Getcha head in the game by GottaBeMimi
Summary: My High School Musical story.
Categories: Fanfiction > Movies > High School Musical Characters: Gabriella, Troy
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 271 Read: 689 Published: 04/25/09 Updated: 04/25/09

1. Chapter 1 by GottaBeMimi

Chapter 1 by GottaBeMimi
Gabriella was just a girl, a very beautiful girl, but just a girl, which means that Gabriella doesn’t know facts about a sport of basketball. But Gabriella did know one fact about the sport of basketball and that was that Troy was the most greatest basketball player that had ever played basketball. Oh and Troy was also Gabriella’s boyfriend. “I love you so much with all of my heart Troy.” Gabriella gushed when Troy is getting ready to play the big game.

“You are the moon in my stars.” Troy promised with a kiss.

Gabriella’s heart flowed as a river of lava with her affection. “Oh, Troy! You do care! I’m so worried because Sharpay is so much prettier than me and sings so good.”

Gabriella was lucky to be with Troy because as a new student at East High Gabriella didn’t know many people but Troy goed on the same vacation as Gabriella and it was love at first song. (Troy and Gabriella met singing karaoke and Troy and Gabriella were both good like real singers.)

“You are the prettiest,” Troy reiterated, “and Sharpay sings like the dog that is being her name. You are the one I love.”

Troy and Gabriella kisses again even though its a school rule not to kiss at school and people might think Gabriella is a slut. “Troy!” Coach Bolton boomed. “Getcha head in the game!”

“Oops!” Troy giggles and Gabriella giggles too. “I gotta go.”

Gabriella gives Troy one more kiss for good luck. “Knock them dead, Wildcat!” Gabriella calls out and Troy goes to play his game.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9696