Resurrection by Jamelet
Summary: ~FINAL CHAPTER POSTED~ **SEQUEL TO DAY WALKERS** The battle between good and evil is on. Can the slayer learn to trust her enemies and rely on them to save those around her or blindly follow them to Damnation?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Action, Drama, Horror, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 50328 Read: 39978 Published: 09/16/03 Updated: 04/06/04

1. Alive by Jamelet

2. Brother's Keeper by Jamelet

3. How It All Began by Jamelet

4. Meeting Again by Jamelet

5. Planning Ahead by Jamelet

6. Time For A Visit by Jamelet

7. Painful Reality by Jamelet

8. The Morning After by Jamelet

9. Tribulations by Jamelet

10. Reservations to Die by Jamelet

11. Lost in Darkness by Jamelet

12. Complications by Jamelet

13. No Friend Of Mine's by Jamelet

14. Harmony's Discord by Jamelet

15. The Wrath of A Queen by Jamelet

16. Missing Person by Jamelet

17. In Her Hands by Jamelet

18. Not Another One by Jamelet

19. More To Come by Jamelet

20. Away From It All by Jamelet

21. One More Left by Jamelet

22. Face Off by Jamelet

Alive by Jamelet
A/N: Hey, wow thanks so much you guys for the awesome reviews I received from Day Walkers in the last chapter. Well you asked for it and I’m providing. So for all you guys out there who love “Day Walkers”, here now is the continuation of the story. Let’s get ready you guys for the sequel to begin. Now for your enjoyment, here’s the Sequel. Please tell me what ya think of this story and review! Thanks, you guys are great!!!!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter One- Alive~**



He throws some clothes in the suitcase and folds the remaining shirts into the folds of the side pockets in the black leather suitcase. The memory of what happened almost a week ago haunted him. He remembered that day so clearly, the day the sanctuary burned down before their eyes. He remembered the slayer holding the live wire and he remembered the room full of blood. He knew the plan the women had and he had to get out of the room to safety before a fire would break out. He had stared at Kevin, who desperately grabbed Nick and headed out the hallway to the lobby where Howie and Brian found a trap door hidden beneath the red rug. He watched as the guys shouted to run to the latch before he got hurt but he wanted to finish the job. He had to, or his life and the others will be endangered. He recalled running to Blue as she was kicking the window, before she knew what was happening, he had grabbed her and bit her neck as a piece of glass tore in her sensitive flesh. He knew it would be only a matter of time before she would change. She would change to a vampire though not a Day Walker. Only Harmony has the power to choose who to be a day walker. He felt he had to get the job done right, especially, if “She” found out.



“She” or as she preferred being called- Harmony- was the Queen of the vampires. The one who began the day walkers. The ruler of all the day walkers and vampires alike. They had never seen her before, just stories about how unbelievably powerful Harmony is. He shuddered thinking about the prospective of meeting such a being and he and the others had seen her.



When they all reached underground beneath the burning house, they had escaped through a doorway leading out in the garden. They were all safe, a bit burned but that’s expected from such a situation. He remembered jumping out of the small hole surrounded by grass and flowers. He walked behind the others in pain. His arm was burned a bit, first degree burn, not a big deal, since only his top layer of skin felt some pain.



He stares at his arms now, examining them, looking at the small scars. It was healing nicely. Not bad for surviving from a burning house. He recalls the event of seeing the Queen for the first time. Kevin was in front of the group, leading them away from the burning, exploding mansion, when he suddenly stopped and pointed. All eyes follow where Kevin was pointing and A.J. remembered the look of horror that crossed all their faces. In front of the group stood “Her.” The Queen of Damnation: the Queen of the vampires- Harmony. She stood at a height of five eleven with long straight black hair that cascaded all the way down to her ankles. Her complexion was white, white as the snow, un-humanly white. Her white skin glistened in the moonlight and she stared at them with white eyes. Her pupils in her eyes were white to match the rest of the complexion of her skin. A.J. remembered those eyes, how frightened he got just looking at her eyes. She seemed to see through the guys and can read in their hearts who’s frightened and they all were of her. Her black clothes brought out the unusual color of skin out. She wore a long black flowing dress, which bellowed in the breeze and her red lips sneered at the direction of the men.



Her voice, like the waves crashing onto a shore, spoke boldly to them. A.J. recalled the words she told them all. “You’ve failed me Boys. I’ve never taken failing too kindly. She’s escaped and so has the others. How could you allow this to happen? She wasn’t a difficult slayer to defeat, yet even you dared to let her live.” Her voice pounded in their ears and A.J. recalled watching Kevin shaking in fear comforting the youngest, Nick, in a hug.



Brian spoke nervously staring at the Queen. “My Queen, your highness. We were afraid, we let our human instincts take over and we fled the scene. I’m terribly sorry. I promise not to fail you again. But please, my queen, spare our lives and we can do it right this time.” Brian stated as he dropped to his knees, his blue eyes bright with falling tears as his shook at the sight of Harmony.



She smiled, “I normally don’t give second chances but since you’re all special, I’ll let this go for now. But! Remember, Fail me again and I keep your souls. Forget about living your normal lives and I’ll kill you if you dare to disobey again. I take no pity on mortals and note your part of that. Let this be a warning to you all. I don’t forget and I expect much from you now. Understand?” Her voice breaks the nervous silence surrounding them. The guys all shook their heads and ran back to the hotel where they were staying.



Now A.J. stares at the burn marks down his wrist and grimace thinking his future depends on what happens now.



“A.J.” Howie calls him as he enters the room, distracting A.J. from his thoughts. A.J. jumps a little in surprise and smiles. “Hey buddy are you ok?” Howie asks concern, running his fingers through his short wavy brown hair.



“Na, I was thinkin’ about that chick Harmony.” A.J. whispers quietly, putting some papers in a manila folder.



“Oh, Harmony. I can’t believe we saw her and lived. She’s expecting us to pull this off but I can’t do this.” Howie whispers frighten.



A.J. stares at his friend and smiles softly, “I’m afraid too. I can’t just go out and kill anymore. I do it only to please her. Howie, what if we don’t make it? What if she changes her mind, and damns our souls. D, I can’t stop thinkin’ that something will go wrong.” A.J. states worried.



Howie smiles and pulls his younger ‘brother’ to a friendly hug. “J, don’t think that way. She can’t damn our souls, it won’t be right. We didn’t deserve this punishment. I never asked to kill and be a creature. But she used our body and we can’t fight back. Our souls are in her hands. Let’s hope she doesn’t change her mind, otherwise we’ll be in big trouble. I told you that I’m planning on walking out of this right?” Howie whispers to A.J. hoping the others can’t hear him if any enters the room suddenly.



A.J. shakes his head, “You can’t leave now, not when our lives depend on it. If you leave, she’ll kill you. You heard her, she’s not playing around. She’ll take us out like nothing and it won’t even bother her.” His soft brown eyes open wide, staring at his friend Howie. “Please, don’t dig yourself an early grave by walking away from her. She’ll know.”



Howie gulps and nods his head, “I know, how can I continue living and killing? My life doesn’t belong to me any more. It belongs to Harmony. I don’t see it worth living like this.” He stares at A.J. and tugs on his red windbreaker and pulls on his black jeans.



A.J. takes a deep breath and nods his head, “I know, but our lives are worth the battle. She can’t own something if we don’t allow it to.”



Howie smiles, “You’re right. I guess we should get the stuff loaded on the bus. Talking about our possible future is depressing.”



A.J. laughs, patting Howie’s shoulder, “I thought I was the only one here feeling weird ‘bout this.” A.J. grabs his black suitcase and carries it out the room with them.

~*~



She traces her fingers across the granite words on the tombstone. Her tears wetting her face from the mourning and sudden loss of her friend. She stares at the tombstone where a small angel statue stood on top of it. She managed to put a smile on her face as she remembered how strong Blue made her to be. Her blond locks tied in a ponytail, blow in the wind softly.



“Summer, come on, let’s go.” Ana whispers quietly, her bluish green eyes rimmed with tears. Paige gently places her hand on Summer’s shoulder and gives Summer a small hug.



Her blue grey eyes stare at the slayer sadly, “I don’t know what to say. I can’t imagine what you went through. But we all feel the loss. She was important and I believe she can never be replaced.” Paige states quietly.



Summer looks up at Paige, her wet green eyes showed the pain. She stands up ready to walk away but before that placed a pastel bouquet of flowers on the ground next to Blue’s grave.



Ana whispers sadly as her tears fall freely from her face, “You’ll never be forgotten friend.”



Summer stares at the tombstone one last time and walks away with the other girls.



“Well, what are we gonna go now?” Whispers Paige quietly as she wipes away her tears from her face.



Summer sniffs softly and gulps, “We’re gonna get away.”



“Away? Away, where?” Ana asks softly placing her arm around Summer’s shoulder in comfort.



“Anywhere away from here. I can’t stay here, this place, just everything brings pain and reminds me of Blue and the suffering we all went through.” Summer whispers sadly.



“I know, let’s go and pack, we’ll just go anywhere you want to go. We won’t leave you alone. K?” Ana whispers comforting.



Summer nods her head and leans her head on Ana’s arm crying.



“I think it’s best we leave now, mentally it’s not making us any stronger here.” Paige whispers quietly. And with that the three young women walked away from their friend’s grave with lost hope.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Brother's Keeper by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Two- Brother’s Keeper~**



Flashes of colors from the TV screen splashed out as noises of the animated film squeaked out. Aaron stared at the TV, not focusing on the images on the television. His mind is somewhere else and he looks around the living room waiting for the arrival of his brother. After finding the journal yesterday, Aaron was left disturbed about the so called truth. He wanted to talk to his brother, hoping Nick can answer some questions. Aaron couldn’t sleep tonight, his mind was racing with ideas. Although, he should get some sleep because he will have to get up early to head to the studio to work on his upcoming album, he couldn’t erase the ideas that something is wrong with his brother and the others. Curiosity was eating away at him and he needed answers now.



He tried concentrating on the animated martial arts film in front of him to keep his mind busy, but it wasn’t helping. He stares at the television depressed about the situation he got himself in. “Man, I gotta get some sleep.” He mutters softly staring at the clock on the wall, which read one in the morning. He sighs and leans back on the black leather sofa, closing his eyes.



Suddenly the front door opens softly and Nick slips in locking the door behind him. He moves towards the television to turn it off. Aaron opened his eyes quickly to see Nick turning off the TV.



“Hey.” Aaron says quietly, combing some of his blond strands lazily to the side.



Nick smiles gently and sits next to Aaron. “Hey A, whatcha doing up so late? You should get some sleep, you gotta get up early later on.”



“I know, I couldn’t sleep.” Aaron whispers, staring upstairs to see if any of his family members have woken up.



“Why? What’s wrong?” Nick asks concern, pulling his younger brother close to him.



“I, I got a lot on my mind that’s all.” Aaron whispers, he can feel his heart speed up in fear and his breathing increase slightly.



“Care to share?” Nick whispers concerned, his blond locks lying lazily on his head.



Aaron thought the question over his head. What will he say? Oh, I found a journal that belongs to woman who’s a slayer who wants to kill you guys because you’re some demented vampires that takes lives. He shook his head knowing that saying will cause more problems than he can handle. He simply responds, looking at his brother’s blue eyes, “About girls, the usual.” Aaron managed to say.



Nick smiles, “That’s ok, tell me what’s the deal? You into someone?”



Aaron grows annoyed, Nick decided to act like a brother now and wanted to be all his business. “It’s nothin’ really, Nick, trust me. It’s not a big deal.”



“Alright, then, but if it wasn’t, you wouldn’t be up so late.” Nick states curiously, eyeing the younger blond next to him.



Aaron stands up, pointing up the stairs, “I was just waiting for you to come. Now I can go to sleep.” With that, Aaron creeps up the white carpeted stairs to his room.



Nick stands up and follows his brother up the stairs. Aaron walks into his room and Nick comes to a closet pulling out some shirts and folding it into his black leather suitcase. “Hey thanks for letting me use your closet, I have to clean out mine’s in the house but I never find time to do it.”



‘Never do, wonder what you do to that takes up so much time.’ Aaron thinks to himself, sitting on the edge of his full size bed staring at his older brother in the room. Nick continued folding clothes quietly as Aaron looks on. He wanted to ask Nick what he found and get him to talk but what would he say. He gazes at Nick who’s wearing a blue tank top and black shorts. Finally, he gave up the mind battle and opened his mouth to speak. “So, where you guys heading off too?”



Nick shrugs his shoulder, “Actually, we’re going to hanging around here, No traveling as of yet. I’m mean we just got back from New York, so we’re all be chillin’.”



Aaron gulps softly at this, “Hanging around here then, huh?”



Nick nods softly, smiling. His blue eyes grew bright as he folds the last clothes and zips up the suitcase. “Aaron, I know you have it.” He whispers eerily.



Aaron stands up nervously, “Huh?” He asks confused, “W, what are you talking about?” He squeaks out, tugging on his navy blue t-shirt and placing his shaking hands on the side of his blue jeans.



“Don’t play dumb with me, little one. You know what you have don’t belong to you. When were you gonna give it back? You know A.J. almost went crazy thinking he lost it.” Nick quietly states, sending chills down Aaron’s back.



“Look, whatever you’re looking for I wouldn’t know, k. If A.J. lost something that’s his problem, I didn’t find anything that could have belong to him.” Aaron states confidently yet the fear in his stomach was nagging at him.



“Man, you make a horrible lair, Bro.” Nick stands up, leaning over his brother. Aaron stands up near Nick and smiles hoping to cover the fear that his body showed. Suddenly the soft brown eyes open wide to see Nick revealing his fangs grabbing Aaron’s neck. “Yo, AC, maybe you should’ve given things back like you were suppose too. You could have avoided all that’s about to happen to you.” Nick whispers manically. Nick leans down and tears into Aaron’s neck as Aaron let out a blood curling scream.



Flinging his arms in the air, he struggles to push away. He hears his brother whispering his name, softly at first then louder until it seemed it was coming from next to him. “Aaron, get up, wake up! Aaron!”



The brown eyes open wide as he stares at Nick. Nick seemed frightened and hugged his brother comforting the younger sibling. Aaron sits in the sofa shaking, realizing he fell asleep while waiting for Nick to arrive home.



“It’s ok, it’s ok buddy. What happened?” Whispers Nick staring at his brother soothing the frightened Aaron by gently hugging him.



Aaron looks around the living room and holds back tears. “God Nick, it was horrible. I had a freaky nightmare.” Whispers Aaron, gazing softly at his brother.



Nick smiles back and walks over to pick up his suitcase. “It’s ok, Aaron, you’re fine, that must have been quite a nightmare, you were screaming and practically fighting whatever was in front of you in that dream. You shouted my name a couple of times like I was hurting you somehow. You know I would never hurt you in any way right?” Nick whispers quietly. Aaron nods his head and stares as Nick grabs his suitcase and heads out the door. “Aaron, are you sure you don’t wanna tell me what’s bugging you? Maybe I can help?”



Aaron shakes his head, “Na, must be the stress of recording and all that stuff that’s getting to me.”



Nick laughs pointing to the T.V. “That or you’re watching too many of those vampire movies.” Aaron looks at the TV to see “Interview with the Vampire” playing.



Aaron smiles, “Yeah, maybe that’s it.” Nick shakes his head and waves a quiet goodbye, closing the front door behind him quietly.



Aaron walks to the window and peeks out to see Nick get into his black Jaguar. Aaron believed the moon must have played games with his eyes, for he couldn’t have seen fangs coming from his brother, ‘I mean those things are fake ,vampires and stuff are fake.’ Aaron thinks to himself. But what he saw outside didn’t match with his theories. Then he looked at what Nick was wearing and it was the same outfit worn in Aaron’s dream. Things weren’t adding up, none of this made sense. “Man, I gotta get some sleep. I don’t think right this late in the night.” Aaron mutters to himself, walking away from the window and heads towards his room.

~*~



She grips the steering wheel tightly to her silver Honda Acura, passing roads quickly in the highway. She wanted to leave the state and just drive down anywhere to escape the pain.



Ana yawns in the backseat and stretches out, lying on her back in the white furry seats. She smiles, “So, Summer, you know where we’re going? Or you’re just driving to where ever it leads us?”



Summer shrugs her shoulders and concentrates on the road in front of her. “I guess wherever we end up in.”



Paige sitting next to Summer in the passenger seat smiles, “Hey I know where we can go!” She exclaimed happily, pulling out a road map. Paige scans the map as her blond hair loose down her shoulders, blows in the wind from the car window, the streaks of red and brown appearing in her hair. Her blue grey eyes sparkled as she circled in a red marker an area on the map.



Ana leans over to the front seat to see what Paige is doing. Laughing, Ana takes the map from Paige’s hand. “Figured you'd be interested in going there.”



Paige glares at Ana for a second, “Hey, what’s that suppose to mean?” Ana laughs and Summer joins in the laughter. It felt good to laugh after all it’s been a tough week. Summer for the first time saw Blue’s family at the funeral and her heart broke to see that Blue left behind a younger sister. Summer remembered talking to the young girl at the funeral. Her name was Janice, and her big dark brown eyes held tears that were unleashed. Summer remembered how tall the young girl looked, almost Summer’s height already, her curly black hair hung down her shoulders tied in a ponytail. The young girl’s complexion was light brown, she almost resembled an native American with her dark skin tone. Summer recalled the sadness in the young girl’s voice and how terrified she was of vampires and the job Blue had taken up. She remembered what Janice had told her, in a soft low voice, the girl said that she knew that somehow the job Blue had taken up was one day gonna kill her.



Summer shook her head and focused back on the road in front of her. “We’ll be on the road for a while, it’ll take days before we reach Florida by car.” Summer mutters softly.



“That’s fine by me, we can take this time to know each other more.” Ana states, her light blond hair in a tight French braid down her neck. Her bluish green eyes take in the passing roads and she begins humming a song. She traces the seam of her navy blue hip huggers and stares at her black strapped sandals. She tugged on her blue tank top and yawned.



Summer smiles running her hand through her blond locks which today is in a twist, “Maybe this can help us be a stronger team.” She looks at her green thin shoulder strap tank top and black shorts. She pushes the pedal of her car with her black strapped sandals.



“I like that.” Paige states softly, pulling on her grey halter top. She picks up the map and folds it, over her blue capris.



Summer smiles and drives down the road, maybe she can get herself together before finding the ones that killed her friend.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
How It All Began by Jamelet
You guys are great. This chapter will help you all understand the condition of our Boys better and Summer you’ll get a chance to spend some quality time with A.J. if you know what I mean in the next chapter! Anyways hope you all enjoy this chapter and try to review when. I’ll check ya later! Bye!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Three- How It All Began~**



He shivers at her gaze as he picks up the shovel to begin digging at the grave sight. He loads a large amount of dirt from the ground on to the shovel and flings some dirt off to the side. His back aches and he gazes around at the others. Howie had some dirt streaks across his face and hands and seemed in pain as well. Nick who’s injured arm was throbbing in pain, suddenly cries out in pain. Kevin drops the shovel and runs over to Nick in concern.



“Hey, are you ok? Listen you don’t have to do this.” Kevin whispers to Nick, examining Nick’s bandaged arm. Nick’s arm was still in pain due from the arrow that Summer threw at him over a week ago.



Suddenly the loud voice of Harmony broke the conversation between the two men, “You will work and do what I command, not what you say Kevin. Nick get over it and continue digging, I’d like to get this done now!” Harmony states, her white eyes pierces through them.



Nick cries out in pain, “Please, it hurts and I can’t lift this large amount of dirt from the ground with the condition of my arm. Owww!”



Harmony shakes her head and pushes Nick roughly to ground, “You and your stupid human aches, I don’t know why I’m using you all if all you complain of pain. I don’t want to hear from any of you that you’re hurting. Note this: I could less if you feel pain of any kind. I own you now and what I say goes. Never question my actions, I’m the alpha and omega in the vampire life. I take and get what I want, when I want.” Harmony’s voice lashes out. She stands in front of the grave site watching the five men continue painfully to dig until the coffin can be reached.



The moonlight shines done on the men as they dig. Kevin trembling, moves away from Nick and grabs the large metal shovel to continue his work. He remembered the day it happened, the day his life changed for the worst. He never asked to be this creature but nothing could be done about that. He recalled the day Harmony entered his life. It was after one of their concerts that the being appeared before them all. She stood there demanding to give them their bodies for her to use. Confused, they all had stood there in shock. He remembered “She” grabbed Brian who was crying out in shock. She wanted to take his body and use his soul for her strength. Kevin remembered how “She” turned to him and demanded his soul. He started running, yelling for help, but was struck in the face forcefully by Harmony. He had cried out and landed hard on the ground.



Nick, A.J. and Howie stood in shock too afraid of moving and yelling for help he recalled. Harmony reached back for Brian and reached into his mouth pulling out a white wisp of air shaped as a form of a human. The loud screams were heard around back stage. Kevin knew it was just them with Harmony, everyone else from the management was outside of the arena unable to enter or even know what was taking place indoors. Kevin remembered as Brian fell on the floor unconscious.



Kevin stood there in shock as Harmony went after Howie, who at this point was shaking terribly crying out, “Please don’t kill me, take whatever you want but leave us alone!” Harmony laughed, her voice vibrating off the walls. She grabbed Howie by the neck and did the same to him. In a few minutes he also was lying on the floor unconscious. Kevin remembered the hurt and loud cries, the youngest members of the group did. They cried out looking at Kevin for help. Kevin stood in shock, frozen, afraid to move. A.J. tried pushing away from Harmony but only succeeded in having Harmony grab him by the hair. He cries loudly to please stop, to not kill him, let him leave and she sneered: pulling out of his mouth a white almost invisible like human form.



Kevin watched the three human like invisible human forms floating near her, then she turned to Nick and reached him by the neck, he desperately cried out to be left alone, that whatever she was, she didn’t need to do this, that she was crazy, insane and needed to be locked away from people. Of course Harmony didn’t care what was said, the words didn’t affect her in any way. Her white color eyes and pupils stared at Nick and her unusual white pale skin shone in the bright florescent light backstage. She reached her hand to Nick’s mouth as he frantically tries to get away from her hard grip. He failed and he soon joined the others on the hard wooden tiled floor unconscious.



She turned to his direction and quickly lifted Kevin up by his throat. He started gagging and the fear in his body over took him. He tries moving away frantically but to no avail. She smiles, her blood red lips sneered in his direction. Her long black hair down her ankles hanging straight down, shone in the light. He stares at her whispering, “Please, let me live, I have a wife to care for, I can’t die now.” Harmony brushed the words off and stares at him smiling. She squeezes his throat as he tries pulling at her arms to loosen the grip. He tried kicking but it seemed he couldn’t move his legs, his body wasn’t cooperating with him. It seemed as his body just gave up the battle. Kevin stares at Harmony as pain runs down his body. It seemed like hard electricity was racing through all his body and his head began to get foggy. His vision was blurry and he felt dizzy ready to fall. Then before he passed out, he sees Harmony putting her pale hand in his mouth, pulling out what seemed like his life. Kevin now knew what the white almost invisible human forms where. They were their souls, what gives live to the body. And now Kevin lost that, and now his body was just an empty vessel ready for Harmony to use it as she wished, and he couldn’t do anything about it.

~*~



Kevin breaks away from his thinking as he hears shouts of what seemed like joy. Kevin noticed they all hit the coffin. Harmony smiled and walks to the coffin breaking it open with her hands. The guys stare around the cemetery to look out in case of someone catching them. No one was in sight, they were safe for now. Harmony grabs the slowly decaying body of what used to be Blue. The guys stare in shock as they realize what Harmony had planned for the body.



“Well my boys, it seems I can have some fun now. See, I’ll be using this human body for me. I’ll be human and get more to follow me.” Harmony whispers quietly.



The guys watched afraid of what was happening and taking place before them. Harmony raises her head to the sky and throws her arms in the air, shouting something incoherent, her white eyes look at the body in front of her and suddenly she changes in a pale white almost invisible like spirit ghost form and was sucked into the decaying body. Slowly before all the Boys, the body began to get life, skin began reappearing on the skeleton, the brown hair changes into beautiful brown curls hanging down her shoulders. The peach complexion flushed and covered the body again, and the arms and legs of the body that was Blue begins moving. The body stands up staring at the Boys. She smiles at them and open her eyes, which was white entirely then suddenly changed into the soft medium brown eyes the body once had. The body was buried in a white cotton dress, soft and gentle, yet the being that lived inside that body didn’t match such a soft color. The pink lips move and she spoke. Instead of hearing the loud demanding voice of Harmony, the voice of Blue came out.



“So, what do you all think? You like?” Harmony states, placing what is Blue’s hands on her hips.



The guys look surprise, Howie cries, “Oh, man. What are you gonna do? Why that body? You can have and use anyone and you decide to use this one. Why?”



Harmony smiles, the soft gentle smile Blue used to do when she lived. “It’s simple really, she’s the closest link we have to get to the slayer and her friends. And why not? This will confuse our little slayer even more. They trust her! How exciting! I guess you should go and start packing, the management is waiting to take you guys back to Florida so you can relax and be with your families. Go! I’ll get you when I need you.”



Kevin nods his head nervously and reaches for Brian whose crying hysterically in fear. “It’s ok Brian, I’ll figure out something, I don’t want to do this either. I’m tried of being her slave and taking her orders. I won’t let you down Bri.” And with that they walk off to finish packing and go back home.

~*~



Summer drives down the lane as the other girls in the car were sleeping. She pulled over into a hotel driveway and closes her eyes. She needs rest and she realizes how hungry she is when her stomach grumbled. She gets out of the car and walks into a large mall where the food court was. She was still in New York and her mouth dropped when she realize she was driving upstate instead of leaving the state. Grumbling loudly, she stood on the food line waiting for her turn. A young woman behind the Wendy’s counter takes Summer’s food order.



“K, your meal will be done in five minutes, can you hold on?” The young woman states, her dark brown curls topples down her shoulders. Summer nods and waits beside the counter yawning. Out of the corner of her sleepy green eyes, Summer notices Janice, Blue’s sister running towards her direction.



“Summer! Summer! Thank God, I found you.” Janice exclaims, her black ponytail bouncing and swinging on her shoulders.



Summer surprised, looked at Janice happily, “Hey, you! What are you doing all the way up here?”



The brown complexion of Janice shone in the florescent light, capturing her dark brown eyes and long eyelashes. “Summer, I have to tell you something.”



Summer nods her head, waiting for what the girl will say.



Janice places her long fingers on Summer’s shoulder, her dark brown eyes seemed to change for just a second to the warm medium brown eyes Summer remembered in Blue.



“Summer, it’s me Blue. I have troubling news! Harmony is using my body to cause havoc!” Janice exclaims. Summer shuddered at the thought of her friend as a ghost floating in someone else’s body, telling her this news.



“I don’t believe you! I have enough problems than for you to go playing around that your sister is here with you.” Summer shouts.



Janice stands there pointing, “I knew you were going to act this way. Remember the day I found you, when we first met, you were wearing a green halter top with a cut off jean skirt and you had beige sandals showing off your painted pink toe nails. And you had a light pink gloss on your lips. Come on Summer, only I could have known that!”



Summer stands in shock still not believing what she was hearing. She shakes her head in disbelief. “No, you can’t, you died already Blue. Why come back? I thought you were happy, being sent free. Do you think I need to see you again like this?” Summer states shaking. She believed she must have been dreaming, maybe she was taking a nap in the car and just imagining all of this.

“Summer it’s not a dream, this is real! I’m here and back again to help you. If you don’t believe me then ask the woman behind the food counter.” Janice states, pointing her long brown finger towards the young woman with dark brown curls. The woman places the food tray on the counter and leaps over the counter to where Summer is.



“Allow me to introduce myself Summer, I’m Becky.” The blue eyed, 5’3, pale complexion woman stood in front of Summer with her hand ready to shake.



Summer nervously looks at the two girls in front of her, “I must be dreaming, what do you do Becky?” Summer states cautiously, her green eyes examining, shaking her hands with the new girl.



Becky smiles, her soft voice whispers out, “I see visions, visions that can help you defeat the Queen.”



Summer’s mouth drops open, “Queen? What queen?” Summer asks nervously not liking this idea at all.



Becky goes on to explain in detail about Harmony the queen of the vampires. Summer couldn’t believe this was happening.



“So you’re saying that Harmony is in Blue’s body using her to do her dirty work and that you Blue are in you sister’s body to help me out with all this stuff. Right! And I’m dreaming, in that case, I’m married to Nick and I’m cheating on him with A.J.” Summer responds sarcastically.



Janice rolls her eyes and stares at Summer, “Look believe what you wanna believe, but they need your help too, they just don’t know it yet.”



Summer rolls her eyes and runs out the mall followed by Janice and Becky. Summer manages to lose sight of the two girls as she runs down a long hallway near the exit of the mall. She slows down her walk to see a man crying on a bench located near a large water fountain near the exit of the mall. As Summer approaches the weeping figure, her heart hammered knowing this was someone she already knew. She looks at the tattoos the man has all along his arms and a small smile appears on her. She thought he was dead in the fire, but she was happy to know that he really did survive like Blue said he did.



“Excuse me” Summer states politely, not sure if she should be in arms against this man who fought with her before. Summer clutched her cross tightly hoping if he did wanted to attack her, she would be safe with the necklace on her. A.J. stares at Summer as tears crashes down on him. Summer stands in front of him, anger rising at him when she remembered what he tried doing to her and her friends. “I saw you crying, I’m surprised you made it out of there alive.” Summer states cautiously, placing her hands on her hips.



A.J. sniffed and wiped back tears that were forming in his eyes, “I’m terribly sorry for what I did to you. I’m just following orders, Summer, I didn’t mean to hurt you or your friends in any way. What you said about not having a good night sleep, is true. I work for a being stronger than me and you. Her name is Harmony. I’m sure the girls must have filled you in on it. Anyway, you found me, if you’re gonna kill me then go ahead, at least I’ll be free from this misery.”



Summer looks at A.J. to see if what he was saying was true. Suddenly Becky and Janice appeared down the hallway.



In a whisper, Becky responds, “He’s stating the true. He’s trapped, he needs your help! Summer can you help him?”



Summer looks at the tan complexion of the man whose tears drip down his cheeks. A.J. stretches his hand out towards Summer in a plead, “Please, help me! I don’t wanna live like this any more!” Summer stands there in shock, not knowing what to believe any more.

~*~



“Becky! Yo, Beck, still here?” Her friend shouts her name out. Becky raises her eyes and noticed she fell asleep on the canopy due to the hot weather that New York was having. “Girl, I was talking about that cutie I saw and you fell asleep on me!” Her friend says, tying back her black curls in a messy bun. Becky opened her blue eyes and stares at her friend dazed.



“That same dream huh?” Her friend says, placing sun block on her dark brown arms.



Becky nods her head, her dark brown curls cascading down her shoulders, “Yeah, I gotta figure out what that dream means! I keep having it and nothing about it makes sense. I’ve never seen those people in my life.”



“Maybe you gotta help them somehow.” Becky’s friend states, grabbing her small back pack ready to leave.



“Maybe, I guess.” Becky states, shrugging her shoulders. She lies back down and gazes at the pool in her backyard wondering what exactly that dream meant meeting two girls. Maybe she has a destiny that will become clear soon. She sighs and closes her eyes hoping she can have that dream again to interpret it in her life.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Meeting Again by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Four- Meeting Again~**



She gazes her blue eyes to the clock on the wall and yawns lazily. It just seemed like another day or rather night at the job, working as a receptionist at the exclusive Marriot hotel near the JFK airport. She drums her fingers against the large thick mahogany counter waiting for anyone to come in. “God, this so boring!” She mutters loudly glaring around the beautiful wooden polish furniture scattered through out the lobby of the hotel. The leather sofas shine happily in the florescent light as Becky tries to hold in another yawn. She sees three young women enter through the thick glass door in the entrance. Her blue eyes open wide as she tugs on her shoulder length curly dark brown hair as she recognized one of the women in her vision.



A 5’7 inch woman stood in front of Becky, her light blond hair swept up in a delicate twist and her bluish green eyes darted around the area staring at Becky.



“Hey” the woman states to Becky. “I wanna rent out a small room with three beds in it. How much would that cost?” The young woman asks nervously.



Becky smiles, knowing full well the girl before her was underage. “You have to be eighteen years to rent out a room. Show me your ID then I’ll check to see if I have any rooms available.”



The girl rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath, before walking away. Another girl of average height races to the counter, her blue grey eyes lit up. The girl seemed younger than the rest and her blond hair had two different colors of streaks across her hair: brown and red.



The young girl stares at Becky questioning her thoughts, “I know it’s weird but we really need a room for tonight, please say that you can do this. We don’t have a place to stay tonight ‘cept here. Look we have money, just do this secretly or something. Please help us out!” Begged the young teen before Becky.



Becky thought about it for a few minutes. If her boss found out what she will do, she’ll be fired. Shaking her head no, Becky points to the exit of the door. “I’m sorry, I can’t do this. Too much is being risked here and I really don’t wanna be involved in it.”



The three girls sigh and finally Summer approaches the counter before Becky, “Look,” Summer states leaning near to read Becky’s name tag, “Rebecca, I can pay, I’m the oldest here, I’m nineteen, just give me a room and I’ll pay for it.” Summer states confidently sliding her ID to Becky.



Becky feels her heart chill as she gazes at Summer. She remembers her visions, the one she meet her at a mall with a girl named Janice. Yet the other two girls she had never had visions of. Becky takes Summer’s ID and types on the computer. “Will you be paying with cash or credit?” Becky states nervously.



Summer takes out a credit card and slides it across the counter to Becky. “Credit.” Summer states quietly. Becky nods and types in some information.



“We have a two bedroom suite for five hundred a night. Are you gonna stay?” Becky states as she stares at the green eyed, blond haired woman before her.



Summer nods her head, “I’ll take it.” Becky hears gasps coming from the other two girls.



“Whoa wait, Summer are you sure you can afford that? That’s a lot of money to stay in this hotel, maybe we can stay in the car.” Paige states nervously.



Summer shakes her head, “Nope, we’re staying here. I wanna sleep on a bed not on a seat. Besides, it’s no biggie, I’ve never used the credit card before hand, so I got enough for tonight.”



Paige gulps, “Well ok then, but I feel bad.”



Summer shakes her head, “Don’t worry ‘bout it. I got ya covered.”



Ana smiles and gives Summer a small hug, “Thanks girl, I’ll pay you back somehow.”



Summer laughs, “No need too.” And puts her credit card back in her wallet. The three girls walk away and Becky stares in shock at Summer.



“So, I guess I should tell her then.” Becky mutters quietly to herself.

~*~



Summer steps out of the hotel room as the other two girls get accommodated in the rented room. Summer runs her fingers through her short blond locks and lazily reaches the bathroom at the end of the hallway. She hears footsteps coming from behind, and she turns expecting it was either Paige or Ana but instead sees someone she was not prepared to see.



“A.J.! Why the hell are you still alive? You should have died after what you put all of us through!” Summer reaches in her pocket pulling out a small stake.



A.J. puts his hands in front of him in surprise, a slight fear passes through his chocolate eyes. Summer narrows her green eyes to him and she lowers the stake, still gripping it in case he attacks.



“Look I just wanna talk to you. Is that ok?” A.J. states quietly, lowering his hands down.



Summer nods her head, “You? Wanna talk? Then go ahead.” She watches as he drops to his knees and stares at her frighten.



“Look, I know you want revenge! I understand how you feel. My fiancé life is in endanger because of what I am. I’m begging you to help me. Instead of fighting me, let’s join together to defeat the real enemy…” A.J. states suddenly interrupted by Summer.



“I can’t believe this! You think I’m gonna fall for that! Tell me, why should I even help you, when you have plans to kill me later on anyway!” Summer shouts, disgusted with him.



A.J. sighs and begins weeping, his tears crashing down on his tan face. His black tank top drip with his tears and he grips his black cargo pants. His eyes were hidden behind tinted shades yet the tears didn’t stop.



Summer confused and surprised, slowly touches A.J. on his shoulder, “Why are you crying? Shouldn’t you be out hunting with your other sick friends, killing lives.”



A.J. takes off his shades and stares at Summer in hurt and pain. “I work for a stronger force. Stronger than me and you. I can’t stop her! You have to watch out for her!” A.J. says scared, shaking in fright.



Summer looks at A.J.’s eyes to see if what he is saying have some truth to it. “Why should I believe you?” Summer whispers manically.



A.J. sniffs, holding back more tears. Whispering quietly he responds, “Because we’re both are on the same mission to destroy the person who is really behind all this. Besides who else are you gonna trust?”



Summer shakes her head, “My friends, my real friends, the ones who won’t turn their back on me ever.” Her green eyes bright with tears in it.



A.J. looks down at the dark blue carpet and trails his brown eyes over the seams of Summer’ s black shorts. He smiles gently, “You know, you are the first slayer I’m truly scared of. There’s something about you, a spunk unlike any other slayer I’ve seen. You have motivation with all that you’ve been through. And your also one of the prettiest slayers I’ve seen so far.”



Summer feels a small smile crawling on her lips. “Well you must really want something, cuz the fact you complimented your enemy without gagging or even twitching is interesting.”



A.J. smiles and laughs, “I guess you’re right about that. So my dear Summer is that a yes, that you’ll help me and the guys out stopping this Harmony chick.”



Summer raises her eyes brows and asks about Harmony, “Who exactly is this Harmony that we must all stop?” She states crossing her arms across her chest.



A.J. goes in to detail who Harmony is and what she did to them. She feels her heart beat just a little faster at the mention of how A.J. pretty much died for Harmony to use his body.



“I’m sorry about that, you didn’t deserve that. No one does. You must have been so scared, yet no one was there to stop her.” Summer states quietly, smoothing out her green thin shoulder straps on her tank top.



“That’s ok, it’s not like any one could have stopped that. I just want my life back. I wanna wake up knowing I enjoyed a day and that people are safe. That somewhere I didn’t hurt anyone and that people are safe from creatures like me. But I can’t! Every night after I hunt, I cry myself to sleep, thinking about if I had control over my own body that things would be different. Do you know what it was like for me to kill someone the first time? I felt no control, I screamed at the sight when that man fell dead after I tore his neck with my bare teeth!! Summer, do you know how long I stood there just screaming for this nightmare to be over but it never ends! I still live it! Summer, please help me!” A.J. cries out to her, reaching his hands to her. He was surprised to feel Summer’s warm arms embraced around his body.



She whispers in his ears quietly that she will help him, “I’ll help you get that freedom back.” She hugs him tightly and rubs her hands on his back to comfort him.



He nods his head and whispers a soft “thank you.” Falling into Summer’s embrace, he weeps quietly letting his tears splash down on Summer’s bare shoulders. Summer breathes in his cologne mixed in with a soap smell.



Running her fingers through his black and brown hair, she smiles and gives him a small peck on the cheek. Standing up, she pulls away from his embrace and walks away to her room. She turns back before going in the hotel room and smiles, “I hope tonight you get no nightmares. We’ll discuss the plan about Harmony in the morning. Get some sleep, you’ll need it. It’ll be a long day tomorrow.” With that she enters her room and closes it behind her.



A.J. stares as she disappears in the room and smiles, “Thank you Summer, I’ll be free soon because of you.” He stands up and takes an elevator to where his room is at. He just got back into the city due to Harmony’s orders and the rest of the guys are not too please about that as well.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Planning Ahead by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Five- Planning Ahead



He sits on the soft sand, with his legs sprawled out before him. The small waves lap at his feet and splash softly on his toes, spraying drops of water on his face. He breathes in the moist dewy air and smiles at the peacefulness that surrounds him. For once in his hectic life he felt such a calm and peaceful feeling running through his body. The soft cool breeze blows his short wavy brown hair as it kisses his face gently. He sighs and feels his body relax. His eyes gaze at the afternoon sky and the soft glow of the sunlight on his face.



“Must be the water doing that to you huh?” The voice spoke, startling Howie from his peacefulness.



Howie gazes at the small curvy woman, Harmony who is in Blue’s body, and rolls his eyes at the sight of her.



“Smile, it only helps your features.” Harmony gruffly spoke, passing her peach, slightly tan hands, through her now thick brown wavy hair down her back. She pulls on her blue ruffled tank top and tugs on her jean skirt.



Howie gazes at Harmony a bit before replying. “What exactly are you gonna with that body? I mean you have us working for you, why bother with Blue’s body.”



Harmony smiles, lighting up the delicate peach complexion of Blue’s face. “Well, if you must know, my precious Howard, I’m planning on paying a visit to our beloved slayer. What I planned for this body is really none of your business. Tengo planes para parar el slayer! (I have plans to stop the slayer) Y tu tiene trabajo para ser.” (And you have work to do). She whispers in Spanish to him.



Harmony leans close to Howie and gives him a small kiss on his forehead. She smiles and brushes her fingers down the side of his tan face, and her brown eyes for a second turned all white before returning to normal. “I’m heading back to the hotel, if you need anything don’t tell me. I won’t care.” And with that she walks away from Howie all the while enjoying the horrid look that crossed Howie’s face.



He sits there stunned. He feels scared, frightened and he feels as if he is losing the battle to win his soul back. He turns to see Harmony walking away, sending sprays of sand behind her as she walks away from the bench. He turns his eyes back on the ocean before him and sighs. With his hands, he pulls out a heart shaped small gold locket with a picture of his family in it from his red tank top pocket. He tugs on his black shorts. He kisses the picture and gazes at the early evening blue sky. “Mom, I’m sorry you lost your son, I’m trying to bring him back to you, but I don’t know if I can ever be me again. I love you, in case I never see you guys again. Know I tried to find myself and searched to be the son you wanted, but Harmony took that away.” Howie states sadly. He wipes away one lone tear that trailed down his cheek and looks at his watch. He has to meet A.J. and the others. Hopefully, his friend talked with Summer and she is willing to help them all stop Harmony. If she said no, he knew Harmony would win and his life as he knows it will end.

~*~



His brown eyes stares around the large lobby of the hotel, he just arrived to New York to continue his concert and his first stop is in Buffalo, New York. Stepping into the Marriot Hotel, he watches as his security guard gets him a room to stay in the hotel. He notices the young receptionist behind the counter staring at him in shock. He sometimes forgets he is being recognized if not by his music then by his sudden appearance for his older brother.



“Aaron, hey Aaron, will that room be fine with you?” The gruff voice of his security guard states interrupting Aaron from his thoughts.



Aaron sees the room number and smiles, “Yeah, hey it’s fine, no problem. I don’t wanna be a pain for the poor woman.” He states smiling at the blue eyed, curly dark browned haired woman.



The young woman smiles gently, “That’ s sweet of you, our luggage boy will direct you to your room, Mr. Carter. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the exclusive Marriot hotel and if you need anything, just dial one on the phone in your room and we’ll be glad to help your stay here go well. Also room service is done by dialing the number two button on that phone. Bye and enjoy your stay here.”



Aaron looks at the woman and smiles his famous smile waving goodbye to her, following the luggage boy and his security men to the elevator.



Becky watches the young blond enter the elevator and suddenly another one of her visions appear before her in her eyes. She sees herself talking to the young teen pop star and notices he’s holding a black and blue journal in his hands. Then she sees a young woman, with brown wavy hair and brown eyes about 5’2 harassing the star and finally killing the boy to get the journal to her hands. The vision stops abruptly just as it started and Becky stands dizzily grabbing onto the counter to focus. “Oh, God, I have to tell Aaron and get that book away from him. Who ever that woman is, doesn’t seem to be playing around and she wants that book even she kills whoever is in the way.” Becky mutters to herself and picks up the phone to call him. She calls the room number the boy is staying in. Hopefully she can meet him and explain that he’s in danger and maybe she can help him. She takes a deep breath as the phone on the other end is picked up. She closes her eyes and hopes things can work out right.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Time For A Visit by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Six- Time For A Visit~**



His opens the door to his hotel room and walks slowly to the bathroom. Staring at the mirror, he shudders at what his reflection shows. His blue eyes have become dull and almost lifeless. The eyes have sunken and his skin had become ashen. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. What is he gonna do now with his life? Everything he has been working for so hard has come to an erupt stop due to Harmony. He tries to remember the happier times before he changed: the day of his marriage, the day when he first joined the group, the day when he first fell in love with his future and now wife and the day when he and other guys were the first to break the number of records sold. But no matter how hard he tried thinking about it, the more difficult it was getting to recall the facts. His memory is slowly leaving him as he slowly dies each day in what used to be his body. He knows he is physically alive but mentally and emotionally a part of him self fades away. He stares at the bathroom mirror and feels tears edge their way to the corner of his eyes. Holding back tears, he turns around to see A.J. enter the hotel room.



“Hey, how’d it go?” Brian states sadly.



A.J. nods his head and beams, his chocolate eyes lit up. Running up to Brian, he grabs his friend’s shoulders and jumps up and down in excitement. “She said she’ll help us! Isn’t that great Rok?!”



Brian nodded sadly, “That’s great. When can we talk to her?”



A.J. was gonna respond to that question but stopped as concern took over his tan face. “Rok, what’s wrong? Were you crying?”



Brian nods his head and runs his fingers through his dirty blond hair. “God A.J. each day just gets harder for me. I haven’t talked with Leighanne since Harmony came into the picture. I’m afraid my life is falling apart around me and I can’t do anything to stop it! My marriage is suffering and I wanna call my wife but I’m afraid Harmony will find out and kill her.”



A.J. nods his head and hugs Brian in a tight hug as they begin crying. The unshed tears were released and all the pain with it. “B, you’re not the only one feeling this way! I haven’t talk with Sarah since we were sent back up here to finish the job. I want my life back and I think Summer can help us!”



Brian shakes his head, pulling away from A.J.’s hug. Wiping roughly away the tears, Brian stands there as sorrow envelopes him. “J, that’s just it! How do we know she’ll really help us? How long can I keep doing this? Working for this chick and live with it day after day, night after night. I don’t know about you but my conscience is coming back strong and I can’t sleep right anymore.” Brian states quietly, wiping away some new tears that trickled down his cheek.



“We’ll meet with her tomorrow morning, I promise. She’ll clear some things up. Just call Nick. I heard from Kevin he’s taking this a lot worse than us. He’ll need your support, so be strong for him, k, buddy.” A.J. whispers quietly patting his friend’s shoulder.



Brian nods his head, smiling, “K, your right, I’ll talk with him and then go to bed afterwards. I hope Summer doesn’t hate us.”



“I’m sure she doesn’t, if she did, she wouldn’t meet us tomorrow. Look, I’m gonna go get some shut eye. I’ll check ya later. K. night.” A.J. states smiling, closing the hotel door behind him.



Brian sighs and exits his room to talk to Nick. If he knew anything about his friend, Nick is being non talkative and withdrawn from everyone. Maybe Brian can help his friend deal with the pain they’re all experiencing.

~*~



Summer yawns and closes the door behind her. “What did I just do?” She mutters quickly to herself. She didn’t know what to do. Had she really agreed to meeting with A.J. and the others in the morning? What am I thinking? Do I really think I can help the guys be good? What if it’s just a plan for me to feel bad for them and then they take advantage of me or the girls. I can’t think about this now. I won’t be able to fall asleep. Summer thinks to herself as she slips into the hotel suite she’s staying in. She passes one small bedroom where Ana and Paige are curled beneath the thin covers on the queen size bed. How will the girls respond when I tell them what I’m doing in the morning? Summer wonders to herself. Smiling, she reaches a small bedroom where a full size bed stood waiting for her. She sluggishly reaches the bed and flops down on it, not even bothering to burying herself under the smooth cool white covers like she usually does. Tonight she’s too tired for that. She shuts her green eyes and takes a deep breathe succumbing to sleep.

~*~



Aaron opened the suite to his room and hears the phone ringing. “Well, Carter, looks like some of your fans must know you arrived here.” His security guard states, the gruff voice interrupting Aaron from his thoughts.



Laughing, Aaron rushes over and picks up the cordless black phone from its cradle.



“Hello?” Aaron asks.



“Hi, Mr. Carter, this is Rebecca, the receptionist from downstairs. I’m curious to know if you’re hungry?”



Aaron sighs and confused, waits for Becky to finish talking. “Huh? Why?” Aaron manages to ask before Becky can continue speaking.



“I’m curious to know that because I have sent up some dinner for you to eat in which I will personally deliver to you if you don’t mind.” Becky states calmly.



Aaron shakes his head, “Huh? Why? Don’t you have caterers for that or something?” Aaron asks getting a little uncomfortable with the situation.



“Sir, I understand your awkward feelings, but trust me, I’m doing this because I simply wanna talk with you and doing this can maybe help ease any tension. Besides, no one comes in during this time anymore except a few exceptions and I’m bored out of my mind down here. If you let me hang with you, I can show you where the entertainment systems are, hint, hint. The X-box and the Nintendo Game cube. Plus I have rented out some videos games and haven’t used them yet. So if you’re still interested, let me know. If not then I’ll just play by my self.” Becky states sounding sadly.



Aaron laughed, “K, now that you put it that way, I would love to have dinner with you.”



Becky giggles, “K, Mr. Carter, I’ll be right up then.” And with that she hangs up the phone.

~*~



She knocks on the sturdy dark mahogany door of Aaron’s hotel room. A few minutes pass before she heard footsteps running up to open the door. The door creeks open and a blond head sticks out from the doorway. Becky smiles but realizes this isn’t Aaron that opened the door but rather his brother.



Her mouth drops open in complete surprise as she feels her blue eyes open wide. Pointing her index finger to the man at the door, she squeaks out, “Oh God! You’re Nick! Nick of Backstreet!”



The man smiles and thumbs back to the open room, “I heard you have a date with my brother, I’ll just leave you guys alone.”



Becky feels herself blush as she stands there frozen in shock. “That’s ok, we were just gonna hang.”



“Na, two’s company, three’s a crowd.” Nick states sweetly, sliding out the door and walking down the hallway.



Becky smiles as Nick disappears down the hallway to his room. Hmm… didn’t know BSB is staying here. Where was I when they came in?” Becky wondered.



Becky enters the open door and gets into the room to see a table covered in a beautiful white cloth with golden patterns of circles aligning the corners of the tablecloth. In the center of the table stood two white candles lit up, and two china plates placed in front of two wooden chairs. At either end of the table stood a bouquet of white carnations and the room smelled of sweet flowers and of air conditioning.



Becky feels a small smile on her face as she brings in a large white box where the food is in. She places the two plates of food next to the two china plates and looks around waiting for the younger Carter to appear.



“Sorry, I took a while, I was in the bedroom getting ready.” Aaron states appearing in the living room suddenly. Becky looks at the young boy and notices he dressed casually with Khakis pants and a blue long sleeved cotton sweater.



Laughing, Becky smiled pointing to the table, “You did all this?”



Aaron nodded, “Yeah, with some help from my brother. I hope it looks nice.” Aaron whispers shyly.



Becky smiles, “It looks wonderful, you didn’t have to do this though, we are just gonna hang out.” Her blue eyes following the young teenager to one of the dinner chairs.



“Well see I thought it was date, so I went all out and even dressed up a little.” Aaron states gently, his brown eyes glittering from the florescent light in the room. He runs his fingers through his blond locks, which today hangs lazily on his head.



Becky smiles, looking at her outfit: a white blouse with a red vest over it labeled ‘Marriot Hotel employee’ and at her black knee length shirt with a slit on the side exposing some of her leg. Her black heeled sandals click across the mahogany floor and she takes a seat that Aaron pulls out for her. “This is really sweet, I would have never guessed all this.”



Aaron smiles and they both begin eating talking about things that happened today to them: about work, family and what they’re interested in. Becky lets her eyes gaze around the room and smiles. “Hold on, I’m getting the entertainment system out.” Becky states running out the room and bringing in a Playstation 2 along with some video games in her hands.



Aaron smiles and quickly connects it to the TV. In a matter of minutes, they were both engrossed in the game before them. After what seemed like an hour of playing, Becky stands up and yawns.



“Well, I gotta say for a busy star, you still found time to whip my behind in that game.” Becky states laughing, pointing to the television.



Aaron shrugs his shoulder, “Boredom does that to you, you find ways to kill time like this.” He says laughing along with Becky.



Becky grabs the dirty plates and places it in a dishwasher. “Well, Mr. Carter I guess I should head down back to my post.”



Aaron smiles, “You can call me Aaron you know. Don’t make it seem like I’m a stranger to you now.” He states rubbing his fingers down the side of his pants.



“Well, ok, Aaron, and you can call me Becky.” Becky replies, running her fingers through her dark curly brown hair.



“I’ll call you Becky, but I’ll need your number.” Aaron whispers seductively.



Becky laughed, “I’m a bit older than you, but I’ll gladly give you my number so we can talk.”



Aaron smiles, “I like older women, I can learn a lot from them.”



Becky smiles and hands him a small piece of paper with her number in it.



Aaron runs over and rips a sheet of paper out of a black and blue journal, scribbling down his number. Becky’s eyes grew open as she recognized the journal from her vision. Whispering, she points to the journal, “Aaron, does that book belong to you?”



Smiling, he shakes his head, “Na, it fell out of one of my brother’s friends bag. But the book doesn’t belong to him either.”



“It belongs to Summer, doesn’t it.” Becky whispers softly.



Aaron’s eyes open wide, “How the hell did you know that?” He clutches the book to his chest.



“Aaron, trust me I know. See I get visions and I saw this book, you’re in danger holding on to this book. I suggest you get the book back to it’s owner immediately. Someone’s coming for you to get that book back and from want I know that’s not Summer coming for it.” Becky states slightly trembling.



Aaron shakes his head, “You’re freaking me out lady, I think it’s time you leave now, before I call security.” He backs away from her and points to the door for Becky to leave.



Becky sighs and leaves the room, turning her head back, she sees the door closing in front of her face. “Great, just great, I pissed off the younger Carter. Now I’m gonna hear it from the boss.” She states grumbling. She stares at the closed door of Aaron’s room and rips off a sheet of paper. She feels her heart beating fast and her nerves are on high alert. Something is definitely wrong here, she can sense it. She hastily scribbles something quickly on the paper and slides it beneath the door crack. “Let’s hope you’re not mad and read what I sent ya before it’s too late.” Becky whispers.

~*~



Aaron sees the small piece of paper sliding beneath the door. He walks over and picks up the sheet of paper. His soft brown eyes open wide as he drops the paper from his hands. He shivers a little and stares at the words on the paper. It stated clearly in bold black ink, GET OUT! Aaron stands there in the room shaking as lightening begins and the lights in the room shut off. A storm has erupted outside in the night. Gulping, he reaches around the room and holds onto something. He didn’t know what it was, it seemed like a person he grabbed. A flashlight shines in front of him and he stares at a petite woman, with brown wavy hair down her back. Her brown eyes changed color from all white to brown, sending chills down the boy’s back. Her cinnamon lipstick covered lips smiles manically, her peach complexion shines through the darkness.



The woman whispers, smiling wickedly, “You have something, I need. I suggest you give it up boy.”



Aaron stands there in shock to afraid to move, something about her eyes made him frozen to even move around. Then he lets out a scream as he see fangs emerging from the woman’s mouth. He stands there solid in fear that seized his body, he’s too afraid to do anything. “Guess you should have taken Becky more serious about her warning, but it’s too late for that now isn’t it.” Blue states whispering eerily to Aaron.



Aaron closes his eyes and hopes in all reality that he was just having another nightmare, but unfortunately when he opens them again, he finds himself staring at this vampire with his death sentence on it.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Painful Reality by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Seven- Painful Reality~**



Brian enters Nick’s hotel suite and finds his friend sitting in a white lounge chair outside in the balcony. He looks to the clock on the wall and noted its one in the morning. Walking over quietly, Brian slides the glass door to the balcony and stares at the city below them. He looks over to Nick who seems deep in thought. Grabbing a beach chair, Brian slumps into it and stares at Nick.



“Hey, Frack, how you feeling?” Brian whispers, pulling on his own blue tank top.



Nick closes his eyes and turns to face Brian with a soft smile on his face. “I haven’t heard you call me that since I was young.” Nick states softly, smiling at his friend.



“Figured you needed some cheering up. I’m sure you heard about us meeting with Summer in the morning right?” Brian states quietly, watching his friend’s reaction.



Nick nodded, “Yeah, D, told me a few minutes ago. You know I found out my brother is staying about two floors below us. I was visiting him. Do you know what I found in his room?” Nick says nervously passing his fingers through his unruly blond locks.



Brian shakes his head no and waits for Nick to continue.



Nick’s blue eyes grew wide open as he stares over the railing of the balcony to the city below. Shaking his head, he whispers, “I found Summer’s dairy in his room. B, Harmony’s coming for him and I can’t stop her. If I try, I’m afraid she might kill my soul! He doesn’t need to die or be involved. I knew it was a bad idea giving A.J. the dairy, he lost it and come to find out my brother is holding evidence of the slayer in his hands.” Nick sniffs as his blue eyes well in tears.



Brian leans into his friend and hugs Nick trying to comfort him. “I’m sure he gave it back by now, besides how do you know that Harmony will come after him? I’m sure she has other plans than to harass Aaron. Look, just try to get some sleep, Summer will help us, I’m sure of it. A.J. said it for sure. Nick, don’t worry ‘bout it. I’m sure things will work out. I came to cheer you up and by the looks of it, I failed for the first time.”



Nick laughs bringing joy to Brian’s ears, “Whoa Nick, you’re laughing. Hey I got a great idea!" Brian states happily, jumping up from his seat quickly. He grabs Nick’s arm and pulls his friend off the seat. “Let’s go to the pool downstairs, we can chill out there. You don’t look like you wanna sleep any time soon worrying about your brother, so I say we get in some water and cheer you up! A happy Nick makes a peaceful sleep for the rest of us!”



Nick laughs and playfully slaps Brian behind his head, “Hey, I’m not that bad when I’m upset, am I?”



Brian rolls his blue eyes and thumbs to the front door, “Hey, you not the one who deals with a pissed off Nick are you?” Brian laughs and playfully pushes Nick out the door, while Nick laughs and grabs Brian pulling him by the arm. The two men take the elevator down to the pool room and didn’t hear the sound of a shrill yelling coming from Aaron’s room.

~*~



Kevin’s green eyes flew open at the screaming coming from two floors below him. He hastily jumps off the king size bed and races to throw some decent clothes out. He recognizes the yelling, it’s coming form Aaron’s room and by the sound of the screaming, he’s in danger and Harmony looks like she came for a surprise visit. He runs out of his room hoping he can reach Aaron in time. As Kevin runs down the blue carpeted hallway, he passes by Howie’s room, he knows Howie is sleeping. He passes by A.J.’s room and notes A.J. is in the shower and couldn’t have heard the yelling. Kevin continues passing rooms and notes that Nick and Brian are not in their rooms. He assumes they heard the yelling and went to help or went off somewhere to hang out. Kevin jumps down the flight of stairs and pushes a metal cold door that leads to the hallway where Aaron’s room is at. He reaches the door and notices the loud consistent yelling coming from inside the room. A young woman, the receptionist from downstairs, bangs on the door telling Aaron to leave the room.



Kevin stands next to the door and looks at the curly dark brown haired, blue eyed woman. “I need you to stand back, don’t come in the room no matter what happens ok?”



Becky trembling, nods her head, Please just save the boy, he sounds like someone is murdering him!” She screams out.



“I’ll take care of it. Whatever you do, don’t call the police or any one, K.” Kevin states loudly over the sounds of the screaming coming from inside.



Becky stands away from the door and stands near the grand staircase watching what will happen.



Kevin takes a deep breath and kicks down the door with incredible strength. The mahogany door crashes on the floor as Kevin steps over the cracking wood to enter Aaron’s room. He looks into the room to see Harmony in Blue’s body, pulling at Aaron to reach his neck.



“Leave him alone! He’s not the one involved here!” Kevin’s voice booms in the room, his green eyes showing rage within it. He stands near Harmony watching the petite brunette dressed in a laced black long sleeve shirt and black jeans. Her wavy long brown hair hangs in tight curls on her shoulders. Her brown eyes changed to all white as she stares at Kevin in anger.



“You like to interrupt me from my meal. I know you know better than to intrude on my dinner.” Blue hisses in his direction.



Kevin stands firm and walks over to Aaron who’s on the floor curled with his arms around his legs which are drawn up to his chest. “Hey buddy, it’s ok. She won’t hurt you.” He whispers to Aaron who’s trembling violently. Kevin places his arm around the young boy and holds him. “She won’t hurt you, I know that.”



Harmony smiles, rolling her all white eyes. “You got to be kidding me. This little boy is in the way of my plan. Give him to me!” Harmony demands loudly. Her voice sounded like thunder breaking through the sky. It sends chills down both males as they watch in horror as Harmony’s fangs appear before them. “Kevin, I’m only going to ask you one more time, get out the way! Move!” Harmony yelled angrily. Kevin shakes his head no and clings the boy close to him.



“Harmony, I’m telling you to leave this child alone. He doesn’t know what’s happening. I’ll promise he’ll keep his mouth shut, I’ll watch him. You know you can trust me!” Kevin states nervously, knowing that usually what Harmony wants, Harmony gets.



She places her hands on her hips and giggles slightly. “This is insane, I can’t believe this. Very well, you can keep the child. But I suggest you keep a close eye on him. Because if I see him alone, he’ll cease to be. I take no pity on no one, no matter how young they are or who they’re related to.” She states this, staring directly at Aaron. A small smile on her face, as the fangs shrink back into her mouth.



Aaron shakes and nervously looks at Kevin’s eyes. “Please don’t leave me alone!” Cries Aaron as Harmony vanishes from their sight.



Harmony walks over to the hotel balcony and smiles, her back to them. “I’ll come back to see the progress. I feel the slayer is in this very hotel. And I’m tempted to kill her now. But I don’t wanna spoil the fun for me. The time will come shortly and I can meet the slayer!” She states quietly. And with that leans over the balcony, putting her arms stretched out on either side to fall off the balcony. She disappears in the starless night, silently falling off the balcony.



Aaron gasps and points to the balcony, “Did she? Is she? I mean did she kill herself?” He states confused and frightened.



Kevin shakes his head, “No, she likes to leave a grand exit each time I see her.”



“God, Kevin if you didn’t come, I would have died!” Aaron quietly states, holding back tears in his soft brown eyes.



“I heard ya buddy, I knew she’d be here. I came here fast hoping I came in time.” Kevin whispers softly to the boy, smoothing Aaron by combing some of the blond locks with his fingers.



“And you did. I’m glad nothing happened.” A voice came from the entry of the doorway.



Kevin looks to see Nick speaking, as he and Brian come in the room.



Aaron sees his brother and tears begin falling down his face. “Why didn’t you tell me what you are? All this time you’ve been lying, keeping this freaky lifestyle from me. Why couldn’t you be a man and tell me?” Aaron angrily states, standing up to face his brother.



Nick kneels down and places his forehead on his younger brother’s forehead. “I’m sorry ‘bout not telling you this. I needed to protect you and the family. I couldn’t tell anyone. It hurts me to know that each time something happens, I couldn’t run to tell you because you would think I’m losing it. What you saw is real. Harmony is a demon, a vampire to be more clear. We work for her.” Nick states quietly.



Aaron’s eyes grow big, “What, no! This can’t be! That would mean you’re one too then right!” Aaron states scared, his voice cracking with fear. Nick nods his head sadly and tries to reach for his brother.



“Don’t! Don’t touch me!” Shouts Aaron, backing away from Nick’s grasp. “I can’t believe this! You’re a freak and you expect me to be happy about it and come running to you. Well guess what, your little brother grew up! I’m not gonna stand here and hear you tell me that you kill to live, I refuse to believe that!” He states yelling, tears splashing down his light flustered face.



Nick shakes his head sadly, “Aaron please, I didn’t say anything only to protect you from the truth. I know it hurts, I’m trying to save my life. I’m in a bigger battle that you can ever imagine! Please try to understand this. I love you, I was afraid of hurting you, mom and dad.” Nick cries out to his brother hoping Aaron would somehow understand the situation.



“Yeah, well too late, you already hurt me.” Aaron whispers angrily to him and storms into the hotel bathroom locking himself there. Nick sighs and shakes his head sadly.



“I hope he can understand soon.” Nick states sadly.



Brian pats Nick’s shoulder, “He will, just give him time.” Nick nods and follow Kevin and Brian out of Aaron’s suite. Nick and the others leave the room closing the door behind them.



Kevin whispers to the others in the hallway outside of Aaron’s suite, “He’s gonna be in there crying, trying to understand all this. But we can’t leave him alone. Harmony will come back to get him. I don’t think Nick should be there to watch him, I need someone he can trust and Nick is not the one.”



Brian stares at Nick and nodding his head, he tells Kevin he’ll watch the boy tonight. The others agreed and left, leaving Brian alone in the hallway with Becky standing there in shook.



Her blue eyes open wide, “Oh dear God, what’s wrong with you people? I had visions of this but never thought it can be true!” Becky states quietly in shock.



Brian sighs, “It sucks doesn’t it? I know you’ll be important since you already know about our condition. I mean surely your visions told you that right?”



Becky nods her head and pulls out a Cross necklace in front of her. Brian shakes his head, “Don’t worry I won’t hurt you. Just meet us tomorrow in the breakfast hall in the morning, I think we need to do a lot of talking to clear and explain things. I’ll see you later.” Brian states quietly, waving a quick goodbye before entering Aaron’s room.



Becky sighs and feels herself getting faint, “I hope I don’t lose it tomorrow. I need to change my work hours to day time, this night shift is making me lose it.” Becky whispers heading back down the stairs to finish her work shift.

~*~



“Aaron, can you open the door? It’s me Brian. Please I just wanna talk to you?” Brian whispers in front of the locked bathroom door.



A muffled respond from Aaron is heard, “No! Just leave me alone.”



“Please A, it’s just me. I know you don’t wanna talk to any of us right now. But I can help you in all this confusion. Please Aaron come on, open the door.” Brian whispers gently leaning on the white wooden doorframe. He hears shuffling coming from inside of the bathroom.



Aaron stands up shaking, grabbing the cold copper door knob. He leans on the door and begins crying, trying to drown his pain away. He hears Brian whispering to open the door, that somehow he can help out, but Aaron felt his trust broken and even the nicest of people couldn’t bring that back.



He opens the bathroom door to find Brian leaning on the doorway. Brian’s wet blue eyes fill with tears as he grabs the young boy in a hug. “Come here, I’ll protect you, we all will! We care about you and I’m so sorry that you weren’t informed of this before. But you wouldn’t have believed us. What were we gonna tell you? We’re vampires that hunt and kill to survive and we have the ability to walk in the daylight, a gift or a rather a curse to kill more innocent lives. I don’t think you would have taken that to well.”



“I don’t think I understand this? What do you mean?” Aaron asks curious, as he pulls on his blue long sleeve cotton sweater.



Brian bites his lower lip staring at Aaron, “Tomorrow everything will be clear, I promise. You get some sleep now, I’ll watch you.”



Aaron nods his head and goes to the bed changing his clothes to his pajamas. He crawls under the thin white covers and stares at Brian who settled in a lounge chair next to Aaron’s bed. Aaron smiles and whispers, “Night.” And with that shuts his eyes as sleep succumbs him.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
The Morning After by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Eight- The Morning After~**



She paces around the hotel suite she’s in, waiting for Ana to get out of the bathroom. Summer stands in front of the mirror and fixes her white blouse. Her few freckles appear on her face as she ties up her blond locks in high ponytail. She smoothes out her black pants and taps lightly on the floor with the heel from her beige boots. She stares at the clock on the wall, her green eyes open wide as nervousness tickles her stomach.



Almost eight thirty and they’re still not up. Summer thinks as the bathroom door from inside their suite opens. She watches as Ana wearing a blue ruffled top and light blue jeans steps put of the bathroom. Her light blond hair was tied up in a twist. Ana was beaming as she examines herself in the full length mirror before her.



“Man, I look good.” Ana states happily with a small smile forming on her painted pink lips. Summer can see the many earrings and piercing Ana has on her ears and smiles. Summer laughs and waits patiently for Ana to finish looking at her self. Ana turns to look at Summer and her bluish green eyes lower in curiously. “You know, you never told me exactly where we’re all going. So I’m curious, Summer dear, where are we going?” Ana asks batting her eyes to Summer.



Summer giggles, “Look, I already told you, we’re gonna eat in the breakfast hall in the hotel. I heard the place is amazing and the food is free for us that is.”



“Hmmm, we’re not meeting anyone, are we?” Ana asks her curiosity arising.



Summer shakes her head as her heart begins banging on her chest, “Um, no why do you ask? Look I’ll tell ya when Paige gets here k?”



Ana shakes her head, “Why can’t you tell me now? What are you keeping a secret? I thought we were all close and stuff like that.” Ana says softly almost whining.



Summer smiles, “I’ll tell ya in a few, just give Paige a few minutes to get out the bathroom and we can head downstairs. I don’t wanna be late. I was told to come for breakfast not brunch.” Summer states, pointing to the clock on the wall.



“Why in such a rush?” The soft voice of Paige responds as she steps into the room. “You know I prefer using the bathroom in this room than the one in the hallway. But if Somebody wasn’t in there I would have finished faster.” Paige states staring directly at Ana. Paige is dressed in a one shoulder yellow top and a blue jean skirt. Her blonde hair along with her streaks of brown and red are in a braided bun.



Ana smiles and shrugs her shoulders, “Hey you snooze, you lose sweetie. Next time, get up before me and I’ll get the bathroom in the hallway.”



Summer rolls her eyes and points to the door, “K, girls, let’s go before all the food is taken.”



The three women step out the room and wait for the elevator to arrive. Paige looks at Summer smiling, “You never told us why we’re eating in such a fancy place. You know the food must be expensive.”



Ana cuts in, “”It seems the food will be free for us and Summer doesn’t want to tell us really why we’re getting such a special treatment all of the sudden. Isn’t that right Summer?” Ana states smirking in Summer’s direction.



Summer shakes her head and licks her lower lip, “It’s not a big deal, really it isn’t.”



Paige notices how nervous Summer is getting with the question and smiles, “Ana, leave her alone. She wants to be nice to us. Stop being a bully and enjoy the fact our friend wants to hang out with us.”



Ana smiles and hugs the girls, “I’m just messing with ya girl, I trust ya. If Paige says you wanna hang with us then I’ll stop being a pain.”



Ana hugs Paige gently and Summer uses this as advantage to mouth out a thank you to Paige. Paige smiles and gives Summer from behind Ana’s back a thumbs up sign.



The elevator arrives with a ting as the wide metal doors open wide allowing the three women to board it. Summer feels her heart hammering against her chest. She has to tell the girls now or she’ll feel like she would be lying to them. Finally mustering all the courage in her, she faces the girls as the elevator is slowly descending them to their floor.



“Um, guys, I have to tell you something and before I finish I want you to understand why I decided to do this, k. Please don’t interrupt me as I tell you this, k.” Summer whispers, the butterflies in her stomach were racing around so quickly, Summer had to place her hand over her abdomen to relax her self. Paige and Ana stare at Summer waiting for the answer to their unheard question.



“See, this is the deal, last night I bumped into A.J. in the hallway.” Summer states.



Ana interrupts softly, “Oh boy, I know this was coming.”



Paige shushes Ana and looks back at Summer to finish.



“I was talking with him, I thought he was gonna attack, but come to find out, he was crying out for me help him and the others. He told me about Harmony and what their deal is with her. They all need our help in saving their lives. You guys! They’re slaves to a vampire queen who has a hold of their souls in a necklace. I did some research this morning while I was waiting for you guys and found out that Harmony is the first vampire, demon ever and she can claim lives. She chose Backstreet as her next project and now they do what she wants or they can lose their lives!” Summer states quickly getting some air finally after the long statement.



Paige drops her shades on the red carpeted elevator floor with a thud and stares at Summer surprised.



Ana shakes her head, “How can you think or even believe what he said. He tried to kill us last week!! And now out of the blue he comes begging for your help. That’s bull Summer and you know it! You’re a slayer, you destroy demons lives! That’s what you’ve been called to do. You just don’t stop that and join the other side! You’re a traitor if you decide this is the best way to go about it. Everyone’s lives depend on you and this is your best judgment? Summer you have no idea how strong Harmony is. No slayer has even been able to stop her! They died trying. Now that we’re this close to getting to know how to defeat day walkers, you stop and want to talk with them! I knew I should have walked with you down the hallway, my instincts were suspecting something fishy last night.” Ana angrily shouts, leaning the back of her head on the bright mahogany planks of the elevator.



Paige stands there shaking in fear, “Sum, Summer, why? How could you? I can’t believe this. You’re risking all our lives meeting them today. I don’t understand what you’re thinking agreeing to this.”



Ana adds, “Yeah, well she wasn’t thinking that’s why!” The elevator doors open and Ana grabs Paige tugging her out the elevator. Ana storms off down the hallway trying to get away from Summer.



Summer shouts, “What the hell is your problem? I’m trying to do something to help others and you just walk away. I least I thought of something, if you didn’t like the idea, why don’t you come up with something yourself. After all you’re the watcher or used to be!” Summer screams down the vacant hallway.



Ana angrily turns to face Summer, hurt by what Summer stated, she glares her bluish green eyes at her. “That hurts Summer! How dare you? I try helping you and this is what I get. I spend all my time trying to prove to you I’m on the right side proving my innocence and this is what I get. I’m trying to help you! But I can’t understand why you could do something like this?” Angry tears formed in Ana’s eyes as she states this and she tries to hold herself together. “I thought we had a real friendship here, but I guess I was only dreaming it.”



Paige interrupts, “Stop it! Both of you! I can’t believe you two are fighting against each other. We’re all in this together and I’m determined to stick this out all together. I will not allow the both of you to go your separate ways. We’ve been through too much with each other over the past week to be acting like this. Ana, let’s go talk and meet the Boys. Summer wouldn’t put us in danger. She’s the chosen one, she knows if A.J. really meant to get our help. Don’t go down her throat about this. We gotta support each other and maybe now others need our help. No matter the past, stay focus on the present, and this is it. We’ll meet them and things will work it. I’m sure of it.”



Ana shook her head gently and muttered a curse under her breathe before walking down the hallway to where the breakfast room is at. Paige stares at Ana and tells her to give Summer a hug. Ana turns her head. Paige grabs Ana and pulls her to Summer. Summer still angry about the earlier outburst stands with her arms crossed. Paige sucked her teeth and told them to stop being immature about it. Summer feels a little embarrassed getting corrected by someone younger than her and waits for Ana to hug her.



Ana blushes in embarrassment and whispers a soft “Sorry I over reacted like that” to Summer.



Summer nods her head and whispers “Sorry, I should have told you guys earlier and I didn’t mean anything about the watcher thing.”



Ana nods her head, “It’s ok, you were angry, I’m good at pushing people’s buttons.”



Summer smiles and throws her arms wide open, “Come here girl, this fight is officially over.” Ana smiles and both women hug.



Paige smiles and points to the doorway at the breakfast room, “I think they’re waiting for us, let’s go in.” The girls nod and gives Paige a hug whispering a thanks and for having the sane mind through all this. Paige laughs and places her arms on Summer’s and Ana’s shoulder. They enter the grand room and walk over to an empty large table.

~*~



Aaron yawns and stumbles down the steps with Brian right behind him. “Yo, A, you not mad ‘bout last night?” Brian asks curiously.



Aaron shakes his head as he steps into the grand breakfast hall. “Na, just dealin’ with the fact I almost died last night. That’s all.” Aaron whispers, laughing happily.



Brian laughs and grabs a seat in the back of the breakfast hall. A large oak mahogany table with ten seats scattered around it laid ready with empty plates. Nick and Kevin were already at the table with food on their plates. Aaron grabs a seat next to Brian and stares at his brother across from him. Brian silently begins eating waiting for the others to arrive.



“So.” Brian states trying to break the silence. “How’d ya sleep?”



Kevin smiles, “Well and you?”



“Good, and you Aaron?” Brian states.



“Me what?” Aaron asks confused.



“Whoa, must run in the family, We got another Nick in the group.” A.J. states suddenly appearing with a plate full of food. He pulls up a seat next to Nick as Nick glares at him.



“That’ s not funny.” Aaron states, clearing his throat.



Kevin eyes the young teen and sees Becky appearing in the doorway to the exquisite room. Becky’s dark brown curls hung in a high ponytail still wearing her uniform from earlier in the night.



Summer looks around the room and sees the guys there waiting for her and the others. She hears Ana sighs loudly as she sees the Boys.



“Know what, I’ll get the food, Paige wanna come?” Ana states.



Paige nods her head and walks over with Ana to the buffet table. Summer walks over to the table and takes a seat farthest away from the boys. A.J. smiles and whispers a thank you for coming.



“I didn’t think you were gonna make it.” A.J. whispers softly.



Summer nods her head, “You didn’t think I’d pass this up, seeing my enemy in front of me.” She states smiling as A.J. acts surprised, “Well I never!” Jokes A.J. enjoying the look on Summer’s face.



“Who else are we waiting for?” Aaron asks nervously looking around.



Summer points to buffet table where amazing cuisines were laid out showing Paige, Ana and Howie grabbing plates and ordering food.

~*~



Howie bumps into Ana’s shoulder by accident as he reaches for the same plate Ana was. Ana taken by surprise and pulled her hand away immediately in disgust. Howie stares at her for a moment before guilt washed over him.



“God Ana, I’m so sorry for what happened before. If it helps, I’m being punished for it in my life.” Howie states quietly. Paige grabbed her plate and walked away from the two talking.



Howie lowers his eyes to the ground and shakes his head. “Ana, I know you can’t forgive me. I just hope that once we can talk this out, things can be ok.”



Ana gulps, holding back tears, she hated getting emotional in front of him. He smiles and brushes his fingers down the side of her face as she shudders from his touch. “I know I can’t take back what I did to you, but I need you to help me. Free me from the spell that Harmony got us. I know you can do it.” He whispers softly.



Ana looks away and grabs a plate, “I think we should head back to the table.” She states quietly, feeling a lump in her throat. She feels upset and angry all at the same time. She wants to strike him, push a stake threw him, hug him and have him hold her all in the same time. It’s the eyes, it has to be! Ana states walking away from him.



He pulls on her arm gently and hugs her, “Please tell me you forgive me! I’m so happy to see that you’re ok. I promise I won’t hurt you!” Howie whispers loudly in her ear over the loud conversations in the large breakfast hall. She feels his strong hold on her and she wanted to push him away yet stay in his arms forever.



The tears splash down on her face as she whispers, “Man, I hate you.” She smiles as Howie wipes away her tears with some soft tissue.



“You can hate me all you want, you have my permission.” Howie states. Ana smiles and laughs for the first time with the man who last week wanted to see her dead. He grabs her hand and walks with her to the table where the others where. The meeting was about to begin and everything will be cleared up once and for all.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Tribulations by Jamelet
LOL. I’ll talk to you guys later, enjoy this chapter and don’t forget to review. Thanks!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Nine- Tribulations~**



Kevin leans in his seat as the others huddle closer. Kevin runs his fingers through his raven spikes and pulls on his dark blue jeans. He tugs on his white shirt over a black leather jacket. Kevin looks around the table to see Summer, Paige, Ana, Becky, Aaron, the other four Boys and takes a deep breath.



“K, guys I’m glad we can all make it this morning, I don’t have too much time to talk due to our conflicting schedule with our management and recording. So I’ll make this quick and to the point.” Kevin whispers loudly, his deep voice vibrating down everyone’s spine. Kevin goes on to explain what Harmony is doing and what her plans are.



Brian interrupted, “Kevin, I still don’t know what we can do to lure Harmony to us.” His blue eyes wide in apprehension, he tugs on his jean jacket revealing a blue shirt beneath it. He places a piece of paper in his dark blue jeans. Kevin gazes at the youngest teenager at the table. A small smile played on his lips.



“You guys, we already have a way to get Harmony to come to us. We’ll put Aaron isolated in the park out side with us hiding and watching near by for his safety. She’ll come if she thinks he’s alone. Remember what she said, if she finds Aaron alone she’ll get him.” Kevin states eyeing the young boy who’s brown eyes shot wide open.



Aaron gets up from his seat and shakes his head, “Uh, uh. I’m not doing this. You aren’t asking what I think about all this. I’m not your bait! What the hell is going on here?! This is some kind of freak show I’m involved in, I want out!” Aaron shouts waving his hands in front of him in protest. Aaron is dressed in a long sleeve green shirt and black cargo pants while his blond locks is laying lazily on his head.



Nick stands up and grabs his younger brother by the shoulder whispering, “You have no choice, you found the journal, you’re in this now. She’ll come for you if you’re not with us. Do you wanna die? Stop being a punk and take it like a man. You’re the one wanting to grow up so now it’s your turn to prove it!”



Aaron shook in fear, “I, I can’t do this! I’m scared Nick. First I find out you’re more than just a human and that your somewhat dead to yourself. Then this Harmony girl appears wanting to claim my life over some stupid black and blue journal and now I’m some stupid guinea pig to your wack plan. NO! I don’t any part of this!” Aaron croaks out shaking in fear. Nick holds onto his brother and tries to hug him, but Aaron pushes him away. “Don’t ok, just don’t! I can’t take this. I lost my brother already. Nothing you can do can make that change!” Hisses Aaron in Nick’s face and with that, races out the breakfast hall flipping his middle finger to Nick and shouting profanity.



“Wow, Nick! I didn’t know your brother knew those words. Hey, do any of you guys know what the last curse Aaron shouted meant?” A.J. asks calmly to Summer.



Summer shakes her head in embarrassment as she explains what the last naughty word Aaron shouted means as A.J. eagerly sits there smiling the whole time.



Kevin interrupts the eerie silence that enveloped in the meeting, “K guys pay attention! Listen up! We’ve all been brought here for a reason. Brian I need you to deal with Aaron after we’re done here. He’s not speaking with Nick at this point. K, now where was I? K this is the deal, Summer, Paige, Ana and Rebecca you’ve been brought here not by choice, we all have something that brought us all together. Rebecca, …



Becky interrupts, “You can call me Becky, it’s fine I don’t mind.” Becky states her dark brown curls hung beautifully down her shoulders.



Kevin nods and smiles, “k, I’ll make a note of that, Becky. We’ve all been given some sort of power. Like you Becky, you see visions of the past, present and future. Summer is the chosen one. Paige is a day walker with a soul and conscience- girl you have control over your life and that’s respect cuz Harmony can’t find you since you got your soul. Ana you’re the watcher now. Aaron well Aaron is something too. But I feel now is not the time for it to be mentioned.” Kevin states seriously, cautiously watching the other members of the group through the corner of his eyes.



A.J. speaks up, “Why not? Ain’t nothing like the present to say what you gotta say.” A.J. states, crossing his arms over his chest. He tugs on the sleeves of his long sleeved yellow shirt and drumming his black polished nails on the side of his black jeans.



Brian whispers, “A.J. now is not the time to say anything about Aaron.” His blue eyes wide open as he nervously pulls A.J. away from the table.



Kevin continues, “Summer, listen to me very carefully. Harmony looks like someone you knew very well. Don’t be fooled by her appearance, Harmony uses bodies on Earth. No one can see her true form, except us at the moment.”



Summer nods trying to understand this, “What body is she using?” She asks nervously.



Kevin sighs, not looking in her direction, his green eyes gaze at the wall. “She’s using your friend’s body. Your former watcher.”



Paige and Ana gasps as Summer feel she mouth drop open, “NO! NO, that can’t be! That’s impossible! She’s dead, I know, I went to her funeral and saw her get buried! Don’t say this to me!” Summer shouts.



Brian and Howie pulls Summer away from the table to inform her of the details about such a thing.



Ana stares at A.J. and asks, “What if she’s listening right now? Wouldn’t we be in some major trouble?”



Paige stares around the breakfast hall examining windows to make sure that Harmony isn’t listening or anywhere near the room.



A.J. shrugs his shoulder, “Don’t need to worry ‘’bout that. She really doesn’t like daytime, she likes the night cause it’s creepy. Though we should watch out for her. She can be sneaking around here somewhere.” A.J. states quietly looking at the crowd of people that was staring at them since Aaron’s little outburst.



Kevin looks at Nick who sits silently at the end of the table his back facing them. “Nick, are you ok?” Kevin whispers with concern.



Nick looks at Kevin, his blue eyes were getting blood shot due from the crying that happened after the incident with his brother. He shakes his head and heads out the hall.



“Wait, where are you going?” Shouts Howie as Nick exits the hall. Howie shakes his head sadly as places his hand on the hem of his black windbreaker and fingers the pockets of his light blue jeans.



Kevin grabs Howie by the shoulder, “Let him be. He needs to think things out. It’s been hard on him especially knowing what Aaron really is.”



Summer annoyed with all the secrets, speaks. “Alright, all of you better start explaining now or I’m walking out. Why do I need to help you? After what you did to my friend why should I bother sympathizing with you?”



A.J. smiles, “Summer you can stop Harmony. You’ve been given the gift to kill creatures like her. I understand your resentment towards all of us. Especially you Ana. But we all gotta be a team because this is the only way to save not just us but the world! Everyone’s lives depends on you Summer and I truly believe you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Please, let’s leave the past where it belongs in the past. And don’t feel you’re doing this for us. Cause in reality you’re doing this for all the families, the children, mothers, fathers, grandparents and so on. You’re doing this for yourself. If Harmony wins she’ll claim every innocent soul alive and she’ll be even more powerful to stop. So please, I’m begging you do this and tell us you’re down with this.” A.J. states clasping his hands, pouting his lower lip out and lowering his delicate brown eyes to her.



Summer smiles, “I’ll think about it. It’s not gonna be easy though. Harmony sounds tough, but if you all believe I stand a chance then I’ll do it. But I’m not making any promises, if things get to hectic, I’ll pull out of this mission and back off. I don’t wanna die trying to save the whole world. And another thing, Kevin you said we’ve been brought together by one thing, so what is that one thing?”



Kevin bites his lower lip, “It’s Aaron. He’s the key to all of this. He’s the young soul Harmony need. If Harmony gets him, it will give her the power to enter this world as she truly is. And if she does that, no one can stop her, not even Satan himself!”



Summer’s mouth drops open as she mouths out a small profanity from her lips. “Nooo. No way. How can that be possible? You’re kidding me right Kevin?” Summer says nervously eyeing Kevin, her green eyes wide open in shock.



Kevin shakes his head, “Unfortunately no.”



Paige runs over to Summer whispering comforting words. Ana stands there nervously as she slips out the Hall, taking deep breaths, “Oh dear God, this is it. The end of the world as we know it, if Harmony gets that boy.”



Brian runs out the hall and up the stairs to watch Aaron as Ana watches all the commotion in the breakfast hall. Kevin announces the meeting over as Howie’s cell phone went off telling the guys to head to the music studio to meet with their producers.



“Listen, Summer. I’ll talk with you later. We gotta go now.” A.J. states as he and the remaining three members exit the hall.



Summer steps out of the hall with her mouth open. “This is so serious stuff I’m in now, ain’t it?” She whispers to Ana. Ana nods her head and clasps Summer’s arm for security. “Let’s go upstairs, I wanna get my mind off this. I say we go shopping. Interested?” Summer asks quietly. Ana nods and they head off to the elevator.



“Wait where’s Paige? Let’s wait for her.” Ana states looking around the hallway crowded with people.



“She’ll meet us in a few upstairs. She’s finishing eating. She’ll join us shortly.” Summer says quietly in shock as she thinks off all the information that was told to her. How was she to stop a 6,000 year old creature from coming into the world? She shakes her head and takes a deep breath as the large metal elevator doors open.

~*~



She empties her tray hurries over to the table that’s empty now. Paige let her blue grey eyes scan the table and notices someone left their credit card lying on the table. She picks it and notices it belongs to the older Carter himself. She grabs the card and walks out the hall to find Nick’s room. She crashes into Becky.



“Oh, I’m sorry, Just someone left their credit card on the table.” Paige states nervously.



Becky smiles, “I can put it in the lost and found until the owner comes for it.”



“Well I already know who it belongs to. I know I shouldn’t be asking you this. But can I personally take this credit card to the owner.” Paige whispers.



Becky smiles, her bright blue eyes examining the credit card. “I know why you wanna take it to Nick.” Laughing she whispers in Paige’s ear, “He’s staying in room 802, the first door to your left.”



Paige smiles and whispers thanks as she runs over to catch a closing elevator. The elevator makes a ting sound as it reached the eighth floor. Just like Becky had said, Paige finds the door he’s in. Knocking lightly on the large mahogany door, she waits for it to open. After a few minutes, she decided to just slip the card beneath the door. She knells down and tries shoving the card through the bottom of the door but the door had a thin bottom and the card wasn’t able to go through it. Frustrated, she knocks again and notices the door creeks opens. Surprised, she pushes the door open and steps into the room. She gazes around the expensive suite in awe. She walks on the white carpet and decides to place the card on a dresser. The room had a large entertainment system in the center and black leather sofas circle the large screen television. She notices a drum set in the corner of the room and his clothes were thrown on the bed carelessly next to open large black leather suitcase. She sighs and stares around the room looking for Nick.



She sees Nick sitting in the corner of the room with his legs drawn up to his chest. He has his eyes close and his head is on his knees. His blond locks are in spikes as he buries his head on his knees. He’s wearing beige cargo pants and a white t-shirt.



“Nick, Nick. What’ s wrong?” Paige asks softly approaching the man in the corner of the room.



“Everything is going wrong, everything I do always goes wrong. It’s my fault my brother hates me.” Nick mumbles, his eyes still close not looking at her.



Paige smiles painfully and touches Nick on his shoulder, “This is all new for all of us. I can’t even relate to what you’re dealing with.”



Nick smirks as he opens his blue eyes, “I figured you’d be the last person I would be talking to. Paige, can you imagine what it’s like to lose one’s life? You had a choice to keep your life. I didn’t. Harmony took mine as well as the other guys and I did nothing to stop her. You hate me don’t ya?”



Paige shakes her head and places her hand on his face stopping a tear from going down his face. “I know about Harmony and I hate your actions but I can never say I hate you. I don’t know you like that to say I hate you.”



“But you still despise me though?” Nick whispers, sniffing, holding back tears. He suddenly pushes Paige away from him. “Don’t take pity on me. I don’t need this.” His voice comes out gruff.



Paige moves away from Nick and smiles, “I know you feel everything is going downhill since that time, but Summer, Ana and I are gonna make sure you get back your normal life again. I’ll leave you alone now. I don’t wanna be a pain staying longer. I just brought back your credit card, you left it downstairs. You gotta be careful with stuff like that, if I wasn’t a nice person I would have used that card.”



At that remark, Nick smiles, “Lucky you’re nice huh?”



Paige nods her head, “Don’t worry ‘bout your brother. He’ll talk with you later. He’s just scared, don’t push your relationship with him, it’ll only scare him farther away. Just be a brother for now. I think that’s all he wants right now.”



Paige heads back to the door to leave but turns around when Nick calls her name out.



“What?” Paige asks as she turns to face Nick.



“Thanks” Nick says softly, his blue eyes lit up.



“No problem, you’re welcome.” Paige states as she opens the door and steps out the room.



Nick walks over to the king size bed and throws himself face down on the bed hoping to get a nap, maybe at least for an hour or so he can forget about his messed up lifestyle and think of times when killing was only on TV and not done by him.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Reservations to Die by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Ten- Reservations to Die~**



He stands outside of the hotel against a wall breathing in the chilly air. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He knew Aaron was safe, it is Howie’s turn to watch the teenager tonight and Brian uses this chance to get some fresh air outside. He hears the wind blowing softly through the trees and puts his arms around his chest taking in the air. He feels the hairs on his arms rise as he feels someone approaching. He pushes away from the wall and stands on the lawn of the hotel, staring around, trying to find the source of his uneasiness. His blue eyes stare at the impending figure. The figure steps out of the darkness and into the streetlight. Brian sees the brown curls down the woman’s back and her soft brown eyes. Her small petite body was wrapped in red halter top and black leather pants. He hears the clicking of her black high boots as she stands in front of him. She smiles, her red gloss lipstick shines in the moonlight.



She grins and fingers the white cotton choker wrapped around her neck. Her peach fingers rub the small oval emerald gem in the center of the choker. The gem glows a brilliant green. Brian stares at the green gem, tempted to pull it off her neck. He knew that within the glowing gem his soul as well as his friends are held in there. His life is in that gem. He remembered how Harmony sucked their souls into that gem, and how horrible it was when she laughed in their faces stating they all belong to her. But he knew that he couldn’t touch that gem, it would kill him. Only the chosen one can reach the gem and release them of their pain. Brian forces a smile as Harmony nears him. Her petite body, Blue’s body, stands close to Brian, facing him.



“Love, you seem so frightened.” Harmony whispers softly, her brown hair tonight blown out straight, hangs down her back. The wind softly blows some of her brown strands across her face, almost innocently. Brian stares at her all white eyes and feels a shiver down his back. She gazes up at the hotel to the floor where Aaron’s room is at.



“Mmmm, interesting. You took what I said seriously. Good! Don’t worry, I’m not here to go after that boy. I just wanted to visit you and see how things are going. It’s temping to know that the slayer is only a few feet away from me in the hotel sleeping her pretty little body away. Really how ironic it is to know I can come and kill her now and she wouldn’t be ready.” Whispers Harmony, caressing Brian’s face with her fingers. He jerks away in disgust from Harmony’s touch and rolls his soft blue eyes.



Brian gulps and knows that somewhere in the hotel, poor Summer is working out, training for the biggest battle in her life.



Harmony breaks his thoughts away as she whispers in his ear. “Precious, come with me now. I’m going hunting. I’m a bit hungry and bored. I figured you can come with me and I’ll show you how to really hunt. I can show you my true powers as I hunt and destroy lives.”



Brian swallows softly as he stares at Harmony’s all white eyes. “Why? Didn’t you torture me enough?” He whispers angrily.



Her brown eyes narrowed in slits as she stares at Brian. “Why do you insist in being such a human at times? I suggest you take this chance to come and learn from a professional. Maybe if you’re lucky you can learn a thing or two.” She whispers in his ear enjoying Brian shiver from her soft breath in his ear.



Brian sighs and nods his head sadly. Anything to get her away from hotel and not risk the lives here, he thinks to himself. He reaches her arm and grabs it softly. “Ok fine, lead the way, my queen.” He whispers almost sounding as if he had given up.



“Mmm, that’s more like it my child. Let’s get ready to have some fun.” Harmony whispers delightfully. Smiling, she holds his hand and pulls him away from the hotel.

~*~



Summer yawns as she steps out of the shower in the hotel room. She just came back from training in the gym and she feels exhausted. She hears Paige and Ana laughing at a joke Becky said. Smiling, Summer wraps a towel around her wet blond locks and throws on a cute yellow pajama pants and matching yellow tank top. She steps out of the room and crosses over to where the girls are laughing about something.



“Hey, what’s so funny? Summer asks, eying the girls through the corner of her sparkling green eyes. Summer takes the towel off her head, and passes the towel through her wet blond tresses.



“Nothing, we were talking about an old TV show we grew up watching, you know the Wonder Years. Well any way there’s a show calls “Reruns” that’s making fun of that show along with some other old shows. It’s funny and Becky here was showing us by acting it out.” Paige states giggling softly, her blond locks tied up in a high ponytail, her brown and red streaks easily showing from it. Her blue grey eyes lit up in delight.



Summer smiles and nods her head, “I remember those shows, wow, I can’t believe a show is making fun of it. Those shows are like our historical T.V. past.” Summer states laughing.



Ana rolls her bluish green eyes and stares at the door, “Shh, I think someone’s at the door.”



Summer looks at the door and waits to hear a knock. Sure enough, a soft knock was heard. Summer stares at the girls and shrugs her shoulders. “Well, answer it, it can’t answer it self you know.” Summer states sweetly, batting her green eyes to the girls.



Paige yawns and heads to the bathroom wearing a light blue oversized t-shirt and small white shorts beneath it. Ana looks at Summer, “Well, hey I ain’t answering it. I just painted my toes and finger nails a cute color. It’ll get messed up.” Ana says quietly, sitting sprawled out, her legs out in front of her. She looks at Becky as she examines her military pajama t-shirt and shorts. Her light blond hair is hanging loose on her broad shoulders.



Becky smiles, “Well, let’s not all rush to answer the door now.” She says sarcastically, her dark brown curls bounces as she jumps up and makes her way to the door, “Since I’m on my way down to work, I’ll get the door for all you excited people.” She states jokily looking at Paige who’s on the bed stretched out lazily, at Ana who yawns tiredly and to Summer who’s sitting on a bright blue bean bag in the corner of the room, filing her nails. Becky rolls her blue eyes and turns the knob to answer the door. There in front of her stood the girl she had visions of. The copper skinned twelve year old stood there, her black curls in a ponytail. The young girl was already Becky’s height and she grins peering into the room. Her brown eyes lit up as she sees Summer and the others. The girl looks at Becky and says a quiet “Hi”



Becky stands there in shock, this is the same girl in her visions. Her mouth hangs open as she stares at the girl before her. She hears Summer’s voice coming from behind her as Becky looks at the girl.



Summer shouts again, “Yoo, hoo, Becky, who is it?” Asks Summer sitting on the bean bag chair, cross legged. Becky moves her mouth but no words could form. Finally after a minute, Summer stands up frustrated, “Becky, what up? Who’s there?” Summer states, approaching the door. Summer gently pushes Becky away from the door and stares at the girl.



A soft smile appears as Summer recognizes who’s at the door. “Well hey you, what are you doing all the way up here in upstate? I thought you lived farther away from here.” Summer asks the girl, Janice.



Janice smiles, “I’m glad you stayed the same sweet one since the day I met you.”



Summer raised her eyed brows and invites the girl in the room. “So, what are you doing up here?” Summer states softly to Janice.



Janice looks around the room in awe and sits down the same bean bag chair Summer was in a few minutes before, looking at Paige and Ana smiling. Summer turns her head to hear Becky stuttering.



“I, I, you know what she’ll say to you is true, I should know, I had a vision on this.” Becky stutters softly.



Summer looks at Becky confused and watches as Becky leaves the room all the while stuttering nervously. The door closes quietly behind her and Summer sits on the carpeted floor near Janice.



Janice’s big brown eyes open wide, “I came for you.” She whispers quietly.



Summer sits there as confusion is written in her face. “Huh? What?” Summer asks.



Janice moves nervously in the seat and stares at Summer, “I’m about to tell you something that I know you won’t believe me.”



Ana looks on in interest as Paige lies on her stomach and raises her head to listen to the conversation from the bed.



Janice takes a deep breath and tell the girls the real deal she came to see them. “See, I came because you’re in danger with Harmony on the loose.”



Ana’s bluish green eyes open wide as Summer asks in surprise, “How do you know about Harmony? You were never informed about her or what your sister did in her job as a watcher.”



Janice looks at her sadly, “Please listen to me Summer, It’s me Blue! I came to tell you that Harmony is using my body. I can’t rest until she leaves my body!” Screams out Janice.



Summer stands up frightened and not believing the girl at all. “What are you talking about? You should go back with your family Janice, I’m sure they’re worried about you, looking for you.” Summer states scared, nervously pointing to the front door.



Janice sighs and hangs her head in defeat. “Look, I can prove to you it’s me. The night Kevin called to state he had Paige captured. Look, you know only I knew that! We cried and hugged each other as I told you I won’t make it out alive from the whole ordeal. The time in the mansion, I was with in the hallway as Kevin, Nick and A.J. went after us. You didn’t want to kill A.J. and I told you I had a plan so you won’ t hurt them. Remember! Don’t you remember when I told you the plan to cut the wire and drop it in the lake of blood forming in the hallway. Come on Summer! Only I could know that! I told you to kill me because I was changing into something I hated so much! You cried and thought I was crazy asking you to do that. But you did. Come on Summer you know only I could know that. It was just me and you in the room and in the hallway. There was no way I could have told my young sister about all this!” Janice cries in confidence.



Summer stands up nervously as she lets the facts sink into her. Suddenly tears form in her green eyes as she drops to her knees. Placing her right hand over her chest in surprise, she cries out, “My God! It’s you Blue! You were the only one there to know that. Oh, God, but this can’t be right! How?” Summer cries out.



“Summer, Harmony is in my body, I had to come back and tell you this. I’m using my sister’s body to tell you this. I’m gonna be with you this whole time. It’s important that I keep an eye out for all your safety.” Janice states calmly.



Paige’s blue grey eyes open wide and her mouth drops open. “This can’t be! No!”



Ana shakes her head sadly, “Oh dear God, how is this possible? Summer saw Blue die, how can you say you’re her?”



“What more prove do I need to give you?” shouts Janice frustrated.



Ana stares in shock and hold backs tears, “Wait if you say who you really are? Do you still hate me for what I did?” Ana asks nervously.



Janice looks at Ana curiously and responds, “No, I forgive you. The past is the past, I can’t do anything to bring my brother back.”



Ana sighs and gets up to hug Janice, then Summer and Paige join in the hug and cried happily. They were all together again, back as a team, and facing Harmony won’t seem like a scary thing after all.

~*~



She walks into the raunchy club, Bounce, with Brian right next to her. The colored lights flash in the air as the dance hall is filled of people dancing. Harmony smiles and looks around at the scenery. Some people were at the bar drinking while others are on the dance floor grinding up against each other, yet still others were drunkenly making out leaning on the walls. Harmony breathes in the smoke, sweat and alcohol that lingers in the air. Brian stands there in disgust as memories of what he did with the guys at a club came back to him. He remembered how they all killed everyone in the club and that made him sick.



“What’s wrong my lil’ Bri bear, are you scared? Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything. Just stand there and watch my child.” Harmony whispers in his ear just as Luducris’s song, “Move” blasts through the speakers.



Move. Get out the way, get out the way, get out the way. The music started and Harmony stares at Brian excitedly.



She makes her way through the club pushing people away roughly to clear a path for her. She hits the dance floor and stands in the center of it. All eyes are on her as her soft brown eyes change to scary all white eyes. Her fangs emerge as she begins drawing people to her. She starts moving to the music and a crowd of people come close to her, attracted by her presence. Brian watches horrified as Harmony begins slitting people on the wrists as she walks through the crowd of people. The crimson blood drips on the mahogany waxed floor. Brian feels his mouth drop as Harmony continues slitting wrists with her nails. She makes her way all around the club and stands in front of Brian. Smiling, she stares at him.



“Brian, the field is ripe, come and enjoy the treasured blood that’s spilling on the floor. It’ll only ease your hunger and urges.” Harmony states loudly over the music.



Brian shakes his head horrified at what he is witnessing. “No! Stop it! I’m leaving!” Brian shouts nervously, as he stumbles out the exit of the club. He clutches his chest and takes a deep breath. He feels his heart hammering in his chest. “Oh man. I didn’t need to see that.” He whispers to himself as he makes his way back to the hotel. Harmony peeks out the exit of the club and points to him, laughing. Her laughter sending chills down Brian’s back and it seems it follow him all the way back to the hotel. He knew tonight that laughter will ring in his head as he sleeps.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Lost in Darkness by Jamelet
A/N: I’m updating how exciting and wonderful. I hope all you guys are truly enjoying this story so far. Summer, I’m pleased to announce that I figured out a great way to end this story and you’ll be happy with the end results. It won’t end like I hinted before so **smile** Anyways my people here’s the next chapter and enjoy. Drop me a review when done! Thanks so much and until later bye!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Eleven- Lost In Darkness~**



His eyes shot open and he bolts upright in the bed. He feels the cold sweat running down his spine and recalls the nightmare he had. This isn’t the first time something like this happened. Sleep has never been an easy task to do since Harmony came into the picture. His heart is banging in his chest as he stumbles to stand up and get off the bed. He runs his fingers down his bare chest which tonight is covered in his sweat. He wipes his sweaty hands on his boxers and takes a deep breath. He quietly walks over to the balcony and stares out into the night. Tonight Howie is watching Aaron and tomorrow will be his turn. A.J. takes a deep breath and rubs his face with his hands. He places his hands on the cold railing of the balcony and stares out into the starless night.



“God, I gotta get away. I can’t stand being here.” A.J. whispers, wetting his lips with the tip of his tongue. His chocolate eyes glaze over the balcony as he tries to rub away the blurriness of sleep from his eyes. He hears his room door creak open and a tall figure enters the room. A.J. keeps his eyes focus at the balcony and the city below it. The figure walks towards the balcony as A.J. talks never turning his back to see the figure.



“Tough night for you too huh?” A.J. asks. The figure nods and says a quiet “Yup” A.J. turns next to him to see his friend leaning on the rail, his eyes lost in his thoughts.



Nick looks at A.J. and shakes his head, “What are we gonna huh? The plan Kevin states, makes it too obvious. I’d doubt Harmony will fall for that.” Nick states quietly as his passes his fingers through his messy blond locks. “Besides Aaron isn’t eager with this whole plan, I don’t think he wants to help us. He’s confused, you know. About me. About us. I guess just about all this mess. I can’t blame him really. I’m surprised he didn’t leave already. Don’t really know why he’s still here? I figured he would have left already.” Nick whispers confused.



A.J. smiles and pats his friend’s shoulder, “Stop worrying already. If you still have issues with him, go talk with him now. You’re bugging me telling me ‘bout how pissed off you are with him. He’s not a little boy, he’ll understand, if not, tell him to get over it!” A.J .states annoyed yet caring.



Nick laughs, pulling on his white t-shirt and boxers, “I’m annoying the hell out of you, ain’t I?”



A.J. nods his head and points to the door, “Go, and next time solve your problems instead of bothering me with it!” A.J. states jokily.



Nick laughs and leaves A.J.’s place but not before throwing a pillow towards A.J’s head. He leaves the room quick to hear A.J. on the other side laughing softly.

~*~



Nick heads over to his brother’s room quietly, going down a flight a stairs to reach Aaron’s place. Knocking on his brother’s door quietly he realizes Aaron must be asleep, he was going to walk away from the door but something in his heart was nagging at him to open the door. Behind the close door of Aaron, something is terribly wrong. Knocking the door, loud this time, he waits to see if anyone will open. After waiting for a minute, Nick frustrated pushes the front door of Aaron’s suite. The door surprisingly is open and Nick enters the room shutting the door quietly behind him. He stares around the suite surrounded in complete darkness.



“Howie, yo D. You awake?” Nick whispers in the silent room. Nick is blinded in the dark and he can not see anything in front or around him. The windows are covered in thick dark colored curtains, blocking out any moonlight from entering. Stumbling over what felt like suitcases, he feels someone’s arm. Pulling on the arm, he uses his hands to guide him to figure out the identity of the person. He recognizes it as Howie as Nick’s fingers touched Howie’s hair. “D, what the hell? I can’t see jack in front of me. Where’s the light in this room?” Nick asks, as his eyes become adjusted with the darkness.



Howie makes no response and Nick feels his heart hammering against his chest. Knowing his friend, he’s probably asleep through all this no matter how loud it gets, Howie known for the ability to sleep through anything, seems to prove that statement right tonight. Nick hits a dresser and reaches around the top shelf for a flashlight. His hand hits something and the object rolls into his hands.



“Yes a flashlight.” Nick whispers softly. Knowing his luck, the flashlight might not even work. He fumbles with the flashlight until he clicks the flashlight on. The soft glow from the flashlight, shines down on the beige carpet. Nick smiles as he moves the flashlight to where Howie is. His heart beats rapidly at the sight of his friend, with sweaty hands he touches Howie’s cheek to see if any movement can be found. His blue eyes trail to Howie’s throat where a rope is hanging off, tied around Howie’s neck. Shaking in fright, he touches Howie’s wrist to see if a pulse can be found. Relief washes over him as a soft pulse was located. Nick passes his hand on Howie’s face to see what other damage is done. He finds none and takes a large deep breath as relief floods his body. Howie looks like someone tried attacking him but he seemed to have gotten knocked out. Other than that, Howie wasn’t physically hurt and the rope around his neck didn’t look like much injury was done.



Nick smiles and looks in the darkness to find where his brother is. The flashlight scrolls the carpet and Nick feels his breathing become quick as the light shone down revealing splotches of blood spread out on the carpet. It wasn’t a lot of blood but enough to cause a fright in him. He follows the trail of dry spots of blood across the carpet until he reaches a small body shaking violently, curled in a fetal position.



“Aaron, Aaron! Oh, God are you ok?” Nick whispers loudly, reaching his brother’s body. Nick picks up the teen and wraps his arms around the shaking Aaron. He shines the flashlight on his brother’s face and feels his mouth drop open in shock. Aaron’s face was ashen and pale and the brown eyes are dull and in pain. But that wasn’t what frightened Nick, it was the fact that Aaron’s neck was soaking in blood. “Oh, God, Bro, hold on!” Nick whispers in fright as he flashes the light on the hotel phone on the night stand. He reaches with shaking hands and grabs the phone. He dials the emergency number and the talks with Becky.



“He’s still breathing right?” Becky calmly states.



“Yeah, yes, please hurry, he needs medical attention now!” Nick cries out.



Becky states the ambulance will arrive in a few minutes and she’s coming up with a medical kit to see if she can help out. He hangs up the phone and takes a shaky breath. He feels tears trying to edge their way to his eyes, but he fights it as he cradles his brother.



In a few minutes, Aaron’s door opened and in came Becky followed by a paramedic and a security guard. Becky flips a light switch hidden behind a dresser. The bright light infiltrates the room as Nick adjusted to the sudden bright light. Becky rushes over to Nick as the paramedic takes Aaron to check for his pulse.



“He’s alive.” The paramedic states as he places Aaron on a wheelchair. “I’m gonna take him downstairs to the clinic in this hotel and if he needs serious medical attention we’ll take him to the hospital. Ok.”



Nick nods shaking as the paramedic wheels away Aaron out the door. Becky looks at Howie in frighten. “Oh man, someone came in here to hurt them?” Becky asks scared. Her blue eyes staring at the slouched figure on the chair.



Nick nods his head, “By the looks of it. I don’t know what happened here. I found my brother like that in the corner of the room, bleeding from his neck. Howie was like that when I came in.” His voice cracking sadly as he thinks about the suffering.



“Who could have done something like this? We have the best security here and yet someone broke into this room. I don’t understand?” Becky whispers sadly as she takes the rope off Howie’s neck to examine him farther.



“Harmony, who else? This looks like her work.” Nick states with anger in his voice. “Becky did you see this in your visions?” Nick whispers sadly.



Becky shakes her head, “Unfortunately no. You know if I see this I would have been here and told you before any of this happened.” She whispers.



Nick nods his head and looks at Howie. “He’s ok. He’s breathing. I think someone tried to knock him out before getting to Aaron.” He whispers softly hugging himself for comfort.



Becky’s dark brown curls are pulled up in a messy bun as she stares at the crime scene before her. “I’m going to call the police to investigate this, k. Just try to get some sleep. This looks like it’s gonna be a long night.” Becky states quietly comforting Nick. She picks up the hotel phone and dials for the police to examine the room. “I’ll be here for a while, you can chill here then head back to your room, I won’t let the police question you too long, k.”



Nick nods his head and slides down the wall, sitting down on the carpet almost ready to scream in anger. He closes his eyes and waits for the police to arrive, he knew he wouldn’t get sleep for a long while now.

~*~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Complications by Jamelet
Anyways my people, here is the next chapter to the story. Enjoy and drop me a review when done. Thanks!!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Twelve- Complications~**



He opens his eyes tiredly as the bright morning sunlight invades his vision. “Ugh, damn sun!” Mumbles A.J. aggravated, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. The sunlight splashes through the glass panes and the sliding balcony door. He struggles to sit up and notices his friend Brian sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks up to see Summer appearing from A.J.’s closet , staring down at him.



A.J. looks at both of them and smiles, “Why, I feel so violated with you two staring at me while I was resting my head on this pillow.” A.J. states jokily.



Brian and Summer looks at A.J. seriously as Summer throws a black t-shirt and worn out jeans on top of A.J.



“Get dressed quickly, we got a lot to discuss.” Whispers Summer seriously. Brian moves and stands near A.J.’s bed as A.J. tiredly gets up from the bed, mumbling some form of profanity.



“I get woken up by the sunlight hitting my face and now you’re all rushing me to get dressed. Man, when did the meaning of the word privacy turned to this.” A.J. grumbles, running his hand through his black hair tinted in red.



Brian looks at A.J. and responds quickly, “Something happened last night with Howie and Aaron. Nick saw them last night and it wasn’t good what he saw.”



A.J. drops his jeans and feels his heart pick up pace. He takes a deep breath, and quickly whispers, “Wh, what exactly did Nicky see?”



Summer looks away from A.J. as he continues dressing and softly answers his question. “We’ll explain to you in a minute. I just don’t know how’re you’re gonna respond to it when we tell ya.” States Summer nervously.



A.J. didn’t like where the conversation is going. “Ok, tell me. I can’t take this suspense.” Mutters A.J. as he zips up his jeans and steps in front of Summer with concern and worry on his face.



Brian sighs, “K, this is the deal, before we go to eat and tell ya, do us all a favor?”



A.J. shrugs his shoulders, “Fine, what’s the favor?” He states seriously.



Brian smiles, his bright blue eyes shining like a naughty child, “For my sake and Summer’s, go brush your teeth.”



A.J. stands there in shock as Summer and Brian laugh playfully. A.J. rolls his eyes and grumbles, walking to the bathroom. “First you wake me up, then you diss me. That’ s foul guys, real foul!”



After fifteen minutes, A.J. steps out of the bathroom refreshed. “Ok, now that I’m awaken from my beauty sleep: what about Howie and Nick that I should freak out about?” A.J. states, trying to joke to comfort his uneasiness.



Brian’s eyes change a darker blue as concern and worry crosses his face. Brian, who’s wearing a red jacket over his black t-shirt, stands nervously in his beige Khakis. “A.J. last night after Nick visited you, he went to see Aaron. When he got to Aaron’s room, the place was in total darkness. Nick found Howie knocked out with a rope tied around his neck. Howie is fine, the attacker didn’t choke him with the rope. Aaron however is a different story…”



“Uh, uh, NO! Aaron’s fine right!? I mean he isn’t hurt in any way right? RIGHT?” Shouts A.J. scared, his chocolate eyes wide open.



Summer steps up to A.J. and puts her hands on his shoulder. She’s wearing a white thin strap cotton top over dark blue hip huggers. Her short blond locks are loose on her shoulders as she licks her cinnamon colored lips. Her green eyes hinted in gold specks, as the hazy sunlight shows the scattered freckles on her face. “Aaron was found with blood on his neck, the thing is, that’s not his blood. It looks like someone’s blood was splashed on him for some reason. Aaron is in shock. He’s not speaking, let alone not really moving around too much physically.”



Brian whispers nervously, “Aaron’s ok, just not all there if you know what I mean.”



A.J. drew a confused face and stared at his friend, “So you’re saying he’s lost it, like gone crazy.” A.J. states quietly not wanting to believe this.



Summer nods her head, “Yup, by the looks of it. Whatever Harmony did to him, he’s not speaking about it. I kinda wish he’ll say something.” Summer whispers softly.



A.J. draws in a sharp intake of air and stares at Brian, “Ok, what about Howie?”



Brian smiles, “D’s fine, just resting now. You can talk with him a little later, I think he needs it.”



“So Howie’s not hurt right?” A.J. asks quietly.



Summer nods her head in reassurance, “Yup, he’s fine. We’re gonna go talk to Nick, see how everything is going with him. He’s taken all this pretty hard, I think we should all be there to support him. Harmony is out to destroy and she’s breaking Nick down pretty good.” Summer states sadly.



A.J. nods his head and angrily swears out loud, grabbing his leather jacket on the way out the room. A.J. takes a deep breath in relief to know Howie is fine and follows Brian and Summer out the door. Maybe Nick can explain in more detail what happened last night.

~*~



Nick stares at the cop putting away his scribbling something down on his notepad. “Thank you Mr. Carter for answering some of the questions. I know it’s difficult for you. I promise to find the cause of all this blood shed.”



“Sir, thanks but we’ve already hired someone to investigate this situation, someone who has valuable information within this case.” Ana states, her bluish green eyes narrow in annoyance.



The man tips his police cap towards both of them and head out the door, “Well, I think this is something we should look into as security reasons, Miss.” The cop states, his grey eyes eying Ana and Nick.



“It’s ok sir, I understand you’re just doing your job to help the safety of all of us. But I think my friend has a point, you’ll just be overworking yourself. Besides we’re paying a private investigator who’s already looking into this problem. But thanks so much.” Paige responds softly, smiling at the cop and leading him to the door. Paige tugs nervously on her black ruffled shirt and tugs on her beige velvet skirt, her blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail and the brown and red streaks reflects in the sunlight filtrating the dim lit room.



“Private investigator?” Ana states laughing. “Is that what you just thought of?”



“Well, um, yeah, I figured anything to keep the cop at bay.” Paige states feeling a little nervous.



Nick smiles, “It’s ok, Paige, you did fine. The cops can’t get involved in this. The less people know about this, the more we can the real culprit- Harmony. Besides, the cops will die if they just get in Harmony’s way.”



Ana smiles and pats Paige’s shoulder, “Good job, good job. Because you did so will, it’ll be my treat for breakfast.”



Nick smiles, “That’s ok, I’m not much for eating right now.”



Ana smiles, “I didn’t say I was gonna treat you. I said Paige!”



Nick laughs and shakes his head in glee. After a few minutes, Nick stands looking at the blood stains and sorrow struck him. He walks over to a table and violently smashes a glass vase on the mahogany planks of the walls. “Dammit, Aahhh!! This is bull! I hate Harmony, I wanna rip her head off if I can!” screams out a frustrated Nick. Suddenly the hotel phone rings in the room and Ana rushes over to answer it while Paige tries to calm down Nick.



Hanging up the phone, Ana wearing a green laced peasant top and black hip huggers, her light blond hair in one braid down her shoulders, stares at Nick. “K, that’s Becky with Aaron, she said you can come see him now. He’s asking for his brother. Maybe it can help Aaron talk about the problems last night.”



Nick sighs and trudges out the room. “Wait, hold up! Nick, you’re not leaving wearing that right?” Paige asks curiously.



Nick shrugs his shoulders, “Who cares, at least I’m not naked.” He states annoyed as he glances at his white t-shirt and blue boxers.



“It’s just that there are fans down there and the media will get the scoop on this if they see you walking around like that.” Ana states as she throws in his direction a pair of dark denim jeans and a red jersey.



Nick catches the outfit and heads to the bathroom to put on the clothes before seeing his brother.

~*~



His deep brown open to a bright white blinding light. He tries to sit up and realizes he’s on a doctor’s operating table. His vision is unclear and blurry. He sits on the table as a dizzy spell passes him. He tries recalling how he got here, but he couldn’t remember. Then it all came back. Last night was the night he truly believed he almost died.



He remembered seeing the same petite woman that came at him before. She just walked into Aaron’s room last night and attacked Howie. Howie was caught off guard and was knocked almost unconscious. He remembered how Howie was slammed on the floor by the small woman and tried fighting her off of him. She whispers, her voice like a strong wind slamming into a window, sends chills down Aaron’s back. She places a rope around Howie neck as he tries to tackle her. She was too fast and knocked him out. She was strong, she lifted Howie in her arms and places him a seat. His body slouches over, as he was knocked out. Aaron remembered during the fighting occurring between her and Howie, he tried calling for help out the window and on the phone. But nothing was working. The windows were mysteriously locked and the hotel phone wasn’t cooperating with Aaron. He remembered looking around the room to find a way out but the only way out is the front door which was blocked by the young woman. He remembered how scared he was, chills running through his body as his heart slams in his chest. He remembered rushing to the bathroom to find his cell and hears a voice, her voice.



“Hey Aaron, are you looking for this?” The woman states, her all white eyes and fangs gleam in the moonlight that had managed to seep through the curtains. She held up his phone in the darkness of the room and Aaron truly believed he was about to die. She approached him and laughed all the while enjoying the horrid look that crossed Aaron’s face. Some how by some miracle he recalled Howie throwing a sharp blade towards Harmony’s neck before Howie went completely unconscious. Her neck gets cut by the blade and her blood splashes on Aaron’s neck. He remembered how she pulled out the knife from her neck, a spray of crimson liquid poured on Aaron as he screamed horrified about all this. He heard her mutter something under her breath and saw her run out the room quickly.



Aaron recalls as he glances as Howie who’s knock out completely from Harmony. Howie saved him and for that he was glad he’s able to live another day because of him. He recalled as he curled on the floor to comfort himself and cried, cried because he thought he was gonna die and cried because he’s so miserable. He remained curled like that for a while, shaking in terror and letting his face stain in his tears. Then he remembered his brother calling out, finding him like that, screaming and shaking at the sight of his younger brother in pain. He remembered Nick holding him and comforting him, shaking in fear, whispering that things will be ok. But somehow Aaron believed he can never be ok after what he been through.



His thoughts are disrupted as Nick entered the small doctor’s office. Nick who seemed as if he received no sleep last night walks over to his brother. The blue eyes bore into the brown ones.



Shaking, Nick passes his fingers through Aaron’s blond locks. “Hey, lil’ bro, how are you?” Nick’s voice cracks as he stares at the pain Aaron has on his face.



Aaron gulps and stares at his brother. Aaron feels the cool wet tears sliding quietly down his pale face as his lower lip trembles. Aaron simply looks away and doesn’t respond to the question.



“It’s ok, you don’t have to say anything. It’s my fault all of this is happening. Harmony is using you to get to me. And she’s doing a great job. Aaron you know I would do anything for you, I promise to watch over you. And if I have to die to save you then I’ll do it. You know that.” Nick whispers softly, the tears sliding out of his bright blue eyes as he embraces his younger sibling. Aaron hugs his brother and lets the pent up tears come crashing down. All his pain and anguish released as he held onto his older brother. He looks at his brother and wished he can be as strong as him in handling such a situation, and maybe one day he can. But as for now, he’ll let Nick do that, because that’s what big brothers are for.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
No Friend Of Mine's by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Thirteen- No Friend Of Mine’s~**



He darts his green eyes around the backyard of the hotel as the young girl, Janice comes running out the porch.



“Kevin, something’s up with Aaron. There was an attack last night and it seems Harmony was involved.” Squeaks out Janice, her big brown eyes open wide, her dark brown curls tumbling down on her shoulders in a braid. She pulls on her blue fluffy cotton long sleeved sweater and stares at her black loose jeans. Her copper skin shines in the moonlight as she stares at Kevin nervously.



Kevin gulps and heads back into the hotel following the young twelve year old. He runs into the lobby to see A.J., Brian, Summer, Ana, Becky, Nick, Aaron and Paige inside the small medical room.



“What’s going on?” Kevin asks, his voice shaking a bit as he feels nervous.



Summer smiles and points to Nick and Aaron sitting on the medical table, Nick consoling his younger brother. Nick explains the problem and the incident that occurred last night.



Kevin could feel his mouth drop as Nick goes on in detail about the problem. “Damn! It’s Harmony! She did this. We have to be on guard, she wants to have her fun especially since she knows Summer’s here.” Kevin states as he runs his fingers through his black raven spikes. He pulls on his long leather jacket and stares at his black button down blouse beneath the jacket. He places his hands on his dark blue denim jeans and sighs.



“Harmony, figured.” Mutters Janice as she walks over to Aaron and stares at him smiling. “She didn’t hurt you, did she?” Janice asks quietly.



Aaron shakes his head and stares at her with wet brown eyes. “Are you Blue?” He asks softly.



Janice nods her head, “Yeah, sort of. I don’t look like this, just using my sister’s body for now.” She states smiling.



Aaron confused, stares at the others to explain the strange situation. “What did she mean by that?” He asks, staring at Brian.



Brian laughs, “Long story AC, I’ll tell ya later.”



Aaron stares at the others and attempt standing up but a dizzy spell took over. A.J. and Nick each grab Aaron’s arm to steady the boy.



“So I guess the plan is off for today huh?” Ana asks, her bluish green eyes question the others.



Kevin nods his head, “Yeah, until Aaron is ready we can’t do anything. I suggest Summer starts training now before Harmony appears. And Ana I’m gonna need you and Janice to work on research with me and Brian. Nick, you stay with your brother, I think you should chill after all you’ve been through. A.J. I want you and Becky to check on Howie and then go with Paige to train Summer. Harmony’s no joke and Summer has to ready no matter the deal.” Kevin states seriously, eyeing Ana who has a cross look on her face.



As Kevin stated that, Summer noted that A.J. winked at her when Kevin mentions to train her. Summer smiles and hold in her laughter as Kevin continues in a serious tone.



“Kev, today is girls night out. That sucks that we gotta work, can’t we do this another day.” Ana states, her light blond braided hair swings over her shoulders as she pouts to Kevin.



Kevin sighs, “You’re kidding me right? You know all your girls are expensive to be staying in this hotel. And I have to be the one paying for you girls. But… I think it’s imperative we don’t slack off. Remember Harmony is around here and you never know what she got planned for us. K.” Kevin states calmly, his bright green eyes on Aaron who is now able to stand without help.



Paige’s blue grey eyes lit up as she whispers, “Well, if Kevin could put on one of his long skirts, he would fit in with the girls day we had planned for today.”



Suddenly laughter erupts in the room as everyone begins to snicker in enjoyment at Paige’s small joke.



“Ok, Ok, ha, ha! Good one Paige, you got me!” Kevin states smiling as the medical room empties out: One after another each person files out the room with a grin on their face. At least the anxiety left for a little while but it won’t take long until destruction begins again and lives are torn apart again.

~*~



He opens his brown eyes and stares around the room as the front door to his hotel suite is opened. He looks at his red sweater and blue jeans he’s wearing. Groggily eyeing the door, he sees A.J. and Becky sliding into the room. Howie feels his head banging as a large headache appears.



“Ugh! God it hurts.” Howie moans in pain as he clutches his head tenderly. A.J. rushes over to his friend’s side and stares at Howie.



“Yo, D, you ok? God I wish I was here last night. I can’t believe she did that to you, I would have never let her touch you.” A.J .whispers as he hands Howie an aspirin. “Take this, I hope it helps.”



Howie takes the pill and swallows it, leaning his head back on the soft pillow. “Man A.J. Are you sure Summer can take her? I mean she hasn’t seen Harmony yet. I’m afraid when she does, she’ll let her emotions take over.” Howie whispers softly.



Becky sighs deeply, her curly dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail, she pulls on her hotel uniform. Her blue eyes gaze over Howie and smiles softly, her soft pale skin glowed in the dim hotel room light.



A.J. sighs, “That’s what I’m afraid of. But we can’t think that way, Look, I came to see how’re you’re doing? I gotta go downstairs and help Paige train with Summer. But I’ll be back up to see how’re you’re doing. Just take it easy and sleep. K, buddy.”



Howie nods and smiles and they do their handshake. “You guys, can we really get our lives back?” Howie asks quietly.



A.J. nods his head and closes the door leaving the room, “Yup, I really think so.” A.J. states quietly.



“I’ll stay here and watch Howie in case of anything, k.” Becky whispers softly to A.J.



A.J. nods his head and smiles.



Howie yawns and closes his eyes, he feels tired and the aches in his body is slowly throbbing. Maybe when he wakes up it will be gone, until then sleep is his only answer at the moment.

~*~



Summer trains vigorously for three hours taking short breaks in between. She swings the swords with profession and handles all the weaponry with ease. She back flips and lands on her feet accurately. She’s wearing a pale blue thin shoulder strap shirt with black sweats and white sneakers and her short blond hair is tied in a high ponytail.



“K, that’s about it for now.” Paige states suddenly, pulling on her black ruffled shirt and staring at her beige velvet skirt. A.J. pushes the stop watch in his hand and stares at Summer, beaming.



“I gotta admit, you were kicking some butt, I’m afraid of you!” A.J. states smiling at Summer, his brown eyes watching Summer’s face blush.



“Thanks, that’s the slayer instinct taking over!” Summer states wiping sweat away with a small green towel across her face.



“I can’t believe you learned all those moves I showed you. It’s crazy. That’s that slayer thing ain’t it?” A.J. whispers, eyeing the slayer.



Summer nods, “Yup, that’s the skills showing. I can’t help that.” Summer states giggling as A.J. rolls his eyes jokily.



Paige smiles and scribbles some stuff down. “K, girl, I’ll leave you to change, I’ll be with Kevin, Brian, Janice and Ana if ya need me.” Then she steps out the room, closing the door swiftly behind her.



“Well, A.J. I got to change.” Summer hinted, hoping A.J. gets the idea to leave the room.



“Oh, go right ahead, I’m not stopping you.” A.J. states as he leans against the gymnasium wall.



Summer laughs, “I’m gonna change, but you can’t be here, you’ll have to leave this room.”



“Why? Man I always miss the good stuff. Fine, be that way. It’s unfair really, I mean you saw me in my most intimate moment…” A.J. states suddenly interrupted by Summer’s laughter.



“Please you were sleeping, and you were quiet too!” Summer states her green eyes wide open as she giggles.



“Fine, I see when I’m not wanted.” A.J. states jokily, sucking his teeth. He opens the door and whispers to Summer, “Yo, I’ll meet you in the library with the others, aight.” And with that shuts the door leaving Summer alone to change her clothes.



In a few minutes, she was done dressing and was about to open the gym door but stopped dead on her tracks. In front of the gym door stood a familiar face. Summer’s green eyes water immediately staring at Blue.



“Oh, God! NO! How? I can’t believe this!” cries out Summer, as she holds on to the wall for support. She felt she was gonna pass out if she didn’t hold on to the cream colored walls.



The deep brown eyes bore into Summer, as Blue whispers, “Summer, are you ok? Please tell me you’re ok? You seem scared.”



Summer stands there, placing her hands over her mouth in shock. Tears trail down her pale complexion, staining her white cotton thin shoulder strapped shirt. She places her right hand on the side of her dark blue denims, gasping and shaking to see her friend before her.



Blue’s brown eyes grew sad, “It’s ok, shh, I know it’s crazy, listen, something weird is happening. Harmony managed to switch to my sister’s body. It’s like we traded places or something. I can’t explain this but trust me.”



Summer shakes as Blue tries to touch Summer’s arm, “It’s ok. Calm down I know how you feel. All of sudden you see your dead friend back to life and it’s confusing. I know, Summer, I’m scared, I can’t figure out what’s happening with me. Harmony is causing chaos, and I don’t know what else to do. I was with Kevin one minute and the next I see me walking down this hallway bumping into you.” Blue states her voice cracking in fright.



Summer cries out, “Get away from me! You died, I saw it! I know you died, I went to your funeral! Don’t do this Blue!”



Blue runs her fingers though her medium wavy hair, which today is held up in a bun. She pulls on her green tank top and pokes at her black jean skirt. “Summer, please, I don’t know what to do!”



“I can’t hear this, I can’t be around here with you!” Screams Summer as she runs away, her tears splashing on the beige carpet.



Blue smiles as Summer disappears from view. Harmony can feel her fangs emerging as her brown eyes changed to all white. Laughing, she whispers, ‘Soon, Summer. Soon!”

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Harmony's Discord by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Fourteen- Harmony’s Discord~**



She runs down the hallway and burst through the door leading to the library. She shakes violently and the chills are running down her body. She just witnessed her deceased friend talking to her. Sleep will not be an easy task tonight. Her green eyes stare at her friends as she tries mumbling something.



“Summer what happened?” Janice asks nervously, her big dark brown eyes stare at Summer, her black curls topples over her shoulders in a ponytail. She passes her hands on her blue long sleeved fluffy sweater and places her hands in her black jean pocket.



“I, I, I saw her! I saw her!” Summer cries out frightened, her hands shaking as she desperately tries to wipe away stray tears from her pale face.



“Saw who?” Brian whispers softly trying to comfort the slayer.



“Harmony! Blue! Both! You know what I mean!” Cries out a frustrated Summer, who clutches onto A.J.’s arm.



“Summer, don’t worry, she can’t hurt you. What did she say to you?” A.J. whispers in her ear softly to calm Summer down. He leans near Summer in a black t-shirt and worn out light blue jeans.



“That she is really Blue! That she traded bodies with her sister and she wanted me to believe her.” Summer states as a fresh batch of cool tears well up in her sad wet green eyes.



Ana sighs and rubs Summer’s shoulder, “It’ll be fine, we’re not gonna leave you alone again. I don’t trust her alone with you and I won’t let that happen.”



“It’s my fault, I should have waited for her. Put the blame on me.” A.J. whispers, smiling gently to Summer.



Kevin sighs, “It’s all of our fault, we should have had someone with you at all times. Harmony could have killed you because of all of our carelessness.” He states softly, his bright green eyes gaze slowly to the mahogany planks of the floor guiltily. He stands in a long black leather jacket with a black button down shirt beneath it. He fingers the pockets of his dark blue jeans.



Summer shakes her head, “You guys can’t defend me 24/7. I’m the slayer, I’m chosen to stop her. I’d eventually would have bumped into her somewhere.” She smiles softly, gazing in A.J.’s chocolate eyes.



Paige smiles softly and runs over to Summer hugging her, “I’m just glad you’re ok. That’s all that matters now, k, girl.”



Summer nods her head and sniffs quietly, holding the young girl in her arms.



Brian smiles running his fingers nervously through his sandy colored hair. “She’s right! As long as you’re ok, that’s what matters.” Whispers Brian as he tugs on his red jacket with a black t-shirt beneath it. He stands nervously in his beige Khakis.



Janice stands beside Summer happily. “Well, we’re all still researching some stuff about Harmony. One thing we do know for sure is Harmony has the Boys souls in a green emerald on a necklace.” Janice states confidently.



“And” Kevin picks up the conversation, “She wears that necklace around her neck, I’m sure you noticed it right Summer?” His green eyes glued to the scared slayer in front of him.



She shakes her head, “I was in shock to even notice or look at any jewelry she had on.” She states running her hands though her loose short blond hair, tugging on her white thin strap cotton shirt and staring down the seam of her dark blue denim.



“It’s alright don’t worry about it. Listen we didn’t find any new info on this chick, but we’re all still looking for some.” Ana whispers quietly to Summer.



“I think the best thing right now is for someone to be with Summer. I don’t like the fact Harmony met her already. If I didn’t know any better, I think Harmony got a plan.” Kevin states, his deep voice resounding in Summer’s ears.



Summer looks around nervously, “But I already have Paige, Janice and Ana in the room. Remember, we all share that room together?” She says softly.



Brian nods, “We know that, but he means one of us watching you. At least if Harmony comes to get you, one of us can slow her down. Because in all reality, you’re the one who can defeat her not us.”



Janice smiles and stares at Summer, “There’s some important stuff I gotta mention before we all get some sleep. See, Summer you can touch the emerald that holds the Boys souls, if you can take it away from her and break the jewel, the guys can live again.”



Summer’s green eyes lit up, showing the gold specks in it, “Well that’s easy, all I gotta do is snatch the jewel off her.”



Kevin stares at Summer as he passes his fingers through his black raven spikes, “Well Summer, it’s easier said than done. You’ll have to fight Harmony to get the emerald. She cares for the jewelry like it was a part of her. It won’t be that easy to take that away from her.”



Paige claps her hands, disrupting the eerie silence that suddenly enveloped in the library. “I think it’s time to go. I can’t stay here, it gives me the creeps.” Her blond hair with red and brown streaks in a high ponytail down her shoulders, “I think we can leave this hotel and just hang out, it’s still eight and sleep won’t be fun so early now.” She stares around the quiet library in a black ruffled shirt and a beige velvet skirt, fixing some strands on her high ponytail.



Ana looks at the young teen and asks, “So where do you suggest we hang then?” She stands wearing a green laced peasant top and black hip huggers. Her light blond hair is in one braid down her back.



Paige’s blue grey eyes lit up as she remembers something, “I saw an arcade room in the entertainment area of this hotel. I don’t know if you guys all wanna go there to hang?” She states innocently, smiling gently at the guys.



A.J. smiles laughing, “I’m down, too bad Nick ain’t here to enjoy this.”



Brian laughing responds, “I wanna go! That sounds normal, and I’ve been trying to get Nick to finish passing the video game “Resident evil.” You know what, I’m gonna check up on him and Aaron now to see if they’re interested in playing. I’ll meet you guys there. K.” And with that, Brian waves a quick goodbye and rushes to catch a closing elevator.



Kevin shakes his head, “It’s alright, you guys hang, I’ll just go up and chill in my room.” With that Kevin says a quick goodbye and heads to wait for an elevator to come.



A.J. laughs and leads the girls to the arcade, “After you my ladies.” A.J. states jokily as the girls all board the opening elevator to take them to the entertainment area of the hotel.

~*~



Kevin reaches his room and opens the large oak door to his suite. He flips the light switch on, to illuminate the room. Yawning, he reaches over to his bed and flings off his black leather jacket. He sluggishly walks over to a kitchen counter and fills up a glass cup with some red wine. Drinking it, he walks over to the dining table and slumps in a chair. He lets his eyes scroll the lighted room and to his surprise spots Blue or rather Harmony sitting on the window ledge. She pulls on her white ruffled shirt and tugs on her dark denim jeans. She runs her peach complexion fingers through her brown wavy hair down which is down her back, tied in a low ponytail.



She stares at him and licks her lower cinnamon colored lip at him. “Pumpkin you seem tired. How about before you go to sleep, I challenge you to an arm wrestling match?”



Kevin rolls his green eyes at her and looks away, “To what do I own the honor of your visit Harmony? He states sarcastically.



She smiles, “I’ll never tell.” She whispers in an eerie sing-a-long voice. She jumps down from the ledge and sits besides Kevin in a chair. “Tell me my little angel, what are you doing with that slayer girl? Didn’t I specially advise to not befriend the slayer?”



Kevin shakes his head, “That’s none of your business who I decide to talk to and really you didn’t say anything about not being her friend.”



Harmony laughs, her giggles like the sound of live electricity. “Pumpkin, you’re a big boy and you’re right, you don’t have to have me tell you who to be friends with. But! You do work for me and what I say goes.” She states quietly, as her voice lowers.



Kevin lowers his eyes at her in rage, “I’m really not in the mood for this, what did you really come here for?” Kevin whispers.



Harmony’s eyes glared at him, the all white color piercing at him. She places her arm on the table and snarls, “Come, my little care bear, wanna arm wrestle?”



Kevin shakes his head, “No, I’m not interested. Don’t you have anything else to do?”



Harmony laughs quietly and nods her head, “Actually I just thought of an idea. If you won’t play with me, then maybe you’re wife will.” She whispers manically.



Kevin’s eyes shot open, “You leave her alone! Don’t you ever touch her! You hear me!” He shouts quickly to defend his wife.



Harmony laughs, “Then play with me or your wife will.”



Kevin stares her down and whispers a small profanity from his lips. “Fine you little wench, let’s get this over with. I have better things to do!” He states with clenched teeth.



Harmony smiles, “Goody!” She places her arm on the table and Kevin does the same. She grabbed his hand and snared, “Ready, if you’re nice, I’ll let ya win.” She states sweetly, moving in her seat as the necklace swings around on her neck.



Kevin stares at the necklace and watches as Harmony whispers, “Ready, go.”



Harmony has incredible strength and didn’t put much strength into the arm wrestling. She let Kevin slams her hand against the table as she burst out laughing. “Angry much?” She giggles.



Kevin stands up and glares at her, “Are you happy now?”



Harmony smiles, “I guess for now, but be nice or I won’t be nice to Kristin.” And with that walks to front door and leaves the suite laughing. “I’ll be back, behave or you’ll endanger the ones you care for.”



Kevin grumbles and throws himself on the bed, if he couldn’t protect the ones he cares for then who will?

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
The Wrath of A Queen by Jamelet
Well, here it is, the next chapter- you guys know the deal, drop a review when done k! **In case you have a weak stomach, I’m letting you now that towards the end of this chapter it’s gets a little descriptive** Bye until later bye!



“Resurrection”



~**Chapter Fifteen- The Wrath of A Queen~**



The large entertainment area spanned over a mile, with games of every type. The florescent colored lights aligned the arcade room as high pitch squeaks and noises coming from the video games infiltrate their ears. All eyes stare at the arcade room, the rush of excitement flooded the room as each went to a game that interested them. A.J. and Summer went over to a racing car game while Paige and Ana went to a fighting game along with Janice. In a few minutes Brian walked into the arcade room with Nick and Aaron.



A.J. looks up and sees Nick and Aaron laughing as they enter the arcade room. A.J. smiles and heads over to Nick. “Hey you feel better? I’m glad you came, it’s nice to see both of you guys here. You know happy with each other!” A.J. says laughing.



Nick runs his fingers through his blond locks which tonight were lying lazily like his sibling. “Yeah, I had a chance to sleep for a while. And I talk things out with my brother. Besides, I think I needed that. So, yo what you playing over there?” Nick asks as his blue eyes enliven and absorb the scenery before him.



A.J. points to a driving seat where the car game “Gran Turismo 3” is being played by Summer.



Excitedly, Nick along with Aaron race over to a sports video 3d game next to Summer and watched as Summer crashes her video car along a wall. Laughing Nick teases her, “Damn, I ain’t getting in the car with you.” Nick states laughing at her.



A.J. shakes his head and laughs. He stares at Brian, “So Rok, whatcha gonna play?” He stares at Brian who tonight is wearing a red jacket, a black t-shirt beneath it and beige khakis pants.



Brian smiles, “You know what, I’ll think I cancel for tonight, video games suddenly don’t look appealing any more. Besides, I’m heading over to the court and play some basketball, I need to release some stress.” He pats A.J.’s shoulder and heads out the door.



“Yo, Rok, be careful. Harmony’ s on the hunt and she’ll come for you.” A.J. states warning his friend.



Brian nods, “She already talked with me, I suggest you watch out, she’ll come for you.” And with that leaves the arcade running his fingers through his sandy blond hair.

~*~



A.J. smiles and heads to the men bathroom located down the hallway from the arcade. As he opens the bathroom door, he realizes it was empty. It was just him. The bright white florescent light glares down on him. Yawning, he heads to the urinal and uses the bathroom. As he washes his hands near the cold sink, he gazes at his clothes, a black t-shirt and worn out light blue jeans. He pulls off his black baseball hat and runs his fingers through his black hair which tonight had red and blond streaks. He wanted to dye it blue to freak out the guys but didn’t get the chance to since the scary situation with Aaron occurred. He stares at the mirror to fix his hair when suddenly he hears a disturbing noise coming from behind a closed stall. The noise sounded like a gurgling drowning sound which began softly and ended loudly almost vibrating the bathroom walls. A.J. feels a chill running down his spine as he approaches the closed white stall. Somehow he knew that the man behind the closed stall wasn’t making appealing noises, he knew something is terribly wrong behind the stall door and was afraid of finding out.



“Hello, hey do you need help? Should I call someone? Hello?” A.J. whispers nervously as he pushes the stall door open. The door is flung open and Harmony steps in front of A.J. smiling. Behind her, a man lied on a toilet seat with his arms and neck ripped open. The flesh was torn open so deeply that the veins of the man were sticking out dripping the crimson liquid onto the white tiles. The man’s head was hanging limply off his neck as threads of arteries were poking out if it. The man’s chocolate skin shines brightly in the light reflecting the rips of the flesh and torn muscles exposed.



“Pookie, it’s too late for him, now isn’t it? Harmony states manically, staring at him in Blue’s body. “I must say this body is easy to work with it. I don’t think I ever had this much fun since over a hundred years ago.” Harmony says evilly, her cinnamon colored lips sneered at him. She cleans her bloody hands on A.J.’s t-shirt and laughs.



A.J. shivers and backs away from the stall, “You, you killed him!”



“Yes, by the looks of it pooh bear. Don’t worry he didn’t scream too long.” Harmony says quietly placing her pointer finger over A.J’s lips.



A.J. shudders and stares at Harmony, “What the hell is wrong with you?” As he rushes over to wipe the bloody reminisce off his shirt. Harmony walks behind him wearing a white ruffled shirt and dark blue denim jeans. Her “white” shirt is now stained with the living red liquid.



“Nothing’s wrong with me, what’s your problem? You do this as well, why does it surprise you?” Harmony states cleaning her hands and wiping a wet cloth over her stained shirt.



“I used to, I don’t do this anymore!” A.J. states angrily trying to wipe away the blood prints off his black t-shirt.



Laughing, Harmony grabs him by the shoulders and spins him around to face her. “Which is why tonight you’re coming with me! I saw what you did with the slayer. You trained her in her fighting! And because of that I’m taking you with me.” Harmony whispers violently. She grabs him by the shoulder in one hand and with the other by his neck. With her strength, she lifted him up with one arm. Laughing, she whispers, “Starlight, tonight you’ll be in my hands and what Summer does, will determine if you live to see tomorrow.”



A.J. croaks out, “NO! Leave her out of this!”



She laughs and drops the Boy onto the hard floor, “Uh, Uh. She’s the source to my misery. She’ll die just like you all. You didn’t think I needed you did I? Come on A.J. be smart for once in your life, you, like the other the guys, are just used for distractions while I put my plan in action.” A.J. rubs his back painfully once he crashes onto the hard tiles on his back. He glares at her in hate and mumbles out a profanity.



Harmony stares at A.J. with hate in her all white eyes, she leans near A.J. who’s on the floor in pain. Whispering ironically the same words he told his victim a while ago, “Can I call you angel then? You’re just as beautiful as one.” Blue’s soft brown eyes change back staring at the man before her. Her brown wavy hair swings over her shoulders as she tosses some strands gently behind her ears. “I don’t trust you, you could scream and people will know. So I’ll...” Blue suddenly stops speaking as she pulls out a small silver pistol.



A.J. cringes and cries out, “What the hell? You’re gonna kill me now?! I can’t believe this! After all I did for you and this is what I get. I knew I was making the right choice joining the slayer and she’s gonna kick your a…” But A.J. didn’t finish what he was saying as he sees a stinging small like bullet sticking out of his arm and then feels his body get weak with the piercing of the bullet. In a few seconds he collapses in a deep sleep.



Harmony laughs, “Killing you would be too easy you fool. I just tranquilized ya. Figured you needed the sleep anyway.” She whispers as she grabs the sleeping A.J. in her arms and carries him off to where hell and earth will meet for the first time.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Missing Person by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Sixteen- Missing Person~**



He opens his soft brown eyes and feels the faint throbbing in his head as the nuisance in his head passes away. He runs his fingers through his short brown hair and stares around the room dizzily. He stares around the suite and see Becky stepping out of the bathroom.



“Hey you’re up? How you feeling?” Becky states, her blue eyes staring at him intensity. She tugs on her dark brown curls and ties it up to a bun. She grabs a seat next to him and rubs her hands on the seam of her black skirt. “I hate doing this but I gotta go to work now. I don’t know if it’s wise to leave you alone.” Becky states softly.



Howie smiles, “I’m a big boy you can leave me alone.” Howie whispers and smiles towards her.



Giggling, she grabs her small beige leather hand bag and heads out the door. “Well that’s good to know, hey how about I take you to the other guys? They’re at the arcade, wanna go?” Becky whispers, cocking her head to the side.



Howie smiles and nods his head, “K, that’s sounds like a plan.” He struggles to get off the bed and Becky rushes over to help him off the bed.



“Big boy or not, I think you’ll need help getting downstairs.” Becky states softly, giggling. They head out the door of the suite to meet the others.

~*~



He does a lay up and the orange basket ball falls through the hoop. Sighing, he wipes off some sweat with his sleeve and stares around the deserted basketball court. He dribbles the ball around him and slams the basket ball through the hoop.



“Wow, Rok, you proved that statement about white boys can’t jump wrong! You got some ups there.” Howie whispers, laughing.



Brian turns to see his friend along side with Becky waving at him and laughing.



“Well, I have an audience, nice! D. I’m glad to see you’re up. You ok?” Brian whispers.



Howie nods his head as he fingers the front pockets of his dark jeans. “Just a little dizzy from the experience that’s all.”



Brian nods his head, “I don’t know if you wanna talk about it, but what happened in the room with Harmony? I mean you were knocked out, what was the deal with that?”



Howie shrugs his shoulder, “I don’t remember much, just the lights in the room going off suddenly and Harmony placing a thick rope on my neck to choke me.”



“Wait up, she was trying to kill you! Why? This doesn’t make sense, I mean she needs us right?” Brian asks confused.



“Don’t know, I mean if she needs us, why try to kill us? It doesn’t make sense.” Howie says softly.



Becky shrugs her shoulder, “There’s more about Harmony we don’t know about, her intentions are mixed up. Just like Howie says, this don’t make sense.”



Brian shakes his head and runs his fingers through his sandy blond hair. “Hmm, guess we’ll find out won’t we?” Brian says.



Brian does another lay up and the basket ball rolls over to a dark corner of the court. Brian walks over after the ball and searches for it blindly in the dark corner. He stretches out to grab the ball and pulls it into his hands. He runs back to give Howie a hug but stops midway to see red writing on the basketball.



“Oh, crap, what is this!?” Brian yells out frantically as the red writing scribbled on the ball states ‘Got two, eight to go.’



Becky grabs the ball and holds it up to the others staring at it in shock, “Harmony! She got someone and is going after another tonight.” Becky states shaking nervously.



Howie shakes his head and feels goose bumps arising on his arms. “This isn’t right! We gotta all get together now! Harmony’s trying to split us apart to get to Summer!” He states quickly, scanning his dark brown eyes around the basket ball court.



~*~



Paige yawns and pulls away from the video game, “Ok, Ok, you win Ana, I give up!” Paige states giggling, her blue grey eyes lighting up as Ana prances around the arcade shouting, “I kicked your butt, I kicked your butt. Who’s butt I kicked? Your butt, your butt!”



Janice laughs and Nick and Aaron head over to what all the noise was. Becky walks into the arcade, calling them over, “You guys, we’re having a meeting at the court now, let’s go, hurry!” Becky states, waving her hand over to them and the court.



Aaron looks up to see every one with a confused face, “A meeting now?” He asks not liking the idea of leaving the arcade.



“Yeah, and it looks important.” States Summer nervously, “Maybe we should all just go now, Becky looks serious. Hope it ain’t bad.” As she and the others head out the arcade.



“Hold up, where’s A.J.?” Nick asks curiously.



Summer responds, “He went to the bathroom, so I guess he’s still in there, either that or some fan got to him.” She states tugging on her dark blue denims and white cotton thin straps shirt. Her green eyes wide open with curiosity as she combs her blond hair with her fingers.



Aaron smiles, “Who knows, with A.J. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s talking to a bunch of girls.”



Summer forced a laugh but didn’t like the thought that A.J. could be talking to another woman that she doesn’t know.



Nick laughs and ruffles his brother’s hair, “Come on now, you know he’s engaged, he wouldn’t do that to his fiancé.”



Summer’s heart bangs against her chest as Nick states that. That idea of A.J. getting married was still a shock she has to get over.



Ana adds in, “Sweetie, we’re talking about A.J. you know the lady’s man. Please, I’m sure Aaron is probably right.” Her braided light blond hair swings as she walks over to the group for the meeting.



“Yo, I’m gonna get Kevin, I’ll be back.” Nick states smiling.



Becky turns around, “Wait, let one of us go with you. I don’t think it’s safe for any of us to be alone. A.J.’s missing! Brian found a note in blood on his basket ball stating that Harmony’s got A.J. She’s planning on getting us away from Summer, so we should watch out.”



Summer’s green eyes open wide, “What! NO! That’s not funny! Why is she doing that? She wants to torture me! What if she’s hurting him? Oh God! What if she is killing him right now or doing something horrible to him?!!” She yells out as she trembles lightly.



“Don’t think that way! He’ll be ok, I know he will!” Janice states.



Nick sighs, “Well, who’s coming with me to get Kevin?”



“I’ll go” whispers Paige as she tugs on his arm, “Let’s hurry up before Harmony gets to him.” With that the two hurry out the room and race to catch an opening elevator taking them to Kevin’s floor.

~*~



The metal doors open and Paige and Nick race down the hallway in silence. Nick knocks on Kevin’s suite and waits impatiently.



“Come on Kev. Open up!” Nick bangs on the door, staring at his blue jersey and black jeans. “Nothing, no response.”



Paige tugs on her black ruffled shirt and beige velvet skirt and nervously tugs on her blond strands mixed with red and brown streaks, which are held in a high ponytail. Her blue grey eyes gaze at the bottom of the door, where a small note laid at the bottom of it.



“Look, a note!” Paige states as she grabs it and shakes nervously. She cups her hands over her mouth as she trembles, “She got him! He’s not in the room!” She screams. Her heart bangs against her chest.



Nick snatches the note nervously as he scrolls his eyes over the blood written words- ‘He’s not here, don’t bother, he’s mine and I’m coming for you next!’ Nick drops the note and slams his hand on the hotel door forcefully, “Dammit, she’s screwing with us!” Nick runs his fingers through his blond locks and grabs Paige’s hand, “Let go tell the others, we’ll come up with a plan.” Nick whispers trying to convince himself things will work out, yet that nagging feeling in his heart was telling him something else.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
In Her Hands by Jamelet
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Seventeen- In Her Hands~**



He opens his soft brown eyes and gaze at the dark room. It was quite creepy, the wind howled outside the window panes as the rain splatters against it. He sees an elegant mahogany table in front of him with an graceful gold lining at the corners of the large rectangle table. In the center, stood a small glass vase with the crimson blood filled to the top casting shadows on the grey cobblestone floor. A.J. scans his eyes and notes that candles hung around the grey stone walls. A chill was in the room as A.J. looks at the very dimly lit room.



“What the hell is this?” He whispers as he notices movement next to him. He sees Kevin chained on his hands and feet against the wall. A.J. realizes he himself is chained up, the thick metal cuffs wraps on his wrist tightly as well as on his ankels. Nervously he tries to see if Kevin is ok. Whispering to him, he looks at him hoping Kevin is alive. “Kev. Yo, bro. You awake?” He stares at his friend in his leather long jacket and black button down shirt beneath it and dark blue denim.



Kevin’s head turns to the side and his green eyes open slowly staring around the room dizzily. “A.J. what happened? Where are we?” Kevin whispers hoarsely, his black spikes glinting in the dim yellow florescent light.



A..J. shrugs, “I was just asking you the same thing? I think this is it. I mean this is when Summer faces her! Oh God, Kev. Our lives are in her hands.” His black hair with red streaks hidden beneath his black baseball hat.



“You think she’s ready?” Kevin whispers, his head wavers a little from the grogginess of the tranquilizer.



A.J. nods her head, “She had to be, she’s our only hope.” He sighs and stares at his black t-shirt and worn out light blue jeans.



Kevin leans close to A.J. and whispers, “I trust Summer, she’s smart, I know she’s ready and the fight won’t even be so big with the slayer’s wit. She’s ready, I can feel it.”



“Feel what?” Blue speaks entering the dungeon hidden beneath the cemetery, her medium brown hair is now in tight curls tied in a high ponytail. Her locks pass down her shoulders and her soft peach complexion glows in the dim light. Tonight she is dressed in a snug black leather tank top and a long length black leather skirt with a small slit in the middle of it. Her black strapped sandals click as its heels hit the ground softly. She approaches A.J. and smiles, “Soon, precious soon, I’ll have the power once I destroy that slayer. And then my children, the real party will begin.”



Kevin sneers and shouts a profanity to her, “You won’t win. I know that!”



At this Blue laughs and roughly grabs Kevin’s neck, “And to think, you kiss your wife with that filthy mouth of yours. Think what you wanna believe, but trust me when I say, that little wench won’t touch my lovely emerald.” She states seriously, her voice like deadly river crashing onto the river banks. She fingers the gem, which today hung off her neck attached to black leather choker. Her cinnamon lips smiles and she whispers, “I’m going out to get some more company, I want this to be our little, how shall I say, last supper.” She whispers manically and she stares at A.J. She caresses his tan complexion gently with her fingers down the right side of his face. He twitches from her touch and stares at her in disgust.



“I can’t believe this, leave Summer alone!” A.J. shouts with concern.



Harmony laughs, “No way sweetheart, she’s the main entertainment in this dinner and once I destroy her, Hell can come to earth once and for all.” And with that she leaves the drafty dungeon to get the others.



A.J. stares at Kevin as he trembles, “Ke, Kev, Kevin, I don’t know if we’ll make it out of this alive, I just want to live a normal life Kev. I don’t know if we can!”



“Don’t worry ‘bout it J, Summer can do this, have faith in her, I truly believe Harmony’s gonna get what’s coming to her before you it!” Kevin states with confidence in his voice.



A.J. swallows hard and nods his head, trying to let Kevin’s words sink in. Summer can do this, he believes in her. He closes his wet brown eyes to stop any tears from spilling because he has to keep faith, that Summer can release him and the others from such a life.

~*~



Paige sighs and stares as Nick angrily explains to the pothers that Kevin is captured as well. Brian holds up his hands and tries to calm Nick down, “K, buddy, listen up. I know how you feel. I want this chick as dead as you do, but all our lives are at stake here and we’re helpless to do anything. Only Summer can do this and you know it, so stop it, k.”



Nick sighs and throws his hands up in the air, “You’re right, I’m over reacting, I see what Harmony is doing. She’s trying to split us apart and get to Summer. You think we can get away before she gets to us!” Nick states as he looks to the exit of the hotel.



“Nick, you don’t expect us to leave A.J. and Kevin behind do you? This is all part of Harmony’s plan, I’m serious about this, we gotta help them and if takes the fact that we all get caught then so be it! But I’m not leaving my cousin and friend because you wanna be safe yourself!” Brian shouts: his blue eyes bright in the moonlight as he tugs on his red jacket and fixes his black t-shirt beneath the jacket. He pulls out a piece of paper from his beige khakis and writes something down, handing it to Becky. “Look, if our management calls or any of our relatives call, tell them what’s on the paper. I don’t want them thinking we’re hurt or something.”



Becky looks at the paper and frowns, her blue eyes cast a sad look, “Wait this sounds like a good bye note or something. You’re not expecting me to tell them this, are you?”



Brian nods his head, “Yeah, just in case we don’t make it out of this.”



Aaron screams out, “Huh? What! I don’t wanna die, I was almost killed by Harmony twice! Iif it wasn’t for Howie and Kevin, I would have died already. You know they say three strikes you’re out, what if the third time I don’t make it!” He cries out frantically. Nick pats his brother’s shoulder.



“A, it’ll be aight. We got Summer with us, she won’t let anything happen to any of us, right Summer?” Nick states softly as stares at Summer sadly.



Summer nods her head, “Since you put it that way, of course I’ll watch over all of you. You got the best slayer in town tonight!” Pulling on her thin strapped white cotton shirt and fingering the dark blue jeans happily.



Howie smiles, “Well great, I guess we stick together then.”



The others nodded. Nick looks around and asks quietly, “Um, you guys where did Paige go?”



Becky looks into the hallway, “She went real quick back to the arcade. She left her purse there, she’ll be back in a few.”



Brian shouts, “Hold up, I think we gotta stick together, we can’t let each other go wondering around. I’m going after Paige to get her. I can’t have her wondering around here by herself. I’ll meet you all in my suite, I’m getting Paige and we can load up on weapons, k. I’ll see you guys in a few.” And with that, heads out to the arcade to get Paige.



Paige lets her blue grey eyes scan the arcade and she spots her small furry beige bag right where she left it: in the driver seat of the car game. Smiling she grabs her bag and spots a mirror near the end of the arcade. A mist the large crowd and people’s laughter, Paige makes her way to the small mirror and fixes her black ruffled shirt and beige velvet skirt. She twirls one of her blonde tresses and fixes the brown and red strands into a high ponytail. She stares at the mirror and notices Blue approaching her from behind. Paige feels the goose bumps arising and her heart begins to bang in her chest. She scans the area to find a smooth way out of the arcade without drawing suspicious. She can’t endanger others lives in this area and if anyone of this people call the police it will cause more lives to die in Harmony’s hands. Taking a deep breath, she tries casually to walk away without acting scared, but her legs weren’t cooperating. Her legs begin shaking and she seems stuck unable to move. Biting her lower lip, she watches through the mirror as Blue reaches her. Out of the corner of Paige’s eyes, she spots Brian calling for her.



“Well answer the boy, he’s looking for you.” Harmony whispers in Paige’s ear from behind her.



Paige tries to turn to look at her enemy but feels in her back a sharp object. “Stand still sweetie, you don’t wanna piss me off.” Whispers Harmony in her ear. “Move and I’ll hurt ya like I did your friends.”



Paige nods and waves her hand to draw attention to Brian. In a few seconds, Brian reaches and stops next to her to see Harmony.



“What the hell are you doing here?” Brian growled at Harmony.



Harmony laughs, “I came to invite you guys to a little dinner party I’m having at my place. I mean A.J. and Kevin are delighted to be setting up the place and it would be a treat to have you guys come and join.” Harmony whispers harshly, glaring at Brian.



Brian stares at the small pistol Harmony has pressed against the small of Paige’s back. “It’s loaded in case you’re curious.” Harmony answers, noting what Brian is staring at.



“So is that a yes or what?” Harmony whispers quietly.



Brian gulps and nods sadly to Harmony. “Great, the others will be excited to see you. Oh and by the way, I’ll need ya to go to the basketball court with me real quick.” Harmony says quietly pointing to the court nearby.



Brian and Paige walk out the arcade as Harmony follows closely behind with the weapon in her hands. No one notices anything and that’s what Harmony liked about it.



“Ok, my little children, since you’re going to my place, I’ll need to do something to you before you guys join the party.” Harmony smiles, pointing the silver pistol to Brian’s chest. “I promise it won’t hurt, it didn’t bother A.J. or Kevin so this will be fine.”



Brian yells out, “Hold up, you’re gonna shoot me! Why? What did I do? You’re getting what you wanted: a chance with the slayer, why are you gonna kill us?” He says shaking in fear.



“Man, do you all work on the same brain wave. Your friend said the same thing. I don’t need you, nor the girl, nor anyone. I just needed a distraction and you were all it. And you Paige, trying to run away from me the day I try to take your life. I was this close.” Harmony states, putting her thumb and pointer close. She continues, “And I’m a bit upset you left without saying goodbye, little one. But I’m sure you can make that up tonight right heaven.” She glares at Paige.



A silent shot filld the air as it struck Brian in the chest, knocking him to the ground. Paige screams at the sight and knells by his side. Caressing Brian’s sandy blond locks, her heart bangs in her chest as Harmony approaches Paige with the pistol.



“And now for you to get some sleep, I understand these past nights have been hectic and all, so I figured I’ll help you get some sleep, so you can be up for the party when it starts and all.” Harmony whispers softly, pointing the pistol at Paige’s head. “You look like you sleep like an angel. Good night and see ya at the party.” Harmony states pulling the trigger and releasing the silent bullet. It struck Paige on her neck and she collapses, with her head landing on Brian’s chest.



“Aww, you guys look so cute like that.” Whispers Harmony as she picks up the sleeping bodies in her arms and carries them away to her place.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Not Another One by Jamelet
A/N: Hey I got an update for you guys, yea! Thanks for the new reviews I’m getting, you guys are great. Well, we’re all relaxing on the beach and are chillin’ out by the shore. Hey Becky wait up, we’re gonna join the game and beat the guys in volley ball, hold up! (Running tiredly and takes place behind the volley ball net) Summer and A.J. –hmmm, where did those two go off to? LOL. Ana, come on, we can beat them! Ana serves the volleyball and Howie hits it back to our direction. Kristin, come on, let’s score a point against these boys! Kevin and Brian crash into each other and fall on the sand. Paige, get the ball! Paige hits it and it lands on top of Nick’s head! LOL. Ok well, while we girls kick these guys butts, read and drop a review! LOL. And Summer believe dat!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Eighteen- Not Another One~**



The oak door kicks open as Blue enters the dungeon and drops off two bodies on the hard grey cobblestone floor. A.J. opens his eyes in time to see Brian and Paige carried in by Blue over her shoulders. She flings them on the floor and smiles to Kevin and A.J.



“Look you guys, look who came to join the party. Aren’t you excited? I mean they literally fell head over heels when I told them ‘bout this party. So you guys aren’t alone anymore. Well, I’m off to see if anyone else is interested in joining our festivities. So behave all of you. But before I leave, let me do this.” Harmony states as she drags Brian’s body from his shoulder next to a vacant spot near A.J. She cuffs Brian’s legs and wrists with chains against the wall. “Just in case he wants to suddenly leave, he’ll have no choice but to stay.” She whispers at A.J.



A.J. looks at Brian who is still completely knocked out from the tranquilizer and sighs deeply.



“Your little friend was trying to escape from me but failed. I don’t get how you all think I was having you help me. Really now, I don’t personally need any of you guys help, I’m a big girl, I can do things on my own.” Harmony replies smiling at A.J.



“Pookie, you’re not smiling, what’s wrong?” Harmony replies softly, her tone sarcastic as batted her eyes to him.



A.J. turns his head and stares at the grey cobblestone floor, “Harmony, do you like doing all this?” He asks whispering as Kevin looks at him with curiosity in his green eyes.



Harmony laughs, sending chills down their backs, “Sweetie, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be wasting my time, now would I?” Her laughter freezing the spine of her prisoners.



Kevin shakes his head sadly as Paige is chained up next to him, her eyes gently closed still under the tranquilizer’s spell.



“There, I’m done, we’re almost ready, just gotta get some more of our friends to accompany us at this party and then we can begin.” Harmony whispers manically, her wavy brown hair down her shoulders hung in a low ponytail, the wind blows a soft breeze, blowing strands of brown tresses gently over her shoulders. “I’ll see you guys later, bye!” And with that Harmony exits the dungeon door to capture more of her victims.

~*~



Howie pacing the carpet to Brian’s suite, looking around the room impatiently. “This is unlike Brian, where is he? It’s been like more than twenty minutes since we’ve been here in his suite waiting for him and Paige to get here.” Howie states softly, gazing at Janice who’s sitting on the plush white sofa.



“I have a funny feeling ‘bout this. I mean Brian and Paige should have been here, the arcade isn’t so large that one can get lost. Something’s telling me that Harmony could have to do with their lateness.” Janice whispers, tugging on her fluffy blue sweater and running her fingers down her black jeans. Her copper skin glows in the bright yellow light from the room.



Ana yawns and pushes Howie to a bean bag, “You gotta relax, you’re too tense about this whole thing. Things will work out. We’ll give Brian and Paige a few more minutes to come. If not then we’ll call Becky from downstairs where she working at and see if she knows the deal.” She states smiling at the Latin man.



Nick smirks, “If I didn’t know any better I could smell the love in the air. Wait…” He sniffs with his nose loudly breaking the quietness that had enveloped in the room. “Yeah, the smell gets stronger as I approach Summer.”



Summer rolls her green eyes and stares at Ana who’s laughing her head off. Nick stands up and makes his way to Summer, taking a seat on the carpet beside her. “Yup, this is it! The smell stops here! It’s Summer! Looks like it’s getting hot in here!”



Summer blushes slightly and pushes Nick away as he tries to sniff her hair, “Away you freak, you’re crazy.” Summer states, quietly, trying not to blush too much.



Aaron, who’s sitting beside Howie, points and laughs. “Really Nick! I thought you were coming over to Howie and Ana cause it’s burning with love right over there.”



Howie rolls his big chocolate eyes and smirks at Ana, “They’re normally like this. At least I know they’re handling all this well. We need them strong, Harmony’s coming.”



“I got a question, K. See Brian and you said we have to be together at all times, do we all have to go together to the bathroom? Or can I do this alone now?” Ana states, causing the room to laugh as relief flooded in the room.



“You know what, I trust you. I think you can do this alone, you won’t need any help.” Summer states laughing, her green eyes bright reflecting the gold specks in it.



“Great! Cause I was concern that’s all.” Ana states laughing, running her fingers through her light blond hair, that tonight is held in one long braid. She stands up and walks to the bathroom as the rest of the guys laugh and continue waiting for their friends that won’t arrive.

~*~



Ana shuts the door and walks into the suite’s bathroom. It was beautiful and comfortable. The bathtub was large aligned in pure white porcelain with the ledge of copper. The white tiles glow brilliantly in the bright white light as she reaches the large ivory shell-shaped sink. Turning on the cold water, she splashes some on her face and stares at her reflection in the oval mirror above the sink. Her bluish green eyes stare back at her and she smiles applying on a soft pink lip gloss to her lips. “There! I look good now.” She whispers quietly to herself and runs her fingers down her green peasant shirt and black hip huggers. She heads for the bathroom door to open it but found herself locked in. “What the heck?” She whispers confused. She didn’t lock the door nor can it be locked from the outside, so what was wrong? Ana bangs on the door asking for help but her scream was drowned out by a loud hip hop music the guys put on.



Ana stops banging and sits in on the toilet seat frustrated. Suddenly she hears a rustling sound coming from behind the shower stall. She stands and walks slowly to peer in it. To her surprise, Blue steps out and greets her. Ana’s mouth drops open as she stares at her “friend.” She couldn’t find any words to say to her except, “Huh? What? Is this real?”



“Well hello to you too Ana. What’s up? I don’t get no hug, a smile, a pat on the shoulder even. What’s up with that? I’m not getting the love here.” Blue states, her cinnamon lips smirking at Ana’s direction.



Ana points to Blue in confusion, “You can’t be, you just can’t be.”



“Oh, but I am.” Blue whispers manically, “And I came over to see how you’re doing. I want you to come with me to a party, it’s gonna be off the hook. Are you interested?”



Ana backs away from Blue and races over to the bathroom door to open it and tries banging on it again, hoping any one can open the door for her. Laughing, Harmony crosses in front of the frightened Ana and laughs, “You know. I don’t even know why I bother asking. You’re coming any way, like it or not. Besides the others are expecting your entrance. We don’t wanna leave them waiting now, do we?” Harmony whispers, the soft gentle voice of Blue changes sending cold chills down Ana’s back.



“Look, I can kick you’re behind and kill you myself, You know I’m a watcher again.” Ana states confidently hoping that will frighten away Blue.



Blue smiles, “Better yet, I have something better for you, look into my eyes.”



“No way!” shouts Ana turning her head away from her. Blue angrily slams Ana against the wall and grabs her face, having her bluish green stare into the soft brown ones.



“You gave me problems before watcher, you’re confused, your friends out there don’t trust you. Face it, you don’t belong. You can’t fit in with them. I heard them talking, what they really think of you. They don’t trust you, but I do. I’ve seen how you were in the past. You killed off a slayer before hand, I know you can kill this one as well.” Harmony whispers in Ana’s ear.



“That’s a lie! And you know it! I don’t wanna join the losing team such as yours. I’m on the side to win.” Ana shouts over the loud music still playing in the other room.



“You don’t have a choice on this, you know.” Harmony states, her voice rising in anger, “What I say goes, and you’re under my spell Ana. I’m not taking no as an answer, you know that, don’t ya?” Harmony grabs Ana by the throat and tightens her hands around her wind pipe. “It’s a yes you’ll come or a no and die now. Either way, I could care less.” Harmony whispers.



Ana shakes in fear and her heart bangs against her chest, “You’re bluffing!”



Harmony smiles, “Am I? Really?” Her brown eyes change to an all white and her fangs emerge from her mouth. “Tell me, am I bluffing now?” Harmony states, her fangs on Ana’s neck.



Ana cries out, “Wait! Don’t kill me! I wanna live. Please! I believe you!”



Harmony laughs, “Good, then you’ll come with me now.” And with that pulls out a silver pistol and before Ana realizes what’s happening, the silver dart shoots into her chest, causing her to collapse into a deep sleep. She throws Ana’s sleeping body over her shoulders and head out the bathroom window from when she came in from.

~*~



“You guys, I going down to talk with Becky, I can’t take this fact that Brian and Paige are missing for this long.” Janice states, standing up, followed by the others.



“Wait for Ana first before we go down.” Summer states, looking back at the bathroom wondering what Ana could be doing in there for so long.



“We don’t have time now, Time is of the essence, at ten tonight, Harmony will pull her plan to enter the world and we have to stop that before it happens!” Janice states, her big chocolate eyes staring at Summer with concern.



Summer nods her head and closes the door following the others down the hallway. “I’ll leave a note or maybe I should wait for her here.”



Howie shakes his head, “We can’t take this chance, she’ll get to you before we know it. We gotta watch over you Summer, Harmony can get you and we won’t know where to go to save you.” Howie whispers softly, lightly patting her shoulder.



“But what about Ana? You just can’t leave her there!” Summer shouts.



“What about her Summer? Do you think she’s really helping us. That’s bull! I don’t trust her. She betrayed Blue, she betrayed us and what makes you think she won’t betray you!” Nick states loudly, running his fingers through his hair which is lying lazily on his head. He tugs on his dark denim and pulls on his blue jersey, eyeing the slayer.



“Look, I don’t really know her for me to be saying anything but if she’s on our side we’ll find out soon. She’s the watcher, she can fight off Harmony and meet us down in the lobby, just leave a note and she’ll meet us.” Aaron whispers staring gently at Summer.



Summer feels all eyes on her and grabs a sheet of paper from Howie to scribble down the information for Ana. “Fine, ok, there! But I promise if she gets hurt in all of this, I’m gonna hurt you!” She states angrily pointing at Nick.



Nick points to himself, “Me? Why me? They all agreed as well.”



Howie pulls on Nick’s arm, “Let’s go. We got time against us.” He whispers as Janice and Summer follows behind. Aaron takes the note and slips in under the suite in case Ana needed to find them. Aaron hurries to catch up to the others, when he hears a strange whispering coming from above him. His brown eyes gaze up to the ceiling of the hotel hallway and sees nothing but white painted pipes and gorgeous chandeliers. He hears his group in front of him talking and he tries to keep up with them. He continues to catch up to the group who are now standing beside the elevator doors waiting for the ride to show up.



Aaron walks close to them and looks up in time to see Harmony, hanging with her legs around a pipe on the ceiling. He didn’t get a chance to scream and the hallway echoes only the talking. She grabs the boy by the neck and covers his mouth with her right hand as she pulls him up to her where she is hanging upside down from a pipe. No one in the group realizes that and never saw that Aaron suddenly disappeared or wandered away from them. And Harmony smiles as she injects a tranquilizer into the boy’s arm. She feels the group losing hope and her heart races to think that in a few hours she will be in the world as she truly is and even the slayer then won’t be able to stop her.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
More To Come by Jamelet
A/N: Whoa, I’m back with an update! Sorry it took a while, I was at my dad’s birthday party so I didn’t have the time to write this up ‘till now! Well, we’re all relaxing by the pier as the evening sun sinks down casting its orange glow on all of us. Isn’t that the sweetest thing? Summer had fallen asleep and her head is on A.J.’s shoulder. Awww, Ana and Howie are playing footsies with one another as they lean over the edge of the pier dock. Nick and Paige are telling jokes that a parent would be embarrassed to hear! LOL. As for me, I’m chilling with Becky, Brian and Kevin. We’re discussing how we will split the bedroom for all of us to fit in! *Giggles* Ok, enough on to the story and enjoy! Don’t forget to drop a review! Until later bye!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Nineteen- More to Come~**



Harmony enters the thick oak door of the dungeon and drops off two new bodies on the hard cobblestone floor. “Look who came to join us!” Harmony states eagerly, placing her hands on her hips in satisfaction. Her cinnamon colored lips parted as her fangs emerge. “Whoo, man this is too easy. Really you guys make this job too much fun!” Her medium brown hair blows softly from the breeze coming from an open window with black bars over it. Her peach skin glows lightly in the dim white light cast in the dungeon.



She picks up the sleeping Ana and drags her body to the wall to get chained up. Harmony stares at the sleeping Aaron on the floor and smiles. Lifting the child’s head, Harmony pulls out a small blade and traces the tip on Aaron’s chin. A smile grows on her as she drags the knife near the sleeping teen’s mouth. She leans near the boy and whispers in his ear, “Soon, boy, soon. With your blood I’ll be free. I’ll be out of this pesky mortal body and really be the real me!” She states laughing, staring at him with her soft brown eyes.



Kevin looks up from the floor he was staring at and cries out, “Let him go! He didn’t know about this! You don’t need his blood to be free. Just use ours! We’re still part human. Just let him go. He’s just a boy, don’t do this to him!” He states, his green eyes bright with worry.



Brian eyes Paige who’s screaming hysterically in fear. “Shh. Try to be calm, don’t get Harmony upset, she might hurt you and I can’t stand that! I’ll think of something, but please try to relax Paige.”



Ana opens her bluish green eyes and lifts her head only to be slammed onto the wall by Harmony. “Morning sunshine, glad you can join us and wake up.” Harmony whispers as she clamps metal cuffs on Ana’s wrists and feet. Ana tries to move but realizes the cuffs are attached to the wall with a metal chain. Her body is sluggish and feels weak from the tranquiller. Ana tries to shift her body away from Harmony. Harmony leans close to Ana laughing, enjoying the pain the watcher is experiencing.



“You said you have different plans for me. To let me go if I did a job.” Ana whispers harshly, her light blond braided hair swings over her shoulder gently.



Harmony smiles and places her pointer finger over the soft pink glossed lips of Ana. “ Hmm… I lied.” Harmony states, laughing. “Shhh, don’t be a party pooper sweetie. You’ll only ruin things. Stay here and don’t move.” At this Harmony giggles at her own little joke on that. “That’ s right you chained up, looks like you’ll be going no where fast.” Harmony says sarcastically.



Harmony goes over to Paige and slaps the girl across her face roughly, “Tell me something young one, do you like it when I hit you?”



Paige cries, her tears splashing her delicate white face, shaking her head no. Her blue grey eyes stare at Harmony in pain. “Why are you doing this to me?” She whispers.



Harmony laughs, “Shh, don’t bother talking, you’re only wasting your breath. I ain’t listening to your pleas.”



Harmony smiles and passes by Brian. “Pumpkin, cheer up! Things will get better, I promise.” She states to Brian. He looks at her with hatred and mumbles something under his breath.



“Care to repeat that Brian, I didn’t hear you.” Harmony whispers violently grabbing him by the throat. He peers at her and spits in her face, surprising everyone in the room. Harmony angrily wipes the saliva off her face and puts her fingers on his face. Dragging her nails down his cheeks, she cuts into his soft white skin, as blood seeps out of it. “Your life will be the first to go once I enter this world as I am!” She shouts in his face with fury. She turns and walks by A.J. who at this point was shaking his head sadly and whispering comforting words to Brian.



She walks back to the sleeping Aaron and cuffs him to the wall next to Paige. “There! We’re almost ready, just four more before the guest of honor walks through the door. Then the festivities will begin and we can really have some fun.” Harmony states, snapping the locks on the cuffs attached on Aaron. She stands up and grins at her ‘guests’ before she walks back out the large oak door outside to get the others.

~*~



Howie gazes down the hallway shaking his head confused, “I really thought he was behind us.”



Nick searches his blue eyes down the hallway, “Look, I ain’t going no where until I figure out where he went, I think we spilt into two group and find him! I can’t leave him behind!”



Summer’s green eyes stare at him evilly, “Oh right, we could leave my watcher behind, but we gotta look for your brother, that’s real nice!” Summer shouts angrily, shoving Nick.



“Watch it!” Nick growls at Summer, his blue eyes bright with rage, “Let’s work together instead of attacking one another.” Nick hisses at Summer as he runs his fingers down his dark denims and flicks off a small lent off his blue jersey.



Becky takes a deep breath, “Come on stop this! You and Nick go down that hallway to the left and me and Howie will go tackle this hallway where we came from.” She searches her blue eyes to the blank expressions on the others faces.



“Why not all go together?” Janice states finally speaking, pulling on her fluffy blue sweater and black loose jeans.



Becky shrugs, “Whatever you decide.”



Nick sighs, “Look let’s go in two groups, we can find him faster that way then in one group, much easier now that I think about it.”



Summer smirks, “Wow, he thinks. That’s surprising.” She mutters as Howie catches that remark and burst out laughing.



“What’s so funny?” Nick states confused.



“You!” Summer replies, pointing her finger to him.



Becky stands in the middle of them and spreads out her arms, separating Nick and Summer from getting in a fight. “Stop! Both of you! This is serious. A child is in danger and so is Ana. Who knows what happens with Paige and Kevin! You forget others are in danger already! Stop your childish behaviors and concentrate on the mission at hand!” Becky shouts to the group.



Janice smiles and nods her head, “Harsh, but I couldn’t have said it better. Let’s go.” And with that grabs Summer’s wrist and walks down the opposite hallway away from the elevator. Howie and Becky head down the other hallway where Brian’s suite is at to find Ana and Aaron. Nick stands in the middle before running behind Summer and Janice.



“Ugh you!” Summer mutters.



Janice smiles, “We’ll need him, in case Harmony shows up. It doesn’t hurt to have a man in the group.”



“A man? Where? Show me? Cause I don’t see him.” Summer states angrily eyeing Nick from the corner of her eye.



Nick mutters a small profanity and flips his middle finger to her direction.



“Real mature Nick.” Summer states.



Janice takes a deep breath and sighs. “God this is gonna be one long night, I just know it.” And with that head down the hallway examining the area.

~*~



Becky walks down the hallway looking on the ceiling and through the empty suites. “Pshh, Aaron, come on, where are you? This no time for games.” She whispers into the empty rooms.



Howie walks pass Brian’s room and stops opening the room, “Yo, Aaron you in here?” He whispers loudly. He looks all over the suite. “Uhhh, nothing. Man what happened?”



Becky enters the room and asks if Howie noticed anything. “Nope, the bathroom door is open but nothing is wrong in there. I mean the windows are closed like we left them before leaving Ana went in. I don’t understand how Harmony could have done this without us knowing it.”



“See, I knew blasting that music will get us in trouble!” Becky states shaking her head frustrated, her dark brown curls topple down her small shoulders.



“It got you in more trouble than you can imagine!” The voice states, crashing into the room like a boulder tumbling down a hill. Harmony who looked like Blue steps into the room with a smile on her face.



Howie gets in front of Becky to protect her from Harmony’s attack. ‘What did you do to them?” He whispers, fright creeping in his voice.



Harmony laughs, sending chills down their backs. “You know where they are. I got them with me! They’re all waiting for my party to begin and I came here hoping I can get you guys to attend.” She whispers manically.



Howie shakes his head and nervously passes his fingers through his short wavy brown hair. “No, sorry to disappoint you, but we have better plans than to hang with you.” He tugs on his red sweater and dark blue jeans.



“That’s really too bad, Lucky for me I come prepared. See I knew you wouldn’t be too thrilled about coming with me, so I got a better way for you to come with me.” Harmony whispers dangerously calm. At this, she places her hand in first of her and her flesh from her palm tears open to reveal a sharp bladed three edge spear emerging out of her hand. The spear strikes Howie’s thigh and drags him on the floor to Harmony.



She laughs as Becky screams and tries to help Howie by taking out the spear from his leg. Harmony laughs and shoves Becky away from him. “Uh, Uh. Nope. Don’t even think about it!” Harmony whispers violently to her smacking the girl roughly.



Becky clutches her swollen red cheek and looks at Howie who’s screaming in pain. She watches as Harmony pulls out a pistol and aims it at her head, ready to shoot.



Becky stares at it and screams loudly, suddenly Howie shakes her shoulder and she focuses in his face. “It’s ok, We’re fine, see we’re ok. What did you see? You had another vision?”



Becky nods and looks around the deserted hallway they’re on. “Yeah, I don’t think we’re gonna make it. She has Ana and Aaron and we’re next.”



Howie shakes his head, his tan complexion flustered in the harsh florescent light of the hallway. “What, no. We’ll be ok. I’ll watch out for you. I know I will. Come on let’s continue looking.” He states gently holding Becky’s shaking hand.



“You can stop looking. I’m already here!” Harmony’s voice cuts in as she stands in front of the couple with a silver pistol in her hands. “Time for you guys to catch up on some sleep, sweet dreams.” And with that she pulls the trigger twice. One dart hits Howie on the shoulder and the other hits Becky on her arm. Howie collapses on the floor first as Becky screams out before passing out herself.



Becky’s screams filled the hallway, and Summer stops at the sound. “Dammit, they’re caught! Harmony got them!” Nick shouts running back down the hallway, followed behind with Janice and Summer.



“Nothing!” Janice states nervously staring at the empty hallway where Howie and Becky traveled down a few minutes before.



“Great, this is real nice.” Now it’s just us three. We have to remain together. See what you’re stupid plan did!” Summer shouts to Nick as he rolls his blue eyes in nuisance.



Janice gulps and leans near Summer rubbing her arm to comfort the sad slayer. “We have to stay together, for Summer’s sake.”



Nick nods his head and apologizes to the Summer, hugging her. “We’ll watch you. Don’t worry, you can count on us. I’m sorry about the little out burst, I was just concern about all my bro.”



Summer shakes her head, “Don’t worry ‘bout it. I forgive you.” She smiles and all three head into the elevator all leaning and hugging each other. Summer smiles and knows she’ll be ready to face the woman that brought hell to her and her friends for the last time.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Away From It All by Jamelet
A/N: Well hello everyone, how’s it going? I’m back with another update for all my devoted readers!! **(Moon walking backwards in joy and twist ankle, OW! Stands up and cracks ankle back into place. I’m ok! lol) Ok, we’re while we’re all chillin’ at the large hotel suite- Kristin and me are trying to push Brian and Kevin off of our beds, while Nick is tickling Paige on her side. Howie and Ana spray some silly strings on each other, Becky is running after Aaron to get the sweet candy away from the hyper teens as A.J. and Summer are well jumping on a bed literally! LOL. So as I try my best to calm all this down, drop a review and stay tune. Hope ya enjoy this chapter! ‘til later, bye!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Twenty- Away From It All~**



She pulls up on her silver Chrystler, gravel spitting aside on the pathway as she gets out of the car. Sighing, she flings her black book bag over her shoulder as opens the house Blue lived in. She enters the front door of the house as Nick and Janice come up from behind her crunching along the gravel.



“Nice place girl, not bad at all.” Nick mutters astonished as his blue eyes stare around the grand living room.



Janice takes a seat on a soft beige sofa as Nick sits cross legged on the white rug beside Janice.



Summer runs to a shelf located near the gymnasium and begins flinging in weapons into a blue gym bag.



“Hold up Summer, stop. You don’t need all those weapons. Just take the brass knuckles and the two thin swords.” Janice states smiling, pulling out some extra weapons from the bag.



Summer sighs and drops the cross bow and spear from her hands. “But what if I need all these weapons? I mean we’re talking about our friends caught by the queen of the un-living or whatever she is. I gotta be prepared right?”



Nick smiles and takes the cross-bow, placing it back on the wooden shelf besides a doorway. “I think that’s a little too prepared. We don’t know or can expect what Harmony has planned and I highly doubt you’ll need to use all this. Listen to Janice, she’s your watcher, she knows.”



Summer smiles and tiredly heads over to the sofa lying on it, staring into space.



“You know, I think you need to relax and chill out. I say we head out and have some fun, get away for about an hour to try to forget all this, before we head out. Let’s go somewhere.” Nick states lounging on a sofa across from Summer.



“What! You’re kidding right? I mean I have to save the world and you wanna hang out? I truly believe you’ve lost it.” Summer mutters anxiously, running her fingers through her short blond hair.



Janice smiles, “I think maybe I might have lost it as while, but I agree with him. You’re too uptight and you can’t fight in this condition. You gotta be refreshed and I think this little escapade might help. Come on Summer, let’s go and just hang out.” Janice whispers softly staring at the slayer on the sofa.



Summer opens her green eyes and smiles, “I don’t know what to believe anymore. Me going out will not help calm down the nerves. But if you insist on this, then fine, let’s just go! Before I lose my mind.” And with that grabs the gym bag with the two thin swords and the metal knuckles ring.



Janice smiles and runs her fingers through her thick black curls tied in a high ponytail. Her copper skin glistening beneath the house lights, in her blue fluffy sweater and black jeans. “Summer, don’t worry, I believe in you. Know that! You can do this. I’m telling you this because by the end of tonight you’ll be on your own.”



“Huh! What! NO, she can’t get to you!” Summer shouts out loudly, grabbing Janice by the shoulders and shaking her. Her voice cracks in fear as she holds onto the Janice.



“Harmony has a plan and she’ll get to us. Summer this is how it will happen. It’s you and her. And we won’t be able to help you. This is her plan and we can’t hide from her. She’ll get to me and Nick. Summer stand strong, I believe in you, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t come back to warn you.” Janice states smiling, pulling Summer into a comforting hug.



“And I believe in you.” Whispers Nick as he joins in the hug, squeezing the girls tightly.



They make their way back to the silver Chrystler in the driveway and board in it. Summer takes the driver seat as Nick seats beside her, while Janice slips into the back seat buckling her seat belt.



“Ready you guys?” Summer whispers, looking at Nick and Janice who nod in agreement. “K, well off we go. To where we end up and chill is up to you guys.”



Nick laughs and turns on the radio where the jam of Ja Rule starts blasting through the car.



“I wanna be your chick, I wanna be down wit you…” Nick starts singing silly as the girls burst out laughing. “See I got ya smiling, that’s good.” Nick states before joining in the laughing as well.



“So my peeps, where we heading?” Janice states from the back seat as Summer pulls away from the driveway.



Summer shrugs, “Since it’s Nick’s idea, I figured he’d pick the place.”



Nick laughs, “Wow, you trust me! This is something new. I like it!”



Summer rolls her eyes as she concentrates on the road before her, “Don’t get used to it though.” Summer states smirking.



Janice stares out the window at the passing fields and points to a park, “How about we head out over there?”



Nick sucked his teeth, “Na, I was thinking maybe we can head to a night club I know about. I have a friend that could get us in for free.”



“Uh, Nick I don’t think that’s a good idea…” Summer states starting but then gets interrupted by Nick.



“Why not? I think it’s a sweet deal. We can chill there, get some drinks, non alcoholic of course cuz I can’t get our hero and slayer drunk.” Nick states smiling as Janice shakes her head eying him from the back.



Summer looks at the side mirror to see the expression on Janice’s face as Nick was stating his idea, it was priceless. Her brown eyes open wide and her smirk on her face was evitable.



“Nick, is there any way that children can come to this club your friend has?” Janice states quietly holding in her laughter.



“What the hell? You’re 21, it’s not a problem for you.” Nick states not realizing his mistake as he stares facing the front.



Janice leans near the passenger seat and whispers to Nick, “Do me a favor and look at my face now.”



Nick turns and stares at her face, before laughing. “Oops, forgot you’re little. You can pass for older. Maybe I can convince my friend to let you in somehow.” His blue eyes, bright in excitement.



“You obviously find this funny don’t ya?” Janice states shaking her head slightly at the older blond.



Nick laughs, “Don’t worry kiddo. Things will work out, I can get ya in. I have celebrity power.”



At this remark both women burst out laughing, wailing out. “Whooo, that’s good Nicky, real good.” Summer states giggling, gripping the wheel tightly. The car drives away down the road hoping to see how their luck will turn out. And maybe Summer can get away from the problems for at least a few hours before the fate of the world comes tumbling back to her at full force.

~*~



Harmony enters the dungeon doors again with two new bodies slung over her shoulders. She drops Howie and Becky on the hard cobblestone floor and smiles widely at the others chained up.



A.J. looks to see his friend Howie on the floor, “D! Oh god, buddy you ok?” He cries out, pulling on the chains that’s on his wrists keeping him attached to the wall.



Harmony laughs and picks up Howie’s sleeping body, dragging it over to A.J. “What’s wrong, my naughty lil’ bad boy? Did I do something wrong to your buddy?” She stares at A.J. manically. She places her fingers around Howie’s throat and squeezes the neck stopping air from entering his body. “Now am I doing something wrong to him?



“Stop! What the hell is wrong with you!” A.J. screams out, trying to lash out at her.



He receives no response except her laughter that rings out though out the dungeon. “Shhh. He’ll be fine. If I wanted him dead, he would have been already, don’t ya think?”



“I HATE YOU!” A.J. mutters loudly at Harmony.



She smiles and drags Howie’s body next to Ana’s body to chain him up and cuff him.



Ana mutters softly as Harmony walks by her. “Did ya say something?” Harmony asks, eyeing the girl through the corner of her eyes.



Ana nods her head, “Yeah, I said where did ya go shopping cuz that outfit is torn up.” She whispers groggily, her blue green eyes un-focus.



Harmony laughs, staring down at her self. “Funny you should be talking, it doesn’t matter cause I’ll be the one ruling in my “bad clothes” and you’ll be kissing it. So shut up and watch it. Or you won’t have a mouth the next time. Be grateful I still kept you alive.” Harmony whispers pushing her nails into Ana’s cheek.



Ana screams out in pain as her sensitive flesh tore leaking blood from it.



Harmony laughs as Ana screams out in pain. “Stop it! Stop it now! Leave her alone!” Kevin shouts suddenly. “Why don’t you pick on me? Afraid I’ll actually hurt you or something?”



Harmony glares at him and slaps him across the face. “Fine, you got a lot of mouth, let’s see how you scream.” Harmony smiles and walks over to pick up a lit torch on the wall. She comes back smiling, “K, let’s hear you sing for help now Kevin!” She places the torch near his dark blue jeans and a flame begins lapping at his jeans cuff.



Kevin’s eyes grew wide as he stares at the horror that Harmony is doing to him. “Harmony stop the fire from spreading.” Kevin whispers gently as the flames rose up to his legs. He begins whimpering in pain before a small scream escaped his dry parched lips.



“Please, Harmony don’t do this.” A.J. whispers.



Aaron watches in horror at the whole incident, but he remains silent, shaking in fear.



“Stop the fire, come on. I’m sure this isn’t part of your plan.” Brian whispers to her hoping she’d listened.



Harmony smiles as the fire reaches the knees of the pants all the while as she listens to him screaming for help. Finally she walks to the large dinner table and grabs a pitcher of water, pouring it over the small fire that had erupted. A small sizzling sound was heard and white smoke raises up into the air. “Gosh, I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean for that to happen.” Harmony states sarcastically, covering her mouth with her hand innocently. She burst out laughing and walks away from Kevin.



“Don’t piss me off, the next time I’ll let the fire burn you.” Harmony whispers violently before walking out the door. “I’ll be back with another one of your friends and if you’re nice, I won’t torture him.” And with that slams the door shut.

~*~



Summer pulls up to the back of the nightclub, pulling into a parking spot. “K, we’re here. Maybe Janice should stay here. Your friend could get fired from the job letting her in.” Summer whispers trying to find a way to get Janice in the club.



Nick smiles, “I told him we’re coming here, I called him earlier. He said he’ll sneak Janice in but she can’t be seen on the first floor. She’ll go up the stairs on the side of club and chill on the second floor of the club. I think she can see everything from there and can warn us of anything. You’ll stay near me, I’ll watch you. K, is that cool?” Nick grins silly opening the car door for him and then going around the car to open the door for Summer.



So the plan worked. Janice stood walking around the second floor of the club watching out for Nick and Summer. And nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The dance floor was covered as Nick and Summer take a couple of drinks at the bar. Summer drinks some non- alcoholic Pina-colada and stares around the full club. One attractive guy walks up to Summer smiling, his grey eyes sparkle as he asked Summer for a dance.



Summer stares at Nick nervously, “Should I go? Will that be ok? She asks Nick quietly.



Nick smiles, “Yeah, k, have some fun. Be careful. I’ll watch you from here. Janice is watching from above on the second floor.” He points out Janice who’s leaning on the black gate staring down at Summer.



Janice waves and smiles at her. Summer giggles and takes the man’s hand to the dance floor. Nick smiles as Summer dances to Missy Elliot’s song, “Get Your Freak on.”



Nick turns back to the counter and asks the bartender for another non-alcoholic drink. The bartender, a woman, smiles and slides Nick a drink across the counter. “There you go buddy, that’ll be hmm… your soul.”



Nick clamps the glass cup in his hand and opens his eyes wide staring at the bartender or rather Harmony behind the counter.



“Boo!” She shouts, staring at him with delight. “Look I’m here on business, come with me now quietly or I’ll shoot you.”



Nick stood up, “NO! What the hell are you doing here?”



“To get you!” Harmony shouts over the music and with that pulls out a silver pistol and shoots Nick on the arm.



“Ow! What’s that?” Nick states pulling out the dart.



Harmony growls, “What is it with you tall guys? One dart doesn’t work on your height fast enough.” She shoots him again as the dart struck him on the chest.



Nick screams out in pain grabbing the counter as a dizzy spell took over him. In a minute Nick stands wavering and collapses on the floor with a soft thud.



Harmony laughs and carries Nick’s sleeping body away from the club. No one noticed anything at all and no one saw what happened with Nick. Harmony slips out with Nick as Janice and Summer continue relaxing, noting nothing wrong.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
One More Left by Jamelet
A/N: Woo, I’m back with another update for my readers! **Yeah!! Well, I’m here with Becky, Kristin, Summer, Ana and Paige and we’re waiting for the Boys to wake up from their room. See it’s a long night and we’re a bit irritated. Six annoyed tired women are not exactly happy in the morning with about four hours of sleep! So we decided to pull a little prank on them, let’s just hope they don’t get too mad! Nick steps out of the room as a large bucket of honey and feathers topple on him. A scream is heard from inside the room from Howie who we manage to place makeup on while he’s sleeping, hehe. Uh, oh Kevin doesn’t seem happy with the little trick we pulled on him- It was Summer’s idea really! He now has a small piece of black fur in between his eyebrows to give him a uni-brow and he’s pissed. As for A.J., Ana planned a trick to dye his hair um… white and grey and by the looks in his eyes-we’re so dead! LOL! And well for Brian, Kristin thought it be a good idea if we place a bucket of nice warm macaroni and cheese above his bed, so when he wakes up, he’ll be covered in his favorite food. So while we laugh and run for our lives, don’t forget to drop a review and enjoy this chapter!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Twenty-One- One More Left~**



The black Pathfinder parks across the street from the park, as sprays of gravel crunch beneath the Pathfinders wheels. Turning off her ignition, she stares at the sleeping figure of Nick. Grumbling, she grabs the man and pushes him out the door of the van. She gets out the car and drags the sleeping body to the dungeon hidden below the park. Kicking open the dungeon door, she slowly drags Nick in by the arms and drops him in the center of the room tiredly. Annoyed with the trouble she had bringing in the much taller and heavier man, she stares around the room at her victims.



“Well, my friends, it seems to be close ‘till our celebration starts. All I need is for one more person to watch this entire spectacular event unfold. This guy caused me enough trouble. Man it felt like I was carrying a ton on my back with him. But…” Harmony begins stating as she drags Nick near the crying Paige to chain and cuff him to the wall. “Before I begin, I’ll need my precious little boy to cooperate with me.” She says manically, eyeing Aaron. She walks near Aaron, who all this time hasn’t spoken a word.



“Angel, what’s wrong? I thought you’d be excited about what’s to take place.” Harmony whispers as she caresses the teen’s shaking pale face. “Shh, it won’t hurt…for me that is.” She giggles, her soft brown eyes twinkling with joy.



Aaron whispers, “What do you need me for?”



Harmony pats his cheek softly, “Well if you must know precious, I’ll be using you’re blood to sent me free.”



“Why his blood? Use mine!” Nick answers groggily from the effects of the tranquilizer.



Harmony stares at Aaron continuing her statement, “Your blood is pure, full of innocence, I can’t use the others here because their blood is worth nothing to me! But yours, my child, yours is perfect, no imperfection of any type and fresh. And because of those qualities, I’m gonna drain your blood to sent me free. Once that plan is put into action, I’ll capture the slayer’s soul and I win! It’s that simple and Summer doesn’t have a clue.” Harmony responds, eyeing the shaking teen before her.



“Never underestimate the slayer’s true powers, she’ll win and you won’t be ready!” A.J. suddenly shouts coming to Summer’s defense.



Harmony smirks and walks over to him. Standing in front of him, she whispers, “My, you talk? That’s impressive. And to think all this time you haven’t said much ‘till I mention Summer! Tell you what. Instead of me killing the slayer completely, I’ll let you do the honors since there’s a special connection you have with her. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to see her friend murder her!” Harmony laughs, pinching A.J.’s cheeks roughly as he grimaces in pain. “Better yet, hold up! I want her to see you in a hurt condition.”



A.J.s’ chocolate’s eyes grew wide open in fear as immediate chills begin racing down his spine. Harmony stands with a hammer and nail ready to puncture A.J. in the hand. “N, NO, NO! Stop, wait. This isn’t funny Harmony!” A.J. shouts, his voice cracking as Harmony places the nail above A.J.’s hand on the wall.



Harmony stares at him peacefully, “Sweetie, do I look like I’m kidding about this? I’ll laugh of course but this is pay back for when you were screaming you despise me so much. I gave you life and surely I can take that away! Know this all of you, Harmony states loudly, looking at everyone in the dungeon, “Everyone here is here for a reason. And that is to see a new birth of creation enter this world and conquer! And tonight in about an hour, you will all witness the end of the world as we know it, before I take all your lives and this world will all fall in my hands. Nothing can stop me: not heaven nor hell and especially not your little slayer!” Harmony responds violently, slamming the nail down A.J.’s right hand as the quiet dungeon hall is filled with painful cries and screams of him.

~*~



Summer smiles at the guy she’s dancing with and waves a quick goodbye to him, before heading back to the bar counter.



Her green eyes scroll the area confused as she tries to find Nick. “Where is he?” Summer mutters to herself, looking around the dance club quickly. She scans her eyes to the second floor to see Janice nervously looking around the dance club.



“Janice, what happened with Nick?” Summer yells over the loud reggae music.



Janice stares at Summer, shaking in fear and responds, “I haven’t seen him, but I don’t feel comfortable here. Let’s get out of here, I think something happened to him!”



Summer stares at her confused and runs up to get the young girl, “We can’t leave Nick here.”



“I don’t think Nick is here, Harmony must have got him somehow and we aren’t aware of it.” Janice states nervously, her big brown dark brown deep in thought.



“If Harmony is here, I would have known! She just can’t appear and take him away without us not knowing! That doesn’t make sense!” Summer angrily says, throwing her arms in the air in frustration.



“I know he got caught, I can feel it. Harmony was here. I didn’t want to believe it but she must have made her way in here and captured Nick.” Janice states as Summer grabs the young girl by the arm and pulls her to the stairs and out the club.



“Listen to me, I can’t afford to lose you too, ok. I can’t do this alone! I need you here. If she gets you, I don’t think I’ll be ready!” Summer whispers loudly, tears stinging their way to her bright green eyes.



“You will, Summer you are chosen to do this. You’re ready whether you feel it or not. This is your destiny. You can and will defeat her! Don’t be afraid, you’re not alone in this. I believe in you, I know you can do it!” Whispers Janice softly, hugging the weeping slayer in her arms. “Stop crying, it hurts me to see you in such pain!” Janice whispers into Summer’s ears.



Summer wipes away a stray lone tear from her cheek and looks at her friend. “Thank you for believing in me! If you believe I can do this and the others do as well, then I must and will save the world from her evil to enter this world.” Summer states confidently, but her heart ache to know that this battle is something she has never experienced before.



They board the silver Chystler as Summer pulls away from the club with a sad thought that maybe Nick could have gotten hurt or even killed because of her carelessness.



“Wait, Summer, you have your cell phone with you? I have to make a quick call. I gotta research some stuff and I have a friend that can help me get some info.” Janice states, twirling her black curly strands in her fingers, tugging on her blue fluffy sweater and black jeans.



Summer shakes her head, “Damn! I forget it at home. Sorry ‘bout that.”



Janice’s nibbles on her lower lip, “Don’t worry ‘bout it, look, pull up to that pay phone over there.” She states pointing to the pay phone.



Summer pulls the car over to the side and Janice hops out the car and races across the vacant street to the pay phone. She fumbles, looking for a quarter as she picks up the pay phone in her shaking hands. She looks back at Summer who had her head on the steering wheel and seemed to busy crying to notice what was going to take place. Janice sighs and pulls out a quarter, slipping it into the slot. She quickly dials the number of her friend who did research on Harmony and her history. Janice turns her back and faces the pay phone. Nervously she hears the ringing as she gulps waiting for the phone to get picked up. Suddenly in what seemed like seconds Harmony appeared from behind Janice and grabs the girl by the shoulders.



“Shhh, let’s be behave and you might live for this hour.” Harmony whispers in Janice’s ear. Janice drops the phone as Harmony pulls on the silver cord of the phone, wrapping it around Janice’s neck. “Now are you gonna go quietly or do I have to kill you now?” Harmony voice states, sending chills down Janice’s spine.



Janice closes her eyes and looks at what used to be her body. “I can’t believe you‘re doing this, in my body for that fact!”



Harmony laughs quietly, “Like what you see? I thought I update your look. Now are you gonna be good?”



Janice nods her quietly, as Harmony loosed the silver cord around her neck. “Good, but I still don’t trust you.” Harmony whispers softly, pulling out a silver pistol. “I can’t have you awake for you to know where my hideout is. Don’t worry, this isn’t filled with bullets, just tranquilizers, it’ll make you sleepy, that’s all.”



Janice stands there shaking as Harmony pulls the trigger on the pistol, sending a silver dart to hit her arm. Janice pulls out the dart and collapses on the floor in a deep sleep. Harmony giggles and picks up the sleeping body. She gazes at Summer who has her head down on the steering wheel not noting anything that occurred with Janice.



Harmony smiles and lifts Janice’s sleeping body over her shoulder. “Summer, I’ll see you soon.” Harmony whispers softly, her whisper blows in the wind and Summer lifts her head up in fear as the whisper reaches her ears.



Summer stares at the pay phone and shakes her head sadly, “Man, she got you too. Damn! I’m all alone left to do this.” Summer whispers and gets out the car walking down the road to a cemetery to find out where Janice could have been taken.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**
Face Off by Jamelet
A/N: YEP, YEP! This is yet, the chapter you’ve all been waiting for. This is the chapter between Harmony and Summer that I’m sure you’ve all been anticipating! Well, Becky, Kristin, Summer, Ana and I board the large van with the guys taking us back to the airport to go back home. Our vacation is over and the beautiful evening orange glow of the sun shines through the van window. Ana and Howie are curled in the back of the van taking a nap, with Ana’s head on Howie’s lap. Aww, cute isn’t it, lol. A.J. and Summer are also napping with A.J.s head on her lap- by the way his hair is fine peeps, it was food coloring we put in his hair, he got over it and we didn’t get hurt- thank goodness too! LOL. Nick and Paige are playing a video game as me and Kristin settle down to play cards with Brian and Kevin who by the way are cheating!! Well as we all drive off into the sunset, Don’t forget to drop a review and enjoy! Most unfortunate, this *sniff, sniff* I can’t say it! Wipes tears away* The final chapter to this sequel! Awwwwwww!!! Let’s all gather around and cry as this story comes to an end. **I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! Hehe.** My devoted readers thank you all so ever much, to my new readers-thanks for giving this story a chance and loving it! I promise a new story up shortly called “Troubling Gifts” where I hope you guys will all enjoy it! **I’ll give you all a hint about this new story- it deals with our Boys involved in an experiment that later gives them unusual powers. It’ll be nice, I can promise you that much!** Again thanks so much you guys rock! So I hope until later hopefully, bye and I’ll talk with ya later. *Waves sadly at the screen.*



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Twenty-two- Face Off~**



The large dungeon door swings opens as Harmony enters with Janice’s sleeping body thrown over her shoulders. She walks over to Nick and throws the sleeping body of Janice roughly on the floor. She chains the girl’s hands and feet to the wall and smiles at Nick who seems to be shaking with fear from her.



Harmony stares around the dungeon with a pleased grin on her face. “Well my party people, it seems the party will start in a few once our little hero, the slayer, Summer arrives here. I’m really excited, really I am. I mean I could have easily killed her but I want to do it with my bare hands and hear her breathe her last as I take her life from her. Oh, the joy!” Harmony giggles at the thought and stares around the room at her frightened guests.



Harmony smiles and passes her fingers through her medium brown wavy hair tied in a low ponytail beneath her shoulders. Tugging on her snug fitted leather halter top and long black leather skirt with a slit in the center, she giggles and fingers her black choker holding the green emerald in the center of it. “One more soul and the boy’s blood and I’m free!” Harmony states laughing, her laughter sounded like a volcano erupting, exploding fear into those around her.



“Summer will come and when she does, you’ll regret ever messing with us!” Howie states fully recovered from the tranquilizers effects, his deep brown eyes staring at her manically.



Harmony glares at him and stands in front of him smiling. “Haven’t you learned from watching your friends talking, what that will get you in?”



Howie narrows his soft brown eyes to the floor, “It’s just, it’s just that. Well, what you’re doing, I can’t stand it! No lo puedo creer (I can’t believe this).



Harmony smiles, “Shhh, look around you mi amor. (My Love) Don’t you see it’s too late for you! Esta noche, es tu ultima noche vivir!” (This night, is your last night to live!) “So I say, enjoy what’s before you, cause it’ll be the last time you’ll ever see the ones you care for.” Harmony whispers manically.



“You’re out of mind!” Howie shouts.



Harmony stares at him curiously and runs her fingers through Howie’s thick short brown hair. Swiftly, she pulls his head back slamming him on the cement wall roughly. He winces in pain as she runs her nails on Howie’s throat, cutting into his flesh, leaving deep scratches behind.



“STOP IT YOU LITTLE…!” A.J. shouts but was cut off by Howie’s scream.



“OWW! AHHHH!” Howie screams out, making Harmony smile from the open wound on his neck. Trails of the crimson liquid slid down on Howie’s red sweater, camouflaging with the same color as the sweater.



Harmony stares at Paige who’s tears are rolling down her face swiftly. Harmony walks over to Paige and places her hand on her shoulder.



“My family! What will happen to them?” cries out Paige, who’s shaking in fear as the metal chains click against the wall.



“What about your family? They’re as good as dead. And it’s not like it matters, because tonight, you will never see them. But I’ll make sure to leave them a message!” Harmony mutters annoyed. Turning her head over to the young teen, she unlocks Aaron’s cuffs and drags him out to the table in the center.



Aaron stares at her wide eyed, as unshed tears fill up his soft brown eyes. “Please, I’m begging you! Don’t do this to me. I don’t wanna die!” Aaron whispers sadly staring at Nick who only cried in pain as Harmony slashes her blade over Nick’s pale face.



A thin slit of blood oozes out of Nick’s cheek as it rolls down his face. Harmony dips her fingertips into the open cut, licking the crimson liquid off her fingers. “This is why your blood won’t work. There’s nothing special about your blood or any one here, except the young one over there.” She states quietly pointing to Aaron.



A.J. whimpers in pain as he gazes at the nail in his right hand. The nail was pierced directly in the center of his hand, drips of blood drop on the cobblestone grey tiles. He feels his eyes fill up in tears as the pain is surpassing anything he ever felt.



“What’s wrong pumpkin? Didn’t like the gift I gave you?” Harmony whispers: tracing her fingers over the nail in A.J.’s hand.



A.J. shakes his head quietly as he whimpers in pain.



“Aww, poor baby, don’t worry I’ll just take it out, and you’ll feel all better!” Harmony whispers innocently, batting her eyes at him.



A loud scream was heard as she pulls out the nail from A.J.s’ hand causing him to yell in pain so loud that his cries vibrate off the wall .



Aaron stares at Brian who’s looking for a way to unchain himself from the locks.



Harmony stands in front of Brian and smiles, waving her finger in front of his face, “Uh, uh. You can’t get out of these babies. I made sure they’re vampire proof.” She pats the top of Brian’s sandy colored hair. Harmony giggles and turns around to the table. “Hey Brian, can you catch?” She states with an evil grin on her face.



Brian’s blue eyes open wide as Harmony flings a blade towards his direction, stabbing him on the thigh. “AWWWWWW!!! Crap!! Geez... What the heck is up with you?” Brian states angrily, glaring at Harmony. The blade stood sticking up in his thigh as he cries out in pain.



Ana and Paige scream out to Brian as Becky looks around at Aaron. Aaron is being laid on the cobblestone ground by Harmony. Harmony smiles at the boy and takes out metal latch cuffs to place on his feet and hands.



“Tonight, is your night, little one. You’ll be responsible for setting me free and everyone who dies here tonight, their blood will be on your hands!” Harmony states, glaring at the youth who is screaming in terror.



Harmony gazes at the ceiling of the dungeon and smiles, stating a chant. She throws her hands in the air as she gazes at the ceiling.



“She’s opening hell you guys!” cries out Kevin in fear as everyone awaits for the destruction to begin.



“Oh man, I think Summer’s too late now. It’s already happening!” Howie cries out.



Ana and Paige cry out for help. Janice opens her brown eyes and stares at all the confusion taking place before her. Becky shouts loudly over to the others, “Summer’s coming, I can feel it! And I see her destroying Harmony.”



At this Harmony stops her chant and walks over to Becky, “Sweetie you realize you just talked too much now. Here, let me help you shut up.” Harmony states calmly, pulling on Becky’s tongue. With her fingertips, Harmony pulls on Becky’s tongue setting a tiny fire ablaze, a small spark of orange rises from the center of her tongue, slowly burning the woman’s mouth.



A loud shrill screaming was coming from Becky as smoke escaped her closed mouth.



“Stop it, you freak!! She’s burning!! Stop it! Janice suddenly screams out groggily awaking from the tranquilizer’s spell.



Harmony laughs and throws some water from a cup in her hand towards Becky’s mouth, extinguishing the flames. “Next time, keep you mouth shut. Haven’t you heard, one’s mouth is like a fire that causes destruction? I just proved it, by giving you a perfect example.” Harmony eyes Becky as Becky curls in a ball, her curly dark brown hair cascades over her shoulder, the chains rattling and clicking against the wall.



Harmony stares at Janice, “You, it’s you that caused this mess to begin! If you haven’t found the slayer, Summer, everything would have worked out perfect but you had to go and mess it up! Didn’t you?” She shouts at Janice, the rage evident in her voice.



Janice sighs softly, “I was doing my job, to stop people like you from doing all this.”



“Well, I guess you failed huh? If you were really good, you could have stopped me a long time ago, but you didn’t. Isn’t that funny how one’s plans turns crazy.” Harmony whispers, touching the green emerald that contained the men’s life.



Janice closed her brown eyes and stares at the floor sadly waiting for the final battle to begin.

~*~



Summer steps over a few fallen branches as she crunches over some of the dried brown leaves scattered over the land. Her green eyes scan a cemetery before her and mutters out, “Dear God, where am I? I have to save the world and I have no idea how to?” Taking a deep breath she closes her eyes and she remembered Janice’s words in her mind. She stated to be completely relax and let the slayer intuition take over. She remembered the feeling the first time she let the slayer instincts take over. It was a powerful feeling, a strong desire and urge to defend and defeat. It was an exhilarating sensation running down her body. And right now, Summer needed that feeling to take over, because without it, she’d be helpless to Harmony’s powers. After a few minutes, Summer opens her eyes frustrated that the slayer instincts were not coming. “This sucks, I just gotta relax, and it’ll come. It has too!” Summer mutters softly as she feels herself calm down. Taking deep breaths, she feels a rush of energy, like a spark of fire run down her spine. Her body feels strong and her body is bursting with energy as she gently opens her green eyes. She smiles and walks over to a hidden trap door behind a bush near by a grave yard. She had no idea where she’s going but something guided her there and she now feels ready.



Sighing, she knew what lies beneath the door was the state of the world. Trembling, she pushes the trap door open and it creaks open showing a wide hallway to where a large hidden door laid. ‘This is it, behind that door are my friends and their lives as well as the cause of this problem.’ She thinks to herself and drops to the hallway below her. Walking steadily down the cement hallway, she stands in front of the large oak door. Behind it, sounds of screaming where erupting and she hears familiar voices. The voice of Blue her friend, only now Harmony has taken captive in her body was heard screaming something at someone. Licking her pink glossed lips, she sighs and with the slayer instincts on full alert, she kicks open the door entering the room.



Harmony turns her head rapidly at the sound of the oak door cracking and crashing down on the ground. She smiles as she sees Summer enter the room.



“Welcome slayer to the festivities, now we can begin the party!” Harmony whispers manically.



Summer stares at Harmony and gulps at what use to be her friend. She stares around to see her friends all chained up against the wall and hurt in someway or another. Her eyes fall on Aaron, who wrists are cut, the crimson liquid splashing on the floor marking the opening of what would mark Hell on Earth.



“Harmony this stops now!” Summer screams out as all the noise in the room turned quiet, all eyes on her. She hears a soft laughter coming from Harmony.



Harmony circles Aaron, keeping her brown eyes on Summer. “My child, come on. Don’t ya wanna stop me? I think it’s a little too late, don’t ya think? I mean the boy’s blood is already spilling. Can you really say you can defeat me?” Harmony whispers in the quiet dungeon.



Summer looks at Janice who smiles at her, “I believe in you.” Janice whispers. Summer nods her head and she looks over to Paige, Ana and Becky who smile and whispers, “You can do it!” Summer feels relief and stares around to the Boys who all whisper, “Kick her butt!”



Summer’s heart pounded at what felt like eternity, really only five minutes, Summer places on her fingers, brass knuckles and pulls out two thin swords from behind her. Swinging the swords professionally towards Harmony, she manages to cut off a small article of Harmony’s leather skirt.



“I really liked this skirt, you ruined it!” Harmony yells out in anger.



Summer continued swinging her swords when suddenly Harmony kicked out both swords out of Summer’s hands. The metal swords clatter on the ground as Summer stares at Harmony in surprise.



“I don’t have time for this little game of yours slayer.” And with that throws a small knife towards Summer’s head. Summer stares at the blade coming at her and without missing a beat, she caught the blade in her hands, inches away from her cutting her face.



“Nice one!” One of the guys shouted in the back, cheering for Summer. Harmony cracks her neck to prepare for the fight and races over to Summer. Summer backs away when suddenly the ground begins shaking. Summer stares in horror as the ground begins breaking apart in half. Heavy white smoke erupted from the opening ground and the ground begins shaking violently, making even walking a difficult task.



Harmony laughs as the loud noise of the ground tearing apart exploded. Harmony stands in the center of the room as Aaron screams out weakly, “Save me!”



Harmony states angrily, “You didn’t think you can stop the end of the world did ya? I mean you’re not powerful to do so!”



Summer gulps and she eyes the green emerald on Harmony’s black leather choker. She would have to get that choker away from Harmony and she knew it might involve her life. Raising her head to the ceiling, she takes a deep breath. ‘Please, let this work’ She thinks to herself. The ground shakes viciously, as it continues to open showing nothing but a fiery hole with thick white smoke emerging from it. Summer looks back at Harmony who’s brown eyes changed to all white and the fangs were out ready to attack.



Moving slowly towards Harmony who’s preoccupied in her chant, she would have to get that choker away from Harmony. Inching closer to the queen, Summer reaches out her hands to try to reach the choker.



Slowly Harmony eyes her and suddenly a ball of fire erupted between the two women, blasting Summer backwards on her back. Landing roughly on the ground, she struggles to get up as Harmony steps close to Summer. Smiling, Harmony seems to step out of Blue’s body, revealing her true form: at a height of five eleven, an all very white complexion- so unusually white like the color of the first snow fall. Her all white eyes gleam in the reflection of the fire from coming from the open ground. Her jet black hair falls straight down her back, down her ankles. Her red lips parted as laughter erupted, “I’m free and now the world will die for me!”



Summer stands up bruised badly from the burned fire that now is spreading around the room, electricity sparks from out of Harmony. Harmony stands there, her white eyes staring at the slayer, enjoying the horrid looks of everyone in the dungeon. Summer looks for a way to cut the choker off Harmony’s neck. Then she spots it, one of her swords near by her. She races to get it and as her hands reaches for the sword, Harmony steps on the sword on the ground, laughing. “Angel, it’s too late now for that. I’m here and I’m free and there’s nothing you can do about it. Give up your soul and die like a slayer should die. There’s nothing that can be done about it.” Harmony whispers softly, her all white eyes staring at the slayer.



“Actually, there is!” Summer responds, secretly grabbing one of her other swords from nearby. She stabs the sword through the Queen’s stomach who doubles over in surprise pain. Taking this as an advantage, Summer races over to snatch the black choker away Harmony. Her heart hammers against her chest as she holds the precious gem in her hand.



Having successfully done it, she looks at her friends happily smashing the bright emerald onto the ground, setting five white like spirits to rejoin its original owners. Summer didn’t enjoy the happiness for long, Harmony stares at Summer with death in her eyes. “You little wench! How dare you?! There’s something no one knows about breaking the emerald. I have your soul now!” Harmony screams out, grabbing Summer by the neck and lifting her up in the air. Summer struggles in the air from Harmony’s grasp, trying to free herself from it. Harmony stares at Summer and before anyone knew what was happening, Summer collapses to the ground as a small white wisp like spirit comes out of her and enters Harmony’s open hand. Summer closes her eyes and stops moving around.



“Summer!!” Paige shouts scared.



Harmony suddenly gets dragged towards the open fiery hole by a strong wind pulling her in. Harmony screams out as she gets sucks into the hole. She lands on the stomach, clawing her hands on the cobblestone tiles, trying to get out of its invisible grasp. Harmony screams out as she gets pulled into the hole. “NOOO!! THIS DOESN”T END!” were her last words as she slips into the burning hole. Once disappearing into the hole in the ground, the fiery hole closes immediately as once as it opened.



The chains that held the prisoners, fall off, opening and letting them free. Janice runs over to Summer on the floor as Nick runs to let his brother free from the locks. Paige and Ana gather around Summer staring in shock. The other guys and Becky surround Summer all looking for an explanation.



Janice covers her mouth and then suddenly passes out as Blue steps out of her sister’s body. She looked the way she was last seen, in a white dress with her wavy medium brown hair cascades down her back, her brown eyes fill with tears as her soft cinnamon colored lips move to speak. “Hey guys. Listen to me. The battle is no where near over. I’m going to save Summer!”



A.J. who’s hands was wrapped up in cotton wraps due to the earlier incident with Harmony, shakes nervously not liking the idea of Blue appearing like this suddenly. He leans down and gently lays Summer’s head on his knees as he sadly passes his fingers through her short blond locks. “I’m going with you Blue to save her!”



Blue smiles, her peach skin glows in the bright moonlight entering through the dungeon windows. “Where I go, you can’t come.” She whispers gently passing her fingers down A.J.’s hurt cheek.



Brian cried out, “Why not? I’m going too!”



“So am I!” Shouts Kevin, his bright green eyes engulfed in worry.



“Me three!” Nick joins in, with a worried look on his face.



“I’m going with you as well.” Howie whispers.



Blue smiles, “No, you can’t. You have to stay here. You’re alive again! You can’t come with me! This is a fight where the living can’t come. I’m going after Harmony and only the dead are allowed to go where she is.” She states sadly.



At this remark Paige broke down and cried, “NO! You’re alive! I see you! So does everyone here! You’ll come back!”



Brian and Howie run to hold Paige in comfort as the young teen cries out to Blue.



Blue swallows softly, holding back tears as she feels the lump in her throat grow. “Please understand, Summer will live. Nothing will happen to her. A.J., I trust you can watch her. You all are alive once again. Harmony can’t hurt you any more and I’ll make sure of that.”



“Will you be like our guardian angel?” Aaron whispers, struggling to stand up and feeling slightly dizzy.



Blue smiles, “I’ll do that.” Blue turns and kisses Summer’s sleeping forehead. “She’s just sleeping, she won’t wake up until I get her soul back.”



“How long will that take?” Becky whispers, patting Ana’s shoulder.



“No longer than a week. But I promise you, she’ll be back shortly. A day up here will be like a hundred years below in the death world.” Blue says quietly staring at Kevin.



Kevin nods his head, “We’ll take good care of her, until she’s back on her feet.”



Ana shivers and walks to Blue, staring at her with sad bluish green eyes. “I miss you. And I’m terribly sorry about your brother. If I could take it back, I would. If I had to die instead of him, I would, you know that, don’t ya?” Ana states softly, passing her fingers through her light blond braided hair.



Blue hugs her, “What’s done, is done. Don’t worry about it. As for Summer, I’m on my way to get her.” She states walking towards Aaron. “But before I go, Aaron I have something to give you. From the beginning you were chosen. Finding the journal was part of the plan. Aaron, here catch.” Blue throws a wooden stake towards Aaron face. Aaron grabbed it with both hands just inches away from his face.



“What the heck?” Aaron states surprised as the others smile at his reaction.



Blue smiles, “Harmony wanted your blood not just cause of your innocence. But because you’re the next slayer. And for the time being, while I’m getting Summer back, you’re gonna take her place.”



“What! NO! Me? Uh, Uh. I have to go on tour and do other stuff. I can’t be fighting vampires and freaks like that.” Aaron shouts out frightened.



Laughing, Nick hugs his brother, “It’ll be ok. You got us. You won’t do this alone.”



Howie walks up to Blue with tears in his eyes, “Thank you for going out to save Summer.”



“Yeah, thanks for believing in Summer, she wouldn’t have done it if you didn’t have faith. Many times, she was at the point of giving up but you help her make through.” A.J. states, his brown eyes looking at the fallen slayer.



Blue nods her head, “You’ll need to thank her, not me. It was because she never gave up. See Paige, I told ya she could do it.” She whispers.



Blue smiles, “I have to go now. I’ll watch over you all. Take care and behave. I love you all. And enjoy your life, you got it back! No more day walker for any of you.” And with that Blue waves a goodbye and disappears suddenly.



Aaron gulps and holds onto the stake. “Wow, me a slayer, who would have thought?”



At this the others laugh and they all hug and carry Summer out the cemetery. “Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty we’re free at last!” Brian sings happily.

~*~



“Ok, CUT! That’s a wrap!” The director steps into the dungeon like room, pulling the cast into a group hug. “People this makes it official. This movie will be big! I say we all go out and celebrate, what do you think?” His grey eyes sparkle, passing his dark caramel fingers through his black hair.



Jamelet laughs running back onto the set, “Ok, ‘Xavier’ let’s go!” The others laugh and run out the set. A.J. pushes Summer playfully as Howie carries Ana off the set. Janice and Paige argue about what topping they want on their pizza. While Brian, Kevin and Nick push Aaron and Jamelet playfully off the set. Aaron and Becky giggle as they silly string the rest of the cast. Laughing, the cast leaves the set, enjoying each other’s company.



A.J. laughs thinking, how the movie will do in the box office. I mean this is the first movie they did. Would you go out and see the movie when it comes out? Only one way to find out! LOL.



**~THE END~**
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=975