A New Beginning by AshleyNicoleFans
Summary: Ashley is just your typical 12 year old girl; young, carefree and happy. Being raised by a single-mom hasn’t always been easy for her. Her mom had to work hard for the little they had, but they had each other and the help from their family.

When her mom is called away on a business trip she is left in the care of her older cousin, Alex, who is on break from recording and touring with the Backstreet Boys. She hasn’t seen him much since he’s been on tour and she’s excited to finally spend some quality time with him. Then the unexpected occurs, and her life is changed forever. Will she be able to move on and create a new life for herself or will all the changes prove to be too much for her?




Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: A New Beginning
Chapters: 86 Completed: Yes Word count: 169221 Read: 135678 Published: 09/24/08 Updated: 09/19/09
Thank You! by AshleyNicoleFans
I just wanted to take a few moments to thank all my readers for sticking with me for so long. This story took almost a year to complete and I thank you all for continuing to support it and read.

Although this is the last chapter of A New Beginning, it's not the end of the story. I do have plans for a sequel which I will be starting soon. It's called 'Happily Never After' and is slightly different in context then this story was. I really hope that you will continue to follow along with me and support this new endeavor. If you take a look under the Series category in the description you will see it now links to a series page where you can see a banner for the new story, a description will be up there soon as well. I am planning on starting writing for this new story in the next few days and plan to begin posting at the start of October.



Lastly, I just wanna send a huge shoutout to Lenni for always reviewing and helping me out when I felt stuck. Thankyou as well to Krystle, Tina, Mary and Hazel_85 for taking the time out to review numerous times :) It meant a lot to hear from you and see how you were feeling and know your thoughts. I really appreciate it.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9248