I didn't see you! by Cassie
Summary: During one of the biggest tours of his career 15 year old Aaron Carter decides to sneak out at 4am and he ends up seeing something that will forever change his life. His life and future is about to be placed in the hands of one of the biggest mob bosses of the time. Vincent Cartone
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 529 Read: 713 Published: 11/17/08 Updated: 11/17/08
Story Notes:
Hey guys! This is my first time posting any type of fanfiction. I have been playing around with this idea for awhile now and I wanted to post the first chapter and see what type of response it would generate. If you like it please let me know. If you want to be a co-author again let me know. I am open for any suggestions as well.

1. Chapter 1 by Cassie

Chapter 1 by Cassie

            ‘Okay we are going to turn in now’ Mike my body guard said as he stood up while my other body guard Richard was already at the door ‘okay night’ I responded as I took my eyes away from my game. ‘Stay out of trouble and don’t leave the hotel’ ‘Gee dad I wont’ I said as I rolled my eyes at them. Mike smiled then they left my suite closing the door quietly behind them. ‘Okay now its time to kick some ass’ I said as I un-paused my game and began to play again.

            ‘They didn’t say don’t leave my room’ I said out loud as I stood up and stretched. The clock at my bedside read 3:50am. I slipped my black on DC’s, checked my pants to make sure I had my wallet, room key and cell phone then headed towards the door. I opened it slowly and was relieved to see no security anywhere. I smiled to myself and headed out into the hallway. I quickly made my way towards the elevator and before I knew it I was making my way into the lobby. At times like this I was relieved most of my fans where under 18, it made it that much easier to sneak around without anyone chasing me, especially at 4 in the morning. I headed towards the front door but frowned when I noticed it was pouring so instead I made my way over towards restaurant and sat down at the counter. 'Hey Hun your up pretty late' the waitress responded as she smiled at me 'Um I couldn’t sleep' 'how about an ice cream sundae?'  She asked with a smile 'Sure thanks' I said as she nodded and left.

            When my ice cream was finished I looked at my phone to notice it was already almost 5. I paid the bill then headed back up to my room. When I got off the elevator I made sure the hallway was clear then I began my journey 15 doors down or so. I was just about to my door when a man came flying out of the room next to mine. He looked at me and blood was on his face, he looked scared to death. 'Kid' he began but some big guy stepped into the hallway and grabbed him from behind and yanked him back into the room. Not waiting around I headed back into my room. Slipped my shoes off and laid down on my bed in complete darkness, soon the sleep washed over me.

            'Thud' I shot up out of bed and looked around. The clock now read 5:20 I was about to lay back down when I heard what sounded like muffled gun shots. That got my attention, I waited a moment then I headed over to my door slowly and peeked out. 2 big guys where leaving the hotel room. The guy I saw earlier turned and looked right at me. 'Shit' I cursed under my breath as I closed my door quickly and leaned against it.

End Notes:
Tell me what you think
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9369