Bribe Love by AngelgirlD
Summary:

BribeLove300.jpg Bribe Love picture by AngelgirlDorough

 A desperate father did the unthinkable, giving away the only thing that matter the most to him.   Just for a merge to happen.  Or is it, the most precious thing to him?  Poor young woman after her mother death she became the most unhappy and alone woman in the world.  "I know what you are doing dear father and two can play that game.  I just hope he is willing to help me," she says at loud to know one as she sees her father leaves the house. 

Will this two win the game or loose their selves forever in dangerous love money game?


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4411 Read: 1961 Published: 03/24/09 Updated: 03/24/09
Story Notes:

Bribe Love

By AngelgirlDorough

© Jan, 2008

 

Disclaimer:  I do not own the BSB or know them particularly but I got to meet Howie while back but other than nothing else.  Do not take any part of this story is mine and only mine and from my imagination.  And yes I won some build up bears and that's where I got the idea of the event.

           

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD

2. Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD

Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:

Feedback is well appreciated!

 

 

Chapter 1

            A late afternoon, Howard Dorough was greeted by his partner and friend,  "We landed a major account, with   Angel delight corp.  They want us to help them spand," say Cox with excitement for this new account. "Oh, yea, who are they and why they want us? Howie asks, "Who knows I guess because they have seen our excellent job, don't you agree? Cox say disbelieve of his friend ability and skills. "I guess, ‘You don't know why- the reality and the severity of this new account and the persistence of them to work with us, with me.' Howie thought to him self as he sees his friend leave his office to tight a few lingering minor details of work in order for this to realize. Howie leans back on his chair stare into nothing while thinking about that account.

~Flashback~

A year ago Howie Dorough is having dinner with his beautiful girlfriend Leigh, when he is approach by a tall thin somewhat handsome guy, "Hey, you are Howie Dorough are you?  The guy that sings with the Backstreet Boys," he says and Howie smile apologetic to his companion and turn and with the same smile says, "Yes I am."

"See, well my daughter has the hugest crushes on you and it's her birthday would you say hi to her, she is due any minute, please?" Once again Howie gaze at Leigh and with a sighs she let Howie know, to do what he need to do, "Ok." "Thanks and thank you madam I know I'm intruding but it's my baby girl and..." "It's ok Howie and I are glad to do it," she reply interrupting his explanation in defeat knowing all along she knew the fans are always first and that she had to share him if she expected to be his wife. With everything set the man moves away happily of what he have achieved his goal.

            "Howie you think we have a gateway weekend with my family in NJ?  It's been a while and they are hoping to spend some time with you now that we are engage..."Leigh telling Howie when she is interrupted by the man again telling that she has arrived but instead of Howie saying hi he insisted that Howie carry the birthday cake to her if he didn't mind.  Her face was priceless when she saw him carrying the cake.  After singing happy birthday Howie was invited to sit with them at the table and that's how the connection was made.  Howie receives a call a few weeks later, "Hello Howie." The person spoke thru the phone, "Hello," was Howie's reply waiting to hear from whom he is receiving the call. "Howie, I'm Otrbe Arveri..." Howie is brought back from his memories as his brother comes in talking about the account and the obvious opposition to the matter. Whilst, Howie understood why however, he wanted his brother to understand that no one was a victim and everyone at gain.

            John says trying to put some sense into his little brother, "I don't think you are doing right, accepting that deal.   You're selling yourself for the company benefit.  I thought you had more integrity than that.  Dad, mom, and I taught you better!  What is going on with you?"    "Nothing is going on with me, I thought it better, after Leigh change of hearts," Howie says stubbornly.  "That's no excuse! For what you are doing to that poor young woman," John says scolding.  Well its not, is a fact John!  Plus I get what I want, THE ACCOUNT and a wife..." Howie is cut off by his brother ranting, "Yeah, a wife that is in love and you are not.  You know she is your fan, right?  You are going to hurt her for what-an account.  I just can't believe that He and you can do that to her, to a sweet girl like her," says John loosing hope to save his brother from himself.  "WHAT SWEET GIRL!?!   She knows about the deal and agrees to it, she is not a victim here," fuming mad Howie replies to his brother.  Astonish from what he just heard John asks, "How do you know she is involved?  Was she there when you two struck the deal? Because she has been coming to the DLF and cooperate in  and she seems smitten with you like any other fan and nothing else, or she..."John is cut short by Howie's outburst, "NO, but her dad had told me so, and dropped it.  I'm going Home," with that Howie walks away.  "Howie, Howie, Howard we are not done!" John calls after Howie stunt by his little brother's actions.  Howie reaches his car, getting in he sighs, knowing full well that his brother is right and he is just concern about him.  Meanwhile, he is been asking himself the same questions as he put his car in gear and drives away.

            Meanwhile, someone is very happy about the pending merger and wedding, which he is having his own little celebration. "Finally the merger is going to happen and I'll be rid off my sweet daughter Jacqueline for sure.  I just hope that he, my dear Howard makes her life living hell.  He won't disappoint me, I know he doesn't love her, yes he treats her curtly but there is no love and my naïve daughter does." He says with a smirk on his face and twirls the whiskey in his hand with satisfaction that everything is going according to his plans.  "I love when LOVE is not in the way, you get everything you want," he says with a cackle to no one in his home office.  "My dear daughter, only dad, can give you what you want and the sweet thing is that you want a loveless marriage.  I cannot ask for more," he finishes saying and takes a long gulp of his whiskey, before leaving the office to go bed.

            Couple of days has pass and there is a DLF which Jacqueline goes winning at the auction event, where Jacqueline bid on the builder bears and won them where she is able to take pictures with Howie afterwards.  Which she took full advantage of it and got really close to him that she could even smell his cologne. There Howie begins to make light conversation with Jacqueline.  He even asks her if he can call her Jackie for short where she was delighted. 

            "How many times, have you come to these kinds of events?" Howie asks, to his prey, with an angelic smile while waiting for her reply.  "Many, I think five or six of them", Jacqueline reply a bit shy.  "Wow! But have you been to a DLF Cruise yet?" Howie ask Jacqueline to continue the conversation.  "No, but I don't think so," answer Jacqueline.  Where then Howie ask surprise, "Why?!?"  Which Jacqueline reply, "I just don't," and smile.  At the corner, John watches helplessly and feels sorry for them both.  "You get a lot more, than in this event," says Howie.  "Yeah maybe so, but your attention would be more strain than what is now.  And called me greedy if you like but I want all the attention to myself and in the cruise it would be almost impossible," replies Jacqueline trying to make Howie understand that she really was interested in him.  He just smiles, at the comment and thought to himself, ‘More and more time I spend with her I see how right my brother's words were'. "What other interests Howie Dorough does besides have DLF events and real estates?" She asks but he never had the chance to answer her question because another fan wanted his attention; so, Jacqueline moves away and when he looks back for her she wasn't there.  He sees her walking through the door and she is gone.

            One afternoon at the club John heard a knock which he went to see and was surprise to see Jacqueline standing there with her blue jeans and a t-shirt that says, "I'm here what's your other two whishes?"  He had to smile at that but recover quickly and let her in while welcoming her.

            Right away she is in the club office Jacqueline asks, "John, can I talk to you?"  Where John motion for her to sit and say, "Yes, you can Jackie.  What do you want to talk about?" "Well, I want to know what you think about your brother and me." Jacqueline asks while looking into his face.  "I think I'm not the right person to have this conversation and asking this question..." Jacqueline interrupts him by asking him, "Why?"  "Because, I do not want to hurt you," he answers the best he can without hurting her with the truth.  "What do you mean?" Jacqueline challenges him.  "Don't know..." "Tell me!" Jacqueline demanded.  "I won't, I got to go," he answer while standing up and walking away when he hears her say in a whisper, "I know." 

He turns around and she repeat it again quietly, "I know why your brother is getting married with me. I'm not stupid but you see if I do not get marry my dear old father would get it all, what it's rightfully mine.  He thinks, marry to your brother he can get my money, well I got something else coming for him, he can't. Howie would be the only one to it.  There was little capsule in the testament that he forgot or don't know; which, I can careless either way.  I just want to leave and if that entail marrying your brother, so be it-I will.  See, he was right when he told you that I knew of the deal."  John interrupts her explanation to asks, "How do you ..." "I know, well, I was coming to see Howie when, I over heard both of you arguing about it; but, is not the way he thinks, I knew my dad was going to pull something like that in order to get his hands on my heritance.  However, I never knew that he would be trading me too for the corporation benefits and that your brother would agree.  Apart from that, I can't be too surprise he would do it but I'm very astonish that your brother did.  So like your brother said, we are getting what we want.  But thank you, for your concern and appreciation," with that Jacqueline walks up to him kiss him on the cheek then walks away leaving John shaking his head and feeling more sorry that he has been for them both.

            The wedding day comes and goes and of course there were no honeymoon; as it can be expected.  No love, it was one way street but the couple was contempt with what have transpire.  As the couple had the chance to sit down and talk.  There, honesty shines thru and the reason Jacqueline felt in love with him in the first place was there, sweetness and consideration among other things.

 But that was shadow by Jacqueline's fathers' wrath, upon discovering that he no longer holds the shares of the corporation as Jacqueline's executor.  He goes into Howie's office in rampage and encounter Jacqueline, "You! You knew!" "I knew what," replies Jacqueline walking besides Howie.  "You knew that I no longer would be your conservator in your assets and you too," he says yelling and pointing at Howie, where Howie's only reply was, "Yes we knew," getting the phone and calling security; which they came and drag him out of the premises.  Back in the office, Jacqueline is shaking with fear which Howie dissipate with a bear hug and a promise that he would not let any one harm her, now that she is his wife and friend.

They never saw the person in the shadow or heard the person saying, "This is not over."

Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD
 

Chapter 2

A year has gone by, Howie and Jackie were happy with each other company that's until someone came back from the past, "Leigh!" Howie, say happy to see her at an LA show while he hugs her.  "Howie how have you been?" she asks known full well what happening with him as she keeps tabs on him with common friends. She takes advantage of the opportunity and hugs him tight as she inhale his manly smell that she missed so much.  Never caring that Jackie was just a few inches away, "Hello, Leigh," says Jackie letting her known that she is there too even though she knew. "Oh, hello," she responds with no much importance, Howie seeing that gave Jackie her place and say, "It's nice seeing you again but they are waiting for my wife and I inside." Howie taking Jackie's arm lacing with his, they walk away; meanwhile leaving Leigh fuming.  Inside the theater reaching their seats Howie hears, "Thank you." He just smiles it's my pleasure.

It was time again for the DLF cruise and like always, as they are notorious for put it together last minute.  Unbelievable though, everything goes without a glitch, until an unexpected passenger arrived.  Everyone look at each other but didn't say a word and greeted her aboard.  The cruise was going fine, people having fun with the expedition until a monkey crawl on top of Leigh and Howie went to the rescues forgetting behind his wife.  The night came and they are all aboard in the ship again they got ready for the evening but Jackie's has forgot her camera, "Howie I forgot the camera, so go ahead I'll catch up," "Don't delay please," he says giving her a kiss on the cheek. At the dinner table there is Leigh in her place at the table.  Giving up, she started to mingle with some fans that had became almost instantly friends to her and stay with them the whole dinner while Howie was so engross in the conversation with Leigh that he never notice that Jackie never arrive to the table.

            One late afternoon at sea, Jackie is looking at the horizon and wishing he would be there with her. A single tear run down her cheek as she whispers a small prayer,

 

"Dear Lord, you that are in heaven and can see everything,

Please help me, as I falling into despair.

 As my marriage continue to be of convenience and not love.

  I know that got into this marriage knowing full well of the consequences but you know that I also enter with hope as you know, dear lord that I love him.

Oh, please God help me and make this right and if it wasn't to be so help me get the courage that  I need to do what's right and to go on.

Amen.

            She finish the prayer wiping away the tears that has fallen, she composure herself and go to get ready for the last night at the cruise.  She hears a knock on her door; she looks herself in the mirror for the last time before she goes and answer the door.  There stood John that say, "Hey, you look beautiful," as he marveled on how beautiful this woman is and how his brother can't see that.  She is wearing little black dress that hugs her in the right places, showing her curvy body; while, her wavy brunette long hair is its loose giving the final touch of elegance. "Why thank you, you don't look bad yourself," she answer taking a quick glance at him where he is wearing a simple black suit that goes so well with his handsome face.    "Are you ready to go?" John asks, "Where is Howie, why he is not the one here?" Jackie ask disappointed, John seeing how disappointed she is, he couldn't break her heart and say that he was already there so he says a white lie.   "I think he is with Polly finalizing last minute touches for tonight." "Oh ok, lets go," she say with half smile.

            Walking to the ballroom John and Jackie finds Howie laughing with Leigh.  "I can't do this John I got to go," she whispers barely holding her tears, "No. Yes, you can," reply John and hold her tight to him as they walk towards the couple but went pass them.  As soon Howie notices her, he goes to her, "Hey, you look beautiful." He says and she replies curtly, "Thank you."  The evening was going well and they dance and chat with each other until Leigh cut in, in their fun. "Can I have this dance," as she drag away Howie away with no much of a struggle.

At that Jackie leaves and decide to pack everything as it was the last night of the cruise anyway, when she is finally done, she decides to go for a troll on the dock.   Finding a nice spot she sits alone, and gaze at the stars suddenly she hears, "Want some company?" Looking aside she sees John standing there, "Sure," she replies with a smile.

Back at the ballroom Leigh finally make her move, "Howie, I still love you and..."she is cut short, "I'm sorry Leigh, I'm marry." "But you don't love her and the rumors are that your marriage is convenience only."  "Whoever have you informed, have you misinformed, I do love my wife and I respect her deeply." Howie tells her curtly but she tries again, "If you love her, why you been with me all this time?" "I was being polite in honor of what we had but nothing more and if you excuse me, I have to find my wife." Howie reply as he tries to leave, "You going to her?" Leigh asks and he answers "Yes."

He asks everyone for her but only Polly is the one to tell him as no one seems to know, "She is gone." At that he goes in search finding in his search a huge surprise, "Jackie, I can't believe but..."John begins in almost a whisper as he leans in for a kiss.  Stunning Jackie but reacting quickly she turn her face away before he could kiss her but too late Howie has disappeared again never letting them know about his presence.  "John, please, I love your brother even though he doesn't love me," Jackie says pulling back. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you," John apologizes.  "It's late, I have to go back at least to say goodnight to everyone else," she commented as she stands up from the bench and leaves while John follows closely behind.

  Howie sees as they enter the ballroom and gulp his drink in one shot and ask for another one.  He continues on as he watches her interact with his family and narrow his eyes in rage at the site of his brother.  Jackie finds him in the bar and goes to say goodnight. "Hey, I'm going to bed so goodnight," Jackie says as she leans to give him a kiss on the cheek coming to a halt when he says, "Did you have a good time with my brother? Did you like his kisses?" He fire at her asking for another drink, "Howie is not what you think..." she tries to explain, "Did he touch you?" He says harshly as he grabs her arm, "Let Me go, you are hurting me, please don't." She told him in a whisper while tears streams down her face, he let her go with a heavy sigh there she almost ran out of there.  Lucky for them only the bartender knew what has transpired, because the place went dark earlier, transforming into a disco night club.

Jackie walks at fast pace as Howie does the same close behind reaching her at the door of her room, "I need to know," he says, "No, I don't want to talk to you, not when you are like this." Jackie replies infuriating Howie, at that moment she opens the door and rush in trying to close the door on him; but, he is too quick and holds the door walking in, "Get out, please I'm tired and I want to go to bed." Jackie tries to persuade Howie to leave but he just stare at her as he advance toward her as she walks backward afraid because she have never seeing him that way. With a swift move he grabs her arm and asks once again, "Did he touch you?" While with his other hand moves down the hem of her dress them upward, serpently touching her thigh. "No please. Please stop, you are scaring me." She retorts quivering back at him. "Did you like his lips, his kisses?" He asks as he firm his grip on her arm and goes higher in her inner thigh. "What?!? No and stop touching me you have no right." She says as she tries to free her self, "No right? Well my dear let me enlighten you on that-I do." He answers back with half smile, enrage at his audacity she say bitterly pushing him, freeing her self while he stumble a bit, as she question, "Now, you remember do you, huh? Why is that?"  He didn't answer but she did for him, "Because of your brother, you saw us, didn't you? DID YOU?  Well, don't worry your company assets are save as I only manage to love you, now go," she says in a whisper as a tear roll down her face.  He walks up to her and holds her tight while whispering in her ear, "I'm sorry. I saw you kissing him and I, I don't know, I just wanted to hurt you the way I was hurting because you are mine." "Yours? What do you mean?" She asks stun, ‘could it be that he loves me that he was jealous?'  

 Her thought it soon is confirm as he leans in giving her a sweet kiss but passionate.  "Mmmm" it's her only response.  Taking full advantage he continue his assault moving a hand under her dress again going higher touching her inner thigh as he gaze at her licking his lips. He says trying to ease her as she feels Goosebumps "Don't be scare I can't never hurt you." "I know but I never..." "Shhh, don't worry," he says cutting her off as he already know, giving her a kiss.  He slowly push the thin straps off her shoulder down and let it fall to the floor leaving her in her see through lace black underwear.  Gazing at the beauty in front of him, he licks his lips as his eyes fill with fire and glisten with excitement and passion.  She tries to cover her self as she feel expose to him for the first time.  He smiles sweetly at her so sweet and innocent he can't believe is his to love.  He takes her in his strong arms carrying her to the bed laying her there.  He takes away the gray and black vest as his stare intensely at her and she does the same at him.  Then he continues unbuttoning his white shirt to expose a hard mocha hairy chest; instantly and unconsciously Jackie licks her lips, making Howie smiles evilly at her reaction and asks, "Do you like what you see?" Making Jackie conscious of her staring which she quickly advert her eyes but he says, "Don't, please look at me," as he reach her chin and pull her face to his, kissing her tenderly.  Then grabbing her hand placing it in his chest where she trembles. He smiles leaning once again to kiss her lips.

 Discarding his shirt away he make a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck, to her shoulders down to her chest bypassing it and kiss her flat stomach going back to her chest, unhooking the strapless braw to expose her ample bosom that he greedily took in his mouth and began to suck on it while he pinch the other eliciting a moan, "Aw,mmm, ple, please" she say with elaborate breathing. "What?" He asks evilly when he let go of her, kissing her sweetly in her lips with lingering passion. He thumb the waist band of her panties pulling it down to her feet then took away her high heel black sandals; now, she is all nude for him to appreciate. He begin to kiss her legs, moving up to her thighs where she buckle instantly, "Shhhh, don't worry" and continues on to her wet mound. Barely touching her she groans in pleasure, "Mmmm," "You like that baby," and he touch her this time with his fingers, "Mmmmm-yes." She says, then he disappear between her legs touching her this time with his tongue drinking all the juices while making her moans louder; whereas she ach her back at the fire sensation that he is making her feel for the first time, "Howieeeeeeee," while he never taking his eyes from her, loving every reaction he is giving her as he sees her eyes semi close holding tight to the bed sheet.

He suddenly stops, making her look at him while he moves away from her.  Standing up he begin to strip away his clothes very so slowly; he unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and unzip it. She just stared it all, with anticipation at the bulge that now is out.  Moving next to her he kisses her again meanwhile he pulls the bed sheets, everything down crawling back to bed. He lay next to her as he pulls her to him kissing her again. He covers her body with his where there are no longer boundaries between them.  Positioning himself, he enters her slow while she bites down the pain that jolt thru her body. He continues like that until his completely inside. He moves slowly picking pace as she begins to enjoy the new feeling until they become one.  "I love you," she whispers when her breathing comes to normal and he replies, "I love you more."

~ The End~

                                                                                      

End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciate as I trive for them:)
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9660