I will be there by chaotic
Summary:

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you,
as you are to them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

*Not the best summary (its short and sweet) but it fits well with the story…Read and Review*


Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: No Word count: 27245 Read: 40238 Published: 09/07/07 Updated: 04/07/09

1. Chapter 1 by chaotic

2. Chapter 2 by chaotic

3. Chapter 3 by chaotic

4. Chapter 4 by chaotic

5. Chapter 5 by chaotic

6. Chapter 6 by chaotic

7. Chapter 7 by chaotic

8. Chapter 8 by chaotic

9. Chapter 9 by chaotic

10. Chapter 10 by chaotic

11. Chapter 11 by chaotic

12. Chapter 12 by chaotic

13. Chapter 13 by chaotic

14. Chapter 14 by chaotic

15. Chapter 15 by chaotic

16. Chapter 16 by chaotic

17. Chapter 17 by chaotic

18. Chapter 18 by chaotic

19. Chapter 19 by chaotic

20. Chapter 20 by chaotic

21. Chapter 21 by chaotic

22. Chapter 22 by chaotic

23. Chapter 23 by chaotic

24. Chapter 24 by chaotic

25. Chapter 25 by chaotic

26. Chapter 26 by chaotic

Chapter 1 by chaotic
It was 1 in the morning when Natasha got the biggest shock of her life. Her parents went out but they never returned home, the police that went to tell her what happened told her that they were in a car accident and that they didn't make it but died exactly when the car was hit by a big truck. She started to cry so hard, they were everything to her; she had no siblings or any other family members beside them.
Months started to pass since the death of her parents, she was only 17 years old and she couldn't live alone. Natasha was an adopted child but she never thought about finding her real parents, she was happy with the one she had but she knew that she was too young to live alone. So a friend of her family asked her if she wanted to move with them. She didn't know that they knew who her parents were and they were planning to call her real mum and tell her about her.

At that time Nick had just asked his siblings to move with him at his house. He thought that since he wasn't busy with touring and stuff it was a good idea that he will spend some time with them. It had been a while since they were together under one roof and although he knew that all the five of them will go crazy together he gave it a try. All of them accepted to go, they thought it will be fun and most of all they missed each other so much and they knew it will do them good to live together and see what was going on with their life’s because although they were apart most of the time, to each other they were the most important people in the world.

Jane

As I was going shopping I received a call from a stranger that I don't know and told me to meet him. He gave me his address and told me to be there as soon as possible. Although I didn't know who this person was expect that his name was John my heart was telling me to go. So I dressed up, got in the car and drove to this stranger's house.
After asking some people to help me find where this person live I found the house that I was looking for. I don't know why but I was feeling nervous, I didn't know who this person was or what he wanted so I rang the bell and waited.
An old woman opened the door and offered me to go inside.

"I'm so glad you came we thought that you aren't coming"

"Do I know you?" I asked her confused because I was sure that I never saw this woman before

"No you don't know us but we know you and we called you to talk to you about an important thing or should I say about an important person that needs you?"
I was confused because I didn't get what she was saying...who needed me?



As we went in the living room there was an old man too.

"Oh you came I'm so glad." He told me as he saw me

"I can't stay long, I am busy so if you can tell me what you want" I said looking at both of them

"Please sit"

"We called you because your daughter needs you"

"Do you know my daughters? Which one BJ, Leslie or Angel because I have 3 daughters"

"No you are wrong and although I don't know those girls you named I know your other daughter do you remember her Natasha?" John told me

"You must have a mistake" I said nervously because I knew exactly who Natasha was. She is my daughter I got pregnant with her not long after I gave birth to Aaron and Angel but because at that time my family was poor me and bob decided to give her for adoption. Not even nick, Bobbie, Leslie or the twins knew about her only me and my ex husband knew about Natasha because we told the children that I gave birth and lost the baby.

"No we are right. A few months ago she lost her parents in a car accident and she is staying with us but she can't stay with us anymore... not that we don't love her but we are old and we can't give her what she needs"

"Does she know that I was coming?"

"No, but please you have to take care of her now she is your daughter. She needs to know that she has a family"

"I don't know my sons are famous they are singers and when the media finds out they have another sister they would go crazy"

"I'm sure that’s not the case"

"Can I see her? I only saw her once she must be a beautiful girl"

"She is a very beautiful girl and she is 17 years old but she isn't here"

"But you can wait for her" the woman added

And that’s what I did I waited for her. I wanted to see her. I gave her up because of the life we lived in the past and although I didn't know how the others will take it I was going to take care of her she needed us.

"I'm home" It was her, she had an amazing voice. As she entered the room my eyes filled with tears

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had a guest I will go upstairs"

"Oh my lord you are so pretty" I told her as I stood up and went close to her.

"Hi I'm Natasha. Do I know you because your face isn't new?" She asked me with a confuse look

"I'm Jane and probably you know me"

I decided to tell her the truth so John and Marlena left us alone. After long talk with her she seemed confused.

"Are you sure I am the one that you gave birth to?"

"Yeah and if I wasn't now I am, you have something from all your siblings."

"I don't know it feels weird so Nick carter from the backstreet boys and Aaron are my brothers?

And I nodded

"Eww" she said as she shook her head "Eww god"

I looked at her and smiled "Why eww?"

"Nothing" she responded as she started to blush

After we finished talking she packed some stuff to come with me. I had to tell bob and my children and I knew that it was going to be a surprise for them but I prayed to god that somehow the kids will accept her and love her the way they always loved each other.
Chapter 2 by chaotic
Natasha

As I got in the car and Jane or should I say my mum begun to drive I was feeling very nervous.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to my house then we can call Bob your father"

"Does he live far away?"

"Yeah he does and I don't think you will see him soon but I think you will see your siblings soon maybe tomorrow. I will call Bj since she is the one that I talk the most and we see from there"

"I still can’t believe this. Its seems so weird to believe that they are my siblings especially Nick…I used to be big fan of his... anyway I hope that somehow we can get to know each other better and most of all accept me be to be part of their life’s"

"How can they not accept you?"

"We'll see" I said

When we arrived and got in, I didn't find what I accepted not that I minded but I accepted that she will have a big expensive house but instead her house is very small but very welcoming.

"I will show you, your room you will stay in for now" she told me taking one of my bags.

"Ok" I simply replied

When I settled down she told me that she was going to call my dad and my sister so I waited for her to come back and tell me what they said in my room. After some minutes she was back

"It’s settled. Tomorrow we are going to Nick's house and you will get to see your siblings…about your dad I didn't reach him"

Nick

"I wonder what she wants" I told them when my sister Bj came telling us that our mum called and asked her to meet us at my house

"Its seems serious. Maybe she has a problem that we can help her with"

"It’s her problem and you should have never invited her here. This is my house you should have at least asked me " I told her somehow angry

"Guys calm down lets wait till tomorrow and then what she says will see" My brother told us

"Yeah you are right. Come on lets go, Nick you promised us you will take us to dinner"

"Ang I changed my mood we can cook something or order pizza and eat it here. I have the feeling that what she wants it is going to change our lives" I said worried.

"Don't make a story of it nick. Maybe she wants to see us it’s been so long since she saw us" Leslie told me as she patted on my shoulder to calm me down.

But I had a feeling that what she wanted wasn't just to say hi and see us it was more than just that. And because I knew my mum too well I was right!!


The Next Day!

Jane

I was already in the kitchen making breakfast to my little girl at 7 in the morning. It was a special day for all of us; all I hoped was that, that day every thing goes as I was hoping.

"Good morning sweetie! Did you sleep well?" I told her as I saw her coming

"Yeah it was one of the best nights I had in the last few months" She told me taking a seat as I gave her breakfast.

"Sorry I'm not hungry"

"Are you nervous about today?" I told her taking a seat beside her

"I am afraid"

'Don't be. I promise everything will be fine"

After some time talking, and it felt good talking to her I told her to go get ready so we can go to Nick's place. As we were ready we got in the car and left. All the drive to Nick's place was in silent.

"We are here"

"Really?” she asked me as she looked out of the car’s window “Oh my god I’m so nervous that I’m going to pee in my pants. I can’t come in I’m too scared”

"Why sweetie?" I told her looking directly at her beautiful blue eyes

"No I can't come. What if they react in a bad way how can I handle it? Go I will wait for you here"

"It may take some time"

"I won't go anywhere I promise"

"Ok." I kissed her on her cheek and got out of the car feeling nervous myself as I was getting closer to the front door.


Nick

"She's here" I told them pointing at the door as we were waiting for my mum in the living room

But nobody moved to go open the door.

"I'm not going to open the door so stop looking at me" Bj told us

"Ok I will go" Leslie said as she stood up and left to open the door

"Hey mum"

"Hey baby"

After some minutes just looking at each other I was bored

"Mum why did you come? I'm sure you didn't come just to stare at us" I told her already getting pissed

"No I came to tell you an important thing. I wish that your father was here too"

"See I told you she didn't come because she misses us"

"Nick please"

"What Ang?" I said rolling my eyes

"I miss you everyday nick that pass by but today I came to tell you something important so I'm going to get to the point. Do you remember when I got pregnant after some time I gave birth to Angel and Aaron?"

"Yeah I remember but that was about 17 years ago and why are you mentioning it? unfortunately you lost the baby mum" Bj told her calmly

"No I didn't lose that baby Bj, me and your dad made that up"

"What are you trying to say?" Aaron asked her getting pissed too

"Yesterday before I called Bj to tell her to meet you here, I got a called from a stranger and asked me to go meet him and my heart was telling me to go so I did. When I arrived at the place I met 2 old people I never saw before and told me that with them they had my daughter that me and your father gave up for adoption"

"What? I'm confused what are you trying to say mum?" Leslie asked

"We lie to you all. I didn't lose my baby. I and your father made that up “

"Why?"

"At that time we were poor so we decided to give her for adoption it was before that nick became famous and our live changed for the better"

"So why did her parents call you?" Aaron asked her seriously because now we were getting maybe a little bit interested in what she was saying

"The people I met they weren't her parents, she was staying with them after she lost her parents in a car accident and she had no one to live with and because like I told you these people she was staying with are old they called me"

"What about dad? Does he know about all this?” Angel asked

"No I couldn't reach him"

After we continued talking I wasn't feeling comfortably.

"So did she come with you last night?" Bj asked her. I think she was the real one who was taking this seriously.

"Yeah that’s why I called you"

"Mum you can leave"

"What Nick are you trying to say you don't want to meet her?" She asked pretending to be shocked at the way I was acting.

"Mum you took her away from us now it is your problem" I told her standing up and went upstairs followed by the others but not by Bj

Natasha

It did take long and after a while I was getting bored just staring at the front door wondering what they were saying but than suddenly the door opened and Jane came out alone.
As she got in the car her eyes were filled with tears and she seemed upset

"Are you ok?" I asked worried

"Let’s go I'm sure they will call back and tell me that they want to meet you"

"They don't want to see me?"

"Don't blame them. Blame me and your father. They are angry at us"

"Maybe we should go" I told her but then a blonde girl came running and got in the car with us

"wow you are so beautiful and you look the most like Leslie" she told me without taking her eyes off me

"Bj what do you want?" Jane asked her

"Leave her with us mum. It’s the only way we can get to know her"

"Did the others send you?" Jane asked her again

"No I just came after I saw her from the window." She told her and then she turned to me

"Hi I'm your big sister Bobbie but you can call Bj almost everyone call me Bj so you can too"

"Hi I'm Natasha but you can call me Tash" I told her smiling

"Come on lets go inside so you can meet the others. Mum just bring her some clothes than leave everything in our hands" And she took my hand and got me out of the car and headed inside the house

“Guys come meet our little sister” She yelled as she gave me the biggest smile ever

But I was afraid. She did seem happy to see me but what about the others?
Chapter 3 by chaotic


Bj

"Can you stay here while I go upstairs and tell them because I think they didn't hear me" I told her with a smile

"Yeah sure"

I ran the stairs and went to tell them. I already felt connected with her.

"Guys did you hear me" I asked them

"Can't you see we are busy?" Leslie asked me

"But she is in the living room waiting to meet her siblings and Leslie she really looks like you. You can't tell that she isn't our sister"

"This is the second time you invited someone in my house without telling me"

"Nick it isn't like I invited some strangers"

All of them looked at me and than continued watching the TV

“Come on guys” I cried “She is our baby sister. Her name is Natasha but we can call her Tash”

Nick stood up looking upset and angry at the same time “I don’t believe we have another sister. My siblings are Bobbie Jean, Leslie, Angel and my brother Aaron. Those are my siblings” he said to himself out loud “This is just a game for mum to use us again”

“No” I disagreed “She’s our sister and I really understand what our parents did, they wanted to give her a better life”

“Oh really?” Leslie asked “Why her not us? I can’t understand why they gave her for adoption and took her away from us... why?” she almost yelled

Natasha

As I was waiting downstairs, my mobile begun to ring.

“Hello” I answered not looking to see who was it.

“Hey honey”

I smiled when I heard his voice. It was Kyle my boyfriend

“Hey” I almost cried “how are you baby?”

“I’m missing you, I didn’t see you yesterday and I’m guessing that I won’t see you for a while now”

“I don’t know. I wish I was with you I don’t like begin here” I told him truthfully

“Why?”

“I’m at my” I paused its seemed to weird to refer to Nick as my brother “I’m at Nick’s house. I came with Jane... and Bj wanted me to stay but I don’t think the others even want to see me Kyle”

“Is Bj your sister?”

“Umm Yeah”

I walked to the couch and sat down taking a deep breathe. “Maybe if I was 18 I would have moved in with you and all this wouldn’t have happened”

“Babe we can’t move together you know how my parents are. I know we have been together for almost a year now but I have my studies, we are both very young and I don’t see us moving together any time soon”

“Ok” I mumbled “I got to go”

“I love you” he told me. “I will call you later ok Tash?”

“OK” I answered him. I was feeling lonelier now that he wasn’t with me.

I was 16 and he was 18 when we went out together the first time and from that day on we stayed together but it seemed that the more days that passed the more we realized we were missing something in our life. having fun with other people

“What are you going to do today?” I asked him

He didn't talk and for a moment I thought he hung up.

“Are you still there Kyle?”

“Yeah…umm I’m going out with some friends. You don’t mind right?”

I shook my head lightly forgetting that he couldn't see me

“Tash”

“No Kyle go and have fun I got to go” I said and hung up qucikly.

When I turned around I saw them the 5 of them looking at me

“Oh hi” I said nervously

Nick was the first one that moved and walked to me not taking his eyes off me

“So you have a boyfriend?” he asked me laughing

I didn’t talk. What is happening to me...to my life? These people weren’t my family, there was no way I am going to fit in their life’s I thought!

“So” Bj said walking to me “This is your big brother Nick, that’s’ Leslie, Angel and Aaron they are twins” she told me smiling.

No body made a move or talked until Nick came in front on me and bent on his knees.

“Are you afraid of needles?” he asked me smiling

“Huh?” I asked confused

He stood up and opened his arms and laughed again “You know if you are indeed my sister you have been so lucky and I would feel sorry for you if the DNA test confirms that you are indeed a Carter like us”

“NICK” Bj yelled “Why would mum lie about something like this?”

Begin a fan of these people for a while I knew some of their past and it scared the shit out of me.
I stood up and grabbed my bag.

“Where are you going?” Bj asked again. Why she was the only one that was showing interest in this whole situation?

“He’s right I have been lucky enough, why would I want to live this life now? They didn’t care when they gave me for adoption but I should thank them. I had the best parents ever and I don’t want anyone to take their place. I don’t know what is like to be a sister and this isn’t just weird for you all it’s weird for me too. Yesterday I found out that the famous carter family is my real damn family”

I looked at Bj. Though it was only a short time since I met her I already felt a connection with her. “Thank you for trying to make this all better. I bet you are a real good sister” I smiled and turned around




“Wait” I heard Nick saying with a weak voice. "Just make this fucking DNA test and we'll see from there. You don't understand what we went threw with our parents"

"Do you think I will be part of this if it wasn't true?" I asked him.

"Just do it then" Aaron said. "I don't think we can move on with our lives if you don't do this. Maybe you aren't the girl mum gave birth to but what if the girl that mum gave birth to was you? How can we keep going on with our lives when we know that we have a sister that needs us?"

I shook my head. "I don't need you...I don't need anyone. I just have to wait till I turn 18 then everything will be better"

"What happens when you turn 18?" Angel asked me

I bitted my lips nervously what will happen? Why do I think that when I turn 18 things will be different?
"I don't know" I answered her with tears in my eyes. I was scared, very scared.

Why did I have to go threw all this at a very young age? Maybe so that way I could find my real crazy family that one day I might love them as a sister should love her siblings? I asked myself





Chapter 4 by chaotic
Natasha

I nodded looking mostly at Nick since he seemed that he was the one in charge.

“Ok fine I will do it. I’m also wondering if you are my siblings or not”

“Great” Nick said with a smile “Come on lets go do it now. I don’t want to waste anytime”

“Oh no” Now I disagreed “I want someone with me when I do this”

“You have us” Bj told me sweetly but I shook my head.

I told them I wanted someone that I trust and that I know truly with me. I wanted someone there with me because I was scared. Nick told me to tell who I ever wanted to come, so I called Marlena but she told me she couldn’t come so I told Nick and we arranged things for the next day. That day I stayed there mostly talking to Bj and a bit to Angel but when it was time for dinner no one was really talking and expect that I wasn’t talking I wasn’t eating too.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Leslie asked me

I shook but head even though I was starving.

“Or you don’t like the food?”

“No Bj its good” I assured her

“So eat” Nick commanded

I looked at him and gave him one of my famous look. I hated people who command me and Nick seemed that he was one very good person at doing what I hated the most.

“Don’t give me that look” he told me pointing his finger at me

“Nick” Leslie said looking at him “So what do you like to do?” she asked me wanting to change the topic.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled

“You don’t know what you like to do?” Nick asked me.

He was really pissing me off. Why he was so furious? It wasn’t my fault that I was there in the first place right?

“No I know perfectly what I like to do. I like to shop”

“Like I didn’t assume that” he commented rolling his eyes

“I play basketball and surf.” I continued ignoring him “I have so many trophies” I said feeling proud

“You’re joking?” Aaron asked me with a laugh not believing me

I shook my head “True. I also love clubbing, love to go to the beach, love cars”

“Noooo” Bj interrupting me laughing

I laughed with her.“True. I love doing lots of things”

“You are truly our sister” Aaron said wrapping his arms around me

Nick didn’t comment. He slowly pushed the plate away and looked at me. I knew he was going to ask a question that was going to bring me down.

“What about school?”

I smiled widely at him and laughed trying not to show how bad I was at school. “I hate it”

“You are definitely our sister than” he laughed that made everyone laugh harder. I didn’t accept that... I though he was going to give me a speech that will bring me down but instead he burst out laughing. “So you love to surf?”

“Of course” I told him smiling “Last year there was a competition and I wanted to have part of it. I didn’t care if I win or not but I won it. It’s like the big event of surfing all around the world.” I said proudly “I also love basketball. Basketball and surfing are my best hobbies in the whole world”

“No singing, no dancing or modeling?” Angel asked

“Actually I used to sing and dance when I was a little kid but than I stopped and about modeling …yeah I used to model but after I lost my parents I stopped. My mum was a huge part of my modeling career and I don’t want to do it ever again”

Then Leslie asked what my parents' job was.

“My dad was a lawyer”

“A lawyer?” Nick asked me and raised his eyebrow

“Yeah and mum used to design clothes but only for me you know mostly for my modeling thing and sometimes she did some stuff for my friends too but expect that she was just a great wife and an amazing mum”

“Listen” Nick told me softly “I really hope you understand at the way I’m acting. It’s not that I want to hurt you especially if you are my sister but I have gone a lot with my parents and if this is true and even it this isn't true this is going to make things worst. I can't forgive them if you are my sister and they lied to us about you and told us you died.”

“Maybe I should go back where I came from so nothing will happen”

“How can we let you go when you might be our baby sister?” he asked me with tears in his eyes.

I bitted my lips and shrugged “I don’t know”
Chapter 5 by chaotic

Nick

That day and so that night passed quickly. I asked Natasha to sleep at my house that night and she ended up sleeping with Bj. Surprise? I don’t think so. The next day we did the DNA test, she was really scared and I was so sorry to make her do it but there was no other choice, I had to know. Two days later I received the results saying that Natasha was indeed a Carter that meant that my parents were hers too, my siblings were obviously her siblings too and I was her brother…her big brother. I had an other sister that I didn’t know about. I was mad really mad at my parents. I called my dad and I couldn’t hold my anger, I yelled and told him harsh words calling him a bad parent and that I never want to see him or talk to him ever again. I said almost the same words to my mum. Everyone was shocked, I told some of my close friends and I had to show them the DNA papers so they could believe me.

Natasha was really confused, she knew that her life was going to change. Before she was the only child, she was really close with her parents and after what the DNA showed it resulted that she has 5 siblings and her parents are nothing like the ones she grew up with.


While Natasha was in her room me, my siblings and some of our friends were in living room watching a DVD. I wanted her to come down and be with us but she didn’t want too.

Than in the middle of the film we heard her coming down.

“Hey” I said smiling “Where are you going?” I asked when I saw her dressed up.

“I’m going out with some friends” she answered me.

I nodded but in reality I wanted to ask her bunch of questions. Like with whom? Where she was going? How long was she going to stay out? And question like these.

“OK have fun. You want me to take you somewhere?” I offered

She shook her head “No don’t worry. Kyle is coming for me” I didn't like that.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at the others

“What’s wrong?” she asked

“Umm…I was thinking maybe we should meet him you know get to know him better”

“Yeah” BJ said “You know we would love to know your friends and your boyfriend and you can get to know ours”

Tash bit her lips and gave us a confuse look “Maybe”

“Maybe?” Angel asked

“I got to go” she said turning around

“Wait” I said standing up. She stopped and turned around looking at me.

“Try not to stay out very late ok?” I told her gently because I knew I was going to stay up till she comes back home.

She simply nodded and didn't say anything.

“You want some money?” I asked.


She immediately shook her head. But I quickly turned to Chris asking him to give me some money.


“Hey buddy give me some money my wallet is upstairs”

“Nick” Tash cried “It’s ok really”

Everyone laughed as she started to blush

“No really” she told me as I handed her some money "I have enough"

I sighed and took her hand bag as I placed some money notes in it.

“That’s a lot”

“I don’t care” I told her smiling “have fun ok”

"Thanks" she told me her cheeks pink.

“Hey I’m your big brother you can’t be all this shy with me but as time pass I know you will learn from your siblings” I told her with a laugh as I heard the others giggling.

As she left and closed the door behind her I went back to see the DVD.

“You are going to start acting like a dad all over again” Angel’s best friend told me

I shrugged my shoulders “I don’t care and I don’t care what she thinks I want to know who her boyfriend is”

“Come on Nick” Leslie said “she told us they have been together for almost a year now if he is a bad guy I guess her parents wouldn’t have let her date him no?” she asked me

“Maybe” I answered “I want to be there for her knowing our parents aren't going to be there for her so I have to know what people she hangs around you know? What kind of people they are”

“Mum said she wants to spend time with her as much as she can"

“Bj stop it. I can’t believe you still believe what those two people say anymore”

“Can you shut up? She is very mature and I’m sure she can take care of herself”

I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed at Aaron’s comment “The same way you can take care of yourself right?” I asked him laughing

Chapter 6 by chaotic
Natasha

“How does it feel to have 5 siblings? All of the sudden” My best friend asked me as we were in the ladies room.

I laughed “weird very very weird” I answered her.

She rested her body against the wall as I was washing my hands. “Don’t you agree that everything happens for a reason Tash?”

I looked at her and nodded “yeah I guess so. Even though what happened was awful if it didn’t happen I never would have met my real family. I’m not saying I’m happy that I lost mum and dad” I said quickly not wanting her to take the wrong idea.

“I know what you are trying to say honey. I don’t want you to change though”

“What?” I asked looking at her drying my hands “Are you crazy Liz and why would I want to change?”

“Umm” she said pretending to be thinking “Just because your family is famous and your brother is a hottie” she laughed

“Ok are you referring for Aaron or Nick?”

She scrunched her noise and laughed “You know I would never go out with guys who are younger than me, I’m just kidding ok? All I’m trying to say is, I don’t want us to ever lose contact. You are like a sister to me and the thought that you will have someone esle as your best friend is sad” She told me

Although Liz was 21 years old that means she was 4 years older than me we never had any difficulties to get along. For me she was more than just my best friend she always was like my older sister to me.

“Our friendship is forever ok. It doesn’t matter who my family is or what they have you and me are going to stay best friends forever ok? How about you come to Nick’s house tomorrow so you can meet them?” I asked her

“I don’t know” she said and shook her head

“Come on” I begged her “They told me they want to meet Kyle and my friends. I want them to meet my best friend. Who knows maybe you can become one of their close friends too”

She laughed “Come on we can’t stay all night here in the toilet talking. I want to go on the dance floor and dance” she said changing the subject.

I nodded as we started walking out the toilet “You can go and enjoy yourself I’m going home”

“WHAT?” she yelled “Why?”

“Nick told me that if I can I go home abit early”

“Is he going to stay up waiting for you?” she asked me laughing

“I don’t know. It so strange to have someone like him taking care of me... he even gave me some money today”

“Aww that is so sweet of him but seriously if he is going to start taking you away from us this early I’m going to kick his ass” she told me with an attitude voice but 100% joking

I laughed as I pulled her for a hug “I love you Liz. You are my best friend 4 ever”

“OK so give me a call soon ok”

“Tomorrow” I assured her “Tomorrow I will call you”

“I will be sitting on the couch next to the phone waiting for you call” she told me laughing.

After a while I told Kyle to take me home. He didn’t like it much especially since most of the time I spent it talking to liz but then I promised him that in the next few days I was going to spend more time with him.

When I arrived at Nick’s house I found Nick and Bj sitting on the couch.

“Hey” Nick said smiling “You are home”

“Yeah I promised I wouldn’t stay out late right?”

“Thanks I’m pretty tired so I guess I will go to bed” he told me standing up

“Were you waiting for me?” I asked both of them

“No we were watching some TV together”

I gave a look to Bj telling her that I knew she was lying.

“Ok it was Nick’s idea. He was kind of worried and he wanted to make sure you return home safely”

Nick quickly gave a look to Bj for telling me the truth

“That is so sweet of you but you can’t stay up every time I go out” I pointed out

He bit his lips “But I was thinking that you can start hanging out with us”

“I have my own friends and I don’t want to lose them”

“We understand” Bj told me

I twirled my hair nervously “Umm can I ask you something?” I asked looking at Nick since I was staying at his house

“Sure whatever you want”

“I spend lots of time with my best friend and I was thinking if I can invite her to come here tomorrow”

He smiled widely and nodded immediately “Of course in fact I would love that a lot”

“Yeah” Bj interrupted “We would love to meet your friends”

“And your boyfriend” Nick continued

I smiled a little “OK I will see you tomorrow then. Goodnight” I said not liking the idea of Kyle meeting my siblings because I had the feeling that he won’t get along with them and that my siblings mostly Nick wouldn’t like him.
Chapter 7 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long wait! Since I am begin very busy and the story that I focus the most it’s because of you, I find myself updating that story the most. Anyway here is another update hope you like it.

 Note: Because someone got confused because I was using a name that I am already using in another story I changed the name. Tash's best friend is Liz ok? hehe!

  

Next morning Tash decided to hang out with her best friend Liz. She asked Nick if they could go for her since Tash didn’t drive and Nick was more than happy to say yes to his baby sister.

Chris and Aaron decided to go with Nick and Tash for Liz.

 

Liz didn’t even know that Tash was on her way to her house so they would spend the day together so thinking she had nothing to do since Tash didn’t call her she thought she could sleep some more.

  

Nick

 

“You can come with me” Tash told us “She doesn’t know I was coming so I know she is still sleeping”

 

We nodded and got out of the car. I quickly locked my car and started walking to Liz’s house.

 

Curiously I asked her if she lived alone and my sister nodded.

 

Without even knocking Tash unlocked the door and we got inside.

 

“You have her house’s key?” Chris asked her

 

She nodded and smiled. “For a while I was thinking that I should take her offer and move in with her but as I was thinking what I should do Jane came along but I still kept the key”

 

“And now you are living with me”

 

“With us” Aaron corrected me “and it is going to stay like that at least for a while right?” he asked her.

 

“Maybe” she giggled.

 

We looked around and it seemed like no one was home. It was very quiet.

 

“I’m going to go wake her up ok?” Natasha asked

 

We nodded and continued looking around.

 

I saw Aaron grabbing a photo and saw him smiling widely.

 

“Why are you smiling?” Chris asked him

 

He turned around and showed us the photo.

 

It was a picture of my sister and an other blonde girl together.

 

“I think its Liz. Tash’s best friend” Aaron said “And she’s hot”

 

“Ac don’t start” I told him taking the frame from his hand and put it back to it's place.

 

We sat down quickly on the couch when we heard voices.

 

“I’m so tired” we heard a voice saying

 

As they came downstairs Liz looked at us shocked. She was wearing a pink short shorts and a white tank top that said cutie.

I looked up and down at her. She was beautiful…beautiful green eyes, long blonde hair …and a  perfect smile.

 

“My brothers and Chris” Tash said smiling widely pointing at us.

 

Liz smiled a little and bit her lip probably embarrassed at how she met us. “Oh hi…umm I’m going to go change” she said giving a look to Tash and ran upstairs.

 

“Didn’t you tell her that you brought us along?” I asked her laughing

 

She shook her head and burst out laughing.

 

After an hour we were at my house. We were outside by the pool having fun. My and my siblings' friends were there too but my youngest sister and her friend were inside in the living room talking. I didn’t want to disturb them but I hoped they would join us and have fun with us because I wanted to get to know Liz and obviously I wanted to have fun with Tash.

 

Natasha

 

I was talking with my best friend while my siblings and their friends were outside by the pool.

 

But After a while I heard my cell phone ringing. It was Kyle.

 

“Aren’t you going to respond him?” Liz asked

 

I nodded and responded him

 

“Hi”

 

“Hi Tash it’s me Kyle”

 

From his voice I knew that something was wrong…I looked at Liz giving her a look.

 

“Is something wrong Kyle?” I asked quickly

 

There was a silent for a while that made me think that he hung up.

 

“Kyle”

 

“Tash can you meet me tonight?” he asked me

 

“Yeah you can come for me”

 

“Can you tell someone to bring you at my house…there is something I want to tell you alone”

 

I chewed inside my cheek. Was he going to break up with me? Was the first question I asked myself.

 

“Yeah sure I will be there at 8pm ok? I will tell Nick to bring me”

 

“No” he said immediately “ask Liz ok?”

 

“Ok” I answered more worried and before I could say another word he hang up.

Chapter 8 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
So sorry I'm taking so long to update but I am really busy. Hope you understand but since this update you won't find out what Kyle wanted I promise I will update again soon...maybe tomorrow or the day after  :-]
  

Nick

 

I entered the living room and the first thing I noticed was that something must have happened to my sister because she was looking worried.

 

“Are you ok?” I asked

 

She nodded and smiled.

 

“Sure?” I asked again

 

And once again she nodded.

 

“She is thinking Kyle is going to break up with her” Liz told me.

 

I looked at Liz and walked a little sitting next to her. “Why?”

 

“He just called her and told her to meet him at 8”

 

“Liz” Tash said in a low voice

 

Liz looked at her and shrugged. “He’s your brother no?”

 

“Yes I am” I said straight looking at Tash. “I can give you a ride and wait for you”

 

But Tash shook her head. “It’s ok Nick. Liz is taking me”

 

Liz bit her lips and gave her a look. As I sat on the couch I put my leg under my butt and looked at the girls curiously trying to find out what was going on.

 

“Do you drive?” I asked Liz

 

“Yes she does” Tash answered for her.

 

“I do?” Liz asked “Wow I didn’t know that”

 

I sighed and looked at my sister. Surely I didn’t know her for that long but I knew that something was bothering her.

 

“I will take you ok?” I asked her softly.

 

“No ok?” she almost yelled “Stop begin overprotected. I will take a cab and thanks Liz for hiding for me you are truly my best friend but now I guess it is better if you take my siblings’ side no?” she asked pissed and ran upstairs.

 

I was about to go run after her when Liz took my hand and told me not to.

 

“I know your sister Nick. She’s upset; she is thinking that he is going to break up with her and when she is upset she gets angry easily”

 

She is truly my sister. I said to myself

 

I sat down and ran my fingers threw my hair. Did I have to start acting like a dad once again? I asked myself once again.

 

“Do you think he is breaking up with her? She truly seems like she like him”

 

Liz shook her head “Like him? She loves him Nick” she told me

 

“Do you think he is going to break up with her?” I asked again “I don’t want anyone to hurt my siblings. I feel like I’m responsible for them since our parents doesn’t care about us”

 

“To answer your first question I honestly don’t know. I know he loves her but things can change and they are still very young and I doubt that your parents don’t care about you and your siblings. Which parent doesn’t love their children?”

 

“Our Parents. Sure dad doesn’t care about Natasha. I’ve called him trying to make him come here and see her but he told me he is too busy to come and see his own fucking daughter” I said getting angry “His girl that he gave up years ago. Do you believe that he hasn’t come to see his own daughter?”

 

Liz looked at me stunned. “I don’t know then”

 

I shook my head and took a deep breathe. “Sorry I didn’t mean to get angry”

 

“It’s ok” she said standing up “I’m going to check on your sister. Which one is her room?”

 

“The last one on the left”

 

She nodded and walked away.

 

Liz

 

I knocked on the door and she didn’t respond. I stayed for a while outside before I decided to open the door and enter myself.

I found her crawled like a ball on her bed.

 

“I’m sorry if I talked too much” I said stopping in front of her bed

 

She lay on the bed on her back looking at me.

 

“No I’m sorry” she mumbled.

 

I smiled and climbed on her bed lying next to her. “Come on Tash” I said softly “Why you always think that whatever is going to happen is going to be bad?”

 

“I know Kyle. I didn’t like the way he talked to me. He is going to break up with me”

 

“Let’s say” I started “he is going to break up with you, you know life goes on. You are still very young.”

 

“You don’t understand” she mumbled “I love him so much.”

 

I knew that my speeches were not going to help so instead of losing more saliva I pulled her for a hug.

 

Later that day I called for a cab while Tash went to take a shower. I was going with her to see what Kyle wanted. When Tash was ready we went downstairs to wait for the cab. Her siblings were getting ready to go out but I knew that Nick was thinking about his little sister.

 

“I can come with you and stay outsides” he offered.

 

I looked at her then back at him.

 

“It’s ok Nick” Tash told him “Don’t worry about me go out and have fun”

 

He looked at me and I nodded.

 

“Ok then. If you want to join us later give me a call and I will come for you. You are welcome to come too Liz” he said smiling

 

I smiled and nodded. “Thanks and it was nice meeting you”

 

“Same here so I’m going to go to my room and get ready”

 

We said our goodbyes and then we headed outside. After a short time the cab arrived.

 

The ride was long and I was getting tired.

 

“You can sleep at Nick’s house tonight so you won’t have to get a cab again and go back to your house” Tash told me.

 

Thinking the worst about what Kyle had to say I nodded. I wanted to be there with her if Kyle told her something that was going to hurt her.

 

Losing myself in my thoughts made the ride look shorter. Tash paid the driver and then we got out and started walking to Kyle’s house.

 

“Whatever it is remember that you have a bright future in front of you ok?” I asked as I rang the doorbell.

 

She didn’t talk; she just bit her lips and waited for Kyle to come open the door.

 
End Notes:

Please leave me a review about what you think ;] :] !

Chapter 9 by chaotic
Author's Notes:

I know I haven't updated this story too in a while and today I thought I will update so here is another chapter! Hope you like it :]

Liz

 

It was his mother that came opening the door. She never really liked Tash not that she really didn’t like her but when Tash lost her parents in the car accident Tash kind of changed, she needed more Kyle than ever and his parents never liked the fact that he was giving more attention to Tash than his studies. Kyle started to choose Tash over everything and that’s when Kyle’s parents started not to like Natasha.

 

“Finally” she said opening the door wide open.

 

It was now that I realized that whatever it was, it was bad and was going to hurt my best friend. Miriam was smiling widely at us especially at Tash like she was on cloud 9.

 

“He is in his room” she said closing the door after me.

 

Tash looked at me and gave me a weak smile. “You are going to wait for me right?”

 

“Sure she is” Miriam answered for me “we will be in the kitchen. I’m glad you have someone to lean to”

 

“What do you mean?” she asked her back.

 

She shrugged and walked away.

 

I had to fake a smile as I pulled her with me whispering that I was going to be right there waiting for her and told her not to forget that now she had a family that loved her more than anything.

 

When she headed upstairs I walked in the kitchen.

 

“Coffee, Tea, water?” Miriam asked me again with a big smile.

 

I shook my head and sat down waiting impatiently for my best friend to come back downstairs and see what Kyle wanted.

 

Tash

 

I stopped in front of Kyle’s door and took a deep breathe before I opened the door and entered.

 

“Hey” he said jumping from his bed “I thought you aren’t coming”

 

I sat on the bed already feeling sad even though at that moment I wasn’t sure what he wanted to tell me.

 

“So?” I asked.

 

He didn’t respond me, he sat next to me and pulled me for a passionately kiss.

We both let out some moans as our tongues started to play together until he pulled back and softly he caressed my cheek and opened his mouth to talk to tell me.

 

“You know I love you right?” he asked.

 

Tears started to form in my eyes. Why is he asking this question doesn't he know the answer? I asked myself.

 

I nodded as I took his hand in mine. “I love you too Kyle. You are the best thing that ever happened to me” I said looking at his beautiful big blue eyes.

 

“I know and that’s why it hurt me because I know how much you love me”

 

It was then that I felt a drop falling from my eye. I looked down, I knew I was weak and I also knew that what he was going to say was going to hurt me.

 

“You are breaking up with me right?” I asked still not looking at him.

 

“Look at me” he whispered but I didn’t. “I don’t want to break up with you”

 

“So don’t” I said quickly looking up at him. “I love you so much”

 

He sighed and let go of my hand. “You are going to hate me the minute I tell you”

 

“Tell me what?” I interrupted him.

 

He stood up. I guess he was too scared and ashamed to look at me. “I love you so much and even though my parents were never happy that I love someone this serious and as I am like they say too young I always believed that you and me are meant to be together" He stopped and looked at his hand “I lost it I didn’t want to but I did it and I got her pregnant”

 

I shook my head thinking I didn’t hear him right. Got her pregnant?

 

“I love you and beside that I am too young to be a father” he continued “when I told them they acted like they were happy for me. I’m sure if I told them I got you pregnant they would have killed me but no I got HER pregnant and now I’m stuck with her for the rest of my life”

 

I let tears run down my face freely. I knew I was young but it hurt more than anything…I felt the same way that day I lost my parents only it was very different. They had to leave me without a choice but he…he said he loved me and he cheated on me and was accepting a child with her.

 

“Who is she?”  I asked

 

He shook his head and sat next to me again only this time I stood up not wanting to be near him anymore.

 

“You don’t know her. Her parents are good friends of my parents”

 

“I see” I said crying “Why? Wasn’t I good enough? I thought we had a good relation ship and though I’m still young I gave it to you. I gave 100% of everything I could. Why?” I asked again hurt.

 

“I know baby”

 

“Don’t call me baby” I said angry “I’m not your baby anymore”

 

“I love you and I know you always gave your 100% in our relation ship. I can never forget the day we made love. We both knew that we had something special and that we were meant to be even though we are still very young but now it’s over I fucked everything up? Didn’t I?”

 

“You have the gust to ask me? I can’t believe this. First I lose my parents and now because I was thinking my life is talking a turn for the better you come and tell me you cheated on me. I fucking hate you”

 

“Wait” he said as I started to walk out his room.

 

“No let me go. I never want to see you ever again” I said and ran downstairs.

 

He ran after me and grabbed me again from my hand “I didn’t mean to hurt you believe me. I don’t want to be a dad, I’m just fucking 19 years old I wanted to have a fun life with you and with our friends” he told me almost yelling with me angrily.

 

Liz walked to us and took me away from him.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked

 

I had to look at Miriam as she was watching us all the time with a smile on her face. Did she hate me that much?

 

“I don’t know what I ever did to you to hate me this much” I told her trying to not let more tears fall from my eyes.

 

She shrugged “I just think Deborah is way better than you and I can’t wait to be a grandma”

 

“What?” Liz asked looking at Kyle angry. "What the fuck?"

 

“Let’s go. I never want to see you again Kyle.” I said and turned around

 

“You son of a bitch” Liz yelled as she slapped Kyle hard on his cheek “You are going to pay” she told him and turned around taking my hand in hers and headed out.

 

I wanted to go home. I wanted to be with my parents the 2 persons I grew up with but I couldn’t because they were died and my real ones didn’t care as much as I thought they will but I knew deep down I had my siblings especially Nick and most of all my best friend  Liz. I knew they were going to be there for me and once again my life was about to change.

   

 

  

Chapter 10 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
I haven't updated this for a while now and today I thought that i should add another chapter. Hope you like it. R&R :]

Nick 

I called Tash too many times on her cell phone and she never answered me. I was so worried about her that I wasn’t having any fun so I decided to go back home.

  

With me came Bj too. I don’t know why maybe because we were the oldest but it seemed that I and Bj were going to be the ones who were going to take care of her. It was a good thing though because I and Bj got closer then we were before and I liked begin close to my sister as much as I could.

  

When we arrived home we didn’t hear anything but I had a strong feeling she was in her room since it was after midnight.

  

I opened the door quietly and saw Tash sleeping and Liz lying next to her.

  

“Should we wake up Liz?” I asked my sister.

  

“Why?” she asked me back.

  

“I want to know what he wanted”

  

I walked next to Liz and touched her hand. “Liz” I said closely to her face.

  

She slowly opened her eyes and woke up. We went downstairs and walked in the living room.

  

“Is everything ok?” Bj asked her.

  

Liz rubbed her neck and looked at me then at my sister.

  

“Something wrong?” I asked serious.

  

She shrugged and kept her mouth closed.

  

“Aren’t you going to tell us?”

  

“Nick why don’t you let her tell you herself?” she asked me and bit her lips.

  

“Let’s make a deal” I said walking closer to her. “Tell us what happened and we won’t tell her that we known.”

 

But she shook her head. “She’s my best friend Nick I can’t do that to her.”

 

I sighed. “Ok I’m going to go wake her up then” I said as I made a step away from her but she stopped me immediately.

 

“Don’t go wake her up she will start crying again.”

 

“What happened?” I said now with a higher voice.

 

She sighed and walked to the couch and sat next to Bj.

 

“Kyle got another girl pregnant”

 

“What?” I and my sister asked together. “He cheated on her” I continued.

 

Liz nodded.

 

I bit my lips angry and thoughts started to go threw my mind.

 

“How long have they been together?” Bj asked Liz.

 

“I think almost a year” she answered. “She really loves him and I thought he felt the same way”

 

“She’s young” I said looking at them. “She will get over it. I just hope she didn’t do anything with him.”

 

 “Yeah” Liz answered sarcastically.  

 

“You mean-" I stopped and thought about it. A year…

 

“I’m going back to bed ok?” Liz asked us. “Don’t forget what you promised me.”

 

I nodded and she headed upstairs.

 

“How about we plan something?” I asked Bj.

 

She gave me a confuse look not knowing what I was thinking.

 

“How about we plan something…something that we can spend time together as a family”

 

“You mean with our parents too?”

 

I sighed and shook my head. Why she didn’t want to give that up? Why she couldn’t understand that we were never going to be together like that ever again?

 

“No just us. Me, you, Leslie, the twins and Tash. We can tell some of our close friends too and Liz can come too if Tash wants. We can go somewhere like a vacation” I explained.

 

“Sounds great” she told me smiling. “And we can take the chance to get to know her better.”

 

“It will be fun I promise” I said smiling. “Just let me arrange everything and in the mean don’t tell anyone ok”

 

She nodded and stood up. “You know you are the best brother ever”

 

I laughed as I pulled her for a hug. “I try. I don’t know why but it’s like I feel responsible for what happened to Tash. Maybe if we knew she wouldn’t have gone threw all this.”

 

“How we were supposed to know Nick?”

 

“I don’t know” I sighed again feeling sad about what Natasha was going threw..

 

“I love how much you care for her” Bj told me smiling widely.

 

“Hey she is mini me” I said laughing.

 

“Yeah it’s scary. First it was you and Leslie and now tash too”

 

I pulled my sister with me again for a tight hug. My siblings were always very important to me and they came before everything and I felt the same way for Tash… My baby sister. She could have counted on me because I was going to be there for her day and night or at least that's what I was going to try to do.

Chapter 11 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
I know I know I'm sooo sorry about not updating but I am so busy anyway now I have more free time. Here is an update hope you like it ...if I still have readers that want to keep reading this story:/
Nick


The next day when I woke up and headed downstairs after a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed, I didn’t want to see anyone expect my siblings so I hoped it was Leslie, Aaron or Angel but when I opened the door I saw Kyle.

I felt myself about to explode. I couldn’t believe he had the gust to come to my house…our house after all he had done to Tash.

I pushed him immediately and got out closing the door behind me because the last thing I wanted was for Tash to see him and get more upset.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I asked him angry.

“Too see Tash” he answered me trying to ring the doorbell again.

I laughed and again pushed him away. “Go away or I will call the cops”

“I just want to see Tash” he repeated

“There is no way you are going near my sister again.”

He laughed. I couldn’t believe he burst out laughing, it made me angrier but I tried not to lose control.

“Your sister? I thought you were the one who didn’t want her and was the one who made her take the DNA test”

“Don’t you try turning my little sister against me. If I want I can press charges against you”

“Oh really what did I do?” he asked me trying to act cool with me.

“You took advantage of her. She was only 16 when you started dating”

He interrupted me and his face expression changed. “I fucking love your sister and I never used her for anything especially when it came to sex but it is easy for you to think like that since you treat woman like some kind of dolls”

Who was he to judge me?

“At least I never got anyone pregnant”

“I just want to stay friends with her that’s all” he said almost begging me.

Then I saw Aaron’s car. “You better leave” I told him not wanting to cause any trouble. “I want to spend some quality time with my siblings so if you don’t mind”

“Five minutes” he told me.

I saw Aaron and Angel walking to us.

“Hey what’s going on?” My brother asked.

“Hey” Angel said smiling looking at Kyle “I’m Angel your girlfriend’s sister.

“Yeah yeah ok and beside your ex girlfriend’s sister” I said taking Angel’s hand. “Let’s get inside”

“What’s going on?” My siblings asked me confused.

I ignored them for that moment and looked at Kyle again. “For the last time stay away for my sister”

“You can’t tell me what to do” he answered me again. He was really pissing me off but I couldn’t lose it for everyone’s sake.

“Go near her and you will be sorry for the rest of your life believe me”

I guess it was then that my siblings noticed that something was wrong because I felt Angel putting her hand on my shoulder to keep me calm.

Me and my siblings headed inside and went behind the window to see what Kyle was going to do. Thank god and good for him he got in his car and left.
I told my siblings everything and obviously they weren’t thrilled about what I told them. After a few minutes BJ walked downstairs wearing her pajama and quickly looked at me worried.

“What?” Angel asked knowing to well her sister and all her looks.

“Tash is throwing up. I guess we need to take her to the doctor”

“What?” I asked shocked. throwing up? There was no way I was going to let my baby sister get sick because of a guy. Ok ok I knew, it was her first love and stuff but I knew better than that after all I went threw and crying a river and getting sick because of someone that treat you like shit I knew it wasn’t worth it.

I ran upstairs and headed into her room and into her bathroom. I saw Liz holding her. Her face was red as a tomato.

“Hey” I said gently as I sat on my knees next to her. “You ok?

She nodded as a tear ran down her face. I bit my lip and looked up at Liz; she took my hint and told us she was leaving.

“You’re leaving?” Tash asked her.

“If you want I can come again after work” she told her gently.

She nodded but didn’t move. Again I looked up at Liz and gave her look that said she is going to be fine.

After Liz left I got closer and Bj, Aaron and Angel did the same.

“I know she told you, sometimes she has the biggest mouth ever” she told us referring to Liz. “But it’s going to be ok”

I smiled and caressed her cheek with my thumb. “Right everything is going to be ok.”

“Yeah beside you are really beautiful”

“Duh” Angel Interrupted Aaron “She’s a Carter”

We all laughed expect her.

“Shut up please if I was beautiful he wouldn’t have left me for another girl” she said standing up.

“Tash”

“No. I’m going to find who this girl is and I’m going to beat-”

Bj quickly put her hand on her mouth and stopped her from saying anything else.

“You are not going to do anything little” she told her taking slowly her hand off her mouth.

“You know what? Summer is almost here, you’re birthday is almost here” I said trying to sound as excited as I could. “And you know what? You are going to have so much fun with us and our friends.”

“But Nick” she tried to interrupt me.

“And you know what? You are going to be like a princess. We are going to make these people jealous” I joked referring to Bj, Leslie, Angel and Aaron.

“Hey know” Angel joked “I thought I was your favorite”

‘Yeah until my female clone came” I laughed as I wrapped my arm around Tash. “Call Leslie and tell her to come. Today it’s a new day and from now on its going to be all about us” I said and smiled pressing my lips on my little sister’s head then pulled Angel closer too and smiled at all of them.

I am their oldest brother and I was going to be there for all of them always even if I was going to be at the other part of the world, when they needed me I was going to be right beside them.
End Notes:
PLease leave me reviews:D about what you think;)
Chapter 12 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Hope you like it
Natasha

After what happened I was getting a lot of attention from everyone but mostly ha-ha from…guess who? I think you guessed right… Yep Nick my oldest brother. We were inseparably, every where he went I was dragged to go with him and the rest.
He started to introduced me to the ones he always called his true friends and slowly I started to move on. It wasn’t that difficult to move on when every day that passed was being better than the one before though there were days that were bad and sometimes it couldn’t had gotten any worst. I could have said that I was living a life that I never dreamt of living. My siblings were the best no matter what other people said about them and when the news about me came out it was a hard time especially for Nick. Seriously I wanted to be face to face with everyone that was talking shit about us and blaming Nick about my past. If there was someone to blame were my parents not my siblings but I guess when you are a celebrity things like this happens but like Nick said they didn’t know anything about us and what was going on and he was right. In the end we made it as a family.

When it came to my parents I knew that Deep down I was never going to love them like a daughter should love her mum and dad and when time continued to pass I saw how my siblings didn’t want our parents in their life so living without my parents wasn’t that difficult thanks to my siblings.

Nick kept his word he really started to spoil me and I’m going to admit that I liked it though when he yelled at me and even fought at me really scary it was him too. As time started to pass like he said that will happen my friends started too hung out with me because who is my family. I couldn’t believe how much they changed but I had to cut them out of my life, thank god Liz stayed true and she was there for me like she always was before I met my real family.

You wonder if I ever met my brother’s band mates right? Yeah I did and let me tell you the second I laid my eyes on Alex…yeah yeah Aj but that’s how I call him most of the time anyway the second I laid my eyes on Alex I fell in love again. Do you believe in love at first sight? I never did but from then on I started to believe. But it wasn’t easy there were many problems and one of the biggest problems was Nick and oh my monkey too. Who is my monkey? The one and only…


“Nick there is something you should know…I mean all of you” I said quietly as we were all around the table. By all I mean my siblings and our closest friends.

“Ok first we finish eating and then we can talk ok?”

Seriously when I came into Nick’s life everyone said that he changed and it was true. He matured and he was trying to do everything the right way in every little, big thing.

“But its kind of important” I continued.

“But we are eating now” he told me for the last time.

Everyone looked at me and gave me a look to shut up so I did.
When we were ready every one’s attention was on me. I was really nervous but I had no choice but to say it.

“I’m going out with someone”

Everyone stared at me and I couldn’t tell if they were happy or not.

“You are?” Chris asked me shocked.

I nodded. I and Chris were really closed and sometimes the others especially Nick thought we are more than friends, something that Chris wanted but in the end we never were more than just good friends. Nick never wanted me to be his best friend’s girlfriend mostly because of the age difference so for that reason I was finding it harder to tell him what I had to say knowing what he thought about me dating one of his best friends and because of the age difference.

I nodded and looked directly at my brother. Nick did the same and it was scaring me the way he was looking at me. Expect I was very spoiled I was also very protected by Nick and sometimes I needed my space and he always made it hard.

“He’s famous”

Nick’s eyes quickly bulged. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He looked the same way when he found out I hung out with Paris, Yep Paris Hilton but I guess I will talk about that later.

“Famous?” Angel asked me curious.

I nodded again and bit my lip. “And you know him”

“Who is he?”

“Uhmm I don’t think you are going to be happy Nick” I said honestly knowing my brother.

“No?” he asked raising his eyebrow. “And why not?”

“Full of tattoos?” Bj asked me. She really hated tattoos in fact she was the only one that never got one. Yeah I got one and it has a story behind it but also this I have to talk about it later.

“Yes, actually full of tattoos and he is kind of older than me. Much older”

I watched them carefully looking at me that I started to feel my hands get wet.

“Don’t kill me with your looks” I tried to joke “he really is a great guy. You all love him very much and I do too”

Nick started to tap his fingers on the table. He bit his lips and looked for a moment away.

“I have two guesses and if it is one of them I’m not happy about it.”

I shrugged knowing that one of his guesses was right.

“Tommy?” he asked.

Everyone gasped when he said his first guess.

“Who?” I asked confused not knowing who was referring too.

“Tommy Lee” Aaron responded for him.

I burst out laughing and I couldn’t stop. My tummy started to hurt and tears started to fall down my eyes. Tommy Lee? How could he even think that?

“No” I answered him taking a deep breathe. “Wrong”

He stood up and walked behind me. “Tash No ok? I mean one he is too old for you, two I know he is looking for something serious and you are not even 19 yet so I doubt you are thinking of having that kind of relation ship”

“How do you know?” I asked him turning to face him. “I love him”

“You do not” he said strictly. “Now if we come to this I think Chris is more your type”

“Ok I love Chris, he is my monkey” I said looking at him. By the way I didn’t mean anything bad every time I called him monkey it’s just the way I started to talk because of my sisters. Like after a few months living with them I noticed that they called their female friends whores. Kind of weird no? But that’s my family. Everyone had his nick name and it didn’t mean it was a nice one.

“Can you tell me who are you talking about?” Angel asked.

Me and Nick looked at each other and said his name. Everyone was shocked and like always I was hoping that they were going to be there to support me because I really did like him actually no I loved him not just liked him. If you are wondering if I was already with this guy, yes I was :D 3 months. We’re good at keeping secrets but it only pissed Nick more.





End Notes:
so what do you think
Chapter 13 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much for those who still want to read this story even if i'm not updating too much. I hope you are not mad with me hehe and i will make it up with this chapter I just wrote. I hope you like ;)
Nick

I was mad, so mad with Aj. I never thought that he would hook up with my sister especially with my youngest sister. She was like 10 years younger than him and how in the world could my sister like someone like Aj?

OK don’t get me wrong everyone knows how much I love Aj, for me and for the rest of my siblings Aj, Brian, Kevin and Howie were always like family too us and then comes my sister and tell me she is going out with Aj. Believe me Aj is completely different from her ex boyfriend. Kyle was a pretty boy you know all clean up, blonde hair with really blue eyes that shines and looking all innocent and you all know how Aj look. Eyeliner, full of tattoos, he rarely ever shave and shit like that. Don’t you think it was a big change in my sister’s guy taste? I think it was a really big change!

It made me sick when I tried to imagine my sister and Aj together…together you know in that kind of dirty way. It was really hard on me and it made me feel even worst when sometimes they made out in front of me, I mean come on she is my little baby sister…

Everyone knows what me and my family went threw especially about me when it came to my relationships I had. The biggest one, have to be when I dated Paris Hilton we were always in the tabloids and stuff. Everyone knows how it ended and everyone knew how my family and my friends felt about Paris Hilton.
As time started to pass, I and my siblings knew that Tash wasn’t that “good” girl. She always liked to party and she always hated when I tried to tell her what she could do or not. I don’t blame her; I and my siblings were the same type. The Carters always were rebel but somehow I didn’t want Tash to be like us. Party all the time and do stuff that we did. I didn’t want her to experiment with anything, I didn’t want her to ever get drunk and I surely didn’t want her to sleep with every guy she liked. I didn’t want my baby to do one night stands, ok ok whatever I know you are probably thinking “hey that’s exactly what you used to do” but come on does anyone like to see one of their siblings especially the youngest one who for me was like my baby and I loved her more than anything, anyone in this whole world to do those kind of stuff?
I’m crazy about my siblings, I love them with all my heart but I knew I had to protect Tash more and maybe I was a little bit over protected and I know sometimes I went a bit to far with some situations; like the one of Paris. I remember one of my friends calling me early in the morning…

I groaned and looked at the clock. It was 8am and I wondered who it was.
I answered and heard my friend’s voice. It was James one of my old friends.

“Hey” I responded kind of confused. “It’s so early man. Is something wrong?” I asked.

“I know Nick sorry if I woke you up. But me and the guys are here” he paused.

“Hello, are you still there?” I asked wanting to go back to sleep.

“Where is Natasha?”

I got out the bed and sat at the edge. “She went to spend the weekend with Liz. Why? Is something wrong?”

“Well yesterday she went clubbing”

“Yeah” I said nodding “probably Angel or someone was with her”

“No, I don’t think if they were with her they would had let her party with Paris and go to her place after”

“WHAT?” I yelled.

“It’s all over the internet. At least she seemed she was having fun. They were surrounded by paparazzi but I guess I didn’t have to tell you that”

I shook my head. My sister partying with Paris? It had to be a mistake.

“If there is anyone from my siblings there tell to come over here right now” I said and hung up.

I grabbed my laptop and started to search. It was fucking true.

I called her on her cell phone but she didn’t respond. She didn’t respond because she was in front of the door of our house. I heard her yelling my name and I ran as fast as I could downstairs.

“What the fuck?” I yelled at her.

“What?” she asked so innocent.

I completely went crazy. I couldn’t believe it. “You have the gust to ask me?” I yelled louder.

She walked in the kitchen and calmly she started putting her stuff on the table like she was ignoring me which only pissed me off more.

“Did you have fun?”

“Nick I” she mumbled “It’s just”

“It’s just you are nothing but trouble, it’s like you run after it.”

“She’s a sweet girl; she never did anything bad to me”

Did she just say that? I asked myself. Did she have any respect for me?

“Do you know what that fucking bitch did to me?” I asked her getting closer to her.

“God Nick use an umbrella” she said as she wiped her face with her hand.

I got angrier. She was fucking making fun of me… I couldn’t take it. I grabbed her from her shoulders and pushed her against the wall.

“Let go of me Nick” she yelled trying to free herself.

“Do you know how much I care about you? I’m trying to show you what’s right from wrong”

“You’re hurting me”

“I don’t care. You hurt me today more than you could ever imagine. What did you do huh in her house?”

“Nothing”

I laughed and all the sudden my siblings and some friends ran in the kitchen.

“Nick” Angel said shocked.

“Tell him to let go of me” Tash yelled. “HELLLLLP” she yelled like I never heard anyone yell before. “My brother is going to kill me” she continued shouting.

Chris hurried to me and pulled me away from her.

“What’s wrong with you man?” he asked.

Everyone ran to Tash to check if she was ok. I saw her rubbing her arms and immediately I felt guilty.

“Fuck you” Tash once again yelled pointing her finger at me. “I just want to have fun Nick. Go wild, let me enjoy life, I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am. I don’t want to be so fucking protected.”

“Who is supposed to look after you if not him?” Aaron asked her. “You live with him 24/7…he’s your big brother”

She fell on the floor as she started to cry silently. She shrugged and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

“He didn’t mean to hurt you” Angel told her softly as she sat next to her and rubbed her back. “It’s just we can’t believe what you did. You are all over the internet and probably you are going to be all over the tabloids. Nick Carter’s sister bff with his ex girlfriend Paris Hilton.” Angel said imaging what was going to happen.

“I’m sorry ok?” she said slapping her hand on the floor. “I and Liz went to this club and we couldn’t get in. There were paparazzi all over the place and then she came to me and she told them I was with her and we entered. What was I suppose to do?” she asked again looking mostly at me. “She invited me to have a drink with her and her friends. I told Liz just one drink then we go away but she was so nice and she didn’t mention anything about you”

“Like she had to tell you” I said rubbing my face.

“What’s the big deal? It was just one night. As the night started to pass more celebrities started to introduce themselves to me. I got stuck and then all I know is we got out the club, flash lights were coming from everywhere. Gees I don’t have a car what did you want me to do? Stay there till I find a cab? She offered me a ride and I found myself at her place. Nothing happened, I and Liz went straight to one of her bedrooms and now here I am”

“I don’t think there is anything we can do now” Angels’ best friend said.

I looked at her and bit my lips. “Yeah”


From then on I didn’t let her leave my side or as much as I could because I couldn’t always take her with me everywhere I went.
I started to take her with me when I had to go to the studio or do anything with the backstreet boys so I guess that’s when Aj and Tash thing begun.

I don’t mean that was where the trouble stopped because Tash was always one big trouble girl and that’s what I was always scared off that she would do something stupid but all the sudden she changed.
And I started to wonder what caused the change?
Yep Aj but I doubted their relation ship.
Aj already had been involved with a girl much younger than him and I bet you all know how it ended. I didn’t want my sister or even Aj to get hurt and then get caught in the middle. So that’s when I decided I needed to talk to Aj alone.

I decided to go to his house. I made sure that Tash was still sleeping and left her a note saying I had to go to Chris’s place then ran out the house and got in my car going straight to Aj’s house.

He opened the door looking all messy and told me to get in. Probably he knew why I was there.

“You want something?” he asked me running his fingers threw his hair.

“First we talk then I will take some cereals” I said as I walked in his big kitchen and took a seat around his huge table.

“Ok” he nodded as he took a seat in front of me. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea that he sat in front of me…haha no I’m joking nothing happened we just talked.

“So” I started “You are going out with my sister right? I mean with my youngest sister who is like 10 years or something younger than you”

“Nick age is just a number. I know how you always think that it is wrong to go out with someone much younger than you but man I love her” he said smiling.

“You love her?” I said rolling my eyes. “Come on man, it’s not like you have been with her for that long”

“3 months”

“3 months?” I asked feeling my eyes get huge. “3 months?” I asked again.

Aj laughed. It wasn’t funny. “Yeah Nick 3 months”

“Did you” I felt that I was going to choke. “You know?” I said panicking.

“I don’t think that is any of your business buddy”

I stood up and ran my finger threw my hair as I jumped up and down. “She’s my sister” I said putting my hand on my chest “My sister you know? My baby sister”

“You are so over protected brother. Ok yeah we did. I didn’t push her but it all came naturally. We are great together and I’m sure now that you know, you are going to see us together and you’ll see how good we are as a couple.”

“I can’t believe this” I cried falling on the floor flat on my back “Aj fucked my sister.”

“And let me tell she’s-”

Ok I didn’t need to know any details no?

“I don’t want to know anything” I said interrupting him. “I don’t want to know ANYTHING” I repeated.

“Fine how about some cereal now?” he asked me.

“Yeah I need to eat a huge bowl of cereal like two of the biggest bowl you have” I said standing up and getting seated again. “This is weird” I mumbled to myself.

Yeah it’s not the first time Angel dated guys I knew but Aj and Tash were different. We always saw Aj like our brother expect Tash. I had to get use of it and quick.
End Notes:

So? What you think? You like it? I hope you do.

Don't forget to tell me what you think ;)

Chapter 14 by chaotic
Author's Notes:

Hmm so finally I have an update. Kind of short but I hope you like it :]

 

Aj

After 6 months dating Nick’s younger sister I was going crazy. I really loved Tash and I wanted to be with her as much as I could only we had one problem…Nick. He always was like her father and I kind of understand him but everyone has his limits.

So after we talked about how we were feeling we decided that it would be cool if she moved in with me. I didn’t live that far from Nick but to drive to his house everyday was troubling me…I’m kind of lazy you know? Anyway so Tash promised me that she was going to talk it with Nick first, she didn’t want to upset him or something so from the beginning she told me that if she sees Nick upset about it or something she was not going to move in with me.

One early morning after I woke up and took a quick shower I headed to Nick and at that time Tash’s place and surprise surprise Nick was the one who welcomed me.

“Wow early today” he told me with a big yawn.

“Yeah, so is Tash still in bed?” I asked hoping she was already awake.

“Nah, she is in the kitchen.” He answered me.

Together we walked in the kitchen and I smiled when I saw Natasha in her pajamas. I really wanted her to move in with me I mean really bad. With her I always felt better and those lonely feelings I used to had vanished.

“Hey babe” I smiled and kissed her quick on her lips making Nick go eww.

“Oh shut up” Tash said and gave ma an other kiss.

The three of us took a seat around the table and started eating some breakfast.

“So usually you don’t come this early here” Nick told me with his mouth full of food.

“Yeah he came because we have to talk to you” Tash answered him. Tash was always one of those girls that goes straight to the point and that was something I really liked about her.

“Talk to me?” Nick asked changing his face’s expression immediately.

Tash nodded with a big smile on her face.

“Yeah” I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

Nick’s eyes went on Tash’s tummy where my hand was resting and like always he talked before he let us tell him what we wanted to say.

“You’re pregnant” He said with his eyes almost falling from his face. “God Aj how could you? You have been with million of girls and never got anyone pregnant, why did you have to get my sister pregnant isn’t too soon for you to have a kid together”

“Shut up” Tash almost yelled. “Take a deep breathe and shut your big mouth. First of all I don’t think Aj had been with Million of girls”

“Then maybe a little bit more” he joked.

“Nick” Tash and I said together. “Shut up and let your sister talk please” I almost begged him.

“So am I going to be an uncle?”

Tash sighed knowing Nick wasn’t going t shut up and stood up going next to him.

“No, Nick I’m not pregnant but I’m going to go live with Aj”

“Live with him like 24/7?”

“Yeah” I said. “Don’t worry Nick I will take a good care of her”

“Its not that…I mean you only have been dating for what 6 months?”

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean anything. Even if I didn’t want to go live with Alex I was still going to go live on my own. Nick we both need our space”

“I don’t” he said sadly. “We’re so close.”

“And we are going to stay that way forever” Tash assured him and pulled him for a hug. “I love you Nicky so much”

“Me too”

I smiled as I saw them hugging.
They truly loved each other and they were letting the world know how close they were. People also saw how closer the 6 of them were and although what they went threw they really respected each other.

“You know that I couldn’t depend on you forever”

“Yeah so now she is going to start depending on you” he told me looking at me.

“I don’t think so” I said almost sure. “She already told me that she is going to start looking for a job?”

“Really?” Nick asked looking at her.

“Yeah. I want to make you both very proud of me and although I’m still young I’m going to show you how mature I am”

“I love you” Nick said and squeezed her with him. “You are always going to be my baby no matter what”

She laughed and looked at me.

I knew that many people were thinking that I went crazy again and yeah they were right I was completely crazy for this girl. I always thought I was in love before but when I got with Tash I knew that now I was dealing with true love and all I hoped was that she loved me as much as I did.

Tash

“You know what? I kind of miss Nick” I said sadly.

“It’s only been a week and you can’t stop mentioning your brother. You will get use of it believe me.” Aj told me.

We were lying on our bed and my mind couldn’t stop thinking about my brother. I did miss my sisters and Aaron but since I lived with Nick and we were always really close I missed him so much more.

“Should I call him you know to tell him goodnight?” I asked.

“No” Aj said and shook his head. “You just called him 4 hours ago.”

“But now it’s almost midnight” I said again.

“Yeah exactly and you don’t want to wake him up.”

“OK” I sighed. “Don’t take it wrong baby. I love living with you but I miss him”

“You will get use of it” he told me softly.

“I love you” I told him and pressed my lips with his.

“I love you too” he mumbled against my lips. “Tomorrow we are going shopping with my mum so we better get some sleep”

“Yeah I can’t wait to see her” I smiled as I got comfortable in his arms.

“She loves you too a lot.”

“I know” I told him thinking about my mum no not my real one…

“Goodnight baby” he whispered as he kissed my head.

I smiled and closed my eyes. I was really happy. I loved my siblings, my friends and my boyfriend but my life was still not complete, I had something missing in my heart and I had to find what it was.
End Notes:

Hope you like :]

 

Biggggggggggggggggg thanks goes to Marie :]

Chapter 15 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
I hope you like it Marie and everyone who is reading this story :D
Aj

Things were going great until Tash got a call from her mother. Jane asked Tash to meet her and she did, obviously from behind her siblings’ back. For a while I was the only one who knew what Jane wanted, Tash didn’t want to tell anyone especially her siblings but I had to convince her to tell them. They were her siblings’ and they had every right to know.

“If you are not going to tell them I will” I said as we were on the couch watching TV.

She looked at me as she took another bite from her sandwich she was eating.

“And please stop eating” I begged her.

Let me tell you, I was like dating Nick Carter. Tash was exactly like him every habit good and bad that he had Tash had it too.

“Huh? So I am hungry but I can’t eat what the fuck?” she said upset.

“Of course you can eat” I said softly. “But you are just like your brother whenever you are stressed you start eating non stop”

‘Why did you have to mention Nick?” she asked and stood up angrily.

“Whatever” I said standing up after her. “I’m going to call Nick and tell him”

“Tell him what?” she almost yelled.

“First of all don’t yell and second I’m going to call him because he needs to know. How do you think he is going to feel when he finds out?”

She shrugged and walked away. I knew that deep down inside her she wanted to tell her siblings what was going on.

I had to talk to her siblings face to face so I decided to go give Nick a visit. I ran upstairs and grabbed a jacket. I told Tash that I was going to a friend’s house and left.

When I arrived, Nick welcomed me with a big grin on his face. I hated to ruin his mood but I had to tell him.

He wasn’t alone and I wasn’t surprise so I asked him to talk to him alone.

“Something wrong?” he asked.

There was also Angel so I thought he should call her. I didn’t want to repeat what I had to say so he called her.
“So” I said taking a deep breathe.

“Is Tash ok?” Nick asked looking at me serious.

“She was until your mum called?”

“My mum?” Angel asked.

Nick immediately stood up and looked at me still looking very serious.

“I told Tash that if she wanted my mum in her life I wasn’t going to get in her way but I also told her that whatever goes on between them I don’t want to know”

“Oh so that’s why she doesn’t want to tell you” I said understanding why Tash didn’t want to tell them.

“I want to know” Angel said.

I looked at Nick and then he headed out.

I looked at Angel stunned. Didn’t he care anymore for his little sister?

“Your mum wants Tash to get in the business in the modeling industry and she wanted to be her manger”

Angel‘s eyes almost fell out her face.

“WHAT?” Nick yelled.

Angel and I literally jumped. We thought that he went back to his friends but apparently he was listening.

“And what did she say?”

“For first she told her no because she doesn’t want to be in the business but then after a few days she called her herself and told her that she is going to do it.”

“What made her change her mind?” Angel asked curious.

I licked my lips and sat down. I really hated how they always had drama running after them especially Nick. Why he couldn’t live in peace?

“She told me that she didn’t have the chance to make her mother proud so she wants to make Jane proud since Jane is her real mother. I don’t know guys your sister is hard to understand. She is confused.”

“Just because she didn’t have the chance to make her mother proud which I think it’s silly” Nick said “It doesn’t mean she have to make our mum proud. My mum only wants to use her like she did with us”

“She was talking about how she wanted to start surfing and playing basketball again but that was before your mum called”

“And that’s what she is going to do, surf and play basketball. I won’t let her do anything she doesn’t want to do. This time I’m going to stop mum. Someone has to stand up and say No to this woman. She did it to me, to Aaron, to Leslie but I won’t let her do this to Tash.”

“Do you mind if we come talk to our sister right now?” Angel asked.

“No of course no. You can come with me; I can bring you back again”

“Sweet” Nick nodded.

We stood up and left to talk to Tash.

Nick

When we arrived we heard Natasha screaming a loud scream.

We ran upstairs and I thought the worst of course but we found her sitting on the bed watching a scary movie.

“Hey” She smiled…a fake smile.

“What was that scream for?”

“This is the scariest film ever” she said standing up and turned the TV off. “So what are you doing here?”

“Jeez” Aj almost yelled that made us look at him. “Did you eat all this?” he asked Tash holding one big container of ice cream.

“Forget about that Aj” I said seriously. “We need to talk” I said looking at my sister.


“No we don’t”

“Yes stubborn now sit down.” Angel said as she made her sit down next to her on the bed.
End Notes:
I will try and update again soon. :D
Chapter 16 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Short update but I hope you like it :]
Natasha

“Do you really want to be a model?” my oldest brother asked me.

I chewed inside my cheek and thought for a second. I was confused part of me wanted to try and do it but my other part was like telling me you don’t have to do it.

“Yes” I said then.

“But I thought you said that after your parents died you didn’t want to do it anymore” Angel told me and she was right.

“But now I want to do it. You know me now I say something and a few days later I will be saying the opposite”

Nick rubbed his neck and looked t Aj. “Mum is going to use you sis”

“No she’s not. She loves me and I need to respect her like every daughter respect and love her mum. This doesn’t mean I’m going to ever forget the two people that I will always love the most”

“Oh come on Natasha you don’t know her like we do. Ask Aj and he can tell you too.”

“I can only tell what Nick went through because I was there the whole time” Aj said seriously.

“And that is enough for you to not trust her. I’m not telling you not to love her.. Jeez I love her too and a lot for god sake she is our mother but we can’t let her use us.”

“She’s not going to use me Nick”

“Who is going to be your manger?” Angel asked.

I shrugged and looked up the ceiling.

“Jeez, girl talk. This is serious.”

“She told me that if I want she can be m manger. She already talked to some people and they told her that they would love to work with me. I’m not a girl anymore I know what I should do and also what I shouldn’t so don’t worry everything is cool.”

“So you want to be a model?” Nick asked again.

I nodded. “Yeah or try. I think it will be fun and it will be an other experience in my life”

“I won’t stop you but” he said looking at Angel and Aj. “I think I should be your manger”

“What?” I said laughing. “What did you just say?”

“I know you the best. I know what’s going on in the business and you don’t have to worry about anything like I will use you or something”

“I don’t want you to be my manger” I answered quickly looking at the three of them.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t Angel”

“Why don’t you thank god he cares this much for you. When I wanted to be a model no one helped me. Nick didn’t offer to be my manger”

“Hey” Nick interrupted. “I did help you”

“But not as much as you are willing to help Tash and you never wanted to be my manger. Admit it you prefer Natasha.”

“I love you all the same. She’s the youngest”

“There is only a year between us so I’m not that older”

I looked at Aj stunned by Angel and Nick fight.

“Are you accusing me that I don’t love you? You have what you have thanks to me”

“No Nick” Angel yelled. “I work so I can have whatever I want”

“Ha” Nick laughed. “Right, if partying means working then you are right”

“Stop it” I said getting in between them. “Why can’t we talk without fighting?”

“I will call you later ok?” Nick told me as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m over it.” Angel told him.

“Admit that I did help you. I helped all of you and the least I ask for is not to accuse me I didn’t do anything to help you guys”

“Sorry. Maybe I’m jealous. I and Bj were the least that got attention especially from our parents and you protect Tash differently you know?”

I looked at Aj and rubbed my neck. Was someone jealous?

“Listen I will think about what you told me and then I will call you myself ok?” I told Nick.

“Ok” he answered me with a nod.

I went with Aj to take them back home and then I started talking with Aj.

“If I do it will you be with me all the time?” I asked.

“Almost all the time I think. You know I have to keep on doing my thing”

I nodded and bit my lip.

“Tomorrow I will call your mum and tell her to go somewhere you know to talk”

“My mum?” Aj asked confused.

“Yeah” I smiled. “Anyway Angel and Aaron’s birthday is soon can we do something special for them?”

“Like a party?” he asked.

I nodded and told him that I already had some ideas. He told me that I can do whatever I wanted and if I needed any help he was there for me.
Chapter 17 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Thanks to MArie and Nikki p for the reviews. I know this update is short but I didn't want to let you wait any longer hehe so I hope you like it!
The next day!

Natasha

“Hey Denise it’s me” I said jumping on the couch. “How are you?”

“I’m good baby” she answered me laughing. “And you and my baby?” she asked me back.

“We’re fine”

“That’s what I like to hear” she told me making me smile. “So?”

“So besides calling you like I do everyday I called you to talk to you about something really important”

“Tell me honey”

“Can we meet somewhere? I can come there if you want me” I offered.

“Sure. Is Aj coming with you?”

I shook by head. “No. I kind of want to talk to you alone but Aj knows what I have to tell you.”

We talked for a few more minutes and then we hung up.

I ran upstairs and jumped on the bed like a little girl.

“Baby wake up” I said trying to wake up Aj.

He moaned and turned around giving me his back.

“Please baby wake up”

He turned again to face me and took my hand in his.

“Open your eyes” I said as I laid and started giving him small kissing on his face. “I called your mum?”

“This early?” he asked me as he turned me around and we were on our side looking at each other.

I nodded. “Yeah. If she accepts then I won’t have any trouble. Nick won’t be mad that I chose mum and like I told you I don’t want Nick to be my manger. I don’t want people to think I’m using him you know? And after all I don’t want to cause any trouble between my siblings”

“What do you think your mum will think that you asked my mum to be your manger and not her?”

“Why would she care?” I asked.

Aj laughed and shook his head. “You really think your mother didn’t care who you chose to be your manger”

“That’s what she said and I believe her.”

“Yeah” he told me laughing again. “She said that because she thought that if she acts that way you and your siblings will think she changed”

“I will call her later after I tell your mum and if Denise accepts we will see what my mum has to say”

“And Nick?”

“I don’t think he will care. I think as long as it won’t be our mother he will be happy and support me in everything I do”

Aj nodded and smiled weakly. I knew that something was bothering but I had no idea what it was.

“Are you alright?” I asked concerned. I truly did love him.

“I’m like 10 years older than you. Now that you are going to get in the business you are going to make more friends.”

“So?” I asked knowing what he was going to say now.

“You will meet someone your age and someone much sexier than me and leave me”

I ran my fingers through my long blonde hair and laughed.

“It’s not funny” he told me serious.

“It is. I’m not going to do that I love you.”

He smiled and pulled me for a passionately kiss. When we pulled back I hugged him tightly and promised him that I loved him very much.

“I have to go babe” I said pulling back. “I don’t want to leave your mum waiting for me”

“Of course. You better not piss her off now right?”

“Shut up silly” I laughed and walked in the bathroom.

So all I had to do is tell Aj’s mum what I had in my mind, then tell Nick and see what he has to tell me and last but not least talk to Jane; my mum.
End Notes:
I will try and update again soon!
Chapter 18 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Again sorry for the long wait :[
Tash

When I left home I made a stop before I went to Denise’s home. I stopped at a coffee shop and bought some breakfast for me and for Denise. The funny thing is that when I got out of the coffee shop to go back to my car I found some people waiting for me…guess who? Yep Paparazzi. To tell you the truth I wasn’t really surprised because with everything that happened and all the drama and stuff people got very interested in what was going on with our lives.

I hurried to my car and didn’t say a word. Mostly they asked questions about Aj and Nick but anyway… so I drove to Denise’s house sure she was going to accept to be my manger.


I didn’t tell her when I arrived in fact I told her after an hour. She let me talk and tell her the entire story then when I was finished talking she smiled and didn’t say anything.

“What?” I asked confused. Was that a yes? I asked myself.

“You really believe that your mum is a change woman right?”

“Listen I don’t really know her, all I know is from what I hear my siblings say. If it is for me I would give her a chance”

“I can tell you really want to give her a chance. I would love to be your manger”

“Cool” I said happily.

“But if I was you I would give your mother a chance”

I looked at her shocked. “What?”

“Imagine if you can prove your siblings that she is really a change woman”

“But…I don’t know. Do you really think that’s a great idea? I mean I love my siblings and I don’t want to fight with them”

“What about Jane? Do you love her?”

I start coughing and then laughed.

“It’s not funny” She told me serious. “Never forget she is your mum.”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t hate her that’s for sure”

“Ok, I understand. Give her a chance just one more chance-”

“But what if-”



“Don’t worry. I’m always going to be there, anything you need I be there to help you and I’m sure Aj too”

“And my siblings?”

“I don’t think they are going to be happy but imagine if you can prove them wrong. You can bring your family closer together”

“Only if she means everything she told me” I said worried.

“Are you going to start doubting?”

I bit my lip and shrugged my shoulders again.

Aj

“So do you think your mum is going to accept?” Aaron asked me.

Nick, Aaron and Angel came to my house after their sister left to my mum’s house. Knowing Nick and how much he worries about his siblings I told him what Tash decided and he seemed he was pretty happy about it.

“I think so.” I answered Aaron.

“I am very proud at what she decided, I agree with her if I was her manger people would have thought she is using me like they said about Angel.”

“Also she didn’t want to cause any trouble” I said looking at Angel.

“She didn’t have to worry about that. Sometimes I act like a 5 years old kid.” Angel said. “As long as she doesn’t choose mum I’m alright”

“Exactly. She should stay faaaarrr away from mum now that she decided to do this”

“My siblings are right” Nick said. “You know I would prefer if she stayed out of this business but I will be there for her no matter what.”

I looked down and nodded. “Me too”

“She’s young and she will do whatever she wants. I understand her” Angel told us. “But she’s a smart kid so don't worry Aj.” she said like she knew what I was thinking.

Nick and his siblings stayed there, they didn’t want to leave before Tash came back home.

“I’m home” Tash yelled when she arrived.

“In the kitchen” I said in a pretty loud tune.

When she walked in the kitchen and saw her siblings her face expression changed.

“You seem like you saw a ghost” Nick told her as he stood up and walked to her. “Everything ok?” he asked her.

She nodded and looked at me.

“Hey Ac.” She said as she walked to her other brother. Nick looked at me and gave me a strange look.

“Hey sis, I heard what you were going to do. Thank god for our big brother” he told her laughing.

“Yeah” Angel continued. “And I’m sorry, sometimes I’m such a baby”

“No don’t worry” Tash responded her as she started to bit her nails.

I didn’t need to ask, I knew that there was something bothering her and I also knew that her siblings knew that she wasn’t 100% fine.
End Notes:

But I hope you like it!

Chapter 19 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Another update, more drama :D
Natasha. 

“Can I just talk to you in the other room for a second?” I asked Aj.

 

Aj nodded and I knew that he knew that something was wrong although nothing was really wrong. My siblings looked at me with a weird look since I never hided anything from them and I wanted to talk to Aj alone but I just smiled and walked to an other room followed by Aj.

 

“What’s wrong?” Aj asked me as he closed the door behind me.

 

“Nothing” I smiled then I burst out laughing. “Why are you laughing?” I asked him as he started laughing too.

 

He shrugged and sat down. “Because you are silly and funny”

 

“Geez thanks” I said as I sat on his lap.

 

“Why do you have to sit on my lap Tash? You’re heavy”

 

I pouted and sat next to him. “I’m not fat” I argued.

 

“I was joking” he assured me. “So?”

 

“How am I going to tell them that I’m going to call mum and tell her I want her to be my manger?” I said in a silly voice. “Should I get them drunk and tell them”

 

Aj hit me on my head lightly. “Are you crazy? Did my mum tell you that she doesn’t want to be your manger?” he asked me serious.

 

“No” I shook my head. “She would love to be my mager but she listened to what I had to say and she understood me. She understood how much I want to give Jane a chance and prove my siblings that she had changed for the better”

 

“Your crazy and you know it”

 

“But that’s why you love me” I said back as I climbed on his lap again and kissed him on his lips. “Seriously Alex, what if all my past happened for a reason huh?” I asked him now serious.

 

He just stared at me and didn’t talk.

 

“Ok before I came in my siblings’ life they never talked to Jane then I came and they started to talk to her a little bit. Imagine if she starts to spend so much time with us. They will see the difference and maybe we will get all closer to each other”

 

“Nick and so the others are not going to like your ideas”

 

“It is not going to kill us if we try” I smiled.

 

“We?” he laughed.

 

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. “You are my boyfriend so you have to help.”

 

“Fine” he sighed and then laughed. “I don’t know why I love you because you are so crazy”

 

“Look who’s talking. So should I get them drunk to tell them?” I joked.

 

“No alcohol in my house”

 

“Hey” I said now doing what he did to me earlier, hitting him on his head. “Our house and I was only joking baby”

 

He smiled and pulled me for a kiss.

 

“I love you” I muttered against his lips and started kissing him again until someone interrupted us.

 

“Hey didn’t your mother teach you to knock before you enter?” I said to Nick.

 

“My mum didn’t teach me lots of things so can you please come and tell us what’s going on?” he said and left the room.

 

I looked at Aj and started laughing again.

 

“So?” Aaron asked me.

 

“Sooo” I started laughing. Although I was laughing, inside I was so scared of what might happen. “Do you want to join me, Alex and mum to dinner?” I asked.

 

“Dinner?” Aj asked confused.

 

“Shush” I shushed him with a smile. I really wanted this to work out.

 

“Sure” Nick said.

 

My eyes popped out and mouth fell on the floor.

 

“What’s wrong?” Nick asked me confused.

 

“You really want to come?” I asked again.

 

Nick nodded not understanding why I was acting like I was.

 

“Its not the first time we had lunch with you and Aj’s mum”

 

“NO” I whined as I fell on the couch beside Nick. “Not Denise but OUR mum you know our mum Jane”

 

Nick and the twins started laughing ,I think sarcastically.

 

“What?” I asked looking at Aj to help me.

 

“Yeah guys” Aj told them. “It can be a lot of fun”

 

“It will be” I said smiling from ear to ear.

 

Then all the sudden Nick looked at me. “Hell yeah. Now I understand why you want to have dinner with mum. Count me in, I want to see her face expression when you tell her Denise is going to be your manger and not her”

 

“I don’t want to come. Sure I don’t want her to be your manger because of what she did in the past but she is still my mother and I feel for her” Angel said and I smiled. I was happy that deep down she still cared about our mum.

 

“You can count me in” Aaron said raising his hands. “It’s time to show that woman that her games are over”

 

I bit my lip and stood up. “Why don’t you two” I said pointing my finger at my brothers. “Go back to whatever you like to do huh? And you” I said pointing at my sister. “Come with us. You obviously care a lot for her.”

 

“What are you saying?” Nick asked.

 

“I’m not going to tell mum that I don’t want her to be my manger instead I’m going to tell her that I would love her to be my manger and can’t wait to spend time with her and get to know her better after all she is my mother”

 

Nick looked at Aj, and Aj just nodded.

 

“All I’m going to say is that everything happens for a reason and if you don’t agree with what I am going to do I hope that nothing is going to change between us. I really love you, you are my siblings and my best friends... Someone is going to prove that he was he right and not the other, I hope that, that  person will be me” I said and headed upstairs.

End Notes:
Hope you like it! Big thanks goes to Marie :D
Chapter 20 by chaotic
Author's Notes:

wohoo I have more readers reading this story :D thanks!!

Short update but I will update again soon :)

<b>Natasha</B>

 

Nick kept his word and didn’t come with me to the dinner I had with my mum and so my other siblings but when I told my mum about what I decided she was so happy that made me happy too. The truth was that I felt sorry for Jane that only Bj and Leslie cared for her so I wanted to make her happy as much as I could and prove to Nick and the twins that they were wrong about our mother.

 

A few days later it was the twins’ birthday and like I wanted, with Aj’s help we surprised them at our home with a surprise birthday party. Everyone was there, all my siblings, our friends and my mum Jane.

 

“Why didn’t you invite dad too?” Nick asked me.

 

“Come on Nick” Aj told him not wanting to ruin the fun we were having.

 

“I just asked a simply question” he shrugged.

 

“Because I didn’t want to, why don’t you invite him to your next party you do huh?”

 

“No, because I don’t invite them both”

 

I shrugged and walked away.

 

When it was presents’ time I stayed beside my mum's side but after she told me she had to leave. Everyone told her goodbye even if they didn’t want to because they didn’t care that much they still told her goodbye but there was someone who didn't ...her oldest son Nick. I know she was sad about it but there was nothing I could do.

 

“Can I just talk to my brother alone?” I said to the blonde girl that came with him.

 

She smiled and nodded.

 

“I said alone”

 

“But I’m his girlfriend” she pouted.

 

I laughed and looked the other way making Nick laugh too.

 

“Ok why don't you go grab a drink or something?” he told her laughing.

 

She kissed him and left.

 

“Gee Nick she loves you”

 

“What do you want?” he asked me.

 

I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his belly. “I love you I love you” I repeated “Don’t be mad at me please. You’re my big brother” I said looking up at his face.

 

“And that’s the reason why I am acting like this. I’m you big brother I need to protect you”

 

“Tomorrow I have the first photo shoot ever you want to come? Bj is coming and so is Aj” I said happily and very excited.

 

“Tomorrow I have some things I need to do”

 

“Oh” I pouted.

 

“Sorry”

 

“Maybe next time then”

 

He nodded and kissed my forehead. “Please be careful and don’t do anything that you will regret later in your life”

 

“I want to do playboy” I joked making Nick’s eyes pop out.

 

“No please.” He begged me.

 

“I’m joking" I said laughing.

 

“Ok ok” he said punching me lightly on my arm “I got to go”

 

“What? Already?”

 

“Yeah. I want to go home”

 

I laughed. “Yeah yeah ok so see you soon”

 

We said our goodbye and a few minutes later he left together with his date.

 

<B>Nick</B>

 

I was really worried about my sister. I hated that she let mum get her in the modeling world.

 

I was worried about lost of things, like was she going to stop eating to look thinner? We all know that this was always a big problem to almost everyone that were in the business, was she going to change, was she going to hurt Aj and so many thoughts and no matter what I couldn’t stay positive.

 

“So tomorrow we are going to spend the day together right?” my date asked me.

 

I smiled and bit my lip. “Sorry but I changed my mind. Don’t get me wrong ok?  it’s not your fault or that I didn’t like your company but tomorrow my little sister have a photo shoot and she asked me to go you know to support her”

 

“Why I can’t come too?” she asked me looking sad.

 

“Don’t worry maybe I will call you an other time” I said with a smile and a wink. “Why don’t we enjoy this night first huh?” I asked her using my perfect smile.

 She only had the night with me because the next day I was going to surprise my sister and after spend the rest of the day with my siblings and our friends.   
End Notes:
In the next update Tash's adventure begins!!
Chapter 21 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Another day...another drama.

Nick

 

As always I woke up late but I still wanted to go to my sister’s first photo shoot. I called Aj and he told me where the place was exactly.

When I arrived and saw my mum there too I got uncomfortable quickly but my siblings and Aj walked to me…its like they knew what I needed. My mother didn’t come to talk to me and I sure did the same.

When Tash saw me she looked at me with the biggest grin I ever saw and waved at me.

I laughed and waved my hand back at her.

 

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Aaron asked me.

 

“Yes she is” I answered back. “But I prefer my little sister without that much make up and that much hair”

 

Angel started laughing. “It’s called hair extension Nick”

 

“Whatever. They kind of change her.”

 

“She rarely wear make up and her hair is not that long so maybe that’s why we are seeing her different Nick” aj told me. “But we all know what photo shoots are all about”

 

“Tomorrow she has an interview can you believe that?” Angel asked me.

 

I caressed my face with my hand and I laughed sarcastically. “She has a great manger I’m not surprised”

 

“Nick come on” Aj told me as he looked at my mum then at me. “I know this is not easy but let’s try”

 

What it seemed like forever the photo shoot ended. We all stayed there the whole time and I couldn’t be happier when the photographer said that he was done.

 

“I hope I can work with you in our future soon’ the photographer told her.

 

“Me too. I had a lot of fun” My sister answered him smiling.

  

“Here is my number; you can give me yours if you want”

 

“Sure” she said without thinking.

 

Aj’s face impression immediately changed. Did he know that she had a boyfriend? He had been flirting with her the whole time and I knew that Aj wasn’t happy about it.

 

“Why don’t you give him your business phone number?” I suggested.

 

“What?” she asked me confused. “But I only have one cell phone”

 

“Listen how about she will message you her number when she gets another cell phone that she will use only for business?” I told him.

 

“Hmm yeah whatever by the way you are Nick Carter right?”

 

“Yep” I nodded. “Her big brother”

 

“Cool”

 

As I turned my head to talk to my sister I didn’t see her.

 

“Where did she go now?” I asked.

 

“Talking to mum” Aaron answered me.

 

I looked at them and saw them hugging. A few minutes later my mum left and Tash walked to us smiling.

 

“Oh my god I feel so pretty”

 

“Why don’t we go home?” Aj asked. “I feel tired. You all can come and maybe order some pizza later”

 

“Sure” I agreed. “Great idea”

 

“Why do I have to get an other cell phone Nick?” Tash asked me. “Mum is my manger everyone that needs to tell me something or whatever they have to contact her”

 

“So why did he ask for your number if he have to contact your mother?” Aj asked.

 

“I don’t know maybe he liked me and he wanted to get to know me and be my friend”

 

I sighed as I knew that trouble was on its way.

 

 

 

“Let’s go home” I said as I pushed Tash from her back. “And when you arrive home wash your face”

 

“Yes sir” she laughed. I always hated make up...

 

Natasha

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked Aj while we were  in the bathroom and I was washing my face while the others were downstairs.

 

“Nothing”

 

“Oh come on” I almost yelled. “What the fuck? It’s because he wanted my number. If I go through your mobile phone I would find hundreds of women’s phone numbers right?”

 

“Forget it”

 

“Right.” I said rolling my eyes

 

“Sorry but I’m jealous”

 

“Jealous? and I haven’t started yet and you are already jealous” I laughed. “Why don’t you trust me?”

 

“I trust you but you know nothing about this business honey and thats what scares me the most”

 

“I’m not an idiot and beside it’s not like I’m alone.”

 

“Don’t you think I didn’t notice that he was flirting with you the whole time even your siblings noticed”

 

“Oh come he wanted to make me feel comfortable”

 

“Right”

 

“Oh come on he’s like my father” I said almost yelling again.

 

He looked at me and bit his lip. “He’s my age if you didn’t know”

 

I swallowed hard and rubbed my eyes. “I thought he was older besides you are much hotter than him”

 

“Right”

 

He turned around and walked away. That moment I really wanted to cry because I didn't mean to hurt him...

 

After I finished from the bathroom I headed downstairs.

 

“Where is Aj?” I asked.

 

“He went out” Chris answered me. “By the way I heard how beautiful you were today”

 

“My sister is always beautiful” Aaron told him as he hit him on his arm.

 

“I know, I know” Chris laughed.

 

“Are you ok?” Chris’s girlfriend asked me.

 

“No. I’m such an idiot”

 

“What’s wrong?” Nick asked me immediately. “What did you say to Aj?”

 

“How do you to know that I said something to Alex?” I asked curious.

 

“Because I happened to know the two of you very well”

 

“He was mad about the whole phone number thing and he told me that Johann the photographer was flirting with me the whole time”

 

“True” Angel interrupted me. “He was hot though”

 

“But she has a boyfriend”

 

“I know Nick. I said that Johann is like my father”

 

“What did you say?” Nick asked me shocked.

 

“I didn’t know he is Aj’s age. I didn’t have anything to say and that was the first thing that came in my mind. Anyway it’s his entire fault he doesn’t need to be jealous. He is one of the people that can understand me the most.”

 

“He loves you. Maybe he is scared that you might hurt him”

 

“But I love him” I said honestly.

 

“You should be very careful if you really love him” Nick told me very serious.

 

“Don’t get all serious with me. You scare me when you do that”

 

“Maybe you should have thought about this twice. Your life was great, everything was going great between you and Aj, You were living a great, simply life and now you complicated everything”

 

“Not true Nick” I yelled. "Why are you making this a big deal? Did someone do this to you too when you started your career?"

 

“Don’t yell” he told me strictly.

 

“So let me do whatever I want to do. If you all love me like you all say you do you'll support me and believe in me and most of all trust me especially him” I said angrily.

Chapter 22 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
Oh my god, so sorry for the long wait but believe me I have been so busy. I hope this update will make it up hehe!

Tash

 

I groaned loudly as I woke up the next morning and didn’t find my boyfriend lying next to me. I quickly got out the bed and grabbed my cell phone, I dialed Aj’s number but it was all for nothing because Aj’s cell phone was turned off.

 

As I was about to call Aj’s mum I heard the front door get closed. I smiled widely and ran as fast as I could downstairs thinking it was AJ.

 

“Good morning” Nick told me smiling widely. The previous night I asked Nick if he could stay with me because I was afraid to sleep alone, all by myself in that big house since Aj didn’t come back.

 

“I had to get some things from my car” Nick said.

 

“I thought it was Aj” I said sadly.

 

“I can tell” Nick told me putting the stuff on the living room table.

 

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I always felt better when my big brother was around. He made me feel safe and never alone.

 

“What am I going to do Nick?” I asked again as I rested my head on his chest as he continued to hold me.

 

“I don’t know.” I felt him shrugging. “I tried to call him but his cell phone is turned off. I also called his mum but she told me he didn’t go there”

 

“Did you tell her what happened?” I asked quickly as I pulled back from him.

 

“No” he said. “I didn’t want to worry her”

 

“Good” I muttered.

 

“Tash I’m going to go make some breakfast because I’m starving do you want anything?”

 

I shook my head and laid on the couch.

 

“ok. Also don’t forget that interview you have today”

 

Again I groaned and turned on my stomach. I didn’t want to go.

 

“See I told you. Don’t say you weren’t warned. You already don't want to do this"

 

“Go eat” I said pushing Nick away from his leg.

 

I heard him laughing as he left.

 

It didn’t even pass 15 minutes that I didn’t hear the door get open. I thought I was dreaming or that Nick decided to go get something from his car again but then I turned around and opened my eyes and saw Aj looking straight at me.

 

I quickly got up and jumped on him, wrapping my legs tight around him.

 

“I’m so sorry” I cried. I was really afraid that he was to leave me. “Please don’t leave me” I said as I hugged him really tight with me. “I really really love you”

 

“Oh he’s back” I heard Nick yelling. But I ignored him. I was really worried because Aj didn’t say a word and he didn’t move, he just held me coldly probably not to fall.

 

“Man how can you sleep with her?” Nick asked. “I slept in the room next to your bedroom and I still heard her snore”

 

I quickly turned my face to look at Nick and gave him an angry look. “I do not” I almost yelled. “I didn’t even sleep”

 

Nick started laughing. “Ok Ok but this morning when I came checking on you, you were sleeping so don’t lie”

 

“OK fine but I slept for only like three hours” I said looking at Aj. “I didn’t want to sleep without you baby” I said pouting.

 

“Can I eat then leave?” Nick asked sounding so funny.

 

“Sure” Aj responded him.

 

I nodded. “How about we eat breakfast all together now?” I asked again looking at Aj the most.

 

“I’m not hungry” Aj muttered and headed upstairs.

 

“Go” Nick told me in a low voice pointing at the stairs. “I will try and not eat everything” he joked again.

 

I giggled and ran upstairs. I opened the door and found Aj lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

 

I climbed on the bed and cradled with him.

 

“Baby please forgive me, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

 

“What you said its true.” He said a he didn’t move one inch.

 

“I love you Alex. Please don’t leave me.”

 

“I love you too” he told me that made me smile.

 

“Good. We belong together and age is just a number. We are going to be together forever ok?” I asked. “I love you”

 

“Forever?” he asked looking at me now.

 

I nodded and place my lips on his.

 

Then he pulled back and took my face in his hands. “You really really love me right?” and I nodded. “And we are going to be together forever, you are not going to leave me for another younger guy?”

 

“Hell no” I answered.

 

He let go of me and sat up straight on the bed resting his head on the headboard.

 


“Last night I slept in my car”

 

“What?” I interrupted him.

 

“Yeah. I needed to be alone and I did some thinking”

 

“About us?” I asked.

 

He nodded and looked again at me this time very serious. “I love you too very much and it will hurt me a lot if we end up breaking up”

 

“That’s not going to happen”

 

He smiled and kissed my nose softly. “Good” he muttered against my lips.

 

He turned around and opened his drawer. When he turned back at me I saw him holding a silver box in his hands.

 

“What’s that?” I asked curious.

 

He smiled weakly and opened the box slowly. I gasped when I saw the most beautiful ring that had the biggest diamond ever in the box pointed at me.

 

“Is that?” I asked confused and shocked in the same time.

 

He simply nodded and didn’t say anything.

 

I took a deep breathe and kept looking at him. I don’t know how I ended up falling from the bed.

  

“Fuck are you ok?” Aj asked me quickly as he helped me get up.

 

I nodded. “Alex baby I don’t really understand what’s going on here?”

 

He took the ring out the box and again pointed the ring at me. I was having trouble breathing normally.

 

“Natasha Marie Carter, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?”

 

I felt hot tears running down my face.

 

“I know we haven’t been together for years but we both love each other very much and you also believe we are going to stay together forever”

 

“Where did you get the ring?” I asked again with more tears running my face.

 

“A while ago I went out with my mum and she wanted to buy a pair of earrings and I saw this beautiful ring. I also think we are meant to be together so I thought I will buy it but I never ever thought I was going to use it now”

 

“You’re crazy” I said getting emotionally as he was too. “Ask me again” I said crying and laughing in the same time.

 

“Natasha Marie Carter, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?”

 

I smiled widely obviously more tears escaping my eyes and nodded. “Yes yes yes” I said.

 

He bit his lip as he smiled and placed the ring on my finger.

 

“Oh my god” I laughed happily.

 

He looked up at me with tears almost running down his face and pulled me for a passionately, hot ,romantic kiss.

 

When we pulled back I looked closely at the ring. “Oh my god baby my finger got so heavy” I said making him laugh. “We need to go tell Nick”

 

“Yeah, because he is sill here right?”

 

I nodded and kissed him again.

 

Did you see this one coming? I sure didn’t.

End Notes:
:D you like it, you like it hehe?I wasn't planning this but I don't know how hahaha it ended like this. Awww it was cute no? Now I have to think what’s going to happen next :]

 

Chapter 23 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
I'm trying my best Marie about updating as much I can ;) here is another update
Nick

So I was downstairs eating breakfast and then so quietly Aj and my sister walked in. I looked at them as I continued to eat.

Tash rubbed her neck and my eyes almost dropped off my face. A fucking huge big and I mean really huge diamond ring was on her finger. That finger you wear your engagement and wedding ring you know? Yeah, yeah that finger.
I swallowed hard and looked at Aj.

“Where did that ring came from?”

“He gave it to me” my sister told me pointing at Aj.

“For what? Is it a new way how to make up after a fight?” I said hoping I was right.

“Jealous?” Aj asked smiling.

I shook my head and looked at both of them.

“Yeah right”

Aj walked to me and wrapped his arm around me. I just pulled back…I was confused and they seemed like they were hiding something from me and I sure do not like that.

“How much do you wish you had a girlfriend to give her stuff like this?” he asked.

“Duh? Zero. I I’m happy being single”

“Liar” my sister called me. “I’m the youngest and the first one to get engaged.”

I think at that second I died for a few minutes but I still kept seeing.

I saw Tash looking at Aj then she waved her hand in front of my face.

“We are getting married”

I shook my head and stood up. I heard Tash asking Aj where I went.

I went upstairs in the room that I slept in the night before and stayed there for like a few minutes then I went back downstairs.

“Oh hey Aj you’re back. Hey sis” I said sitting around the table “I had the weirdest dream ever. I dreamt that you two got engaged. Ha-ha isn’t that the silliest dream ever. I mean it’s not like I wouldn’t be happy for you but wohoo that would be too soon”

“Is this the ring I was wearing in the dream?” Natasha asked me laughing.

I took a deep breathe and nodded. “Weird”

They started laughing and Tash took my hand in hers. “Come on Nick stop being so fucking silly”

“Hey” I said.

“Ok sorry…keep treating me like a little girl I love it” she said scratically “anyway Alex asked me to marry him and obviously I accepted”

“Why?”

“Hey now” Aj said hitting me right in the back of my head.

“Really nick stop being pain-"

“Ok ok” I interrupted her. “I mean I’m happy for you guys and I was so worried you know? Aj you didn’t sleep here and stuff but asking her to marry you? She’s so young”

“Stop treating me like a little girl please Nick”

“Oh come on you are not even legal to drink”

“So what? You are not making any sense”

“Tash I don’t know” I admitted I was confused. The little Carter engaged? Ok at that time it didn’t made any sense to me.

“Are you doing this for attention?” I asked Tash knowing she was trying to make it in the business.

“Can I hit you in your head so you start making some sense and finally you congratulations us?” Aj said as his lifted his head ready to hit me.

“OK see he’s abusive” I said to my sister. I pouted and pulled my baby sister into a tight hug.

“I thought Leslie was going t get married first?”

“So? Now I am”

“But you are so young”

“Nick I…can’t br..eathe”

“Sorry” I said pulling back. “Are you sure?” I asked now looking at Aj.

“Sure man. I love your sister and I will do anything for her”

“Anything?”

“Yeah”

“Ok. So congrats”

I saw Natasha smiling and then she jumped on me. “THANKS”

“So Am I going to be the best man or something important in this wedding?”

“Of course” she grinned “did you have to ask that?”

“Just to make sure. God this is a big surprise”

“I’m going to go upstairs to get ready for the day. I will see you both later ok?”

Aj and I nodded and she left.

Aj laughed and patted on my shoulder. “I love her man I really do” he said as he stood up.

“Wait” I told him as an idea came into my mind. ‘Did you ask her because you didn’t want to make me an uncle first?” I asked very confused.

“Go take a shower Nick and then we can discus better because right now you are not even thinking”

“Great idea” I said agreeing.

Was I making a big fuss?
YES? Oh hell no. She’s my baby sister and how long did they have been together? Not long enough to get married. I was thinking that she got pregnant and that’s why they were getting married. I love Aj and sure if they stayed together they were getting married one day…you know knowing Aj and that was his dream but I had to stop the wedding if the reason was the baby.
Chapter 24 by chaotic
Author's Notes:
No, No, I did not forget about this story...its just I have been kind of busy. But here is another update which I hope you like!!!
Tash

So when I got back downstairs I found just Aj by himself and no Nick so I thought he left.

“He left without saying goodbye?” I asked pouting.

Aj laughed and shook his head. “No. He went to take a cold shower” he told me and started laughing.

I looked at him weirdly not knowing why he was laughing.

“He’s thinking we are going to have a baby and that’s the reason I asked you to marry me. Your brother is silly.” He said laughing.

“Pregnant?” I asked giggling. “Oh god sometimes that boy thinks too much.”

“I know” Aj replied.

“Do you want to punk him?” I asked having an idea.

“What?” Aj asked getting serious.

“We should like totally scare him, you know tell him, Nick yeah you are right I am pregnant”

“No” Aj said quickly cutting me off. “I don’t want to die”

I stared laughing hard finding funny how scared Aj was of my big brother.

“Stop laughing”

“I think we would make beautiful babies together” I said getting close to him as I begun to tease him. “Don’t you think so?”

“Stop it” he said trying to be strictly. “That happens after we get married”

“And what happens if that happens before we get married? Are you going to keep your dick in your pants from now on?” I asked giggling.

“Shut up” he said pulling me back. “There’s a thing called condom you know? And we use that every time we have sex”

“Not every time we have sex you use condom”

“Shut up, will you?” he said freaking out. “In that case I always been careful”

“And what if you don’t be careful enough”

“Then you should start using the pill”

Both of us jumped as Nick walked on us.

“God Nick” Aj said rolling his eyes. “Can you the two of you shut up, you are making me go crazy”

“We are Craters and Craters are crazy. I think you should know really well before you marry one of the Carters girls” Nick grinned. “And you are marrying the craziest one”

“Now you seriously need to shut up brother” I said rolling my eyes.

We heard the bell door ring and I grabbed my stuff. “Mum” I said.

All the sudden Nick grabbed me from my hand and took my hand in his.

“What are you doing Nick?” Aj asked.

“Taking the ring off her finger”

“Hey” I yelled pulling back.

Nick gave me a look and I gave him the same one back.

“Why Nick?” Aj said sighing.

“She is having an interview…mum…media…privacy” he said looking funny again.

“Oh” I and Aj said together. “He has a point” Aj pointed out.

“Ok” I nodded as I took the ring off my finger myself. “Can you put it somewhere safe for me?” I said smiling to my fiancé.

“Sure honey”

A few minutes later I was out in my mum’s car heading to do the interview.

“Was your brother at your house?” my mum asked me.

I nodded without saying anything.

“Do you talk about me?”

I ran my fingers through my hair and closed the magazine I was reading.

“Not really and when we do we fight. I don't want to get in the middle of you and Nick's problems so please if we can, we shouldn't talk about him" I asked wanting nothing to do with their problems. That was the only way I was not going to fight with anyone.

“Sure honey” my mum smiled. “So now if they ask you an uncomfortable question just looked at me and I will handle it ok?”

I nodded and smiled a little.

“Are you nervous?”

“Just a little” I said with a shrug.

So when we arrived at the place my mum stared walking in this huge building like it was her home so I guess she had been there before. Of course I never did a step in the place before so I followed her as my head keep turning everywhere wanting to see the place.

“I have been here before with your brothers” Jane said like she knew what I was saying to myself.

“Really?”

“Yeah. This is a good company and I always tried my best so my children work with them”

I nodded and looked at my mum’s sad face. I knew that my mother loved us all very much even though deep down I was still questioning myself why my parents gave me for an adoption but anyway …so we walked into this room and I saw a table full of food.

My eyes popped out and I licked my lip.

“Nick Carter clone.” I heard my mum mumbling. “Come on.” She said as she dragged me from my hand.

“That seems yummy” I said as I stood by my mother side.

“But you need to control yourself if you want to be a real model” she told whispering.

I sigh and nodded slightly.

I saw a woman walking to us and I looked at my mum.

“Hey Mrs. Carter” the woman said shaking hand with my mum. “Hey you” she said now talking to me

“Hey” I smiled.

“So I’m Leona Parker the one who is going to ask you some questions are you ready?”

I looked at my mum…yeah already and we both nodded.

Ok now I was scared about what kind of questions I was going to be asked and I had a feeling I was going to look at Jane a lot.

I sighed as the three of us got seated.

We didn’t begin until a few other people walked in.

My mum stood up and went to talk to a few people that were there. I wondered when we were going to start…

“Ok darling change of plans” Jane told me softly. “This interview is going to be filmed and I guess its going to make it on some sites and TV”

“I thought this was for a magazine” I said rubbing my neck nervously.

“But this is great you are going to make headlines. You don’t know how things work so let me handle things”

Again I sighed and nodding. Did I have a choice? No so that was the only thing to do; accept.

Soon I found myself around bunch of people who were doing my hair, make up and dressing me up.

And the next thing I knew my mum was not going to be sitting beside me like I thought.

“Are you ready?” a man asked me.

With million of thoughts running through my mind I nodded and there I was giving my first interview.
End Notes:
Hope you like it. I will try and update again son :)
Chapter 25 by chaotic
Author's Notes:

HI!!!

I think you are shocked to see that I updated this story right? The truth is that I have been busy a lot and that is the main reason and not that I forgot about it. This is my favorite story so like you might know I deleted the others but I had to keep this and update it every chance I get, like today!

I don’t know if anyone is still interested…but I guess I will have to wait and see.

 

I hope that if someone read it, they love it :D

Tash

The plans changed a lot. I didn’t know what as going on- no idea at all. I was letting everyone do what they wanted.
People were taking pictures of me and filming me…I had no idea why, I thought it was going to be a simply interview. Maybe my family was right; I still had a lot to learn about the business.

As I sat down so the interview could begin I started to panic. It was then that I started to think…but at that moment I had no other choice.

So Leona started talking. She started by saying how happy she was that she was going to interview me I had no idea why and then she introduced me, and yeah She introduced me by using my brothers’ names and my boyfriend’s name.

Natasha Carter is the youngest sister of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and pop singer Aaron Carter. But Natasha or Tash as her family and friends call her, is also dating her oldest brother band mate AJ McLean. She is also the sister of Bobbie Jean, Leslie and Angel. But as you might know she didn’t spend the first years of her life with them as she was given to adoption by her parents Jane and Bob Carter when she was born.

I took a deep breathe but I knew I could do it. I had nothing to be scared of.

“So” she started
“how do you feel about your life now?”

I smiled and took a deep breathe again.
“My life had been one of a roller coster. Like you said I was given away by my own parents, I never thought that I have five siblings and I’m going to be where I am today”

“When did you find out who were your biological parents?”

“A few weeks after my parents died.” I answered.
I didn’t want to talk about this at all but I knew she was going to keep questioning about this topic a lot.

“Did you know you were Adopted and how did you find your real family?”

“I knew that I was adopted but I didn’t care. To be honest I never ever wanted to find my real family, I was happy but when my parents died in a traffic accident I started to live with a couple that were like my grandparents, they knew who my parents were so they called Jane”

“How did things go?” she asked looking very curious.

“I arrived home and found Jane. I didn’t have any idea who she was but when she saw me she knew immediately that I was her daughter. She told me the truth and that was the biggest shock of my life”

“How did you react?”

“I was scared, really scared. That day I left with her and after she called my sister BJ. It was the next day that I met my siblings”

“Did they accept you or they were having a hard time?”

“Bj was the only one that accepted me from the minute she saw me. At that time all of them were living with Nick so Bj asked my mum to leave me there. The others were having a hard time and I didn’t blame them. Nick wanted to do a DNA test because he couldn’t believe that he had another sister, I was so scared of Nick, I wanted to leave but they didn’t let me. They told me that now their life wasn’t going to be the same, they needed to know”

“What happened when the test proved you are their sister?”

“They were all really angry that I was taken away from them. They all promised me that they are going to take care of me and they did especially Nick. I’m like Nick’s baby and he feels like he needs to take care of me”

“Do you all get along?”

I nodded and smiled. “Yes, I love them a lot and they love me a lot. I will do anything for them, they are my world now”

“When the news came out everyone started talking about your family. I bet you know that your family has been in the news before and most of the time it wasn’t good news, how did they cope with everyone talking about them again?”

“My siblings didn’t care what everyone was saying. They didn’t do anything wrong and Jane was really sorry for what she did.”

“Why do you call your mother Jane?”

“Is hard but she knows I love her” I said honestly.

Leona smiled and nodded. “What about your father?”

“I never met him or talked to him. It hurts but he doesn’t even talk to my siblings so I guess he doesn’t care”

“Now time has passed and you seems like you are doing well.” She told me with a smile and I nodded.

“You were living with Nick right? But now you are living with your boyfriend Aj Mclean, tell us about that”

I smiled and licked my lips. “While I was living with Nick, I met the other backstreet boys. They started doing another album and Nick used to take me everywhere with him. I was spending a lot of time with them and getting to know them better but there was something special between me and Aj. We kept it a secret for a while; I didn’t know how my brother was going to react”

“What did he do when he found out?” Leona asked seriously.

“He freaked out a little” I said with a laugh. “But he supported us and still is. People freak out because of the age difference but age is just a number.”

“And you are in love right?”

“Yes” I answered with a smile from ear to ear. “And everyone knows that”

“And now you want to start making your own money” she told me.

I felt the camera was about to eat it, so I moved a little it not trying to look uncomfortable at all.

“Yeah, my brothers and Aj had done a lot for me and they really spoiled me big time but it’s time I start doing my own thing”

“And you want to be a model”

I nodded. “A supermodel" I laughed "that is what I want to be”

“And what do they think about it?”

It was now that I paused. I didn’t know if I should say the truth or not.

“I’m not going to do this because all the sudden I found out that my family is famous. I always did this; I did this since I was a little girl. They love me and I’m always going to find them for support. When Jane suggested that I shuld start doing this again, I wasn’t sure but then I thought about it and I was like yeah let try and do it”

“And your mother is your manger right? Do you know what happened when your mothers was your brother’s manger?”

“I wasn’t part of their lives at that time. So…you know… I mean I want to give Jane a chance. I want my siblings especially Nick to give her a chance you know what I mean?”

“Do you think you are going success?”

“I don’t know if I’m going to success as a model but I know that my family will be a close family again. I’m sure of that-everything happens for a reason”

… While the interview continued Nick was worried a lot about what was happening…

Nick

“I really didn’t want her to get in the business” Nick said truthfully. “I was ready to give her anything she wanted”

Aj nodded. “I feel the same man but we love her and we want her to be happy. She want Jane to be part of her life, she wants to give her a chance. She is using this opportunity to bring her family closer”

“I’m afraid she is going to get hurt and they will be nothing we could do. We all know what I am talking about. I’m afraid that fame is going to destroy us again” Nick said worried sick about the situation.
Chapter 26 by chaotic
Author's Notes:

(-:

Aj

I couldn’t wait for my girlfriend to come back home from the interview. I was nervous, nervous that she was going to say something that I or her siblings didn’t’ want her to say.

Her siblings, some of our friends mostly of theirs and I were all waiting for her at my house.

Time was flying and I started to get worried.

“I’m going to go call her” Her older brother told me thinking like I was.

“Leave her alone and stop acting like she is a baby” Aaron told us. “I know the feeling and it doesn’t feel good”

I ignored Aaron completely; something that happened in the past made me not to like him or trust him much…

But it seemed that I wasn’t the only one that ignored him because Nick followed me outside so we could call her in quiet.

“Hello” she answered me.

“Hey baby, where are you?”

“I'm on my way home.”

“How did it go?” I asked curious.

“Good I think. I will talk to you home ok? Then I will call my brother”

“You don’t’ have to” I said looking at Nick. “They are all here”

“Ok, Bye” she said hanging up.

“She’s on her way home”

Nick nodded and we went back home.

A half an hour later she was home.

She was wearing a different outfit from the one she was wearing that morning before she left and her hair was different too.

“What happened?” I asked

“I Don’t know exactly but I ended up doing an interview with e!”

“What?” Nick asked. “I thought it was going to be a magazine interview”

Tash pouted and shrugged her arms.

“What did they ask?” Angel asked her curious.

“Bunch of questions but it was fun.” She said smiling. “I cannot wait to see myself on TV”

And she didn’t have to wait to long because she was on E! And all over the media and internet”

As time was passing Jane was spending lots of time with her daughter that meant that she was spending less time with me, her siblings and also her friends.

“Do you want to come with me tonight?” Tash asked me interrupting me from my thoughts.

“Huh?” I asked looking at her.

“I said do you want to come with me tonight?”

“Where?” I asked again.

“There is going to be a party and I’m invited”

“What kind of party?”

“Just Tell me, do you want to come or not?” she said getting annoyed.

“No” I answered back in a louder tune more I intended.

“Fine that was all I wanted to hear”

“Oh” I said now hurt. “You didn’t want me to come. Good you can go all by yourself”

“I meant I wanted to hear a simply answer like yes or no”

I didn’t talk and left the room.

tash

I followed him. I didn’t know why he got so angry.

“Can we talk?”

He turned around and nodded. “Yes please” he said like he was begging.

We walked into our bathroom and started talking.

“What’s wrong?” I started.

“Everything” he admitted.

“What?” I asked shocked. “What do you mean everything?”

Aj licked his lips and started. “You are always out without me…it’s like you are making time for everyone but me”

“If you didn’t understand me I asked you to come with me tonight and now I’m with you too. It’s you that is always in your studio doing your thing.”

“You know I’m not that type of guy anymore. I don’t like to party that much now days”

I sighed and didn’t have any idea he was feeling this way.

I got closer to him and hug him. “I’m sorry” I said with a kiss. “It’s just I’m doing everything I can to success and I feel like I don’t have many chances to do it so I’m taking every chance that comes my way”

“When are we going to make it official that we are engaged?”

I bit my lips and shrugged.

“I love you” he muttered. “I know what your dreams are but you have to make time for me too. Do you know how long it’s been since we were spotted together? Everyone is thinking we split up”

“I don’t care what other thinks. I just don’t care. The important thing is that when the day ends we sleep in the same bed. We wake up next to each other and like every other couple we do our own thing”

“Ok” he said lying on the bed.

“Come with me tonight”

“Nope” he answered. “My mum is coming and I’m going to hang out with her. If you want you are more than welcome to join”

Nick

I was hearing that things between my youngest sister and her boyfriend weren’t going so good. Aj told me that he was barley seeing her during the day because she was always busy hanging with our mother deciding what the best next move to her career was going to be.

I was worried because I didn’t want one of my best friend to get hurt so I had to step in and help or at least that was what I wanted… So the first thing I did after I talked with Aj about it, was telling the news that my youngest sister was engaged to Aj and let me tell you the truth I was surprised how big of a deal people made it…
End Notes:

Sorry for the long wait but I hope you liked it (:

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8606