Endless Summer Nights by Mare
Summary: Mare was hoplessly beautiful but yet afriad to venture out on her own. One night, under the mask of darkness though, she makes her way out of the ground and into the night running towards her one true love, Nickolas Gene Carter.

When he is awakened by her in the middle of the night, he's unsure of what to do. Is it love at first sight? Will their summer be just like that Grease song? Will AJ end up coming in and ruining everything?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 117 Read: 897 Published: 04/01/07 Updated: 04/01/07

1. Chapter 1 by Mare

Chapter 1 by Mare
The answer to the question I posed in the summary is no.


Most likely, Nick will jump out of bed and try to lure her out the back door. He does not have a thing for groundhogs. At least I hope not. I mean it's questionable because he did date Paris.

As Mare hobbles away, her head down and feeling rejected, she takes one more magical glance back to the blonde haired Adonis before crawling down into her hole. "Tomorrow night I shall try again..." She says to herself before eating whatever the heck it is groundhogs eat...let's say tunafish.


The End




LMAO did you guys think I was actually going to write a romance?

April Fools!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8373