Howie's Girl by AngelgirlD
Summary:

300Howiesgirl.jpg Howie's Girl picture by AngelgirlDorough

 I'm going to tell you an incredible story, at least for me it is.  I met Howie on one of his many DLF events; however, I also have gone to see him at BSB concert, I love them... Yes, I'm a fan; I'm a girl-a Howie's girl.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2249 Read: 755 Published: 04/06/09 Updated: 04/06/09
Story Notes:

Howie's Girl

By AngelgirlDorough

© March4-15, 2009

 

Disclaimer: I do not know Howie; I just met him once so I want you to know that this story is purely fictional from my imagination.  For entertainment only, please do not take any part of my story because if you do you are not a real writer you'll become a fraud.  Plus it's easy, start with an idea and take it from there...also if you are easily offended or under age do not continue as this is for mature readers.  Now enjoy the story

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD

Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Hey ladies and gentlemen, I leave you with my newest Howie story I hope you like it and ofcourse feedback is well appreciated as I thrive for then...
 

 

 

"Angella, Angella where are you going?" call out a very happy man.  Angella stops and turns just in time to see him light jogging to her; which brings a smile to her face.  "No where really, just making time for you to get out of the studio."  "So-how are you, Howie? It has been so long.  I was really surprise that you call.  I thought you have forgotten about me," she tells him with a smile that bright the darkest day ever just by laying her eyes on him.  "No, I haven't," he reply while giving her a bear hug.  "I just been have a lot of work but how can I forget about my favorite girl," he remarks to her making her blush where she quickly say embarrass by it all, "Stop Howie, a girl can get use to this." There she blush some more, where Howie begin to laugh while he state, "This is how bad I make you feel, huh?  I thought you were use to it by now."     "I guess not. So where you want to eat lunch because we have time to have lunch, right?" She asks changing the subject where he nods his in agreement.  They walk out of the building towards Howie's car; after that he opens the door for her to get in then he moves toward the driver side and got in himself shortly after speeding away.

In the car they begin a light conversation, "Howie what have you been up to, besides touring?" Angella asks turning in her seat to look at his handsome face.  There Howie, while he keeps his eyes on the road but once in a while he would give her quick glances toward her and he says,  "Awwww, that means you are not hook with backstreetboys.com and youtube.com or twitter?" "Yes I am-I'm a fan aren't I...." Interrupting her he quickly says with a Cheshire cat smile, "Yeah, Howie's girl,"  "Dorough" she says in a warning tone but cannot hold for long and begin giggling.  They arrive to Subway and Angella is surprise at where they have arrived that she says, "You remember!" "Yea, I did.  How can I forget one of my girl favorite places to eat," he responds with a smile.  Howie smile always melt girls-Howie's fans that is, just like her. They order their food and decide to go somewhere else to eat.  They end up in a nearby park where they catch up with each other and even capture a few moments of each other with her cell phone camera.  Time seem too short for the friends, whilst they realize Howie need to go back to work.  However, just before they parted ways he promise her he will call her to hang out again; but that never happen, as he is really busy in the studio recording and planning the new tour leaving Howie with very little or no time at all to hangout with friends.  As for Angella, she is busy too, searching for a new job but its fruitless when no one would hire her.  Until, she decides to give a try on the crafts and sale it on EBAY, true be told she hit the lotto as her crafting skills are fabulous and anything she makes is snatch right away. 

Everything is about to change though with one phone call late afternoon, ‘Ring,Ring-Ring,Ring' the phone rings, there Angella goes and pick it up, "Hello," "Hey hon, how are you?" the caller asks.  "Good and you? It's been so long." Angella replies back where he says, "I know but I'm here.  Can I go and see you?" the caller asks making her frown. "Sure Howie but you never ask before-what's going on?"  "Tell you when I'm there-ok," Howie somber replies and she only recounted a bit confuse, "OK."  However Howie changes his mind and tells her quickly, "Better yet, why don't you come to the studio?" 

About twenty minutes of waiting Howie sees her as she walks into the studio.  Taking everything in, she wearing a beige tan top that shows her very cut flat stomach that he loves such much in a woman to the luscious curves along with a big succulent breast and to finalize his combo, long wavy brunette hair that frame her fairy oval shape face. 

  She suddenly feels a bit off, because as soon as she enters, she sees that the guy that is there with Howie leaves quickly with smug smile towards her giving her the hebee-gibees.  Angella making a mental note to asks Howie why he left later.  "Hey, what's wrong?" She asks with worry expression covering her face, as she sees him that he is not himself, noticing his gray t-shirt with a abstract purple color design that caress tightly his very tone chest, framing it along with a semi tight blue jeans catching for a brief moment his mid section. ‘He looks like is undressing me, come on get a grip, to him I'm only a friend -a dear friend' she thought.      "I need a friend-I need my Howie's girl, I need you," with a somber face he tells her making her worry some more.   "What's wrong" She asks again and the only thing he does is stare at her; which its giving her the chills as he never look at her like that.  "I need to know something, if you are really my girl?" He asks suddenly capturing her lips in a feverishly and passionate kiss.  Angella is caught off guard and she pulls back, ‘And when did he came so near me?' she thought as she quickly questions him, "What are you doing? Are you happy, happy? Because I do not appreciate this game at all Dorough," she replies sternly stun and confuse while he seems to be thinking as he caresses his chin.  After a long while he finally asks again, "Aren't you Howie's girl?" Meanwhile, getting near her again as she back away from him, she let him know, "You are scaring me..." "Shhhhh-that's not my intention.  I would never hurt you," he answers in a sultry voice and continues saying, "Just want to know."  Grabbing her waits and pulls her to him.  There she can breathe the spur of mint.  Angella says immediate, "I think you need a strong coffee preferable black without sugar since I think you are drunk; because, you are confusing me with your other friends," she finishing telling with a giggle making his ears perk up.  "No, I'm not.  I might be a bit fresh but I know you are a Howie's girl-I just want to know if you are my girl," he recounted kissing her again; while, she tries to get free of his hold. Although the struggle doesn't last long, as she leg go and let him make her feel like she always dream he would, like she is floating in mid air. 

At that instant, one of his strong and big hand with his long fingers he caress her shoulder, gliding a finger under the string of her beige tan top and pull it down.  In the meantime, he begins a trail of kisses thru her shoulder leading to her chest; where she stops him, "I never ...", "I know-let me love you," he whispers hypnotically as his hazels brown eyes burn with lust and passion for her while her eyes mirror the same but with shyness. 

He leans in and kisses her again while pushing her with his body toward the sofa of the studio.  There, they fall into the sofa which they giggle between kisses.  He climbs on top of her, covering her body with his.  "Howie, Howie baby..." "Say it again," he requested with his elaborated breathing cutting her off.  "What?" She asks a bit confuse, "Say it again, Howie baby," he tell her with smile where Angella blush; so, Howie encourage her between kisses, giving her small kisses he says, "Come on baby."  "Howie baby," she says in a sexy sultry voice, at that he capture her lips nibbling them as he fondle her over her clothes.  Where she moans in his mouth while his hands sneak beneath her tan top and cup her breast; at the same time as he nibble on her ear, "Awww-Howie," she moans in sheer pleasure.  "You want more," he asks her evilly, she just nods while she turns a bit red embarrassed; as she, all of sudden, feel self conscious.  "Baby, don't be shy on me, I love you and I want you," While she just look at him hovering over her as she bites her lips.  "Baby you are so beautiful," he commented.  In the meantime, he presses his need for her on in her inner thigh.  "Oh, baby you are so hot," he whispers trying to calm her as he knows she is nervous.  He begin to take his shirt off when she help him out to shows his mocha shield chest that immediately begin to caress it and smile coyly in approval continue onto his strong arms.  

He continues by pulling her tan top over her head and pull down the straps of her braw taking out her luscious breast which he nibble greedily on them making them perk up, "Awww, Howieeee,"  she moans erratic as her hands glides over his back.  Feeling more fresh and comfortable, she cup his butt shocking him with her sudden bold move making him stop what he is doing to stare at her; where, she just smile sexily while licking her lips.  He just enjoy her hand grabbing is but that he smile at her bending down capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.  There Howie stands up while his hand travel to the top of his jeans he rub himself wilts grabbing her hand making Angella touching him and asks her, "Do you want it?"  She nods and he begin to unzip his pants while Angella touch herself thru her jeans as she watches him strip.  

Howie cock sprint out his confinement saluting her and waiting for her attention.  Angella licks her lips as she stare at his big size.  "I want you to suck me." Howie tells her in a sultry voice and invitingly while he takes a seat on the sofa. Angella getting up from the sofa went on her knees and position her self in front of him.  She takes his shaft and she gaze at him then back at his shaft beginning stroke him while her other hand massage his balls.  His head role back with the euphoria of ecstasy she is making him feels while enjoying the feel.  She blow at the tip, erupting a moan from him, "God baby," she take him in her mouth; then pull it out then suck in back again making with her tongue small circle motions, follow by suck on him so more slowly then pick up paste making him moan louder, "More baby...that's it baby." His hands found her hair caressing it and pulling at her hair at the same time. She continue to suck harder until he says with an elaborate breathing, "I want to explode inside you," whilst he eyes glistens with want as he licks his lips meanwhile caressing her wavy brunette hair.  Pulling her to him, he cups her oval fair face and gives her a hard full kiss fill with wanting.  Then Angella licking her lips she moves straddling him, as he help her glide down very slowly until he disappear inside her whilst she hide her face with her hair that had fallen to the front. 

Angella try to move but he soothes her to stay still for a moment getting her use to him as he enjoys the feel of tightness. She pouts but changing into a sassy smile as she felt how he fills her up.  He waited a bit longer by nibbling on her breast and pinches the other, getting a yelp from her.  Angella bites on his lower lip, continuing sucking on while she begins to ride him picking up speed. She pumps down on him where she discovers the pleasure when as their body are becomes one.  He grabs her neck pulling to him, he begin giving her kisses all over.  Feeling himself getting close to cum he whispers to her ear lobe, "Cum for me baby," as he continue nibble on her neck sucking her as he pumps hard upward, bring her to new heights as she moans, "Howieeeeee."  Soon after her release he plunder hard making her hold on to the back of the sofa for support, as she almost loose balance with such force he is pumping into her, "Arg-An-ge-llaaa," he grunt as his release came swift and hard.  Howie with his breathing erratic and sweaty with their rendezvous act, he falls back on the sofa spent while she moves forward resting on him spent, trying to catch their breath as they holds themselves tight.  After they have recovered still entangle in each other Angella ask staring at his hazel brown eyes that seem to hypnotizes every time and this time in not an exception, "Howie are you ok?" "Yea-you definitively Howie's girl-my girl" Howie decide while looking softly into her brown eyes.

And now you know how I became Howie's girl.

~The end~

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9676