The One by backstreetblade
Summary: Has AJ met the one or will Jennifer's ex-boyfriend get in the way?

This is a work of fiction. This is also intended for a mature audience.For adult themes and sexual situations. 


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Truth Or Dare
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 3106 Read: 16476 Published: 11/14/07 Updated: 12/16/07
Story Notes:

Jennifer Blackwell asked me to make a story where she was AJ's girlfriend.So I'm going to try making a series with her in it.

1. Chapter 1 by backstreetblade

2. Chapter 2 by backstreetblade

3. Chapter 3 by backstreetblade

4. Chapter 4 by backstreetblade

5. Chapter 5 by backstreetblade

6. Chapter 6 by backstreetblade

7. Chapter 7 by backstreetblade

8. Chapter 8 by backstreetblade

Chapter 1 by backstreetblade

AJ sat at the end of the bar,finishing his ninth Scotch. He sat thinking about how he lost his wife,Lisa, his love affair with Amanda was waning, and most of all he was betrayed by his best friend.He had plenty on his mind and decided to sort it out by going back to his old days of booze. He slammed his glass down after he drained it. The bartender saw that AJ was pretty hammered so he decided not serve him anymore.

“Oh c’mon man…one more drink.” he slurred.

“No, I don’t think so. You should go home.”

“And you should shut the fuck up!”

“I’m gonna let that one slide.”

“Fuck You! I own this town! I own you!” he slid off the barstool and wobbled.

“Let’s go, pal. You had enough.”

The bartender grabbed AJ by the neck and shoved him out of the bar.AJ fell to the ground and cursed the bartender.When he finally gained composure he realized he wasn’t pissed at the bartender but he was angry at himself. He really wanted Lisa, to smell her.Touch her. He was walking down the street wrapping his suit jacket around him this cold fall night. His eyes fixated on a store with it’s lights on. He read the sign above the store and realized it was a bookshop.AJ peered through the window.He staggered his way to the door and saw it was open. The smell of old leather binding went to his nose. He saw all types of books on shelves and on small tables. The place had several black and deep purple curtains.AJ suddenly heard a woman’s voice.

“Excuse me. I’m sorry but we’re closing.”

AJ pushed her out the way and kept looking.

“Sir?..Are you drunk?” the woman was getting annoyed.

“I’m not drunk, you bitch!"AJ stumbled around the store and the woman was following after him. The woman grabbed his arm.

“Hey! I said that the store is closed.”

“Get you damn hands off me! I’m AJ Mclean! I can do anything I damn well please!”

“Look, I don’t give a fuck who you are! I said this place is closed!” she was trying to make him stop.

“You should be. I will have this place fl-fla-flattened.” AJ felt dizzy and fell down. The woman tried to help him up but he smacked her hand away. He felt sick to his stomach and vomited on the ground.

“Shit!” the woman yelled.

“I’m sorry.” then he passed out.

Chapter 2 by backstreetblade

AJ woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. He realized he was laying down and he shot up to an upright position. He noticed his suit jacket wasn’t on him and his dress shirt was unbuttoned. He must have fucked some nameless woman, he thought. He jumped when a woman with a mug coming into the room. She had long wavy blonde hair with a black knit cap. She wore a long black skirt, a black blouse which had long black sheer silk sleeves, and black boots. She sat next to him and handed him the mug.

“Don’t worry, it’s tea.” the woman broke the silence.

“Thanks.” he murmured. “My head is killing me.” he rubbed his temples.

“I have aspirin if you want any.” she went to the dresser in the room and got a bottle of pills.

AJ watched her as her sleeves which look more like silk scarves flap behind her. He wondered if she was the woman he had sex with last night…a new low, he thought. Of course she was.He snapped out of his thoughts when she spoke.

“Here ya go! Need anything else?”

“Um…no. By any chance…did we…?

“No! You were drunk and then passed out. Nothing happened I swear.” she slightly chuckled.

“I did what?! I don’t remember what happened…Excuse me, what is your name?” AJ said while looking really confused.

“My name is Jennifer...Jennifer Blackwell and your AJ Mclean.”

“Huh? How did you know my name?” he grew worried.

“Uh…you kinda told me when you were yelling at me and you can do anything you damn well please.You were looking for a book.I tried to explain to you that the store was closed. We got into an argument and you vomited and passed out.”

“Oh shit,I’m so sorry. Why am I here? You could have tossed my ass onto the street but you took me to your house…why? Where is here?” he said looking outside the window.

“You are in my apartment…which is above the bookstore.”

AJ noticed Jennifer had a black velvet chocker with a small ruby in the middle.He sat the cup down.Jennifer noticed that he was eyeing what was in the cup suspiciously and sighed out of frustration.

“Look, how about I apologize and we start over.”

“Okay…but do we have to do that cheesy ‘reintroduce ourselves' bullshit?”

“No. We don't have to."

They looked at each other and started laughing.

Then AJ thought of something."What time is it?"

“Um…9:11 in the morning.”

“Shit! I’m late! I have to go.”

AJ buttoned his shirt and put on his jacket. He looked around her apartment and saw that it was small. He saw candles everywhere around her room. He glanced outside her bedroom window and saw the sky was a dark grey color.

Jennifer opened the door for him.AJ thanked her and raced out.

Chapter 3 by backstreetblade

The next day the guys were in the park when AJ noticed a figure dressed in black from the corner of his eye.He turned to see Jennifer reading a book on the park bench. He walked over to her.

“Hi. I don’t know if you remember me but I’m the jerk who got drunk and puked in your bookstore.”

“Hmm. I don’t think I remember you. You must have me confused with someone else.” she saw his expression of disappointment. “Just kidding. Of course I remember you AJ.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I figured I'ld come and read a book.Maybe get a tan.”

Howie noticed that he was talking to Jennifer and made the other guys look his way.

"Who's your new friend?"

“Everybody this is Jennifer Blackwell.She owns that bookstore in town.”

“Hello.” Jennifer said nervously.

“Wow! I love that bookstore."

Howie rolled his eyes that was Nick for you, a bookworm.AJ was just about to tell Jennifer about thier day off when he saw a ball stop at his feet.He reached down and rolled it back to the kid calling to him.He then looked around at all the children playing in the park that day.Some with dogs, some with dads, some with moms and some with friends.

"In fact,I should get back."

"We'll go with you."

"That'd be great."

They arrived at the bookstore where she re-opened the shop. AJ sat at a table with his friends watching her work. She restocked shelves and cleaned the tables. He watched as people, some he knew, came in and out of the store. Some people bought books and some people were actually curious about what books she had. The time came for Jennifer to close the bookstore and the guys were helping her re-stock shelves.

“Well what do you know…Preppie Boy does work. I’m impressed.” she said sarcastically to AJ.

“Ha ha,Yeah I do.”

The other guys looked at each other with confused faces.

"Long story."

After the other guys went back to the hotel and AJ was the only one left,he and Jennifer talked more.

“How about we go somewhere...grab something to eat?"

“Uh…maybe later I have to keep track of inventory and then I’m going to bed. It takes a lot outta me. I guess I will see you later?”

“Sure.” he said a little disappointed. “Well I guess I better go. Goodnight.”

“Bye.” she closed the front door and locked it.AJ watched as she went upstairs to her apartment.

AJ laid in bed awake thinking.He couldn’t get her out of his head.She was everything he thought he wanted in a woman and more. He loved that she was a dark mystery.He loved her long, mostly frizzy dark blonde hair cascading past her shoulders. Then he thought about her lips. Her soft, moist lips. He could picture kissing those lips. His hand glided down and rested on the hem of his satin pajama pants. He could imagine how great the sex would be between them. Suddenly he heard a noise by the window. He got up and walked towards the window and looked down. He saw it was Jennifer and he opened his window.

“Jennifer? What the hell are you doing here? How did you get past security?”

“Shh. Come with me.”

“No. It’s cold outside and I still don’t know how you got here…”

“Come with me!”

"Your crazy!"

AJ shook his head in defeat.He put his clothes on and met her outside.AJ walked up to her in the night and followed her lead. They ended up in the woods.The clearing had a small fire for them to warm up. There were many layers of blankets on the ground.AJ could barely see a thing but Jennifer. He was really confused about where he was.

“Jennifer, where the fuck are we?”

Jennifer quickly grabbed AJ and kissed him.AJ fought but quickly gave in. He pulled away from her to kiss her neck. He removed her chocker and licked her now bare neck. She moaned as his hands moved over her shirt.He pulled it off of her to expose her full breasts.She undressed him and ran her hands down his chest.She lightly scratched at his abdomen. Her hands found their way to his pants and she slid her hand inside. He gasped as he felt her stroke him. He removed her hand so they could lay down on the blankets. He laid on top of her and kissed her. She slid his pants off and he lifted her up to remove her long black skirt. He kissed her and entered her opening. She moaned as his thrusts were slow and gentle. She wrapped her legs around him so he could go deeper into her.AJ was going faster and harder.

 

 

Chapter 4 by backstreetblade

--------------------------------------------------------- 

AJ's eyes snapped open and he was in his bed. He realized his hand was in his pants on his cock.His dream felt so real.He was sure it was real because he could feel her touch and the taste of her lips on his.During his lunch hour AJ stopped by Jennifer’s bookstore.

“Hey! AJ what you been up to?”

“Uh…nothing.” he looked puzzled.

“Are you okay? You look upset.”

“Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine.” he lied.

“Something is wrong. I can sense it. It’s in your eyes.”

“Okay…were you at my hotel last night?”

“No…I don’t even know where your staying.”

“Are you sure. Because you were at my window climbing up a ladder.”

“I’m pretty sure I wasn’t on a ladder last night. You must of had a dream.”

“Yeah a really weird one.”

“Really? What was it about?”

“Uh…I forgot.”

“You’re lying. Again I can see it your eyes.”

“Alright I’ll tell you. But don’t get upset when you hear it.”

“I won’t. I promise.”

“Um…how should I say this…it was a sex dream.” he looked away when he said the last part.

Jennifer’s eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open. Then suddenly she burst out laughing.AJ’s face turned red. He couldn’t believe he was telling her his dream.

“Oh sorry. Please continue.”

“I was…you know…masturbating…God I can’t believe I’m telling you this. I heard a noise which made me stop. I heard it again and realized it was close to the window. It was you so I let you up. I asked how you were able to get past security guards but you just asked me to come with you. We argued then I reluctantly went with you. We were in some sort of woods with a fire and blankets on the ground. I asked you where we were but you said nothing.Then you kissed me and we…we…started to have sex.Then I woke up.”

 

Chapter 5 by backstreetblade

“Well…I think it was kinda sweet you dreamt of me.”

“I thought you would be creeped out and asked me to not come into your bookstore again. But the only weird thing is that you felt real. The way your hair smelled, the texture of your lips, your slick sweaty skin on mine.” he said as he drew closer to her being only inches away from her.

“Uh…maybe you should go. Your lunch hour is almost ending.” she moved away from him and he immediately felt disappointed.

“Yeah I should get back to the studio. Wait…how did you know I was on lunch break?”

“Uh…I don’t know…I just guessed.”

"Is there something your not telling me?"

Jennifer bit her lip.AJ raised his eyebrow at her.

"Not at all."

AJ sighed and turned away."Okay,bye."

Lying in his bed, AJ felt like the happiest man alive. He’d just made love to the most incredible woman in the world. The love of his life.

A small contented smile comes across his pink lips in the dark. The moonlight shining through the windows casts its silvery glow against the skin of his beloved, wrapped tightly in his arms. Her golden hair fanned across his chest and her shoulders,illuminated by the moonlight she looks like a goddess. Like an angel come down from heaven to walk amongst mortal men.

Running his fingers through her hair, feeling her tiny fingers flat against his chest, the soft hum of her breathing, AJ knew he couldn’t love her more if he tried. She’d fallen asleep only moments ago, and AJ was more than content to watch her sleep all night. To hold her tightly against him is a blessing in itself.

His soulful brown eyes fell blissfully closed and he whispered against the crown of her head, “I love you,Jennifer.”

AJ eyes instantly fly open and he’s met with the darkness of night.It was the dream again.The dream of making love to Jennifer.He settled back down on his pillow and fell back to sleep.

 

Chapter 6 by backstreetblade

The next day AJ was absentmindedly walked down the hall of the hotel thinking of his dream.

When he ran into someone.AJ looked up and saw Jennifer wearing a gray maid's uniform. 

"What are you doing here?"

"My second job."

"Second?"

"Not all of us are rich like you guys."

Hearing that AJ blushed and Jennifer laughed.

"So what are you doing tonight?"

Jennifer shook her head."Nothing."

"Great!Let's go..."

Jennifer's cell rang before AJ could get the rest out.

Jennifer frowned and laid the phone down.

AJ stared at the phone."Aren't you going to get that?"

"No,It's my ex-boyfriend.He doesn't stop calling."

AJ was about to say something more when he saw Jennifer's back as she bent to pick up the trash can.It was covered in black and blue marks.

AJ's eyes went wide."Did he do that to you?"

Jennifer stood up fast and turned around to face AJ.

"I-I got to go."

AJ watched as she ran down the hall. 

Chapter 7 by backstreetblade
Author's Notes:
My co-writer wrote this part for me. ;) I changed the name of the boyfriend but other then that it's all the way she wrote it.

He stood there, kind of stunned. Not just by her sudden exit, but by the bruises that covered her back. How could someone do that to another person? He shook his head, saddened. He sighed. Talking to her would wait, to give her time. He wasn't exactly sure what she'd need it for, but he knew what it was like when people used to confront him about his drinking problem, so he wouldn't push it. He'd wait until he saw her again.

He walked further down the hall, having decided to go back to his room, when he heard arguing. Not one to get involved in some stranger's problems, he just kept walking, humming quietly. His mind was still stuck on Jennifer, her boyfriend, and her bruises. His mind backtracked. 'Why wouldn't she tell me about an ex-boyfriend? Especially one that's obviously a bit controlling, or at least trying to be.' He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He hadn't gotten much sleep the past couple of days due to the dreams, but he didn't mind. He was confused about his sub-conscious confessing his love to this girl he'd just met, but the dreams were still pleasant, to say the least.

When he rounded the corner, he saw Jennifer arguing with a man about his height. Figuring it was her boyfriend, he backed up and hid behind the corner.


"Jack, I told you to leave me alone!"

"Why would I leave you alone? We're meant to be, Jen. Why can't you see that?"

"Because I'm not meant to be with an overprotective, abusive asshole like you!" AJ peered around the corner at them to see Jennifer slap Jack across the face. He snickered quietly and covered his mouth, not wanting to give himself away just yet. His smirk quickly faded, though.


"You're mine. If I can't have you, no one else can. Especially not that faggot from the Backdoor Boys." AJ gritted his teeth. He hated that name, both of them actually, but he hated the way this guy was talking to Jennifer even more. He decided it was time to come to her rescue, if she was willing to accept it. He watched quietly for a few more seconds, waiting for the right time.

"And you wonder why I broke up with you?" Jennifer sneered. "You're a useless pile of waste, Jack. I can't believe I wasted a year and a half of my life thinking you were everything. Just go away."

Jack grabbed her arm violently, almost knocking her over."You're coming with me," he growled, backhanding her harshly. "Let's go!"

'Now or never,' AJ thought.

"Yo, buddy. How 'bout you let her go?" Jack looked up with wild eyes. He glared back down at Jennifer.

"Second job, huh? I bet you were here screwing him this whole time! How could you do this to me? I love you, Jen. What can he give you?" AJ stopped in front of the pair and smiled.

"I might not be a great guy, but at least I wouldn't beat the life out of her."

Jack tossed Jennifer to the side and got in AJ's face."You want a piece of this, fag?" AJ's smile was immediately gone and he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Leave her alone. I don't wanna hurt you, but I will." Jack laughed, opening his mouth to say something else, but instead took a heavy swing at AJ, connecting with the side of his head.

Chapter 8 by backstreetblade
Author's Notes:

In the last chapter,I meant to say one of my co-writers wrote it cause I got more then one lol.This part I wrote.

 

AJ fell to the floor face first.Jennifer had horror on her face as she watched Jack step on AJ's chest with his boot.

"Stop!He's done nothing to you."

"He took you from me!"Jack said as he grabbed Jennifer by the throat and pushed her against the wall.

"Stop please it hurts.Please Jack let go!" Jennifer pleaded as good as she could.

"You know what?...You two belong together.Just you wait Jen,This is not over."Jack let go of her turned and left.Leaving her on the floor.

Jennifer tried to wake AJ when Nick came walking by.He saw the hand mark on her neck and reached down to hold her shoulder.

"Jennifer?What happened?"

She shook her head."No time to explain,we have to get AJ to the hospital."

"Oh,god." Nick whispered under his breath.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8687