A New Beginning by AshleyNicoleFans
Summary: Ashley is just your typical 12 year old girl; young, carefree and happy. Being raised by a single-mom hasn’t always been easy for her. Her mom had to work hard for the little they had, but they had each other and the help from their family.

When her mom is called away on a business trip she is left in the care of her older cousin, Alex, who is on break from recording and touring with the Backstreet Boys. She hasn’t seen him much since he’s been on tour and she’s excited to finally spend some quality time with him. Then the unexpected occurs, and her life is changed forever. Will she be able to move on and create a new life for herself or will all the changes prove to be too much for her?




Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: A New Beginning
Chapters: 86 Completed: Yes Word count: 169221 Read: 135353 Published: 09/24/08 Updated: 09/19/09
Chapter 1 by AshleyNicoleFans
“Mom just go…I’ll be fine!” 12-year-old Ashley insisted while closing the cab door.

“But what if you need something?” her mom asked.“What if you get sick? I won’t be here!”

“Mom we already went over this! You’re only gonna be gone for a week. I’ll be fine, Alex is here…now GO you’re gonna miss your flight.”

“Yea don’t worry Aunt Angie she’ll be fine…I promise” AJ smiled.

“Now don’t forget…” Both Ashley and AJ cut her off before she could finish.

“No parties…no junk food…don’t stay up to late…and the number to the hotel is on the fridge.” They both laughed as Ashley’s mom smiled.

“See mom everything will be fine…I’m in good hands! I love you, now get going!” she reached her head in the cab and gave her one last hug and kiss goodbye wishing her luck and waved as she drove off.

“FINALLY!” Ashley yelled in excitement.

“A little freedom…Alex this is gonna be so much fun!”

AJ laughed. “Yea but we gotta follow the rules.” he joked pointing a finger at her imitating his aunt.

“Ohh shut up what she doesn’t know wont hurt her…now lets go get some ice cream!” her eyes lit up as a big smile creped on her face soon followed by AJ.

They jumped in AJ’s car and headed to the shopping center.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9248