All I Have To Give by marvinemm
Summary: Leia is a princess that has to pick her future husband. She has six suitors to choose from but who will she pick. She has a secret and will she let anyone know the big secert. Also she has an old crush that likes to play games with her mind but would rather hang out with his friends. Her suitor also has a secret of his own. What will happen to their relationship, will they get married or not.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: No Word count: 28800 Read: 46782 Published: 02/17/08 Updated: 05/20/08

1. Chapter 1 by marvinemm

2. Chapter 2 by marvinemm

3. Chapter 3 by marvinemm

4. Chapter 4 by marvinemm

5. Chapter 5 by marvinemm

6. Chapter 6 by marvinemm

7. Chapter 7 by marvinemm

8. Chapter 8 by marvinemm

9. Chapter 9 by marvinemm

10. Chapter 10 by marvinemm

11. Chapter 11 by marvinemm

12. Chapter 12 by marvinemm

13. Chapter 13 by marvinemm

14. Chapter 14 by marvinemm

15. Chapter 15 by marvinemm

16. Chapter 16 by marvinemm

17. Chapter 17 by marvinemm

18. Chapter 18 by marvinemm

19. Chapter 19 by marvinemm

20. Chapter 20 by marvinemm

21. Chapter 21 by marvinemm

22. Chapter 22 by marvinemm

23. Chapter 23 by marvinemm

24. Chapter 24 by marvinemm

25. Chapter 25 by marvinemm

26. Chapter 26 by marvinemm

27. Chapter 27 by marvinemm

28. Chapter 28 by marvinemm

29. Chapter 29 by marvinemm

30. Chapter 30 by marvinemm

Chapter 1 by marvinemm
Once in a far away land there lived a beautiful princess named Leia and she was very beautiful, and everyone in the castle loved her dearly. Now she just had two problems. Her first problem was that she had too many suitors and the second one is that her parents are fighting with one of her friend’s parents. She has to pick one suitor before her eighteenth birthday.

Well, her parents decided to hold a party for her sixteenth birthday, which means she has at least one to two more years before choosing her future husband. Leia lives in the city of Orlando. Now the reason Leia’s parents are having the party is for Leia to meet her six suitors. On top of everything else her parents are fighting with parents of a guy friend of hers because they did not pick their son to be one of her suitors. Their son’s name is Samuel and he lives in the next city of Indy. Samuel had fallen in love with Leia about two years ago; but there was just one little problem for Samuel and that was that Leia only liked him as a friend. What Samuel doesn’t know is that Leia is in love with someone else and she gave her parents of all the guys that she liked and was looking at as potential suitors.

Prince Nickolas is the first one to show up at the party. Nick as most of his friends call him is fifteen years old and is six feet two inches tall. He is a very handsome guy to Leia even though this is her second time to see him. The first time she saw him was at one of her friend’s parties and Nick was performing there with his friends. After she saw him she immediately fell in love with him. Nick has blonde hair and glimmering blue eyes. He is from the city of Tampa and it is about thirty minutes from Leia that is why he got there first. Besides the fact that he wanted to be the first one there so he could spend some time with her. The main reason he wanted to see her before the other suitors got there was because he was in love with her. Now what Leia doesn’t know is that Nick actually wants to confess his love to her. When Nick finally got the courage to tell her they were walking on a trail in her parents backyard. This trail led to a little creek that Leia loves to go to and think. When Leia heard Nick confess his love she was in total shock and she almost cried after the shock wore off. The reason she was in so much shock was because she never expected any guy that she cared for to actually confess his love to her. Nick turns sixteen in a month and he also has a little surprise for her birthday. His group that he is in is supposed to play at the party along with other bands. Nick is the oldest of five kids also performing at the party is Nick’s younger brother Aaron. Aaron is the same age as Leia’s little sister Jessica. Nick has three younger sisters and they are Bobbie Jean (13), Leslie (9), and Aaron’s twin sister Angel (8).

Now comes Prince Sean, he is seventeen years old and he has a sister that is twenty-three years old her name is Donna and she is happily married. Sean’s parents are very famous and very rich. Their names are King Gregory and Queen Olivia of Sunset, which is about a week-long trip. He is about five feet and nine inches tall and is very handsome but he needs to work on his personality. Sean is nothing like Nick because Nick has this special way to charm Leia and Sean doesn’t. Leia and Sean met each other through a very good friend of theirs.

Prince Wesley is the third prince to show up at the party. He is six feet tall and is twenty-three years old possibly the oldest suitor there at the party. Wesley has brown hair and brown eyes. He is from the city of Starfleet which about three days away. He and Leia have been seeing each other for about three years before he became one of the suitors. When he first met her it was love at first sight for him. He is like the rest of the suitors in hopes that she will pick him to marry her, but he doesn’t know that she don’t love him like he loves her. The reason she has no feelings for him is because she is in love with Nick and Lance. When Wesley met Nick, he told Nick that Leia was his and Nick couldn’t do anything about it, but what Wesley didn’t know was that Nick has a better attitude toward things and his personality was awesome. Wesley’s attitude and personality is what hurts him when he has a girlfriend. His personality is worse that than any of the other suitor’s personalities.

Now the fourth prince that has arrived is Prince Matthew but all of his friends call him Matt for short. Matt is also about five feet nine inches tall and is fifteen years old. Matt also knew Leia three years before he became one of her suitors just like Wesley. Matt has Sandy blonde hair and the deepest hazel eyes that you have ever seen and you could get lost in his eyes if you ever met him. Like all the rest of the suitors he loves Leia and also wants to marry her for her body. He has two brothers Joe (19) who is married to Princess Donna and Andrew (8). Matt didn’t like Nick cause he knew Nick had a better chance at being chosen then he did. The reason for this thought is because of a couple of years ago his brother Prince Joe attacked Leia and wanted Leia for himself and this was all before Joe got married to Donna and no one but Matt, Leia, Joe, and Jonathan know about. Matt is from L.A. which in travel time is roughly about three days away from Orlando.

Prince Jonathan is the fifth to show up for the party. He is half asleep from his long trip from Miami, which is about a two week trip from Orlando. Jonathan is about five feet ten inches tall and very handsome. He has brown hair and light brown eyes and he has a younger brother also named Andrew (14). Jonathan and Leia met about a year ago and he is seventeen years old. When Leia met Jonathan she fell in love with him, but he didn’t have feelings for her. Now that he is in love with her, she is now ignoring him like he use to do to her and also because she has now fallen in love with Nick and Lance, but Jonathan is so oblivious that he does not see that Leia has fallen for these other two guys. Now when he met all the other suitors he thought that he had a better chance than any of them but what he didn’t know was Leia was dealing with a major problem. Also both Leia’s mom and Jonathan’s mom are friends and they both want their children to get married but Jonathan is having a hard time understanding that it was only a crush on him at that time and she could give two shits if he dropped dead.

Now the last prince to show up is Prince Lance. He was not one of the better looking prince’s. Lance has blonde hair and green eyes and is about five feet nine inches tall. He is from Laurel which in turn has a trip length of about three to four days and he is sixteen years old. Leia and Lance met each other about three months ago through one of Prince Nick’s friends Prince Kevin (which is one of the guys in the group with Nick). When they met, Lance and Leia fell for each other. Also just like Nick, Lance is also in a music group, but most of Leia’s friends don’t like Lance’s group except for Leia’s parents. Her parents are really hoping that Leia will pick Lance to be her husband to be. Leia also likes Lance, and Nick cannot stand Lance because he thinks Lance will not be committed to her. Lance on the other hand is thinking the same thing that Nick is thinking about him, but what they both do not realize is that they both will be very committed to her. Leia is also so much in love with both of them. So she tells them not to fight with each other and if they did she would get rid of them both.

Now Samuel is a very tall and handsome man. He is about five feet eight inches tall and is sixteen years old. He has light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. Leia’s parents didn’t like him because they thought that he was the rudest and the crudest guy they had ever met in their entire life and they didn’t want their first daughter marrying someone like him. Of course Samuel loved Leia with all of his heart. Sam and Leia met about two years ago, which was about the same time that Sam fell for her. When Leia’s parents picked her suitors they didn’t realize that Sam and Leia were seeing each other, besides they really could not stand him. So that is why her parents are fighting with his parents. Every time he sent her something her parents would get to it before she did. When they did find something in the mail from Sam they would shred it up and then throw it away so Leia couldn’t read it. Well, one day Sam decided to go and visit her and he knew how her parents felt about him. So he decided to sneak in the back way through her bedroom window. When Sam got there Leia was asleep in her bed. So he decided to sneak in and give her a soft gentle kiss on the cheek, but just as he was bending over she woke up. When Leia saw Sam she nearly screamed but Sam was a very quick thinker and he put his hand quickly over her mouth and said, “Please don’t scream baby because I love you and we need to talk.” After he removed his hand from her soft face he gently kissed her on the lips. As soon as Leia got dressed they scaled down the side of the castle and rode off to their favorite place where they went when they needed to talk about some very important things. For example, what they needed to talk about on this particular night was about their future. When they got there they found out that their spot had been tampered with and Leia began to cry very hard, so hard that she was making herself sick. They had spent many hours there getting to know each other. The reason why Sam brought Leia out there was so he could ask her to marry him and when she said, “no,” he got so upset that he threatened to kill himself. When those words came out of his mouth she started to cry and told him that she loved him but only as a friend and she couldn’t lose a friend that way.
Chapter 2 by marvinemm
Now back at the party Prince Nick’s band has finally arrived and is setting up. Also playing at Leia’s party is Prince Lance’s band. There was just one problem and that was all the guys in both groups were all princes. So not only did Lance and Nick like Leia, so does all the other guys from the groups. The only reason the rest of the guys fell in love with Leia was because she was so beautiful. The only two princes that didn’t fall for Leia was Prince Kevin which is the oldest from Prince Nick’s group and Prince Chris which is the oldest from Prince Lance’s group. Plus those two were already married to two wonderful princesses that were in the kingdoms where Kevin and Chris lived.

Finally, everyone is there at the party and enjoying themselves while the bands perform. About the only person that wasn’t enjoying herself was Leia because every time Nick was performing with the group she wanted to dance with him and every time Lance was performing with his group she wanted to dance with him. So there were times that she got stuck dancing with the other suitors which she totally hated. After Nick’s group got done with their last song Nick grabbed Leia and asked her to go for a walk with him because they needed to talk, plus he wanted to ask her something. While they were on their walk Nick mentioned that Prince Alex from the group was having a birthday party next month. So, Leia said that was nice then asked why he brought the subject of Alex up. Nick then said, “Funny you should ask that because I would like you to come to the party as my date.” When Leia heard him ask the question she instantly said yes because she absolutely loved parties and she also loved Nick very much. After Nick and Leia got back from their walk Leia went to her parents and told them that she was going to a party next month for Prince Alex. When her parents heard this they freaked out so bad that Nick had to tell them that there would be no alcohol at the party. He also told them that she would be very safe and he would take great care of her and they did not need to worry. Leia’s parents still didn’t believe him because they wanted to protect their oldest daughter, and they didn’t want to lose her. So her parents decided to let her go less than one condition and that was to let Prince Lance come along to make sure that everything was okay. When Leia and Nick heard this condition they both threw a major fit, but ended up agreeing with it just so that Leia could go to the party.

Now performing is Nick’s little brother Aaron. When Leia’s parents heard Aaron singing they knew he would be perfect for Leia’s little sister, Jessica. So while Aaron was performing Leia danced with Nick and Lance. That was when Leia found out just how great a dancer Lance really was. This in turn made her start to fall more for Lance and while Lance and Leia were dancing she laid her head on his soft and gentle shoulder. When Nick saw this he got very angry at Lance because he claimed Leia as his own, even though she has not picked her husband to be. So this made Nick decides to get his group on his side, but all they did was taking up for Leia and Lance. They all thought Leia and Lance was a cute couple. This just made Nick mad even more at Lance, besides Nick didn’t really like Prince Justin in Lance’s group. The main reason he didn’t like Justin, was because Justin hurt his sister, Bobbie Jean’s heart.

After Aaron got done with his performance Nick decided to bring a little surprise for Leia about dear old’ Lance. This little surprise would just happen to destroy Lance’s and Leia’s relationship between one another, but not their friendship. When Nick started to say, “I hate to tell you this Leia,” and as soon as she heard those words Leia immediately thought it was about him and started to cry. As soon as she started to cry Nick tried to comfort her. After she had calmed down she asked Nick if he was going to die and as soon as he heard this he said, “Oh no baby it deals with Lance.” Leia then asked, “Well what about Lance, is he dying?” Nick said, “No, but he is seeing someone else besides you and she’s not even a princess.” After Nick told her this bit of information, he then told her that he loved her and kissed her on the lips because he had to go and perform. While Nick was performing Leia went up to Lance and told him that she knew he was seeing someone else. Lance on the other hand being the creative and cunning guy that he is told her that there was someone else, but he broke up with her because he was so much in love with her. When Nick saw what Lance was doing to Leia he immediately jumped off the stage. As soon as he was off the stage, he was beside Leia and holding her telling Lance to stay away from Leia and quit playing games with her heart because she was not a rag doll to play with. After Lance heard this he told Nick that he was not for Leia. The next thing she knew was that her friends Brooke and Brittany were pulling her away from Nick and Lance. The reason Brooke and Brittany were pulling Leia away was because Nick and Lance were getting ready to fight over Leia.
Chapter 3 by marvinemm
Now in Leia’s bedroom, this was the safest place for Leia to be because it is away from all of the excitement. Brooke and Brittany are trying their best to calm her down but what they don’t know is that Prince Alex had followed them up to the room. So after a while Brooke and Brittany went to the bathroom to get a cold wash cloth and a glass of water for Leia, Alex took that as his sign to sneak in to see how Leia was doing. When she noticed that Alex was in her room she told him to go and hide in her closet because her friends would be coming back soon. Alex told her, “Okay, but I love you and we need to talk.” After he got done he kissed her on the cheek and went into the closet. As soon as he got into the closet Brooke and Brittany showed back up with the glass of water and the cold wash cloth and found Leia asleep or so they thought. So when they saw this they decided to leave a note to meet them down in the ballroom. When they left Alex decided to wait a few minutes after they left just in case they came back. He slowly opens the closet door to see if it was safe to come out and then found Leia laying in the bed awake waiting for Alex to come out. Then Alex walked towards Leia very slowly, just in case the door to her bedroom were to open he could quickly get back to the closet. Finally Alex made it to the bed and sat at the end of the bed. The reason Alex was in there was to confess his love to Leia and to persuade her to pick him over Nick.

Now back in the ballroom Nick and Lance are fighting it out over Leia. While the fight was going on no one noticed that Alex had slipped upstairs after he saw Brooke and Brittany leave the leave the room with Leia with them. After Alex left the room Nick started to get beat up really bad by Lance. By the time that Brooke and Brittany got back down to the party, they found Nick and Lance had knocked each other unconscious. They knew if they went back upstairs to Leia’s room and told her what happened, she would never forgive them. The reason is that she was in love with both Lance and Nick very much and was having trouble choosing between the two of them.

Back in Leia’s room Alex was sweet talking to Leia and trying to get her to love him like she love’s Nick. Now what Alex and Leia didn’t know was that Nick was knocked out on the floor of the ballroom floor. Leia was trying to be as nice as she could to Alex that she agreed to give him a dance or two because she only liked him as a friend. When Alex heard her tell him this he said, “Okay I understand,” and got up to leave and when he made it out of the room all upset. The reason he was so upset was because he’s been hurt by so many other girls before. He blames himself but there is nothing he can do except asks himself, “What’s the turn off?” Finally he got the courage and walked back inside Leia’s room to and asked her that same question and she told him that there wasn’t a turn off but she just fell in love with Nick and Lance, but what she didn’t know was that there was going to be some hard times a coming and she would need Alex more than ever. She also added that she liked the bad boy look from and it made him look cute, except he needed to choose one color for his hair.
Chapter 4 by marvinemm
Now back in the ballroom Nick and Lance are still on the floor knocked out when Leia came back down. When she saw Nick in the state that he was in she immediately starts to cry really bad because now it has hit her that she was in love with Nick more than Lance. After she started to cry Nick’s best friend Brian walked over by her to try hold her and to get her to calm down but when Brian got over by Leia, she was already by Nick’s side begging him through her tears for him to get up so that she would marry him. After a little bit Leia had calmed herself down and then proceeded to call some of the servants to carry Nick up to her room. Once the servants left her room Leia went in to go and take care of Nick but when she got in there he was gone. Nick had gotten up and was in the shower because he was all sweaty from all the dancing and performing that he wanted to smell good for Leia and he loved her so much.

Standing outside of her adjoining bathroom was Leia and she was listening to Nick singing her favorite song which was , “All I Have To Give,” as Leia was standing there she started to cry because she had a secret that no one knew and she knew she was going to have to tell someone soon. Also another reason she was crying was because she was hurt by one of the princes that was at the party. Finally when she got herself together she said to herself, “Might as well.” So she slowly opened the door to the bathroom and when she saw that Nick was still in the shower. Leia took her clothes off letting them hit the floor of the bathroom; then she slowly moved the shower curtain back. When Nick noticed the shower curtain was being moved he slowly turned around and saw Leia standing at the front of the bathtub. As soon as Nick turned around and Leia saw, she froze right in her position and didn’t know what to do. Nick knew what was about to happen and was already wanting to have some fun with her, so he extended his hand to invite her in and Leia then proceeded to take his hand as he helped her in the tub with him. When Leia got in the tub all they did was just stand there staring at each other as the water was falling over them?

After about ten minutes or so of just staring at each other got a little boring and so Nick pulled Leia real close to his soft wet handsome body and started to kiss her gently on her lips. He then went in search of her weak spot on her shiny wet neck and as he found it when let out a low moan. When Nick heard the moan coming from her he felt himself getting larger and wanted her more and more the more he kissed her body. Now Nick love Leia so much that he would do anything for her but what Nick didn’t realize was that Leia felt the same exact way about him as he did her. Next thing he knew while he was kissing on her was that he had gotten himself inside of her wet tight glorious pussy and the more she screamed his name and her wetness flowed over him the more he dug deeper and deeper in her until they both came.

“Nick, I want to marry you,” Leia said to Nick. Nick looked at Leia in a great surprise. He never figured in his wildest dreams that he would hear her say those words that just come out of her mouth. Once the shock wore off Nick said, “Leia, sweetie, I love you more than the world itself but you know you are going to have to tell the other suitors and your parents.” Leia looked at Nick so innocently and said, “Honey, I’ve already told my parents that I picked you to marry and they threw a fit. I also asked them to make the announcement that I have picked you before I came up here to be with you.” When Nick heard this he then turned the water off and picked Leia up and carried her out of the bathroom and brought her to the bedroom and laid her down on her bed ever so gently. Leia put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her so she could kiss him kissed her on her neck again because he knew what it does to her and with her low moans and her being so close along with being wet, he started to feel his manhood wanting more by enlarging again. Feeling this happen again Nick knew he needed to stop but he loved it when she was so close to him like this.

“Leia, I think we need to stop this before we regret anything and we need to talk about something’s and especially about what just happened in the bathroom and just now,” Nick said as he pulled away from the passionate kiss. He still couldn’t believe at how the littlest that she does drive him so crazy.

“Nick, I know and part of that is my fault. I shouldn’t have joined you in the shower …but… I love you,” Leia said with tears in her eyes. She was hiding something and Nick knew it, but didn’t know what she was hiding. He then figured he would find out in the end.

As Leia gazed into Nick’s baby blue eyes she could see that he was very concerned about her and that was why she thought to herself, “How should I tell him I am three months pregnant with his child.” Her own parents didn’t even know that because she hadn’t told anyone. Leia was so scared, so scared of losing Nick once he found out, losing the baby, or losing both all at the same time. Nick and Leia ended up falling asleep holding onto one another all through the night.
Chapter 5 by marvinemm
Downstairs the guys from Lance’s group were trying to wake Lance up but nothing was working. Leia’s mother knew she had to make the announcement about her daughter.

“My fellow princes that have come here to help celebrate my daughters’ birthday but I have some very important news to tell you,” Queen Ariel said with a great sadness in her voice because she did not want to do this announcement and she continued, “My daughter, Leia has picked her husband and it is Prince Nick of Tampa.

When Nick’s band mates heard this they were so excited and happy for Nick because they felt that he was the better choice for Leia. At the same time Lance and his group heard this and they were ticked off. While Lance was still on the when the queen made the announcement but by the time she was finished Lance was up and half way up the stairs to Leia’s room. Finally he had reached the door but it was locked and he couldn’t get in. He started to bang on the door very loud but no one answered the door because both Leia and Nick where in the bathroom taking a shower together.

Lance was making so much noise that all his band mates and a few of the other suitors had to go upstairs to carry him out of the castle. As soon as the group and the extra help got Lance out of the castle, you could hear everyone giving a sigh of relief when he left because there was so much tension in the room when Lance got the news about who Leia picked. The reason there was so much tension because they knew how much Lance really wanted Leia but he didn’t realize that her feelings for Nick where that much stronger than the feelings she had for him.

Now with the party being an all night and once everything settled down from all the excitement with the fight to the news of Leia’s husband, which in turn sent Lance into a fit, so everyone decided to call it a night and headed to bed and there were still more activities to do for Leia’s birthday, throughout the next few days.
Chapter 6 by marvinemm
The next day Leia was the first to wake up in before the entire castle, so she decided to take a shower and to clear her mind before the other activities started. When she rolled over to see Nick and he was still asleep so she slowly so that she would not wake up him up, he was laying there so peaceful that she was dreading what she was going to have to tell him soon. As soon as she started the water for her shower and that was when Nick woke up and saw that she was not in the bed with him, which was when it had hit him that what happened last night was not a dream. He still couldn’t believe that she had picked him and he had a feeling that something just wasn’t right as to why she picked him over those other suitors, especially Jonathan.

“How am I going to tell Nick that I am pregnant with his child,” Leia thought out loud to herself and not even realizing that Nick was up listening on the other side of the door.

As soon as he heard what she had just said on the other side of the door he could not believe what he just heard so he opened the door very slowly as he was letting what he just heard sink in. Once the door was opened all the way that was when he saw Leia crying while getting out of the shower. Nick quickly grabbed the nearest towel to help wrap her up in it and then help her out of the tub. Finally after he had helped her dry off Nick looked at her as he set down on the toilet while she was getting herself ready for the day’s events and then asked her what was wrong.

“Nothing is wrong Nick. Okay, so can you please let’s just drop it and right now I am more worried about you all because of last night due to the fight that you and Lance had. I still cannot believe that you two fought till you knocked each other out though and that scared the you know what out of me when I saw you lying on the ballroom floor knocked out like that, Leia said as tears began to form in her eyes.

“Honey, there is something very wrong because if there was really nothing wrong then you wouldn’t be crying like you are. So now why in the world are you crying,” Nick persisted.

Leia knew that he was onto her and she knew she had to tell him but she didn’t know how to tell him or even now what his reaction would be once he did find out. This is in turn still made her afraid of losing Nick once he found out that he was going to be a father.

“Nothing, Nick, now can you please let me finish getting ready for today and you just go ahead and take your shower, okay…I love you,” Leia said as she kissed him on the lips as she walked towards her bedroom to finish getting dressed.

“Okay, but we need to seriously talk about a lot of stuff, mainly about setting the date of the wedding and all of that type of information,” Nick said as he got up from the toilet to head into her bedroom and grabbed his clothes that the servants have brought from his room and disappeared into the bathroom to go and take his shower.
Chapter 7 by marvinemm
As soon as Leia got dressed she then realized that she needed to talk to someone about her situation and this person had to be totally neutral. The only person that came to mind was her good friend Prince Kevin from Nick’s group. So when she got done with getting dressed she left her room in search of Kevin’s room to ask him his own opinion of this situation. When she got to his room he was still asleep but as she was about to close the door Kevin woke up and looked at the door and asked what she wanted in his soft deep voice.

Leia walked in and made sure that the door was closed then proceeded to say, “I am pregnant with Nick’s child and I am afraid if I tell him, he will leave me…I am so scared Kevin and I just don’t know what to do.” As she was telling him this she started to cry uncontrollably.

“Come over here and sit on the bed while I go and take a quick shower,” Kevin said as he gave her a quick hug and still in total shock. He knew he needed to help Leia but he didn’t know how he was going to do that.

When Kevin finally got out of the shower and got dressed, he saw Leia still sitting on the bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. Kevin walked over to her and grabbed her hand. “Now come on and let’s go and tell Nick the good news and yes…he will have a reaction to all of this but you need to give him some credit,” Kevin said with a smile on his face because he knew Nick’s immediate reaction. He also knew Nick would take up the responsibility.

“Kevin, what if his reaction is to run out of the door of my room and never see me again,” Leia asked with more tears starting to form in her eyes.

“Well if he tries anything he will have to get past me first. By the way, how far along are you,” Kevin asked as they walked down the hallway towards her room and also he had a somewhat curiosity.

“If you must know Kevin…” Leia said in a low whisper and continued with, “I am only three months pregnant.”

Now of course when Kevin heard this he nearly tripped over his own two feet. Once he got his balance back he looked over at and then proceeded to ask her if she was absolutely sure that the baby she is having is Nick’s. She looked at Kevin in utter shock or as if she would lie about something like that, then she proceeded to inform him that this baby was defiantly Nick’s. Nick has always been the only guy she has slept with.

As Kevin and Leia got to her bedroom the door immediately opened and Nick came running out of the bedroom. As he turned to look for her, he saw her with Kevin.

“Why are you with him…don’t you know he is married, honey,” Nick asked with a smile on his face because he was so glad that he had found her.

“Sweetheart, I needed to ask his opinion on something and now we are here because I need to talk about something very important that could change the rest of our lives,” Leia said as she looked back from Kevin and Nick. Then she continued, “Kevin, could you please come in and be moral support for me while I tell Nick the news? All you have to is just by the door while we talk.

“Okay,” Kevin said as all three of them walked into the bedroom.

When they got through the door to the room, Kevin quickly shut the door as Nick went to sit down on the bed while Leia stood up pacing the floor trying to gather her thoughts together. Once she did that she looked over at Kevin and when she looked at him he gave her a slight nod of the head for her to do it.

“Nick, this is really hard for me to say this to you but I just found out that I am three months pregnant with your child,” Leia said in a rush as the tears began to fill her eyes all over again.

“What! You’re! What! Three months pregnant but…but how do you know this baby is mine,” Nick asked in shock that it scared Leia really bad and Nick continued, “I knew you were pregnant cause I heard you talking about it to yourself this morning when you were in the shower, that was why I was in the bathroom when you was getting out of the shower and I was trying to get you to tell me.

“Yes, Nick I am sure it is yours because it happened the day before Kevin brought Lance and the rest of the guys from his group for me to met, don’t you remember? Then why didn’t you say something?” Leia asked as she started to sit down next to him on the bed and gazed into his baby blues.

Now of course Kevin was trying to figure when Nick had gotten her pregnant and then when he heard that hit him like a ton of bricks. This came back to him just as if had happened yesterday. He had snuck himself through Leia’s bedroom window that was when he saw Nick and Leia in the bed asleep. After he saw them together, he knew what had happened, so he decided to come back the next day. No one knew Kevin saw them together like that, not even *N Sync.

“Yea, I remember that night very well and I also remember using protection, for two reasons one we both knew you were a virgin and then I wasn’t ready for this to happen but always remember I love you so much. I didn’t know what to say, I was in shock when I heard this.” Nick said as he also had tears of joy streaming down his face.

“Well, honey I think something happened with it but that is all done in the past and we are going to have to face this head on. Also right now no one else knows except for the three of us in this room,” Leia said as she threw her arms around Nick’s neck and started to cry with him.

“Why haven’t you told your parents about this yet,” Nick asked as he slightly pushed away so he could talk to her, he was a little upset with the fact that she hadn’t told her parents about her pregnancy so there was a slight touch of anger in his voice and he continued, “But I still love you and will help raise our child to the best way that I can on top of all that I wanted to marry you the first time that we met at your friends Crystal’s party.”

“Oh, Nick I am so glad to hear that,” Leia said as she threw her arms around him and started to cry and then continued, “Now the reason I have not told my parents and waited till now to tell you is because I was worried about the reactions about this along with being afraid that I would never see you again or that I would lose this little bundle of joy that we will be receiving in about six months from now.” Leia finished as she cried harder than what she had since she first woke up this morning.

Nick moved closer to her so that he could hold her and help calm her down because it was not healthy for her to get this emotional during the pregnancy he then proceeded to say, “I would never leave you or our baby and if your parents try to keep us from each other because of this, I hate to say this but it won’t work. Then if they try to take our child away from us I will fight to keep him or her, but we seriously need to tell your parents as soon as they get up this morning.” After he said that he held her so tight and he started to cry along with her yet again.
Chapter 8 by marvinemm
While Nick and Leia were crying together Kevin saw that everything was going to be okay for now, so he slowly opened the door and walked out of the room and quietly shut the door. After he left Leia’s bedroom he decided to go back to his room to get a little more sleep before breakfast was to be served. When he got to his room and opened the door and who should be there but none other than Howie, Brian, and Alex were all waiting for him. The reason the other three were in there was to find out where Nick was because he was not in his room, much less his bed didn’t even look like it had been slept into last night, they also wanted to congratulate him.

“So, Kevin where in the world is Nick? We have looked all over this castle this morning just so we could give him our congratulations on being picked,” Alex said even though he was still hurt about the conversation that he and Leia had last night.

“Well, he is in Leia’s room right now and he was with her all last night,” Kevin said with deep regret that he knew these guys would burst through the room while Leia and Nick are in the state that they are in.

“Okay and that is right where we are going,” Alex said as he and the rest of the guys got up and started to head towards the door.

“No, please don’t do that, they both need some time alone with one another because Leia is pregnant with Nick’s baby,” Kevin said as he was now trying to figure out what management would say when they found out.

“What the…! When did this happen,” the guys asked in unison with shock in their voices.

“About three months ago, it happened the night before I bought Lance and the others met Leia,” answered Kevin.

“Did you know about this Kevin?” Brian asked his cousin because Brian was disappointed in Nick and knew he was going to have to have a nice long talk with him later.

“No, I just found out about this, this morning when Leia came in here to talk to me. I honestly don’t understand why she came to me to talk. I would have figured she would have talked to you Bri or Alex because she seemed to so much closer to you two than me,” Kevin said looking at his cousin and Alex.

Alex thought to himself, “That was why she was acting all weird with me last night. Oh she has some explaining to do to me and I thought she trusted me.” Alex was so hurt by this that he was holding it all in and he didn’t want the guys and not even Nick to know that he had a thing for Leia. He was afraid that his new girlfriend that he just got would find out about the feelings he has for her. Alex was totally freaking out about this whole ordeal he didn’t know what to do.
Chapter 9 by marvinemm
Now back in Leia’s bedroom Nick and Leia had fallen back to sleep, in each other’s arms. Nick was so excited that he was going to be a father but on top of all that he was scared that he was going to lose his only love of his live, Leia. Besides the fact that he was still really young and he knew that he was going to have to help Leia tell her parents because he was just as much a part of it as she was. Plus, with everything else going on he knew he was going to have to tell his and he knew what their reaction was already going to be once he told them and that right there scared him to death while he slept next to Leia.

When everyone else got up, Nick and Leia were still asleep with Nick holding Leia. Leia’s mom decided to go and check to see if her daughter was up yet, when she finally made it up the room she knocked and there was no answer at the door. So she then decided to open the door to wake Leia up and to her surprise Nick was still in the room and bed with Leia holding her close to him. After she saw this she walked in the room and closed the door behind her very quietly. Then she walked over to her beautiful daughter that was laying there in bed next to her future husband. Ariel could see that her daughter made the right decision and then bent over to kiss her daughter, then kissed Nick because she was beginning to like him a little better. This was all because of Lance’s scene that he threw the night before that Nick and Leia both missed. Right after she kissed them both, they woke up and saw Ariel standing over looking at them both.

“I thought you would have gone to your own room once you awoke from being carried up here from that beautiful fight,” Ariel said to Nick.

“Well, I was but after Leia told me that she had chosen me, I was afraid of losing her and didn’t want to leave her side,” Nick answered.

“Mom, Nick and I need to talk to you and dad later today,” Leia said as she moved even closer to Nick. This was her sign to him that she was scared and he knew exactly what she was getting at.

“Okay, how about after breakfast, when everyone else is gone to play the games that we have planned for today,” Ariel said with a question forming in the back of her mind. As she was leaving she asked herself in thought, “Now why would Leia and Nick want to talk to David and me?”

After the queen left Leia’s room Nick looked at her and kissed her on the lips and was going for her neck when she pulled away. See what Nick didn’t know was that their baby had just kicked Leia so hard that she nearly lost her breath and it hurt just a little this brought tears to her eyes. Plus she was afraid that Nick might have felt the movement because of how close they were to one another. Now when Nick finally looked into her eyes he could see the tears in her eyes.

“Are you okay, honey? Did I hurt you when we were kissing?” Nick asked as he was holding onto Leia because he was afraid that he had hurt her.

“Yes, I am okay, it is just that the baby had moved and when the baby did that it nearly hurt me, also I am still not use to anyone knowing that I am pregnant and I was afraid that you had felt the baby move. So no you did not hurt me, and honey why in the world you would even think that you had hurt me but to change the subject we do need to go eat breakfast I am starving,” Leia said with a little giggle and kissed him while she pulled him down on top of her. She was so happy to have him around because she loved him so much.

“What! The baby moved, aww honey I wish I could have felt it but I didn’t feel it. Oh, baby when I looked in those wonderful eyes of yours and saw those tears I thought I had done something like pinch you or something. Every time I see tears in your eyes it hurts me to see that,” Nick said as he pulled away. After he got done saying this he pulled her oh so close to him and started to kiss her passionately. He then went for her neck again in search of her weak spot just to get a moan out of her and for a little tease. What Nick didn’t realize was that Leia was starting to get into it and wanted more than what she was getting. Her hands started to run her hands down his body in search of the end of his shirt. Once she found it she quickly grabbed it and quickly took it off so she could get this going. While she was messing around with his shirt, Nick realized that he was getting overly excited and was starting to want as much as Leia wanted him but what he didn’t realize was that Leia was going to start to take over this little escapade. She was sexually craving Nick and Leia liked this, who would have known being pregnant would have enhanced her sex drive and she liked it a lot. Once the shirt came off Leia flipped Nick over on his back and began to suck on his nipples. While she sucked on them she started to nipple and this in turn made him moan out loud that it was driving him nuts. Leia could feel how bad she was driving him and stood up to let her gown fall to the ground and show her nice beautiful bare body to Nick. When Nick saw this he just could not believe what was about to happen again between them again but he wanted it more now than he did earlier. Leia slowly moved closer to the bed to tease Nick just to see what he would do but she didn’t expect him to almost leap off the bed to grab her. Once he got her he brought her closer to him so he could kiss her again. Nick made it to her neck yet again and was in search for that glorious spot of hers, when he found it she let out this soft deep low moan that just about drove Nick over the edge. When he realized what almost happened, without even thinking about it he slowly moved himself into position so he could just barely tease her clit with that wonderful manhood of his. With just one flick she let out another moan begging him to take her. When he heard this moan he thrust in her with everything he had, once he was in he did it slow and steady because he was not quite ready for him or her to climax just yet. “Oh, Nick, hurry baby I am so close and I want you to come oh baby please,” Leia said as she grabbed Nick wanting him to go deeper in her. “Leia oh my…here I….OH SHIT!” Nick screamed along with Leia as they made it to their glorious climax.

After they came down from their cloud they quickly made a run for the shower to clean each other off fast enough because while in the shower it happened again. They just could not keep their hands off of each other but they finally got each other cleaned and dressed. As they were about to leave the room there was a knock at the door. Nick and Leia looked at each other with a fear on their face that someone had heard them and also they did not know who it was.

“Who is it,” Leia asked?

It’s Brian, Alex, and Howie; we need to talk to Nick. Is he there,” Brain asked?

“Yeah, Nick is in here but hold on a second and let us open the door up for you guys,” Leia said with Nick moving towards the bed to straighten it up along with picking up their little mess they created earlier, as Leia moved towards the door to open it once Nick was done.

“Okay,” Brian said with a smile on his face as he looked at the other two.

As soon as the door was opened Brian, Alex, and Howie quickly went into the bedroom. Once in Leia quickly closed the door so that no one saw them go into the room. Brian grabbed Nick by the arm and pulled him into a corner away from Leia after the door was closed, as for Howie and Alex they made a run for Leia as she was about to sit on the bed.

“Well for starters I would like to congratulate you on being chosen by Leia to marry her but how stupid were you two three months ago,” Brian asked with just a slight taste of anger in his voice and along with still being in shock about his best friends situation.

“Brian, I wasn’t being stupid I remembered using protection. Come on Bri you act like I cannot take care of myself or that I do not know how to use my head at all. Besides I am glad that Leia and I got pregnant. You also know this better than anyone else in the group and that was that I wanted to marry her when we first met…I fell in love with her then and I am still in love with her now. When she told me that she picked me to be her husband I was so excited and I didn’t know what to do. Then there was today when she told me about the baby…I was in total shock, happy, and a little upset with myself all at the same time,” Nick said with tears in his eyes as he walked away from Brian to calm down and that was when he saw Leia being bombarded by Howie and Alex. So he decided to come to her rescue and also bring her over to introduce her to Brian. By the time that Nick had gotten her away from Howie and Alex so he could bring her over to introduce her to Brian Nick had calmed down some because he was so ticked off at Brian for having the nerve of accusing him of getting Leia pregnant.

“Leia, Honey I know that you have met Howie and Alex but have I introduced you to my best friend Brian yet,” Nick asked as he bent down to kiss her on her soft tender lips and also to prove a point to Brian.

“No, I don’t think so but I have a good feeling which one he was, Leia said as she walked away from Nick and towards Brian and kissed him on the cheek.

“I had a feeling you were Brian all because of your nice little southern look that you have, just like your cousin. I think you’re cute but I honestly love Nick with all my heart,” Leia whispered in Brian’s ear.

Brian leaned down and whispered back into her ear, “I know you love Nick and I think you are cute too but I respect Nick enough and I know for a fact that he is madly in love with you. Now why couldn’t you and he wait to get pregnant till after ya’ll got married.”

As soon as Leia heard what Brian said she immediately pushed away from Brain and that was when he had looked into her eyes and noticed that she was very angry? Then Leia said with the anger in her voice as she backed up into Nick, “How dare you say that to me. It was a total accident and you, Howie, and Alex have absolutely no right to judge us like that. We love each other and that is all that counts between us right now. Besides the baby is proof that Nickolas and I really do love each other, so why are you all getting so upset, Kevin didn’t.”

Brian, Howie, and Alex never expected to see Leia or Nick to ever lose their tempers with them. Brian was the one that was shocked the most because he just met Leia and that was just something he just didn’t expect her to do. He was also very glad that Leia did not hear him when he was talking to Nick; if she had she would have gone off on him even more.
Chapter 10 by marvinemm
Meanwhile, down in the breakfast area Arial was talking to David (her wonderful husband).

“Honey, Nick and Leia need to talk to us about something. I don’t know what they want to talk about,” Arial told David with tears in her eyes.

“Well, have you noticed that Leia has been acting a little strange lately,” David asked his wife as he held her while she was crying.

“Yeah, I have noticed that she’s been jumping down Jessica’s throat a lot lately but I just thought that it was teenage hormones and the stress of picking a suitor,” Arial said as she backed away from David.

“Well, maybe that’s what they need to talk to us about that. She is probably going to apologize to us for her behavior,” David said as he began to get his breakfast with his wife.

“David you are probably right about and I really don’t feel like waiting in here for them here. I don’t know when those two will be coming down to eat, so let’s leave a note to tell them to meet us in your study,” Arial said.

“Okay, whatever you say dear. If that is what you feel is best to do,” David said agreeing with his wife.
Chapter 11 by marvinemm
Now outside on the patio eating breakfast was Jessica and Aaron. Jessica is Leia’s little sister and has long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that any boy would fall for, even Aaron. Now as for Aaron he has short blonde hair just like his brother Nick but unlike Nick Aaron has glimmering brown eyes. Aaron was beginning to like Jessica’s company. One reason for him enjoying her company is that he was starting to like her and not because her sister or his brother getting together.

“Aaron, can I ask you a question,” Jessica asked as she looked at the backyard and not wanting to make eye contact with him.

“No, I really don’t mind at all. What is it that you need to ask me,” Aaron replied.

“Do you and Nick constantly fight when he is home?” Jessica asked as a tear was beginning to fall. She loved her sister so much that she would give her own live for her sister but lately they’ve been fighting what seemed like every day.

“Yeah, we fight but not constantly. Usually when we fight like siblings would normally fight but why do you ask?” Aaron asked as he put his plate down beside him and moved closer to her so he could hold her. He just wanted to be friends with her right now even though he could see spending the rest of his life with her. The main reason he just wanted to be friends right now was because of his busy schedule.

“Well about three months ago I had done something that was real stupid and Leia had chewed me out for absolutely no reason. Ever since then we’ve been constantly fighting about some really stupid things. So I was just wandering if we weren’t the only ones that always fight like this. Plus, for the past three months every morning when Leia first wakes up she runs to her bathroom to throw up and I do not know why she is doing that, at first I just thought that she was sick with something but it just kept continuing. Aaron…I am really worried about her so much,” Jessica said as the tears started to fall again from her eyes. Jessica was so concerned about Leia that he didn’t realize just how close she was on Aaron. Also she was so worried that it scared her to death of losing her only sister.

“How about this when Leia and Nick come down for breakfast I will ask him what is going on because I am sure that your sister would have told him by now if something is wrong,” Aaron said with confidence that his brother would not lie to him and tell him exactly what it is that is putting Leia in this type of mood.

“Okay,” Jessica said as a smile began to form on her face. She was so happy to hear someone say something like that. It made her feel so much better. With Aaron doing this, she started to get this gut feeling that Aaron could find out what exactly was the matter with her sister. On top of that she trusted him but just like Aaron she only liked him as a friend.
Chapter 12 by marvinemm
Now back up in Leia’s bedroom Howie, Brian, and Alex were trying to calm Nick and Leia down from the excitement when Leia chewed Brian out for what he had said to her.

“Leia, I am so sorry for getting you so upset about that and I know how much Nick loves you,” Brian said as he moved closer to her to give her a hug and then continued. “Can you find it in your heart to forgive me, please?” He asked as he hugged her.

“Yeah, I can find it in my heart to forgive you but can you please let me go so I can breathe and be with Nick,” she asked as tears began to flow down her cheeks.

“Yeah, sure,” Brian said as he bent and kissed her on the cheek.

As soon as Leia got away from Brian she ran into Nick’s arms. Leia really hated the fact that she was only five feet two inches tall, she felt short and then being beside him just made her feel even shorter, he was a whole foot taller than her. She loved him so much that she couldn’t tell him that she hated him for being so tall. Leia has long straight brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes that made Nick fall deeper in love with her.
Chapter 13 by marvinemm
Brian is Nick’s best friend but after Nick in the group being the cutest Brian was next in Leia’s opinion. Brian is only five feet eight inches tall and is the middle in age, plus he is only 20 years old. Some say Brian has dark blonde hair but to others like Leia it looks brown, he also has a wonderful set of blue eyes that anyone could get lost in.

Next is Alex, he on the other hand is another story. For starters he has that bad boy look that most girls would fall for. Alex is also known as A.J. by his band mates. He is five feet nine inches tall and is only 18 years old only two years older than Nick but a little over a year older than Leia. He has dark brown hair and sometimes the color of the hair would change, along with the dark brown hair he has beautiful brown eyes. Alex absolutely loves to flirt with every girl that comes his way. He might even find a girlfriend at the party, which is if he doesn’t have one already and is not telling anyone that he does.

Howie is best friends with Alex, plus he is the shortest one in the group by standing only five feet and seven inches tall. Howie is only 22 years old and is the second oldest in the group. He also has dark brown hair just like Alex and drop dead gorgeous brown eyes. Howie is just as sweet as Nick that is why Leia liked Howie as a friend.

Kevin is the oldest and the most mature out of all the guys in the group. He is only 24 years old and is cousins with Brian. Kevin has beautiful green eyes that can make any girl that looks into them go crazy. He is only six feet and one inch tall and has jet black hair.
Chapter 14 by marvinemm
Finally Brian, Howie, and Alex had left Leia’s bedroom to go and eat breakfast. After the guys left Nick held Leia so tight that Leia didn’t want him to let her go. She was so scared of telling her parents that she is pregnant.

“I’m scared Nick. What if mom and dad don’t want us to see each other anymore?” Leia said as she started to cry. She was crying so hard that Nick had to comfort her because he couldn’t stand to see her so upset.

“It’ll be okay trust me. Besides lets go and get some breakfast, I am starved and I know you need to get something to for both you and the baby. Leia I told you I will help take care of you right now and then once our child arrives I will help you take care of him/her,” Nick said as he looked down at Leia with a smile on his face and he bent down to give her a gentle kiss on her lips. He himself was a little worried about how her parents would take the news and then he was petrified that his parents were going to do the same thing that Leia was afraid of.
Chapter 15 by marvinemm
When they finally got downstairs in the kitchen there was two plates’ that were already fixed for them. In front of the two plates was the note that the king and queen had left for Nick and Leia to read when they finally made it down the stairs.

Dear Nick and Leia,

Meet us in the study when you get done eating breakfast. We love both of you.

Love,

Mom and Dad

“I wonder why they want to talk in the study.” Leia asked as she took her plate and headed to the table.

“I don’t know but here comes Aaron. I wonder what he wants.” Nick asked as he rolled his eyes along with putting his plate on the table and then ran to help Leia to the table.

“Nick, honey thank you for helping me but I am fine and you don’t have to help me with everything. Also not only is Aaron coming but so is Jessica,” Leia said as she also rolled her eyes and placed her plate on the table and then proceeded to turn around to kiss Nick. She could not keep her lips or any part of her body off of him. When to her surprise she was being picked up and put down in her chair as her and Nick was kissing her. As this was happening they heard Aaron and Jessica.

“Now you know that is just sick. Do you two have to do that in front of everybody?” Aaron and Jessica asked at the same time as they walked into the kitchen to put their breakfast dishes in the sink.

“By the way Nick, when you get done kissing your beautiful bride to be I need to ask you something.” Aaron said as he starred at his brother in disgust.

“It’s okay Aaron you can ask whatever you want to ask in front of Leia,” Nick said as he looked at Leia and smiled at her.

“Well, it’s kind of hard because it deals with Jessica and Leia,” Aaron said as he looked at his brother then to his new friend Jessica.

Now when Leia heard this she looked at Nick and pulled him close to her so she could whisper in his ear telling him that they needed to go someplace away from Jessica and Aaron and talk. She had a good feeling what Aaron was talking about and she knew she had no other choice but to tell Nick right now and it could not wait.
Chapter 16 by marvinemm
“Nick I need to tell you something that can’t wait and I know where we can go and talk. Also what I need to tell you might have something to do with what Aaron want to talk to you about,” Leia whispered in Nick’s ear so Aaron and Jessica could not hear what she was saying.

“Okay,” Nick said to Leia and then looked at Aaron and said, “Leia has something she needs to tell me first, then we will need to eat, after that we already made arrangements to go and talk to Leia’s and Jessica’s parents about something, so it will have to after we talk to their parents before I can talk to you about whatever it is you need to talk to me about.

“Okay, Nick we’ll be here sitting in your seats,” Aaron said with a smile on his cute little face.

Leia led Nick down a long dark hallway to a private room that her parents used to use as a second study. Leia quickly opened the door and turned the light on as she led Nick into the room. Once they were in there she quickly closed the door and locked it. She locked the door because she didn’t want to be interrupted by anybody, especially Jessica or Aaron.

“Nick, remember how I told you that we got pregnant three months ago,” Leia started as she sat Nick down on the couch.

“Yeah, I remember, why are you telling me this again?” Nick as he grabbed for Leia’s hands so he could bring her close to him and also so she could sit down on his lap.

“I am getting to it just be patient, okay. Well, about two weeks after we saw each other and made love Jessica did something that made me go off on her,” Leia said as she pulled away from Nick. She knew what would happen if she gave into his temptation of sitting on his lap. Also if she did sit on his lap she would not finish what she had to tell him.

“What did Jessica do to make you so mad at her?” Nick asked as he got up to hold her.

“Nick that is the funny thing I honestly don’t remember what it was either and ever since then we’ve been fighting over some really stupid things. Anyways the following week after the fight I went to the doctor and he took some blood test. That was when I found out that I was pregnant. After I found out I told the doctor about the fight and he told me that it was very common and all it is, is hormones. Nick when I found out that I was pregnant I was so afraid that I would lose you if I had told you or anyone else,” Leia told Nick as she ran into his arms and began to cry.

“Leia everything will be okay. Always remember I love you so much that I will not let anything happen to you or the baby. Let’s go eat breakfast, go tell you mom and dad the good news, and then go and talk to Aaron and Jessica,” Nick said as he put his arms around Leia’s waist so that he could hold her tighter.

“Okay I am famished but I think that is why Aaron wants to talk to you. Please whatever you do, do not tell him that I am pregnant. I want to wait till after we tell my parents and then call and tell yours before we tell them. Then we can tell Aaron and Jessica.” Leia said as she was walking beside Nick and holding his hand as they made their way back to the kitchen.
Chapter 17 by marvinemm
Back in the kitchen Aaron and Jessica were starting to get to know one another a little bit better. Aaron asked her what it was like to have just one other sibling. They were both starting to like each other a little bit better.

When Leia and Nick got back from their little talk they asked Aaron and Jessica if they could eat breakfast and talk to Leia’s parents first before they talked. Aaron and Jessica both looked at each other in a state of shock but in turn agreed to let Nick and Leia eat breakfast.

“We’ll be in the living room watching some TV so when you two love birds get done eating breakfast and finish doing whatever else you two need to do,” Aaron said as he reached for Jessica’s hand and led her out of the kitchen and into the living room.

As Aaron and Jessica walked out of the kitchen together Nick looked over at Leia. Nick didn’t actually understand why he had fallen in love with Leia so fast till just now when Aaron and Jessica left the room.

“They make a cute couple, don’t they?” Leia asked as she began to eat some of her breakfast.

Nick didn’t even hear what she had asked him because he was too busy starring at Leia’s beautiful face and body.

“Nick did you hear me at all!?” Leia asked with a little aggravation in her voice because Nick was ignoring her. But actually she was jumping to conclusions because Nick was daydreaming about him and Leia.

“Oh…oh…oh what was it honey I was thinking about…you and me sweetie,” Nick said as he got up from his seat to put his plate in the sink. After he got done he went over to Leia and sat next to her.

“Nick will you please just listen? Now what I asked was about Aaron and Jessica.” Leia said as she moved her hand towards his so she could hold his hand in hers.

“Sweetheart I am listening to you now and what did you ask about Aaron and Jessica?” Nick asked as he moved her hand up to his mouth to kiss it without taking his eyes off of Leia.

“Nick is it me or does Aaron and Jessica makes a cute couple or is it just my imagination that those two are in love with one another?” Leia asked as she grabbed her plate to go place it in the sink. When she turned around to go back to her seat at the table and to her surprise Nick was right behind her and their lips connected instantly. She could not believe how one guy could make her melt like this. She was truly in love with this man and didn’t want to lose him for any reason. This was true love.

After they pulled away from the kiss Nick proceeded to say, “yes they make a cute couple but not as cute as you and me. No it is not your imagination that those two are very much in love but knowing Aaron he probably just wants to be friends with Jessica.” Nick then proceeded to put his arms around her waist and pulled her even closer to him so he could kiss her again with a little more passion in it.

Before kissing Nick Leia said, “Knowing Jessica she also would rather be friends first with Aaron.” Leia then let Nick kiss her the only problem she had when Nick kissed her was to pull away when the kiss got to intense. She absolutely adored kissing Nick and never wanted it to end.
Chapter 18 by marvinemm
In the living room while Nick and Leia were in the kitchen eating breakfast Aaron and Jessica sat on the couch and started to watch some TV. They ended up landing on MTV and started to watching some video’s and when the Backstreet Boys video “We’ve Got It Goin’ On” came on, Aaron and Jessica started singing and when it came to Alex’s little rap. That was when Alex came into the room and started the rap, this in turned scared Aaron and Jessica half to death because they were not expecting Alex or anyone else for that matter to be in the room.

“What are you two love birds still doing in here? Shouldn’t you both be outside with the rest of the party?” Alex asked as he took a seat on the couch beside Jessica and put his arm around her.

“Love birds are you out of your mind A.J. We’re not even girlfriend/boyfriend yet and besides I only like Jessica as a friend. I also suggest that you take your arm from around her right now Alex,” Aaron said as he looked at Alex that made him shut up and move his arm from around Jessica.

“Yeah,” Jessica chimed in agreement with Aaron.

“Alright whatever you guys say but you’re only fooling yourselves,” Alex said as he turned to watch TV.

“A.J., Jessica and I were watching that while we are waiting for Nick and Leia because we need to talk them about something,” Aaron told Alex in a way that was a sign to leave them alone.

“Okay, talk to you later Aaron and see you around short stuff,” Alex said as he looked at Aaron then to Jessica.

“Okay,” Aaron said.

“Hey, I resent that remark A.J.,” Jessica said with anger in her voice.

Alex left the living room looking for Kevin, Howie, and/or Brian because he was not too interested in the activities outside, along with the fact that he needed to talk to someone and soon.
Chapter 19 by marvinemm
As Leia and Nick left the kitchen hand in hand they saw Alex talking to Aaron and Jessica. From what Leia and Nick saw Jessica didn’t want Alex around at all. Jessica looked like she was scared of Alex. So when Alex left the room, Nick and Leia decided to stand in the shadows to see what was going to happen next. To their surprise nothing happened just that Jessica and Aaron went back to watching some more MTV.

Meanwhile, while Nick and Leia were watching Aaron and Jessica. Alex was looking for Kevin, Howie, or Brian because he wanted to talk to his friends about what was going on. He knew he couldn’t tell Nick that he was in love with his girlfriend. Besides Alex was seeing Leia’s best friend Crystal and now Alex was questioning that decision too.

Unlike Leia Crystal is a duchess and meet Alex and the rest of the guys from the group. Crystal met them through her parents and after she met them and she instantly fell in love with Alex and the same thing happened for Alex but he was not expecting to fall her best friend like he did. Crystal and Alex are the same age. Crystal has light brown hair and brown eyes just like Alex. She was about five foot three to five foot four, all Leia knew was that Crystal was taller than her but shorter than Alex. At Crystal’s party the guys performed and she knew Leia would be there at the party. So after the guys got done performing Crystal introduced all of them to Leia but she knew that Leia would fall for Nick because of his blonde hair and blue eyes. That was Leia’s weakness and no one knew it better than Crystal. Right before Alex left his home he called Crystal and asked her if she would like to be his girlfriend and she said yes but the thing is he absolutely never expected to fall for Leia like he did.

What Alex didn’t know was that Brian and Howie had met some of Leia’s friends and they were talking with them and the girls names were Brooke and Brittany. Brian was attracted to Brooke and Brooke also liked Brian a lot. Now there was just one little problem and that was that Brooke was 19 years old but she would turn 22 on Howie’s birthday. She had light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes that quickly caught Brian’s attention when they met the night before. As for Brittany and Howie had hit it off great the night before when they also met. So they decided to go for a walk to get away from everyone else. Brittany was also 21 years old but she would turn 22 in the same month as Brian’s birthday. Brittany has brownish blonde or also known as dirty blonde hair and the clearest blue eyes that almost looked like Brian’s eyes.

As Howie and Brittany were walking they saw Alex. So they went to see what Alex was up to but as they got closer to him they noticed that something was definitely wrong with him.

“Hey Bone, what are you up to? Is something wrong?” Howie asked as he put his arm around Brittany’s waist to pull her closer to him.

“Oh, hey Howie I was looking for you, Brian, or Kevin but I can tell that you are a little busy,” Alex said as he walked away.

“A.J., please come back. If something is bothering you, you can talk to us,” Brittany yelled which in turn made Alex turn on the dime to look at his best friend and his new girl.

“What!” Alex screamed back at her.

“Why don’t you come and talk to us. I know that you and Howie are best friends,” Brittany said as Howie and she started to close the gap between Alex and them.

“Okay, but can we please find a place to sit down?” Alex said as he was pointing to the picnic table under the oak tree closest to the castle.

As they walked over to the picnic table Alex told them everything, even the stuff that Howie already knew. So when Brittany found out about Leia’s pregnancy she screamed for joy. Which in turned startled Howie and Alex at the same time and as soon as Howie had came over his shock he quickly, yet quietly told Brittany to keep quiet about it because Leia’s parent’s didn’t know yet.
Chapter 20 by marvinemm
Leia was so content watching Aaron and Jessica watching TV that she didn’t realize that Nick was slowly putting his arms around her waist and was pulling her closer to him. Once his arms were where he wanted them, he then leaned down and started to kiss her lightly on her neck. Right after Nick started to kiss her neck and she quickly pulled away and then turned around so she could look directly into his beautiful baby blue eyes.

“Honey, do you think we need to be doing this right before we head back to the study and drop the big news to my parents,” Leia said.

“Yea, your right but I am enjoying this time I have with you right now. You know once we get done talking to your parents we are more than likely going to have to call mine. After that we can talk to Aaron and Jessica,” Nick said as he bent down to kiss her on the lips.

Leia slowly pulled away from the kiss and said, “The sooner we get with all this done, the sooner we can be alone. One more thing is that after we get all this business we have to make an appearance outside at the party. Even though I have picked you to marry, this was planned without me knowing any of it. Mom and dad did all of this because they wanted to surprise me. I knew after I found out that I was pregnant with your child that I was going to pick you, even though I was having mixed feelings between you and Lance.” She grabbed his hand to lead him to the study before he could argue anymore by kissing on her.

“Leia, wait before we go in, you need to remember this, no matter what happens I will still help you, I love you so much and I can’t wait till we are married and become parents. You need to remember that,” Nick said as they got closer to the study.

Leia lend in closer to Nick so that he was the only one that could hear her because they were just outside the door of the study and she didn’t want her parents to hear. She said, “Okay, I will try to remember that if it gets that bad. I love you too and thank you for being here for me when I tell them this.”

“Your welcome and I would like you to be there for me when I tell my parents over the phone,” Nick replied back to Leia as he kissed her on the cheek.

“You know I will be right there with you when you call them. We need to get in there and tell my parents,” Leia said as she turned around to face the door in front of them. She quickly knocked on the door and then reached for Nick’s hand for comfort and support.

“Come in,” Ariel and David said in unison. They knew that it was Leia and Nick. Even though they were still thrown to why Leia and Nick needed to talk to them so bad they calmly sat near the desk waiting for Leia and Nick to come in.

Leia and Nick took a long deep breath before Leia reached for the door knob. She reached for the knob and then slowly turned it because she was still scared to face her parents and once she tells them the news that she was pregnant. Nick noticed what was going on with Leia and he pushed the door opened.

“Good afternoon, Leia and Nick how about taking these seats right here,” King David said as he pointed off to his left to the two couches so Leia and Nick could go and have a seat. David sat in the couch across from them while Ariel stood behind her husband.

“Mom and dad Nick and I have some news to tell you…,” Leia started so she took a deep breath and continued, “I really don’t know how to tell you this…”

“Honey what is wrong? You know if you need to talk to us you can,” Ariel said as she noticed that her daughter was hesitating about something but didn’t know what.

“Baby, I am right here if you need anything but I cannot tell them you have to tell them,” Nick said as he leaned in to kiss Leia on the cheek.

“What is so important that Leia has to tell us and not you, Nick,” David said getting a little aggravated and that was when he saw his daughter was looking a little freaked out.

“Okay, fine I will just come out and say it…I am three months pregnant,” Leia said as she started to cringe and expecting the worst.

“YOU’RE WHAT!!” Ariel and David said in unison as their mouths dropped open.

Leia took a deep breath and said again, “I am three months pregnant.”

“Do you know who the father is,” Ariel asked still in shock by what her daughter had just said.

“Yes, mom I know who the father or your grandchild is and the father is Nick. He is the one that persuaded me to come here and tell the both of you,” Leia said as she looked over at Nick and smiled at him.

“Okay, I want to know when this happened and where. Leia so help me if you say here in my castle…,” King David said with a touch of anger in his voice because he could not handle the fact that his sixteen year old daughter was in fact pregnant. She was just way too young to be a mom.

“So that explains why you and your sister were having a hard time getting along. It was because of all those hormones that your body was going through. Why didn’t I notice the signs sooner? I must be the worst mother,” Ariel said as she walked from behind her husband and went to take a seat on the other side of her daughter and try to comfort her.

Leia did not know how to react to her father’s reaction and her mother was blaming herself, all the while helping Nick out with keeping Leia as calm as possible.

“Dad this happened three months ago and no I will not tell you where your grandchild was conceived at. Mom, yes that is why Jessica and I were always fighting and you are not a bad mother. I love you so much and you have taught me so much,” Leia said as she looked from her dad to her mom. She then let go of Nick’s hand, only briefly so she could give her mom a BIG hug and then took Nick’s hand back into hers.

“What…what does that suppose to mean young lady?” David was now at the point of losing his temper with Leia.

“DAVID…our oldest child is pregnant with our first grandchild and you want to pick a fight with her. Are you out of your mind? In second thought don’t answer that. I have never been so ashamed of you, more than I am right now.

“Daddy, why are you being like this? This was not planned by Nick or me. Why can’t you be more like mom and supportive,” Leia asked as she started to cry and then leaned on Nick’s shoulder. Nick just held her and let her cry. This was worse than he had expected to happen. Now it was scaring Nick because if Leia’s dad was acting like this, that only meant he would be more than likely getting the worst of it. He knew that he was going to have to tell his parents in person like Leia did with her parents.

“Alright, Ariel but she is only sixteen and I want to get certain information from her. Leia I am sorry for losing my temper with you but you have to understand where I am coming from here. Nick, are you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost,” David said looking at all three of them and then proceeding to get up to give a hug to his daughter.

“No, your highness I was just thinking about how I could tell my family. Besides I was the one that persuaded Leia to come here and tell the two of you. She was so afraid that you would forbid us to be with one another and then take the baby away. Sir, with your reaction I think it would be best if I tell my parents in person. I just don’t want to leave Leia behind. I also promised her that I would do everything in my power to take care of her and our baby and I don’t intend on breaking that promise,” Nick said as he held Leia close to him.

“Well Nick how about this, why don’t you call your parents and invite them to come here so you can tell them and then Leia can be there with you. Thank you for getting our daughter to come and tell us this news. Now I understand why she looked so scared when the two of you came in here. I am also glad to hear that you are willing to take responsibility and I know Leia has made the right choice. I don’t understand why she would think that we would forbid the two of you to be together and we would never in our right minds think of taking our grandchild away from Leia or you,” David said as he got up and walked over to give his daughter a kiss on her forehead.

“Thanks dad and if it wasn’t for Nick being here I know for a fact that this would not be happening. Plus I was afraid that if I told Nick he would leave me. So when I woke up this morning I went and talked to Kevin and he told me that I needed to tell Nick. I believed he had a feeling that Nick would not run but just in case and on top of that I asked him to be with me when I told Nick,” Leia said looking up at her dad and holding Nick’s hand tight.

“Okay, now I want to know who all knows about this besides the four of us,” Ariel asked.

“Well mom, besides the four of us plus Kevin. Brian, Alex, and Howie all know and I really don’t want to talk about that beautiful confrontation. The reason I say this is because we got cornered by them this morning in my room and when this happened I will tell you I didn’t like it too much,” Leia said as she squeezed Nick’s hand then remembered what her and Nick went through only a few hours ago.

“Honey, I will be right back, I need to go and call my mom and dad,” Nick said as he kissed her on the lips and then proceeded to walk out the door to the hallway to use his cell phone to call his parents and make another phone call. With that he knew he didn’t want anyone to over hear him so he headed off to Leia’s bedroom.

Now back in the study with Leia and her parents. Her father took Nick’s seat and then sat next to her and put his arm around his daughters shoulder.

“So Leia what are yours and Nick’s plans for the baby,” David asked his daughter, he was very concerned for his daughter. He also wanted her to finish school but he knew that this journey in her life would be the toughest for her to face.

“Right now dad can we just get him through the talk with his parents. Besides the way he was acting when he left has me a little worried and I also don’t think Nick and his parents are getting along right now.

*Nick on the phone*


“Hey, honey, how are you doing,” Nick said over the phone.

“Baby, I am good. When are you coming home? I miss you,” the unknown female said.

“I honestly don’t know when I am coming home. We are doing this gig and I don’t know when this thing is going to be done. I miss you too, sweetie but I need to get going. I just wanted to call and touch base and make sure that everything is okay,” Nick said.

“Alright, I love you and call me when you start to come home,” the unknown female voice said.

“I will do that,” Nick said as he hung up the phone but still not knowing when he would be able to call her again.

Nick then proceeded to dial his parents’ number and he knew he needed to let them know about the baby. He also knew that he needed to break it off with that unknown female. Now what Nick doesn’t know is that someone heard him on the phone with that unknown female.

“Hey, mom can you and dad come to Leia’s,” Nick asked with a little hesitation in his voice.

“Honey, what’s wrong? Did she pick you,” Nick’s mom asked with concern because she could tell that something was bothering him.

“Mom, yes she picked me but we need to tell you and dad something and this needs to be said face to face and not over the phone,” Nick said while thinking on his other girlfriend. His mom and dad don’t even know about this girl but will they ever find out.

“Okay, Nick we will be there in a few days. We love you, also tell your brother we are coming so he better be on his best behavior,” she said.

“See you then,” Nick said. He knew how his parents felt about him but are they really going to go on the extreme when they find out about the baby. He hung up the phone and then proceeded to open the door. Once the door was opened he saw none other than Prince Jonathan.

Jonathan just looked at Nick with a huge grin on his face. He knew that he had caught Nick but didn’t say anything to Nick but just stood there with the biggest grin on his face.

“What…the…hell are you doing here Jonathan,” Nick asked. He knew how Leia liked Jonathan and every time she would try to talk to him either to say hi or to try and start a conversation up. He would just blow her off.

“Well, first off is Leia with you or two were you on the phone with another woman,” Jonathan asked with a sly grin on his face. He knew he caught Nick and he was going to enjoy holding this of Nick’s head. He also knew that Leia was nowhere around Nick.

“First off Jonathan that is none of your business if Leia is with me or not and as for the phone I was on the phone with my mom,” Nick said getting a little heated because he knew he just got caught by Jonathan for being on the phone with his other girlfriend.

“I know that but before you called your mom you were on the phone with another woman. I heard all of both conversations so I know when you were talking to your mom, so don’t lie to me. You do realize if Leia finds out this is going to tear her apart and she will run to another man, and that man will be me,” Jonathan said with confidence.

“I hope you know that if you tell her, which I know you won’t, she will not believe you. Besides what gives you the idea that she will leave me, I know she would never leave me,” Nick said but he was scared of the fact that he was caught on top of the fact that he knew that if Leia did find out she would leave him. To end the conversation between him and Jonathan, Nick turned around and shut Leia’s bedroom door and then proceeded to leave while Jonathan was still standing there looking a little shell shock with what Nick had just told him. Nick now knew he needed to keep Leia and his other girl away from each other. Along with the guys because he knew that if at least one of them found out he would not be able to keep them from telling Leia or can he. Nick did know one thing for sure and that was if Jonathan opened his mouth to Leia, she would not believe him because of the way he had treated her in the past.


*Back at the study*


“Alright, Leia we will do that just for you right now but once you two talk to his parents we are going to want to know the plan. On top of everything I think you made an excellent choice by picking Nick,” David said. He knew that Ariel and he were going to have to tell her what happened after her mom made the announcement of picking Nick.

“Daddy you know Nick and I will talk to you two more once everything else has cooled off. What do you mean that I made the right decision? I thought the two of you were against me being with Nick and wanted me to be with Lance,” Leia asked as she looked between both parents confused.

“Well, sweetheart, right after you left the ballroom to tend to Nick. Mom made the announcement about you picking Nick and that was when all the excitement happened. Lance woke up as soon as your mother said you picked Nick. He screamed no and ran up the stairs to your room knocking on the door while screaming for you to let him in. He was knocking so loud on the door that we thought he was going to break the door down. With him make this much of a scene his group and a few of the other suitors had to carry him outside. Once he was outside him and his group left for good. Here we were thinking he would be the one that would not hurt you in any shape or form and there he was making us look bad,” David said as he sat there just shaking his head in disbelieve from the event of the night before.

Leia’s eyes got really wide because at that time her and Nick were making love in the shower. She knew that they didn’t hear anything but the only noise they were hearing was the water running and their moment of passion. Then that was when it hit her and to think just how loud they really were and if that shower from the water could actually cover their moans of passion.

She then looked at both of her parents and said, “We didn’t hear any of that commotion. Nick was in the shower by the time I got up to my room, so I went in there to check on him and to make sure Lance didn’t do a lot of damage. Now, before you go and protest about something happening between us, nothing happened.”

“Okay, Leia,” her parents said in unison, even though they had a feeling something did because their daughter was already pregnant by this man.

Next this Leia and hear parents heard was the door to the study opening up and all three of them jumped when they heard it opening. Once they saw Nick coming through the door and then he looked around the room for Leia, till his eyes landed on her and his face lit up in a smile when he saw her. He then said, “What did I miss while I was gone baby?”

“Nothing really important, besides it can wait till later. Anyways we need to go and get me something to drink along with going and talking to Aaron and Jessica,” Leia said as she stood up and kissed her parents and then walked over to Nick and grabbed his hand as they headed out the door.

Nick and Leia walked into the kitchen to get something to drink before they went to talk to Aaron and Jessica. Nick made Leia sit down while he went to get them both glasses of water. Even after he got caught by Jonathan he knew he still needed to take care of Leia because of the baby.
Chapter 21 by marvinemm
After Nick and Leia got their drink they decided to go and talk to Aaron and Jessica. They saw how those two were flirting with one another that Nick and Leia have gotten enough of it. As they were walking out of the kitchen to go and talk to Aaron and Jessica, Nick and Leia wanted to say or do something to one another but didn’t till Leia stopped walking and pulled Nick down to her so she could kiss him.

“Wh…wh…what was that for,” Nick asked as the shock left from the kiss.

“That was for loving me the way you do. Along with not cheating on me with another girl like Lance did, Nick I love you. Plus, I have an idea, why don’t you talk to Aaron in the living room and I will take Jessica into the kitchen to talk. I think I need to apologize to her for the way I’ve been acting lately. Also there are some things that I need to talk to her about and Nick remember no mentioning the pregnancy to Aaron and I will do the same with Jessica. We will tell them after we talk to your parents,” Leia said as she kissed Nick on the lips but this time with more passion than the last kiss.

“Okay, Leia, I like that idea and then we start to quiz them about the other after we take care of our first priority,” Nick said as he returned Leia’s last kiss.

“Yeah, let’s do that,” Leia said in agreement with Nick. They soon walked into the living room to see that Aaron and Jessica were engrossed in the show that they were watching.

“Hey, you two, what are you two watching,” Nick and Leia said in unison towards Aaron and Jessica.

“Oh, man Nick you scared us half to death. Why did you and Leia have to do that to us?” Aaron asked after getting over the shock of his brother and Leia sneaking up behind him and Jessica like that.

“Sorry about that Aaron we didn’t mean to scare you two like that. By the way Jessica you’re going into the kitchen with your sister cause she wants to talk to you about something, okay,” Nick said as he let go of Leia’s hand and walked over then proceeded to bend down to give Jessica a kiss on the cheek. After he did that he noticed that Jessica blush a little.

“Okay Nick, but I don’t like the idea of this,” Jessica said as she got up from the couch and headed over to her sister.

“It’ll be okay Jessica, she loves you very much so you need to listen to her,” Nick said as he sat down in her spot on the couch.

Looking at Leia and Jessica, Nick thought to himself that Jessica was special to have Leia as a sister on top of that having Aaron in her life.
Chapter 22 by marvinemm
As Nick sat down in Jessica’s old seat next to Aaron, Jessica and Leia left the living room to go into the kitchen to talk.

“Jessica, I am so sorry for the way I treated you the past three months. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?” Leia asked Jessica as she went to the refrigerator to get another bottle of water.

“Yes, Leia I forgive you but what is going on, you’ve been keeping something from me for the past three months. We use to be so close…what happened three months ago to make you change the way we use to be? Leia, I love you so much,” Jessica said as tears filled her eyes as she sat down in a chair at the table.

“Nothing’s wrong Jess except the fact that Jonathan is starting playing those mind games again with me and there is something else that I will tell you soon. I hope you will understand in the future,” Leia said as she sat down in the chair next to her sister at the table with her bottle of water.

“Okay I can take that answer for now but why is Jonathan acting like he likes you again. He knows that you and Nick are going to get married because he had to help *N Sync to get Lance out of the castle last night,” Jessica said with confusion on her face because she didn’t understand Jonathan at all.

“I don’t know Jessica but all I know is that he is trying to hurt me again and this all started last night before mom and dad made the announcement. I hate it when does this,” Leia said as she took a drink of water from her bottle.

“Yeah, I remember the last time he did this and you swore you would not let him hurt you like that again. Then you met Nick and you showed no interest in him ever again. Jonathan doesn’t make any sense to me, whatsoever. He still needs to leave you alone since now you are to get married soon. Also does Nick know that Jonathan is back to his old games and if not he needs to know,” Jessica said as she put her arm around Leia’s shoulders. Jessica never understood why their parents picked Jonathan as a suitor or why he treated Leia like he did.

“No, Jessica, Nick does not know and I know he needs to know but we have other things going on right now than to worry about Jonathan. Can we please stop talking about this because just thinking about Jonathan is making me feel bad,” Leia said as she looked out the kitchen window because she didn’t want Jessica to see her like this.

“Yeah, sure what do you want to talk about, I mean…I think Nick and Aaron are still talking though,” Jessica said.

“Earlier when you and Aaron were in the living room by yourselves and Alex came in…I noticed that you looked a little scared when he sat next to you. Were you scared of Alex, Jessica?” Leia asked as she turned back around to face her sister.

“Yes, I was scared…I didn’t like the way he looked at me and Aaron. Plus, when he came in the living room he called Aaron and me ‘love birds’ which we’re not,” Jessica said as she looked into her sister eyes and know that something was bothering Leia along with her nosing but Jessica didn’t mind because she liked it…sometimes. This was one of those times that Jessica didn’t mind her sister nosing because she wanted to tell someone really bad.

“Jessica everything will be okay. Besides Alex isn’t the only one to think that you and Aaron like each other. So tell me, what do you think of Aaron? Jessica you know the only other person I talk to is Nick and he won’t tell anyone not even Aaron, if you tell me that you like Aaron,” Leia said to her sister knowing Nick was asking Aaron the same question.

“Does it show that bad when we are near each other because I like Aaron more than a friend? He sort of reminds me of Nick a little and I always thought Nick was cute, but I think Aaron is cuter…a whole lot,” Jessica said as she got out of her chair to get something to drink for herself.

“Yes, I know Nick is cute but we’re not talking about Nick…we’re talking about you and Aaron. As we speak Nick is talking to Aaron about you but don’t tell Nick I told you,” Leia asked Jessica.

“Okay, Leia and don’t tell Aaron that I love him a lot. Even though we’re only eight doesn’t mean a thing. I’m sure by the time that we become teenagers we’ll be in a relationship but not a serious one just yet,” Jessica said as she walked back to the table with her drink in her hand.

“Jessica, are you ready to go back to the living room with Nick and Aaron?” Leia asked as she got up out of her chair.

“Yeah, sure I’ve been ready for some time,” Jessica said as she got up and headed towards her sister and they left the kitchen to the living room. When to their surprise was…
Chapter 23 by marvinemm
After Leia and Jessica left for the kitchen Nick grabbed the TV remote and then turned the TV off, so Aaron and he could. Nick hated the idea of being separated from Leia mow more than anything and Aaron could sense that from his brother. Nick was mainly worried about the baby because he was afraid of losing the baby and even more terrified of losing Leia more than anything.

“So what do you want to talk to me about little bro,” Nick asked as he sat the remote down and faced Aaron.

“Oh…oh well, Jessica was telling me that about three months ago Jessica did something real stupid and Leia chewed her out. Ever since then they’ve been fighting over some really stupid stuff. I told Jessica that I would ask you what’s the matter with Leia, because I figured Leia would’ve told you last night since she has picked you to be her husband. So Nick, what is going on with Leia and why is she fighting with Jessica? Plus, Jessica was telling me that lately Leia has been spending a lot of time in the bathroom throwing up. What is going on Nick, I know something is wrong with Leia?” Aaron asked because he was worried about Nick and Leia so much.

“Aaron, I don’t know what you are talking about because Leia hasn’t told me anything and if she did I probably wouldn’t tell you or anyone else unless it was a life or death situation or both pairs of parents knew before anyone else. Besides it doesn’t seem to be a life or death situation to me,” Nick lied and hoped that Aaron wouldn’t figure out that he had lied even though he knew in time Aaron would.

“Okay, Nick whatever you say,” Aaron knew Nick was hiding something from him but didn’t know what it was. All he knew was that he would find out by himself.

“Thanks Aaron, I knew you would understand and you know I love you. Also mom and dad are going to be here in a couple of days. Leia and I need to talk to them about something,” Nick said as he smiled at his little brother.

“Okay, yes Nick I know you love me. So what do you think of Prince Jonathan? I heard he has a major crush on Leia again,” Aaron said as he looked out the patio window.

“Oh so that explains why the jerk had that smug grin on his face when he saw me earlier, all because he likes Leia again. Now this is information that I wish I had known earlier when I saw him. He doesn’t need to be around here and for starters he hurt Leia really bad about five months ago and I’m deathly afraid that he’s going to do it again if he gets the chance to,” Nick said as anger filled his voice with every word he said.

“Nick, what do you mean you saw him earlier? Also how did he hurt Leia,” Aaron asked as he turned back ti look at his brother’s expression.

“Well, let’s see, he basically played games with her mind and her heart and doing it all at once. The way he did this was when he knew Leia liked him, he would not have anything to do with her but when she had another interest he started to act like he liked her. This type of thing was going on for months till Leia finally met me. I would still like to give him a piece of my mind because I had to help her pick up the pieces of her heart and get her back on track,” Nick said as he stared towards the kitchen.

“That’s mean why does he do this to her? Does he have any idea that he is hurting her this way? Here I was thinking he was a great guy, till now,” Aaron said.

“I don’t know why he does this type of stuff to her. No, I also don’t think he knows he’s hurting her but I’m about ready to tell him when I see him again,” Nick said with more anger in his voice than before.

“Oh, Nick you need to calm down a little before Leia and Jessica come in here to see what’s wrong. We need to change the subject.” Aaron said after he realized that Nick didn’t like Jonathan at all.

“Okay, okay, okay, I’m calm now. So what do you think of Jessica?” Nick asked trying to figure out if Aaron really did like Jessica.

“I think she’s great but Nick do me a BIG favor and don’t tell Leia that I like Jessica because I’m not ready for Jessica to know yet. Jessica is everything I look in for a girl and her personality is the best. She’s funny, beautiful, and I always want to be around her,” Aaron said as he turned his head in the direction of the kitchen and saw Jonathan go towards the kitchen.

“I won’t tell Leia besides she is asking Jessica the same thing because you two look like you’ll make a cute couple. So, what was Alex doing in here earlier? You and Jessica didn’t look happy while he was in here,” Nick said as he made a mental note to talk to Alex later.

“I don’t know what he was doing in here but you would not believe what he called Jessica and me…he called Jessica and me ‘lovebirds’ and when he came in here he scared us just like you and Leia did when you two came in here earlier,” Aaron said as he kept his eyes in the direction of the kitchen.

“Okay, I’ll talk to Alex later but you and Jessica look like two lovebirds. Aaron, why are you staring as the kitchen? Is there something wrong?” Nick asked with worry in his voice because that is where his fiancé and unborn child is at along with Jessica.

“I just saw Jonathan go in the direction of the kitchen, yeah I think something might be wrong real soon,” Aaron and with that they heard Leia and Jessica yell Jonathan’s name. After that they quickly got up and went into a running sprint in the direction of the scream.
Chapter 24 by marvinemm
Brian and Brooke were out on Leia’s basketball court shooting hoops but Brooke wasn’t really interested because she wanted to get to know Brian. While doing this they were in fact getting to know one another a little better.

“So, Brooke, how did you and Leia meet? You just don’t seem to be Leia’s type for a friend but I am glad that she and I are friends,” Brian said as he made a shot at the goal.

“Brian, that’s a long story at how Leia and I met each other and became friends. Yeah, I know what you mean about our friendship but we helped each other with some of our problems with guys, if you know what I mean. I feel the same way you do and I am glad Leia and I are friends or you and I would’ve never met each other,” Brooke said as she walked over to Brian with a smile on her face.

“So, what do you want to do now because I’m tired,” Brian said as he found some shade to sit in and cool off.

“I don’t know, Brian what do you want to do?” Brooke asked as she sat next to him in the shade.

“What do you say about a walk? I saw a little trail yesterday when Kevin, Howie, AJ, and I got here. I want to see where it leads to,” Brian said as he put his arm around Brooke’s shoulders.

“That sounds great but can we stay here a little longer because I want to enjoy this moment between you and me. Besides, I wonder what Howie and Brittany are doing right now,” Brooke said as she laid her head on Brain’s shoulder because she felt protected by him, unlike all her other boyfriends that she has had in the past.

“Good, I’m glad you want to go for a walk because while we are on the walk I need to ask you something important. You’ve got me at what Howie and Brittany are doing. That sounds like a good idea, just sitting here for a while,” Brian said as he laid his head on top of her head.

“Brian, when do you guys start your first tour? I’m going to miss you so much when you leave and I know Leia will miss Nick more than I will miss you,” Brooke said.

“I really don’t know when the tour starts but I’m going to talk to our management to see if I can bring you on the tour. Leia won’t have to miss Nick at all because she is coming on tour with us but she has no clue that she is coming. Nick already made arrangements with management before he even found out that he was going to be picked,” Brian said.

“I’d love to go on tour with you guys. I think it would be great to see the world,” Brooke said as her eyes lit up with excitement.

“I’m ready for that walk now. What about you Brooke, are you ready for the walk on that trail I saw yesterday?” Brian asked but what Brooke didn’t know was that Brian had already been on the trail when he found it the day before.

“Yes, I am ready but what’s bothering me now is that question you’re going to ask me. I usually don’t worry about things like that but I really like you a lot,” Brooke said as Brian got up from the ground and started towards the trail hand in hand.

“You’ll find out soon enough and I like you a lot also,” Brian said as they walked toward the trail.
Chapter 25 by marvinemm
“Why hasn’t Leia told her parents and why hasn’t she told Brooke or me?” Brittany asked as she sat closer to Howie.

“I don’t know why but I do know that Nick and Leia are going to tell her parents later today,” Howie said as he laid Brittany’s head on his sholder.

“So, Alex how is everything going with you because you look a little distracted,” Brittany said.

“Well right before I left to come here I asked Leia’s best friend Crystal to be my girlfriend and she said ‘yes’ but now I’s falling for Leia. I don’t know what to do now,” Alex said as he put his head in his hands.

“Man, AJ does Crystal know? Why did you fall for Leia, you know she’s in love with Nick,” Howie said as he let go of Brittany.

“No, Crystal doesn’t know because these feelings just happened last night when Nick and Lance were fighting. I don’t know why I fell for Leia and no I didn’t know Leia was in love with Nick,” Alex said with his head still in his hands.

“Alex it’ll be okay but do us all a big favor and call Crystal. She really needs to know and the way it looks you love Crystal a lot,” Brittany said as she got up from her spot next to Howie and sat next to Alex as she put her arm around him to comfort him. This helped a little but not much because Alex still had strong feelings for Leia but in time these feelings in deed will play a part.

“Okay, Brittany I’ll do that right now. I just hope that she will understand and that I do really love her. Thanks, so much Brittany and Howie,” Alex said as he got up and ran to his room to call Crystal.

“She will understand, if she loves you as much as you love her,” Brittany said with a smile on her face as she turned to face Howie. She knew Crystal would understand because Crystal loved Alex so much.

“Your welcome,” Howie and Brittany yelled in unison towards Alex as he was running up to the castle.
Chapter 26 by marvinemm
As Alex walked into his room, his cell phone began to ring. He quickly picked the phone up and answered it because he wanted whoever it was off the phone so he could call Crystal.

“Hello,” he answered a little upset.

“Alex, is that you?” Crystal asked on the other end of the phone.

“Yeah, it’s me, Crystal!” He said in shock that she had called him.

“Are you okay, Alex?” She asked with concern in her voice. She loved Alex more than anything.

“Yeah, I’m fine and I was getting ready to call you when the phone rang,” he said.

“Oh, cool, so why were you going to call me, honey,” she asked excited.

“Well…I fell for Leia last night but when she picked Nick for her husband I fell for you all over again. I don’t know what I would do without you,” Alex said as tears began to fill his eyes because he didn’t want to lose Crystal. He loved her more that the world itself.

“Oh, Alex…I still love you and I’m a little mad at you but not too much. Do you want me to come over to Leia’s house to see you?” Crystal asked because she missed Alex very much and wanted to see him.

“Thank you, sweetie for not being totally mad at me and I love you too. Yes, that would be nice of you to come over but can you come right now because I miss you so much. Besides Howie and Brian have girlfriends and I’m over here all by myself. Kevin is probably on his phone with his wife Kandi,” Alex said as tears began to fall even more.

“Alex, get a hold of yourself…I’ll be over there as soon as I can, okay. I love you,” Crystal said and then quickly hung up the phone so that Alex would not protest any more. She then started to get ready to leave to go and see Alex and then on the other end of the phone was Alex. He just sat there on the bed with the dial tone ringing in his ear because he never expected that Crystal would do something like that for him.
Chapter 27 by marvinemm
As Alex was talking to Brittany and Howie, Kevin was on the phone with his wife, Kandi. Kandi has brown hair that is frosted blonde. She has gorgeous brown eyes that can hypnotize any guy, even Kevin. She is about five feet four inches tall and is twenty-three years old, which makes her a year younger than Kevin. Kevin picked up his phone and quickly dialed his home phone.

“Hello,” Kandi answered her phone out of breath for running up the stairs to Kevin and her bedroom so as to answer the phone.

“Hey sweetheart, what are you doing? Are you okay? I miss you so much,” Kevin said as he sat down on his bed.

“Kevin, baby, I miss you too. I have some good news…we’re…we’re…pregnant. I am also not doing anything real important right now. Why do you ask? I am fine; I just had to run up the stairs to our bedroom to answer the phone, so I am just a little out of breath. Kevin you sound worried, what’s going on?” Kandi asked a little concern in her voice. She really missed and wanted him home now.

“Well, you seemed a little busy when I left that’s why I asked. That’s not good news…its great news to hear that we’re having a baby. Well Nick and Leia have some good news themselves. For starters Leia picked Nick to be her husband and two Leia is three months pregnant with Nick’s child. That’s all the excitement that has been going on over here and yes I am worried about you more now because you are carrying our baby,” Kevin said as he lay down on the bed.

“What?! Leia is pregnant they are too young to have kids. Do her parents know that she is pregnant? How are the rest of the guys dealing with this situation? Does Leia love Nick…I mean really love him?” Kandi asked as she sat on the edge of Kevin and her bed.

“Yes, Kandi I can agree with you that they are too young and no the last time I knew her parents did not know, at least not yet. I do know that Nick and Leia are planning on telling them sometime today. Kandi, baby, please calm down; I don’t want you to get too worked up and loose the baby. The guys are not taking it too well. They are mainly worried about what management will say. Yes, Leia is madly in love with Nick and I can see it in her eyes. The last time I saw that look in someone’s eyes was…you, Kandi, sweetheart. Oh, Kandi the reason I am calling you is…,” Kevin said but couldn’t finish because Kandi quickly interrupted.

“You and the guys are staying longer?” Kandi asked as tears began to fill her eyes.

“No…no…oh no, Kandi that’s not even it. I’m leaving tonight. I am coming home but I don’t know when the others are leaving. Brian just met this girl named Brooke and Howie met a girl named Brittany. Brooke and Brittany are best friends but we just can’t figure out how they became friends with Leia,” Kevin said.

“Oh, that’s great news to hear you are coming home. I’m so excited that Brian and Howie finally found someone. Kevin, do you think that I’ll met Brooke, Brittany, and Leia any time soon?” Kandi asked because she really wanted some girlfriends to talk to while Kevin was off touring with the guys.

“I know Leia is coming with us on tour, so you’ll get to meet her but I don’t know if Brooke and Brittany are coming, but Kandi I will tell you this and that is you are coming on tour with me and the guys more now since you’re pregnant,” Kevin said.

“Cool, I can’t wait till I meet her. I bet that’s why Leia is coming on tour with you guys because Nick wants to make sure that she is okay, plus if she is not around him he will miss her. So, how is Alex doing over there because you didn’t mention him earlier when you mentioned Howie and Brian? I heard he was talking to Leia’s best friend Crystal. Kevin, is that true that he’s talking to someone?” Kandi asked.

“He’s okay, I guess but Alex is acting real funny and he is not his normal self since he found out that Leia was pregnant with Nick’s kid. Yeah, he’s talking to Crystal but I think that the relationship will grow if it hasn’t started to yet. You have also got a point about Nick going to miss Leia while on tour. He also wants to keep an eye on Leia because of the pregnancy; I’ve never seen Nick like this before. He is head over heels in love with Leia,” Kevin said.

“That’s wonderful to hear that Alex is talking to someone. I hope he gets her soon before someone else gets her because I heard she’s beautiful. That is odd for him to act like because I have never noticed him acting funny when Leia’s name is mentioned before. What do you mean he is not his normal self? I mean maybe he likes Leia and he just doesn’t want to tell anyone more now that she has picked Nick and is carrying Nick’s child,” Kandi stated a little concerned about Alex.

“Well Alex is just mopping around here and it’s really got me worried because I think he’s sick or something. You might be right about that Alex likes Leia but if he does why is he talking to Crystal, I just don’t know what to do about Alex. I just hope he’s okay by the time we start the tour,” Kevin said.

“Oh, okay I see now but it sounds like he has it bad for two women, Leia and Crystal. He better get with it. Hey honey, the dryer just buzzed and I have to go and take care of them. Besides I’m sure you have a lot of packing to do I’ll let you go and finish. I’ll see you when you get home. I love you bye,” Kandi said.

“Okay, I’ll see you then. I’ve already got that done. I love you too, bye baby,” Kevin said and with that they both hung up their phones.

After Kevin hung up his end of the phone conversation, he then continued to lie on the bed and fell asleep because he had a long trip ahead of him that night. On Kandi’s end she quickly ran down the stairs because she had a lot of planning to do before Kevin got home that night.
Chapter 28 by marvinemm
…Jonathan was standing right in front of Leia and Jessica. When they both saw him and screamed.

“What do you want Jonathan,” Jessica asked with anger in her voice because she didn’t like Jonathan. She actually hates Jonathan more than Leia does. The reason being is because Jessica is afraid Jonathan will hurt Leia, someway, somehow.

“I need to talk to Leia, Jessica. So could you please leave the room while we talk,” Jonathan asked Jessica as he was looking at her with a smug smile on his face.

“No, I am not leaving because I do not like the idea of leaving my sister alone with you. If I am not here then she needs someone that she can trust because I don’t trust you as far as I can throw and I don’t throw very far,” Jessica said as she looked between Jonathan and Leia.

“I’ll be okay just go to Nick,” Leia said as a hint to go get Nick because she knew that Jonathan was getting ready to start some major trouble.

As Leia was talking to Jessica, Jonathan was thinking, “Man, she looks good but how do I tell her that I love her and she doesn’t belong with Nick because he is cheating on her with another girl,” but all he wanted to do to Leia was hurt her. Plus, he just wanted to get her in the bed with him.

“Now what the hell do you want, Jonathan?” Leia asked threw clenched teeth and this in turn brought Jonathan out of his thoughts.

“Oh…can we go up to your room and talk?” Jonathan asked as he put on his best sly smile on his face.

“No!!” Leia yelled as she tried to make a run for it out of the kitchen but…to her surprise Jonathan grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him.

“Now, why do you feel that you have to run from me? You should know that I will catch you. Besides I love you and you don’t belong with Nick, he is cheating on you and you don’t even see it. Also I would not hurt you and you know that is true,” Jonathan said as he bent down to kiss her but she quickly pulled away from him.

“No, Jonathan you lie, Nick would never cheat on me and besides I really don’t know if you would hurt me or not because we have never dated. Besides you have played so many mind games with me that I find it very hard to believe that you really do love me. On top of everything else you’re hurting me right now, so can you please let me go if you love me like you say you do?” Leia asked as she began to cry.

“NO! I won’t let you go because you’ll just run right to Nick like you always do!” Jonathan yelled at her as he began to shake her violently. With this Leia was getting very scared of Jonathan and feared for her own life along with her unborn child’s safety. She knew she had to think of something and quick.

“Jonathan...You’re…Hurting…Me…And…I…Don’t…Feel…Very…Well… Plus…I…Am…Pregnant…,” Leia yelled back at Jonathan through her tears and his violent shakes.

“You’re what! Okay, but we’re not through talking with each other yet. So please hurry back, baby. I love you,” Jonathan said as he evilly smiled at Leia which just gave her immediate chills up her spine.

“I said that I am pregnant! Okay, if I make it back and I love Nick. I’m sorry to say this Jonathan but maybe we can just be friends, plus Nick is the father,” she said as she quickly ran out of the kitchen before Jonathan would change his mind or even a chance to react to what she has just said to him.

“What the…!” Jonathan yelled with anger in his voice. Then thought to himself at how he was going to make Leia’s and Nick’s life a living hell.

*Nick, Aaron, and Jessica*

As Jessica ran out of the kitchen she saw Nick and Aaron coming towards her. As soon as she saw Aaron she ran right into his arms and started crying uncontrollably as she rested her head on Aaron’s shoulder.

“Jessica, what’s the matter? Why are you crying? And where is Leia at?” Aaron asked with Nick interrupting him to ask the last question. As Aaron began to rub her back and looked at his brother with worry and fear all at the same time.

“S…she’s i...i...in the k…k…kitchen w…w…with h...h…him. I am worried about Leia and I’m afraid h…h…he is going to hurt her. That should explain why I am crying all because that JERK is alone with my sister in the kitchen and I know he is planning on hurting my only sister.” Jessica said as she looked at Aaron and then towards Nick with tears still streaming down her beautiful face.

“Jessica sweetie who is ‘HE’?” Nick asked as he bent down to look at Jessica in the eye.

“H…h…he i…i…is J…J…Jonathan,” Jessica said as tears began to fall harder because she was scared for her sister’s safety.

“That’s it! He’s dead!” Nick screamed and began to storm out but before he did he looked at Aaron and said, “Aaron stay here with Jessica and don’t leave this room, okay,” and with that Nick left for the kitchen.

“No! Nick, I want to be in there with my sister,” Jessica replied as she tried to make a run for the kitchen but was quickly pulled back by Aaron.

“Okay, Nick but hurry, please,” Aaron said as he held Jessica in a tight hug close to him to try and help her calm down.

“Jess, everything will be okay, trust me. Nick won’t let anything happen to Leia. He loves her too much to let anything bad happen to her and she loves him the same way that he loves her.” Aaron said as he walked her over to the couch to sit down and helped her calm down by rubbing her back, which he learned from seeing Nick do it.

*Aaron and Jessica*

“B…bu…but Aaron you didn’t see the look on Jonathan’s face b…b…but I did and it scared me half to death.” Jessica said as she sat down on the couch and started to cry even more.
“I know that, Jessica but Nick will kill Jonathan if he hurts Leia. I do know one thing that is for sure is that Leia is a very strong person and can take care of herself.” Aaron said as he sat down next to Jessica and put her head on his shoulder and just let her cry as he rubbed her back.

“But…,” Jessica was cut off by Aaron hushing her with his index finger.

“Shh…shh…Jess, just calm down please,” Aaron pleaded with Jessica because it was killing him inside to see the girl that he loves was hurting so bad. He didn’t know what to do with himself. Deep down inside he was screaming ‘I Love You Jessica Nicole Miller!’

*Nick and Leia*

“Nick!!! My…goodness…you are just the person I was looking for…Jonathan…he’s acting very strange and it’s scaring me to death. I don’t know what to do with him. He’s not the same shy guy that I use to like a few months ago. Nick, I’m scared he’s going to kill me or something worst and on top of all that I told him that I was pregnant with your baby,” Leia said as she began to cry and buried her face in Nick’s chest to muffle her crying so that Jonathan couldn’t hear her because they were only a few feet away from the kitchen doorway.

“Leia, honey everything will be okay, soon and I promise you this much. Are you feeling okay because you don’t look okay? Baby, please tell me, you’re scaring me really bad and right now I don’t care if he knows or not all I care about is you and the baby,” Nick said as he rubbed her back to help her calm down.

“No, I am not because of Jonathan; he started to shake me because I tried to make a run out of the kitchen away from him. Then the next thing I noticed was that he grabbed me really hard and then started to shake me like I was some sort of rag doll. I was being shaken so bad that I got sick and all I could think about was the baby. So can you please let me go to the bathroom,” Leia asked as she looked up at Nick and thinking about what Jonathan said about Nick cheating on her. She knew how much Jonathan wanted her but never thought that he would sink that low but it was the way he said it that made her think that maybe for once Jonathan was telling her the truth. She trusted Nick with her life he would never do that to her, besides she was not going to question him because she trusted him. What she didn’t know was it was going to come up sooner than she thought.

“Yeah, but you let me come with you because Jessica is worried sick about you and she’s sitting in the living room on the couch with Aaron.” Nick said as he put his arm around her waist and walked towards the stairs to go up to her bedroom and also not noticing that something was bothering Leia.

“Okay, but let me go and tell Jess that I am okay. Plus that she doesn’t need to worry about me now because I got away from Jonathan. She also needs to stay with Aaron for now because I don’t know what Jonathan will do next.” Leia said to Nick as she made a mental note to thank Jessica for getting Nick for her, when actually Jessica had nothing to do with it. It was all because Aaron and Nick had heard their screams when Jonathan showed up in the kitchen.

“Okay, honey,” Nick said as he walked with Leia to the living room, where her sister was at. Nick moved his hand from around her waist and went for her hand and then entwined his fingers with hers. He loved her so much that he was afraid of losing her but yet he still had another girlfriend that she will indeed find out about. What Nick doesn’t know is that Jonathan has already told her and she is questioning Nick in her mind but in time the truth will come out or be seen.

*Nick, Aaron, Leia, and Jessica*

“Hey! Jessica,” Leia said as she walked up to the crouch.

“Leia! I am so glad that you are okay. Jonathan totally freaked me out. How in the world did you get away from that psycho?” Jessica asked as she jumped off the couch and leaped into Leia’s arms.

“Thank you, Jess for getting Nick for me. I wasn’t feeling so well so I asked Jonathan if I could go to the bathroom. Plus, he was hurting me,” Leia whispered in Jessica’s ear so Nick and Aaron wouldn’t hear.

“Your welcome and I didn’t get Nick, he and Aaron were heading into the kitchen when I ran out and I ran right smack into Aaron. You need to tell Nick about Jonathan hurting you. Nick will kill him and I can see it in his eyes every time he looks toward the kitchen and it is starting to scare me,” Jessica whispered back into her sister’s ear.

“Don’t worry Jess I’ve already told him and I saw the same look in his eyes when I ran out of the kitchen. All he wants to do is protect me and that only means that Aaron and Nick must have heard us scream when we saw Jonathan standing in our path,” Leia said and then proceeded to look back at Nick with her big brown eyes.

“What!?” Nick asked as he noticed that Leia was staring at him.

“Oh, nothing honey I’m just admiring you because I love you so much,” Leia said as she walked towards him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

“Oh…is that all baby,” he said as he put his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him but this will be one of the last few times he would be able to enjoy her this close to him.

“Nick, I don’t feel too good,” Leia said as she fainted in Nick’s arms.

“Oh my…Leia,” Nick said as he picked her up and took her up to her bedroom as Jessica and Aaron got up from the couch and followed Nick.

*In Leia’s bedroom*

When they got Leia to her room Nick went to the bathroom to get some cold water after he laid Leia on the bed and Jessica went to the linen closet in the hallway to get a washcloth for Nick.

While the other two were gone Aaron stayed in Leia’s bedroom to keep an eye on Leia. Aaron was scared to death and didn’t know why Leia had passed out like she did.

“Aaron is she okay,” Nick asked as he walked in the room with a bowl of water and set on the bed stand next to Leia’s head.

“I don’t know Nick, but I’m going to see if Jessica needs any help,” Aaron said and with that he left the room.

*In the Hallway Aaron, Jessica, and Jonathan*

As Aaron shut the door to Leia’s room he heard screaming coming from down the hall to where he was headed. That screaming was Jessica and Aaron knew something was very wrong and started to run but before he had turned the corner he heard an unfamiliar voice, which belonged to none other than Prince Jonathan.

“Let her go!” Aaron screamed as he gathered enough strength while he turned the corner to be face to face with Jonathan.

“And who is this Jessica, your little boyfriend to save you from me,” Jonathan said in his best evil voice.

“No! He’s not my boyfriend for your information but just a distraction,” Jessica said and with that she kicked him in the nuts so hard that he fell hard to the ground and then proceeded to let go of Jessica. Once he let her go she quickly grabbed a washcloth and grabbed Aaron’s hand as she made a run from Jonathan to Leia’s bedroom as fast as she could run.

“D…d…don’t think running to your slut of a sister, that is pregnant, and her good for nothing cheating fiancée Nick can save you,” Jonathan yelled at Jessica.

“Boy, he has a lot more anger inside of him than I thought he did. Who does he think he is calling my sister a ‘slut’, he’s just jealous because he doesn’t have my sister and why in the world is he saying that Leia is pregnant.” Jessica thought to herself while running towards Leia’s room still having a good grip on Aaron’s hand.

*Back in Leia’s room*

“Oh, Leia…baby, please I’m begging please wake up. I can’t live without you and our baby,” Nick said as tears started to fall and sat on the bed just above Leia’s head. Then brought her head up just slightly so he could lay it on his lap after he moved far enough so he wouldn’t hurt her.

“Leia, if anything happens to you I won’t be able to live without you,” Nick said as more tears started to fall harder from his eyes onto Leia’s face.

*Outside Leia’s Bedroom*

“Man, I hate him. I just wish he would drop dead. Did you hear what he said about my sister and your brother,” Jessica stated as Aaron and her reached Leia’s bedroom.

“Jessica, everything will be okay and yes I heard what he had said. I wonder why he said that, unless he knows something that we don’t but we need to ask them but let’s leave Leia and Nick alone for a few more minutes,” Aaron said as he pulled Jessica.

“No, Aaron I have to give this to Nick for Leia. You’re right we do need to ask them about what Jonathan said but that can wait,” Jessica said as she reached for the door knob to open Leia’s bedroom. What Jessica and Aaron saw in the bedroom no one would be prepared to see not even Jessica or Leia’s parents.

“O…o…oh m…m…my I…I…I’m s…s…sorr…sorry.” Jessica stuttered as she quickly closed Leia’s bedroom door and started to cry.

“Jessica, it’ll be okay, please calm down, next time we’ll just have to knock. At least we know Leia is fine.” Aaron said as he pulled her into his arms.

“Aaron, Leia’s going to kill me for walking in on her and Nick. She hates it when I walk in her room without knocking. How could I be so stupid,” Jessica said as she started to cry on Aaron’s shoulder.
Chapter 29 by marvinemm
While Aaron and Jessica are running from Jonathan, Nick started crying for Leia to wake up.

“B…b…baby why are you crying,” Leia asked as she opened her eyes.

“Oh…my Leia you’re okay, thank you god. I thought I lost you and our baby,” Nick said as he hugged her with tears of joy falling down his face because he was happy that she was okay.

“Sweetie, I’m okay so please stop worrying about me,” she said as she reached up to kiss him.

“Mmm…that feels good, I’m sorry Leia but I can’t stop worrying about you. I love you so damn much that all I can give you is my love,” Nick said as he kissed her with so much passion in it to prove to her that he meant what he said.

When they broke away from the kiss Leia said, “Baby, that’s so sweet, O love you so much that I am carrying the proof inside of me,” as she patted her stomach and lend over to kiss Nick again but this time she let her hands start to move over Nick’s body. She really missed feeling his bare body against her own bare body. Once her hands found the bottom of his shirt she quickly put her hands under it. No sooner did she get her hands under there; it quickly came off and then hit the floor.

“Leia…n…n…now…w…we can’t do this. Jess and Aaron will be back soon and I don’t want them to see us like this,” Nick said as he tried to get off of Leia but was pulled back down just as fast as he was trying to get off.

“I don’t think so Carter. I’m craving for you to be inside me right now when I need you the most. I don’t care if those two walk in on us making love, all I care about right now is being with you. Jess and Aaron need to know this is what happens when two people are in love,” Leia said as she kissed Nick and then things started to really heat up with their clothes flying everywhere and of course landing in different areas of the room.

After the last piece of clothing hit the floor across the room; Nick quickly adjusted himself between Leia. Then he looked into her beautiful brown eyes to see if he had her permission to go further. Once he saw her permission in her eyes he immediately started to put butterfly kisses all over her neck and then up and down her body. When he reached her nipples he quickly brought the first one to his mouth as he played with the other till he was satisfied that it was perfectly ready for his mouth the takeover. After he was done with them he slowly moved down her body to her clit. Once he got to where he wanted to be he then checked to see just how wet she was for him by rubbing a couple of fingers over the area. To his satisfaction she was begging for him down there by being as wet as she was, so he then proceeded to stick one finger slowly and easily inside her. When Nick did this to Leia she gasp for air really loud because she couldn’t believe what he was doing to her, physically, emotionally, and mentally. She had never felt like this before, he was making her climb the wall and he hadn’t even gotten fully started. Once Nick felt that she was ready for a little more he added another finger and started to move them in and out at a moderate pace. After he had the satisfaction of getting her wetter than she was when he had gotten started. So he discarded his fingers, then licked them off and proceeded to slip his tongue inside of her and every so often he would flick his tongue over her clit. As Nick worked on her with his tongue, Leia on the other hand felt like she was losing her mind because she had never felt such ecstasy. No one had ever done this to her, considering she was a virgin three months ago and the only guy she has ever been with is Nick, on top of that here Nick was putting her on cloud nine. She didn’t want him to stop; Leia wanted this to go on forever. Once Nick started to feel her tighten around his tongue he quickly pulled out because he wasn’t ready for her to have her climax, just yet. As he was moving up to Leia’s mouth to kiss her she stopped him by saying.

“N…N…Ni…Ni…Nick b…b…ba…baby why did you stop. I want more and I wish you wouldn’t tease me like that,” Leia said as she was trying to catch her breath.

“Sweetie, I’m not ready for you to come. Besides I was getting bored and wanted to taste your lips with mine,” Nick said. Now what Leia didn’t know was that he was ready to be inside her.

“Okay,” she said as in agreement and with that he consumed her mouth with his own. Once he positioned himself again between her; he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

After he got his tongue slipped in her mouth he slowly and easily eased himself inside her and slowly moved in and out of her while still engulfed with her mouth. When Leia felt Nick’s enlarge member inside of her; she moaned inside of his mouth. As Nick was preparing to go faster in his movement; Leia’s bedroom door came open with Aaron and Jessica standing on the other side of the doorway. Nick then heard Jessica say, “O…o…oh m…m…my I…I…I’m s…s…so…so…sorry.” Then the bedroom door shut just as fast as it had opened. When Nick heard this he immediately pulled away from Leia.

“Did you hear that?” Nick asked as he looked in the direction of the door.

“No, sweetie, I didn’t hear anything. Besides it was probably just nothing,” Leia said as she tried to bring his attention back to her by lifting up and nippling on his ear but it failed.

“Leia…no…I heard your sister’s voice,” he said, “Wonderful just what I wanted, Aaron and Jessica catching Leia and me in the act of making love,” Nick thought to himself.

“Good it’s about time Jess realizes that I am finally in love,” Leia thought to herself.

“Honey, can we just finish what we started because I really need you more now than I did earlier?” Leia asked as she kissed Nick passionately on the lips.

“Sure sweetie but it is going to take me awhile to get back up to where we were,” Nick said as he pulled away from the kiss and he started thrusting in her more and kept getting deeper in her too, which she enjoyed very much. He wanted to get to where they were before they we interrupted. Once Nick got to where he was, he then started to pick up his pace up. When he felt himself nearing his climax and as Leia’s walls started to tighten around his cock, he then finally came inside of her just as her juices were flowing all over him.

“I love you, Nickolas,” Leia said as she was trying to catch her breath.

“I love you too, Leia,” Nick said as he lay down and pulled her closer to him so they could fall asleep.
Chapter 30 by marvinemm
“Finally,” Crystal said as she put her bags down on the ground and then immediately rang the doorbell to the castle.

“Now, who could that be?” Jessica asked as she looked as the door.

“I don’t know babe,” Aaron said as he went to answer the door with Jessica by his side.

After they opened the door Jessica’s mouth immediately fell open.

“Hey, Jessica,” Crystal said as she picked up her bags.

“No, no, let me help,” Aaron suggested.

“Why thank you…,” Crystal said as she looked at the blonde headed little boy. “I wonder if he’s related to Nick,” Crystal thought to herself.

“Oh, Aaron,” Aaron said and continued, “I’m Aaron Carter, you probably know my brother, Nick.”

“Well, thank you Aaron for your help and yes I know Nick,” Crystal said.

“Hey, Crystal,” Jessica finally said after getting over the shock of her being on her parents doorstep and continued to ask, “So what are you doing here, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Well, Jess if you must know I’m here to see my boyfriend,” Crystal answered.

“Okay, then who is your boyfriend and does Leia know,” Jessica asked?

“I’m her boyfriend Jessica and no Leia don’t know and neither does Nick. So, you two lovebirds better not tell a soul. Besides, Howie and Brittany are the only ones that know about Crystal and me. Right now I would like to keep it that way,” Alex said as he walked down the stairs to his wonderful girlfriend and kissed her passionately on the lips.

“Geez, Crystal I thought you had better taste than that. AJ, I wish you would stop calling Aaron and me ‘lovebirds’ because we’re not even dating,” Jessica said as she walked away from the couple.

“Well, sorry to bust your bubble Jess but I love Alex very much, in case you or Mr. Carter wanted to know,” Crystal said to Jessica as she winked at Aaron and then looked at Alex and continued to ask him, “Why do you call Jess and Aaron ‘lovebirds’? Plus, why doesn’t the rest of the group know about us? I hate to tell you this but I plan on telling Leia, my best friend, about us.”

“Sweetie, Aaron and Jessica make a cute couple, besides the fact that they like one another but are just too chicken to mention it to each other is beyond me. As for the other guys I don’t want them to know just yet. You can tell Leia about us but please whatever you do, don’t tell Nick, please. Besides I already told my best friend.” Alex said as he bent down to kiss Crystal.

“And who might your best friend be?” Crystal asked already knowing but just wanted to give Alex a hard time and to recruit Jessica’s help to tell the other guys about her and Alex being together, so by doing this she was letting Jessica know who Alex’s best friend was. Also Crystal knew that Howie would help if Jessica would ask.

“Baby, you know my best friend is Howie,” Alex said but didn’t realize was that Jessica had picked up on the hint and decided to go talk to Howie later. Besides the fact that she didn’t know Howie and Alex or as Jess likes to call him AJ were best friends and on top of all that she couldn’t stand Alex. He drove her crazy and she wanted to get him back for calling her and Aaron ‘lovebirds’.

“Okay, sweetie I forgot, I’m sorry can you forgive me.” Crystal asked?

“Okay, babe I forgive you,” Alex said as he kissed her on the cheek.

“Ewww…gross, I’m out of here. I’ll see you guys later,” Jessica said as she headed outside to look for Howie without Aaron. She needed to do this without him.

“Jessica, do you want me to come with you?” Aaron asked as he started to walk towards her.

“No, Aaron, but thanks for asking. I need some time to myself right now. I’ll catch up with you later,” She replied back as she walked towards the backyard where everyone else was at, well almost everyone.

*Outside by Herself*

After Jessica walked out in the backyard once she reached the door leading to the backyard. When she got outside she realized that she didn’t know where Howie was and what was even worse was he was with Brittany. Jessica and Brittany never really liked one another.

Jessica just started to walk around because she really had a lot on her mind. Everything from her sister acting funny to feeling or whatever it was in her stomach every time she was around Aaron was all on her mind. What she was feeling was what two soul mates feel when they finally meet.

“Man, I really hate this feeling that I get when I’m around Aaron. Why do I have this feeling show up when I am around him?” Jessica asked to herself as she was walking around looking for Howie and Brittany.

*Howie and Brittany*

While Jessica was looking for Howie and Brittany, they were still sitting at the same picnic table that they were sitting at when they were talking to Alex.

“So, Brittany what do you say you come on tour with me and the guys?” Howie asked as he reached for Brittany’s hands

“Well, Howie I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it and get back with you on that,” Brittany said as she looked straight into Howie’s eyes.

“Okay, but what if I told you Brian was asking Brooke to go with us on tour as well, and you know Nick is not going to let Leia out of his sight, so she is definitely coming with us,” Howie said.

“First, let me talk to Brooke and then I will get back with you,” Brittany said.

“Okay, you go ahead and do that,” Howie said as he saw Jessica heading their way.

“Alright, I will be back,” Brittany turned around to leave. As she was leaving and saw Jessica coming in Howie’s and her direction.

*Jessica and Brittany*

“Hey, Jessica you look lost. Do you need some help,” Brittany asked as she walked closer to Jessica.

“Yea, I am out here looking for Howie. I need his help with something and I was told you were with him,” Jessica said looking around Brittany trying to find Howie.

“Sure, Jessica he is right there at that picnic table,” Brittany said as she turned around and pointed right at Howie.

“Thanks, Brittany and I will talk to you later,” Jessica said as she started to walk toward Howie.

“No problem, Jessica and same here,” Brittany said as she started walking away to look for Brian and Brooke.

*Jessica and Howie*

“Hey, Howie I need your help with something,” Jessica said as she quickly approached him.

“Jessica what is it that you need help with,” Howie asked?

“Well, for starters I know you and Brittany know about AJ and Crystal being a couple. So I wanted to know if you would be willing to help me out and tell the rest of the guys that AJ and Crystal are together,” Jessica said as she sat across from Howie at the picnic table.

“Why? What has happened?” Howie asked a little confused.

“Well, Crystal just got here to see AJ and she is upset that he has not told all the other guys. She then proceeded to hint to me without saying anything that she wanted me to ask you to help tell the guys about them being together,” Jessica said and hoping that he would agree to help her out.

“Sure, I’ll help. Especially after all the pranks that he has pulled on me, pay back is a bitch. So, why do you want to do this?” Howie asked very curiously.

“Well, for one I can’t stand him and two earlier today when Aaron and I were watching TV, he came in the living room and sat right in between us and then proceeded to call us ‘lovebirds.’ When he did this it just totally ticked me off. Aaron and I are not even together to even be lovebirds,” Jessica replied.

“I understand where you are coming from Jessica but I also understand Alex’s point too. Jessica, I can see when you talk about Aaron your eyes light up. You can’t see it but every one that comes in contact with you, Aaron or even both of you together can. Aaron is just like you right now and doesn’t want anybody else to know either,” Howie said with a smile.

“Okay, Howie let’s go tell the others. I know my sister will be happy to hear the news,” she said imagining her sister’s face when they tell her and Nick but what Jessica didn’t know was that once Leia found out she was going to spill the beans about what Alex pulled or tried to pull the night before.

Howie and Jessica got up from where they were sitting at the picnic table. As they were walking, they decided to go and tell Brian and then proceed to Kevin, and after that tell Nick and Leia last. When they finally made it to Brian, they found Brooke and Brittany also. Now after they told the three of them, they all five decided to go as a group and tell Kevin.

*Brian, Brittany, Brooke, Jessica, and Howie*

“So Brittany I take it Howie asked you to go on tour with them,” Brooke stated to Brittany.

“Yes, Brooke that is what I was coming to tell you but before I gave Howie my answer I was coming to find out if you were going or not. So, are you going or not,” Brittany replied back to Brooke.

“Yes, Brittany I am going and now that you know this you can give Howie the answer and it better be yes that you give him,” Brooke said.

Jessica heard this and couldn’t believe what she was hearing and then looked at Brian and Howie. She then proceeded to ask them, “Does that mean my sister is going on tour with you guys, also?”

“Yes, Jessica especially since she and Nick are expecting,” Brian answered and then realized by the look on Jessica’s face that she didn’t know the latest news. He then continued, “Please don’t say anything, they will probably tell you after they tell their parents.”

“Well they have already talked to our parents but yes I will keep it quiet. There is just one person that I am concerned about because he already mentioned or should I say more likely yelled it at Aaron and me when we were getting away from him,” Jessica said.

“Who is this person you are talking about?” Howie asked while raising his eyebrow already having a feeling he knew who she was talking about.

“Prince Jonathan,” Jessica said as her blood started to boil with just the thought of him.

“That jerk!!” Brian said knowing exactly who he was because Nick had told Brian about Jonathan and how he treated Leia.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8853