Soul Mates by fussy711
Summary: A fan fiction where true love finds itself and neither Nick nor Jennifer believe in a soul mate.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: No Word count: 49116 Read: 53888 Published: 08/27/07 Updated: 09/23/08
Chapter 19 by fussy711

Chp 19

Veronica's Date

 

 

As soon as Veronica stepped outside, she seen a limo waiting for her but AJ was no where in sight. The only person that greeted her was the driverof the limo, he opened the door for her. Once she climbed inside the limo, she was greeted by a gorgeous man with huge brown eyes and a gorgeous smile. "Hey, I thought you didn't come," she said smiling at him. "Now why on earthy wouldn't I? Besides I wanted to surprise you," he said leaning in to kiss her. The kiss grew passionately and deeper. "I've missed you too," Veronica said laughing almost reading his mind. AJ just looked into her eyes and kissed her again. "Well you are just full of surprises tonight," she said trying to catch her breath. "Oh we've only just begun, the night is still young baby," AJ said.

All of a sudden the limo stopped, AJ got out and then helped Veronica out. They were at a five-star restaurant over-looking the ocean. They headed inside, the place was imaculate. There were chandeliers hanging everywhere. "Hello Mr. Mclean. Right this way to your table sir," said the waiter. "Wow, they know you by name," Veronica said surprisingly. "Baby, everyone knows my name. It comes with the territory," he said jokingly.

They were taken to a table that was lit only by candlelight and the moonlight hitting the ocean (their table was by the window). AJ pulled out Veronica's chair for her to sit down, then he went to go take his seat. "Wow, this is gorgeous. I can't believe you did this all for me," Veronica said looking into AJ's eyes. "Well you deserve it. I really care about you more than anything," AJ said staring into Veronica's eyes. "Awe that's sweet, thanks baby. I care so much for you as well," she said trying to hold back the tears. "Awe don't cry. I hate to see beautiful gorgeous women cry," he said getting up to come and comfort her. "I don't mean to, it's just that that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me before," she said wiping the tears from her eyes. "Well I meant everyword," he said leaning in to kiss her. By this time, their food was brought out to them. They both ate gazing into each other's eyes. After they were finished, AJ decided to order some dessert. He ordered strawberry cheesecake. When the dessert came back, AJ scooted his chair next to Veronica and they fed each other dessert.

After they were finished with dinner, they both decided to walk along the beach for a little while. They were walking in each other's arms in the moonlight when AJ all of a sudden stopped. He turned to look at Veronica. "You look absolutely amazing tonight, as always. I have something to ask you but, I'm not sure how to ask it," AJ said nervously. "Go ahead and ask away babe," Veronica said grabbing his hands trying to comfort him. "Ok well, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Ever since I met you, I fell in love at frist sight of you. And we have been spending a lot of time together. I can't picture myself without you. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, would you come and be by my side from now on?" AJ asked waiting paitently for her to answer. "Wow AJ! I don't know what to say. I too, can't see myself without you. So, I guess my answer is yes. Yes I will come and be by your side always," Veronica said happily trying to hide her tears, again. "Oh my god, you have made me the happiest man alive. I was hoping you would say that. That's why I went and got you something today," AJ said pulling out a long black box. He opened the box for her to see. "Wow baby. You didn't have to get me anything. All I need is you," she said with her eyes opened wide. "Well yea same here but, I wanted to show you how much I love you," AJ said taking out the necklace and putting it around her neck. After he fastened it, he lightly kissed her neck. Veronica could feel chills going up her spine with just the touch of his lips. "I love it," she said stunned at what AJ just said. "What's wrong? You have a puzzled look on your face," AJ asked. "Nothing, it's just you said that you loved me. I've been waiting what seems like forever for you to say that," Veronica said smiling at him. "Well it's true. I do love you so much," AJ said. "Awe, I love you too," she said. At that moment, they shared a passionate kiss.

The decided to head back to my place since it was getting pretty chilly outside. On the way back to my place, AJ and Veroncia made out in the limo the whole way. When they opened the front door, they could tell we were back already. All of the lights were on and my stuff was on the bar. "Well she must of said yes to him," AJ said laughing softly. They heard moaning coming from my bedroom. They both looked at each other and smiled. "What do you mean she must of said yes to him? Did Nick propose ot her?" Veronica asked trying to get the details out of AJ. "I'll let her tell you tomorrow morning," AJ said. "Don't want to ruin her surprise," he continued. "Oh ok," she said. "Besides we have a surprise for them as well," AJ said leaning and kissing her deeply. Veronica moaned during the kiss and AJ picked her up and carried her off into the bedroom.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8595