The Perfect Fan by fussy711
Summary: Jennifer, just getting out of school of veterinary medicine, gets a paitient one day that she will never forget. Little does she know, she fits exactly what the owner of the paitient is looking for.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 19415 Read: 22926 Published: 03/19/08 Updated: 04/15/08
Chapter 6 by fussy711

Chp 6

 

 

The next morning we both woke up early, looking forward to the barbeque. The morning seemed to drag on. Finally, it was 11:30 time for Alex to come to pick us up. Right at 11:30, there was a knock on my door and Alex was standing with two bouquets of flowers. "The roses are for you baby and the wild flowers are for your friend," he said handing me the roses. "Awe thanks baby but you didn't have to do that," I said smiling. I then wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately.

"Well I can tell I'm interrupting," Rose sais laughing. "Oh hey there you are. Alex, this is Rose. Rose this is my boyfriend Alex," I said blushing. "Nice to meet you, Alex," Rose said extending her hand for him to shake it.

"Nice to meet you, Rose," he said shaking her hand. "These are for you," he said giving her the flowers. "Awe thanks. You're right Jen, he is a sweetheart," she said smelling her flowers. Alex started blushing then turned to me and smiled. "Are you guys ready?" he asked.

"I am. Rose are you ready yet?" I said. "Yep," she said coming up behind us.

We left my house and headed towards Alex's. When we got there, I couldn't believe my eyes. His house was absolutely enormous. I couldn't believe he lived there alone. When we pulled into the driveway, there was a rental parked. I knew exactly who it belonged to. Nick was already there. I turned to Alex getting ready to tell him about it, he just smiled at winked at me. I knew he was planning this all along.

Alex came and opened our doors for us. "Now Rose, Jen and I have a suprise for you but, you have to put on this blindfold," Alex said. "Oh boy, I'm in trouble now," she said laughing. "No trust us, you'll love this suprise."

That morning before Alex come to pick us up, he told Nick that he was not only bringing me, his girlfriend over but also a friend of mine. He told him how much Rose adored him for him not his money or fame. Even though Nick hated being set up he figured he would go along with it.

"Ok Rose, you are going to hear something and you have to guess your suprise by that sound," I said. "Gotcha," she said impaitently. Alex started playing 'The Call' off of their Black and Blue album. "Is my suprise a new cd?" she asked. "Nope," I said laughing.

"Ok try this sound," Alex said. At that Nick came out to the front and started singing 'I got you' his favorite song from his Now or Never album. "No way, that couldn't be a recording is it," she asked.

"Nope," I said. I then started seeing tears come out from behind the blind fold. "Awe take off the blind fold hun," I said.

She couldn't believe her eyes. "Rose, I would like you to meet my fellow bandmate and brother, Nick. Nick this is Rose," Alex said introducing them. "And this is my girlfriend, Jennifer," Alex continued. "Nice to meet you Jennifer. I've heard a lot about you," Nick said shaking my hand never taking his eyes off of Rose.

"Nice to meet you," Rose and Nick said at the same time. "Well we will leave you two alone," Alex said. Neither Nick or Rose knew we left, they were too interested in each other.

Alex and I went to go get the things ready to start barbequing. We glanced over and Nick and Rose were still talking and smiling at each other. We just looked at each other and smiled.

Just when dinner was about finished, Nick and Rose came to the patio smiling. "Well hello there strangers. You two are just in time to eat," Alex said. "Very funny dawg. Need and help?" Nick asked. "Yea come in here and help me get things out of the refridgerator," Alex said.

When the two guys were out of sight, I looked over at Rose. "What?" she asked trying to be innocent. "Well, tell me, what do you think of him? Well besides what I know already," I said. "Well, he's really nice. I like him even more now than I met him. He's great," Rose said blushing. "That's great. So, you two hit it off I'm guessing?" "Yea I think so," she said. "That's great. I'm happy for you." "Thanks Jen and thanks for the great suprise," she said. "Oh well you're welcome."

After Alex and Nick were in the kitchen, Nick said, "Thanks Alex, I usually don't like being set up but she's great and absolutely gorgeous." "You're welcome man. So, I'm guessing you two hit it off?" Alex asked. "Yea I think so," Nick said smiling. "Well that's great man. I'm happy for you," Alex said. "Thanks. It seems you and Jennifer are really into each other," Nick said. "Yea we are. I'm very happy whenever I'm with her," Alex said smiling. "I can tell. Sounds like you're in love man," Nick said. Alex just stopped to take in what Nick had just said. My god he was right, he is falling in love with her. "Your right, I am in love with her," Alex said gushing. "We better get back out there or they are going to send a search party out for us," Nick said laughing. They carried all of the stuff for the barbeque back outside. The rest of the day we all spent hanging out with one another and enjoying ourselves.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8902