Kiss the rain by Ryanna
Summary: she left home and ran away, she hoped they would notice her
but then would they?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 8633 Read: 31700 Published: 06/06/07 Updated: 01/11/08

1. Chapter 1 by Ryanna

2. Chapter 2 by Ryanna

3. Chapter 3 by Ryanna

4. Chapter 4 by Ryanna

5. Chapter 5 by Ryanna

6. Chapter 6 by Ryanna

7. Chapter 7 by Ryanna

8. Chapter 8 by Ryanna

9. Chapter 9 by Ryanna

10. Chapter 10 by Ryanna

11. Chapter 11 by Ryanna

12. Chapter 12 by Ryanna

13. Chapter 13 by Ryanna

14. Chapter 14 by Ryanna

15. Chapter 15 by Ryanna

16. Chapter 16 by Ryanna

17. Chapter 17 by Ryanna

Chapter 1 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:
Hello...
Can you hear me
Am I getting through to you

Hello...
Is it late there
Is there laughter on the line
Are you sure you’re there alone
Cuz i'm
Trying to explain
Something's wrong
You just don't sound the same

Kiss the rain
Whenever you need me
Kiss the rain
Whenever I’m gone too long
If your lips feel lonely and thirsty
Kiss the rain
And wait for the dawn
she watched the clock on the wall ticking, she wanted to finish this chapter of her life, she gazed at it counting the seconds and watched.

As she heard her fathers clock announcing the time, she counted.
One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
elevin
twelve


She opened her closet and pulled her bag.

It was the time she would leave everything to go and hunt her own dream.

Starting this minute she was eighteen,she could use her fund and better than all of the things her parents won't be able to stop her.

She couldn't believe herself when she convinced her father to sign the papers giving her access to her fund, she wasn't supposed to have the money until she truns 21, but now she would use it and run away, she slowly tiptoed out of her room, she looked at her parents bedroom door, quitely placed a kiss there and climbed down the stares.

She placed an envilope on the fridge, and went out of the door.

She only carried her most important belongings, her laptop and because she was smart she thought, she took her official papers with her, her passport, her ID her driving liecens, she didn't keep anything behind nothing but her pictures to her parents.
Chapter 2 by Ryanna
"Hello,,,, hi there Stacy, I know it is late, listen to me and shut up, I left home, I am going to LA, and listen tell my parents not to look for me alright!"

She told her firend so and hung the phone , left the booth and went inside the bus station, she slowly went to the ladies restroom.

In there she took a black wig out of her bag, and placed the coloured contact lenses she bought and left.

She waited there until the lady announced that her bus was about to leave, she stood up and headed there, not looking back or shedding a tear.

****************

He opened his eyes and looked around to figure what the time was.
the clock showed that is was about 9 am, it was a sunday but he hated to wake up late, his first job was to wake that lazy daughter, it was her birthday and he wondered how he'd enjoy it with her.
he opened her bedroom's door and nothing was there, the bed was tidy and the room was silent , something felt odd, her CD collection seemed to be missing couple of CD's.

He was trying to figure out, when his girl woke up and cleaned her room, when his wife came in a hurry and showed him the letter she found.

She ran a way , she was not coming back
Chapter 3 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:
sorry for the delay, I am struggeling with Idea's hope to hear from you
She stepped out of the bus, her ride wasn't that great, as a matter of a fact it was the worst ride she had ever been in, it was so uncomfortable.

She went to the young clerk on the information desk.
"Excuse me, how can I get to Lexington?" she asked
He looked at her and smiled
"Well you can wait the bus or you can rent a car and go through rout 87, but it would take you some time to get there"

She sat on the bench waiting for the bus, she didn't know how long would it take.

**************************

"Morning Mrs. Richardson"
"Morning Alison, how are you today?" Ann Richardson asked
"Well, I am fine little bet scared yet fine, you know it is first time for me to play in public it is scary" Alison told her

Ann only smiled "You shouldn't be, you are talented and you have a great voice, I know that every one would love it, just relax, Oh my son would come today with his friends, I'll let him watch you, they might give you a piece of advice."

"Oh Mrs. Richardson that is nice of you, but I am going to play with a rock band tonight I bet you son and his friends would hate my type of music, yet they are welcome."

Alison garbed her jacket and her guitar, kissed the old lady and went out of the room.
She has been living with her for the past couple of years, she was glad to stay with someone so special after the accidental death of her parents, she was happy and even though she was at a time crazy she never disappointed that lady who took care of her.
Chapter 4 by Ryanna
It was a busy place and every one was waiting for the new band to start playing, a group of five men came in, the manager went straight to them, with a huge wide smile on his face.
"I should have known that you would be here, your mom called and told me you are coming but I wasn't that sure"

After shaking his hands with all of them he led them to a privet booth near the stage, then he introduced the waitress.

"This is Bianca, she will serve you through the night, she is one of the best of our staff."

As the lady approached she looked at them and smiled, "Never crossed my mind that I would be helping you backstreet boys!" she smiled while commenting.

Nick couldn't help it but he noticed that she had a strange accent in her words, and as the rest smiled back at her and Kevin started ordering, he took a deep look at her.
She was about 5.5 ft. she had a black hair and fairly skin complexion, but the most amazing thing about her that she would for sure beat snow-white with those green eyes. She looked young, he couldn't help not asking "wonder how old you are?"
She looked at him then leaned to the table, "between you and me, I am 19 but no one here has to know, I am not drinking that is for sure."

As she brought back the drinks she saw her friend Alison standing there, talking with Kevin, along with her were the rest of the band, she was happy for Alison, she knew that it was her night to shine, but as she was about to leave she couldn’t help not to witness the tragedy that was about to happened.

It was when one of the people standing next to the booth decided to pick the chair , and Alison fill with all her body on the floor.

Bianca rushed to her friend, it was not the right place or timing, their turn would be up in less than 5 minutes.

As she helped her friend back she was not ready to go up that stage, she realized that Alison wouldn't be able to play music, she might be able to sing but not to hold the guitar and play, the band needed a guitarist as soon as possible.

She looked around, and thought, 'Ok Bi,as if any one would really notice, but a friend in need is a friend indeed'

She excused the five guys sitting and waiting thier drinks, held one of the guitars and went up the stage.
Chapter 5 by Ryanna
She sat on the wooden chair and coughed in the mike, a stupid habit she admitted to her self but she was about to do a thing she has never done before, singing publicly.

She smiled as she realized that Nick was still gazing at her.

"Well Hi there folks, you know me Bianca, and I know you are all waiting for Alison to show up, a little accident happened back there and she well be out in five minutes, but we are here to entertain you, so this is going to be a song I haven't heard in a while, hope you won't kill me." She brought the guitar to her lap and started brushing the strings, for a moment everyone felt shocked for the song she has started playing was nothing but Hotel California, something about the way she played caught the guys' ears and eyes, she wasn't only a pretty face after all, she was a talented person.
The band on the back started finally helping her realizing the song she was about to sing.
Then she started singing , closing her eyes and looking at no one, thinking about nothing:

'On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year, you can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she
got the Mercedes Benz
She got a lot of pretty, pretty
boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain,
'Please bring me my wine'
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit
here since nineteen sixty nine'
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place , Such a lovely face
They're livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers ,
They gathered for the feast , They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave!

As she played the final notes she opened her eyes to look at the people, she wondered didn't they like her song? It was something strange to hear nothing from them, but as she did open her eyes, she released that even the band members weren't the same, Nick was somehow on the drums, AJ was holding the bas guitar, and Kevin was on the keyboards, she didn't expect this coming, she said her thank you, and rushed down the stage.

It was too much revealing for her, she shouldn't have played that song, but she did, she was little bet shaken when she saw her boss along with Kevin entering the backstage.

"Bianca! You never told me you are such a talented person!" said to her Ross the owner of the club.
Before she even manages to say a word, she heard Kevin asking Ross to leave, she looked at him.

As Ross left the room, Kevin looked at her firmly, she didn't expect him to look this way, it scared her.

"Who are you?" he asked her
Chapter 6 by Ryanna

"Who are you?" he asked her, it shocked her to hear such a question

"My name is Bianca, and I just can't understand your concern Mr., Richardson."
She saw his shaken his head with amazement, she didn't know what to say or why is he doing this.

"Who taught you this? The way you played Hotel California?" he asked her.
Bianca smiled; she should have expected this question.

"Well I lived with a nice lady called Rita, for the last year, she loved this song and she taught me, she said it reminded her with her great cool teen years."

"Rita taught you? I never thought that she still play it."

"Well she did , I have to continue my work now, excuse me"

Some how this sudden meeting ended up well, Bianca had to go back to her work, and finish her crazy day.

All through that night, people were greeting her, complementing her voice and talent. She wasn't comfortable with it but the costumer is always right.

As the night was still being early, Nick and AJ started entertaining the people coming in, and trying to have some dates for later in the week.

Brian knew that his cousin was absent minded and it wasn't right, he didn't like the way he was turning to be.

"Howie, can you bring us a refill." Brian suggested, and Howie being as sweet and cool didn't mind that at all.

"So what is it Kevin? What is going on with you?" Brian said, he was determined to know the truth.

Kevin gazed to his cup and sighed before drinking what left in it with a single shoot.

"We are breaking up" said Kevin

"What?" said Brian trying not to raise his voice.

"Things are not going on very well between us Brian I can't help it but we are having huge disagreement almost every day and it is impossible to go on like this."

"How did this start Kev. I thought you were happy, when did this happened."

"Remember that interview. The one everyone assumed we are expecting a child after it?"

Brian could only nod as he started to realize the reason behind his cousin's misery

"Well after that interview we had a fight. Brian I am not ready to have a child, I will never be ready to have a child."

Kevin told his cousin not being able to continue since howie was back with the refill.

On the other hand Nick was trying his best to catch one girl's eyes, Bianca, he wasn't sure that she was someone that could hang on with him but he felt like they could make a good couple, and it seemed to him that Kevin was impressed by her talent.

Why not he thought of making her just a great friend and maybe introducing her to other people, she can be the next star.

AJ's was helping himself in the pup, knowing that he can't drink didn't mean he cant flirt with the girls around and he was enjoying it to the max.



Chapter 7 by Ryanna

Bianca was about to finish her work, it was about the time she would go home, it was an amazing night filled with unexpected events, but she took one look at the stage, where Alison was now playing her songs, she felt proud of her friends, especially Alison, for she has managed to survive the loss of her parents and now she is ready to face the world.

"Yanca, go and have some rest"

 

Bianca looked at the person who was talking to her, it was Ross, he always seemed to know when she needed help, and she thanked god that he knew.

"I am ok Ross, I only have five more minutes then I'll go home, so rest is coming" she smiled to him, while taking another tray of orders.

"Plus I have to take this one to the Alison, bet they are thirsty "

Ross looked at her, not fully convinced that she is ok, "this would be your last service tonight girl, then rest wash up and go home" he ordered her, she smiled at him and gave him a sweet wink then headed to the stage.

As her friend finished her song, Alison went to Bianca who was standing between the stage and the boys table.

"Alison you have a great voice, as always you are the star" she told her friend
"Gosh look who is talking, when did you learn to sing like this girl? You amazed half of the people around here, Hotel California! You rock" Alison replied

Alison also noticed that Bianca was turning little pale, and her hands were starting shaking little, as if she had cold.

OH GOSH, thought Alison she hurried and pulled a chair from near by, as Bianca finally was trying to catch her breath. She didn't know that it was AJ's chair the one he was about to set on, she wanted her friend to have rest ASAP.

AJ looked rather unhappy for stealing his chair, he was almost going to hit the floor but couldn't help not noticing that Brian was leaving the table in hurry too.

*******************

"Is everything ok?" Brian asked the two girls, as Bianca's breathing was slowing down.
"Yeah I think so" Bianca told Brian, that was the last thing she needed to have another person knowing that she had that stupid default in her heart, she didn't need this not right now.

"DIDN'T I ASK YOU TO LEAVE!" Alison and Bianca now heard Ross.

As Ross got closer to them, Brian noticed that she was wearing a special bracelet, it was one of those that is given to certain patient , ones who had a serious heart illness a heart defect, she was not ok.

"Where is your medication Bianca?" Brian asked her, she looked at him but didn't say a word.

"Bianca! Do you take any medication?" Alison asked, she looked at her then at Ross, she shook her head.

"I stopped taking it couple of months ago, I am better, I was little bit excited tonight that is all." She continued.

Brian didn't believe what he just heard coming out of her mouth.
"Are you trying to kill yourself then?"

This time it was Kevin's voice the one they heard.

"I don't think she is Kevin, other wise she wouldn't have worn her bracelet, right Bianca?"

"You don't know who it feels to have it all your life and not being able to do a thing, you didn’t have to watch your parent's pity and sadness because of it."

"Bianca, how old are you? Really tell us?" it was AJ who asked her

Ross looked at her and then at the guys, while she stayed silent and hoped that this would end.

Chapter 8 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:
I know this is not a full chapter, but once you read the one after it you'd know why i post it now

"AJ!" Brian looked at his friend wondering what was going on in his head

 

"Brian I mean it, she lied about her sickness, and her best friend is absolutely shocked from it, and look she acts like a child with trust issues."

 

AJ was surprised as he realized the pain that slapped his face. He looked at Bianca who was standing.

 

"That is it" Bianca found the courage to face him, "Who Do you think yourself? I know that I am old enough to take care of myself and you have to start respecting that."

 

She held her self trying to act stronger and pulled herself to the door, she was mad at him, mad at herself for showing her weakness, she was not supposed to show her true emotions and yet, This AJ McLean managed to do so.

 

She pushed the backdoor and started walking in a hurry out of that place, but pain started crossing all over her chest and she was feeling even worst than what she thought.

 

She leaned at the wall and started praying, she wished that all of this pain would fade away.

 

She heard the door being opened, she heard noise being around her, she knew that some how she would end in a hospital, sooner or later.

Chapter 9 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:
hey if you read this chapter earlier, read it again I added couple of words here and there.

Kevin looked at the cup of coffee that was placed in front of him, he looked to see his cousin there, holding another one for himself.
"I didn't expect you to wait here all night long!" Brian said

"I don't know it is something about her, well just made me like I should stay."

"Kevin I know that it is one of your ways to escape, would you mind telling me what is it on your mind?"

He looked at his cousin, he should have shared his secret long time ago, yet he made a promise not to tell, and now it is eating him alive.

"What has been going on with you and Kris, don't you love each other, well it is not that hard, I know sometime you think you are not ready but believe me being a father is one of the greatest things Kevin."

"Brian, the thought of being a father made me like this, I am a lousy father, I can't be any good parent" Kevin told his cousin, he was emotional, he was thinking about the encounter he had before with Rita, his once good old best friend.

She was there since Ross called her telling her that they had to take Bianca to the hospital, as he saw her she was looking the same yet she acted as a total stranger, she must hate him after all these years, it has been over 18 years since he saw her last time, and it was not a happy moment when they met last time.

She looked at him, straight in his eyes, she still blaming him, but then they only shared those looks then she started looking for the doctor to talk with him.


Brian was still looking into his cousins face unable to understand the mixed emotions that were showing there, how could a great guy such as Kevin be convinced that he is a bad parent, why would he do that, both him and Kristin were the greatest couple ever existed but now, he was wondering about the reasons that changed his cousin.

He excused himself and started walking out of the hospital, he picked his phone and dialed a number, after couple of times ringing the lady answered.

"Hello"

"Hey there Kris this is Brian"

"OH Brian, is everything ok? Is Kevin Ok?" he could hear her being worried

"yeah everything is ok, I wanted to talk to you , I couldn't help not to notice that Kevin wasn’t himself lately, and we actually talked and he told me that … well he told me you had a fight the other day, is everything ok with you?"

"Brian" he heard her calling his name with a sigh, she was sad from what they had, "It is nothing.... really.... you know I want to start having a family and he is busy all the time working at the JWR and all the charity business, along side recording and composing music yet never caring about us, I sometimes wonder why he acts like being a parent would kill him… he is always telling me lame excuses Brian, why can't we have children" he could her that she was about to cry, he wasn't sure how to answer such a question himself, but he knew that something has to be done.

"Kris, can you be here with us? I think we both can make it through."

"Brian I am not sure if he wants me to be with him, he just left me here after I told him we are expecting a baby, why should he do such a thing?"

"I'll talk to him, and then I'll call you ok." he tried to comfort her knowing that it didn't make sense.

Some how though she agreed with him, but he felt that she was not telling him everything nor Kevin was telling him.

Chapter 10 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:
I never did it before adding 2 chapters a day but let's say I was in the mood of writing and that is what I had, thanks Nikky for te reviews 


Kevin was now setting on the porch, he thanked god that Bianca was safe right now, she was in need for some rest, and he left her along with Brian Nick Ross and Rita.

He had to drive back home to check on his mother, he was glad that Alison was helping her.

He closed his eyes and started remembering how his latest fight with Kristen started, it was really a bad one

"How could you tell them we are working on having a baby kris, you know the best we are not ready." He snapped at her as soon as they got in the car.
She looked at him and she was astonished by his reaction.

"Kevin we've been together for over 12 years don't you have this little desire in your heart to be a father?" she asked

"No, we can't have a child not now not ever" he was trying to focus on the road in front of him.

"But Kevin you can't say this not now." She told him tears being formed in her eyes

"What do you mean?" he suddenly pulled the car to the side of the road, and looked at her

"Kris Are you Pregnant?" he asked her

She looked at his eye and she didn’t believe that look that was in his eyes, she felt that he didn't want that baby she was going to have, even though she was still in her early weeks.

"Kris! Are you?" he was demanding to know the answer, she looked at him yet never spoke one single word.

"Please go to the backseat Kris." He asked her, he was like someone trying to keep his anger aside, trying not to reveal all his emotions. That was something she never expected him to do.

"I can take a cab Kevin." She firmly answered him

"You are not going to take a cab" he was trying to order her. She looked at him.

"Watch ME" she said and jumped out of the car, then harried to the nearest cab and disappeared inside it.

Why couldn’t she understand him, why he had to keep face this, he can't afford to be a father not with this huge bad feeling growing inside of him.

He was no good father and he knew that, he had this believe that he could never be like his father; he was there by his side when this painful memory started and he tried to overcome it but it wasn't even half the way to do so, not after seeing Rita, not after seeing the hate in her eyes.

The way she avoided him, the way she was ready to kill him only by looking at him, it was never his fault, he didn't mean to hurt her or her family, it was never his intentions to cause her sister's death; he loved her sister, that girl was his very first, the one he gave his heart to the one he wrote all his songs before meeting Kris, and even though he loved Kris but he still punishing himself daily for his lose was bigger that any other person.

In his heart he needed to see her, to remember her face her smile, and her sweet character.

He couldn't believe that he can't remember half of what he loved about her, he opened his eyes and found himself walking to the attic, pulling down the ladder and climbing.

Chapter 11 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:

Sorry foe being late with this chapter I was just little busy life is great

 


He flipped the pages knowing that her picture wasn't with them as they graduated, but he kept it in this book just to remind himself.

His fingers traced her figure, the way she looked like and how she smiled.

"Tracy I can never forget all the pain you went through, I can never forget it"

His mind went back to those years, he was still at school about 17 years old and she was 16 they loved each other, and they meant the world to each other, they were sure about their future, they wanted to marry, have lots of kids, girls and start musical school together, they were the perfect couple till the day they found out that she was pregnant.

She refused abortion, she refused to give the baby to adoption, she wanted to live with Kevin as much as he wanted, and only he knew the risks that were hanging around every corner, her body wasn't ready for the baby, and she didn't care, she knew that Kevin would be there for her.

But he couldn't be there, when he got to the hospital, it was when he heard the doctor telling his father and her parents that they had to rescue one of them, and that she was gone, it wasn't yet the worst new, also his baby girl was sick, they were told that she might not survive either.
Later that night his father came back with that news that his baby girl was gone too, ever since he knew that he wasn't a good father, he should have stayed with Tracy, he shouldn't have gone to that stupid football game, he shouldn't have left the hospital when his baby girl needed him around, he felt so helpless and fragile at that moment.

As he was about to return his year book to the box he noticed another album that laid there, an album he has never seen before, an album that was not one of his albums.

He opened it and gazed at the pictures it held, it was filled with picture for the same child, black hair, green eyes, little child, she was pretty, her smile her first steps, dates of everything she did, then as he flipped the last of those pages he gazed into the papers that was in front of him.

He found two certificates one was Tracy's death certificate, and the other was his daughter's birth certificate, he didn't know that his father kept it here, he touched her name.

Allison Belle, and his name was there Kevin Scot Richardson, and Tracy Roselle Mcsteavns

His heart ached, he never knew that his dad did give her a name, he always thought that she was buried within her mother's embrace and that the grave did carry only Tracy's name, now he knew his baby had a name, Allison Belle.

As he was about to return the album to the box he froze, how come he found Tracy's Death certificate but never Allison's one.

Did his father give it to rita's parents by mistake, then who is that baby girl in the pictures?

Could it possibly be his daughter, maybe that girl was for one of his father's friends, but then why it was detailed.

Questions jammed into his brain, and he couldn’t find some answers, he locked the box and held the album, he was going to go and ask one person about what he found out, he was going to ask Rita.


Chapter 12 by Ryanna
She heard the announcement for her flight, she had to be somewhere, she had to be with him.

She remembered that long conversation she had with Anne year ago, just before their wedding, she remembered that picture that she saw with her, she was feeling guilty for trying to erase such a memory out of his head, but she was a woman and she wanted to be not only his wife but also the mother of his children.

*************************

"OH… hi!"

He heard her saying after opening the door, she was astonished to see him on the front porch, he looked at her, though she looked pale, her smile was so sweet, he wondered how did they allow her to leave the hospital that soon.

"I was told that you were discharged and I came by to check on you" he told her

"How rude of me, come in, Rita is not here right now, she went to bring some healthy groceries." She smiled as told him then opened the door to let him inter.

He stepped inside and went straight to the setting room, the house was still the same, it didn't change a bit, he allowed himself to set and looked at Bianca as her body fell on the couch

"I was discharged upon my own request as a matter of a fact." She told him
"I hate hospitals and I could stay no longer there, it was killing me." She confessed

"I thought you would be, but I wanted to talk to you about your heart problem." He told her, she looked at him amused.

"Oh I didn't realize you want to talk about that…tell me" she tried to avoid his looks.

"Have you ever considered surgery Bianca?" he asked

"Why should I? I am ok I just have to stop working harder and relax every now and then" she told him

"Your heart was as twice as his normal seize, do you think that it is healthy?" he told her.

"Please, I can take care of myself I just don't need to be lectured about this Brian." She told him, she was getting annoyed by this sudden interference with her life. She was feeling little annoyed and she was not ready for the stress that she was having.

"Then why did you lie about your Age Bianca?" he asked her

He saw that she was feeling distressed, he knelt in front of her and held her hands, "Are you in pain Bianca? Where are your pills?"

She looked at his eyes and couldn't help not to nod, and point to the fireplace.

He helped her lying on the couch, and hurried to bring her the pills.

It took her only couple of more moment to rest from that pain, He was great after all, she didn't have to worry about trusting him.

"I know I should do that surgery and that it is a matter of a life or death, but I can't." she looked at him.

"Would you mind telling me?" he asked while setting next to her.

"My heart condition should be a case that runs in the family, I should have at least one person in my family with that condition, but I don't."

She told him, she couldn't read any of his expressions, "I was adopted when I was a child, my parents told me that I was born here, in Lexington and that my parents live her, I wanted to know them, I want them to know I am fine, I want them to be there for me when I do the surgery, it is not fair to feel like this but that is how I feel." She finished

"I didn't know that you were under that much of stress, but I hope you did find something." Brian asked

"Nope, there is no record of any adoption case here, and I was looking for couples who had babies back then, no success" she told him.

At that point they heard voices of car horns. Brian asked her to rest and went to the door.

He saw his cousin following Rita, she was trying her best to ignore him but he was persistent.

"I really need to talk about that day Rita" Kevin said

"I don't want to talk about anything Kevin, I have had enough pain, wont you stop." She told him

"NO! I have to talk to you about it, We must talk." He nagged

"Kevin what's going on?" Brian asked as both Kevin and Rita Reached the door,

"Your cousin wants to talk about the day Tracy Died and I refuse to do so. When is he going to stop pulling us back into that dark hole, I don't want to be depressed the way my parents were, he killed our lives why he wont stop?" Rita was almost going hysterical.

Brian looked at his cousin and at her, he wasn't sure that he wouldn't prejudge Kevin but he never knew that Kevin was stuck on that memory.

Kevin held Rita by her shoulders, "RITA , She is not dead, she is alive"

"What do you mean Kevin?" she looked at him, was he going crazy? She asked herself

"The baby, my daughter she is not dead, she was never buried along with Tracy she is alive." He looked at her, she didn't want to believe him, after all he was the reason she lost he sister, she hated him for the past 18 years, hate consumed her life, and she wasn’t ready to believe him.

"STOP LYING!"
Chapter 13 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:
had to do some suff here sorry for being late late
She Yelled at him, brian was not aware that Bianca was listening too, he wasn't aware that she heard the argument, but as soon as he heard the voice of her sobs behind him he looked to find her there, he told himself many time that he hated such surprises, but this time was the worst.

Both Kevin and Rita looked at her.

"Are you GLAD now?" Brian told them, "I don't believe your behaviors both of you."

Then went to Bianca, she didn't need all that stress after all.

Rita didn't know what was wrong with her, when ever she was near Kevin she recalled her sister and it made her mad.

But for the sake of Bianca she was ready to compromise and listen to him.

"How could you know that your daughter is alive?" she finally managed to say.

"I didn't find her death Certificate"

"What is that supposed to mean Kevin, of course you would never find her death certificate, because it is here with Tracy's legal papers. DUH" she replied.

Kevin didn’t say anything, he only turned and went inside his car, Rita thought he was leaving, so she continued her walk to enter her house, but before even closing the door she found him again standing in front of her.

"Kevin aren't you sick of this" she told him
He opened the album and held it right in front of her eyes.

He could see how wide her eyes went, she was speechless and he was glad that she was now open to believe him.

"Are you sure that this is her?" she told him, looked at the baby girl who looked almost like her sister.

"I found this in my privet stuff in the attic, detailed pictures and her birth certificate, I found Tracy's death one, and I was looking for hers, I don't know why we weren't told the truth and I don't know who held this secret away from us but I know this is my daughter." He told Rita.

Rita opened the door and allowed him to enter with out saying one word.

"You still didn't answer me, are you sure she is her?"

"Yes, look Alison looks like Tracy, black curly hair and those eyes, yes they are green as mine but look at her mouth her smile, her cheeks everything in this baby looks like Tracy."

"Alison?" Rita asked

"Well it seems that this is her name, Alison Belle Richardson." He told her and flipped the pages to reveal her birth certificate.

Rita held the paper that was lying there, and her eyes were filled with tears, how could this be happening.

She blamed Kevin for her lose, and there he stands next to her, sharing her what he found, she didn't know where to start and what to say.

"Did you know that Tracy wanted to name her Alison Belle?" Rita looked at Him, as he nodded in agreement

"When she told me about that, I looked at her and asked her what if the baby was a boy, and she laughed and told me that she had a feeling that the baby was a girl, I told my father about the name, that I wanted to have her called Alison Belle if it was a girl and Jayden Scot if it was a baby boy" he couldn't help not to wipe the tears that went down his eyes.

**********************

Brian was still setting with Bianca in her room, trying to help her gaining back her balance. She was emotional and he knew that it wasn't right for her.

It didn't take her long to feel that tired and decide to lay down and have some rest.

He looked at her as she slept, then sneaked from the room and went to see what happened between Kevin and Rita, to his surprised they were setting in the foyer, their backs to the wall and watching some photos, he could see the mixture of emotions that was filling them.

"Kevin!" he said "didn't expect you to stay here!" he wondered what happened between those two, just half an hour ago they were fighting and now they were smiling together and crying together.

He took a look at the book that was in Kevin's hands

"Oh how cute baby who is she?" he asked

"That is my baby girl Brian" Kevin answered

Brian looked at his cousin, then at Rita.

"It is not my child Brian, don't look at me that way, this is Tracy's baby, gosh she looks pretty, I wonder who she looks like" Rita finally said

"But I thought your kid and Tracy's didn't make it" Brian commented

"That what we all thought, but apparently my father didn't tell us the truth" Kevin said, he had all the mixture of feelings that he never thought he would have, he was happy to know his baby survived, sad for not knowing about her, Mad that he wasn't there for her.

"But these are baby pictures, she should be like 18 now right? is there any pictures of her now?" asked brian

"There is only these pictures I think they are all through out her first two years, but nothing after that." Kevin said
"What are going to do Kevin?"

"I have to find her first, I must find my baby no matter what." He was sure.

It was a great feeling now that he can find the reason to make him happier.

"I think you should talk to your wife first Kevin, you owe her that much."

Kevin looked at his cousin, he knew that he must do that, but would Kristen understand that, he wasn't sure.
Chapter 14 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:
I am sorry for being late but things are busy around me hope you can handle me being late late late

He was driving a way form her, he didn't to continue the lie he was having, and it was making him going crazy.

He found himself driving to the airport, he reached for his mobile and dialed the number he needed to call his lawyers and then take the very first flight he finds on his way home.

He avoided all the curious eyes that was taking a second look at him, and hurried to take the flight.

He only took off the cap he was wearing when he sat on his seat, he felt glad that he was capable to book a VIP seat, he adjusted his seat and closed his eyes, he was pretending to be asleep he didn't want to drink or eat anything, he wanted to be alone


As the plane was about to reach its destination he was thinking about all the reason that made him doubt, the reasons he was feeling this way, Why can't he see himself as a perfect father? How can't he see anything but the fake image he showed? He couldn't believe the hypocrite he became, asking his brothers to take charge of their own responsibility yet he never did that.

He opened his wallet and looked at the picture of him holding her, they was happy but why did all of this ended? How was he supposed to tell everyone the truth?

Her smile was as sweet as ever and he was feeling bad that in their last couple of months she turned out to hate him, he should have told her the truth earlier.


*************************************

Brian took his seat next to Kevin and he was still feeling little bet awkward to ask about the whole situation that happened just half an hour ago, he was glad that Bianca was resting; she would have had a heart attack from all this stress.

He took the book that Kevin put on the backseat and started flipping the pages, he thought that Kevin would mind such a thing but the later was concentrating on nothing else but to drive home fast safe and start looking and searching for his girl.

As Brain gazed a lot into the pictures and the birth certificates he looked at Kevin and didn't know how could he miss such a thing, the girl that lived with his aunt, the one who took care of her, and they watched at the club, even though she is not black-heard girl but people do change the color of their hair a lot, she might be her.

"Kevin, the lady staying with your Aunt Anne, isn't she called Alison?" Brian asked, he wasn't surprised by his cousin's reaction, as he all the sudden stopped the car.

"She is called Allison, why are you asking?" Kevin was feeling suspicious was he closer that he thought?

"You know your mom is a great person but I didn't expect her to... you know... take care of someone else's daughter, even if she was an orphan she could have helped her but not allowed her to stay permanently with her, don't you think it is more that a coincidence?" Brian told his cousin still holding the book tight.
Chapter 15 by Ryanna
As Kevin was parking his car he noticed that a cab was driving near to the family house, he stood wondering who would come by using such a way.

It didn't take him lots of waiting, still holding his precious in his hands, he watched the car stopping and realized that it was his wife in it, he looked at her as she stepped out of the car and the driver helped her with her bags, he didn't move a muscle he didn't dare to move a muscle. She looked even more beautiful than the last time he saw her, for the very first time he realized that maybe it is the best way to start a new page in his life, after all his reasons of being a bad parent was fading and if he looked hard maybe hiring the right privet detective he would find her even before this baby is born.


She looked at him, he was staring at her in a way that reminded her with the days she was still engaged to him, before they even think about a date of being married and it was something they have missed for a while, she knew that it has been over a month since she saw him last time but she was wondering if he was still mad, she didn’t know how would he react after seeing her in front of him.
******************

As the plane landed in its destination he wondered about it, where would he find her, would she find her way to the place she was supposed to be, he sat on one of the plastic seats and opened a brown file he was holding, there was one name there that started all this chaos one name that made his baby mad at him, Richardson, Jerald Richardson.
In his mind he wished that this man would have days filled with misery after all even though he gave them the most adorable child they ever taken care off, he always gave them a lot of heart ache to deal with.
Chapter 16 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:

hey there  QUICKIE SMAALLL UPDATE, sorry for being late but as everyone around I have exams with twist of worst parts too, never the less here is a quickie hope you like it.

 

PS.marie thanks for your feed back feel free to contact me on my email, and hope you forgive my late updates, I have 5 exams this week 3 of them on the same day and I am working hard here, that is all.


He entered the family house holding his wife's bag in one hand and in the other he kept holding the book closer to him, he didn't say a word to his wife but as his eyes met her, it seemed that she knew he was holding some news to tell her, so she followed him without saying a word.

His mother wasn't at home neither was Alison, his mind kept making logical assumptions, what if she was his daughter, would it all be alright, would she accept him, she is talented and she can be one good Richardson.

"Kevin is everything alright?" Kristin Finally said he looked at her while climbing the stairs; he stopped for seconds then continued climbing without answering her.

She followed him and managed to get by and stand in front of him, she looked at him.

"Now you have to tell me what's going on with you, you have never been like this before Kevin, I know that you didn't want the child I am carrying but you can't stop me from having it, tell me, do you think that I am repulsive, do you hate me now I am having your child, our child! I have always loved you, I never doubted your decisions but now you are extremely selfish, and I am not giving the babe away."

She managed to tell him what was on her mind without breaking into tears, she didn't know before that she had the strength to face him, but she did.

She turned around and started climbing the stairs she wanted to run to their room, she knew where it was and she didn't want to speak to him anymore.

But just as she was couple of steps to the top she was about to lose her balance, she heard a loud bang, then she felt his strong arms holding her closely.

"Kris! Don't run up the stairs, I can't bear losing another child, not this one too." He told her.

She gazed into his eyes, she didn't know what to say or what to tell him, he was concerned after all about the baby she was carrying, but he needed to explain more to her.

"You can't lose another Child?" she asked him, she didn't want to sound doubtful, after all he was a hotshot, he was well known , he could have been with a lot of girls around the world, once her mother in law told her that Kevin had lots of relationship scares that made it almost a miracle to see him getting married, would that be what she meant back then? Kristin questioned.

Chapter 17 by Ryanna
Author's Notes:

I know it has been long, but i was dying out of idea's here, hope this one triggers more of them

 

 

She could feel the breaths of her husband lying behind her, his arms surrounding her, she knew that for him, it was the only way to protect their unborn baby, but for her it was time to reflect. 

Earlier that evening he confessed his worst nightmare to her, he told her about his child, he told her about the girl he used to date at high school, that she was pregnant with their child and that he thought he had lost both of them long time ago. 

 

He showed her the pictures of that baby girl , and hoped that she would understand his fears. 

For a second she wanted to shout that she didn't understand his fears, she could have helped him long time ago, she wanted to be the mother of all his children no matter what was the past, yet she couldn't have prejudged him, after all it wasn't his fault, but then it was the way he looked so delicate, so happy so helpless, and the way he traced the pictures with his finger tips, she knew that Kevin has been ready for too long to be a father but he was too scared to confront his demons. 

 

She wanted to find that girl, she knew that the only way to welcome their baby right was to help Kevin realize that he is a great father. 

 

As she adjusted herself on the pillow she heard his voice, "Honey! Are you still awake?' she heard him whispering. She took a breath before answering him.

"Yeah , I am…. I am just anxious, I want us to find your daughter , you know I want her to be here when this kid comes to life "  She told him gazing into his eyes. 

 

Throughout the darkness of the room she couldn’t see the color of his eyes, but she saw his eyes shining, he was trying to think before doing anything and she loved that look that he had.  

 

"You know,,, I am glad that you feel this way, I know that I was harsh before and that I did hide lots of facts from you but I was hurt." He told her, he wanted that burden of his shoulders. 

"Kevin, I don't want you to think this way again, yes I was hurt, yes we lost that connection for a while but I don't think it is better to act this way don't you think it is better to move on!?" she asked him. Silent fill between them for a moment before she heard him humming his agreement

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8481