Fighting For Love by trubsbfan79
Summary: Two years have past since Finding Our way. Howie and Viggo are in Europe visiting Viggo's son Rain. Kevin, Kristin and Nick are trying to make their relationship work. Aj and Brian are drifting apart due to family pressure.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: Fighting For Love
Chapters: 33 Completed: No Word count: 27923 Read: 59738 Published: 05/09/07 Updated: 03/22/09

1. Chapter 1 by trubsbfan79

2. Chapter 2 by trubsbfan79

3. Chapter 3 by trubsbfan79

4. Chapter 4 by trubsbfan79

5. Chapter 5 by trubsbfan79

6. Chapter 6 by trubsbfan79

7. Chapter 7 by trubsbfan79

8. Chapter 8 by trubsbfan79

9. Chapter 9 by trubsbfan79

10. Chapter 10 by trubsbfan79

11. Chapter 11 by trubsbfan79

12. Chapter 12 by trubsbfan79

13. Chapter 13 by trubsbfan79

14. Chapter 14 by trubsbfan79

15. Chapter 15 by trubsbfan79

16. Chapter 16 by trubsbfan79

17. Chapter 17 by trubsbfan79

18. Chapter 18 by trubsbfan79

19. Chapter 19 by trubsbfan79

20. Chapter 20 by trubsbfan79

21. Chapter 21 by trubsbfan79

22. Chapter 22 by trubsbfan79

23. Chapter 23 by trubsbfan79

24. Chapter 24 by trubsbfan79

25. Chapter 25 by trubsbfan79

26. Chapter 26 by trubsbfan79

27. Chapter 27 by trubsbfan79

28. Chapter 28 by trubsbfan79

29. Chapter 29 by trubsbfan79

30. Chapter 30 by trubsbfan79

31. Chapter 31 by trubsbfan79

32. Chapter 32 by trubsbfan79

33. Chapter 33 by trubsbfan79

Chapter 1 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
I don't know the backstreet boys or their family. I own Rain. I hope you like this story.
Fighting For Love

Two years have past since Finding Our way. Howie and Viggo are in Europe visiting Viggo's son Rain. Kevin, Kristin and Nick are trying to make their relationship work. Aj and Brian are drifting apart due to family pressure.

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aj is packing his suitcase. “Alex please don't do this, I don't want to lose you.” Brian pleads. “Bri, look I'm tried of hiding.” Aj says zipping his bag. “They won't understand, please don't leave us, what about Baylee?” Brian says grabbing Aj's hand Aj pulls away and walks out of the bedroom they've shared for the past two years. “Where are we going this time daddy.” Baylee asks looking up from his homework. “Um, Bay I have to go see some old friends ok? Here this is the number where I'll be call me if you need me ok and Baylee remember I love you very much.” Aj says hugging a very sad and confused Baylee. He leaves heading for the Airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEWSFLASH>>>>>>>>>>>
Former Backstreet Boys member Brian Littrell involved in a near fatal car crash.

Reporter on scene: “From what we can tell it was a one car accident, from the tire marks it looks like he may have swerved to miss something.” They show the paramedic's using the jaws of life to get Brian out of the badly mangled SUV. Brian is flown to the nearest trauma center.
“Well keep you posted on the condition of the pop star.” The desk reporter says.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEWSFLASH>>>>>>>>>>>>>
At the hospital

“Stats?” Dr. Miller says. “White male 32 years old , bp 180 over 90, from what we can tell he hit his head on the steering wheel.” The paramedic says. “You mean his airbag didn't deploy?” Dr. Miller says. The paramedic shrugs “Let get him moved on my count.” Dr. Miller says. “What's his name?”Dr, Miller ask. “Um Brian Littrell.” A nurse answers as she starts an i.v Dr. Miller orders x-rays and they show that Brian has a small bleed in his brain, they rush him into surgery. “We need to contact his next of kin.” Dr. Miller tells the nurse. “I'll get his chart and make the call” She says going to find Brian's hospital records.

Meanwhile at the Richardson house.

“What happened to my kitchen Nick.” Kristin says walking into what looked like a bag of flour had just exploded. “I'm making cookies.” Nick says wiping flour off his forehead. She laughs, “You're going to the store and buy more food you know that right.” She replies. “Yeah, I know.” Nick says walking over to her kissing her deeply. “Ahem.” Kevin say from the door. “Oh hey babe.” Kristin says pulling away from Nick walking over to Kevin. “Is this what you two do when I'm asleep?” he says wrapping his arm around Kristin's waist. Nick walks over to Kevin, “Feeling left out boo?” he says kissing Kevin. “Oh great now my kitchen's going to stay this way.” Kristin says as Nick grabs her ass. The phone rings. Kevin breaks the kiss to answer the phone. “Hello?” Kevin says. “Oh my god I'm on the way,” Kevin says. “Kev what's going on?” Nick ask looking at his lover. “Get dressed we gotta go to the hospital Brian's been in an accident.” Kevin says on his way upstairs. “Oh No!” Nick cries out. Kristin follows Kevin upstairs to get dressed. She grabs her purse and BSB book of numbers.
Kevin grabs some clothes for Nick taking them to his young lover. “Babe, put these on, we have to go.” Kevin says snapping Nick out of his trance. The three lovers get in the car and go to the hospital.

As they arrive the hospital is swarming with reporters.


In Europe Viggo, Rain and Howie are sitting down to watch a little tv when they hear about the accident. Upon seeing the accident Howie runs to the bathroom, followed by Viggo. “Baby?” Viggo says wetting a towel for Howie. “Dad, I've booked us on the next flight back.” Rain says “V, Brian has a weak heart what if he...” Howie says before breaking down in his lovers arms.

At the hospital

Kevin finds a nurse. “I was told to come here my cousin was in an accident.” He says. “Littrell, follow me please.” she leads them to a private room where the doctor comes in. “Hello, I'm doctor Mitchell I'll be taking care of Brian while he's here.” the doctor says. Kevin nodds. “How bad is it doc?” Kevin ask.
“Well he's got multiple broken ribs and trauma to his head.” Dr. Mitchell says. “What about his heart?” Nick asks. “His heart seems to be a little bruised but it seems to be fine We're really worried about his head.” Dr. Mitchell said. “Why what's wrong with his head?” Kevin asks. “Well, from the MRI it looks like there was a bleed, we've done everything we can and now it's up to him, he's in a light comma.” Dr. Mitchell says. “What do you mean by light?” Nick asks. “It's like he's in a very deep sleep he can hear you and he responses to pain stimuli but can't open his eyes or talk.” Dr. Mitchell explains.
“I'm going to call his parents.” Kristin says. “Baby, call mine while you're at it please.” Kevin says wiping his face. She nods and leaves to make the phone calls. Kevin's phone rings. “Hello?”
“Kevin, it's Viggo we're on our way back I'll call you back when we land.” “Ok”. “Ok my god where's Baylee.” Nick says close to tears. “Brian said Denise wanted to spend a little time with him so he must be with her.” Kevin says. Kristin comes back. “Everyone's leaving right now baby they'll be here as soon as they can.” Kristin says. “Howie and Viggo are on their way back to the U.S.” Kevin says. “I'll call Denise and tell her what's going on.” Kevin says. “What about AJ?” Kristin ask. “I don't know.” Kevin says dialing Denise's number. After calling everyone they could they decide to get some rest and wait on his family before going to see him.
Chapter 2 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Hope you like please R&R
Chapter 2

The next day Kevin is awakened by his mother rubbing his face gently. “Good morning, Boo.” She says. Kevin sits up and looks around at the people he loved the most minus one. Viggo was sitting between Howie and Rain cradling them. Kevin looked around “Where's J?” he asks. “We couldn't get him on the phone.” Nick says. “Good, I don't want him here.” Jackie Littrell says. “He seduced my baby with his lies and made Brian divorce his wife.” She continues. “You don't know what you're talking about.” Howie says sitting up. “Don't speak to me like that, you probably helped him turn my baby into an abomination.” Jackie said looking at Howie. “Believe me he didn't need help.” Howie shoots back. “How could you let this happen Kevin you were suppose to protect Brian and watch after him.” Jack says to her nephew. “I did watch after him I made sure that he was safe even when he didn't want to be. I kept my end of the deal I told Brian I would always be there for him, that I didn't care who he was with as long as he was happy and guess what he was happy with Alex until you decided to tell Brian to choose between his family and the person he loves and who loves him back. So no this isn't my fault it's yours.” Kevin says

“Stop, this isn't going to help anything if we're going to fight.” Nick says. “Well, we're family so we get to go in first.” Jackie says. “Rain, wake up we're leaving.” Viggo says waking his son. “What about Brian aren't we gonna go see him.?” “Not right now, we're not wanted here.” Viggo says standing up. “Don't think you're going to see him tomorrow either.” Jackie says. “Jackie they have every right to see Brian they're his friend and family too.” Ann tells her sister. “I don't want them around my baby while he's sick.” she says. “Kev, tell Brian he's in my prayers.” Howie says hugging his long time friend. “D, don't go please just ignore her.” Kevin says. Howie smiles and starts to leave. “I need you. I can't do this by alone D.” Kevin says his voice choking with emotion. Viggo walks over pulling Kevin into a hug. “It's ok, we'll stay.” he whispers. Howie joins the hug followed by Nick. Slowly they pull apart “Alright somebody in this section needs a breathe mint.” Nick says smiling. “It's probably you.” Kevin says. Rain hands his dad a tin of Altoids. “Thanks.” “That would probably wake Bri up you know how he hates bad breathe.” Howie says “Yeah, remember the time he offered Lou some gum?” Nick says chuckling. “He was so mad, and Bri paid for it.” Howie says smiling.”Bri, hell we all paid for it.” Kevin says smiling remembering the week following Brian's offer.

A nurse tells them they can visit in small groups.
The Backstreet Family prayed for Brian's recovery for two weeks with no change. “We should get Baylee up here to...” Jackie started but couldn't finish. “I'll call Denise.” Howie says leaving to go call Denise. “I'm going to try to call Aj again.” Kevin says “The man he is suppose to be in love with is laying in a hospital bed and he's nowhere to be found, I'm going to kill him when he gets here.” Kevin says as he gets no answer from Aj's cellphone.
Chapter 3 by trubsbfan79
Chapter 3

Denise and Baylee arrive in time for the next visitation. “Baylee, your daddy is hurt really bad and he's got a lot of bruises but he's still your daddy.” Jackie tries to explain to her grandson. “Ok nana “ Baylee says. They take the six year old in to see his dad. “Hey Bay,” Kevin says when they walk in. “You're daddy's asleep and we don't know how to wake him up do you think you can?” Kevin says hoping that maybe if Brian heard Baylee's voice he'd respond. Baylee walked over to his dad. “Daddy, wake up it's time to get up.” Baylee says shaking his dad a little. “Wake UP!” Baylee says loudly. “ I can't but daddy Aj can.” Baylee says “When daddy's being extra lazy at home daddy Aj wakes him up.” Baylee tells them. “We've tried to call him but he's not answering his phone and we don't know where he is.” Howie tells Baylee. “I've got his number right here.” Baylee says taking the card Aj gave him out of his pocket. Howie takes Baylee outside in the hall so they can call Aj.
“He has my grandson calling him daddy, I don't want him anywhere near my son.” Jackie says. Brian's heart monitor begins to beep. “What's wrong?” Jackie says turning around. “You're obviously upsetting Brian with your hatred towards the man he loves.” Kevin says.

In Africa

Aj's phone rings. “Hello?” “Daddy Aj it's me Baylee daddy's in the hospital and won't wake up. He crashed the car.” “Bay go tell uncle Kevin to come to the phone ok.” Aj says. Kevin comes to the phone. “Alex, where the hell are you?” Kevin says into the phone :”Kev, what's going on?” Aj ask as he starts packing. “Bri was in a serious car accident and he's in a light coma, he can hear and he responds to pain but he won't wake up.” Kevin explains. “I'm on the way” Aj says. He grabs his bags and heads to the airport.. Kevin goes back in to join his family in prayer for Brian's speedy recovery.

Two days later Aj arrives at the hospital.

Around 4pm Aj stands outside the door gathering his thoughts. Brian's heart beat speeds up considerably and everyone is panicking wondering what could be causing the rapid heart rate. Aj hears the commotion and rushes into the room. Jackie turns and looks at Aj. “You, get out you're upsetting him.” “More like he's stimulating him.” Kevin says as Brian's heart rate slowly drops back to normal. As Aj gets closer to Brian's bed his heart beat picks back up. As Aj is about to touch Brian Nick comes back with Baylee. “Daddy You came!” Baylee say running over to Aj. “Of course I came now let's wake daddy up. Aj leans down and kisses Brian lightly on the lips. “Stop that!” Jackie yells at AJ. Ann Richardson quites her sister with a shake of her head. “Now isn't the time or place.” She says gently.
Kevin smiles when he sees Brian's eyes start opening slightly. Brian deepens the kiss. Aj pulls away.
“I know you're awake now show me those pretty blues I love so much.” Aj says smiling.
Brian slowly opens his eyes. “Hey beautiful.” Aj. Brian smiles. “You came back.” Brian whispers. “I had to you were scaring Baylee and you know nobody scares my loco boy.” Aj says. “I'm still your loco boy daddy Aj?” Baylee ask tugging on Aj's leg. “You still wanna be my loco boy don't cha.?” Aj asked Baylee. Baylee nods “Guys we've got to get a handle on the press I barely made it in.” Aj says. “Aunt Jackie, Uncle Harold do you want me to handle the press?” Kevin offers. “Since you're use to doing them it might be best.” Harold senior says. “Alright, we need to show a united front, that means all of us.” Kevin says. “What about Viggo?” Howie asked. “That's up to the two of you.” Kevin says.

Press Conference.
“Thank you all for coming.” Kevin starts. “We will give information only we will not entertain any questions at this time. As you all know Brian was seriously injured in a car accident a couple of weeks ago, Brian's injuries are serious but not life threatening he's currently resting peacefully. We would like to thank everyone for their prayers.” Kevin says before walking back inside with the Backstreet Family, including Viggo Mortenson.
Chapter 4 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Hope you like it
Chapter 4.

Brian spends another two weeks in the hospital making sure he was going to be alright. Everyone leaves the hospital and heads for Aj' and Brian's house. Kevin and Aj help Brian inside while his dad and brother bring in everything. Baylee runs up to his room to find a bag with a bow on it on his bed. He brings it down to show his daddy and Nana and pop pop . Brian was sitting in his favorite chair watching everyone make a big fuss over him. “Brian sweetheart would you like something to eat?” Jackie asks her youngest. Brian smiles and gets up walking in the kitchen looking through the cabinets and in refrigerator. He goes over to the bar and starts making a list. “Alex, you need to go to the store.” Brian says as Aj walks in the kitchen. “Mom, will you go with him and make sure he gets exactly what's on the list.” Brian says with a wink only seen by Aj. “Can't your father go?” Jackie asks. “Mom please, I can't send dad he won't pay attention like you will.” Brian whines. “Fine, I'll go.” Jackie says looking at her youngest pout. Aj takes the list and starts towards the car. “Loco boy you wanna ride?” Aj calls to Baylee. “I'm playing with Pop Pop.” Baylee says looking up from his new game. “Alright.” Aj says with a smile. He waits for Jackie to grab her purse. “Brian why did you ask your mom, who might I remind you hates Alex to go with him to the store?” Kevin asks. “Because she has to see for herself that he's not the bad guy she thinks he is. Besides if they're going to be staying here for a while she might as well get use to being around him.” Brian says looking at his cousin. “Well if they kill each other then you'll be holding the next press conference explaining the end of the group.” Kevin says smiling at his cousin.

In the car on the way to the store.

Aj lights a cigarette. “That is a nasty habit.” Jackie says glancing at the young man driving. “I know, Bri keeps telling me to quit.” Aj says taking a long drag off the cigarette before putting it out. Aj pulls into the super Wal-Mart parking lot parking close to the front. “Do you think we'll be recognized here?” Jackie asks. “Yep.” Aj says walking in the store. He takes out the list and hands it to Jackie. “First on the list is turkey bacon.” “I'm not buying that crap it's nasty and Bay won't eat it.” “Well it's on the list so we're getting it.” “Have you ever tried it? Bacon is suppose to be pork not turkey.” Aj argues but puts the bacon in the cart. “Cage-free eggs.” “Eggs are eggs unless you're Brian Littrell then they have to be cage free.” He grabs two dozen. “Steaks, Ribeye, and Porterhouse.” Jackie says reading the list off. They go over and he picks out two packages of steaks. “Those don't look as good as these, here Alex get these.” Jackie says handing Aj the better looking steaks. “You taught Brian how to shop for meat didn't you?” Aj says putting the steaks he chose back and taking hers. “Yes, why?” “He does the same thing he'll spend 30 minutes looking for the best looking meat and ten seconds looking at everything else. They finish the list except for the honey. “Alex we didn't get the honey.” Jackie says.

“I get it on the way home.” Aj say as they pay for everything. “I can't believe we spent $500 on food.” Jackie says shaking her head. “It should last us almost a month depending on what Brian feels like eating.” Aj say as they go back to the car and put the bags in. He takes the long way home. “Where are we going?” Jackie asked. “To get the honey.” Aj says pulling into an open air market. He gets out followed by Jackie. “What are we doing here?” Jackie asks .Aj keeps walking until he gets to a table with jars of honey on them. “Hi Aj, how's Brian and Baylee?” The older lady standing behind the table ask. “They're good just came to get Brian's two jars.” Aj says with a smile. “I heard about the accident, why don't you take two extra on the house.” She says handing Aj four jars of honey. “Give them my love Aj” Aj pays for the honey and walks back to the car. Jackie looks at one of the Jars of honey. “It has the honey comb in it.” She says looking at AJ. “Yeah wanna hear the story behind this honey?” Aj ask. Jackie nods. “Well me and Baylee where on the way home from the store when I realized that I forgot the honey, I saw the sign on the road for fresh honey. I told Baylee I forgot the honey and asked what I should do. He of course laughed and said you're in trouble. I decided to take a chance on this little spot and bought some honey. Baylee thought it was cool that the honey comb was still in there. I get it home and Brian taste it and says it's the best honey he's ever had and that the honey comb was like a chewy, treat. So from that day on I've only bought honey from Miss. Annie.” Aj said smiling. “I see.” Jackie says starting to see how Brian fell in love with him. They remain silent the rest of the way home.
Aj pulls into the drive way honking his horn. He gets out and takes some bags in. “Daddy what did you get me at the store?” Baylee ask running in the kitchen. “Nothing, it wasn't on the list.” Aj says smiling as Baylee starts looking through the bags. “Train there are more bags in the car, make yourself useful.” Aj says as he starts putting the food away. “Turkey bacon, I hate turkey bacon.” Baylee says “It's good for you Bay.” Brian says Baylee pouts as he dad put the rest of the food away. “Damn Aj what did you do buy the damn store.” Kevin says as he helps bring the rest of the bags in. Jackie smacks Kevin on the arm. “Don't swear in front of Baylee.” She says. “Ouch, stop abusing me.” Kevin says putting the bags down to rub his arm. “If you broke my eggs you're going to the store to get me some more.” Brian says glaring at Kevin. “And not just any eggs, cage free eggs.” Aj says wrapping his arms around Brian forgetting his mother was in the room. “What's the difference?” Kevin asks. Aj shrugs pulling away from Brian to put the groceries away. “You didn't get any Popsicles this time.” Baylee says as he opens the freezer. “Baylee why don't we go in the living room and let your dad , Aj and uncle Kevin put the food away.” Jackie says


“You're cheating uncle Harry!” Baylee yells from the living room. “I am not that's how you play the game Bay.” Harold jr says smiling. “Daddy Aj!” Baylee screams. Aj, Kevin and Brian come out of the kitchen. “What's up?” Aj asks “Tell him to stop cheating.” Baylee says pouting. “You're a sad sad man, you have to cheat at a kid's game.“ Kevin says shaking his head. “Somebody needs cuddle time.” Brian says bending down to his sons level. Brian picks Baylee up and carries him over to the chaise lounge and sits down cuddling him. “Daddy Aj.” Baylee whines and motions for Aj to join them. Aj looks around the room and slowly walks over to them getting on the chair so that he could hold Brian.
Baylee moves to the middle of them. Soon Baylee and Brian are asleep. Tim grabs the throw off the couch and places it over them.

“I suggest we cook if we're going to eat.” Denise says going over to kiss the sleeping family. “Why don't we let all the mom's cook.” Kevin suggest getting a look from the rest of the men. “Yeah nothing makes me feel better when I'm sick them mom's home cooking.” Tim says smiling. “And Bri had major surgery so you know he'd love some of Momma L's lava cake.” Nick says smiling. “Nicky, don't ever change.” Howie says smiling “And you know what makes Baylee feel better, um homemade croutons.” Harold Sr. says. “Why don't you boys grill some meat and let us worry about what we're fixing to go with it.” Ann Richardson says looking at the men. “Yeah, boys get to grilling.” Gerald Jr. says. “I think she was talking to all of us Ger.” Tim says shoving his brother. “No she wasn't she said boys and the only people in here that are boys are the Backstreet Boys.” Gerald Jr. smirks. “Let's just start the grill and if we boy's need any servant's we'll let you know. “ Howie says smiling. They grab the meat and head out to the patio to start the grill. “Well, I'll make a salad to go with the croutons.” Viggo says going in the kitchen to start the salad. Rain follows him in the kitchen. “Can you make your king's salad? Please, I don't think Papa D's had it. “ Rain says smiling “You're a cleaver boy I'll make the salad if all the ingredients are here.” Viggo says. “I'll gladly go get anything you need.” Rain says smiling at his dad..

In the kitchen

“Can I ask you something Denise?” Jackie says filling a pot with water for the mac and cheese she knew her son loved. “Of course.” Denise says preparing the potatoes for her roasted new potatoes. “How did you handle Alex telling you he was a homosexual?” Jackie asked. “We'll at first I thought he was just pulling my leg but when he didn't bring home anymore women I knew he was serious and I love my son unconditionally.” Denise says looking up from the potatoes. “Why don't you want Brian to be with Aj?” Ann Richardson asked her sister. “I don't think it's Aj that I don't like it's just that what if people at church find out he's gay what are they going to say.” Jackie says looking at her sister. “So what if they find out.” Ann says “You love Brian?” Denise asks. “Of course I do he's my son.” Jackie says defensively. “I've known Aj for less time then you have and from what I've seen he's in love with Brian and would do anything for him.” Viggo says. “Why wasn't he there when Brian was in the hospital?” Jackie asked. “He wasn't here and didn't know what had happened. When he found out he came straight away I can assure you.” Denise “I'll watch and see for myself.” Jackie says. The kitchen falls silent.

Outside on the patio.

“I had no idea J had such a sweet setup back here.”Nick says looking at the outdoor kitchen. “I know hell if I had known this all of our Bar be ques would have been here instead of my house.” Kevin says. “How did you guys not know?” Howie asks. “We're not here as much as you D and we usually stay in the house.” Kevin says. “Don't forget the hot dogs Kev. Baylee won't eat steak.” Howie tells him “I won't but who doesn't like steak?” Kevin ask looking for the hotdog buns. “It's not that he doesn't like steak it's just that he won't eat a whole one.” Nick says. “He's my cousin, I should know these things about him too.” Kevin says putting the hot dogs on. “Spend more time with him and less trying to ram your massive cock into Nicky here.” Howie says. “Maybe I will.” Kevin says. “Hey I like that massive cock thank you.” Nick says. They continue their small talk while the steaks, burgers and hotdogs cook.

In the living room.

“Why is aunt Jackie so up tight about Brian being gay?” Tim asks “Your aunt has this notion that Brian's sexuality is going to compromise her getting into heaven.” Harold Sr. says looking over at his youngest son. “That's not true and if it is mom's in trouble.” Tim says. “What do you mean?” Gerald Jr asked. “You don't know?!” Tim looked at his brother in disbelief. “Kevin's seeing Nick.” Tim says looking at his brother, cousin and uncle. “That bastard!” Gerald gets up and runs through the kitchen to the back yard. “I'm gonna kill you you fag” Gerald screams at Nick before punching the younger man in the face. Kevin grabs his older brother and throws him off of Nick. “Baby, you ok?” Kevin ask trying to make sure Nick is ok. “I'm fine.” Nick says standing up. Gerald lunges at Nick again. Kevin being held back by Howie and Nick while Tim and Harold Sr. are holding Gerald jr back. Kristin comes outside followed by everyone else. “What's going on?” She ask stepping between the men. “That fag seduced Kevin.” Gerald tells her. “Kevin is this true?” Ann asks her son. “Not exactly.” Kevin says relaxing. “What does that mean?” Ann ask. “Nick didn't seduce me I seduced him.” Kevin says reaching out for Nick. “But you're married!. Gerald yells. “And?” Kristin says. Everyone looks at her. “So what if Kevin's bopping Nick on the side.” Kristin says. “Who the hell cares? I sure as hell don't all I care about is his happiness and if having Nick on the side makes him happy so be it.” Kristin says shaking her head

“It's not the same when it's your son is it?” Jackie says turning to her sister. “Yes it is the same. If Kevin wants to be with Nick and his wife has no problem with it what say do I have.” Ann says. “You're not serious are you mom? Gerald says. “Yes Gerald I am.” She says walking back inside.

Viggo walks over to check on Howie. “I'm fine nobody hit me.” Howie says calming Viggo down.
“I hate you!” Gerald screams at Kevin. “Fuck you!” Kevin says. “You knew and you go behind my back and do this shit.” Gerald says. “Don't blame this on me, you had your chance and you blew it so don't say I did a damn thing wrong.” Kevin says angrily “You're my brother you're not suppose to do shit like that Kev.” Gerald yells at Kevin. “Oh get over it, I told you if you didn't make your move I would.” Kevin says walking over to the grill. “I guess we really are irresistible.” Aj says smiling from the door. Everyone turns and looks at him “Gerald, if you're honest with yourself you know you were in love with the fact of being in love with a Backstreet Boy and not in love with Nick as a person.” Aj says. Nick goes inside to check his nose. Brian glares at his cousin before going inside to check on Nick. Kevin turns and takes the meat off the grill. “Let's eat.” he says handing the platter of meat to Viggo.
Chapter 5 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Two in one day.
Chapter 5


They all go inside and sit down to eat. “This is nice isn't it one big happy, gay family.” Aj says.
“I'm not gay.” Gerald jr. says. “No you just want to do Nick.” Kevin says bitterly. “Watch your language Train.” Aj warns. Brian and Nick come out of the bathroom. “I don't think it's broken.” Brian says. “Did you get hurt cooking uncle Nick?” Baylee asked. “Yeah I walked into something.” Nick says glaring at Gerald. “Everything looks great.” Rain says looking at all the food. “I want two hotdogs please. Aj fixes Baylee two hotdogs with ketchup.”Do you want anything else Baylee?” Ann asks. “Mac and cheese please.” Baylee says looking at all the food. “This food is delicious.” Viggo says.
“I love this salad, what did you call it.” Jackie asks. “It's the king salad.” Rain says smiling. “Why do you can it the king salad?” Harold Sr. asks. “Because he made it after the Return of the King and everybody called it that.” Rain explains “Oh you're and actor.” Jackie says. “Not just any actor he was in the Lord of The Ring trilogy.” Kristin says. They eat and talk for what seems like forever. Kevin and Gerald manages not to say a single word to each other the entire time. “I'm sleepy.” Baylee says walking over to Aj and climbing into his lap. “Ok loco boy let's say good night and daddy and I'll tuck you in. Baylee gives everyone a hug and kiss goodnight. Aj carries Baylee up to his room and they start their nightly tradition. Brian tucked Baylee in and Aj checked the room for monsters.

In the living room.

Brian and AJ come back downstairs to see their families sitting staring at each other in silence. “Well I think we need to talk this out. I don't do silence very well it makes me itch.” Aj says walking over to Kevin and climbing into the man's lap. “There's nothing to talk about.” Gerald says. “Oh yes there is.” Brian says walking over to his oldest cousin and sitting in his lap. “Get off of me Brian.” Gerald says. “Hey be nice to me I'm sick.” Brian says with a pout. “Gerald do you really like Nick as a person.”Aj asks. “I don't know. I mean I'm attracted to him.” Gerald says looking over at Nick who was sitting next to Howie with his head on his shoulder. “Who isn't.” Aj says. Viggo, Howie, Tim and Rain all raise their hands. “It was rhetorical you weren't meant to answer it.” Aj says rolling his eyes at the men. “Nick do you love Kevin.” Brian ask. “Of course I do.” Nick says looking at Brian in shock. “We know you love him but is it because he's safe. I mean are you with Kevin because you've known him a really long time and you're afraid to step out of your comfort zone.” Aj asks. Nick stares at him blankly. “Nicky tell him that's not why you're with me.” Kevin says looking at the young man. “I can't.” Nick says looking at his feet. “You were the first person I came out to and you were my first so I guess I felt comfortable with you. I . I I do love you Kevin.” Nick explains looking down at his shoes too afraid to look at Kevin. “You don't love me Nicky you're safe with me there's a difference. I however do and will always love you.” Kevin says pushing Aj off of his lap and walking outside. “I just ended the group didn't I?” Nick asks looking at Brian. “No,you broke his heart Nick.” Kristin says walking outside with Kevin. After about 45 minutes Kevin walks back inside. “ I don't want you to love me because you feel safe with me I want you to love me because it's how you feel. If you want to go out with Gerald I won't stand in the way but I won't be waiting for you either.” Kevin says looking at Nick.
“Kev. I.” Gerald says. “Don't, just know that if you hurt my little brother I will hunt you down and make you with you were never born.” Kevin says looking at his older brother. “I wouldn't dream of hurting him if he'll go out with me.” Gerald says looking over at Nick. “I don't know you'll have to ask my brothers.” Nick says. “Well I don't know I mean we don't know anything about him.” Brian says. “Yeah, we need to get to know him first you find out about his family and stuff.” Kevin says with a smile. “I wouldn't go out with him. “Harold Sr. says. “Why not?” Nick says “Well first of all he has this annoying little brother who is in a boy band.” “Vocal harmony group!” “Whatever, and he's always trying to hang out with him.” Harold says. “And he has a small penis.” Tim says laughing. “I do not!” Gerald says in defense. “I want everyone to stay here tonight please.” Brian says getting off of Gerald and going upstairs. Everyone finding a room to sleep in goes to bed.

Later that night Baylee wakes up screaming “DADDY Help!!!!!!!” Brian and Aj followed by the rest of the family runs in. “Baby, we're here.” Brian says holding the boy. “The monsters are gonna get me.” Baylee says sobbing into his dad's arms. “What monsters?” Aj asks. “Closet monsters.” Baylee says reaching for Aj. “You said you got them all.” Baylee says. “He must have been a really little one cause I got all the big ones I promise.” Aj says rubbing Baylee's back. “They can grow really fast though.” Nick says from behind Gerald. “They can't get you if you have a teddy with you, because they're scared of teddys” Nick says. “I don't have a teddy just a blankie.” Baylee says. Aj leave and comes back with an old care bear. “Here, this is braveheart your daddy gave him to me a long long time ago.” Aj says handing the small boy the bear. “Stay with me Nick please in case it comes back.” Baylee says reaching for his favorite uncle. Nick looks at Kevin. “I'll check for gremlins.” Kevin says as he goes through the room looking for monsters. After the two friends are in bed everyone leaves. “He believes in monsters and stuff?” Gerald whispers to Kevin. “Yeah and if you're going to date him you'd better be able to keep him safe.” Kevin says before going back to bed.
Chapter 6 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's taken so long I had to start over
Fight for Love

Chapter 6

The next morning Jackie wakes up early and heads down to the kitchen to find Aj already up and cooking. “Good morning.” Jackie says “Good morning.” Aj says. “Do you need any help? I mean you're probably not use to cooking for a large crowd.” Jackie says trying to make small talk. “Sure, you wanna do the eggs or something. I”m making pancakes.” Aj says They continue cooking for an hour.
“Do you love him?” Jackie asks as she returns from the dinning room. “With every fiber of my being.” Aj answers. “What about Baylee?” “I love Baylee as if he were my own. Speaking of him I've got to get his Popsicles today I forgot yesterday.” Aj says writing Popsicles on the list for the store. “I just don't want my baby boy hurt.” Jackie says. “I don't plan on hurting him and if I ever do I assure you that your nephew will make sure I feel nothing but pain.” They set the food out and wait for the smell to reach the sleeping family upstairs.

The smell of food starts waking everyone up. Brian heads into Baylee's room. He smiles as he sees his son and best-friend asleep. “Bay, time to wake up baby boy, gotta get ready for school.” Brian says brushing the hair away from the six year old's face and checking for fever. “I don't wanna go to school daddy.” Baylee says sleepily. Nick wakes up, sitting up looking at Brian. “Morning Bri.” Nick says yawning. “Morning.” Brian says. “Why don't you wanna go?” Brian asks his son as Baylee climbs into his lap. “I wanna stay home with nanna and pop pop, and everybody else daddy.” Baylee says. “Get dressed so we can go downstairs and we'll run it by Daddy Aj ok?” Brian says knowing Aj is only going to let him have one day off from school. Baylee hops out of his daddy's lap and goes over to his closet to get dressed choosing something that can easily be changed into his uniform if his daddy Aj says no. They walk out of the bedroom into the middle of what seems like a stampede.

“Brian I know you're hurt and all but get out of my way I can smell biscuits.” Kevin says pushing his cousin along. “Good morning to you too Kev.” Brian says. They all gather around the table mouths watering. “Chocolate chip pancakes.” Baylee says sitting down in his chair. Everyone follows his lead and start digging into the food. “Baylee you can't wear that shirt to school.” Aj says taking a bite of his omelette. “I wanna stay home today Daddy Aj.” Baylee says looking up from his pancakes. “What did daddy say?” Aj asks. “I said we'd run the idea past you.” Brian says looking at Aj. “Just a couple of days ok bay?” Aj says. “Ok daddy, I don't think I'll be missing anything.” Baylee says. “I'll make sure you get your homework so you don't fall behind.” Aj says smiling.
Jackie stands back and watches how Aj and Brian interact with each other and everyone around them. Maybe it really doesn't matter who the person is as long as they love each other. She smiles as she sees Aj lean over to wipe Baylee's mouth. They are a family.
Chapter 7 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Here's another chapter, I know it's short but I'm still getting back into the writing stage.
Chapter 7

When it came time to clean up Tim and Harold Sr. offered to do the dishes.”Aj I had no idea you were so domestic.” Kevin said smiling. “There a lot you don't know about me.” Aj says smirking. “Oh yeah like what?” Kevin ask. “Like I can reroute my bodily functions at random.” Aj says “You can not.” Nick says looking over at Aj. “Yeah, I can.”Aj says smiling. “Don't you dare prove it Alexander.” Denise says sternly. “But mom.” Aj whines. “Hey there's only room for one whiner in the group and the position is filled permanently.” Nick says jokingly. “Can we go to the park?” Baylee ask. “Not today baby you're daddy's still kind of sick and we don't want him to be out in the air it'll just make him sicker.” Aj says gently to Baylee. “Why don't you and the guys take him to the zoo or something he shouldn't have to be stuck in the house because I'm hurt.” Brian says. “The zoo's not the same without you Frick.” Nick says looking at Brain. “We could always mummify him.” Marcus says from the front door. “Marcus!” Baylee says running full steam towards the towering man. “Hey Bay, aren't you suppose to be at school?” Marcus asked picking the boy up. “Daddy Aj and daddy said I could stay home for a few days.” Baylee says. “I see, well someone woke me up this morning begging to come home so I brought him.” Marcus says producing Tyke from behind his back. “Tyke!” Brian says running over to the dog. Tyke yelped happily at his daddy. “Did you have fun at uncle Marcus' house?” Brian asks. “What's this about mummifying my son?” Harold asked. “We wrap him up so he doesn't get too much air and he can safely go outside. I've done it with Bone plenty of times so I know how.” Marcus says. “Why have you done it with him is the question.” Kevin asked. “He just has ok now are we doing this or are you going to interrogate my bodyguard?” Aj says moving past everyone and going upstairs. Brian looks at Kevin. “Nice, Kev.” He says following Aj. Brian pushes the door open. “Babe?” Brian says softly. “I'm in here.” Aj calls from the closet. Brian walks over and into the closet. “Alex he didn't mean anything by that he was just kidding around I'm sure.” Brian says reaching out for Aj. “Do you even know?” Aj ask looking at Brian. “Know what baby?” “He's good at covering me up because he's done it a million times, think about it why do you think there was only that one picture of me drunk or stoned. I made him the master of cover up because I was always stoned or drunk.” Aj says tears streaming down his face. There's a knock on the bedroom door. “Skinny don't make me come in there and retrieve you.” Marcus says. “I'll be out in a sec Marcus.” Aj says from the closet. “That's too long.” Marcus says before opening the closet door and pulling a shocked Aj out. “You've put on some weight boy.” “Well eating everyday tends to do that to you.” Aj says trying to get away from his long time friend. “We have to mummify Frick if we're going to the zoo or out in public.” Marcus says. “Did I ever thank you for keeping me safe?” Aj asks wiping his face. “Yes, every time I opened my paycheck.” Marcus says smiling. “I mean really thank you?” Aj says looking serious. “No thanks necessary, you're my boy I'd do it for free but since you insist on paying me it would be rude not to take the money. Now let's get to dressing, Nick's down there whipping Baylee into a frenzy about all the cool stuff they're going to do and they're whispering too and you know nothing good can come of a whispering Nick.” Marcus says as he looks through the closet trying to find something to dress Brian in so they can go out and not risk his health.

The family start getting ready for a day at the amusement park. “Bay, you remember the rules about addressing me in public right?” Aj asks. “Yes sir, you're my uncle Aj in front of everybody else and my daddy at home.” Baylee says. “Good so are you ready to go?” Brian asks. “Yeah!” Baylee says excitedly. “Viggo do you need protecting as well?” Marcus ask. “If you do I can always call in the re enforcements.” Marcus said. “I should be good my fans aren't as crazy as backstreet fans.” Viggo says. “Hey our fans are not crazy they're... a little help guys.” Howie says looking at the rest of the guys. “They're devoted.” Aj says. “Yeah right skinny, a devoted fan ripped your ear up huh.” Marcus says looking at Aj. “Ok that girl was crazy but the rest are just very devoted to the best male harmony group in the world.” Aj says smiling at Marcus. “Only a nut would defend a nut.” Marcus said pushing Aj a little. “Um me and Baylee are gonna go in my car.” Nick says innocently. “No corrupting my son Kaos.” Aj says. “Me corrupt someone never.” Nick says with his famous Carter smile. “I can see your horns Nicky.” Kevin says. “I don't see any horns.” Baylee says. “They're invisible like uncle Kevin's stick.” Brian says. “Watch it Bri, I may not be able to hurt you but I can hurt him.” Kevin says pointing at Aj. “Everybody get in a car now before I change my mind and go home.” Marcus says. “Please Marcus you wouldn't leave me unprotected if I paid you too.” Aj says walking towards the door. “That's not the point.” Marcus says pushing Aj out the door. Kevin gets in the drivers seat since he knows where they're going. Nick, Baylee and Gerald get in Nick's car and head in a different direction . “Where are they going?” Jackie ask noticing they are not following Kevin. “Kev stop at the party store please.” Brian says. “Why?” Kevin asks looking at Brian in rearview mirror. “If you don't we won't have any way of fighting back.” Brian says. “He's not going to pull anything.” Howie says shaking his head. “Damn it we're going to be sitting ducks for whatever they pull.” Brian says huffing and crossing his arms. “Brian Thomas!” Jackie says loudly. “Baylee's not in the car.” Brian says. “I don't care you watch you mouth.” Jackie says. Everyone laughs. “He's right Kev just let us at least get some silly string.” Aj pleads. Kevin ignore them and soon they arrive at the amusement park. “Marcus get out and make sure it's clear for us to get out.” Brian says. “He's not going to do anything in public guys.” Howie says. “I know my frack he doesn't care about being in public if he wants to start something he will.” As they exit the cars Nick, Baylee and Gerald come running up to them with silly string and shaving cream. “I TOLD YOU!” Brian says as Baylee sprays him. “
Chapter 8 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
I know it's taking me a long time to update but I'm just getting back my inspiration.
Hope you Like it. I'll try to do better with the updating.

Tina
Chapter 8

Later that night at Brian's Kevin lays awake trying to figure out how to tell his wife of 8 years what's on his mind. He looks over at the woman he's called his wife for 8 years. She sighs. “It's time isn't it?” Kristin asks. “You feel it too?” Kevin says. “I've known for a while Kev, I just didn't want to say anything to you about it because I thought if I ignored it it would go away.” Kristin says turning to face Kevin. “I'm so sorry I never meant for this to happen.” Kevin says. “I know you didn't, sometimes no matter how hard you try to keep a marriage together it falls apart anyway.” Kristin says. “I love you I really do but I'm not in love with you anymore.” Kevin says looking into Kristin's eyes. “I know and I feel the same way.” She says tears streaming down her face. Kevin pulls her into his arms where she completely breaks down and cries. “We tried baby nobody can say we didn't, it was just time to move on and we both know it.” Kevin says holding her tightly. She pulls away from him and gets up going to the bathroom. She flushes and washes her hands. “Will you call the lawyers, I don't want to.” Kristin says coming over and sitting in his lap. “Yeah baby I will.” Kevin says. For the rest of the night they hold each other.

In Howie and Viggo's room

Viggo rolled off of Howie trying to catch his breathe. “Damn you're good baby.” Viggo says kissing Howie's temple. “I can't believe we were quiet.” Howie says snuggling up to Viggo. “I am so glad Rain is a Backstreet fan.” Viggo says wrapping his arm around Howie pulling him closer. “Me too.” Howie says. There's a knock on the door. “Who the hell is it?!” Howie asked pulling his head away from Viggo's chest. Aj poked his head in the door. “Can I talk to you a second?” Aj says walking over to the bed and starting to climb in. “AJ! No.” Viggo says loudly. “Why not I need to talk to my best friend if it's all the same to you!” Aj says “Don't get under the cover.” Howie says. “But I always get in bed with you when I need to talk.” Aj say hurt evident in his voice. “J we just finish making love.” Howie says turning beet red. “Ohh ewww.” Aj says dropping the covers and getting off the bed. “What did you want to talk to me about.?” Howie say turning to face his best friend. “I want to ask Brian to marry me but don't know how.” Aj says. “Well that's easy first you get a ring, like this one“ Viggo says pulling a ring box out of the night stand. “Then you um hand me my pants over there please.” Viggo says to Aj. Aj hands him the pants. “Then you get down on one knee like this. And say something like since the day I first met you I knew you were the person I'd spend the rest of my days with. Every morning when I wake up with you in my arms it's hard to imagine myself being with anyone else. I would be honored if you would spend the rest of your life with me. Howard Dewaine Dorough will you marry me?” Viggo says looking into Howie's brown eyes. “OH MY GOD!!!!!” Howie scream bringing the rest of the group running in. “What?!” Kevin asks ready to defend his long time friend if needed.
“Yes, I will.” Howie says kissing Viggo. Viggo slips the ring on Howie's finger. “What is going on in here?” Brian asked. Howie holds up his hand showing them the silver ring. “Viggo asked me to marry him and I said yes.” Howie says looking at everyone. “Congratulation guys.” Brian says.
Chapter 9 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:

I'm back and working. I'm sorry for the long delay but it's been a rough year

 

Chapter 9

 

Kevin and Kristin go back into their room. “I'm happy for Howie.” Kristin says climbing into bed. “Yeah it's about time he found someone to love him.” Kevin says sliding into bed. “Kevin I..” Kristin starts. “Kris I don't blame you for this and if anyone has a problem with it send them to me. People fall in and out of love all the time and we're no different.” Kevin says. “We'll still be friends right?” Kristin says looking at Kevin. “Of course you'll always be my special girl.” Kevin says kissing her lightly. Kristin smiles and falls asleep. Kevin wraps his arms around her and falls asleep.

 

“Can you believe it? Howie's getting married.” Brian said to Aj. “Yeah I'm glad he found someone to love him for him and not just because he's a Backstreet Boy.” Aj says. “Wait, I just thought about something. It's not legal for gays to marry in the USA.” Brian says. “Well they could go to Canada or I think they could do it in Europe.” Aj says stroking Brian's shoulder. “That means we have to fly to Europe.” Brian says. “You act like it would be your first time in Europe.” Aj says kissing Brian's neck. “No, but it would be more like a vacation instead of work this time.” Brian says. They start making out.

 

Downstairs in the kitchen Gerald and Nick are talking. “I never knew you had a crush on me.” Nick tells Gerald. “I swore Kev into secrecy, plus I didn't think you were gay at the time. I thought you would be just my unreachable dream.” Gerald says looking at Nick. “You're beautiful you know that right?” Gerald says rubbing Nicks hand softly. “Thanks, even though I need to lose some weight.” Nick says shyly. “I don't think you do I think you're perfect the way you are.” Gerald says. “Kev says the same thing but I figured he was just trying to be nice.” Nick says. “You mean to tell that after all this time with Kevin you don't know when he's being sincere?” Gerald asks. “He's always saying stuff like that, I mean when I was at my heaviest he still told me I was sexy.” Nick says looking down at his body now more self aware. “I disagree with Kevin on a lot of things but not when it comes to you, Nick you are beautiful and I would feel honored to be your boyfriend, later down the road.” Gerald says looking into Nick's eyes. They are about to kiss when Tim come into the kitchen.”You have really bad timing you know that Tim?” Gerald says “Nobody's stopping you from kissing. I'm just getting some water.”

Tim says as he opens the refrigerator taking a bottled water out. “Are you going to leave?” Gerald ask his brother. “If you were really into him you wouldn't care who was in the room you'd just kiss him.” Tim fires back. Gerald shakes his head and leans in to kiss Nick. As they share their first kiss, Harold Sr and Jr walk in the kitchen. “Way to go Ger!” Harold Jr says slapping his cousin on the back.

“You guys are so immature.” Gerald says looking at his family. “I didn't say anything.” Harold Sr. says. Soon everyone goes to bed. Nick goes and climbs in the bed with Baylee.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:

 

 

Chapter 10

 

The next morning as everyone wakes up they all head downstairs. Kevin and Kristin are the last to come down with their bags. “Kevin is everything ok?” Ann ask her son noticing something's off with him. “Um yeah mom me and Kris are gonna head home.” Kevin answers “Kev look I'm sorry ok.” Nick says. “Nicky you have nothing to be sorry about I want you to be happy no matter who you're with.” Kevin says kissing Nick on the forehead. They leave saying they'll call later to check up on Brian.

In the car.

“Shouldn't we have told them?” Kristin asks as she puts her seatbelt on. “I don't want to tell anyone until we've filed, they'll just try to talk us out of it.” Kevin says looking over at Kristin. “Yeah, how do we keep the press from finding out?” Kristin ask looking down at her wedding ring. “We stay together until right before the divorce is final and then we split up that way it doesn't look like we're having any problems.” Kevin says as he drive home. “Ok.” Kristen say. They arrive home. Once they are inside Kristin goes upstairs to their bedroom and completely breaks down. Kevin calls their lawyers to get the paperwork started. He then goes upstairs to their bedroom and tries to comfort Kristin but has his own breakdown. He had tried so hard to make his marriage work and he just couldn't.

Back at the Littrell-Mclean house.

Viggo takes Rain outside to talk to him about what happened last night. “What's up dad?” Rain ask taking a seat by the pool. “Well last night I asked Howie to marry me and he said yes.” Viggo says watching his son for his reaction. “Dad, I really like Howie and everything but are you sure?” Rain says. “Yes Rain I am, I want to be with Howie, He makes me happy.” Viggo explains. “Why can't I find someone to love me?” Rain says looking at his daddy tears in his eyes. “Rain you will find someone that makes you happy. Just wait for him or her.” Viggo says hugging his son tightly.“I like women.” Rain says. “Well I don't care who you love as long as they love you back.” Viggo says.“I talked to mom.” Rain says. “Oh and what is she crowing about?” Viggo asks. “She wants me to come live with her.”Rain says. “What did you tell her?” “I told her I would think about it.” “I see.” Viggo says before walking back inside.

Everyone at the Littrell-Mclean house is getting ready to head back to their own homes.“Well Brian sweetheart we're going to back home.” Jackie says hugging her youngest son. “I love you mom and dad.” Brian says. “What about me? Harold Jr. says. “I like you Harry.” Brian says with a smile. “Fine don't tell me you love me Baylee loves me don't ya Bay?” Harold jr. Ask his nephew. “Yes I love you uncle Harry but stop cheating” Baylee says giving his uncle a hug.

Howie, Viggo, and Rain start to say good bye next. “We'll see you guys later this week.” Howie says hugging his long time friend and best friend. “Congratulations again Howie.” Brian says “I'll call you about BF day D.” AJ says. Howie nods and they leave. The last to leave are the Richardsons. “Alex are you sure you don't need us to stay?” Anne asks. “No, Mama Anne you guys go home and get some rest.” Aj says. Nick walks with Gerald jr before getting in his own car and leaving.

“I love my family but I am so glad they're gone.” Brian says looking at Aj. “Me too.” Aj says. “I thought uncle Nick was gonna stay with me.” Baylee says with a pout to rival his favorite uncle's own.

In J&J Law Firm in Atlanta, Ga.

“So Mrs. Littrell what can I do for you?” Mr. Jacobs asks. “Well two years ago I got a divorce and I said I didn't want custody of my son, but I've changed my mind.” Leighanne says. “Well all we have to do is petition for custody of your son.” Mr. Jacobs says. “Ok.” Leighanne says. “I'll get started on the paperwork right away.” Mr. Jacobs tells Leighanne. “Will we have to go to court?” Leighanne asks.“If your ex-husband refuses the offer then yes.” Mr. Jacob answers. Leighanne smiles and nods. She leaves the law firm hoping Brian doesn't fight to keep Baylee. If she got custody surely she'd be given child support.

 

 

Chapter 11 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter I hope you enjoy it.

 

Chapter 11

 

A couple of weeks pass and Brian is almost back to his normal self. Brian is fixing lunch one day when he gets a phone call from his lawyer explaining that Leighanne was asking for custody of Baylee. After the phone call Brian's legs gives out and and he slides down the wall where he breaks down crying.

He is crying uncontrollably when Nick comes over to hang out. Nick lets himself in, “Yo Rok where you at?” Nick calls. He hears Brian crying and rushes to his best friends side. “Bri what's wrong?” Nick asks trying to check to see if he can see anything physically wrong. “Bri talk to me tell me what's wrong.” Nick says close to tears himself. “She wants Baylee.” Brian finally says between heart wrenching sobs. “I'm activated the BSB Alert.” Nick says. Brian starts calming down a little. Nick goes over to the phone and dials Kevin's number and tells him to call Howie and meet at Brian and Aj's house. Soon the other two members of the group arrive ready for anything. Aj pulls up shortly after Kevin. Seeing the other's cars there he knows some thing's going on. He rushes in. “What's going on?” He asks looking around the room. “My lawyer called about 45 minutes ago and informed me that Leighanne wants custody of Baylee, he says she has a really good chance of getting him.” Brian says sobbing again. “Like hell she's getting my son!” Aj says causing Kevin to smile. “She's his mother Aj so she has every right to challenge him for custody.” Howie explained. “Even with the drug charges?”Nick asked. “I don't know about that, that's something to ask the lawyers.” Howie says. “Brian, we ain't going to let her take Bay from us.” Kevin says. Aj pulls Brian into a tight hug. “I've worked to damn hard to make us a family and she will not break our family up.” Aj says kissing Brian lightly on the lips. “Speaking of my loco boy I've got to go pick him up from school.” Aj says. “Ok baby.” Brian says letting go of Aj.

Aj leaves to go pick Baylee up from school. “God, I know I've made some mistakes in my life and I don't deserve your love, but please don't let her take Baylee away from us. If not for me, do it for Brian he hasn't lost his faith I know because he still prays every night before he goes to bed and he makes sure Baylee and me pray as well. Please help us. Amen.” Aj says crossing him self. He pulls up to Baylee's school and sees him trading Pokemon cards with some of the other boys. He honks his horn getting Baylee's attention. He gives Aj the hold on a second sign. Aj smiles. Baylee finishes his trading and walks over to the car and gets in. “Hey locoboy.”Aj says as Baylee gets his seatbelt on. “Hi Daddy Aj.” Baylee says before reaching to turn the radio on. “Did you get any good ones?” Aj asks. “Yeah I got Golem.” Aj nods as Baylee holds up the card. “Daddy Aj why do I have to go to that school?” Baylee ask as he plays with the hem of his shirt a habit he picked up from Aj. “Did something happen LocoBoy.” Aj says using his nickname to keep him more relaxed and talking.” “I hate Mrs. Jamison.” Baylee says blinking back tears. “What happened I thought you like her.” Aj says looking over at the boy. “She said that because I live with two men instead of a proper family I'm going to hell.” Baylee says letting the tears fall. “Did she say that to you directly?” Baylee nodds as he sobs. “Well I'll talk to Daddy and see if we can't get something done about that, that sound ok?” Aj says. “Yeah.” Baylee says smiling at Aj. They stop at Jumba juice and get 4 smoothes. As they leave Aj thinks he sees Leighanne but isn't sure. They arrive home and only Nick's remains. “Uncle Nick's here.” Baylee says pointing to Nicks car. Aj smiles and gets out letting Baylee out.

Chapter 12 by trubsbfan79
 

Chapter 12

Leighanne goes to back to her hotel and calls her private investigator “Hi Ralph, I need a favor from you.” Leighanne says. “Anything for you babe.” Ralph answers. “I need you to get some pictures of my ex-husband and his lover together. I need to prove that my son is not in a stable home setting.” Leighanne informs Ralph. “Sure no problem just give me the address and I'll get right on it.” Ralph answers. She gives him the information and hangs up happy with her plan.

Ralph get his equipment ready and then does a drive by to check out the surrounding area. He notices that there is a wooded lot behind the house that may make good cover. He needs to find out if the house has motion detectors on the outside as well as the inside. Later that evening around dinner time he sneaks into the wooded lot behind Aj and Brian's house. He needs to see how close to the house without being seen. The key to getting good pictures is you have to be close but unseen. He enters the back yard.

“Alright Baylee go wash up for supper.” Brian calls. Baylee puts his car back in his pocket and goes to wash his hands. “Dinner smells great babe” Aj says slipping his arm around Brian's waist. “We need to talk tonight after Bay goes to bed.” Aj says kissing Brian's neck. “Ok” Brian says. Baylee comes in and sits at the table. “Daddy can I have sprite with my supper?” Baylee asks. “No you had a Jumba Juice earlier so you're having milk.” Brian answers pouring milk in Baylee's glass. Aj puts Baylee's plate on the table. “I don't like cauliflower.” Baylee says. “I thought you liked cauliflower.” Brian says as he places Aj's plate in front of him. “I like broccoli not cauliflower.” “Cover it with cheese sauce you'll never know you're eating it.” Aj says pouring cheese sauce over Baylee's cauliflower then his own.

Later that night after Baylee's in bed Brian and Aj cuddle on the couch.”What did you want to talk about?” Brian asks snuggling closer to Aj. “Well Baylee was upset today when I picked him up.” Aj says. Brian sits up. “You don't think she went over to the school do you maybe I should call the school and let them know whats going on.” Brian says in one breathe. “It has nothing to do with Leighanne although letting them know what's going on isn't a bad idea.” Aj says pulling Brian closer to him. “He doesn't want to go to that school anymore, he says his teacher told him that he's going to hell because he doesn't live in a proper home with a mom and a dad.” Aj answers.

“She said that to him?” Brian asked emotion evident in his voice. “Yeah, look I was thinking. Why don't we let him go to a public school. I mean we all went to public schools and we turned out fine.” Aj says. “Yeah but we didn't have school shootings when we were in school.” Brian agrues. “Babe not all public schools are like that.” Aj says. “Can I think about it?” Brian ask. Aj kisses Brian. “Yeah think about it.” As they start making out the phone rings. “Hello?” Aj answer. “Oh hello Alex is Brian there?” Leighanne asks. Aj hands Brian the phone and mouths “it's her” “What do you want Leighanne?” “You know what I want, I want my son.” Leighanne says. “Your son, you didn't want anything to do with him two year ago and now you want him?” Brian said getting angrier by the moment. “Brian it's in your best interest to give me what I want.” Leighanne threatens. “What do you mean in my best interest?” Brian asks. “Go check your email and you'll see.” Brian gets up, goes to his and Aj's office and checks his email. He sees a picture of Aj kissing his neck from earlier that night.

“Do I have your attention now?” Leighanne asks. “Yes.” Brian says sounding defeated. “If you don't want that picture to end up in the media you had better let me see my son.” Leighanne says. “When?” Brian asks. “Tomorrow after school.” Leighanne answers. “Ok.” Brian says before hanging up. Aj comes in the room to check on Brian finding him sitting at the desk staring at the computer screen. “Baby what's going on?” Aj asks. “She has pictures of us together and says she'll use them against us if I don't let her see Baylee tomorrow.” Brian says sobbing.

Chapter 13 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Here's the next Chapter I hope you enjoy it.
 

Chapter 13

 

Aj calls Howie to ask for advice. “What's up J?” Howie asks. “Look Leighanne somehow got a picture of me and Brian together and is threatening to give it to the media if Brian doesn't let her see Baylee tomorrow.” Aj explains. “We need to have a group meeting tonight, I'll call Nick and Kevin and we'll be there in about 30 minutes.” Howie says. They get off the phone. “Bri, we're having a group meeting in 30 minutes.” Aj tells Brian. “What's going on?” “I'm not really sure but Howie's calling Nick and Kevin.” Aj explains. Thirty minutes later the three remaining members of the group are walking in the door. “What's up D?” Nick says. “Well Leighanne has somehow gotten pictures of Alex and Brian together and is threatening to give them to the media unless she's allowed to see Baylee.” Howie explains. “Ok.” Kevin says looking at Aj and Brian. “Viggo and I were talking and we want to come out, I mean I'm really tired of hiding who I am, just to keep management happy.” Howie says. “Are you serious about that Howie?” Kevin asks. “Yeah very much so.” Howie answers. “I guess since we're coming clean I should let you guys know that Kris and I are getting a divorce.” Kevin says. “What?” Brian says. “Yeah we're just not in love anymore and we both feel that it's time to move on.” Kevin explains. “Are you going to tell everybody?” Nick Asks. “No we're not but I wanted to let you guys know just in case some how it come out in media.” Kevin says. “Brian are you and Aj ready to take that step?” Kevin ask. “If it means keeping my son yes.” Brian says taking Aj's hand in his. “So do I have to come out too?” Nick asks. “No Nicky you don't have to but you should show your support for Bri, J and D.” Kevin says. “What about you?” Howie asks. “If you have to ask where my loyalty lies then maybe I should just take you over my knee Howard.” Kevin says smiling at his long time friend. “Do it anyway I wanna see it.” Nick says pushing Howie closer to Kevin. “Shut up Nicky.” Howie says pushing his young band mate. Baylee comes downstairs to get some water and see all his uncles sitting around talking. “Uncle Nick you came back to spend the night with me?!” Baylee says running over to his favorite uncle. “Baylee you're suppose to be in bed.” Brian says softly. “I'm thirsty.” Baylee says walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He walks back over to Nick and takes his hand. “Ready to go to bed uncle Nick?” Baylee says looking up at his uncle. “Um sure.” Nick says not wanting to disappoint Baylee. “You want me to check the room?” Kevin offers. Nick looks down ashamed of his fear for the first time in a long time. Kevin get up and picks Baylee putting him on his shoulder like a sack of flour. They go upstairs. “I wish I knew why he's so afraid.” Brian says looking at the stairs. “He's never told you?” Howie says in shock. “No, has he told anyone?” Brian asks.

 

“He told me.” Kevin answers coming back down the stairs. “What is it.?” Brian ask. Kevin goes over and sits down. The rest of the group gathering around him. “Right before he joined the group he said he was asleep with his arm hanging off his bed when something grabbed him.” Kevin said. “Maybe it was one of his siblings. I mean they like to play pranks and stuff.” Howie suggested. “He says he was home alone.” Kevin says. “Do you think something really grabbed him?” Aj asks. “I don't know, but he afraid of the dark too.” Kevin says. “Yeah when we use to bunk together he always wanted the bathroom light on and the door open.” Brian explains. “Yeah and we all remember the time the hotel lost power.” Howie says. “When I found him he was white as a ghost, drenched in sweat and shaking from fear.” Kevin says remembering how scare Nick looked when he found him in the fetal position that night at the hotel. “Guys I'm going to call management and talk to them and set up the press conference if I can.” Howie says changing the subject. “Howie you talk to management I'll handle the press.” Kevin says.
“What do we need to do?” Brian ask. “You two decide what you're going to say when it's time to talk about this. I mean just be ready for the questions about family and religion Bri.” Kevin says. “Speaking of family you should call your mom and dad and give them the heads up about whats going on so they're not blindsided by this.” Kevin says. With the decision made the group sets out to do their parts.

 

Chapter 14 by trubsbfan79
 

Chapter 14

 

Howie goes home to find Viggo on the phone with Rain “Rain you can live with who ever you want. No I'm not mad because you want to live with her. Just be careful. I'm going to go to bed when I get off the phone with you. Yes you can tell her. Good night Rain. Love you too.” Viggo says hanging up. “Hey babe, what was the emergency meeting about?” Viggo asks Howie giving him a kiss. “Um do you still want to come out?” Howie says looking a Viggo. “Howie you know I do baby but if it's gonna hurt your career then we don't have to.” Viggo says pulling Howie closer to him. “I've got to tell management about it but we'll be having either a conference or going on one of the talk shows. Kevin's going to deal with that part.” Howie says. “I think it should be a talk show that way you guys can be more comfortable talking about it.” Viggo says. “Um you're coming with us no matter what we do.” Howie tells him. “Of course I am but this should be more about the group not just us.” Viggo says.

 

Meanwhile at Brian and Aj's house.

“We'll call our parents and let them know whats going on in the morning.” Brian says. “Ok” Aj says yawning. “We still need to decide what we're going to do about Baylee's school.” Aj reminds Brian.

Brian nods as they head upstairs to bed.

While everyone else sleeps soundly Kevin sits in his office trying to figure out a way to make sure that Leighanne does not get her hands on Baylee, there's no telling what she'd do to the boy. Before heading to bed he says the serenity prayer. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.”

Howie wakes up early to find Viggo gone. He gets up putting on his robe and goes downstairs to find Viggo singing as he cooked. “I love that song.” Howie says catching Viggo off guard. Viggo drops the spatula. “I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed you know.” Viggo says as he picks up the spatula and gets a new one. “You want me to go back upstairs and get back into bed and act surprised.” Howie says smiling at Viggo. “No it's too late now.” Viggo says walking over to give Howie a kiss. “Well it's 9:30 time to give management a headache.” Howie says grabbing the phone. He spends two hours on the phone explaining that he had the support of the entire group and this wouldn't hurt the group but help them in the long run. After he finishes talking to their management he calls Kevin and tells him to set something up.

 

Kevin calls the only gay friendly talk show host he knows, Ellen. He explains that the group has an announcement and her show is the only place they'd do it on. “Kevin, you know I'm a huge Backstreet Fan so just tell me when you guys want to come on and I'll be more than happy to have you on the show in fact if you want I can make it a Backstreet Day and have just you guys on.” Ellen says getting excited about having one of her favorite groups on. “Do you have anytime this week?” Kevin asks crossing his fingers. “You have great timing you know we just had a cancellation for tomorrow so if you guys can get out here I'd love to have you.” Ellen says. “I'll call the fella and let them know.” Kevin say before hanging up. He then turns and calls Brian and Aj to let them know.

 

Meanwhile at Brian and Aj's house Brian is calling his parents while Aj is in the shower

Good morning mom.” Brian say. “Brian is everything ok?” Jackie asks. “Yeah everything's fine but I need to talk to you about some stuff.” Brian says scribbling his thought on a pad of paper. “I'm listen honey.” Jackie says. “I know its short notice but tomorrow we're going on the Ellen show and we're announcing that we're gay.” Brian says holding his breathe waiting for her reaction. “Ok but want to tell me what's really going on? I mean you wouldn't do this without thinking this all the way through.” Jackie says. “Well Leighanne is trying to blackmail us into giving her custody of Baylee, she has pictures of Alex and I together and she's threatening to show them to the media.” Brian explains. “I never did like her you know.” Jackie says. “I'll be watching the show and expecting phone calls from everyone. Tell Baylee we said hello and we miss him.” Jack says before hanging up. “Who was on the phone babe?” Aj asks hugging him from behind. “Well the first time it was Kev telling us we are booked to be on the Ellen show tomorrow and just them it was momma.” Brian said turning his head to give Aj a kiss. “Are you going to call your mom?” Brian asks. “I don't know maybe I'll just surprise her.” Aj says with a smirk. “She doesn't like your surprises you know.” Brian says. “Well I'll just tell her to watch the show and be prepared for anything.” Aj says before grabbing the phone and calling his mother. Later that night as they sit down to dinner they explain to Baylee what's going on leaving out the fact that Leighanne was trying to get custody.

Chapter 15 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Here's the next chapter Hope you like it
 

Chapter 15

At 6:30 am Brian and Aj are knocking on Howie's door. Viggo opens the door yawning. “Come on in Howie's getting dressed.” He says leading them into the kitchen where coffee is waiting. “Who's idea was it to meet here and ride together?” Aj asks pouring his coffee. “That would be my loving fiance.” Viggo says pulling the bagels and cream cheese out. “What did I do?” Howie asks coming in the kitchen trying to get his tie straight. “Came up with the lets all meet at one house and ride in as a group.” Brian says toasting his bagel. “Well it shows solidarity.” Howie says taking Viggo's coffee. “You really need to stop reading so much D I mean solidarity that's a huge word.” Aj says starting to wake up. “You can walk to the show and explain to everyone why we made you walk.” Howie says sticking his tongue out at his best friend. “Oh god they're getting into their mood.” Brian says. “What mood?” Viggo asks wondering if this is something he should know about. “They have moods when they want to be rude to each other.” Brian says. “Just stay out of the way.” Brian says as Kevin and Nick arrive. “I'm not telling you what he said about it so stop asking.” Kevin says . “Just tell me if he go the present I sent him.” Nick says. “My god Yes Nicky Jerald got it now leave me alone.” Kevin says smiling “Why did you send him to pick me up?” Kevin asks. “You live closer to him.” Howie answers. “Are we ready to go?” Brian ask as Nick jumps on his back giving him a sloppy kiss. “Who gave him coffee?” Aj asks. “The people at StarBucks he came to my house wired and yapping.” Kevin says. “I had two bowls of Trix, before that.” Nick says “Caffeine and sugar not a good combination.” Howie says. “We'd better get going. Which car are we taking?” Kevin asks. “We can take my hummer.” Nick says happily eating the other half of Brian's bagel. “Ok but I'm driving.” Kevin says. “Why don't I get to drive anymore?” Aj asks. “Because we all love our current status as being among the living.” Howie says. “At least I don't drive like a little old lady on her way to church.” Aj responds. “How long have they been in this mood?” Kevin ask Brian. “Since they saw each other.” Brian says shrugging. “It's going to be a long day.” Kevin says . They leave for the studio. When they arrive at the studio they are whisked backstage to their dressing room. “Does Ellen know what our announcement is?” Howie asks as he is getting his makeup done. “No I didn't tell her I just said we would only make it on her show.” Kevin says as he finishes his makeup. “Howie do you have any eyeliner?” Aj asks. “No and you're not suppose to share makeup.” Howie says holding up his eyeliner. “You're also not suppose to share your drinks but we do, so hand it over.” Howie gives Aj the eyeliner. “You need a mani.” Howie says changing moods. “Wanna go get a mani-pedi this week?” AJ ask knowing the mood has changed. “Yeah that'll be fun. “And now we're back to the loving mood.” Brian says. A stagehand comes sticks his head in “You guys ready?” The group gets ready to go out. Viggo decides to wait to be introduced by Howie. “Well, I've been told that we have some special guests backstage. Ellen says to her audience. Brian and Nick stick their heads out. “Psst. Ellen, Ellen over here. Can we come out?” They ask smiling. “I don't know what do you guys think.” Ellen says asking her audience. They go wild. Kevin pushes them the rest of the way out shaking his head as he and the rest of the group come out. They all go out and say hello to Ellen. Nick sits between two girls who are. “Nick we are suppose to sit over here.” Kevin says. “I'm gonna sit out here with these nice young ladies.” Nick says. “He had two bowls of Trix and a large coffee this morning so he's a little hyper. Howie explains as Brian decides to join his best friend. “And they wonder why we don't get invited to more shows.” AJ says shaking his head. The guys preform a couple of songs before sitting down to talk to Ellen.

So guys I understand that there is some kind of announcement you're wanting to make.” Ellen says. “Yeah, before we get to that. Hi Baylee.” Brian says smiling into the camera. “Is he backstage?” Ellen asks wanting to see the little boy. “Not this time he's at the babysitters but I told him I'd say hello.” Brian explains. “ Now on to the reason we're here.” Howie says. “Due to circumstances beyond our control somethings are going to be said about the group and we think our fans who are the best in the world deserve to hear it straight from the horses mouth so to speak.” Aj explains. “This may or may not come as a surprise to most of my fans but here goes. I'm gay.” Howie says. “You're Gay? Since when?” Aj says in mock horror. “Yes, I am I told you that before the show remember?” Howie says. “Oh yeah I remember now.” “Wow.” Ellen says at a loss for words. Aj stands up and takes his hat off. “Hello my name is Aj and I'm Gay and I'm dating Brian.” Aj says. “Wow, this is quite an announcement guys.” Ellen says . “So how does this effect the group?” Ellen asks. “It doesn't just because they're gay doesn't mean they can't still make good music.” Kevin says. “I agree. Howie I know every man out there wants to know are you seeing anyone?” Ellen says. “Actually Ellen I am. And he backstage if you'd like to meet him.” Howie says. He goes backstage and gets Viggo. “Ellen I want you to meet Viggo Mortenson my boy..fiance.” Howie says sitting Viggo next to him. “Oh my god the only man I said I'd go straight for.” Ellen says blushing. “Did you say fiance?” Ellen asks. “Yeah he did. I asked him to marry me a little more than a month ago.” Viggo says.

We haven't set a date but you'll get your invite Ellen.” Howie says smiling.“Kevin how do you feel about Aj dating Brian?” “I'm fine with it as long as Brian's happy and I've already told Aje that if he hurt's Bri I'll end the group.” Kevin says elbowing a whispering Aj. “You'll end the group?” Ellen asks. “Yeah, see if Aj ever hurts Brian I'm going to kill him and then Howie's gonna kill me for killing Aj and Brian's gonna kill Howie for killing me and then the only tow surviving members will be Brian and Nick thus ending the group.” Kevin explains. The boys perform again before the show ends.

Chapter 16 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:

Here's the next Chapter I hope you enjoy it.

please read and review

 

Chapter 16

 

As the show ends Leighanne throws a pillow at her tv. “Damn it. Now what am I going to do.” She says out loud. “I never expected him to come out publicly.” She calls her lawyer to see if she can find a legal loophole.

 

As the guys leave the studio the fans who were just in the studio swarm around them. “Oh my gosh.. I can't believe you guys came out.” One girl says to Howie. “Well we thought it was only fair for us to tell you guys instead of you finding out some other way.” Howie says holding Viggo's hand. “Thank you so much for finally coming out.” Another fan say hugging Howie. “This went better than I thought.” Aj says. “I told you he was gay I mean come on there is no way a man as sexy as Viggo Mortensen could be straight.” A girl says into her cellphone walking past the guys. “Brian, I always figured you would be with Nick and Aj would be with Howie.” A girl says smiling.

The guys sign a few autographs and snap a few pictures before getting in Nick's hummer and leaving.

 

They pick Baylee up from the babysitter's and head over to Howie's. “Now, everybody knows you're my daddy to daddy Aj.” Baylee says happily. “Yeah, they do loco boy.” Aj says smiling at the boy. When they arrive at Howie's house Howie goes to his office to make a couple of phone calls. He comes back with a folder and hands it to Brian. “Look into this Bri, when you get time.” He tells Brian. “Um Ok.” Brian says. After spending a few more minutes together the group split up and headed home. “What was that you gave Brian or is that BSB top secret.” Viggo says pulling Howie closer to him. “No it's not a secret its something I want to talk to you about as well.” Howie says looking up at Viggo.” They go upstairs to change clothes. 'What is it babe.” Viggo asks as he changes into a pair of loose fitting sweatpants and a t shirt. Howie changes into his favorite pair of jeans and t shirt. “Well it's information about adoption.” Howie says. “Ok.” Viggo says sitting on the edge of the bed. “When we get married I want to adopt Rain.” Howie says hoping Viggo is ok with the idea. “Baby I'd love that and I know Rain would like the idea as well. Maybe it will show him that I still love him as much as I always have.” Viggo says. “He thinks you love him less?” Howie asks sitting next to Viggo. “Yeah, I think it's because I'm spending a lot of time with you and he's a little jealous.” Viggo says scooting back on the bed pulling Howie with him. “Oh.”Howie says. “If I can get him to come live with me for a while he'd see that I love him just as much as I did when I lived in Europe.” Viggo says snuggling Howie. As they start making out the phone rings. Viggo looks at the caller Id and sees it's from Rain. “Hey son we were just talking about you.” Viggo says smiling. “Can I come back to Los Angeles daddy?” Rain says through his sniffles. “Rain baby what's wrong?” Viggo asks sitting up. “ I just want to come back over there please daddy.” Rain says crying. “Of course you can Rain just call me when you get here and we'll come pick you up.” Viggo says. “Ok daddy.” Rain says before hanging up and boarding the plane. “Something's wrong.” Viggo says sitting up. “What is it?” Howie asks rubbing Viggo's shoulder. “He called me daddy.” Viggo says. “Ok.” Howie says. “He only calls me daddy when he's upset, or scared.” Viggo explains. “I see.” Howie says. “He called me from the airport to ask if he could come back here. He was counting on me saying yes.” Viggo says getting more and more anxious.

Chapter 17 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter..

Please read and review

 

Chapter 17

 

Later that night as Nick is getting ready for bed he notices that his teddy bear he sleeps with is missing. “Shit.” Nick says looking all over the house for the bear. He looks under the bed hoping maybe it fell under the bed. The bear is nowhere to be found. “It's too late to call and ask Kevin to check the house for me.” Nick says. He goes through the house turning on every light. He doesn't care how much his electric bill is. He gets into bed sliding in the middle to make sure his arms nor legs will hang over the side. When he's been asleep about thirty minutes the lights start being turned out one by one. He wakes up about ten minutes after his bedroom light has been turned out. He tries to turn the bedside lamp on but it won't come on. Nick pulls the covers over his head and closes his eyes praying nothing will happen. The covers are pulled off and he opens his eyes and finds himself staring into the eyes of Nilbog, “Lose something Nicholas?” Nilbog says “Did you really think the light would keep me away from you. Nick closes his eyes as he feels the claws of the gremlin touch him. There is a blood curdling scream heard coming from his bedroom.

 

At the same time Brian wakes up. “Nicky.” Brian says getting out of bed. “Bri where are you going?” Aj asks. “Something's wrong with Nick I need to go check on him.” Brian says. “Babe it's 2 in the morning it was just a bad dream.” Aj says. “No, there's something wrong I can feel it.” Brian says putting on his shoes and going downstairs. He gets in his car and makes the 45 minutes drive to Nick's house in 30 minutes. He parks in the driveway and he notices all the lights are off. “Shit.” Brian says letting himself in. As he makes his way upstairs every light in the house comes back on. As gets closer to the top of the stairs he can hear whimpering coming from Nick's bedroom. He enters Nick's bedroom turning on the light. He sees Nick laying in bed under the covers. “Nicky?” Brian calls while going over to his best friend. He pulls the covers off of Nick to find him covered in scratches and bite marks. “Oh god Nicky who did this to you.” Brian asks but Nick just stares at him. Brian leaves to go get the first aid kit.

 

As Brian deals with Nick's attack, Viggo and Howie are at the airport waiting for Rain. “I hope he's ok.” Viggo says looking back towards the baggage claim area. “V, he'll be here, he called us when they landed and it didn't take us that long go get here.” Howie says as he spots Rain running towards them. Viggo pulls away from Howie and opens his arms as his son runs into them crying. “Oh god Rain what's wrong.” Viggo asks barely holding his on tears at bay. “I just wanna go home..to your house.” Rain says.

Chapter 18 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
I hope you enjoy this chapter
 

Chapter 18

 

Brian gets the first aid kit and rushes back into Nick's bedroom. As he cleans the wounds on his best-friend. “Can I sleep with you tonight Bri?” Nick say sounding more like a scared kid than the grown man. “Of course, Nicky you want to come home with me or you want me to stay here with you?” Brian say. “Please don't make me stay here.” Nick begs. “Ok Frack, you can come home with me let's get some clothes on you ok.” Brian says. Brian dresses Nick and helps him downstairs and out to the car. Brian gets in the car and makes the 45 minute drive back home. When they arrive he helps Nick upstairs and brings him into his and Aj's bedroom. Nick gets undressed but turns and looks at Brian. “I don't think he's going to like me being in the bed.” Nick says still sounding like a small child. “Just get in the bed it'll be like a slumber party.” Brian says smiling softly at his best friend. Nick slides into bed but tries not to wake Aj up fearing the older man will yell at him. Brian climbs into bed next to Nick. “Rok, please tell me you didn't go over there and wake kaos up..” Aj says rolling over to face Brian. “Ah!” Aj screams turning on the bedside lamp. “I told you he'd be mad.” Nick says as tears stream down his face. Brian pulls Nick closer “I'm not mad Nick just shocked that you're in bed with us.” Aj says looking at Nick's arm. “Nicky what happened to your arm? Did something attack you?” Aj says slightly alarmed. Nick clings tighter to Brian and begins to cry. “It's ok buddy you're safe now. We'll talk about it in the morning ok just lay back and try to get some sleep.” Aj says. “Leave the light on please?” Nick says looking at Brian. “Of course.” Brian says before laying down, holding on to his best-friend for dear life.

 

The next morning at Howie and Viggo's house Rain wakes up and for the first time in weeks feels safe.

He gets out of bed and heads downstairs to fix breakfast only to find Howie and his dad standing next to the stove drinking coffee and talking. “Good morning.” Howie says seeing Rain out of the corner of his eye. “Good morning.” Rain says smiling a little. “You want some eggs and sausage?” Viggo asks. “I'll just have some cereal if it's alright with you.” Rain says unsure. “Eat whatever you want Rain, we don't have any sweet cereal as your father is old and needs his fiber.” Howie says teasing. “We have raisin bran, cheerios and corn flakes.” Howie says. “You do the majority of the shopping so if we don't have sweet cereal it's because you don't buy any.” Viggo says tapping Howie on the butt. “You feeling better baby boy?” Viggo ask as Rain makes a bowl of cereal. “Yeah.” Rain says. “I'm going to go get dressed today is bf day and I'm driving.” Howie says excusing himself. “What's bf day?” Rain ask. “Best Friend day, it's something he and Aj made up years go where they spend a whole day together.” Viggo explains. “Oh.” Rain says eating his cereal. Soon Howie comes downstairs and gives Viggo a kiss and leaves for the day. “Now that we're alone you wanna tell me what's wrong?” Viggo asks. “Her new boyfriend hates me.” Rain says. “The only reason she wanted me to stay with her is so you would have to pay her child support to take care of me.” Rain says as tears stream down his face. “Did he hurt you?” Viggo says in his usual calm voice. “He yelled at me and sometimes hit me but mom would always say that he was just kidding around.” Rain said looking down at his bowl shamefully. “Is that the reason you left?” Viggo asks placing his hand on top of his son's. “It was one of them, he called you a fairy the night before and I couldn't take it anymore and I assaulted him. Mom pulled me off of him and took him to the hospital. She called from the hospital and told me I'd better not be there when they came back, so I left.” Rain explains. “Well, you're more than welcomed to stay here as long as you like.” Viggo says. “Howie won't mind?” Rain asks. “Of course not, Rain Howie loves you.” Viggo says. “Why don't we go out and have a father son day. I hate staying here by myself.” Viggo says.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 19 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Here's the next chapter please r

Chapter 19

 

Meanwhile at Aj and Brian's house Nick wakes up a little confused about where he is until he hears Brian laughing outside the bedroom door. He gets up and goes over to the door. The door opens and Brian and Baylee walk in. “Uncle Nick when we're bringing you breakfast in bed you have to be in the bed.” Baylee says as sternly as he can at the age of six. “Oh ok.” Nick says smiling down at the Brian clone. He goes and gets back into bed and waits patiently. Brian brings the tray over and places it in Nick's lap. Baylee hands him the comic page from the newspaper since it's his favorite part of the newspaper he figured his uncle Nick would like it too. “Why thank you for the food and the paper.” Nick says smiling at his best friend and his son. “Daddy, they'll be here soon.” Baylee says running out of the room in search of his backpack and camera. “He's going on a picture scavenger hunt with his friend Michael.” Brian explains before heading out to help his son get ready for his day. After eating Nick gets out of bed and goes down the hall to the spare room deemed his room by Aj and takes a shower and gets dressed. He heads downstairs to see what Brian and Aj had in mind only to walk in on a mini make out session. He clears his throat and they pull apart. “So what's on the agenda for today?” Nick asks blushing a little. “Well, I'm waiting on D to come pick me up and we're doing bf day so I guess whatever you and Bri want to do is up to you.” Aj says walking over and hugging his little brother. Howie comes to the door and picks Aj up and they leave to spend the day together.

 

“So” Brian says trying to find a way to bring the subject up. “So, You wanna know what happened last night?” Nick says. “Yeah.” Brian says walking in the living room. “First you have to promise that no matter how it sounds that you won't laugh at me.” Nick says. “I promise.” Brian says. “Well it started a year before I joined the group. My mom and dad were talking about hiding me from somebody or something. When I asked them about it they told me that I was promised to the gremlin queen as a mate for her child.” Nick explains. “Are you serious?” Brian asks in disbelief. “Yeah, see dad was attacked by them one night and in order to save him mom promised to give the queen her first born male child. I was safe until the queen's child became old enough to marry,which happened a couple of years ago. For some reason my teddy bear kept them away, but last night I couldn't find him so knowing that they don't like lights I turned on every light in my house but it didn't help. They turned out all the lights and attacked me. Brian I don't want to be some gremlin's mate.” Nick says as the tears he had been trying to hold back flooded his face. “You're telling me that gremlins are real?” Brian asks looking his best friend in the eyes searching for the slightest hint that this may be a joke. Nick nods. “We need to talk to your mom and dad to find out if they know how to contact the queen. Maybe we can bargain with her.” Brian says determined to help his best friend. They call Nicks parents and after some convincing they tell Brian and Nick how to summons the gremlin queen. “Let's do it at my house, I don't want them to know where you guys live so I will have a safe place to hide.” Nick says. Brian agrees. Baylee calls as they're walking out the door and asks if he can stay the night with Michael. Brian says yes and that he'll let Aj know. The two best friends go to Nick's house to summon the gremlin queen.

Chapter 20 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
I hope this chapter answers some questions about Nick's sanity.
 

Chapter 20

 

As Brian is trying to find a way to save his best friend from the gremlins Leighanne is preparing to go to court to get custody of Baylee. She is waiting for her lawyer to show up so that they could plan how they were going to the judge to see that she's a changed woman who deserves a second chance to be a mother to her now 6 year old son. When her lawyer shows up he tells her they have a really good chance of getting custody because most of the time the courts look down upon gay couples raising children. They spend a couple of hours going over the paper work making sure they have everything they need.

 

At Nicks house Brian and Nick prepare to summons the gremlin queen. They cover all the windows so that the house is dark. They leave one light on but make sure it's not shining on anything but the two of them. “Are you ready?” Brian asks. “As ready as I can be.” Nick answers. They begin the chant that will summon the queen. After about 45 minutes of chanting she appears. “Nickolas, you are a brave man to summons me when you know you are promised to my child.” Nilbog says. “I have come to discuss that.” Nick says. “There is nothing to discuss.” Nilbog says. “Do you not want the best for your child?” Nick asks. “My child is male.” Nilbog says. “So why do you want Nick?” Brian asks. “He was promised to me and I expect the promise to be for filled.” Nilbog explains. “What will happen to me if I go with you?” Nick asks. “I can not say.” Nilbog. “What if we offered you a female for you son, would you leave me alone?” Nick says. “Do you have a female who is willing to take your place?” Nilbog ask. “Well not exactly willing but I'm not willing either but I'm sure she could be convinced.” Nick says. “I will talk to my son and see if he is willing to trade. I will return in 1 week's time.” Nilbog says before disappearing. Brian gets up and start opening the blinds and letting the light in. “Where do you suppose we get a female to trade places with you ?” Brian asks turning to see his best friend smiling like the cat that just ate the canary. “I'm pretty sure that's illegal.” Brian says. “No one would know but us.” Nick says. “What about when people start looking for her?” Brian says.

“Do you think anyone would?” Nick asks. “ The cops will come questioning me.” Brian answers. “Have you spoken to her since that night she tried to black mail you?” Nick ask. “No.” Brian answers

“And how do we find out where's she's staying and stuff?” Brian asks “We don't, you lawyer does.” Nick says. Brian looks at his best friend and wonders if this could work.

 

Meanwhile Viggo and Rain are out shopping at the mall when they run into Aj and Howie. “What are you guys doing here?” Howie asks. “We got bored at home and decided to do a little shopping. What are you doing here?” Viggo says. “We were here first so you guys have to leave.” Aj says. “Aje, I think the mall is big enough for us all to shop.” Howie says. Viggo and Rain head to Sam Goode to check out movies and c.ds. Aj and Howie go look at shoes and hats. After a while the four of them meet up and decide to have dinner there in the mall.

 

Brian goes home and calls his lawyer and tells him to get in contact with Leighanne's lawyer and tell him that Brian wants to meet with Leighanne and talk about this before it gets out of hand. A couple of hours later Aj comes home. “Rok?” AJ says. “I'm in the kitchen.” Brian says poking his head out of the kitchen. “Hey where's loco boy?” Aj says walking into the kitchen. “He's spending the night at Michael's I forgot to call you.” Brian says. “We have the house to ourselves?” Aj says sliding his arms around Brian's waist. “Yeah.” Brian answers turning around to kiss Aj. “Are you hungry?” Aj ask “Not really.” Brian says. Aj pulls away from Brian wiggling his eyebrows. They both start running towards the stairs and up to their bedroom.

Chapter 21 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:

One more for the night.

 

Chapter 21

 

Jerald calls Kevin to find out if Nick's phone was working cause he hadn't heard from him in a while. “Jer, have you thought about calling him instead of me?” Kevin asks as he helps Kristen pack some of her things. “Yeah but he's not answering his cell.” Jerald answers. “Well try his house phone bumpkin.” Kevin says shaking his head. “He didn't answer that one either which is why I'm calling you.” Jerald says. “Hold on and I'll do a three way.” Kevin says before calling Nick. When they don't get an answer Jerald asks Kevin to go over and make sure he's ok. Kevin agrees mainly to get Jerald off the phone. “Are you ok with this Kev?” Kristen asks. “Ok with what?” “Jerald and Nick dating I mean you can't tell me you don't still love him.” Kristin says. “I would be lying if I said I don't but I want Nick to be happy and if being with Jerald makes him happy then I'm happy lonely but happy.” Kevin says. “Why didn't you fight for him? I mean even a blind man could see you love him.” Kristen says putting more pictures in a box. “He didn't really love me Kris he was with me because he was safe with me.” Kevin says standing up. “Yeah but if you had fought for him maybe he would have fallen in love with you, I mean the real you not Kevin Backstreet.” Kristin says. Kevin smiles at her. “He'd probably tell me that the real Kevin is nothing but a horn dog and that I'm boring.” Kevin says with a laugh.”Hey

I liked the sex.” Kristin says. “You're just as big of a horn dog as I am.” Kevin says. “I am not.” Kristin says walking into the bathroom. “You keep telling yourself that princess.” Kevin calls after her. “Do I get to meet your new girlfriend when you find one?” Kristin asks. “Don't you think that's a little weird?” Kevin asks. “I guess so but you know it's gonna happen I mean I don't plan on moving back to Kentucky.” Kristin says.

 

Meanwhile at Howie's and Viggos. “Do you mind if I tell Howie what's going on he was just as worried as I was.” Viggo asks Rain. “You can if you want.” Rain says. Viggo fills Howie in on what Rain told him earlier. “That son of a Bitch who the hell does he think he is?” Howie says loudly. “Babe calm down. He's safe now.” Viggo says trying to calm Howie down. “I should fly over there and kick his ass.” Howie says pulling away from Viggo. “That's not going to do anyone any good.” Viggo says.

Howie walks in the living room. “You know you can stay here as long as you want right?” Howie asks Rain. “Dad said I could but it's nice to hear it from you too.” Rain says. “Well I think we need to talk about some things before we head off to bed.” Viggo says walking in the living room. “I'll get a job if you want me too.” Rain says. “I was thinking more about your education.” Viggo says. “Oh, well I'm in year 10 of secondary school back home.” Rain says. “That means you would be in the 9th or 10th grade here I think. Viggo says. “I'm 15.” Rain says. “Oh then you'd be in either 9th or 10th grade. We need to have you tested before we put you in school so you don't get put into a grade to easy nor a grade to hard.

Chapter 22 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Very short but essential

Later that night Brian and Aj are sitting on the couch watching tv when there's a knock on the door. Aj gets up and answers the door. "Hello um where is Brian?" Jason Myers asks. "Come on in, Um babe your lawyer's here." Aj calls into the living room. He shows the lawyer to the living room where Brian is pulling his shirt on. "Jason it's a little late for house calls isn't it?"  "Yeah but you didn't answer your cell or home phones and this is very important. " Jason says. "Ok." Brian says a liitle worried. "Well I'll leave you two to talk about whatever." Aj says and turns to leave the room. "This involves you too Aj.  Jason says. Aj turns and looks at him walking back over to sit on the couch. Jason sits in the chaise and pulls out some papers. "Some how Leighanne got a judge to sign off on an emergency custody hearing tomorrow morning at 10:00 am. Now I was able to keep Baylee out of this hearing but Brian she could get custody of him, the judge we drew for the hearing is sympathic to mothers when it comes to custody." Jason explains. " I cannot lose my son Jason he means everything to me." Brian says. "To us." Aj says wrapping his arms around Brian pulling him into a tight hug. " Um by any chance do you have her contact information." Brian says  Jason nodds and writes Leighanne's hotel information down and hands it to Brian. They show him to the door and Aj tries to pull Brian into a hug but Brian turns and goes into the office. He calls Nick. "Nick,I've changeed my mind and I have the information." Brian says. He goes back out into the living room and lets Aj console him.

 As Nick walked into his house after a day out just thinking about what he had asked Brian to consider he felt kind of bad for asking his best friend to do something like that just to save his live. He walked over to the phone to check to see who had called and saw that Brian had called a few hours ago and decided to check his messages. He also saw that Jerald had tried to call him several times. Nick looked at the clock and decided it was too late to call him back since he knew Jerald had to work the next day. As Nick listened to his messages he smiled hearing the sweet messages that Jerald had left him. The message from Kevin kind of shocked him as he didn’t expect Kevin to actually call him for Jerald.  The last message was from Brian and it brought a smile to his face but he wondered why Brian had changed his mind, something must have happened. He’d be sure to call Brian first thing in the morning.

 

 

Chapter 23 by trubsbfan79

The next morning Brian and AJ are getting ready for court when Nick comes over with breakfast.   “Why are you guys so dressed up?” Nick says putting down the McDonald’s bags and Oj.  “Thanks for the food Nicky, um we have to go to court this morning she’s trying to get custody of Bay.” Brian says grabbing the sandwiches out of the bag and handing one to Aj.  “She can’t do that can she?”  Nick asks panic starting to kick in. “We’re going to try to keep that from happening Nicky.” AJ says between bites.  AJ pulls Nick to the side. “Nicky stay accessible just in case we lose, we’ll need you.” AJ says.  Nick looks into the eyes of his brother and sees fear and uncertainty he nods his head at a lost for words.  “Babe we’ve got to go.” Brian calls to AJ. “Nicky if you leave lock the doors please.”  AJ says walking to the door. They leave.  Nick sits down trying to think what he can do to help but comes up with nothing. He decides to go see Kevin, Kevin always knows what to do.

Meanwhile, at Howie and Viggo’s house they are getting Rain out of the bed.  “Rain are you going to get up?”  Viggo asks.  “Dad it’s not time to get up it’s still early.”  Rain insists. “No, it’s not its 8:30 and if you were in school right now you’d be late so get up.” Viggo says.  Howie   walks over and sits on the  bed.  He starts rubbing Rain’s face.  “If he doesn’t want to get up he doesn’t have to.” Howie says “We can just go pick out all his clothes and stuff.” Howie says getting up going over and standing up by Viggo. “Yeah let’s go pick out the paint for his room and his bed covers too.” Viggo says.  Rain jumps out of bed. “I’m up , I’m up.” He says grabbing his pants and shirt. “Works every time.”  Howie says walking out of the room. Viggo follows behind him. “How did you know he would get up?” Viggo ask. “We use it on AJ on tour when he’s being stubborn and doesn’t want to get up.” Howie says. Viggo and Howie are in the middle of a mini make out session when Rain comes downstairs.  “Aw god, are you guys going to be doing that every morning? “  He asks with fake disgust he actually didn’t mind it because he knew his dad was truly happy.  “Hey just be thankful we didn’t do it on your bed with you in it.” Viggo says.  Rain walks over and starts fixing a bowl of cereal. “What’s on the agenda for the day?” Rain asks “You have to get tested to find out what grade level you are in. Then we’re going to take you shopping for clothes and stuff.” Howie says.  “Can I get a car?” Rain asks hopefully.  “Next  year you can. You’re too young to get a car over here.” Viggo says

Nick goes over to Kevin’s and stands outside obsessively ring the door bell.  “Jerald, go get the door it’s your boyfriend.” Kevin says.  “How do you know it’s him?” Jerald asks walking towards the door.  “Anyone else in the group would be inside by now.” Kevin says.  Jerald opens the door and before Nick can think of anything to say he’s pulled into the house and into a hot kiss. When they broke the kiss Kevin was standing near them and caught Nick before he hit the floor. “Ok if you’re going to be kissing him like that you’d better learn to catch him because I’m not always going to be there bro.”  Kevin says as Nick straightens himself and looks at Jerald. “You’re a Richardson you should know how our mind blowing kisses effect people.”  Kevin says jokingly    Jerald smiles at Nick and Kevin.   “I missed you too “ Nick says . “Kev, I need your advice on something very serious.” Nick says. “What is it Nicky?” Kevin ask taking Nick’s hand and leading him over to the couch.  Jerald follows them to the living room. “Brian and AJ went to court about custody.” Nick explained.  “What? Why the hell didn’t they tell us?” Kevin asked. “I don’t know Kev.” Nick said. “ Call Howie this is a full BSB alert tell him to meet at Brian’s in 20 minutes. I don’t care what he’s doing this trump everything.” Kevin told Nick as Nick was calling Howie.

Chapter 24 by trubsbfan79

While Kevin was rallying the troops Brian sat in a courtroom listening to Leighanne’s lawyer tell the judge that they believes that Baylee would be better off in a home with his mother. “Your honor, the home Mr. Littrel has made with Mr. Mclean is an unstable home.”  Mr. Jacobs says. “Mrs. Littrell has every right to be concerned about to gay men raising her son. “ Mr. Jacobs says.  “Your honor the plaintiff gave up her parental rights two years ago when she chose drugs over her son.”  Jason says. “Your honor my client has since go to rehab and gotten her  life back on track, but speaking of  addiction Mr. Mclean was also addicted to drugs and alcohol and for all the court knows is still using today.”  Mr. Jacobs says. “ I Haven’t used drugs or alcohol since before Baylee was born. I love Baylee as if he were my own.” AJ  says despite being told by  Jason to keep quiet.   “But he’s not your son.” Leighanne says.  “Your honor my client admits that she made a mistake two years ago, she would like a chance to make it up to her son. She feels awful about not being in her son’s life. “  Mr. Jacobs says. “If she feels so bad about it why did it take her two years to decide that she wanted back in his life?” Brian asks.  “I was trying to get my life back together Brian, I wanted to be able to provide a stable environment for my son.” Leighanne says. “Do you even have a job to support him?” Brian asked his anger getting the best of him.  “Yes, and I would not have to leave him for months at time.” Leighanne.  “We take Baylee with us unless he’s in school then my parents and Alex’s mom takes turns looking after him.” Brian says.

“I think I’ve heard enough to make a decision.” Judge Mayble says before standing and leaving the court room. After a thirty minute recess the judge calls all parties involved back in the room.  “Mrs. Littrell I feel that you are sincere about wanting  a second chance to be the mother to your son that he needs.  Mr. Littrell, I don’t think you have provided your son the proper environment to grow in.  Children need a stable home life in order to grow up to be productive citizens of the world but since that is not possible I have to rule in the favor of Mrs. Littrell until the court sees that you can provide your son with the stability children at his age need. You have 48 hours to relinquish custody of Baylee Wylee Thomas Wallace Littrell to Mrs. Leighnne Wallace Littrel” Judge Mable says.  “You can’t do this, he my son and he doesn’t want to be with her. Please your honor don’t take my son from me I’ll do anything.” Brian says tears streaming down his face.  Aj sat there not believing what he was hearing. The judge dismisses court and everyone but Brian, Aj and Jason leave the court room. Aj is trying to console Brian but can’t because of his own grief. “ We’ll get him back baby I promise.”  AJ tries to assure Brian but he’s not really sure how he can keep such a big promise.  “I’ll give you guys a ride home ok Brian I don’t think you should be driving. “ Jason says.  “Brian I’ll do everything in my power to  make sure Baylee is back in your home be next week I promise. “  Jason says helping his client out of the court and into his car. “Next week is too long I can’t be without my baby that long.” Brian  says.  Jason drives the two distraught men to the home they shared.  If he was going to keep his promise to  Brian he had to get to work on the appeals immediately. 

Kevin opens the door as Jason helps Brian and AJ to the door.  “What happened?” He asks.  “We lost Baylee, that bitch is going to take him away from us.” Brian says before breaking down  and falling into his cousin’s arms.  Howie and Viggo rush to AJ’s side because without Brian leaning on him he just collapses to the floor in a heap. Sob ripping through their bodies. Kevin picks Brian up and carries him upstairs to their bedroom and puts him in the bed.  Howie and Viggo helping AJ upstairs and into bed as well.  Nick turns to Jerald, “How could they do this?  I don’t understand,”  Nick asks before breaking down.

 
End Notes:
I am so sorry but it had to happen.
Chapter 25 by trubsbfan79

Kevin , Howie and Viggo come back downstairs. “ Jerald call Aunt Jackie and Uncle Harold, I’m calling mom and Tim. We have a family emergency, We need every available person here that can vouch for Brian or we’re going to lose Baylee.” Kevin says dialing is mom’s number. Jerald calls his aunt and uncle telling them as much as he knows. Kevin explains the situation to his mom and brother. After a few hours on the phone plains are put into place. “What are we going to do about Baylee? I mean he doesn’t know anything about her wanting custody?” Nick says. “I don’t know but Nick you and Jerald go pick Baylee up and bring him home. “ Kevin says. “We have to go get Rain and explain everything to him.” Viggo says. “Baby, can you go and get Rain and our overnight bags. I feel like I need to be here for AJ.” Howie asked Viggo. “Of course babe I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Viggo says giving Everyone leaves to do their part leaving Howie and Kevin alone. “Kev, how are we going to keep her from getting sole custody?” Howie asks. “I don’t know just yet I’m trying to think of a way to do just that.” Kevin says looking at his long time friend and brother. “We could take him to Europe, she wouldn’t be able to get him?” Howie says looking at the counter. “That would hurt their chance of getting him back.” Kevin says. “Alex is just as torn up about this as Brian if not more.” Howie says. “I know, he loves Baylee with every fiber of his being.” Kevin said as they hear someone coming down the stairs. They turn to see AJ coming down stairs still visible upset. “Hey Alex what do you want for supper, I guess me and Kevin are cooking dinner.” Howie asks. “I’m not hungry.” AJ says as he walks over to the couch. “Alex do you need anything?” Kevin asks wanting to help his brother. “Yeah I want my son.” AJ says bitterly. “Where is Nick, Bri keeps asking for him?” AJ ask. As Kevin starts to answer Nick and Jerald walk in with crying Baylee. Baylee runs upstairs to his bedroom. “What happened?” Kevin demands from both Nick and Jerald. “We took him to the pet store because he said he wanted to go look at the puppies and Leighanne showed up and told him everything.” Jerald explains. Baylee comes downstair and charges at AJ. “You lied, you’re a liar! You said I wouldn’t have to go live with her you promised I wouldn’t and you lied!” Baylee screams at AJ. Locoboy let me explain. “ Aj says trying to calm Baylee down. “No!, You fix it you tell her she can’t have me or I’m not going to be your LocoBoy ever again! “Oh god Baylee I want to I swear I do but it wasn’t up to me or daddy a judge is making us do it.” AJ says pulling the distraught child into his arms holding him as tight as he could. “Then I’ll tell the judge, daddy AJ please don’t make me go with her. I wanna stay with you and daddy.” Baylee says holding on to AJ with all his might. Brian having heard the what Baylee was saying comes downstairs dressed and grabs Nick by the arm and drags him outside. “Nicky we have to do it now. Because by the time she comes back God knows what will happen to Baylee in her care. I don’t care what happens to me.” Brian says. “You got it bro, do you have the information?” Nick asks. Brian nods and pulls the paper out of his pocket. Nick takes the information from Brian and  tells Brian to go back inside and try to help AJ calm Baylee down and that he was going to go see what he could do to keep Baylee with them.

Chapter 26 by trubsbfan79
 

Chapter 26

Nick leaves and heads to his house to summons Nilbog and give her the information she needs to take care of this whole situation before Baylee is taken. Brian goes back inside to comfort Baylee as best as he can. “Come here baby, we're not going to let her take you without a fight ok.” Brian says picking Baylee up. “Daddy I don't want to go live with her, she's mean to me.” Baylee says. Viggo and Rain come back with their bags. “Where is Nick going he went past us like a bat out of hell.” Viggo says. Everyone looks at Brian as he was the last one to talk to him. “ He said he had somethings to take care of and that he'd see us later.” Brian says giving Baylee a kiss on the cheek.

Meanehile at Nick's house he summons Nibog. The gremlin queen appears. “What do you want Nick?” Nilbog ask. “Something's come up, have you spoken with your son?” Nick Ask. “Yes, I have and he's willing to trade you for a female.” Nick explains the problem with Leighanne to Nilbog. “I hate humans that mistreat their children, I mean we may frighten human children but we almost never hurt them. Tell your friends to allow the female to take the child and I will make sure that she doesn't harm him in anyway.” Nilbog says. “ But we're trying to keep Baylee away from her!” Nick exclaims. “Yes I know, Give me the information as to where they will be. Do you think you will be able to keep her from leaving before night fall?” Nilbog says. “I don't know I don't understand what you're trying to do.” Nick says nervously. “Nick, I have been doing this for many many years, trust me, you just tell your friend to make sure that she does not leave with the child oh and just to be sure we don't scare the child make sure there is a light on in his room but not the females. As for your part Nicholas when she has the child leave one light on in your bedroom and I will know to go retrieve my son's bride.” Nilbog says before disappearing.

Nick stands there for a moment trying to figure out how he was going to explain all this to Brian, AJ and Baylee and not be hated. He then gathered up a couple of bags to stay overnight. He locks his house and leaves heading back to Brian and AJ's house.

As Nick pulled in at Brian's house he tried to think of as many ways to explain this to Brian and not have his best friend flip out on him.

Chapter 27 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
I hope the explans a few things
 

Chapter 27

“Come here Baylee I'm going to show you how to cook.” Kevin says. “Really I'm not to o little?” Baylee says. Nick walks in and goes over to Jerald leaning his head against him. “Uncle Nick I'm going to learn how to cook.” Baylee says from the kitchen. “I hope uncle Kevin's teaching you because your Daddy AJ can't boil water and the only thing your dad knows how to cook is Mac and Cheese.” Nick says. Everyone laughs. Nick pulls away from Jerald and heads up stairs. “Hey Bri come help me with something.” Nick says. Brian gets up an walks upstairs. As the two friends reach Nick's room Brian closes the door behind them. “What did she say?” Brian asks. “You're not going to like it but here it is. She wants you to let Leighanne take Bay with her back to the hotel.” “What?!” Brian yells.

“ I know I was thinking that too but she assured me that it would work out for the best. She's got the address and everything, she says make sure that Leighanne doesn't leave before night fall and to make sure there is a light on in Baylee's room but not Leighanne's. When Baylee's with Leighanne I'm to leave one light on in my bedroom as a signal.” Nick explains. “Are you sure she can be trusted?” Brian asks. “I'm not sure of anything Bri I just know that I don't want to lose my nephew. As the friends stare at each other they hear laughter downstairs and decide to go join the fun. When Brian and Nick reach the kitchen it looks like the fridge exploded.. “What happened to my clean kitchen?” Brian asked. “Baylee did it.” Kevin says standing up with egg dripping from his hair. “Uncle Kevin started it.” Baylee says from behind the cabinet. As he looks around the kitchen he saw his friends and family covered in food and in various places. “Alex, you didn't try to stop them?” Brian says shaking his head. “Babe you know Kevin doesn't listen to anybody and then Jerald threw flour at Bay and I had to defend my son.” AJ says. “ Yeah but his aim was off and he hit Rain causing Viggo to defend our son.” Howie says. “That's basically how this happened.” Rain says. Brian smiles and shakes his head. “Come here baby we need to talk, guys I need you to come listen too please.” Brian say picking Baylee up. Jerald hands Kevin a towel for his hair. They all go into the dining room .and sit at the table. “What we're about to tell you is going to be really hard to understand but it's for the best ok.” Brian says. “First of all Baylee I love you with every fiber of my being and I would do anything to keep you safe.” Brian says “Which makes what we're about to say so hard.” Nick says giving Brian support through this. “ Baylee tomorrow I'm going to take you to Leighanne.” Brian says as tears fall from his eyes. “WHAT! Brian don't do this we've got back up coming please don't do this.” Kevin says standing up. “Daddy I'll be good I promise. I”ll clean up the kitchen I will daddy just don't make me go.” Baylee says crying. Brian collapse into his chair crying feeling like the worst human being on earth. Nick walks over to Baylee and picks him up. “ Baylee look at me look at Uncle Nicky please. It's for one night and I promise you the next day you'll be back here with us.” Nick says “I don't want to go she's going to be mean to me I know she is.” Baylee says through his sobs. “I know you don't want to go buddy but I need you to be brave and just go with her for a little while. Then me and daddy will come get you in the morning bright and early.” Nick says hoping Baylee believes him. “What about the monsters they'll get me.” Baylee says. “Not this time, I'm going to give you a special bear to keep you safe from all monsters especially closet and under the bed monsters. And you can take your night light with you. You know what to do if you hear monsters right?” Nick says. Baylee shakes his head no. “If you hear monsters in the hotel you just turn on your night light and get under the covers and hold on to your teddy really tight and the monsters will go away and leave you alone.” Nick explains. “Really?” Baylee looks at his daddy. “Yeah everything uncle Nicky's said it true baby . Brian says looking at Baylee. “She'll never bother us again I promise.” Brian says. “So can you be brave for one night?” Nick asks. Baylee nodds

“Baylee, why don't you take Rain upstairs and show him your cars before you take a bath.” Aj says. Baylee grabs Rain by the hand and takes him upstairs.

“Now, do you two want to explain what the hell is going on?” Kevin demands. “Um, well I talked to some old friends of mine and they agreed to help us with the Leighanne situation.” Nick says. “It sounds illegal Nick and we can't do anything illegal or Brian will go to jail and then what happens to Baylee?” Kevin snaps. “You want to know what's going on Kevin its like this Nick has every reason to be afraid of the dark and so does everyone else who is. There are real gremlins I know because I met their queen.” Brian says. AJ moves over to comfort Brian. “No, don't treat me like I'm crazy because I'm not, Gremlins really were after Nick until we made a deal with them to trade Leighanne for Nick, that's why we need Baylee to go stay with her. Nobody's going to believe him when he tells them the monsters got her so the suspicion will automatically fall on me but I'll have all of you as witnesses that I never left home and they'll think she just disappeared probably went to score.” Brian says. Everyone just stairs at Brian and Nick. “Does that mean we're staying here for a while or what?” Viggo says. Everybody looks at Viggo. “What?! Why are you guys looking at me like I've gone around the bend.” Viggo asks. “Howie, dust off those acting skills bro.” AJ says. “Are we seriously going along with this idea that gremlins are going to kidnap Leighanne and we're all Brian's alibi?” Kevin asks. Jerald goes over to Nick and wraps his arms around him. “It's not just Brian we're protecting, think about it Boo who in this room wouldn't give life and limb for Baylee so in essence we're protecting each other cause we're all going to be investigated.” Jerald says. Kevin looks around the room and sees how serious everyone is about this plan. “Why does everything have to be a Frick and Frack thing why can't you guys ever tell anyone until after the fact or they force it out of you?” Kevin asks The room erupts into laughter. Kevin orders pizza while the rest of the guys clean the kitchen and Brian and Aj give Baylee a bath.

 

Chapter 28 by trubsbfan79

Chapter 28

Early the next morning Kevin and Jerald go to the airport to pick up the family members that had flown in. Everyone gets in the car and heads back to AJ and Brian's house. When they arrive they find Howie and Viggo cooking breakfast. “ Yo D anybody else awake?” Kevin ask. “If they weren't they will be soon Mr. Loudspeaker.” Viggo says. “Don't make me hurt Howie.” Kevin says. “Try it.” Viggo says. AJ comes downstairs “Can we not sleep in around here?” AJ asks. Jackie goes over and give AJ a hug surprising him a little. “Where are my babies?” Jackie asks. “Upstairs in our bed.” AJ answers. “I'm sure my legs are black and blue.” He says rubbing his legs. “What happened?” Tim asked. “Nick and Baylee slept with us last night.” AJ answers. “Oh yeah Nick sometimes runs in his sleep.” Kevin smirked. Baylee comes downstairs having smelled breakfast. “Nanna. Pop Pop!” He screams and runs full steam at them. They hug him giving him kisses. “I'm here too you know.” Harold Jr. says. Baylee goes over and gives his uncle a hug. “ALEX HELP!” Brian screams. Aj drops his toast and runs upstairs taking them two at a time followed by the rest of the family. He pushes open the door and finds Brian on the floor halfway under the bed. “Something grabbed Nick!” Brian says. Kevin and Jerald push past AJ. They go over to the bed and pick it up moving it to the side. Everyone is shocked when they see a black hole under the bed. Kevin starts to pull Brian from under the bed . “He's slipping, I can't hold on!” Brian screams. Jerald moves to grab Nick but a claw reaches out and scratches him causing him to jerk his hand back. Brian feels Nick's hand snatched out of his. “NOOO! Nick!” Brian screams and tries to grab him but it's too late. The hole closes up. AJ rushes over to a hysterical Brian.

“What the hell was that?” Howie ask. “Bri how do we get him back?” Kevin demands “I don't know.” Brian says between sobs

Chapter 29 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:
Here's the next chapter I hope it helps explain a few things.
 

Jerald completely breaks down in his mother's arms. Kevin stands up and leave the room. “Tim go after Kevin I don't want him doing anything stupid.” Anne tells her oldest son. Tim runs to catch up with his brother. “Kevin wait up.” Tim calls as he rounds the corner as he catches up to him Kevin rushes into his arms. “I I Love him.” Kevin says as he breaks down, “ I know Kev I know.” Tim says trying to comfort his brother. “No, I mean I'm still in love with him.” Kevin confesses into Tim's shoulder. “Kevin I know you are.” Tim says pulling away a little so that he can look his brother in the eyes. Tim takes Kevin downstairs and into the kitchen. “You did the right thing by letting Nick date Jer anybody can see that you still love him but you put your feeling aside so that Nick could find his own true love.” Tim says,

Meanwhile in the underworld Nick is being taken to Nilbog. He is thrown before her. “I thought we had a deal.” Nick says bitterly. “We do have a deal, but my sister wanted to meet you and I didn't think you'd come willingly.” Nilbog says

Nilbog looks at her guards and starts speaking gremlin speak and soon Nick is helped to his feet and taken to a portal and released. “Wait where am I going?” Nick asks but the guards don't understand and push him through the portal. Nick falls out of the portal and lands in the back of a closet. He stands up and walks out the closet. He looks around and realizes that he's back home. He rushes over to the phone and calls Brian to let him know that he's ok. After he assures them that he's safe he gathers his teddy bear and heads back to Brian's.

Brian goes downstairs looking for Kevin and finds them in the kitchen. “Kevin, Frick called and he's ok. I'm not really sure why they took him but he's back and he's on his way back over here.” Brian says.

“Thanks, B.” Kevin says looking at his cousin. “You still love him don't you?” Brian asked. Kevin nods. “Why didn't you tell him?” Brian asked. “I didn't want to force him to be with me.” Kevin says. Brian walks over and hugs his cousin. “Don't you think you should at least tell him how you feel?” Brian asks. “No, I don't want him to think I'm trying to take him from Jerald I'm not going to do anything to hurt their relationship.” Kevin says. Everyone comes downstairs and starts making plans for how they should spend the day with Baylee since he will be leaving later that evening. They decide to go to the zoo and the park. They wait for Nick to arrive before leaving.

Kevin pays for everyone to get in the zoo. He walks a little behind his friends and family thinking. He looks at each of the guys and think back when he was just like them, happy. Now all he had was his memories. His marriage was ending, the guys were all in loving relationships what did he do wrong, He wandered. Didn't he deserve to be happy? Rain looks back and saw Kevin walking alone and decides to join the older man.

“Hey.” Rain says “Hey Rain you having fun yet?” Kevin asks faking a smile. “Kind of.” Rain says shrugging. “Do you think Howie really loves my dad?” Rain asks. “Yeah I do, he's been in a lot of relationships but I've never seen him as happy as he is with your dad.” Kevin says sadly. “Yeah my dad seems happy too.” Rain says. “I'm sorry about your marriage.” Rain says. “Yeah well it's for the best I mean the last thing we want to do is stay together when we're not in love it just makes thing weird.” Kevin says feeling relief that he can talk to someone about what he's feeling even if it is a teenager.

“You'll find the right person one day.” Rain says. “I hope so.” Kevin says putting his arm around the boy. “What do you say we go join the group and cause a little trouble.” Kevin says smiling. “Ok.” Rain says. They run to catch up with rest of the group. They spend the better part of the day at the zoo. They then head over to the park.

“Come on Baylee I'll push you on the swing.” Brian says. As everyone starts playing and having a good time with Baylee, Kevin leaves and does to the toy store and comes back with several bags of water play toys. “Hey guys come over here for a sec.” Kevin calls to everyone. As everyone gathers around he dumps the contents of the bags on the ground. “Chose your weapons and then we'll pick teams.” Kevin instructs. “Uncle Nick's on my team.” Baylee says. “I want Rok with us too Baylee.” Nick says. “Ok.” Baylee says. Rain choses Aj, Kevin and Jerald. On Howie's team there's Viggo, Tim and Harold Jr. The grandparents decided to sit the game out and just watch and take pictures. After a couple of hours of water war everyone is soaked.

They head back to AJ and Brian's to change and go out to eat. They head to Chuck E Cheese for supper and to play a little more with Baylee before they hand him over to Leighanne. They finish eating and Baylee turns in his tickets and get's a huge teddy bear and a couple of smaller toys before heading home.

Chapter 30 by trubsbfan79
 

Leighanne calls Brian on the way home and tells him that she is bringing the police as her lawyer advised her to. When they arrive home Brian and AJ take Baylee upstairs to pack his bags to make sure he doesn't forget anything. “Baylee be a good boy and if you want to call us you can ok.” Brian says as he's putting Baylee's night light in his overnight bag. “What if she's mean to me?” Baylee asks. “If she hurts you you call us ok and we'll come get you.” Aj says. Nick comes in and give Baylee his teddy bear. “He's going to protect you from the monsters ok Bayster.” Nick says ruffling his hair. Kevin comes upstairs and knocks on the door. “She's here guys.” Kevin says sadly. Brian picks Baylee up and carries him downstairs. Aj follows them slowly tears streaming down his face. Baylee gives everyone a hug and kiss goodbye before Leighanne pulls him away and puts him in her car. She leans in the car putting his seat belt on him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Brian feels sick to his stomach as he watches his son and ex wife drive away. Once they are out of sight everyone goes back inside. Aj storms upstairs. Brian sits on the couch with his head down. Nick goes over and sits next to Brain laying his head on his shoulder. After a few minutes Nick gets up and leaves going home to signal Nilbog.

 

Meanwhile in Leighanne's car.

“I'm so glad you're going to be with me for a little while Baylee I missed you.” Leighanne says “If you missed me so much why didn't you ever call me or anything?” Baylee says. “I was sick Baylee but now I'm all better, I know I was wrong for leaving you the way I did and I wanna make it up to you.” Leighanne says. “I was just fine with Daddy and Daddy AJ.” Baylee says angrily. “When I thought of your father being with another man it made me sick to my stomach and I knew I had to get better so that I could take you out of that mess.” Leighanne says pulling up to the hotel. They get out and go upstairs. “Baylee we're staying in the penthouse so you'll have your own room ok?” Leighanne says. Baylee nods. Leighanne shows him to his room. “It's kind of late so why don't you go in your room and get ready for bed and I'll tuck you in.” Leighanne says looking at the clock. “I don't need you to.” Baylee says. “I know but I want you to is that ok?” Leighanne says. Baylee shrugs and goes in the bathroom to change into his jammies and brush his teeth. When Baylee comes out Leighanne is waiting in his room. Baylee gets his teddy-bear Nick gave him and crawls into bed. Leighanne pulls the covers up and tucks him in tightly. “Do you need anything sweetheart?” Leighanne asks. “Can you plug my night light in and close the door please?” Baylee asks. Leighanne nods and plugs the night light in and closes the door. As soon as she's sure that Baylee is asleep she calls her dealer and invites him over.

 After a couple of hours Leighanne is wasted on the bed. Nilbog and her guards crawl from under the bed and out of the closet. “What the fuck?” Leighanne says not believing what she's seeing. “You are undeserving of the life you have and now you will pay for the pain you have caused those in your life.” Nilbog says pointing at Leighanne. “Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?” Leighanne asks. She reaches for the phone to call for help but the guards grab her and start to drag her into the closet. She struggles and calls out for Baylee. Baylee hears the screams and does what his uncle Nick told him and hugs the teddy bear tightly. Nilbog goes into Baylee's room being sure to stay in the shadows. “She will not bother you again, sleep in peace young one.” Nilbog says before vanishing back into the underworld. A calm comes over Baylee and he falls asleep.

The next morning he wakes up and goes in the living room looking for Leighanne but doesn't find her. He goes in her room and see that the bed is made and there's a tray with cocaine on it. He calls 911 and tells the police that his mom is gone and he's there alone. After he calls the police he calls his daddies. Brian, AJ and Nick arrive a few minutes after the police. “ Baylee, What happened baby?” Brian ask as he enters the room. “ I don't know daddy I woke up  and she was gone.” Baylee say running to his daddies.

“Sir who was he suppose to be with?” Officer Monson ask. “My ex-wife, she has temporary custody of him.” Brian says. “We asked him if he knew where she could have gone and he says the monsters took her.” Office Monson say. “We also found an ounce of powder cocaine doe she have a drug problem or would that belong to someone else that would be staying here.” Officer Monson says. “ She has a drug problem and as far as we know she was suppose to be alone.” AJ says. The officer takes their contact information before allowing them to leave with Baylee.

 

Nick drives as Baylee's clinging to both AJ and Brian in the backseat. “The monster came in my room and said She will not bother you again, sleep in peace young one what does that mean?” Baylee asks. “I don't know locoboy.” AJ says kissing Baylee's head.

They arrive back home where everyone is waiting to find out what was going on. Baylee opens the door and runs in. Anne and Harold Sr. engulf him in a tight hug. The entire family circle around him giving him hugs and kisses. Kevin pulls away from the group and goes over to Nick and pulls him into a bear hug. “Thank you.” Kevin says. “Your welcome Kev I can't breathe.” Nick says. Kevin tightens his hug. “ I love you.” Kevin says. “ I love you too but I can't breathe.” Nick says. “No I really love you.” Kevin say not letting go of Nick. Jerald turns and looks at his brother. “You're still in love with him.” Jerald says. Kevin lets go of Nick and turns to face his brother. “Yeah, but you don't have to worry about it I'm not trying to come between you.” Kevin says before walking out the door. Nick looks at Jerald then at everyone else. “I love you Jerald, I had no idea he was still in love with me.” Nick says.

End Notes:
Thank you to all my readers.
Chapter 31 by trubsbfan79
 

Chapter 31

As everyone continued to celebrate Baylee's return Kevin goes home and packs his bags and leaves.

He didn't know exactly where he was going to go but he knew that he couldn't stay there. He drove for a couple of hours before stopping and getting something to eat. As he walked into the little down home restaurant he feels at ease for the first time in a long time.

“Welcome to Madea's Kitchen. I'm Kelly I'll be your waitress for the evening.” Kelly says leading Kevin to a small table in a corner. “ What would you like to drink?” Kelly asks. “I'll have a cup of coffee and a coke please.” Kevin says. “A double shot of caffeine rough day?” Kelly asked. “Yeah you could say that.” Kevin says. She smiles and goes to get his drinks. He looks at his cell phone and sees that Tim has called several times. He turns his cell phone off deciding that he needs a break from family right now. Kelly returns with his drinks. “What would you like to eat?” Kelly asks. “ I don't know what's good?” Kevin asks. “Well today we have a rib special that comes with endless ribs and two large sides with a drink.” Kelly says. “That sounds really good um for my sides I'd like baked beans and coleslaw please.” Kevin says with a smile. He watched her walk away to go place his order.

“God she's beautiful.” Kevin says to himself. He looks around at the little restaurant and thinks about what's going on in his life at the moment. Everyone seems to be happy and he's the only one that's not. He deserves to be happy too didn't he? He needs to figure a few things out before he goes back home. Kelly sits his plate in front of him.. “ MM smells great.” Kevin says smiling at Kelly. “If you need anything just holler for me.” Kelly says before walking away. Kevin starts to eat and is taken back to his family reunions when he wnot realltas a boy, He could taste the love that went into making everything. As he was finishing his second platter of ribs Kelly came back. “More ribs?” Kelly asks. “Is there anyway I could get them to go? I'll pay extra if I need to.” Kevin says wiping his mouth. Kelly laughs “What?” Kevin asks. “You have sauce by you eye..” Kelly says as Kevin wipes his face. “I'll go get you a carry out.” Kelly says. Kelly walks back to the kitchen. “You know for a white boy he's pretty sexy.” Kelly says to Madea . “ Yeah he is but he probably doesn't date out side his race like most of the guys around here.” Madea says. Kevin turns his cellphone back on as Kelly brings his to go plate. “ Um Kelly is there a hotel around here? Kevin asks. “ Yeah there's a few back towards the high way. “Kelly says. Kevin nodds as he pays for his food. When she goes to make change for the $100.00 dollar bill he gave her he puts two more down with a note “Keep the change.”

 

Chapter 32 by trubsbfan79
 

Chapter 32

Kevin gets back in his car and heads back towards the highway in search of a hotel. He turns into the first hotel he sees. He pays for two weeks and heads for his room. He turns on his cell phone to check his voice mail when it rings. “Hello?” He answers. “Oh My God where are you?” Tim screams into the phone. “Tim I'm fine what's wrong?” Kevin asks. “We have been worried sick about you Kevin, you haven't been answering any of our calls. Kristin came over here crying saying that your clothes were gone and you didn't leave a note or anything.” Tims says. “Look Tim tell everyone I'm fine I just needed to get away for a little while I need to think. Hold on somebody's on my other line.” Kevin says. He checks the caller Id and sees it's Jerald “ Tim, is Jerald there with you?” Kevin asks. “No he and Nick left like 10 minutes after you did.” Tim says. “Look just tell mom and everybody that I'm fine and I'll talk to them later.” Kevin says before clicking over. “Hello?” Kevin answers “Kevin listen I understand that you dated Nick for a while and you fell in love with him but we're together now and it's time for you to let go, he's in love with me not you.” Jerald says. “Jerald, I am letting go, as much as it pains me to say this but I know that Nick's not in love with me and never was I get it. You don't have to worry about me trying to come between ya'll I would never hurt Nick or you like that. Just know one thing if you ever hurt him in anyway I will forget you are family and I'll do to you the same thing I did to that asshole that hurt Howie, Ask Nick about it.” Kevin says hanging up the phone tossing it on the bed.

Back at Nick's

“He says he's not going to break us up but I'm not sure if I believe him.” Jerald says to Nick. “He won't. I know he's your blood brother but he's also my brother and if Kevin says he's not going to break us up he's not.” Nick says. “What did he do to the guy that hurt Howie?” Jerald asks. “Um he told you about that?” Nick asks. “Well he said that if I ever hurt you He'd do the same thing to me that he did to that guy. I was just wondering what happened and if I should be worried.” Jerald says. “I'm not really sure what happened to the guy all I really know is that Kevin and Alex spend a couple nights in jail and they just got off of probation a couple of months ago.” Nick says. “Do you think Aj will tell me cause Kevin sounded angrier than I've ever heard him before.” Jerald asked. “I doubt it.” Nick says. “Well do you know who the guy was?” Jerald asks. “Yeah it was Marshall Mathers.” “ Wait he's gay?” Jerald asks. “Yeah but he's deep in the closet, when he and Howie were together it was down right scary how cautious Howie had to be. And when Marshall got mad then the slams would come, he'd talk about how he hated gays and everything. He would slap Howie around but Howie would always cover up for him but when he beat him up really bad well that's when Kevin and Alex got into trouble with the cops.” Nick explained “Why didn't we hear anything about it on the news?” Jerald asks. “Well Eminem didn't want people to know he'd gotten beat up by two boy-band member so his P..R people covered it up and so did ours. I mean it was more to protect Howie than anything else I mean he wasn't ready to come out publicly and it would have looked horrible for him if the first public relationship he was in was with a known violent person.” Nick says leaning into Jerald a little. “Yeah I guess I understand.” Jerald says. “So where do you think he is?” Nick asks. “ I don't know where he would go here but in Kentucky he'd go back to the cabin and relax there I just don't know baby.” Jerald says. “ I hope he's ok.” Nick says. “He sounded like he was fine angry but fine.” Jerald says.

Chapter 33 by trubsbfan79
Author's Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Before anyone starts screaming plagerism. Yes I got the meeting in the restuarant idea  from "No matter What." BUt I maded it my own so I don't think I plagerised it but if the authors think I did I'll gladly change it.

 

Chapter 33

Tin looks around at his family. “ This is not right!” He says. Everyone turns and looks at him. “Tim what's not right?” Brian ask. “This, none of this is right, we're suppose to be celebrating as a family and the family isn't complete. Am I the only person that sees how fucked up this all is? I'll explain it to you ok. My baby brother just left because he's in love with one of his best friends who is dating his brother. We don't even know where Kevin is, he says he's fine but hell how can he be? Does this not concern anyone but me?!” Tim says breaking down. “I'm going to find my little brother and bring him home.” Tim says before walking out of the house. Everyone looks around in shock. Tim gets into his car and leaves. He calls Kevin. “Hello?” Kevin answers. “ Kevin, where are you? I'm coming to get you.” Tim says. “Tim you don't have to come get me I'm fine.” Kevin says. “I don't care I'm coming to get you now tell me where you are damn it Kevin.” Tim says. “Tim, really I'm fine I'll be back in a couple of days.” Kevin says looking around his room. “KEVIN SCOTT RICHARDSON, tell me where you are or I swear I'll call the police and have them track you down.” Tim screams. “Alright, Alright I'm in a little town East of San Diego called FaireField. I'm in the Howard Johnson Room 223.” Kevin says. “I'll see you in a little while, stay there I mean it Kevin.” Tim says. “I will Tim I promise.” They hang up. Kevin looks around his room and decides to pack his bags because from Tim's tone he's going back to L.A. Whether he wants to or not. A couple of hours later Tim pulls into the parking lot of the Howard Johnson. He gets out and goes up to Kevin's room, knocks on the door. Kevin comes to the door and steps aside for Tim to come inside. As Kevin closes the door Tim pulls him into a tight hug. Kevin breaks down in his older brothers embrace. “ What have I done that I can't find love or happiness. I mean how can I sing about it if I don't know it?” Kevin says pulling away from Tim. “You'll find it and when you do all this will be so far in the past you won't even remember being with anyone but her.” Tim says. “What if it's a guy?” Kevin asks. “Same thing.” Tim says smiling. “You ready to go?” Tim asks. Kevin just nods and grabs his bags. “I'm starved is there a place to eat around here or do we have to go back to the city?” Tim asks. A huge smile spreads across Kevin face. “What?” Tim ask. “Here take my bag to your car and follow me in your car.” Kevin says walking to his car. Tim shrugs but does at his baby brother asks.

They drive to Madea's. Tim parks beside Kevin and gets out. “How the hell did you find this place Kev?” Tim asks. “I honestly don't know.” Kevin says. Kevin smiles at his brother and follows him inside. “Welcome to Madea's.” Kelly says as she looks up at Kevin and for the first time looks into his emerald eyes. “Well welcome back.” She says as she smiles at Kevin. “Thank you.” Kevin says his eyes never leaving hers. Tim looks at the two of them and smiles. Looks like he may have found it. Tim thinks to himself. “Are you going to seat them or stare at him all day?” Madea calls from the kitchen. “Yeah, Um this way.” Kelly says snapping out of the trance she was in. She seats them at a table close to the front. Kevin sits so that he can watch her coming and going. “Um what would you like to drink?” Kelly ask looking into Kevin's eyes again. “I'll have a coke please. “ Kevin says. She writes on the pad never taking her eyes off of Kevin. “I'll have a bottle of ketchup please.” Tim says. “A bottle of ketchup right.” Kelly say.

Tim shakes his head and reaches over and puts his hand in Kevin's face pushing his younger brother's head. “Hey stop that. “ Kevin says looking at his brother. “Hell I had to do something before I have to drink a bottle of ketchup.” Tim says. “ What?” Kevin says looking at Tim. Kelly looks away. “Hi, I'm Tim and the man you're staring at is my baby brother Kevin, now before you go back to fantasizing about having his kids can I please get a sweet tea.” Tim says smiling at her. Kelly blushes and takes his order and walks away to get their drinks. “Tim!, why would you say that.?” Kevin says. “What?, Kevin I ordered a bottle of ketchup for crying out loud and I have no doubt in my mind that she would have brought it to me with a freaking straw. Give me something to write with.” Tim says. Kevin gives him a Sharpie.”You really do carry one of these around with you.” Tim says. Tim hands it back to him as Kelly brings their drinks. “Your coke and sweet tea.” She says setting the drinks down. “You forgot my ketchup.” Tim says smiling. “Um do you know what you'd like ?” Kelly asks. “Do you still have the ribs?” Kevin ask blushing. “Yeah.” Kelly say smiling. “We'll have the ribs please.” Kevin says pointing to Tim. “How do you know that's what I want I can make my own choices.” Tim protested. “ You want the ribs Tim.” Kevin says. Kelly walks away shaking her head.

The brothers sit and talk while they wait for their food. “I think he might be interested in you Kelly” Madea says. “Yeah but he has a wedding ring on Madea.” Kelly says. “It could be an old ring that he just can't bear to take off, or that he hasn't found the right woman to make him want to take it off.” Madea says. “What's his name anyway?” Madea asks. “Kevin.” Kelly says as a sigh escapes before she knows it. “Well take them their food and please take Kevin some extra napkins this time.” Madea says with a laugh. Kelyy laughs as she takes their food out to them.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8432