*~*Unfaithful*~* by Baby K
Summary: A story about Nick based off of the song by Rihanna.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1043 Read: 602 Published: 03/18/09 Updated: 03/18/09
Story Notes:
All lyrics are from Rihanna and the writers invovled in the song.

1. *~*Unfaithful*~* by Baby K

*~*Unfaithful*~* by Baby K
Story of my life, Searching for the right, But it keeps avoiding me, Sorrow in my soul
Cause it seems that wrong, Really loves my company.
He's more than a man, And this is more than love, The reason that the sky is blue
The clouds are rolling in, Because I'm gone again, And to him I just can't be true.
And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful, And it kills him inside, To know that I am happy with some other guy, I can see him dying.
I don't wanna do this anymore, I don't wanna be the reason why, Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside, I don't wanna hurt him anymore, I don't wanna take away his life, I don't wanna be, A murderer

Nick watched her move around the bedroom and bathroom getting this and that, to be ready to go out for the night. His heart was breaking so loudly to him, as if someone was pounding on drums, so why couldn't she hear it.

Jessica would flash him sweet smiles every now and then to try to make it look good. She pulled down a very sexy black low cut, backless dress with silver rings holding the sides together. The dress he bought her for the latest award show that she was 'too sick' to attend to, while she really was with him that night instead.

I feel it in the air, As I'm doing my hair, Preparing for another date, A kiss upon my cheek
As he reluctantly, Asks if I'm gonna be out late, I say I won't be long, Just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell, Because we both know, Where I'm about to go,And we know it very well. Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful, And it kills him inside, To know that I am happy with some other guy, I can see him dying.
I don't wanna do this anymore, I don't wanna be the reason why, Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside, I don't wanna hurt him anymore, I don't wanna take away his life, I don't wanna be, A murderer

"Are you gonna be out long tonight sweetheart?" Nick asked after giving her a loving kiss on the cheek. She had no clue that he knew she was going to be with another man. He hated that no matter what he did to make her happy, she honestly didn't love him and could never be happy with him.

"I'm just going out for a ladies night baby, I shouldn't be out to late," She looked at him and thought she saw tears start to form in his eyes but he too quickly turned around and went back to sitting in the seat built into the windowsill and looked out at the storm threatening sky. She brushed it off unaware that she didn't have to lie to the man that loved her so much. Within 5 minutes she was ready and heading out the door.

While Jessica was dancing with the man who remained nameless to Nick, he was home sitting alone in the pitch black house, rocking back and forth crying not sure what he did wrong to her. "Jessica what did I do? Why don't you love me anymore?" He sobbed deeply as he tried to hold himself for comfort.

Our love, his trust, I might as well take a gun and put it to his head, Get it over with
I don't wanna do this, Anymore,Uh Anymore (anymore).


*~*Flashback*~*


He came home early and saw another man kissing Jessica in the doorway buttoning his shirt back up. His heart stopped beating and his world swirled around him. The other guy grabbed her by her ass and pulled her for another kiss. Nick turned and walked away trying to clear his head hoping it was all some sick twisted mistake. 'Jessica loves me she'll tell me when it's to much for her to handle about this one time. It won't happen again, I know it wont!' he thought to himself.

*~*End*~*Flashback*~*


Nick walked to the office and pulled out his notebook and pen and wrote something on the paper. He closed his eyes and cried shortly and everything went blank.

As Jessica pulled on to the street that she lived on with Nick she saw lights flashing all over. She slowed down and her heart jumped into her throat as she saw his family outside the house crying. Jane was in hysterics as the paramedics wheeled out someone on a stretcher covered with a sheet. She could see that his younger sister Leslie was yelling at her but she couldn't make out the words.

As they wheeled the stretcher to the ambulance it hit a bump in the driveway causing an arm to fall from the covers. Jessica dropped to her knees as she saw the skull and crossbones tattoo on the wrist. She looked at them in disbelief as it hit her that he was dead.

She had never meant for this to happen but he was gone. The man who tried to show her how much she was worth to him and how she was his world. She never put her hand on the trigger but she had killed him.

I don't wanna do this anymore, I don't wanna be the reason why, And everytime I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside, And I don't wanna hurt him anymore, I don't wanna take away his life, I don't wanna be, A murderer (a murderer), No no no no, Yeah yeah yeah

*~*One*~*Year*~*Later*~*


Jane stood over her sons grave and cried remembering what good times they had had. His life was robbed from him because of one girl who couldn't understand she was everything he needed and wanted. "Is she with you now?" Jane said looking up at the sky. "She took her life last week. They found her holding your picture and a letter to all of us saying she was sorry." Jane kissed her hand loving patted the tomb stone. "I love you Nicky"
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9652