Fatal Reality by Babyg
Summary: *On Hiatus*

After surviving a fatal plane crash, Aaron suffers through the pain and love that he had lost. Nurse Marissa Miller tries to help in anyway that she can. Marissa's eighteen year old niece gets a job at the hospital and helps her. Can they save him? Or will Aaron fall deeper and deeper into darkness?
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 14614 Read: 20419 Published: 02/23/08 Updated: 08/21/09
Prologue by Babyg
Author's Notes:

Sorry everyone. Kinda short. Please let me know what you think!! I hope you all enjoy!

 FATAL REALITY --- PROLOGUE

 

The heat from the flames were unbearable. I could feel my flesh start to burn from my bones. I knew I was screaming, even though I couldn’t hear myself. Grasping the bottom of my seat I glanced out the window and still couldn’t believe what was happening. I could make out the skylines of some city down below getting closer and closer. My heart beat so fast, I thought it would explode any moment. I jerked myself away from the window just before the wall blew completely out. I felt around and wrapped my fingers around a still leg of a chair. I opened my eyes in fear and looked around me. People were screaming and holding on for dear life. The powerful rage of the wind sucked them out and they perished. I prayed and prayed I wouldn’t be one of them. But I knew I would soon join them, once we hit the ground. I flinched in pain when I tried to move up the aisle. The open cuts on my body stung with pain. I crawled my way through the mad aisle way. I felt like this was taking forever. I wondered if I was in hell. If this was hell. I gasped when someone suddenly grabbed me. I looked up and saw the love of my life holding on to me for dear life.

“Christy….” I choked out. My voice was hoarse from screaming so much.

“Aar….” She choked out. I shushed her and pulled her closer to me. She held on to me tightly. If I was going to die, I’m not going with out her. But I knew I had to be positive. She sobbed into my shoulder and more than anything I wanted to tell her everything was going to be fine. We’re going to be okay. But I knew I couldn’t lie to her….

“Baby…..please be str-stong.” My lips trembled and I busted into tears. The sounds of the engines were deafening and could feel my hearing failing. This is it. This is the end. I squeezed tighter and closed my eyes and waited. I didn’t wait long. The very top of the plane flew off and hundreds of people holding on began to be sucked out. Christy was one of them.

“Noooo!’’ I screamed out, grabbing her arms.

“Aaron, please don’t let me go!!!!!!!!!” I cried out, feeling her grip slip from my hands.

“Just hold on, baby!!! Hold on!!” Tears blurred my vision. I couldn’t see her anymore. I couldn’t even feel her anymore. I grabbed only air. She was gone. I was gone. Everything went black as the plane struck the ground………

*******

I gasped loudly and opened my eyes. My breathed short jagged breaths. Tears and sweat soaked my nightgown and the bed. I looked around the room and started to cry. This is not the place I wanted to end up in.

“Christy….”

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8861