Stealing Cinderella by True_Beauty
Summary:

They've been dating for years and are going strong. But now Taylor and Nick are faced with the choice of love or their careers. Both are about to head off on two different tours. Will their love last or will they find someone else while their away. Sequel to Say You'll Be There.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: It's Your Love
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 41495 Read: 46780 Published: 02/09/08 Updated: 06/23/08

1. Starting A New Tour For The Both Of Us by True_Beauty

2. The In-Laws by True_Beauty

3. New York New York by True_Beauty

4. Two Suprises In One Night by True_Beauty

5. Telling Everyone by True_Beauty

6. Wedding Bells Are In The Air by True_Beauty

7. Back On Tour by True_Beauty

8. I'm... by True_Beauty

9. Rumors and Paparazzi by True_Beauty

10. A Busy Day In The Life Of Taylor Adams by True_Beauty

11. Gotta Get Out Of Here by True_Beauty

12. Letting It All Out by True_Beauty

13. Australia Here We Come by True_Beauty

14. Surprise! by True_Beauty

15. What A Crazy Wedding Day! by True_Beauty

16. Can It Be? by True_Beauty

17. Feeling Better? by True_Beauty

Starting A New Tour For The Both Of Us by True_Beauty

Today was the day Nick was flying out to Orlando to start working on the last minute touches for the new Backstreet Boys tour that was set to start in late July. We were in California because that’s where I had to be for the start of the new Rascal Flatts tour. They started in early July so it was just perfect for the both of us.

“So your gonna call as soon as you land?” I asked as I was saying goodbye to Nick at the airport.

“As soon as I can get my phone out of my bag and on I’ll call you,” Nick answered. “I so can’t wait for you to join us for a few days.”

“Me either,” I smiled weakly about to cry. “I don’t want you to leave. I’m gonna be so lonely.”

“Hey you got the guys and their wives and girlfriends,” he started. “Melissa and Jake promised they’d come out with the baby for a show. Everything’s gonna be fine. Time will fly by.”

“I hope so,” I replied as I lowered my head not wanting to show my tears.

“I promise you,” he looked at me and pulled head up to look into my eyes. “Don’t cry. I’m gonna miss you too, but we both gotta be strong. I love you and always remember that.”

“I will,” I assured him. “I love you too.”

“I’ll talk to you soon,” he said as we kissed. “See ya soon.”

“See ya soon,” I replied as he walked off for his plane for Orlando.

I walked away a few minutes later and took a taxi back to where I was staying for the start of the Rascal Flatts tour. We were both on tour at the same time and knew we would have less time then we did the last tour together. We did promise though to call each other at least once a day until we saw each other again.

As we arrived at the hotel I got out and went inside. Tonight was the first stop on tour and we’d be taking off tomorrow for the rest of the tour. Just as I walked inside the lobby I got a call from Gary who was asking for the third time what time he had to be at the venue.

******

“Perfect date because I happen to have a few days off there and so does Nick,” I told Nicole over the phone. “Tell Andy that you both can count on me and Nick being there. I’ll fill Nick in on everything. And you gotta send me pictures of Amy while I’m away so I can send them to Nick. He really likes her and Brad a lot. I think he’d be great with kids if he ever wants them.”

“I’ll send you pictures all the time,” she replied. “Oh and I’ll send you pictures of my dress too and I’ll send you your dress so you can get it fitted too.”

“Ok great,” I said. “Hey sorry to cut it short but Nick’s calling in on the other line. I’m waiting for him to tell me when he get to Florida.”

“Ok tell him hi,” she responded.

“I will,” I replied as we said our goodbyes. “Hey.”

“Hey you,” Nick said as I switched to call waiting. “I just got in the cab on the way to Johnny’s.”

“I’m glad your there safe,” I started. “I just got off the phone with Nicole and she was telling me all about Amy and how she finally picked a date for the wedding.”

“Great when?” he asked.

“September 20th,” I answered. “She wants us to be there and I’m gonna be one of the bridesmaids. Melissa is too.”

“That’s great I can wait to go,” he replied. “I can’t believed they’ve finally set the date its gonna be a lot of fun.”

“Yeah it is,” I said. “Hey great news my sister is engaged.”

“Jessica’s engaged?” he asked shocked.

“Yeah little Jessica is getting married before her big sis I know shocking,” I joked.

“Hey you never know what will happen,” he said without thinking.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he shot back quickly. “Hey I’m here at Johnny’s I gotta go but I’ll talk to you later ok babe.”

“Ok have fun,” I replied not pressing the issue on what he had said. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” he replied as we hung up.

******

 

“Hey,” Nick said as he walked over to the guys that had already arrived at Johnny’s.

“Hey Nick,” said AJ welcoming.

“So has everyone gotten here?” he asked.

“We’re stilling waiting on Brian,” AJ started as the door opened and in walked Brian. “Ok never mind here he is.”

“Hey,” yelled Brian with a big smile on his face.

“Hey dude,” smiled Nick as they hugged.

“Hey,” the rest of them replied.

“So who’s ready to get this tour started?” asked Brian.

******

 

A few weeks later it was only days away from the start of the Never Gone tour and Rascal Flatts where already on tour across the United States. In just a little over a month Rascal Flatts would be taking a break and I would join the Backstreet Boys for a few dates before heading back to the Rascal Flatts tour a couple weeks later. Nick couldn’t wait any longer for that time they could be together, either could I.

“Oh my gosh she is adorable,” I said as I talked to Nicole. “These pictures are just too cute. I’m gonna have to send Nick these so he can see her.”

“We’re gonna take her to a concert when the guys come to town,” Nicole told me.

“Are you gonna bring her out to see Rascal Flatts too?” I asked.

“Would I not?” she asked me.

“I take that as a yes,” I smiled. “I so can’t wait to see her. She’s probably gotten so big since I saw her last.”

“Yeah she was a lot smaller when you saw her last,” she replied. “She just keeps growing. I wish I could keep her like this forever.”

“Hey well I’ve got a sound check to get to,” I started. “I hate to cute this short. I would love to keep talking but work does call you know how that is.”

“That’s ok,” she replied. “Have fun. I’ll talk to you later. Love ya.”

“Love ya too,” I responded and hung up. I grabbed my backstage pass and throw it on and got out of the seat I had gotten comfortable in. I walked outside and towards the guys buses and told them they had 30 minutes till the sound check started.

******

 

“Lucy come on lets get back on the bus we gotta get to the next stop,” I yelled as Lucy ran towards me. “We gotta call Nick to see how his show went tonight. He started his tour today.” We got onto the bus and walked towards the bedroom and got comfortable for the night.

About an hour later I got out my cell phone while we were on our way to the next stop.

“Hello,” I heard on the other line as I called Nick.

“Hi is Nick there?” I asked hearing a strange voice.

“May I ask who’s calling?” they asked.

“Taylor,” I answered.

“One second let me get him,” they replied. “Nick phone.”

“Who is it?” I heard Nick yell in the background.

“Taylor,” they answered.

“Ok thanks,” he replied as the took the phone. “Hey babe.”

“Hey who was that who answered the phone?” I asked.

“Oh that was just Howie,” he started. “Howie and AJ decided to hang out on my bus tonight on our way to Tampa.”

“Oh that cool tell them I said hi,” I told him.

“Taylor says hi guys,” he turned his head away from the phone and told the guys.

“Hey,” Howie and AJ replied.

“They said hey back,” he told her.

“While your in Tampa you should stop by my parents or Jessica’s place and say hi they’d love seeing you and you could tell me about this fiancé of hers too,” I laughed.

“I’ll see what I can do if I have time,” he responded. “Your parents still living in the same place?”

“Yeah my mom loves that place and doesn’t wanna move anytime soon she said,” I told him. “So how was your first concert?”

“It was so much fun,” he answered. “We’ve got The Click Five and Kaci Brown on tour with us. Danity Kane came out tonight too just for one show. You gotta come see a show.”

“Hold on a second got a text,” I told him as I looked at my phone. Jessica my sister had texted me.

“Hey sis heard Nick and the guys are gonna be in Tampa tomorrow night tell him we’d love to see him and hi. How touring is going great for the both of you. Love you. Oh and tell Nick I’d love to see him if he gets a chance. Give him my number if he wants to meet up. Love ya.”

“Back,” I said. “Jessica was texting me. She wanted me to tell you to stop by if you got the chance and to give her a call if you were gonna stop by. She wanted me to give you her number just in case. You know my family just loves you. They loved spending the holiday with you, you know.”

“Yeah I loved spending it up there with you,” he replied. “So what’s her number just incase I wanna go see her?”

“its 813-238-5908” I told him. “I think I’m gonna go meet that fiancé of hers when I get there. I wanna meet my future brother-in-law.”

“If I stop by I’ll tell you how he is,” he replied. “I’ll give you my opinion and tell you if I like him or not and if he’s good enough for your sister.”

“Thanks,” I yawned. “Sorry I’m getting tired its been a very long day.”

“Yeah it has,” he replied. “I’m gonna let you go so you can get some sleep and I’m gonna hang out with the guys for a few then head to bed.”

“Ok I’ll talk to you later,” I yawned again. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” I said as I hung up.

“I don’t think I’d ever see the day when I’d hear Nick say I love you to a girl,” said AJ as Nick put down his phone.

Nick then pushed AJ as he blushed. He thought to himself for a moment. He really was in love with Taylor and didn’t want to be with anyone else.

End Notes:
Sorry it took so long to get posted I've been really busy lately but I finally got time to write and had a great idea to go with this story. I'm gonna try to update sooner but please stay with me you'll love it in the end. I hope. lol. Thanks to those of you that read my story.
The In-Laws by True_Beauty

“Hi this is Jessica sorry I can’t get to the phone right now but if you leave a message I’ll get back to you as soon as I can thanks bye,” Nick heard over the phone as he tried to get a hold of Jessica the next morning. They were in Tampa now and had a concert later that night but had a few hours off in the morning before he had to go to sound check.

“Hey Jessica this is Nick I got your number from your sister hope that’s ok,” Nick started. “I’m in town today and got a few hours off this morning and was just wondering if I could meet up with you or your folks. I wanted to ask your dad something. Give me a call as soon as you can I gotta be here by noon for the sound check. Thanks, bye.” He hung up the phone and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

******

 

“I’m coming,” I yelled as I heard my phone ring 30 minutes later. “Hello?”

“Hey Nick this is Jessica,” Jessica replied.

“Oh hey how are you?” he asked.

“Great,” she answered. “So I heard you wanna ask my dad something. He’s home right now if you wanna stop by his place. I could call him and tell him your on your way over if you want.”

“That would be great I’d love to see you too,” he said. “Maybe you could come by here with your fiancé today or something.”

“I’d love to stop by what time would you want me there?” she asked.

“You can come to the sound check if you want,” he told her.

“Great I’ll be there with Tommy,” she replied. “You’ll love Tommy. My parents love him and I hope Taylor does when she meets him later this year.”

“Great,” he started. “Your sound check tickets are gonna be at the box office waiting for you at the Ford Amphitheater.”

“Great I’ll see you at noon then,” she said. “I’m gonna go call my dad. You still know how to get there?”

“Yeah Central Ave.,” he answered. “See ya later.”

“I’ll see you later,” they both hung up the phone at the same time.

“Who you going to see at Central Ave.?” asked AJ as he walked onto the bus as he heard the last few seconds of Nick’s phone call.

“Oh hey,” Nick said as he turned around to face AJ. “What’d you ask?”

“Who are you going to see on Central Ave.?” AJ asked again.

“Oh Taylor’s parents live there,” he answered. “I wanted to go see them and her sister Jessica is gonna stop by later with her fiancé Tommy so I can meet him for Taylor. I promised her I’d tell her what he was like for her. She’s not able to meet him until Rascal Flatts come down here for their tour.”

“Oh cool,” AJ replied. “When are you heading for their place?”

“Just as soon as I can call a taxi and get over there,” he responded. “Jessica was calling her dad to tell him I was gonna be on my way.”

“Oh cool,” AJ started. “Want me to come with you?”

“Nah man I’m good go have fun with the guys and I’ll be back before 11 hopefully,” he answered.

“Ok I’ll see ya then,” AJ replied and walked off the bus.

******

 

“Thanks,” said Nick as he pulled up to Taylor’s parents house. “Can you wait right here I’ll be back shortly?”

“Sure,” answered the cab driver.

Nick got out of the car and walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” he heard someone asked from the other side of the door.

“Nick,” he started. “Nick Carter.”

The door opened to reveal Taylor’s mom standing there.

“Hi Nick its so great to see you what are you doing here?” Mrs. Adams asked.

“Oh I’m in town for a concert tonight,” he answered. “I thought I’d just stop by and say hi and ask Mr. Adams something.”

“Well come on in,” she said. “Is that your cab?”

“Yeah he’s just gonna wait on me I told him I won’t be that long,” he answered.

“We can give you a ride back to the amphitheater,” she told him. “I don’t need you wasting your money on the cab when I could take you back myself free of charge and its not all the far from here anyway.”

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yes now go tell him you don’t need him anymore,” she told him as he ran over to the cab.

A few minutes later he was in the living room talking to Mrs. Adams. Mr. Adams had run to the store before Nick had gotten there and was on his way home.

“You want something to drink?” she asked.

“No thanks I’ve gotta be back by 11 so I just really stopped by to ask Mr. Adams something,” he replied.

“I hear the car now,” she said. “Here he is now. Honey Nick’s here for you.”

“Oh hi Nick great to see you,” Mr. Adams. “Let me just put these groceries in the kitchen and I’ll be right there.”

“Ok,” he replied.

“Let me go put those groceries away fro him so you can talk,” she got up and walked towards the kitchen.

Nick sat there waiting for Mr. Adams getting nervous about what he was about to ask him. He looked around the room and saw so many pictures of Jessica and Taylor growing up and family pictures all over the place.

“Hey Nick,” said Mr. Adams as he walked in the room and Nick stood up and shook his hand.

“Hi Mr. Adams its great to see you again,” he sat back down as Mr. Adams took a seat too.

“So I hear you wanted to ask me something,” Mr. Adams said.

“Yeah,” he started as he cleared his throat. “This is kinda hard for me to ask.”

“It couldn’t be that hard I mean the worst you could be telling me is that Taylor was pregnant or hurt or something like that,” Mr. Adams told Nick.

“Oh no nothing like that,” he replied. “I just want to ask your permission if I could ask Taylor to marry me.”

“Wow that’s a big step,” Mr. Adams responded. “Are you sure your ready for it?”

“More than ever,” he answered. “I love Taylor more than anything and would do anything for her.”

“Nick if you truly think this is what you want then I would love to have you as my son-in-law,” Mr. Adams said. “I think you’ll make my baby happy. Does she know?” He said pointing into the kitchen towards his wife.

“No I haven’t told anyone yet,” he replied. “Not even my band mates know. One of them knows where I am that all but nothing else.”

“Well I think you should tell her,” Mr. Adams said. “Baby can you come here?”

“Sure,” she yelled from the kitchen as she walked into the room. “What’s up?”

“Nick wants to marry Taylor,” Mr. Adams smiled.

“Oh my gosh that so amazing,” she replied as she hugged Nick. “Both my babies are getting married now.”

Nick looked down at his cell phone, “Sorry to leave so sudden but I’ve gotta be back in a few minutes for sound check. You both wanna come to the sound check Jessica and Tommy are coming. I talked to her this morning.”

“Sure we’d love to,” said Mr. Adams.

“Great I’ll just take you with me so you don’t need to worry about anything,” he told them.

******

 

“You can sit with Jessica and Tommy if you want out in the audience if you want or you can stay on the side of the stage with Brian’s wife and son and Kevin’s wife its all up to you,” said Nick as they got to the venue.

“We’ll just sit with Jessica and Tommy if that’s ok,” said Mrs. Adams.

“Yeah that’s fine,” he replied. “I’m just gonna go to my bus real quick and get something and I’ll be right back you can wait here if you want.”

“Sure,” replied Mr. Adams.

“Ok,” he responded. “If anyone asks who you are or who your with just send them to me.”

“Ok,” they both replied as Nick ran off to his tour bus.

******

 

“Hi I’m here to pick up 2 passes for Jessica and Tommy,” said Jessica as she was at the box office.

“Yes I’ve got two sound check passes,” the lady behind the window said. “Enjoy the sound check.”

“Thanks,” Jessica replied as she took the passes and put hers on and handed Tommy his. “Lets go find a place to sit.”

“Passes,” said the guard at the entrance door. They showed him their passes and walked on in as the guard nodded his head. “Enjoy the sound check.”

“Thanks,” said Jessica as they walked in.

“How’d you get these passes you never told me and why the Backstreet Boys?” Tommy asked.

“Oh Nick gave me the passes,” she answered.

“Nick?” he asked. “Nick who?”

“Carter,” she replied. “I lived next door to his family up until like I was in 6th grade I think. My sister was best friends with Nick and it’s a while long story I don’t wanna get into right now. I’ll tell you afterwards more about their crazy relationship and how we got these passes.”

“Ok,” he responded as they made their way towards the front of the amphitheater. “Why are you parents here?”

“I don’t know my mom didn’t say anything about coming here,” she answered. “But Nick did stop by their place to ask my dad something earlier maybe that’s why there here.”

“Maybe,” he replied as they got closer to her parents.

“Mom,” she started. “Dad what are you doing here?”

“Oh hey baby,” Mrs. Adams said. “Nick invited us after he talked to your father.”

“What’d he want dad?” she asked.

“I don’t know if he wants me to be telling you or not,” Mr. Adams replied.

“Dad come on I won’t say anything I promise,” she said. “Its not like she’s pregnant or anything now come one.”

“Hey that’s what I said earlier before he told me what he did,” Mr. Adams laughed.

“Dad,” she sighed.

“Ok promise your not gonna tell anyone,” Mr. Adams looked around and then leaned forward.

“I promise,” she said as she leaned in towards her dad who was sitting on the other side of her mom.

“He asked me if he could marry Taylor,” Mr. Adams told her quietly.

“Oh my gosh,” she smiled. “That’s great. Their gonna be so cute together.”

“No don’t say anything to anyone especially your sister,” Mr. Adams told her. “Nick doesn’t need anyone ruining it for him. He was nervous enough asking me think about when he asks her.”

“She better say yes,” she laughed. “She’s crazy not to.”

“So have you set a date yet?” asked my mom changing the subject seeing more fans arrive in hearing range of their conversation.

******

 

After the sound check Nick invited Jessica, Tommy, Mrs. Adams and Mr. Adams all back stage for a few before they each had to leave for the night.

“It was great seeing your boys again I can’t wait to be able to say I’ll see you hopefully later this year,” said Mrs. Adams as they were getting ready to leave. “Call me after you talk to Taylor about what we talked about earlier ok.”

“I will,” he game her a hug. “As soon as she gives me an answer I’ll call you.”

“I can’t wait,” she replied. “Have a great tour. I’ll see you for Thanksgiving right?”

“Defiantly,” he smiled.

“See ya later Nick,” said Mr. Adams as he shook his hand. “Bye guys great talking to you tonight.”

“Bye,” they all said.

“Well me and Tommy are gonna go too,” Jessica said as they stood up.

“Congratulations once again on the engagement,” he gave her a hug. “I’ll see you at the wedding probably next. It was great meeting you Tommy.”

“Yeah it was great meeting you too Nick,” Tommy said as he shook Nick’s hand.

They all said their goodbyes and before they knew it all that was left in the room was the guys and Leighanne, Baylee, and Kristin.

“So I couldn’t help but hear about a question your waiting for an answer from,” started Brian as the other guys looked at Nick. “What’s this question?”

“You guys can’t say anything to anyone,” he sighed. “I’m gonna ask Taylor to marry me.”

“Wow man are you ready for this?” asked Kevin.

“Yeah I mean she’s everything to me,” he answered. “I don’t want anyone else. I love her more than anything.”

End Notes:
Thanks for all of you out there who still read this. I'll try and update sooner.
New York New York by True_Beauty
Author's Notes:
Sorry it took so long to get out to you but I've been on vacation. But good news is I've been writting a lot so I've got a ton built up so I'm gonna be able to post more hopefully soon. Sorry for the wait once again but I hope you like it.

“Great show guys I’ll see you in Indiana on the 8th to start up the tour again,” I said to Jay, Gary, and Joe Don.

“Have fun on the other tour,” said Jay. “Your gonna be sick and tired of tours once you get back to us.”

“Probably but I’ll have fun,” I replied. “You all take real good care of yourselves and I’ll see you in a week.”

“See ya,” they all said as we went our separate ways.

******

 

“Hey baby I’m about to take off just wanted to tell you I’ll be there as soon as I can,” I spoke into the phone as I was leaving Nick a message on his phone. “My plane should be getting in about 4 so I’ll meet you at the venue. Love you. Bye.”

I hung up the phone and walked over to the magazine rake at the airport and grabbed a few celebrity gossip magazines. My favorite was InTouch Weekly and People Magazine, I also grabbed Ok Magazine, Star, and US Weekly. I checked out and boarded my flight within an hour of arriving the airport. I was so excited to be seeing Nick again.

“Flight 256 for Holmdel, New Jersey now boarding,” I heard over the intercom.

I boarded and sat down in my first class seat, buckled up and opened my magazine to read the newest gossip.

“Oh my gosh Britney’s engaged.” I laughed to myself as I read an article on Britney Spears announcing her engagement to Kevin Federline.

As soon as it was ok I took out my Ipod and started to listening to the music on it as I fell asleep to it. Before I knew it I was being awoken by a lady telling me to put my seatbelt back on and to turn off my electronics.

******

 

As I walked around the airport after I picked up my things from baggage clam I headed took out my cell phone.

“Nick, Nick, Nick,” I started to repeat to myself as I looked for his number in my phone and pressed call.

“Hello,” I heard him say on the other line.

“Hey,” I replied.

“Hey you,” he started. “You just land or something?”

“Yeah just got my bags and everything,” I answered. “You at the venue?”

“Yeah since I just finished the sound check,” he responded. “I sent a limo to go pick you up I hope you don’t mind.”

“That was sweet of you but I could have taken a cab,” I replied. “Did you tell the driver my name or something? How am I suppose to find him?”

“He has a sign with your name just look for him,” he answered as I walked towards the drop off and pick up area.

“I see him I think,” I told him. “One second Nick. Hi I’m Taylor Adams.”

“Hi Ms. Adams I’m here to take you to the venue,” said the driver. “Let me take your stuff for you.”

“Thanks,” I said as I gave him my things and got into the limo. “Thanks for the ride Nick but like I said you didn’t have to at all.”

“Hey I don’t need you taking any cab that may get lost trying to find this place,” Nick replied.

“Oh like that will happen they probably know this city better than anyone else,” I told him.

“Probably but I feel safer knowing your not with a taxi driver,” he said. “Well baby I wish I could stay on the phone with you all morning but I can’t. The guys are telling me we have a radio interview to do so I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Ok love you,” I said.

“Love you too,” he replied as we hung up.

As I put my cell phone away I leaned back and sighed with a smile on my face knowing that in a few short minutes I’d be seeing Nick again for the first time in weeks.

******

 

“Thanks,” I said to the limo driver as I grabbed my bags I had brought with me. I looked around and didn’t see anyone. I walked towards the back door of the venue. Nick had left a pass with the driver. As I got closer to the door it opened and out walked AJ.

“Oh my gosh hey,” AJ said shockingly as he gave me a hug. “I didn’t expect for you to be standing there.”

“Surprise,” I smiled. “I just got in a few minutes ago.”

“Well its great seeing you,” he started. “I know Nick is gonna love it that you’re here.”

“Do you know where he is?” I asked.

“Last I saw him he was headed out to his bus to grab a basketball for him and Brian to play inside,” he answered.

“Thanks,” I replied. “Which bus is his?”

“Third from the last,” he answered.

“Thanks AJ I’ll see you later hopefully,” I smiled as I walked towards Nick’s bus.

As I got on the bus I called out for Nick but there wasn’t any answer so I thought that he must be playing basketball already. I put down my bags on the sofa and headed off to find where he had gone off to.

******

 

“Finally after what seemed like forever I find you,” I said as he just did a lay-up.

Nick and Brian turned around as I spoke. You could see Nick’s face just light up knowing I was there and I made him so happy. I had a smile on my face as he ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around. As he sat me back on my feet he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

“Ok enough you two,” Brian cut in. “This is a family-friendly environment here.”

We both laughed as who broke apart.

“Shut up dude,” smiled Nick as he playfully slapped Brian as he still held me tight in his arms.

“Hi Brian,” I said as I gave him a hug as I let go of Nick for a second then returned to his arms.

“So how was the flight?” Nick asked.

“Long,” I replied as Brian left us alone. “I so missed you and couldn’t wait to see you again.”

“I couldn’t wait for you to get here either,” he responded. “You having fun with Jay, Gary, and Joe Don?”

“Just like always,” I answered. “They are just way too funny.”

“Funnier than me?” he asked.

“No ones funny than you other than maybe Brian,” I joked.

“Very funny,” he replied. “I’m the funniest man you’ve ever met and you can’t deny it.”

“Sure whatever you say,” I laughed. “So how much longer until your concert?”

“About two hours,” he answered still holding me tight.

“Good,” I replied. “I’m hungry can we kinda get something to eat?”

“Anything you want,” he answered as we walked off towards the dinning area.

******

 

“You were amazing,” I said as we kissed for the millionth time since we had gotten onto the bus since the concert ended about half an hour ago.

“Your amazing,” Nick told me as our kisses got more and more passionate with each second.

Before we knew it we were in the back of the tour bus stripping off all our clothes and falling onto the bed together.

******

 

“Wow,” I sighed as I laid there about an hour later just laying in Nick’s arms. “I miss being here with you and all this.”

“Me too,” he said as he yawned.

We were driving straight through to the next city. I was laying there getting more and more tired as we drove on. Before I knew it we were both out like a light.

******

 

The sun shined through the blinds on the small window next to the bed. I turned to get the sun out of my eyes so I could sleep more but as I did I felt no one beside me. I opened my eyes and saw that the bed beside me was empty. I sat up and grabbed the blanket to cover myself and looked around the bus. Nick wasn’t anywhere on the bus. I had noticed we weren’t moving either so I peeked out the window to see we had already made it to the next venue.

“He must be with the guys,” I said to myself as I found clothes to put on.

After I got dressed I pulled my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my sunglasses. I stepped off the bus and walked over to the bus right in front of Nicks and knocked on the door.

After about ten knocks I decided to go into the venue and see if Nick happened to be inside with the guys. As I walked in front of Nick’s bus I almost forgot about the pass I needed. I jumped back onto the bus and grabbed my pass and headed inside.

Once inside I looked for the first person in sight. The first person I found was a young lady holding some equipment in her hands.

“Ma’am,” I said as she stopped and turned towards me.

“Yes can I help you?” she asked.

“Yea have you see the group?” I asked.

“The group?” she looked at me weird as I asked my question. “You mean the Backstreet Boys?”

“Yea,” I answered.

“Oh check the dining area,” she said.

“Where’s that?” I asked.

“To the left and all the way back,” she answered.

“Thanks,” I said and walked off.

I walked into the dining area to see Nick sitting with AJ talking.

“Hey baby,” Nick said as I got closer to their table. “I see you got my note.”

“What note?” I asked.

“The one I left on the counter,” he answered.

“Oh I didn’t look there,” I replied. “I found you anyways.”

“Yep,” he said as I sat down next to him.

“Morning AJ,” I said.

“Morning,” AJ replied. “You slept in late today.”

“Oh my gosh it felt so great,” I started. “I usually have to be the first person up for the other tour.”

“I bet,” AJ said. “Well I’m gonna go get ready for the sound check I’ll see you in an hour.”

“See ya,” Nick said as AJ got up and walked out of the room. “So I have a sound check in an hour if you wanna sit in.”

“I’d love to,” I replied. “What are you gonna do after sound check?”

“I think we have a radio station to go to but you can go shopping if you want,” he answered. “New York is one of the best places to shop.”

“I’d love to but not without you,” I said. “If you have time later today we can go for a few.”

“I’ve got maybe an hour off between sound check and the radio interview,” he started. “Maybe we can go tomorrow since we’ve got a day off in the city before we have to be in the next city.”

“Ok,” I replied. “What’s for food?”

“Whatever they have just go ask,” he answered as I got up and walked over to the food.

I grabbed some food and sat back down and ate it before Nick and I went back to the bus so he could get ready for the sound check.

******

 

“So ya’ll are in town for a show tonight at Rockefeller ,” the radio jockey started saying on air. “Are you excited to be back in New York after a few years off?”

“Yeah we are we love New York and wouldn’t do a tour without stopping here,” answered Howie.

The interview went on and asked more questions about the show and how the group was doing and other random questions.

Once it was over we all went back to the venue and had dinner then went our separate ways until we had to meet up for the show later that night.

******

 

“We’re going to one of the best restaurants in town tonight,” said Nick as I sat next to him on the couch in the hotel room the next day.

“But I don’t have anything to wear,” I stated.

“That’s why we’re going shopping this afternoon duh,” he laughed.

“You know we don’t really have to go,” I told him. “I’m happy just staying in with you or getting something from like Olive Garden and bringing it back here for us.”

“We could but how many times do I get to spend with you and show off my favorite lady?” he asked. “Huh?”

“I guess so,” I replied. “Let me get dressed and then we can go shopping.”

“Great,” he responded as I got up and went into the bedroom and got on a pair of shorts and a Rascal Flatts tour t-shirt and a pair of flip flops.

About ten minutes later I was ready to go and walked out of the bedroom towards Nick.

“Oh my gosh,” he started. “You never can get away from them can you.”

“Hey gotta promote the best group ever,” I joked.

“Well then go change shirts cause that’s the wrong group,” he replied.

“Never,” I laughed.

“Crawl,” he replied as I got closer and we kissed. “You ready?”
“Yeah I just gotta grab my purse,” I answered as I grabbed my purse and we headed towards the door.

As we walked out into the hallway we ran into AJ who was just about to go bug Howie for the day. We walked down the hallway after we said hi and stopped by and got Nick’s bodyguard so he could come with us shopping.

About fifteen minutes later we were on the streets of New York walking towards some of the best shops in America.

“Where to first?” he asked me.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Macy’s probably.”

“Ok Macy’s it is,” he said as we started walking towards Macy’s.

“You know we don’t have to do any of this today,” I said as we walked closer to the store.

“Stop saying that I told you already I want to do this,” he told me.

“Ok,” I replied as we walked inside Macy’s. “Let’s go find something cute for tonight than.”

“Then we gotta find me something,” he responded as we walked towards the women’s dresses.

******

 

“What do you think about this one?” I asked as I spun around showing off the millionth dress I had tried on at Saks Fifth Avenue.

“Perfect,” Nick said.

The dress was hot pink and short and strapless with a pair of beige heels to match.

“Yes now get changed so we can go buy that and then I can get something,” he told me as I walked back into the dressing room to change back into my clothes.

About five minutes later we were checking out and heading towards one of the best tux shops in New York City.

******

 

“Excuse me,” said a young girl from behind us.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Hi I’m a big fan of yours,” she said turning to Nick. “Can I have your autograph and a picture?”

“Sure,” he answered as he signed a piece of paper and took a quick picture.

“Thanks,” she replied.

“Your welcome,” he said as the young girl walked away. “Sorry about that.”

“Its ok,” I replied as we walked inside the tux shop. “You know what you want?”

“Yep I’ve just got to pick it up,” he answered. “I ordered it a week ago. I had this night planned for a while now.”

“Awe really?” I smiled.

“Yeah,” he replied. “Now come on lets hurry up cause our reservations are for 8 and its already 5.”

We grabbed the tux and paid then headed back to the hotel and got ready.

******

 

“Oh my gosh you look amazing,” Nick stood there in the living room of the hotel speechless as I walked out of the bedroom.

“Thanks,” I replied. “You look hot yourself.”

“Thanks,” he said. “You ready?”

“Yes,” I answered as I took his hand in mine to leave.

As we got to the door, right before he opened it, he pulled me close and kissed me passionately. After about a minute or two we headed out for the restaurant.

The bodyguard was waiting for us at the limo as we walked out the front of the hotel. Fans were standing around the front entrance as we came out. Nick signed a few autographs as we mad our way towards the limo and then we got in.

Many of the fans asked questions but Nick didn’t really say anything much to them other than he was running late.

Thirty minutes later we pulled up to the back alley of a building and the door opened. Nick stepped out and held out his hand for me. I took it and got out of the limo as he showed me the way inside. As we walked through the back entrance I couldn’t see anything to know where in New York we might be. All around me so far was pipes and boxes. Then the man who was leading Nick and I to a room opened a pitch black door. I couldn’t see anything around me. The man then took a small flash light out of his pocket and directed us to the middle of the room. A minute later the man was gone and all that was in the room that I knew of was Nick and I.

“Nick where are we?” I asked.

“Taylor,” he started. “I’m gonna have them turn on the lights and I want to ask you something.”

“Ok,” I replied.

“Lights please,” asked Nick.

The lights came on at that moment and illuminated the whole building.

“Oh my gosh,” I gasped as I saw what laid in front of me and all around me.

End Notes:

Here's what Taylor's dress looks like.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446179851&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492145815&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1207885508905&ev19=1:3

Two Suprises In One Night by True_Beauty

“Taylor Adams while you do me the pleaser of being my wife?” Nick asked as he was on one knee inside Tiffany’s in New York City that we had all to ourselves. All over the place was different types of engagement rings.

When the lights had come on a few minutes prier to Nick asking me to marry him I was in awe of where I was. I never thought in a million years that Nick would take me to Tiffany’s and take me to the middle of the store and ask me to marry him.

“Taylor you are the love of my life and without you I’m lost. You keep me sane when I need to be and I love you with all my heart. I want to wake up with your face next to me every morning. I wanna grow old with you. I wanna experience everything with you from now on. I know I never wanted to have kids or get married but with you I see all that happening. Will you marry me?” he asked again as I stood there speechless.

“Nick,” was the first thing I could get out of my mouth. “Yes.” I started to cry as I kept saying yes.

He picked me up and twirled me around. He placed me on my feet a second later and kissed me passionately.

“Ok I thought I’d let you pick out your ring so here you are pick out the one you want,” he told me as I started to look at rings.

“Does my mom and dad know?” I asked as I started to try on rings.

“I asked them a few weeks ago when I was down in Tampa,” he answered.

“Oh my gosh this is so surreal,” I started. “I never pictured this ever happening. Its just like right out of a movie. How many times have you seen Sweet Home Alabama?”

“A few,” he laughed. “I remember seeing it with you one time and you commented on how she was proposed to.”

“Well I love this and will never forget it,” I said. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he replied as he kissed me.

“This is it,” I told him as we parted for air and I held up my hand. “I want this ring.”

“Then we’ll take it,” he said as I took it off and handed it to him to buy. “But let me put it on you the right way.” He slipped it on my finger than kissed me again.

******

 

“Nick what’d you buy?” yelled paparazzi as we left Tiffany’s. “How’s the tour going?” They kept yelling different questions but we kept walking towards the limo.

"Sorry about that,“ Nick said to me as we got into the limo. “So I wanted to take you out to eat at Bobby Flay's restaurant.”
"Really?" I asked. "I've always wanted to go there."
"Well great cause I've got reservations for us there," he said.
We sat there just in each others arms as we took in the moment.
Finally after a few minutes I break the silence, "thank you."
"What for?" He asked.
"For being you," I started. "For loving me, for being the man I want to spend the rest of my life with and that you want to spend the rest of your life with me. I don't know how all those years went by and we lost touch. I'm so happy to have you now. I love you more than life itself. Thanks."
"You shouldn't be thanking me," I replied. "I should be the one thanking you for saying yes. I love you."
"I love you too," I responded as I leaned in and kissed him.
Just as we pulled apart for air the limo stopped and the door opened. Nick stepped out first followed by me. As we got out more paparazzi were at it asking more questions.

We kept walked into the restaurant and were seated right away.
"Your waitress will be right with you," said the hostess as she gave us our menus than walked away.
"This all looks great," I said as I studied the menu.
"It does," Nick replied.


******


"Ready to get back to the hotel?" Nick asked as we walked out of the restaurant. We didn’t care about the paparazzi around us. "We're leaving early tomorrow for the next city. We've gotta be there early."
"There’s really nothing else to do tonight that can top what’s already happened," I answered.
"Well I'll tell the limo driver where we're headed," he said as we got closer to the limo. "We're heading back."
"To the hotel?" asked the limo driver.
"Yes," Nick answered.
"Ok sir," the driver replied as he opened the door and we got in.
"So I was thinking," I started saying. "I'm gonna call my parents tomorrow and tell them on our way to the next venue. They should be up. Well at least my dad will since he goes to work early."
"Ok," he replied. "We can call your sister too and the rest of the gang tomorrow too."
"Sounds good to me," I smiled as I laid against his chest.


******


"Nick!" the fans yelled as we stepped out of the limo.
"Sorry," Nick said as he started signing autographs and taking a few pictures.
"Its ok," I replied standing next to him. "I completely understand."
"Is this your girlfriend?" asked one fan boldly.
"Yes," he answered quickly.
As he signed more autographs I spotted this young teenager about 18 or so holding a little girl that looked to be 2 in her arms.

“Hi what’s your name?” I asked the little girl.

“Samantha,” she said shyly.

“Hi Samantha I’m Taylor,” I introduced myself. “Are you her sister?”

“No I’m her mom,” the young lady holding her answered.

“Well you’ve got a really cutie for a kid,” I told her.

“Thanks,” she said.

“You look familiar I’ve seen you somewhere else?” I asked. “Are you from Nashville or Tampa or something?”

“No I’m from here,” she answered.

“For some reason I think I’ve seen you before,” I replied. I looked at her for a seconded and thought to myself for a second. “Do you have a sister in Nashville?” I asked.

“Yeah I’ve got an older sister,” she answered.

“Does she work for Lyric Street Records?” I asked another question.

“I don‘t know,” she started to answer. “All I know is she works for some record company last time I heard. Her name’s Nicole.”

“I Knew Samantha looked familiar cause I could see a similarity in her and Nicole‘s daughter Amy,” I said.

“Do you know her?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I started. “She’s my old roommate before she met Andy and had Amy.”

“Oh my gosh that’s so wild you know her,” she said. “I didn’t know she had a baby girl.”

“Well she’s getting big,” I told her. “She’s the cutest little girl ever and I think she already has a boyfriend with my friend’s son Brad.”

“Awe they must be so cute together,” she responded.

“They are,” I replied. “You should really call up your sister she probably can come see you.”

“I don’t know I haven’t seen her in years,” she told me.

“Well she never talked about any siblings,” I said.

“Well our family split when we were both real young and my mom and sister moved to Nashville while I stayed here with my dad,” she informed me.

“I didn’t know that,” I spoke. “All she talked about was her mom.”

“She hated my dad for splitting up the family,” she told me.

“Well maybe she’d love to see you or hear from you,” I said.

“Maybe, maybe not,” she shrugged. “I’ve tried getting in touch with her when I was pregnant but that didn’t happen.”

“I’m sorry,” I told her. “How about this next time I see her I’ll tell her about you and tell her you want to get to know her again.”

“You’ll really do that?” she asked.

“Sure,” I answered. “I just gotta get your number and I’ll give it to her.”

“Deal,” she smiled and then gave me her number.

“Baby come on,” Nick interrupted us.

“Oh sorry,” I turned towards Nick and said. “It was great meeting you. What’s your name? I don’t think I got it earlier.”

“Oh no sorry I’m June like June Carter Cash,” she answered. “My dad loved her when I was born so I’m named after her.”

“Oh cool,” I replied. “Well I’ve got to get going. I’ve gotta be up early tomorrow. It was great meeting you. Bye Samantha.”

“Bye,” they both said as I walked away with Nick.

“Sorry about that,” I started. “That was Nicole’s sister and her daughter.”

“I never knew Nicole had a sister,” Nick said.

“Me either until we started to talk,” I told him. “I’m gonna ask Nicole later when I talk to her.”

End Notes:
I've got a major project to still do but as soon as its done I'll update more. Hope you liked this chapter.
Telling Everyone by True_Beauty

“So how’s Amy?” I asked as I laid in the bed in the back of Nick’s tour bus as he was getting us our lunch.

“She’s great,” Nicole replied. “She can now stand up all by herself.”

“Awe that’s great,” I smiled. “I so can’t wait to see her in a week.”

“Well I can’t wait to see you in a week,” she responded.

“Hey guess who I ran into?” I asked her.

“Who?” she replied.

“Your sister,” I told her.

“My sister?” she asked kinda shocked. “How’d you know I had a sister?”

“Well I was walking with Nick back into the hotel the other night,” I started. “I stopped to talk to her baby and she looked so much like Amy and all. I asked if she was from Nashville or something cause I knew I had seen someone like her before. Then we got to talking and found out you are her sister. She’d love to see you. She wants you to see her daughter too.”

“She has a baby?” she asked.

“Yeah a little two year old,” I answered.

“But she’s so young,” she replied.

“Yeah,” I agreed. “Well she gave me here number so you can call her if you want to.”

“Ok,” she said and then I gave her the number.

“Hey I gotta go cause Nick’s back with lunch,” I told her. “I’ll talk to you later love ya.”

“Love ya too,” she said and then hung up.

“Who was that?” Nick asked walking closer to me.

“Nicole I was just telling her about meeting June and Samantha,” I answered.

“Oh cool,” he replied. “Here’s your burger.”

“Thanks,” I said as I took my burger and started eating it.

“Did you tell Nicole and Melissa about the engagement yet?” he asked.

“Not yet I was gonna tell them when I get to Nashville with Rascal Flatts next week,” I answered. “When are we gonna tell the guys?”

“We should tell them before the concert probably,” he replied. “Have you called your parents?”

“I was gonna do that after lunch,” I told him. “Maybe I should call and tell Melissa and Nicole just incase it gets out before then.”

“Maybe,” he said as he took another bite of his food.

“I’m gonna call them,” I replied as I grabbed my phone and started dialing my parents number.

“Hello,” said my mom on the other line.

“Hey Mom,” I said. “I’ve got some news for you.”

“What’s that?” she asked knowing what it might be.

“Nick proposed,” I squealed. “We’re engaged.”

“Oh my gosh congratulations baby,” she smiled. “Your father is gonna be so happy when he hears the news. He’s at work still.”

“Well when you tell him tell him I love him,” I said.

“I will,” she replied. “Well I’ve got something in the oven I’ve gotta grab I’ve gotta go. I’ll talk to you later baby. Congratulations again. Love you.”

“Love you too Mom,” I responded. “Bye.”
“Bye,” she said as we hung up.

“Ok so one down now I’ve gotta call Jessica,” I told Nick as I searched for my sister’s number on my phone.

“Hello,” Jessica said on the other line.

“Hey,” I started. “Guess what?”

“What?” she asked.

“I’m engaged,” I screamed with a smile on my face.

“That’s great congratulations,” she said.

“Now we’re both engaged,” I told her. “Nicole is too, but I think my wedding will be way after both of yours.”

“We’ll see,” she replied. “So how’s touring going? I haven’t talked to you in a few weeks.”

“Its going great,” I started. “I’m on tour with Nick right now until the end of this week when I go back to the Rascal Flatts tour.”

“Well I hope to see you when the tour stops here in Tampa,” she told me.

“I hope I get to see you too,” I responded. “Hey I gotta go I’ve got a few more people to call and then Nick’s got a sound check to go to.”

“Ok take care and tell Nick I said hi,” she said.

“Ok I will bye,” I replied.

“Bye,” she said as we hung up the phone.

“So who next?” asked Nick.

“I guess I gotta call Melissa and then Nicole again,” I answered dialing Melissa’s number.

“Hello,” said Jake as he answered the phone.

“Hey Jake,” I started. “This is Taylor is Melissa there?”

“Yeah just a moment,” he answered as he got Melissa.

“Hello,” Melissa said.

“Hey girl,” I replied.

“Hey how are you?” she asked.

“Great couldn’t be better,” I started to answer. “I’m engaged.”

“Oh my gosh congratulations girl,” she almost screamed over the phone. “Finally you two are gonna settle down.”

“Ha ha very funny,” I smiled. “I didn’t even think this was coming.”

“Well we’re all happy for you,” she replied.

“Well thanks,” I said. “Hey I’ve gotta call Nicole I forgot to tell her earlier when I was on the phone cause I didn’t know if Nick wanted to tell people our not.”

“Oh well she’s actually here now,” she informed me. “She just got here since we’re both heading out shopping for the kids some new clothes. Let me get her.”

“Hey,” said Nicole as she took the phone from Melissa.

“Nick proposed!” I screamed practically in her ear.

“Congratulations,” she responded. “Speaking of weddings did you ever get the dress fitted?”

“I have an appointment in two weeks when I have a day break to get it fitted in Texas,” I told her.

“Oh great,” she smiled. “I hope you like it.”

“I love it,” I replied. “Hey there’s someone at the door I gotta go but I’ll talk to you later. Tell everyone I said hi and I love them.”

“Ok bye,” she said.

“Bye,” I responded as I pressed the end button and AJ walked on the bus as Nick walked back towards the back with him.

“Morning,” said AJ.

“Hey,” I replied.

“So you ready for the sound check Nick?” he asked.

“Yeah,” answered Nick as he put on his sneakers. “You coming babe?”

“wouldn’t miss it for anything,” I answered. “Oh I talked to the girls and they are so excited.”

“More then you?” Nick asked.

“Never,” I smiled as I got closer to him and kissed him.

“Ok you two break it up,” joked AJ.

“Yours on my bus so no,” Nick laughed.

“I’ll meet you both inside,” AJ said then walked off the bus towards the venue.

“When are you wanting to tell them?” I asked.

“How about when everyone’s together inside the venue,” suggested Nick.

“Sounds great,” I replied. “Let’s go I’m ready.”

******

 

“Hey,” Nick said as we walked into the dressing room with all the guys and their families in there with them.

“You wanna tell them now or in a few,” I whispered to Nick.

“I say now,” he whispered back.

“I told my friends you tell yours,” I told him.

“What are you two over there whispering about?” asked AJ being nosey.

I looked at Nick as he start to speak.

“Well,” he paused.

“We’re engaged,” I interrupted not being able to keep it in any longer. I stuck my hand in font of me to show off my beautiful tiffany ring.

Congratulations spread around the room as they hugged Nick and I. The girls each took their time to look at how beautiful my ring was and each to give their own opinion about it.

“So how’d he propose?” asked Leigh as all the women stood at one side of the room talking and the guys at the other.

“He took me out shopping for a real nice dress during the day and then right before dinner he took me to Tiffany’s without me knowing. He had them turn off the lights and I was lead by a small flashlight to the center of the room. Nick took my hand and when the lights came on he was down on one knee asking me to marry him.”

“Aww,” the ladies said all together.

“That is so sweet and romantic,” said Leighanne.

“I thought I was literally in a movie last night,” I told them.

******

 

“Great show honey,” I told Nick a he walked out of the dressing room that night after the show. “Tomorrow we leave for Jessica’s wedding you know?”

“I know I can’t believe that your baby sister is getting married,” Nick answered.

“I know I always thought I’d be married first,” I started. “But it won’t be long before we’re married too. I wonder who will be the first one to have kids. I’d probably say us but then she’d probably be pregnant the moment she gets back from the Bahamas.”

“True but no one ever knows when their gonna have kids,” he replied.

“True,” I said as we walked onto his bus. “So you liked Tommy when you met him?”

“He was really nice and looked a lot like someone your sister would date,” he answered.

“I glad,” I responded. “I can’t believe the first time I’m meeting my future brother-in-law is at my sister’s wedding.”

“I know,” he said as I grabbed out my laptop and sat it on the bed as he laid next to me.

“I was thinking,” I started.

“Oh no,” he joked.

“Very funny,” I continued. “Anyways I was thinking that next time we both see each other we start working on wedding plans. I mean I can find a dress and bridesmaid dresses and stuff and you could look for tuxes and stuff but we need to really work on everything else together.”

“Well next time we see each other is at probably Nicole’s wedding in September,” he told me.

“True,” I agreed. “Man I can’t believe how busy we both are.”

“Hey that’s what happens when you’re a manager and I’m a famous singer,” he said as I typed away online. “So what are you googleing?”

“Oh I’m trying to find a good wedding planning website that will help me,” I answered. “Ooo this one seems really good.”

“What does it have?” he asked.

“Everything that you could think of,” I answered. “I’m gonna sign up since its free and start planning our wedding.”

“Well you already know there isn’t really any budget you need to stick with and all,” he told me.

“I know,” I replied. “Let’s just start planning now so that its easier down the road.”

“Ok,” he said as we both started looking at the website.

******

 

“Finally we’re here,” I sighed as we got our luggage from the airport and headed out to the taxi cabs. “Jessica wants us to meet at my folks house since that’s where we’re staying.”

“Ok,” he replied as we found a taxi and got in.

“Hillsborough and Central Ave. please,” I told the taxi driver as he dove towards my parents house.

Before we knew it the driver was at the intersection of Hillsborough and Central Ave.

“Turn right here and we need to go three blocks down then to the left and it would be the first house at the corner,” I informed the driver. “Right here is great.”

He stopped and we got our stuff and paid the man then walked towards the house.

As I got to the door I rang the bell and stood back close to Nick.

“One second,” I heard a lady say from inside as she came to open the door. “Taylor!”

“Jessica!” I screamed back as I gave her a big hug.

“Oh my gosh its great to see you,” she started. “Nick how are you its been forever since I’ve seen the both of you.”

“I’m great,” he replied. “How are you?”

“Stressed but better since my big sister is here with me,” she smiled. “Come on in. Mom Taylor and Nick are here.”

My mom came out of the kitchen just as we walked into the house and put down our luggage.

“Oh my gosh hey baby,” my mom said as she gave Nick and I a hug. “I haven’t seen you in a while. I missed you. It was great seeing Nick though. Congratulations about the engagement let me see that ring of yours.”

I lifted my hand towards my mom as I smiled, “we picked it out together in New York at Tiffany’s. Mom you should have see it I never thought in a million years he would do what he did.”

“Well your very fortunate that you found a man like you did,” my mom said smiling at Nick. “Now come on in and get comfortable lunch should be ready in about 5 minutes. I put you with your sister in her room and Nick in your room if that’s ok.”

“That’s fine,” I replied. “We’re gonna go take our stuff up there will be right back.”

End Notes:
Hoped you loved it. I'm gonna try to get more out soon I'm in the mood to write right now so maybe tomorrow I can post another one or maybe sooner. I'm also coming up with a sequel to this story. I just can't stop thinking. Will see what happens though. lol. I have maybe a chapter written of the sequel but it won't come out until this story is done. Please tell me what you think about this chapter.
Wedding Bells Are In The Air by True_Beauty
Author's Notes:

Sorry its short but I wanted to give ya'll an update sooner then later.

 

 

“Jess you look amazing,” I told Jessica as we got ready for the wedding the next morning. We had to be at the chapel at noon for a 1 o’clock wedding.

“Thanks,” she replied. “Michele helped me pick it out a few months ago with Mom.”

Michele was my sister’s best friend since high school and now was one of her bridesmaids.

“Well you did a great job at picking out all the dresses,” I said.

“I’m glad you like them,” she smiled as she looked at herself in her full length mirror. “Ok now all we have to do is put on make-up and our shoes and head down to the church. Where’s Mom?”

“She’s helping Dad with his tux,” I answered. “You want me to get her for you?”

“Na that’s fine I’ll see her when she’s done,” she told me. “You know what Tay?”

“What?” I asked.

“I’m glad you’re here,” she started. “I’ve missed being away from you. I’m glad your by my side as I marry Tommy. I don’t think today would be the same if my big sister wasn’t here to see one of the most important days of my life. I love you.”

“I love you too,” I started to tear up as she spoke. “I’m glad I’m here too. I wouldn’t miss this for the world. I know your gonna make a great wife and your gonna make Tommy so happy even if I’ve only heard about him and met him once last night.” Nick and I had gone out the previous night to get to know my future brother-in-law. I had seen why Jessica really loved him and how great they were for each other. I was very happy for my little sister last night and still was.

“Honey its time to go,” my mom interrupted us. “Your father and I are gonna be waiting downstairs with the other girls that are already down there.”

“Ok thanks Mom,” Jessica replied as my mom closed the door and walked downstairs.

Jessica turned back towards me as I spoke, “let’s go get you hitched.”

“I’m ready,” she smiled as I opened the door and lead her out.

As we walked down the stairs I could see the photographer standing at the bottom taking pictures of everyone in the party.

“Wow look at my little girl all grown up,” My dad said as we got to the bottom floor.

“Thanks Daddy,” Jessica smiled as she gave my dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Ok so Michele, Lindsey, Martina, Sara, and Christina will be in the first limo,” My mom started to tell us. “And then your father and I will be in the second limo with you and Taylor.”

******

 

“Hey baby,” I said to Nick as I saw him at the church.

“Hey,” he replied. “I’m gonna go take my seat but I’ll see you after the wedding.”

“Ok I’ll see you then,” I replied as I kissed him on the cheek and then parted ways.

“Let’s get this wedding started,” Jessica said as everyone took their seat.

“The doors are being closed,” said the wedding planner’s assistant. “Let’s bring out the bridesmaids first and then the flower girls and followed by the maid of honor and then Jessica and her father.”

My mom was already seated waiting for the wedding to start as the men came out to the altar.

Before I knew it the doors were opened and the bridesmaids were walking down the isle and then the doors shut again as I got ready to go before Jessica. The doors then opened an I started down the isle right behind the flower girls. I looked to both sides of me as I walked down and saw all the different family and friends of Tommy and Jessica’s. I couldn’t believe how many people they had there. As I got closer towards the altar I saw Nick sitting on the bride’s side the row behind my parents. I smiled towards him then turned back towards the front. I could start to imagine my own wedding at that moment and how someday I’d be the one walking down the isle towards Nick and our future together.

As I got to the front I turned around and the music changed as the doors opened and Jessica and my dad started down the flower filled isle. I could see happiness and joy in Jessica’s eyes as she got closer. I stood there the happiest I had ever been for my sister at that moment just knowing that she was truly in love and happy about the man she was going to marry.

Before I knew it I was brought back to earth with Jessica handing me her bouquet of flowers to hold.

******

 

“You may now kiss the bride,” the pastor said as Tommy lifted the veil and kissed Jessica for the first time as husband and wife.

Before I knew it we were done with the wedding and pictures that needed to be taken and off to the reception and I could then be with Nick again.

“Glad that’s over with,” I told Nick as I sat down next to him. “Jessica and Tommy are finishing their pictures. They’ll be in in a few minutes.”

“Well you look great today,” Nick complimented me.

“Thanks,” I replied. “You do too. You know what this makes me think about our wedding and how great I want it to be.”

“Me too,” he said as I laid against his chest waiting for Jessica and Tommy to come in so we could eat.

“You know I never really saw myself as the big wedding type person but now that I think of it and see all theses weddings I want one like that,” I told him. “I want the best there is no matter what.”

“Please help me welcome the new Mr. and Mrs. Jones,” the announcer said over the sound system as Tommy and Jessica walked in and everyone stood to their feet and clapped.

They walked in and walked right up to the wedding party table and took their seat in the middle.

About ten minutes later food was served. We had steak and shrimp with mash potatoes. It was so good.

******

 

Me and Mrs. Jones, we got a thing going on

We both know that it's wrong

But it's much too strong to let it go now

“Look at them together,” my mom smiled as Tommy and Jessica took their first dance as husband and wife. “I can’t believe my baby is so grown up now.”

“Before we know it Taylor and Nick will be married,” my dad replied as they looked towards Nick and I sitting talking to each other.

“It seems only like yesterday that they were my little baby’s playing house and now one’s about to live it and one will be there soon,” my mom said trying not to cry as she thought of how fast we were growing up.

We meet ev'ry day at the same cafe

Six-thirty I know she'll be there

Holding hands, making all kinds of plans

While the jukebox plays our favorite song

“I love you,” Jessica said as Tommy held her tight as they danced.

“I love you too,” Tommy replied. “Thank you.”

“For what?” she asked.

“For marrying me,” he started to answer. “For being my wife. Wow its so weird and great at the same time to call you my wife.”

“Well I love calling you my husband,” she smiled. “I can’t believe today is actually here.”

They leaned in and kissed as the song continued and they danced.

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones

We got a thing going on

We both know that it's wrong

But it's much too strong to let it go now

As I sat there watching my sister idea’s for my wedding came flowing into my mind. Before I knew it I was deep in thought of how I wanted my day to be like. I started to even imagine where it would take place.

We gotta be extra careful

That we don't build our hopes too high

Cause she's got her own obligations and so do I

Me, me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones

Nick sat next to me looking around the room and noticing how many friends and family members on both sides where there. He looked at Jessica and Tommy out on the floor dancing and how cute they were together. Then he looked over at me and brought her in closer towards him.

“I love you,” he said as he kissed the top of my head.

Well, it's time for us to be leaving

And it hurts so much, it hurts so much inside

And now she'll go her way, I'll go mine

But tomorrow we'll meet at the same place, the same time

Me and Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones

“I love you too,” I replied as the song came to an end and I sat up and clapped along with everyone else in the room.

Before we knew it Jessica was lining up all the single unmarried women to catch the bouquet and then Tommy was lining up all the single unmarried men to catch the garter belt. What was odd was I ended up catching the bouquet and Nick caught the garter belt. They say who catches it is gonna be married next. We all knew it was true though.

About an hour later or so it was time for the bride and groom to leave off for their honeymoon. We all said goodbye and they left. Not too long after Nick and I headed back to my parents house for the night before having to each go back to work the following day catching planes to two different locations.

 

 

End Notes:
Sorry it took a day more then I said but I got to tired and busy to finish the last part last night. I'm writing more right now so hopefully another chapter will come soon. Hoped you enjoyed it.
Back On Tour by True_Beauty

“My plane just landed and I just picked up my bags,” I told Nick as I landed in Indianapolis at the first stop on the tour since it picked up again from my break. “I’m on my way to meet up with the guys for the show tomorrow night.”

“Well I’ve just arrived at the venue to meet up with the guys for the sound check today,” he informed me. “I’m sorry to have to cut this short but I’ve gotta go get ready for the sound check. I love you.”

“Love you too,” I replied as I hung up my cell phone and got into a taxi and told him where to go.

******

 

“Sorry I’m just so tired lately,” I yawned as we got ready for a sound check a few days later.

“I know its just hard to get back into work mod after being off for a few days,” Jay said as we walked towards the stage.

“Ok lets see what time is it,” I said as I checked my cell phone. “Ok so in about two minutes the sound check will start and while ya’ll are doing that I’m gonna make sure some things are ready for later since I’m behind schedule today.”

******

 

“Taylor wake up,” I heard someone say as they tapped me on the shoulder. “Taylor come on wake up.”

“Oh my gosh,” I almost screamed as I woke up later on that day. “I’m so sorry this has never happened before. Oh my gosh I can’t believe I actually feel asleep. I just came in here to do some things and ended up falling asleep. How was the sound check?”

“It went well we handled it all ourselves,” Joe Don answered. “We thought that maybe you got just a little to carried away with your work that you forgot what time it was.”

“I am so sorry,” I apologized yet again. “I don’t know where my head’s be lately. Ooo my back is killing me.” I got up slowly as I placed my hand on my lower back.

“You ok?” he asked.

“Yeah I think its just this couch,” I answered. “I’m gonna just finish up some work and then grab some food before the show tonight. You and the guys can do whatever if you want.”

“Ok,” he replied. “I’ll see you at 7.”

“Ok,” I said as he walked out the room and left me to all my work.

******

 

The next morning I was laying in bed just waking up and heard my cell phone start to ring. I got up and as I did my back started to hurt me again.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hey Taylor,” said Gary on the other line. “Just called to ask you if we’re still meeting in the dining room of the venue at 9?”

“Yeah,” I answered. We had gotten in late the night before and just stayed on the bus. “What time is it now?”

“8:15,” he answered.

“Ok,” just then I felt so sick to my stomach. I ran towards the bathroom as I continued. “Hold on a sec…” was all I could get out before I threw up.

“Taylor you ok?” he asked over the phone that was laying right next to me on the phone. With no answer he turned around. “Joe Don I think Taylor’s sick or something. She told me to hold on and I heard throwing up in the background.”

“Maybe she is sick,” Joe Don replied. “Let me go check on her.”

“Ok,” he said. “I’ll stay on the line just incase she comes back on.”

Joe Don walked out the venue and towards my bus. He knocked on the door and within a second was inside my bus.

“Taylor,” he yelled as he walked towards the back. “Taylor.” As he got closer to the bathroom he heard me throw up again. “Taylor oh my gosh are you alright?”

“I think I might have caught something,” I started to say but was interrupted by having to throw up.

“You don’t look so good,” he replied. “Maybe we should send you to the hospital so you could get checked out and get better quicker.”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I can’t stand hospitals.”

“Well I’d be more satisfied if I knew you were ok,” he told me. “I’ll have an ambulance here in a few to take you.”

“You really don’t have to,” I tried to tell him, but it was no use before I knew it he was calling 911.

About ten minutes later the ambulance had arrived and were checking me out.

“We’re just going to take you down to the hospital for some blood work and see what’s wrong and then you can come back depending on what’s the problem,” one of the medics told me as they lead me to the ambulance.

“We’ll manage without you for one night,” Jay said as she left.

I was soon rushed into the hospital and taken back for examining. I was put into a gown and taken into a room where the nurse would come and take my blood.

About an half an hour later a nurse walked in, “Ms. Adams.”

“Yes,” I replied as I set up. Again my hand flow to my back as it hurt.

“I’m here to take your blood,” she told me. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah I just think I slept wrong earlier today while at work,” I answered. “I feel asleep on the couch in the dressing room that’s all.”

“Ok well let take your blood so we can see what’s up with you,” she said as she prepped my arm to take the blood.

About ten minutes later she was done and taking the blood off to get tested. She told me to just sit tight and weight and she’d be back in a few hours with the test.

I laid back onto the bed and turned on the TV they had in the room and started flipping through the channels.

Nothing was on the channels I had flipped past so far. By the time I had gone through the whole thing the only thing on was The Beverly Hillbilly’s so I ended up watching them. Before I knew it I was asleep on the bed still waiting for the nurse to get back with me.

About three hours later the nurse walked in the room.

“Ms. Adams,” the nurse woke me up.

“Yes,” I replied once I was awake.

“I have the results,” she said as she came closer to me.

“Ok,” I sat up as I spoke.

“Ms. Adams,” she started. “Your test results show that you…”

******

 

“Nick,” I said to his answering machine as I cried. “I’ve got some news. Please call me back as soon as you get this. I love you. Bye.”

I seat there on my bus later that night thinking about what the nurse had told me earlier. I didn’t know what to do but I knew I had to talk to Nick.

I had gotten back to the venue after the show had ended that night and went straight to my bus and to my bed. I curled up with Lucy and just waited for Nick to call back.

A few minutes later I heard my phone ring and grabbed it quickly.

“Hello,” I said without looking at the number calling in.

“Hey Taylor you feeling any better?” asked Joe Don.

“I’m good,“ I sighed disappointed that it wasn’t Nick calling.

“Well I’m glad,” he replied. “Well I just called to see how you where. I’m gonna let you get some rest. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. If you need anything call. I don’t care what time it is just call.”

“Thanks,” I said, “I gotta go there’s a call on the other line. I think its Nick.”

“Ok talk to you later,” he responded.

“Later,” I said as I flipped over to the other line. “Hello.”

“Hey I baby my show just ended and I just got your message what’s up,” he asked. “You sounded so scared and like it was bad news.”

“Let me start from the beginning so you understand what I’m about to say,” I started as he just listened. “I was rushed to the hospital this mornin…”

“What what’s wrong is everything fine are you ok?” he asked as he interrupted me.

“I’m fine,” I answered. “I just got really sick this morning and Joe Don thought it would be good for me if I went to the hospital to get check out. He called the ambulance and everything. They took me in and did blood work too.”

“And what did they find out?” he asked.

“I’d really like to say it more face to face then over the phone,” I started to cry.

“Baby its ok,” he said. “Whatever it is we can get through it together.”

“I just really need to say it to you in person,” I cried. “I can’t do this on the phone.”

“Baby its ok whatever it is you can tell me,” he tried to calm me down.

“Nick its just hard to say here on the phone,” I told him.

“I’ll be at your next stop tomorrow,” he said. “I’m gonna take the next plane out of here. Where are you gonna be tomorrow?”

“Cincinnati,” I replied. “Thank you.”

“For what?” he asked.

“For just being there even if I can’t tell you over the phone,” I answered. “Its just to personal to tell you over the phone. But I do love you more then anything and wish I could tell you but its just to big to do.”

“Well I’ll be there as fast as I can,” he replied.

“What about your show tomorrow?” I asked.

“I’ll tell the guys to cancel it I have to be with you,” he answered as I smiled.

“Thanks,” I said. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he replied as we hung up.

******

 

“Hey guys,” Nick said after he called them all to meet before they headed off for the next venue.

“What’s up Nick it sounded pretty important?” asked Kevin.

“I’ve gotta catch a flight to Cincinnati tonight,” he answered.

“Why?” they all asked at once.

“Taylor needs me,” he started. “She called me and said she was rushed to the emergency room today and she needed to talk to me in person. She wouldn’t tell me what was wrong over the phone at all.”

“I hope she’s ok,” Brian said.

“What about the show tomorrow?” asked AJ.

“Can you reschedule it cause I gotta be there,” he answered. “I wish I could be at two places at once but I can’t.”

“How long will you be gone?” Howie asked.

“I don’t know hopefully not long so we don’t have to reschedule more then one show,” he answered. “Sorry guys but I gotta go call the airlines and pack my bags. I’ll see you guys later.”

“Ok,” they replied.

“We’ll be praying for her,” Brian chimed in as Nick ran towards his bus with his cell phone now at his ear.

******

 

“Taylor,” Nick said as he ran up to her and grabbed her in his arms.

“I’m so happy you’re here,” I smiled and started to cry. “Let’s go back to my bus.”

Once they were inside the bus and sitting on the bed together Nick turned towards me and asked, “so what’s the news?”

“Nick promise no matter what you won’t run away,” I started. “Promise you will stay around no matter what happens. Promise you’ll love me no matter what I say and will be there for me when I need support or someone to lean on or call on at any moment.”

“I promise more then anything,” he replied. “I love you and no matter what it is will work through it. We’re tough enough to get through it.”

“I hope so,” I whispered while lowering my head.

“We will,” he said as he lifted my head to look him in the eyes. “Now tell me I’ve been wanting to know ever since you told me you had some news. I’ve been worried sick come on spill.”

“Nick,” I started looking in his eyes. I started to cry as I did this.

“Its ok,” he told me as he wiped away the tears that were already on my face.

“I,” I started to stutter. “I, I, I uh.”

“What is it Taylor?” he asked.

“Nick,” I said. “I’m…”

End Notes:

 

 

Hoped you liked it. I'm probably not going to get as much writing done as I'd like to this weekend due to having homework to do and going to Grad Bash tomorrow night. But I'll try my hardest. Hope you loved it. Tell me what you think.

I'm... by True_Beauty
Author's Notes:

 

 

 

“Your what?” he asked again.

“I’m pregnant,” I finally answered.

“What?” he shockingly asked.

“I’m three months pregnant,” I answered again starting to cry. “I’m sorry I made you come all the way out here just to hear that but I thought you needed to know that in person.”

“Wow,” was all he managed to get out.

“Nick please say something,” I said sitting next to him.

“When are you due?” he asked.

“February 20,” I answered.

“Brian’s birthday,” he said.

“Yeah,” I replied. “Are you happy?”
“I don’t know,” he answered. “I never really thought about kids.”

“Well,” I started. “Here’s one what do you think now?”

“I’m gonna be there for you no matter what,” he responded. “We’re gonna have to work something out with our busy touring schedules. One of us is gonna have to change theirs to go with the other.”

“I never thought of that,” I said. “I guess I was just worried about how you’d take the baby news that I didn’t think about our jobs.”

“Well we have a few months to get things under control,” he told me. “Let’s just take everything slowly right now.”

“I agree,” I said as I laid on the bed and he joined me.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” I responded as I scooted closer to him.

******

 

“Ok one show for you to miss is enough,” I told Nick the next morning after breakfast and some morning sickness I had gone through again. Man did I hate morning sickness.

“But I don’t want to leave you,” he replied.

“I’ll be ok,” I tried to convince him. “I’ve got some great guys here to look after me. Jay has a couple kids and knows what its like to be around someone pregnant ok.”

“I know but I just want to be with you,” he said as we laid in bed together.

“The guys are probably wanting you at the next stop so they don’t have to reschedule anymore,” I told him. “You just got back tonight and have an amazing concert in whatever city your in.”

“I wish I could just take you with me,” he said.

“I wish too,” I started. “But we both know we’ve got jobs that both need us and we can’t be filled. Well at least you can’t.”

“Hey don’t talk like that,” he told me. “I guess I’ll call and get a flight out the earliest possible so I can try and be at sound check.”

“What’s gonna happen if you miss it?” I asked.

“They’ll just go on without me and I’ll be there tonight for the show,” he answered. “That’s what their gonna have to do.”

“Well I hope you get there so you can go to sound check cause I know a lot of those women are there to see you,” I told him.

******

 

Just as Nick arrived at the venue later that day he heard the sound check going on. It was half way through and the guys had already sang a few songs.

Just as a fan was asking a question Nick walked out onto the stage.

“Sorry I’m late,” he apologized and grabbed his microphone.

As Nick took a place on stage Brian walked up next to him, “You barley made it.”

“I know,” he replied as he turned his attention towards the group of fans at the sound check.

“My questions for Nick,” asked one fan.

“Ok,” he responded.

“I heard that your engaged is that true?” she asked.

Nick was stunned by the question that was just asked. He had a million things running through his mind at that moment. He didn’t want to really say anything about that or even maybe slip about the baby either.

“That’s too personal of a question,” Kevin stepped in to answer. “We don’t want to talk about our personal lives here. Anyone else got a question.”

Nick made a mental list to thank Kevin later for stepping in and saying that.

About thirty minutes later they were just finishing up taking pictures with the fans and getting ready to head backstage.

“Ok sorry guys but the guys have to go get ready for the show tonight,” Johnny Wright said. “We’ll see you all at the show tonight. Thanks for coming.”

Just then the guys said their goodbyes and started heading towards the back of the stage.

“Kevin,” Nick called as they got in the back.

“Yeah,” Kevin answered as he turned around. “What’s up?”

“Thanks,” he replied. “For what you did out there. I don’t think Taylor would want me to say anything without her here probably.”

“Your welcome,” Kevin responded. “Speaking of Taylor how is she?”

“She’s doing good,” he answered. “The doctor said its nothing nine months won’t cure.”

Kevin turned towards Nick and stopped dead in his tracks.

“What?” Kevin said. “Are you telling me she’s…”

“Pregnant?” he replied.

“Yeah,” Kevin answered.

“Yep,” he responded.

“How far along?” Kevin asked.

“Three months,” he answered.

“Does anyone know?” Kevin asked another question.

“I don’t think so,” he answered. “If anyone did it would probably be Joe Don or her parents cause she’s close to them.”

“Well congratulations,” Kevin said. “How are you handling the news?”

“Surprisingly really well,” he replied. “I never thought this would happen. I never thought I’d being getting married either, but still I’m kinda excited. At first it was a shock but then I realized how in love I am with Taylor and how more then ever I want to be with her and have this baby.”

“Well I’m glad,” Kevin hugged him.

“Please don’t tell anyone other then maybe Kristin,” he told Kevin. “I don’t know if she’s wanting to tell everyone just yet.”

“Mum’s the word,” Kevin replied.

“Thanks,” he said as they walked to the dressing room to catch up with the guys.

“Man you guys are slow,” joke AJ as they walked into the room.

“Ha ha very funny,” Nick laughed as they sat down on the couch.

“So how’s Taylor?” asked Brian. “Seems like she has to be ok if you’re here.”

“You could say that,” he answered.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” asked Howie.

“Well she was rush to the hospital yesterday early in the morning,” he started. “Joe Don was the one who called the ambulance for her. He made her go to at least get checked out. Good thing he did.”

“Why?” asked Brian.

“Cause she found out she’s pregnant,” he answered not missing a beat.

“What?!” they all said at the same time shocked.

“Yeah I know,” he replied. “That was my same reaction but I’ve kinda come to like the idea.”

“Well we’re happy for you but we’re just worried that you are gonna be prepared like you need to be for the baby,” said Brian. “We’re here if you need any of us.”

“Thanks,” he responded. “But please don’t go telling other people cause Taylor hasn’t even told her parents yet. I don’t need it getting around to them and them calling up mad at me cause I knocked up their daughter before she was married.”

“We won’t say a thing,” replied AJ. “When’s she due?”

“February 20th,” he laughed.

“My birthday,” Brian smiled. “How funny.”

“Yeah I know I thought it was just so funny that she told me that,” he replied. Just then his cell phone went off and he pulled his phone out of his pocket. “I gotta take this its Taylor,” he told the guys as he walked out of the room. “Hey baby.”

“Hey,” I replied. “We just ended sound check and wanted to call and see if you made it in time for your sound check.”

“I made it half way through,” he responded.

“Good so you didn’t leave the fans disappointed for you not showing up,” I said. “Did you tell anyone about the baby?”

“Just the guys but that’s it you?” he asked.

“I told Joe Don when he came in to see how I was today,” I answered. “I’m gonna tell Jay and Gary in a few when I get the chance I’ve just been so busy that I haven’t gotten any real downtime.”

“Maybe all the stress of your job isn’t good for the baby,” he said. “Maybe you should quit.”

“I don’t know Nick I love my job,” I told him. “I don’t know if I could quit now during one of the biggest tours for these guys.”

“How about after the tour ends then,” he suggested.

“I don’t know,” I started. “We’ll see.”

“Ok,” he replied as he changed the subject. “So when are you gonna tell your parents and Jessica?”

“I was planning on calling them today,” I answered. “When are you gonna tell your family?”

“I’ll call them later when I get the chance,” he replied.

“Hey sorry but I’ve gotta run we’ve got an interview to head to,” I told him. “I’ll talk to you tonight if I’m not to tired.”

“Ok ,” he responded. “Stay safe and take good care of yourself.”

“I will,” I promised. “I love you.”

“Love you too,” he replied. “Bye.”

“Bye,” I said as we hung up.

******

 

“Hello,” I heard a women say on the other line.

“Mom,” I replied.

“Hey baby what’s up?” she asked.

“Nothing much,” I answered. “Got something to tell you and Daddy. Is he there with you?”

“Yeah one second let me put you on loudspeaker,” she told me as she got my daddy. “Ok we’re both here.”

“Ok,” I took a deep breath. “Now don’t get mad or hate me or Nick.”

“Ok,” they said wanting to know what was going on.

“We’re gonna have a baby,” I said waiting for their response.

“Oh my gosh,” my mom squealed. “When did you find this out?”
“Two days ago,” I replied.

“Oh my gosh,” my mom said again. “When are you due?”

“February 20,” I answered. “It’s Nick’s best friend Brian’s birthday”

“How cute,” she replied. “How are you holding up?”

“Good,” I responded. “I’ve got Gary here who has kids so he knows what to expect from a pregnant women and his wife comes on tour every now and then so I’ve got her too. Then I’ve got Leighanne when I see Nick on tour.”

“Well that’s great,” she said.

“Congratulations baby,” my dad spoke up.

“Thanks Daddy,” I replied. “Hey I’m sorry to cut it short but I gotta call Jessica and get ready for a show. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Ok love you baby,” my mom said.

“Love you too,” I responded as I hung up and called Jessica and told her the news.

******

 

Later that night after the show I was laying on the bed talking to Nick.

“My mom was so happy,” I told him. “She wasn’t mad at all.”

“Great, he replied. “My dad was happy for us and so was my sister’s and Aaron.”

“Great,” I said as I yawned. “I gotta get some sleep. Can I call you back tomorrow?”
“Yeah,” he answered. “Love you. Take care.”

“I will love you too,” I told him and hung up and placed my phone on the charger. I turned out the light in the back room and fell asleep.

 

 

End Notes:
I got a chance to update before I leave today but I'll try and write more soon after I do my homework.
Rumors and Paparazzi by True_Beauty

“Where is everyone?” I asked as I walked into the venue? “I need everyone ready for sound check in twenty cause we’re running way behind schedule.”

We had a late start the night before and then this morning I was behind yet again do to not feeling good.

“Sean tell Kim that we need the stage ready for sound check and then tell her to work on getting everything else ready for the show,” I told Sean, an assistant to Kim, as he walked by. He nodded and headed off to find Kim.

“Jay,” I yelled as I saw him on the other side of the room. “If you see Joe Don and Gary tell them your on in fifteen minutes.”

“Ok,” Jay yelled back as he went off to tell the guys.

“I can’t take this anymore,” I said to myself as I took a deep breath.

******

 

“Rats,” I screamed as another thing went wrong during the sound check. First it was the speakers, then it was the microphones, and now it was the weather messing with the electricity. “Ok lets just try our best to go on.”

About an hour later I sat in a chair backstage doing some work as another electric problem was brought to me. I told them to go contact the electrician and have him fix whatever problem it was and let me get back to my very stressful work.

“You need to eat Taylor,” said Joe Don as he walked into the room.

“I’m not hungry,” I replied. “I’ve got to get this paper work done before the show. I don’t have time to talk.”

“Taylor its not good to skip a meal,” he advised me.

“I told you I’m not hungry,” I snapped back at him. “I can take care of myself. Now just go get ready for the show. Its in two hours.”

“Calm down you don’t need to stress out,” he told me.

“Don’t tell me what I should and shouldn’t do right now,” I yelled. “Just leave me alone.”

“Fine,” he replied as got up and walked out the room.

As he left I was angry and went back to my work. After a few minutes I laid back and breathed really deep then let it out. I couldn’t believe I’d yelled at Joe Don like I did. I didn’t mean too. I then got up from my seat and started after Joe Don.

As I saw him I spoke, “Joe Don I’m sorry. I’m just under so much stress. I hope you forgive me.”

“I forgave you when you were yelling at me,” he started. “I know your under a lot of stress but I was just thinking that you needed to eat not just for you but for the baby.”

“Thanks,” I said as I gave him a hug. “I’m actually hungry right now. I was thinking of going to the cafeteria and getting a sandwich and some fruit. Wanna join me?”

“Love to but I’ve gotta go do some things before the show tonight,” he answered.

“Ok,” I replied and turned around towards the cafeteria.

******

 

Being four months along and on the road is hard not just on me but on everyone. I take out a lot of my emotions out on they guys while we’re in between sound check and show time or between venues. Or even when Nick would call I would take it out on him. I knew it wasn’t right but my hormones were all out of whack.

Today was a day where we were on the road going a long distance from one venue to the next and we would be going back home to Nashville for two days. So here I was on the road watching TV.

"Sorry ladies rumor has it hottie Backstreet Boy Nick Carter is engaged to Rascal Flatts manager Taylor Adams," said Ryan Seacrest as he announced the number two thing on the top ten show on E!. "A source close to the couple said they got engaged while Taylor was on break from the Rascal Flatts tour a few weeks ago. Nick popped the question right before he and Taylor took off for Tampa to attend a wedding. But no word yet from either's camp but we will keep you updated on this happy couple."
I turned off the TV and sighed, "who could the freakin' source be?"

“Number one story tonight,” Ryan started to say as I flipped the station after hearing about Nick and I.

“Brad get off the phone we need to talk,” I heard Jill say as I came upon Home Improvement.

“I guess nothing else good is on,” I said to myself as I left it on that channel while I tried to get a nap in before I had to start working on more paper work.

About ten minutes later as I was about to go into a deep sleep I heard my cell phone start ringing, “I already see us moving mountains
I already see us walk in water
I already see the clouds we're flying
Over and under
I can really see us having babies
Walking through the park and being lazy
I already see myself falling in love eternally
And I think that's just the way it's gonna be
And I think that's just the way it's gonna be
.”

I got up as I heard it finish and answered sleepily, “Hello.”

“Hey baby,” I heard Nick say on the other line. “Sorry did I wake you up?”

“Kinda I was just falling asleep,” I answered. “What’s up.”

“I’m sorry,” he started. “Maybe I should let you go.”

“No its ok,” I told him. “Just go on I’m up now.”

“Oh well I was just calling to see how you were doing,” he said. “I got a call from Joe Don a few ago and he told me how your stressing out a lot. You know what the doctor said. You shouldn’t being doing anything that stresses you out.”

“I know but its my job,” I informed him. “I’m so glad we’re on the road right now cause I’m just sleeping as much as possible.”

“Ok,” he said. “I’m gonna go so you can get some sleep and I’ve gotta get ready for the sound check.”

“Ok love you,” I replied.

“Love you too,” he responded.

After I hung up I curled back up under the blankets and fell fast asleep.

******

 

Just as I was about to grab my phone out the next day there came a knock at my bus door. I got up as the person knocked again.
"On my way," I yelled as I opened the door. "Hey Jay."
"Hey Taylor just wanted to see if you wanted to grab a bite to eat with me and the guys and our girls," Jay said.
"Yeah sure let me just grab my purse and my shoes and we can head out," I told him as I went back onto the bus.

******

"I so remember that," I laughed as we talked about funny things that happened on tour so far. "I'm so gonna miss this tour after we end next month." It was already late September and the tour would end in mid October.
"Yeah I know," Gary replied as he looked at his watch. "Guys its getting late we should head back to get ready for the show tonight."
"Yeah maybe we should," Joe Don agreed as we paid for our bill.

As we walked out surrounding the restaurant was paparazzi waiting for me to come out.

“Taylor,” they yelled.

“Is it try about you and Nick?” they asked. “Are you engaged. When’s the Wedding.”

We just kept walking until we got to the limo that was waiting for us to take us back to the venue.
Before we knew it we were back at the venue getting prepared for the show.

“Hey,” I said as I answered the phone.

“Hey baby,” replied Nick. “So you doing better after your nap yesterday?”

“I’m doing much better,” I answered. “Still tired but I’m good. Took a little of the stress off me. How are you?”

“Good just getting ready for sound check and thought I’d call you,” he responded.

“Cool,” I said. “Oh did you hear what’s the new buzz?”

“No What?” he asked.

“Us,” I replied.

“What?” he started to ask. “Us why?”

“It was on E! yesterday in the number two spot for celebrity gossip,” I told him. “They were talking about how some source close to us told them that we’re engaged and that it happened while I was on break from the tour.”

“I never listen to those things,” he said. “They say weird stuff sometimes.”

“But this isn’t weird its true,” I replied.

“I know it is but who cares about them,” he said.

“Well I brought this up because while I was at lunch today with the guys the paparazzi were out there taking pictures and asking questions,” I told him.

“Just ignore them,” he advised me.

“I did,” I replied. “But they kept asking questions. I hope they’ll stop soon. I never thought that this many people would be after a picture of me just cause I’m marrying a Backstreet Boy. Why can’t they be just wanting pictures of the guys their more famous then me.”

“Baby its cause I’ve always been the baby of the group and had all the women after me,” he joked.

“Ha ha very funny,” I laughed. “Sorry to cut it short but I got to start getting ready for the show and try and get more rest cause this baby is tiring me out.”

“Ok well take it easy,” he said. “I love you.”

“I will,” I replied. “I love you too bye.”

I hung up after that and went on with my business.

******

 

A week later Nick was sitting at the airport getting ready to board a flight with the guys for a show on the other west coast. They still had an hour until boarding and had nothing to do so Nick decided he’d go pick up a magazine or two to read on the flight.

As he scanned the magazines he saw Rolling Stones with the 50th anniversary of rock on the cover. Then he saw Blender Magazine who had Usher on the cover. He scanned over many other magazines on one side of the magazine rack and then went to the other side that had all the gossip type. One of the captions read, “Marriage and a baby for a Backstreet Boy?” It had a picture of Taylor walking out of a restaurant with Rascal Flatts. Another magazine had the same thing. What was happening? He grabbed the magazines and walked towards the check out with his other magazines he already had in his hand.

“This all sir?” the young lady said behind the counter.

“Yes,” he replied as he paid and then walked away with the magazines in his hands.

“What’s with all the magazines?” asked AJ.

“For the flight,” he answered. “I wanted something to read.”
“So what’d you grab?” AJ asked again.

“Rolling Stones, Blender, Sports, and a few gossip magazines that have Taylor on the cover,” he answered.

“What’s she doing on the cover?” AJ asked.

“Their talking about how she might be pregnant,” he responded.

“But she is,” AJ said.

“I know,” he said. “But no one knows but close family and friends. And she was wearing a tight shirt the day she went out with the guys to lunch.”

“Didn’t she know paparazzi was gonna be there?” AJ asked.

“Why would she?” he asked back. “She’s not in the spot light she’s just a manager.”

“But she’s with you so that means she’s gonna be in the spotlight more now,” AJ told him. “And she’s out with the guys and they’ve got the country magazines that have candid pictures of them around town.”

“True,” he started. “I never thought of that.” Just then their flight was called. “I’ll talk to her later when we land cause its time to board.”

“Why don’t you just come out and tell everyone cause they fans are gonna keep bugging us you know,” AJ said as we walked towards the gate to meet up with the other guys and take off.

“I can’t without her permission,” he replied. “She’s the one gonna be having everyone watching her at every moment since she’s having the baby.”

“True but you never know till you say something,” AJ told him as they saw the others. “Hey.”

“Hey,” they all said.

******

 

“I know I saw it in the dressing room at the venue,” I told Nick as he called after he landed in California. “I didn’t mean to have people saying stuff but I didn’t have really any clean clothes and that shirt was the only thing that went with those pants.”

“Its ok baby,” he replied. “Maybe we should tell the fans so they can stop bugging us so much.”

“Yeah maybe we should,” I agreed. “Maybe you should just have your camp come up with something about the engagement and don’t say much more then I am pregnant but nothing more.”

“Ok I’ll have someone write something up and send it off to People or something,” he said.

“Ok,” I replied as I giggled.

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

“Oh nothing just the baby’s kicking,” I answered. “I wish you could be here.”

“I wish I could be there too,” he said sadly wanting to be there with her to experience everything that she was going through with him. “Sorry to cut it short but I’ve got a meeting to head to I’ll call you later tonight. I love you.”

“I love you too,” I replied as we said our goodbyes and then hung up.

 

Song

“Be” ~ Jessica Simpson

A Busy Day In The Life Of Taylor Adams by True_Beauty

The music started up as my brides maids walked down the isle followed by a flower girl and ring barer. My sister was my maid of honor and walked right before me. I held my dad tight as the bridal party made it to the front of the church. Finally the music changed and I started my walk down the isle. I couldn’t believe my wedding day was finally here. The day I had dreamed of since I was a little girl playing house with Nick. I never imagined that the kid I joked around with and forced to play house with me would turn out to be the man of my dreams and the man I would marry later in life. I was so happy at that moment.

As I got to the alter my dad gave me and kiss and placed my hands into Nick’s. As we stood there we looked into each others eyes and then turned towards the preacher. It seemed like a blur, it happened so quickly and before we knew it we were at the end of the ceremony.

“I do,” Nick said as I looked deeply into his eyes.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride,” the preacher announced as Nick lifted the vial and kissed me passionately.

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Nick…” I was interrupted by the sound of my alarm clock going off.

“Shut up!” I yelled not wanting to end my dream. It had been the 5th dream this month that I’d had a dream about what our wedding would be like. I hit the snooze button and turned away to try and get more sleep before it would go off again.

This time my cell phone started going off, “Man I don't know, where the time goes
But It sure goes fast, just like that
We were wanna be rebels who didn't have a clue
With our Rock n' roll T-shirts, and our typically bad attitudes
Had no excuses for the things that we'd done
We were brave, we were crazy, we were mostly
Young
.”

“Thanks a lot Gary,” I said as he woke me up.

“Sorry did I wake you?” Gary asked.

“Yeah but my you weren’t the first,” I started to answer him. “My alarm clock went off first then you called a few minutes later.”

“Oh sorry,” he apologized again. “I just was wondering what time the interview is today?”

“Its at noon and then sound checks at 2,” I answered.

“Thanks,” he replied. “Bye.”

“Bye,” I said as I hung up the phone and sighed. “I guess this means I have to get up and get to work.”

I got up out of bed and walked straight towards the shower. I turned on my CD player and turned it up. I turned on the shower and got it all nice and warm then hit the play button on the CD player.

The car won't start-it's falling apart
I was late for work and the boss got smart
My panty line shows-got a run in my hose
My hair went flat-man, I hate that
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse
I realized I forgot my purse
With all this stress-I must confess
This could be worse than PMS
“ I sang along as Shania Twain played.

Before the third song started I was already out of the shower and getting dressed. After I got dressed I put on my shoes and threw my hair up in a ponytail and threw on a jacket since it was now October and we were in Boston. It was cold outside as I left the comfort of my warm bus. I walked towards the venue as I thought of how the tour would be over soon. Nick was already overseas in Europe while I was with the guys still traveling across the U.S. I was now 5 months along and you could tell more then you could tell last month. I was starting to grow so much. I just woke up one day and there was this belly and it was so cute. I wish Nick could be here to see and feel everything. Nick told his fans everything and so far they seemed to be nice about it and sent out congratulations. Rascal Flatts fans even sent congratulations too. I was so happy and couldn’t wait to get home so I could start fixing up the baby’s room and see Nick before I wasn’t allowed to fly.

“Wow its cold out there,” I said as I walked in and closed the door behind me inside the venue. I walked off looking for the cafeteria so I could get some hot chocolate to help me warm up. As I walked towards the cafeteria I ran into Jay who was about to go find the others so we could sit down and talk. After we finished talking I finally made my way into the cafeteria and got my hot chocolate, yummy.

******

 

“Ok so today we’ve got a interview at noon so we need to leave here by 10:30 so we can get there early,” I told the guys as we sat in the dressing room. “After we leave there at 1 we need to get back here and go straight to getting ready for the sound check which is at 2. I know we don’t have much time but we’re gonna have to make it work.”

“When do we eat?” asked Gary.

I laughed as I answered, “We can grab something on the way back to the venue. I know I’ll be hungry too.”

“Good,” he replied.

“Ok so I’ll see you three at the van in twenty since its already 10 and then we can head out,” I said as I got up. “Now if you’ll excuse me I gotta pee.”

They laughed as I walked towards the bathroom and went inside and shut the door. This was the worst part of the whole pregnancy thing. Everything else was great. Oh wait except for the first couple weeks where I couldn’t stop throwing up.

******

 

“Thanks for coming today,” said the radio personal. “We can’t wait to see the show tonight. Good luck.”

“Thanks,” they replied as the interview ended. “Hope you enjoy the concert tonight.”

“Ok lets get a few pictures,” said the studio manager as we got up from our seats. We walked out of the room we were in and into another room where some fans were waiting to get pictures with the guys after they got pictures with the DJ’s.

“Excuse me,” said one girl from behind me as she tapped my shoulder.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Your Taylor Adams right?” she asked.

“Yes,” I answered. “May I help you?”

“Can I get a picture?” she asked.

“A picture?” I asked.

“Yeah I know I’m gonna sound crazy,” she started. “But I’m a fan of Nick’s and would love a picture with his soon-to-be wife.”

“Uh ok,” I replied still wondering why someone would want a picture of me. I took the camera into my hand and held it out in front of us and took the picture.

“Thanks,” she said.

“Your welcome,” I responded as I walked closer to the guys.

Before I knew it we were in the van going to get something to eat and then head for the venue.

“So where do you wanna stop?” Joe Don asked.

“I saw a sign for Chick-Fil-A a few blocks ago,” I answered.

“Sounds good to me,” Jay said as the driver headed for Chick-Fil-A.

Before I knew it we were there and got out of the van.

“I gotta pee I’ll be right back,” I told them as I went towards the bathroom.

“Hi welcome to Chick-Fil-A may I take your order?” the girl asked behind the counter.

“Yeah I’d like a number one large with no pickles,” said Jay.

“What to drink?” she asked.

“Sweet tea,” he answered.

“Is that all?” she asked another question.

“No,” he replied as Joe Don stepped up to order.

“I’ll have a twelve pack meal large with a dr. pepper,” Joe Don said.

“And I’ll have a number one all the way with a sweet tea and make it large please,” Gary told the girl just as I walked up. “You know what you want Taylor?”

“Yeah,” I answered. “I’ll have a twelve pack small fry and large sweet tea please.”

“Ok is that all?” she asked.

“Yes,” Gary replied.

“Ok your total is $20.65,” she said as I handed over my card.

“I’ve got it guys,” I told them.

“You sure?” they asked.

“Yes,” I answered. “I’ll make you pay for me next time. Each of you.”

She handed me my card back with the receipt and I put it in my back pocket.

“Excuse me,” she said as she started to hand over food.

“Yes,” Joe Don said.

“Are you guys Rascal Flatts?” she asked.

“We may be,” joked Jay.

“We’ll I’m a huge fan and was wondering if I could have your autograph,” she asked.

“Sure,” they replied as she pulled out a Chick-Fil-A bag for them to sign on.

“What’s your name?” Gary asked as he was the first to sign.

“Amy,” she answered as they signed.

“Well Amy are you coming to the show tonight?” Jay asked.

“Yeah,” she answered. “I was lucky enough to win them so I’ve got great seats.”

“Well that’s great,” Gary said.

“I would ask for a picture but my camera’s in my car,” she said.

“We can wait if you want to get it,” Joe Don told her as she smiled.

“Really?” she asked with a smile. “I’ll be right back.” She ran out to her car and grabbed her digital camera and then ran back inside.

“I’ll take the picture,” I told them as she turned on the camera and handed it to me. “Smile.” I said as I told the picture and handed her the camera back.

“Thank you so much,” she said as she walked back behind the counter.

“Your so welcome,” they replied. “See you tonight at the show.”

“Ok bye,” she responded as we left and headed back to the venue.

When we arrived at the venue we got out and threw our trash away and then got ready for the sound check that was to start in ten minutes.

******

 

Prayin’ for daylight, waiting for that morning sun
So I can act like my whole life ain’t going wrong
Baby come back to me, I swear I’ll make it right
Don’t make me spend another lonely night
Prayin’ for daylight
,” Rascal Flatts sang during the sound check.

I stood on the side of the stage watching it with Allison, Jay’s wife, and Tara, Gary’s wife.

“Is it hot in here?” I asked as I fanned myself.

“Not really,” Tara answered.

“Its probably the pregnancy making you hot,” Allison said.

I stood there some more listening to the guys when all of a sudden I got very dizzy. The next thing I knew I was blacked out on the ground.

“Hurry someone get some help,” Allison yelled as they dropped to see if I was ok.

The guys stopped what they were doing and rushed over to see what was going on.

“What happened?” asked Joe Don.

“She got all hot and then the next thing I know she’s on the ground,” answered Tara.

“An ambulance is on its way,” said one of the crew members after he just called 911.

“Thanks,” replied Tara as they waited for the ambulance.

******

 

“Hello,” Nick said as he answered his phone.

“Nick,” Joe Don started. “Its Joe Don.”

“Hey is everything ok?” he asked.

“Not really,” Joe Don answered. “Taylor kinda pasted out at sound check.”

“WHAT?!” He screamed as he started to panic. “How’s she doing?”

“The doctor’s are with her now,” Joe Don answered. “They haven’t said anything yet.”

“Does her parents know?” he asked.

“I haven’t called them,” Joe Don replied. “I don’t have their number.”

“I’ll call them and give them your number so you can tell them what’s going on,” he told Joe Don.

“Ok,” Joe Don responded as they said their good byes.

“Oh and I’m on way there where are you guys?” he asked.

“Boston,” Joe Don answered as they hung up.

******

 

After calling Taylor’s parents Nick called the guys and told them he had something important he needed to tell them and to meet in his room.

About five minutes later there was a knock at his hotel room door.

“Hey,” Nick said as they walked in.

“So what’s so important you needed all of us in here?” asked Kevin.

“I need to go to Boston right now I’ve got a flight to catch in two hours,” he told them.

“What, why?” they asked.

“Joe Don called me and told me Taylor’s in the hospital,” he sadly told them not wanting to cry.

“Why?” they asked again.

“She pasted out at their sound check,” he answered not being able to hold back the tears.

“Its ok,” said Brian as he brought him into a hug.

“I’m just scared something is wrong with her or the baby,” he cried.

“Everything’s fine,” said AJ. “Now go catch that flight.”

“We’ll be praying for her,” Howie spoke up as Nick grabbed his bags and wiped his eyes then headed off for the airport.

“I’ll call you guys later,” he said as he got on the elevator.

******

 

As I woke up I saw that I was in a hospital. I looked around and no one was in the room. I wondered where everyone was. A clock was right next to my bed and it read 7:45 p.m. I figured the guys were at the venue getting ready for the show.

“You finally woke up,” said Tara as she walked in.

“Yeah I guess so,” I replied. “Where is everyone?”

“Allison is getting some dinner for me and her and the guys went back to the venue for the show,” she answered. “They said they’d be back tomorrow since we don’t have a show until Friday and got three days off.”

“Oh,” I responded as I sat up. “Has the doctor said anything to you?”

“Not yet,” she answered. “They said they’d be back when you woke up.”

“Oh,” I said again.

******

 

5 the next morning Nick arrive at the Boston airport. He grabbed his bags and headed for the first cab he could find.

“The hospital please,” he told the driver.

“Which one?” the driver asked.

“I don’t know,” he answered. “The closest one to Agganis Arena.”

“Ok,” the driver said as he took off towards the hospital.

About twenty minutes later Nick was in front of the hospital with his bags in his hands.

He walked inside and walked right up to the receptionist.

“Hello sir can I help you?” the receptionist asked.

“I’m looking for Taylor Adams,” he answered.

“Visiting hours aren’t until 8,” she told him.

“I just got into town,” he started to explain to her. “I’m her fiancé . She was on tour and blacked out. I was told this is where I could find her. I need to see her. I need to know if our baby’s ok.” He started to cry as he spoke. “Please let me see her.”

“Sir I’m sorry but I have to wait until 8 to let visitors in,” she told him. “If you please wait until then I’ll send you to her.”

“Ma’am please she’s all I’ve got,” he begged. “I’ll do anything for you if you let me just go see her and see how she’s doing. Please.”

“Sir I wish I could,” she said. “Please just go down and get something to eat or drink down in the cafeteria and wait an hour and a half then come back and I’ll take you to her. She’s resting right now.”

“Fine,” he sighed as he wiped his eyes and walked away.

He walked down to the cafeteria and got himself a coffee and something small to munch on while he waited. As he waited he pulled out his phone and decided to text the guys to tell them he made it there fine and he was at the hospital waiting to see me.

******

 

Minutes turned into hours and finally after an hour and a half the clock on his phone read 8:00 a.m. Nick got up and walked out of the cafeteria and back to the receptionist desk to get the room number.

“Hi sir,” another lady said. “Can I help you?”

“I’m her to see Taylor Adams,” he answered.

“She’s in room 824 over in maternity,” the lady told him.

“Which ways that?” he asked.

“Go out to the where the hall splits and take the right hallway all the way down until it splits again and keep right,” she started to explain how to get there. “The first hallway to the left turn down it the go to the elevators there and take them to the 8th floor and the nurses there will help you find her from there.”

“Thanks,” he replied as he took off towards Taylor’s room.

 

 

End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it. I'd love some comments. Thanks.
Gotta Get Out Of Here by True_Beauty

I laid there in bed asleep with Tara asleep on the chair next to me. I had talked the nurses last night into letting at least one person stay with me and it ended up being her while Allison went back with the guys to the venue.

I started to stir when I heard the sound of the door open and close. My eyes started to flutter open as I saw Nick standing there.

“Nick,” I said.

“Hey,” Nick replied as he placed his hand on mine. “How are you? How’s the baby?”

“I don’t know the doctor didn’t tell me anything,” I informed him. “They told me last night just to rest and they’d inform me in the morning. When did you get here?”

“I got to the airport at about 5 but before I left it was already like 6 or something like that and then the receptionist wouldn’t let me up here to see you so early so I had to sit in the cafeteria for about an hour and a half,” he answered. “I’m here now though.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

“For coming,” I answered. “I know that you had a show last night and your tour doesn’t end for a couple more months but thanks for coming. I couldn’t do this without you.”

“I would never leave you alone in a situation like this,” he told me as he kissed me. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I replied as I heard Tara start to wake up. “Morning Tara.”

“Hey guys,” Tara sleepily said. “Nick you made it.”

“Yeah,” he responded. “How was your night on that chair?”

“Not the worst,” she joked.

“That’s good,” he replied.

Just as they were talking a nurse walked into the room.

“Excuse me but I need to ask you both if you’ll step out of the room for a moment while I check out Ms. Adams here and then you can come back in,” the nurse said.

“Sure,” replied Tara as she walked towards the door. “Come on Nick you can come get some coffee with me.”

“We’ll be right back baby,” he replied as he lowered his head and kissed mine and then walked out.

******

 

“Hi Ms. Adams I’m Dr. Montgomery,” the doctor said as she walked in the room. “I’d like to talk to you alone.”

“Whatever your going to say you can say in front of them,” I told her.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes,” I answered as I took Nick’s hand into mine.

“Ok,” she started. “When you fell yesterday you hit the baby.” She paused. “The baby didn’t make it. I’m sorry it was to much stress and then the fall that did it. I’m so sorry. I’m gonna leave you alone. I’ll be back in a few to check on you and talk to you about how you wanna deal with the baby.”

All I could do was lay there shocked. How could this happen. Not to me, not to Nick, not to our unborn baby. I started to cry as I kept repeating “no” out loud.

“Baby its ok,” Nick said trying to comfort me.

“No its not Nick,” I cried. “Our baby didn’t even get a chance for a life.”

“I know,” he whispered as he hugged me tight.

“I’m gonna give you guys some time together,” Tara started to say. “I’m gonna go see if the others made it back here or not.”

“Tara,” I said as she turned around. “Will you tell them for me. I can’t. At least right now.”

“Sure,” she replied and walked out the door as she left Nick and me in the room alone together.

“We’ll get through this together baby,” Nick said as he kissed the top of my head and laid next to me in the bed.

******

 

“Hey,” said Tara as she saw the guys in the waiting room with Allison.

“Hey,” they all replied.

“How is she?” asked Joe Don right away.

“She lost the baby,” Tara answered sadly. “Nick’s here now with her.”

“Good,” he responded. “Have her parents gotten here yet? I know they told me they were gonna try and be here as soon as they could.”

“They haven’t been here as far as I know,” she told them. “Anyone wanna grab something to eat while we let Taylor calm down?”

“Sure,” answered Jay as they started for the cafeteria.

******

 

“Oh my gosh baby how are you?” asked my mom as she ran into the hospital room I was still in later that day.

“I’m good as can be,” I replied. “ The doctor said I can leave in a few days.”

“That’s good,” she said.

"I lost the baby," I couldn't help but cry.
"Oh my gosh," my mom said as she through her hand to her mouth. "I'm so sorry baby."
"I know," I replied as I sat up.
"Baby I gotta go call the guys and tell them what I'm gonna be doing," Nick said as I nodded and he walked out the door.

As soon as Nick got outside of the hospital he turned on his cell phone and scrolled threw his contacts to the first person he could find and pressed call.

“Hello,” said A.J. as he picked up his phone.

“Hey,” Nick replied.

“Hey dude what’s up how’s everything?” A.J. asked.

“No so good,” Nick started. “I’m gonna be here a little longer then I thought.”

“Why is everything ok with Taylor?” A.J. asked another question.

“She lost the baby,” Nick answered. “I can’t leave her now. At least until she leaves the hospital in a few days. Then maybe she can stay with her parents and I can come back.”

“Well we’ll just have to postpone a few shows until you return and then we can go back to those places later on in the tour,” A.J. said.

“Thanks,” Nick responded. “Oh and can you do me a favor?”

“Sure,” A.J. answered.

“Can you tell the guys for me?” Nick asked.

“Yeah sure,” A.J. told him. “I’ll tell them when we meet up in the morning for breakfast.”

“Thanks,” Nick said. “I gotta get back in there before Taylor loses it.”

“Ok,” A.J. replied. “Give her our love and tell her we’re praying for her.”

“Thanks,” Nick responded. “I will. Bye.”

“Bye,” A.J. said as we hung up and I turned off my phone and walked back inside.

******

 

A few days later I was finally being released from the hospital. I so couldn’t wait to get out of there. My parents and Nick were both staying at a close by hotel till I was out and then were gonna part ways after I got out. The guys, Allison and Tara all left the second day I was in the hospital to continue the tour. My assistant took over the tour until I got out of the hospital and came up with a plan on what I was going to do.

“Ms. Adams,” the nurse said as she walked into the room just as I finished getting dressed.

“Yes,” I turned around.

“Here’s all your stuff and all you have to do is sign here and your released,” she told me.

“Thanks,” I said as I signed the paper.

“Do you need a cab or is someone waiting for you?” she asked.

“My parents and boyfriend are waiting thanks,” I answered.

“Ok,” she replied. “Take care.”

“Thanks,” I said as I grabbed my things and walked out of the room with the nurse. “Bye.”

“Bye,” she responded as we parted ways and I walked towards the front of the hospital.

“Here let me have those things,” said Nick as he caught up to me in the hall. “Have you made up your mind yet about what your doing?”

“I don’t know,” I answered. “I’ve been thinking really hard lately. I think I’m gonna quit being a manager for Rascal Flatts.”

“But you love that job,” he replied.

“I know,” I said. “But its just way to stressful and with all that just happened I don’t know if I could go back to it right now. I would probably wanna go back to this maybe later but right now I can’t do it. I mean look what happened. I just lost our baby cause I put to much stress on it with the tour and everything. I can’t do that again.”

“Well I support you 100 percent so whatever you decide to do I’ll be right behind you all the way,” he told me. “You know that if we had this baby you would have had to quit or take a break anyway.”

“Yeah,” I replied. “I’m gonna call Lyric Records later and tell them and then call the guys. Maybe meet up with the tour and get my bus back to Nashville so I can get my things. I’m gonna miss the guys. Their like my brothers I never had.”

“Its gonna be fine,” he said. “You’ll keep in contact with them and whenever we get a chance we’ll invite them over to our house and to our wedding and to maybe a future baby shower and more stuff like that.”

“Maybe,” I agreed. “Thanks for making me feel better.”

“Your welcome,” he responded as he kissed my forehead as we continued towards the car my parents had rented.

******

 

I decided I would go home back to Nashville after I got out of the hospital two days prior. Once I got home I called Lyric Records and told them along with Jay, Gary, and Joe Don. I felt so bad cause I really didn’t want to resign but I just was under to much stress from the job and losing the baby and a bunch of other things on top of that, that I just had to.

Nick was still on break from the tour for one more day and had to leave early the next morning for some country over in Europe. I didn’t know what I was going to do all alone. I didn’t know if I could be alone. I know I had Nicole and Melissa around but they were both busy with their family and Melissa had just called me up to tell me her and Jake are expecting another baby this summer. I was happy for them but sad in a way cause I knew my baby would be a couple of months older then hers if it had lived. I had to get away even if I had just come back from being away. So I decided I would go with Nick for a few while I got better.

“Baby,” I yelled across the house as I walked towards the living room.

“Yeah,” Nick yelled back.

“How about you and me go out for a nice night on the town tonight and go to the Grand Ole Opry for a show,” I said walking into the living room.

“Sounds great,” he replied. “I gotta be packed cause I don’t think I wanna be packing at 6 in the morning tomorrow.”

“Yeah maybe we should pack now,” I responded.

“We?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I started to answer. “I hope you don’t mind but I need to get away and don’t want to be alone and I can’t make you miss anymore tour dates.”

“Yeah that’s fine I’ll just call and tell management later about you coming and we’ll be fine,” he told me. “I’ll love having you with me. I wanted you to come overseas with me so badly before you quit and I knew you couldn’t cause of our schedules.”

“Well now we can,” I smiled. “Lets go get ready.”

******

 

“I can’t believe you got us backstage passes to the Grand Ole Opry,” I said as we walked towards the back door of the stage.

“Well I just pulled some strings for you baby,” he told me as we walked through the door.

“Passes please?” asked the security guard as he stopped us. We showed our passes and he let us through. “Enjoy.”

“Thanks,” I smiled as we walked passed him and towards any artist we could find. “Oh my gosh look Nick its Little Jimmy Dickens.”

“Well go say hi if you want to,” he told me as we walked closer to him.

“Excuse me Mr. Dickens,” I said as we stood right in front of him.

“Oh please call me Jimmy,” Little Jimmy Dickens said.

“Ok,” I replied. “I’m Taylor and this is Nick and I’m a big fan and wanted to know if I could maybe get a picture and autograph.”

“Sure,” Jimmy responded as I handed Nick my camera.

“Smile,” Nick said as he took the picture.

“Thanks,” I said as he signed my program.

“Your welcome Taylor,” Jimmy replied as he turned towards Nick. “Do I know you?”

“No sir,” Nick answered. “You might have seen me on TV or something before though.”

“Maybe what’s your last name?” Jimmy asked.

“Carter,” Nick replied. “I’m a member of the Backstreet Boys.”

“Oh ok that’s where I’ve heard your name before,” Jimmy said. “I remember that duet you did with Shania Twain. That was a great song.”

“Thanks,” Nick smiled.

“Your welcome,” Jimmy replied. “Well I gotta get going. Hope you enjoyed the show.”

“We did thanks,” I smiled as we said our goodbyes and parted ways. “Ok now lets find LeAnn Rimes cause I know she’s here tonight. When I talked to Joe Don earlier he told me she was gonna be performing tonight and wanted me to tell her hi.”

“Ok,” Nick said as we walked towards a dressing room.

We came upon a dressing room after the 3rd one we passed and it had LeAnn Rimes written on the door. I walked up and knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

“One second,” I heard from behind the door. And within a few seconds the door was opened and there was LeAnn Rimes. “Hi may I help you?”

“Hi I’m sorry to bother you but I’m just such a huge fan of yours and was told by my friend to stop by,” I started. “Joe Don from Rascal Flatts said hi. He wanted me to relay that message to you. Oh and he also said call him sometime.”

“Oh ok,” LeAnn said. “How do you know Joe Don? Sorry if its too personal.”

“Oh no problem,” I replied. “I’m their former manager.”

“Oh cool,” she responded. “Well I’ll have to call him. What’s your name?”

“Oh sorry,” I said. “I’m Taylor Adams and this is my fiancé Nick Carter.”

“The Nick Carter?” she asked looking towards Nick.

“The one and only,” he laughed. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” she started. “I love your music. You guys were played a lot over the years in my tour bus. But I think my husband would kinda hate if it was played now.”

We laughed as Nick spoke, “Well some people hate it and some people love it.”

“So true,” she said. Just then the photographer for the Grand Ole Opry walked up to us.

“Excuse,” the photographer interrupted. “Is it ok if I take some pictures?”

“No I don’t care what about ya’ll?” she asked.

“I don’t care,” I answered.

“Ok,” the photographer said. “Just go back to talking and then I’ll get a picture of you all together.”

“We can take that one now,” she said as we gathered for a group picture.

“Ok thanks,” said the photographer as he took the picture.

“What were we talking about?” she asked.

“I think we were talking about Nick and the Backstreet Boys,” I laughed.

“Right,” she nodded with a smile. “So are you guys doing anything new?”

“We were on tour but we had to postpone some dates due to some personal things we had to deal with,” Nick answered. “We’re actually meeting up tomorrow to start the tour back up the following day in Europe somewhere.”

“Oh that’s great,” she replied. “I love Europe this time of year its so pretty.”

“Yeah,” he agreed. “I can’t wait to take Taylor there so she can see it for the first time.”

“Oh you’ve never been?” she said as she turned towards me.

“No,” I started to answer. “I’ve been just so busy up until a couple weeks ago with the Rascal Flatts tour and never got a chance to go over there with Nick. I can’t wait.”

“You’ll have fun,” she told me.

“I hope so,” I replied as I yawned. “Sorry. Its getting late. Can I ask a favor before we go?”

“Sure,” she said.

“Can I get a picture and autograph?” I smiled as I asked.

“Under one condition I get one with Nick cause I’ve always wanted to meet a Backstreet Boy,” she laughed.

“Deal,” I said without even looking at Nick.

“Hey wasn’t I suppose to say yes or no on that one?” he laughed.

“I said it for you babe,” I smiled as I handed him the camera and took a picture with LeAnn and then used her camera to take a picture with Nick. I then got my autograph and said our good byes.

“I’ll tell Joe Don you said hi when I talk to him next,” I told her as we were leaving.

“Ok bye,” she replied.

“Bye,” we both said as we walked off.

******

 

I was surfing the internet as we sat in our hotel room two days later waiting for a call from the other guys to meet up. As I was surfing I came across people.com and one of the headlines, “Backstreet Boys postpone tour to start up again tomorrow”. I clicked on it to read what it had to say.

“The Backstreet Boys postponed a dozen tours so far this tour for personal family reasons due to Nick Carter. He was seen recently catching a flight back to the United States from the guys Europe tour to go to Boston to meet up with his fiancé Taylor Adams who happens to be on tour with Rascal Flatts, whom she is the manager for. While in the U.S. we have learned that Nick spent a few days at the hospital with Taylor whom was admitted a day prior to Nick arriving. According to sources who were at the Rascal Flatts sound check while they were in Boston said that Taylor fainted and was rushed to the hospital to be check out, both her and her baby which she is having with Nick. No word on the status of the hospital visit but she is out now and recovering. Nick is back to the tour as we’re told too and you can prepare for a great show tomorrow night.”

“Man how did they find all that out?” I asked myself as I finished reading it. “At least all of it isn’t out there.”

“Babe,” I heard Nick yell from the bathroom.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“You ready to go?” he started to ask. “I just got a call from Brian and he said him and the guys are ready to go.”

“Yeah,” I answered as I started to turn off my laptop. “I just have to throw on my shoes.”

“Ok,” he replied.

Before I knew it we were in the hallway meeting up with the guys.

“Hey,” said Brian as we hugged. “How are you doing?”

“Good,” I replied. “I’m doing good. I’m over the initial shock and everything. I know that God has everything planned and what happens, happens.”

“True,” he nodded. “I’m glad your doing good.”

We kept on talking about other things as we all walked down towards the elevator then to the lobby.

 

End Notes:
Sorry it took so long to get updated but my sister borrowed my mouse so I couldn't get on the computer for a few days until I got it back. I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think. I'd love to see what you think might happen maybe in the future. Thanks in advance.
Letting It All Out by True_Beauty

“Nick Carter and Taylor Adams have miscarriage,” the headlines on the magazines read as I walked down the sidewalk with Leighanne, Baylee, Kristin, and Leigh. It was a girls day out while the guys were at meeting. I wanted to see the sights so the girls decided to come along.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I read it and saw a picture of Nick and I walking out of the hospital with my sunglasses on hiding my puffy eyes from crying.

“Why’d you stop?” asked Leighanne as she noticed I wasn’t beside her anymore. She took a few steps back and looked at the magazines.

“How?” was all I could get out of my mouth.

“Taylor come on,” she started. “Don’t listen to those things.”

“I can’t help it when its true,” I started to tear up.

“I’m sorry,” she said as she placed her arm around me and pulled me in for a hug. “Its gonna be ok. You and Nick are doing great. You’ll get through this together and remember we’re all here for you.”

“Thanks,” I said as I wiped my eyes. “Can we go back to the hotel now?”

“Sure,” she answered as we walked back towards the hotel. “The guys should be back from their meeting soon.”

 

******

 

I was laying on the bed in the dark when I heard the door open and close. I heard Nick make his way towards the room and open the door. He turned on the light and just as he did he noticed me laying there on the bed awake.

“Why were you in the dark?” he asked.

“I was thinking,” I answered.

“About what?” he asked another question.

“About us,” I started. “About the baby.”

“About us?” he looked at me with a confused look on his face. “I thought we were doing great.”

“We are I was just thinking about what we’d have been like if the baby had lived and we became parents,” I said as I started to cry. “I’d probably still be working and we wouldn’t be together like we are now. We wouldn’t be mopping around like we are trying to say everything is fine and good when I know it really isn’t. I know its hard for us right now to get over the baby. I mean I thought I was over the initial shock but I wasn’t cause today I saw a magazine cover with us on it saying we had a miscarriage and I started to cry. I can’t help but still hurt. The baby was a part of me. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over losing it.”

“Baby,” he sat down and pulled me close into him. “I know what you mean. I was really shocked when you told me you were pregnant at first and now I’m kinda sad that I’m not going to become the dad I was looking forward to becoming. Maybe one day we will get that chance.”

“I hope,” I sighed. “I just wish we would have gotten the chance. The baby didn’t get a chance to live. I feel like its all my fault this happened.”

“Baby its not your fault,” he tried to comfort me. “You didn’t do anything wrong. The doctor should have stepped up and said something about any stress or anything that was going on with the baby. None of this is your fault.”

“But I feel like it is,” I cried.

“Don’t,” he told me. “Remember what you said earlier that its all in God’s plan for us that this happened.”

“I know but its just so hard for me to understand,” I replied.

“I know,” he said as I laid my head on his lap and cried myself to sleep as he stroke my hair in silence.

Sometime while I was asleep Nick had left and all I found beside me was a note.

“Hey sorry I had to leave the guys needed me. I have my phone with me if you need me. I’ll be back before dinner which we’re going out with the guys since we leave tomorrow for the next stop. Oh yeah and we have a premiere to go to tonight so look good. Call me when you wake up.

Love,

Nick”

I got up from the bed and walked into the other room where I had laid my phone earlier that day and called Nick.

“Hi you’ve reached Nick sorry I can’t get to the phone right now please leave your name and number and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can,” I heard Nick say as I got his voicemail.

I heard the beep then spoke, “Hey babe its me I just got your note. I’m up so I thought I’d give you a call. I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel better earlier I just needed to talk and get it all out. I’ll see you later. Love ya.”

As I put my phone down I decided I’d run downstairs to the lobby to get a soda. I walked into the bathroom to check and make sure I looked ok. When I was done I threw on my flip flops and grabbed my purse, phone, and room key and walked out of the room. I walked down to the elevator and got on.

As I reached the lobby and got off I heard screaming as I walked towards the vending machines. I got my soda and walked back into the lobby and heard more screaming. I decided to check it out and see if Nick was back. I walked towards the doors just as I spotted Leighanne walking in with Baylee in her arms.

“Hey what are you doing down here?” she asked as she saw me.

“I came to get something to drink cause I didn’t have anything in my room and heard screaming,” I answered as I walked up to her. “Is Nick with you?”

“Yeah,” she started. “He’s signing some autographs and taking a few pictures.”

“Ok,” I replied. “So what’s this I hear we’re going to a movie premiere?”

“Oh yeah,” she said. “They got invited to a premiere which my mom isn’t going to since she came over to watch Baylee for me tonight.”

“That’s great,” I replied. “Do you know what movie it is?”

“No not really,” she answered as Brian walked through the door.

“Hey,” he said as he walked over.

“Hey,” I smiled back as he gave me a hug and then kissed Leighanne and took Baylee into his arms.

“So you coming tonight?” he asked as A.J. walked inside.

“Yeah,” I answered as we all said hi to A.J. “I can’t wait. Good thing I have my black dress from the Rascal Flatts tour with me.”

We kept on talking for the next few minutes until all the guys got inside. Of course the last to come in was Nick. He always was the last to come in.

“What are you doing down here?” Nick asked as he saw me talking to the guys.

“I came down for a coke,” I answered as I turned towards him. “I tried calling you to tell you I was up.”

“Oh sorry my phone died,” he apologized. “I forgot to charge it last night.”

“That’s ok,” I replied as we all started heading towards the elevator.

Nick placed his arm around me and pulled me close to him as we waited for the elevator.

“You feeling better?” he asked.

“Yeah thanks,” I smiled. “I’m glad I got it out. I’ve been just holding it in so much since that day.”

“Its ok,” he said. “Let’s just go upstairs and get ready. We have to be back down here in an hour.”

“What premiere are we going to?” I asked.

“Good Night, and Good Luck,” he answered.

“Cool I’ve wanted to see that,” I said as we walked into our hotel room.

******

 

“So how’s the tour going so far?” asked one reporter at the movie premiere.

“Great,” answered Howie. “We’re grateful to be back in Europe for this tour and to be able to get to go to many places we haven’t been to in years.”

“That’s great,” the reporter said. “So we all want to know why was the tour postponed earlier this month?”

“We just needed to,” was all Kevin said. “We really need to be going.”

They left that reporter and walked down the carpet.

“Nick, Taylor,” was being yelled by other reporters as we walked some more.

The guys stopped at MTV to do an interview.

The first question out of the reporters mouth was directed towards me and Nick.

I stood there trying to stay calm and not cry or lash out screaming when it came to questions about the baby. Anyone who talked about the baby was just asking for me to attack them, because it was still a sore spot.

“That’s none of your business,” Nick started to say. “Its between Taylor and I about that whole incident and everyone just needs to stop asking. If we wanted everyone to know we would have told everyone. But right now please just leave us alone.”

“Does that mean that something happened with the baby in Boston,” the reporter asked getting Nick madder.

I couldn’t take it anymore and stepped in and started to yell, “Can’t you ever just shut up and leave us alone. Sorry if my life is so important. Come on when has being a manager for Rascal Flatts ever been so interesting that you want to know why I was in the freakin’ hospital in Boston? Huh? Never. Just cause Nick and I are together doesn’t give you any business to know what goes on in our lives. I know all these fans might want to know. But gosh if you just waited you could see if I was pregnant or not. If you just freakin’ wait you’ll find out everything you want to know. Your just so freakin’ impatient. Just leave us alone. Why is a Backstreet Boys life so much more important now when they simply cancel a few shows. Why don’t you go track down Britney Spears and see if she’s freakin’ poppin’?” (referring to Britney when she was pregnant with Sean.) “I’m sure she’s about to have her baby.” Just then Nick grabbed me and tried to calm me down.

“Baby calm down,” he said walking me away. “Let’s just go inside and watch the movie.” We got inside and stepped away from the crowd and I just began crying on Nick’s shoulder. “Its ok everything’s fine.”

“No its not Nick,” I cried. “I just made a idiot out of myself out there.”

“Its ok,” he said as he ran his hand up and down my back trying to comfort me. “It’s a very hard time for us your allowed a few outbursts every now and then. I would have done something like that if you hadn’t stepped in sooner or later.”

“I know how much you wanted to come to this premiere but can we just go home?” I asked wiping tears away.

“Yeah let’s go grab a cab,” he said as we walked out. “Let’s just tell the guys we’re going.”

“Ok,” I replied as we started out looking for the guys.

“Guys,” he said as he spotted them.

“Hey,” they said as they turned around.

“We’re gonna head out,” Nick started to say. “Sorry about what happened out there.”

“You shouldn’t be apologizing about something I did,” I told Nick. “I’m so sorry. Its just been so much lately and I couldn’t take it anymore. Hopefully it won’t ever happen again.”

“Its ok,” replied Brian. “We’ll see you both tomorrow.”

“See ya,” Nick said as we started out of the theater.

“How are we getting back?” I asked not realizing we didn’t have the limo.

“Taxi,” he told me.

******

 

Something hit me as we were sitting in the taxi and I leaned over and kissed Nick passionately. At first he was shocked but before they knew it they were making out in the backseat of the taxi.

“We’re at your hotel sir,” said the taxi driver as we approached the hotel and came to a stop. We stopped making out just as we drove into the driveway of the hotel.

“Thanks,” said Nick as he paid the man and we got out. Fans were all over the front of the hotel waiting for us as we walked towards the front.

“Baby,” I looked at Nick. “Do you have to?”

“No,” he answered as he looked over to the fans. “Sorry guys.” We walked inside without another word and headed up to our room.

Once inside our room and the door shut I pushed Nick up against the wall and started kissing him again. I don’t know what had taken over me but I just felt like it was something I had to do. I needed to relieve a bunch of my stress and thought this would be a way.

We made our way over to the bed and clothes went flying.

******

“Taylor Adams went crazy this weekend at the premiere for Good Night, and Good Luck staring George Clooney,” the man on the tv started to say. “A reporter for MTV started asking the Backstreet Boys some questions and when Nick answered and was asked another personal question she flip out. Lets role the video.” Just then video of me flipping out at the premiere was all over the tv. I started to cry at how stupid I was. I shouldn’t have done that.

Nick was in the other room when he heard me start to cry and came running in to see what was wrong.

“I’m all over the tv,” I told him as he pulled me close.

“Its ok,” he said. “it will blow over just give it some time and someone else to do something stupid. You aren’t a bad person so don’t worry about anything. We all know your true self. All that matters anyway is what I think and what I think is that I’m totally in love with you. Now and forever no matter how crazy you may get. I love you with all my heart.”

“I love you too,” I replied as we kissed. “It seems like a lot lately your having to come a clam me down. I’m so sorry.”

“Its ok,” he said. “I don’t care I just care that your ok and that you know how much I love you.”

I smiled as we kissed again and laid against his bare chest.

“When are we leaving?” I asked.

“In about twenty minutes,” he answered. “Tomorrow’s the last show for Europe and then we head back to the States and then we have a break until February.”

“Where are you going in February?” I asked.

“Australia,” he told me.

“Cool I’ve always wanted to go there,” I started. “Maybe we can go there for like our honeymoon or something like that.”

“Maybe,” he replied as he got up and started to get dressed. “Lets get ready to go cause you know how Kevin can be.”

“True,” I smiled as I got up and started to gather my stuff.

******

 

“You make me wanna lala in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a French maid where I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream
You make me wanna lala lalala lalala lalala lala lalala” I sang as Nick walked onto the bus after the final show for the European leg of the tour. I was dancing to the music as it ended and turned around and came face to face with Nick. He had the biggest smile on his face just as the next song from Ashlee Simpson’s CD played.

“I do?” he smiled.

“Oh yeah,” I answered with a smile on my face. “You make me wanna lala all the time.”

“Well you do too,” he said as he kissed me. “Guess what?”

“What?” I said.

“I got us an earlier flight so we could go home and relax until I have to go to the next show,” he told me.

“Great when does it leave?” I asked.

“At 2 a.m.,” he answered. “Can you be ready?”

“Yeah,” I replied. “Let’s go start getting everything ready.”

 

“Lala” ~ Ashlee Simpson

 

End Notes:
Hope you liked it. I'm starting to write the next chapter so hopefully it will be out sometime this week. Tell me what you think about this chapter please. Thanks to all my readers who read my stroy too. And to the people who review it thanks a bunch.
Australia Here We Come by True_Beauty

“You know we leave for Australia in a couple of days,” said Nick a few months later.

“Yeah,” I replied as we laid on the couch watching Grey’s Anatomy reruns when all of a sudden an idea came to mind. “You know what I was thinking we do?”

“What?” he asked.

“When we go to Australia lets get married,” I said boldly.

“What?” he asked unsure at what I had just said.

“Yeah let’s get married,” I repeated myself. “I can’t wait any longer. I know we leave in a couple of days but you’ve got a couple days off while we’re there so why don’t we just fly in our close family and get married. I can’t wait any longer.”

“But I don’t have a tux or a best man or anything,” he told me.

“We can get the tuxes and dresses when we get there and see if we can find a restaurant we can go to with the wedding party and then a simple cake,” I said.

“Let’s do it,” he smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. “I’ve never been this spontaneous in my life but let’s shock everyone.”

“Oh my gosh I love you,” I kissed him back. “I so can’t wait. I’m gonna start calling restaurants and trying to get one to close for us for a few hours for our reception.”

“Ok,” he replied. “Let’s finish watching Grey’s then you can do whatever you want.”

“Ok,” I said and curled up closer to him.

******

 

“Ok Nick who do you want to have come to Australia with us?” I said as I made the guest list.

“My siblings, maybe my dad,” he answered. “The guys of course.”

“Ok,” I replied. “I wanna invite Nicole and Melissa and their families. I also wanna invite my parents and my sister and her husband and Rascal Flatts and their families.”

“How many people is that?” he asked.

“I think around 28 to 30 people,” I answered. “We can just charter a private plan over there.”

“We’ll see what is the best way,” he told me as he put his arms around me while I sat at the computer.

“I was going to tell my parents and everyone else to pack their bags cause their going away for the weekend and to call in sick for a couple days,” I said. “I know its so quick but I want to get married now.”

“I know you do,” he replied. “Why don’t you make up an e-mail about taking a special trip to Australia and then we surprise them there.”

“That sounds wonderful,” I said as I kissed him. “I’ll get on it now.” I turned back around towards the computer and started to type up something on the computer.

“Hey,” I started to write. “Taylor and Nick here. As most of you know already we’re heading out for Australia in a couple days with the Backstreet Boys tour. We just wanted to invite you all to come along with us for a couple days since we have a couple days off before the start of the tour and all over there. We wanted to fly you all out there and spend a few relaxing days there. We want you to take a long weekend hopefully to come join us leaving Thursday from where ever you are in the States and then leaving Australia on Monday. Please I’d love for you to come. You’ll never regret coming I promise you. Please write back so I know how many tickets to buy and how many rooms to reserve and where your at.

Thanks a ton,

Taylor and Nick”

“How does this sound?” I asked Nick as he sat on the couch watching a movie. I reread him the letter to all our friends.

“It sounds great,” he answered. “We can send my family and friends that letter from my e-mail and your side from your e-mail.”

“Ok,” I said as I opened my e-mail and found my friends and family e-mail addresses. Once I was done with mine and got Nick’s e-mail info and sent the message to all his friends and family. I didn’t send it to the Backstreet Boys cause they were already gonna be on tour with us so it didn’t really matter.

******

 

“Hey sis would love to come,” replied my sister as I read my e-mail. “Tommy and I both got those days off from work so you can count on us being there. Can’t wait. We’re gonna be coming from Tampa with Mom and Dad if they go hopefully. Love ya.”

“Two down,” I said marking them off my mental check list for the wedding party. “Let’s see who’s next.” I hit the button to go to the next e-mail I received.

“Hey baby your father and I would love to come we’ll be coming from Tampa of course. Love you hope to hear from you soon. Call anytime.

Love,

Mom”

“Ok so my family will be there let’s see if I got anything back from anyone else. Of course as I check my e-mail the girls replied and of course wanted to come but had to bring the kids along which I replied and told them to bring them since Baylee was gonna be there already it would be fun. Rascal Flatts also replied. Thankfully they were on break from their U.S. tour and had said they would come. I was kinda scared that they would be the ones not able to make it but I was glad they were.

Nick on the other hand got e-mails back from everyone and they were spread all over the U.S. and had boyfriends/girlfriends they wanted to bring with them. I replied of course being nice and told them they could.

“Ok Nick their all coming,” I smiled as I laid down on the couch with him and watched the rest of “The Goonies” with him. “We’ll buy tickets in a few then go to the airport and overnight them to everyone.”

“Sounds good,” he said not taking his eyes off the movie.

******

 

“Ok so I need four tickets out of Tampa,” I started to list the different airports our family and friends were coming from. “We need three for Miami area airport, two for Toronto, twelve for Nashville, and four for LA.”

“Ok let’s get these tickets,” Nick said as he put his credit card down on the table so I could buy tickets for everyone.

“Thanks baby for doing this for me,” I said as I turned to him.

“Your welcome baby,” he smiled and kissed me. “I know this is what you want and how you want to get married so let’s do it.”

“Thanks,” I replied and kissed him again. As soon as I bought the tickets I printed out the information for all the tickets that had to be printed and got ready to take them to the airport to mail. “Let’s get these out tonight.”

“Ok,” he said as we got ready and left.

******

 

“Next,” yelled the lady from behind the counter at the post office.

“Hi I’d like to send these out,” I said as I placed down 12 envelopes. “I’d like to overnight these please.”

“Ok where are they going?” the lady asked.

“These two to Tampa,” I started to tell her. “This one to Miami, this one to Toronto, these three to Los Angelus, and the other five to Nashville.”

“Ok,” the lady replied as she rang me up and I paid. “Is that it?”

“Yeah,” I answered.

“Ok thanks have a great day,” the lady said as we took our receipt and left.

As we got in the car another idea hit me.

“Baby what do you think about it just being us and like my father and a pastor in our wedding so all we really have to do is get your tux and my dress?” I asked.

“I don’t know I always thought if I got married I’d have the guys and my brother in my wedding,” he answered.

“We can have another wedding later,” I told him. “We can have one for all our friends.”

“Sure if that’s what you want,” he replied.

“Are you sure cause you keep agreeing?” I asked.

“Yes baby,” he answered.

“Thanks,” I replied as I kissed him and we took off home. “Baby I’m gonna go out for a few shopping when we get home so you can do whatever you want for a few hours.”

“You know what?” he started. “Since your going shopping I’m gonna go looking at tuxes since I’ll just need one and I can take it with me on the plane.”

“Sounds good,” I said. “I know how you hate going in all those girly shops so I was just gonna go by myself.”

“I don’t mind going in those places with you,” he told me. “Especially if its Victoria Secret’s.”

“Well I’m just gonna go on my own cause I’ve gotta pick up some things for the tour,” I told him as we got close to home.

“Oh really,” he smiled. “For me?”

“Maybe,” I laughed.

******

 

“Hi may I help you?” asked the lady at the bridal shop as I walked in.

“Hi,” I started. “I’m looking for a dress. I’m getting married in a couple days in Australia and need a dress I can take over there with me. I leave tomorrow.”

“Ok let’s see what we can do,” she replied. “What type of dress are you looking for and what size?”

“Nothing to big,” I answered. “Something simple but elegant. I‘m a size 3.”

“Ok how about this one?” she held up a dress.

“That’s pretty,” I said as I looked at it. “Let’s pick a couple and then take them to try on.”

“Ok,” she replied as we looked for another one. “How about this?”

“Great,” I said as we looked at about five different dresses before I tried them on and fell in love with one of them.

“I’ll take this one,” I said as I got back into my regular clothes. “My fiancé, Nick, will love this dress when I get to Australia for the wedding.”

“You looked beautiful in it,” she told me as I paid for the dress.

“Thanks,” I replied. “I’ve got to get it home without Nick seeing it.”

“Good luck with that,” she said as I left with the dress in my hands.

I walked down the sidewalk to my truck and put my dress in the passenger seat and then got in the driver seat and drove towards DSW to buy the perfect shoes.

As soon as I got there I walked in and went straight towards my size shoe and looked for something simple but nice and would match my dress.

I tried on what seemed like a million shoes until I found the perfect shoe. It went just perfectly with my dress. I bought the shoes and then decided to head over to the mall for one last stop before I headed home.

My one and only stop was at Victoria Secret’s and I picked up some things for our honeymoon/tour we were gonna be on. Nick was gonna love our wedding night so much. Its gonna be the best night of both of our lives.

Finally at almost 7 that night I got home and as I did I could smell Nick cooking in the kitchen.

“Oh my gosh it smells amazing in here what are you cooking?” I asked as I came up behind him and kissed him on the back of the neck.

“Its just spaghetti,” he replied and turned around and kissed me on the lips. “You were out so long what’d you buy?”

“Can’t tell you,” I smiled. “You’ll just have to wait a couple of days and see. Did you buy a tux?”

“Yeah and I got shoes while I was there too,” he answered as he turned back towards the spaghetti.

“Cool,” I replied. “I’ll be right back I’ve got to get a few things from my truck I’ll be right back.” I walked out of the kitchen and went into my truck and got the things I had bought and took them into my walk-in closet and put them in the back. Nick and I each had our own closets due to the fact that I had way to many clothes and he had way to many shoes. “Ok I’m back.”

“Great dinners ready,” he said as he placed a plate of spaghetti in front of my seat at the dinning table.

“Looks yummy,” I said as I sat down and started eating it.

******

 

“Ok so we get there a day before the other guest and then when they get there the wedding is the next day,” I said as I got my bags together for the tour. We were only gonna be gone a little over a month and a half. “I’m almost ready are you?”

“Yeah I’m ready I’ve got my stuff ready to go,” he answered. “I’m gonna go call a cab so we can get to the airport early so we don’t have to rush.”

“Ok,” I replied as I walked into the bathroom to get some stuff. “Hairbrush, blow dryer, toothbrush, tooth paste.” I kept saying things as I grabbed them and checking them off my list of things I needed for the tour.

Once I got everything I walked back into the bedroom and double checked I had all the clothes I needed. I had packed a special bag for all the wedding stuff except my dress which was still in the white bag they put it when I bought it.

“The cab will be here in twenty minutes,” Nick said as he walked into the room. “I’m gonna take my stuff down there so it will be faster to get out of here.”

“Ok I’ll be down in a few with mine,” I told him. I was going to bring my dress down when the cab driver arrived.

Before we knew it the cab arrived and we were on our way to the airport. Once there we checked in our bags and headed to get something to eat before hitting the flight.

******

 

18 hours later we landed in Sydney, Australia. After we got our luggage and got through all the fans we made it to the awaiting limo that was taking us to our hotel. The whole ride to the hotel we didn’t say a word I just laid my head against his chest and relaxed.

“We’re here,” said the driver as he got out and walked over to the door and opened it. As we got out there were fans everywhere.

“Nick you go over to the fans I’ll get our stuff,” I told him.

“No I’ll get it,” he replied.

“No,” I insisted. “You go sign autographs and take pictures I can handle it trust me. I can grab a cart and load it then you can push it in.”

“Ok if your sure,” he said.

“I am,” I replied as I gave him a kiss and turned towards the lobby to grab a cart. I grabbed the first one I could find and walked back outside and loaded our stuff onto it. I hung my dress that was in the bag off the top of the cart so it wouldn’t get ruined. “Nick you ready?”

“Yeah,” he turned around and yelled as he signed one last autograph. “Sorry guys but I gotta get checked in.”

“Aww,” come over the crowd of girls standing there.

“Sorry but I gotta follow my girl,” he smiled as he took the cart and we went inside.

“Hi may I help you?” the man at the front desk asked.

“Hi we’re here to check in,” I said as we checked in under one of Nick’s many alias’s.

“Ok your room is on the 20th floor,” he started to tell us. “Your suite number 2010.”

“Ok thanks,” Nick said as he took the keys and we headed up to the suite.

 

 

 

Dresses Taylor tried on. THe one she picked isn't here you'll see it at the wedding.

1. http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=3354&prodgroup=127

2. http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=3342&prodgroup=127

3. http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=64&showAll=1&style=S754

4. http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=64&showAll=1&style=A3090

End Notes:
Hope you liked it. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought. Thanks.
Surprise! by True_Beauty

“YAY!” I squealed as I saw my friends and family walk into the lobby of the hotel we were staying in. “You all made it.”

“Hey!” yelled my mom as we hugged.

“How was your flight?” I asked as I finished hugging everyone.

“Great,” my mom answered. “Where’s Nick?”

“He’s with the guys doing something,” I responded. “He said he would be here around 4 or so.”

“Good cause I can’t wait to see him again,” she said as we started walking towards the elevator.

“Let me show ya’ll to your room,” I said as I pressed the button for the 19th floor.

“This is gonna be a great weekend,” Jessica said as the elevator opened and we stepped out onto the 19th floor.

“Ok so your rooms are right next to each other and then the guys and mine’s is on the 20th floor if you need us,” I told everyone as we walked towards their rooms. “Ok 1902 is Mom and Dad your room. 1903 right across the hall is Jessica and Tommy’s.” I started to hand them their keys as we came upon their rooms. “Melissa, Jake, and Brad your room is 1904. Nicole, Andy, and Amy yours is there 1905. Ok so before all of you go to your rooms and I go down to find some of my other friends who are coming I just wanted to tell you that we’re meeting at 6 for dinner in the restaurant downstairs.”

“Ok,” they all replied as I said bye and headed back downstairs.

About twenty minutes later I heard a few screams and looked outside. As I did I saw a familiar face. I stepped outside and walked over near him.

“Hey stranger,” I said as he was signing some autographs.

He turned as he heard me and smiled, “Taylor oh my gosh you look amazing.”

“Thanks,” I replied as we hugged. “So do you. Tara and the kids keeping you busy.”

“Oh yea and the tour too,” Jay laughed “So how have you been?”

“Good,” I answered as he took another picture. “We just got in last night from Nashville. The guys are out right now but they should be back soon.”

“Cool,” he replied. “Well do we need to check-in?”

“No I’ve got you already set,” I answered. “I’ll take you guys to your rooms just meet in the lobby.”

“Ok Tara is somewhere with the other girls if you can find her,” he told me as I walked off to find her somewhere in the front of the hotel.

“Tara,” I smiled. “Allison, Tiffany. Hey ya’ll”

“Hey,” they all replied as we each hugged.

“Oh my gosh how are you?” Allison asked.

“Great,” I answered. “How are ya‘ll?”

“Great,” they replied.

“So thanks for this trip I’m glad to be somewhere other than a tour bus,” said Tara as I helped them bring their stuff into the hotel.

“Oh we’re gonna have a great time,” I told them. “I’ve got us all tickets to see the guys on their first night here and we’ve got the whole day planned for tomorrow. We’re meeting for dinner at 6 if you wanna join us.”

“That sounds great,” Tiffany said as we made our inside and I said hi to the other guys.

“Let’s go your all are on the 19th floor with my family and other friends,” I told them as we got on the elevator. “I’m on the 20th floor with Nick and the guys if you need me. Oh and like I told the girls we’re meeting at 6 for dinner. Its gonna be down in the restaurant downstairs.”

“Great,” replied Gary as the doors opened.

******

 

“Hey baby I’m back,” yelled Nick as he walked into the suite.

“Great,” I replied as I walked out of the bedroom. “I’ve got my bags pack for tonight.”

“Cool I told the guys about our plan and A.J. said he’d come over so you can stay in his room,” he said.

“Ok so after dinner we’ll part ways until the wedding,” I smiled. “I so excited. Tomorrow I wake up as Taylor Adams and go to bed as Taylor Carter.”

“I love the sound of that,” he smiled as we kissed. “I think I’m one lucky man to have you.”

“Well I think I’m one lucky woman to have you,” I replied as I looked down at my watch. “Its almost 6 and we need to be downstairs by then so hurry up and get ready. Its nothing fancy so just throw on some jeans and a shirt and lets go.”

“Ok be right out,” he said as he walked into the bedroom and I walked into the closet and grabbed my wedding dress that was hanging in there.

“Nick I’m gonna run down the hall be right back,” I yelled.

“Ok,” he yelled back as I opened the door and walked down the hall.

I stopped a couple suites down at A.J.’s room and knocked on the door.

“One second,” I heard A.J. yell as he opened the door. “Hey Taylor what’s up?”

“Nick told me about you letting me use your suite tonight,” I replied.

“Oh yeah,” he said.

“Yeah well I came by to drop off my stuff so I don’t have to go back to my room tonight,” I started. “And I brought my dress so that Nick won’t go looking for it while I’m not there. I want him to see it tomorrow for the first time at the wedding.”

“Well come on it I was just about to put on my shoes for dinner tonight,” he said as I walked in and shut the door behind me.

“Oh,” I replied. “Nick’s getting ready too. All our family and friends are here so we’re gonna have a big party tonight.”

“How many are here?” he asked.

“About 30 of us,” I answered. “And then we’ve got to do it all again tomorrow at the reception over at some other restaurant.”

“Wow that’s a lot of people,” he said.

“Your telling me,” I replied. “There could have been more but we wanted to keep it small and this is the smallest I could get it. I just had to have my closest friends and family here. So did Nick.”

“Who’s all here on Nick’s side?” he asked.

“His dad and his wife and all his siblings,” I answered.

“No friends?” he asked.

“Just ya’ll but that’s it,” I answered again. “I brought my parents and sister and her husband along with my two best friends and Rascal Flatts.”

“Cool,” he replied as he looked down at his watch. “Its 5 till 6 now we should get going.”

“Yeah we should,” I responded as I stuck my bags on the couch. “Can I put my dress in your closet?”

“Yeah sure its right over there,” he answered as I walked over and put it in the closet.

“Ok let’s go,” I said as I shut the door and opened the other one to the hallway. “Nick’s probably waiting back at my room.”

I walked back to our room and opened it up to see Nick at coming towards the door.

“Oh I was just about to go meet you over at A.J.’s to go downstairs,” Nick said.

“We go to talking about how many people are here and all sorry,” I apologized.

“Its ok,” he replied. “Its almost 6 we better get down there.”

“Yeah just let me grab my purse,” I said as I grabbed my purse and we walked out of the room. “There’s like 30 of us here so I made a reservation for 30 at 6 hope you don’t mind.”

“That’s great so we can get seated quicker,” he responded as we got onto the elevator. “Everyone is gonna meet us down in the lobby?”

“Yeah,” I answered. “So A.J. what’s new?”

“Nothing really,” A.J. replied. “Anything new with you beside the wedding?”

“Not really,” I answered. “I’ve been doing better lately thanks to Nick.” I placed my arms around Nick as I said that.

“I’ve just been helping you realize some things that’s all,” he said as he placed his arms around me and the elevator opened on the lobby floor.

“Well that’s great,” A.J. said as we got off the elevator and saw everyone starting to gather in the lobby.

“Aaron,” I smiled as he turned around and I released my grip from Nick.

“Taylor,” Aaron started. “Hey.”

“Hey how are you?” I asked.

“Babe I’m gonna go talk to the guys,” Nick cut in.

“Ok,” I replied as I turned my attention back to Aaron.

“I’ve been great,” Aaron answered. “You look great how have you been?”

“I’m doing good,” I replied. “Everyday I’m getting a little bit better.”

“Well that’s good,” Aaron said. “So I heard your families here. I haven’t seen your sister in forever where is she?”

“Uh,” I started as I looked around. “Oh there she is just now getting off the elevator. Jess!”

“Hey,” Jess said as she walked up to me and Aaron.

“Jess you remember Aaron right?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she answered as she looked at Aaron. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been good,” Aaron answered as he gave her a hug. “How have you been?”

“I don’t know if Taylor or Nick told your but I got married last year,” she replied. “This is Tommy my husband.”

“Oh congratulations,” Aaron said. “I knew Nick said something about him and Taylor heading to Tampa for something but I didn’t know it was your wedding.”

“Yeah,” she replied as she turned towards Tommy. “Tommy this is Aaron, Nick’s younger brother.”

“Nice to meet you,” Aaron said as he stuck out his hand.

“Nice to meet you too,” Tommy said as he shook Aaron’s hand.

“Well while you guys talk I’m gonna go see about reservations,” I said interrupting them.

“Ok,” she responded as I walked away.

“Hi I’ve got reservations for 30,” I said to the hostess.

“What’s the name of the reservation under?” the hostess asked.

“Nick Carter,” I answered. I had put it under his name earlier so we could get better service for such a big group.

“Ok let me see if your tables are ready and I’ll be right back,” the hostess replied as she walked away.

A few moments later she returned, “your tables are ready. Is your party all here?”

“Yes,” I answered. “Let me get them.”

“Ok,” the hostess replied as I turned to get everyone.

******

 

“Oh my gosh I so remember that,” I laughed later that night while we were waiting for our dinner to be served. “Remember that time when Melissa talked Aaron into dressing up like a girl for Halloween? That was one of the funniest Halloweens of my childhood.”

“I think I still have pictures of that somewhere,” my mom said as we laughed.

“I still have the picture from our middle school dance with you and that boy James Kelly,” Melissa said as she looked at me. “Remember him?”

“Oh my gosh who can’t forget him,” I laughed. “I felt so bad for him and he just got the nerve to ask me to dance so I couldn’t turn him down.”

“What was so wrong with him?” asked Howie.

“Let’s just say this,” I started. “He was very shy and smiled a little.”

“Ok that says it all,” he replied.

“See,” I chuckled.

“I felt so bad for you for like 2 seconds,” Melissa joked.

“Thanks,” I smirked. “At least I wasn’t the one to go to homecoming junior year with Steve Fenny.”

“Don’t remind me,” she said as she tried to shake him out of her head.

“What was so wrong with him?” asked Nick.

“Most popular guy in high school,” I started to answer. “Cute guy and all but not very smart. He came to homecoming wearing the ugliest thing ever. It was so like 70’s hippy type thing. So bright and ugly. Then when he got on the floor the expression ‘white guys can’t dance’ so applied right there and then.”

“I was so embarrassed I didn’t dance unless it was with someone else,” she said.

“Who’d you go to homecoming with that year?” Nick asked me.

“Joey Shelton,” I answered.

“What?” he shouted as I said the guys name.

“Yeah,” I replied. “ I know you hated him but he did change once we hit high school trust me.”

“That guy was a jerk I hated him,” he said.

“Hey wasn’t like you were there,” said Melissa.

“I know but still Joey,” he replied.

“I know I know,” I sighed. “like Melissa said you weren’t there and the past is in the past no changing it now.”

“True,” he said as our dinner arrived.

******

 

“Anyone want any dessert?” asked the waitress as we all shook our heads no. “Ok. I’ll bring out the checks then. Who’s on what check?”

“I’ve got it all,” I answered.

“You sure?” asked Kevin.

“Yeah I’m sure,” I replied. “This is basically a thank you meal to everyone for helping me through my heard times and being there for us both.”

“Thanks for the dinner then,” A.J. said

“Your welcome,” I said as they brought me the check. “Thanks, here you go.” I handed the waitress my card.

“So tomorrow we’ve got a formal lunch to go to with everyone starting at 11 so dress nice,” Nick announced to everyone. “We told you to bring something nice for a formal lunch so just reminding you that its tomorrow.”

“We have limos taking us so they know where to go,” I added. “Just be ready by 10:15 and be in the lobby by 10:30 so we can be there on time.”

“So who’s the luncheon for?” asked Nicole.

“For the group,” Nick lied. “We wanted to have a nice kick off luncheon before the big show tomorrow night.”

“Cool,” she replied.

The waitress soon brought back the check for me to sign and then we were on our way back to our rooms.

“Well I’m headed to bed cause I know tomorrow will come before I know it,” I said as I yawned. “I’ll see you all tomorrow.” I walked over to A.J. right before I was about to leave. “Hey can I have your key so I can just go in and get some sleep if I can?”

“Sure,” A.J. answered as he pulled out his room key and handed it over.

“Thanks,” I said as I gave him a hug. “You’re the best thanks for doing this.”

“Anything for someone who keeps Nick sane,” he joked.

“Someone’s gotta do the dirrty job,” I laughed. “See you tomorrow.”

“See ya,” he replied as I walked away over to Nick.

“So I’m gonna go to A.J.’s room,” I whispered in Nick’s ear.

“I’ll go with you,” Nick whispered back.

“Hey guys we’re heading to bed since tomorrows a big day,” I said as we said our goodnights and headed up the elevator.

“I wish you could stay the night but I can’t see you unfortunately until the wedding,” he said as he kissed me on the way up the elevator.

“I wish I didn’t have to stay in A.J.’s room either but we both know its tradition,” I replied as the doors opened.

“I’ll walk you to your room.” he told me as we walked down to A.J.’s suite.

We walked in silence just looking down at the floor beneath our feet. As we stopped in front of A.J.’s room I looked up into his eyes.

“I’m gonna miss waking up to you tomorrow,” I said sadly.

“Don’t be sad just think about this tomorrow night we’ll be going to bed as Mr. and Mrs. Nick Carter,” he reminded me. “So think it as tomorrow is your last morning waking up a unmarried woman.”

“I can’t believe it we’re getting married,” I smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he replied as we kissed passionately.

About 2 minutes later while we were still in the hallway kissing we heard, “Excuse me but you aren’t suppose to see the bride until the wedding.”

We turned around to see A.J. standing there laughing at us.

“I’m going I promise,” I said as I gave Nick one more kiss. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” he replied as I opened the door and walked in.

I sighed to myself as I leaned against the door and said to myself, “I’m going to bed Taylor Adams tonight and tomorrow night I’m gonna be going to bed as Mrs. Nick Carter. Oh my gosh this is so much its unbelievable.”

******

After taking a long warm bath I decided to watch some TV as I fell asleep in A.J.’s bed that night. Nothing really stood out to me but ‘I Love Lucy’. I loved that show and watched it every chance I could. This was one of my favorite episodes. It was the one where Lucy and Ethel dressed up as aliens and went to the Empire State Building and scared everyone on the top of the building. They got put in the newspaper and everything. It was one of the funniest episodes I thought. But I didn’t finish watching it because I was more tired then I thought and before I knew it I was asleep half way through the show.

The next morning I woke up to the TV still on. ‘The Andy Griffin Show’ was on now. I was hardly paying attention as I woke up. Not 10 seconds later did I hear my cell phone start going off. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and it read 9:30 a.m. I couldn’t believe I had slept that late. I heard my phone ring again and got up to answer it.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hey,” replied my mom.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Well I just thought I’d call and see what you were gonna wear so I know how fancy to dress,” she started. “I brought a few different nice outfits.”

“Anything’s fine that you would wear to a formal event,” I told her.

“Ok,” she replied. “So I guess I’ll let you go so you can do whatever you need to do and I’ll see you in two hours then.”

“Yeah,” I said as we said our goodbyes and hung up. “Ok now how am I going to do my hair? Let’s call Leighanne she would know.” I flipped through my contacts until I came upon Brian’s number and pressed call.

After 4 rings I heard, “hello.”

“Hey Brian is Leighanne there?” I asked.

“Yeah one second,” he replied. “Here she is.”

“Thanks,” I said as he handed over the phone.

“Hello,” said Leighanne as she got on the phone.

“Hey are you busy?” I asked.

“Just about to give Baylee a bath why?” she asked.

“I just needed help getting ready but I’ll call one of the other girls,” I replied.

“Don’t bother I can help you,” she started. “I’ll just have Brian give him a bath. I’ll be right there.”

“Thanks,” I said as we hung up.

About five minutes later there was a knock at the door. Leighanne was on the other side as I opened the door.

“Thank God you’re here,” I sighed as she walked in and I locked the door behind us. “Ok now I get married in like an hour and a half so I need help.”

“Ok first you look ten times prettier with your hair down so do it down with maybe a couple of curls,” she suggested.

“Ok I’ll heat up the curler,” I said as I walked into the bedroom to get my curling iron out of my overnight bag. After I got it I went into the bathroom and heated it up. “Ok so while its heating I was thinking maybe we could do my make-up.”

“Ok,” she replied. “Let’s do something light and natural since your already beautiful.”

“Ok,” I agreed as we got my make-up out and started picking colors for me to wear.

******

“I’ll meet the limo out back in five minutes,” I said as Leigh came into A.J.’s room to check on me.

“I’ll tell everyone to go ahead and get in the limos and you’ll meet us there,” Leigh said. “Howie said that Nick already went to the church out the back door without anyone knowing.”

“Great,” I smiled. “Have my parents stay back and send everyone else ahead and I’ll meet them in the limo in the back.”

“Ok I’ll tell them that,” she said as she headed out.

Once she was gone I walked over to the full length mirror and looked once more at my beautiful white strapless dress I was wearing.

Five minutes later I was at the back door waiting for one of the Backstreet Boys bodyguards to tell me that I was all clear to get into the limo.

“Oh my gosh!” my mom screamed as she saw me get inside the limo.

“Surprise,” I smiled. “I’m getting married.”

“My baby,” she cried. “I can’t believe you kept this from me.”

“We wanted to surprise you all,” I replied. “No one except a few people know about the wedding. I just thought of this a few weeks ago when we e-mailed you guys.”

“You sure did surprise us all,” my dad said.

“Job completed for surprise part then,” I laughed. “Let’s get to the church so I can get married. I’ve got a man waiting for me.”

“I still can’t get over the shock,” my mom said as we started off for the church.

******

 

Twenty minutes later I was at the church getting ready to walk down the isle. Nick was already at the altar from what I heard and the doors were about to open up. I took a deep breath as I held onto my dad’s arm and breathed a sigh of relief just knowing that I was just about to marry the man of my dreams.

Just then I heard the music start up and they put my dad and I into place. Two seconds later the doors opened and I came face to face with a small group of friends and family. I glanced once around and then found Nick’s eyes and didn’t look anywhere else as I started down the isle.

 

 

End Notes:
Hoped you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thinked. Thanks.
What A Crazy Wedding Day! by True_Beauty

“Who gives this woman away?” asked the pastor.

“Her mother and I do,” my dad said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek. “Take good care of her Nick.”

“I will sir,” Nick said as I put my hands into his and we turned towards the pastor.

“Do you Nickolas Gene Carter take Taylor Alison Adams to be lawful wedded wife,” the pastor started. “To have and to hold, through sickness and health to death do you part?”

“I do,” Nick replied with a smiled.

“And do you Taylor Alison Adams take Nickolas Gene Carter to be lawful wedded husband,” the pastor started to ask me. “To have and to hold, through sickness and health to death do you part?”

“I do,” I answered.

“May I please have the rings?” asked the pastor as Nick took them both out of his tux pocket. “Thank you. Ok please repeat after me Nick. With this ring I thee wed.”

“With this ring I thee wed,” repeated Nick as he slipped my ringer onto my finger.

“Now Taylor repeat after me,” the pastor turned towards me. “With this ring I thee wed.”

“With this ring I thee wed,” I repeated as I slipped Nick’s ring onto his finger.

“With the power invested in me and the country of Australia I now pronounce you husband and wife,” said the pastor. “You may now kiss the bride.”

Nick took me into his arms and we kissed passionately for the first time and husband and wife.

“You look amazing,” Nick whispered into my ear as we turned to leave the church.

“Thanks,” I whispered back.

We smiled all the way down the isle and thanked everyone as we walked by.

When we got to the back Nick asked, “are we going out the front or the back?”

“I don’t know,” I answered. “I think the limo’s out front, but paparazzi probably followed.”

“True,” he replied. “Maybe we can get someone to tell the driver to go to the back door where no one is.”

“I’ll do that,” I told him as I turned around and looked for the first person I could find. “Brian. Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure,” he responded.

“Can you go out front and tell the driver to go to the back door?” I asked. “I forgot to tell him earlier.”

‘Sure,” Brian answered as he walked out the front of the church and found the driver. As he got closer he saw some paparazzi outside waiting for them. “Sure can you please pull around to the back door?”

“Sure,” the driver replied as Brian walked back inside.

“He’s on his way,” he told me. “there were a few reporters out there waiting for us but nothing much.”

“Oh,” I replied as I turned back to Nick. “You ready to go?”

“Sure baby,” Nick said as he kissed me. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I smiled as we kissed again. “Let’s get going before anyone else gets in the back.”

We held each other close as we walked towards the back to get into the limo. As we got to the door everyone said bye and then we got into the limo hopefully without anyone seeing us.

Everyone else got into the limos that were still waiting outside in front of the church. They all soon were heading off to the restaurant they had picked out.

******

 

“I love you,” I said as we sat in the limo.

“I love you too,” he replied as we kissed.

“I can’t believe I’m Mrs. Nick Carter now,” I smiled.

“I love it,” he smiled back as he kissed me.

“I do too,” I replied as the limo came to a stop and the door opened. “We must be here.”

“We must,” he said as our door opened as Nick got out first then took my hand and helped me out. As we got out to our surprise we were at the front of the restaurant and a few paparazzi.

“How did they find us?” I whispered into Nick’s ear as we walked inside.

“They must have followed someone to the church and then stayed outside there,” he answered. “Let’s just forget about it.”

“I’m gonna go use the bathroom real quick,” I said as I walked towards the bathroom sign.

About five minutes later I came back out to see Nick waiting for me next to the bathroom.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey,” he replied. “Just thought I’d walk in with you to the group.”

“Thanks,” I smiled. “Ready?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” he responded as we walked towards our friends and family who were in the back of the restaurant.

Everyone started screaming and shouting when we came into view.

I couldn’t help but smile as I heard them and people started walking up to us congratulating us.

“You really kept this a secret,” said my mom as I gave her a hug.

“We wanted to surprise everyone,” I replied. “The only people that knew were some of the people on the tour cause we needed their help.”

“Well I’m so happy for you,” she said as she gave me another hug.

“Thanks mom,” I smiled. “Well I’m gonna see what Nick’s doing and I think we’re gonna order dinner.”

“Ok,” she said as I walked back over to Nick.

“Baby you ready to order?” I asked as he was talking to his brother.

“Sure,” he answered. “I’ll talk to you later.”

“Ok,” Aaron replied. “Hey Taylor welcome to the family.”

“Thanks,” I said as I gave him a hug. “I’m gonna go order some food now cause I’m starving.”

We laughed as I walked back over to my seat next to Nick and started to look at the menu.

“You know what looks good is the lobster and shrimp,” I said as I looked at Nick.

“That does sound good,” he replied. “The steak sounds good too.”

“It does,” I said. “Maybe I should get the lobster and shrimp and you get the steak and we can split it.”

“Sounds good,” he replied.

Soon the waitresses and waiters went around taking everyone’s orders.

“Ok so while we’re waiting for food I’d like to my gift to my bride,” Nick said as he stood up. “Let me go get it I’ll be right back.” He stepped into the back to get a stool and his guitar. As he walked back in with the two things in his hands he said, “I wrote a song for Taylor. This is my gift to her.”

He got all setup and started to play, “Feels so good, when you love me like you should
I'd stay forever here with you, if I knew that I could
I know inside, got my heart open wide
I want them all to see you and me, we're together side by side
crazy, you made me over you, girl it's true

love to love the way that you love me
you're such a part of me I feel, I can see that it's real to me
and whatever it might be, as long as you love me
I'll still be in love, love to love

can't get enough, you're all I'm think of
you've been on my mind all the time, baby girl ya give me love
please don't change and subject me to such pain
couldn't do what I do if I live without you, I would never be the same
crazy, you made me over you, girl it's true cuz I

love to love the way that you love me
you're such a part of me I feel, I can see that it's real to me
and whatever it might be, as long as you love me
I'll still be in love, love to love the love

baby, there's one thing you should know
you had me when you said hello
no, I'll never let you go, No...No.”

By the time he had finished I was in tears. I loved the song.

“Thanks,” I said through tears as I walked over to him and gave him a passionate kiss. “I loved it.”

“I love you,” he replied.

“I love you too,” I said as we kissed again. “I got something for you later.”

“Oh really,” he smiled. “I can’t wait.”

“After the show,” I said as I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Can’t wait,” he smiled as he kissed me a third time.

“Ok sorry to interrupt but I know there isn’t any music here so I thought we’d sing a song for your first dance together,” Jay spoke up.

“That sounds like a great idea don’t you think baby?” I asked looking at Nick.

“Sounds great,” Nick answered as he stood up.

“Can we borrow your guitar?” asked Joe Don.

“Sure,” Nick replied as he handed it over.

“Thanks,” Joe Don said as he walked over to the other two guys in Rascal Flatts and started to whisper.

A few moments later Joe Don started strumming the guitar in his hands.

“Sitting here with you,” Gary started to sing. As he did Nick took me into his arms and we danced in the small space we had between the tables. “You ask me why my tongue is tied
I've tried to make some since of all these things i feel inside
I've been searching for the perfect words to say
They've been said a thousand times
But they mean more today

'cause I’m head over heels for you
And all of the things you do
The heavens and earth have moved
I'm falling head over heels for you

So baby there it is I’ve let it go and now you know
It's funny how a feeling starts so small and starts to grow
I had every line rehearsed I’d say to you today
Then you looked into my eyes and they just slipped away

'cause I’m head over heels for you
And all of the things you do
The heavens and earth have moved
I'm falling, head over heels for you

Head over heels heart over mind you've got me body and soul
I've never dreamed in a million years I’d lose complete control

I'm head over heels for you
And all of the things you do
The heavens and earth have moved
I'm falling head over heels for you
Head over heels for you
I'm falling head over heels for you
Oooo ohh I’m falling
Mmmm I’m falling.”

Nick and I finished dancing and turned towards Joe Don, Gary, and Jay and clapped.

“Thanks that was beautiful,” I told them as I gave each of them a hug and kiss on the cheek. “That’s one of my favorite songs on that album.”

“Thanks,” they replied.

“I’ve got a gift for you guys,” Leighanne started as she walked into the other room. “Since we’re giving gifts I thought I’d give you one from Brian, Baylee, and me.” She handed over a big heavy rectangular box. “Open it.”

We started to open it and as we did we saw it was a picture of Nick and I goofing off after a sound check during the tour.

“Oh my gosh I love it,” I smiled as I gave her a hug.

“When did you take this?” asked Nick.

“Back at one of the stops in the U.S.,” she answered.

“Thanks,” I said as I put it to the side. “This is going in our place in Nashville. Probably in our living room.”

Just as I was giving a hug to Brian and saying thanks our food arrived.

******

 

“What now?” I asked Nick as we were back in the limo.

“Well we have to be at the venue in an hour and a half for sound check,” Nick answered. “We’re headed for the hotel right now to change so you don’t have to wear your dress to the show.”

“What if I wanted to,” I replied.

“You’d probably be the first to wear a wedding dress to our show but you’d be hot,” he smirked.

“How far is the venue?” I asked as we got to the hotel’s back door.

“I don’t know but we’ve got to leave in an hour,” he answered as we got out and went in through the back door.

“I’d love to spend that hour with you in our room,” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“I can arrange it,” he said as we got to our floor and got off the elevator. As we got to our room Nick picked me up into his arms and opened the door to our suite and walked in.

We started to kiss as he put me down on top of the bed. Before we knew it we had our clothes all over the room.

******

 

As we laid there next to each other in our bed asleep Nick’s phone started to ring.

“Hello,” said as sleepy Nick.

“Dude where are you?” asked Howie on the other line.

“Oh my gosh what time is it?” he asked as soon as he realized who it was on the other line.

“3:05,” Howie answered. “We’re suppose to be at the venue in 25 minutes hurry up and get down here.”

“I’ll be right down,” he replied as he hung up and jumped out of bed.

“Baby why are you up?” I asked half asleep.

“I’ve gotta get to the venue we’ve got a sound check soon,” he answered. “You coming?”

“Yeah let me get dressed,” I replied as I got up and threw on some clothes.

As we got into the elevator ten minutes later Nick looked over at me and said, “Love the jacket.”

“Thanks,” I smiled knowing that the back of my jacket said ‘Mrs. Carter’ “I got it made while I was out shopping a few weeks ago. Thought you’d like it.”

“I love it,” he smiled as the doors opened and we walked out to meet up with the guys.

“There you two are,” said Kevin as we came closer.

“Sorry we fell asleep,” Nick responded as we started to walk out to three awaiting vans to take us to the venue.

Fans were all over the front entrance of the hotel screaming the guys names.

“Sorry we’ve got to get to a sound check we’re running late,” Kevin apologized as we walked by. “We’ll be back later I promise.”

I got into the van with Nick, Leighanne, Brian, Baylee, A.J., Howie, Leigh, Kevin, Kristin, and two bodyguards while the rest went in the other two vans.

“You should be glad the sound check isn’t until 4,” Kevin said looking at me and Nick.

“So then we’re good on time,” Nick said as we took off for the venue.

I laid my head onto Nick’s shoulder as I tried to get some more sleep before we got to the venue. But with my luck we got there faster then I thought. We piled out of the van and went into the venue.

“Ok baby I’m gonna go get ready I’ll be right back just hang out with the girls,” Nick said as he and the other guys went to get ready.

“Ok,” I replied as I went over to my family. “Hey guys.”

“Hey,” they all said as we started to talk about random things.

******

 

“Five till sound check guys,” someone yelled into the dressing room.

“Ok we better get out there,” said Brian as everyone got up and started walking towards the door.

Nick and I were the last out the room as we held each other tight.

“So we’re leaving tomorrow night for the next show right?” I asked as we kept walking.

“Yeah,” Nick started to answer. “Our family leaves the following day to go back home.”

“Cool,” I replied as we made our way to the stage. “Have a good time.” I told him as I gave him a kiss.

“Love you,” he said as he walked onto the stage.

“Love you too,” I responded as I stood off to the side of the stage.

“Ok you guys ready?” asked A.J. as they started their sound check.

The girls in the crowd all started to scream as ‘I Want It That Way’ started to play.

After they sang a few more songs they stopped to start to take some questions from the fans.

“Nick why was your brother in town?” asked one fan.

“I just brought my family down for the start of this leg of the tour,” Nick kinda lied.

“Is he here with you now?” asked another fan.

“He’s backstage somewhere with my sister’s,” he answered. “I’m just glad to have my family come to at least one show in this beautiful country.”

The questions soon turned to the other guys and then turned into taking pictures with the fans.

******

 

“I could go for a good glass of iced tea if I was in Nashville right now,” I said as we walked back towards the dressing room.

“Well we’re nowhere near Nashville right now,” Nick replied as he sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap.

“I know I miss Lucy,” I sighed as I fell back onto his chest.

“She’s fine probably right now,” he said. “She’s just at the doggie hotel until Melissa gets home.”

“Yeah I know,” I replied as everyone piled into the room. “When we get home I just wanna spend the whole time just me, you, and Lucy curled up together in the house all alone.”

“I love that idea,” he smiled as he gave me a kiss.

“Ok ok,” laughed Brian. “Kids in the room.”

“Hey sorry if they don’t see people kissing at home,” Nick shot back with a chuckle.

“So when’s the radio interview?” asked A.J. as he sat down next to Nick and me on the couch.

“In about fifteen minutes,” Kevin answered. “We’re suppose to meet them in the room down the hall.”

“You guys can just relax while we do the interview,” Howie told us. “We’re not gonna be that long I hope.”

“Yeah we better not cause we’ve got a show tonight,” laughed A.J. as he stood up. “I guess we have enough time to grab a drink and then head down the hall.”

“I guess,” Nick said as I got up and then he got up to get ready for the interview. “We’ll be back soon I promise.”

“Ok love you,” I replied as I kissed him.

“Love you too,” he responded as he turned to follow the guys out the door and down the hall.

I sat back down and curled up on the couch as we all started to relax.

“So what do you think about being married?” asked Jessica as she took the spot next to me.

“So far no complaints,” I answered. “What do you think of it?”

“Loving it,” she smiled as she looked over at Tommy. “Tommy over here is the best man ever.”

“I’d have to disagree,” I joked. “My man is.”

“Oh you wanna start that,” Leighanne said. “My man is way better than any man out there.”

“Oh ok,” I replied as we all laughed.

“Seems like we all have our perfect match then,” Jessica said as everyone took seats around the room.

“Man I can’t believe there’s all these people here,” I noticed as I looked around. “Thanks everyone for coming.”

“Your welcome,” they all replied.

“We wouldn’t have missed it for the world,” said Melissa as she held Brad in her lap. “Oh hey I just remembered are you gonna be home April 15th?”

“Should be why?” I asked.

“Well you remember Kim and Max from school?” Melissa started to answer as I nodded. “Well there throwing a huge party for Sam before he goes off to the Navy and they invited us both. I told them you were away on vacation when they asked where you were. They said they had tried to get a hold of you but no answer.”

“Oh yeah I’d love to try and go,” I replied. “Maybe Nick will be home too and we can go together. It’d be great to see some of our old college friends even if its only been like 2 years since then.”

“Good cause I already told them you’d both be there,” she said with a smile on her face.

******

 

As Kevin, Howie, Brian, A.J., and Nick walked into the room down the hall to start their interview they were greeted by young man and an older man.

“Hi thank for doing this I’m Jason,” said the older man as he shook each of the guys hands. “This is Matt my co-radio dude we like to call him.”

“Hi,” Matt said as he shook each of there hands too.

They all sat down and got comfortable for the interview to start.

“Ok so we’re here with the Backstreet Boys backstage,” Jason started to say as he turned on the recorder in front of him. “So how’s the tour going so far this tour?”

“Its great,” answered Howie. “Its great to be back together and touring again. We’re all in new places in our lives and feel great about it.”

“So what’s different with all of you?” asked Matt.

“Well I’m a father now and so far am the only one,” Brian spoke up. “Its so different now coming on tour and taking my wife and son with me. I love it personally.”

“I’ve been working on my sobriety and just focusing on myself lately,” answered A.J. as everyone else said something.

“So Nick you’ve probably been asked this a thousand times since it happened but what was going through your head when your girlfriend went crazy on the reporter?” asked Jason.

“You know the only thing going on in my head at that moment was just thinking how rude the guy was and how much I was trying to hold back from maybe saying something I shouldn’t have,” Nick started to answer. “I just let her do what she had to do to let some steam out. We had just gone through something so personal and for a reporter to ask something about it was just rude.”

“So you wouldn’t take any of it back or redo it if you could?” asked Matt.

“Never,” he replied sternly. “Sorry to say it but he had it coming to him. If it wasn’t from me then it would have been from her.”

“From what I hear she was the former manager of Rascal Flatts,” started Matt. “Have you met them?”

“Oh yeah we’ve all met them,” he answered. “Their some of the nicest people in the industry. Their actually here right now.”

“Really?” asked Matt.

“Yeah their with Taylor right now just hanging out and relaxing from their tour,” Nick replied.

“Would you ever do a collaboration with them?” asked Matt.

“We’ve never thought of it,” answered Brian. “Seems like something that might be a cool idea. I mean they are a great group and are on top of everything in the country spectrum.”

They asked a few more questions and then got a few pictures out of them and then they were off to get ready for the concert and to relax until 7 that night.

******

 

“Australia!” yelled A.J. as they ended their second song of the night. “What’s up?” The crowd screamed as the music started to play. “Let’s get this place rockin’.”

“I may run and hide,” Brian started the song. “When you're screamn' my name, alright”
“But let me tell you now,” Nick sang his part. “There are prices to fame, alright”
“All of our time spent in flashes of light,” A.J. sang.

“All you people can't you see, can't you see
How your love's affecting our reality
Every time we're down
You can make it right
And that makes you larger than life,” everyone sang together.
They sang the rest of the song and then started another song without missing a beat. Through out the concert Nick would look down into the front row to the right of the stage and see me standing there dancing and singing along and having a blast with my friends and family. This was my personal favorite part of being a Backstreet wife was having a hot husband who could sing to me and make me melt each time.

“So how’s everyone feeling?” asked Nick as he had his guitar in his hands and the crowd screamed. “Ok well this next song is one of my favorites. You guys ready?” The crowd screamed again as the music started. “Lookin' at your picture from when we first met
You gave me a smile that I could never forget
And nothing I could do
Could protect me from you that night
Wrapped around your finger, always on my mind
The days would blend 'cause we stayed up all night
Yeah, you and I were, everything, everything to me.”

After they sang ‘Everybody’ the group of us who were in the first couple of rows went backstage to meet up with the guys before we had to go back to the hotel.

******

 

“Baby you were great tonight,” I said as I came up behind Nick and wrapped my arms around him.

“Thanks,” Nick replied as he turned around and gave me a kiss. “I’m gonna change and then we can head back to the hotel.”

“Ok,” I replied. “I’ll be waiting with the others.” He followed the rest of the guys into the dressing room to change before heading out.

“So what’s up,” asked Jessica as I came up next to her.

“Nothing much just waiting for us to head back to the hotel,” I answered. “Sorry if I’m about to sound boring but I know we’re leaving tomorrow and you might wanna spend time with us and all but Nick and I are head back to our room when we get back. You all can do whatever you want and we’ll just hang out tomorrow until we leave.”

“That doesn’t sound bad cause I’m actually kinda tired,” Jessica yawned.

“We all might just go to bed and relax,” my mom said.
“So what’s the plan?” asked Brian as he walked up to us.

“Go back to the hotel and sleep,” replied my mom.

“Sounds good,” Brian said as he took a sleeping Baylee from Leighanne.

“How much longer do we have to wait for the others?” Leigh asked as we stood there.

“They should almost be done,” Brian answered. “I know Kevin was in the restroom when I left.”

“Ok,” Leigh replied as A.J. and Nick came out.

“Look who’s not the last out,” Brian joked as Nick walked up and put his arm around me.

“I’m never late just early for tomorrow,” Nick joked.

“That is so true,” I said as I put my arm around his waist.

A few minutes later everyone was ready to go so we headed out for the hotel.

******

 

“We’ll see you in the morning,” I said as I gave my family and friends hugs.

“Congratulations again baby,” my mom said as she hugged me. “I’m so happy that you married such a nice guy.”

“Thanks mom,” I smiled. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Ok,” she replied as I turned around to Nick and walked towards the elevator to go up to our floor above their floor.

“So you promised my gift after the concert,” Nick reminded me as the door to the elevator opened.

“Oh right,” I replied with a smile. “Your gift.”

“Come on lets get in the room,” he said as he picked me up and put me over his shoulders.

“Come on put me down Nick,” I laughed as he opened the door. “Please put me down or no gift.”

“Fine,” he sighed as he put me down on the bed. I then got up and walked over to my things and pulled out some things and then went into the bathroom.

“Be right back,” I told him as I shut the door behind me. I quickly changed into a cute nightie I had bought at Victoria Secrets before we left.

Once I finished getting ready I walked out of the bathroom and over to Nick who was waiting in just his boxers on the bed.

“Hey,” I smiled.

“Wow,” was all he could say at first. “You look amazing.”

“Well you ready for your gift?” I asked him.

“Of course,” he smirked as I climbed onto the bed and onto him and started kissing him passionately.

(Taylor’s wedding dress)

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=3353&prodgroup=127

 

End Notes:
Hoped you liked it. Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought. Thanks.
Can It Be? by True_Beauty
Author's Notes:
Sorry I didn't update sooner I just got settled in from being on vacation the past week and have been busy doing things with my family. Hope you like it.

 

 

 

“Bye Mom I love you,” I said as I gave her a hug before we left for the next stop on the tour.

“I love you too baby,” my mom replied. “Be safe.”

“I will,” I responded as I turned to Jay and gave him a hug. “Bye Jay thanks for coming.”

“We wouldn’t have missed this for anything,” Jay said as he hugged me back.

“Bye Joe Don and Gary,” I hugged each of them. “Have a safe trip back home. You too Tiffany, Allison, and Tara.”

“We will,” Tiffany said as we hugged.

“I’ll see you all when we get back to Nashville after the tour ends,” I told them. “We’re gonna have to get together and have a party maybe invite some of your friends that I haven’t met and some of mine.”

“Sounds like a great idea,” Joe Don said as I gave him another hug. “Have a safe flight.”

“We will,” I replied as I turned to see where Nick was. “Well I guess I have to go say bye to my new brother and sister-in-laws.” I turned around and started walking towards them. “Hey.”

“Hey,” they all said.

“It was great seeing you all again,” I responded. “I wish I could have seen each of you longer but you know how it is when there’s a ton of people here.”

“So Nick said something about once the tours over you guys having a party in Nashville,” said Aaron.

“Oh yeah,” I started. “We were gonna have one at our place there and then we’ve got another party a few days later at our friends place there.”

“Cool,” said Angel.

“Well we gotta get going,” interrupted Nick as he put his hand on my lower back.

“Ok we’ll see you all later,” I smiled as we said our goodbyes and left. “You know what?”

“What?” Nick asked.

“I love you,” I smiled.

“I love you too,” he replied. “Now let’s get to our next stop so I can have you all alone to myself in that hotel room.”

“Let’s go,” I responded as we got into the van and took off for the airport with the other guys and their other half’s.

******

 

“Is it true?” screamed a few fans as Nick and I got out of the van and started walking towards the hotel.

“Go ahead I’ll meet you up in the room,” Nick said as he kissed me on the top of my head.

“Ok,” I replied. “I’ll see you in a few. Hurry.”

“I will,” he promised as I walked into the hotel and got our room key from one of the security guards.

“Thanks,” I said to the security guard and headed with a sad look on my face up to the elevator.

“Taylor!” I heard Leighanne yell behind me.

“Yeah,” I replied as I turned around to see her running towards. “What’s up?”

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked.

“Nothing,” I lied and turned back towards the elevator. “I gotta go.”

“Taylor,” she said as she grabbed my arm.

“Every things fine,” I lied again as I pushed away from her and entered the elevator.

“No its not,” she replied as she got into the elevator with me.

I pressed the button to my floor and didn’t say another word on the ride up to the floor.

The doors opened and I walked out and went searching for my room.

“Taylor listen,” she tried to stop me.

“No you listen Leighanne I’m fine perfectly fine,” I lied as I opened the door to Nick and mine’s room.

I tried to shut the door without her coming in but she pushed her way through.

“Taylor there is something going on,” she said. “I saw how your attitude changed once we landed at the airport today. What’s going on?”

“Nothing,” I answered as I laid down on the bed.

“Come on Taylor you can’t just keep it all inside you gotta let it out sooner or later,” she told me as she sat next to me.

“You wanna know what’s really got me upset?” I asked getting a little angry. “Huh? Well you know what? I just lost a baby a few months back, then I just got married the other night, and now I’ve got paparazzi following my every move wanting to know everything about me. I can’t handle this. I thought I could and now its just gone way to far.”

“What happened now?” she asked quietly.

“You wanna know what they did now?” I asked as I got up and walked over to my purse. “This is what they did.” I took out a magazine that I had seen while at the airport waiting for the guys to finish signing autographs.

She took the magazine and started to read the cover title ‘Backstreet Boy marries in Australia . Could a baby be the reason for the quick surprise wedding?’

“This is what made you so upset?” she asked.

“Not just this,” I started to answer. “Its all the stress that I’ve been going through and the press doing this to me. I can’t take them yelling at me and asking such personal questions anymore.”

“I’m sorry but you knew this was gonna happen,” she placed her arm around me.

“I know I know he’s a Backstreet Boy and he’s always gonna be in the limelight,” I replied as I sat down the edge of the bed. “I just can’t wait for this to be over and I know it just started. I want to have Nick all alone for more then a day.”

“Before you know it this will be over,” she told me. “We’ll be home and then in a few months or so they’ll start recording for the next album. You’ll have Nick with you everyday.”

“I know I just can’t,” I started to say but then I got the erg to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and made it just in time to throw up.

“You ok Taylor?” she asked as she stood at the door.

“Yeah I think so,” I answered as I leaned against the wall of the bathroom. “I don’t know where that came from. I was fine up until that moment.”

“Could you be you know?” she asked.

“Pregnant?” I asked looking at her.

“You never know,” she replied.

“I don’t think so,” I said.

“Maybe you ate something bad,” she suggested.

“Maybe,” I replied. “I don’t know. Hopefully this goes away.” Just then it hit me again. “Wow I kinda feel better. That was the weirdest thing ever.” I got up and washed my face then started heading for the bed when I heard Nick walk through the door.

“Baby you here?” Nick asked as he saw me. “There you are. Hey Leighanne.”

“Hey Nick,” she responded. “I should be going. Hope you feel better.”

“Thanks,” I smiled a weakly smile as she left.

“What’s up?” he asked. “Why did she say feel better?”

“Something just hit me a few minutes ago and I threw up,” I answered. “I’m better now though.”

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yeah just probably something I ate,” I told him. “Are we still going out tonight for dinner?”

“If you want cause we don’t have to,” he answered. “If your not feeling good we can stay in.”

“I’m good,” I told him. “Like I said probably something I ate.”

“Ok,” he replied. “If your up to it. I can cancel at any moment if you need me too.”

“We’re going,” I said as I kissed him to shut him up. “So do you have anything you need to do today?”

“Nope its just you and me,” he smiled as he kissed me again.

“Good,” I replied as we laid down on the bed.

******

“We should really be getting ready for dinner Nick,” I laughed as he wrapped me in his arms and started kissing me. “I don’t want Kevin having to call us and remind us all the time we’re late.”

“Ok,” Nick replied he laid back onto the bed to rest for a moment.

“Honey do you ever get tired of having the paparazzi in your face?” I asked laying next to him.

“All the time,” he answered. “Why?”

“I just am so over them wanting to know everything about me and us,” I answered. “I saw at the airport us on the cover of some magazine and it was a picture from the day we got married. Someone got a picture of us. I hated that. I just want my privacy.”

“I know how you feel,” he said. “It’ll be calmer once we’re not on tour anymore.”

“I hope so,” I replied as I laid my head on his chest. “So who’s getting dressed first?”

“I guess I will,” he offered as he got up and headed towards the bathroom.

******

 

“Are you ok Taylor you kinda look pale?” asked Howie as we made our way to the restaurant.

“I didn’t feel good earlier but right now I feel kinda good,” I started to answer. “Its hot though right now.”

“Your hot I’m cold,” said Leigh as we were seated at our table.

“Hopefully you didn’t catch anything,” said Nick as he started to look at the menu.

“I hope so too,” I replied.

******

 

“Nick baby do I feel hot to you?” I asked as we laid on the bed later that night watching TV.

“You look hot,” he smirked as he sat up.

“No Nick really do I feel hot cause I’m starting to not feel good again,” I said.

“Let me see,” he replied as he placed his hand on my forehead. “You seem warm to me. Maybe you caught something on the trip.”

“Maybe but I’m don’t feel good,” I told him. “I think I’m just gonna stay in tomorrow while you go to the show.”

“You sure?” he asked. “I could stay with you.”

“No go I don’t need you missing the show because of me,” I answered. “What will your fans think of me then. Go I’ll be fine by myself. And if I need you at all your just a phone call away.”

“True,” he replied. “You need anything though? I can have someone go get you something.”

“Maybe something for this fever,” I answered.

“Ok,” he started. “I’ll call someone to get some.”

“Thanks,” I replied as he walked out of the bedroom to call.

About 30 minutes later I had the medicine in my hands.

“Can you get me a glass of water babe,” I asked as he got up to grab the water.

“Here you go,” he replied as he handed me my water.

“Thanks,” I said as I sat up and placed the water on the night stand next to me. I opened the medicine and poured some into the measuring cup they gave me. I took the medicine then chugged the water right after it. “Hopefully this makes me feel better.”

“Hope so too,” he responded. “Just get some rest and hopefully you’ll be better in the morning.”

“Me too,” I agreed as I laid back down. “I’m gonna get some sleep. If you want you can go get some food with the guys. I don’t want to make you stay here while I sleep.”

“I’ll just order in and watch some TV,” he said as he laid next to me. “Right now I’m gonna take a nap with you.”

******

 

“Hey where’s Taylor?” asked A.J. as we met for breakfast.

“She’s asleep in the room,” Nick answered. “She wasn’t feeling to good yesterday so she’s just staying in. She must of caught something while we were at the last stop cause she was sick yesterday.”

“Oh man that must bite,” responded Howie as he ate his food. “Hopefully she’ll get better before we go to the next location.”

“Yeah I know,” Nick replied. “She said she didn’t feel any better when I asked her this morning.”

“Did she have any medicine?” Kevin asked.

“Oh yeah I had someone get some last night,” Nick answered. “Hopefully it works. So when are we going to the venue?”

“About 10,” answered Kevin. “Will be there until almost midnight.”

“I just wanna tell Taylor incase she gets better which I don’t think will happen,” said Nick.

******

 

“So how was the sound check?” I asked over the phone to Nick.

“It went good,” he answered. “Some people asked about us and if we were really married and having a baby. I laughed it off.”

“I would have too,” I replied. “I have to learn to laugh off rumors of us having a baby. Why would they even ask? Am I getting fat?”

“No baby you aren’t,” he reassured me. “Their just saying that since we just got married out of the blue in another country.”

“Good,” I said as I sat up on the bed. “I wish you were here. I’m lonely and I don’t have Lucy to keep me company.”

“I’m sorry,” he replied. “I wish I could be there too I’m lonely here without you. Almost everyone has someone with them.”

“I’m sorry I have to be sick,” I said.

“Its ok its not your fault,” he told me. “Baby I’m sorry to cut it short but I’ve gotta get going to the radio interview we’ve got to do.”

“Ok,” I replied. “I’ll talk to you later. I love you.”

“Love you too,” he said as we hung up.

As I placed the phone on the nightstand another wave of needing to throw up hit me. I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. This was the worst I think I’ve ever been sick. All I wanted to do now was get in bed and fall asleep praying that when I woke up it would be all gone.

******

 

“The doctor just told me to take it easy and get as much rest as I can and I should be better in no time,” I told my mom as I talked to her on the phone.

“Where’s Nick?” she asked.

“He’s at some radio interviews and then has the show in about 3 hours,” I answered. “I told him to go and I’ll be fine alone. And if I need anything he’s just a call away.”

“That’s good,” she replied. “Well your father just got in from the store and I’ve gotta get dinner started. I’ll talk to you later dear. Love you.”

“Love you too,” I started to say goodbye. “Tell Dad I said hi.”

“I will bye,” she responded.

“Bye,” I said and hung up the phone. “I need some sleep.” I yawned as I cuddled into the blankets and turned on the TV to something good. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep wishing I would feel better when I woke up.

 

 

End Notes:
I hoped you all liked it and I promise I'll try and update sooner. Please leave a comment and tell me what thought about it.
Feeling Better? by True_Beauty

When I woke up the next morning I heard someone walking around the room. I opened my eyes to see Nick putting our stuff together because we had to head out to the next venue today.

“Sorry did I wake you?” Nick asked as he heard me move.

“No,” I answered. “When do we have to be at the airport?”

“In about 3 hours,” he replied. “I got most of it packed already.”

“Ok I’ll get my stuff packed right after I take a quick shower,” I said as I got up from the bed.

“You feeling any better?” he asked.

“Yeah just feel a little under the weather still,” I answered as I walked into the bathroom.

Nick continued to get all the things ready for the flight when there was a knock at the door.

“Hey man,” he said as he answered the door.

“Hey,” replied Brian. “We’re gonna go get breakfast and wanted to know if you guys wanted to join us? That’s if Taylor’s feeling better.”

“She’s in the shower right now,” Nick started to answer. “I think we’ll grab something in a few. Thanks though.”

“Ok,” Brian said. “Is she any better?”

“Yeah just still feeling a little sick,” he answered. “She should be better in a few days. You know how it is when you get sick.”

“Yeah,” Brian responded. “Hopefully she gets better quickly so she can start coming with you to the venues instead of being stuck in the room all day.”

“Yeah I know,” he replied. “She hates being sick.”

“I can imagine,” Brian started. “I bet you hate it with being just married.”

“Yeah but hey I just really want her to get better,” he said. “Well I’ve gotta get finished packing so that we can be ready to leave in time.”

“Ok I’ll see you in half an hour down in the lobby,” replied Brian.

“Ok see you then,” he responded as they said their goodbyes and Nick shut the door.

As he walked back into the bedroom Taylor walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

“Who was that at the door?” I asked as I walked over to my suitcase and started grabbing something to wear.

“Brian wanting to know if we wanted to come to breakfast,” he answered as he placed his suitcase next to the door leading to the living room. “Is your suitcase ready to go?”

“Yeah,” I answered. “Do you know where that bag is for the dirty clothes?”

“Over on the dresser,” he answered as he grabbed her suitcase and sat it next to his. “do you need anything else in the bathroom so I can grab the tooth brushes and tooth paste and put it away.”

“No,” I responded as I grabbed the dirty clothes bag and put my clothes in it and walked over to the suitcases and placed the bag on top. “You about ready to go?”

“Yeah just let me put on my tennis shoes and then we can go grab a quick bite to eat,” he said as he walked out of the bathroom with the toiletry bag and put it down. “We can leave our things up here and come get them after breakfast.”

“Sounds like a great idea,” I responded as I slipped on my flip flops and threw my hair up in a messy pony tail. Just as I was about to walk towards the door I sneezed.

“Bless you,” he said as he put on his tennis shoes.

“Thanks,” I replied as I walked out into the hall way with Nick close behind.

“So you need any more medicine?” he asked.

“No I took some just before I got in the shower,” I answered.

“Ok,” he replied as he leaned in and kissed me on my forehead.

The elevator door opened and we stepped in pressing the lobby floor button.

******

 

“Seems like someone’s feeling better,” smiled Leighanne as we came down to the lobby later that morning.

“Yeah I’m somewhat better,” I replied. “I’ve still got a slight fever I think.”

“Aww,” said Leighanne. “You’ll get better soon.”

“Yeah I hope so,” I started. “This is suppose to be my somewhat honeymoon. I mean who wants to be sick a few days after getting married?”

“I’m sorry but you’ll hopefully get over it soon,” she replied.

“Me too,” I sighed as I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the van to leave.

******

 

A few weeks later we all were back home at our different homes across the U.S. and Nick and I were back in Nashville.

I had gotten better after being sick for a week. Which I hated since I had just been married but it was ok I’m glad it wasn’t anything too bad.

Today was the day of the party at one of Rascal Flatts’s houses. We had to be there at noon and we could leave whenever.

We were sitting on the couch watching ‘Save By The Bell’ lounging out and just taking in the time we had together after the tour had ended.

Just as the show had ended I looked at my cell phone and saw it said 10:30 a.m.

“Baby we gotta get up and get ready for the party,” I said as I sat up and he moaned. “I know I don’t wanna get up either but we gotta go we promised to go. We want them to come to our party so we gotta be nice to them too.”

“Yeah I know,” Nick replied as he sat up. “so when do we have to leave?”

“Like 45 minutes,” I answered as I stood up and started walking towards the master bedroom. Nick soon followed and we both got ready quickly.

I put on a cute summer dress with a pair of matching flip flops. I walked into the bathroom and put on some light make-up and brushed my hair.

“You ready?” I asked as I walked back out into our bedroom.

“Yeah,” he answered as he tied his shoe. “You look hot.”

“Thanks,” I said as he leaned in and kissed me passionately. “Baby come on don’t start or we won’t get there at all.”

“All right,” he replied as we walked down the stairs into the front room. “Which car are we taking?”

“My truck is parked closest to the street so we’ll take that,” I answered. “I’ll drive.”

I grabbed my purse and keys and headed for my truck.

“You know how to get to Jay’s house?” he asked.

“Yeah I’ve been there a few times over the years,” I replied as I backed out of the driveway. “They only live about ten minutes from here so its not that far.”

“So next week is our official house warming party/ wedding reception/ welcome home party with both of our friends and family you ready for that?” he asked.

“Yeah I think so,” I answered. “I hope so at least. I mean I’m not sick anymore. Are you ready?”

“Yeah I think it will be fun,” he responded. “Maybe we should tell everyone to bring their bathing suites and make it a pool party too?”

“No I don’t want people bringing water into the house and then I have to mop it up later,” I answered as I turned down the street to Jay’s house.

“Ok so then maybe we can like make a luau type dinner,” suggest Nick.

“That sounds fun,” I replied. “Maybe we could have like a different theme for the lunch like a classic style lunch like sit down style and the fun dinner.”

“Whatever you want,” he said as we pulled up to Jay’s house.

We got out of the truck and walked towards the door and knocked. Alison came to answer.

“Hey,” Alison said. “Come on in.”

“Thanks,” I smiled as we walked in. “So how have you been since we saw you last?”

“We’re great,” she replied as we walked towards the living room. “You’re the first to arrive but some of Jay’s friends said they’d be here in about five minutes.”

“Great I finally get to meet some of his friends,” I said as Jay walked out.

“Hey guys,” Jay said.

“Hey,” both Nick and I said.

“So How’s everything?” he asked.

“Good,” I answered.

“When did you get home from the tour?” he asked another question.

“About 3 days ago,” answered Nick. “The tour was great though. Well after Taylor got over having a bug.”

“Oh I hate being sick while on tour with Jay,” Alison said as the doorbell rang.

“I know,” I replied as Jay went to answer the door.

“Seems like Joe Don is here with Tiffany,” she said as she heard Joe Don’s voice.

“Hey guys,” Joe Don said as he gave me a hug.

“Hey,” I smiled. “So how many people are suppose to show up?”

“I lost count after ten,” joked Jay.

“I think I did that too for our party next weekend,” laughed Nick.

******

 

“Hi I’m sorry to interrupt but I’m Taylor Carter,” I introduced myself. “I’m a friend on Jay and Alison’s and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to some of there friends.”

“Well hi I’m Kenny Chesney its nice to meet you,” Kenny introduced himself.

“Well its nice to meet you too finally,” I replied. “Jay told some funny stories when I was on tour with him about things you guys did together.”

“Oh so you’re a singer?” he asked.

“Oh no,” I started to answer. “I’m Rascal Flatts’s former manager. I’d probably still be their manager if I hadn’t met my husband and left to go on tour with him.”

“So your husband’s a singer?” he asked another question.

“Yeah,” I answered. “He’s in a group.”

“Oh cool,” he said. “What kind of group.”

“Your probably gonna laugh,” I chuckled.

“Try me,” he replied.

“Ok,” I started. “He’s a Backstreet Boy.”

“Serious?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I answered. “He’s here somewhere.”

“Cool,” he responded.

“Yeah its ok,” I said. “The fans can be crazy. I they make country fans seem so mild.”

“I bet so,” he laughed. “So do you see yourself ever going back to your career as a manager?”

“Hopefully,” I answered. “I’d love to go back out there and manage someone but it also might be a little hard if I wanna ever have a family cause I had some bad things happen during my last tour with Rascal Flatts.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” he said.

“Its ok I just don’t think that Nick and I were ready anyway to have a family,” I replied. “With Nick and I both on two different tours it was hard on our relationship even though we seemed so much in love through out it.”

“I know what you mean,” he started. “Distant relationships are hard to keep together. Your lucky yours lasted.”

“Yeah I’m glad we got through all these years together,” I replied as Nick walked up.

“There you are,” Nick said.

“Hey baby,” I smiled. “Nick this is Kenny Chesney. Kenny this is my husband Nick Carter.”

“Hi,” Kenny started. “Taylor was just telling me that you’re a singer too.”

“Yep,” Nick said. “I just got off of tour a couple days ago.”

“I start my tour in a couple of weeks so I’m about to spend my summer time in a tour bus,” Kenny laughed.

“Well hopefully we’re in town when you are so I can see your show I’ve always wanted to see you in concert,” I told Kenny. “Sorry I must sound like a fan now.”

“Don’t worry I love catching a good concert every now and then,” Kenny replied. “Hey if you tell me if your gonna be in town I can get you two tickets.”

“You sure I mean we just met and all?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m sure you seem like a great couple,” Kenny said.

“Thanks,” I replied. “We’re a crazy couple once you get to know us. I mean we like to surprise our friends all the time.”

“Like with our wedding,” Nick chimed in.

“Yep,” I agreed. “We invited our close family and friends over to Australia for a small getaway and ended up married a day after they arrived.”

“I’ve been there done that,” Kenny replied. “But it didn’t last that long. I hope you both last together forever.”

“We do too,” I smiled. “Well I’m gonna go get something to drink but it was great to meet you and when your tour comes to town I sure hope to be in town so I can see it. I wanna know why you’re the raining entertainer of the year and my boys Rascal Flatts aren’t.”

We laughed as Kenny spoke, “It was great meeting you both and I’d love for you both to see a show.”

“Hey if you want I could always give you tickets to a Backstreet Boys concert,” I joked.

“Sorry Nick but I don’t think that’s my kind of show,” Kenny laughed.

“No problem I probably wouldn’t be caught at one of my concerts either if I wasn’t me,’ Nick chuckled.

******

 

“Oh my gosh that was so funny,” I laughed as Nick told one of his many embarrassing moments.

“I’m glad I’m not in a group were my own band members would do things like that,” responded Jay.

“Hey you better watch out Joe Don and Gary could get you at any moment,” Keith Urban reminded Jay. “Even Alison could do something.”
“I’d do what?” asked Alison as she walked up next to Me.

“Their talking about embarrassing moments and Nick was talking about one that his band mates pulled on him and Jay said it probably wouldn’t happen to him knowing the Joe Don and Gary,” I informed her.

“Oh really well I might just have to tell Gary and Joe Don,” she said as she turned around looking for Joe Don and Gary. “Joe Don, Gary come here.” The guys turned when they heard their names and made their way over to her. “So guys Jay doesn’t think you’d pull a prank on him or embarrass him at all on tour.”

“Oh really,” laughed Gary. “Just wait until the tour starts.”

We all were standing around laughed and carrying on when out of nowhere I felt light headed.

“You ok,” Nick asked as he saw the expression on my face and my hand at my head.

“Yeah I’m good,” I smiled it off and went back to the conversation.

The next thing I knew we were talking about the latest hit comedy movie.

“That was the funniest movie I’ve seen this year so far,” a neighbor of Alison and Jay’s said as we kept talking about the movie.

Just then out of nowhere I just dropped to the floor.

“Oh my gosh Taylor,” Nick screamed as he fell to my side. “Baby wake up.”

End Notes:
Hopeed you liked it. I have a major test this week so it maybe a few days until I get another chapter out but I'll try to before the end of the week. I can't make any promises but I'll try my hardest cause I gotta study to pass this test for college.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8841