No ordinary Man by nickgene25
Summary: This is a short story about what Nick thinks about while on stage!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Historical
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 293 Read: 869 Published: 03/12/09 Updated: 03/12/09

1. Chapter 1 by nickgene25

Chapter 1 by nickgene25
The arena erupted with cheers as he appeared on the stage. Nervous anticipation shot through his body like a rocket. His hands shook as he lifted the mike to his dry mouth. Before he sang the first note he liked his lips to try to make them stop cracking. When he opened his mouth and started singing he looked out on his beloved fans..they never missed a chance to see him sing.

As the words came effortlessly out of his mouth, his mind started to wander. He started thinking about what his purpose in life was and if he was fulfilling it?" His mind then drifted to his fans. They were so devoted...so giving, and they supported him no matter what. He was only twenty-three years of age but he had worldwide success at his fingertips. It gave him chills every time he thought about it. Even when he decided to give things a try on his own, his fans had supported him. He had been so scared. Never had he been able to stand alone without his brothers, but here he was singing his heart out to an audience.
When the song ended he pushed his blonde, tangled, sweaty hair off his face. His ocean blue eyes scanned the crowed. He gave one of his heart stopping smiles and winked at a girl who was professing her love to him; as he did this he leaned his six foot, two inch frame down to touch some of the girls who were reaching out to him.
"What did I do to get all this attention?" he asked himself quietly, but knowing that he wouldn't change it for the world. This was his love, his passion, this is what Nick Carter was all about.
End Notes:
Thank you so much for reading. This was my first ever fan ficton story. Please read and respond so that I know how I did.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9642