Another Day In Paradise by nirkku
Summary: She was a upcoming star as a photographer. And he fell in love with her. But there was something he didn't know. Something in her past. Something that could ruin her future with the man she loved... Please leave review,this is my very first fan-fiction :D
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 23397 Read: 41765 Published: 12/31/07 Updated: 12/31/07

1. Prologue by nirkku

2. Patterson Family by nirkku

3. Meeting The Boys by nirkku

4. The First Date by nirkku

5. Awkward Moment by nirkku

6. Truth by nirkku

7. Fuzzy Day by nirkku

8. Love Is In The Air by nirkku

9. New Friends by nirkku

10. Suprise by nirkku

11. The Ex by nirkku

12. Bad Dream by nirkku

13. Lost In NY by nirkku

14. Forgiveness by nirkku

15. Missing Person by nirkku

16. Back Together by nirkku

17. Old Friends And New People by nirkku

18. Christmas Suprises by nirkku

19. Pool Party by nirkku

20. Wedding Plans And The Funeral by nirkku

21. Start Of Something New by nirkku

22. Epilogue by nirkku

Prologue by nirkku
"Bella, wait!"

It was raining when she ran away from the house.

"Isabel wait! Please, listen... I didn't mean to do it... It just happened. I'm so sorry! Please come back home!"

She just kept running while the blood started to flow down on her cheek.

She was crying and felt down on the ground. No way she's heading back to that house.

She stood up and started running again. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and hit her in the head.

"You bitch! I said I was sorry, and still you kept running! Luckily for you I am much faster than you're. Now my little angel we're heading back to home to finish this."

"Please Tony, don't hurt me! I promise to come home with you and after that we can do anything you'd like. Just don't hurt me anymore. Please!"

Her voice was shivering and tears were falling from her eyes. She was too weak to fight with this man anymore.

"You promise? Right... I've heard this before you little slut."

He started to laugh and grabbed her arm again. He pulled her along the ground and headed back to the house. They were only 100 feet away from the house when she heard a car parking behind them.

"Excuse me sir? Is everything okay there?"

"Yes, we are fine, thank you. Just had this little fight with my wife, but everything is okay now. Right honey?"

He pulled her up from the ground and hold her arm.

"Yes, I am fine thank you."

She was still crying and the blood kept falling down on her face.

"Ma'am, are you sure you're okay? I mean, you're bleeding..."

"If she said she's okay, then she is! Now leave us alone and go back to your little car!"

"Sir, I am not going anywhere until I am sure that your wife is truly okay. I am a doctor and I can take a look of that cut on her head."

"I said that she is okay, you little..."

"Honey, please... Let him see that cut so we can go home, okay? I don't want any problems..."

He was still holding her arm when he whispered in her ear:

"Remember bitch, no games or you and this little doctor here are going to be dead..."

She just nodded and walked to the doctor.

"So, what happened to your head? Nasty looking cut you have there."

" I tripped and almost got hit by a car. Thank god my husband were there to save me. I shouldn't have run away from him but I was so mad..."

She smiled to Tony.The man took his bag from the car and gently started to clean her face from the blood.

"Listen, I know that you didn't hurt yourself by falling on the ground. He is hurting you, right? Don't say anything.. Just blink your eyes twice if I am right. I'm here to help you."

She just kept crying and blinked her eyes twice. She knew that if Tony founded out what they we're doing they'll both be dead.

"Okay, I have a gun in my bag… I need you to do as I say, okay? When I count to three, you're going to run in my car and start it. I am going to tell your husband that we're going to the hospital. And if he tries to stop us I am going to shoot him. I know this sounds crazy, but this may be your only change to get away from that man."

"What a hell is taking so long with you two?! I told you 'no games' bitch..."

"Okay, here we go... One... Two... Three, GO!"

She pulled the door open and started the engine. Outside the car the doctor and her husband were yelling.

"What a hell are you doing to my wife?!"

"She needs to go to the hospital... And I am not taking you with us..."

"You little piece of shit...! Get her back here or I will kill you!"

The doctor showed the gun.

"I don't think that you can kill me now... I am going to keep you alive if you just let me to take your wife to the hospital."

"Shit! Fuck you! Okay, then.. Take that bitch with you! But just remember... I am going to find her, she's mine... I am going to find her and after that I am going to kill her!"
Patterson Family by nirkku
*Five years later*

"Isabel, where are you?"

"Over here Scott!"

He walked outside to the garden where Isabel was taking photos. Her black hair were waving with the wind when she stand there and laughed.

"Just a second Scott."

She turned around and smiled. Her dark brown eyes were sparkling when the sun hit them.Her jeans were covered with mud and when she started to walk towards Scott, her eyes were filled with tears.

"It's so good to have you back home. You know, the boys really missed you..."

"Yeah,they did? What about you?"

"Of course I missed you too..."

She gave him a big hug and then headed inside the house.

"Lily? Scott is here, where are you?"

A beautiful blonde woman walked into the kitchen and started smiling.

"Oh, he is home already? But I am not ready... What will he say? I mean, I'm already 36 years old..."

"Lily, I'm sure he'll be okay. I mean, he already has two young boys... And now he is going to be a dad again..."

"WHAT?!"

Scott had walked into the kitchen without Isabel or Lily hearing him coming inside. His eyes were full of tears when he touched his bald head.

"Omg! I thought we weren't supposed to have children anymore...I mean this is miracle, you being pregnant..."

He sit down. Isabel gave him a big hug and then sit down next to him.

"Scottie, it's true. You're going to be a dad again."

"But how..?"

"I don't know. I went to see the doctor yesterday with Lily and they told her that she is pregnant."

" Oh Lily, this is so amazing!"

Scott and Lily hug each other and they were both crying. Isabel left the kitchen and headed outside to the garden. She sit down and started crying. She was so happy for Lily having her third child with Scott, but at the same time she was so scared. What if something happens to Lily? She could not live without her best friend. Five years they've been there to each other. Five years she has been living with the Patterson family. The best five years of her live. She still remembered that rainy night five years ago. The blood in her face. That man dragging her along the ground. And then suddenly out of nowhere, Scott was there. Helping her get out from there. No more fist to the face. No more bloody cuts in the head. She was shivering when she remembered the treat that his ex-husband had said: "I am going to find her and after that I am going to kill her!"

"Isabel, are you okay?" Scott asked when he came outside.

"Yes, I'm okay. Just so happy for you and Lily."

"Thanks, I could not believe I am going to be a dad again!"

He was so happy that he could not sit still.

"I am going to see if the boys have woke up. Wanna come with me?"

"I come later... I just need to be alone for a while..."

"Okay, just remember... Tony is in jail. He cannot hurt you anymore."

"I know. Scott.. Thank you for helping me and letting me live here with you and your family. I know that the first years weren't easy to anybody..."

"Oh, Izzy.. That's okay now. I mean, Lily loves you. And so does Tom and Paul. You're the greatest aunt they ever had."

"Yeah? Well I love them too..."

When Scott headed back to the house Isabel stood up and started to walk around the garden. Scott was right. Tony was in jail and could not hurt her anymore. Besides, he even doesn't know where the Pattersons lived. Isabel grabbed the camera from the ground and started to take some photos of the garden. She loved taking photos and she wasn't even a bad photographer. Some of his works has been sold in gallery in LA. She was a upcoming star and she enjoyed the challenge that photography has given her.
Meeting The Boys by nirkku
It was a beautiful Monday morning when Isabel was driving to her studio in LA. She was so excited for this new week. She had been looking for her own apartment to live, because she decided that it was time to let go of the Pattersons. Their house was too small now that the new baby was on her/his way. Isabel loved Scott and Lily but she wanted to be at her own. She wanted to show that she is okay. Besides money was no obstacle. After those photos she has sold, she had enough money to buy her own house. While parking the car she was going through her schedule in her mind.

"Hi Patricia. Is there any messages for me?"

Isabel walked into her office while her assistant Patricia O'Connel browse the paper.

"Morning Izzy. There's this one message from The Firm and then there is this other without address. There's just your name on it."

The envelope was white and it only said "Isabel Borel" on the top of it.Isabel opened it and started to laugh.

"Izzy, what is it?"

"Oh, Patricia... It's nothing. Just joke between me and Lily."

In the envelope there was nothing but a small white stone. A secret between Lily and Isabel. The white stone meant everything was okay.Isabel was still smiling when he read the note from The Firm. There was nothing to worry about. Lily was okay with her moving out.

"Isabel.. I forget. You have this photo shoot today at here in your studio. It starts about after an half hour..."

"Ok, what are we going to shoot today?"

"Well, it's this band... Very famous although I don't listen to their music... Oh, Izzy... You're going to shoot the Backstreet Boys!"

"What?!"

Isabel loved the band. Their music had helped her through his bad times right after getting out of the relationship with Tony. She still remembered how she once had a crush on Nick Carter, the youngest of the band.

"This can't be happening... What shall I said to them, I mean... Should I thank them for saving my life or..?"

"I think you just have to take some good pictures and show them how good you are..."

"Maybe you're right Patricia, maybe you're right..."

***

"Are they already here?"

Isabel was so nervous. This was like her dream coming true. To work with people who had saved her live without even knowing it.

"No not yet. Just relax Isabel. Everything is going to be okay..."

"Hello? Anyone in here?"

They heard a male voice calling outside of the studio.Patricia left Isabel adn went outside. Isabel started to check out that everything was okay with the camera and the lights.

"Hi, we're in here. Nice to meet you, my name is Patricia. I'm Isabel’s assistant."

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Brian."

"Ok Brian, you can come inside with me to wait for the other boys to show up. Isabel is checking out that everything is okay with the camera and stuff like that..."

Isabel didn't see who was the first one to arrive. She was so focused on her work. She needed this photo shoot to work out perfect.

"Hello, you must be Isabel. Nice to meet you. I'm Howie."

Isabel dropped her camera to the ground.

"Oh grab, sorry for that... You didn't hear me coming in?"

"Oh, it's okay. The camera is just fine. And no, I didn't hear you coming..."

Isabel blushed. She was so embarrassed. How couldn't she heard him coming into the studio? And now they just stood there. Isabel stared into Howie's eyes.

"Well who have we here?"

The rest of the band arrived in the studio with Patricia.

"Howie, we were waiting you outside." Brian said and smiled.

"Well I didn't saw you guys out there so I came inside."

"That's okay man... So have you already met our photographer?"

Isabel shook everybody’s hands before turning around to make some last adjust to the camera.

"Guys, come over here..." It was Nick who was whispering. "I don't think I could work with this woman. I mean.. She's wearing a ponytail... You know that those drive me crazy!"

"Oh come on Nick, she looks hot with that!" AJ was grinning. He knew how much Nick hated ponytails and he just liked teasing this little man. "Besides if that bothers you so much just take that hair tie out of her hair..."

"I cannot do that! Maybe I should talk with her assistant..." Nick said and then walked to Patricia. "Listen, is it possible that your boss could wear her hair open? I mean, she looks great like that but I cannot stand ponytails and..."

"Oh okay,let me just ask that for her..." Patricia said and then went to see Isabel.

"One of the boys are being little diva Izzy..."

"Yeah, who and what he wants?"

"Well Mr. Carter can't stand ponytails and wants you take your hair tie away..."

"You're joking right?" Isabel started to laugh and played with her hair. "If that's truly what Mr. Carter wants he can come over and ask it by himself!"

Patricia walked back to the boys and delivered Isabel’s message to Nick. Nick blushed but then walked to Isabel.

"Miss, I am so sorry but is there any way that you could wear your hair open?"

"And why is that Mr. Carter? Got a problem with ponytails?"

"No, it just that those make me crazy... It's a weird obsession, I know. But really, I can buy you a dinner or something like that if you just take that hair tie out of your hair..."

"Buy me a dinner? Hmmh, let me think... I guess it doesn't hurt me if I take that tie off. But you really have to bye me dinner. How about tonight?"

"It's a deal. I take you out for dinner tonight. Is 7pm okay for you?"

"Sure, it's fine. So can we start to work now that you're happy with my hair?"

Isabel smiled and took the hair tie out. Then asked the other boys to come stand with Nick. Now she just wanted to work and take good photos.
The First Date by nirkku
Isabel was wearing a white summer dress and a pair of black heels. She had left her hair open and didn’t have any makeup. She was waiting Nick to pick her up when the phone rang.

“Hello, this is Isabel…”

“Hi Isabel, it’s Lily… I know that you have that hot date tonight, but is it okay that you come here after that? I really need your company now that Scott is in New York.”

“Of course, I’ll ask my date to drive me there after the dinner. Is that okay?”

“Yes, thank you so much…”

Isabel heard knocking coming from the front door and started smiling.

“Listen, I gotta go now. My date is here so… I see you after couple of hours, bye!”

She opened the door and almost passed out. Nick was looking so hot. He was wearing dark blue jeans, a t-shirt and a black jacket. He was so handsome that Isabel just kept smiling.

“Hi, how are you?” Nick asked and helped Isabel into the car.

“Never better. How are you?”

“I’m good. So, I made a table reservation in this little Italian restaurant. Hope that’s okay.”

“I love Italian food, so no worries!”

They chatted about the photo shoot and some general stuffs while driving to the restaurant. When they arrived there Nick was being a gentleman. He opened the doors to Isabel and helped her to sit down. They were wondering what to order when the waitress came by.

“Evening, can I get you something to drink?”

“Sure, want some wine Isabel?” Nick asked.

“Only if you drink it too…”

“Well I am driving so… And I don‘t want any chargers for DUI…”

“Well, then we shall drink water. Two waters please.”

The waitress left the table to get their drinks. Isabel and Nick were talking, when Nick suddenly stood up.

“I am going to be back soon, don’t you dare go anywhere…” He said and winked.

Isabel blushed and started to wonder what was going on. Were they on a date or not? In her opinion they were. But what about Nick. Was he on a date or just hanging out with another girl. Isabel was in her thoughts when Nick came back.

“Here, a beautiful flower to beautiful woman.” He gave Isabel a red rose.

“Oh my god, thank you so much! This is so nice. You know, I never had flowers before…”

Isabel was confused but happy. She smelled the rose and look at Nick. He was smiling. Then the waitress came and took their orders. The rest of the dinner they were talking about Nick’s career and Isabel’s future plans. At 9pm they left the restaurant.

“It was fun, right? So do I take you home or..?” Nick asked when they waited the car.

“Yeah, I had fun. I was wondering, is it okay that you give me a ride to my friends house? Her husband is in NY and I promised her to go there…”

“Of course, juts let me know the address and we’ll be there as soon as possible.”

Nick opened the door to Isabel and after that he started the engine. They were talking about the dinner and Isabel was giving him directions where to drive. They were laughing because they got lost a couple of times.

“I’m sorry. I give bad directions. But at least we found the right house.” Isabel was laughing when they drove to the Patterson’s driveway.

“It’s okay. I’m a bad listener so.. It was our both fault that we get lost.” Nick was smiling and then he get out of the car. He opened the door for Isabel. “Is it okay if I walk with you to the door? I feel bad if I just leave you here…”

“Oh, okay… Just let me get my purse and the flower.”

Nick and Isabel walked through the garden to the backdoor. It was a amazing night. Stars were sparkling and the sky was crystal clear.

“Wanna come in?” Isabel asked when she opened the door to the kitchen.

“Sure.” Nick answered and walk into the kitchen behind Isabel.
Awkward Moment by nirkku
“Aunt Isabel!”

They heard yelling from the other room. Suddenly two boys of ages 5 and 3 ran into the kitchen and straight to Isabel.

“Whoa, boys! I thought you’d be in bed at this time!” Isabel said and hugged Paul.

Paul was wearing pyjama and his green eyes were sparkling. His blonde hair were messed up and he was smiling when Tom started to jump up and down.

“Izzy, Izzy… Where were you? I want you to read us a bedtime story. Please Izzy…!

Tom was pulling Isabel’s arm when the boys realized that Nick was also in the kitchen. Tom’s blue eyes opened wild when he started yelling.

“Mommy, there’s a stranger in our kitchen! Mommy! Mommy, come here!”

Lily walked into the kitchen and swelled Tom’s black hair. She take Tom to her lap and took Paul’s hand. She was smiling when she walked out from the kitchen with the boys.

“Let’s go boys. He is no stranger, he is Isabel’s friend. Now let’s go to the bed and wait there. I’m sure Isabel loves to read you about rockets and bees...”

Lily and the boys walked out of the kitchen and Isabel was smiling. This was her home. This is where she felted loved.

“I see you’re popular with boys.” Nick said and grinned. He sit down in front of the kitchen table.

“Well at least with little boys.” Isabel sit down facing Nick. “Tom and Paul are great little guys. And their mother Lily is my best friend. I really enjoy being their aunt.”

“Well, have you know the family for a long time?”

“Long enough to know that I can trust my life in their hands. They have been great to me and I love to come by as always as I can.” Isabel said and stood up. She went to the fridge.

“Want something to drink?”

“No, I’m okay… “ Nick was standing behind her. “It’s a shame that I am this old. I mean, I would love to hear a story of rockets and bees…”

He touched Isabel’s shoulder and turned her around. He watched into Isabel’s eyes and they both were smiling. There were electricity in the air and between those two. The moment was broken when tears started to flow down of Isabel’s eyes. She pushed Nick away and went outside to the garden.

“Isabel, are you okay? Did I hurt you? Because if I did, I didn’t mean to…” Nick followed her into the garden and sat down beside the pool. “ Isabel, you’re okay?”

“Yeah, I’m find. Sorry, some bad memories… That’s all.” Isabel sat down next to Nick. She wiped away the tears and smiled to Nick.

“Listen, I think you’re better go home now. I mean, the boys are waiting me to go upstairs and read the bedtime story to them. I’ll see you tomorrow at the beach when were taking some photos for your new album. Okay?”

Isabel stood up and left Nick outside. She went straight to boys and started to read the story. Outside in the garden Nick was amazed. He didn’t do anything wrong, or did he? All he wanted was to kiss her. Nick stood up and walked to his car. He drove off the driveway and headed back to his apartment. Maybe tomorrow will gave him some answers, because he had decided to found out what happened tonight.
Truth by nirkku
It was early morning when Isabel arrived to the beach. There were no people and Isabel enjoyed the sunrise by herself. She tied her hair and headed back to the car. Suddenly she heard people talking and noticed Nick with Howie and AJ. They were laughing, although Nick didn't seem to be so happy. Isabel ignored them and went inside a beach house, which were supposed to be her office for the day. Outside at the beach the boys were talking and joking.

"So Nick,how was your date last night? Not good I guess... I mean she was running when she saw you!"

AJ was grinning and avoided Nick's punch. "Hey man. I was just joking, you don't have to be so serious..."

"Sorry man, It just... I don't know..." Nick said and sat down. "I mean,everything went well. The dinner was great and so was the car ride. But when I tried to kiss her she just pushed me away and started to cry... Now think, who wouldn't like to kiss me?!"

"I don't want to kiss you..." Howie said and weren't smiling. "Are you sure you didn't do anything wrong?"

"That's the thing! I didn't! Or at least I thought so..."

"C'mon man,maybe you just need to talk with her. Say that your sorry. Women like that..." AJ was kicking the sand and started to laugh.

"But if she runs away from you... I don't know. It's game over for you Kaos."

Isabel was sitting in her so called office and was thinking. She wanted to tell Nick how she felt but she just couldn't.She heard steps coming from outside and stood up. Suddenly a little boy looking just like Brian ran into the office.

"Baylee,come back here!" A woman was calling outside. "We need to go and find your father."

Woman with tall blonde hair and piercing blue eyes walked inside. "Sorry, I hope my son didn't cause any problems by running in here..."

"Oh, it's okay. I'm Isabel Borel. You must be here with the band right?"

"Yes,I'm here with my husband. My name is Leighanne Littrell and this is my son Baylee."

"Well nice to meet you. You were looking for Brian? Have you checked the beach? The other boys were there so..."

Isabel left the office and went to the beach with Leighanne and Baylee. Like Isabel have thought Brian were there with the other three man.They were playing football and laughing.

"Hi Isabel, is everything okay?" Howie asked and walked to her. "Nick told us what happened last night..."

"Oh, I am okay. Thanks." Isabel turned around and walked to the pier. Howie was following her.

"Howie,can I trust you?"

"Sure you can. But why me?"

"I don't know,I mean... There were something in your eyes yesterday. Something that made me feel okay. Something that made me feel save..."

"Well,my wife thinks that way too. I guess it's true then..." Howie smiled.

"I am going to tell you something that only my loved ones know. Something that may explain my last night reaction. But I have to warn you, after I told you this you are responsible of my life..."

Isabel started to tell Howie about her past. How she had a happy childhood before her parents being cruel murdered. After that she and her big brother went to live with their aunt. Everything was okay before her aunt married alcoholic. That changed Isabel's live. Her big brother left the house and joined the navy. Isabel was alone. Her aunt was working all the time and her husband was drinking like crazy. One night when her aunt came home for work she found Isabel and her husband in the bedroom. The husband had raped Isabel but aunt didn't believe it and threw Isabel out of the house. Then Isabel started to drink and met Tony. Tony was everything Isabel had dreamed about. Handsome,tall and made Isabel feel save with him. But that all was only surface. Tony was beating Isabel everytime he had a change. Isabel didn't try to leave because he believed Tony could change. She loved the man and married him after a drinking night in Las Vegas. That was her biggest mistake. By marrying Tony she had chose the hell, beating and raping every single night. And when she tried to run away, Tony beat her even more. But that was all going to change. That rainy changed it all. Isabel told how Scott saved her and took her into the hospital. How Scott called the police and how Tony get arrest. Isabel was crying when she told Howie how Lily first hated her so much and how she just wanted to disappear. But then Lily had change her mind and Isabel was allowed to stay with the Pattersons.

"... that's when i realized that I can be truly loved by some people. But you have to understand that I don't know if I am ready for a relationship with Nick." Isabel was drying the tears.

"Isabel, I don't know what to say... I mean, you have to tell Nick..."

"No! I don't want him to know... But you're right, I have to talk with him..."

Isabel left the pier and started to walk towards the guys. They look suprised to see Isabel coming to the beach.

"Hi guys,sorry that it took so long... If it's okay to you we're going to start the photo shoot in couple of minutes. But before that... Nick,can we talk?"

Isabel asked and went to her office.

"Listen, I'm sorry for last night. It's just that I haven't been in a relationship for a long time and I kind of freaked out. So you didn't do anything wrong..."

"Oh okay, I were just so worried about you..." Nick said and hugged Isabel. "What you say if we took those photos now?" He grinned and then ran into the beach.

***

"Ok,guys! Just few more shoots and we're ready... C'mon Brian,stop joking and stand straight now!"

Isabel was laughing for Brian and Nick. Those two were fooling around and it made Isabel's work harder.

"I promise to you,that if you behave now we can take one funny photo.. Okay?"

Boys calmed down and Isabel took some good photos. She was feeling allright. Talking with Howie and Nick had helped her a lot.

"Now,I am going to count to three... One,two,three. Say cheese!"

"CHEESE!" Boys yelled and started to joke around.

"And we're done. Thank you, I am going to look all the photos tomorrow and then call you." Isabel said and started to collect her stuff.

The boys went to change their clothes and then came outside to see Isabel.

"Thank you for this shooting Isabel,we're sure those photos will rock some ass!" AJ said and hugged Isabel. "It was nice meeting you,I'll see you again next week."

"Yeah,thank you." Howie said and looked Isabel into her eyes. "No worries..." He whispered and nodded his head.

"Thank you so much, I'm glad that you got a change to meet my wife and my son." Brian said and smiled to Isabel. "Hopefully you can meet them again some day..."

"Hi you..." Nick said and hugged Isabel. "You're okay now? And our plans for tomorrow night are still on?" He said and started to walk to his car.

"Hey Nick! Aren't you forget something?"

Isabel said and smiled. She walked to Nick.

"Yeah,what?"

Nick looked suprised but was smiling.

"This..."

Isabel said and kissed Nick.
Fuzzy Day by nirkku
It was early Tuesday morning when Isabel woke up to hear that the phone was ringing. She didn't hurry to answer it because it was freaking 8am in the morning. So she took a long and warm shower. After that she dressed up and went downstairs. She turned the coffee maker on before heading to the hallway where the answering machine was. It had 3 new messages and Isabel started to listen them.

"Isabel, are you there? This is Scott, I'm calling from New York. I know that's early there but please answer the phone... Okay, you're possible still sleeping... Well, call me back as soon as you can, bye."

Ok, Scott did sound fine. But why the hell he was calling so early. Isabel were wondering that when she heard Paul's voice in the answering machine.

"Aunt Isabel?" Paul's voice was cracking and he started to cry. "Please auntie, you need to come here. Mommy doesn't woke up... She's just sleeping..."

Isabel didn't stay and listen the last message. She ran into her car. After few minutes she was driving like crazy and was heading to Patterson's house. Ten minutes later she drove her to the driveway and ran into the kitchen.

"Lily? Where are you? Paul?!"

She search through the kitchen and living room but didn't found anyone. After that she ran into upstairs and heard crying from the master bedroom.

"Paul, are you okay? Where's Tom?"

"Oh, aunt Izzy! I don't know what's wrong with mom!"

Paul were sitting on the bed and crying.

"It's okay Paul, now I need you to go and find Tom, okay? I am going look after your mom..."

Isabel took Paul away from the bed and then started to wake Lily up. She was sweating and spoke in her dreams.

"Lily, this is Isabel. Oh, please wake up. You're making us really worried..."

Isabel was shaking Lily when she suddenly woke up.

"Oh, Lily, you okay?"

"What happened? What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to have breakfast with Nick..."

Lily stood up and saw Paul crying. Tom was standing next to him.

”Oh boys, everything is fine. Come here…” The boys walked to the bed and hugged Lily.

“There’s nothing to worry about…”

***

Couple hours later Isabel had drove Lily and boys to the hospital. Now she was heading into little cafeteria near Hollywood. When Isabel walked in she felt really comfortable. The place was really cozy. She ordered some coffee before sitting in front of one of the tables. It was already over 10am but she didn’t saw Nick there. Isabel was sure that they were supposed to meet at 10am. Maybe he was just little late. After waiting there almost an hour Isabel made an angry call to Nick.

“Hi, where the hell are you? I thought we were supposed to eat breakfast together…”

“Oh, morning Isabel… Didn’t you get my message? I’ve got fever and I didn’t want to infect you.”

Isabel felt terrible, that last message was from Nick.

“Sorry, I got your message but there was something wrong with Lily and I didn’t stay and listen it. I’m so sorry. How are you?”

Nick sounded achy but assured he was fine. He only wished that Isabel and Lily were okay. They talked into the phone almost half hour before Isabel decided it was time to let Nick rest.

***

The doorbell ringed and Isabel was anxious to see Nick’s face.

“Hi there stranger. Can I come in? I have some chicken soap with me.”

Isabel was smiling when Nick opened the front door of his house.

“Hi, what are you doing here?” He let Isabel in and shut down the door. “I mean… Hi”

He hugged Isabel and then leaded her into the kitchen.

“Well, I missed you and you sounded so bad in the phone so I wanted to make sure you’re really okay. Did you rest at all?”

Isabel sat Nick down and started to warm the soap.

“Yeah, I slept almost an hour… This is nice surprised, you know. Thank you from coming.”

“It’s my pleasure. Now, taste this. It’s good, right? It’s one of Lily’s recipe.”

Nick tasted the soap and was in heaven. He ate all the soap and just enjoyed Isabel’s company. They talked and after eating they went to living room and started to watch movie. Middle of the movie Isabel started to hear some soft snoring. Nick had fall asleep. Isabel just watched here sleeping there, looking so innocent. She really liked this man
Love Is In The Air by nirkku
Isabel was making some breakfast when she felt arms around her waist. She turned around and saw Nick, who was wet after taking a shower.

“Morning, sunshine. So. where did you sleep? I didn’t see you when I woke up…” Nick gave Isabel a kiss on the forehead and get himself a cup of coffee.

“I slept in your bed… Hope that’s okay. Didn’t want to woke you up so I left you to sleep on the couch.” Isabel took the bread out of the oven.

“That’s fine. Wow, I have a baker in my house. Be careful, I might keep you here the rest of your life.” He took piece if the bread and smiled. “This is amazing. I wish I could cook, but I’m horrible in the kitchen…”

“Hah, I used thought that way too. But Lily is amazing cook and she taught me. I’m sure she will teach you as well if you want…”

They had a quick breakfast and after that Nick escorted Isabel to her car.

“It was nice having you here.” He said and smiled.

“It was fun being here, looking you sleeping…” She grinned and playfully punched Nick on the chest. “I’ll see you later today…Bye!” They kissed and after that Isabel drove away. Nick looked after her car and stood there for a while. What was he doing? He already missed that girl. This feeling was new for him.

***

Later at the same day Isabel was sitting in her office when the phone rang. She stopped reading the newspapers and answered the phone.

“Isabel speaking…”

“Hi Isabel, it’s Patricia. Brian Littrell is here to see you. I told him that you weren’t supposed to meet yet but he still wants to see you. What you want to do?”

“It’s okay. I’ll come there. Give me just a second.” Isabel hang up the phone and walked outside to the common room. “Hi Brian, how can I help you?

“Hi…” Brian looked good with black jacket, green sweater and blue jeans. “I was just wondering if you would like to take some photos for me and Leighanne. Like family photos with us and Baylee…”

“I would love to do that. But you know I am kind of busy for the next few weeks… How’s your schedule?”

They look through Brian’s schedule and found a day that fitted for both of them. After that they chatted last week’s photo shooting and waited for Nick, Howie and AJ to show up. Howie was first one to arrive after 10 minutes. After him AJ arrived and about five minutes later Nick arrived whit some flowers. She gave Isabel dozen of white tulips and kissed her in front of his band mates. They heard whistling around them and Isabel blushed.

“Oh shut up guys!” Nick took Isabel’s hand and smiled. “So, should we go and look those photos?”

They walked to the studio were Isabel had brought the photos. Boys sat down on a couch and Isabel showed them some of the photos.

”All right then, here are the photos that we took. I’ve look through them and here are the best of my opinion. Some of the photos weren’t successful at all thanks to someone” She winked her eye to Brian who was just grinned and ignored her comment.

They started to look through the photos and were joking. Isabel sat next to Nick and watched him playing with his friends. He looked cut and his enthusiasm seemed to attach to the other boys. After browsing the photos they had found few photos that they really liked.

”Isabel, these are amazing. You did really good job!” Howie said and hugged Isabel. ”I’m sure my wife will appreciate your hard work when she and the record company are choosing the cover for our new album.”

”Thank you, but I just took those photos. I didn’t pose. You did the hardest work and I might say that you look really hot on those photos…”

She was smiling when Nick suddenly pulled her in his lap.

”Really, and who you think is the best looking for us?”

”Hmmh. Let me think. I know that it’s not you… ”

She didn’t finished her sentence because Nick had started to tickle her. Other boys just laughed and watched them wrestling on the couch.

”Oh really, who is it then?” Nick was tickling Isabel’s belly and grinned.

”Oh please stop, I hate this.” Isabel was laughing really hard.

”I won’t stop un till you tell me who’s the best looking for us!”

”Okay, okay! I think AJ looks kind of hot right now!”

”Yeah, I won!” AJ shouted and Nick stopped the tickling.

Isabel stood up and looked in Nick eyes. She pulled Nick to the couch and sat in his lap.

”I didn’t say he is the hottest…” She whispered into Nick’s ear. ” I believe you’re the sexiest man alive on this planet…” She kissed Nick’s ear when Nick hugged her and started to kiss her. They were kissing each other and the sparks were flying. They forget everything and everybody around them when they kissed. All they could hear was someone yelling:

”Get a room!”
New Friends by nirkku
Two weeks later Isabel was waiting Brian to show up with his wife and son. They were supposed to shoot the family photos today. Isabel was anxious to see Brian with his family. Nick had told her about Brian’s devote to his family. Isabel was thinking Nick when she heard talking coming from out.

“Hi Isabel, how are you?” Brian walked in with Baylee. “Leighanne is outside talking to her cell. She’ll be here soon.”

“Hi Brian. Hi Baylee!” Isabel smiled and gave Baylee a high five. “I’m fine. How about you?”

“Fine too, thank you. So, how’s things with Nick?” Brian grinned and kissed her wife who had just walked inside.

“Oh, we’re fine. Hi Leighanne!” Isabel smiled and sat down. “So what kind of pictures do you want? Black and white, or?”

“I would love to have one black and white photo on the edge of the fireplace honey…” Leighanne said and smiled to Brian.

“Yeah, let’s took some of those then. Baylee, come here.”

Brian smiled when Baylee came and sat next to him. Taking those photos wasn’t easy. Baylee was just like his father, always playing around and making his parents to laugh.

Finally, after taking almost 50 photos Isabel was ready.

“Huh, we’re done!” She said and shut down the computer. “Making those black and white photos is going to take and hour or two… I’ll let Patricia do that.”

“Oh,okay. Is it okay if Leighanne stays and wait for those photos. I promised to my mom to visit her with Baylee so…” Brian looked first Isabel and after that Leighanne.

“Of course, just go. We’ll be fine. Bye” Leighanne said and then walked Brian and Baylee to the car.

After that she came back inside. Isabel was cleaning up and Leighanne started to help her.

“Isabel, can I ask you something?” Leighanne asked suddenly. “It is kind of personal...”

“Sure, ask whatever you wanna know.”

Isabel sat down on the couch. The very same couch were she and Nick had kissed two weeks earlier. Leighanne sat next to her.

“What happened to you in your past?”

The question blowed up Isabel’s mind.

“Why you want to know that? Nothing happened. It just… Nothing happened.”

Isabel stood up and started to play with her hair. She was nervous. How the hell did she found out?! Did Howie tell her? No, he couldn’t do that…

“I’m sorry if I freaked you out. It’s just that I can see it in your eyes. There’s something that I can’t explain. I mean, your eyes are sometimes so filled with sadness and anger. And I thought it had something to do with your past…” Leighanne had also stood up and smiled to Isabel. “It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it. But just that you know. You can trust me.”

“Thank you… And you’re right. Something did happened in my past. It’s just that… Talking about it is hard, it brings back all the memories and stuff like that…”

Isabel looked into Leighanne’s eyes when she hugged her.

“I know… But what do you say if we go and eat something while we’re waiting those photos?”

So they left and headed to out to got something to eat. Isabel and Leighanne ended up in a little restaurant near the studio. They enjoyed the early lunch and talked about Isabel’s work. Leighanne seemed really interested of photography. Isabel told her the photo shoot were she first met the Backstreet boys and how Nick and she ended up to have a dinner. Suddenly she realized that she was telling Leighanne all about her life. She listened intently when Isabel told about her past and her feelings for dating Nick.

“You’re still dating? Not in a relationship yet? That’s not what I heard.” Leighanne said and smiled. “Brian told me about that kiss…”

“Oh no…” Isabel blushed and smiled bashfully. “Well, we only met almost a month ago. And even I like Nick a lot I don’t know if I’m ready for a relationship. You know my past…”

“Yes, and I think you should tell him. Maybe not now, but if you two are getting serious… He has a justice to know, you know? And you already told me and Howie. And with your permission I’m going to tell Brian as well…”

Leighanne hugged Isabel when they walked back to the car. They drove to the studio and looked through the photos. They were all great and Leighanne was having troubles for choosing of them. So she took them all to home. After she left Isabel sat down on the couch and started to think. How had this happened? Now there were three more people to know about her past. About her difficulties to trust men. And what would Nick say when he founds out..? She just hoped that Nick would love her enough to forgive her.
Suprise by nirkku
A month went by and things were going fine. Isabel and Nick spend all their free time together. Isabel was happy to be in a relationship with Nick. She was taking a shower in his house where she almost lived now when she felt arms around her. She turned around and faced Nick. He was smiling and looked really good.

“Morning sunshine. How are you?” Nick kissed Isabel and started to scrub her back.

“Mmmh, morning. That feels so good…” Isabel closed her eyes and enjoyed Nick’s hands wandering in her body. “Maybe we should take the day off and just stay in here…”

“I would love to do that… But I’ve to go and see my boys in the recording studio, you know… Maybe you should come with me?”

“Yeah, I would love to come.”

Isabel and Nick came out of the shower and started to dry each other. After that they dressed up and headed to the kitchen have some breakfast. During the breakfast they planned about the rest of the day. Twenty minutes later they were on their way to the studio. Listening the radio and seeing the view got the time fly. Just few minutes driving and they already parked the car and were inside the studio. After recording some songs the boys decided it was time to take a break.

“So, did you liked those songs?” Nick asked when they walked out with Brian and AJ.

“Yeah, they sounded amazing. Not like the old Backstreet Boys songs, but still there was something that I can’t describe.”

“Cool that you liked!” AJ grinned and lighted up a cigarette. “See you tomorrow again. Bye” He walked into his car and drove away.

“I’m going to see what it taking so long with Howie. He was supposed to give me a ride because Leighanne has my car. Her car is in the repair shop…” Brian walked inside leaving Nick and Isabel together.

“Looks like were alone now… Let me see what we can do now.” Nick grinned and started to kiss Isabel. “I really like you, you know. And that’s why I want to ask something. Here, sit there.”

Nick sat down on a bench and pulled Isabel next to him. Isabel was nervous. Nick hadn’t been this serious during their dating. What was he up to?

“Listen, I… I want you to fly with me to Florida. I’m leaving next week and I can’t be without you all that time. I mean, I’m going to be in Florida almost a month. And I really want you to come with me!” Nick looked relief after he had spoke,

“Oh… To Florida? With you? I would love to come!” Isabel kissed Nick and gave him a big hug. “Being apart from you is something that I don’t want to experience…”

“What you don’t want to experience?” It was Howie who asked the question. He and Brian had just walked out to see Isabel and Nick hugging. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes, everything is perfect. If it’s okay to you guys. Isabel is flying to Miami with us.” Nick looked Howie and Brian and then smiled to Isabel.

“Great! Leighanne will be so glad that you’re coming with us. And so are we. Now we don’t have to watch Nick in his heart breaking condition.” Brian said and grinned.

“Yeah, welcome aboard. I’m glad that you’re coming. You have a change to meet my wife.” Howie said and just smiled.

They talked about the coming trip and after that Brian and Howie left. Nick and Isabel went to Isabel’s house to spend the evening there. A week went by very fast and the day to flight to Miami started really beautiful. Isabel was packing some last time things and Nick was carrying baggage to the car. The flight was leaving after three hours but they wanted to grab something to eat in the airport. And knowing that LAX was a busy place they had decided to leave early. Isabel was heading outside when she saw a car driving in the yard. She ran outside to find out that it was Scott.

“Hi Scottie, how are you? We were just leaving to airport.” Isabel hugged Scott and sensed something was wrong. “What is it Scott? Is everything okay with Lily and the baby? What about the boys? Are they okay? Oh, Scott tell me… What is it?

Nick had walked next to Isabel and started to calm her down.

“Relax, everything is okay…Hi Scott.”

“Hi Nick. Lily and the baby are okay. So are the boys. Isabel, maybe we should talk in private?”

“No! It’s okay Nick to hear everything you got to say. Just say it please. It could not be dangerous if Lily and the boys are okay… What is it?” Isabel stood next to Nick and was holding his hand.

“It’s about Tony. He broke up from prison. And the police think he is after you…”

Isabel’s faced went white and she let go of Nick’s hand. She started to cry and ran into the house. Nick and Scott ran after him and found her in the bedroom where she was pulling her clothes off the closet. She was crying and screaming.

“Honey, calm down. Everything is okay. No one can’t hurt you when you’re with me. Just tell me who this Tony guy is and I will call my bodyguard to be alert…Honey, everything is okay.”

Nick took Isabel in his lap and calmed her down. She was still crying and looked really scared. Scott had left the room to let Isabel and Nick to talk.

“Nick, you don’t understand. He is going to kill me. And after he is going to kill all my love ones. I had to go and hide. He is going to kill me.”

“Who is? This Tony guy? Why would he do that?” Nick kissed Isabel’s hair and hugged her tightly.

“Tony is going to kill me. He said he would.” Isabel looked in Nick’s eyes. “I don’t want him to kill you too…”

“He is not going to kill you. Just relax. So. Who is Tony?”

“My husband. I mean my ex-husband.”
The Ex by nirkku
“Your what?! Why haven’t you told me that you were married?” Nick stood up and looked Isabel. She looked so beautiful but yet still so scared. “We’ve been together over a month now and I really like you…”

“I meant to tell you so many times… Leighanne told me to tell you but…” Isabel sat on the bed crying in silence.

“WHAT? Leighanne knew.. That means Brian also knows. Is there anyone else but me who does know that you were married? Please tell me there isn’t anyone else…”

“Well, Scott and Lily know, they saved my life so…” Isabel stood up and held Nick’s hand. “And I told Howie…”

Nick let go of Isabel’s hand and ran outside of the bedroom. How could he been so blind. How could he have been so stupid to believe everything Isabel and the other guys told him. She was supposed to like him. Not Howie or Brian. And most important… Why haven’t she told him about her ex-husband? It’s okay to have ex. He had many ex-girlfriends. Nick ran into to kitchen and bumped into Scott. Isabel came right after him into the kitchen.

“Nick listen, I never did mean to hurt you… There’s some things you don’t know about Tony…”

“Well, there’s also some things I obviously don’t know about you!”

“Nick! Please sit down and let me explain! I wanted to tell you so many times but…”

“But what?! You thought I would run away? Wait, no… You just liked Howie better than me right?! C’mon Izzy… That man is married!”

“No, it’s not like that…I only like you! And yes, I thought you would be a coward and run away when you heard the truth about my past! And look what are you doing! Running!”

“Well, I’m not running because you were married you know. I’m just so fucking pissed right now… How could you lie to me?”

Nick went outside to the garden and Isabel followed him with Scott.

“I’m sorry for what happened. But I really need to go now. Be careful and call me as soon as if you heard everything about Tony… I’ll also call you if I heard anything… Bye.”

Scott leaved and left Isabel alone with Nick. They were standing in front of the pool.

“Nick… I’m sorry. You’re right, I’ve should told you the truth…”

“Is it because of what happened in your past that you scared me kissing you at the first night we met? Is it why you cry alone in nights?”

“Nick, I… You weren’t supposed to know that I cry at nights… And yes, that is why.”



“You know, all you would have to do was to tell me… I would have understand. I mean, I had this crazy ex-girlfriend…”

Isabel sat down and pulled her knees in her chest. She was quiet for a while.

“I know… But there‘s still some things…”

“Really? I can’t believe this is happening… Listen, I think it’s better for me to fly to Florida alone now.. I need some time to think this.”

“There you go again.. Just running away! And you don’t even no half of the story!”

Isabel had stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen door. She was crying and felt so stupid and sad. She had know this. Nick was just a typical man. Always running away when there were some little troubles. She went inside the kitchen and noticed that Nick hadn’t followed her. Great! He was really running away.

“Have you seen my car keys?” Nick yelled outside of the garden.

“No, there in the car right?” Isabel sat down and cried.

“The keys aren’t there… Are you sure you haven’t seen them?” Nick came inside carrying some of Isabel’s luggage.

“Looking for these? Nice car you have by the way…” A tall man with dark hair and green eyes had walked into the kitchen holding Nick’s car keys. “Hey honey, who is this little blonde man here? Your lover boy?”

Isabel stood up when the man walked closer her. She took Nick’s hand and tried ran into the garden. The man was however faster and locked the door. With evil smile on his face the man pulled gun out of his pocket.

“Well, well… Leaving already Isabel? The party had just started… And I’m not partying without my wife…”

“Ex-wife, didn’t you got the papers Tony?”

“Oh yes, I got those fucking papers. You know, not really nice done. First you put me in the prison, bitch. And after that you divorce me? And you just thought I was okay with that?! Can’t you remember what I told to the little fucker when he saved you? Can’t you remember that I promised him that I would kill you?”

Nick and Isabel stood in the middle of the kitchen and looked the gun pointing at them. Nick hold Isabel’s hand and pulled her near him.

“Tony, please… Let us go. You’re only making this worst for yourself…”

“I’m not going any where you slut! I’ve come here to finish what I should have done years ago!”

Tony was yelling when Nick suddenly attack him. The two man started to fight and Isabel was screaming. Nick got hold of Tony’s hand but he had forgot the gun. Tony hit him in the head with the gun and he was stunned with blood bleeding in his forehead. Isabel felt down to the ground and hold Nick near her.

“Nick! No! NO! Oh Nick!”

“Well, it looks like there just you and me now bitch…” Tony smiled and hit Isabel on the head. She was stunned. The last thing she saw was Tony smiling and laughing.
Bad Dream by nirkku
Isabel opened her eyes and looked around confused. What had happened? And where is she? She tried to stand up but couldn’t do that. She was tied up in a chair. She tried to move her arms but couldn’t do that without feeling a sharp pain in her left arm. She yelled really loud just to notice that she had something in front of her mouth to stop her screaming. Tears flowed down on her eyes and she was really scared. Suddenly she heard laughing coming out of the other room and started to rebel in the chair. She remembered that Nick was supposed to be in the house too. Where was he now? Tied up in chair too? Then it hit her like a thunderbolt. Tony! Her ex was there and he had hit Nick on the head and left him bleeding in the floor. What had happened? She tried to scream over and over again but no sound come out of her mouth. Laughing coming from the other room had suddenly stopped and now Isabel heard steps coming towards the room she was in. She looked around but couldn’t see anyone until she saw a dark figure standing in the doorway. There was Tony standing like a king. Very satisfied looking.

“Your boyfriend is really nice guy... Too shame he could not be here with us right now.”

Tony took the towel out of Isabel’s mouth and kissed her. Isabel tried to resist but Tony was stronger than her. After the kiss she spit and started to yell.

“You bitch! Where is Nick?! What did you do to him?! Nick, can you hear me? Nick?!”

“Oh, he’s fine. Sitting in the kitchen. Probably hears you but can’t answer right now. He’s been really annoying. Trying to talk with me and even tried to save you. But that was a big mistake which he is going to pay later…”

“Don’t you dare to hurt him! Just let him go, please! He has nothing to do with this. It’s just between you and me, right?”

“Yeah, like I’m going to be so stupid to let him go and get some help. No way!”

“Okay then… HELP! Someone?! HELP US!”

Tony put the towel back in Isabel’s mouth and slapped her in to the face. Her eyes were filled with tears. Isabel looked into Tony’s eyes only to see joy in his eyes.

“You shouldn’t have yelled… Now that guy is going to suffer more… He must really love you to go through all this. It’s shameful thing to get rid off him… Hahhaahh!”

Tony started to laugh like manic and left Isabel alone. Isabel tried to move with the chair but she didn’t stir even a inch. She heard some big blows coming out of the other room and freaked out. That’s where Nick must be. Then she suddenly fell down with the chair and hit her head in table corner. Isabel tried to move but couldn’t do anything. Isabel just lied there and listened shout coming out of the other room. Last thing she heard before felling in a unconscious condition was a gun shot coming from the other room.



***



“Honey..? Scott, I think she’s waking up.. Go get the doctor! Izzy, can you hear me?”

Isabel’s head was killing her. The pain was so bad. She slowly opened her eyes and then closed them again. Why the hell it had to be so bright? She moved her arm and felt something in there. Then she realized it was someone’s hand and she started to smile.

“Nick?” She asked when she opened her eyes again. “Is that you?”

“Oh Izzy! This is Lily,remember me?”

Isabel saw Lily’s face and started to cry. Her friend looked so beautiful and worried at the same time.

“Of course I remember you! Silly girl… Now, could close those damn light for me? They’re killing me.” Isabel left her head and followed Lily when she walked to the door and turned the light off. After that she looked around her but didn’t see anybody else.

Where were everyone? Then she remembered the gun shot and stood up. Isabel rip off the monitors in her and started to walk. After taking few steps she collapse to the floor.

Lily helped her to stood up and put her back to the bed.

“Isabel, you gotta stay in the bed! You were really hurt, please just stay in the bed.”

Lily was crying and yelling Scott to hurry up.

“I can’t… Just lie here… Where is Nick? What happened to him? I gotta go and see him…”

“Isabel… Nick isn’t here anymore…”

“What?! Don’t tell me… Oh please God, don’t tell me he’s dead… He cannot be!”

Isabel started to cry and tried to stood up again. But Lily and Scott put her back to bed again. Scott hugged Isabel and tried to made her relax. Scott had arrived with the doctor to see Isabel being shocked of the news that Nick wasn’t there anymore.

“I’m sorry Izzy.. I didn’t realized… Nick is alive. He’s just in different hospital…”

“He is? Is he okay? I need to talk to him…”

“He is doing fine I think, Brian is calling to the hospital now… But please, stay in the bed and let the doctor take care of you.”

Isabel lie down and let the doctor take a look at her. After several minutes of examination the doctor spoke.

“Miss Borel, do you know what happened to you?”

Isabel shook her head and started to cry. All she remembered was Tony hurting her and that gun shot coming from the other room.

“You had hurt your head really bad and lost lot of blood. Your ex-husband had cut a nasty cut in your arm. You also suffer from broken arm and concussion. You were also raped and tried to strangle. Luckily the police found you and your boyfriend before it was too late. Now, you’ve been in comatose for two days. That’s why you may feel little dizzy when you stood up. That is going to pass in few hours but it’s really important that you do nothing but rest of the next couple days. It means just staying in the bed. If you got nothing to ask I’m going to leave you with your friends…”

The doctor leaved the room left Isabel alone with Lily and Scott. She was confused. She had been in come for two days. She didn’t know what had happened after that gun shot.

“Scott, how the police found us? How did they know where Tony was?”

Scott stood up and went around the room. He stood behind Lily and started to tell how Tony had broke out of the prison and founded out where Isabel lived. The police suspected that someone Isabel’s friend had communicated with Tony when he was in jail. That’s way he founded her so quickly. Scott told Isabel how Tony had hurt Nick and made him listen some ugly things about Isabel’s past. Tony also made Nick to call his friends and told them that he is going to pass the trip to Florida. That made Brian, Howie and AJ really worried because Nick had never pass his trip to Florida where he had born. Scott told how he got a phone call from Brian asking if he had see Nick and Isabel that day. That made both of the man really worried. Nick packing the car and still staying that he isn’t going anywhere. They drove to Isabel’s apartment and noticed some blood in the kitchen floor. That’s when they called to the police and realized what must had happened. The police came and saved Nick first. After that they searched house but did not found Isabel or Tony. They started to look around the land around Isabel’s house and found Tony strangling Isabel near by. Tony had been shot because he hadn’t stopped strangle Isabel when the police come. And after that they had come to the hospital and just wait Isabel to woke up.

“Well I’m awake now. But why Nick isn’t here? I mean, why wouldn’t you tell me how bad he’s hurt?”

“Nick is doing fine.” Brian walked into the room and sat next to Isabel. He took her hand and squeezed it. “He is in NY right now. They had some specialist there so we decided to take him there. We would have took you there too but your friends insist that you stay here. I guess it had something to do with the thing that Scott works here.”

Brian smiled to Lily and Scott and gave Isabel a hug.

“How are you? Leighanne and I had been really worried about you and Nick for these two days…”

“I’m fine now. Feeling little dizzy sometimes but the doctor said it’s going to pass on couple of hours… I just wanna see Nick, that’s all.”

“Well, we have to wait couple of days so you can fly to NY. After that you’re going to see him. I’m sure he’s missing you too…”

“Yeah? That’s good… I’m going to try sleep now, okay..?”

Isabel closed her eyes and smiled. Nick was okay. Now she could sleep and just relax for a while. Her sleep almost 26 hours thanks to the medicine Scott had asked to her.
Lost In NY by nirkku
After couple of days resting Isabel was good to go home. The doctor had ordered her to take some medicine for the pain. She collected all her stuff and was escorted out by a wheelchair. Outside she looked around and noticed Brian waiving for her. She started to walk towards him and he helped her into the car. Isabel sat down and turned around to see Brian.

“Hey, thanks for driving me to the airport.”

“No problem, you’re sure you don’t need anything from your house..?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just want to go and see Nick.”

The truth was that Isabel wasn’t ready to return her home. She didn’t want to go there where she had been hurt so badly. Besides the police still considered it as a crime scene. Isabel and Brian drove to the airport talking about Brian’s and Leighanne’s new house. They had bought a house from LA and wanted to arrange some party in there. After few minutes they came to the airport and Brian walked Isabel in.

“Well, I guess we see each other after few weeks… Have fun in NY. And remember that AJ or Howie is going to be in the airport waiting for you…”

“Yeah, thanks again for everything. Say hi to Leighanne from me and don’t forget to give Baylee a big hug.”

They hugged each other and after that Brian left. Isabel waited couple of minutes and then headed to catch her flight.



***

“Isabel! Over here!”

Isabel saw AJ standing near doorway whit some other guys. She headed there with her little bag. After hugging and introduced to the others they left the airport. First they drove to their hotel where Isabel changed her clothes. Now wearing a pair of jeans and a warm sweater she was ready to go to the hospital and meet Nick. AJ escort her in to the car and sat next to her into the backseat. His bodyguard was driving. When they reached the hospital Isabel was surprised to see so many paparazzi out there. She looked confused and AJ noticed it.

“They somehow found out that Nick had been hurt really bad. Been in duty for three days now. That’s why we aren’t going inside there. We use the emergency exit to go in. Less paparazzi there but don’t worry, Marcus is a great bodyguard and is here to help you inside. Ready to meet your boyfriend?”



Isabel just nodded when the car braked. Lights were flashing when AJ opened the car door and ran inside. After that Marcus helped Isabel out of the car and escorted her safely inside. Questions like ‘Are you AJ’s girlfriend?’ and ‘Are you here to see Nick?’ were yelled for her but she didn’t care. All she wanted to do is get inside and see Nick. After that hectic moment Isabel was escort in the third floor where she was greeted by Howie and his wife.

“Isabel, good to see that you’re okay! We were really worried about you… Oh, almost forgot. Isabel, this is my wife Leigh. Leigh, this is Isabel. Isabel is Nick’s girlfriend.”

Isabel shook hands with really beautiful woman. She had dark hair and her eyes were emerald green. She smiled when she shook Isabel’s hand.

“I’ve heard so much about you. And those photos you took… Amazing! It’s so nice to meet you although like this…”

“Oh, thank you. Nice to meet you also.” Isabel smiled to Leigh and started to look around. She was nervous to meet Nick. “So, where is he?”

“AJ just went in his room to see if he’s already woke up. He is in room 350, it just around the corner. Oh, and there AJ is! Is he awake?”

“Yeah, I didn’t told him that you were here Isabel. Thought that you wanted to surprise him.” AJ smiled to Isabel and hugged her. “Just go already, I’m sure he’s really anxious to see you.”

Isabel smiled and started to walk towards Nick’s room. She opened the door and was shocked too saw him lying in the bed. His face was swollen and he had a black eye. His body was in bruises and his right arm was in bandages. There were also binding in his chest and a big cut in his right shoulder. There were also some little scratches in his face and body. Isabel started to cry when she walked closer to Nick.

“Oh Nick. I…I… I’m so sorry. Oh, are you okay?” She sat on the bed and squeezed Nick’s hand.

Nick pulled his hand away. “Yeah, I’m fine. What are you doing here?”

“I came to see you. I’ve been so worried about you. I’ve would came earlier but the doctors won’t let me.”

“Yeah? Well maybe you shouldn’t come at all…”

Isabel stood up. “What are you talking about? Of course I came because you’re my boyfriend and I were worried about you!”

“A boyfriend? Right… A boyfriend you just didn’t told how crazy your husband are!”

“Ex-husband! And Tony is death now… I though you would be happy to see me…”

“Doesn’t matter if he were your ex or not. I just can’t believe you lied to me. I mean, you told even Howie and Brian but not me!”

“Nick, I.. I already told you why…”

“Yeah, I remember. The thing is that I would have understand… I love you, but the thing you did… You really broke my heart you know, I thought you would be different. But no, you were just like the others… After my money and stuff like that. I trusted you. But you lied to me! How can I know that all the other things weren’t a lie too? Please Isabel, just go now…”

“But Nick… I love you! And I didn’t lie you! I just didn’t told you about my past…”

“Same thing. Please leave now… I… I don’t wanna see you ever again!”

“Fine! Goodbye Mr. Carter. It was nice to meet you…”

Isabel ran out of the room. She was crying and confused. She ran into the entrance hall where Howie, Leigh and AJ were standing. Isabel dried her tiers and joined the group.

“Isabel, what’s wrong?” Howie asked.

“It’s over between me and Nick.”
Forgiveness by nirkku
Three weeks later Isabel was back to work. The episode in New York was still in her memory and after explaining what had happened to the others she had flight back to LA. She had stayed with Lily and Scott for couple of days before returning in her own house. While in there she had packed all her and Nick’s stuff and leaved the house. She could not live there anymore. Isabel had leaved the house and had headed to a hotel. After two weeks she had found a new place to live. Now after living week there it almost felt like a home for her. All she needed now was some work to get over Nick. She still missed him and thought him every single day. Isabel left her office and ran into Brian who was just coming in.

“Brian! What are you doing here?” Isabel hugged him.

“Hi! Just came by to see how you’re doing… And to gave you this.” Brian gave Isabel a white envelope and smiled. “It’s a invitation to our barbeque night. We really hope that you could come there…”

“Oh, thank you. Is Nick going to be there?”

“Yes, but he doesn’t know that you’re invited. Please Isabel, just come there. Leighanne misses your company and I’m sure so does anyone else. Besides I saw Nick earlier today and he is really heart broken you know…”

“Well that’s his own fault. But he‘s okay, right?”

“Yeah, he is okay. He just misses you so much and that’s why he gave me this. You should read it…”

“What is this?” Isabel examined a another white envelope.

“Just read it okay? And let me know if you’re coming to the party. Gotta go!”

Brian hugged Isabel and left. Isabel went back to her office and asked Patricia to cancel all her appointments for the rest of the day. She opened Brian’s letter first and smiled when she read the invitation. Maybe Brian was right and she just should go the barbeque night and just have fun. She looked at the envelope that was from Nick. She hesitated for a while before opening it. Inside the envelope there was a letter and a cd.

Isabel left the cd on the desk and started to read the letter.



“Dear Isabel, hope your okay… I heard that you moved out to new house. Hope everything is okay with that too… Damn, this is harder than I thought. You know, writing a song is much easier than this. What I am trying to do here is to tell you how sorry I am. All those things I said back in New York…I really didn’t mean to say them. At the time I was so angry for you. I felt really disappointment with you. I just wish you would had told me about your ex-husband and all those things he did to you. I wished I know because I really wanted to be there for you. I don’t have pity on you, just wanted to be there for you like boyfriend are supposed to be. But I really sucked in that right? Well, I can’t be perfect all the time you know… I just really hope that you can someday forgive me… I still love you… Thinking about you all the time. Can’t get you out of my head. I miss your smile and your eyes. And those lips, damn! You really make me crazy, girl! Listen, I am willing to do anything you want me to do just to get you back in my life! I know some things has to change but really, don’t you think we deserve a second chance? Yeah, I think we do and I know you think so too. There is a cd with this letter. Please listen it. Because my soul in is those songs and those songs are for you and only you…

Hope you understand and for the last time, I’m sorry…

Nick

Ps My number is still the same, just call me okay?

Isabel was crying when she finished reading the letter. She put the cd on the cd player and started to listen the music. Her skin felt shivers when she heard Nick’s voice coming out of the speakers.

“..Who needs the world when I got you
Switch off the sun the stars and the moon
I have all I need inside of this room
Who needs the world when I got you

Oh no no
I walk on the street
Talk in the dark
I see peoples dreams just falling apart
I open my arms
Tried to be true
Seems like my only truth is you
Am I wrong
Or am I right
All I want is you tonight..”

Isabel just sat there when she heard knocking coming from the door. She tried her eyes and went open the door.

”Sorry to bother you Izzy, but these just came…” Patricia was carrying a big bouquet of flowers. ”There’s more outside. Looks like you have a admirer.”

She left the flowers to Isabel’s desk and went outside get more.

”How much more there is?” Isabel asked when she took the card out of the first bouquet.

”Sorry…”

”Maybe three or four more… So who is it? Who is sending all these flowers?”

”Nick is…” Isabel said smiled. She had read the card and went back to her office. She listened the song to the end and when the next song started to play she started to cry again.

"She keeps the secrets in her eyes
She wraps the truth inside her lies
Just when I can't take what she's done to me
She comes to me
And leads me back to paradise

She's so hard to hold
But I can't let go

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane
A reckless ride in the pouring rain
She cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel
She danced away just like a child
She drives me crazy, drives me wild
But I'm helpless when she smiles

Maybe I'd fight it if I could
It hurts so bad, but feels so good
She opens up just like a rose to me
When she's close to me
Anything she asked me to, I would

It's out of control
But I can't let it go

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane
A reckless ride in the pouring rain
She cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel
She danced away just like a child
She drives me crazy, drives me wild
But I'm helpless when she smiles

When she looks at me
I get so weak

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane
A reckless ride in the pouring rain
She cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel
She danced away just like a child
She drives me crazy, drives me wild
But I'm helpless when she smiles..”

Isabel stopped the music player and started to dial a number in her cell. After few minutes she heard someone answering the phone.

”Nick?”
End Notes:
Songs used in this chapter:
Who needs the world when I got you - Nick Carter
Helpless When She Smiles - Backstreet Boys
Missing Person by nirkku
"Isabel,is that you?"

"AJ?" Isabel heard AJ's voice on the other end. "Where is Nick and why do you have his phone?"

"Don't know where that dude is... Came here and didn't found him. Then his cell started to ring and I recognised the callerd ID. So you two are talking now?"

"Oh,ok... That's weird. Where the hell is he?! And yeah,I don't know if we talk or not... He send me some flowers today..."

"He did?Thank God that man has finally understood something!"

"Yeah, what do you mean?"

"He's been really sad after that what happend in NY you know, we've been tryin´ to make him happy but no... Seems like you are the only one who can do that..."

"Really? I mean, I miss him so much abn after that letter and the songs I really need to talk to him..."

"Whoa! What letter? Which songs? I cleary missed something here..."

"Oh yeah,sorry. Brian came to see me earlier today and he gave me a letter that Nick had wrote."

Isabel started to fill AJ in how Brian invited her to the barbeque party and how he told her about Nick. She told him what Nick had wrote and which songs he had pick to play to her.

"He really wrote you a loveletter? Dude,he's so dead when I found him!" AJ was laughing into the phone.

"Why? Don't tell me you have ever wrote a loveletter yourself..?" Isabel teased AJ and was smiling.

"It's not that. I'm just suprised to see him actually do something like that... I mean, I always thought Brian or Howie would do something like that. But Nick? Hell no!"

"Well he did wrote me a letter and I liked it very much. The problem is that I need him to know how I feel... You know,we have to find him."

"Yeah,maybe I should give B-rok a call and ask if he knows something about Nick..?"

"Yeah,that sounds like a plan. I'm in the office right now. Maybe I should drive home and see if he's there?"

"Yeah,you do that and call me when you get there. You know,this is kind of amused. First he writes you loveletter and after that he vanished..."

"I know, I give you a call when I get home. Bye!"

Isabel hang up and collected her stuff. She took the CD out of the player and asked Patricia to help her carry some of the flowers to her car. After that she started the engine and turned on the radio. While listening some country music she drove off the office and headed pack to her new apartment. When she was almost back home she rememberd that Nick didn't knew where her new apartment was. She turned the car around and started to sing along a song that was playing in the radio. Almost after 30 minutes she had arrived to Nick's house and was suprised to see so many cars in the driveway. She hopped out of the car and walked to the front door. She knocked to the door and felt nervous. After couple of minutes the door opened and Isabel was happy to see some familiar face.

"Howie! It's so good to see you!" Isabel laughed and gave Howie a big hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Well AJ called to Brian and Brian called to me. How you've been?"

"I've been fine. Taking some time off the work. Find a new place to live and stuff like that."

"That sounds good. I've thought you went your place to check if Nick was there..."

"Yeah, I was supposed to do that but then I remembered that Nick don't know where I live now because of... Well you know... And i thought it was best of me to come here."

"It's okay. I'm glad that you came by. And I'm sure so is everybody else."

Isabel and Howie walked through the house to the patio where everyone else were. After greeting all of them Isabel sat down next to AJ. They talked hours about a plan how to find Nick. It was getting really late and Isabel wasn't really paying any attention to the conversation any more. It was her first time at Nick's house after their break up and first time there without him. Single tear escaped to her cheek but it was soon wipe away by gentle touch. AJ looked into Isabel's eyes and hold her close him.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he's okay. And I promise you that we'll find him..."

"Thank you. I just miss him so much. And now that he's missing... I don't know, I'm so scared!"

Isabel started to cry and AJ hold her tighter. Brian and Howie hugged Isabel also. After calming down Isabel wiped her tears away and headed back inside the house to visit a bathroom. She washed her face with some cold water and looked herself of the mirror. Her eyes were swallod of all the crying byt she didn't care. She headed back tot he patio when she heard yelling coming out of there. She runned to the back door.

"Nickolas Gene Carter! Where the hell have you been?! Driving all us crazy!" That was Brian who was yelling to him.

"Dude,don't do that ever again! You freaked us out!" AJ was also giving Nick a hard time.

"AJ and Brian are right. We were really worry about you. And we weren't the only ones..." Howie said and pointed at Isabel who was just standing there speechless.

She walked towards him like it was just a dream she was seeing. Nick turned around and saw tears in her eyes. He opend his arms to her and pulled her near him.

"Oh Izzy,I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you guys worried..."

Isabel released herself of Nick's arms and started to punch him on the chest.

"Where the hell were you?! I was sick of worried! Don't you dare to do that ever again!"

"I'm sorry... I wanted just to suprise you. I went to your place. Waited you there for hours and you didn't show up. So I just thought that you were still mad at me. Drive around for couple of hours before I cam back here..."

"Mad at you? How could I be? That letter was so beautiful and the songs and the flowers... I mean, I missed you so much! But how did you found out where I lived?

"I missed you also! Oh gos, I should have called you but don't know where my cell is. And Scott helped me by telling me your new address... Have to assure him that I still love you and wanted to tell you how sorry I was."

"Your cell is here,I called you but AJ answerd... Please, just never left me alone again? Okay?"

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise" Nick said and pulled Isabel close to her.

He gave her a kiss in the forehead and ran his fingers through her hair. She smelled so good. Isabel ran her hands through Nick's back and was happy to feel those strong arms around her. She relax her head on Nick's chest and closed her eyes.

"Dude,we're going to talk about this tomorrow..." AJ said and looked at the happy couple. "We're leaving you two alone now. See ya!"

Howie,Brian and AJ left the patio leaving Isabel and Nick alone there. Isabel rase her head and looked into Nick's eyes.

"Can I stay here? Don't wanna spend a night without you."

"Of course you stay here, I insist that you stay! I'm not letting you go ever again..."

Nick took Isabel's hand and let her inside. He took her in his lap and carried her upstairs. Isabel was giggling when Nick had little problems opening the bedroom door while holding Isabel in his lap. After while he finally managed to open the door and gave Isabel a grin. He kissed Isabel with huge passion and closed the door behind him.
Back Together by nirkku
Nick put Isabel on the bed and hopped there with her. Isabel was giggling when she saw Nick's face. He was like a little boy on Christmas morning. So anxious to wait his presents.

"What?" Nick asked when Isabel couldn't stop giggling. "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh,nothing..." Isabel just smiled and looked into Nick's eyes.They were filled with passion. "You seem just so eager to get my clothes off..."

"Well,I haven't been with you over three weeks... It's driving me crazy..." Nick said and started to kiss Isabel's neck. He kept kissing her and Isabel was enjoying herself. Nick kissed her ear and gently bite it. Isabel ran her fingers through Nick's hair and gave him a big kiss.

"You know, if I keep kissing you... We might never be able to leave this room." Nick said and pulled himself up. He looked down at Isabel who was so beautiful just lying there in his bed.

"Really?" Isabel asked and shily smiled. "Then keep kissing me..." She said and pulled Nick down.

"Are you sure? I mean, I think we should talk before doing anything else..." Nick said and pulled himself up.

It was hard to him to do that. But he knew that if they didn't talk now the things would be like they were before. Not that he wanted to things be like they were, but there was something that they needed to figure out.

"You wanna talk? Now?" Isabel muttered when she pulled herself out of the bed. "Can't we talk at morning?" Isabel asked when she ran her hands through Nick's chest.

"No,we need to talk now. Trust me, you will appreciate it in the morning." Nick said when he stood up. "Gosh!"

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yeah,you're driving me just so crazy... I would love to fuck you right here and now but we really need to talk..."

Isabel giggled. "You're right. We need to talk. But after that,promise me that you make love to me..." She said and stood up. She walked to Nick and kissed him.

"I promise! Just please,sit there. I can't have you near me right now. You're touch is driving me crazy..." Nick placed Isabel on the bed. Isabel was still giggling everytime she looked at Nick. "You're so cute. I missed you. And I'm sorry for all that happend to you... I wish I could be there for you to help you but I weren't..."

"It's okay Nick. I'm over it. Really. What Tony did to me years ago.. It was horrible but I left that all behind me."

"Good. That's what I needed to know. I mean, if you still are having bad days because of that... Please let me know. I wanna hold you then. I wanna make you feel safe."

"Trust me Nick. I feel safe with you. I just need you to know that there is nothing to worry about anymore. Tony is dead. He won't be able to hurt me or you anymore... And I feel so sorry about you for ever even meeting him..."

"I know. He told me some things about you. Some things that I knew weren't true. But I still believed that man..."

Nick told how Tony made him believe that Isabel was only after his money and famous lifestyle. How Tony made Nick feel that Isabel didn't loved him. Tony had also claimed that Isabel was using drugs and lying to Nick all the time. How Isabel had have sex with her aunt's husband and stuff like that. Nick's anger rose when he rememberd how Tony had dissed Isabel so bad. After Nick had told her those things Isabel told him the truth about her past. How she really hated Tony and what she had been through. She also explained why she had told Howie first and how Brian found out what had happend.

"I have to admit that if something is bugging me Howie is the guy to trust it. Or B-rok. But he's been so busy with Baylee and all that stuff..." Nick smiled when he sat down next to Isabel. "I don't blame you for trusting him. And I know how hard it's to keep secrets from Leighanne... She was the one who made me realized how much I missed you. She suggest that I wrote you a letter..."

"She did? Then I have to thank her when we go to the barbeque party..."

"You're coming?"

"Only if we are going together..."

"Of course we are! I'm spending every minute with you now..."

Nick kissed Isabel and pulled her down to the bed. He took his shoes off and Isabel kicked her shoes off. They kissed each other passionately and their tongues explored each others mouth. Isabel moaned when Nick kissed her neck. His hands were traveling all round her body and she was enjoying it. He looked into Isabel's eyes when he pulled her t-shirt off. Now only wearing jeans and bras she looked so sexy. Nick couldn't help himself anymore and ripped her clothes off. Lying there naked Isabel started to laugh out loud.

"What?"

"I think it's only fair if you get naked too..." Isabel said and started to rip Nick's clothes off.

After taking his clothes off Nick pulled the bed covers over them. Gently kissing Isabel he started to explore her body with his hands. Isabel took deep breath when Nick's hands touched her breasts. It felt so good to have him back near to her. Isabel started to kiss his neck and her hands were touching Nick's back making they way down to the butt. Nick enjoyed Isabel's touch and continued his own exploring. He took her another nipple on his mouth and gently bited it. Isabel gasped out of pleasure. She missed this so badly. Now kissing her breasts Nick could hear how much Isabel enjoyed herself. When kissing and making his way down to the belly he kept rubbing Isabel's nipples. Isabel moaned and wanted more. She beg Nick to made love with her. Nick fulfilled his promise to her and they made love all night. After that sweet torture they were doing Isabel felt asleep on Nick's arms. Nick looked at her and realized how happy he was. He touched Isabel's hair and kissed her nose before falling asleep. Next morning Isabel woke up and noticed that Nick wasn't in the bed. She pulled one of Nick's shirt over her head and went downstairs. She heard some voices out of kitchen and was suprised to see Nick singing while cooking.

"I thought you weren't a cook?" She asked when putting her arms around his waist.

"Isabel!" Nick said and turned around. "I wanted to make you some breakfast and spoil you by getting the breakfast to the bed..." He said and kissed her.

"I can eat here. And I wanna see you cooking! How did you learn all this stuff?" She asked when sitting down on the kitchen chair.

"Well... Lily taught me..." Nick said plushing.

"What? When? How?"

"Remember that morning when you made me breakfast for the very first time? And told that Lily is amazing cook? When I called him about two months ago and asked if she could teach me to cook. And she agreed to do it. She's really great." Nick said and placed an omelette in front of her.

"Wow,this taste amazing!" Isabel said after tasting his omelette.

"Thanks." Nick said and sat oppsite of her. "What?" He asked when Isabel kept looking at him.

"I love you." She said and smiled.

"I love you too." Nick said and bended down to kiss her.
Old Friends And New People by nirkku
It was a warm Sunday afternoon when Nick and Isabel drove to the Littrell's house. They were excited to spend time with their friends, specially now when everything was finally okay between two of them. After getting out of the car they could heard voices coming out of the garden and they went around the house to see that everyone else were already there.

"Did you start the party without us?" Nick said and grinned. "We couldn't be THAT late!"

"You were only an hour late Nickolas." A tall man with dark hair and emerald green eyes walked out of the house. He was smiling when he saw Nick's face. Nick ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Kev! Oh my God! What are you doing here?" Nick asked when he looked at the man and smiled.

"Brian invited me and Kristin... And because I had some work to do here in LA I agreed to come." Kevin said and tapped Nick on the shoulder. "But tell me, who is this wonderful girl you're with?

Isabel blushed when Kevin checked her out.

"Oh yeah,Kev this is Isabel. Isabel,this is Kev. Isabel is my girlfriend." Nick said proudly and put his arms around her.

"So you guys are back together now? So wonderful!" Leighanne smiled and gave Isabel a hug. "You should come over here and meet Kristin,she's dying to get to know you!"

Leighanne drew Isabel with her leaving Nick with Kevin and the other guys.

"So how long have you two been together?" Kevin asked.

"Three days now."

"WHAT?" The guys started to laugh and Kevin looked confused. "I'm only worried about Nick,you know that..."

"I know. Trust me,there's nothing to worry about..." Nick said and look at Isabel.

"Yeah,because you've been dating three months not three days." Brian said and grinned.

"But we broke up,remember?"

"Yeah,but you kept crying after her and she was crying after you... I'm just glad that you finally did something about it!"

"Me too! Still can't believe that you wrote her a loveletter. Dude,that's... That's is so not like you!" AJ said.

"And what about those flowers. Remember the flowers?" Howie asked and grinned. They enjoyed teasing Nick.

"Wait a minute..." Kevin looked even more confused now. "You wrote her a loveletter and send her flowers? What I'm missing here?"

Nick and the other guys filled Kevin in what had happend three weeks ago and why Isabel and Nick had broke up. At the same time Isabel was introduced to woman with long blonde hair. When the girls started to gossip and enjoyed their drinks,the boys were having a serious talk.

"Wow,that's horrible... Is she okay now?" Kevin asked and looked at the girls who laughed by the pool.

"Yeah,she's fine. Really getting her life back to normal now."

"Good. So you guys knew already about this?" Kevin asked from the others.

"Yeah, Leighanne told me. And she told Howie by herself."

"I didn't know. It all makes sense now..." AJ said and gave Nick a warm look. "You are a good guy for forgiving her."

"Thanks man. I'm going to give her all that love she never had..."



***

*Four months later*

Isabel was packing her stuff and about to leave her apartment when she heard her phone rang. She ran down the stairs and picked up the phone.

"You're ready? I'll be there in five minutes..."

"Yeah,I'm ready. Just so anxious to see you again!"

It had been almost month now that Isabel and Nick hadn't seen each other. Nick and the boys had realesed their new album and were promoting it now all around America. They had speak at the phone for every day but it wasn't the same thing. Isabel couldn't had leave her job at this point and Nick had support her decision althought it had meant a difficult mothn apart from her.

"Same here! I promise that we won't leave the house for a couple days at all now..." Nick said to the phone and sounded happy.

"Okay,I'll be down waiting you. See you in a bit!" Isabel hang out of the call and gatherd all her stuff.

When she had finally make her way to the driveway Nick was already waiting her for there.



"So good to see you!" He said and pulled Isabel into a passionate kiss. "Missed you so much."

"I missed you too." Isabel said and laid her head on Nick's chest. They stood like that for awhile before putting all her stuff to Nick's car and heading to his home. After driving almost 15 minutes Isabel's phone rang. She answerd to the phone even she didn't recognize the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Isabel! It's Scott. I'm calling from the hospital... She's having the baby now. Lily's having the baby now! You have to get over here! She's been asking for you awhile now..."

"Scott,relax. Take a deep breat and relax. You need to relax to be able to help Lily. What hospital are you in?"

Scott told Isabel where they were and Nick turned the car around. They drove almost 30 minutes before reaching the hospital. Isabel jumped out fo the car and left Nick to find a parkingslot for it. She ran to the information desk and was directed to the second floor where she finally met Scott. He was crying and looked happy when Isabel showed up.

"She told me to get lost..." Scott said and gave Isabel a big hug.

"She just said it because she's having a lot of pain. Now go in there and support her." Isabel pushed Scott back to the room where Lily was with the nurses and a doctor.

After Scott had vanished to the room, Nick came to the hallway.

"How is she?"

"Don't know... I guess they almost ready now." She said and sit down. They waited there for an hour before Scott came out fo the room looking really happy and proud.

"It's a girl. I have a little girl!" He said and shook hands with Nick. Isabel was crying and Scott gave her a hug. "Wanna come in and take a look at her?

Three of them walked into the room where Lily was holding the most beautiful baby girl in her arms. Isabel smiled when she saw the happy look on Lily's face. She walked next to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Nick came right after her and pulled Isabel to a tight hug. He was happy to see Isabel so proud and happy. And when he looked Isabel holding that little baby girl he knew that he had lost his heart to this woman. To a woman he wanted to get married and have children with.
Christmas Suprises by nirkku
*7 months later*

Isabel closed the bedroom door and walked downstairs. She went to livingroom where Nick was sleeping. She smiled and pulled a planket over him. Then she turned off the TV. After that she went to the kitchen were she made herself a cup of coffee. It was almost 10pm when she heard voices coming out of the livingroom. She went there and found Lily giggling and Scott laughing. She pulled them into the kitchen so they wouldn't wake Nick up.

"So,how was your evening?" Isabel asked and smiled. It was Lily's and Scott's first night out after the baby was born.

"Amazing! I mean no crying and no kids... Thank you Izzy for babysitting." Lily smiled and hugged her friend.

"Yeah,thanks for letting us go out. We really needed that. But what happened to Nick?" Scott asked and smiled.

"No problem! And Nick... I guess he's so tired of playing with Ton and Paul all day. He really likes the boys. And Susan. He loves that little girl. And he is so proud of her."

"Yeah,Susan is a beuty. Just like her mother..." Scott said and kissed Lily. "Nick! You're awake!"

Isabel turned around and saw Nick standing there with his messy hair. He looked like he had no idea what was going on.

"Yeah,I felt asleep. But it was fun to play with the kids."

Isabel smiled and stood up. She kissed Nick and after that they said goodbyes and headed back to their own house. Isabel had moved together with Nick and they really enjoyed each other every day. While they we're driving they talked about their plans for Christmas. It was only a week before the Christmas Eve and they had so many things to do. They needed get presents for their friends and family. They also talked about the future and how Nick and the boys were going on tour after January. Isabel was coming with them to first part of the tour but after that she needed come back to the LA for some photoshoots and stuff like that. After Nick had pulled the car over to the driveway they headed straight to upstairs and to the bedroom. Nick collapsed into the bed and Isabel went to bathroom to change her clothes. When she walked out of the bathroom she found Nick sleeping with his clothes on. Isabel gently pulled his shoes off and pulled a planket over him. Then she climbed to the bed next to him and smiled while watching him sleeping. She was happy that she had found a man like that.



***

*Week later*

"Uncle Nick! Aunt Isabel!" Nick and Isabel heard an anxious voice when they opened the front door of the Littrells house. "Everybody else is here already,c'mon!"

They were pulled to the livingroom where Brian and Leighanne were with AJ,Howie and his wife and Kevin with his wife.

"Finally! This little boy had drove us crazy!" AJ said and catched Baylee to bearhug.

"Sorry we're late. But Nick was so anxious to see Susan again. And Lily was happy to told Nick all about her." Isabel kissed Nick on cheeck and smiled.

"Well,she is a pretty girl. And I like babies." Everyone's face was a shock. "What?! I do!"

"Yeah,only baby you never liked was Baylee and after that Mason. And we had to pay you to do some babysitting!" Brian and Kevin laughed.

"Okay,maybe that's true. But I'm changed now. And I really like babies." Nick said proudly and sat down on the sofa. "So,when are we eating?"

"Nick! You had already ate! Can't believe you're still hungry." Isabel said and smiled. She sat on Nick's lap.

"Not hungry but I left some space for Leighanne's famous dessert. That pie she bakes it's amazing!"

"Thank you Nickolas. And yes,the dinner is served. Come in to the patio, we'll eat there tonight." Leighanne said and leaded everybody out to the patio.

There they sat down and said a little prayer before starting the meal Leighanne had made for them. They talked about everyone's plans for the next day and what they already had for presents. Talking about presents made anxious and they had to hurry up to finish the meal. After eating the turkey and tasting the pie it was time to go back inside and open up the presents. Baylee was happy to had so many presents for all of his uncles and speacially happy about the big present his dad had gave to him. They all watched Baylee ripping off the papers and cheering everytime he opened some of the presents. After hour and a half he was finally ready and was so tired that felt asleep on his fathers arms. Brian took Baylee upstrais and after a little while came back to downstairs.

"He's asleep now. So,it's time for us to open up the gifts!" Brian smiled and looked at Nick. "You wanna start Nick?"

"Naah,I can wait. What about you? You wanna start?" And before Nick had finished the question Brian had already opened up some of his gifts and was laughing. "Nick! You're dork! Where did you get this?!" Brian was holding a photoframe with photo where Brian kisses Nick.

"Just found it... Don't you like it?" Nick asked and grinned. "I love you too B-rok!" He said when saw the look on Brian's face.

They where laughing and telling jokes when they opened up some more gifts. Nick get pair of new shoes and some games for his Xbox from his bandmates. Isabel opened up her presents and found some giftcards to shops that she loved. After opening up all the gifts they were drinking some cocktails when Nick suddenly stood up.

"Would you come out of the patio for awhile with me? I mean all of you? There's something I need to do..." Nick pulled Isabel up and kissed her. Isabel changed some confused looks with the girls but walked after Nick to the patio. When she walked outside she was suprised and the view out there took her breathaway. The patio was decorated with candels and rosepetals.

"Wow! When all this happend? What's going on?" All of them looked really suprised.

"I asked Brian to decorate the patio when he took Baylee upstairs..." Nick looked to Brian and nodded. "There's something I wanted to do and needed little help... Isabel? Would you come over here please?" Nick asked and gave his hand to Isabel. She walked next to Nick and was shocked. "Don't be afraid..."

Then out of blue the boys started to sing.

"I open my eyes I see your face
I cannot hide I can't erase
The way you make me feel inside
You complete me girl, that's why
Something about you makes me feel
Baby my heart wants to reveal
I'm down on my knees, I'm asking you..."

And then Nick heeled down on his knee and opened up a ringbox. Isabel's eyes expand ans she was speechless. Then Nick started to talk.

"Honey, you're the love of my life. The woman in my dreams. I fell in love with you the very first time we met. Without you I don't feel complete and I want to start a family with you. I thank the lord for giving you in my life. And I love you more and more every single day. And I promise to be there for you whenever you need me. I just love you so much and I wanna marry you. So, I'm asking you Isabel Borel,will you marry me?"

Nick looked up to Isabel with tears in his eyes and saw Isabel smiling. She was crying and pulled Nick up. "Oh Nick... I would love to marry you! So yes,yes I'll marry you!" She jumped on to Nick's neck and kissed him with passion. Then he pulled the ring out of the box and put it in Isabel's finger. "Thank you lord for giving this woman for me..." He whispered and Isabel was only one to hear that. Then they heard cheering and looked to the others on the patio. Leighanne and Kristin hugged Isabel and wanted to see the ring. It was made out of silver and it had one small diamond on it. The ring wasn't a big piece of art or anything like that. It was simple jewelry and Isabel loved it because of that. The boys were congratulting Nick and Brian had left inside to get some drinks to toast with. When Brian came back he gave everybody a class of champagne.

"To Nick and Isabel!" They toasted and everybody but Isabel drank their class of champagne.

"Honey? You class isn't empty..." Nick said and pulled his arms around her.

"Yeah, I know... Now that you have already suprised us all with your proposal I guess I can give you something... Just wait here!"

Isabel vanished inside and came back out after a little while. She was holding a little gift. "Here,open it."

Nick opened the gift and then tears started to flown down from his eyes. "Honey,I... This is... But,how..? I... Oh my god!" He pulled Isabel close to him and kissed her. After that he turned around to face the confused looks his friends were giving to him.

"What is it? What did he gave to you? Isabel? Nick?" Brian asked confused.

"Yeah,we wanna now!" AJ said and got support from Howie and Kevin.

Nick showed the item that was on the giftbox.

"It's a pregnancy test. We're going to be parents. I'm going to be a dad."
Pool Party by nirkku
"What?! Oh my Gosh Isabel! I'm so happy for you!" Leighanne said and gave Isabel a warm hug. "You're going to be parents! Oh my god! Brian,you heard that?!"

"Yeah,wow! Nick,man..! Congratulations!" Brian gave his best friends a hug.

Isabel and Nick were filled with hugs and kisses. Nick was crying and kept Isabel closed to him. His arms were resting around her and he felt himself so proud. He was finally starting his own family.

"So,Izzy. How far are you with the pregnancy? I mean,you couldn't be too far,right?" Kristin asked and smiled.

"Oh... The doctor said that I'm on my 8th week now..." Isabel said ans smiled shily.

"Eight weeks! That's like... Like... Two months? Right?" Nick asked suprised.

"Well... Yes. But I found out like a week ago. Saw the doctor few days ago and she ensured that I'm pregnant..."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Nick..! You can't tell it this soon. We have to wait." Isabel said and kissed Nick on his cheeck.

"Oh,okay... Wow. Still can't believe this. I'm going to be a dad! I need to call my friends and let them now! And my bother and sisters too!"

After that Nick runned inside the house and everybody was laughing to his enthusiasm.

"I wish you a good luck Isabel! I mean,two babies in the house..." AJ grinned and made everybody laugh harder.

"Thanks Alex... You know,I was hoping that you could to the babysitting thing..." Isabel said and gave AJ a big smile.

"Hell no! I mean,looking after that big baby is bad enough! Besides I'm bad with kids. Right Leighanne? Brian? Kevin? C'mon..." AJ looked to them asking for some help.

"Yeah right!" They all laughed. "You're amazing with kids. I mean,the way that you play with Baylee and the way you look at Mason... It makes me wonder why haven't you started your own family yet Jay..." Brian said and smiled.

"Thanks! Now all I get to do is to babysit your babies!" AJ grinned. "No,really. I don't mind doing that. And I will start my family when I found myself a wife. My exs haven't really been motherly type of girls..."

"It's okay Alex. Like you said,you can babysit our babies before you had your owns." Isabel said and hugged AJ. "Besides, I bet that you will hook up with some nice girl soon enough."

"Yeah,got someone speacial for me?"

"Maybe,just maybe. Wait and you'll see..." Isabel said and winked.

"Oh c'mon! This isn't fair! You need to tell me who she is! Someone I know? How does she looked like? What's her name? Does she know that I'm a Backstreet Boy? Because if it's some crazy fan..."

"Dude,relax! You're killing us!" Howie said between his laughs.

"Yeah? Blame it on Isabel, she started this! Really,Izzy please... I need to know... I beg you!" AJ said and kneeled down in front of her.

Isabel just laughed. The sight of this was so funny.

"Oh c'mon AJ! It's not like she's the only who likes you! What about me?" Isabel asked seriously.

AJ stood up looking confused and looked first to the others and after that to her. "What are you talking about? You're going to marry Nick..." But he couldn't finish his sentence because Isabel had burst out to a laugh. "Oh yeah,making fun of me now,are you? Well you're going to regret that..." AJ said and gave her a nasty smile before grabbing her into his arms and throwing her into the pool. She screamed when she hit the water because it felt so cold.

"Oh,you're going to be dead when I get up here..." She said and smiled. She swam to the other end to the pool. "Would you help me up Kevin?"

"Sure,give me your hand." He started to pull Isabel up but right before he was about to get out of the pool Isabel pulled him into the water. She made the others to laugh. "Sorry Kev.. I've always wanted to do that."

"I thought you were getting back to AJ,not to me!"

"Sorry..." Isabel said and cast some water towards him.

"Oh,they're having a water war without us!" Brian yelled and suddenly grab Leighanne with him into the pool.

"Brian Thomas Littrell! What a hell were you thinking?" Leighanne asked a little bit angrily. But when he looked at her husband she couldn't be mad at him.

"I just like to see you getting wet." Brian said and kissed Leighanne. "Howie,c'mon get into the water!"

"No way man! I'm not joining you in there..." He said and took few steps away from the pool.

"So sure about that?" AJ asked and pulled Howie with the water with him.

"Alexander James Mclean!" Howie yelled before hitting the water.

Kristin and Leigh were laughing by the pool when they heard Nick coming out of the house.

"What a hell happened here? I was only gone about ten minutes and you're already getting wet without me?! And how come you two aren't in the pool with the other?" Nick asked and grinned.

"Nick! Nickolas... Don't you dare...!" The girls were screaming but it didn't help. Before they even noticed Nick had already thrown them into the pool and jump in right after them.

"So,would someone please tell me how all this started?" He asked and swam to Isabel. "You're okay hun?"

"Hmmh,I'm fine. Thought I guess this is my fault..."

"What do you mean?" Nick asked.

"I was teasing Alex and he throw me hear... And after that I pulled Kevin here. And Brian got a little excited..."

"Oh okay,I see... What were you teasing him about?"

"About Patricia..."

"So you told him that she likes him?"

"Not really... I told him that I knew someone who liked him..." Isabel said and grinned.

"You did not? God,you're so good!" Nick said and helped her out of the water. They all climbed out of the pool and went inside to warm up.

"So... That was fun." Isabel said and looked to AJ. "Still want to know about you're secret admirer?"

"Hell yes! Just told me who she is!" AJ said and looked straight to Isabel. "It's Patricia,isn't? Wow... She's pretty... And you're sure that she likes me?"

"Yes,I'm sure! She's dying to go out on a date with you and is pushing me to ask you if you liked her or not..."

"I would love to take her out on a dinner... Let her know that,okay?"

"Why don't you let her know that by yourself? Here is her phonenumber. Go and call her. I'm sure she likes her Christmas present..." Isabel said and smiled.

"Thanks! You're an angel!" AJ said and kissed her on the forehead.

"I know..." She said and looked into her fianè's eyes. "I know..."
Wedding Plans And The Funeral by nirkku
*3 months later*

Isabel was sitting in the livingroom and reading one of the many bridal magazines laying on the coffee table. A notepad and a pencil laying next to her she kept browsing those magazines and making notes everytime she found something that she liked. It was middle of the day and she felt good. She had had terrible morning sickness for a few months now and she was finally getting over it. Being on the second trimester of her pregnancy she felt really good,both äphysically and mentaly.

"Isabel,where are you?" A woman asked.

"Leighanne! I'm in livingroom,come on in!" Isabell yelled and stood up to greet her friend. "Please... Don't tell me you got more of those magazines? I haven't even read these..."

Isabel said and sat down. Leighanne sat next to her and gave him some more bridal magazines. "Sorry,can't help it! It has been so long time and I just love planning weddings!"

"It's okay... It's just that Nick and I aren't going to be married untill the baby is born and grown a little bit. We're talking about 6 to 12 months here..."

"So long!" Leighanne snorted. "But why? Why can't you guys get married before the baby is born?"

"Well,call me selfish... But I really wanna looked good on my wedding dress and with this belly it is impossible." Isabel said and smiled. She put her arms on her baby belly which had started to grow about three weeks ago.

"Now shut up! Your belly isn't that bad. I mean,you barely can tell that your pregnant! Besides you look so glowing and beautyful right now!"

"I kept telling her that. But she still wants to wait before we get married." Nick said and entered the room with Brian. He was carrying a tray with cold ice tea. He sat next to Isabel. "Finding anything nice from those magazines? You know that Nancy wants to know about the colours as soon as possible..."

"Gosh! Why is everybody having so much hurry with the wedding?" Isabel snorted and poured herself a class of ice tea. "I mean,we haven't even decide the time and place yet... I think the colours can wait untill that,right?"

"Of course the colours can wait... And you're right. Maybe we should start to think about the time and place? We can get married everywhere you want to.Even here in our livingroom if you want to..." Nick said and smiled.

"Yeah,and I can be the bestman and take care some of the arrangements... You two just relax." Brian said and smiled with Leighanne.

"Hey,who told you that you can be the bestman? What if I want AJ or Howie to be my bestman?" Nick asked and grinned.

"You do that Frack and you're death! I've been your best friend since the beginning!" Brian shouted and smiled.There was no doubt who would be Nick's bestman.

"Sorry to push you Izzy... But haven't you thought about who should be your maid of honor yet?" Leighanne said and smiled shily.

"Well,actually I have. And I know Lily would appreciate this... So Leighanne,would you be my maid of honor?" Isabel asked and smiled.

"Oh my God! I would love to be your maid of honor!" Leighanne said and hugged Isabel.

They heard the doorbell ringing and Nick shouted that he will open the door. The girls and Brian talked about Isabel's preganancy and their future plans. Few minutes later Nick entered the room looking pale.

"Nick,what is it? Who was that in the door? Nick?" Isabel asked and stood up.

"There are some officer from the navy. They need to talk to you..." Nick said and took Isabel's hand.

"Why they want to talk to me?" Isabel asked but followed Nick to the front door.Two officers with suits were standing there.

"Miss Borel? Miss Isabel Borel?" One of the man asked.

"Yes. That's me. How can I help you?" Isabel asked and shook hands with the men.

"I'm general Jonhston.I'm sorry but I've got some sad news to tell you. I'm sorry to tell you miss,but your brother Anthony Laslo Borel was killed on duty."

"What?" Isabel asked. She thought she had heard him wrong.

"Your brother Anthony Laslo Borel was killed on duty..." Isabel didn't heard the rest. She ran straight to the bathroom and vomited. Few minutes later she heard someone calling her name.

"Isabel,are you okay?" It was Nick who was worried about her. She stood up and opened the bathroom door.

"I'm okay Nick. It's just... I haven't heard of him for years and now they came and told that he's death..." Isabel said and single tear escaped from her eye. Nick wiped it away and hold her close to him.





*Three days later*



Isabel was sitting in the backseat of black SUV. Nick was driving and they were heading to her brother's funeral. She hadn't really cried about the news of her brother's death although she had felt sad for not knowing her brother so well. But as Brian had told her three days earlier,she now had four brothers that would look after her. She smiled a little bit and asked Nick when they would be at their destination.

"Few minutes and we're supposed to be there... Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean,they don't need us to be here. They already have someone to accept the flag..." Nick said.

"I'm fine. And I need to do this..." Isabel said and relaxed a little bit.

Five minutes later they arrived to the cemetery. They were greeted by people Isabel hadn't seen before. They were also escorted to their places by some officers.

"Well,well,well... Look who showed up here..." Isabel heard a familiar voice and stood up. "Aunt Emily." She said.

"Hello Isabel." A old woman with grey hair and green eyes said. "Aren't you going to introduce me to this handsome young man here?" She asked and shook hands with Nick. "I'm sorry for my niece. She's always been a little bit rude.. Gerald! Get your lazy butt over here!" She yelled to a big bald man who was standing a few feet away from them and talking one of the officers.

"I'm coming sweetie. Just making sure that we got what we deserved... Oh,hello Isabel! Nice to meet you!" He said and kissed Isabel on her both cheek. Isabel felt a little dizzy because of the cologne he was wearing.

"Honey,you're okay?" Nick asked and helped Isabel to sit down. "Here,drink this..." He said and gave Isabel a bottle of water.

"Yeah,I'm fine. Felt a little dizzy for a moment. Must've been the heat..." She said and smiled. She drank the water that Nick had gave to him and after that stood up.

"Sorry for that Emily and Gerald..."

"Oh,it's okay Isabel sweetie..." Gerald said and grinned. "So,who is this guy?"

Isabel was shocked of the question but didn't get a change to answer before her aunt interrupt her.

"Oh honey,this is Nick... But I'm sorry,I've must already forget your lastname..." Emily said and gave Nick a sour smile.

"It's Carter." Nick said and pulled Isabel close to him.

"Nick Carter... I'm sure I've heard that before... But Isabel! Oh my God! Don't tell me that you're married!" Her aunt yelled and the look in her eyes changed when she saw the ring. Isabel hide her hands behind her back because she was too familiar with that look in her aunt's eyes. "Not married. Just engaged." Isabel said and gave her a smile.

"Well,gongratulations... But I think we should go now... I mean,they're waiting us to accept the flag. After all,I was your brother's favorite auntie..." Emily said and walked away with Gerald.

"What a horrible lady! And you had to live with her?! Poor baby..." Nick said and kissed Isabel. "You wanna go home or stay here?"

"Stay here... I'm not going to gave her the pleasure of sending me away from here..." Isabel said and sat down. Nick sat next to her and squuezed her hand. They sat like that the whole ceremony. They were the last ones to said goodbye to Anthony.

"Hey bro... It's Izzy. Hope we had knew each other a little bit better. But it's okay. I know how much you hated your life in there... So did I, but I got away from there. It took years but I got away from there. I'm happy Anthony. Tryly happy. I'm having a baby. And getting married too. I'm enjoying my life. Hope you enjoyed your life too. I know you did. Helping the country,that was your dream when we're little..." Isabel said and turned away from the grave. She walked back to car in silence.

"You're okay Iz?" Nick asked.

"Yeah,just little sad. But don't worry... I'll be okay as soon as we're back home." She said and smiled. "Back home where I truly belong..."
Start Of Something New by nirkku
*4 Months later*



"Nick! Woke up!" Isabel said and pushed Nick. It was 2:30 at the morning and Isabel was having contractions.

"Nick!" She yelled when he just turned around in the bed. "Woke up NOW!"

"Huh? What time is it? What's wrong?" Nick asked and rubbed his eyes.

"Don't know but we need to go to the hospital.. My water broke and I think the baby is coming now..." Isabel said and smiled.

"WHAT?!" Nick jumped out of the bed and pulled his jeans on. "C'mon now,you're okay?"

"Yeah... Just really need to go to the hospital. This baby is defently coming now..." Isabel said and let Nick help her to downstairs. They collect their stuff and headed to the carage. Nick helped Isabel into the car and start the engine. Few minutes later they were on their way to the hospital.

"It hurts so much!" Isabel was screamed from the backseat of the car.

"I know Honey,I know! Just hang in there... We're almost at the hospital..." Nick said and drove as fast as he could.

"Just don't get us killed before that..." Isabel mumbled under her breath before another äcontraction hit her. "Just hurry,okay?"

"Okay,honey almost there... Just breathe and relax. Just relax and breathe..." Nick repeated those words for another 10 minutes before they arrived to the hospital. Nick hopped out of the car and helped Isabel out of it. He left the van running by and walked Isabel to the maternity room. After that he runned downstairs to park his car. He came back just after few minutes and was out of breath. "Did I miss it?" He asked one of the nurses.
"No,you didn't sir. We are just checking your wife... You can wait here if you want to." The nurse said and smiled.

"No,I want to see her And she is not my wife... Not yet." Nick said and smiled

"Oh,okay... Then,follow me please. We need you to wear this..." The nurse said and handed a hospital robe to him. "Now we can go in." She said and smiled.

"Nick!" Isabel screamed. "They won't let me push...! I need to push..." Isabel was crying.

"Honey,I'm sure there's a good reason for you not to push yet..." Nick said and squeezed her hand.

"Miss,we have to wait the doctor to show up... You're water has already broken but you're not complety dilated yet..." The nurse said and left the room to find the doctor. Few minutes later the nurse arrived with the doctor,who checked her.

"We have to wait a few more minutes. Miss,do you want a epidural or just go with the pain?" The doctor asked.

"NO,I want to do this without painkillers..." Isabel said and smiled.

"Baby, are you sure?" Nick asked little worried.

"Yeah,want to do this natural..."

After 15 minutes the doctor checked Isabel again.

"Okay,you're now fully dilated. So next time you feel like you need to push,just push okay? And let me know about it." The doctor said and smiled. She put her glowns on and got ready for the labor. Two hours later Isabel was still having some major contractions and pushed with the all the power she had when the doctor suddenly said that she saw the baby's head. That gave Isabel more power to push and five minutes later the baby was born.

"It's a girl! Gongratulations,you have a beautiful baby girl..." The doctor said when she laid her down on Isabel's chest. When the baby laid there she took her first breath of air and started to cry.

Isabel was crying when she saw the baby first time. "Oh,look at her Nick. She's so pretty..." Isabel whispered.

"Oh my God,she's so amazing..." Nick said and looked at his baby. "Hey,where you're taking her?"

The nurse had took the baby away from her parents and Nick was in shock.

"Honey,where they're taking her?" Isabel asked confused.

"I'm just checking that everything is okay with the baby." The nurse said and smiled. After few minutes she gave her back to her mother.

"You have a beautiful baby girl. She's 21 inches long and 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Perfectly healthy." The nurse said.

"Welcome to the world little one." Isabel said and smiled. Then she looked to Nick and saw tears in his eyes. "There's your daddy. Crying like always..."

"No I'n not! Don't believe your mom..." Nick said and kissed Isabel. "Can't believe you still have the energy to tell jokes..."

"Hi! Can we come in?" Brian asked from the door.

"Yeah,come on in..." Isabel said and smiled. Suddenly the room was filled with people. There were Brian with Leighanne and Baylee,AJ,Howie with his wife and of course Lily and Scott.

"Oh my God... She's so beautiful..." Leighanne gasped. "Look Baylee... Uncle Nick is a father now..."

"Cool,so can I play with her?" Baylee asked and looked the baby. Everybody laughed.

"Sure,you just have to wait a little bit to her grow up..." AJ said.

"So,have you talked about the name yet?" Scott asked after shaking hands with Nick.

"Yeah,we have." He said and smiled. "This is Ayla Natasha Carter."

They all looked down to the new baby girl and smiled.
Epilogue by nirkku
*7 months later*





“You look so beautiful…” Leighanne said when she walked into the room where Isabel was getting ready.

“Please, don’t cry… You’re making me cry and I don’t want my make-up to be like a mess…” Isabel said and turned around.

“Sorry… It’s just that… You’re the most beautiful bride I’ve never seen…”

“Thanks, but I doubt that. The photos that I saw from your wedding… Gosh! I wish I could look like that!” Isabel said and smiled.

She was wearing a spaghetti strap, ruched empire chiffon dress with some little diamonds on it. Her black hair were curly and opened under the long veil she was also wearing. She put her white shoes on just when the door opened and three guys rushed in.

“Wow! You look amazing!” AJ gasped when he ran into the room with Kevin and Howie. They all stopped suddenly and were gasping when they saw Isabel in her dress.

“Guys! What are you doing in here?!” Isabel asked and tried to hide herself.

“Guess we got the wrong room…” AJ said and grinned. “It’s not like one of us is the groom or anything like that… You look beautiful by the way…”

“Yeah, thanks… But now get your butts out of here!” Isabel moaned.

“Why? I mean, we already saw you in that dress..” Kevin said and smiled while leaving the room with the guys. They could hear the guys laughing when leaving the room.

“Gosh! Why all men have to be so stupid…” Leighanne said and they all started to laugh.

“Wrong room… Kiss my ass!” Lily said and they all smiled. The three girl were laughing and getting ready when they heard a knock coming from the door.

“Isabel,are you in there?” Nick asked and tried to open the door. Luckily Leighanne and Lily were faster than him and they locked the door. “Hey, what’s wrong with the door? Why is it locked?”

“Nickolas Gene Carter! You’re not supposed to see the bride before she reaches the altar. Now go away!” Lily yelled.

“Oh c’mon Lily!” They heard Nick saying through the door. “I just want to see her…”

“Sorry… You just have to wait until the altar.” Leighanne said. “And it’s only 15 minutes away. Shouldn’t you be with Brian right now?”

“Well that’s the problem… Can’t find your husband… Are you sure he’s not in there… If I could just come in and look if he’s there…”

“In your dreams Nick!” Isabel yelled. “Now please… You find your bestman that we could get married…”

“Okay then. Love you,see you in a bit!” They heard Nick saying and then another voice coming through the door.

“Man! Where have you been?! I’ve been looking you all around! Trying to get in the bridal room? Hah hah! No luck? Man, you’re so funny…”

Leighanne smiled when she recognize that the man who spoke was Brian.

“Brian, just get him away from here okay?”

“Sure honey! Everything okay in there?”

“Yeah,we’re ready… Just get him ready and away from here…”

“I’ll do that. See you in a bit! Gotta go!”



*30 minutes later*



Isabel’s hand were sweating when she waited behind the closed doors. Scott was standing next to him and Leighanne had already walked through the aisle. It was now Isabel’s turn to walk through it towards to the altar where her husband to be would be standing in his black tuxedo. Isabel smiled nervously when the doors opened and felt a gentle squeezed in her hand.

“Don’t worry. You look beautiful.” Scott whispered in her ear before the music started and they began to walk. It felt like forever to Isabel to walk to the end of the aisle and reach the altar. But when she did it she felt peaceful. She took Nick’s hand and smiled to him.

“Dear family and friends, we are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Nick and Isabel…” The priest started to talk. Isabel and Nick looked into each others eyes and didn’t hear anything or anybody around them.

“Grhm!” The priest coughed. “Nickolas..?”

“Oh yeah, sorry…” Nick said and plushed. “Isabel,I love you. Today is a very special day. Long ago you were just a dream and a prayer. This day like a dream come true the Lord Himself has answered that prayer. For today, Isabel, you as my joy become my crown. I thank Jesus for the honor of going through time with you. Thank you for being what you are to me. With our future as bright as the promises of God, I will care for you, honor and protect you. I lay down my life for you, Isabel, my friend and my love. Today I give to you me.”


”I love you, Nick and I know that you love me. Because of this I desire to be your wife. For years I have prayed that God would lead me to His choice and I am confident that His will is being fulfilled tonight. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future I promise to be faithful to you. I will love, serve, and obey you as long as we both are alive. Christ told us that the wife must submit herself unto her own husband as unto the Lord. For as Christ is Head of His Church so is the husband head of his wife. Nick, I submit myself to you.”

”Can I have the rings please?” The priest asked and Brian stepped forward.

”Bless these rings, that Isabel and Nick, who give them, and who wear them, may ever abide in unity, love and happiness for the rest of their lives… Nick, give the ring to Isabel.”

”I Nick, take thee, Isabel to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, I promise my love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my wife, for as long as we both shall live.” Nick said and slide the ring into Isabel’s finger.



”Isabel,your turn…”



”I Isabel, take thee, Nick to be my husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in joy and sorrow, I promise my love to you. And with this ring, I take you as my husband, for as long as we both shall live.” Isabel said.

”You may kiss your bride now, Mr.Carter”

And after those word Nick leaned towards Isabel and kissed her. Everybody cheered and smiled while Nick and Isabel continued their kiss.

”Someone break it up!” They hear AJ yelling.

”Love you,Isabel.” Nick said and smiled.

”Love you too Nick.” Isabel said. ”Thanks for giving me this paradise.”
End Notes:
Hope you liked the story...
I'm thinking of writing a sequel... Let me know if you want to read more about Isabel's and Nick's life!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8764