Too Cute For Messages by ResaD
Summary:
_________________________________________________________
Adrianna and Brit are back for another adventure and this time, it's an all out war to make those two older woman understand! With fiber that is in those girls, these two young ladies decided it was time to let all of BSB know exactly what was going on!
Although, can the guys simply forget? Or will they play with that information? Or, even better, will the run away? Find out what happens in round two!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Nick, Other
Genres: Dramedy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 4567 Read: 10087 Published: 07/16/09 Updated: 04/02/10

1. Chapter 1 by ResaD

2. Chapter 2 by ResaD

3. Chapter 3 by ResaD

4. Chapter 4 by ResaD

5. Chapter 5 by ResaD

6. Chapter 6 by ResaD

7. Chapter 7 by ResaD

Chapter 1 by ResaD
Chapter 1

Resa: What are you doing?

Adrianna: Textin AJ. Why?

Resa: *rolling eyes* girl, get a life.

Adrianna: LOL. I have one, thank you.

Resa: Well, get one away from my man.

I waited a few minutes, wondering why it was taking so long for her to respond. I closed my eyes, and jumped out of my skin as the phone vibrated. Damn, why did it do that every time? I flipped it open, smiling as I saw the name that appeared.

Alex: Your man huh?

Resa: What? Where did you get that from?

Alex: Who else?

Resa: Remind me to kill her.

Alex: LOL. It’s all good baby, don’t worry none. Listen, what are you all doin Saturday for dinner?

Resa: Um, nothing that I know of. Why?

Alex: Just askin’. Sheesh!

Adrianna: Auntie, you there?

I rolled my eyes. Sure, they both flippin text me at the same time.

Resa: Alex, I know you, whats up your sleeve?

Resa: Im here. Textin’ Alex. Thank you for forwarding that comment.

Adrianna: LOL. You have no idea what I do, huh? Anywho, Im off to bed, love you. Night.

Resa: Night mija. I’ll text ya later.

Alex: We might be close to town, thought I would treat you and your girls to dinner.

Resa: Hmmm, I have to see about that one.

Alex: *giving the puppy dog face* Pulease?

Resa: OH MY GOSH! Your such a pain in my ass…fine, okay, maybe! Night.

With that, I quickly shut my phone and plugged it into the charger.

-----
“They’re coming on Saturday?”

“Yes, Terri.”

“Alex told you?”

“Well, he texted me. What’s the big deal?”

“There is none, per say.” I raised my eyebrow at her and she smiled. “It’s just, I’ve been working on that story, you know? And Nick is the star, but I love Brian.”

“Girl, you just have issues. You need to pick one Boy and love only him.”

“Like how you’re sorta into AJ but still madly in love with Howie?”

“That’s uncalled for!” She busted out laughing and turned, surprised to find the two little hellions there.

“Hi. Are you ready?”

“Just waiting for you all, Terri.”

“Don’t mind Adrianna, she’s always bitchy.”

“Am not! Okay, I am, but that’s because I get it from you.” I rolled my eyes but smiled at Terri.

“Can’t lie, she does.” Terri laughed and excused herself, making her way into the bathroom to finish getting ready. She had just come into town for her job and I deemed it necessary to take her out to dinner.

“Auntie?”

“What’s up Miss Brit?”

“What Terri just said…” She trailed off and I glanced over at her.

“What do you mean? What did she just say?”

“The whole Nick/Bri thing.”

“You mean the writing?”

“Yeah. Is that public information?” My eyes opened wide at that. Oh shit, the girls just got more ammunition if we weren’t careful.
Chapter 2 by ResaD
Chapter 2

BriBearsBaby: Hey there Miss Terri

CountryAngel: Hello Miss Brit. I see your aunt is being nice and letting you online?

BriBearsBaby: Only for a few minutes. I saw you online though, wanted to say hi.

CountryAngel: Your aunt is wrong. You’re so sweet.

BriBearsBaby: I try. How’s the story?

CountryAngel: It’s coming along. Why are you asking?

BriBearsAngel: Auntie wanted to know. Why isn’t Brian the star?

CountryAngel: Cause Nick works better.

BriBearsAngel: Because he’s sexier?

CountryAngel: Brit, you are not supposed to know what that means.

BriBearsAngel: Well, I do. Is it?

CountryAngel: In this story, yes.

BriBearsAngel: Great, thank you. Gotta go, time to get off. Love ya, night, see ya Saturday.

-----
Terri stared at her computer screen, not quite understanding what had just happened. She reached over for her phone, dialing a number she knew by heart.

“Hey there chica.”

“Hey Resa. Look, I hate to bother you, but you know Brit was online, right?”

“Yeah. She gets on every so often. Why? Did she IM you?”

“She did. But, it’s strange.”

“She’s 10. Everything is strange.”

“Not like this.”

“Okay, what made this time so different?”

“She was asking me about the story and than why I picked Nick over Brian. Hello?” I froze, not believing that Brit would ask.

“Terri, I have a very strong feeling that we could be in trouble.”

“With whom? The guys already know everything about us.”

“No, Brian and AJ know. Have we forgotten all that we said about a certain Latin man or even a kid at heart?”

“Are you thinking that those precious girls would embarrass us in front of the remaining guys?”

“They did it in front of the guys now! That’s how flippin’ ass precious they are!”

“They wouldn’t do it again?” I paused and I could hear that frown. “Would they?”

“I would love to tell you that they wouldn’t. That they would be prefect saints and not mention a damn thing! The only problem, they’re not saints!”

“Well, at least they don’t have a lot of information.”

“Oh, hello, these are my girls! They don’t need a lot!” I closed my eyes, running my hand over my face. “The guys will be coming Saturday, two days from now. I’ll let you know if anything changes. And don’t talk to Brit!”

“I’ll try, I’ll try! Later girlie.”

“Later.”

-----
Alex: Are you up?

Resa: Mmhmm. Maybe. I think. Why?

Alex: LOL. You are too much girl.

Resa: Thanks, I think. Whats up sexy?

Alex: Change of plans, we cant make it this weekend. But, we do want to take you all out.

Alex: We are thinking we can make it the following weekend.

Resa: Oh, um, Ill call Terri and let her know.

Alex: We are so sorry. Im sorry. I really wanted to see you.

Resa: Dont worry about it. You all have a job to do.

Alex: Yes, we do. But I long for a kiss.

Resa: Theres three other guys there.

Alex: Hahaha, your just so funny.

Resa: I do try you know. Ill see you later. Sleep tight.

Alex: Same to you.

I closed my phone, setting it next to my bed. The girls would be crushed; they were looking forward to this upcoming Saturday. But, they guys had to do whatever they had to do. Now, the problem, shutting mine and Terri’s mouth long enough so the girls couldn’t have anything to embarrass us with. Right!
Chapter 3 by ResaD
Chapter 3
“Auntie?” I glanced up from my movie and over at Brit.

“What’s up little one?”

“I’m kinda scared.”

“Over what? I promise, there’s no monsters in your room.” She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

“It’s not that.”

“Than what? You know you can talk to me.”

“I don’t want to meet Nick or Howie. I don’t know them.”

“And yet you were spilling out all kinds of things to AJ! And you kissed Bri!”

“But, I like Bri and you all liked AJ.” I sighed, running my fingers through her dirty blonde hair.

“Howie is sweet, and I suppose funny as well. As for Nick, I think he’s just a big kid.”

“Are they cute?”

“Yeah. All of them are cute in their own way. Just like all of them are sexy in their own way.”

“Terri thinks Nick is sexy, do you?” I paused for a moment, knowing I shouldn’t answer, but I hadn’t lied to these girls and I always told them I would answer anything they asked. So, with a sigh, I answered.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“And D?” I was glad she wasn’t looking because I rolled my eyes. Howie..sexy? Can we say hell yeah?

“Yes, although, personally, he’s really damn sexy. Brit, where are these questions coming from?”

“I just wanna know what you all think before I meet them.” My eyes narrowed at this little girl, because I wasn’t buying that sweet, innocent act.

“You’re not lying?”

“No auntie.” I snorted and she looked up at me. Hell, those blue eyes were telling me all.

“You need to go to sleep.”

“Okay. Thank you.” She kissed my cheek before she ran upstairs. I heard a close, assuming it was hers.

-----
“Did you find anything out!”

“Duh!”

“Little girl, don’t test me. Okay, so I can save my messages from auntie about D. And you can save all your messages with Terri, right?”

“Yup. And of course whatever gets said between.”

“Oh, but of course.”

“Adrianna, are we sure we want to do this again?”

“Yes! It’s time to make Alex my uncle. And it’s time to make Bri an adoptive uncle.”

“By doing this?” Adrianna rolled her eyes. Making this ten year old remember things were always rough.

“We will make these older women see they are only allowed one man, not two!”
Chapter 4 by ResaD
Chapter 4
I sighed, finally turning my computer off, not knowing why any ideas for any stories weren’t coming to my head. Just another dry spell, I guess. I jumped, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

“Hello?”

“Are you questioning who this is?”

“Sorry Bri. I didn’t check my caller id.”

“What were you doing?”

“I was sitting at my computer. But, I just shut it off and was on my way to do…nothing I guess.” He laughed and I had to smile, for he was beyond cute.

“Listen, AJ wanted me to call you and say again how sorry we are that we couldn’t make it out there this weekend.”

“You all need to stop, really. I mean, I can understand. You guys are busy, and your world does not revolve around us, no matter how badly we may want it to be.”

“That’s…hey, can you hold on. Nick is calling me over.”

“Yeah, sure, take your time.” I put the phone between my ear and shoulder and leaned back in my chair, almost falling as someone picked up the line.

“Theresa?”

“Howie?”

“The one and the only. How you doin’ girl?”

“I’m fine. How are you?”

“Great, couldn’t be better.”

“Did you take the phone from Brian?”

“Eh, well, maybe.” I smiled, turning in my seat to see Brittani and Adrianna right there, both of them with their arms crossed, glaring at me. “Listen, ya wouldn’t mind if I texted ya, would ya?”

“Nah, why should I?”

“Well, weren’t you into AJ?” I had to stop myself from laughing. Not just at him, but at the girls. They were looking down right pissed.

“I never claimed him as mine.”

“Well, to break your poor girl’s heart, he’s calling you, his own.” I blushed, which only made the girls give me death looks.

“He hasn’t said anything to me.” Howie chuckled on the other side and quickly grew quite. “Aight, I’m getting the signal here to hang up the phone. But, the reason B-Rok was calling to say we should be out soon, like maybe next weekend and we did want to hook up. Meet you, and these little terrors that both of them were telling us about.”

“Trust me, Howie, you have no idea.” The girls rolled their eyes this time.

“Well, hope you ladies have a wonderful night and I’ll text you when I’m not getting glares from my best friend here.”

“You do that. Tell everyone hi. Later D.” With that, I quickly slapped my phone shut and looked at the girls. “Yes?”

“That was Howie?”

“Well, Brian called, got side tracked and D picked up the phone.”

“And you were flirting with him?”

“Brit, you’re 10, you don’t know what that is.” She gave me a rather pointed look and I had to stop myself from smiling. “No, there was no flirting; only talking.”

“Right, I’m the tooth fairy.”

“Let me give you to some advice, Adrianna. I don’t need the ‘tude, the pointed stares, or the glaring. I’m in charge of you, and I can certainly punish you to any degree I want. I’m telling you; from here on out, you behave. I might just be that bitchy aunt that neither of you want, do I make myself clear?”

“Yes auntie,” both of them said in unison.

“Great, now than, what shall we have for lunch?”

-----
CountryAngel: Didn’t think I’d see you online anytime soon.

D.J.AngelEyes: Oh my gosh, I can’t get my computer. I’m thinking I might have to get my own laptop or something.

CountryAngel: I’m thinking. I see Brit pop online and I log off.

D.J.AngelEyes: *huge smile* you have no idea. They don’t leave me alone. I’m thankful I log under a different name on my computer. They would see my stories and all hell would break loose.

CountryAngel: LOL.

D.J.AngelEyes: This is not funny. Anyways, Bri called me, said…well, D said that they were planning on coming out this weekend, so you need to make a trip.

CountryAngel: I’ll see what I can do. How’s the latest D story coming along?

D.J.AngelEyes: You just have to be kidding. D’s actually being an ass. He just doesn’t want to come out and play these days. I’ve been more into Nicky.

CountryAngel: Maybe that’s why Nick doesn’t want to play. I’m telling ya, that fine ass boy, and all my pictures that I have up, he’s just not being nice!

D.J.AngelEyes: You’re telling me. It’s not fair. Sometimes…can you hold on? Adrianna is calling me.

CountryAngel: Sure, just holler when you’re back.

I stepped away from the computer and ran upstairs, never seeing Brit quickly race over to the computer, not just saving that conversation, but printing it.
Chapter 5 by ResaD
Chapter 5
D.J.AngelEyes: I’m back. Miss me?

CountryAngel: Maybe. You weren’t typing were you?

D.J.AngelEyes: No. Why?

CountryAngel: Because the screen showed that you were typing something?

I glanced around, not seeing anyone, than down at my printer, seeing that it was on. I never printed, so usually it stayed in stand by mode.

D.J.AngelEyes: No clue girlie. I might have hit print without realizing it. –Shrugging- Anyhowie, I need sleep. So, we’re plan something about this weekend, right?

CountryAngel: Yeah, we will. Night girlie.

-----
I quickly signed off, hearing the ring of Adrianna’s text message go off. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door, opening it after she said I could.

“Who you talking to?”

“Alex. He wanted to text me good night.”

“That’s sweet. I’m off to bed. Love you!” Adrianna smiled at me.

“Love you too auntie.”

Adrianna: Do you like her?

Alex: Your aunt?

Adrianna: If youre seeing someone else I may hurt you.

Alex: LOL. Shes cool.

Adrianna: Just cool, AJ?

Alex: Aight, you better be a reporter cause you drill people rather well. I wouldnt mind dating her. Shes my type of lady.

Adrianna: And would it bother you if she liked another guy?

Alex: As in favorites no, as in dating, yes.

Adrianna: LOL. Thank you than. So, we will see you this weekend?

Alex: Yes. With the rest of the guys. They are looking forward to meeting you two.

Adrianna: We are special, this we know. Night Uncle.

Alex: Good night.

-----
Adrianna left her room and walked down stairs, turning on the computer and singing under her name. Their plan, this time around, was more than just to embarrass them. Sure, that was fun, and it was funny, but this was really an all out war. You couldn’t love two BSBers. Even worst of all, you couldn’t make them best friends. That was just down right rude. So, if you wrote stories, it was only about one. That’s all it was. If you had a favorite, it was one, not all!

AJsDreamLover: You’re one still. Thought you would be fast asleep.

CountryAngel: Couldn’t sleep. And you? Thought your aunt had you in bed by a certain time?

AJsDreamLover: On most nights. But she’s asleep. I wanted to ask, do you know her passwords?

CountryAngel: Why?

AJsDreamLover: She said she had a couple really good AJ stories and I wanted to read them, but she hasn’t sent them over to me. So, I was hoping to log under her name to get them.

CountryAngel: Miss Adrianna, I’m sorry. I know you and your aunt. You don’t want that, you want information.

AJsDreamLover: Why would you say that?

CountryAngel: Because I know you!

AJsDreamLover: Isn’t there some picture with a halo on this? I really mean it, I just want to read.

CountryAngel: Sorry girlie, I don’t know her password.

AJsDreamLover: Okay, well, thank you anyway. Good night! Sweet Nick Dreams.

And before Terri could respond, Adrianna was logged off and gone.

-----
“I don’t like them!” I turned to Terri and rolled my eyes.

“Than don’t talk to them!”

“Well, I sorta have to.” I set the wine cooler down and really looked over at her. “They’re horrible little girls! Who are getting way to much pleasure out of tormenting us! We know what we have said. That yes, Howie and those stupid ass hips and his chest, and arms, and eyes..”

“THERESA!”

“Sorry. Anyways, we know we’ve said some things. And like you making that comment about Nick and how illegal it would have been to have screwed him under age, but he was still fine than. Even more so now.”

“If those two little girls are listening around that corner, I’m going to kill you myself.”

“They’re upstairs! Doing, something, I don’t know.”

“They better be, otherwise, you’re dead.” I rolled my eyes.

“Relax. I’m thinking that maybe, it’s time to turn the tables.”

“We don’t have anything on them. Sides, anything we say is only going to make them look cute to the guys!” I chuckled and Terri glanced over at me. “What?”

“BSB orgy on stage.” That sent us both laughing, and sent the girls hiding around the corner gagging.
Chapter 6 by ResaD
Chapter 6
“Auntie?”

“What Brit?” I finished filling the glass up with tea and setting it on the table before I turned and glanced at her.

“Would you marry AJ?” I blinked a couple of times before considering her question.

“Well, I suppose. I mean, we’re not really dating.”

“And if Howie asked?”

“Am I dating AJ?” She thought it over for a minute and shook her head. “Than I would say hell yeah to D.”

“Would you tell AJ?”

“No, and neither are you. Now, go get your sister and tell her it’s time to eat!”

“When we’re done, can we watch the guys?”

“Sure. I believe the Homecoming concert can inspire me tonight.”

-----
Thirty minutes into the show, I heard Adrianna’s phone go off. She frowned before she smiled and scooted by me.

“Quien es, mija?”

“It’s AJ.” She paused, texted something, and busted out laughing.

“What are you telling him?”

“You panting when he humps the floor.” I closed my eyes; groaning as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I glanced at the id and groaned again. I flipped it open, rolling my eyes at the comment.

Alex: ROTLMAO. Is that true?

Resa: Cant tell a lie.

Alex: And your not saying yes.

Resa: Let me it break down. Your a good looking man. What female might not get a lil…crazy?

Alex: Well *blushing*

Resa: Right. Anyone but you! Hello, you humped the floor!

Howie: You flip? And cuss?

I glanced up; saw both Brit and Adrianna laughing way too damn hard. Oh, hell no they didn’t go there!

Resa: D, are you referring to something?

Alex: And I did it for such a reason.

Howie: Homecoming concert, my solo act. Ring a bell?

“Run, both of you run! Now! Cause I get up, I’m killing you!” Both girls jumped off the couch and raced up to their rooms. Great, how was I getting out of this?

Resa: Um, D *clearing throat* I know your act. And maybe a few choice words leave my mouth.

Resa: But, D, lets not forget, your half naked.

Resa: And AJ, thank you. I have yet to come across a female who hasnt mentioned that and not say something.

Howie: Well, now I know why the females were screaming for that show.

Resa: No, don’t go there. Im out, because Im dying of embarrassment right now.

Alex: Aw, darlin’, you do a mans ego good.

Resa: Yours no way. It shows way too much in the things you do. Ask Terri. She faints.

Alex: Faints?

Resa: The times you grab yourself. You strip. Oh yeah, theres screaming.

Alex: LMAO! Too much, you all are too much!

Howie: Aww, dont be, its cute, I like it.

Resa: To both Howie and AJ, because I know your sitting next to each other, *big breath* let me state that in the Homecoming concert, both Terri and myself, have found over 200 illegal moves. 95 percent of them, are sexual. Good night.
Chapter 7 by ResaD
Chapter 7

“I can’t believe you told them that!” I hugged the phone between my ear and my shoulder, knowing that Terri would be slightly upset.

“It either came from me, or the girls, your choice?”

“How about neither?”

“Do you think I wanted them to know about what I say? Do? No, yet, they felt the need to share. At least, to my mind here, they haven’t told them what you say about Nick, or D!”

“Like what?”

“Oh, let me see, that Nick Carter, now, is really sexy, and you would do him thirty different ways in a 24 hour time spam?”

“Wait now, I never claimed that.”

“Pardon me, in a 12 hour time spam. I was being nice. I also don’t recall you mentioning that night, but you adore Brian’s butt, amongst other parts. You really claim he’s not the saint, and can probably be the freakiest out of all of them!”

“I do…okay, that’s true! But you agree!”

“I do. But, than you also say you would screw my other lover in more ways than he’s ever known! And those hips really know how to rock a female’s world!”

“You can shut up. I’m well aware of what I say, thank you.” I frowned, hearing a distinct click.

“Terri, you there?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I just heard like a click of some sort.”

“Might be my phone, its acting up again. I need to get a new one or take it in.” She paused, hit a button, than screamed. “Okay, hate to cut this short, but Mr. Freak A Leek is on the other line.” I chuckled.

“Aight, go take care of Saint Bri. Love ya!”

“You too. Later!”

-----
I stared at my screen, deleting the last sentence I just wrote. This was not happening! I was not getting any inspiration what so ever! And it sucked! Of course, they always say that forcing it was never a good thing either. I shook my head, turning as I heard someone coming down the stairs.

“Hey auntie.”

“What’s up Adrianna?”

“Do you think the guys would flip if they found out you and Terri wrote fan fiction?” I paused my typing and turned to look at her again.

“I’m not sure. They know it’s out there, they’ve mentioned it. But, I don’t know. Why, are you planning on telling them?”

“Would I do that?” I gave her a stare and she smiled. “Really. I’m just curious. You know me and Brit already embarrassed you once, what possible fun would it be to do it again?”

“I don’t trust you!”

“Auntie, you wound me.” I heard the door bell and sighed, grateful for the slight reprieve.

“You just sit.” She nodded her head, knowing who was at the door and quickly smiled as she pulled out her phone and, hit the third button on her speed dial.

“Hey you. What’s up?”

“Hold on, let me put you on speaker.” With that, she quickly hit the speaker button.

“Okay, why?”

“Just hold on.”

“Terri, what are you doing here?” I gave her a hug and ushered her in.

“Was in the area, thought I’d stop by.”

“Come on in. Adrianna and I are in the living room, talking.” She followed me in, smiling at Adrianna.

“Hey missy.”

“Hey Terri. How’s that Brian and Nick story going?”

“Oh, you know, they’re being pains in the asses.”

“Really, how so?”

“They don’t want to come out to play. But thanks for asking Adrianna.”

“No problem. I’m gonna leave you two to talk.” She smiled, placing her phone on the table, smirking as she left.

“She’s too nice.”

“Duh! Thank goodness the guys are coming in this weekend, and that’s only three days away. Maybe than they’ll stop with all the questions. So, no luck on the stories?”

“I have the Homecoming concert on TV, all their sexy ass YouTube videos on my computer, all my favorite songs on my cd player, and nothing.”

“I know. You know how I told you about that one story, where AJ is going to punch Howie, I’m stuck. I’ve been stuck.”

“You’re telling me. In my mind, I can see all the scenes of Brian and Nick and all the ways I could make it way X rated, and yet to type it out, forget it!”

“Ugh, I know. I mean, I have AJ and the Homecoming concert, which is just nasty. And than D and all his half naked pictures or videos, you would think it would help, or rather inspire. Does it, no?” I sighed, frowning as I heard someone snicker. I glanced around, seeing no other than Terri.

“What’s wrong?”

“Thought I heard something. So, any wild dreams lately, Mrs. Carter?”

“Oh, none I can discuss while little ears are likely to come bouncing in. And you, Mrs. Dorough, the husband treating you good?” I smiled, but quickly frowned, knowing for sure I heard something!

“Where is it?”

“Where is what?”

“Someone is over hearing this. I heard two distinct sounds that weren’t from you or me.” I turned my eyes to the table, seeing Adrianna’s phone, but knowing she wouldn’t be that mean or low! “No.” Terri gave me a confused look before she followed my gaze.

“She wouldn’t!”

“I sure as hell hope not!” I walked over to it, seeing the screen black, although, that really didn’t prove anything. I shook my head, not wanting to touch it, scared to know just who could be on the other end, if it was on, which I’m almost positive now, it was.

“So, ladies, wanna tell us when we got married?”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9780