Backstreet Boys FanFiction... Abridged! by nicksgal
Summary: Do you like reading Backstreet Boys fan fiction?

But do you find it tedious to read through all the really long chapters of fan fiction?

Do you hate wordy prose?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then check out the Abridged version!

A note from 2021: Hello! This is unlikely to ever be updated, but please feel free to read and enjoy what is there!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 351 Read: 4040 Published: 05/08/07 Updated: 05/08/07

1. A note from the author. by nicksgal

2. Chapter One: The Mary Sue by nicksgal

A note from the author. by nicksgal
If this offends anyone, I apologize. It is just my interpretation of what's iditoic with all the cliched plots in Backstreet Boys fanfic.

If you have any complaints, please contact me personally here: yugiohkingofgames4eva@yahoo.com

That being said, all interpretation of ideas and images belong to me solely. Yes, I did all the art work myself.

So, enjoy. :)
Chapter One: The Mary Sue by nicksgal
Author's Notes:
So this first chapter deals with the cliched aspect of Mary Sue fan fiction.

If you also want to leave a comment on the images at Deviant Art, feel free. :)

(text included if the image is difficult to read)
READ RIGHT TO LEFT!!!



Mary Sue: Hi, I'm [insert random name here] and today, I met this amazing group... the Backstreet Boys!

[insert random poster here] Oh, what the heck!

aka Nick and those other three... er... four...

Mary Sue: I have many numerous talents, including, but not limited to: A singing voice that rivals those of people who have spent years perfecting their craft, but I just pulled it out of nowhere... I act, dance, play any instrument you ask, even random ones, like the tuba! I love old people and puppies! I go to college and have tons of money!... Somehow... But my parents aren't rich... And I work a minimum wage job... I just happen to be the same age as Nick! And... Oh yeah, I paint too.

Nick: HOLY COW! I think I'm in love...
Kawaii Dee-chan: Why are you wearing a tie?
Nick: I'm sickeningly perfect, that's why.

Howie: Why aren't I in this comic?

Kawaii Dee-chan: Sorry, Howie, it's Nick the fans want, not you. And besides, you're in the randomly inserted poster.

Howie: But half my face is cut off...
Kawaii Dee-chan: But you're still there.



*Two weeks later*
Nick: I just married the woman of my dreams... And had three beautiful children!
Kawaii Dee-chan: What happened to your tie?
Nick: Continuity issues.
Kawaii Dee-chan: I'll say!

Kawaii Dee-chan: Do you have any concept of realistic time, Nick?

Nick: NOPE! I'm horribly OOC!

Fangirls: OMG this roxors!!!!!

Kawaii Dee-chan: And what the hell does that mean?

Fangirls: I luff you!!!

Nick: OMGz! This roxors! I luff my perfect wife that can't exist in any human reality!

Kawaii Dee-chan: I need to find a a new hobby...

The original images are located here: nicksgal on Deviant Art
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8430