Backstreet Munks by BSB-Chick-101
Summary:
When three of the Backstreet Boys switch bodies with three Chipmunks...things will get interesting!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Dramedy, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2513 Read: 6483 Published: 12/13/08 Updated: 12/18/08

1. Prologue --Getting Munked by BSB-Chick-101

2. Chapter 2 --What Just Happened? by BSB-Chick-101

3. Chapter 3 --Singing Chipmunks? by BSB-Chick-101

4. Chapter 4 --Almost by BSB-Chick-101

Prologue --Getting Munked by BSB-Chick-101
Score! The Lakers win yet another Basketball game and the three backstreet boys watching from the comfort from Nick’s living room cheered with victory. Knowing full well they’d each receive a nice, clean two grand from Howie. When the Backstreets bet, they bet big! Each high-fived each other and took a swing from their beers, well, in AJ’s case, his coke but still they were the champions, this time around.

“And the Lakers win once again!” Brian cheered, running around the room giving a chest bump to the other two, making them stumble into the couch laughing their singing asses off.

“And once again, we get too the sweet and pissed off look witness Howie’s face when he forks over the mon-ay!” A.J agreed, as they walked out into Nick’s kitchen, immanently retrieving beers, cokes, chips and dip.

Nick couldn’t even choke out a sentence hence the hysterical laughter that was flooding from his mouth as the three walked down the large flight of stairs, going down to the game room. They all set the food and drinks down onto the little bars counter, they all took swings of their drinks that all deferred in flavor. They all took the change too gather their own pool sticks and the pool balls.

“And it’s been how long since we’ve actually had a game of pool?” Nick wondered aloud as he set the pool balls in the traditional triangular for, taking the ban out from it, allowing Brian to line up his stick and shoot the white ball into the other making them sprawl out all over the table.

“It’s been too long bro, but it’s understandable since the tour rapping up and our families and all that crap. But hey, we’re here now that’s the main thing right?” A.J replied, pointing his stick at the blue and white striped ball, putting it in its place.

Nick laughed a little at AJ’s response and made his shot. “Yeah that’s true, what about you Bri? How’s Leigh and Bay?”

“They’re fine, Bay goings to school in September and Leigh’s still busy with her charity work and handbag collection.” Brian explained as they continued to play their round of pool for a steady thirty minutes until Nick came out victorious. Once they veged out and talked about women, the new album in the works they finally started to clean up and start getting ready to go home.

Once they were all up in the entertainment area they went out side on the front patio for a smoke before AJ and Brian headed home for the night. Lighting the cigarettes and pressing them lightly to their mouths, inhaling the smoke into their mouths.

“You know, I really shouldn’t be doing this. If Leigh finds out she’ll kill me!” Brian said letting the smoke form a circle into the air. “Ah, the hell with it, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her!”

Nick laughed loudly at Brian’s sudden change in the cigarette. Suddenly his attention snapped to the sidewalk seeing three cute little chipmunks hoping up the side walk. “Holy shit look over there guys!”

The two Backstreet Boys turned their attention to the three munks following one another as they hoped along the street, the guys laughed lightly seeing the cute little scene. Then the skies started to shift into cloudy and the lightning rocked the sky, striking the three Backstreets and three chipmunks at once, knocking them out all the way onto the middle of the yard.
Chapter 2 --What Just Happened? by BSB-Chick-101
What the hell just happened? Am I dead? AJ stirred in his sleep, trying to wake up from the weird occurrence that took place. When his eyes opened he found that he was staring at the dark, almost back sky. No storm, no lightning, just dark clouds with the stars still shining through. He turned over and nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw brown fur tuned back to him.

“Whoa! What the hell is going on?!” He automatically covered his mouth, his voice sounded high pitched and sharp. He slowly walked over to the two figures lying next to each other. Gently shaking them awake.

“What in gods name happened?” That must be Brian, when he heard the high pitched voice he immanently opened his eyes wide and nearly did the same thing AJ did not fifteen seconds ago. “What am I?! What about Nick, where’s Nick?!”

Meanwhile, Nick heard the ruckus that was happening between two annoying pitched voices. Thinking he was hearing another argument from his sister, he sighed in frustration, rolled over and stood up. “Would you two keep it down over there, some people are trying to sleep…”

Nick stopped in the middle of his sentence, stooping dead in his tracks, seeing two standing Chipmunks looking at him strangely. He screamed and covered his mouth. “What the fuck is going on? Am I a Chipmunk? Are we Chipmunks? HELLO!? What happened?”

“The lightning! When the lightning stuck, it hit both us and the Chipmunks, that probably caused a shift in the time space continuum long enough for us to switch places with the furry people.” Brian explained, Nick and AJ just looked at him like he had a third nipple or something.

Once they were calm and collected they looked over at the three bodies that were sprawled out on the ground, approaching them cautiously they crawled on the chest on their old body. Nick crying, wanting to go back into his self, Brian at a loss of words as too what happened and how the hell they were going to get them selves out of this. And alas, AJ, he was just shaking his head putting a little flower on his self, sad that this hot body could not be used for a long time.

“We gotta call Kevin or Howe or someone!” Brian rationalized.

“Are you crazy?! They’ll never believe it for one second!” AJ exclaimed. “Damn it Nick, stop bawling, we’ll be back to our normal selves in no time!”

Nick sniffed and wiped his tiny nose. “No we wont, we’re going to be stuck like this forever! Forever in this fur, forever with these eyes and forever with this voice that I can’t stand!”

“Oh would you both just shut the fuck up and help me! We’re calling Kevin and that’s final!” Brian snapped, diving into his body’s pocket, grunting as he pushed out his cell phone. He laid the phone on his old chest and started pushing numbers, soon joined by the others as they waited of the eldest Backstreet to pick up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Oh thank god, Kevin its Brian we need some help.”

Kevin sounded confused over the phone. “Brian? Why is your voice so…high? And what happened?”

The three looked around at their Chipmunk faces. “Uh, the phones all fucked up. Please just come down here.” Nick begged.

“Oh for Christ’s sake Kevin just get your furry eyebrowed ass down here, we’ll explain when you get down here! And get Howie too! We’re gonna need both of you down here!” AJ snapped as he pushed down on the end button.
Chapter 3 --Singing Chipmunks? by BSB-Chick-101
Kevin grumbled as he looked at all the houses in Nick’s neighbor hood. He scanned the houses out his driving window as Howie did the same on the opposing glass shield. “Ok, I think his house is just five houses away from here.”

Once the car pulled to a stop on the sidewalk they automatically unbuckled their seatbelts and dashed toward the three seemingly lifeless bodies on the ground, the two much more stronger backstreets took one band mate at a time until they were all inside. They looked at them alert, wondering weather they should call for help or wait too see if they would wake?

“Holy shit Kevin what the hell happened to them…you told me you hung up from them only fifteen minutes ago!” Howie exclaimed, checking his younger brother for cuts and or bruises. They all had them in a line, back rested on the floor with their heads on pillows.

“I was! As soon as I hung up the phone I raced to pick you up, that car has an excellent motor on it and excellent has mileage, it would’ve taken something really weird to cause this!” Kevin said back, trying to keep calm, but the thought that this was all a joke cooked up by the three of them. “What the hell are you waiting for, check for a pulse, kick them, or throw water on them or something!”

Howie was half way out the living room until they heard a scuffle in Nick’s pocket, their attention narrowed too his pocket until they seen the three chipmunks fly out and onto Nick’s chest. They looked at each other and flew back onto the chair. Howie hitting the floor with a hard thump.

“Took you both long enough!”

The two older men looked wide eyed at the three talking Chipmunks. Were they…talking?

“Yes geniuses were Chipmunks, we’ve been switched with our own bodies, until we get switched back to our original states.” Brian explained, climbing onto his body’s chest.

Howie though he was dreaming, Kevin thought he was being punked again. “So let me get this straight…Nick, Brian and AJ, you guys were switched with three Chipmunks and now your stuck like this?”

“No morons, you’re both being punked by Aston Kutcher…Of course we’ve been switched!! Why the hell would we even want to joke about something like this!!” Nick squeaked, crossing his arms and sitting on his old chest.

Howie and Kevin tried to come too terms with this, but with the previous remark they automatically knew that this was real and it was going to be a long journey until their three band mates were back to their normal states. Now, there was only one more thing they had to examine.

“Can you guys sing?” Howie asked.

They automatically sprang up and looked at Howie like he crazy. “Why would you want to know if we can sing at a time like this?!” Brian asked, in total shock.

To them, this was hilarity at its best! Too see their band mates turned into Chipmunks?! If only they had a camera! And to watch Nick, Brian and AJ spas and flip out in furry, brown fur, only put more icing on the cake.

“Well…in this movie that was recently released, Alvin and the Chipmunks, the chipmunks can sing…can you all?” Howie questioned. “And you’re all professional singers, so it shouldn’t be that difficult to get out!”

“The only thing that going to be ‘hard to get out’ is my foot down you throat when I get out of this Howie!” AJ shook his Chipmunk fist at the two. Making the other two munks laugh.

“A.J! Stop being so negative!” Brian hissed. “We might as well try, nothing else we can do about this tonight.”

The three Chipmunks took a deep breath and softly opened their mouths, singing the first few bars of I want it that way.

Tell me why, aint nothing but a heartache.
Tell me why, aint nothing but a mistake.
Tell me why, I never want to hear you say.
I want it that way.


“Holy nuts! We can still sing! Hell nutin’ yeah!” They cheered with victory.
Chapter 4 --Almost by BSB-Chick-101
Chipmunk chaos. It was the only way to describe the Richardson household over the past five days, between A.J always biting Howie’s feet when he tried to nap. To Brian switching into smart ass Chipmunk when all he switched to was a blabbering idiot. And of course, there was Nick, who had Kevin drove up the wall constantly whining and asking for someone to get him back into his body.

Kevin was sitting comfortably on his sofa, relaxed and cozy, content reading his novel. He breathed in the rare moment of silence, as the fireplace crackled and the events of the book had him swept away. Mason was sleeping quietly upstairs in the nursery, the munks had him continually laughing since Kevin told them they could stay there until they were switched back into their normal state.

“God Damnit Kevin! A little help over here!” Howie’s voice boomed over the lower half of the house, as the door smashed against the walling. Kevin nearly jumped a half of a mile, but then he snickered seeing the sight as Howie came into the living room, A.J, who could be automatically noticed since Kirsten made him a tiny wife-beater with a big “A” on it- was on the top of Howie’s head pulling the dark brown hairs out one by one.

Brian, who was hitting Howie with a few acorns he collected and of course there was Nick, who had his teeth sunk into Howie’s finger, he looked like he was agitated out of his mind. “Ok you Chipmunks, lets get off Howie and get you over to the computer, I have something to show you!”

Kevin clapped his hands and led them all over to the computer, they finally let go of Howie’s hair and followed the bushy eye browed one over to the computer. Kevin sat down and started to type in Keywords into his favorite search engine. He waited for a few seconds until the page loaded and placed the munks in front of the screen, letting them read the article.

Switched with an animal caused by Lightning?
Well here, try this!


If you or someone you love has been switched with a certain animal caused by an unexpected flash of lightning? Then here’s the solution! Just wait until the next lightning storm and set their old bodies down on the ground, place their animal counterparts onto their chests ,wait until the lightning comes and when it does…BAM they’re as good as new!

“So this is all we have to do? Wait until the next lightning storm and them bam! We’re back to normal?” Brian question, hugging the arms of the blue T-shirt that Kirsten also made him.

“That’s it, and then you’re back to your old selves!”

“But we don’t know how long that could take, we could be stuck like this for another three days, three weeks or possibly even longer, you know how shitty Florida weather is!” Nick stated, throwing his hands up in the air.

“You only have to wait until Thursday night, that’s supposed to be the next lightning storm.” Howie said, coming back into the room, finally fixing his hair the way he liked it.

“So after Thursday we’ll be out of this suck fest?!” A.J said with hope.

Howie and Kevin nodded and the munks cheered. Thank god it was only a four day wait.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9446