Love is by Backstreetgirly
Summary: How can you fall in love with someone that you never thought you ll be with someday?
How can possibly break all your promises to yourself??
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6076 Read: 10351 Published: 02/27/09 Updated: 09/21/10
Story Notes:
My very first fanfiction!!Hopefully you will like it:)) Please let me know what you think!!

1. Prologue by Backstreetgirly

2. Chapter 1 by Backstreetgirly

3. Chapter 2 by Backstreetgirly

4. Chapter 3 by Backstreetgirly

5. Chapter 5 by Backstreetgirly

Prologue by Backstreetgirly
THE BREAK UP


“Fuck!!” I shout , as unbeliavable as it is , I did swear the most precious thing in my life.

“Baby, there is an explanation.” He speaks calmly.

“Fuck Jason, you cheated on me, in front of my eyes remember. Its over, ok? Its too much for me, I deserve so much better.” I shout again, its getting more and more louder.

“Baby-.” He touch my shoulder.

“Dont you ever try to touch me,again, ok? I hate you.” I yell, pushing him away from me. I dont want to believe in my own Words. Why is that happening to me? Why now? Where can I go now? What do I do now?

“Fine Michelle.” He said.

“Leave and dont ever come back to this property.” I bump the door to his face. Again, what do I do now? We ve been together for almost three years. I spent my three years for what? For him? Fuck me. I hate myself as much as I hate him. How could I ve been so blind? I have all this clues , my true friends were kept telling me the truth. But all I thought was, they were jealous of our relationship. I didnt see, how manipulative, how selfish, how ignorant he was besides he cheated on me, in front of my eyes. I would have known better. Of all guys in this world, why did I choose him? Why did he choose me? Yeah, he had this sweet rock musician charm. He was like a child, an unresponsible child. He was unfaithful. Thats his life and its inevitable. A girl like me should have known the basic rules about relationships .Firstly, dont date musicians!! Secondly dont fall in love with rock stars!And thirdly, dont trust someone who has groupies all around himself.

I suddenly realize that the phone was ringing;

‘Hello’

‘Hey Jenny, this is not a good time for me to talk’ I sniff deeply

‘Honey, are you ok? What happened?’ She talks concerned.

‘Me and Jason. Its over. I broke up with him. I saw him. You were right about everything.’ I sniff again, and tears coming to my eyes. I dont want to cry. No, I’m not gonna cry. He is not worth it.

‘Really? Oh my god, that son of a bith!!’ She yelled.

‘You were right Jenny, about everything. I dont know what will I do..’

‘Its sad that I was right about this. I didnt want to be right about it.”

‘Yeah but you were-’

‘Hey, why dont you come over here and visit me, baby? It will be good for you. I’m sure we will have so much fun.’

‘I dont think its a good idea’

‘I think its the best idea I’ve ever think of. You need to retire yourself from there. You dont need him anywhere near you, besides I’ve known some friends who will dying to meet you. Its gonna be fun, pleaseeee’ She insists like a kindergarden child.

‘Jenny-‘

‘No Mich, you need to come here, I’m dead serious about this. I will go online and set you up on the first plane.’ She cuts my words

‘Jenn its too soon’

‘What I cant hear you, ok, I will call you soon. Bye!!!’ She hungs up the phone.

Jennifer Warner as in Jenny has been my best friend since the elementary school. Of course we have ups and downs like in every friendship but we ve been still survive from that. She wanted to become an actress and thats why she moved 2000 miles away from me. However she ended up being unsuccessful in her career on the other hand while she was doing shitious jobs to pay her rent she met the love of her life. Nick Carter as in Backstreet Boys Nick Carter. I didnt meet him yet. I didnt have the chance to meet him though, I was with Jason all the time. He never let me, visit my friends nor any of my family members He didnt like my friends as much as my friends didnt like him. So I didnt have the opportunity to see Jen for a while.
End Notes:
Please let me know what you think!!!
Chapter 1 by Backstreetgirly
CALIFORNIA LOVE

After I landed at LAX airport, I felt relieved. To be honest, I ve never been a type of person who likes flying. It makes me sick and feel dizzy.

“Here you are!!! God, I miss you so much” Jenny speaks by the time jumping on me and hugging me tightly.

“Oh, I miss you too.” I respond.

“So how are you? Do you like being in LA?” She asks while taking one of my many baggages.

“Hon, I was just landed.” I smile. I felt more relieved, she didnt open up the subject yet. Its been over two days since my broke up with Jason. He didnt call me and I didnt get piss off him cause its my fault. Its my fault that I was getting in a relationship with him in the first place.

“Yea sorry, how was the flight though?” She inquires.

“It was allright”

“Come on, lets go..” She puts her sunglasses on and leads me to her car.

“And this is what I call a car.” I joke at her while looking at her car.Its Porsche Boxster.

“Actually its not my car, its Nick s car” She speaks excitingly while getting into the car.

“Really? He gave his car for you to collect me, thats very generous. Jason never lets me drive his car anyways I have my own car so it doesnt matter” And suddenly I realize I was talking about Jason. Why can I add him into this conversation?

“Mich, Jason is a dumbass. Thats why he never let you use his car and I’m really glad that you broke up with him. Its about time.” She rolls her eyes at me.

“I know” I respond silently.

“Oh honey, I’m sorry I didnt mean that. I mean, you deserve so much better.” She holds my hand while sudden tears fullfilling my eyes “ I mean that, look at you, you are beautiful, intelligent, talented and funny. However Jason is just a jackass” She adds, tapping on my shoulder jokingly.

“Yeah yeah-”

“I’m serious, girl” She speaks confidently.

“Whatever, so where are we going?” I ask. I want to change the subject cause if this conversation going on like this, I will end up crying. I dont want to cry even if Jenn is close to me, I dont want to show any of my emotions for him at all.

“I bet, you are tired and hungry, so I was thinking we should go home.”

“Ok” I nodded. She was right though, I was feeling exhausted.

-----------

“Baby we are home” Jenn shouts at clearly noone while we entering their huge mansion. I was in a quiet shock by the place s hugeness. I’ve never been into anything like this house before and it isnt that we are poor, its that we are just regular people with the regular lifes so I didnt expect it. “I guess he is in studio, come on I’m gonna show you, your room” She adds, ascending the stairs.

“Wow.. Thank you “ I speak finally. She shows me my room, their guest room.

“That was like my first reaction when I first came in this house.” She laughs at me.

“Yeah, you live in a quiet noticable house, that doesnt my fault.” I respond jokingly while sitting on bed .

“ Ok, I’m leaving you alone now. You go get in shower and I m gonna order something to eat.” She smiles at me while exiting the room.

“Hey Jenn.” I speak slowly

“Yeah honey?” She asks curiously.

“Isnt that hard?” I ask.

“Whats hard?”

“I mean, Dont you have any insecurities about having a relationship with someone like Nick, he has all that groupies around him and-”

“No” She takes a deep breathe. “ Cause I have a trust in him. No matter what happens, at the end of the day,he comes to me and we can talk.” She smiles sufficiently.

“Yea, you are right, thank you.” I chin.

“For what?”

“For helping me out, I know I’m looking like a hell now” I joke.

“Whatever” She rolls her eyes jokingly and leaves me alone in the room.


------------

I cleaned up and wore my comfy beggy jeans. I didnt aware of the cycles around my eyes until I was looking at the mirror. The truth is, I havent been sleeping since the break up. Everytime I closed my eyes, I saw him, making out with some blond girl. Oh no, I dont wanna think about it again. I need to look good and thats not because I m in need to look good thats because thats basically my job. I ‘m a fucking fashion stylist for gods sake. I need to get together. ‘Its not the end of the world’ I thought to myself. And them put some conceiler on my eyes.


-----------

I finally found my way to the kitchen.

“Oh hey, hi” I speak, loudly. Ok, thats not the picture I was imagining on my mind. I caught Jenn and Nick kissing, more like a making out on the counter.

“Oh hey, you re early.”

“Yeah mom” I laugh at them. Nick was blushing and Jenn was looking at me concerningly.

“It s nice to meet you finally.” Nick glanced at me while shaking my hand.

“Yeah, thanks for letting me stay.” I respong in the same way.

“Of course” He smile.

“So what are we eating?” I ask to Jennifer.

“Shit. Food. I forgot.” OK, thats makes me laugh histerically this time. Nick was having a face like a child who breaks the glass a minute ago.

“Haha , verry funny.” Jenn mimics.

“You two are in love. Thats adorable.” Yeah, I was serious about them being adorable but I was laughing because of my nerves

“So how was your flight?” Nick asked while we eating our pizza leftovers from yesterday night..

“I dont like flying but it was fine.” I told him.

“This is your first time in LA right?” He asks again.

“Yeah.”

“Ok, actually I was thinking some welcoming party” He looked at Jenn. Her face is glowing.

“I was thinking the same babe!” She practically shouts in our ears.

“No guys, it doesnt necessary, please.” I beg them. I m so not in party mood.

“No, no we need do this. Its been quiet a time since we got together with the others, right? Besides I miss Bailey, you need to tell Brian to make sure he will bring him with them.” Jenn ignores my comment.

“Pardon me but who is Bailey?” I ask curiously cause if its some guy and if she will plan on setting me up with that Bailey, I’m gonna kill her.

“Bailey is Brian s son” Nick respond quickly after he saw my dumbfounded look. “He is actually four years old.” He adds with a laugh.

“Ok, thanks Nick for enlightening me.” I joke.

------------

Honestly ,I liked Nick, he looks so down to earth and he loves my best friend. He makes her happy and thats what important in this case.

“Baby, I m gonna call Leigh, Kristin and Leighanne so can you please call Bone to tell him to come tomorrow for the party and of course the others as well ” Jenn asks while standing up from where she sits. She takes her cell phone from her bag.

“Bone is AJ.” Nick glanced at me jokingly.

“I know that” I roll my eyes.

“Really?” He asks with a laugh.

“Yeah, isnt he the latino one?” I ask at him furiously.

“Noo, the latino one is Howie, AJ is the tattooed one” He laughed histerically. “I need to tell this to J.” He adds while standing up.

“Very funny Nick, seriously.”

“No but you mixed up the most different characters.”

“But I knew you, I mean before I met you”

“Thats because I m the heartthrob” He wiggles his eyebrowns at me funnily. “Arent I honey?” He asks loudly to Jenn

“Whatever you were saying you were right baby.” She answers distractedly.

“She didnt even hear what you were saying Nick” I rolled my eyes at him while crossing my arms.

“No, she appreciates me”

“OK, heartthrob so go call your friend” I tapped on his shoulder.
End Notes:
Thanks for the responds girls:) Hopefully you will like my first chapter as well.Please let me know what you think.
Chapter 2 by Backstreetgirly
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

May be I m a little bit overwhelmed. For the last past hour, I was just swinging around in this huge bed. I still didnt sleep well but at least its much more comfortable than my very own bed, my bed reminds me so many memories but this one is brand new for me.

“Good morning lovers,OK, I’m not looking so please change your positions” I joke while covering my eyes with my hands.

“Hi” An unrecognized raspy voice speaks.

“Oh, hi” So I was a little bit stupid, wasnt I?

“You must be Michelle, hi again” He smiles while shaking my hand.

“Yeah and you must be ..ıhmm..” Nick told me his name last night Shit, he is the the tattooed one so his name must be Howie or AJ. I dont remember his name clearly. Which name belongs to the tattoed one? He is looking at me directly. Ok he wasnt the latino one. Why didnt I look at the internet before I came here. Shit. Think Michelle think

“Its Alex” He snaps, smiling.

“Yeah Alex.” I nod..Ok, this isnt the AJ nor the Howie. But he must be in the group, I saw him before.

“So Alex where is my lovely friends?” I ask while sipping the orange juice.

“They went to shopping half an hour ago but I’m here for you” He glanced at me, smiling. OK, he clearly has a charming smile. And those eyes, what was I thinking, again?

“For me?” I ask curiously.

“Yeah, Nick told me that this is your first time in LA so I was thinking may be we can go sightseeing” He looks definitely charming. Same old story, Michelle goes for the bad boy.I need to quit this, its becoming a regular habit of mine.

“Well thanks for your kindness but I think, we should stay at home, I mean I should stay at home. The lovers insisted on throwing a party here tonight so I better get preparing something to eat ” I respond, after I sighed heavily.

“I dont think, you can do that” He grins.

“And why is that?” I roll my eyes. He gets more and more charming in every second.

“Dont get me wrong, I just think that its gonna be hard when you are willing to feed 20 people.” He smiles.

“20?”I ask loudly, more like a yell.

“Maybe 25 or 30” He laughs.

“What?”

“What can I say, we have a big family.”

“But Jenn told me-”

“When it comes to Jenn, you never know, but I guess you had known that” He snaps jokingly.

“Whatever, but somebody need to taking care of the foods so since they were letting me stay in their house, I think I should take care of that.”

“The catering service is on their way” He rolls his eyes this time. Can anybody tell me , why is this Alex guy has in need to answer my every sentence??!God!

“Catering?”

“Lifestyle of the rich and the famous” He jokes.

“Hiring a catering for a welcoming party??” I need to take a deep breathe again. “Interesting.” I add.

“I’m gonna be there too so I’m sure you will like it.” He scoffs.

“Narcissist, are we?” I goggle.

“Honestly, you dont seem like a egocentric person” He responds, flashing his eyes.

“Teasing the strangers?.” I roll my eyes

“Are you a stranger?”

“Its-Its up to you” If he keeps looking at me like that then I dont think I m gonna handle this stranger thing ever again.

“Up to me?” He asks curiously.

“Clearly.” I tell him while standing up from the chair and starting to wash the dishes. I need something to distract me from his eyes.

“Ok” He nods.

“So Alex , you are in the band too, right?” I ask, I should change the subject.

“Yeah.” He laughs. “Nick told me that you mixed me with Howie. So let me ask you something.Are you an alien?” He asks jokingly.

“I mixed AJ with Howie, not you with the Howie. And I’m not alien. I dont know whats up with you guys but the music world doesnt revolve around you.” I answer annoyingly but his laughs turning into hysterical attacks and I dont really know whats that funny to make him laugh.

“ OK, Michelle, let me ask you something.” He asks between his laughs

“Go on” I’m really mad at this guy.

“Whats AJ mean?”

“What?” I roll my eyes.

“AJ refers Alexander James” He snaps. “ Its really nice to meeting you.” He adds.

“How could I knew that?”

“You seemed like a clever girl.”

“And you seemed like a gentleman.”

“Ouch, that hurts”

“It better be” I roll my eyes.


Jennifer’s pov

“Guys I’m home!” I shout while entering the home.

“We are in the kitchen” AJ shouts back at me.

“Hey whats up?” I ask to both of them. From what I ve seen in Michs eyes something is up.

“Nothing, I’m gonna go get change.” Michelle responds fastly and then headed to the stairs.

“JJ, I d left you alone for just an hour and so what did you have done to Mich? She seems quiet angry.” I ask curiously to AJ.

“Believe me I didnt do anything. Anyways where is Nick?” He ignores me easily.

“You dont run away easily with this. Answer me, what did you have done to my best friend?” I ask furiously.

“I said I didnt do anything. How can I do something without knowing her? Seriously get over yourself. Arent you a little over protective?” He rolls his eyes.

“Ok, may be I’m a little bit over protective of her but you see, there s a reason for me to be. She had heartbroken, thats why I invited her to stay here for couple of weeks. She needs our support.” I tell me

“I swear I didnt do anything wrong. We are cool, nothing happened. I didnt do anything. She didnt do anything. We were just teasing. Actually I like her.” AJ answers me relaxly.

“Dont!” Yeah, I guess I practically yell at him.

“What?” He asks loudly His eyes were flashing. “ Please dont tell me that I’m not allowed to like her. You need a chill, girl, seriously.” He adds while rolling his eyes crazily.

“No you arent allowed. She doesnt need something like that. Look J, I’ve known you for a long time and I’ve known her for almost of her life-”

“Hey baby, hey J” Nick cuts my words while entering the kitchen with the shopping bags.

“Hey honey.” I kissed him on the lips.

“ What were you guys talking?” Nicks asks blankly.

“Oh nothing, your girlfriend just told me that I not allowed to like her friend so-”

“What?” Nick asks dumbfoundedly while staring at me curiously.
“Nothing honey, really” I smile at him while wrapping my arm around his belly.

“Ok.Guys I’m leaving you alone now, I ll be here at 8ish, ok?” AJ asks.

“Sure dude. See you soon” Nick answers.

“Hey J, behave yourself tonight ok?” I ask him

“Yeah, right” He rolls his eyes.
End Notes:
Thanks for the responds:) You girls made my day!!!! Hopefully you will like this chapter too. So please let me know what you think!!
Chapter 3 by Backstreetgirly
MICHELLE, MY BELLE

OK, from what I ve seen on Jenn s eyes, I was in need to change my outfit. She was wearing a black mini dress with the heels and I was wearing jeans and t shirt with a comfy flip flops. But its not my fault, even though I was the fashion stylist one here , she was the one who looks like a super model all the time.

“Babes what you have on your mind?” She asks calmly.

“Ihm.. Nothing” I tell.

“If this is about AJ-”

“Oh, not at all. He is cool.” Yeah, even though I wasnt getting along with him, it didnt mean that we are cool. I used to guys like AJ, I once was dated with one of them for almost three years, right?

“OK, he can be annoying sometimes but he is actually more than cool, he is a super nice guy.” She tells me

“Yeah I get that. Honestly, I have something on my mind rather than him, what can I wear tonight? That wasnt clearly the best idea to throw a party here hon, I told you.” I roll my eyes.

“You can pick something from my closet if you want” She asks gentally.

“Ihmm no, I guess I ll be fine.”

“OK, whatever you want.” She smiles and leaves me alone in the room.

------------

Seriously, its 7 pm so I need to hurry cause I think, the guests will be here in any minute.But my phone starts to ring.

‘Hello’ I answer the phone.

‘ Michelle, ma belle.
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble,
Très bien ensemble.

I love you, I love you, I love you.
That's all I want to say.
Until I find a way
I will say the only words I know that
You'll understand.’


‘Jason, what the fuck?’ I yell into the phone, this had been the worst fucking thing that ever happened to me after we broke up. He sang my favourite song. He is clever though, he always do the right things to caught my attention.

‘Mich, I miss you, where are you baby?’ He asks, ignoring my furiosity againts him.

‘Jason, I told you, do not ever call me again!! Its over!’

‘Baby, if you ll just give me a second to explain everything-’

‘No Jase, I’m not giving you a damn second.What were thinking, you!-‘ I was just about to say some words but probably Jenn and Nick heard my yell cause they were storming in the room and Jenn took the phone away from me.

‘Look Mr. Rockstar, you selfish, ignorant, arrogant, son of a bitch!! Do not ever call this number again or I will sent you the hell as soon as I can, ok?’ And then without waiting his answer, she hung up the phone

She hugs me and then I burst in tears. I was hiding and refusing this pain in my heart for a long time and clearly its too much for me.

“You know what we can do right now?” Nick asks a little while later.

“What?” I ask, a little embarressed about myself.

“I think I know” Jenn tells me sweetly. “Come on honey” She speaks while squeezing my hand and leading me to her room.

“What are we doing in your room?” I ask curiously.

“We are gonna give you a makeover so you can feel good about yourself. Tell me, how many days since you havent been sleeping at all?” She asks sincerly

“How -” I roll my eyes

“I’m your best friend and also even if you used the best concealer for hiding this” She points at my eyes “I would still understand that” She adds with a smile.

“Yeah, since the break up.” I nod.

“Ok, so I’m not jumping into your business cause I’m sure, you ve known what you are gonna wear and do to yourself more than me , but I’m willing to give you my stuff so you can use whatever you want, ok ?”

“Yeah, thanks” I sniff.

“And dont cry over for that jackass, please” She hugs me again, “I will be waiting you in the living room, Howie and Leigh are here.”

------------
I look at the mirror for the last check, yeah, I look fine, actually more than fine, I look beautiful. Heading to the stairs, I saw the most incredible thing. ‘He must be Bailee’ I thought to myself. I was getting along so good with the babies and kids since I have a four years old sister. He is sitting with his nanny and playing with the ‘playdohs’.

“Hey, you must be Bailee” I speak.

“Whow are you?” He asks, goggling on me.

“I’m Michelle, nice to meet you.” I introduce myself, smiling at him.

“My mummy doesnt let me speak to the strangers.” He tells me.

“Your mom is right, but I’m Jennifer s friend so I’m not a stranger” I smile at him and his nanny while stting next to him.

“Youw wanna play with me.” He asks wonderingly

“Of course” I tell him while took the red one and starting to make some flowers with it. I told both Jenn and Nick for almost hundred times that I m not in a party mood so if I need to do that then I found my new friend.

I didnt quiet notice the time I’m spending with him until Jenn came upstairs to looking at me.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Jenn asks, curiously while rolling her eyes.

“Aunt Michelle and I are playing with the playdohhs!! Look Aunt Jenny, what we had done.” He speaks for me, showing the flowers we made together. He is just 4 years old and he is that kind of gentleman. He is absolutely adorable.

“OK, sweety but your parents and your uncles waiting for Michelle to come.” She speaks to him sweetly while looking at me angerly.

“OK, will you come later, pwwwease?” He asks with a wondering eyes.

“Of course sweety” I nod, standing up from where I sat.

------------

“Well hello there” AJ speaks first. OK, I was just broke up with my boyfriend of three years and now I’m finding this guy attractive. Very odd.

“Hi” I just roll my eyes.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Leighanne” A blond woman shakes my hand.

“Oh, you are Bailee s mother, I just met him, he is adorable.” I tell her sincerly.

“Yeah, I hope, he didnt cause you any trouble.” She asks jokingly.

“No of course not honey, our son is wonderful” The guy next to her speaks, so he must be Brian, I saw him before too.

“Yea exactly, you must be Brian , nice to meet you” I shake his hand...


------------

About half an hour later, I’d met all of Jenns and Nicks friend. We were sitting at the backyard of their house while eating some snacks, listening to the guys conversations and playing some old and new tracks from Nick s Ipod.

“God, have you listening to your own music?” I ask jokingly at Nick , once the song “Everybody” starting to play.

“Why? Is it a crime that I enjoy my creation?” He asks, rolling his eyes.

“I was just kidding Nick” I speak apologisingly.

“So Michelle, then tell me what kind of music do you like?” AJ asks ,staring at me from where he sits. Its not first time though, he was staring me since the begining. He made me feel gigglish.Damn.

“Oldies, especially sixties, seventies genre, rock n roll but I also listen jazz, soul, rap.. I mean I dont have any real type when it comes to music.” I tell without looking at him.

“Any spesific groups?” Leigh asks, wonders

“Hmm, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones and the Beatles.” I chin.

“Oh , just like in the Beatles s song, Michelle my -”AJ starting to sing but

“AJ, can you give those tissues?” Jenn cuts his words.

“Ha?” AJ stares at me while the fucking tears again fullfilling my eyes. I hate this song!

“Tissues?” She asks repatedly.

“Oh, ok” He nods while Nick immediately changes the subject. Thank god for them!


------------

The night still going on perfectly. Actually, I was in a little bit shame because I wasnt thinking clearly and I hadnt thought that this welcoming thing was a good idea but it turn out to be what I was looking for. I was able to make new friends, chilling and having fun.

After a while later, guys starting to insist on getting in a pool while the girls denying to joined them. Jenn was the only one who likes the idea so she jumps into the pool without changing her clothes. She is just a little bit tipsy just like the others and nobody minded her reaction at all. “I love this weather” I thought to myself while wishing that Jason wouldnt had done what he had done to me so I would actually enjoying myself with the others.

“Hey you there, lonely girl” AJ teases me again. OK, the tension between us werent like that before but still we have some interesting chemical.

“Hey” I welcome him softly.

“So, what are you doing here, sitting by yourself?” He asks while sitting right next to me.

“I’m just watching”

“Annnnd??”

“Thinking??”

“Abouuuut???”

“None of your business.” I giggle.

“Well ,that was close” He jokes “Seriously, are you sure, you are ok?” He asks curiously while staring at me with those big brown wonderful eyes.

“Yeah, its just, I mean, before I came here, I had just experienced one of the most hurtful things and its still hurting me deeply.I dont know what did I do wrong though” I tell him, after taking a deep breathe without realizing the tears running on my cheeks.

“Hey, I’m sure, whatever it was, it had nothing to do with you” He caress my back.

“You dont know that, Even me, I dont know that. He used to sang me that song like I remember as it was just one minute ago. He told me that he fucking loved me and I believed him. But after what I had seen in my very own eyes, its just hurting me. I hate myself that I didnt see whats in front of me of all that times.” All of a sudden , I start to tell him everything. He gives me that sincere look like he understands what I had been through. “May be I wasnt good enough” I add, sighing.

“Dont ever think like that. From I’ve seen, I mean, what I ve feel, you are incredibly funny, intelligent, beautiful” Ok, tell me thats not happening, tell me that his face doesnt get close to mines “ sexy in some ways” He smiles “ provocative and challenging woman” I need to say something, I need to stop this.Think Michelle think!!! “ And thats what a men all wishes for” He adds, smiling charmly. I can feel his warm breathe on my face. I feel dizzy, he makes me weak to my knees.

“Hey guys!!” Jenn shouts at us. Thank god!! If it werent for Jenn, I was about kiss him. And thats not what I was willing to do. Surely he has this charm but I m just a trash right now.

“Thanks AJ” Finally I speak, getting up from where I sat and heading to the pool.
End Notes:
Here it goes for the another chapter:)) Please let me know what you think :)))

Probably my grammers suck at this chapter, so I will be edit as fast as I can:)
Chapter 5 by Backstreetgirly
Author's Notes:
I know it's been a while .. Lol about a year and more but I was so busy, I actually did move to LA for work from all the way from my country :)) Anyways hope you guys will like it.. BTW i'm working on new banner so I'm going to delete this one :) Oh and please review!!!
BEST I’VE EVER HAD

The next day came too early. After everybody left , Nick and Jenn went into their room I was just by myself. Finally I managed some quiet time for to think. The whole night I tried to kept my distance from AJ. It was hard though, he was everywhere I’ve seen and everywhere I’ve turned. He was trying to complement me in too many ways and it was sweet but i just couldn’t handle complications for that time. Other than that the guys and their wives were awesome and the little Baylee was adorable. As much as I couldn’t see myself listening their music, I thought that they are still pretty talented.

“Hey, do you want to sleep all day ?” Jenn walked into my room without knocking.

“Hey, when did you become so annoying? What if I was ass naked sitting here?” I snapped.

“It’s nothing that I didn’t see before.” She joked.

“What is it Jen? What do you want?” I rolled to the other side of the bed. Yea, maybe I’m not really a morning person.

“And good morning to you too…” She rolled her eyes.

“Yea right. Do you always need to be so cheerful?” I asked.

“That’s why you loved me.”

“Right. So?”

“So I was thinking maybe we can go to shopping today. Now that you are here, I wanna introduce you a couple of my friends whom are really big people in fashion, what do you say?”

“I say, I just want to sleep all day but I’m guessing that’s not an option so why not?” I replied and got up.

“Ok, so I ll leave you alone for you to get ready then.” She said

“Suit yourself.” I laughed.

Approxiametely 20 minutes later, I was ready. Had a quick shower and wore a black mini skirt with a grey t- shirt. I left the room and walked downstairs.

“Knock it off guys!! You are messing up my house.” Jenn yelled from the kitchen area.

Nick had a lemon in his hands and throwing to AJ. So it seems like this AJ guy, bascally leaving with them.
“Good morning.” I said while I walked passed by them to get myself a coffee.

“Good morning sunshine.” AJ yelled at me.

“What’s up with the yelling?” I asked, rolled my eyes. “Can’t you people just lower down your voice a lil bit?” I snapped. I know I was acting like a bitch but I was angry . Not to them but myself and Jason.. That son of a bitch…

“And what’s up with the bitchiness?” AJ asked while taking a seat at the table.

“What?” I opened my eyes shockingly, while Jen sprayed all of her coffee in her mouth. Seriously, did he just call me bitch?

“You don’t need to be rude.” Jen said while Nick started to laugh histerically.

“I’m not. I’m just asking.” AJ snapped.

“Right. I’m a bitch so sue me.” I snapped him back in a second while taking a sip of my coffee.

“Don’t worry there are so many bitches outside that I wanna sue before you.” He winked.

“So it seems like you have such a good taste in woman then.”

“That makes two of us.” AJ said while Jen this time opened her eyes widely.

“I’m sorry hun, but I don’t interested in woman.”

“That’s what I’m saying. I know that you are not interested in woman but you think that all the men outside are douchebags, right?” He snapped. That was some kind of right.

“So you are saying you are one of them..” I acted like, thinking deeply.

“Maybe, and I think all the woman are bitches.” He said. “I think we re gonna be the coolest couple ever.” He added, smiling.

“He is joking, right?” I asked disbelief to Nick whom seems quiet.

“Do you mind?” He asked while attacking my coffee but I was more fast than him.

“Eww… We are not that close.” I rolled my eyes.

“But I’m clean.”

“So?”

“So what? May I?”

“Hell no. Get up Mich, we have to go somewhere.” Jenn practically yelled at both of us.

“Please don’t fuck up my house.” She added while we were getting out from the door.

“I think he likes you.” Jen told me while driving fastly.

“Nahh, he is just playing. Plus even if he likes me, I wouldn’t consider dating him or anything.” I said back while looking thru from the window to the sunshine LA streets.

“Good.” She said relief. “It’s not that he is a good guy, I really like him as a person, he has a golden heart but, he has problems.” She added.

“We all have problems but don’t worry I’m not gonna fuck him.” I laughed.

“You really are something girly. Glad that you are here, I really missed you.” She said.

“Me too.” I said to her but I really wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to left everything like I did.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9618