Choices by Nikki P
Summary: One bad mistake is all it takes to change a person's, or this case 2 people's lives forever. Is forgiving and forgetting really that easy? Later down the road they're faced with that very question. Can one forgive himself? Can the other forgive who hurt and tore her life apart? What happens when fate reunites them in the most unusual circumstances?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 15214 Read: 34097 Published: 05/21/07 Updated: 11/14/07
Chapter 18 by Nikki P

I know I've been missing in action  but I am alive. I've been under a lot of stress lately, between school, and other much more personal issues. With everything going on, I haven't been able to really concentrate on this story. Usually I can type out a chapter rather quickly, but I haven't been able to produce more than a few sentances of the next chapter. I guess I have a severe case of writers block that has accompanied the stress. I'm going to put this story of "official" hiatus, but I'm hoping to make it up to you all around Christmas :-)

There is some good news, I suppose, that has branched from the chaos that has consumed my life hehe...but I'm going to wait and surprise you all later.

I really hope you understand and continue reading when I update again.

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone

Nikki P

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8465