for being your girlfriend.”

Nick sat down next to her, then pulled her into a hug. “Please, don’t cry; she ain’t worth all your tears. If she were, she would’ve congratulated you. I know it hurts, but a lot of things in life hurt and we can’t exactly cry about all of ‘em.”

“You gotta point there,” Lenore sighed helplessly. “Thing is, she’s been my friend pretty much just as long as you guys have been the Backstreet Boys. I told her everything and anything; she knows more ‘bout me than my own best friends do.”

“It’ll all work out,” Nick said. “At least, I hope it will.”

Shocking News by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:

Sorry so short! Two more left, I think. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. Everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!

A week later…..

“Oh my God,” Melissa gasped. “He broke up with you ‘cause of Nicole?”

“Yep,” Lenore whimpered. “He said it was for the best and that no guy, not even him, was worth losing a friendship that’s been going on for almost nine years.”

“I’m so sorry,” Melissa said hugging her very upset friend. “I can’t believe he’d do that because of her; remind me to kill her later.”

“I’ll probably kill her first,” Lenore stated. “Just wait ‘till I get my hands on her.”

“I thought you promised Nick you wouldn’t kill her?”

“I thought he promised to ‘never break my heart’!” Lenore snapped. “Now, where is the little wench?”

“Okay, you gotta point there,” Melissa replied, trying desperately not to laugh, for she knew her friend was really upset.

 

Don't Bring Him! by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:

Only a few more to go folks! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!

Later that night…..

(A.N.: Every other line is Lenore; the other line belongs to Brian.)

The phone rang and Lenore quickly made a mad dash for it.

“Nick?” She said hopefully.

“Uh, sorry Lenore, it’s me, Brian.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“Don’t be; I know you were probably hoping it’d be him anyhow.”

“So, what’s new with you?”

“Nothing much; we might be in town this weekend.”

“Why? Where you going?”

“Ottawa.”

“Again?”

“Yep.”

“Oh, okay.”

“What’s new with you?”

“You mean other than suffering from my very first heartbreak ever?”

“Yeah...”

“Nothing, absolutely nothing.”

“Lenore...”

"Well, my friends just may’ve beaten the crud outta Nicole for being the reason Nick broke up with me.”

“You promised you wouldn’t do that.”

“I promised that I wouldn’t beat her up; I can’t exactly control my friends you know.”

“Well, any ways, would you mind if we came to see you? Considering we won’t be that far away and all.”

“Sure, I guess,” Lenore replicated a little hesitant. “Just, uh, don’t bring Nick, k?”

“Lenore, I know you’re hurting and all, but that don’t mean you gotta snub him.”

“Brian, I want him here, really I do; you gotta believe me when I say I want him here more than anything. But I don’t think I could handle him being here and being unable to kiss him or just plain old cuddle on the couch with him.”

“Okay, I understand.”

They said their good-byes then hung up.

Finding A Way To Get Back Into Your Heart by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:

Long ass title, but extremely short chapter y'all. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!

Same night, Orlando, Florida…..

“How is she?” Nick wanted to know. “Did she sound okay?”

“You hurt her Nick, you hurt her bad man,” Brian rejoined. “I know you were only trying to help, but you didn’t; you broke her heart instead.”

“I never meant to hurt her,” Nick answered. “Frick, do you think she’d forgive me if I apologized for being the idiot that I am?”

“I dunno, probably,” Brian responded trying not to smile, for he knew Lenore wanted him back, badly. “You’ll never know unless you try.”

“Got any ideas as to how I can make it up to her?”

“Come with me Frack, and we’ll think of ways for you to win her heart over again.”

The two of them then disappeared to come up with a way for Nick to get Lenore back again.

If I Wasn't Such A Fool by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:

Here's more, as requested! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore & story idea. BSB & everyone else owns themselves. Thank-you!

End of the week…..

“Hey, Lenore, come here for a sec, will you?” A.J. called. “I got something I wanna show you.”

“Oh, okay,” Lenore sighed getting up off the loveseat. “Hold on a sec, will you?”

“I’m waiting, but hurry up already.”

“Jeez, keep ya pants on, will ya?”

Lenore walked outside only to find Nick standing there with the Donald Duck, with the other guys standing in a scattered position on her front lawn.

“Nick? What are you doing here?”

“Hey Lenore. I wanted to apologize to you for being such a fool. I also thought you’d might like to meet Donald Duck.”

Lenore ran over to Donald Duck and hugged him tight, then got his autograph. After talking to him for a few minutes he stated he had to leave. Once Donald Duck had left the guys began to sing Back To Your Heart. When Nick began to sing his part, he sang with more emotion than Lenore had ever heard in his voice.

“If I wasn’t such a fool, right now I’d be holding you. There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do, baby if I only knew...”

When the Boys had finished singing, Lenore ran up to Nick crying and threw her arms around him.

“You’re forgiven Nicky,” Lenore whispered. “I forgave you long ago, but just didn’t wanna admit it.”

Nick smiled at her, then kissed her lips softly liked he used to before he’d broke up with her.

“I missed you so much Sweetie.”

“I missed you more,” she giggled. “You were the only one I’d listen to sing; I was beginning to annoy everyone with the sound of your voice.”

Nick laughed. “I was annoying everyone by just saying your name every thirty seconds or so.”

“More like every five seconds,” Howie put in. “Do you think you two can stay together now and not let other people get in your way.”

The couple looked at each other and grinned. “Yeppers.”

 

Epilogue by LenniluvsBrian
Author's Notes:

Finally this story comes to it's conclusion! Yay! Lol. Hope y'all have a safe & happy New Year's! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, & stoey idea. BSB & everyone else own themselves. Thank-you!

“Hey Lenore, are you gonna be coming on tour again with us? Kevin asked. “If you are, you better go pack then ‘cause we’re leaving soon.”

“Just let me ask first,” Lenore replied, running out of the room. She returned a few minutes later with a downcast look on her face. “I can’t go.”

“What? Why not?” Nick exclaimed jumping to his feet. “You have to come or the guys are gonna kill me for mentioning you non-stop.”

“I can’t go, ‘cause you guys ain’t in the car yet, you goofball,” Lenore smirked. “Gotcha!”

“Why you little…” Nick trailed off as he chased her out of the room. “I’m gonna get you for that.”

“Sure you will Nickster, sure you will!”

Howie chuckled. “Glad to see things are back to normal around here.”

“Yeah, it was kinda quiet without the two of them joking around all the time,” Kevin admitted. “Just don’t tell them I said that.”

“We heard that Kevin!” Nick and Lenore yelled from the hallway. “You really are a softie!”

“That’s it!” Kevin stated, jumping up and running out into the hall to get them for teasing him. “You’re dead now!”

“Run Nick, run!” Lenore shrieked as Nick picked her up and began to run out to the van. “Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Bye Nikki!”

“Hey, they’re our ride!” A.J. shouted suddenly. “After them!”

The other three guys ran out after them and joined in on the chase. Half an hour later, they all piled into the van and headed off to the Boys’ next tour stop.

Nick and Lenore dated for four years. On Lenore’s twenty-first birthday Nick proposed to her; naturally she said yes.

In the mean time, Nikki and Aaron were still dating; they’d been dating for four years when Nick had proposed to Lenore. They planned on getting married as soon as they turned twenty, and hoped that they’d still be together then.


 

End Notes:
The End!.....Or is it???
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8287