The Name's NICK! by honey
Summary: My response to the September picture challenge! Good times.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Picture This!
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 466 Read: 1884 Published: 09/10/07 Updated: 09/10/07

1. Chapter 1 by honey

Chapter 1 by honey
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Come on Nicky, you can do it man. Damnit, now I’m calling myself Nicky? I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, Nicky’s a chubby 12 year old, its Nick. You’re Nick. No, I’m Nick… and I’m officially talking to myself. Crazy people talk to themselves. Is it really talking to myself though if I’m only thinking it? Of course not. I’m not crazy.

FOCUS NICK! SWIM! ONLY A FEW YARDS TO GO.

Or is it a few hundred yards? How the hell’d I get so far away from the shore? Who’s idea was it to come all the way out here on nothing but a surfboard anyway? Oh wait it was yours dumbass! I hate to tell you this Nicky, but the blonde jokes are only going to get worse if the guys find out about this.

YOU’RE DOING IT AGAIN NICK! STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF AND SWIM BEFORE YOU DROWN.

We’ve been over this. I’m not talking to myself; crazy people talk to themselves. I’m thinking to myself and there’s nothing wrong with thinking to yourself. Kevin tells me I should think more all the time. Kevin also calls you Nicky all the time… What a jerk man. I tell him all the time not to call me that. Nicky just sounds like some stupid little kid that gets rocks thrown at him on the playground. Does Kevin really think of me like that?

Of course he does ya moron, because you’re always getting yourself into situations like this. Smooth move forgetting to strap your board to you Nicky. Now you’ve got to haul your ass all the way back to shore with just your arms and legs and they’re already sore as hell from paddling out that far in the first place.

Man my arms really are sore. How much further is it? And now I’m hungry damnit, and I sound like AJ. That guy is always whining about something, but he says I’m the baby. You know what? He calls me Nicky too. That little bitch! Remember that one time he had to hike up this tiny hill and he said he got a cramp and made the crew carry him up there? Maybe I should start calling him Alexander. That sounds like a little bitch name. Cramp my ass, try swimming like five hundred miles through the friggin ocean and then you can tell me about a friggin cramp.

CRAMP! OW CRAMP! OK NICKY, NO MORE TALKING ABOUT CRAMPS OR YOU REALLY WILL DROWN. AND THE NAME’S NICK !!!!!

Come on Nicky, you can do it man, just a few more feet now. Damnit there I go again!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8611