Piece Of Me by SnowBubbles
Summary: So you all have heard of Britney Spears and you go crazy with her drama... ha obviously you are under a rock because what she does is mild. I'm the real Britney. I'm Britney Henderson and this story is about me. So if you think you can handle it, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I’m Mrs. 'Lifestyles of the rich and famous'
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. 'Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless'
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. 'Extra! Extra! this just in'
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. 'She’s too big now she’s too thin'
(You want a piece of me)
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Kevin, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Child Abuse, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1490 Read: 2657 Published: 01/10/08 Updated: 01/15/08

1. Prologue by SnowBubbles

2. Chapter 1 by SnowBubbles

Prologue by SnowBubbles
Kevin sat back watching TV settling into his hotel room for the night. He flipped it to CNN. They were once again talking about Britney Henderson. The young girl was 19 years old and already such a mess.

Kevin remembered a couple of years ago when she had hit the music industry with her first hit album Here Comes Britney! Kevin had remembered meeting the bubbly kid who had such a dazzling smile, it caused others around her to smile also. It had seemed like it was over night that she had soared to fame.

It had kind of happened so fast that Kevin had felt uneasy about it. She had become the Backstreet Boy's opening act, but Kevin hadn't gotten to know her as she was always busy with one thing or another.

The world highly anticipated her second album when she turned 18. Her sophomore album, Just Me debuted the charts at #2 and there was no turning back.

Rumor had it after the first leg of her tour, Britney started having trouble with a stalker. Kevin remembered turning on the news with the breaking headline that Britney was in the hospital after being assaulted and raped.

The second leg of her tour was canceled and to the disbelief of the public, Britney had a baby. She had gotten pregnant as a result of the rape and she hadn't gotten and abortion. She was forced to become a single mom and things from there went down hill.

The picture on the TV showed Britney holding her baby girl Peyton Elizabeth in one arm, a bottle of vodka in the other.

She had named the baby Peyton after she had supposedly hooked up with Colts star Peyton Manning.

Britney is at it again, this photo was taking last night of Britney leaving the store, obviously drunk holding her 15 month daughter Peyton Elizabeth. Fans of Britney are in shock to see what kind of behavior this queen of pop has done.

Kevin listened to the broadcast with a heavy heart. No doubt about it, this young girl needed help. Someone had to get to her before it got to be too late. Shutting off the TV with a sigh, Kevin got up and headed to bed.
Chapter 1 by SnowBubbles
Chapter One

The alarm beep again. Britney groaned raising her rumpled dark head up.

"Shut the fuck up already." Slapping at it until she turned it off.

She rolled over onto her back, forcing her blood shot blue eyes open. She turned her head weakly and stared at the clock. It read 11 am.

"Good fuckin morning." She muttered forcing herself to sit up. It was kinda hard though since her body was so stiff from her usual hang over.

She fumbled with the stuff on the side of her bed trying to get her little baggie of coke. She needed a little pick me up before the day could start. After doing a couple of lines, Britney felt a lot better and walked to her closet. She and her best friend Regan Johnson were going to go shopping.

She pulled on stone washed, torn jeans, a hot pink bra with a baggy sweater over it. She pulled up her dark hair half up kinda lumpy but it looked good. She outlined her eyes heavily with black liner and did her the rest of her makeup before going downstairs.

"Yo bitch where are you?" Britney said when Regan answered her cell phone.

"I'm turning onto your street now, you ready?"

"Yeah just about." Britney said as she stepped into the open massive kitchen.

She hung up going to the cupboards and pulling out two glasses.

"Hey girl, morning cocktails ready yet?" Regan asked walking in.

"Nope, but I am just about to make them." Britney answered smiling.

Getting her stuff together to make her favorite drink Purple Drank, she mixed Sprite with cough syrup that had codeine in it and painkillers. She mixed everything together and handed one of the drinks to Regan.

They sipped them walking out towards Regan's Beemer.

"So, where are we going today?"

"Rodeo Drive maybe?" Regan asked glancing at her.

"Whatev's." Britney said slipping into the car adjusting the strap of her purse. She sat back, large black sunglasses over her eyes the wind in her hair coming in through the open window as Regan drove.

Both girls drank their cocktails and were quite giddy by the time they arrived at their destination.

"Let's go to Prada first." Regan said after parking slightly crooked.

"Suuuuuuuuure why not?" Britney giggled. Without eating breakfast, the mixture was already getting to her.

The girls linked arms and singing loudly, they made their way into the store. For being just opening hours, the store was empty so they were pleased to have all the attention and began to try on clothes and shoes.

"What do you think of this? Britney asked holding up a black leather mini skirt.

"Oooh nice!" Regan exclaimed running her fingers over it gently.

Britney glanced around and leaned in closer to her.

"I'm gonna steal it." She whispered eyes glistening.

"Girl you are so crazy. You're gonna get busted!" Regan whispered but she was giddy.

Looking around to make sure they were alone, Britney wiggled out of her jeans tossing them to Regan and slipped into the skirt tugging them over her slim hips. It was super short and made her legs stand out for miles.

Looking at herself pleased, Britney turned with a smirk to Regan.

"Ok, you distract the sales lady ok?"

Regan nodded and dashed up front and began to question the purses. Casually walking around, Britney made her way to the door pretending to be looking at a pair of shoes near the window, glancing up, she saw the lady turn to get Regan the bag, Britney took the chance and bolted unsteadily out the door. The alarm rang from the censor.

"HEY, GET BACK OVER HERE WITH THAT!" One of the younger sales girls screamed running out after her.

People on the streets turned to see what was going on, some of the paparazzi that had already been on Rodeo Drive began to run also taking pictures of the drunken starlet that was now a thief.

"WWWOOOO RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, YOU CAN'T CATCH ME CUZ I'M FUCKIN BRITNEY HENDERSON!" She screamed waving her arms.

She stumbled a bit going around corner and slowing down, it was awfully hot. Britney yanked off her sweater tossing it aside she stood in the leather skirt and her bar enjoying the slight breeze.

"Whoa what's going on here?" A male voice asked.

Britney looked up and saw Kevin Richardson.

"Oh a Backstreet Boy!" She exclaimed giddily.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked peering at her.

Her eyes were glassy and her skin was pale.

"Of course I am silly!" She giggled throwing her arms around him.

He stumbled a bit from her sudden weight on him and with shock.

"Uh come on why don't we sit down?" He asked guiding her to a bench.

"Hey there she is!" An angry voice shouted suddenly.

Kevin looked up as a sales woman, a giggly drunken girl and several paparazzi came running over.

"Oooo Britney you got busted!" The girl laughed swaying a bit.

Britney sulked looking up at her blond friend.

"Oh shut up Regan."

"Um, excuse me? What is going on here?" Kevin asked the sales lady.

"Miss Henderson stole a leather skirt from us." She answered him pointing to the skirt.

Kevin looked at Britney then her.

"I'm sure it was a mistake right?" He asked Britney.

She shrugged.

"Nope, I wanted to steal it." She said casually.

Kevin's jaw dropped he couldn't believe her. He turned back to the sale lady to sort things out when suddenly cat calls and whistles erupted. Kevin whirled and found Britney bending over waving her scantily clad ass to the photographers.

"KISS IT BABY!" She shouted laughing.

Kevin took her arm yanking her up. He tried shooing away the paparazzi and took care of the sales woman making sure she wouldn't press charges before yanking Britney around the corner, Regan lopping after them.

"Hey!" Britney protested.

"Ok, I saved you this time Brit but enough with the shit." He said tossing her her sweater.

She smiled prettily.

"Aw what's the matter Kev? I thought you liked my booby's." She flirted stepping in.

Kevin held his hand up.

"Stay out of trouble."

He turned walking away. Both Britney and Regan watched him.

"Old man party pooper." Britney grumbled yanking her sweater on.

Regan studied her then smiled.

"Come on Brit, let's go to the beach."

Taking her hand Britney followed.

Kevin watched the girls get into the car and sighed worriedly. Britney was gonna get into a lot of trouble if she didn't stop soon. He could only hope it wouldn't be the death of her.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8802