The Perfect Fan by fussy711
Summary: Jennifer, just getting out of school of veterinary medicine, gets a paitient one day that she will never forget. Little does she know, she fits exactly what the owner of the paitient is looking for.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 19415 Read: 22891 Published: 03/19/08 Updated: 04/15/08

1. Chapter 1 by fussy711

2. Chapter 2 by fussy711

3. Chapter 3 by fussy711

4. Chapter 4 by fussy711

5. Chapter 5 by fussy711

6. Chapter 6 by fussy711

7. Chapter 7 by fussy711

8. Chapter 8 by fussy711

9. Chapter 9 by fussy711

10. Chapter 10 by fussy711

11. Chapter 11 by fussy711

12. Chapter 12 by fussy711

13. Chapter 13 by fussy711

14. Chapter 14 by fussy711

15. Chapter 15 by fussy711

16. Chapter 16 pt 1 by fussy711

17. Chapter 16 pt 2 by fussy711

Chapter 1 by fussy711

Chp 1

 

After six years of being in Veterinary school, today was the day. I was getting my Bachlor's degree. This has always been a life long dream of mine, to become a veterinarian. I had been going to school in Orlando for six years but, I decided to spread my wings and move to West Palm Beach. I had met some friends that were from there and they talked me into it.

Once I got down there it was absolutetly gorgeous. It is true what they say, "The further south you go, the more beautiful it is." It took me a couple of days to find a place and a vet clinic that was looking for a vet. I finally found one called, 'The Veterinary Clinic of West Palm Beach.'

"I see you just graduated with a Bachlor's in Veterinary Medicine," said Dr. Thomas. "Yes sir. I studied it for six years. Not only am I able to care for dogs and cats but, aviary and small animals as well," I said. "Well that's great. Can you start tomorrow? You will work under my instruction until I leave next week," he said. "Yes I can and thank you," I said. At that, we stood up, shook hands and I left and went out that night and celebrated.

The week under Dr. Thomas's intruction flew by. He was leaving tomorrow and moving to Atlanta, GA. Everyone in the clinic treated me like part of the family. That night after I left work I was nervous because it would be the first day of taking care of "paitents" on my own.

The next day was one I would never forget. That afternoon Jaime, the woman at the front desk taking appointments, filing paperwork and kept us all organized got a phone call. "Yes we have 2:00 pm open tomorrow afternoon for Tank and Daisy. Yes, Mr. Mclean see you then," she said talking on the phone.

"Dr. Thompson, we should of all probably told you. You will be seeing two dogs tomorrow. Their owner is a celebrity who lives here. He brings them in for check-ups before and after he comes back from touring. You've probably heard of him. His name is AJ Mclean, he sings with the Backstreet Boys," Jaime said trying to hold back her excitement. "Have I heard of them?!? Hell yea I've heard of them. They are my all time favorite band. I've been a fan for 12 years. Although I've never et any of them before," I said. "Well that's about to change tomorrow at 2:00," Jaime said laughing.

The rest of the day pretty much flew by. I couldn't wait to not only meet AJ but also get to see his dogs. I heard that he has English Bulldogs. They are absolutely the cutest dogs that I had ever seen. That night, I barely got any sleep what so ever.

The next day, I was nervous all day. I looked down at my watch, it was 1:55 pm. I heard the door bell rand and I peered out of my office and seen AJ standing there with his two dogs.

"Good afternoon AJ. How is Tank and Daisy today?" Jaime asked looking over the counter at the two dogs. "They are doing great. Just here to get a check up now that I'm back from touring with the guys. We are all taking a couple of months off before we start our second leg of the tour," AJ said. "Very coo. Can't wait to go to the concert again. Are you guys doing one here in Palm Beach again?" Jaime asked. "Probably don't really know yet," AJ replied. "Very cool. Ok before I let you go in, we have a new vet that just graduated from school with her Bachelor's in Vet Medicine. Her name is Dr. Thomson. She is very good with the animals," Jaime said. "Oh ok. I'm sure she'll do great with these two," AJ said. "I'm sure. Go ahead and go into room 2 and she'll be in there in just a few minutes," Jaimed said letting them through the door.

I knocked on the door to make sure that he had ahold of his dogs before I came in. When I seen Tank and Daisy, I just fell in love. They were the cutest dogs ever shaking their behinds trying to wag what tail that had. "Hi Mr. Mclean, I'm Dr. Thompson. I'll be taking over here for Dr. Thomas since he moved to Atlanta, GA," I said extending my hand for him to shake it. To my surprise though, he didn't shake my hand, he bent down and kissed it. "Nice to meet you Dr. Thompson, you can call me AJ. I see Tank and Daisy have already taken up with you," he said laughing.

Tank and Daisy were still wagging their butts trying to get my attention. "So, we are here today just for a regular check-up?" I asked looking at their file. "Yea. I do this everytime I get bakc from touring for awhile," AJ said smiling at me. "Ah well, who should we look at first? Tank I think you just volunteered yourself," I said as he was jumping one my leg. AJ got up to help me pick him up and put him on the table. When we went to get set him down our eyes met and there was a moment of silence. "Okay lets check those eyes and ears of yours," I said looking into his eyes. After Tank had his check-up it what time for Daisy's. I then checked out Daisy. "Your dogs are very healthy AJ. It was very nice meeting you and your dogs, Tank and Daisy. Maybe we'll see each other around," I said looking into his big brown eyes. "I hope so. It was very nice meeting you too Dr. Thompson," he said smiling. "Please call me Jennifer," I said blushing. "Would you two like a treat for being such good dogs?" I asked bending down to Tank and Daisy. Their behinds were wagging like crazy again. I bent down to give them their treat. "Thanks," AJ said. "Well we better get going guys," he said to his dogs. "I hope to see you around town," he added. "Same here," I said as I opened the door for him. "Bye guys," I said to the dogs. With that, AJ left the clinic with his dogs. The rest of the day flew by.

The next day when I walked in, there were two dozen roses sitting on the counter. "Who's birthday is it?" I asked. "No one's birthday. Those are for you," Jaime said smiling. "Really? Who could've sent me flowers?" I asked curiously. "Who knows but, I think there is a card in them," said Jaime.

To my surprise, there was a card in them and it read 'It was very nice to meet you. Tank and Daisy really enjoyed visiting you too. I would really like to get to know you better. If you would like to go on a date sometime give me a call at 555-2937. AJ'

"Well who are they from?" Jaime asked curiously. "They are from Mr. Mclean. Does he usually send flowers after an appointment?" I asked. "Um not usually. Looks like he might be interested in you," Jaime said nudging me. "Yea I guess so. I'm starting to think I might be interested in him as well," I said looking down at the card.

Chapter 2 by fussy711

chp 2

 

After I finished work that day, I went home and called AJ. "Hello," he said. "Hi, this is Jennifer," I said. "Oh hey, I was hoping you would call me today. Did you get my delivery?" he asked. "Yes I did. Thank you they are absolutely beautiful," I replied. "Well I'm glad you like the them. I figured they matched your beauty and I was right," he said. "Awe thanks, that's really sweet," I replied blushing. "Would you like to go out sometime?" he asked. "That sounds great. I"m not off until Sunday though, is that alright?" I asked. "Sunday it is then. I'll pick you up around 7:30," he replied with excitement. "Cool, 7:30 it is," I said and gave him directions to my house.

The rest of the week went by so slow waiting for Sunday evening. Word got around the clinic that I was talking with AJ since I was pretty much on my cell all the time when I didn't have paitents to see. They also found out that I was going on a date with him on Sunday.

"So did you pick out an outfit yet?" Stacie asked. Stacie was a vet technician. She assisted me with just about everything dealing with the animals. She also became a really good friend of mine. "How did you know I had a date?" I asked back. "Hun, good gossip spreads quickly through the clinic, everyone knows. Besides we are all really happy for you," she said. "Well thanks, and no I don't have an outfit yet," I replied. "Well then, you and I need to go shopping. Tonight after we get off, you and I are going and getting you an outfit," she said eith excitement. "I don't need to go shopping. I have plenty of outfits as home," I said. "Do you have anything that consist of a sexy, slinky skirt and top?" she asked laughing. "Well no not really," I replied. "Then we are going shopping like it or not," she said. "Oh fine. You know you can be a pain sometimes," I said laughing at her. "I know but, I'm also very convincing," she said. "Yea yea. We need to get back to work," I said walking down the hall. "Yes em boss," she said jokingly.

After work that evening, Stacie and I went to the mall to find me an outfit for my date with AJ. The first store we went in was Charolette Russe. I found a blue/chocolate satin cami and jeans. "You are not going to get that. You have a shit load of jeans. You need a skirt to show off those long legs of yours," Stacie said. "Fine," I said giving in. "What about some white dress pants? I don't have any of those," I asked holding them up. "They're cute. Look's great with the top too. Ok I'm sold. Now go try on and model," she said trying to be bossy. "You sure are bossy tonight." "Yea well this is the only time I can boss my boss around and besides I wanna make sure you look cute. Now, get in there," she said. "Oh fine. Pain in the butt," I said underneath my breath. "I heard that," she said laughing. "You look really cute. AJ's gonna fall hard for you tomorrow night," she said winking. "You really think so?" I asked her. "Oh yea I seen how he was looking at you on his way out the door the other day," she said. "Thanks Stacie, for talking me into going shopping and getting a new outfit," I said. "Oh your welcome that's what friends are for anyways," she replied.

After we bought my outfit, we spent the rest of the evening shopping, just having a girls night out. When we got back to my house, she decided she better head home as well.

"You have fun tomorrow night. I'm sure we will all be wanting to hear about it," she said giving me a hug. "Thanks and i will defintely let you all know how it went," I said hugging her back.

After she left I put all my stuff away that I had bought and decided to go online and get ong the BSB fanclub and talk to some other friends of mine.

Chapter 3 by fussy711

Chp 3

 

The night of my date had finally come. I spent all afternoon trying to calm my nerves. I couldn't believe that I was getting ready to go on a date with AJ Mclean, one of the guys in the best band and one of the hottest I might add.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time. Just then the door bell rang. "I'll be right there," I said. I went to go open the door, AJ was standing there in front of me. I was speechless as to how he looked. The last time I seen him he was in jeans and a tshirt. Tonight, he was wearing a nice green polo and jeans and he smelt great too, I might add. Finally, I gathered all I could and said, "Hi, come on in."

"Thanks, your place is great. Took me a while to find it but, it's beautiful," AJ said smiling. "Thanks, I love the ocean. Now all I have to do is walk out my back door and go to it, I love it. Just let me grab my purse and I'll be ready," I said looking at him and smiling. I went into the to gather my things. "Ok I'm ready," I said coming back into

the living room. AJ was sitting on the couch. I had my cd's open and he was looking at them. "Oh sorry. I just couldn't help myself. I'm such a music nut. I see that you are too. I didn't know you like heavy metal and the 80's rock," AJ said with excitement. "Yea I do. That's my favorite kind of music actually," I said. "That's awesome. Well there's one thing we have in common," he said laughing. "Are we ready?" he continued. "Yep as long as you are," I said. "Ok then let's get going," he said.

He opened my door fo me and took me to his car. He drove a Lexus convertible. He opened my car door and said, "My lady," and held out his hand to help me get in. After he went around and got in he said, "By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight." "Well thank you. You look very nice as well," I said smiling at him. He just smiled back and winked at me.


"So where are we going?" I asked. "Well it's a suprise. I will tell you this....you like seafood right?" he asked. "Yea I love seafood," I exclaimed. "Great! Just sit back and enjoy the ride," he said smiling. On our way to the restaurant, I caught glances of AJ looking over at me every now and then. At one point, I caught him and he just smiled. He then put out his hand for me to take it. We held hands all the way to the restaurant.

Once we pulled into the restaurant, he came to my side and opened my door. "I've never heard of this place before. In fact, I didn't even know it was here," I said getting out. "A lot of people don't. It's my favorite place to get seafood though," AJ said closing the door behind me. We walked hand in hand towards the front door. As we were walking in, a fan recognized AJ.

"Oh my god, is it really you? I heard you were back in town but I didn't believe it," the fan said with excitment. "Yea it's true. I'm back for a couple of months," he said laughing. "Can I have your autograph?" she asked. "Sure, no problem," AJ said signing his name. "Who's she? Is she your new girlfriend?" the fan asked. "Yea she is. I met her as soon as I got back in town," AJ said grabbing my waist. "Well that's great!" she exclaimed. "Treat him well," she said looking at me. "Oh I will you don't have to worry about that," I said. "Thanks for the autograph AJ and it was nice to meet you, AJ's girlfriend," she said. "Your welcome," AJ said. "It was nice meeting you as well," I said.

"Well I was hoping you wouldn't have to go through that yet but, better now than never I guess," AJ said laughing. "Yea that's true. Besides I don't mind. I wasn't planning on you calling me your girlfriend just yet though," I said looking at him. "Well you are aren't you? And besides, like I said before, I feel a strong connection with you," AJ said smiling. "Yea me too and it feels good to be called your girlfriend," I said winking and smiling at him. "Good because you're going to hear it a lot from now on," he said grabbing my waist.

"Ah Mr. Mclean, how are you today sir?" the hostess asked. "Doing just fine, Rick. How are you?" "Doing great. Follow me and I'll take you to your usual table," he said grabbing some menus.

Once we got to our table, AJ pulled my chair out for me to sit down. He then sat down across from me. "Rick can we get some iced tea, my usual?" AJ asked. "Sure thing Mr. Mclean," Rick said.

While he was gone, I was looking through the menu trying to figure out what I wanted. "Do you mind if I make a suggestion? Looks like you are having trouble picking something out," AJ asked. "Sure please do!" I exclaimed. "Well their pasta's here are delicious and so is their baked and grilled seafood," he said. "That does sound good, grilled shrimp. I think that's what I'll get," I said. "Good choice," he said looking up and smiling at me. AJ ordered the shrimp scampi.

After we ordered and ate our dinner, AJ had a suprise up his sleeves. We got back to his car and headed towards the movie theater. THe theater was an old one but, still working and open. "They are playing my favorite movie, 'The Princess Bride' I love that movie," I exclaimed. "So do I and I figured you did like it. I went and I asked them to show it. We have the whole theater to ourselves," he said smiling. "Are you serious? This is so cool," I said. "I'm glad you like it," he said putting his hand on my knee. He was driving around to a parking spot. He came around and opened the car door for me and as he helped me out, as I was getting out our eyes caught each others and time seemed to stop.

After our little "moment" we went in, got our popcorn and drinks and sat down waiting for the movie to start. Once we got settled in, they started the movie for us. AJ stretched his arm out and put it around me and I laid my head on his shoulders. All my worries of work and life went away. I was in heaven. I looke up at during some point in the movie and our eyes caught one anothers again. This time we shared at passionte kiss.

After the movie, AJ drove me back home. He walked around and opened my car door and walked me to my front door. "Thanks for the great time. I had a blast tonight," I said holding his hands. "I'm glad you had a great time. I did too. Maybe we can do this again sometime soon," AJ said staring into my eyes. "I would like that very much, AJ," I said. "Call me Alex, all of my close friends and family do," he said. "Oh ok, Alex," I said smiling at him. At that moment, he pulled me closer to him and kissed me with so much passion I was literally swept off of my feet. Once he pulled away, we both had huge smiles on our faces. "I'll call you tomorrow," he said still holding me. "Ok sound good," I said laying my head on his shoulders. "Goodnight, Jennifer," he said giving me one last kiss. "Goodnight, Alex," I said returning the kiss and smiling at him.

I dug in my purse to find my keys and I watched him drive off. I could hardly sleep at all that night.

Chapter 4 by fussy711

Chp 4

 

 

 

The next day, I was greeted at the door by all of my staff wanting to know all of the details about how it went. After I finised telling them, they knew that AJ had swept me off of my feet.

During the day, AJ decided to suprise me and stop by the clinic. "Hi Mr. Mclean," Jaime said. "Hi, how are you today?" he asked. "Doing good. What brings here today?" she asked AJ. "Well I'm here to suprise Jennifer and see if she can go to lunch," he said looking around the desk for me. "Of course she cane. I'll handle things while she's gone," Stacie said as she came by the front desk. "Let me just go get her," she continued. "Thanks," AJ said.

Stacie came to the back room where I was checking up on a 'paitent.' "Guess who's here to see you? He wants to take you out to lunch," Stacie said smiling at me. "Well I can't go. I have to take care of things around here," I siad checking all of the paitents files. "And besides I'm sure he would understand," I continued. "You are not about to turn him down after the night you had last night. Now, get your ass out there to you man so he can take you to lunch! I can handle things for a little bit, trust me," Stace exclaimed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Hell yea, now get out there," she said. "Thanks Stacie," I said giving her a hug.

As soon as I was in AJ's sight, he started smiling. "Hey you, this is a very nice suprise," I said giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Well I couldn't stay away," he said giving me and hug and kissing my cheek. "I really missed you too," he whispered in my ear. I just turned bright red and said," I missed you too, very much."

Once we walked out the doors, everyone was watching us as Alex grabbed my hand to hold it. AJ took me to a quiet place for lunch. While we were enjoying our lunch, his cell phone rang. "Hey do you mind if I get that?" he asked. "No not at all," I replied.

"Hello. Hey Nick, what's up? That's awesome. Sure I have someone I want you to meet anyways. Yea I met a girl, she's amazing. Ok tomorrow it is," he said hanging up.

"That was Nick on the phone, one of our bandmates. He's coming here to visit for the weekend," Alex said. "That's great," I said. "I want him to meet you. Are you free this weekend?" he asked me. "Yea actually I am," I replied. "Great. I figured maybe we could have a barbeque or something," he said. "Sounds awesome. I can't wait," I said smiling at him. "Awesome, how does Saturday afternoon sound? I'll just come and pick you up that afternoon," he said. "Sounds like a plan," I said.

"I had a great time last night," he said changing the subject. "Me too, I really enjoyed it," I said smiling. "That's good. I'm hoping there are many more to come," he said winking at me. "As far as I'm concerned, there will be," I sad smiling. "I was hoping you would say that," he said grabbing my hands and holding them. "I'm sure you have to be getting back to the clinic," he added. "Yea, unfortunately, I do," I said not wanting to leave him. "Well we better get going then," he said. He paid for our lunch and we headed back to the clinic. "Thanks for lunch. I was really nice," I said. "Your welcome, anything for my girl," he said smiling. "That sounds so nice, 'my girl'. I like the sound of that," I said smiling. "Good you're going to be hearing it a lot," he said. "Well, I need to go and rescue Stacie," I said. "Ok, I'll call you later." "I'll be looking forward to it," I said smiling. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately goodbye.

Chapter 5 by fussy711

Chp 5

 

The next couple of days, I talked to Alex on the phone for hours each day. On Friday, the day before the barbeque, I got a phone call from a friend of mine, Rose. She said she was coming to visit some family and was wondering if she could stop by. I told her all about Alex and she knew exactly who I was talking about. I told her we were going to have a barbeque tomorrow and asked her if she wanted to come. Of course, I didn't tell her who else would be there, it was a suprise.

When Alex called me that night, I told him about Rose coming over to visit for a while. "Do you mind if she comes with me tomorrow?" I asked. "No not at all," Alex said. "Great I didn't tell her Nick was going to be there. It's kinda of a suprise. She has a huge thing for him," I said. "Well maybe they will hit it off. It will do Nick some good to have a good woman in his life," Alex said laughing. I just laughed right along with him but, he was right too. "What time were you planning on coming by?" I asked. "Well Nick is going to be gone till about 11:00 so I was thinking of maybe around 11:30 or 12:00. Does that sound good?" he asked. "11:30 sounds great. Do I need to bring anything?" I asked him. "Nope just bring your pretty self and I'll be happy," he said. "Awe you're sweet. Ok then 11:30 it is," I replied. "Well Rose is coming by tonight so I better get going," I continued. "Ok then. I'll see you at 11:30 the," he replied. "Ok bye Alex." "Bey baby," he said.

After I hung up the phone, there was a knock on the door. I opened it up and Rose was standing there with her arms full of bags. "C'mon in here let me help you with those," I said laughing at her. "Thanks. Nick place you got here. Those classes are paying off huh?" she asked laughing. "You could say so," I replied.

Rose and I met in Veterinary School in Orlando. We were roomies for six years, we were like sisters. When I met her, that's when I found out about the HUGE crush she had on Nick Carter. I didn't mind though, at least I got to listen to them sing. They have always been my favorite band since I was young.

"So how long are you staying here in West Palm Beach?" I asked her. "Well I wanted to stay a week or two, if that's ok with you. I'm thinking about moving down here," she replied. "It's fine, stay as long as you need to. You do remember about me telling you about Alex, right," I said smiling just thinking about him. "Well yea, how could I forget. I'm so happy for you. I'm still in shock that it's AJ Mclean from the Backstreet Boys. that will take forever to sink in," she said laughing. "Well you do remember about the barbeque that I told you on the phone right?" I asked her. "Oh yea, I have my outfit all picked out. I'm gonna wear my mini jean skirt and my black shirt that says 'Ride it like it's hot'," she said smiling. I just rolled my eyes at her. "And what do you plan to wear missy?" she asked. "Well I plan on wearing my white mini skirt and bright pink halter," I said. "Ooohh I remember that outfit. It looks good on you," she said. "Well thanks. Well it's getting late. We better hit the hay. Alex will be there at 11:30 to pick us up," I said. "Ok yea I'm really tired too. We'll talk more tomorrow. Night Jen," she said as I helped her with her bags. "Night Rose."

Chapter 6 by fussy711

Chp 6

 

 

The next morning we both woke up early, looking forward to the barbeque. The morning seemed to drag on. Finally, it was 11:30 time for Alex to come to pick us up. Right at 11:30, there was a knock on my door and Alex was standing with two bouquets of flowers. "The roses are for you baby and the wild flowers are for your friend," he said handing me the roses. "Awe thanks baby but you didn't have to do that," I said smiling. I then wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately.

"Well I can tell I'm interrupting," Rose sais laughing. "Oh hey there you are. Alex, this is Rose. Rose this is my boyfriend Alex," I said blushing. "Nice to meet you, Alex," Rose said extending her hand for him to shake it.

"Nice to meet you, Rose," he said shaking her hand. "These are for you," he said giving her the flowers. "Awe thanks. You're right Jen, he is a sweetheart," she said smelling her flowers. Alex started blushing then turned to me and smiled. "Are you guys ready?" he asked.

"I am. Rose are you ready yet?" I said. "Yep," she said coming up behind us.

We left my house and headed towards Alex's. When we got there, I couldn't believe my eyes. His house was absolutely enormous. I couldn't believe he lived there alone. When we pulled into the driveway, there was a rental parked. I knew exactly who it belonged to. Nick was already there. I turned to Alex getting ready to tell him about it, he just smiled at winked at me. I knew he was planning this all along.

Alex came and opened our doors for us. "Now Rose, Jen and I have a suprise for you but, you have to put on this blindfold," Alex said. "Oh boy, I'm in trouble now," she said laughing. "No trust us, you'll love this suprise."

That morning before Alex come to pick us up, he told Nick that he was not only bringing me, his girlfriend over but also a friend of mine. He told him how much Rose adored him for him not his money or fame. Even though Nick hated being set up he figured he would go along with it.

"Ok Rose, you are going to hear something and you have to guess your suprise by that sound," I said. "Gotcha," she said impaitently. Alex started playing 'The Call' off of their Black and Blue album. "Is my suprise a new cd?" she asked. "Nope," I said laughing.

"Ok try this sound," Alex said. At that Nick came out to the front and started singing 'I got you' his favorite song from his Now or Never album. "No way, that couldn't be a recording is it," she asked.

"Nope," I said. I then started seeing tears come out from behind the blind fold. "Awe take off the blind fold hun," I said.

She couldn't believe her eyes. "Rose, I would like you to meet my fellow bandmate and brother, Nick. Nick this is Rose," Alex said introducing them. "And this is my girlfriend, Jennifer," Alex continued. "Nice to meet you Jennifer. I've heard a lot about you," Nick said shaking my hand never taking his eyes off of Rose.

"Nice to meet you," Rose and Nick said at the same time. "Well we will leave you two alone," Alex said. Neither Nick or Rose knew we left, they were too interested in each other.

Alex and I went to go get the things ready to start barbequing. We glanced over and Nick and Rose were still talking and smiling at each other. We just looked at each other and smiled.

Just when dinner was about finished, Nick and Rose came to the patio smiling. "Well hello there strangers. You two are just in time to eat," Alex said. "Very funny dawg. Need and help?" Nick asked. "Yea come in here and help me get things out of the refridgerator," Alex said.

When the two guys were out of sight, I looked over at Rose. "What?" she asked trying to be innocent. "Well, tell me, what do you think of him? Well besides what I know already," I said. "Well, he's really nice. I like him even more now than I met him. He's great," Rose said blushing. "That's great. So, you two hit it off I'm guessing?" "Yea I think so," she said. "That's great. I'm happy for you." "Thanks Jen and thanks for the great suprise," she said. "Oh well you're welcome."

After Alex and Nick were in the kitchen, Nick said, "Thanks Alex, I usually don't like being set up but she's great and absolutely gorgeous." "You're welcome man. So, I'm guessing you two hit it off?" Alex asked. "Yea I think so," Nick said smiling. "Well that's great man. I'm happy for you," Alex said. "Thanks. It seems you and Jennifer are really into each other," Nick said. "Yea we are. I'm very happy whenever I'm with her," Alex said smiling. "I can tell. Sounds like you're in love man," Nick said. Alex just stopped to take in what Nick had just said. My god he was right, he is falling in love with her. "Your right, I am in love with her," Alex said gushing. "We better get back out there or they are going to send a search party out for us," Nick said laughing. They carried all of the stuff for the barbeque back outside. The rest of the day we all spent hanging out with one another and enjoying ourselves.

Chapter 7 by fussy711

Chp 7

 

 

The next day Alex called me and told me not to make any plans for the evening. He told me he would be picking me up at 7:00pm. I tried to think of what he had up his sleeve but couldn't think of anything. Meanwhile, Rose was on the phone talking to Nick. She came running to me with a huge smile on her face when she got off the phone.

"Nick told me not to make any plans for tonight. I'm so excited to see what he has planned," Rose said with excitement. "That's awesome. Sounds like he really like you Rose. Congrats. Alex told me the same thing. He's never done anything liek this so I'm a little nervous but excited to see what he's up to," I said.

The rest of the day Rose and I caught up each other on what has been going on in our lives. I couldn't get my thoughts off of Alex and I think Rose was the same way since she kept day dreaming of Nick.

That day we both rumaged through our things to try and find something to wear. I found a soft black skirt with pink and purple flowers and pink top with black sandal type heels. Rose found a short white demin mini skirt with a pink low cut tank top with pink sandals. She knew Nick would love it.

I looked up at the clock, it was exactly 7pm. Rose and Nick had already left. I checked to make sure everything looked great before I left the bathroom. The doorbell rang, I quickly opened the door because I couldn't wait to see him. Evidently he felt the same way, he opened his arms and embraced me. A small smile swept across both of our faces. "I've missed you," he whispered. "I've missed you too," I said. My lips found his and we shared a passionate kiss. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yep."

He led me out to his car and opened the door for me to get in. He started driving towards his house. I looked over at him puzzled. "I have a suprise for you," he said taking my hand.

He pulled up to the front of his house and came around and opened my door. We headed into his front door. "Now close your eyes," he said leading me into his house. "Wow something smells great," I said. He led me into the dining room "Ok, now open," he said. There were candles lit everywhere and dinner was waiting. "Wow," is all I could say. Alex had made a prime rib dinner complete with everything. There were candles lit on the table and soft music playing in the background.

After we were finished eating, Alex stood up, held out his hand and said, "Can I have this dance?" I took his hand and he led me to the pool side on the deck. The stars were shinging bright. We held each other tight swaying to the music. I found myself laying my head on his shoulders. I suddenly felt his lips kiss my head lightly. I felt like I was in heaven.

After a couple of songs, Alex led me to a bench in othe gazebo in his yard. He took both my hands and looked at me. "I have something I want to tell you," he said staring into my eyes with so much passion. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew it was love at first sight. I can't get enough of you. I love being around you, with you at my side. When the day ends and you go home, I can't wait to see you the next day. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you Jennifer."

I looked into his eyes and seen all the passion in the world. I knew he meant every word. "I have been waiting weeks to hear those words, Alex. Truth is, I have been feeling the same way. I can't get enough of you. I feel safe and like a million dollars in your arms. When I leave you at night, I can't wait until the next day to see your face. I love you too," I said. At that moment, he leaned in and kissed me tenderly yet passionately.

"Could things get any better?" I asked laying in his arms. "It could. Would you like to move in with me?" he asked reluctantly not really knowing what I would say. "I would love too," looking up and him softly. There was a moment of silence, we just kept staring into each others eyes and looking up at the stars. "My god you are even more beautiful in the moonlight," he said taking in all that he could. I didn't really say anything just sheepishly smiled at him. "I can't wait for you to be here with me everyday," he added. "I can't wait either," I said smiling at him. He leaned over and kissed me passionately. We stayed in the gazebo looking at the stars and enjoying each others company for what seemed like forever. "Hey would you like to go watch a movie or something?" he asked. "Sure," I replied. He stood up and held out his hand. I took his hand and he led me into his living room.

We both sat down on the couch watching 'Happy Gilmore'. All of a sudden I caught him glancing over at me and he just smiled. Once the movie was over with, he gently laid me down on the couch and hovered over me. "Beautiful," is all that he said. He then leaned down and kissed me but this time the kiss was different. During the kiss, he slipped his tongue in and started caressing my mouth. I could feel all of the passion coming from him. While he was kissing me, he was running his hands up and down my body, making sure he felt all of my curves. I wrapped my hands around his neck and started rubbing my hand up and down his spine. When I did this I could hear him softly moan in my ear. He then started kissing my neck and his hands found my breast. At that moment I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I could hear his heart beat getting faster and faster. Alex continued kissing my neck and carassing my body and I continued running my hands all over his body, feeling every inch of him. I started running my hands through his hair and he softly moaned again. After what seemed like an eternity in his embrace, he sat up and helped me up.

"It's getting later, I should probably get you home since you have to work tomorrow," he said looking at the clock. "I am pretty exhausted," I said. At that moment I laid my head on his lap and started going to sleep. "Hey, why don't you just stay here. I mean you are going to be moving in, why not start early," he said with a little laugh. "Sure," I barely said. At that moment, he gently picked me up and carried me upstairs. He opened his bedroom door and gently laid me on his bed and covered me up. He then came around the other side of the bed and curled up next to me and drapped his arm around me. Right before going to sleep he smiled ear to ear knowing that heaven was in his bed with him.

Chapter 8 by fussy711

Rose's Date with Nick

 

Once Rose left my house, Nick led her out to his BMW rental. He opened the door for her and helped her in. Once he go inside he asked, "You like the beach right?" "Yea very much so actually," Rose said. At that, Nick took off and headed towards the beach.

When they got there, Nick got out and went around to help Rose out. He held out his hand for her to take it. Once he shut the door behind her, he took out a picnic basket he borrowed from AJ. Rose looked at the basket then at Nick and just smiled. Nick took Rose's hand and led her to the beach. They both walked hand in hand until the found the perfect spot for the picnic. Nick took out some red wine and poured some for both of them. "To us," he said holding up his glass. "To us," Rose said as they tinked their glasses together. Nick then took out two sub sandwiches and gave one to Rose. They continued their dinner in silence taking in the beauty of the ocean. Nick was actually taking in Rose's beauty more than eh was the ocean's.

Once they finished their dinner, Nick packed the basket back up. He stood up and stretched out his hand for Rose to take it. Rose took Nick's hand and they walked along the beach learning everything about each other. All of a sudden Nick stopped and turned to look at Rose. He stood there starting into her eyes. "You are even more breath-taking in the moonlight," Nick said smiling at her. "Thank you so much," Rose said as she swept hair out of her face and put it behin her ear. Nick just smiled. At that moment, Nick leaned in and kissed her softly yet tenderly. Nick pulled back and smiled at her. They then continued walking and talking learning about each other.

After what seemed like hours, they both decided to head back. Once they got to the car, Nick opened the door for Rose to get in, he then went around and headed back to my place. "I had a great time tonight Nick, thank you," Rose said looking at him. "I had a great time too. I hope there are many more dates like these to come," Nick said hoping he wasn't being too bold. "Nick are you asking me to be your girl?" Rose said smiling at him. "Well yea I am," Nick said winking at her. Rose's heart started beating faster and faster. "That sounds so wonderful to hear that. I have been waiting years to hear that but I didn't think that it would ever happen," Rose said. "So is that a yes I take it?" Nick asked pulling into the driveway. "Yes it's a yes," Rose said. Nick leaned over to kiss her lips softly. He could feel the love she had for him radiating off of her. "You've made me the happiest man alive tonight," Nick whispered in her ear as he leaned in to kiss her neck.

He then got out of the car and came around and opened Rose's door for her. He took her hand and walked her to the front door. "Jennifer still isn't home," Rose said looking in at all the windows. All of the lights were still off. "Well I guess their date went really well," Nick said laughing. "Well would you like to come inside since she's not home yet?" Rose asked. "Sure," Nick said.

Once they got inside, the decided to rumage throught my movie collection and find one they wanted. Rose put it in and they watched it in each other's arms. The movie was near ending. Nick looked down and seen that Rose had fallen asleep in his arms. He turned off the television and dozed off.

Chapter 9 by fussy711

Chp 9

 

The next morning I woke up around 5am, the time I usually wake up to start getting ready for work. I looked over and AJ was still sleeping. "How did I get up here," I asked myself. "Last I remember we were on the couch downstairs. I must of fell asleep on him," I continued trying to figure everything out. I didn't have time to waste though, I had to get home and get ready for work.

I quietly went downstairs and found a piece of paper to leave AJ a note. ' Thanks for the great time last night. I meant every word I said. Sorry I wasn't there when you got up but, I had to get to work. I'm looking forward to seeing your face after I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed at night. I will call you later today.' I folded the note and went back upstairs and put it on the pillow where I was sleeping. I then snuck out and headed home to get ready for work.

When I pulled into my driveway, Nick's rental was still there. I looked in the window of the living room and seen them asleep on the couch. I quietly went upstairs to start getting ready. Once I was ready I had about 15mins to get to work, so I rushed out of the house and back on the road. Nick and Rose were still asleep on the couch.

When I pulled into the clinic, I had 5mins to spare before we opened. I walked in and said my hello's and went straight to my office. All of a sudden, there was a knock on my door and Stacie was standing in the doorway. "Wow you look frazzled this morning. Long night last night?" she asked laughing. "You could say that," I said pulling my hair back. All of a sudden, the expression on Stacie's face changed and she started smiling. "What?" I asked. "Have you even looked in the mirror this morning?" she asked. "No why," I replied. "Here," she said handing me a mirror. I looked into it and seen a hickey on my neck right below my ear. "I would say you had a long night," Stacie said laughing. "Oh shut up. Holy crap I did not know that was there," I said still looking in the mirror. I rumaged through my purse for foundation to cover it up. "That's not gonna work, nothing will actually," Stacie said still cracking up. "Well shit, I guess I'll just wear my hair down for a while then," I said taking my hair out of the ponytail.

That morning while I was at work, AJ got up to a note on the pillow next to him. When he read the note, he just smiled. He got up and went downstairs to feed Tank and Daisy and get some breakfast. He also noticed that Nick wasn't back yet either, he just laughed.

Meanwhile at my place, Nick and Rose were starting to wake up as well. Rose was the first one awake. She looked down and see Nick's hand drapped over her. She turned around and see Nick fast asleep still. She decided to try to slip out of his embrace and get breakfast ready. Nick woke up to the sound and smell of coffee. The both ate breakfast together and decided to spend the rest of the day together.

Back at the clinic, the day was coming to a close. I honestly hadn't had time for a break much less time to call AJ. I'm sure he was getting worried, afraid I wasn't going to call him. As soon as the last paitent left and everything was cleaned, we were all ready to leave. I had my phone to my ear as I was walking out the door and locking it.

"Hello," AJ said. "Hey you," I said with a smile on my face as I was walking to my car. "Oh hey, I've been waiting for your call all day," he said with a huge smile on his face. "Yea I figured. I was very busy today. In fact, this is the first time I've sat down today," I said with a sigh of relief as I sat in the driver's seat. "Wow, well how about I order us some chinese and have it delievered. You were serious about moving in with me when you said yes right?" he asked. "Yes of course I was serious," I said. "Well come on by, dinner will be here when you get here and then I'll go with you to help you pack," AJ suggested. "Sounds like a plan," I said. I drove off the parking lot and headed to his house.

When I got there, Nick was finally there. I walked up and rang the doorbell. "Coming," I heard AJ say. He opened the door and said, "Hey baby." He leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. "I thought you were the food," he said laughing. "This is your place too now so, you don't have to ring the doorbell or knock," he said taking my hand and leading me inside. I just looked at him and smiled. He led me into the dining room where Nick and Rose were sitting. I just looked at Rose and smiled. She knew what I was smiling about and she started turning red. Nick looked at Rose, then back at me with a confused look on his face.

Chapter 10 by fussy711

Chp 10

 

 

All of a sudden, the doorbell broke the silence. "Coming," Alex said. He gave the guy some money and told him to keep the change. I went in the kitchen to help him out. "Hey can I talk to you for a second, in private," I said. "Sure," he said hesistantly. He took my hand and led me to the closest room that had a door, the pantry.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked holding my hands and staring into my eyes. "I have something to show you. I want to show you before Nick and Rose seen it," I said laughing. "What is it?" he asked curiously. I lifted up my hair and showed him the hickey. He looked at me and smiled. "Don't you smile at me mister," I said laughing at him. "Well I couldn't help myself. You are too beautiful and I just couldn't stop kissing you," Alex said leaning in to kiss me. He started working his way to my neck and kissed me where the hickey was. "I'm sorry but, you are breath-taking," he whispered in my ear. I melted in his arms. "Ok we gotta stop or we'll never get dinner tonight," I said. "My dinner is right here but if you insist," he said winking at me.

When we came out of the pantry, Nick and Rose were already eating. They turned to us and just laughed. "Oh shut up Nick," Alex said laughing. "I didn't say anything dawg," he said still laughing. "Dude, you don't have to," Alex said getting plates for our dinner. We sat down at the table and started eating.

"Hey after dinner I'm going with Jennifer and help her start packing," Alex said. "Start packing?" Rose asked. "Yea Alex asked me to move in with him, I will explain in detail later," I said looking at her. "Oh ok," she said and went back to eating. "Well I'll probably go too then," she continued. "Do you care if Nick comes?" she asked looking at him. "Sure if he wants," I replied. "Yea I'll come. I don't have anything else to do," he said.

After we finished eating and cleaned up, Rose and I went in my car and Alex and Nick came in Alex's Escalade. Alex threw in some empty boxes he had laying around the house. On the way to the house I figured I better explain to Rose what is going on. "You said you wanted to move here right?" I asked her. "Yea. Nick took me and looked around with me today," she said smiling just thinking about him. "Well I'm not moving far but, I don't want to sell my house to someone I don't know. Would you like to buy my house?" I asked her. She looked over at me with a surprised look. "Are you serious?" she asked. "Yea. You are the only one I trust to take over," I said. "Yea I'll buy it. I'll go to the bank tomorrow and get a loan for it," she said with excitement. "Awesome but, you gotta help me move," I said laughing. "Oh alright," she said laughing. "Do you need a job too?" I asked. "Yea actually I do," she said. "Well I could find you a spot at the clinic," I said. "Seriously?" she asked. "Yea besides you have just as much experience as I do and I could always use an extra pair of hands," I said. "Awesome, I'll go by there tomorrow too," she said. "So what's the news about you and Nick?" I asked changing the subject. "Well yesterday was awesome. He asked me to be his girl," she said gushing over him again. "Really? Congratulations girl," I said with excitement for her. "Thanks," she said. We then pulled into my driveway. "Soon this is gonna be your driveway," I said looking at her. "I know, this is so unreal," she said getting out. Alex and Nick were right behind us and pulled in soon after.

Once we got inside, Alex and I went upstairs because I figured I would pack my clothes first. I walked into my bedroom to pull out my suitcases. Alex came up behind me and put his hands around my waist. "I'm so excited that I'm going to be seeing you all of the time now," he said turning me around to face him. "Yea me too, I can't hardly contain my excitement. I mean this morning when I woke up, I felt right at home, it was weird," I said staring into his big brown eyes. He then leaned in and kissed me. "I'm glad because it is your home now," he said smiling.

While Alex and I were upstairs getting my stuff packed in the suitcases, Rose explained to Nick that she was moving to West Palm Beach and that she was going to be buying my house. She also told him that she was going to be working at the clinic with me. Nick looked down and smiled at her. The thought of her being closer to him just made him smile. He leaned in and kissed her passionately.

"Ahem," I said coming downstairs with suitcases in my hands. Rose and Nick just looked up at me and smiled then went back and continued kissing. "Remind me not to leave them by themselves for very long," Alex said laughing. We walked out the door and loaded the suitcases in Alex's Escalade. When we got back inside, we all started packing up the boxes Alex brought with him. Before we knew it, it was getting pretty late.

"Are you ready to go back," Alex said holding me in his arms. "Yea I guess so. I have to get up early tomorrow," I said getting up. "Rose, I will see you tomorrow girl," I said giving her a hug. "Ok yes you will. Goodnight," she said. "Goodnight and thank you for helping me," I said. "Oh your welcome. Anything for my best friend," she said. We just smiled at each other.

"Dawg, I'm gonna go with you, then I will come back to stay with Rose," Nick said getting up. "Are you sure, I have plenty of rooms," Alex said. "Yea, we talked about it earlier," Nick said looking over at Rose and winking. "Alright, that's cool," Alex said. "Goodnight," Alex said giving Rose a hug. "Goodnight," she replied. With that Nick, Alex and I left and headed back to his house.

Once we got there, Nick gathered up his stuff. "I'll see you two tomorrow," he said. "Ok dude, I'll call ya," Alex said. "Sweet. Goodnight guys," Nick said giving me a hug and heading out the door.

"Finally, alone at last," Alex said coming up to me with a smile on his face. "Wait a minute, I have to," I tried to say but was stopped by his kiss. His kiss was growing even more intense. My body was starting to get warm and tingling all over. He could feel me getting weak so, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. He gently laid me on the bed, his lips not ever leaving mine.

He got up and turned on the television that was mounted on the wall and popped in a movie. He then crawled in bed next to me and took me in his arms. Alex looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. We didn't exchange words. We knew exactly what the other was thinking, glad to be in each other's arms from now on. We laid there watching the movie until we both dozed off to sleep.

Chapter 11 by fussy711

chp 11

 

 

The next morning, the alarm on my cell phone woke me up. I reached over to turn it off as quick as possible because I didn't want to wake up Alex. I turned over and just smiled at the sight I was waking up to, Alex right there next to me. I got up and jumped in the shower to get ready for work. When I came out, Alex was no longer in bed sleeping. I listened to see if I could hear him. I heard clinging and clanging downstairs. I ran downstairs to see what he was up to. When I go down there, I couldn't believe my eyes, he was standing there shirtless. He absolutely took my breath away.

"Good morning beautiful," he said coming up and kissing me. "Good morning," I said kissing him back. "What are you doing up? I hope the alarm didn't wake you," I said. "Oh no, it didn't, I was planning on getting up with you. I want to see your beautiful face before you leave," he said smiling. "Awe that's sweet. Well I'm glad you're up. I can get used to this real quick," I said smiling at him. "You like eggs and sausage right?" he asked handing me a cup of coffee. It was like he was reading my mind. "Yea I do. Do you need any help?" I asked. "No not at all. Just sit there and look beautiful," he said winking at me. I looked up and smiled at him. "Here you go baby," he said handing me plate and kissing me. "Thank you," I said kissing him back. We both sat down and ate our breakfast together. Before I knew it, I had to get going to work.

"Thanks for breakfast baby. I gotta get going," I said standing up to put my plate in the sink. "Oh your welcome beautiful," he said standing up to walk me out the door. "I'm gonna miss you," I said leaning in to kiss him as I walked out the door. "I'm gonna miss you too very much but, at least you will be back tonight," he said kissing me back. "Oh yea. Bye baby," I said waving. "Bye," he said waving back. He stood in the doorway and watched me until I was out of sight. While I was gone, Alex was going to work on his music, he had an idea for a song and he worked on it all day.

That day at work, Rose stopped by and I gave her a job working at the clinic. For the time being she would be my second technician. She fit right in with the rest of the crazy crew at the clinic.

The rest of the week flew by. I was completely moved into Alex's house and Rose was all moved into her new home. Nick had to go back to Tampa to work on his music stuff as well. I knew it wasn't the last time that neither Rose nor I would see him. Nick and Rose hit it off pretty well. She was completely lost without him but, she was on the phone all of the time. Alex and I tried to keep her company so she wouldn't get too lonely.

The rest of the month pretty much flew by as well. Alex and I became very close and I couldn't imagine my life without him. The day had come, the day before Alex had to leave to go back touring with the guys. I had to work that day but, I took off early. I knew Alex had something up his sleeve by the way he was acting. When I got back to the house that afternoon, the house was empty but there was a note on the counter. It read: ' Hey baby, I know today is our last day together for a couple of months. I want to make this day special for you. I hope you are ready for a day full of surprises. I will be back to pick you up at 3pm. Love always, Alex.' I looked up at the clock and it was 2pm. I threw the note down and ran upstairs to change clothes. I found a destructed denim mini skirt, a blue halter top, and my blue flip flops. By the time I was ready it was exactly 3pm. I ran downstairs but he still wasn't there. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. I went to go get it and there was a note on the door step. I picked up the note and looked around to see who dropped it off but no one was in sight. I opened the note and read it out loud. "Come to the end of the driveway baby." I put the note on the counter, locked the door and ran to the end of the driveway. I stopped in my tracks when I was met by Alex standing there in jeans, short sleeve polo and sandals. He was standing by his car with a single rose in his hand. I ran up to him and embraced him.

"Hey to you too baby," he said as he smiled. "This is for you," he added handing me the rose. "Thank you it's beautiful," I said smelling the rose. "No, you are beautiful," Alex said kissing me. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yea, where are we going?" I asked. "Oh you'll see," he said smiling. He came aroudn and helped me get in, he then went and got in and drove off. After a while I noticed he was headed to the mall. I seen an Ed Hardy shop. He knew it was my favorite designer and it was his as well. He stopped in front of the store. I turned to him with my eyes wide and a huge smile. He looked at me and smiled back. He came around and opened my door and helped me out. He held out his hand for me to take it and we walked in.

"Welcome to Ed Hardy you guys. If you need any help just let me know," the sales associate said. "Ok thanks," Alex said. We walked around the store looking at everything. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted everything in the store. "Baby, get whatever you want, it's on me," he said kissing my cheek. "Are you serious? Alex I can't have you do that for me," I said. "I don't have to but, I want to. You are my love and I want to get you anything you want," he said smiling. With that we shopped and bought pretty much everything in the store. We both had a blast.

We got back in the car and we drove for what seemed like forever. I started to noticed we were headed towards the beach. I looked over at him and smiled. He just smiled back. He parked his car, got out and came to help me out. He held out his hand for me to take it. We walked hand in hand along the beach. We were there long enough to watch the sunset. "This is absolutely gorgeous," I said looking over the ocean. "It is but, my view is even more breath-taking," Alex said holding me in his arms. I turned to look at him and he leaned in and kissed me deeply and passionately. This kiss grew more intense the longer we kissed. Once we need to take a breath Alex said, "Are you ready to go get something to eat?" "Sure," I said. We then headed to a restuarant that was right there on the beach. We were able to sit outside since it was such a nice night. While we were eating, the stars and moon came out. It was gorgeous. I caught a glimpse of Alex just staring at me. "I love how the moon just glistens and brings out even more of your beauty," he said winking at me. "Awe thank you baby," I said smiling at him.

"Would you guys like dessert?" the waiter asked. "No thank you," Alex said. He paid for our dinner and we left. As we were heading back to the car, he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "My dessert is right here." I started turning bright red. He started kissing my neck and he could feel me melting in his arms. "Lets hurry and get back to the house," I said and winked at him. I did not have to tell him twice. I don't think I've ever seen Alex drive that fast. Before we knew it, we were back at the house. He came around and opened my door for me. He helped me get out and closed the car door behind me. He put his arm around me as we walked up to the door, he led me inside and shut the door behind us.

He came up to me and started kissing me passionately yet tenderly. I could feel the passion radiate from his lips. I wrapped my arms around him, running my hands up and down his back. He then started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan. He could feel me getting weak in the knees. He gently picked me up and carried me upstairs. He then gently laid me on the bed. "God damn," he said looking down at me and smiling. This time he put his tongue in my mouth and started carassing my mouth. He put his arm around me neck and started untying my shirt. That's when I could no longer contain myself. I reached down and pulled his shirt off and undid his belt and pants. He undid my skirt and pulled it off with my panties. I reached down and pulled his boxers off. Our clothes were flying all over the place.

"Tell me if I hurt you," he said breathless. "You're not going to," I said staring into his eyes. I could see all of the passion in the world in those big brown eyes. I could feel him rubbing his hands up and down my body. I then felt his hand on my thigh. He started spreading my legs apart and he slid inside me. When he did this, I felt like I was seeing stars. My body started to get warm and my heartbeat was beating faster and faster. Alex was thrusting back and forth very slowly. "God you feel so good baby," he said breathless. "So do you," I said closing my eyes to take it all in. "Open your eyes baby. I want to stare into those beautiful baby blues," he said kissing me. Alex started thrusting faster and faster. "God Alex," I screamed. At that moment, we climaxed together.

We laid down, both of us completely satisfied. After a moment of silence staring into each other's eyes Alex said, "Damn I'm gonna miss you. I don't want to leave you." "I know baby I don't want you to leave either. I'm not really looking forward to this," I said. "How long are you gonna be gone again?" I asked. "Three months," he replied. "Damn that's a long time away from you," I said. "Yea I know. I will fly you out as much as I can," Alex said putting his hand on my face. I just smiled. I then started crying. "Awe don't cry baby. These three months will fly by, I promise," Alex said leaning in and kissing me. "I hope so," I said between sobs. He took me in his arms and I was in heaven. I felt so safe in his embrace. We then laid there holding each other until we fell asleep.

Chapter 12 by fussy711

chp 12

 

 

The next morning we woke up early. Alex went straight to the shower. I went into the bathroom and opened the shower. "Can I come in?" I asked standing there looking at him up and down. "Baby you don't have to ask," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me in. When I got in the shower, the water was running down his body. "Wow," I said smiling. He came up to me, grabbed my waist and started kissing me. He started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck. "Tell me if you get too uncomfortable," he whispered in my ear. "Shh," I said kissing his neck. I heard him moan softly in my ear. He slid inside me and my head starting spinning. He started thrusting slowly. I started carassing him body, running my hands up and down his back. "God baby," he said breathless. He started thrusting faster and faster. "God Alex!" I screamed. At that moment, we climaxed together. We finished getting our shower.

Alex was the first one out. He was downstairs and drinking coffee by the time I came down. He looked up at me and smiled and handed me a cup. "Do you have everything ready to go? I asked. "Yea everything but you," he said coming to sit down next to me. "I'll be there as soon as I can, I promise. Just tell me when and I'll be there in a heart beat," I said smiling. "I know don't worry, I'm flying you to me quite a few times if I can," Alex said taking me in his embrace. "What time does your flight leave?" "In two hours we better get going," he said. He loaded up his car and drove towards the airport.

"While I'm gone, anything and everything is yours to use. Drive my car too if it will help you feel like I'm around," he said taking my hand in his. "It might help," I saidl trying not to think about him not being around. When we got to the airport, word of the guys going back on tour must of gotten out because there were tons of fans taking pictures. Alex stopped to sign an few autographs.

"Is that your girlfriend," a fan asked. "Yea she is," Alex said signing his name. "Is she going with you?" "Sadly no, I wish she was," he said looking at me and smiling. "Sorry guys, I got to get going," he said grabbing my waist and walking towards the gate.

We got to the gate just in time, they were loading when we got there. "I guess this is goodbye," I said with tears in my eyes. "No it's not. It's an 'I'll see you later,' " he said trying to make me feel better. "Hey, look at me," he said putting his hand on my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you and I'm gonna miss you dearly," he said taking me in his embrace. "I love you too and I'm gonna miss you so much," I said. "Ok I gotta go, I will call you everytime I can," he said giving me one last hug. "Ok bye baby," I said. "Bye beautifu. I love you and I'm gonna miss you." "I love you too," I said. He leaned in and kissed me deeply and passionately. He slipped hi tongue in my mouth and started carassing my mouth. We both let out soft moans. "Bye baby," he said. "Bye sweetie," I said waving. He waved back but didn't show me the tears he has in his eyes. They closed the door behind him. I stood at the window. All of a sudden my phone rang.

"Hello," I said. "Hey, I miss you already," he said. "I miss you too baby," I said smiling. "Ok I really have to go this time. Bye baby. I love you," he said. "I love you too. Call me anytime day or night," I said. "I will I promise." At that he hung up. I stood there and watched his plane take off.

The next month flew by. Alex was calling me 3 or 4 times a day. He said he was having so much fun but it would be better if I was there. He said he was taking ton of pictures to show me. I was busy working and taking care of Tank and Daisy. That friday , the girls at work all decided we needed a girls night out. That same night I got an unexpected call from Alex.

"Hello," I said. "Hey baby," he said smiling just hearing my voice. "Hey you, How are you?" I asked. "Better now that I'm talking to you." "Awe you are so sweet. I miss you so much," I said smiling. "I miss you too. Hey would you like to come out here with me for a week?" he asked knowing what my answer would be. "Would I ever! But what about Tank and Daisy?" I asked. "Can Rose take care of them?" "I can ask. Hold on," I said. I went and asked Rose if she could watch Tank and Daisy and if she could run the clinic for me. "Ok she said she would love to," I said smiling. "Great. I will call and make the arrangements and I'll call you with them," he said. "Ok I'll be waiting. God I can't wait," I said with excitement. "Yea me either baby. I will get you a flight out as soon as possible," he said smiling. "Well I gotta get going to make the arrangements. I'll call you back as soon as possible," he said. "Ok bye baby." "Bye sweetie."

The girls and I finished our night out and I headed home. On my way my cell rang again. "Hello." "Hey baby." "Hey sweetie." "Ok I have all the info for you. Can you write it down?" he asked. "I can now, I just got hom," I said. Alex just smiled because I called his house my home. "Ok ready," I said with a pen and paper. "Ok your flight leaves West Palm at 8am tomorrow. Don't worry I already got a friend of mine picking you up. You will arrive here in Australia at 8pm. I will be in a show. One of the guards will pick you up at the airport and bring you to me," he said smiling. "Ok sounds great. I better get packing then. I gave Rose the key to the house," I said. "Ok that's fine and I can't wait to see you," he said. "I can't wait either. God I'm so excited!" I said. "Me too baby, me too." "Ok well I need to go back baby," I said. "Ok. I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said.

Chapter 13 by fussy711

Chp 13

 

I got up very early that morning. Rose stopped by and I gave her the keys to the clinic, my cell number and the keys to the house. "I'm so nervouse," I said. "Hun everything is going to be fine. Don't worry about things here. Go have fun with Alex," she said trying to hide her sadness. "What's wrong Rose?" I asked. "Nothing. I just wish I could go with you to see Nick is all," she said. "Hasn't he called you?" "Yea everday almost all day practicall," she said smiling. "He said that he would fly me out soon. I told him you were coming. He said that Alex has told everyone." I just laughed. "I bet he has," I said still laughing. "I told him I would come out when you got back. I can't leave the clinic without a Vet there," she said. "Very true. Thanks so much Rose. I will hurry back so you can get to your man," I said hugging her. She just smiled and hugged me back. "I have to get going to the clinic. Bye Jennifer," she said waving. "Bye Rose. Call me if you need me or anything happens," I said. She nodded as she got into the car and drove off. I ran upstairs to make sure I had everything packed and did one last check in the mirror. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and Chris, Alex's friend, was standing there. "Hi," he said. "Hi how are you?" I asked. "Good. Are you ready? We need to get you to your man," he said. "Yep. I'm ready," I said walking to get my carry on and purse. "Are these all your bags?" he asked. "Yea," I said getting one. Chris got the other and I locked the door after I said goodbye to Tank and Daisy. Chris loaded the car and off we went to the airport.

Once I found my gate, my cell rang. "Hello," I said. "Hey beautiful," Alex said as he smiled. "Hey baby," I said smiling. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Oh yea. I'm at the gate now," I said. "Awesome. I can't wait to see you tonight," he said. "Me either," I said. "Well baby I wanted to make sure you got there OK. I have to get going. We are getting ready for rehearsal." "Ok. I'll se you tonight," I said. "Yes, tonight. Bye baby." "Bye sweetie." At that we hung up and I got on the plane.

The plane ride was absolutely horrendous. It was the longest plane ride I had ever taken. Once we landed in Australia, I had a huge smile on my face. I couldn't wait to be in his embrace again. Once I got off the plane, a big black guy started walking towards me. "You must be Jennifer," he said. "Yea actually I am," I said with a confused look. "I'm Marcus, one of their bodyguards. AJ told me to come and get you," he said holding out his hand for me to shake it. "Nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand. "Shall we go get your bags?" he asked. "Yea I have two of them," I said. We started off and walked towards the baggage claim. We picked up my bags and walked out of the airport. There was a car waiting for us.

"As you know AJ is in a show. So, I'm going to take you to the venue and through the back," Marcus said. "Ok that's cool," I said looking out the window. It didn't take us long to get to the venue. When we pulled up, I heard the guys singing. I just started smiling, they sounded great. "Right this way Jennifer. Just follow me. You will need this from now on," he said handing me a pass to wear. "It will get you in and out of venue's and help us keep track of everybody," Marcus added.

We were let in and Marcus tooke me to the huge dressing room. I set my suitcases down and plopped down on the couch. I got up and got a drink. After a while I dozed off.

"Hey baby," Alex said trying to wake me up. "Hey baby," he said trying again. This time he shook me a little. "AHH, hey baby," I said throwing my arms around him. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "God I missed you," he said. "I missed you too," I said smiling. We sat there in each other's arms kissing each other. We couldn't keep our hand off of each other.

"Ahem," Nick said coming in. "Hey dude," Alex said pulling away. "Hey. Hi Jennifer, nice to see you again," he said giving me a hug. "Nice to see you too," I said.

"Wow that was an awesome show," Brian and Howie said coming in the room. They stopped when they seen me and came up to me. "You must be Jennifer. AJ has talked constantly about you," Brian said. "Yea I'm Jennifer. Nice to meet you Brian," I said shaking his hand. "Nice to mee you too," he said.

"I'm Howie. Nice to meet you Jennifer," he said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Hey let me get changed and we can head back to the hotel," Alex said kissing me again. "Ok, no hurry," I said plopping back down on the couch. I sat there and waited for him to change and get ready to leave. Little did I know, we were all going back to the hotel so I had to wait for all of them.

"You will get to meet our wives probably tomorrow since we are off," Brian said once we got in the car. "Oh that sounds great," I said. Alex took me in his arms and I laid my head on his shoulders.

"They look so cute and happy together," Howie whispered to Brian. "I can hear you Howie and thank you I am," Alex said smiling.

Once we pulled up to the hotel, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was absolutely gorgeous. I walked in with Alex with his arms wrapped around me. There were fans standing inside waiting for them but the guys didn't stop. Security told the fans that they had a long night and that they would see them tomorrow. I followed them to the rooms. We all said our goodbyes and goodnights. Alex opened the door to his room for me and then he followed behind me.

Alex put my bags down next to his and started walking towards me with a smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me passionately. He started kissing my neck and he could tell he was making me weak. He gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He stopped and looked down at me. "God I've missed you," he said smiling. "I missed you too," I said. He then leaned down and started kissing me again. He started carassing my body and he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I let out a soft moan.

He started undoing my skirt and pulled it off with my panties. He pulled my tank top off and threw it on the floor. He looked down and smiled. I sat up and started undoing his pants and slid them off with his boxers. I then slid his shirt off over his head. I stopped, looked at him and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me and I laid back down. He started kissing my neck and carassing my body. I was melting with his touch. I could feel him getting hard. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He knew exactly what I was thinking. He gently slid inside me and slowly started thrusting back and forth. I thrusted my hips to meet his to tell him I wanted more. I started carassing his body and kissing his neck. I couldn't stop kissing that beautiful neck of his. He let out a soft moan. "I missed this," I said breathless. "God baby me too," he said looking at me and smiling. He started thrusting faster and faster. "Oh god Alex," I said softly so no one would hear us. At that moment we climaxed together.

He stopped and looked down at me. "You have no idea how much I missed those gorgeous blue eyes of yours and your presence by my side," he said smiling. "Yea I do because I missed those things too baby," I said kissing him. "And that," he said kissing me back. I just smiled.

He started kissing me again very deep, passionate kisses. Ones that could sweep me off of my feet. I knew what he was thinking. The rest of the night we made love until our bodies could no longer go. He slid off of me and laid next to me. He wrapped me in his arms and I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast. "God I love you baby," he said running his fingers through my hair. "I love you too baby," I said carassing his chest. "Goodnight beautiful," he said kissing my head. "Goodnight baby," I said halfway asleep. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 14 by fussy711

chp 14

 

 

"Good morning beautiful," Alex said as I rolled over. "Good morning," I said smiling. "Today is all about me and you," he said kissing me. I just smiled at him. "What are we going to do today?" I asked him. "Oh you'll see," he said getting up. "But first we gotta get ready," he added and smiled. We both got up and got ready. I found a pair of jeans and a tshirt with a skull on it that Alex bought me at the Ed Hardy store before he left. I paired it with my sandals. Alex came in the room and just smiled. He was wearing a button down shirt with a skull shirt that he bought that day as well. He was wearing a pair of destructed jeans and a pair of his Vans. "Hey sexy," he said coming up to me. "You look sexier than I do," I said kissing him. "I don't know about that," he said winking at me. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yea," I said. He took my hand and off we went.

For breakfast, Alex took me to a place that served the best breakfast in town. Afterwards he took me around and showed me the sights. We stopped for lunch and then we spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach. We were sitting in the sand and Alex had me wrapped in his arms. He laid his face on my shoulder and kissed my neck. His kiss sent chills down my spine and I just smiled. We sat and watched the sunset together. "Wow this is gorgeous," I said. "I prefer my view better," he said looking at me. "Yea this view is much better," I said looking at him and meeting his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. We sat of the beach and continued making out for quite a while. All of a sudden Alex pulled back. "Are you ready for dinner? I can hear your stomach growling," he said smiling putting his hand on my stomach. "I am getting hungry," I said. He stood up and held out his hand and helped me up.

We left the beach and started walking. Alex knew exactly where to take me. On the way there was a flower stand. "Can I get a dozen of those?" Alex asked handing the lady some money. "Thanks," he said taking the flowers.

"Roses for my beautiful flower," he said kissing my cheek. "They're beautiful, thank you. You are so sweet," I said smelling them. "No you are the beautiful one. The roses just complement your beauty. You're welcome baby," he said winking at me. We continued walking until Alex found the restaurant he was looking for. We walked inside hand in hand and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Can we get a table for two out on the patio?" Alex asked the hostess. "Sure right this way," she said. While we were going to out table everyone was staring at me, some giving me dirty looks. Once we were seated Alex seen something was bothering me. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked. "Why was everyone staring at me, some of them were giving me dirty looks, when we came in here?" "Because they can't get over how beautiful you are. And they are not used to seeing me with anyone. When I got here I was by myself and now you are here with me. Don't worry you are mine and always will be, don't pay attention to them. The one's giving you dirty looks are probably just jealous of you," he said taking my hands in his and he winked at me. We ordered our food and started eating. All of a sudden a fan came up to our table.

"It is you! Can I get your autograph?" she asked. "Sure," AJ said signing her cd. "Oh can I get a picture too?" "Sure," AJ said.

"Do you want me to take it?" I asked her. "Is she your girlfriend, AJ?" she asked him.

"Yea she is," he said smiling at me. "Ok yea she can take it," she said handing me her camera. I took her picture and she thanked AJ.

"Sorry about that," Alex said. "Sorry for what?" I asked him. "Well being interrupted during your dinner," he said. "Baby it kinda comes with the territory," I said smiling at him. "Thank you for understanding," he said smiling. We continued eating our dinner.

"Would you guys like dessert?" our waiter asked. "Baby do you want any dessert? It doesn't matter to me," Alex asked me.

"Sure. Can we get some vanilla ice cream?" I asked. "Sure be right out," the waiter said.

"Wow it's so beautiful out tonight," I said looking over the ocean. "Yea it is but, I'm not really looking at the scenery. I can't keep my eyes off of you," he said getting up to come sit next to me. He sat down and took me in his arms. I laid my head on his shoulder. He took my face in his other hand and he kissed me passionately. He started kissing my neck and I started melting in his arms. "People are going to start staring again," I said breathless. "So, who cares let them stare. I want everyone to know that you are mine and how much I love you," he whispered in my ear. We started making out right there at the table.

"Ahem," the waiter said. "Your ice cream," he added. "Thank you very much," Alex said. We fed each other ice cream until it was gone. I never had so much fun than I did when I was with him. Alex paid for our dinner and we headed towards the hotel.

"Thank you for today," I said laying my head on his shoulder. "You welcome. You will have many more days like this, I promise. And thank you for being with me. I love you dearly," he said kissing me. "I love you too very much," I said smiling at him. "I have a show tomorrow night. I want you to go," he said. "Of course I'll go. I wouldn't miss it," I said. He looked down and smiled. Once we got back to the hotel, we got up to our room. Both of us were still turned on by making out all evening. We made love that whole night until we could no longer function. Afterwards, we fell right to sleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 15 by fussy711

chp 15

 

 

The next morning I woke up to a phone ringing. I looked over and Alex was already on the phone. He soon hung up the phone and came over and laid back down next to me. "That was Brian. He said that Leighanne and Leigh want to take you out around town," Alex said. "But I want to go see you perform tonight," I said. "You will, they are going to the show too," he said smiling. "Oh ok. Yea I guess. I don't really want to leave you today," I said reluctantly. "Well show days I'm very busy so this is probably better. I will see you when you come back," he said taking me in his arms. "So I guess that means I have to get up and get ready huh?" I said laughing. "Probably." "Damn," I said getting up. I went and got a shower and got ready.

Once I finished, Alex was sitting down watching TV. I went to go sit next to him until the other two girls were ready. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Alex jumped up and go the door. "Hey try to keep her busy today. I am planning a surprise and I have to go get it this morning," Alex whispered to Leighanne. She nodded in agreement.

"Hey I'm Leighanne. Nice to meet you," she said extending her hand for me to shake it. "Hi. I'm Jennifer. Nice to meet you too," I said shaking her hand.

"And I'm Leigh. Nice to meet you," she said. "Hi nice to meet you too." "We brought Marcus with us to keep and eye on us," she said to Alex. "Hi again Marcus," I said waving. He just laughed and waved back. Alex nodded in approval and went to go talk to Marcus real quick. "Are you ready to go?" she asked. "Yep," I said.

"Bye baby. I'll see you later," I said kissing him. "They are going to bring you to the venue. Bye Beautiful," he said kissing me and giving me a hug. "I love you," he whispered in my ear. "I love you too," I said smiling. Leigh, Leighanne and I left and headed out on the town with Marcus behind us.

Meanwhile, Alex had some surprises up his sleeve that he had to get ready for. He went to the most prestigious jewelers in town. "Good morning sir. How can I help you?" "Yes I am looking for a necklace for my girlfriend. One with a heart pendant maybe or a big heart diamond," he said. "I have exactly what you are looking for. Right this way," the jeweler said. He showed Alex a necklace that had a 2 karat diamond heart pendant on it. "Gorgeous just like her. It's perfect, I'll take it," he said. The jeweler packed up his purchase and Alex left. Alex then stopped by the Chanel clothing store and picked up a few things. By the time he got back to the hotel, it was time to go to the venue. He ran upstairs, hid his purchases in Nick's room and all of the headed to the venue.

Meanwhile, Leigh and Leighanne took me around town and we went shopping. I can shop with the best of them but these two literally shopped me to death. It was about time for lunch so we decided to go get a bite to eat and head to the venue. Once we got there we were let in backstage. The guys were on the stage doing a quick run through. We went into the dressing room and there was food and drinks set up for everyone.

I looked down at my watch and it was 4:30. All of a sudden everyone started coming in the dressing room. The first one to come in was Brian. He ran up to Leighanne and hugged her. Then came Howie and Nick. Howie ran up to Leigh and gave her a kiss. Nick immediately got on his phone and called Rose because he had a huge smile on his face. I knew it had to be her. Alex was the last one in. He was bringing up the tail end with Marcus. When he seen me standing in the room, he ran up to me, picked me up and whirled me around. He then kissed me passionately and tenderly. "I missed you too," I said smiling. He just smiled back. "I missed you very much," he said still holding onto me. He gently put me down and I looked over and seen everyone looking at us smiling. The rest of the hour we spent hanging out in the room getting to know one another.

"Ten minutes before soundcheck," a stage crew member stopped by and said. "Hey did you want to go out to see the soundcheck?" Alex asked. "Yea I would love too," I said with excitement. When it was time, Alex and I headed out towards the stage together. When we got to the stage, Alex and I said our goodbyes and we kissed one another. I went with Marcus and he took me out into the audience up in the front. I stood right by him. The soundcheck was awesome. I love hearing the guys sing acapella. Alex kept glancing over at me and winking. When it came time for the fans to ask them questions one of the girls asked Alex about the girl he was seen around town with.

"Well she is my girlfriend. I flew her in a couple of days ago. She is only here for a week so we are trying to spend as much time together as possible," he said. The audience cheered. I looked back and some girls were crying. I'm guessing because Alex was now taken, not really quite sure why though. The souncheck was about two hours long.

In between the soundcheck and the show, we all ate a light dinner. There was food waiting for us when we got backstage. Alex seen something was bothering me. "What's wrong baby?" he asked. "Nothing. Just trying to figure out why those girls were crying after you told them I was your girlfriend. I don't want to make anyone cry," I said. "Baby," he said putting his hands on my cheeks. "They were crying because I am taken now and their chance of being with me is gone," he added. "Yea but I'm the only that made them cry," I said. "Don't worry about it. Do you remember last night during dinner? A fan came up and wanted a picture and autograph. I apologized for being interuppted during you dinner," he said. "Yea." "And you said it comes with the territory." "Yea." "Well so does that. Millions of girls think they had a chance when Nick and I were still single. They are crying now because that chance is gone," he said smiling at me. He took me in his arms and kissed me. "Thank you," I said. "For making me feel better," I added. He leaned down and kissed me again. "You welcome baby. I love you," he said smiling. "I love you too."

"Ten minutes til show time," a crew member ran by and said. The guys were running around getting stuff ready. Marcus took Leigh, Leighanne and I out and we sat in the VIP sections. Once the show started, it was amazing. All of the guys sounded fantastic. Alex kept glancing down at me and smiling. The crowd was feeding off of the guys' energy. The more wild the guys got, the louder the crowd screamed, it was awesome.

 

After the show was over, the guys cleaned up and we headed back to the hotel. Alex was so exhausted that once we got into our room and got ready for bed, he took me in his arms and fell right to sleep. He looked so peaceful and heavenly laying there. I never felt more secure and safe than I do when I am in his arms. I soon fell fast alseep thinking about him.

Chapter 16 pt 1 by fussy711

Chp 16

pt 1

 

The next morning Alex and I decided to go out for breakfast and do some shopping. I never met a man that likes to shop as much as I do, it was great. After a while, it was time for lunch. We decided to have a picnic at the park. Alex had seen this deli so we decided to go back there and get our stuff. Once we had what we needed, we headed to the park. It was a beautiful day and the park was just as beautiful. Trees were everywhere to shade you from the hot sun. We picked a spot right underneath a tree. Alex said down and then motioned for me to sit in front of him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. While he was getting the stuff out I looked up and could see the ocean. It was such a gorgeous spot. Alex handed me a sandwich and we sat there together enjoying our lunch, it was so peaceful. After eating, I laid back in his arms and we just sat there staring out into the ocean, watching people walk by and seeing the tree sway back and forth in the breeze. It was very relaxing, just what we both needed. Alex looked down at his watch and noticed the time. "Hey baby, are you ready to go?" he asked. "Sure," I replied. "Well we need to get ready. I made dinner plans for us," he said kissing me. "Oh really?" I said getting up. We then walked back to the hotel.

Once we got there, Alex told me that we had just a few hours to get ready. I jumped in the shower first. When I came out, Alex was gone but there was a note on the counter. "Hey baby, I want to thank you for being with me. And I want to show you how much I love you. I have some surprises for you tonight. First one, go look on the bed. Second one, I will be back at 6:30pm for you, my angel. Love, Alex." I took the note with me and went and looked on the bed. There was a red spaghetti strap dress laid out on the bed. On top of the dress was a white rose. There was a pair of black heels next to the dress along with diamond stud earrings and a bracelet. There was also a note on the bed next to everything. "I see this dress and thought of you. I hope I got the right sizes. I know you will look heavenly and I can't wait to see what you look like." I just smiled and had tears rolling down my face.

I put the dress on and it fit perfectly. The dress had sequins on it. The way they were put on the dress, it looked like falling stars. The shoes fit perfectly as well. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30. I had plenty of time for my hair and make-up. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peep-hole and Leigh and Leighanne were standing there.

"Hey guys," I said opening the door. "Yep he was right," Leigh said. "Right about what?" I asked. "Oh nothing," she said. "Wait, you guys are in on this too?" "Kind of, we are here to help you fix your hair," she said holding up her 'tools'. I just laughed.

Leigh and Leighanne went straight to work. They curled my hair and pulled it back out of my face. They let a few curls fall around my face. I then went and did my make-up. "So what do you think?" I asked coming out. "I think you will take his breath away," Leighanne said. "Really?" I asked. "Really. Ok we are going to go before he come back. Have fun tonight," the said as they left. "Thanks guys so much," I said shutting the door behind them. A few minutes later, there was another knock on the door. I knew exactly who it was this time. A smile swept across my face. I ran to get the door.

"Wow," I said with a smile. He was wearing grey dress pants, a black dress shirt and a grey vest to match the pants. He was also wearing a grey hat with a black piece of fabric wrapped around the brim. He was a gorgeous sight to see. "Well thank you baby. You are absolutely breath-taking," he said kissing me. He handed me a red rose. "This is for you," he said. "Thank you," I said laying it on the table next to the white one. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yep," I said grabbing my purse. He took my hand in his and we left our room. We walked out the front entrance and there was a limo waiting. The driver opened our door for us. Alex helped me in and then he followed.

"You look so amazing tonight," I said looking at him again. "Thank you baby. There is not a word that describes how beautiful you look," he said taking me in his arms. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately. He then started kissing my neck and I could feel my body getting weak. "Alex save that for later," I said winking at him. He just smiled. He brushed a curl out of my eyes and just continued to smile. I looked out the window and we pulled up to a huge building. "Wow," I said looking out the window.

The driver got out and opened our door for us. Alex stepped out first and then he helped me out. He continued holding my hand and we walked inside. We were met at the door and taken to the elevator. We went up to the 9th floor. When the elevator opened, I was awestruck. People were dancing on the dance floor that was in the middle of the room. There was a live playing music. There were tables everywhere. Some had curtains, others didn't. We were met off of the elevator. "Right this way please," the gentleman said. We followed him and he took us to a corner room that had a curtain.

Once we got to our table, there were two candles lit, silver silverware, crystal goblets and some Mertelli's apple cider chilling in a bucket of ice. Alex pulled out my chair then he sat down next to me. "Alex this place is gorgeous," I siad. "It is isn't it? I asked the clerk at the hotel where the most secluded and best place in town was and this was it," he said. "Would you like some apple cider?" he asked. "Yes please," I said. He poured us both some. "To a long happy relationship," he said. "Yes, to us," I said as we clinked our glasses together. Our waiter came and we ordered our food. Alex asked him to pull our curtain for us. I could tell Alex had something on his mind all night.

He turned his chair to face me and took my hand. He then brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Do you know how much I love you? Ever since I met you, I fell in love with you. You are like an angel sent from heaven just for me. I've never been so alive and happy than when I am with you. When you are gone, it feels like half of me is gone. I guess what I'm trying to say is, would you like to come with me next time I leave for the tour and always?" he said staring into my eyes. "Wow Alex, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you so very much, you mean so much to me, more than life actually. I would love to come with you next time and always. I just have to find a replacement Vet for the Clinic," I said with tears started to develop. "No, no don't cry baby. I don't think I could handle seeing you cry and having tears come out of those beautiful baby blues," he said cupping my face in his hand. I just smiled. "I was hoping you would say that. I have something for you," he said putting his hand in his pocket. He pulled out a blue square box. He handed it to me and when I opened it, the flood gates opened.

"Alex this is beautiful!" I said between sobs. "I'm glad you like it," he said smiling. "Can you help me put it on?" "I would love to baby." When he fastened the necklace he kissed the back of my neck. "You didn't have to buy my anything," I said. "But thank you so much," I added. "You're welcome baby. You deserve nothing but the best and I want to buy you anything and everything. I am always going to shower you with gifts," he said. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately and tenderly. This kiss absolutely took my breath away. All of a sudden our food came. After we finished eating, Alex stood up.

"Would you care to dance?" he asked holding out his hand. "I would love too," I said taking his hand. We walked out to the dance floor hand in hand. He put his arm around my waist and I put my hand around him. I felt like I was floating in the air. He then put both hands around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "Thank you," I whispered. "Your welcome my angel," he whispered and smiled. He kissed the top of my head. We danced for what seems liked hours. Once we were finished, we headed back downstairs and got back into the limo to head back to the hotel.

Chapter 16 pt 2 by fussy711

Chp 16

Pt 2

 

 

When we got to our hotel door Alex paused. "Hey baby, close your eyes. I have a surprise for you inside," he said. "You are just full of them tonight aren't you?" I asked covering up my eyes. "And no peeking," he said shaking his finger at me. He bent down to see if he could see my eyes. "How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked holding up three fingers. "Um two," I said. "Ok we're good," he said taking my hand. He opened the door and led me in. We continued to walk for a while. All of a sudden he paused. I could smell vanilla in the background. He let go of my hand. "Ok baby you can open your eyes," he said. When I opened them I saw candles lit everywhere. It made the room smell like vanilla. There was also rose pedals scattered throughout the room and on the bed.

"Wow, this is gorgeous but how?" I asked. "Well lets just say it's good to have friends who are like family," he said smiling. I knew he was talking about the guys and Leigh and Leighanne. "Well it's absolutely," I started to say but he silenced me with a passionate kiss. He was running his hands up and down my back. I started undoing the vest he had on and slid it off. I then unbuttoned his shirt he had on and slipped it off. He then slid one strap of my dress off of my shoulder, then the other strap. My dress fell to the floor.

Alex took a step back and smiled. He came up to me and started kissing me passionately. He then started kissing my neck and I let out a soft moan. He then kissed my lips again this time he carassed my mouth with his tongue. He gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He crawled up to me and looked at me in th eyes. I could see all of the passion in the world in his eyes. He then started kissing my neck again. This time I undid his pants and pulled them down. He kicked them off and they fell to the floor.

He continued kissing me tenderly yet passionately. I was running my hands up and down his body. I could hear him let out a soft moan. He was running his hands down my body. When he got to my thighs, he gently spread them apart and slid into me. I let out a soft moan. He began thrusting slowly. I was moving my hips up and down to meet his to tell him I wanted more. I looked at him and he could see all of the love that I had for him because he just smiled at me.

He continued thrusting up and down slowly going faster. "God Alex you feel so good," I said breathless. "So do you baby," he said breathless. He then just smiled. I was running one hand up and down his back, the other I was running my fingers through his hair. He started thrusting faster and faster. At that point my moans were no longer soft. Alex could tell he was driving me crazy. He then continued thrusting faster until we both climaxed together.

Alex slid off the top of me, turned over to me and smiled. He brushed some hair out of my face. "You are so beautiful," he said. "Thank you," I said. I put my hand on his cheek gently and smiled. "You are the sweetest, sexiest man I've ever known," I said. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. We continued making love that night until our bodies could no longer function. We finally the fell asleep in each other's arms.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8902