Lost by rebellious_one, moppy, Pengi
Summary:

The Backstreet Boys are... Lost


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Action, Adventure, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 17427 Read: 27242 Published: 02/24/08 Updated: 04/29/08
Story Notes:

Okay, so this story was born and raised in the threads of Live Daily (LD). Created by the genius minds of Hannah (Lucky Hearts) and I, it all started in a thread titled "Hmmm. Where's Nick?" A simple fan wanted to know where the hell Nickolas Gene Carter was, and as you can tell, it got carried away, thus the being born. Now, this story is different because it's strictly dialogue with small descriptions, and it was basically banter between Hannah and I, so the chapters will seem extremely short, but hopefully it'll make it easier to understand. It's purely humor... So, without further adieu, we present to you our LD Epic. :D

*Guest starring Moppy as another Co-Author*

1. Where's Nick? by rebellious_one

2. Leaving Nick in Zimbabwe by Pengi

3. The Loin Cloths by rebellious_one

4. A Great Idea by Pengi

5. Kevin & Bubbles by moppy

6. Where's Howie? by rebellious_one

7. Howard's Gift - The Dead Butterfly by rebellious_one

8. Desperately Seeking Brian by Pengi

9. Pinkie and the Brian by moppy

10. Howard, The Mythical Butterfly by rebellious_one

11. Rescuing Brian by Pengi

12. Brian's found with Mary Jane... by moppy

13. Losing AJ by rebellious_one

14. Allizzle Hailizzle Jizzle! by Pengi

15. Nick and the damn hairdryer by rebellious_one

16. A eggplant is a berry (true story) and the Izzles and a One Hit Wonder!!! by moppy

Where's Nick? by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
This is how the story all started...


Nick: What the hell is a Zimbabwe?

AJ: Zimbabwe, Nick, is a place next to Jamaica.

Brian: Zimbabwe is nowhere near Jamaica AJ.

AJ: Well hell, I didn't flunk geography for nothing!!

Howie: Zimbabwe is actually in South Africa.

Nick: Yeah... South Africa you dildo!!

*the phone rings and Brian answers*

Brian: Yello

*Brian nods and starts laughing as he hangs up*

Brian: That was Kev....he said to tell Howie that Zimbabwe actually is north of South Africa and borders it... he also said Nick should have called you a dildo, Howie!

Howie: *mutters* Curse you wikipedia.

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Nick and Howie mysteriously end up in Zimbabwe*

Howie: *wakes up to find himself in a tight, dark place* Ugh... where am I?!

Nick: *humming a song to himself, all the while carelessly stabbing holes into the suitcase* Lalalala... breathe my little wee butterfly, breathe...

Howie:............

Nick: BREATHE BUTTERFLY!! Feel the air!! Fill your lungs with the sweet nectar of life-giving oxygen!!!! *stabs the bag repeatedly*

Howie: Um.. you.. you do.. know..that.. that I'm not.. really.. a ... butterfly... right, Nick?

Nick: (blank face)

Leaving Nick in Zimbabwe by Pengi

*Howie jumps on the soonest flight outta Zimbabawe and leaves poor little ole Nick behind.*

*Later after Howie FINALLY arrives in Tokyo*

AJ: Hey man, where the hell you've been?!

Howie: Long story Jay...

Brian: D., where's Nick?!

Howie: *rubs his "poked" arms* You see... he mentioned something about catching a butterfly, and once I turned around, he was gone.

AJ: So... you mean to tell us that you don't know where the hell Blondie's at right now?

Howie: Well, not exactly...

Brian: Great, what are we gonna do now?! There's no way we can go on that stage without Nick.

AJ: There's no way in hell we CANNOT go on that stage!! We've got a bunch of Tokyo fans that paid and waited to see us dude. Look, I'll go and take care of the Nick dilemma, ya'll just go to the hotel and get ready. *runs off to find a replacement*

~*~*~*~*~*~

*AJ returns with Nick's replacement*

Brian: AJ... what is that?

AJ: What does it look like Brian?

Howie: We know what it is, but the question is why is it here?

AJ: You guys, I would like to introduce you to Nick's new replacement.

Brian: (shocked face)

Howie: A... monkey?

AJ: Not just any monkey Howie... it's Bubbles.

Howie: Great... the monkey already has a name.

Brian: And Bubbles would be...?

AJ: Aww c'mon, ya'll know Bubbles!! Michael Jackson's chimp... remember?

Howie: Do you honestly think that a friggin' monkey will take... Nick's place?

AJ: I don't see why not... *looks at Bubbles* What makes him so different from Nick?

Brian: AJ, are you serious?

AJ: Serious dude, check this out. Everyone will love him, just like they loved Nick... everyone will want more from him, just like they wanted more from Nick... he can go down on one knee and clench his eyes close, just like Nick... hell, he even knows how to use Google!!

Brian/Howie:............

AJ: You see, they have more in common than you think.

Brian: *glances over at Howie* You think the fans will notice?

Howie: *shrugs and sighs* This is gonna be one interesting show...

The Loin Cloths by rebellious_one

*To all the guys' surprise, their show in Tokyo with Bubbles standing in for Nick went rather well. Although Bubbles had to lipsync, he did everything correct, leaving the crowd wanting more. The fans even wanted his autograph, to which he signed it as "Nick Carter". Couple days later, Nick returns from Zimbabwe, forcing them to kick Bubbles outta the group*

Nick: *wearing a "I Went to Zimbabawe and All I Got Was This Stupid Tshirt" shirt*

Nick: Hey Howie, I got you this shirt from Zimbabwe dude!!

Howie: *holds shirt up and sees his name "Howard" on the front with a picture of Napoleon Dynamite doing the sign language for bird, and on the back of his shirt he reads "My Beautiful Butterfly* Uhh... thanks Nick?

Nick: (huge grin)

Nick: .....aaaaaand I got this one for you AJ....

AJ: *holds up his to reveal a picture of a dog's bum* Um...?

Nick: It's like your tattoo!

AJ: *mutters* Wise ass...

Nick: I got ALL of you these... *opens up a bag and pulls out animal skin loin cloths and hands them out to each of the fellas*

AJ: *holding his up and looking at it* ...It's.. kinda.. like a G-string...

Howie: *disgusted* ...yeah, only it's made out of a dead animal.

Brian: (blank face)

Nick: Aren't they great?!? They're AUTHENTIC tribal warrior loin cloths!!

Brian: *really reluctant* ...Thanks... er.. Nick.

Nick: And the BEST part is they were worn in a real battle!!

AJ: .......................................worn?

AJ/Howie/Brian: (wide eyes)

Howie: *flings loin cloth FAR away* I'LL KEEL YOU!!!!!!!

AJ: *flings his away too* *looks at hands as though they're contaminated with some kind of really horrible disease*

Brian: *very quickly drops his too, traumatized*

A Great Idea by Pengi
*Nick writes a letter to Kevin*

Kevin: *checks mailbox and sees he has mail from Nick, that came all the way from Zimbabwe. Goes into house, pulls out letter and reads* Dear Kevin, took a trip to Zimbabwe... AJ thought it was near Jamaica... Howie told him it was in South Africa... I called AJ a dildo... Howie found that information out from Wikipedia... anyway, I got you this one-of-a-kind authentic animal skin loincloth. Wear it with pride dude!! Love, Nick. *pulls out loincloth and puts it on* What do you know... Nick's got some taste afterall...

*Paparrazi catches a few pics of Kevin walking around in his house sporting the animal skin loincloth Nick sent him. Kevin's pictures explode worldwide because..yanno, nearly nekkid Backstreet Boy still makes news so they're popular everywhere, the fellas hear about it...but so do the Boys management team*

Executive #1: This is a good publicity idea.

Executive #2: A VERY good publicity idea.

Both Executives: Let's do it.

*The Boys are called in for a photoshoot and when they arrive they're directed to wardrobe.... Stylist holds up the loincloths*

Nick: (huge grin)

AJ/Howie/Brian: (shaking their heads)

Nick: *stares at Howie*

Howie: *glances at Nick and catches his stare; tries to cover himself up* Dude, what are you doing?

Nick: Nothing... you're just... a really pretty butterfly...

Howie: *groans* Nick, could you please NOT tell me this when we're standing here half naked, wearing nothing but a friggin' piece of animal skin loincloth?

Nick: (blank face) *looks down* I never thought of it that way. *turns red*

AJ: ....PREVIOUSLY WORN.. as in BY SOMEBODY ELSE...animal skin loin cloth no less.

Nick: (blank face)

Brian: *from dressing room* NO I'M NOT COMING OUT!!!

Stylist: BRIAN! Come OUT!

Brian: NO!!!

Nick: (blank face)

AJ: *satisfied that he's appropriately traumatized Nick sits down*

Howie: Um.. AJ...

AJ: *looks down & sees he's pulling a Britney* Crap! *jumps up*

Nick: (throwing up) YOU are NOT a pretty butterfly, Jay.

*Manager walks in with a stack of mail*
Manager: I've got mail for you Nick!!

Nick: *grabs mail from manager* It's from Kevin!!

AJ/Brian/Howie: *gathers around Nick to hear him read the letter out loud*

Nick: Dear Nick... thank you so much for having me in mind when you visited Zimbabwe. I am so proud of you for knowing your geography... and for calling AJ a dildo. I really appreciated the special gift from Zimbabwe, in fact, I'm wearing it right now as I write you this letter. I must say, it has indeed spiced up our (Kristin and I)... relationship. Again, thank you very much for this thoughtful gift Nick, and I really do hope you learned something new when you visited Zimbabwe. I would love to know the story behind buying me this loincloth. Love, Kevin.

AJ/Brian/Howie: (wide eyes!!)

Nick: (blank face)
Kevin & Bubbles by moppy
Author's Notes:

 

*Nick decides to write a reply to Kevin's letter*

Nick: *writing* Dear...Kevin.... *pauses* I Have found a beautiful butterfly...

Howie: *grabs pen*

Nick: HEY! *pouts*

Howie: *writing* Hey Kev, It's D. Nick's gone beserk. Send help. Lots of help.

AJ: *grabs pen* The loin cloths are USED dude!

Brian: I'M NOT COMING OUT OF THIS DRESSING ROOM!

Stylist: COME OUT!!!!!!!

Nick: *hits AJ and grabs pen back* They were used in a real life Zimbabwean war!!!

AJ: *grabs pen back* USED!!!!!!!

Nick: *grabs pen back again* Stop it!! I was writing first!

AJ: SO? *grabs it back* You're writing stupid crap!

Nick: GIMME IT! *grabs at the pen*

AJ: No. *holds the pen over his head*

Nick: *plucks the pen from AJ's hands* dumbass I'm taller then you! that only works if I do it... like this *Holds pen over HIS head*

AJ: Yeah.. but I wasn't trying to do that.. I was trying to get you to hold the pen like that.

Nick: Why??? *still holding pen up*

AJ: So I could do this. *grabs the string that holds Nick's cloth on and pulls the string*

Nick: (WIDE EYES)

AJ/Howie: (blank face)

Nick: *shrilly shrieks and runs off to dressing room*

Nick: *crawls into corner of dressing room and calls Kevin*

Kevin: Hello?

Nick: *whispers and sniffles* Hey Kevin.

Kevin: Hey Nick!! Man, thanks again for the present, I really like it, you know I'm wearing it... wait, are you crying dude?!

Nick: *sniffles again and whispers* No...

Kevin: Yes baby, you are. Now what the hell happened?

Nick: AJ... he was... he did... he's being mean to me.

Kevin:.....

Nick: And I brought Howie this beautiful shirt, and he didn't appreciate it. Oh, and btw, Howie is really a beautiful butterfly, you should see him...

Kevin: Nick, what the hell are yo-

Nick: And I brought them all loincloths similar to yours and they... *stops in the middle of his sentence when he hears AJ and Howie bust into the dressing room*

Kevin: *hears Nick squealing and crying while he hears Howie, apparently sounding like he's struggling with Nick, saying he's not a beautiful butterfly, while AJ keeps screaming out "It's used dude, take it off!!"* Wait... hello? Nick... what's going on?! Someone talk to me!! AJ?!? Howie?!? Brian?!? *faintly hears his cousin scream in the background "I'm not leaving my dressing room!!"* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?

Operator: I'm sorry, your call has been disconnected. Please try again later.

Kevin: *slams phone down and shifts in his seat* Damnit... *scratches his thigh*

*Meanwhile.... on the set, the photographer stands there with his camera*

Photographer: Well... at least one Backstreet Boys's still posing. *starts snapping photos*

*the monkey the Boys used to replace Nick for the concert is standin there in Nick's loin cloth flexing his muscles*

Brian: *peeks outta crack door of his dressing room* Is the coast clear now?!

Monkey: Ooh ooh ooh ahh ahh ahh!!

Brian: *looks at Bubbles* Oh... you too huh?! *walks all the way out of the dressing room as a blur* What are we?! Animals?!

Monkey: *begins pounding on the ground* OOH OOH AHH AHH AHH AHH!!!

Brian: Oh... sorry.

*Brian's standing next to the monkey*

Photographer: Wait.. Brian? I thought... who's the lil fella next to you????

Brian: Bubbles? He's the monkey.

Manager: Who da monkey?

Brian: Bubbles.

Photographer: I thought Bubbles was Brian.

Bubbles: (wide eyes)

Brian: What?

Manager: The monkey is Brian?

Brian: No the monkey is Bubbles!

Nick/Howie/AJ: *wrestling, roll out onto the set*

AJ: *spots Brian, stops mid-choking Nick* HOLY BRIAN, BATMAN!

Nick/Howie: Brian! (blank face)

Brian: *looks down* Aw MAAAAN!

Photographer: *snaps pix*

*The Boys all form a conga line, led by the Monkey, who does the hand motions.*

Nick: (HAPPY FACE!) This is fun.

Brian: We must be going crazy.

Monkey: Oo- oo- ee- eet- oo-oo...

AJ: 'kay now this is more psychadelic than anything I saw while I was on drugs. Just for the record.

Nick: *sniffs Howie*

Howie: Dude. What ARE you doing?

Nick: Sniffin my pretty butterfly.

Howie: Well, dude, cut it out, man.

Nick: *snifffff*

Howie: ("HUH?" face)

Nick: You smell like.... Pansies.

Howie: Pansies?!

AJ: So many jokes... so little time!!

*they all continue to conga*

Where's Howie? by rebellious_one

*Howie wakes up to find himself in the middle of nowhere*

Howie: *looks around* Where the heck am I?! *pulls out his cell phone and immediately calls the first person that comes to mind*

AJ: *sees it's Howie calling his phone and quickly answers it* Dude, where the hell are you?! We're all worried sick about you!!

Howie: *looks around* I don't really know... it's all so... dark and... mysterious...

AJ: Well, wherever the hell you are, you need to find a way to get your ass back here pronto! Nick keeps crying like a little bish, saying stupid shiz like "My beautiful butterfly... why did you have to leave me?!"

Howie:.... (blank face) On second thought, I think I'll just stay here.

AJ: Oh hell naw man, I ain't putting up with Carter for a second longer!!

Howie: *shivers as he notices that snow is beginning to fall. Sees a sign in a distance, his eyes widen upon reading it.* Oh no...

AJ: What's going on?

Howie: Well, besides the fact that it's now snowing and I'll be freezing my butt off, I just realized that I'm in Siberia.

AJ:..... it snows in Siberia?

Howie: *hears Nick in the background of AJ's phone, crying and screaming "Is that Howie?! Let me talk to him!!"*

Nick: Howie?! Howie?! Is that you?!

Howie: *takes a deep breath in* If I said no, would you believe me?!

Nick: OMG!! How could you just leave me like that?! Wasn't I taking good enough care of you?! I mean, I even stabbed holes into $1,000 suitcase for you!! What more do you want from me?!

Howie:
I want you to give the phone back to AJ so we can determine how the hell I'm gonna get outta Siberia.

Nick:... you're in Siberia?

Howie: Yes Nick.

Nick: Is it snowing there?

Howie: *falls silent* Look Nick, would you please give the phone back to AJ?!

Nick: *starts grumbling about Howie being lucky to have been lost in Siberia, and continuing on to say he wanted to ride camels.*

AJ: Howi- *gets cut off as Nick rips the phone away from him once again*

Nick: YOU BETTER COME HOME WITH SOMETHING FOR ME DAMNIT!! I BOUGHT YOU THAT SHIRT HOWARD... I BOUGHT YOU THAT SHIRT!!!!!

AJ: For the love of god Nick!!

Howard's Gift - The Dead Butterfly by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
I'm baaaccckkk!!!! :D Moppy and Hannah have been working on updates, and now it's my turn!! Here's the next chapter of our epic for now. Thanks for all the reviews btw!! Glad we're keeping ya'll entertained!! Enjoy the story!!

*Howie returns from Siberia, and, as begged and pleaded for, he has a gift for Nick, wrapped in a box*

Howie: *pushes the box to Nick* Here ya go.

Nick: *picks box up* Ooooooo... *shakes it a little* It's light.

Howie: Yup.

Nick: *shakes it a lil more* It's quiet.

Howie: Yup.

Nick: *shakes it a lil harder* What is it?

Howie: Open it.

Nick: *shakes it more* Is it a shirt?

Howie: Open it.

Nick: *shaking still* ...is iiiit... snow?

Howie: How the hell would I wrap snow in a box dude?

Nick: I dunno. But it's from Siberia right? MAYBE ... MAYBE you put the snow in a lunch box. YEAH!! It's an insulated lunch box fulla snow! From Siberia!!

Howie: (rolling eyes) How ever did you guess?

Nick: (WIDE eyes) Is it REALLY?

Howie: Think about it, Nick. Snow... it's a lot heavier than that.

Nick: Oh yeah. (blank face)

Howie: Open it.

Nick: *shakes box* What isss it...

Howie: OPEN THE BOX NICK!

Nick: *continues to shake the box vigorously*

Howie: Would you please not do that and just open the damn box?

Nick: It's not like there's anything breakable in there...

Howie:
Nick, if you don't open that box I'm gon-

Nick: (eyes wide) OMG!!

Howie: Do you like it?

Nick: I didn't open it yet.

Howie: Then why did you just squeal?

Nick: Did you get me a camel?

Howie:......... (blank face)

Nick:............

Howie:........... dude, are you serious?

Nick:..............

Howie: For the love of... do you honestly think that a friggin' camel would fit in that small box?

Nick: Did you honestly think that Zimbabwe was in South Africa?

Howie: Nick, just open the damn box.

Nick: *slowly opens it* You brought me... a dead butterfly?

Howie: (rolling eyes) Well, it wasn't dead before. Maybe... just maybe the thing may have died when you decided to shake the box, ya think?

Nick: *his bottom lip begins to quiver as he takes the dead butterfly out of the box* You didn't even put holes in the box dude...

Howie: (blank face) *stares at Nick and walks away*

Nick: *places dead butterfly on the table* Breathe, my little butterfly... BREATHE!!!!!! (crying)

Nick: *performing mouth to mouth on the dead butterfly*

AJ: (HUH?? face)

Nick: *unaware of AJ* wakie-wakey little butterflyyyy.... *pokes it* WAKE UPPPPPPP *poke,poke,poke,poke*

AJ: *to Howie* What the hell's this kid doing?

Howie: Trying to wake up a dead butterfly I gave him.

AJ: You gave him a dead butterfly...?

Howie: Well it wasn't dead when it started...

AJ: How'd it die???

Nick: *has his face near where the butterfly's ear would be* WAKE UP BUTTERFLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Howie: *picks up the box* I had it wrapped and Nick shook the crap out of it.

AJ: *looks at the box* Dude, you didn't even put air holes in the box...

Howie: *throws hands up in the air, exasperated*

Nick: *poke,poke,poke* My beaautiful butterfly!

AJ: (HUH? face)

Howie: At least he's not calling ME that anymore...

Nick: HOW ON EARTH WILL WE EVER TELL THE FANS?!

AJ: Tell the fans what, exactly?

Nick: That Howie's ... Howie's... *sees Howie* *looks at butterfly* How the hell... theres TWO HOWIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ: (WIDE EYES) (blank face)

Howie: (HUH? face) Can I please kill the kid?

Nick: *glances between Howie and the dead butterfly* How can this be?! Which one is the real Howie?

AJ: You've got to be shitting me!!

Howie: Nick, are you serious?

Nick: AJ!! Get away from him!! That could be the fake Howie!! For all we know that... *points to Howie* imposter could've killed the real Howie! *holds butterfly up to AJ.*

AJ: (blank face)

Howie: (rolling eyes)

Nick: C'mon Howard... my beautiful butterfly... LIVE!! *starts to give it CPR*

Howie: (EYES WIDE)

AJ: (throw up)

Nick: (crying) This is all my fault... I'm sorry Howard... I'll never ask you to bring back something, I promise... none of this would've happened if only I hadn't demanded you to bring me back something... flap your pretty little wings for me Howard... please?

Howie: *mutters to AJ* If I told you that I decided to leave the band like Kevin did, would you promise me that you'll close the door and lock the damn thing?

Nick: *places animal skin loincloth over the dead butterfly* I'm sorry Howard... *turns towards AJ* AJ... call off the time of death... *turns back to the covered, dead butterfly* So much fond memories I'll forever cherish... fly free up to butterfly heaven Howard... fly free...

Howie: Can we "accidentally" lose him again... this time in a place no one knows and won't be able to find, even if they google it?

AJ: I don't think we can afford to lose another one...

Howie: What do you mean another one?

AJ: *looks around* Because I think we lost Brian.

Desperately Seeking Brian by Pengi
Nick: (EYES WIDE) BRIAN'S LOST?! WHAT?!

AJ: ...Yeah.. didn't you notice he wasn't here?

Nick: I was so distracted by losing -- losing... *looks at the butterfly* ...that I didn't even notice. *looks at Howie* WHAT'D YOU DO WITH HIM YOU BLOOD HUNGRY ANIMAL!?

Howie: *blink*

AJ: Calm down....

Nick: FIRST MY BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!!!!!!! and now... now... NOW............... MY BEST FRIEND!

Howie: I thought I was your best friend, dude?

Nick: YOU'RE A KILLER!!!!!!

Howie: NICK! I'm HOWIE!

Nick: NUH UH you aren't my butterfly!!!

Howie: NICK! It's ME dude!

Nick: oh my GOD even NOW...even NOW AJ... even NOW he's pretending to.. to be... to be... *covers face and turns away, overcome with emotion*

AJ: (rolling eyes)

Howie: *sigh* Look, dude, can we just... PLEASE... just figure out where Brian is now?

Nick: *snaps to attention* Brian's missing too???

AJ: Oy, here we go again...

Howie: *patiently* Yes, Nick.

Nick: OH MY GOD! We gotta find him!! Quick, fellas, gear up... get your skivvies, get your turtle necked sweaters ---

AJ: *interrupting* psst...Skivvies and turtlenecks are the same thing, Nick.

Nick: Get your nets and thick socks! Get those weird plastic hats covered with cloth that that croc guy wore all the time... and some of those neat shorts with the buckles that can turn into pants when you need'em!!!

AJ & Howie: (WTF? look)

Nick: *in a voice like Indiana Jones or something* WE'RE GOING TO FIND HIM................................ if it's the LAST THING I DO!

Nick: *ducks down and rolls on the ground, rolling to the other wall* We're gonna get you Brian... if it's the last thing we do!! My beautiful butterfly's death shall NOT be in vain!!

AJ/Howie: *walk out behind Nick as he continues to roll across the hotel hallway, ducking by the walls.*

AJ: Whose idea was it to let him in the band?

Howie: *cringes* Lou's.

AJ:....... riiiigggghhhhtttt.......

Nick: *pulls out what appears to be a gun*

Howie: (TERRIFIED face) Is that a friggin' gun?!

AJ: That's your blowdryer dude...

Nick: *crouches behind a wall and peers over to check to see if the coast is clear* Alright, this is gonna be harder than I thought. *looks over at AJ and Howie* You two look way too suspicious. Quick, put on this disguise.

Howie: *holds up disguise* Oh, for the love god Nick!

AJ: Nick, how in the hell is a freaking animal skin loincloth going to disguise us from anything?!

Howie: Sometimes I just wonder if he wants to see us in it.

Nick: I didn't buy those things for nothing... we will utilize and disguise

AJ: *yanks Nick up from the ground* Get your *** up dude!!

Nick: *looks up and sees a butterfly* (eyes wide) Look, it's a butterfly!! *begins chasing it.*

AJ: Okay, is it just me or is everything starting to NOT make sense?!

Howie: *shrugs* We're with Nick... when has anything ever made sense?!

Nick: C'mere beautiful butterfly... it's okay... I won't hurt you. *begins clicking tongue*

Howie: (eyes wide)

AJ: Well, whaddaya know... the kid learned to speak butterfly

Nick: C'mon you guys, don't you see it's a sign?! He's told me the wayyy!!!!!!!

AJ: (huh? look)

Howie: *sighs* He didn't say anything Nick...

*The butterfly flutters around the corner of the hotel...*

Nick: *frolicks after it*

AJ: *looks at Howie, who looks back at him* Dude, no more sugar is allowed when we go on tour cos this is just way too freakin' weird.

Howie: Word.

AJ: Speakin of freakin' weird... don't ever try to be gangsta again, 'kay?

Howie: I read you, dawg.

AJ: *chases after Nick*

*The butterfly flutters onto an elevator*

Nick: *follows butterfly* SHOW ME THE WAY OH MYTHICAL ONE!

*the elevator doors close just before D & AJ get on board*

AJ: dangit. C'mon. *pulls Howie onto the next elevator*

Howie: What floor are they going to?

AJ: I don't know! It was going up, though.

Howie: Great. We're in a thirty floored hotel, how the hell we gonna find them? UP from the first floor really narrows the options RIGHT DOWN NOW, doesn't it?!

AJ: *shrugs* So we'll try every floor.

**Floor 2**

AJ: *runs out, looks around*

Howie: NICK?!??

AJ: He's not here, c'mon.

**Floor 3**

Howie: *looks out the door*

AJ: CARTER!!!!!

Howie: Nope. *ducks back in*

**Floor 4**

AJ & Howie: *in unison* BUTTERFLY?!?

**Floor 17**

AJ: *in a bored voice* Nick you out here?

**Floor 22**

Howie: *leaning against the wall of the elevator*

AJ: Nick?

*elevator door closes before he even gets the whole name out*

**Floor 30**

*AJ & Howie, both renewed energy, sure they'll find him this time, run out into the hallway*

AJ: NICK???

Howie: Where the hell is he?!

AJ: I dunno, he aint here though.

*Both of them look back at the elevator*

Howie: Great. Now we've lost Brian AND Nick, who's chasing a 'mythical butterfly' through the hotel, armed with a hair dryer and those stupid pant short things...

AJ: ...not to mention, yanno... *looks down* We're ..not exactly well dressed for this ****.

Howie: *looks down at the loincloth* I forgot about that.

*they stand there awkwardly a moment*

Howie: OH MY GOD I KNOW WHERE HES AT!! *runs for the elevator* C'mon dude!!

AJ: *follows* WHO? Brian or Nick???

Howie: NICK!!! **hits the ROOF button on the elevator**

Nick: C'mon beautiful butterfly... show me the way...

Howie/AJ: *finally reach the roof top and see Nick walking dangerously close to the edge* NICK!!!!

Nick: *ignores them and continues walking after the butterfly*

AJ: What the hell are we gonna do man?!

Howie: *frantically looks around*

Nick: *trotting after butterfly, like 3 feet from the edge, butterfly's beyond edge*

Howie: *in slow mo* Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn----ooooooooooooooooooooooo........... *runs towards Nick*

AJ: *runs towards Nick, also in slow mo*

Howie & AJ: *in slow-mo, collide, and fall backwards*

Nick: *the white rubber toe of his converse sneaker is over the edge where his last foot fell...is about to lift his next foot when...................***

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!

Nick: *pauses* Dude that my phone? *pulls it out of his pocket as the butterfly continues fluttering away*

AJ & Howie: *groan*

Nick: *flips phone open* yellow?

Brian: *breathless* Nick???

Nick: Hellooooo???

Brian: Niiiick?

Nick: hellooooooo... *pulls phone from ear* This thing aint workin, what the heck..

Brian: NICK?

Nick: *taps the mouth piece of the phone, making a DOOF DOOF DOOF sound on Brian's end*

Brian: *pulls phone away from his ear*

Nick: *puts phone back to his head* HELLO?!

Brian: Hello?

Nick: BRIAN?!?

Brian: NICK?!!?

Nick: DUDE! Where are you?? The butterfly was trying to show me the way but --- *looks down and realizes how close to the edge he is* (EYES WIDE)

Brian: What? What butterfly? Howie you mean?

Nick: (crying) Aw Bri you didn't hear about Howie yet did you?

Howie: *dizzy, but hears Nick talking, sits up*

Brian: What about Howie???

Nick: There's this guy who looks JUST LIKE HOWIE but he's NOT HOWIE and he actually put Howie, my beautiful butterfly into a box and he FOR.GOT. THE. AIR.HOLES, Brian! It was awful!!! Howie's.. Howie's ---

Howie: *jumps up and grabs Nick's phone* HERE!! Howie's right here.

Brian: (confused) Howie?

Howie: Where ARE you Bri?

Brian: *looks around* ...I have NO idea. But it's really rainy.

AJ: *rubbing his butt, comes over to where Nick & Howie are at*

Howie: Rainy??

Brian: Yeah. It's pouring.

AJ: Who that?

Nick: Brian. *looks at AJ* Um.. dude? Your loin cloth is hiked up.

AJ: *looks down* Dangit. *fixes it* 'Kay thats it, we gotta go change BEFORE we continue this adventure.
Pinkie and the Brian by moppy
Author's Notes:

Ok so here's the next...uh installment LOL hope ya'll are enjoying it.

We love reviews....and we'll update soon :D

Brian: Howie...why the hell is AJ wearing a loin cloth?

Howie: Nick told us to wear them as disguises to look for you but then he started following this mythical butterfly and....WAIT!!! That doesn't matter right now....how did you get there? It's not raining anywhere around here?

AJ: Is that all he can tell us? It's raining! What about around him? It's not like he's up in the clouds!!!

Nick: *looks up at the clouds in the sky* Maybe Brian's in heaven? Ohh ask him if he see's my beautiful butterfly!

Howie: Brian's not in the clouds Nick

Brian: There's lots of trees, kinda like a rainforest or something

Howie: A rainforest? How the heck did you get in a rainforest?

AJ/Nick: *WTF look*

Nick: They have beautiful butterflies in rainforest...don't they? Maybe I can find Howie again?

Howie: *sighs* I'm right here Nick

Nick: *sad, almost crying* You're not Howie, you're just someone who looks like him *pokes Howie* and feels like him too *brushes hand over Howie's head*  Howie??

AJ: Can we find Brian? I want to get out of the frickin' loin cloth

Howie: Yes It's really me Nick

Nick: *runs over to Howie and sniffs him* PANSIES!!! Omg it is you Howie! *grabs Howie into a tight hug and bumps his phone out of Howie's hand*

Brian: Guys? Hello? Are you still there?

AJ/Howie/Nick: *they watch the phone drop and shatter on the ground*

Nick: Whoops my bad *grins sheepishly*

AJ: Great one Blondie! Now we'll never find Brian

Howie: *groans and sits down*

Nick: *gasps and looks up* Yes we will! *he rushes back the the roof door leaving Howie and AJ stumbling to their feet after him.

~ MEANWHILE ~

Brian: *hears Nick cry out Howie's name then the disconnected noise is heard through the phone* Guys? Dammit *throws his own phone into the trees then a roaring is heard* Hello? *suddenly a pink elephant stomps out into the open across from Brian* Nice pink elephant?Brian: *staring at the pink elephant* ...........ok.. I don't REMEMBER going out drinking or anything at the after party, but.... CLEARLY I have. I mean..pink elephants...

Pinkie (as the elephant shall be called from here since 'Pink Elephant' is just too long!): *stomps about menacingly on vegetation and stuff*

Brian: *eyes wide open*

Pinkie: RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Brian: *tries to think of something to soothe the wild beast before him*What would people I look up to do? *imagines various celebs, Bible characters, friends, family, and super heroes in his place* *Remembers Donkey from Shrek* OH MY WHAT BIG EYES YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............what big PRETTY EYES you HAVE!!

Pinkie: *pauses, about to stomp*

Brian: What big pretty SEXY eyes you have!!!

Pinkie: *lil hearts float all around her head and she swoons*Brian: *stares at Pinkie as he noticed that she all of a sudden entered a weird behavior* Okay.... I'm just.... gonna leave now....

Pinkie: *angered that Brian had stopped complimenting her* MOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Brian: *stares helplessly at Pinkie* Man, what would Nick do?!........

Pinkie: *begins to slam her feet into the ground*

Brian: *smiles brightly as an idea pops into his head* Even in my heart, I see... that you're not being true to me...

Pinkie: *looks at Brian awkwardly*

Brian: Deep within my soul, I feel... nothing's like it used to be...

Pinkie: *begins to swoon*

Brian: Sometimes I wish I could, turn back time... impossible as it may seem, but I wish I could, so bad... baby...

Pinkie: *runs off towards the trees she stomped out of*

Brian: *cautiously turns to try and leave but stops when he sees Pinkie coming back to him*

Pinkie: *hands over what she was carrying with her trunk* RAWR!!

Brian: *looks down at what Pinkie handed him; It was *NSYNC's greatest hits album. It had a heart drawn around Justin's face and the words "I Love Justin Timberlake" written above it.* Um, sorry to burst your bubble Pinkie, but I'm not Justin...

Pinkie: *ques "sexy" music* BOM-CHICKA-WAH-WAH
Brian: *points to something over Pinkie's shoulder* Oh my god it's JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!

Pinkie: *turns and tramples into the overgrowth, mooing away*

Brian: *sighs* Thank god that worked...*then chuckles* Pinkie, the teenybopper elephant...Justin's BIGGEST fan *throwing the cd away then wiping his hands profusely on his pants he looks around trying to work out which way to go* Left or right? *taps his chin thinking* As Pink Panther would say...hell even AJ....exit stage left even *he walks left pushing large leaves out of the way when he hears Pinkie*

Pinkie: MOOOOOOOOOOO!

Brian: Oh hell *he dashes into the brush when he slips on the wet grass and the mud collapses underneath him causing him to fall down the mudslide*

*SPLAT*

Brian: *groans as he sits up in the thick muddy pool* Eeewww grosss....I sure hope Pinkie hasn't been using this as a toilet*  *Brian jumps up and out of the mud and tries wiping off as much mud as he possibly can*

Pinkie: GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Brian: *freezes then looks behind him. He see's Pinkie glaring at him* I'm sorry Pinkie...I had to distract you because I need to find out where I am so I can get home

Pinkie:  *starts sniffling and wraps Brian up in a tight hug....wiping her trunk on his shirt* Rawr..Mooo...Moo...Rawr...Rawr

Brian:  Uhhh yeah...Pinkie I don't know what you're saying

Pinkie: *sighs and picks up a stick and tries drawing diagrams for Brian*2 Hours later.....

Brian: Uhhhh....

Pinkie:  *grabs Brian and puts him on her back and tramples into the brush hurriedly*

Brian: *squeals in a high pitch girl voice* HELP ME!!! *he sobs as leaves and branches slap him in the face when he hears this*

*Tarzan yell...a pathetic one at that*

Brian/Pinkie: WTF!

Brian: *looks over his shoulder and see's Kevin swinging through the trees on a vine wearing the loincloth Nick gave him* Kevin's so gonna have to do 10 Hail Mary's for just wearing that loincloth...*Brian shudders as the wind blows the front of the loincloth up*

Pinkie: *turns around to see Kevin's crotch and stops* Now thats a pathetic elephant trunk if I've ever seen one

Brian:  *turns to Pinkie* You can talk?

Pinkie:  *talks in thick Jamaican accent* Of course man....with all the ganja I be smokin in da rainforest 

Brian:  Erm can you tell me where I am and where you're taking me?

Pinkie: *See's Kevin swing into a tree and get wrapped around it as he eventually slides down* Yeah man, we in da Amazon Rainforest and I takin ya to da airport

Brian: *hugs Pinkie* Thanks Pinkie...*tries to copy the accent* uh your da bomb...man

Pinkie: *evil glare* Don't try that again man...or I'll eat you

Brian: *shocked expression*

Pinkie: *grins* Kidding *Pinkie walks off towards the airport. Brian turns around wondering if he actually did see his cousin but shakes his head and turns around*

Kevin: *painful expression* Bloody branches...oh my balls....Brian...Brian....BRIAN!!!!Pinkie: *romping along as fast as she can, bouncing Brian like crazy*

Brian: *Turns a greenish colour* Do we hafta go so fast?

Pinkie: Airport only fly once a year!! *pant,pant,pant* Must get before the FFWOOOOOOOOOOM!

Brian: *confused* Um.. OK.

Kevin: *running along behind Pinkie, holding the loincloth down* BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAN !!!! *isn't loud enough for BRok to hear him and continues running along* Man, I should've worn some frickin' sneakers at least!!

***MEANWHILE......***
*Mission Impossible music plays* 
Nick: SYNCRONIZE YOUR WATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ: *looks at his watch* It's 1:30.

Howie: 1:30...

AJ: What time do you got Nick?

Nick: I DON'T HAVE A WATCH!!!!*music scratches to a stop like a broken record*AJ/Howie: *WTF look*

Howie: Then what good is syncronizing the watches gonna do?

Nick: I dunno. I just always wanted to say that.

*Howie opens his mouth to argue with Nick, but is abruptly shoved against the wall by him instead and is shushed in a loud HUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH sound. Howie obediantly silences. AJ does, too.*

Nick: *looking around the door frame of the hotel room into the hallway* *looks left, looks right*

*Distant voices can be heard talking by the elevators*

Nick: BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY............ARE YOU READY?

Howie: *Wide eyes* ..........

Nick: I said...................... BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY. ARE. YOU. READY?!

Howie: ...Yeah I guess so.

Nick: BONE! ....................... Are you READY?

AJ: READY!

Howie: Why doesn't he call you something equally embarassing as "Beautiful Butterfly"? huh??

AJ: IS there anything equally as embarassing?

Nick: LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rushes into the hallway, still armed with the hairdryer, flings himself to the floor, rolls a few feet then begins crawling across the carpet on his elbows, dragging his lower body along behind him*

AJ: You're gonna get freakin' rug burn in all kinds of places I don't wanna talk about.

Nick: GET DOWN! GET DOWN!

AJ: ...and move it all around...

Howie: *lays down to shut Nick up* He could call you Fluffy Bunny.

AJ: Fluffy Bunny?

Howie: Yeah. Hey Nick... Call AJ Fluffy Bunny, OK?

Nick: He's not Fluffy Bunny, Beautiful Butterfly, silly. *pauses* Dude you guys this is SERIOUS, shut up OK? We gotta find BRok.

AJ: *at Howie*

Howie: *sigh*
Howard, The Mythical Butterfly by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
Haha... so this story is moving along quite nicely, if I do say so myself. Moppy, Hannah and I are having a blast writing this story and are really glad that we're entertaining all of you thus far. We've been getting back a lot of positive feedback on this story, and just to remind ya'll we THRIVE on reviews, so keep them coming and we'll keep you laughing!! :)

Howard, The Mythical Butterfly

Brian: *face lights up when he sees the airport in a distance* We’re almost there!! 

Pinkie: Yah mon… don’t you worry ‘bout a ting mon… cuz every little ting, is gonna be alright…

Brian: *looks up to the sky and watches while a plane takes off* You don’t suppose that was my plane that just took off… do you?

Pinkie: *frowns* Oh no… we’re too late.

Brian: What do you mean we’re too late?! A while ago you were just talking to me in your abnormal freakish sounding Jamaican accent, telling me *mocks Pinkie in a Jamaican accent* “Oh, no worry mon, every little thing mon, is gonna be alright mon!!”

Pinkie: Eh, I do not sound like that mon…

Brian: I don’t wanna be here anymore *starts to tear up* I miss wearing the animal skin loincloths Nick brought us all the way from Zimbabwe, even though it was worn during a real Zimbabwean battle… I miss throwing up whenever AJ pulled a Britney Spears with his hiked up loincloth… I miss Nick calling Howie his beautiful butterfly…

Pinkie: *her ears perk up when she hears Brian say something about a beautiful butterfly*

Brian: I miss Bubbles the chimpanzee… I miss… I want… I just wanna go home!!!! *starts to cry*

*All of a sudden, Justin Timberlake’s song “Cry Me A River” starts to play*

Brian: *immediately stops crying and looks up, trying to find where the music was coming from*

Pinkie: Oops. *shuts the music off* Sorry, just trying to set the mood mon…

Brian: *drops to the ground, landing on his butt* Now I’ll never be able to get home…

Pinkie: No mon, I know another way to get you home mon…

Brian: *looks up at Pinkie with his infamous bright smile* You do?

Pinkie: Of course mon, I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before. *she starts blowing her trunk*

Brian: *gets up from the ground and excitedly looks around*

Pinkie: Ahh, there he is…

Brian: *turns to where Pinkie was looking; his eyes bulging and his mouth falling agape* A freaking butterfly?

Pinkie: Not just any old butterfly mon… he’s a mythical butterfly.

Butterfly: *in an old English accent* Hello, my name is Howard.

Brian: Great, so the butterfly talks too? Am I in the.. wait, did you just say that your name was Howard?

Howard: At your service my good man.

Brian:…… okay, so maybe I don’t miss Nick calling Howie his beautiful butterfly that much.

Pinkie: So, you ready to go home mon?

Brian: I’ve been ready!! So… how am I getting home?

Pinkie: You’re looking at your way home.

Brian: *stares at the fluttering butterfly before him* You expect me to… I’m suppose to get on… he’s supposed to… dude, he’s a freaking butterfly!!

Howard: I beg your pardon?! I am not just a… bleeping butterfly, I am a mythical butterfly.

Brian: Well, excuse me oh mythical one, sorry I don’t trust being transported by something that is not even a pound heavy!

Pinkie: Just jump on the freaking mythical butterfly mon… he’ll take you to where you gotta go.

Brian: *exasperated, he gives up on trying to explain his self or trying to understand this strange phenomenon.* So… you want me to um… get on your back?

Howard: *flutters low to the ground* Yes sir.

Brian: *stares at the butterfly, wondering how he could get onto the back of a freaking butterfly. He accidentally steps on Howard, the mythical butterfly, hearing a sickening crack underneath his foot* Oops.

Pinkie: YOU KILLED HIM!!!

Brian: Oh, for the love of… I told you I’d never be able to get onto the freaking back of a butterfly! *lifts his foot and sees the smashed remains Howard, the mythical butterfly.*

Pinkie: It’s okay Howard… we’ll get you up and fluttering your beautiful wings in a jiffy… *turns towards Brian* You know what you have to do…

Brian: *gives Pinkie an awkward look* Um, no… actually, I don’t know what I have to do…

Pinkie: Let the music heal your soul…

Brian: What is it that you want me to do?!

Pinkie: Sing mon, sing!!

Brian: Um… okay… *mutters* I can’t believe I’m singing to a freaking dead butterfly…

Pinkie: A freaking dead mythical butterfly.

Brian: Whatever! *stares down at the crushed, dead butterfly* Um… okay… Baby… please try to forgive me… stay here, don’t put out the glow… hold me now, don’t bother… if every minute it makes me weaker, you can… *stops singing abruptly when he was hit in the back of head by Pinkie’s trunk* Ow, what was that for?!

Pinkie: Sing the right song mon!

Brian: Wha-… I am singing the right song!! *gets slapped in the back of the head again* Okay, okay, okay… I’m… I’m bringing sexy back…

Pinkie: Yeah!

Brian: Them other boys don’t know how to act…

Pinkie: Yeah!

Brian: I think it’s special, what’s behind your back…

Pinkie: Yeah!

Brian: So turn around and I’ll pick up the slack…

Pinkie: Take it to the bridge mon!!

Howard: Dirty babe… you see these shackles baby, I’m a slave…

Brian: *stares at the once dead butterfly, fluttering around in the air, good as new* But… what… wait… how… how on earth did that… how did you…

Howard: Justin’s voice gets to me all the time…

Pinkie: No doubt mon…

Howard: Word!

Brian: For the last and final time, I am not Justin Timberlake!!

*Pinkie and Howard stare at him blankly.*

Brian: *lets out an exasperated sigh* I give up already!!

Pinkie: Don’t worry mon… I’ve got another idea to get you home.

Brian: Oh no, I’m through with hearing your ideas!! I’m not smashing and killing any more freaking butterflies-

Howard: MYTHICAL butterfly!!

Brian: Whatever! I’m not gonna try and jump on another freaking mythical butterfly’s back because you think this small, delicate creature could fly me half way around the world back home!

Pinkie: No mon, this will work, I promise you!!

Brian: Does this consist of me climbing onto the backs of creatures that are 1,000 times smaller than me?

Pinkie: Um… no.

Brian: *sighs heavily* Okay… lets hear it.

Pinkie: How about we just show it to you mon?

Brian: Sure… why not.

Pinkie: Howard, do your thang mon!!

Howard: *starts sending out his mythical brainwaves*

-MEANWHILE-

Nick: FREEZE!!

Howie: *sighs heavily* What is it now Nick?

Nick: I feel my spidey senses tingling.

AJ: You know Nick… this whole time we’ve been following you, for some god given reason actually believing the fact that you knew where to go to find Brian, but all you’ve done was take us in circles in our freaking hotel!

Nick: I did not take us in circles!!

AJ: Nick… we have yet to leave the hotel, how are you gonna sit there and tell us that you haven’t took us in circles?

Nick: Because I took ya’ll to the rooftop of the hotel.

AJ/Howie:……………….

Nick: That wasn’t in a circle.

AJ: *goes towards Nick, ready to strangle him, but is held back by Howie*

Nick: *strains his ears* It’s the mythical one!!

Howie: What?

Nick: Remember how I told you that my spidey senses were tingling? Well, it was the mythical one who is trying to contact me through sending brainwaves.

AJ: And who is this… mythical one?!

Nick: The butterfly!

AJ: Hold up Blondie, let me get this straight… you… get spidey senses… from a freaking butterfly?

Nick: *places finger upon AJ’s lips* Shush now… you are disrupting our brainwaves with your nonsense.

Howie: *begins to chant softly to himself* Please don’t let me kill him, please don’t let me kill him, please don’t let me kill him…

Nick: He has told me where Brian’s at!!

AJ: And where exactly would he be… oh wise and knowledgeable one?

Nick: Why he’s stuck on the coast of Brazil!

AJ: And you were able to gain this knowledge thanks to your spidey senses that you picked up from a freaking butterfly…

Nick: MYTHICAL butterfly!

AJ: Right, freaking mythical butterfly, and it was all transmitted to you thanks to the brainwaves you and this mythical butterfly share?

Nick: I know it is hard to understand right now my young one, but it’ll all make sense in due time Alexander. Some call it a talent… I call it a gift.

AJ: Yeah? Well, I call it idiocracy.

Howie: Okay, can we just hurry the hell up and get to Brian?

Nick: Alright Autobots… lets rollout!! *begins rolling across the hallway again, blowdryer still in hand*

Howie: Nick, if you break my blowdryer, I’ll rip out every single strand of blonde hair on your head, got me kid?

AJ: After spending 3 hours in this hotel, unsuccessfully searching for Brian, we’ve come to the realization that he’s not here and we’re finally leaving this damn place.

Nick: *throws himself against the wall, making like he’s climbing up it* Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does…

Howie: When we get to Brazil, we are accidentally leaving Nick behind.

Rescuing Brian by Pengi
Brian: *sitting on an old fallen tree log in the middle of the rain forrest, in the same stance as that statue, The Thinker, watching Howard the Mystical Butterfly*

Howard: *butterfly legs crossed, lil antennae in the O shape* OHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

Pinkie: ...those other boys dunno how to acctt mon! *bompbomps around, making the ground shake and more trees fall*

Brian: I have been stranded at the local nut house, that's it. this isn't Brazil at all. This is Sunny Meadows Mental Institution and I've been driven here by Nick and his antics. I'm not really even awake, I'm actually comotose...

Howard: OHHHHHHMMMMMM......................

********Mean while....**********

Nick: *carrying the hairdryer, leaning against the wall of the elevator* The transporter is not working.

AJ: You have to hit the floor button, dude.

Nick: NO! The transporter works on brainwaves. *scrunches up face trying to send the brainwaves*

Howie: Are you taking a dump or trying to move the elevator?

Nick: IT'S...wORKING...

AJ: *hits the Lobby button*

*Elevator moves*

Nick: *grin* SEE? it worked!!! *proud of himself*

AJ: Yeah. It worked alright.

Nick: *holds the hair dryer close to his chest* NOW. When we reach the Amazon, we will encounter STRANGE AND MYSTICAL CREATURES.... they will LOOK like normal humans, but they will not be!

Howie: (awkward expression)

AJ: What?

Nick: You'll see what I mean.

*elevator door opens to the lobby*

Nick: *runs out of the elevator, hair dryer raised high like he's prepared to shoot*

AJ/Howie: *look at each other*

Howie: Was he always like this?

AJ: I don't think so. I think he was normal once.

Howie: Did we do this to him?

AJ: I dunno.

Howie: Let's blame Kevin.

Nick: *to the receptionist at the lobby desk* PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE SKY!!! *holds up hair dryer*

Receptionist: *bored expression* Can like I help you?

Nick: ALIEN CREATURE!! *squeezes the hot/cold button on the hair dryer* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP!! ZAP!! ZAAP!!!

Receptionist: (continues to stare at Nick)

Howie: *runs over and grabs Nick's shoulders* He had too much to drink last night. *guides Nick away*

Nick: *pulls out of Howie's grasp and runs for a tree which is planted IN the lobby* LOOK! WE'VE MADE IT TO THE RAINFOREST!!!!

AJ: (awkward expression)

Nick: *grabs the lowest branch* Brian MUST be here somewhere! BRIAN!!!!!! *pulls himself up onto the branch, and ends up folded in half over it, unable to pull the rest of the way up* HOWIEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MY BUTTERFLYYYY HELP ME!!!!!!!

Howie: (rolls eyes) *pulls Nick's legs so he falls back to the floor*

Nick: Oh my GOD that man eating tree almost got me!!!

Howie: Yeah...

Nick: *sees the revolving door as the metal of the handle catches the sun and sparkles* SHINY STUFF!!! *runs toward the door, arms outstretched, hairdryer in arm*

AJ: Nick! it's a revolving door ! you can't go in it that fast!!

Nick: *runs into the window, the hairdryer hits the glass and the glass door shatters, as does the hair dryer, and Nick falls onto his butt* (blank face)

Howie/AJ: (blank face)

Receptionist: (blank face)

Nick: aw crap am I in trouble?

~ MEANWHILE ~

Brian: Nah...I can't be in a coma, I was talking to Nick on the phone...yeah thats right...maybe I am and this is all in my head *starts giggling crazily*

Pinkie: *stops and stares at Brian who looks like he's about to lose it* (gives an awkward look) Brian mon...snap out of it *swings his trunk and slaps Brian's cheek

Brian: (eyes bulge) ARGGGGHHHH! *Brian is flung into the air from the force of Pinkie's hit and flies through the trees and lands in a pile of mud* Thank god for this huge pile of mud....man it's warm too

Pinkie/Howard: (throws up)

Pinkie: Dat ain't mud mon...tis my crap

Brian: (shocked expression) *jumps up yelling* Awww sick (throws up) *runs to find water and jumps in a large pool of water near a waterfall* Ewww scrub it off ....scrub it off

Pinkie: Howard mon...how much longer?

Howard: My correspondent seems to be...how shall we say....not all there....damn ADHD *closes his eyes once again* OOOHHHHMMMMMM

Brian: *strips himself of his clothes and throws them on the bank* Freakin' gross..... *scrubs harder and doesn't see a couple of monkeys swing down and steal his clothes* I so can't wait to get home...hot shower....lots of soap *he gets out of the water and looks for his clothes* (scratches head) Where the heck are they?

Pinkie: *wanders over to Brian* Sorry mon....they took em *points his trunk upwards*

Brian: *looks up and see's 2 monkeys wearing his clothes* OI! Give those back.... (face contorts in anger)

Monkey1: (gives big grin) *speaking with a British accent* Sorry old chap...you snooze you lose

Brian: (eyes bulge as he scratches his head in confusion)

Monkey2: Alfred, my good man....those pants look smashing on you (gives a big grin) *looking at Monkey1*

Alfred: I know Cecil...That shirt makes you look more shagtastic! (smiles)

Brian: (gives an awkward look) Uh excuse me....can I have my clothes back?

Alfred/Cecil: No...

Brian: (eyes bulge) What am I supposed to wear? *looks around and all he can see is large banana leaves*

Cecil: There's plenty of folage my good man...

Alfred: Thank for the clothes old chap....*then swings away with Cecil swinging after him*

Brian: Hey! Get back here...awww fudge *turns around and see's Pinkie staring at him with love hearts for eyes* Oh no not again *grabs lots of banana leaves and starts wrapping them around his lower body, folding them together to hold*

Pinkie: *sighs* aww your no fun mon...I was just checkin' out your trunk

Brian: *blushes and stands up straighter* No one gets to check out my trunk except my wife....mon *walks past Pinkie to talk to Howard* How long until I can go?

Howard: *peeks out of one eye* It seems it will talk longer than expected....I'm havin trouble communicating....well not the communicating, he's havin trouble getting out of da hotel

Brian: (awkward expression) Who's havin' trouble?

Howard: *sighs* Nick....

Brian: (gives a shocked expression, but his lips curve into a big grin) Nick?!?! *rushes over to Howard* Tell him to hurry....can I talk to him *picks up Howard and starts chanting* OOOOHHHHHMMMM

Howard: (angry face) Quit it...you're squishing me mon.. *eyes start bulging as Brian squishes harder as he chants*

~ MEANWHILE ~

Howie: *grabs Nick and pulls him outside as quickly as he can* Come on Nick....we don't have time for freakin' Indiana Jones...or Transformers ...or anything else you come up with..

AJ: (scratches head) *looks at a stunned receptionist* Sorry bout that...just charge the cost to Nick's room....sorry again *AJ races outside to find Howie pushing Nick into a cab and runs to the other side getting in*

Nick: (eyes bulge) *sits in between Howie and AJ still holding Howie's broken hairdryer* My bad....

Driver: Where to.…(gives weird look) *spots Nick holding a broken hairdryer*...guys?

Howie: Airport! Quick as you can please

AJ: *leans over Nick* Why the hell are we going to the airport for?

Howie: *blushes* Well Nick said Brian was in Brazil and.... *stops talking when AJ's eye widen*

AJ: (eyes bulge) You're gonna believe Nick? *grabs the broken hairdryer* Nick, who was using this as a gun Nick? Nick who chases after freakin' butterflies Nick?

Nick: MYTHICAL butterfly....

Driver: (eyes bulge) *thinks to himself* Just my luck to get some whacked out freaks in my cab just before knocking off for the day...

AJ: Whatever Nick...do you know how big Brazil is....

Nick: *shrugs* No....do you?

AJ: (scratches head) Well....it's big...we don't even know where to start looking

Howie: Well it was raining when we last heard from him and it looked like a rainforest...

Driver: *WTF*

Nick/AJ/Howie: (gives a weird look)

Driver: If you guys are talking about Brazil...everwhere pretty much rains and looks like rainforest...*chuckles some more as he pulls into the lane towards the airport*

Howie: (eyes bulge) Dammit....well we'll just have to....*stops talking when Nick's eyes glaze over*...Nick?

Nick: *stares through the front window as he hears Howie, his mythical butterfly talking in his head* Howie says we should go to the Sunny Meadows Aiport...

AJ/Howie: (eyes bulge)

Driver: *pulls up at the airport* Thats 29.42....

Howie: *pulls out $30* Keep the change..*gets out of the car with AJ and Nick following behind*

Driver: (rolls eyes) Gee thanks buddy *looks in the back of his cab* Hey you forgot you hairdryer!

~ MEANWHILE ~

Pinkie: Stop squeezing him mon....*staring wide eyed at Howard in Brian's hands*

Brian: *stared down realizing what he was doing to Howard* Noooo...what did I do? *falls to his knees*

Pinkie: *closes his eyes* You know what to do to help him...

Brian: *frowning his thought of what he could do to help* But what? there's noth....Oh no way...I told you guys I ain't Justin....Brian...my name's Brian

Pinkie: *peeking out one eye* Shut up and sing mon *then closed his eyes again*

Brian: *Sighing he thought of a song* I don't remember any other freakin' Timberlake songs....

Howard: *coughs and splutters* M..M..my L...lo..ve

Brian: *looks down at Howard* Yes dear?

Howard: *groans* NOT YOU!!! The song!!!

Pinkie: *snickers*

Brian: *glares at Pinkie then sighs* Fine....*trying to remember the words and hums the music*

Pinkie: MOOOOOO!!!

Brian: *looks up suddenly staring at a pink cheeked Pinkie* What the heck was that?

Howard: *sits up looking at Pinkie* Yeah mon....I'm gonna get sung too

Brian: *looks down at Howard but Howard is already laying back down looking like he's on his deathbed* *looks back up at Pinkie* So....

Pinkie: *blushing* I got excited...

Brian: *cocked an eyebrow then shook his head* Ok so uh....Now If I wrote you a love note....and made you smile at every word I wrote...

Pinkie/Howard: What would you do....

Brian: Would that make you wanna change your scene...and wanna be the one on my team...

Pinkie/Howard: Tell me would you....

Brian: See whats the point in waiting anymore....cause girl I've never been more sure...

Pinkie/Howard: That baby it's you...

Brian: *halted singing and looked at Howard* Howard...

Pinkie: *worried Brian will stop singing* Keep going mon....you squeezed da crap out of him....needs lots of singin'...

Brian: This ring here represents my heart...and everything you've been waiting for...

Pinkie/Howard: Just say I do...

Brian: Because, I can see us holding hands....Walking on the beach our toes in the sand...I can see us in the country side...Sitting in the grass laying side by side...You can be my baby...Gonna make you my lady...Girl you amaze me...Aint gotta do nothin crazy...See all I want you to do is be my love.... *continues singing as Howard and Pinkie swoon to the music until Brian finishes singing the chorus* My loooooove.....


Pinkie: *pulls out glasses and cap. Putting on glasses and pulling on the cap backwards Pinkie starts rapping*
Shorty, cool as a fan..On the new once again..But Still has fans from Peru to Japan..Listen baby, I don't wanna ruin your plan..But if you got a man, try to lose him if you can..Cause your girls real wild throw your hands up high

Brian: *stares at Pinkie who is dancing around rapping while waves his front feet in the air like hands* Uh Pinkie?

Pinkie: *doesn't hear Brian and keeps dancing around*

Brian: Pinkie!! Pinkieee...Pinkieeee!!!! *calling out louder and louder*

Howard: *flys up and grabs Pinkie's trunk* For god sakes....Shut the F*** Up!!!

Brian: *stares shocked at Howard*

Pinkie: *blushes* I did it again didn't I? That T.I is soo cool...

Howard: *slaps a wing against his face*

Brian: *shifts uncomfortably* Uhh who's T.I?

Pinkie/Howard: *WTF look*

Pinkie: You...you don't know who...T.I is?

Brian: *nods*

Howard: Oh no here we go....

Pinkie: *grabs Brian thundering to a cave near the airport*

~ MEANWHILE ~

At Colombia's main airport...

Howie: *yawns* Man that way a long flight...

AJ: *groans as Nick runs past seeing Butterfly mobiles for babies* Dude...get your butt back here...

Nick: *eyes wide with joy* Ohhh lots of Howie's...or maybe Howie cousins...

Howie/AJ: *stare at one another*

AJ: So where can we go from here?

Nick: *walks over staring at Howie* All I know is that I love you still....

Howie: *blushes bright red* Not now Nick... *hurries in opposite direction looking for signs* This way guys..

AJ: *see's the sign Howie spots and runs after him* Sunny meadows? How the heck are we getting there?

Nick: *see's the guys run off* Wait for me....

Howie: *stops at a terminal and briefly chats to a elderly man**Howie pulls out his wallet and hands over a bunch of cash*

Nick: What's my beautiful butterfly doing?

AJ: *looking at Nick standing next to him* No idea dude...

Howie: Come on we're going *big grin*

Nick/AJ: How?

Howie: We're flying

AJ: Alright man...

Nick: *walks outside and spots the plane* We're going in that?!?!? Hell NO! *goes to run back inside but ends up running on the spot* What the *turns around seeing AJ and Howie holding his shirt* Darn it!

Howie: Hurry up Nick...we gotta go...remember we gotta save Brian...

Nick: *sighs* Ok...
Brian's found with Mary Jane... by moppy
Author's Notes:

LOL that was the best that I could come up with for the title...sorry guys (Hannah and Reb)

~ MEANWHILE ~



Pinkie: *stops once at the cave then drops Brian*

Brian: *gets up dusting himself off* You know you could have done that more gently

Howard: *flies in and stops on a lightshade* Welcome to our home...

Pinkie: *turns on the light* Home sweet Home mon..

Brian: *stares around him seeing all the walls covered with Justin posters* *he spotted a large stereo and lying around it was cd's, picking a couple up he saw they were Nsync ones, singles and Justin's albums* Uh nice place guys...

Pinkie: *wore a proud smile* It's perfect here *then sat down with a thump* Oh Brian could you close them curtains mon, don't want no peepin toms

Brian: *looked confused at Pinkie then walked over closing the curtains* There you g... *he stopped talking as he saw Pinkie pulling out a box* uhh what you got there...it wouldn't be food would it?

Howard: *chuckled* No but you'll be wanting lots of food after having it

Pinkie: *pulled out a thin green stick that sorta looked like a smoke* You want some? *holding it up to Brian*

Brian: *looking nervous* Uh what is it?

Howard/Pinkie: *crack up laughing*

Pinkie: Ganja mon...weed, pot, mary jane, chronic, grass, reefer, hashish..etc *lights up the green stick*

Brian: *frowns* Now I've never done that before but isn't it supposed to be white...from what I've seen on movies?

Pinkie: *stares at Brian, smoke blowing out of his trunk towards Brian* Do you see any papers mon? We only got leaves out here...

Howard: *laughs and flies around the room* OOOOOHHHHMMMMMMM

Brian: *watches Howard while trying to blow away the smoke* Uh what's he doing?

Pinkie: *rolls his eyes* He stoned already...cause he small he don't need much....plus he likes communicating when stoned

Brian: Ohhhh

Pinkie: *presses the remote and Rock Your Body starts playing*

Brian: *cringes as the music plays and prays for the guys to hurry*

 

~ MEANWHILE ~



AJ: *clutching the seat in front of him for dear life* Holy S*** dude!!! This is one crazy plane to fly in

Howie: *sitting looking out the window* Its ok...just be glad there's no storm

AJ: *eyes widen* Oh man...how the hell can he be so calm....he's the one who hates flying

Howie: *frowning he looked toward Nick* Hey your right...*leaning over he hit Nick's hand* Nick? Hey Nick?

Nick: *turning to Howie* I can hear my Howard butterfly again...

Howie: *rolling his eyes and played along* What's he say Nick?

Nick: *grins serenely* They're at home...Brian's there too...

AJ: Ask them what town they're in Nick?

Nick: *closes his eyes and relaxes, he lets out a high pitch fart* *peeking open one eye he chuckled* Sorry....they're at Chia

Howie: *rushes up to talk to the pilot (and to get away from the smell) and talks to him changing their route* Ok only 10 minutes to Chia airstrip he says

AJ: *pinches his nose looking from Nick to Howie who was sitting back down now* Why does Chia sound so familiar?

Howie: *frowned thinking*

Nick: *gasped* those Chia pet things..right?

AJ: *laughing outloud* Yeah but didn't Timberlake get called a Chia pet when he had the fro going on?

Howie/Nick: *crack up laughing*

10 minutes later.....

Nick: *looks around* OK so we're here *looks at sign* Sunny Meadows airstrip...yeah this is it

AJ: *stares at all the green folage* Wow....so green

Howie: *walks towards the rainforest* Come on we don't have long....it's gonna rain soon

AJ: Oh great...

Nick: Wait for me my beautiful butterfly *running after Howie*

*walking through the folage they called out for Brian, hoping he wasn't far from them*

AJ: *looks up spotting 2 monkeys* Hey it's the monkeys!

Howie: *turns around looking confused* What? Wrong group Jizzle, we're the Backstreet Boys

Nick: *giggles*

AJ: *stares at Howie* Your unbelievable you know...hanging around Nick too long..*shakes his head and points up* I was talking about those 2 monkeys

Howie: *looks up* Hey...it is monkeys

Nick: *starts humming Hey Hey we're the Monkees*

AJ/Howie: *stare at Nick*

Howie: Isn't that Brian's shirt?

Nick: *looks up* He's wearing Brian's pants too....he looks rather smashing though

Alfred: Thank you

Nick/AJ/Howie: *WTF look*

Nick: *steps closer to them* Uh did you just talk?

Cecil: Why yes he did

Nick: *jumps and hides behind Howie*

AJ: *rolls his eyes then puts on his own british accent* Sorry to bother you gentlemen...but we're looking for our friend...the one who used to own those clothes....have you seen him?

Alfred: *eyes light up with delight* By jingo...a fellow pom...yes we have

AJ: *grinning* Could you tell us where he may be?

Cecil: Certainly....he's through those trees *pointing the way* ...don't stop until you see a cave...when you get there call out I'm Justified...that's the password

Howie: *cocks an eyebrow* Uh... thank you

AJ: *takes off hat and bows* Cheers

Nick: *looks up at the monkeys* Bye *then runs after Howie*

Howie: *pushes through more shrubbery but struggles* Nick you go first...your bigger

Nick: *blushes* HOWIE!!! You shouldn't kiss and tell

AJ: *looks at Howie in shock* Do I even wanna know?

Howie: *bright red* Dammit Nick...it was one time and I didn't know you were changing....*cries out* That's not what I was meaning!

Nick: *whistles as he pushes through and stops* Can you hear something?

Howie: *quiet and listening*

AJ: *stops to listen* Isn't that....

Nick/Howie/AJ: Nah!

Nick: *pushes through and sniffs the air* Whoa what's burning?

Howie: *shrugs and looks at AJ who gasps loudly*

AJ: Dude....someone's smoking up out here *eyes wide*

Howie/Nick: *stares at AJ*

AJ: What? You know I did some before rehab... *then pushes past Nick following the smell*

Howie/Nick: *follow quickly behind him until they all hear music playing*

Howie: NO

AJ: FREAKIN'

Nick: WAY!!! 

AJ: Who the hell is playing Timberlake?

Nick: *hears what sounds like karaoke* Hey this way

Howie: *runs after Nick*

AJ: *calls out* Wait for us Nick...

Nick: *stops when he see's a cave in front of him* Guys I found it *jumps up and down excitedly*

Howie: Wow

AJ: Holy crap!

Nick: *opens his mouth and goes to yell but it gets covered*

AJ: *covering Nick's mouth* Wait...what are you doing? *then uncovered Nick's mouth*

Nick: Duh...the password

Howie: Ohh yeah...go Nick

Nick: *stands back up then yells* I'm Justified

Howie/AJ: *fall over laughing*

Nick: *glares down at them then see's something move*

*someone calls out* Nick?

Nick/Howie?AJ: BRIAN!!!

*voice calls out again* Come on in

AJ/Howie/Nick: *stare at one another then shrug walking inside*

Howie: *starts coughing as he walks in* Dude can you even see in here?

AJ: *groans* This is so gonna be a problem with my sobriety....I'll just wait over here near the curtain and get some fresh air

Nick: *giggles after taking a big gulp full of air* This smoke is making me hungry Howie

Howie: *sighs looking at Nick* Try not to breath too much then

Nick: *nods and holds his breath* *looking around he spots Brian sitting on the ground near a big pink elephant* Uh Howie....do you see a pink elephant?

Howie: *frowns* You're stoned not drunk Nick *then turns seeing Pinkie walking over* OK...pink elephant walking over to us...not drunk...but definitely stoned...hmmm *Cries and runs over to AJ*

Nick: *looks up at Pinkie* Uh Hi...do you talk like the monkeys do?

Pinkie: *looks at Brian then at Howard* MOOOOO!

Nick: *stumbles back with surprise* Ok...no talking...uh...dammit *gets emotional* I need my Howie...I need my beautiful butterfly here....he'd help me

Howie: *steps closer* Nick...it's ok I'm here

Nick: *grabs Howie* My beautiful butterfly....*big sniff* mmmm pansies

AJ: *scrunches up his nose at Nick and Howie*

Pinkie: *turns to Brian* I knew these 2 were gay...

Howie/Nick: *scream* ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

Brian: *falls about cracking up laughing* Pinkie leave em alone

Howie: You...do...talk?

Pinkie: Of course mon....I was just kiddin ya

Nick: What the hell is going on here? Talking monkeys? Talking elephants? What next? Eddie Murphy really is Dr Doolittle!!!

Howard: *flies onto Pinkie's trunk* Actually Rex Harrison does it better...all Eddie Murphy does is makes weird ass sounds

Nick: *stares at Howard* Mythical one?

Howard: Yes Nick...took your time getting here

Nick: *blushes* We had some minor incidents

AJ: *Cracks up laughing* Yeah including you and a freakin' hairdryer

Howie: *Looks around* Yeah where is that?

Nick: *smiles sheepishly at Howie* I...might have...left it in the....cab

Howie: You so owe me a new one!
Brian: *wanders over* Hello? Isn't anyone gonna say hello to me? I've been stuck here...in the rain...fell in Pinkie's crap....had my clothes stolen....and Pinkie's gotten me stoned and made me listen to freakin' Love Stoned by Timberlake about 100 times *breaks down and cries*

Howie/AJ/Nick: *wide eyes then all group around hugging Brian*

Nick: We found you!!

AJ: Nice man...better than the frickin' loincloth!! *looking at Brian's leafy diaper type thing*

Howie: Good to see ya man...come on we gotta hurry or the pilot will leave without us

Brian: *jumps up shaking Pinkie's hand and waving goodbye to Howard and dragged the guys out running through the rainforest* I wanna get home ASAP!!!

Nick: But...but my mythical butterfly!!!

AJ: Shut up Nick...you still got Howie!

Howie: *glares at AJ as they keep running*

Nick: *stares giddily at Howie, racing after him through the folage*

Brian: *breaking through he spots the plane* Yippeee!!!!

*they race over and climb on board. The pilot starts up the engine and they take off*

Brian: *looks down and spots Pinkie, Howard, Alfred and Cecil all waving goodbye* As glad as I'm going home I'm gonna miss those guys...well maybe not Alfred and Cecil...stealin my clothes...*glares out the window*

AJ: *sits back and sighs* Dude I'm so tired...I can't wait to relax back at the hotel for a week

Howie: Agreed..we could all use it

Nick: *looks down and see's Kevin running after the plane waving his hands calling out* Bye bye Kevin *then giggles when Kevin tries to hold down the banana leaf covering his front as he runs*

End Notes:

we love reviews...please tell us what you think of our story!

Losing AJ by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
Hey ya'll!! Thanks for checking out our epic story and for leaving your reviews. We appreciate the feedback we're receiving because we really thrive on reviews. We're glad that you guys are enjoying it thus far and it's so cool knowing that we're able to make ya'll laugh. There's more where this came from, so keep tuned in!!

*The fellas are on the big-name plane back to...wherever they're destined to be..*

Brian: *asleep, exhausted after eating half the plane's food supply, crumbs all over the chest of his shirt*

AJ: *beside him, giggling as he sticks little airplane pretzels up Brian's nostrils and in his ears*

Howie: *gazing out the window at the ocean* *turns to say something to Nick and realizes the seat beside him is empty* ....Nick? *looks around* Nick?

Nick: *from the back of the plane* HOWARRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!

Howie: *gets up and runs toward the back of the plane, accidentally waking Brian up as he goes by*

Brian: *moves and all of the pretzels go flying*

AJ: *jumps back and tries to act as though he wasn't doing anything*

Brian: Why I oughtta.... *growls at AJ*

Nick: HOOOWAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian/AJ: (give an awkward look)

Howie: I'm coming Nck!!

Nick: HOWARD!!

Howie: NICK!!

Nick: HOWARD!! *is looking out the window* HOWARRRRRRRRRRRDDDD!!!!!!!

Howie: (WTF? look) Nick??

Nick: *looks at Howie* Dude WHAT? I'm trying to get Howard!!!

Howie: (WTF? look) *looks out the window and sees the gigantic mythical butterfly fluttering along behind the airplane* *jaw drops* Uhhhhh........ GUYS???????????????

Nick: HOWARD'S COMIN' WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~

Howie: And where exactly does… Howard think he’s going?

Nick: I already told you, he’s coming with us.

AJ: Oh right Nick. What the hell are you with a gigantic butterfly?

Nick: I’m gonna take him home with me *hugs self with smiling brightly*

AJ: (gives him a WTF? look) Sure Junior… a pet butterfly… I’ve seen it all!

Brian: (yawns and joins the rest of the guys) Hey, what’s with all the… *turns to glance out the window, does a double take and realizes that his mind isn’t play games with him, that there was actually a gigantic, mythical butterfly flying along side them* Look, there’s a humongous butterfly fluttering right outside of the plane.

Howie/AJ: (looks at Brian awkwardly)

Brian: *goes up to the window to get a closer look at the butterfly* Hey Nick, isn’t that Howard?

Howie/AJ: (rolls eyes)

Nick: Yup, and he’s coming home with me! (gives a big grin)

*All of a sudden the plane starts shaking violently, throwing them off guard and tossing them all over the place.*

Howie: Okay, I know that was not turbulence…

Brian: Then what just happened?

Nick: *looks at them sheepishly* It was Howard’s stomach… *Howie, AJ and Brian snap their attention to Nick* it was rumbling and that was… he’s really hungry.

AJ: Nick, if you haven’t noticed, we’re on a freaking plane! What, are we suppose to whip out gigantic insects out of our ass and give it to him?

Howie: AJ, butterflies don’t eat insects.

Brian: Well, it’s not like we have gigantic flowers.

*The plane starts shaking again, more violently than the first time.*

Nick: Okay, we gotta do something quick. Does anyone have food?

Brian: *looks down and sees a pretzel on the ground* Hey AJ, do you still have those pretzels or did you shove them all up my nose?

AJ: No, I still have more. *turns and goes back to his seat to grab the remaining bag of pretzels he had.* Here you go. *he held the bags out to Nick*

Nick: *shakes head* Wait… my spidey senses are tingling again…

AJ: (rolls eyes) Does anyone else find it extremely weird that he gets spidey senses from a freaking butterfly or is it just me?

Nick: Howard wants you to feed him the pretzels.

AJ: *looks around and realizes that everyone’s eyes were on him.* ME?! *he asked, pointing to himself*

Nick: You have no other choice… you are… the chosen one…

AJ: What the hell are you, the freaking Butterfly Whisperer now?

*plane starts shaking yet again*

AJ: Okay, okay, okay, okay… I’ll do it!! Open the freaking door!

*The guys open the door, being blown back by the force of the wind.*

AJ: (eyes widen) Oh hell no!!

Nick: *shouts over the noise of the wind* C’mon AJ… what are you waiting for?

AJ: Nick, are you freaking crazy? *he shouts back* I’m not losing my life over trying to feed a freaking gigantic butterfly some small ass airplane pretzels!!

Nick: You’re our only hope AJ!!

AJ: Well, none of this would be happening if you didn’t decide to keep this huge ass butterfly as your pet!!

Nick: Just do it AJ!! We’re holding on to you… I won’t let you go… I’ll never let you go Alex… never let go!!

AJ/Brian/Howie: (WTF? look)

AJ: *mutters* I can’t believe I’m doing this… *looks down and sees how far up they are* I can do this… I can do this… *he begins to chant, gulping all the while* Okay… um… here Howard… some delicious pretzels… *he held out his hand, full of pretzels*

Nick: He doesn’t speak or understand English AJ!! *he shouted*

AJ: You wouldn’t suppose we have a freaking butterfly translator on this plane do you?

Nick: Look deep within your heart AJ… you will know how to speak his native language.

AJ: *chuckles manically* I can’t believe I’m doing this shit… *holds hand out a little further and begins clicking tongue*

Nick: That’s it AJ… you’re speaking to him!

AJ: He’s not coming to me Nick!

Nick: You must… keep… trying!!

Brian: *light bulb goes off in his head* Ooh AJ!! I know what you have to do!!

AJ: What is it?

Brian: Try singing on of JT’s songs to him. He loves Justin!!

AJ: F*** that!! There is NO WAY in hell I’m gonna sit here and beckon him to come and eat some pretzels by singing one of JT’s songs.

Nick: Just do it AJ!! I can’t… hold… on… much… longer… *strains to hold onto AJ; opens eyes and sees a flock of little baby butterflies fluttering along side Howard*

Howie: (eyes widen) Is that what I think it is?

Brian: Dude, isn’t Howard… a boy?

Nick: OoO… it’s a bunch of little baby Howards!! *lets go of AJ and starts chasing after the little baby butterflies that flew into the plane* C’mere little ones…

AJ: NNNNIIIIICCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *he screams as he falls out of the plane*

Howie/Brian: AJ!!!! *they rush to the plane’s door to see AJ falling*

Nick: *stops chasing baby butterfly and turns around to discover what he had just done* Oh… oops.

Allizzle Hailizzle Jizzle! by Pengi
AJ: *flutters eyes open only to be greeted by the harsh, blinding light of the sun. He rises from where he was, groaning all the while* Ugh… where am I? *realizes for the first time since he became conscious that he was lying on something warm and… squishy* What the… *eyes widen when he realizes what he had landed in; it was a big, steamy pile of Howard’s droppings.* OMG!!!!! *quickly gets up and starts to rid himself of the manure that clung to him*

*As he continued to clean himself of what he had fallen into, he failed to notice that he was actually being watched by a group of people that were scattered amongst the bushes, hiding themselves as they continued to watch on*

AJ: *growls* I’m gonna kill that kid… I’m sooo gonna kill that kid when I get back… and his little freaking butterfly too!!

*All of a sudden he heard a twig snap, causing him to stop cleaning himself for a moment and look out to where he heard the noise.*

AJ: Who’s out there? *he hears snickering come from behind him* Okay, this isn’t funny anymore… whoever’s out there, just show yourself. I ain’t got time to play games.

*He remains silent, no longer hearing anything. As soon as he turned around, he found a spear pointed in his face, a tribal looking man wearing nothing but an animal skin loin cloth behind it.*

AJ: *holds hands up in surrender* Um… hi?

Tribal Man: *growls*

AJ: (eyes widen) Look there’s no need for violence.

Tribal Man: (gives him a WTF? look)

AJ: Do you… understand English?

Tribal Man: *continues to stare at AJ, and shoves spear closer to AJ’s face*

AJ: Whoa, watch where you’re pointing that thing will ya?!

Tribal Man: Whizzle dizzle yizzle comizzle fromizzle? (Where did you come from?)

AJ: (gives him a WTF? look) Okay, I seriously must’ve hit my head harder than I thought *he said to himself*

Tribal Man: Ansizzle meizzle!! (Answer me!!)

AJ: Look… dude… I don’t speak or understand your language!!

Tribal Man: *continues to stare at AJ* Dizzle yizzle falizzle fromizzle thizzle skizzle? (Did you fall from the sky?) *he asked as he points up at the sky*

AJ: *looks up at the sky as well* Um… yeah, I.. fell.. from.. the.. sky… do you understand me?

Tribal Man: (eyes widen) Oizzle Mizzle Godizzle!! Pizzles, gathizzle nowizzle!! (OMG. People, gather now!!)

AJ: *looks around to find a crowd of tribal looking people come out from their hiding places. All the males wore nothing but animal skin loin cloths while the females wore something similar but they also wore a bra made out of animal skin.*

Tribal Man: *grabs a young looking male* JoJizzle, tralizzle!! (John, translate!!)

JoJizzle: *eyes AJ cautiously* Are you the one that has fallen from the sky?

AJ: (eyes widen) You speak English?

JoJizzle: Yes, now tell me… have you fallen from the sky?

AJ: (nods) Um, yeah… I actually fell out of a plane.

JoJizzle: (eyes widen) You mean… you’ve fallen from the big bird?!

AJ: Um… yeah… sure…

JoJizzle: *turns to address the leader* Heizzle izzle thizzle onizzle!! Thizzle prophizzle!! (He is the one!! The prophecy!!)

Tribal Man: (eyes widen) *turns towards his people* Pizzles, thisizzle manizzle izzle thizzle onizzle!! Bowizzle downizzle!! (People, this man is The One!! Bow down!!)

*All of a sudden all the people bow down to AJ*

AJ: Whoa, whoa… what the hell is going on?

JoJizzle: You have come to set us free.

AJ: What the hell are you talking about?

JoJizzle: You are… The One!

AJ: Okay, I seriously don’t remember taking a red or blue pill…

JoJizzle: What is your name? Please, we must know the name of our savior.

AJ: Um… AJ?

JoJizzle: *turns to their leader* Hizzle namizzle izzle AJizzle (His name is AJ)

Tribal Man: Yesizzle, ofizzle coursizzle. (Yes, of course.) *walks up to AJ and places hand upon his forehead) Iizzle dubizzle youizzle Jizzle!! (I dub you Jizzle) Allizzle hailizzle Jizzle!! (All hail Jizzle!!)

People: ALLIZZLE HAILIZZLE JIZZLE!!

AJ: Okay, what the hell is going on?

JoJizzle: We all hail thee!!

AJ: Yeah, I kinda get that, can we just stop with all the hailing, it’s kinda freaking me out. Just tell them to get up off the ground.

JoJizzle: Hizzle hasizzle spokizzle. (He has spoken.) Allizzle, risizzle fromizzle thizzle dirtizzle. (All, rise from the dirt.)

*Everyone rises from the ground and just stares at AJ*

JoJizzle: You are the chosen one. We present you with this gift. *gets down on knees and holds item out to AJ*

AJ: *grabs what was being offered to him, eyeing the item carefully, realizing that it looked a lot like what Nick had brought them from Zimbabwe.* Oh dude, don’t tell me this is what I think it is.

JoJizzle: Do you not accept our offering?

AJ: No, it’s just… I have a pair just like this at home, and there’s no way I’m putting it on.

JoJizzle: But, you must!! You are the chosen one!! The Almighty one will be very displeased. *points over to an area that was scattered with human skeletons*

AJ: *gulps* Nude Jizzle, coming right up!

~MEANWHILE~

Nick: *starts moaning* Mmm… that tastes sooo good Howard… yeah, I like that… mmm, sooo good… I don’t think I can get enough of this… give it to me Howard, give it to me!!

Howie: (eyes widen)

*Howie slowly and hesitantly turns around to see what Nick and Howard was doing.*

Nick: Oh my gosh… I don’t… I don’t think I can take anymore… no, stop… I can’t take anymore… but gosh that was good… it’s your turn now.

*Howie realizes that they were just feeding each other a chocolate bar the whole time*

Howard: This is quite exquisite Nickolas.

Nick: I know right? It’s really good… eat on my big, beautiful butterfly… you’ll grow big and strong just like your daddy. *beams brightly*

Howie: *stares at Nick and the gigantic butterfly that he was feeding. They were at Nick’s house, out in his backyard* Am I the only one trying to think of a way to get AJ back?

Nick: Huh?

Howie: (rolls eyes) Nevermind. *looks around* Where the hell is Brian?

Nick: Did you say something Howie?

Howie: *sighs heavily* Forget it Nickolas.

*All of a sudden, Howie hears Brian shouting from a distance.*

Brian: SOMEONE!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Howie: *turns to where he heard Brian calling out for help* Don’t worry Brian, I’m coming!!!!!

*Howie starts running off to where he heard Brian, only to find him tied up to a tree; the bunch of little baby Howards fluttering around him*

LBH #1 (Little Baby Howard #1): Sing it…

Brian: *shakes head vigorously* No… I don’t want to…

LBH #2: We’d hate to have to do what we have to do to get you to sing…

Brian: For the last time, I’M NOT SINGING IT!!!!!!

LBH #3: Don’t say we didn’t warn you…

LBH #4: You asked for it, now hear it comes…

*Little Baby Howard #5 flutters up to Brian, holding out a heaping spoonful of a green substance*

Brian: *starts to cry and scream* NOOOOO!!!! ANYTHING BUT LIMA BEANS!!

LBH #1: You’re making things harder than they have to be…

Brian: *continues to cry* Okay, okay… I’ll do it.

*All the little baby Howards stop torturing Brian and flutter down low to the ground in front of him, waiting for him to sing the song they asked him to sing.*

Brian: *choking back his sobs, he begins to sing* Don’t be so quick to… walk away…

LBHs (Little Baby Howards): Dance with me!!

Brian: I wanna rock your body… please stay…

LBHs: Dance with me!!

Brian: You don’t have to admit you… wanna play…

LBHs: Dance with me!!

Brian: Just let me rock you… till the break of day…

LBHs: Dance with me!!

Howie: Okay, that’s enough!! *he shouts as he starts to swat away the flock of baby butterflies* For the last and final time, he *points to Brian* is NOT Justin Timberlake!! I’m not telling you guys this again!!

LBH #6: *gasps* Look… its Robert DeNiro!!

Howie: I am not… *sighs heavily*

LBH #7: Ooh, ooh… do the “I’ll be watching you!!” *imitates what Robert DeNiro does on “Meet The Fockers”*

Howie: For a bunch of cute, little baby butterflies, you guys are seriously getting on my last nerve!!

LBH #8: *shivers* Ooh… he’s sooo much better in person.

LBH #9: And cuter too!!

Howie: Okay, how about this… if you guys don’t leave us alone, I’m gonna tell Justin NOT to sing you guys another song, got me?

Brian: (eyes widen) Howie, I’m NOT Justin!!

LBHs: Aww. *frowning, they flutter away*

Howie: And I know you’re not Justin, but that was the only way I could get them to leave us alone.

*Howie cuts the rope that was holding Brian to the tree*

Brian: If I hear another Justin song, or anyone say the name Justin, I’m gonna go berserk!!

*Howie and Brian walk back to where Nick was with Howard. They’re both baffled to find Nick sitting on the grass in a meditation stance, Howard taking the similar stance as well.*

Howie: Nick, what the hell are you doing?

Nick: What does it look like we’re doing?

Brian: Um, it kinda looks like you’re constipated dude.

Nick: We are meditating…

Howard: OOOHHHMMM…

Howie: *stares at Howard* Um, does he do this often?

Nick: Of course silly… how do you think he and I are able to share our mythical brainwaves by activating our spidey senses?

Howie: Yeeaahhh… okay, whatever, but you do realize that we have a bigger situation to worry about right?

Nick: What could ever be the problem?

Howie/Brian: (eyes widen)

Brian: You’re kidding me right?

Howie: Well gee, lets see… you convinced AJ to feed this gigantic butterfly and had let him go to chase all those other little baby butterflies, causing him to fall out the plane. That could pose a problem, you think?

Nick: *eyes remain closed* Don’t worry about him, he’s fine.

Howie: FINE?! *Howie finally snapped* HE… FELL… FROM… A… FREAKING… PLANE!! *he shouted slowly as if that would help Nick understand him better.*

Nick: WAIT!! *he shouted back* I’m… picking up a reading…

Howie: (rolls eyes) Now he’s magically psychic.

Nick: *eyes remain shut, he starts shaking* This reading is sooo strong… the strongest I’ve ever felt… it‘s… it’s overwhelming…

Howie: (mutters to Brian) Is he thinking again?

Brian: Yep.

Nick: I can’t… it’s too powerful, too controlling… it’s taking me over…

Howie/Brian: (rolls eyes)

Nick: *stops shaking and calms down* He’s on Izzle Island. *he states matter-of-factly, opening his eyes* Oooh, chocolate *resumes munching away on the chocolate bar*

Howie: Izzle Island?

Brian: There’s a place in this world… called… Izzle Island?

Nick: *continues to munch on chocolate bar* Yep.

Howie: And you’re telling us… that AJ is on… this Izzle Island?

Nick: Yep.

Howie: Great, so AJ’s lost on a freaking island.

Nick: AJ’s lost?

Brian/Howie: (eyes widen)

Nick: OH MY GOD! We gotta find him!! Quick, fellas, gear up... get your skivvies, get your turtle necked sweaters ---

Howie: *cuts him off* Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick… we’re not going through this again, okay?

Nick: I’ll be right back. *darts off into his house*

Brian: *glances over at Howard, who is now eating the chocolate bar Nick had dropped* Where’s he going?

Howie: I’m scared to even know.

Nick: *returns decked out in a military camouflage uniform, with what appears to be a weapon in hand*

Howie: Nick, where did you get that uniform from and *eyes widen when he realizes Nick holding a weapon for the first time* WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT GUN FROM?!

Brian: Dude, that’s his blowdryer.

Howie: Damnit!!

Nick: You two look wayy too suspicious, here… put these on. *hands them clothing*

Howie: *holds clothing up; it’s a camouflage loincloth* Nick, for the last and final time, we are NOT wearing loincloths.

Nick: (shrugs) Have it your way. *turns towards his gigantic butterfly* Howard, are you ready to bounce?

Howard: Yes sir.

Howie: Hold up, wait a minute… you expect us to jump on the back of a butterfly… and have him fly us to this… Izzle Island?!

Brian: I already said I ain’t getting onto no more backs of butterflies.

Nick: How else are we supposed to get to the island?

Howie: Gee, I don’t know… I was thinking of jumping on a plane, but that’s just what my COMMON SENSE tells me!!

Nick: *grabs the collar of Howie’s shirt and yanks him to him* Do you really trust flying a plane? They’re the reasons AJ’s lost in the first place…

Howie: *eyes widen for a moment, but then he rolls his eyes* I give up on this kid, I seriously do.

Nick: *shouts* It’s Morphin time!!
Nick and the damn hairdryer by rebellious_one
Author's Notes:
Sorry for keeping people hanging on for so long. We authors were seriously... lost for the moment... with this story, lol. But, we'll soon be getting everything back on track and getting into the swing of things, because Moppy just needs to be found, Hannah has a great idea, and I... I'm just along for the ride. :D

*AJ comes out, revealing himself for the first time to the native people of Izzle Island in nothing but an animal skin loincloth.*

AJ: If any of ya’ll snap a picture of me and I find it on myspace, I’m coming back to sue ya’ll!!

JoJizzle: Allizzle hailizzle Jizzle!!

*The people start to bow down to AJ again*

AJ: No, no, no, no… no bow downizzle…

Leader: *mutters to JoJizzle* He speaks funny…

AJ: Can you tell them to get up please?! I really don’t want them looking up my loincloth. *looks down and catches a man glancing up at him from the ground, smirking all the while.*

JoJizzle: Gizzle upizzle. (Get up.)

*All the people rise again, still staring at AJ in awe.*

JoJizzle: Come, we want to show you our native land and ways. You are the chosen one, so you shall be treated like King…

AJ: Treated like a King?

JoJizzle: Yes, anything you want, you will have. If you want food, we shall go out and fetch nothing but the freshest, if you want entertainment, we will do anything we can to entertain, if you want our women, they will be there to satisfy you’re every desire.

*AJ looks over at the native women and see them standing there, giggling at him and waving. AJ grimaced when he seen them smile, for they were missing teeth. AJ’s eyes widen when he saw the man that was smirking up at him earlier standing in between them, smiling and waving the same way the other ladies were, mouthing "I want you."*

AJ: (eyes wide) I think I’ll… pass on the last offer.

JoJizzle: Come and follow me Jizzle… welcome to our crib!

*AJ followed JoJizzle while the crowd of people followed him as JoJizzle took AJ on a tour of their land. Two hours later, an exhausted AJ was still following JoJizzle around, who was still giving him the grand tour.*

JoJizzle: And this is Kizzle, Stizzle, Mizzle, Fo’ Shizzle My Nizzle, Hizzle, Gizzle, Trizzle The Third, Bizzle, Rizzle, Wizzle, and Bob.

AJ: (gives a WTF? look upon hearing the last name)

Bob: Whizzle izzle hizzle? (Who is he?)

JoJizzle: Jizzle.

Bob: Thizzle onizzle thatizzle hasizzle falizzle fromizzle thizzle skizzle? (The one that has fallen from the sky?)

JoJizzle: Yesizzle. (Yes.)

Bob: Oizzle. (Oh.) Telizzle hizzle tizzle singizzle usizzle aizzle songizzle. (Tell him to sing us a song.)

JoJizzle: *turns to AJ* He wants to know if you can sing them a song?

AJ: Um… sure… what do they want to hear? "I Want It That Way", "Quit Playing Games With My Heart", "Larger Than Life"…

*As JoJizzle relayed what AJ had said to his fellow native people, Bob and the rest of the Izzle clan could only look at AJ with an expressionless face, and after a moment of silence they all simultaneously broke out into a fit of laughter*Bob: Whatizzle thizzle hellizzle izzle thatizzle?! (What the hell is that?!)

Kizzle: Justizzle tellizzle himizzle tizzle singizzle Madizzle’s "Likizzle Aizzle Virgizzle". (Just tell him to sing Madonna’s "Like A Virgin".)

Fo’ Shizzle My Nizzle: Izzle couldizzle gizzle forizzle somizzle Tupizzle Shakizzle my sizzle. (I could go for some Tupac Shakur myself.)

AJ: *glances between the talking people, intently listening to what was being said, trying to make sense of it.* What are they saying?

JoJizzle: Oh, um... They just said that they don’t know any of those songs.

Bob: Tellizzle himizzle hizzle knowizzle whatizzle Iizzle wantizzle tizzle hearizzle. (Tell him he knows what I want to hear.)

JoJizzle: Um, Bob said to tell you that you know what he wants to hear.

AJ: Uh… actually, no… I don’t…

Bob: (rolls eyes) Dizzle "Doizzle Yizzle Realizzle Wantizzle Tizzle Hurtizzle Mizzle" rizzle a bizzle? (Does "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" ring a bell?)

JoJizzle: He wants to hear "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me".

AJ: (eyes widen) Tell him he’s got the wrong freaking band!!

JoJizzle: Hizzle dizzle notizzle singizzle thatizzle songizzle. (He does not sing that song.)

Bob: Hizzle izzle Boyzzle Georgizzle, izzle hizzle notizzle? (He is Boy George, is he not?)

JoJizzle: Um, he said aren’t you Boy George?

AJ: (eyes widen further and mouth falls agape) NO!! I am NOT Boy George!!

JoJizzle: Negatizzle onizzle thatizzle storizzle. (Negatory on that story.)

Bob: Thenizzle whizzle dizzle hizzle wearizzle eyelizzle likizzle a girlizzle? (Then why does he wear eyeliner like a girl?)

JoJizzle: Uh… he wants to know then why is it you wear eyeliner.

AJ: (face flushes in embarrassment) I’m not wearing eyeliner.

JoJizzle: Hizzle saysizzle hizzle izzle notizzle wearizzle anizzle eyelizzle. (He said he is not wearing any eyeliner)

Bob: Tellizzle himizzle thatizzle Iizzle saidizzle thatizzle hizzle wouldizzle makizzle a beatizzle girlizzle. (Tell him that I said that he would make a beautiful girl)

AJ: *mutters to JoJizzle* What did he say now?

JoJizzle: Uh……. He said that you will make a great King.

~*~*~*~

Howard: *fluttering over a body of water, wavering about, barely able to hold up the wight of the three Boys* You... you guys.. sure... are... heavy...

Nick: *wearing about 4 layers of clothes, holding a hair dryer, a microwave strapped to his back along with one of those huge hiking backpacks, which has things like morraccas and his Playstation console sticking out of the various pouches*

Brian: *covering his eyes with his hands trying not to look down* Maybe it's because Nick has like an entire convey of butterflies worth of stuff strapped to his back?

Howard: Yuh think so?!

Howie: You did kinda pack heavy there, Nick... *is himself carrying nothing*

Brian: *isn't either*

Nick: *rolls his eyes* You GUYS, we're going on a HUGE JOURNEY to Izzle Island! Of course I got a lot of stuff! Besides, we need to protect ourselves!

Howie: *blank look* what the hell is the microwave for?

Nick: Duh... we gotta eat!

Howie: Um........ *reaches for the electric cord on the microwave and holds it up* Did you forget something about microwaves Nick?

Nick: *blink* Oh. Um. well, I dunno. It'll be handy for something.

Howie: *wtf look*

Brian: *gulp* are the natives............ kind?

Nick: Only if you've got an Izzle name.

Howie: And what exactly is an Izzle name?

Nick: It's their native language. You gotta know how to talk Izzle when you're on Izzle Island. And you, Howie, are Hizzle.

Howie: Hizzle?

Nick: And Brian.. you're Brizzle.

Brian: So glad to know. *buries face on Howie's back*

Howie: Brizzle?

Nick: Yup. I'm Nizzle.

Howie: *.............pause* .......Nick... Could it be that Izzle is just adding IZZLE to the end of normal words?

Nick: *blink* Maybe.

Howie: Okay, good to know. So what's Izzle Island like?

Nick: I dunno, I've never been there.

Howard: I was reading about it in the encyclopedia of really weird lands and it says they're a really crazy kinda community, yanno, they like to dance crunk style to bongo drums and they have an unsual fetish for the 1980's, despite their kind of underdeveloped technological history.

Howie/Brian: *wtf look*

Nick: *grins* Howard's a smart butterfly..YES YOU ARRRREEE..YES YOU ARRRRE... *strokes Howard behind the antennae*

Howie: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight............

Nick: *continues stroking Howard* GOOD BUTERFLYYYYYYYYY...

Howard: *groans and flutters a bit sporadically*

Brian: *blink*

Howie: *blank look*

Nick: *still stroking Howard* I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!

Howard: *starts to tilt to one side*

Howie: Nick.......................

Nick: HES SUCH A BEAUUUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!!! *strooooke*

Howie: Nick... stop

Howard: do it mooooooooooooore...

Nick: *strokkkke*

Howard: *wing dips very sharp, throwing all 3 boys in that direction, right off Howard's back*

Nick: HOWAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!! *catches the edge of Howard's wing and holds on for dear life, but the hair dryer falls out of his hand in the process of catching the wing and falls*

Brian: *free falling thru the air* OH MY GODDDDDDD!!! *the hair dryer passes by him and he sees the ground below him* IM GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Nick: HAIRDRYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! *reaches out his free hand as though he could possibly catch it*

Howie: *grabs onto Nick's ankles* *looks down* BRIAN!

Nick: *looks down* SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND SOAR BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian: I DONT HAVE WINGS DUMBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! *echoes*

Nick: *blank look* He doesn't?

Howie: NO HE DOESNT! I TOLD YOU TO STOP STROKING THE BUTTERFLY!

Howard: I'm very sorry. I just... *bites butterfly lips* I got excited. *looks ashamed*

Nick/Howie: *WTF!?*

Brian: *still falling*

LBH1: *flutters up by Brian* Hello Brian!

LBH2-14: *also flutter around Brian* Hi Brian!

LBH4: What'cha doin Brian?

Brian: HELP! ME!

LBH8: Aw I love that song!!

LBH12: Me too!

LBH11: *singing* Figure out the difference between right and wrong weak and strong...

LBH7: Day and Night where do I belonnng...

Brian: That's great. Now PLEASE... HELP ME.

LBH1-3&5-14: *starts to help Brian*

LBH4: *snickers* You guys. Wait.

LBH1-3&5-14: *lets go of Brian*

Brian: *looks down at the ground racing up at him* WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

LBH4: You know what I want.

Brian: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! IM ABOUT TO SPLATTER ON THE GROUND AND YOU'RE BLACK MAILING ME?!

LBH1-14: Yes!! SING IT BRIAN SING IT!

Brian: *looks down again, sees the ground* *spots the hair dryer as it impacts and shatters* *eyes widen REALLY WIDE and starts singing* HEY girlll is he everything you waaanted in a maaaaaaaan... you know I gave you the wooooooooorld.... You had me in the palm of your haaaaaaaaaa-aaand...

LBH4: *attaches his lil butterfly feet to Brian's shirt*

LBH1-3&5-14: *attach too*

LBH4: KEEP SINGING!!!

Brian: SOOO WHY YOUR LOOOVE WENT AWAAAAAYYYYYY.. I just can't seem to uuu-uuunderstaaaand... Thought it was you and me baby

LBH1-14: BAABBY

Brian: Me and you until the ennnnd... But I guess I was wroooong...

LBH1-14: *fluttering upwards with Brian* Don't wanna think about it, don't wanna talk about it...

Brian: *listens as they sing the song, forgetting he was supposed to be singing too, and dangles under them as they flutter along behind Howard*

Nick: *points* THE BABY HOWARDS SAVED BRIAN!

Howie: *blink*

LBH1-14: I'm just so sick about it, Can't believe it's ending this waaayy.. Just so confused about it, feeling the blues about it, I just can't do without'cha.. TELL ME IS THIS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIR........

Nick: *sniffle* I miss my hair dryer.

A eggplant is a berry (true story) and the Izzles and a One Hit Wonder!!! by moppy
Author's Notes:

I'm found!!! LOL I figured I haven't update one for a while so I'll surprise ya'll (yep even my other 2 writers *snickers*)

We all love reviews so tell us your fave parts or something you don't like etc....we love the feedback!!!

Hope ya'll enjoy :D

**** MEANWHILE ****


JoJizzle: Here is your fresh bananas, my lord. *holds up a wooden tray laden with the perfectest bananas imaginable*

Native 1: Herizzle yoizzle freshizzle plumizzle! (Here are your fresh plums)

Native 2: Herizzle yoizzle newizzle copizzle ofizzle playizzle boyizzle magazinizzle! (Here's your new copy of PlayBoy Magazine)

AJ: Ahh.. this is the life. *accepts the fruits and magazine and lays back on a large hammock made of palm leaves, resting on the beach*

*a few hundred yards away, the Native Leader stands with a couple advisors under the shade of the trees, watching AJ basking in the sun with the sexiest of the Izzle women fanning him with large palm branches wearing coconut bras and grass skirts*

Leader: Izzle thizzle volcanizzle readizzle forizzle thizzle sacrafizzle thizzle nightizzle? (Is the Volcano ready for the sacrifice this night?)

Advisor 1: Yesizzle.

Leader: Preparizzle thizzle thronizzle! (Prepare the throne!) Stokizzle thizzle firizzle! (Stoke the fire!) Getizzle thizzle trandizzle jewelizzle polizzled! (Get the tranditional jewelry polished!) Volcanizzle godizzle bizzle pleasizzled withizzle Izzles tonightizzle! (Volcano Gods be pleased with Izzles tonight!)

*AJ is blissfully unaware of the conversation, enjoying the food and the attention*

Advisor 1: *runs over from where the Leader is standing and look at AJ, then at JoJizzle* Izzle Kingizzle sayizzle toizzle preparizzle forizzle thizzle ceremonizzle tonightizzle! Hizzle wishizzle toizzle sacrificizzle Jizzle toizzle volcanizzle godizzle aizzle soonizzle possiblizzle! (Izzle King says to prepare for the ceremony tonight. He wishes to sacrifice Jizzle to the Volcano gods as soon as possible.)

AJ: *blinks cos he sort of almost understood that* What'd he just say?

JoJizzle: King say he find freshest coconut fruit ever, sent from Heaven by Volcano Gods! and wish give it to you!

AJ: *believes him* Coconuts? Sweet! *yawns and lays back*

 

**IN THE AIR ON THE WAY TO IZZLE ISLAND...**



*Nick & Howie have climbed back onto Howard's back, but the baby butterflies are still carrying Brian and find it absolutely entertaining to drop him then catch him or to throw him back and forth like they're playing catch...Howard is ignoring the entire thing like most bad moms do...*

Nick: I'm frickin BORED!!!!!! *has slung his backpack down and is now sitting on top of it instead of it being strapped to his back*

Howie: *rolls his eyes* You're on the back of a butterfly, what do you expect? *realizes what he just said* ... Well, NOT to be on the back of a butterfly but if one were to imagine being on the back of a butterfly they'd imagine it to be boring...

Howard: Actually according to the Encyclopedia of Really Weird Stuff, statistics say that the average human being said, when polled, that they would think the most exciting animal with flight to ride would be the butterfly.

Howie & Nick: *WTF look*

Howard: Sorry. The Encyclopedia's my favorite book.

Nick: Man i wish I could read it!

Howard: Well your wish is my command! *moves his wing back to reveal the book tucked into a tiny hidden pocket* Read away!

Nick: GOODY! *grabs at it and flips it open*

LBH4: THROW HIM TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

LBH11: *throws Brian thru the air*

LBH4: *pretends to miss him, then catches him as Brian starts panicking with a snicker*

Howie: Baby Howards, stop it you're gonna give him a heart attack or something!

LBH1-14: *in unison* SOOORRRRYYYY.......

Nick: *blink* Did you know the Eggplant is a berry?

Howie: What???

Nick: The Eggplant...it's a berry! *nods* True story.

Howie: Okay...thats really weird.

Nick: *grins*

Howie: Hey Nick how about looking up something RELEVENT? Like... I don't know.. IZZLE ISLAND?

Nick: Why is that relevent? *confused look*

Howie: Maybe because thats where we're gong??

Nick: *blank look* *slooowwwly the light dawns* OH YEAH! Right!! *looks thru the book*

Brian: AHHHHHH!

LBH4: *giggles*

Howie: *turns to look at LBH4* WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?

LBH4: *hides behind other LBHs*

Nick: Oh neat it says here that Izzle Island is where really really really horrible singers from the 1980's go when they disappear after one hit wonders. It says other past occupants were Lipps Inc., Joey Scarbury, Pia Zadora, Kajagoogoo, The System -- Hey wait, didn't they sing 'Don't Disturb This Groove'?

Howie: *wtf look* I DONT KNOW!

Nick: *pause* ANYWAYS. *continues reading* ...Flock of Seagulls and that guy that sang that one song that was popular for like a day.

Howie: What song? What guy?

Nick: I dunno. It just says That Guy that Sang That One Song That Was Popular For Like a Day. *shrugs*

Howie: Oooo-KAY then. Well they all got back off the island right?

Nick: I don't know. They all disappeared. VH1 couldn't even figure out where they were when they did the Where Are They Now series. *nods* That's why it got cancelled.

Howie: *blink*

Nick: It says the only known escapee from Izzle Island is Scott Baio who was rejected by the residents because he wasn't a singer.

Howie: ...mmm'kay.

Brian: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Howie: *turns to look at the LBHs* DO NOT MAKE ME TURN THIS BUTTERFLY AROUND! I swear to God, the only thing we need to make this a really pain in the ass vacation movie is someone yelling---

Nick: I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!

Howie: ....that.

 

** MEANWHILE **



AJ: *changing out of loin cloth into his own clothes* I hate these freakin loin cloths...tomorrow I'm gonna make a law here in Izzle Island banning them...

JoJizzle: *enters a hut followed by 4 big guys carrying a litter (one of those thrones on the poles)* HAIL JIZZLE!

IZZLES: HAILIZZE JIZZLE!

AJ: *squeaks and covers privates with hands*

JoJizzle: King Jizzle, we throw a party in your honor tonight! Come let us go CELEBRATE!

IZZLES: *echoing JoJizzle* CELEBRATEIZZLE!

AJ: *blink* Tonight??? NOW???

JoJizzle: Yes! There is great fire and celebration.

IZZLES: *echoing JoJizzle* CELEBRATEIZZLE!

JoJizzle: stopizzle doingizzle thizzle! (Stop doing that!)

IZZLES: sorrizzle.

AJ: But I'm really tired... *reaches tenatively for his loin cloth since it's closer than his pants and very quickly puts it on* I was hoping to sleep

JoJizzle: there be time for sleep later, tonight we celebrate!

IZZLES: *echoing JoJizzle* CELEBRATEIZZLE!

AJ: *sigh* Okay, let's go... *climbs onto the litter*

*The 4 Izzles carry him out the hut door and through the villiage toward the base of the volcano where the natives have stoked a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bonfire. Izzle natives dance around the fire like crazy, waving long spears and clapping. Some izzles are sitting on fallen logs and banging on bongo drums to a tune that AJ swears sounds familiar but he can't quite place*

JoJizzle: This will be a great celebration..

AJ: It looks... *spots the best looking of the Izzle women dancing around the fire naked* ...pretty good. *sees Bob dancing naked too* *wtf look* Well. It DID.

JoJizzle: *parts the crowd and brings AJ to a great big throne of gold and precious gemstones*

AJ: HOLY CRAP! *leaps onto the chair* SWEET!! If Nick could see me now... *runs fingers over the throne* This would look frickin' awesome in my living room back home right next to the confessional....

JoJizzle: *to the natives* IZZLES!! TONIGHTIZZLE WIZZLE SACRIFIZZLE JIZZLE TOIZZLE TIZZLE VOLCANIZZLE GODIZZLES!!!!! (Izzles, tonight we sacrifice Jizzle to the Volcano Gods)

IZZLES: *cheer*

JoJizzle: WIZZLE PAYIZZLE OURIZZLE DEBTIZZLE TOIZZLE THEMIZZLE! (We pay our debt to them!)

IZZLES: *cheer*

AJ: *wtf look*

JoJizzle: NOWIZZLE..... WIZZLE HONORIZZLE OURIZZLE JIZZLE KINGIZZLE WHIZZLE THIZZLE TRANDIZZLE SONGIZZLE..........!! (Now... we honor our Jizzle King with the tranditional song!)

AJ: psssst... Jo.. what the hell you sayin?

JoJizzle: I'm just welcoming everyone to the ceremony. They're gonna sing the traditional Izzle anthem to you now.

AJ: Oh.. okay. Sweet.

IZZLES: *singing - in Izzle, but typed here in English* AIN'T GOT NO PLACE TO LAY YOUR HEAD.... Somebody came..and took your bed...

Bob: Don't worry. Be happy.

IZZLES: The land lord say your rent is late....he may have to litigate!

Bob: Don't worry. Be happy.

AJ: *wtf look* ....................Is that... *blinks & rubs his eyes, looking at Bob*

Bob: *dancing* Look at me, I am happy... Don't worry, be happy!

IZZLES: Here I give you myyy phone number, when you worry, call me...

Bob: *dances right up by AJ* I MAKE YOU HAPPY! Don't worry!! Be Happy!!

AJ: What was that guy's name? This song was popular for like a DAY... *thinks*

IZZLES: Ain't got no cash, aint' got no style! Aint' got no girl to make you smile!

Bob: DON'T WORRY! BE HAPPY!

AJ: .....Bobby McFerrin?!??

IZZLES: Cos when you worry your face will frrrowwwn ...and that bring everybody dowwwwn...

Bob: DON'T WORRY... BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The song over, Bobby McFerrin and the Izzles stand in front of AJ, doing Jazz Hands*

AJ: *blink*

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8863