WTF! by BSB-Chick-101
Summary: My response to the October Challenge.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Horror
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1567 Read: 1012 Published: 10/04/08 Updated: 10/04/08

1. WTF by BSB-Chick-101

WTF by BSB-Chick-101
“AH! God Damnit! Why did you assholes make me watch this?” Leigh-Anna complained as she jumped for the hundredth time.

We were all sitting around in my hotel room watching Halloween, it was as you guessed it, Halloween night and we were on tour confined to our hotel room so we decided to make the best of it and freak the shit out of Nick’s girlfriend.

“Baby! Calm down, it’s only a movie.” Nick comforted her and put an arm around her.

“Scared Leigh-Anna!” I teased her, pouting.

“Brian knock it off man she’s scared enough as it is alright!” Nick defended her, Leigh-Anna curled into him, he put both his arms around her as they watched the movie contently.

“Hey Leigh-Anna why are you so afraid of scary movies?” Kevin asked coming into the room with a bowl of popcorn and some cokes.

“It’s one of my biggest fears, I guess it just affects me, like, you imagine all the shit that’s happening to the characters is going to happen to you and that when I get really creped. I guess it because I watched one of the Freddy movies when I was 6.” She responded, opening a can of coke.

“Ah, I see. Hey where’s Howie? I thought he said he was coming here to watch?” I questioned.

“He called last minute, he said he had a headache and probably wouldn’t make it.” My cousin responded.

“And A.J couldn’t come because he’s trying to mess around with the body guards.” Leigh-Anna chuckled.

“Well that sucks, A.J and Howie always bring a little more fun when do this kind of thing.” Nick said.

We all nodded in agreement and turned out attention back to the film, half way though the film I could’ve sworn I seen something black shift all over the ceiling and then go outside the door. Shrugging it off I looked at the people around me, we were all watching attentively as the killer came in for a surprise attack, Leigh-Anna jumped a half a mile and screamed a sharp and quick scream. Clinging onto Nick’s yellow hoodie, burying her face in his chest.

“Babe, calm down it’s not like something’s going to happen.” Nick soothed her stroking her blonde hair. Leave it too Nick to find another blond, but Leigh-Anna was a genuine girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly.

She whimpered something in his chest that nobody could pick out, when the movie finally ended, we all cleaned up and went to our separate hotel rooms. Being the kind, caring person that I am, I decided to check on Howie. I spotted Howie’s bodyguard, Te-doe outside his door.

“Hey T, do you have the master room card?” I asked.

“Yeah, everything alright?” He asked.

“Everything’s fine! I’m going to check on him, see if his headache’s better.”

Te-doe nodded in agreement and handed me the card. I nodded a thank you nod and swiped the card along the slot.

“Brian, I’m going to get some coffee, I’ll be back in about ten minutes, this place is so dead tonight, I doubt you’ll have any trouble.” Te-Doe said, walking into the elevator.

“No problem.” I said, opening the door and entering the room. “Howie!”

“Howie!” I called again, no answer, walking into the bathroom a sick feeling washed over me, seeing the sight that was before, an unconscious Howie, slumped along the tiled bathroom wall his neck down filled with blood. I had to get out of there and warn someone, and quick.

****(Nick’s P.O.V)****

“Baby, are you still scared from the movie.”

“Yeah.” She said quietly and looked at the black sky, that had eerie gray clouds around the atmosphere.

“Hey, you shouldn’t be scared. I’m your knight and shining armor.”

Leigh-Anna smiled and came toward me and wrapped her arms around my neck, I took my chance to kiss her. Trying to calm her nerves, she always hated Halloween, and the holiday too. Getting heavier into the kiss I walked her over to our bed, lowering her onto and kissing her lovingly. Just before we could go any further, there was a loud pounding on the door. Of course, Leigh-Anna being who she is she screamed and I feel off the bed, the pounding continued. I held the back of my head and went to the door, opening the door Brian came running in, tears running down his face resembling a ghost.

“Brian, what’s wrong?” Leigh-Anna asked.

“Dude you look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Howie’s dead!!”

Leigh-Anna and I froze in our tracks, “He’s he’s what?”

“Dead, he’s dead! I found him, oh god what about the others, are they alright, are you guys okay?!”

“Brian were fine, are you sure Howie’s dead, I mean, are you sure it wasn’t one of he and A.J’s annual Halloween jokes.” I tried to reason, praying that was the turnout.

Judging by Leigh-Anna’s sudden blood curdling scream, pointing to the window, Brian and I whipped around and the color drained from my face, Brian had Leigh-Anna tightly hugged as we wearily made our way over to the window. Opening the door slowly I poked the black shoes, watching in horror as we witnessed A.J’s lifeless body fall onto the hotel patio, someone had hung him. We immanently took Leigh-Anna out of the room and headed into Kevin’s room.

“Kevin open the door!” I yelled.

We heard footsteps and Kevin opened the door, seeing the sight before him immanently asking “What the hell is going on?!”

“A.J and Howie are dead!” Leigh-Anna screamed, clinging onto the back of my shoulders. We rushed into the hotel room almost knocking Kevin over.

“Nice try guys, if this is some sick idea for a trick it’s not…..-

“God Damnit Kevin, did you not hear Leigh-Anna the first time, A.J and Howie are DEAD! Why the hell would we joke about something like that!!!” Brian snapped.

Kevin looked at us blankly, “You guys aren’t kidding are you?” He squeaked.

Coming to the realization that Leigh-Anna wasn’t in the room my eyes almost popped out of my head and my heart skipped a beat. “Leigh-Anna! Holy Fuck, Leigh-Anna where are you!”

We all ran out the door and Nick dropped to his knees seeing Leigh-Anna in the middle of the hall with a huge streak of blood against both her arms. Kevin rushed over to her and checked her arms.

“She’s breathing!” Kevin said, Brian helped me up and we went over to Leigh-Anna, she flipped around from side to side like fish. Who could possibly be doing this? I’ve lost my two older brothers, almost lost my girlfriend, what else could happen?!

“Baby, just calm down, everything’s going to be alright.” I said scooping her into my arms, we got up, Kevin and I pacing back and fourth trying to figure out what the hell was going on, and of course the hallway turned black. The only light shone on a small circular one before the elevator and on us.

“Well, Well, Well look what we have here, the backstreet boys and a little backstreet beau.”

Leigh-Anna squirmed in my arms so I set her down. The figured stepped into the light to reveal it’s mask just like Michael Myers in Halloween, Leigh-Anna whimpered and stepped ahead.

“What the hell is wrong with you, you just killed two innocent people! What have they ever done to you, huh!?” She screamed.

“Shut up bitch!” he said quickly taking his gun out of his black gown and pulling the trigger.

****(Kevin’s P.O.V)****

Everything happened so fast, it was like one big giant horror movie. The next thing we know, Leigh-Anna buckled her knees and slumped over to the floor, that was Nick’s breaking point, he dropped down to his knees and took her into his arms.

“You mother fucking bastard! Do you realize what you just did! You just killed my girl! Oh god, let me be with her!”

“Your wish is my command.” He vowed, pointing the gun toward Nick’s head and pulling the trigger.

“Frack!” Brian screamed, the tears started to form in my eyes, he started advancing toward us and we prepped out selves. He diapered into the darkness, leaving us wondering where he was going too come up next. Until he came up behind Brian and shit his thoat, I screamed his name as he pushed his lifeless body over, Bracing myself he came toward me and took out a very sharp and bloody hunting knife.

“I think I’ll let the eldest Backstreet Boys suffer.” He said, aiming for the artery in my arms, before he swiped the blade down I ducked down slightly so he hit the upper part of my shoulder, the pain was unbearable but like in every horror movie, the killer is dimwitted and he must’ve thought I was dead, I might as well be dead, he killed everything that mattered to me, my brothers, my friends and my career. I heard his boots walk away not before saying something that made my stomach turn.

Bye Bye Bye Backstreet Boys Bye Bye Bye.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9258